[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/mlp/ - Pony

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 1659743480203.png (518 KB, 1003x940)
518 KB
518 KB PNG
>"It's ok if you can't do magic, Anon."
>"You are just a human after all. Nobody expects anything like that out of you."
>>
>>39543479
>takes a shit
Is this what you were expecting out of me, you patronizing bitch?
>>
>>39543479
I miss those threads. Merging with AiE was a mistake.
>>
File: 1673968821142.png (371 KB, 1280x984)
371 KB
371 KB PNG
>>39543487
>"Aww, looks like mister monkey is cranky. Let's go home and you can have some peanuts and bananas."
>"I'm sorry about him, Twilight. He gets like this sometimes."
>>
>>39543819
>peanuts and bananas
It's kind of funny as I'm actually trying to grow both in my backyard this year.

>>39543479
Kind of reminds me of the prompt that started the Obsession green.
>>
>>39543479
"Well, nopony expects a fat pig like you to lose weight either so I guess I really shouldn't blame you for that."
>>
>>39543837
>Kind of reminds me of the prompt that started the Obsession green.
Gee, I wonder why.
>>
File: 09867645432124.png (143 KB, 500x522)
143 KB
143 KB PNG
>>39543479
Fuck you fatty.
>>
>>39543479
teetering on the border between polite and rude. That's a talent.
>>
>>39543479
Somehow twiniggers wound up being worse than glimmerfags.
>>
>>39543499
We're never gonna get a proper ending, will we?
>>
>>39543479
"Obsession" was good. Too bad the golden age of greentexts is over
>>
File: No, really.jpg (42 KB, 500x463)
42 KB
42 KB JPG
>>39543479
It's okay if you can't keep up during the weekly walk with your friends, Twilight. You're just a... Well, an aspiring student of Celestia... But your friends would NEVER judge you for your body image, and I'm sure the other ponies of ponyville will extend the same gratitude. Besides, when has something like body image ever affected the public perception of a major political figure? You're being unapologetically you, and you know what? I admire that, Twilight, and I'm sure the Princess will too.
>>
>>39544145
Its sounds familiar, what is that green about?
>>
>>39544324
the OP but a prompt
>>
>>39544324
No magic anon says fuck it and does it live. I think it's edgy trash but a lot of anons seem to like it
https://ponepaste.org/2987
>>
>>39543540
When was the other time Twilight got kicked out?
>>
>>39544159
kekkles
>>
>>39544342
>I think it's edgy trash but a lot of anons seem to like it
It's the only real one of its kind so even if its the most brilliantly written piece of literary art to ever grace the human race, or trash you would find in a forgotten alleyway, people will still flock to it due to lack of alternatives.
>>
>>39544342
Oh THAT one green, I remember now.
I read it 3 years ago and now I have forgotten since it's so long. I think it's pretty good even if a little edgy and has some OOC moments.
>>
>>39544342
The only mistake Anon ever made was not creating back up bodies. Had he done that, he would of been golden.
>>
>>39543479
Then how do you explain this?
>pulls quarter from behind her ear
>>
>>39544342
Idk, I think different strokes for different folks.
I happen to really like edgy stuff, it just tickles me in a good way. I love this fic so much
>>
>>39543819
Fluttershy I told you a thousand times, humans are carnivores
>>
>>39543853
>endlessly shits up board with retarded prompts
>ackchyually twifags did this!
Nice samefagging, parasite.
>>
>>39544367
>https://ponepaste.org/2987

>You've been making your way through Ponyville all day, questioning passerbys.
>Wait, why are you in Ponyville?
>Oh yeah, because you're Twilight Sparkle.
“Hey, Colgate,” you call to the mint green mare.”
>”I told you my name is Minuette.”

who the fuck wrote this?
>>
>>39543819
Fuck yeah, I’m down. Gimme a banana, Fluttershy!
>>
>>39543819
>>39544483
Wait, peanuts and a banana? Being offered by Fluttershy? Bananas are yellow...
Hold on a second I don't trust this horse's offer.
>>
>>39543479
>"It's ok if you’re too scared to walk alone at night, Tara."
>"You are just a woman, after all. Nobody expects anything like that out of you."
>>
File: 1651298672543.gif (224 KB, 800x450)
224 KB
224 KB GIF
>>39544491
>>
>>39544342
yeah I'm a quarter ways through it and I'm not going to read anymore. It's edgy drama trash.
>>
>>39544342
Love this green
>>
>>39544342
Wait, is that the one where they end up putting him in the castle, and he keeps acting like a nigger if they could also be white, and then the fag pony who was on his side was actually for the dark lich puppet guy. And then anon does an hero and fucking explodes the earth after Celestia almost fucking dies?
>>
>>39544603
Close enough, but yeah.
>>
>>39544465
Some anon back in like 2014-5
>>
>>39543499
>>39543984
What did I miss?
>>
>>39544342
Holy shit, three paragraphs in and it’s unreadable to me because I can’t relate to it. I brewed whiskey in my closet when I was 17, and right now I’m building a heavy duty /k/ tier crossbow out of a leaf spring.

The anon in the story seems to completely lack the inventive and creative indomitable human spirit. I don’t even pity him.
>>
>>39544705
>The anon in the story seems to completely lack the inventive and creative indomitable human spirit. I don’t even pity him.
He is a massive bitch, that is for sure. At one point in the story, Twilight casts a spell on a cart to make it easier for Anon to take it home. But after a while the spell wears off, so Anon curses twilight for not having a indefinite magic tap on his wheelbarrow that would allow it to be easily pushed indefinitely. Disregarding the fact that she already helped him by casting that spell in the first place without being asked to, and that would cause greater strain on twilight as well.

Basically, Anon is a massive entitled prick who constantly has the most negative outlook on things despite the fact that those around him only want the best for him.

Oh, I almost forgot. Twilight straight up GOT HIM A JOB as Cheerilee's assistant and on the first day Anon spergs out, tells her that she is teaching the kids wrong and starts singing the praise of their equivalent of pony hitler. Cheerilee takes him aside and says she has the teaching degree, she is teaching the class which anon ON HIS FIRST DAY takes it personally and quits on the spot

Basically, I would never want him as our only human representation ever. He would ruin our image hardcore.
>>
>>39544705
Not even kidding, when I get to Equestria I'm building some awesome stuff. I'll take it with me when I go on adventures with the Mane 6, and it's going to be so epic.

Who knows? Maybe I'll get to join Celestia's royal court, and become Equestria's da vinci. I'm going to do so much to protect harmony and improve the lives of ponies everywhere, I can't even wait.

