[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/mlp/ - Pony

Name
Spoiler?[]
Options
Comment
Verification
4chan Pass users can bypass this verification. [Learn More] [Login]
Flag
File[]
  • Please read the Rules and FAQ before posting.
  • There are 91 posters in this thread.

08/21/20New boards added: /vrpg/, /vmg/, /vst/ and /vm/
05/04/17New trial board added: /bant/ - International/Random
10/04/16New board for 4chan Pass users: /vip/ - Very Important Posts
[Hide] [Show All]

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 1112745783993.png (868 KB, 1308x1042)
868 KB
868 KB PNG
>Spoonfeed me. What's this thread about?
This thread typically consists of Anon gone filly, as he's thrust into a new life as a cute little pony.

>What's to be expected?
Fillies, cuteness, Anon-tier shenanigans, bitchy Twilight, desires to be the little filly, etc..

>Any archive of photos or stories?
Dropbox (Photos):
https://www.dropbox.com/sh/h46ituoalc71wp9/AACmTe3H8s10ArK3-5Q_3juqa?dl=0
Stories:
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1BP6aPchH3lGIRdzd78IWykMCXuKLrNABi6bxZGVTy9c/edit

>I'm a contributor.
Great! For writers, just notify ̶A̶l̶l̶ ̶N̶i̶g̶h̶t̶e̶r̶ ̶F̶g̶t̶ Lone15, so you can have your green added to the Doc. For artists, animators, or any other content makers, you can store your fillies in the Dropbox for future viewing pleasure.
Some especially based faggot also recently compiled nearly every filly image ever created, which you can check out here: https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1AowOdwFzlbRk0FVZsRGRYe2hyKhzo2h3?usp=sharing
Assess how well you fit into the filly hivemind: https://projects.fivethirtyeight.com/personality-quiz/?group=-LdS-38NvfIG9PHPrYB8

>I don't like this thread because of reasons.
You'll never know how it is unless you try a dose of filly.
Old Mare: >>39220635
>>
>>39299268
I want to lick the ice cream off of Dash's face bros...
>>
There's already a thread for turning Anon into a pony. >>39273197
>>
>>39299277
Thanks based retard-kun!
>>
File: The Boopening.webm (2.34 MB, 1920x1080)
2.34 MB
2.34 MB WEBM
Reminder of the horrific massacre
Never forgetti
>>
>>39299306
>spiderfilly
>>
>>39299277
AHAHAHA sorry retard, anonfilly is a different thing!
>>
>>39299277
not even your dubs will convince me that your thread isn't for reject retards turning into ponies.
enjoy your (You) because this is the last time you get it from me, homeless people contribute more than your existence.
>>
>>39299306
industrialized booping
>>
>>39299355
Nah, this is artisan booping, for industrialized you'd need them on a conveyor being booped by a robot.
>>
>>39299306
https://u.smutty.horse/mexhakszqtw.mp4
>>
>>39299268
Throwing the Anonfilly AI link here, I've done some upgrades since last thread, she's learning how to swear.
Help train her by giving her a 1-star rating when she says dumb shit. The site now lets you revert/regenerate AI messages if you don't like any of the options it gives you.

