[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/mlp/ - Pony

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 1698000383820689.png (345 KB, 1125x1350)
345 KB
345 KB PNG
Adopt a filly edition
Last Thread
>>40344577
>>
>>40456082
do they need adoptin'?
>>
File: 1693156758178239.png (1.09 MB, 1600x1300)
1.09 MB
1.09 MB PNG
I'd rather marry them
>>
File: 403851.png (61 KB, 279x282)
61 KB
61 KB PNG
>>
If a filly is in heat, penis should go inside.
>>
>>40456500
This sounds as if it should rhyme. Like the "age is on the clock" one.
>>
>>40456651
Filly in heat, insert meat.
>>
>>40456659
filly is in heat, time to hit the sheets
>>
File: 1041455.png (788 KB, 1366x768)
788 KB
788 KB PNG
>>40456659
If filly is sick, she needs the dick.
>>
>>40456790
that's a bad idea for both of you
care for your filly nicely until she recovers and THEN make sweet love to her to celebrate. she needs her rest. also you could catch it
but if she's just having some pains without necessarily a disease, like... cramps, growing pains, what have you, then a good dicking down is beneficial.
-Dr. Medicine
>>
>>40456804
wait, can I change that to C. Everett Schtup
>>
>>40456651
silly fillies need a willy
>>
File: 1436944584996.png (125 KB, 1051x599)
125 KB
125 KB PNG
>>
>>40457025
sweaty Twists need a lot of fanning. thankfully i'm her biggest fan
>>
>>
File: 422054.gif (179 KB, 450x447)
179 KB
179 KB GIF
Remember to feed your scootalo their daily dosage of Rainbows
>>
>>40456089
They need a husband that’s what they need
>>
>>40457701
What is she, a leprechaun?
>>
File: 572639.png (623 KB, 4500x3504)
623 KB
623 KB PNG
>>40457768
>>
The pot of gold is Rainbow Dash's mare bits
>>
>>40456651
When a filly is in heat,
Then new friends she’d love to meet.

When a filly is in heat,
Mares and stallions both will cheat.

When a filly is in heat,
Stallion help cannot be beat.

When a filly is in heat,
Helpful stallions suck her teats.

When a filly is in heat,
Stallion thighs will bump her seat.

When a filly is in heat,
Everypony gets a treat!
>>
>>40457877
When a filly is in heat,
She gets the meat.
>>
>>40457701
my scootaloo is not a they. I dunno where you got yours.
>>
>>40458529
My Scootaloo doubles as a fleshlight
>>
>>40458529
Scootalo, it's the Italian off-brand Scootaloo
>>
File: not amused.png (130 KB, 600x800)
130 KB
130 KB PNG
>>40458939
I got the Scot-aloo version.

It's just like the others but it's tartan, loves bagpipe music and attacks my Octavia fleshlight with a Claymore whenever she gets the chance.
>>
>>40458939
surely Scootalo would be scoota-buffalo.
i tried to look that up but there's only 2 kinda just okay fanarts.
>>
File: file.png (67 KB, 461x158)
67 KB
67 KB PNG
>>40459032
I need this scoots in my faslife
>>
>>40459202
life
sorry that was part of my captcha
>>
File: Scotaloo.png (238 KB, 700x700)
238 KB
238 KB PNG
>>40459208
>faslife
You could have said nothing and I'd have thought it was a bit of Scotch slang that I was unaware of.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_ECGKcl4s-k
>>
>>
File: dinky qt2.png (253 KB, 531x692)
253 KB
253 KB PNG
>"I'm so, so sorry... but thank you so much for this, Anon."
>It was probably the fiftieth time Derpy's apologized to you in the last hour.
>You could understand, what with her suddenly popping out of nowhere in the market and asking you to watch after her child for the next six hours and giving you practically twenty seconds to come up with an answer on the spot.
>And of course, being the charismatic master you were, you gave her the words she needed to hear, not what she wanted.
>In other words, you froze and said yes without realizing what she asked of you.
>But this was Derpy Hooves, your best friend since foalhood.
>Could you ever truly say no?
>As Derpy stood in the front doorway and apologized yet again, all you could do was just utter a soft titter in response.
"It's fine, Derpy," you assure her, "you don't have be sorry."
>But it didn't put the mare's worries at ease; in fact, it only seemed to exacerbate them.
>"I know, I know... but it's just not fair of me to throw this on you like that. I-If you want, I can ask Twilight or Rainbow Dash if—"
"A-Ah," you sutter," I think Dinky would be better off NOT having Rainbow Dash watch over her again..." you retort with a chuckle.
>Derpy winced, returning a sheepish grin.
>"That's fair..."
>The grin lasted for only a moment before her familiar worrisome frown returned.
>"But I still can't help but feel terrible for putting this on you. I-It's just that the post office suddenly had a pipe leak and now we have to sift through what got ruined and... I just didn't know who to turn to!"
>Derpy had already told you the situation at least three times now, but the gears in her head were so focused on what she tasked YOU to do.
>You walked over to her and placed a hoof on her shoulder.
"Look at me. Deep breaths, remember?"
>With a nod, Derpy immediately began to take in a deep breath, then slowly exhale.
>You knew it was the best way to calm her down, otherwise she'd never sleep a wink!
"Better?" you ask her kindly.
>She nods slowly, then looks up at you.
>"Are you sure you and Dinky will be okay?"
>Maintaining your smile, you still can't help but deadpan at the girl.
"Derpy... it's six hours. I've taken care of kids before. Plus, Dinky knows me. How hard could it be?"
>Your apparent confidence in the situation seemed to put Derpy at least a little bit at ease. She was still undoubtedly worried of something happening...
>But did she ever have any reason to doubt your help before?
>With another deep breath and exhale, Derpy smiled warmly up at you, enough to melt even the coldest of hearts.
>Then suddenly, you felt the touch of her lips on your cheek, followed by a little hum from her throat.
>"You're the best, Anon."
>You couldn't help blushing at the sudden affection, but you waved it off with a small chuckle.
"A-Anytime, Derps~"
>Stepping away, Derpy did one more check inside her postal bag before looking back up at you.
>>
>>40459841

>"Okay, so I should only be gone until seven o'clock. You won't have to worry about making dinner for her, but if you want, you can let her have some pudding from the fridge! Oh, and help yourself to some too!"
"Sounds good to me," you reply with a grin, already thinking of a chocolatey helping. "Any allergies?"
>"Nope! She's perfectly healthy!"
>Derpy glanced over at her daughter running around with her "Tinker Belle" puppet doll... as she has been for the last hour.
>"... Perhaps TOO healthy..."
>Another small laugh escapes you.
"Well, at this rate, don't be surprised if you come home to us napping on the couch."
>Derpy giggles, hiding her mouth behind a hoof.
>"I'm pretty used to it, at this rate!"
>Suddenly, the clock on the wall nearby let out a small single chime.
>"Oh, dear! I should get going! Thank you so much again, Anon!" Derpy exclaimed as she rushed to hug you, which you returned with your own.
"Anytime~"
>Upon hearing that Derpy was priming to leave, Dinky ran over to the door, Tinker Belle laying neatly on her back.
>"Do you HAVE to leave?" Dinky asked sadly.
>Derpy gave her a sad smile.
>"I do, sweetie. But don't worry, Mr. Anon is gonna take care of you while I'm gone. So be a good girl and listen to him if he needs you to, okay?"
>Despite the disappointment of her mother leaving without her, the thought of you staying with her for longer this time had her revving up with excitement yet again.
>"Okay!"
>"That's my girl~" Derpy cooed, hugging her daughter for a few precious moments before pulling away and making for the door, fastening her postal bag tightly to her person. "Now then, I'm off! Have fun, you two!"
>"Bye, mommy!" Dinky exclaimed with a wave.
"See ya, Derpy!" you say to your friend with a playful salute.
>As soon as the mail mare set off for the Post Office, you closed the door with a small exhale through your nose.
>Six hours with your best friend's adorable little daughter.
>... How in the heck were you gonna entertain a kid for six hours?
>"Mr. Anon! Wanna see what Tinker Belle can do? Look, she's a pirate!"
>Dinky, with her doll strapped to her back, began rocking back and forth with every step, much like a ship, all while shouting in pirate-speak.
>"Argh! Where be me doggy?!"
>... Well, she's certainly creative...