I'm going to purposely refrain from bringing an industrial revolution upon Equestria, though. I've seen where that road heads, and it isn't pretty.
>>
>>39544730
I don't understand what the appeal is in that. I can watch monkey torture videos all the livelong day, but stuff like that makes me want to instantly close my laptop and take a shower.
>>
>>39544730
Yeah. It's distilled tragedy.
>>39544747
What do you mean?
>>
>>39544730
yeah the fic is trash but the part you spoilered is misrepresented.
>>
>>39544747
If you haven't been around people like the anon in that story, it's hard to understand what people get out of stories like that.
Different things lift different people up. It's not comparable to monkey torture because the monkey being tortured is (you). If you're someone who's been that guy, or knew that guy, a story like that green can be something that helps change your whole world.
>>
>>39544760
I think recalled it pretty accurately. Twilight got Anon a job, Anon sperged out on it, Cheerilee took him aside and scolded him and then Anon quit because he did not get his way. I wouldn't say that this is misrepresentation anything, since that is quite literally the order of events.
>>
>>39544765
But that anon was already a caricature, the only reasonable thing Anon ever did in that story was kill that literally retarded pony for actually killing him, eye for and eye and all that. Almost everything else he did was either unreasonable, he straight up had the mentality of a super villain from the word go, no hyperbole. Straight up super villain mentality.
>>
>>39544816
That's called being autistic.
>>
>>39544824
Do autistic people actually think like that, or have that sort of thought process?
>>
>>39544796
So what happened was Twilight actually just gave anon advice on getting that job. Anon was the one who actually went up to Cheerilee to ask for it. Yes Anon sperged out (not on the first day), but Cheerilee also wanted Anon to say he was wrong for correcting her, when he was actually right. He wasn't singing the praises of pony hitler either, just stating what he had read in the book.
>>
>>39544846
In that case, my bad. Its been a couple years since I last read it so I suppose the events became warped over time.
Just to be clear though, it was the pony version of hitler right? I think it was mentioned a multiple times in the story. One of the most on the nose ones being after Anon kills that giant creature in front of the mane six, and applejack is actually congratulating how Anon finally got the magic he wanted. But stops after pony hitlers name was mentioned
>>
>>39544861
Well, I stopped reading after the part with Anon being a whiny bitch in the hospital, so I'm not sure if Blackmane turned out to be ponified Hitler or not. Why the hell do autists keep writing anons like this anyways?
>>
>>39544342
Broken Bluebird and Steel Sanctuary did this better because they used tech instead of magic and weren't faggots.
>>
>>39544909
Holy shit, I completely memory holes that part of the story. Man, this Anon sucks.
>>
>>39544965
>Tech
How do those stories deal with the problem of introducing technology into equestria?
>>
File: s_beele_scrunch.jpg (112 KB, 960x1024)
112 KB
112 KB JPG
>>39544342
Holy fuck the Anon in this fic is UTTERLY INSUFFERABLE. He bitches at every fucking little thing and acts like an asshole to literally everyone. MUH MAGIC. HOW COULD I NOT HAVE MAGIC, I NEED MAGIC... fuck off. Earth ponies and pegasi do just fine, the "b-but they have magic too" excuse doesn't work when it just gives them strength. Dude could live completely fine and have fun with friends, hell being friends with an actual princess is pretty damn good for your living quality, but instead he lusts after power the entire time. What a crybaby. One of the worst characterizations I've ever read.
>>
File: PipeRifle.png (131 KB, 1135x419)
131 KB
131 KB PNG
>>39543479
>Aha, but that's where you're wrong. My kind DO have magic. It's the magic of Technology. Let me demonstrate
>Behold, THE GUN.
>>
>>39545030
Don't forget part 2 Anon :)
>>
>>39544453
Paranoid retard detected. Normally I would be against ordering medications for someone but for cocksucker hylics like you I wouldn't mind if you and all you other soulless motherfuckers were permanently sedated or better yet publicly executed to make an example
>>
>>39545030
Isn't him being a piece of shit sort of the point? Or is it just so over the top that it goes beyond reasonability?
>>
>>39543479
w-what? Talk to me after I'm done Twilight pls.
>>
>>39545061
I don't know, I think it's really over the top. He almost never reacts positively to anything and throws a tantrum constantly. It is unbelievable to me.
>>
>>39545005
The problem of introducing technology is the motivation for everything that happens in BB. Anon needs to sell his tech to get the raw material he needs to get home but the royalty sanctions him because of how unstable it would make the world. The lengths he goes to to get around that and what they do to stop him is the entire story.
In SS, Equestria starts off hostile but comes around slowly when the benefit and necessity of technological advancement is shown to them. Think about a time traveler having peasants throw rocks at him until he gives someone with a failing liver an organ transplant and that's basically it, though it is a bit more complicated since the story has multiple narrative conflicts happening at once.
>>
Forgot about Anon for a second, the obsession story did luna so fucking dirty it's unreal
>>
>>39545083
Yeah. Absolutely. That was vile. I think SeaUrchin just has a hateboner for Luna because that's not the only time something horrible has happened to her in his stories.
>>
>>39545083
>>39545090
OK, now you have me curious. I looked in to the story years ago, read the first few paragraphs, saw it was trash then read the ending which was also trash. What happened?
>>
>>39545135
The mastermind antagonist mind controls Luna and slow destroys her mind while using her as a sex slave over and over again until by the end of it she's in a vegetative state. Her mind was so destroyed that she basically became the lowest functioning retard one could possibly be while still staying alive. She has to be cared for constantly by Celestia because she's incapable of doing literally anything. And all that mind rape shit over time happened right under Celestia's nose. IIRC as her state kept degrading she and the guy were passing it off as just some passing thing that was really no big deal and that was enough to avoid Celestia's suspicion. Don't quote me on that last part though.
>>
>>39545090
>SeaUrchin
So that's who made it huh? I only ever knew the obsession story in the context of the ponepastes AnonymousReUploader. What other works have they written? Does Luna get done dirty in all of them?
>>
>>39545161
Christ, I wouldn't doubt for a moment that neighborhood pets disappear in that guys neighborhood.
>>
>>39545161
If I recall correctly, Celestia did want to press the issue but didn't since she just got back from the moon and didn't want to strain their already rocky relationship further
>>
>>39543499
Even after all these years I still find it hard for anything to top Obsession.
>>
File: Twilight coffee.png (240 KB, 523x523)
240 KB
240 KB PNG
So basically, you either hate or love Obsession. There is no in-between.
Why exactly do some people like it? Just... the edginess? People explain plenty why it's bad, not so much about it being good.
>>
>>39545217
The threads or the story?
>>
>>39544816
He just wanted magic in a world where cleaning cobwebs without it was hard. The divide between Equestria and Earth is emphasized, and its a point that Anon is out of his element without magic.
>>
File: 810810-1320652626.jpg (1017 KB, 2000x2000)
1017 KB
1017 KB JPG
>>39545232
"Silly Anon, I'm just a figment of your shattered pysche."
>>
>>39545248
>in a world where cleaning cobwebs without it was hard.
How can cobwebs be hard to clean. Blow on them hard enough and they fall apart
>>
>>39544965
Can you link Broken Bluebird? i can't find it. I remember reading Steel Sanctuary.
>>
>>39545233
Story. Threads were comfy too.
>>
>>39545185
My favorite stories of his are the robot comedy and edgy monsterhunter fic. The latter gets hard derailed at the end and has a shitty unfinished sequel, but the journey was fun for its concept. His other stories are decent, he's an ambitious writer. You can find everything on his Poneb.in
I wonder what he's doing these days.
>>
>>39545256
Part 1: https://ponepaste.org/7687
Part 2: https://ponepaste.org/7687
Probably couldn't find it because it's an SiM story. He keeps Rainbow Dash as a hostage and is pretty rough with her, thus the name, but there's no sex. That may turn people off, I think it's a good story regardless.
>>
>>39545227
Its (relatively) well-written, but you have to see anon without trying to self-insert as him. He's written to be morally gray, and people aren't used to reading a character that isnt explicitly good or bad. Antivillains are hard to write.
>>
File: 1668995714989.gif (191 KB, 300x245)
191 KB
191 KB GIF
>>39545274
>it's an SiM story.
>>
File: Censorship.jpg (25 KB, 692x271)
25 KB
25 KB JPG
>>
>>39545278
>He's written to be morally gray
>a character that isnt explicitly good or bad.
>Antivillains
He is neither morally gray nor an antivillain and he is very explicitly bad. Maybe early on he's just a dick but he quickly becomes an extremely shitty person.
>>
>>39545279
>board tribalism stopping you from reading a good story
Sad!
>>
>>39545255
">The cobwebs in Equestria are significantly stronger than on Earth, so you really have to wrestle with them to make any progress.
"
Its shoved in your face that magic makes the world 'harder' or whatever. The ponies shove it in his face that he doesn't have magic, too.
>>
>>39545278
I think that would've been fine if Anon was reasonable, but honestly... he really isn't. I've seen AMAZING antivillains, antiheroes, whatever roles that subvert expectations. But they aren't just assholes for no reason. There's always a good reason for why they act the way they do. With Anon here, there just really isn't a good reason. He pushes away everyone and started pushing for power because... things were inconvenient without magic and he wished he could be important like the girls too? His motivations and decisions barely make any sense.
>>
>>39545278
>but you have to see anon without trying to self-insert as him. He's written to be morally gray
I don't think that's it, I never once self insert into him and still found him to be mostly evil and entirely a cunt. You don't have to be evil to pursue power, but this anon was.
>>
>>39545287
>>39545292
>>39545306
Its been a while since I read it, but yeah, he's a dick and all, but it's only because of the situation he found himself in (and unknowingly made for himself).
Anon wants magic because he doesn't want to be weak. its not based in logic or righteousness, its because he doesn't like being a little baby bitch that struggles to grapple cobwebs and lives off of princess pity pension. Its set up that his struggle was based on his idea of pride.
Anon later makes a choice to go to the forest and live the rest of his days out when he realizes he's not allowed to make runes, but is pursued by the guard for committing a crime he didn't know was illegal. After that he gets dragged to a tower and made prisoner for doing what he honestly thought was revolutionary magical innovation.
In the second half, its made clear that Anon is paranoid as he vehemently distrusts Celestia while being trapped with no escape. The prison arc was just a downward spiral when he realised he couldn't escape until his suicide was interrupted by his 'friend'.
In the end I find that he wasn't really explicitly evil, just extremely immature and desperate. But I think that's a part of what makes Obsession great, the ambiguity. Anon isn't layed out like a villain or hero. He does debateably villainous things, but you can see himself justify it in his head. the ambiguity is what makes it good discussion material.
SeaUrchin also writes his most of his protagonists like this. People that believe they're justified doing horrible things.
>>
>>39545288
I'm already iffy on it because fics about introducing technology to Equestria rarely do so well. SiM is a general dedicated to fetishizing the abuse of ponies. I have no reason to want to read that story.
>>
>>39545336
I don't care.
>>
>>39545281
"What are you hiding from the world you purple book-reading sex pest!?"
>>
File: 16535895269010.png (457 KB, 1180x672)
457 KB
457 KB PNG
>>39545336
I find that SiM has the potential for good worldbuilding, as its an interesting concept - Conquered ponies on Earth - that has a lot of room for exploration, but anything good is largely overshadowed by the fetish content you talk of.
Its gotten really formulaic.
>Dear god, this mare looks like shit
>Pity buy her
> Bath scene cleaning her up 'I'm about to wipe your pussy, OK?'
> Turns out her previous owners abused her, the monsters!
> Mare either doesn't trust Anon and spends the rest of the story like that until it gets discontinued or she's continually shocked at basic kindness and falls for him immediately
This has leaked into the bootleg thread, oddly enough.
>>
>>39545331
I >>39545287 wasn't saying that the story was bad. The story makes it easy to understand why he does what he does (even though you don't agree with him or believe he's right) and his destruction is his own doing. However I don't think there's any ambiguity or grayness to his character whatsoever. He is indisputably a bad person, but he starts off being a bad person in a way that's moreso just annoying and pitiful rather than seriously malicious or harmful. From there he degrades into being a worse and worse person until the end.
>>
>>39545363
/spg/ is just the objectively superior /sim/
It has all of the good parts with far fewer of the bad parts.
>>
>>39545371
The two are the same to me. What differences do you see?
>>
>>39545381
spg caters to his fetishes and sim doesn't
>>
>>39545381
/spg/ doesn't fetishize or enjoy abuse. It typically either tries to take a more realistic view of what the situation of an enslaved pony would be like or it goes with a comfy story about saving a pony from slavery and helping them recover (even if it doesn't necessarily always have good stories).
You could just ask in /spg/ and you'd probably be able to get a much more in-depth response.
>>39545393
Salty /sim/fag.
>>
SiM is just an offshoot of fluffies
>>
>>39545365
Eh, he does shitty things but ends up finding friendship with the guard mare. I think he mellowed out towards the end when he did the thing with twilight. The only things he did that were 'bad' to me were his treatment of twilight and the murder of the guards, in which I think he only meant to get the one that killed him. not sure though.
>>
>>39545397
I'm not wrong.
>>
>>39545414
Except you are.
>>
>>39545274
They're the same link
>>
>>39545409
Almost every single thing he did was just a progressively worse action than the last.
