[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / asp / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / wsg / wsr / x] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/n/ - Transportation

[Advertise on 4chan]

Name
Options
Comment
Verification
4chan Pass users can bypass this verification. [Learn More] [Login]
File
  • Please read the Rules and FAQ before posting.
  • There are 11 posters in this thread.

08/21/20New boards added: /vrpg/, /vmg/, /vst/ and /vm/
05/04/17New trial board added: /bant/ - International/Random
10/04/16New board for 4chan Pass users: /vip/ - Very Important Posts
[Hide] [Show All]

Self-serve ads are available again! Check out our new advertising page here.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Dirty cars trucks planes ships and buses have to go !!!
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
you must be 18+ to post
>>
File: 1599531095372.jpg (95 KB, 640x591)
95 KB
95 KB JPG
>>
bro it's like the corporations mannnnn
>>
Theres nothing wrong with driving a gas guzzling truck the problem is theres too many poeple doing it. From here we have two options; allow world population to continue to grow and everyone must cut back and live a controlled, contained, restrained life. Or slse we find a way to eliminate a good 3/4 of us and we can continue to live lavishly, perhaps even more so than now. Most governments seem to aspire, intentionally or not, for the former while most poeple would rather the latter if they considered the option.
>>
>We should all just go back into the Malthusian Trap and extreme poverty.
>>
>ew reduce pollution weee weee
>oh wait, only as long as it does not affect my personal wealth
Slacktivism by white spoiled brats at its finest
>>
>>
>>1578051
Population will level off once the standard of living starts to rise for worlds inhabitants. Models have predicted and shown this for awhile now. The myth in regards to rampant unchecked and unrestrained human population growth is just that a myth. Theres no need for some drastic rainbow six eco-terrorist style solution to the issue.
>>
>>1578070
We should get back humanity, freedom, socially fullfilled life, anti-fragile society, good nutrition, good physical fittness, no chronic stress symptoms, autonomy, meaning for action, world without billions of people feeling miserable, evolution and people creating and living culture instead of just consuming it.

That's all I'm asking. Not too much considering that most of the history of humankind has been about that excluding couple of last millenia. Should be easy now when we have all this knowledge, right?
>>
>>1578082
Yeah, but there will be several billion more Africans and south Asians before and after that happens.
>>
>>1578084
And? Why the fuck should we care? With a rise in a standard of living people are more likely to actually set down routes to their homelands instead of trying to leave them. Furthermore, we'll probably cap out population wise somewhere between 9-11 billion people. All of which can be housed and fed as well with proper land management and effective use of emerging technologies on their part.
>>
>>1578082
I support cars and pollution and overconsumption of resources because humanity in the future is going to be all African and whites will be genetically swamped and a tiny minority (we already are) so I say burn as much fucking coal and gas and electricity and possible because you're one of the last generations that can, friend.
>>
>>1577474
DUDE

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.