https://beta.character.ai/chat?char=BaCUybhm3PLY_tEoNvxPVlSYgk-GDj2MprQF4GMlco4
>>
>>39299500
>tfw your dad becomes the filly instead of you
>>
File: OjINjL2M.png (460 KB, 900x960)
460 KB
460 KB PNG
>>39299500
PS: It blocks you out after a while if you're not logged in, use a temp email if you want. Go nuts.
>>
>>39299268
There's something wrong with Dashie's face.
>>
>>39299306
>>39299495
What drives a man to commit such horrible atrocities?
>>
>>39299500
i was disappoint because that website doesn't let you fuck the filly
mine on the other hand...
https://chai.ml/chat/share/_bot_b8f1886b-5efe-41fb-9f9d-ec8199243376
though i think it still does the blocking out bullshit regardless of whether you have an account or not. the app says it's 70 messages, but eventually she just stops fucking responding to you
>>
>>39299500
The filly doesn't like booze anymore
>>
File: 1659084740062.png (128 KB, 1565x1425)
128 KB
128 KB PNG
>>39299327
>>
File: 1565638537281-0.png (235 KB, 638x446)
235 KB
235 KB PNG
Threadly reminder.
>>
>>39299795
Only five messages in and the filly wants to kiss me. The fuck? I called them a faggot for most of those messages!
>>
>>39300420
Update. One of the messages is Anonfilly kissing me. Fuck these lovey dovey AIs.
>>
>>39300428
>>39300420
I got pranked. It was a Looney Toons moment.
>>
File: 1658837817700.png (192 KB, 1340x1080)
192 KB
192 KB PNG
>>
>>39300558
>>39300115
she will have her eggs inside of you
>>
File: 1658870442632.png (225 KB, 1340x1080)
225 KB
225 KB PNG
>>39300571
Unless wasp filly finds her first
>>
>>39300575
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Emerald_cockroach_wasp
>>
>>39300571
Spillies don't oviposit in creatures.
>>
>>39300281
>>
>>39299268
>"Yeah, I know what I am." Anonfilly said with uncanny confidence.
The burning eyes of the changelings Queen's chamber glowed with a deadly bright-white blue of fiery rage.
>"WHHHHHHY!? Why do you dare defy me!" Chrysalis screamed to the cocoon walls. "I can return to to your own form!" She screamed.
Anon, the one in the suit, the one on two legs, seemed to know exactly what his little companion was getting at. All he could do in the face of certain if not probable death was smile, like a maniac.
>"Y'know, when I first got here, I was surprised to know sex wasn't a thing. Yeah sure, we've got vaginas, dicks, cocks, penis, etc. But it was funny to know, hey, for pleasure? No. We only do it to make babies. Well, hahaha."
Anonfilly laughed.
>"I mean, if this is any version of Equestria, then both you and I know, that We know, that you know, that WE know, that—"
>"GET TO THE POINT!!!" Chrysalis screamed.
And the little green monster couldn't help but laugh her little tiny filly guts out.
>"W-w-we-eh, heh, hell." She wiped a little tear from her eye. "WELL!"
Anonfilly reasserted herself.
>"Ur mom gay."
"RRRRRRRRRGH!"
The world filled with light, but they both know it.
It was worth it.
>>
File: fillypee.png (15 KB, 471x497)
15 KB
15 KB PNG
I wish for filly to pee in my mouth.
>>
>>39299268
anonfilly,

she had been around a while in equestria.

frollocking about...

and such.

with her black hair, and her question mark, and soon she wondered, questioned, what it meant to have such a cutie mark. A question. She was... the divine mystery. yes, the question that begs the answer maybe. She thought this, while looking at the clouds, head above the waters of the stresses of life. you would not think there would be many in equestria. but sometimes she wondered what would happen, should any force take over. A force only she knew of, and would tell no one else...
>>
>>39300681
So the little filly wandered the fields.

But the answer came about in the form of another fag—filly.

Just as green, just as ominious. A secreted blemish on this green pastured society. This one, came with a cutie-mark, but hers, was that of an exclamation. And that exclamation was great.

The exclamation of something profoundly retarded, extremely obvious, yet just as true.
>>
>>39300681
but we won't talk about that now, no, not now, now we must do black tar heroin with maud while looking for rocks.

Anonfilly fled down to the caves in the north. Far down the valley, past almost to outer equestria where she could see the desert. and she climbed down the ladder, and while climbing down she thought maybe she was too early, and thought if she had brang enough food, and if maud would bring food, and there was a taco stand near by just a mile or two, and if she just had a little more time eh forget about it...

she hopped down to the beginnings of the mine, maybe what's his face would be there... uh, mud man! stick-in-the sand. guy. gee she should really remember she's been down here like 3 times already.

Mining had became a new hobby for anonfilly. she liked picking on, er I mean helping homeless ponies alot, but it became dreary, boring even, and plus, that's where you-know-what was discovered. the button. the button that would change-oh hey! there's maud.

