[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vr / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / asp / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / wsg / wsr / x] [Settings] [Search] [Home]
Board
Settings Home
/mu/ - Music

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

File: a2394913349_10.jpg (54 KB, 1200x1200)
54 KB
54 KB JPG
>outro to Just Abandoned My-Self (lp version)
Holy fuck bros. Is this what it feels like to ascend to heaven?
>>
Nah, that would be Feedbacker.
>>
>>85842759
this, Feedbacker is so grand and dense going from it to Pink feels like a complete compromise
>>
flood > feedbacker >>> pink
>>
for me, it's akuma no uta
>>
>>85842906
They're not really that comparable, and both albums fit different moods. Pink is fast pace (apart from the noise outros on some tracks), pure fun noise rock, while Feedbacker is a post-metal noise odyssey. Feedbacker is my favourite album of theirs but I put on Pink and Akuma no Uta way more often.
>>
>>85842945
>>85842978

the akuma no uta title track has some of the heaviest riffs I've ever heard. The tone is phenomenal
>>
>>85843021
I also think the intro is one of the best drones they have done. I like the subtle sound that sounds like a pterodactyl
>>
>>85842945
this to be honest
>>
>>85843065

My favorite drone track of theirs is Blackout off Pink.

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.