>Now, you were well aware of how much energy this little filly had, day in and day out.
>Derpy would tell you /all about it/ whenever the two of you had the time to hang out together.
>But the reality of it was far more than you ever hoped to bargain for.
>By this point, it's now two in the afternoon.
>And you're wondering how she hasn't passed out yet.
>In the last hour since her mother left, she's been shouting like a pirate, drawing numerous doodles of her and Tinker Belle as cowponies on the old Equestrian frontier, and is now currently riding you like a... well, like a pony.
>"Whee! Forward, my steed! To battle, haha!" she shrieked with unadulterated joy.
>>
>>40459844

>Was this girl made of sugar?!
>You dashed and trotted your way across the fenced-in backyard of Derpy's cottage, with the filly riding on your back with a Papier-mâché sword, with you acting as Dinky's noble steed as she rode into battle.
>This time, she was a rightful Dame, and she and her companion Sir Tinker were battling for the glory of the Pudding Empire.
>It probably wasn't a good idea to let her eat a quarter of the pudding bowl, but mistakes were made!
>Still, she seemed like she was having a good time, if her rampant giggles were any indication!
>"Faster, my steed! Glory is nearly ours! Soon, the Empire will belong to Dinky the Benevoleeuuwoooah—!"
>While running through the backyard, you ended up stepping on a particularly slippery patch of grass and found yourself careening into the nearest puddle of mud.
>In hindsight, running in the yard after it just rained probably wasn't a smart idea, either.
>Though you managed to make a quick recovery and avoid scuffing your fur, your so-called Dame wasn't so lucky.
>You turned around to find Dinky completely covered in mud from head to hind-hoof.
>With a wince, you slowly approached the filly, anticipating her breaking into tears at any moment.
>"Pffegh! Gross!" she exclaimed, flicking her hooves to wipe away any loose mud on her body. "Pfegh! Pfft! Blfffh! Blegh!"
>The sight admittedly made you laugh silently to yourself, but you still went over to assist her.
"Are you okay, sweetheart?" you asked politely, helping her wipe off the mud that you could get.
>Dinky gave you a little nod, only to wince as she reached down to her left knee.
>You inspected her knee and saw she had a little cut; it was nothing too serious, but the sounds of discomfort from Dinky still made it clear that it wasn't fun.
>Of course, boo-boos are business!
"Don't you worry," you say to the dirty filly as you scooped her up in your arms and put her on your back. "We're gonna get that fixed up in no time!"
>"... Do I have to take a bath?"
"Yep~"
>"Aww..."

>A few minutes later, the Dame of the Pudding Empire and her companion Sir Tinker were now covered in suds, and submerged in dirty mud water; the loosest clumps immediately separated from her fur, while the stickiest ones slowly dissolved, turning the water in the tub a sickly brown.
>It was gross, but Dinky seemed to be having just as much fun in the water, in spite of her initial disdain for bath time.
>Her Tinker Belle doll, which was completely covered in nothing but gunk and completely unrecognizable before dropping it in, was now just wet and filled like a sponge.
>There was no new character this time; Dinky just swam the doll around like a shark.
>Or a boat?
>"Brrrr! Vroom! Rawr!"
>... Or both...?
>You applied a fresh dab of shampoo to the filly's head and began to lightly scrub, taking great care in smoothing out the mats.
>She just giggled and cooed at your touch, and a boop on her nose only amplified the laughter.
>>
>>40459848

>"Don't forget to wash Tinker Belle!" Dinky suddenly exclaimed, holding up her drenched doll before you.
>You just chuckled.
"Of course! Can't forget your Second in Command, now can I?"
>You squirted a smaller dab of soap and shampoo mix onto the doll and began to scrub, lathering it in bubbles and pineapple-y freshness—and admittedly, it was doing wonders in cleaning off the stains.
>Before long, and after a brief dip in the bath to wash the soapy remnants away, Tinker Belle was fresher than ever before!
>Dinky squealed and hugged the toy close to her body.
>With her toy now cleaned, it was Dinky's turn to be washed off.
>You grabbed one of the small pails next to the tub and filled it with water, then poured it over the filly's head.
>She giggled as the water dripped down her body, leaving her head shampoo-free and her previously muddied coat now pristine.
>After one more successful look-over, you scooted Dinky out of the tub and wrapped her body in a towel to dry her off, then drained the bathtub.
"Alright," you say to her as you wrap the towel around her, "why don't you and Tinker Belle head into the kitchen and grab some more pudding?"
>Dinky gasped with excitement.
>"Really?"
"Yep! But only one teeny bowl this time, missy!" you reply with a slight titter.
>The filly's ears sank as she gave an innocent yet guilty little smile before trotting her way out of the bathroom, doll in tow.
>You, on the other hoof, hopped quickly into the bathtub and ran a small shower.
>While you were not as much of a victim as Dinky, carrying a mud-lathered filly on your back without protection was probably not the greatest idea.
>What else is new today?
>After a few minutes, you rinsed yourself off, then rinsed off the walls of the tub and hopped out, with not a scrap of mud left on you.
>When you left the bathroom and got ready to look for Dinky, you instead found her on the living room couch, still wrapped up in her towel and no doubt already asleep from the looks of it.
>Guess she wasn't made of sugar, after all.
>With a small chuckle, you sneak your way up to the couch and sit on the opposite end as to not alert the sleeping filly.
>However, as soon as you sit down, Dinky makes her way over to you and rests her head in your lap, letting out a small tired sigh.
>You couldn't help but smile and reach down to pet her mane.
>"Mr. Anon...?" Dinky suddenly called out quietly, startling you.
"Yeah, Dinky?" you whispered back with a smile.
>"... Are you gonna be my new daddy?"
>You stopped petting her and froze.
"Your... new daddy?"
>"Mm-hmm," Dinky hummed tiredly with a little nod. "You're always with my momma a lot."
>She wasn't wrong about that, now that Anon realized it, his smile growing.
"Well, your mom and I have been friends since we were kids. We always like hanging out with each other."
>"Even when I'm around...?"
>Your heart sank a little.
"/Especially/ when you're around, Dinky."
>>
>>40459854

>You combed your hoof through her mane; Dinky leaned into your touch, but she otherwise remained still on your lap.
>There was a part of you that figured where this was going, but you still had to ask.
"What's wrong, sweetheart? Do you think we don't want you around?"
>"No... nothing like that, but..."
>She went silent for a moment, adjusted her head a tad, then laid back down.
>"Every time momma gets close to someone, they stop coming back. They always act so nice to us and then they leave, and momma always looks so sad. But when you come see us, she's always so happy. She was happy around them too... but not as much as she is with you!"
>Your eyes opened a bit at that.
>It was one thing to hear it from any one of your friends, but your friend's daughter?
>You had some idea of what was happening, but nothing like that.
>"You're so nice to us... but I don't want my momma to be sad again."
>You were speechless.
>So instead, you used actions to convey your message, and reached down to kiss the little filly on her forehead, just beneath her horn.
"Dinky... I'd never do that to you /or/ your mom. Your mom is an incredible mare, and an amazing mother," you say to her, petting Dinky's head for emphasis. "I don't know if we'll get any closer than we are right now... but I promise you: I will /NEVER/ abandon either of you. Understand?"
>As you continued to pet her, you heard the sound of her sniffling beneath you.
>Before you could begin to wipe her tears away, she turned around and reached up to hug you tightly in her arms, trying her hardest not to cry.
>You hugged her back and continued to pet her gently, shushing her cries.
"Shh... it's alright, sweetheart..."
>You could only imagine the kind of rollercoaster those "other guys" put her and Derpy through.
>She never was willing to be too open about her dating life—not that it was any of your business.
>But to hear how bad it was from her own daughter...?
>You held Dinky tighter.
"I'm not going anywhere..."

>Not long after seven o'clock, the front door creaked open slowly, and a cheerful albeit sluggish cross-eyed mare stepped through, her postal bag empty and trailing beside her.
>"I'm home!" she exclaimed softly as she closed the door behind her.
>There was no reply to her call, but it didn't take long to figure out why.
>As Derpy entered the living room, the very first thing she saw were two figures cuddled precariously on the couch, no doubt sound asleep, and both smiling as they snuggled into their embrace.
>The mare smiled, putting a hoof up to her mouth as she gazed at her best friend sleeping with her daughter in his arms, her Tinker Belle doll nestled comfortably between them.
>She didn't say anything to disturb them; she just watched.
>And the longer she watched, the greater her smile.
>She sighed blissfully.
>"I'm gonna marry him..."
>>
>>40459860

>Twenty minutes later, you and Derpy were standing on the porch, while Dinky slept soundly in the living room.
>"Thank you so much again for doing this, Anon," the wall-eyed mare beamed. "It turns out the damage was so much worse than they thought, but they managed to bring in some higher-ups to sort things out more. Otherwise, I could've been gone all night!"
>You couldn't help but wince at that.
"Yeesh. It was that bad?"
>Derpy groaned softly and nodded.
>"I hope everyone can still get their mail... I'd feel terrible, otherwise."
>With a little smile, you pat Derpy on the shoulder.
"Well, the important thing is you still gave them help when they needed it. That's what matters, right?"
>The mare giggled sheepishly.
>"I-I guess you're right," she replied soon after, then looked up at you again. "Did Dinky behave?"
>You nod and grin.
"That kid's got more energy than I thought... but she was pretty great. Heck of a creative mind."
>"I guess you can blame those comics I gave her last month. One issue of Pirate Ponies and Tinker Knights, and she can't get enough of them!"
>The two of you laughed together for a moment underneath the porch awning.
>Derpy then leaned in and gave you a second kiss on the cheek today.
>"Well, I'm glad the two of you had fun."
"Yeah..." you said, trailing off as you looked back through the open doorway towards the slumbering filly. "She's a sweet kid. And it's not hard to see where she gets it from~"
>That earned you another giggle from the mare.
>With an eased sigh, she looked back up at you.
>"Hey... Anon?"
>You turn back to her.
"Yeah?"
>"I was wondering... if you're available... would you like to stay for dinner?"
>You smiled.
"Sure... I'd like that."

