[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/mu/ - Music

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

File: gwxo9ziww0g91.jpg (87 KB, 954x1244)
87 KB
87 KB JPG
Thoughts on this? I think they both sound like nails on chalkboard. I only listened to refined artists like kids bop and the mormon tabernacle choir.
>>
>>112032912
This but unironically.
>>
>>112032912
I have willingly chosen to listen to Umbrella before.
I have jerked off to Rihanna before.
I have never willingly chosen to listen to a Taylor song.
I have never jerked off to Taylor.
Rihanna wins.
>>
They’re both pretty good desu
>>
I would rather fuck Rihanna but only because I'd be ashamed of how much bigger Taylor's dick is than mine
>>
>>112032935
Thats because you are a nigger anon

also Rihanna has a fivehead. She looks like a toddler.
>>
I don't know any Taylor Swift songs. I'd have sex with both.
>>
File: 1653635158260.jpg (29 KB, 640x262)
29 KB
29 KB JPG
>>112033087
>I support Taylor because she a classy beautiful blonde white girl. The gold standard for kindness and beauty ever since civilization started.
For all my Southside niggas that know me best
I feel like me and Taylor might still have sex
Why? I made that bitch famous (Goddamn)
I made that bitch famous
>>
Is Taylor really popular or is she just an American phenomenon? I don't like rihanna either, but Umbrella was an international hit
>>
>>112033087
Unironically neck yourself, scum
>>
>>112033397
She’s definitely an American phenomenon. I live in Europe and sure, whenever she releases a new album we give it a listen, but overall we don’t give much of a shit about her
Riri though, she was pretty big. Now she’s kinda forgotten as she was smart enough to switch to an industry where there’s more money and she makes no more music, but her his were indeed quite present here
>>
I have despised Taylor Swift since she put out Teardrops On My Guitar. Her songwriting has always annoyed me endlessly. Every girl I have ever been with likes her music though including my wife. Unfortunately for me I get to hear her music all the time. I imagine if I went for the kind of chick that listens to Rihanna she would be a bit trashier. But I enjoy her music more even if it doesn't have any more or less substance songwriting wise. It just doesn't have that trying too hard aspect that every song Taylor writes has.
>>
>>112032912
Taylor is bland and boring as fuck, what on Earth do you stans see in her.
>>
>>112033087
Rent free.
>>
>>112033580
post pics of your wife so we can judge
>>
>>112033580
Taylor may be more obnoxious but Rihanna is more boring and doesn't write her own songs anyway.
>>
File: 1553222010266.jpg (32 KB, 409x393)
32 KB
32 KB JPG
>>112033271
kanye is eternally based for this, i remember how butthurt taylor got over this, she's still mad to this day
>>
>>112033079
Rihanna's got the herps

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.