[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/mu/ - Music

[Advertise on 4chan]

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 1-6.jpg (1.21 MB, 3000x2955)
1.21 MB
1.21 MB JPG
Cringe.
>>
>>103359125
that's one big mama
nice paisley though
>>
That's right OP!
You'd better motherfucking cringe!
You'd better cringe and quiver in your little punk ass corner like a bowl of gelatin.
The Mamas and The Papas could fucking mop the floor with any band from the 1960s you could care to mention!
The Beatles? Couldn't hold a candle to The Mamas and The Papas!
The Rolling Stones? When Brian Jones met them personally at The Monterey Pop Festival, he immediately called up Mick Jagger and Keith Richards and told them to cancel The Rolling Stones set. Brian Wilson was so intimidated by Mama Cass, that The Beach Boys didn't even show up! Oh, sure, Otus Redding, The Who, and even Jimi Hendrix tried to blow them off the stage, but failed miserable. The only act at Monterey that even came close was Big Brother and The Holding Company. Of course The Mamas and The Papas blew them off the stage, but Mama Cass WAS impressed with Janis' performance, and believe me, Mama Cass was not an easy person to impress.

Yeah of all the 60s' band you think you like, The Mamas and The Papas could kick all the other bands asses, and you know it!
>>
thats a huge bitch
>>
Why does middle left look like Jim Morrison?
>>
I want to suck Mama Cass' boobas
>>
>>103359193
>>103359427

Hahahaha
>>
>>103359125
The hamas and the papas fritas
>>
>>103359446
Middle right, rather
>>
I wonder what Mama Cass's dumps tasted like
>>
>>103360527
she was a huge drug addict so you would probably get high
>>
>>103359263
lot of words for bait (i think...)
>>
>>103359125
the dude in the hat banged his own daughter

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.