END

Ponepaste: https://ponepaste.org/9400

Wanted to write this for a while; it's nothing too special, just a simple green. Honestly had trouble figuring out how to write Dinky. Might be a bit corny, but who doesn't love corn, bros
>>
>>40459864
This is a prequel to my Derpy green from last year: https://ponepaste.org/5441
>>
>>40459848
>business
i assume you meant 'serious business' there. not that you're going to make some money off of her wound.
>scooping her up in your arms to put her on your back
wait, you are a pony right
>>40459864
cute as hell dude, I love it. sweet greens are made of these
>>
>>40459916
I think I wrote it intentionally as just "business", but now that you pointed it out, I'm questioning myself. And yeah, I should probably rewrite that tidbit about Anon picking her up.

Either way, I'm glad you liked it!
>>
>>40459929
People always forget the mouf. Picking things up with your teeth and putting them places is the fun of being an horse!
yes keep it up
>>
>>40459864
Cute, I like it a lot. I assume why anon hasn't already rocked his cock inside Derpy is in the other story?
>>
File: 2472676.gif (1.75 MB, 464x620)
1.75 MB
1.75 MB GIF
>>
Hug the filly
>>
File: 3461474.jpg (795 KB, 2048x2048)
795 KB
795 KB JPG
>>
>>40461588
checked
>>
>>40460533
excitetyke
>>
File: my basement.png (446 KB, 1142x403)
446 KB
446 KB PNG
>>
File: Spoiler Image (401 KB, 1143x888)
401 KB
401 KB PNG
>>40456082
Is there anything better than soft filly cheeks?
>>
File: 1398948.png (855 KB, 1344x1138)
855 KB
855 KB PNG
>>40462684
>>
>>40462684
pillowy soft labia
>>40462728
ooh or baby tummies. you can just put your mouth right on it, they giggle, then you make a fart noise and they giggle more
>>
>>40460138
Anon fucks Derpy in the other story.
>>
Sweetie Belle's ass having its natural effect on people.
>>
File: 2199966.jpg (92 KB, 1280x720)
92 KB
92 KB JPG
>"Is that it?"
>>
File: 2757399.png (618 KB, 1612x1484)
618 KB
618 KB PNG
>>
>>40463642
It's freezing out here Cozy, gimme a break!
>>
File: Spoiler Image (493 KB, 2826x2618)
493 KB
493 KB PNG
not to get horny or anything, but I want to devour scootaloo's needy cunt
>>
>>40463642
>barely the size of my leg!
>>40464009
am i the only one who gets bigger in the cold?
>>
>>
File: FaTnYpIUEAAQEpq.jpg (284 KB, 2048x2048)
284 KB
284 KB JPG
>>
horsecuddles
>>
little hooves
>>
File: 16564.png (147 KB, 1014x570)
147 KB
147 KB PNG
>>
>>40464077
But people say that eating pussy is gay
>>
>>40463642
No cozy, there’s four more inches if push down on the fat pad, now hand me my backup oxygen tank
>>
>>40466763
it's anatomically equivalent to tonguefucking somebody's dick and ballsack so they're not wrong
>>
>>40466763
Girls like dick, thus by liking girls it makes you gay.
>>
>>40466763
It's fine when it's a mare or a filly.
>>
>>
File: 1525535774143.png (544 KB, 1638x1280)
544 KB
544 KB PNG
>>
File: 1696937834425.png (429 KB, 1577x1507)
429 KB
429 KB PNG
>tfw everypony let sweetie bot beat filly derpy
>>
>>40466763
Well, I'm gay as shit for ponies, so...
>>
File: 3227061.png (259 KB, 690x576)
259 KB
259 KB PNG
>>
>>40468815
.. like beat her? with a belt or something?
>>
File: 1685027629950.jpg (535 KB, 1968x1937)
535 KB
535 KB JPG
>>40469608
The best filly mini bracket for miss mlp. filly derp didn't even make it past the first round
>>
>>40469714
do they just have to disqualify bloomy so she doesn't win every year?
>>
>>40469719
She was in it, I think it's up to Anon filly and SB
>>
>>40469714
Cozy Glow still in?
>>
File: 1696781036348.png (39 KB, 943x822)
39 KB
39 KB PNG
>>40470086
She was knocked out in the first round. But I think she's still in the best villain mini bracket.
>>
File: 1686115286611.png (31 KB, 957x809)
31 KB
31 KB PNG
>>40469608
Round 2 of the best filly bracket was very close for Cozy, but Dinky won.
>>
>>40469587
I would play with her all the harder on the basis of her maturity.
>>
>>40469587
Maybe you will get your cutie mark while we play! I bet you will get it if we play some adult games.
>>
File: 1672412563317855.png (164 KB, 1366x768)
164 KB
164 KB PNG
Well?
>>
File: 1668027750959587.jpg (179 KB, 1280x890)
179 KB
179 KB JPG
>>40472038
She isn't real.
>>
>>40472038
she is out of my grasp in this life.
>>
>>40472038
see there's this thing called Lifetime..
>>
File: FlRF-4JagAAMNPt.png (165 KB, 1200x1200)
165 KB
165 KB PNG
>>
The main six leave you to baby sit the cmc while they go on one of their world saving adventures. You let the cmc go hang out with their friends at the club house as long as they come home before dark. You learn they were hanging out with a colt, and now they're all pregnant. What do you do? How do you prepair for when their sisters come home?
>>
>>40473530
that was fast.
>>
>>40472855
>get Golly to behave well by promising to teach her new slurs if she stays good for long enough
>>
>>40474131
Nah, they were gone for a few months. It's normal. They do this kinda shit all the time. Everyone's parents are always off doing stuff too.
>>
>>
>>40462684
Soft filly lips.
>>
>>40462263
has this been updated at all?
>>
File: sweat.gif (563 KB, 642x405)
563 KB
563 KB GIF
>>40475368
>Fully Suitable for Pleasure
>>
>>40475368
>>40475556

>desire Beautiful Blue Eyed Filly
>can only afford dear Rascal
Muh dick doesn't know the difference.
>>
You wouldn't buy a filly.
>>
>>40475632
I can pirate a filly?
>>
>>40475664
i now want to watch a high seas adventure about trying to take a cute little three-million-pounds filly to her new owners by ship, fending off ruthless pony pirates.
>>
>>40475368
>find this horse on website
>it's actually 700 pounds, and sold already
>and the description isn't that
>and she's listed as a broodmare
we got bamboozled
>dear Rascal was also sold, and he still has his balls. good for him. apparently the term for that is "entire" which is pretty awkward vs 'intact'
>>
>>40475614
That what everyone say to rumble.
>>
File: blep.png (921 KB, 1867x1516)
921 KB
921 KB PNG
>>40377186
>The gray filly watches as each morsel gets ground between Diamond's teeth.
>She slowly, patiently waits for her friend to finish eating.
>Tiara takes a few more bites but doesn't finish it.
>Picking up her own dish and taking it to the sink.
>With Spoon right behind her who dives head first after the leftovers to savor the last few bites herself.
>She wasn't even hungry.
>The rituals of an early morning come to an end and the two fillies leave for school together.
>Other foals cower in fear as their hooves clop on by.
>Even a few grown ponies too.
>When they reach their teacher Ms. Cherilee's class the other students are chatting amongst themselves.
>When they approach the mingling foals they're still not paying attention to Diamond and Silver.
>A raised eyebrow, a slight scowl.
>Diamond is visibly upset, only slightly on the outside.
>But on the inside, she's absolutely seething.
>She's a composed filly though.
>She always knows how to get the attention she wants.
>No, the attention she deserves.
>She struts up to the others and Silver circles behind.
>A maneuver they've practiced before.

"So like I was saying, the new dress my daddy bought me is so chic."

"Wowsers I sure would like to see that!"

>Silver responds wearing a fake mustache and what her and Tiara would describe as, "poor pony clothing".
>In a flash she's back next to her snobby pink friend, leaving behind her disguise.
>The false stache and clothes don't even hit the ground first.

"Like, it's so chic. There's nothing like it in Ponyville."

"Ah huh. Oh yeah."

>Diamond stands so proud and full of herself, sure that this will work.
>But nopony turns their head.
>She scrunches her nose and mouth in anger.

"My daddy also bought a new pool with a built-in bar and surround sound system!"

>The other colts and fillies just do not care.

"AND COMPLIMENTARY GOLD DIPPED HOOF JOBS!"

"Really?"

"Of course not Silver, don't be stupid. I'm just trying to get their attention."

>Only two ponies were paying any mind to Diamond Tiara's frustrated rambling.
>Her friend who was quivering at being demeaned.
>And a grown stallion with a washed out gold coat who starts coming over gleefully.
>He, however, caught the attention of a nearby policemare.

"Hey! Not you again!"

>The two grown ponies chase each other off.
>Leaving the snobby pair of fillies to themselves again.
>If her classmates wouldn't listen to her then she'd listen to them.
>They made a sort of circle that was hard to break into.
>So Diamond went underneath, crawling on her belly between the other foals' legs.
>The chatter was becoming clearer.

"And have you seen the built-in bar?"

"Forget that, have you heard the surround sound system?"