Him ultimately rejecting the friendship of the guard mare was just solidifying the idea that he will only continue to get worse and will not recover. He didn't mellow out towards the end, he managed to do one thing to help combat the horror that he was largely responsible for causing.
>>
Why was celestia so bad at op sec anyways? Remember that Anon was only able to get as far as he did because she left highly sensitive books at her old castle for anyone to just pick up
>>
>>39545454
No one goes into the middle of the Everfree.
>>
>>39545457
Thats like the united states leaving classified documents on every step on how to make a nuclear bomb on the moon, because "no one goes to the moon". Sure, it's not very likely that anyone will be going to the Moon/Everfree but the chance is not zero regardless. It was still highly irresponsible to just leave that knowledge lying around.
>>
>>39545495
>Thats like the united states leaving classified documents on every step on how to make a nuclear bomb on the moon, because "no one goes to the moon".
And that would be perfectly fine because they'd be entirely right. The only people who could go to the Moon to retrieve the documents would already be able to build a nuke. Probably easier than they could get to the Moon too.
>>
>>39545503
The analogy is not meant to be that literally, i was trying to think of a place humans don't really go on earth but came up blank. We kind of get everywhere. Though I suppose I could of said bottom of the ocean. Regardless, point is. Just because it's unlikely that anyone would go there, its still not good to just leave it there because it's unlikely
>>
>>39543479
Good. *goes back to playing computer games*
>>
>>39544436
Twilight already done analysis, turns out Anon ate mostly grains during his life.
>>
>>39544342
the anon in this fic sort of reminds me of this fellow
>>
>>39544342
Was a good fic even if a bit edgy. I remember how exciting it was waiting for each new update, I can't remember the last time I was so excited for a green. Even made some artwork to go with the story.
>>
>>39545587
Fuck.
>>
>>39545587
>I DON'T CARE ABOUT YOUR BRAINDEAD RETARDED SISTER, I WANT TO DO MAGIC!
>>
>>39545620
Post it
>>
>>39545437
Correct
https://poneb.in/uW2Sqd4D is part 2
>>
>>39545426
I'm not. As often as I browse spg I see sexualization.
You have a savior complex, which feeds into your paraphilia but is most noteworthy for its arrogance, unless you deny the former.
>>
>>39545687
>unless you deny the former.
Which I do. I don't like the stories where the guy is treated like a saint just for treating a pony not horribly.
>>
>>39545495
There's a non-zero chance that those documents will materialize in your hands as you are reading this due to the random collision of atoms happening to coallese at exactly the right time right in front of you.
>>
>>39545689
But anon, if you don't instantly beat the shit out of the first pony you see you are literally the most virtuous man alive
>>
>>39545665
https://u.smutty.horse/mdovdfznupm.png
https://u.smutty.horse/mdovdgzxvlh.png
https://u.smutty.horse/mdovdgmgmui.png
https://u.smutty.horse/mdovdggijye.png
https://u.smutty.horse/mdovdftrovt.png
https://u.smutty.horse/mdovdgsvxrh.png
>>
>>39544342
I really enjoyed it but I can understand completely why a lot of people would hate this one, anon is a complete shitbiscuit and there's plot holes and bad writing throughout. Though i didn't realize just how polarizing it actually was. i had liked it well enough to do a song about it, and pretty much every response was something along the lines of "oh, right, this fic again" like it was something they were trying to forget. And actually, i think I'd like to forget too, it's kind of just depressing to think about
>>
>>39545730
Strange thing is I don't remember it being that polarizing at the time.
>>
>>39545730
I don't understand how so many people remember it at all. It seems like a pretty conventional AiE, of which there are hundreds, but everyone seems to know this one.
>>
>>39545738
Some AIE just stick with you.
>>
>>39545730
>I think I'd like to forget too, it's kind of just depressing to think about
The story itself or due to the response to it?
>>
File: 6452.gif (80 KB, 500x500)
80 KB
80 KB GIF
https://pastebin.com/FK4UvyUj
Here's some more magicless anon.
>>
>>39545755
On that subject
Hey Anons, what are your favorite AiE that have stuck with you throughout the years?
Optional: A quick sentence or two describing what it's actually about
>>
>>39545792
>what are your favorite AiE that have stuck with you throughout the years?
ARTICLE 2 & pretty much anything written by Some Leech.
>Optional: A quick sentence or two describing what it's actually about
Military Anon's ship crash-lands in Equestria, with him as the sole survivor. The comedy is well paced & the jokes are actually funny. The author started writing it in 2012 & it's last update was in 2021, so I doubt it's dead like some people think.
>>
>>39545842
Never heard of it, link please?
>>
>>39545865
https://www.fimfiction.net/story/5433/1/article-2/article-2-part-i
I was wrong about it being an AiE fic, but Shane is a rambunctious little shit armed with a rifle, cigarettes, & a fierce drinking habit, which imo is pretty much how anon is usually portrayed in these types of fics, so it's close enough.
>>
>>39543837
I want to grow peanuts, it’s unreasonably exciting to dig them up, it’s like “EEEEEEEE IT FORMED”
>>
>>39545885
Fluttershy post.
>>
>>39545792
>End of the Universe - Anon's an immortal being due to not belonging in the Equestrian universe. Lives long enough to see everything die due to entropy. He meets up with Celestia as their the last living things in the universe and they bang. Celestia becomes a new universe while having a child. The story is about Anon guiding the child through the ages.
>Necromancy is Magic - Anon picks up a book and becomes a lich necromancer. gets a qt3.14 undead mare servant. The story itself was alright, but the ending sentences were what made it stand out.
>Proportional Punishment - Anon's been banished to Tartarus for thousands of years. Can't die because tartarus is like pony hell. Wants to die. Buddies up with Tirek, Tirek sends him the three alicorn princesses when he gets /fit/. I think I liked this one for the worldbuilding it gives tartarus. Its also a good story concept.
>The Last Human - Human breaks out of stone imprisonment after a million years. Unfinished story. I liked it because of the worldbuilding. I'm a sucker for any fic that has worldbuilding. The later seasons really strangled any sense of intrigue Equestria used to have.
>>
>>39545881
>Maybe were going to Stalliongrad! You know? To like, be spies?”
I cannot believe he is using the EaW world on this fic, I already love it!
>>
>>39545952
I can't tell if this is a joke.
>>
>>39543479
Have you ever tried to move stuff with your mind. Staring at the object in question. Straining so hard you might pop a blood vessel. And yet it never moves. In a world where magic is real Anon is convinced this technique will eventually work.
>>
>>39545565
Explains why anon is obese and diabetic then
>>
Haha, yeah! No magic here, no sir.
>>
File: world_food_chart.0.png (47 KB, 587x577)
47 KB
47 KB PNG
>>39546108
>>
>>39546118
the average person is a mess, I know
>>
>>39546124
Face it: humans eat manly non-meat (including you). Compare it to cats, which eat meat only.
>>
>>39546128
What today's humans eat and what they should eat are two different things
>>
>>39546129
If we were not meant to eat these things then why are we able to metabolize it so well?
>>
>>39546131
"so well?" You call getting diabetes and cancer "so well"?
>>
>>39546132
We get cancer regardless, all life does.
>>
>>39546137
Then eat your poison and stay obese, what do you want from me
>>
>>39546139
about tree fifty
>>
>>39546140
it's tree fiddy you fat homo
>>
File: luna crying.png (493 KB, 800x714)
493 KB
493 KB PNG
>>39546141
Fuck, joke ruined
>>
>>39546137
Cancer rate and diabetes type 2 rates ramped up a shitton once the sugar industry started
>>
Can't we literally cure cancer already? Let the fat fucks get it and pay an arm and a leg to fix it.
>>
>>39546140
GODDAMNIT, MONSTER.
>>
>>39545912
Is proportional punishment finished?
does the ending is suck?
>>
>>39545757
The story itself
>>
>>39545792
Thaumaturgy with Anon, if we're talking about magicless anon
>>
>>39545792
Exchange
Ten Years
Quiet Sunsets
Most Celestia greens by djinn.
Blood Moon
Father Time has his way
Follows a little spark
Volunteers
>>
>>39547380
That's a good one
>>
>>39547729
Why do the good ones always die?
>>
>>39548291
Because thats just the way it is
>>
File: magic screeching.jpg (72 KB, 480x358)
72 KB
72 KB JPG
>>39543479
Hoo boy, this just hit like a tidal wave of nostalgia. Amazing to see that Obsession still drums up discussion after all these years. Though it's not as amazing to be reminded that I never finished Thaumaturgy.
>>
>>39548751
>Though it's not as amazing to be reminded that I never finished Thaumaturgy.
Don't worry about it, life has an amazing tendency to get in the way of things
>>
>>39548751
pls finish it
>>
>>39543479
I don't need magic. Just a big sword.
>>
File: bonnie.jpg (268 KB, 1412x2048)
268 KB
268 KB JPG
>you can't do magic, Anon
Yet
>>
>>39546395
Its unfinished.
>>
>>39548751
Rider of the storm's good, don't feel too bad.
>>
>>39543479
Yes but that's the thing. I'm human, not pony. Only one of the three pony races can use magic and there is only one type of human. Anything can be possible. Now excuse me as I go read these forbidden texts on blood rituals.
>>
>>39545912
got some links anon?
>>
>>39549875
NTA, but yes.
>End of the Universe - Anon's an immortal being due to not belonging in the Equestrian universe. Lives long enough to see everything die due to entropy. He meets up with Celestia as their the last living things in the universe and they bang. Celestia becomes a new universe while having a child. The story is about Anon guiding the child through the ages.
https://pastebin.com/QdtXWds0
>Necromancy is Magic - Anon picks up a book and becomes a lich necromancer. gets a qt3.14 undead mare servant. The story itself was alright, but the ending sentences were what made it stand out.
https://pastebin.com/S61Es6gC
>Proportional Punishment - Anon's been banished to Tartarus for thousands of years. Can't die because tartarus is like pony hell. Wants to die. Buddies up with Tirek, Tirek sends him the three alicorn princesses when he gets /fit/. I think I liked this one for the worldbuilding it gives tartarus. Its also a good story concept.
https://poneb.in/uY83evb2
>The Last Human - Human breaks out of stone imprisonment after a million years. Unfinished story. I liked it because of the worldbuilding. I'm a sucker for any fic that has worldbuilding. The later seasons really strangled any sense of intrigue Equestria used to have.
https://pastebin.com/WJGkLH4Q
>>
This thread reminds me of when there would be entire threads dedicated to hosting just one story someone was writing. It almost makes me nostalgic
>>
File: 1672928710941174.png (212 KB, 734x489)
212 KB
212 KB PNG
>>39549908
thanks for the spoon
>>
File: yd.jpg (98 KB, 535x600)
98 KB
98 KB JPG
>>39550110
No problem Anon
>>
>>39549908
What the other Anon said, thanks for the links
>>
>>39543819
GRUG WILL PROVE TO MAGIC PURPLE HORSE
>>
>>39543479
"Well that's good."
And like that anon completely forgot about trying to do magic and just going on about his fucking day.
>>
>>39549912
f for heart of war
>>
>>39549908
It's amazing that some of the older stories are still not on ponepaste, figured most of the big ones like that would of been transferred over by now
>>
>>39551298
I know right? Goes to show, we need to archive archive archive. It's why I'm not mad about giving out a spoon, the more we spread out history around the more likely it is our things are saved in more than one way.
Plus, keeps our culture alive.
>>
>>39551319
I have been reading some ponepaste story, and some of think have a Desu URL for a story written in 2014. I am confident that eventually, given enough time. Most of them will slowly make their way over there. Just needs someone to actually upload it I suppose.
>>
>>39549912
Sounds like a lot of pressure to deliver on the writer.
>>
>>39549912
I mean, it still happens. I remember it happened with a Starlight green last year or so. But then, I was the one who made the next thread for the Anon to continue it, so maybe I'm supporting a dead tradition.
>>
>>39551772
>I was the one who made the next thread for the Anon to continue it
Did they? If so, then I would hardly call it a dead tradition.
>>
>>39551806
They did, yes. So I guess it still occasionally happens.
>>
>>39551813
Then the tradition lives, good on you for perpetuating the old ways.
>>
>>39545227
I just read all of it in one sitting.
It’s got a lot of retardation and the MC is an insufferable faggot, even then I can’t help but enjoy it somewhat. The ending felt a bit rushed and bad but some of his sperging was justified because of how demeaning and infantilizing characters like twilight was. Something about infantilization just gets my blood boiling. One thing I didn’t like was how unreasonable the MC was and I think he could have talked a lot of it out.
>>
>>39545729
I enjoyed the art Anon, it’s charming
>>
>>39545792
I remember reading one many years ago, it was probably shit but it stuck with me.
Anon was imprisoned after showing up after falling for a trick where he is offered meat and accepts showing that he is a carnivore.
Forgot the name, does it ring a bell for anyone?
>>
>>39551913
>he is offered meat and accepts showing that he is a carnivore.
Retarded ponies never heard of an omnivore eyy? Sorry anon, but I don't think I have ever read it before.
>>
>>39551950
Damn.
Still, old AiE fics are a guilty pleasure of mine. As long as the prose isn’t absolutely horrible I like ones filled with tropes, edginess and other marks of early fics. I especially like /k/ fics if anyone has any suggestions beyond equitech and rt_pony
>>
>>39551972
I hope old AiE fics are preserved on ponepaste as much as possible, its like you can see a sudden shift in writing tone once Twilight got her wings. I don't know how else to explain it other then that, there is just something different about the old stuff.
>>
>>39551913
Holy shit, yes, vaguely.
Need that green now
>>
>>39551978
It's definitely different. Alot of it has to do with the changing environment of the internet too, I think.
If it's not on ponepaste, check mulpwiki. Upload, repeat.
Ive gotten back into writing greens, I'm trying to recapture the old style.
>>
>>39552183
>Ive gotten back into writing greens, I'm trying to recapture the old style.
Any insights on what makes them feel so different? There has to be something there that does it. Is it Anon himself, or the world around him that feels different?
>>
>>39551913
>>39552176
Is it this one?
https://poneb.in/sKi2HYXK
>>
>>39549908
>>39551298
I have decided to get off my ass and start doing my part. I have uploaded these stories to ponepaste for preservation. I have also included a "Vintage" tag to indicate that it is from the early Era of /mlp/. I don't know if that tag will catch on but it seems like it would be useful
PS:Necromancy is magic is pretty good, had that early era retarded Anon feel to it. Thanks for the recommended reading.

