[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/mu/ - Music

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

File: img-159.jpg (360 KB, 945x1024)
360 KB
360 KB JPG
wish it was lars who died
>>
Yikes!
>>
>be cliffy b
>play "doo Do DA do Duh doo doo" on le bass
>pretend no one has ever done this before
this made boomers shit there pants
>>
>>112813077
True
>>
I can't remember the video but James and Lars were astounded when they found out Cliff was playing the bass like the guitar, it was an immediate sign.
>>
>>112813077
wish this everyday
>>
>>112813343
>playing the bass like the guitar
a bass is a guitar, also stop calling instruments "the <instrument>" you sound like a retard
>>
Based Lars the rock star? Based Lars the entrepeneur? Based Lars the brains?

I'm glad Cluff died, fuck him and his gay bell bottom hippie ass
>>
>>112813818
wish i knew where you lived
>>
>>112813077
Why doesn't his bass look like normal bass guitars? I don't think I've seen that style before.
>>
>>112813343
That made me think of the part in some kind of monster where they’re watching trujillo play with his fingers during his audition and James goes “interesting…. His hand….. is like a pick…..”

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.