"Hey do you guys feel warm?"
>>
File: full[1].png (257 KB, 1159x785)
257 KB
257 KB PNG
>>40476544
>The warmth in question was Diamond Tiara.
>She was absolutely fuming now, steam coming off her.
>The absolute, CELESTIA DAMNED AUDACITY.
>Some other pony was moving in on her turf.
>Said turf being impressing ponies with material things.
>But who?
>Who was this stupid little around pony?

"She really is so cool and interesting and smells good too."

"Yeah, Scootaloo is so awesome!"

"Her!?"

>In her rage, Diamond rises exclusively from below.
>Knocking back a few of her classmates and lifting one fully up by her shoulders.
>The indignity of it, Scootaloo is a blank flank!
>How is any of this possible?
>The filly still being carried around Diamond doesn't seem to even notice her predicament.
>But somepony's arrival makes her scramble off landing on her face.
>It's her.
>Scootaloo and her cutie mark-less friends.
>All the little ponies rush to surround them, completely ignoring a still seething Diamond Tiara.

"I think you smell good Diamond Tiara."

"Shut up Silver."

—----------------------------------------

>An average school day in Ponyville is eight hours.
>Which is four hundred and eighty minutes, minus thirty for lunch and recess.
>And for four hundred and eighty minutes Diamond Tiara watched Scootaloo.
>All her attempts to distract the other ponies with her boasts and undermining mockery had no effect.
>So she resorted to her plan B.
>Stalking, or a mobile stakeout as she would call it, to find dirt she could blackmail with.
>>
>>40476548
jesus, 8 hours? I feel like my school days were 6 to 7 max, and they still dragged on forever.
>>
>>40476666
Check'd super satan. I just remember going to school at 7 30 am and getting out at 3 30 pm. I wasn't super sure what to put for the time since I know everyone had different school hours. I think some schools start at 9 am now.
>>
>>40476783
i did 9 to 3:30, I did 7 to 2, 8 to 3, but never eight whole hours, and given that 90% of each day was "okay lesson's over, do your homework or dick around" I can't imagine how they would stretch it out any further.
>>
>>40476804
Well maybe they need an extra hour for nap time or something.
>>
>>40476825
come to think of it yeah, lessons were always bogged down hard by dumb kids, easily doubling the length, so these days that's gotta be way more. You've gotta get through the no-englishes, the retards, the almost-total autism...
>>
>>40476833
And the average IQ in Equestria is probably lower than room temperature.
>>
File: bell curve.gif (7 KB, 462x393)
7 KB
7 KB GIF
>>40476872
it's just cows dragging the average down
>>
File: 1062220.png (232 KB, 834x1023)
232 KB
232 KB PNG
>>
>>
>>40479255
Fill' issue
>>
File: 1624658560699.gif (1.23 MB, 1111x810)
1.23 MB
1.23 MB GIF
>>40479255
>>
>>40479255
dumb filly, you don't shout it at the computer, you shout it at a group of Linux users (who will then give you free tech support to prove that their hobbyist OS is Just As Good)
>>
>>40480515
i mean it is just as good, it's just not as user friendly. that's the annoying part. it just needs a better front end.
>>
>>40479255
Fillies should stay with the classic window. That's a OS properly for their age.
>>
>>40480936
7 or earlier
>>
horse-a-pony.
>>
>>40480936
The filly will get doxed if she continue using windows
>>
Look like Sweetiebelle won miss /mlp/: best filly bracket
>>40481920
>>
>>40482647
>scootaloo runner-up
What a shame, I guess that pedobait is stronger than tomboy.
>>
File: 2687067.png (113 KB, 295x344)
113 KB
113 KB PNG
>>40483137
Yep, I'm thinking based.
>>
>>40483137
Everyone is a pedo for sweetiebelle.
>>
>>40482647
baffling. people really do like the most boring cmc the most
>>
File: Sweetie Belle Rose.jpg (91 KB, 1000x1000)
91 KB
91 KB JPG
>>40483633
Boring? Sweetie Belle isn't boring, she's just a plain ol' sweetie!
>>
>>40483775
i mean, third best CMC is still amazing
i'm just surprised the cutie tomboyish ones don't win out
>>
File: fillyride.png (367 KB, 1464x1464)
367 KB
367 KB PNG
>>
File: 2910123.png (432 KB, 1200x1200)
432 KB
432 KB PNG
>>
File: CMC Trio.png (288 KB, 1234x1498)
288 KB
288 KB PNG
>>40456082
Is it wrong that I sometimes have lewd thoughts about these three fillies?
>>
>>40484765
it'd be wrong if you didn't. you'd be a damned gay.
>>
File: Cozening GlowSL.webm (1.87 MB, 1028x706)
1.87 MB
1.87 MB WEBM
>>
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XRHAAEbENbw
>>
File: 23213.png (2.63 MB, 2787x1952)
2.63 MB
2.63 MB PNG
Spoooky villain costumed fillies
>>
>>40485907
this is adorable and confusing. did someone program an AI voice to sound like a five year old indonesian girl?
>>
>>40486290
Supposedly, it was originally sung by the vtuber Gawr Gura.
>>
>>40486040
who is dressed up as cozy? that is just a costume right? cozy hasnt been released from celestias rape chamber, right?
>>
>>40486313
ohhhh that makes sense. adorbu.
>>
File: Empress.png (481 KB, 720x720)
481 KB
481 KB PNG
>>40486339
I think you have that backwards.
>>
>>40486597
sweet celestia...
>>
wiggly wiggly fillies
>>
File: applepomf.gif (305 KB, 640x360)
305 KB
305 KB GIF
>>
>>40483977
>cutie tomboyish
I wouldn't call Apple Bloom that tomboyish. She's girlier than her sister, and even AJ is more down to earth and practical than tomboyish.
>>
>>40486313
I don't like it anymore.
>>
>>40484943
Hey, just so you know, >>40488589 STOLE your Cozening GlowSL.webm webm, and didn't even keep the name or give it another creative one.
>>
File: 2021-_541.jpg (616 KB, 1200x1200)
616 KB
616 KB JPG
>>
File: 1339631.png (1.28 MB, 1250x2000)
1.28 MB
1.28 MB PNG
>>40488615
The gospel of Golly must be spread to all corners of the board. I appreciate their villainy, no fluffs given
>>
File: 2235362.png (1.19 MB, 2263x1097)
1.19 MB
1.19 MB PNG
>>
File: 1666825593824776.jpg (114 KB, 774x1033)
114 KB
114 KB JPG
>>
>>40490745
>"Why do I feel warm?"
>>
File: FillygakiChart.png (1.14 MB, 3072x1688)
1.14 MB
1.14 MB PNG
How accurate is this?
>>
>>40490864
not
>>
>>40490864
don't understand your sushi words
>>
File: 791197.jpg (283 KB, 1599x1131)
283 KB
283 KB JPG
>>40490864
Kurosaki
>>
>>40491065
I'm more of a RuPony Kenshin kinda guy
>>
>>40490960
Mesugaki: A provocative child that sexually teases an adult requires correction
Erogaki: A pervy kid, usually male. Imagine a kid peeping on an older woman changing, it's something like that.
Kusogaki: Just a brat. Similar to mesugaki in some ways, but no sexual teasing.
>>
>>40490864
Very
>Starlight and especially Cozy are charismatic smug little shits in need of corrective action
>CMCs are out and out sex creatures
>Diamond and Silver are horrid little rats
>>
File: filly plz no spank.gif (38 KB, 194x240)
38 KB
38 KB GIF
>>40491248
>little shits in need of corrective action
>Diamond and Silver are horrid little rats
Bad fillies needs a spanking.
>>
>>40491220
Correction is gay. It implies something wrong. I like my smug teasy fillies. I don't want some subby cocksock, I want a fil with some fire.
>>
>>40484765
No
https://ponybooru.org/images/3288316
>>
>>40491730
I love how this look more cute than lewd.
>>
>>40492048
that's because you understand the true value of fillies
>>40491658
while this guy seems to hate himself. not raggin on ya dude but you should look into that just in case.
>>
>>40492985
>while this guy seems to hate himself. not raggin on ya dude but you should look into that just in case.
wat. Not sure how not wanting some subby pussy is self-hatred
>>
>>40493482
I mean you don't wanna go TOO sub, like lying there inactively sub.
>>
>>40486339
Is there anything like that? Where the Princesses (at least the Sisters) and/or Discord replace Cozy Glow's stone self with some magical apparition and keep her to use forever? Or perhaps unfreeze it centuries later when everycreature had forgotten them? Ideally they'd be portrayed as the real villains.
>>
>>40494272
Why did Twilight need to consume the cum chalice again?
>>
File: 2150749.png (885 KB, 1600x1300)
885 KB
885 KB PNG
>>
>>40494292
fanservice
>>
>>40494834
the good little ponies
>>
>>40457025
>twistsmell particles
>>
File: 1690679732925403.png (1.45 MB, 2951x2758)
1.45 MB
1.45 MB PNG
>>
>>40495762
I need to give her a nice squish...
>>
>>40496634
Squish that pone
>>
File: NOI.png (574 KB, 870x1024)
574 KB
574 KB PNG
>>
>>40497271
pretty pony.
she... probably shouldn't tie the bow AROUND the base of her tail, right? that's not even how bows work. the bow should be facing perpendicular to the tail.
>>
File: 1666894267767.jpg (1.84 MB, 4800x2700)
1.84 MB
1.84 MB JPG
>>40496634
>>40496837
soft filly has plenty of soft and squishable spots, but be sure to be gentle.