"hey maud, how's it goin?"

"oh. good anonfilly. like... can I just call you anon for short ot do you have a nickname or something?"

"phil!"

"oh cool. well, mudbriar is bringing tacos he saw this stand and he couldn't resist so. meh."
>>
>>39300692
anon filly 1 had saw this anonfilly in the distance while walking, and she wondered, did he... know? maybe, or maybe it was a she, or maybe it was her long lost twin whom she lost but got amnesia! Of course! this was the only explanation she thought as she waited for tacos...
>>
>>39300702
The tacos represented a source of the old times. The old times were in turn a reminder that whenever one filly tried to tell her story, another faggot filly would, kindly, interrupt, to tell hers. This was such a story.

Fillies by nature. They get no break. They win no world series's as of late.

The fillies of the field, the fillies down in the mines, the filles in the houses, the filly wanting nothing more than to conversate with the local mares.

There is no rest for fillies.
>>
>>39300711
Anon filly 2 saw her reflection in the field.

Yes she knew, but least a pizzeter mare reminder her this realm of existence was not for the roleplaying of the greater puppetters, she remained quite, said nothing, despite her cutiemark.

She knew.

All fillies knew. Their great secret could not be kept forever. But fillies, they only want fun. Mischief. A chance to have a good time.

Maybe, while Maud did her gay-ass gay thingy with her gay stick boyfaggot guy, tacos would be a good thing to wait for.

Not that she'd talk with that OTHER faggot while she waited for her order to show up. Nevermind they were identical.

Fuck that filly. That filly gay. She probably wanted to have like, hugs with her or something.

Ew.
>>
>>39300715
anonfilly looked at the exclamation pony in the distance as she waited, while he was thinking this.'

she imagined why his or her cutie mark was an exclamation.

....she also imagined having sex with the other one and they could make a ?! like, a surprise. the sex would feel like surprise, but that was only for like ten seconds.

mudbriar had come, but anon was curious and she asked

"hey, maud, you've been around these spots for like... a while. have you seen that pony with the exclamation mark?"

"oh, yeah, that's don't rape me. I mean... do re me fa so. or something. I forget but he's kinda dramatic. He's been hanging around here for a bit we see him a little. one time he brought us pie. but he doesn't really do heroin."

"maybe he wants to join us?"

"why? do you think he'll be good with a pick axe? we need 5 different more gems before we can complete the ancient crystal magic."

"what do you think mudbriar?"

"hmmm. I think BAZINIGA sorry... I think any help would be appreciated. I mean, why not? Now pass the lighter."
>>
>>39300730
>>39300715
anonfilly 1 ran over. she did a naruto run.
"hey faggots! wanna collect crystals and do heroin?"
>>
>>39300740
Oh, oh boy. Douche chills. The little filly, she often worry a sweater to prevent this, even in the middle of summer, to prevent these.

The douche chills. The other fillys, they gave it off in WAVES.

DonRapeMe, filly of musical talent, filly of theatrics, filly of announcing the obvious, suddenly in the midst of beautiful wheat fields, remembered his burned friends.

Those fallen. To the black tars.

To their own autism. To their own stupidly.

All the other fillies, shut out. This was their story. And across a field a filly stared, the sky's darkened.

This would amount to the ultimate.

An AUTISM-OFF.
>>
>>39300757
"Oh Fuck."

It was that faggot again.

Anonfilly 2, (why 2? Why not A? She felt like an A, an A+ even, ah fuck it)

"No freemason global conspirator! What do we look like, Candy Crush Fhone addicted pussygloves? Collect your own crystals."

"Yeah!" The other, which other? We don't know, but the other, filly, "Besides, we've GOT WEED!"

"WEEEREEEEEEEEEEEED!"

Yeah motherfuckers, they got weed.
>>
>>39300762
anonfilly 1 was kinda just staring at donnareyssofatshedonthavedassert and was like...
interested. and suddenly her autism kicked in. and she felt compelled to ask.

