[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / asp / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / wsg / wsr / x] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/mu/ - Music

[Advertise on 4chan]

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

>*perfects music*
have you thanked him yet?
>>
>>100895879
he's admitted to raping a minor. Fuck him.
>>
>>100895897
wtf i love RHCP now
>>
>>100895897
>imagine fucking prime Cher as a teenager
what a chad
>>
RHCP is an interesting band. 2 Chads and 2 betas, very long and diverse musical trajectory. Easily in the top 20 pop/rock bands of the last 30 years. Singer isn't traditionally good but has immense hustle and a unique way of compensating. Frusciante is a musical genius, and Chad (one of the Chads is actually named Chad..) is top tier as far as rock drummers go. Where Flea may not be the most original bass player, he's very good at incorporating existing bass styles into their music. Very cool, once in a lifetime bands IMO, their B sides are as good if not better than actual albums. Can't wait to see what's next now that John is back.
>>
>>100896047
>Frusciante is a musical genius
[citation missing]
writing guitar riffs isn't a work of genius and his electronic music is embarrassing
>>
RHCP are fucking terrible, and they’re only in the top 20 rock bands of the last 30 years if you’re a middle aged, upper middle class parent who got drunk to their mindless, bullshit, pseudo funk music in your college fraternity
>>
DI BO DA BA DI BO DA BA DI BO DA BA DI BO DA BA DI BO DA BA DI BO DA BA DIBODABADIBODABA
>>
Absolute fucking madman
>>
RHCP might be the best live show I've seen in recent years. Out of Kanye, Primus, U2, Sturgill, Tyler Childers, Mac Demarco, The Growlers, Mastodon, Amon Amarth, Chance, Bassnectar, Tears for Fears, Muse, Vampire Weekend, Slayer, Courtney Barnet, and a bunch of other artists. Dude's actually bring it and jam really well. A lot of older and established artists phone it in live or just aren't good anymore.
>>
CALIFORNIA
>>
>>100897063
Dad, get off 4chan
>>
>>100896047
>Chad is actually a chad
>>
>>100897063
seen a lot of the bands you've seen and I can tell you that primus blew RHCP outta the water in every aspect.
>>
>>100897063
Saw them live too and I agree. They put on a good show. And I don't even really like their recorded stuff.
>>
SHE WAS ONLY 14
BUT IT'S CALIFORNIA

br br deng
>>
>>100897401
SHE'S ONLY EIGHTEEN
DON'T LIKE THE ROLLING STONES

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.