>>40497271
fucking. cute
>>
>>40497336
i want to pokepoke the soft hoof frogs
>>
>>40497271
Here’s the link to the full size image.
https://twibooru.org/3088086
>>
>>40497271
I love her so much
>>
File: belly.png (2.06 MB, 2949x2896)
2.06 MB
2.06 MB PNG
>>
>>40497271
Getting ready for her special date with anon
>>
Headpat the filly
>>
File: 2082848.png (794 KB, 954x1491)
794 KB
794 KB PNG
>>
>>40500585
headpat her in the pussy!
>>
>>
>>40503403
bedroom eyes are just too much I guess.
>>
>>40499141
Bellyrubs are really lucrative for fillies
>>
File: 2546106.png (300 KB, 1100x946)
300 KB
300 KB PNG
>>
File: 1408061697217.png (332 KB, 960x973)
332 KB
332 KB PNG
>>
File: hk.jpg (319 KB, 1542x810)
319 KB
319 KB JPG
>>40505360
Well, I know NOW
>>
>>40505360
did they call it that in the show? i thought they just called it edible gold dust
>>
>>40506228
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pNFcFHs3oZ8
11:24
>>
>>40506404
huh, must be a brand name. all i remembered was the 'they use it for decorating cakes' part
i wonder if that's actual gold and scootaloo just stole like 50 dollars
>>
>>40505034
>>
File: noi.png (974 KB, 4000x4500)
974 KB
974 KB PNG
>>40497271
My daughterwife is so cute
>>
File: 3040026.png (725 KB, 2001x1440)
725 KB
725 KB PNG
>>40507226
>>
huffing filly ponuts
>>
>>40509313
Careful, otherwise soon you'll be injecting them directly into your veins.
>>
File: 1654375435673.gif (337 KB, 456x554)
337 KB
337 KB GIF
>>40509527
I can *SNIFFFF* -I can st- *SNRRRRRF* I can stop anytime I wa *SSHNRRRRFFFF*-nt
>"You heard the man..noponies forcing him."
>>
>>40508638
you're a mommy now!
you just can't kiss it yet.
>>
Best size for fillies.
>>
>>
File: 3173837.png (703 KB, 1920x1080)
703 KB
703 KB PNG
>>
>>40510720
she looks like she's way below her suggested daily protein intake, maybe I can help
>>
File: sheepishbloom.gif (1.73 MB, 575x566)
1.73 MB
1.73 MB GIF
has anyone posted that Apple Bloom wearing a buttonshirt lying in bed yet?
>>
File: cute.png (144 KB, 2401x3227)
144 KB
144 KB PNG
>>
File: apogeex3.png (103 KB, 936x914)
103 KB
103 KB PNG
>>
>>40510147
so regular horse filly size? or slightly bigger?
>>
>>40510720
>>40510727
I wish to take Cozy out for bacon double cheeseburgers.
>>
>>40511169
>>40511187
I miss this incestous filly.
>>
>>40512249
yeah i need to see more of her
>>
File: sweeble.png (201 KB, 515x600)
201 KB
201 KB PNG
give filly the willy
>>
>>40512966
she's not getting any appendage of mine if she's calling it a willy
there's actually not a lot of great names for it. cock and dick are just distasteful.

but if eine kleine Stutfohlen says she wantsen me to bitte give her der Schlange, then that would be wunderbar.
>>
File: gRumpy filly.png (405 KB, 860x689)
405 KB
405 KB PNG
>>40512992
>foal calls your dick something foalish
>deny her her vitamin D
You are a villain.
>>
File: 566816.gif (1014 KB, 514x600)
1014 KB
1014 KB GIF
>>40513369
>"C'mon girls, be mature for a change huh?"
>'What do you call it then?'
>"His tallywhacker."
>>
File: 0089.png (361 KB, 4096x3045)
361 KB
361 KB PNG
>>
>>40513369
oh you're right. She's a filly, she'd probably use foaly words.
>>40513388
Now that's more like it! I would also have accepted 'John Thomas'
>>
>>40511156
>filename
she looks pretty horsey to me
>>
>>40513488
horshish
>Sugarcube ah told you about smokin' that horshish! Not til yer chores are done!
>>
File: 1511821654159.png (550 KB, 1100x1400)
550 KB
550 KB PNG
Swebs hugg taile
>>
File: ish gud.gif (1.3 MB, 632x466)
1.3 MB
1.3 MB GIF
>>40513501
she nom
>>
File: appletail.gif (126 KB, 652x450)
126 KB
126 KB GIF
>>40513501
she loves her tail just as we all do
>>
File: 1687926027362495.png (374 KB, 2400x1800)
374 KB
374 KB PNG
>>40475632
>>
>>40514086
>"Well if ya'd just stop tellin' us about every dream you have about your dang wheat sheaf gettin kowtow'd to by alla our wheat sheafs. Honestly, we don't even grow that stuff."
>>
File: _No.gif (1.93 MB, 800x755)
1.93 MB
1.93 MB GIF
>>40513487
>a filly, she'd probably use foaly words.

"I'm not allowed to say bad words, Mister.
"My mommy will wash out my mouth with soap if she catches me saying the p-e-n-i-s word."
>>
>>40514308
>"I WON'T have any of that dreadful LATIN in this house, you hear me?"
Rara's a bitch
reminds me of that stodgy old school guy in Porky's who was like "we CAN call it a tallywhacker, can't we? 'Penis' is just so... personal!"
>>
File: 1430450791987.png (199 KB, 1000x1000)
199 KB
199 KB PNG
>>40513388
>>
File: Super Sweetie.png (152 KB, 900x745)
152 KB
152 KB PNG
I still love sweeble, I'll always love sweeble!
>>
File: Costanzus_Romanus.jpg (105 KB, 500x500)
105 KB
105 KB JPG
>>40466763
Because men are superior to women. Shoving your mouth down there in such a servile manner, to please another, is degrading, but even more so because you're serving an inferior. Even being a literal faggot bottom would be less embarrassing.
>>
>>40513395
What do the symbolisms mean?
>>
>>40514099
I'm pretty sure they do grow that stuff. Corn at least. Anyway, to whom would she be sold, do you think?
>>
"Tallywhacker" is a stupid word. I bet you lot are American.
>>
File: walt.png (997 KB, 1920x1080)
997 KB
997 KB PNG
>>40514944
>servile, degrading, serving
You think I'm doing this for her?
>>
>>40514944
I'm gonna eat the filly puss and we're both gonna have fun
>>
>>40466763
Eating pussy? Gay
Eating cunny? CHAD
>>
File: 1523251899214.png (221 KB, 640x554)
221 KB
221 KB PNG
>>40515089
>>
>>40514952
well yeah, reckon you cain't make cornpone without corn
>who's the egyptians in equestria
i would imagine.. ibexes
>>
>>40516163
I'm a country boy, mate. Never heard any cunt say a word that stupid in my life.
>>
File: 3174582.png (124 KB, 2446x1516)
124 KB
124 KB PNG
>>
>>40514950
Not much. Something something shipping symbolism something something letting cozy's hair down because sex.
>>
>>40516687
>ponesonic
god bless tjpones
>>
>>40516321
spend more time listening to oldenfolk
that's just good advice for everyone
>>
I need a filly tummy to rub right now.
>>
>>40456082
The fillies are so cute with their little stubby hooves.
>>
File: tiny mini horse.jpg (112 KB, 793x595)
112 KB
112 KB JPG
>>40517347
>filly appears at your feet
you must rub
>>
>>40517368
i want them to poke me gently in the face to wake me up to feed them more pony food
>>
>>40517368
I fucking love when fillies and colts do that silly stubby run in the show.
>>
>>40518041
they are all marshmallow
>>
File: katakuri.gif (1.48 MB, 400x214)
1.48 MB
1.48 MB GIF
>>40518045
>candy fillies
>stretchy taffy ponut fillies
>marshmallowy plush fillies
VHHHHHHHHH
>>
File: 1642900553960.gif (173 KB, 207x274)
173 KB
173 KB GIF
>>
>>40514308
>mom washes out her mouth
>I make it dirty again
This is a cycle I can get behind.
>>
File: 1645501042299.gif (410 KB, 447x342)
410 KB
410 KB GIF
>>40519339
>get behind
>>
>>40519339
>>mom washes out her mouth
>>I make it dirty again

>Mom gives filly chores to do
>You help her and score filly sex points

>Mom tells filly to take a bath
>you take a bath with filly so it's fun

>Filly invites you for dinner
>Mom made Brussels Sprouts
>Filly haet
>Zero fucks given, you love 'em, more for you

>Filly was naughty
>Mom gives her a spanking
>You give filly a long, semi-erotic butt massage