"hey got a sweater? I'm cold. I know you do, cause.. I actually don;t know. Also hi! Also shit... uhhhh... uhhhhhhhhhhhh. I'm socially akward forgive me."
>>
>>39300777
Also hell yeah FUCK freemasons I'm 090 bitches!

so can I get a hit?
>>
So the filly's convined.

There was a legitimate problem. Anonfilly 3 realized it with stuning accuracy.

"Um, guys. . . No seriously. This faggot's like , actually autistic. She's probably gonna get the whole thread taken down for RP. Um,what the fuck do we do?"

Eh, let it burn. Anonfilly 2, DoNahRapeMe said.

The council in the cornfield turned to her.

"Hey, we've got a reddit format going on, one filly who wants to fucking >tape—"

">RAPE." The other fillies corrected.

"yeah, yeah, probably both, hey listen, wait she's, oh FUCK, she's here?"

And anonfilly one looked on in horror, but delight, because, she was, well, she was. . .

Then, the filly of OG decided to Fuck it. Maud told her so. She went for the filly in the sweater. She took her head, pulled herself inside, and then, lo and behold, two fillies were sharing the swetaer.

How gay.
>>
>>39300808
The fillies shared a hit.

Maybe their last.
>>
>>39300816
"yay! sweater time!"

anonfilly1 was so excited. she jumped up and down whilst pulling out another joint she had brought.

She knew this day would come. the anxieties slowly faded. and she forgot what she was doing...

oh shit mudbriar.

she looked over and mudbriar was looking at the combined autism, confused, but BAZINIGA sorry... he felt he should leave them be.

"HA HA! heh... yeahhhh."
>>
>>39300702
"wait."

Filly 4 had a realization.

"PHIL?" She screamed. "PHIL!?"

All the filly of the supescted taco and black tar ring could do, was nod.

"Phil! Phil! WHY? WE KNEW YOU! WE KNEW YOU! You had a beautifull heart, phil, wa—"

And on the mouth of all the fillies the question died as soon as it was asked.

"Why?"
>>
this thread will be deleted for RP, wtf bro,I was just fucking around.
>>
>>39300863
Phil was tripping really really hard, and saw sweet pony Jesus. he said
"Hey man uh... I think you're dead."

"ohhhh shiiiiiit. fuck I knew I shouldnta been doin that dragon."

"you fucked a dragon?"
>>
>>39300878
the other fillies fled the scene.

maud rushed toward phil.

"quick cpr!"

maud layed em straight. 15 hard pumps, 1 big breath repeat...

"phil? phil? yo. are you good?"

"oh shizzle. um. yeah I'm good. I think uh... that's the last time I fuck a dragon, I mean do heroin."

The end.
>>
>>39300878
>Fillies.

"Oh shit bro." And Filly 5, where did he come from? Only he would know, but suddenly the circle of fillies was filled with fillies, and only one, bear the cutie-mark of exclamation.

The rest were questions. Questions with a secret, but the answer to those questions was non-apparent. Fillies, these fucking little gremlins, would prefer to get high, to distract thatemselves from their real problems than to actually seak the truth, to seek the answer.

It was no wander NOFCUKMEKAUSEYAy, whatever her name was, could not withhold her tranny/pony-post-TRANSformation, could not hold the fucking anger in.

"A DRAGON! Yes, I fucked a dragon! grand-dragon, now what's it to you loseless virgins! WHAT DO YOU KNOW!"

Maud watched in confusion.
>>
File: laughingpikachu.gif (1.69 MB, 480x360)
1.69 MB
1.69 MB GIF
>>39300903
>>
>>39299306
Good God, the cold, mechanical brutality of it all.
>>
christ that sucked, is this what AIfags have been raving about?
>>
>>39300913
And thus, the tell of autistic fillies ended, the same way it began.

Derailed.
>>
>>39300917

I actually liked it wasn't a.i.

unless... it was just as I thought and none of you are real.

again I am alone... in my living room.

...nahhhh it was real
>>
>>39300924
A.I.

Is that all the fillies are? Is that all we are?