End of the Universe
https://ponepaste.org/8554

Necromancy is magic
https://ponepaste.org/8555

Proportional Punishment
Already had a ponepaste, so this one is not my doing
https://ponepaste.org/3104

The Last Human: Chapter I
https://ponepaste.org/8556
>>
File: I'm doing my part.gif (1.72 MB, 480x273)
1.72 MB
1.72 MB GIF
>>39552382
>>
>>39552310
>Survival anon chapter 1
>Dies in the first chapter
Fuckin lmao. Also I added it to ponepaste.

https://ponepaste.org/8557
>>
>>39543479
It'd be really fun to tease Twilight with some playing cards tricks.

"And here's you're card! See! I have SOME magic ^:)"
>"Wait! No that doesn't count! Show me those cards!"
>>
>>39552202
>Any insights on what makes them feel so different? There has to be something there that does it. Is it Anon himself, or the world around him that feels different?
Well, I think it's a combination of things.
1. The show changed almost fundamentally once we hit about 2013. Greg's video I think is good for explaining that much. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XncTx622tdE
2. Corporations/government only really started to take over the internet during 2013, for some rather dark reasons, this imploded the culture of places like our own here in several different ways. One of which being hyper surveillance..
3. Because of points 1. and 2. art is often not really being 'made' modernly. Real art isn't something you get from an AI or out of propaganda, it comes from the subconscious. What was alluring about the older greens was that they were built off the genuine nature of FIM that shined best in the early era. They were retarded at times, but they were genuine and real in that way. Even when played only for humor. People tend to make faux-art now a days to try and manipulate you into buying something (metaphorically or literally), or they make it without having a natural connection to it or what they're trying to do.
4. Not all greens modernly are advertisements/propaganda, we've mostly moved past that now. The problem modernly is that alot of writers who are not heritage writers have been disconnected from what made mlp and it's fan content special.
https://pastebin.com/hyRr2qfw
This might not seem it, but there's something profound to the level of absurd retardation a vintage green like this can bring out. It's engaging, and it shares in common with the cartoony humor of the early seasons. What makes it really funny is that this sort of absurdity is also immediately real in a way we don't normally think of. Even when the situation is so blatantly unreal.
When old greens are more 'serious', it touches deep in a similar way. It comes from a real place from the subconscious, even when it's about mute Anon navigating being raped and molested by Fluttershy. Or Anon coping with the end of the universe and becoming a father.
I think the problem is that a lot of people..they're only producing things at a surface level, they're not reaching in deep for the really funny or interesting things. They're not entering the flow state of art. They're too influenced by a culture which promotes surface level and avoidance of something that hits deep. They're on 4chan but they're functioning like they're on facebook, and it shows in their stories. Even when they're good in technical skill.
True art is born from the flow state, it comes from the heart deep inside. Even if it might be something incredibly silly, that's art.
>>
>>39552526
>Corporations/government only really started to take over the internet during 2013, for some rather dark reasons
I don't remember anything of note happening on the internet in 2013 specifically. No big wars broke out and 9/11 happened ages ago at that point. What prompted them to do so?

Have you been able to enter the flow state of art when trying to recapture the old style?
Thanks for explaining so much already
>>
>>39552563
Occupy Wall Street scared the elites. Ever since than everything has gone downhill. 2007 was the beginning of the end and Occupy Wall Street was the end.
>>
File: lunaa.png (156 KB, 500x648)
156 KB
156 KB PNG
>>39552526
I've seen people hate on some of the older, 'bad' greens. And they're right insofar as that some are genuinely not written to the best they can be. But they miss out the point- they're engaging.
Even if they lack in technical skill, they deliver in what art is supposed to do. I can reread apple rape over and over. Same way I can reread mute-anon, or the one where Anon is suicidal and the ponies are struggling to understand that concept and save him. I still get something out of these because they do what they're supposed to do.
This is especially true with vintage greens that are also good in technical skill as well.
So what this boils down to is that the non heritage writers on the board, they're often writing stories like they're on facebook. This isn't a moral judgement on my part, but rather an analysis of the social situation we all find ourselves in. It's a kind of instinctual self censorship, trying to be 'appealing' even when there's nobody to appeal to.
>>
>>39552601
>Occupy Wall Street scared the elites
I didn't realize Occupy wall street scared the elites that much. I just figured it was one of those normal protests that happens sometimes.
>>
File: Spoiler Image (714 KB, 1166x740)
714 KB
714 KB PNG
>>39552608
>>
File: APHEX.jpg (340 KB, 3000x2000)
340 KB
340 KB JPG
>>39552602 (You)
I went ahead and drafted up a comparison here to try and make this point more articulate, by using visual art to contrast here. In particular, I chose a heritage fandom artist to illustrate the sort of universal special feeling that vintage FIM art gave (thus like greens.)
This is Aphexangel, they ran the stalkerloo ask blog in the days of rape jokes being cool on tumblr and the mlp and homestuck fandoms just starting to break away from eachother.
Their latest piece here is good in technical skill, but it's not attractive. It's got the twitter-art syndrome where it's trying too hard to be appealing to anyone who looks at it.
Compare this to their earlier piece, it immediately captivates you. It has the 'creepy-cute' old fandom loved. It's gorgeous and communicates perfectly, it has clear indication of that flow state right inside of it.
This is what has happened to greens on the board, though in a more subconscious way modernly.
>>39552563
>I don't remember anything of note happening on the internet in 2013 specifically. No big wars broke out and 9/11 happened ages ago at that point. What prompted them to do so?
The reason ultimately is that the internet wasn't controlled, and they wanted it to be as such. I could go into more detail, but that's the ultimate end point. There was too much freedom online, so they turned and are still attempting to turn the internet into another form of television.
Consider how we were a global phenomenon, and we often all knew eachother or were one or two people away from knowing someone (including big name fans).
Then consider the fact that nobody is connected online, chatroom communities fall apart faster then ever, and the relationship model for art creators online is the 'parasocial relationship'
>Have you been able to enter the flow state of art when trying to recapture the old style?
Yes! Yes, actually. I'm getting better and better, I've learned how to recapture the feeling pretty well. For a while I was posing as old fandom artists on the board and releasing my own pieces, Anon's thought I was actually them. That's a great sign, but I have further to go still.
>Thanks for explaining so much already
No problem bro.
>>
>>39552651
It always ends up being about control, doesn't it? A sobering thought, and I absolutely understand what you mean by turning it into another form of television. Twitch basically fits the bill for that. Nothing lasts forever though, the pendulum always swings. Gaining control and losing control, can't stop the pendulum.