Seems like this filly's Mom is playing right into Anon's hooves...
>>
>>40520232
>show the mom how to cook brussels sprouts properly
it's not rocket science, just don't boil them, ya potato-eatin' git. either oil and roast them, or steam them in like an inch of water until it evaporates and they roast slightly on the pan (Tossing butter in at that point).
>>
>>40520321
I was explaining to my dad how to cook Brussels sprouts the other day and he was likes yeah but Brussels sprouts eww yucky
>>
>>40520412
it's so sad. so many foods get ruined in people's minds by bad experiences. I thought mushrooms were bad because i only had raw or canned ones.. like, right up until I turned 30 I thought I didn't like them. and I thought I hated beets because I'd only had gross jarred/canned pickled beets.
It'd be like thinking you hate beef because the average schmoe can't make a steak without it becoming rubbery.
>>
>>40520490
I'm not sure I've ever had beetroot as a whole actual vegetable and not tinned in juice. Any recipes or general recommendations?
>>
>>40520698
desu i still don't adore beets, so I haven't had them too often. they don't go in much of what I cook
but I can say the following two things:
>dried beet chips are surprisingly tasty. there's a good sweetness to them. if you wanna make someone think you shit blood, that is the tastiest way to get there.
>and borscht fucking rules. if you have any friends from russia or any russia-adjacent countries, ask their babushka to make you some motherfucking borscht. the electric-purple kind is the best.
>>
>>40462263
>0 reverse image search results
>>
>>40520993
anon just wanted to share a picture of his lovely basement
>>
>>40516321
Give it time, your disdain for them will grow
>>
>>40515089
only people I know that use that word are people in the 60 year old and older range
>>
>>40521238
yeah. which makes them english.
>>
Can I get art of a stallion having intercorse with a filly?
>>
>>40521376
Just use the tags properly?
>>
>>40521739
I just want favorites from people's "personal" reserves
>>
>>40520993
https://derpibooru.org/search?q=secret+horse+files
>>
File: 1623892539102.png (303 KB, 432x404)
303 KB
303 KB PNG
>>40522125
willy those fillies
>>
>>40522125
I want to taste every single one
>>
>>40522125
Why something so beautiful got deleted?
>>
File: 1624992092206.png (328 KB, 992x768)
328 KB
328 KB PNG
>>
File: 1421216.png (42 KB, 415x362)
42 KB
42 KB PNG
>>40522125
>>
>>
File: 187524.jpg (160 KB, 900x750)
160 KB
160 KB JPG
>>
>>40524063
that's just what good fillies do
>>40522650
beauty, like truth, is dangerous. we could get ideas.
>>
File: 1439742413060.png (582 KB, 1600x1600)
582 KB
582 KB PNG
>>
File: 2803805.png (274 KB, 1182x1049)
274 KB
274 KB PNG
>>
>>40525104
lil desk climbin' apple thief
>>
>>40525355
i love the filly mane six. I want to see them in more things all the time.
>>
>>40525355
Why does filly Pinkie have such a fat ass?
>>
https://cdn.twibooru.org/img/view/2020/7/20/1729189.jpeg
>>
>>40527884
Me in the middle
>>
>>40527884
why is the space in between his butt and her tail talking
>>
>>40527667
because
she ponk
>>
>>40527667
To entice human men into groping it.
>>
File: 373545.png (69 KB, 940x590)
69 KB
69 KB PNG
>>
>>
File: Rusty Gears.png (2.66 MB, 1218x1430)
2.66 MB
2.66 MB PNG
>>40456082
I'll have this one, then.
>>
>>40529328
this filly is cute
>>
>>40529328
I want to play space explorers with that filly.
>>
>>40530150
what if we land on a planet where the local people make love at the drop of a hat? any hat?
>>
File: full (15).png (143 KB, 578x580)
143 KB
143 KB PNG
I like fillies and colts not for sexual but I like to imagine I'm a stallion and they are my children and I'm their father and I love and take care of them, in fact the whole thing made me realize how much I wanted to be a father in real life and have a family of my own, thank (you) for making comfy art to make me realize what I wanted in life
>>
>>40531503
this guy is on my wavelength
>>
>>40531503
>full 15
Dude, save your fillies in the original size
>>
Would Scootaloo be disappointed in you?
>>
>>40532174
I'd be more worried its size would scare her
and then she'd be all fake brave and insist on trying it anyway so she doesn't look like a chicken
>>
>>40532248
To be honest I always watched scootaloo as the more attention starved CMC, at the time she get alone with you she will try to get a lot of cuddles from you
>>
File: 1590874093690.png (380 KB, 700x800)
380 KB
380 KB PNG
>>
File: hmm.png (6 KB, 201x191)
6 KB
6 KB PNG
Out of all the Mane 6, would you agree if I said that Applejack and Pinkie Pie seem the least likely to be foalcons?
>>
>>40532682
Fluttershy > Dash > Twilight > Pinkie > Rarity > Applejack
>Fluttershy is not a paedophile. She may be many things –a coward, a weak flyer, a vampire, a paedophile – but she is NOT a PonyFans model.
>>
>>40532604
definitely. She'd need so much cuddlin' just day and night.
>>
>>40532604
Dude, she don't have parent in her house and her lesbian aunts never genuinely visited her, so at the time she realize she have someone that will give her attention she will never let him go and who know, maybe she would get pretty jealous if she see you with another filly/mare.
>>
File: 1578362.jpg (32 KB, 407x355)
32 KB
32 KB JPG
>>40532682
>Pinkie Pie
uh, riiiiiight... whatever you say anon...
>inb4 jdb is that way
>implying it wouldn't transfer over to her pony self, especially considering they swap places all the time so you can't even tell which pank is which at any given moment
>>
>>40533905
Don't even need eqg to see it. She easily relates to foals with her free spirited childish antics, and her sweet treats and party business make her a trusted part of every foal's life. I wouldn't be surprised if she invited her favorites to tour her secret party cave for a special private adult party.
>>
>>40533983
>"Hey did you girls know it feels rreeeeal good when you touch yourself down here?"
>"Uh, yeah, Pinkie.. we all learned that a long time ago.. Oh, you're still doing it."
>>
>>
>>40534176
Taking silver spoon to my own island were it's allowed to have sex with fillies
>>
>>40534583
that's acceptable everywhere, she has her butt picture for celestia's sake.
>>
>>40534583
gallopstein, that you?
>>
File: edit.png (576 KB, 958x958)
576 KB
576 KB PNG
>>
Fillies? yeah I want to have sex with one.
>>
>>40534583
spoonie is for luv not fug
>>
>>40536056
>implying there's a difference
>>
>>40536432
you should not fug without luv
you can have different kinds of luv that doesn't have fug in it. like you luv your mom and she makes you sammiches.
>>
>>40536056
fug w/o luv is just masturbation w/ extra steps
>>
>>40536056
She is for both.
>>
File: 1660135162094634.png (225 KB, 1336x2340)
225 KB
225 KB PNG
>>
>>40536774
this but with Snowdrop
>>
File: 1430094.gif (518 KB, 630x475)
518 KB
518 KB GIF
>>40535229
I want to watch her melt when I scratch behind her ears.
>>
>>40536818
she'd melt a LITTLE if you did that
but if you really want a puddleloo, you have to bite her.
>>
>>40501383
Has this artist done anything new recently?
>>
>>40536774
Lord that's hot. Teaching fillies that that is the normal way to greet Humans!
>>
>>40536774
Well, it's over for Anon. Now flurry will insta identify the ubication of Anon everywhere
>>
>>40533983
>>40533905
I really can't see her as one. Considering how she is in S1 anyway, it's really hard to see it. I could see her maybe joining a "game" between precocious foals, maybe.
>>40532739
Rarara wouldn't be a shotakon?
>>
>>40537220
He's dead, Jim
>>
I want a filly to sit on my face
>>
>>40538707
she might pee a little.
>>
File: bes fils.png (1.05 MB, 4999x1931)
1.05 MB
1.05 MB PNG
>>40538707
I like to think these three in particular would be happy to oblige.
>>
https://twibooru.org/3097880
>>
File: 1578312257399.gif (66 KB, 254x278)
66 KB
66 KB GIF
>>40539840
>>
>>40539203
God I hope
>>
>>40539955
you can guarantee it if you arouse her. that's how fillies work. clit starts throbbing and a little pee leaks out.
>>
>>40532682
Nah, in order of most to least likely, it'd be Pinkie (probably already has committed several such acts) > Twilight (will be continuing the cycle of Princess-on-student abuse) > Fluttershy (too scared of adults and corrupted by her Neighponese comics, but is unlikely to take direct action) > Applejack (might consider a roll in the hay with Applebloom or a young cousin) > Rainbow Dash (most kids aren't cool enough for her, but wouldn't object to it) > Rarity (only wants an adult romance, but would gladly help Sweetie with her heat)
>>
File: 878114.gif (484 KB, 600x600)
484 KB
484 KB GIF
>>40539840
saved by the filter
>>
>>40540717
S1 rarity would be more of a filly fiddler if she discover that fondle a filly it's something regular for the royalty and other ponies of prestige
>>
https://files.catbox.moe/idwstd.flac
>>
>>
File: 1697382667961133.png (1.65 MB, 3000x3000)
1.65 MB
1.65 MB PNG
>>
>>40541692
>>40541857
so cute a sweet.
>>
>>
File: 2118404.png (438 KB, 840x585)
438 KB
438 KB PNG
>>
File: full[1].png (195 KB, 800x550)
195 KB
195 KB PNG
>>40476548
>Her earlier efforts to manipulate her classmates to do it for her wasn’t very effective.
>At the bare minimum she was able to at least procure a camera from Featherweight.
>How hard could taking a good photo be anyways, she didn’t need him.
>Donning their best disguises, fake mustache and hat combos, DT and Silver expertly track their mark from bush to bush.
>Or as expert as they thought.
>Diamond, never doing anything for herself, constantly stumbles and falls trying to dive into bushes.
>Silver Spoon could have pulled off a stealthy stalk but preferred to follow DT’s example and mucked it up on purpose.
>If almost everypony wasn’t ignoring her right now they might have even noticed her and Silver’s ruckus.

