[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/mu/ - Music

[Advertise on 4chan]

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

how could any music truly be bad? does it not have inherent beauty as a product of human experience and culture, and isn't it worth exploring and celebrating it however possible? shouldn't we be seeing the glass as half full?
>>
>>101816396
How can my opinion truly be wrong?
>>
>>101816396
Isn't one of them Quincy Jones' kid?

Yeah...
>>
have you ever listened to the chainsmokers? thats objectively bad
>>
>>101816396
SHOTS SHOTS SHOTS SHOTS SHOTS SHOTS

EVERYBOOOOODYYYYY
>>
>>101816456
that is facts, not an opinion <3
>>
>>101816396
frances the mute was a great album
>>
>>101816454
Even worse. Berry Gordy. Guaranteed complete freedom.
>>
>>101816396
maroon 5, coldplay, the chainsmokers, imagine dragons, one republic, yungblud, machine gun kelly and sia are all objectively bad.

"teach me how to dougie" is an objectively bad song.

reggaeton music and banda music in general are all objectively bad, all of it.

post-grunge music in general is objectively bad, all of it.

black metal music in general is objectively bad, all of it.
>>
>>101816396
bro-country music and country rap music (luke bryan more like puke bryan and florida georgia line, sam hunt, thomas rhett, blake shelton, kane brown, jason aldean, jake owen) is objectively bad, all of it.

"red solo cup" by toby keith is objectively bad and the worst song ever existed.

"dance monkey" by tones and i is also another worst song ever existed, objectively bad as well.
>>
>>101816396
train is the worst band ever existed, they're objectively bad.
>>
>>101817569
>dance monkey" by tones and i is also another worst song ever existed, objectively bad as well.
fuuuuuck, ausfag here, I remember you couldn't avoid this song for months straight, holy shit I hated it so much. it's like they scientifically devised that voice as part of experimental torture techniques, so fucking obnoxious
>>
>>101816396
op thinks "imagine dragons is the best rOcK band in the whole wide world" lmao
>>
>>101816396
Funny how growing up everyone said Gaga, Kesha, Rihanna, Pitbull, LMFAO were "talentless" and shitty music. You could look at YouTube comments in 2010 confirming this; now all of a sudden it is people saying "when music was good, now we have mumble rap"
>>
Shoosh girl, shut your lips. Do the helen keller and talk with your hips
>>
>>101817538
cry more
>>
>>101817538
Coldplay have some darling songs
>>
>>101816396
if someone sings nasally, it is viewed as ugly/bad
anything that is unhealthy is viewed as ugly, it's a defensive genetic reaction
if a foreign culture represents a threat to your own existence, then any product of this culture will also be viewed as ugly
for this reason, I view the picture you posted as bad, even though I have never listened to it
>>
>>101816396
SORRY FOR PARTY ROCKING
>>
>>101817538
>"teach me how to dougie" is an objectively bad song
i smell a mf who gets no pussy, teach me how to dougie is a patrician-tier song
>>
>>101822325
I already have pussy, i don't need more. Teach me how to dougie and all these retarded songs that have spawned dance moves are absolute shit.
>>
>>101822347
much rather dance and do the dougie than sit in an awkward circle listening to prog rock or radiohead
>>
>>101822325
>getting pussy
>teach me how to dougie
That would only get you middle school pussy
>>
>>101822448
>thinking any middle schoolers know the dougie
this is what happens when you haven't left your mom's basement in a decade.
I don't actually think its a good song, its just more fun to party to than weezer or whatever thee fuck u guys listen to
>>
>>101816396
music itself is innocent, it all boils down to seething, sometimes justified, over attention and money.
>>
>>101822469
>this is what happens when you haven't left your mom's basement in a decade.
No, that was an implication that you're just a child. When the song came out, I graduated college already.
>>
>>101822510
I'm 22 lmao you're just old, that song came out 9 years ago
>>
>>101822537
>you're just old
no shit kek
>>
>>101817538
>black metal music in general is objectively bad, all of it.
>"teach me how to dougie" is an objectively bad song.

shut up faggot
>>
>>101817665
>>
>>101816396
>how could any music truly be bad?
Why music you don't resonate with is bad music.
>>
>>101817538
>post-grunge music in general is objectively bad, all of it.
Baroness is good.

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.