[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vr / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / asp / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / wsg / wsr / x] [Settings] [Search] [Home]
Board
Settings Home
/mu/ - Music

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

File: image.jpg (77 KB, 220x220)
77 KB
77 KB JPG
Jenny Death > NotM
>>
why start with a bait that weak. put more effort.
>>
>>88356075
no because they will never be able to recreate the hype for it. i went to one of the shows in the north american tour and the atmosphere was sublime
>>
>>88356084
If he really wanted to bait harder he would have posted Government Plates instead.
>>
>>88356084
This is my genuine opinion. What’s /mu/‘s general consensus?
>>
>>88356075
>defacing soneone’s property by scratching your shitty logo into a flood light

fuck those edgy assholes
>>
>>88356139
i couldn't get into jenny death for the life of me but notm i enjoyed instantly. notm is truly one of their best. at this point i would probably like jenny but i'm too lazy to try again and i haven't listened to death grips in ages
>>
niggas on the m**n is definitely more rewarding once it clicks in for you, but jenny death is peak death grips the first time you hear it.

notm is like a fine wine, jenny death is like looking at the mona lisa on a skateboard different experiences
>>
>>88356139
the consensus of the council of patricians is that notm is the album of the decade.
>>
if you tag TPTB as separate albums your opinion doesn't matter
>>
>>88356143
It's photoshop...
>>
>>88356261
oh, carry on then
>>
New album when?
>>
File: image.jpg (49 KB, 320x320)
49 KB
49 KB JPG
>>88356181
That’s interesting. For me I think Jenny Death has more songs that really click with me that I go back and relisten to. Specifically inanimate sensation, why a bitch gotta lie, pss pss, power that b, on gp. NotM I only really like up my sleeves and have a sad cum. Not sure what more the other songs offer to make it comparatively better in the eyes on /mu/
>>
Jenny Death is enjoyable, NOTM is impressive
>>
>>88356298
My guess is they will post something on the 22 of June, when the "year of the snitch" ends.
>>
>>88357292
My birthday!
>>
>>88356075
You got it backwards lad.
>>
>>88356143
good b8
>>
>>88356075
For the most part I prefer Niggas on the Moon to Jenny Death, but On GP is imo Death Grips' best song. As for whether they'll top it, I'm leaning towards no. I enjoyed Bottomless Pit and Year of the Snitch, but BP felt like it was retreading old territory. YOTS was good but not great, a bit too loose instrumentally for my tastes. From what I've seen of Death Grips 2.0, I feel like their peak years are past them.
>>
>>88356235
both have vastly different styles and were released like a year apart.
>>
>>88356075
Yes
>>
>>88356697
I like entirety of NotM and only two last tracks on Jenny Death (On GP, Death Grips 2.0)
>>
>>88356075
No, because NLDW is their best one and still is.
>>
>>88356139
Who cares, it's more important what YOU think. As for myself, Jenny Death is much better than NOTM (their second weakest album). But it's still pretty good though, which just goes to show how great DG is.

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.