On a brighter note, glad you hear you are having success entering that flow state! I will try to be on the lookout for your work in the future!
>>
>>39552310
I'm too tired and drunk to read it, but from the first chapter it seems correct.
Thank you anon, I can't believe it's been 10 years. My description was pretty shit so Im amazed you found it
>>
>>39552693
Thank god for Oldfags am I right?
>>
>>
What would Twilight think of Human magic like Thelema or the Golden Dawn?
>>
>>39553678
Probably complete bunk
>>
>>39551978
>>39552183
A lot of older greens can be found in here
https://iwiftp.yerf.org/Pony/Fan-fiction/
>>
>>39545049
Did you seriously put a screw as a trigger you dumb monkey
>>
>>39554472
>No you see, the trigger is the knob on the side.
>You put the bullet in, and then push it forward as hard as you can
>That way, the bullet goes faster!
>>
>>39554642
>Anon this 'gun' is kinda..I dunno...lesbian looking.
>Are you sure you really wanna settle on that?
>>
>>39553668
>>
>>39554889
>Now whatever could you mean by that Twilight?
>>
>>39552466
>Anon spawned in Equestria with his unopened box of magical gimmicks and a how to booklet from earth.
Que Anon lying and bluffing his ass off to appear more magically talented then he really is, desperately trying to not have his lack of magical ability be discovered.
>>
>>39544965
can you link me up to the broken bluebird green? im in the mood for a story about anon wanting to go home
>>
>>39552526
>>39552602
>>39552651

Glad to know I am not crazy in noticing things have changed with regards to fan content. While I have not noticed those specific changes that you have listed out, something changed right around the 2013 era. It's probably my own prejudices coming into play tainting my perception of things, but I noticed that fanfiction at my usual haunts at Fimfiction became more... Generic? Samey? More homogenized with regards to certain creative outlets that you once saw no longer being as apparent?

For me, I think it can be pinned down to FiM taking away too much of the mystery and intrigue the world of Equestria presented, to be replaced and filled in with their own variant of banal tripe. It was serviceable tripe to be sure, inoffensive as far as most of the fandom was concerned that ate that shit right up after the Twilicorn event drove away those who were disgusted enough by it away en mass. But I think that changed could be reflected in a lot of fan writers who stuck around and ate up whatever Hasbro could push out, regardless of its perceived quality in other circles.

I most noticed this prominently in the bucket of fanon that most people draw upon when writing for stuff like the gryphons, the changelings, and other such species and places that once had but a kernel that the rest of the fandom had to expand upon themselves once upon a a time, leading to a vast diversity of ideas and interpretations of what could be. As with the greens, a lot of them were passable or mediocre, but there was a passion and gravitas to them that just simply isn't present in the same fashion now that the hole for those two species have been filled. What we have is... Okay, but what we got from the source material just robbed the gravitas of what "could be", boiling the gryphons and changelings down into whatever mess they have turned out today and nothing else.

As for other portions of world building, as the show went on and became more cosmopolitan in reflection of the "real world", so too did this reflect in the output creation of the fandom at large, becoming less inspired and "magical" for the lack of a better word. It's still serviceable for most, but things just haven't been the same. God knows I have strong opinions on this that could go on for hours, but the point is that things have become more banal and standardized that just don't hit the same as the older pieces did for me.
>>
>>39556279
>God knows I have strong opinions on this that could go on for hours
I don't think anyone would stop you if you did
>>
>>39546132
Mediterranean diet is the peak of what a human bean should eat
Also, red meat is a big cause of colorectal cancer regardless of its origin
>>
>>39552651
What was the new type of guard that twilight made and what problem was it in response to?
>>
Is there any green about Anon having survivor's guilt? I don't know why that idea came up to me but i think it could be interesting reading about Anon struggling with that kind of problem, I haven't seen anything like it
>>
>>39544342
Wow, this is bad. I hope the writefag who wrote this has either improved or stopped writing altogether.
>>
>>39545842
>Military Anon--
Okay. That's all I need to know to know for certain that its shit.
>>
>>39556599
seconding this question
>>
>>39556599
Survivor's guilt for what specifically? Being the only unmolested child in his family? Watching his buddies get raped by the mujahideen while he sat and watched?
>>
>>39543837
Are you US-based? What's your hardiness zone? I'm interested in growing both. Currently raising mandarin seedlings (indoors) in 8b.
>>
>>39546128
>implying cats are peak physiology
sir, cats get cancer and diabetes just like everyone else
>>
I wonder how strong humans will be in the year 2113. After all the gene editing and cybernetic enhancements we would probably look pretty different compared to the ones in 2013. I wonder how different a 2013 AiE would be if it was an Anon from 2113 instead.
>>
>>39544491
>>39544497
Fluttershy your gross dildo banana sandwich is not my fetish, and this isn't even the right thread
>It was a flutterrape trying to ambush you kind of day
>>
>>39557376
Is there any other kind of day with Flutterrape?
>>
File: 1670325879852584.png (27 KB, 362x289)
27 KB
27 KB PNG
>>39557403
>Anon it's been over a decade, just have sex with me already
>I-if that's okay
>>
>>39556801
Anon went to Equestria, but it was only because someone died for him to get there, so he feels guilty about everything to do with even being alive in such a vibrant wholesome reality. Ponies being so incesently pushing with their happy light and joyful, generous gestures is just too much for Anon to take.

Because of being terrified and pushing the happy ponies away(Pinkie is an absolute menace and is a main source of conflict that eventually drives Anon to actually cry like a faggot), Anon ends up eventually in the hooves of Marble Pie, Gilda, Maud, Luna, Chrysalis, the dragons(eww), Discord, or a divine version of Celestia.
>>
>>39557516
Sorry, I meant Limestone Pie. The grouchy one. I guess, now that I think about it, spitfire might work too, especially with her maybe being in a military background.
>>
>>39557516
I think if you kill someone to get to equestria, I think that's just normal guilt rather then survivors guilt.
>>
File: 20221228_154725.jpg (2.87 MB, 2419x3226)
2.87 MB
2.87 MB JPG
>>39556821
Yes, I am in zone 9b. The variety of banana I am growing is blue java as they are supposed to be the most cold hardy of them all (can handle light frosts). I started growing it spring of last year and is still looking pretty happy. Maybe I'll have bananas this fall? I think I remember places saying like 15 months to produce. Still need to decide where I want to put it in the ground at. Peanuts are just regular variety peanuts. I'm starting them very early this year on a seedling heater, hopefully they'll be done before the next winter. Also have ordered some florida special pineapples, another somewhat cold hardy variety of a tropical fruit.

Would the ponies be proud of our gardens?
>>
>>39557617
>Would the ponies be proud of our gardens?
Probably, especially since they eat a bunch of plants and what not.
>>
>>39557602
True, but that's not what I said. Someone dies because Anon went to Equestria.

It could just be that two desolate MLP bros want to go to Equestria. A portal only opens up for one of them in their bedroom one night and closes on them, and the other anon commits YouTube knot because their bro is gone + responsibility/etc...
>>
>>39556801
I was thinking more about something more mundane.
There are a lot of ways that survivor's guilt can manifest. Maybe anon was in a pretty bad fire and he is the only one surviving, maybe he was i
Supposed to ride a train but whatever reason he gave his seat away to later learn that the train crashed.
Originally this was used to describe the guilt some survivors from the holocaust had over surviving. It can also happen to people that feel guilty over someone saving them and dying in the process.
Some symptoms are:
Feelings of helplessness
Flashbacks of the traumatic event
Irritability
Lack of motivation
Mood swings and angry outbursts
Obsessive thoughts about the event
Suicidal thoughts
Appetite changes
Difficulty sleeping
Headaches
Nausea or stomachache
Racing heart
And overall anxiety

I have several ideas for a story but i can barely write in english so my only hope is for some writefag to feel interested in this idea
>>
>>39557624
Imagine getting garden shamed by ponies who find the way we grow our plants to be inefficient.
>>
>>39558191
>Anon tries to grow a garden
>Either over waters or underwaters
>Plants the seeds to deep or not deep enough, so they either never sprout or are uprooted or the seeds eaten by birds
>Whenever Anon does manage to grow something, its sickly looking and never lasts to bear fruit
Viewing Anons garden must make the ponies cringe, fluttershy and Applejack in particular.
>>
>>39543479
This could be taken as healthy.