“Have ya’ll noticed Diamond Tiara and Silver Spoon are following us?”

“No? Do you mean those two new fillies I’ve never seen before?”

>Scootaloo gestured her hoof over to the awfully hidden DT and SS.
>Sweetie Belle glanced in the respective direction and looked puzzled.

“There’s been ponies following us?”

>Applebloom decided now was a good time for her hoof to get acquainted with her face.
>Violently, disappointingly acquainted.

>The two snobby fillies continue to follow the Crusaders.
>Although Applebloom keeps looking over her shoulder, Scootaloo assures her there’s nothing to worry about.
>They follow them back to Sweet Apple Acres.
>Up to the clubhouse.
>Diamond and Silver climb a nearby tree to gain a better look.
>Silver Spoon promptly positions her back for DT to use as a step ladder.
>Diamond does not help her friend up.
>This selfish neglect thrills the tiny gray pony.
>She scrambles up the tree by herself to join DT who is waiting and watching through the clubhouse window.

“What are they doing?”

“They’re just… lounging. Reading Filly Life I think.”

“The traitorous degenerates.”

>They watch the Crusaders for a while.
>Sweetie, Bloom, and Scoots spend their time reading their magazines, explaining to Scootaloo why the latest thing she showed a townspony about her private parts was a bad idea, and making plans for new ways to get their cutie marks.
>The pair of peeping Toms come down with a case of heavy eyelids.
>They're about to fully drift off when finally some juicy material catches their ears.

“Y'all there's no way we're fittin’ that.”

“Alright I got an idea. Applebloom you grab it and Sweetie Belle can hold my mouth open.”
>>
File: full[1].jpg (2.62 MB, 5500x3000)
2.62 MB
2.62 MB JPG
>>40543821

>Silver Spoon, who is obviously more excited, clambers over her friend to see what's going on.
>In her haste she knocks Diamond Tiara and herself out of their vantage spot.

“What's the matter with you?”

“I'm so sorry Diamond Tiara. I just- I just really needed to see.”

>Wet sloppy sounds were coming from the clubhouse now.
>Coughing, gagging, the Crusaders were making quite a lot of noise.
>While the one step above upper middle class fillies awkwardly and hurriedly clambered up the tree and each other.
>Diamond had a smug grin on her face.
>About time she got some real dirt on these blank flanks.
>She aimed the camera out of focus at the Crusaders.
>Sweetie Belle and Applebloom were trying to force a comically sized cob of corn down Scootaloo's throat.
>Scoot however, is unable to keep it down.
>She ejects it from her mouth.

“Stop stop stop! I can't take it anymore.”

“Ah don't think we're gettin’ our cutie marks for the corn eating contest.”

“Dumb corn. I was so sure after Deep Throat got her cutie mark from eating.”

“What was it ya’ll heard about her cutie mark again? She got it from sucking a banana through the peel?”

>Scootaloo retrieves the saliva covered corn and munches on it normally.
>Sweetie smiles and looks right through Applebloom.

“I heard she sucked a whole bunch!”

>Diamond and Silver Spoon were about to give away their cover.
>The urge to laugh at Sweetie Belle’s naive innocence was too strong.
>But they were saved by somepony coincidently doing the same thing as them.
>Rainbow Dash who had mastered the art of spying on Scootaloo and holding in her laughter elbowed the two sneaking fillies.

“Can you believe these kids?”

>Rainbow was snorting and wheezing to herself, expertly containing herself.
>While they were saved from their own laughter, the sudden appearance of this grown pegasus shocked Diamond and Silver enough to lose their balance again and fall from the tree.
>Again.

“Where did you come from?!”

“Oh. I was hovering above your tree. Nopony ever looks up.”

“Is somepony there?”

>The crusaders finally noticed this time and came to the treehouse window to inspect the area.
>Rainbow Dash had already rocketed away leaving the two fillies outside to scramble for concealment behind their tree.
>>
>>40543635
me on the left
>>
>>40544520
Take a shower man. You're Filthy.
>>
File: bloomy loves biscuits.png (506 KB, 784x1024)
506 KB
506 KB PNG
>>
File: 2085659.png (165 KB, 656x800)
165 KB
165 KB PNG
>>
>>40545750
dainty lil thing when she wants to be
>>
>>
>>
>>40547833
why's she so into pandas?
>Bamboo is like apples for pandas! Teehee!
>>
>>40547042
curious fillies
>>
File: applebloom.png (111 KB, 606x575)
111 KB
111 KB PNG
>>
File: masketta filly.png (462 KB, 674x694)
462 KB
462 KB PNG
>>
File: 42597445_p0.jpg (3.45 MB, 3130x2807)
3.45 MB
3.45 MB JPG
https://files.catbox.moe/cqqs2p.flac
>>
>>40549546
well this is when you know you've been ponying too long..
what the fuck stiffened that chicken up