Maybe, but it's fun to think fillies are just as green as we are to the horrors the real world, regardless of what any anon says.

We know not true horrors of the transformation of those with hooves.
>>
File: 1640715679380.png (43 KB, 1000x955)
43 KB
43 KB PNG
What the FUCK did I just read?
>>
>>39300979
What you just read, my filly enjoying friend, was two faggots late at night, going at it, in an filly fruck-off.
>>
File: FRAK.png (73 KB, 186x215)
73 KB
73 KB PNG
>>39300989
Filly fruck-off? FRAK YOU
>>
I want sex!! SeX!!! SEX with anonfilly!!’!!!
>>
I want to go on a grand adventure to reclaim my lost humanity only to realize that the real magic was the friends we made along the way and then ignore that lesson become human once more and then beat twilight with a tube sock filled with ice cubes.
>>
File: filly on the run.png (89 KB, 542x309)
89 KB
89 KB PNG
What did she do this time?
>>
>>39302179
Stole Twilight's height
>>
File: Redheart_And_Filly_4.jpg (219 KB, 2000x1500)
219 KB
219 KB JPG
>>
>>39302200
Filly is a garbage gut
Immune to food poisoning entirely
She eats her hayburgers with the shells
>>
File: cookie jar.png (25 KB, 727x1024)
25 KB
25 KB PNG
>>39302179
ate cookies before dinner despite explicit instructions not to.
>>
>>39302643
At least it wasn't the raw cookie dough like last time.
>>
>>39302712
No tummy ache can stop The Snacker
>>
>>39302643
in first panel it looks like a pickle jar
>>
>>39302200
>multiple gashes
Either filly tripped more than one trap or ponies use weird mousetraps with multiple hold bars.
>>
>>39303332
Maybe she tripped one, assumed it was a one time thing and tried to grab the second piece.
Luckily there were only 2 mousetraps or she would have been covered with gashes by the end
>>
>>39303332
I think that's from the sides of the kill bar rather than impact cuts. More an imprint.
>>
File: 1705643.png (37 KB, 1220x651)
37 KB
37 KB PNG
>>39303315
"Gimme the pickle!"
>"No! It's too big for a little filly like you. You'll choke."
"I don't care, faggot. Just give it to me."
>>"What in Celestia's name is going on in here?"
>Purple walks in on Anon and Anonfilly fighting over a large pickle jar
>>
>>39304868
Keep filly away from pg10 or I'll put YOU in the highchair.
>>
>>
File: 1625191841872.png (157 KB, 597x450)
157 KB
157 KB PNG
>>
>>39306365
me on the right
>>
>>39306365
Me in the middle looking at >>39306517. You gay.
>>
>>39306535
am not
>>
>>39306634
Then why are you wearing the gaydar dish?
>>
>>39306980
It's to stop (You) from trying to lick my ears you faggot
>>
File: 2503411.png (53 KB, 897x657)
53 KB
53 KB PNG
>>
>>39304868
What's she angry about?
It's a great excuse for a cool eyepatch
>>
File: BigBossVelvet.png (376 KB, 750x768)
376 KB
376 KB PNG
Twilight Velvet = Big Boss
Twilight Sparkle = Solid Snake
Anonfilly = ?
>>
Not Raiden
>>
>>39307510
naked snake she's actually a snakefilly and doesn't wear clothes, thus naked snake
>>
File: 1635899.png (225 KB, 867x491)
225 KB
225 KB PNG
>>39307745
>snakefilly
>>
>>39306365
Filly got fixed
>>
File: Snake Filly.png (254 KB, 1280x1024)
254 KB
254 KB PNG
There is a surprising amount of art of Snake Anonfilly
>>
>>39309106
The wiggliest fleshlight.
>>
File: 1487574994851.jpg (25 KB, 332x500)
25 KB
25 KB JPG
>>39299268
What the fuck even is this thread