>>39543819
This is just rude. I know this is obvious, but this sort of stuff is just out of character, thankfully. I'll stick to my more pleasant interpretations of the ponies~
>>
>>39558561
>This could be taken as healthy.
You sure? It seems condescending to me.
>>
>>39558966
It's extremely condescending, I think the other anon may legitimately be autistic and angry about ponies not being done in accordance to their autism.
>>
File: 1674711312776.jpg (11 KB, 365x414)
11 KB
11 KB JPG
>>39544342
that's my fucking goat SeaUrchin.
green isn't perfect but the threads were BEYOND fun and entertaining, one of the few threads that actually got the full package: Anons excited for more while giving their own theories, drawfags and people actually giving feedback instead of lifeless "more", "bump", "bumping for green", etc.
>>
>>39559669
Got a link to the thread that started it all? I would be interested in crawling thru them.
>>
>>39559769
https://desuarchive.org/mlp/thread/29050869
>>
>>39559829
Thanks mate, much apricated
>>
>>39558966
depends on tone imo
>>
>>39558561
They're both sincere and genuinely well-meaning.
>>
What's that behind your ear?
>>
File: 1654771220495.png (96 KB, 569x371)
96 KB
96 KB PNG
>>39560288
It's ear scritches!
>>
>>39544342
kek
>an autistic schizoid /pol/ack goes to Equestria: the story
so far I got to the quitting the janitor job part
>>
>>39545792
Janitor Anon
That's all
>>
>>39560801
Link pls
>>
The OP reminds me of how Technology Isn't Magic used to be. None of this hyper technocratic nonsense that permeates these days but just fun charming stories where Anon tries his absolute hardest to prove Twilight wrong with his patchy knowledge of science. Like a lot of other Anons have said greens in the past were a lot more ambitious or played fast and loose with the rules of the world for the sake of the story.
One I particularly liked was the one where Anon managed to build a simple lightbulb circuit in his basement and while his accomplishment was simple it was enough to humble Twilight which was more of her know-it-all self in the early seasons. There was another where it had time jumped ahead to where Anon managed to found his own magicless town and all these years later "DIS LAND!" still lives rent free in my head.
A lot of the board's culture has changed from the fandom's heyday but it definitely suffered and by extension greens did too, from people mindlessly accepting the show's interpretation as gospel. A lot of greens came up with unique concepts for what was at the time a relatively unexplored universe and thus could plausibly exist within it and writefag's attempts to cope with it all often makes the story unravel before it's even begun. One recent green that caught my eye was the Older Twilight where in a alternate universe Twilight didn't ascend and let them write the story however they saw fit. apparently it moved to nightly Twilight threads but I lost track of it.
>>
>>39543479
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ejn4YBOOntM
>>
>>39544342
>>39560701
so I read the whole thing, took about 4 hours
in the end, anon was an asocial retard and ponies were dumb, but I liked the story.
>>
>>39561351

Tell me about it. The TiM thread is fine for what it is, but it just isn't the same as you said. Most of the greens and stories there these days seem to focus on the high and mighty stuff, or don't have that humble, down to earth Anon trying to prove technology is at least an equal, if not superior to magic in certain circumstances.

One story I particular miss is the Rainbow Dash story, where she was secretly an enjoyer of the science process all along, but had to hide it due to ridicule and focused on her athleticism, before Anon came along and reawakened that spark that was in there all along. Alas, it perished several years back, with the author MIA as far as anyone knows.

>A lot of the board's culture has changed from the fandom's heyday but it definitely suffered and by extension greens did too, from people mindlessly accepting the show's interpretation as gospel.

This goes double for other places like Fimfiction. I can't tell you the number of stories there that warped themselves into a pretzel to fit into what canon came up *after* the story was in progress. There's even a few that attempted to retroactively remake Twilight Sparkle into an alicorn once that came up, and even including a few poor edits that flip flop between describing her as an alicorn or unicorn.

The fandom's inability at large to compartmentalize their shit and keep their works existing apart from canon when it would have benefited their work is baffling, considering fanfiction by its nature is defiant of the source material in general. Honestly, I don't know what would have had to happen to at least have the fandom at large entertain the concept of an inner multiverse, having the ability to separate and sort canon and fanon alike as needed without needing to kill the latter. Even jossed fanon can coexist with canon in its own little bubble, and it would have left to a heck of a lot more stuff for us to read and be entertained by at any rate.

Alas, this is what we're stuck with, for better or worse. But at least we still have some of the old remnants unchanged and unaltered, such as from this source here.

https://www.deviantart.com/jlryan/gallery/36883194/completed-ponyfic-pdf-s

That gallery is a time capsule, even if it lacks the surrounding culture and atmosphere of the time that has since been deleted.
Some of it may not have aged well, but at least it showed the passion people put into the works out there, even if they left much to be desired.
>>
File: The Perkele Wizard.png (182 KB, 640x731)
182 KB
182 KB PNG
>>39543479
Fuck you Twilight! I'm going to complete the Work and you will be sorry!
>>
>>39561089
Janitor Anon:
https://poneb.in/EMYRjvjC
https://poneb.in/s7whUuKA
https://poneb.in/UUvX3iDe
>>
>>39561462
>Anon we have to reverse time over 1,000 times because you keep picking up random magical artifacts and immediately activating them
>Most of the time killing yourself in the process
>HECK Anon, you have been working on this "Eye puzzle" for three years now, it's just a bunch of eyes somepony drew at some point!
>It's not even a puzzle Anon, it's just art!
>>
>>39561503
>access denied 1020
The fuck
>>
>>39561717
Cycle your router or try a different browser, that's the error code for cloudflare thinking you're a spambot.

Here's a mirror
https://controlc.com/dc2c1ef2
https://controlc.com/3d6f814a
https://controlc.com/d0420b02
>>
>>39561654
Oh god I can see that happening. Even without anyone helping Anon he just dies, the time reverses and he goes into the Mountain Again and from time to time he angers the princesses (By Accident) and a Skeleton Pony keeps attacking him. That would actually be fun as fuck.
>>
>>39555467
>>
>>39561373
HOW IS HE DOING THAT!?
>>
>>39544342
>Anon has no redeeming qualities
>everyone in the story shares the same 5 IQ points
reading pt 2 was a mistake
>>
>>39563064
You could always headcanon it that the story ended when the literal retard actually killed Anon. Seems like the logical stopping point if ya didn't like part 2
>>
>>39544342
>>39563064
>Anon has no redeeming qualities
Eh, that's too harsh. He definitely has good analytical iq and drive to succeed.
Is he a complete asshole to everyone around for no reason, to the point of harming himself by it all the time? Yes.
Is his life as a weakest being in Equestria inherently worthless? Also yes.
After literally sleeping on the story I think what he tried to do is understandable.

>can't ever have any relationship due to being too weak to be seen as anything but weird pet
>physically is a weird mostly hairless ape to ponies so nopony will ever feel any physical attraction to him, the only remaining alternative motivation for any relationship
>can't achieve any financial success due to magic being required to do basically everything
>result: forced to live alone and poor no matter what he does within normal norms. He would be much better off on Earth. At least there's internet and it's always possible to make enough money to live off from.

What would I do in his situation? Definitely wouldn't be an asshole to everyone and would enjoy the new environment for a while, but eventually, the utter pointlessness of continued existence in that state would become too obvious.
There are only two rational choices at that point: suicide or a low-likelihood gamble of making life worth living like he did.

Objectively, did it even end that badly?
Consider the most likely alternative ending:
Hydra kills multiple ponies in ponyville, Anon dies too. The end. Pinkie throws up a funeral party and everypony is sad for anon and dead ponies for a while.
Greymane continues to scheme in the background, possibly creating much more damage

Instead Anon solved the situation and didn't die as a loser. Thanks to his acquired he even managed to get one real friend at the end
>>
>>39563459
>Thanks to his acquired
acquired power*
>>
>>39561395
>One story I particular miss is the Rainbow Dash story, where she was secretly an enjoyer of the science process all along, but had to hide it due to ridicule and focused on her athleticism, before Anon came along and reawakened that spark that was in there all along. Alas, it perished several years back, with the author MIA as far as anyone knows.
You can't tease us with a glimpse of such kino without giving a link, Anon.
>>
>>39561503
Wow anon this is AMAZING. I lovr the writing, it feels like it could be an amazing animation
>>
>>39562285
>>
>>39563471
NTA but it sounds like On Magic and Science by PeteQ
https://poneb.in/9H8f7A0s
>>
>>39545272
>I wonder what he's doing these days.
Probably jacking off to that clip of Luna's teeth falling out.
>>
>>39545792
Not necessarily "Anon" in Equestria; but pretty much anything written by DropBear on FiMfiction. That man was something else entirely.
>>
>>39564153
>>
>>39543479
>"You are just a human after all. Nobody expects anything like that out of you."
I swear to god if we meet sentient alien life and we are literally the only ones who cannot do magic I would be so fucking pissed
>>
>>39565370
>Tfw twilight continuously reminds you that you will never do magic.
>Tfw rarity keeps giggling at you for having to use your hands to do everything.
>Tfw you get labeled special needs for not having any magic.
>>
>>39565441
>Our entire species gets labeled species needs
>All the other species are able to just magically go where they want safely, no radiation, no asteroids, no accidently lobbing yourself into the endless expanse of space because the trajectory was off by 0.04 percent.
>Humans build giant ships, that are prone to rampant hostile AI, break down, magical space creatures breaking in mid flight or various other problems
>If something could go wrong due to happenstance or poor decisions, humans have probably done it over a dozen times
>Other species straight up force us to stop launching spaceships, "If you want to go somewhere so bad, we can magically take you there instantly. This is for your own good"
>We are not even allowed to colonize inhospitable, no atmosphere, radioactive hellscapes anymore.
>They took the humans already living on those planets and found different ones with actual life and vegetation for them.
>Turns out, do to magic, they can literally just search for a suitable planet in the universe and go there. Bypassing the travel time and restrictions of the speed up light by just opening up a portal and going there.
Sure, humans are no longer dying in droves, have a higher quality of life then ever before and and found alien life that is not actively hostile to us. But at what cost?
>>
>>39565651
>You would think that humans would end up overpopulating, but its actually the opposite.
>Ponies are in practically ever dimension and timeline due to magic and out number humans to a Ludacris degree.
>This is because the human race has been wiped out so many times in other dimensions and timelines that this is one of the rare few ones where they have naturally cropped up
>Hell, humans in this timeline almost didn't make it either. They were down to only 5,000 individuals left before making a miraculous come back
>>
File: fuckme.png (398 KB, 795x1062)
398 KB
398 KB PNG
>>39566281
>suddenly major paradigm shift happens across the cosmos
>magic goes completely haywire
>humans almost completely fine due to not over relying on magic
>mfw when the monkeys had a point
>>
>>39566354
>After a while magic goes back to normal and the status quo is restored
>It has been centuries, and those fucking humans are STILL clinging to that week where magic stopped working for a while
>I suppose when they are so weak they need something like that to cling to
>>
>>39545081
BB? SS? Fic names/sauce please?
>>
>>39566630
Broken Bluebird and Steel Sanctuary, it is literally the second post up the reply chain.
>>
>>39565441
Magic is just technology that isnt understood, there is always an explanation and thus we can manipulate it and change whatever it is magic.
Imagine showing someone a phone 2000 years ago
>>
>>39567009
>Imagine showing someone a phone 2000 years ago
I have always hated this argument. Sure the tech we have today is very impressive. Cars, airplanes, phones, literal robots. But our ancestors would not be as blown away as that argument always seems to make them be. They had ideas for robots, golems. Powered by the Ichor of the gods. Phone with an entire library full of books in it. Sure magic, a machine spirit grabs the things you want. It was be interesting to them sure, and they would never understand how it fully works. But then again, neither do we. Can you explain to them code works? If so, good. It's called instructions, the same way that you would instruct an apprentice on how to forge a sword you are instructing the phone how to do what you want.

