[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/mu/ - Music

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: images (1).jpg (8 KB, 236x213)
8 KB
8 KB JPG
Thoughts on him?
>>
His cock is much bigger than yours
>>
>>113756542
Erm, I'm a woman so probably lol
>>
>>113756545
Wanna be my gf?
>>
That the guy from the Breakfast club?
>>
>>113756545
tits or gtfo
>>
>>113756533
i like his eyes
>>
>>113756545
cameltoe now
>>
Cringelord who wanks in drop D.
>>
>>113757407
I don't know why you think that, when songs like ATWA exist. How many modern shredder guitarists do you think could write that? He's genuinely one of the last guitarists I think of when it comes to wanking. Toxicity alone is such a perfect example of huge yet memorable and melodic riffing with just some well-placed power chords and harmonic minor leads. He does so much with so little.

Also, I'm pretty Daron uses drop C way more.
>>
>>113757407
Most of their stuff is drop C or C# though, so nice try.
>>
>>113756533
i don't have major problems with the band or himself, but he is a mediocre guitarist that got lucky he found band members capable enough of creating music that each of them could speak in the same musical language
not a problem, soad music was never meant to be technical and they do their job well, but he gets somewhat outshaded by serj to the public, and the drummer is the best musician of them all
>>
>>113756533
i mean he was good in breakfast club and fit the bill in new jack city but i dont think he ever really lived up to the promise of his talent. his cameo in airheads was great though.
>>
>>113757407
nigga never released a song in drop d, also you're cringe for calling malakian cringe
>>
File: images (4).jpg (30 KB, 590x350)
30 KB
30 KB JPG
>>113756749
This one? Not that similar to me lol
>>
File: images (5).jpg (24 KB, 441x480)
24 KB
24 KB JPG
>>113756795
>>
>>113756533
He’s a master of writing simple and effective tunes that don’t feel recycled or contrived. A unique voice in the turbulent and murky waters of metal and rock. It’s genuinely impressive what he, Serj and John(Shavo less so) did with SOAD’s 5 albums in such a short amount of time. His work outside of System is ambitious in its own right but I can’t help but feel he could have done greater things if he considered the rest of his group’s ideas more.
>>
>LOL SPORK

Mallcore cringe artist
>>
>>113756533
armenians like us can persians have some bad phenotypes
>>
>>113756545
No you're not

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.