Like do you people actually unironically want to be turned into a child cartoon pony so you can be fucked or "bred" by people from /mlp/ or you yourself fuck an /mlp/ user that has been turned into a little filly? Do you realize how ridiculous that is
This is by far the most degenerate general on /mlp/ I mean it combines fucking pedophilia, transformation, beastiality and/or xenophilia and whatever other fetshes you might have and Tbh I gagged a lil bit upon discovering this thread
Please consider psychiatric help and reevaluate your life of you unironically browse this general and look at anon filly pictures
>>
>>39309618
No one cares anon, stay salty.
>>
>>39306365
Purple did not approve of the autofillytio experiments.
>>
>>39309618
it's been a couple months, how've you been?
>>
File: filler slep.jpg (1.79 MB, 3000x4000)
1.79 MB
1.79 MB JPG
>>
File: 1654973490640.png (247 KB, 862x1182)
247 KB
247 KB PNG
>>
>>39309707
>flaggot
like pottery
>>
>>39310733
That filly was a gigantic faggot. But a cool faggot, like Freddie Mercury.
>>
>>39309618
Fucking hell, I don't even remember the last time I saw this. Good to see you again.
>>
>tfw you will never be a happily complacent filly in ponyville, living a simple but fulfilling life
>>
File: 1473278.png (519 KB, 2000x2000)
519 KB
519 KB PNG
>>39311692
>>
>>39311803
going right on the fridge, that is
>>
>>39310733
>One ticket to Wakanda Forever, please.
>>
File: 6344944.png (1.01 MB, 2076x2880)
1.01 MB
1.01 MB PNG
Anonfilly but instead of an Anon turned into a filly She's an experimental robopony that Twilight built and accidently downloaded the entirety of the internet into.
>>
>>39312013
Small revision to this idea
>AnonFil-AI was created by some former villain-of-the-week with an axe to grind to actively fuck Ponyville's shit up through disorderly conduct
>results in a Filly vs MechaFilly showdown where they both cancel each other's bullshit out through the mutual impulse of >rape
>Twilight breathes a sigh of relief, until she realizes they've decided to team up after their post-nut clarity kicks in
>>
>>39312403
Isn't that just https://youtu.be/2T7N1ZqKZ50
>>
File: 1891922.png (73 KB, 383x503)
73 KB
73 KB PNG
>>39312013
>>
>>39312647
Tis just a poor imitation
>>
>>39310024
>>39311604
Slowly getting over a messy divorce but finally had it in me to shitpost again.
>>
>>39313320
well shit dude, sorry to hear that. for what it's worth, i'm glad you're back.
>>
>>39313320
Damn bro, that's rough. At least this place will always be here to shitpost in.
>>
>>39312647
>>
>>39313799
>Filly improves her tallness
On the way to alicorn ascension already.
>>
>>39314277
Wait until that shithead gets the ones from paper towel rolls.
>>
>>39313320
Glad to have you around, hope it all ends as it should
>>
>>39314282
wait until lil shid gets the cardboard tubes from industrial rollers, those shits can be more than a meter long
>>
>>39314959
No amount of L O N G will prevent her from being grounded!
>>
File: 1636736783731.png (84 KB, 1000x7000)
84 KB
84 KB PNG
>>39314985
>>
>>39313320
so, when do you plan on remarrying?
>>
>>39315412
I have concerns
>>
>>39315412
>>
>>39316450
We all do, anon.
But God Empress Anonfilly will guide us through.
>>
>>39315412
>OUTTA MY WAY, LITTLE MAN
>>
File: pony princess filly.png (603 KB, 630x714)
603 KB
603 KB PNG
>>
File: 1663589342280.jpg (247 KB, 1111x810)
247 KB
247 KB JPG
>>
File: fillers.png (224 KB, 936x723)
224 KB
224 KB PNG
>>
File: lovecraftfilly.png (214 KB, 611x663)
214 KB
214 KB PNG
>>39318044
>brain autocorrected to "neighger"
>>
>>39318037
Filly was then arrested for impersonating royalty. She spent the rest of her days eating old hay and birthing the bastard foals of many a royal guard.
>>
>>39318704
That last bit wasn't part of the punishment, she just has poor judgement
>>
>>39125599
>Hitch Trailblazer.
>Sheriff.
>The final line of defense between Peace and Anarchy for the ponies of Maretime Bay.
>It was difficult work, putting your life on the line day in, day out.
>But seeing the looks of joy on everypony's faces made it all worth it.
>Whenever a crying foal was separated from their parents.
>Whenever an Earth Pony accidentally stumbled upon an anti-Unicorn trap.
>Whenever litter reared its ugly flank.
>You were there to reunite a family.
>You were there to free the innocent.
>You were there to throw the litter away.
>Day in, day out. All these citizens in need, and more on your daily patrols.
>Today was not the beginning of one such patrol, however.
>The local company, Canterlogic, was scheduled to have its annual presentation today. They'd reveal brand new anti-Unicorn tech, anti-Pegasus tech, the usual.
>So like previous years, said presentation would be sabotaged by Sunny Starscout.
>Your foalhood friend.
>Sunny wasn't a bad pony or anything.
>But those old stories her dad read to you two back then really got into her head.
>The Era of Unity. When long ago, Earth Ponies like you and her lived together with Unicorns and Pegasai.
>That's what the old stories said, anyways.
>Nowadays, no pony actually saw any sign of those two species.
>Their existence was likely just that. An old story for foals.
>"SHERIFF HITCH!"
>And then there were the fully grown ponies who acted like foals.
>Now now, Sheriff.
>Protect and Serve.
"What is it Citizen Posey?"
>"Like, this foul mouthed filly is going around around insulting everypony in Maretime Bay!"
"Ugh, foals these days. Whose filly is it this time? The Sugars?"
>"That's the weird part, Sheriff. Nopony recognizes her."
>Your eye shot up in shock
>A delinquent filly was, tragically, the norm these days.
>But one nopony could recognize? Maybe if she were a full grown mare, that was...still not common, but not really unheard of.
>A filly? Where the hay were her parents?
"Where was this mystery filly last seen, and what was their appearance, citizen?"
>"Ugh, do I have to spell it out for you. The foal's insulting your ex-marefriend."
"Sunny is not my-wait. What does she want with Sunny?
>"Surprise, surprise, she called the town nutjob a nutjob to her face."
"Damn it Posey, that mare's done more for this town than you have! Sunny's always gone out of her way to help out everypony in town, and I'll be damned if I let another brat insult her! Now get out of my way, I've got to lay down the law."
>Posey only rolled her eyes at you
>"Didn't you want to know what she looks like? The brat's green with a mangly black mane. She even already has her Cutie Mark. It's a lame question mark."
>That was a vague cutie mark. A question mark? Just what was her special talent?
>You didn't like all these unknowns.
>"Now go get back together with your ex already."
"She's not-argh!"
>Being sheriff was a thankless job. But somepony had to do it.

