[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/mu/ - Music

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

>my favorite electronic artist of all time is Sewerslvt

What type of person do you imagine?
>>
only Nintendies like sewerslvt
>>
fed datamining thread make sure to use vpn when replying
>>
I was shocked when a normie punk bitch I knew put this shit on
>>
>>112816076
Shouldn't be, YouTube algorithm was pushing this really hard to people who ever owned some sort of playstation...>>112816041
>>
>>112816020
tranny
>>
>>112816020
minor, pedophile tendencies, tranny
at least one of these
>>
>>112816020
pedophile man with agp who grooms children on discord
>>
>>112816020
>What type of person do you imagine?
Someone who thinks that WLFGRL is The Most Brutal Album They've Ever Heard
>>
>>112818899
good album recommendations?
>>
>>112816020
fuck off ethan, stop shilling yourself
>>
An unbearable faggot that's probably a groomer.
>>
>>112816020
spends their entire life on discord
lgbt identity of some sort
huge loser
>>
>>112816020
a MAP
>>
>>112821554
Kill yourself
>>
he had one good album and a good single, otherwise he's a lost cause
>>
>>112816020
Overweight Male Virgin with an extensive anime collection. Loves Funko Pops,Anime,and Marvel Movies. Posts memes about how much they hate Seinfeld and hate AEW and how much they hate A24 and how much they hate various Korean Art Directors because they think these are things that "normies" like and that they are unique and original for liking Marvel and Funko Pops unlike "Chad" and Stacy". Generally a nonce.
>>
>>112824428
This
Sewerslvt is part of the reason why I make music. If some cold blooded retard like that can make a name for themselves as an artist so can I.
>>
>>112824474
not that these things are at all similar or related I should specify,more that these are things that would be the targets of this type of person largely because they simply do not have that extremely plastic "we only made this for the money" epic nrrrrd funko quality.
>>
>>112816020
A shill
>>
>my favorite electronic artist of all time is Sewerslvt
that's a literal 14 years old kid. I have better things to do than bully teenagers (unlike some other people on this board it seems)
>>
>>112816020
someone that isnt a fan of electronic music
>>
I don’t associate with minors.

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.