also it's unfortunate these things still can't handle accents.
>>
File: 1654077343205.png (1.55 MB, 1121x1118)
1.55 MB
1.55 MB PNG
>>
>>
>>40550120
she gon tickle that peen with her tail and then there's going to be something as big and heavy as her pressing down on her entire body
>>
>>40550120
>notices his bulge
OWO WATS DIS
>>
>>
>>40550120
Me on top
>>
pony should lick pony
>>
>>40552749
Agreed
>>
>>
Some weekends feel like weeks.
>>
File: 10845452905.png (85 KB, 1502x862)
85 KB
85 KB PNG
>>
>>40553263
i wanna snooze in some hay with apple bloom today
>>
Would you still love your filly if you were also a filly?
>>
>>40554996
yes but in a friendly way
we might still explore looking at each other's filly bits, and maybe tasting a little, but only for science.
>>
>>40554996
Can I be a colt? I'd rather be a colt
>>
File: 1638037018322.png (296 KB, 835x830)
296 KB
296 KB PNG
>>40555395
Filly x colt is wholesome
>>
>>40555395
can I be an adolescent male of some other equestrian animal? say, a yak
>>
>>40555395
No. You must be as hypothetically vulnerable as your victims, which would establish your dominance much more effectively during >rape
>>
>>40556052
what if we just leave rape out of it entirely
>>
File: 1700189041740844.jpg (25 KB, 351x351)
25 KB
25 KB JPG
>>40556069
WHAT??
>>
You wouldn’t >rape a filly... right?
>>
>>40556571
No, I want to love the filly.
>>
>>40556684
me too! and more importantly I want to BE loved by the filly. so no raep
>>
>>40557377
there are so many willing fillies and filling willies, you don't need to resort to force.
>>
File: CMC again.jpg (170 KB, 1238x1368)
170 KB
170 KB JPG
Why do you love these little fillies so much for?
>>
File: appleblep.jpg (137 KB, 1313x1452)
137 KB
137 KB JPG
>>40557980
they're just so dang cute and lovable
>>
>>40557988
I want this filly to place her tongue somewhere in my pants area
>>
File: wrong.png (730 KB, 1500x1500)
730 KB
730 KB PNG
Why the fuck those nu-bronies can't get the terms right? It's "foal fiddler", not "filly fooler". "Filly fooler" is a lesbian pony.
>>
>>40558584
you know that always bugged me too but I couldn't put my hoof on why. that makes much more sense.
>>
File: applebloom cat mouth.jpg (30 KB, 401x600)
30 KB
30 KB JPG
>>
>>40558584
I rather the term filly enjoyer
>>
>>40558584
Me personally, I'm a colt cuddler
>>
>>
File: cbt - sweetiejack.png (278 KB, 516x516)
278 KB
278 KB PNG
>>40558584
>nu
cbt's been around since at least 2012. We shouldn't excuse the short sightedness of old bronies because they're old anyway, filly fooler and colt cuddler always sounded clumsily on par with foal fiddler.
>>
>>
>>40559367
DAMN, Applejack got thighs like THAT...?
I'd want her to fondle me too, if she let me sit on her lap like that...
>>
>>40559433
Her work ethic would make her go high in glowie circles.
>>
File: 10374902956.png (155 KB, 1013x1000)
155 KB
155 KB PNG
>>40559367
Sweetie Belle is for kissu
>>
>>
crotchteats
>>
>>40561235
Yes.
>>
>>40561816
what if I nibbled hers
>>
>>40562229
It would be extremely painful.
>>
>>40563417
she's a little pony
>>
File: erotic marshmallow.jpg (155 KB, 992x882)
155 KB
155 KB JPG
>>40557781
But it's much more fun that way!
>>
>>40558584
The instant I heard "filly fiddler" was supposed to mean lesbian I thought no, that's dumb, obviously it means the same thing kiddy fiddler .
>>
>>40564128
the only fun part of raep is when she realizes she was being silly to be against it because she actually loves it
which is why you only raep the inhibited who are unwittingly willing
>>
>>40564394
fooler, anon
>>
>>40564479
I barely know her!
>>
File: file.png (485 KB, 617x887)
485 KB
485 KB PNG
>>40564540
>>
who has that gag of fillies running toward you excitedly
>>
>>40565251
gif
not gag
>>
I don't have your gif but I like this image
>>
>>40565506
kek
what, no unicorn-flavored pudding cups? is it because they cost like 3 times what normal ones cost?
>>
File: 1664945663313359.gif (3.65 MB, 802x1080)
3.65 MB
3.65 MB GIF
>>40565251
This one?
>>
>>40565798
that's the one!
those fillies are cute
>>
>>40565798
>when those three fillies who found that van full of rock CDs finally spot a guy who looks like he might want them
>>
>>40565798
>the last thing you see
>>
>>40565798
THEY KNOW I JUST RESTOCKED MY SNACKIES NOOO
>>
This may be a longshot since I think it may have been EQG and thus possibly outside the purview of filly, but does anyone remember a really old green where Anon worked at a bookstore and started dating a young nympho Silver Spoon?
>>
>>40565798
>when you shake the can of filly treats
>>
>>40567066
What are filly treats? Where can I get some?
>>
>>40567448
I just searched for pony treats and I was going to post the most amusing package, but they are ALL cute AND they look pretty tasty, so look it up yourself. They will make you wish you had your own pony to feed treats to.
>>
>>
>>
File: 200654.jpg (185 KB, 1280x711)
185 KB
185 KB JPG
>>
>>
File: crystal filly.png (570 KB, 1782x1689)
570 KB
570 KB PNG
>>
File: 3189108.png (552 KB, 3000x2900)
552 KB
552 KB PNG
>>
>>40570204
that's fer washin'! not fer cookin'! don't get any ideas.
>>
>>40570743
Must rub belly
>>
File: ab trick 1.webm (3.81 MB, 1920x1080)
3.81 MB
3.81 MB WEBM
>>
File: ab trick 2.webm (3.8 MB, 1920x1080)
3.8 MB
3.8 MB WEBM
>>
File: laser pointer scoots.gif (143 KB, 550x309)
143 KB
143 KB GIF
>>
File: wind sprint blep.png (106 KB, 663x576)
106 KB
106 KB PNG
>>
>>40572607
Grab that tongue
>>
File: file.png (123 KB, 300x168)
123 KB
123 KB PNG
>>40572613
you can touch it, but do not GRAB it. it's connected to very delicate bones.
>>
>>40572680
I will grab it.
>>
>>40572785
no grabs!! gently a pony.
>>
File: cutiebloom.jpg (32 KB, 450x513)
32 KB
32 KB JPG
abblebloom needs to be gentled
>>
File: 101095671_p3.png (1.02 MB, 5136x5208)
1.02 MB
1.02 MB PNG
>>
>>40573247
Cuddle.
Smooch.
Protect.
>>
File: applepeek.png (131 KB, 1024x1024)
131 KB
131 KB PNG
>>
File: 1674258645515930.gif (42 KB, 250x250)
42 KB
42 KB GIF
>>40539840
Those are some pretty fat sacks for a couple of little fillies.
>>
So how do I adopt a buggo?
>>
>>
File: 1996171.png (2.34 MB, 2560x1440)
2.34 MB
2.34 MB PNG
>>40575304
You have to talk to Chrysalis.
>>
>>40575377
Id adopt all of them. Chrissy too.
>>
File: 2656687.jpg (447 KB, 2988x2858)
447 KB
447 KB JPG
>>
>>40576095
aw is that a dad or a big bro
>>
>>40576131
Boyfriend !
>>
>>40576273
awwww
that doesn't preclude those though
>>
File: applebloom so cute.jpg (158 KB, 1024x1556)
158 KB
158 KB JPG
>>
File: 1699938652513884.png (1.03 MB, 1200x1000)
1.03 MB
1.03 MB PNG
>>
>>40576273
Well yes obviously, but that doesn't answer the original question
>>
>>40577074
would boop and smooch
>>
>>40577074
would hug and fug
>>
>>40577686
>>40577739
would put her on my school folder and put homework inside
>>
File: 1699053193647044.jpg (167 KB, 870x958)
167 KB
167 KB JPG
>>40575304
>>40575377
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Brood_parasitism
>>
>>40578517
but they're sooo cute
>>
File: apple excitement.gif (1.57 MB, 321x425)
1.57 MB
1.57 MB GIF
>>
>>40579331
Dammit, anon, think with your brain for once.
>>
>>40579922
c-can I just teach the changeling parents how to take better care of their kids?
>>
Kissing fillies
>>
>>
>>40580774
Kissing fillies on their funny tingly spots
>>
>>40581599
incredible, how does she look so perfect from every angle?
... you can get one made without the mark, right
>>
>>40581633
The cutiemark is just a removable patch, same with the bow
>>
>>40581641
velcro?
>>
>>40581643
Magnets.
https://twitter.com/meplushyou/status/1729150622950203655
>>
>>40581788
fascinating!!!
I love ponies a lot, but hundreds of euros is definitely out of my price range.
>>
fillies!! I love them
I wish horses were real
>>
>>40582219
not only are horses real but also you can straight-up buy a filly "suitable for pleasure" if you have the dosh
>>
>>40582270
that was photoshopped
>>
>>40581599
amazing quality but they START at 750 euro or $825 for a 10 inch plush
>>
>>40582302
>life-size 10 inches
>>
File: plush.jpg (196 KB, 1024x768)
196 KB
196 KB JPG
>>40582673
honestly sometimes I feel like fillies should be that small
other times, I think they should be knee high or maybe even a little taller. it's hard because they're so chibi. and it doesn't help that their human forms are so skinny, the exact opposite..
>>
File: two negative llamas.gif (294 KB, 448x292)
294 KB
294 KB GIF
>>
>>
File: 1408696997035.gif (1.99 MB, 350x315)
1.99 MB
1.99 MB GIF
>>40583026
The art-style is asking for abuse artwork.
>>
>>40582679
I think this is a decent size; American Shetland Pony:
https://youtube.owacon.moe/watch?v=A26Rn7-P3J4
>>
>>40581643
https://files.catbox.moe/kk7bca.mp4
>>
File: 1432007195344.jpg (14 KB, 294x295)
14 KB
14 KB JPG
>>40583246
I'm pretty sure I already did that, years ago, but now I can't find it.
>>
>>40583886
still incredibru
>>40583256
too cute. gave me the beetus.
but how big is this when converted into MLP style? are we preserving leg size (thus moving them closer together and ballooning out the head) or are we saying approximate height, so it would be a much smaller filly with the head making up the rest of that height? because that works for me sizewise.
>>
>>40582673
You can upgrade to 20 inch plushies for $1k, which I think would be a more ideal foal size.
>>
>>40537846
Why would she be into little boys? Rambunctious rapscallions or blushing and bashful, of all the Mane 6 she would have the least interest in kids
>>
>>40584933
yeah rarity is going to die a spinster
hopefully really soon
>>
>>40499141
>>40524063
I like to imagine these are in series now, diamond tiara just really really likes silver spoon's tummy and for once couldn't bully her into doing what she wanted so had to bribe her. with the second pic being after hours of petting gently and eventually nuzzling and eventually kissing and licking and sucking
>after silver spoon says that she did say as long as diamond tiara wanted so it's an ongoing extended offer
>>
>>
File: 3074157.png (56 KB, 414x253)
56 KB
56 KB PNG
>>
>>40586378
Oc filly harem
>>
>>40587083
hmm some of them seem a lil redundant. OCs have popular trends..
>>
>>40587579
How so?
>>
>>40587595
well I guess i'm going entirely by my limited understanding of these characters but don't we have kind of a lot of chill brats
>>
>>40587641
>chill brats
Anon, I...
>>
>>40588198
are they not chill?
are they not brats?
and isn't one of them the lolracist horse?
>>
File: 2233929.png (133 KB, 600x509)
133 KB
133 KB PNG
>>40588233
>are they not chill?
lol. lmao, even.
>>
File: apple loafs.gif (196 KB, 500x400)
196 KB
196 KB GIF
>>
>>40589008
That's a big apple
>>
>>40589165
for Ryu
>>
File: da bestest.gif (1.42 MB, 498x280)
1.42 MB
1.42 MB GIF
>>40589008
soooo cute!
>>
File: Spoiler Image (195 KB, 881x497)
195 KB
195 KB PNG
>>40589204
>Kamen Rider Ryuki Rises
>>
>>
File: predator.gif (433 KB, 682x400)
433 KB
433 KB GIF
>>40571066
SHE CAN'T KEEP GETTING AWAY WITH THIS
>>
>>40589912
I want to show her how to really sing if you know what I mean
>>
>>40589209
i wanna know more from this artist
also it is time for someone to make a new thread. not me. gotta go to the feed store.
>>
New
>>40591043
>>40591043
>>40591043

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.