Might post more one day. Had this laying around.
>>
>>39319925
Happy to see this continued
>>
File: Spoiler Image (107 KB, 800x800)
107 KB
107 KB GIF
>>
>>39320333
Filly is best when she's Anon's daughter.
>>
>>39319925
Good to see this come back
>>
File: gravityfilly.jpg (2.47 MB, 4000x3000)
2.47 MB
2.47 MB JPG
Behold her power
>>
>>39315852
>Implying I ever want to associate with 3D after how things ended
>>
>>39320921
Witchery
>>
>>39320333
Me on the left. Me on the right.
>>
>>39320921
Horsery
>>
>>39320921
what the fuck
>>
>>39320921
tiny suction cups. tsss-pop tsss-pop tsss-pop tsss-pop
>>
File: 1637926145481.webm (185 KB, 1920x1080)
185 KB
185 KB WEBM
>>39320921
>>
File: 1637390845249.png (114 KB, 1402x925)
114 KB
114 KB PNG
>>
File: 1655749921203.png (52 KB, 1600x700)
52 KB
52 KB PNG
>>
>>39322693
Stop pissing in the tub you little shit.
>>
File: 1636703623304.png (69 KB, 671x650)
69 KB
69 KB PNG
>>
File: 1668509704948.png (24 KB, 1600x1200)
24 KB
24 KB PNG
I wanted to shade and put her in socks but I got lazy so have a half finished anonfilly
>>
>>39324235
A cute
>>
>>39324235
>tfw twi forces you into getting matching haircuts
>>
>>39321936
Such a good loop
>>
File: 2638964.png (483 KB, 1735x1925)
483 KB
483 KB PNG
>>
>>39321936
>you spin me right round, baby
right round...
>>
File: SPINNN.gif (713 KB, 431x560)
713 KB
713 KB GIF
>>39326071
Spin? SPINNNNNNNNNNNNN
>>
>>39326102
I would pet the fuck out that little faggot.
>>
File: SM.jpg (936 KB, 2000x1363)
936 KB
936 KB JPG
cooked just for you and more ainons incoming

