[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/mu/ - Music

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

Who is their general fanbase? Who is average offspring fan?
>>
File: 1553887068087.jpg (45 KB, 746x541)
45 KB
45 KB JPG
CHANCES BLOOOOOOOOOWN
NOTHINGS FREEEEEEEEE
LONGING FOOOOOooooorrr
USED TO BEEEEEEE
STILL ITS HAAAAAAARD
HARD TO SEEEEEEEEE
FRAGILE LIIIIIIiiiives
SHATTERED DREAMS
>>
>>112035584
I saw them about 5 years ago and they looked like geriatrics
>>
>>112035584
https://youtu.be/gm757NOeuwY

this was my first exposure to them when I was like 12 or 13, the interest pretty much stopped there
>>
>>112035584
UH HUH UH HUH
>>
>>112035584
Normies that grew up in the 90s listening to mainstream radio. Your average midwestern Trump voter types.
>>
The wigger that got a 31 tattoo like the faggot in their video
>>
>>112035801
>Normies that grew up in the 90s listening to mainstream radio. Your average midwestern Trump voter types.

Yes, but then they lie and say that they're boycotting them, and then secretly listen to them when no one is around to catch them. Then they go around telling everything that their Christ-rock clone counterparts are a better band.
>>
When I was a kid I liked them a lot but I thought their genre was hard rock because it sounded cool. So one time I told my friends older brother this and he showed me his CD collection and put on Van Halen. I called it shit and he called me fat and we didn't speak to each other a while. Later I had to apologize for calling his favorite music shit because me and my friend (his younger brother) needed his help beating the fire temple in OoT.

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.