My point is, such things would not be mind shattering to them. They would be able to understand the concept, if not the mechanics by which it functions.
>>
>>39567009
What if they have an aversion to human technology?
What if they see it as an inferior way of doing things (regardless of whether it is or isn't)
>>
>>39566354
need this to be a real green.
>>
>>39567090
You are underestimating the development we as species have done.
My point is that if magic became real we would just adapt it to our worldview and by proxy it would just become technology. I wasn't being clear but I was trying to say that the stuff that we have like planes, 3d printers, computers, etc, would have seen as magic if you go back long enough. If we get our hands on magic it would lead to a very interesting development
>>39567156
Then they are fools, we do what we can with what we have, its like making fun that a crippled child can't run
>>
>>39545274
Still the only good SIM story...
>>
Bumpu
>>
>>39545274
I would read more SIM stories if they had no sex, honestly.
>>
>>39568013
I mean they are basically hardcore bondage stories. So I guess Slave Pony General would be more up your speed?
>>
>>39567157
Seems like it would fall within the humanity fuck yeah problem. Where humanity is always the best no matter what.
>>
>>39566354
This. This is the problem with relying on forces beyond understanding. Ponies would dominate and fuck humanity until something on their end goes wrong, like a silly filly tries to remove all of magic from Equestria and succeeds or a centaur comes along and sucks everypony dry.
>>
>>39566638
Finished broken bluebird.
Fucking hell, that was a good one.
>>
>>39569638
Really? I haven't read either of them due to aversion to tech in equestrian. Glad you liked it however, Anon!
>>
>>39552310
>>39552436
It has come to my attention that I am retarded, and in fact Anon did not die in the first chapter and that there are 21 chapters after that. As well as two epilogues. I have compiled all of that here.

https://ponepaste.org/8578
>>
>>39565441
Hopefully at least Pinkie would be nice to you
>>
>>39565441
Reminds me of that story where anon is considered autistic by pony standards and they're really patronizing toward him over it.
>>
>>39561462
Fuck it, I'm going to write that shit.
Anon and a weird bat mare go into the Holy Mountain and perform dumb shit using forces beyond understanding
>>
>>39569806
I've come to the conclusion I don't like tech in Equestria as well. It just sort of ruins the vibe for me. Has that weird arrogance that our way is the superior one.
That said, an engaging story is an engaging story. Broken bluebird is good reading in my opinion.
>>
File: well.jpg (77 KB, 800x450)
77 KB
77 KB JPG
>>39570480
thanks for reminding me, I guess a three (four?) year nap was long enough.
>>
>>39570580
I don't actually remember the name of the story.
A link would be appreciated, if you would.
>>
>>39570480
I don't think I ever read that one, do you happen to have a link to it?
>>
>>39570467
>Winds up being the worst.
>Only mare who's nice to you is Trixie.
>Trixie is borderline magi-tarded.
>>
File: 1650023052549.jpg (144 KB, 1280x1024)
144 KB
144 KB JPG
>>39571564
Trixie is Great And Powerful and I will not accept you bullying my mare!
>>
>>39543499
>WAAAAAAAAH WAAAAAAAH I MISS X
shut the fuck up holy shit i see you retards in every thread so glad 4chanX remembers when i hide your post
>>
>>39569105
It's not exactly a bad thing though
>>
>>39543499
If there were enough people in those threads then they never would of had to merge.
>>
>>39572178
"Humanity fuck yeah" is a tricky trope to work with. I'd say the best way to write it is to make it so mankind's advancement is incredibly inspirational in a personal scale by showing the willpower of individuals, but absolutely fucking terrifying on an inpersonal scale by showing the horrors of war and human cruelty.
Aka: as a trope it's at it's absolute best when humanity is both the best and worst thing in the universe simultaneously.
>>
>>39544965
>Broken Bluebird

Any link to this? Can't find it in the story repository in /tim/.
>>
>>39572434
Ponepaste should be the first place to check
https://ponepaste.org/4659
>>
>>39543479
Magic is for gay retards.
Just what I expected of you, gay retard horse.
>>
>>39572490
>Said Anon, having arrived at equestria via magical means
>>
>>39572494
Shut up I said no homo before I was teleported.
>>
>>39572701
but each universe was contained in a ball, and the balls touched
the science is gay too, and you forgot to say no homo to that
>>
>>39572796
The heat death of the universe is just the balls drying up
>>
>>39572332
Like how 40k does it?
>>
>>39573891
40k is equally humanity fuck yeah and fuck humanity
>>
Celestia and Luna are the Primarchs of Equestria.
>>
>>39573274
THE BALLS ARE INERT
>>
>>39574624
Probably the best attitude to take honestly.
>>
>>
>>39543479
*kills myself in front of her*
>>
>>39545030
my thoughts exactly
>>
Im halfway thru SS and it's pretty good, I like the change of tone it has without killing the original premise that so many works of fiction have (that's why I don't watch a lot of anime)
>>
>>39576386
Man, im finishing part 2 and things are getting really depressing.
Also some parts feel rushed or forced and i can only explain it by being a green that took a lot of time to write and the autor didn't had a clear goal from the begining or something else
>>
>>39543479
>Get to equestria
>Stuck with the warrior class

fuck
>>
>>39576705
Warrior is the best class though. You can go full Conan and use your brain as well
>>
>>39576733
Best class will always be wizard, and depending on what level of wizard you are you already have immortality. Level 8 for "Clone". Just go around Equestria leaving various clones lying about so that you never fully die.
>>
File: Spoiler Image (655 KB, 1200x800)
655 KB
655 KB PNG
>>39543479
You think I can't do magic?
Well watch this.
spoilered for gore
>>
File: PinkieNewDown.gif (246 KB, 605x573)
246 KB
246 KB GIF
>>39577054
Hehehe! Neat Trick Nonny!
I saw Lyra do the same trick just a week ago!
>>
>>39576839
If you're talking D&D it's an 8 level spell. So you need to be level 15 to use it. But fuck D&D, we playing GURPS in this house!
>>
>>39544701
https://pastebin.com/5ECNnjxF
>>
>>39578163
Dark heresy second edition all the way baby!
>>
>>39545729
UNDELETE IT YOU BITCH
>>
>>39545792
Luna's Anonymous
https://ponepaste.org/863
>>
>>39579023
Should of saved it while you had the chance, idiot
>>
ryan monath farting when kai isn't .
>>
File: the mask 1.jpg (9 KB, 500x281)
9 KB
9 KB JPG
>>39543479
Oh dear! How wrong you are! You see, I don't perform the kind of magic you ponies do. Mine is more "eccentric".
Allow me to demonstrate.
>>
File: the mask 2.gif (485 KB, 500x285)
485 KB
485 KB GIF
>>39579615
>Proceeds to do the hummina hummina face.gif
Now do you see, Twilight? If that isn't magic, I don't think what it is then.
>>
File: Wizard Anon (color).png (3.32 MB, 1600x1200)
3.32 MB
3.32 MB PNG
>>39579023
ok

https://mega.nz/folder/PvJHWSrJ#YvM1Oiio1SUtVWxOG0ix3Q
>>
File: the mask 3.jpg (6 KB, 300x168)
6 KB
6 KB JPG
>>39579623
Now. Let's forget about this boring subject and let's go to the dance floor, babe! My whole body is aching to BURN the floor with my new steps and I need you to help me do it.
It's party time! P-A-R-T-WhY? Because I gotta!
Hhhm?
What? No no no no, sweetheart. You won't stay sit there just because you have stage fright. You and I have to make a night memorable and it will be this one. Now move those hooves, babe!
>>
>>39579623
>If that isn't magic, I don't know what it is then.
Shit. I forgot to check before posting it.
>>
>>39576091
/sci/ in Equestria? Wow
>>
>>39579638
The Mask Anon vs Pinkie Pie.
>>
>>39579653
>/sci/anon arrives in equestria
>Immediately starts seeing how equivalent Equestria physics are to earths.
>When Twilight first finds Anon he has been picking up a rock and dropping it for hours, trying to measure how fast it falls to see how strong the gravity is.
>Turns out its a lot harder without a stop watch
>>
File: SciAnon.png (656 KB, 550x724)
656 KB
656 KB PNG
>>39579653
>>39576091
God what happened with SciAnon anyway? Last I saw of the threads years ago Canterlot High went on a field trip to some place connected to Sombra, SciAnon and Sunset were angrily fighting/flirting the entire time, and that's it.
>>
>>39543984
write it
>>
>>39580627
give it about a decade and AI will be able to do it
>>
>>39543479
>>39543819
its actually good for me that they think im weak and incapable of anything
most unicorn magic is dogshit anyways
>>
>>39580632
it needs references first
>>
>>39580639
Train it on the entirety of ponepaste, it will get the gist eventually.
>>
>>39580635
Ah, the classic "When you are strong, project weakness. When you are weak, project power." mentality.
>>
>>39580644
san tzu said that
>>
>>39580644
there is this story i heard as a kid i dont remember quite well
there is a powerful king who has 5 sons
the first son becomes a really strong fighter besting all the knights in the kingdom
the second son is brilliant mastering history an sciences
the third son is sent to travel the world and make connections with other kingdoms
the fourth son instead is keot in the castle were he plans parties and gatherings becoming the favorite among mercants and lords
but the fifth prince was born weak and meek, he cant hold a sword or read and he is neither good with foringers nor the elite of his kingdom
when the king dies the four princes believe themselves worthy of the throne so they all go to war, the fifth son is kept out of it because he couldnt possibly assemble an army or threaten anyone, by the end they all die save for the youngest who becomes king
>>
>>39580681
Thank you for sharing that story with me Anon. I have never heard it before and I think it contains some important lessons
>>
>>39580657
I think he knows a little more about power than you do, because he invented it! And then he perfected it so that no sexy mare could best him in the bed of coitus!
>>
File: Tussling.png (906 KB, 887x1080)
906 KB
906 KB PNG
No holds barred, no magic allowed, pure MUSCLE on MUSCLE action. Would Anon be able to take on celestia?
>>
>>39582358
Well lets see what each one has going for them
>height
likely even in natural standing stance
>Weight
Celestia probably going to win this, easily
>Stability
Celestia, again, 4 legs is inherently going to be harder to topple than 2
>natural weaponry
Celestia with that horn preventing direct frontal assault and absolute kickers preventing a rear strike
>flexibility
Anon, clearly, for obvious reasons
>agility
Anon again, for clear reasons, the human skeleton can twist and turn and duck and weave in ways a pony's cant
>grappling
likely Anon, due to hands, however doing so requires getting through Celestia's legs

All in all if this is a fight to the death, I cant see Anon surviving
Celestia has two options from the front and rear to deliver easily fatal injuries to Anon, while Anon's only real option is to try and break her neck
If this is simply sweaty dude drama between Anon and Sunbutt though, then Anon has the clear advantage due to Celestia's offensive capabilities being too deadly to employ and having poor grappling abilities, being stuck with only her fragile wings and not-as-articulate-as-arms forehooves
>>
>>39582762
I have my money on Anon if he can get to her side. That way he might be able to knock her onto her side and horses are known for having a hard time getting up. If he is stuck in front of celestia there is simply no way he can win.
>>
>>39583161
>horses are known for having a hard time getting up
No they aren't?
>>
>>39582762
I'd say the horn isn't as much an issue as one may think because Anon's gameplan would most likely be to get on her back and strangle her. Celestia's neck is very thin for a horse her size.
>>
>>39582762
>>39583161
>not including her wings
even if they're fragile they can still manage to push Anon and provide a temporary measure of shielding
if RD can pull another pony with her wing, I have no doubt that waghboss celestia can push and pull Anon

That and a front kick from a horse is also extremely lethal, Anon simply lacks defenses to all of Celestia's attack opportunities while he has only one specific route to victory that Celestia needs to watch for
>>39583869
if Anon tries to hop onto her back there's a good chance she can now just use both wings to fling him off while simultaneously bucking like a bronco
>>
>>39552436
>>39569978
This is so shit, holy fuck.
>Ponies sentence Anon to death just because he eats meat.
>Anon is imprisoned and tortured for a week by Twilight.
>She also fucks with his mind.
>Anon gets free and finds a sleeping Twilight.
>Instead of crippling her or murdering her HE JUST LEAVES BECAUSE IT'S THE RIGHT THING TO DO.
>He fucks off to Everfree and survives.
Holy fuck I forgot just how many unironic spineless faggots infested this place back then. Whoever stomached this garbage to the end can tell me if Anon ever grows a spine and takes revenge on Twibitch?
>>
>>39583949
Anon was right to not seek revenge. Ponies are always right. It would've been wrong for him to challenge their judgement. If they decide he needs to be punished or even outright executed then that is the correct and morally just thing to do.
>>
>>39582358
Anon just grabs her by the horn and pummels her face until she stops moving
>>
>>39584072
Celestia would respond with that cheap shot with another cheap shot. AKA whacking him in the balls
>>
>>39583949
summary of the last part:
>After snitching on Dash and getting her executed,Twilight finds Anon and blames him for the death of Dash and attempts to kill him.
>She fails and Anon cuts her horn off and lets her go.
>Celestia is seething at the loss of Twilights horn and continues to pester Anon by sending Guards to kill him ,so he goes back to Equestria and kills Celestia by snapping her neck,while being impaled on her horn.
>After that he gets healed by Luna and fucks off with Gilda
>>
>>39584083
Her hooves are too short, they can't reach you if you hold her at arms length.
>>
>>39584092
This sounds like a fucking dream.
>>
>>39584092
How did Anon get past her fuck huge army, or deal with the fact that celestia is full of magic? Does the author even realize how hard it is to snap a human neck, let alone a horses?
>>
>>39584092
Perhaps I was a bit too hasty in judging it so harshly.
>>
>>39584144
>let alone a horses
Ponies are not actually horses. A horse is a species native to our planet. Ponies are aliens with a superficial resemblance to earth horses.
>>
>>39584144
>How did Anon get past her fuck huge army
He just flew straight to Mount Canterlot in a chariot pulled by Gilda and then straight into the throne room during a guard rotation
>deal with the fact that celestia is full of magic
during the middle of the story he finds a fallen star,that has some black rock inside,that nullifies magic around it
Thus he makes an arrowhead out of it and shoots it into Celestias chest
By the way,it was Luna who let the star fall for Anon,while being a statue courtesy of her sister
>>
>>
File: Spoiler Image (2.17 MB, 1280x1516)
2.17 MB
2.17 MB PNG
>>39543479
>haha... yeah... I know. But still, I'm going with. Maybe it's foolish, but I have to do this. We'll take back Canterlot together.
>>
>>39584961
>>
There wouldn't happen to be any stories with this premise, but all of anon's tech is like made via wild west style blacksmithing or something?
>>
>>39584092
>After that he gets healed by Luna and fucks off with Gilda
Why is luna on his side after he killed her sister?
>>
File: 1645265146051.png (16 KB, 945x945)
16 KB
16 KB PNG
>>39586348
Angsty like NMM or something, probably.
>>
>>39586348
>>39584351 >By the way,it was Luna who let the star fall for Anon,while being a statue courtesy of her sister
>>
>>39586348
Story seems to imply Celly statued her sister and became a despot 1000 years ago from what I can tell
Characters have quite different personalities from the show, Celly is despotic, Twilight is arrogant, Dash is kind, Gilda isnt a dick, the griffins aren't living in the Warsaw ghetto, and ponies have a proper superiority complex
>>
>>39557617
This makes me happy. Good luck with your plants anon
>>
>>39585910
>>
>>39588215
>>
>>39588730
>>
>>39557617
How is the plant coming along?
>>
Why does Anon care about having magic so much, I mean sure it would probably be cool but its not like he can do much with it in his day to day.
>>
>>39591133
read the thread
>>
>>39589578
>>
>>39557617
If a pony saw your graden, it would most likely eat it. They only care that it's free food.
They look healthy and good though.
>>
>>39592842
Applejack wouldn't believe it at first and would come to see it for herself. Then she'd complain about the plants looking sickly and underdeveloped, when as far as you can tell, they're doing really well. Then she'll touch the side of the pot, and suddenly the plants will become super vibrant and grow several inches taller and sprout tons of leaves and flowers and fruits if they have any.
>>
>>39582358
There is a Celestia drawing where anon makes a supplex or a fighting technique. It's a Nichijou reference. Your post's image reminded me of it. Also, I think this drawing was made by the same artist.
>>
>>39574637
War hammer reference
>>
File: 1675567627694767.png (1.17 MB, 3189x5315)
1.17 MB
1.17 MB PNG
>>39570595
I've long since lost it. Never saved it.
Before I started napping I uploaded an array of greens to the board. My figuring was that if someone likes it, they'll save it.
Either way, I should have something out for autistic anon soon.

Right now my priority is writing for Retarded Pinkie, which will be going different places then the other one. I let the thread die due to taking another nap, which is whatever. I've been tempted to write some magicless Anon as well but.. I've got so many fucking greens cooking though.... fuck.
I need to get back to work.
>>
File: 20230204_125948.jpg (2.89 MB, 2419x3226)
2.89 MB
2.89 MB JPG
>>39590540
Here is a more recent photo. Still going well, though growth is of course slower here in the wintertime. Peanuts haven't sprouted yet. I've got a ton of pepper seeds that I'm waiting to sprout. It's exciting because I'll have an example of all 5 common pepper species in my garden this year. Today I started cucumber and melon seeds.

>>39592842
I'd be willing to share, though this time of year the only thing I have still producing are peppers (I put up a temporary greenhouse around them for the winter, also where I start some things). Unfortunately I did loose my Carolina Reaper plant recently, otherwise there would be something to slow them down with.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.