https://u.smutty.horse/mkionadjpsm.png
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>39326671
I would like a robot Ainonfilly, if you would?
>>
>>39326702
Here you go:

https://u.smutty.horse/mkipehcpuuv.png
>>
https://u.smutty.horse/mkiphtkqncg.png
https://u.smutty.horse/mkiphssstap.png
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>39312403
I was thinking it would go down more like the hyper metal sonic fight from the Sonic OVA
>>
>>39327195
https://youtu.be/ap5ixkJzjSI shit forgot the link
>>
File: schoolgirl filly.png (303 KB, 1256x1398)
303 KB
303 KB PNG
>>
>>39327834
>endless rage
>>
>>39326938
Extremely short filler.
>>
>>39319925
>Anon survives in G5 Equestria long enough to find Sparky's egg
>becomes the hero we need and fries everypony up a big omelette
>>
>>39299268
I read that as tasty teats.
>>
>>39329856
Filler's teats are pretty tasty, to be fair.
>>
>>39329846
Oh, if only this Anon knew what G5 was. If only.
>>
>>39326700
Could you try to make Anonfilly styled like Urabe from Mysterious Girlfriend X?
>>
File: 1669038981310049.jpg (3 MB, 4096x3072)
3 MB
3 MB JPG
>>
>>39330914
Thanks I love this
>>
File: 11173475489.png (122 KB, 1450x825)
122 KB
122 KB PNG
>>
File: 1500524558653.png (43 KB, 574x794)
43 KB
43 KB PNG
save the filly
>>
File: demon core filly.png (1.1 MB, 3000x1800)
1.1 MB
1.1 MB PNG
>>39332418
Its too late
>>
>>39333313
That's a chunky filly.
>>
File: 5W9fI4z.png (68 KB, 439x309)
68 KB
68 KB PNG
>>39329968
>>
AInonfillies I've been making. AI is amazing.
>>
>>39333768
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
AInonfilly.
>>
>>
Those angles are way too lewd
>>
>>39333838
>pomf
>>
File: 180birthday.jpg (243 KB, 800x829)
243 KB
243 KB JPG
>>39333772
That's not a filly anymore!
>>
>>39334593
I love this dynamic
>>
>>39333772
Is that cutie mark a fishbowl on sand?
>>
>>39333313
"Well, that does it"
>>
>>39334655
beach-ball
>>
>>39335072
What does it mean?
>>
>>39335084
Life's a beach.
>>
>>39335104
People wander around you unaware of how ugly they are?

Crushing depths just out of sight?

It's rough and irritating and gets everywhere?
>>
>>39335116
>D) All of the above.
>>
>>39333768
These are pretty cool, what model do you use for them?
>>
>>39335174
These are from NovelAI Diffusion Furry (V1.3).
(Don't worry, we're not furries – it's for "furry and other non-human content".)
>>
I forgot to ask for different facial expressions, making those.

It's pretty good at other facial expressions.

Poor anonfilly.
>>
>>39335319
>>39335800
Is it leaked or did you have to use a SaaS?
>>
>>39333778
>>39333781
Smug fillies, also abstract cutie marks
>>
>>39335810
Even if it's leaked I don't think my computer could run it. Considering their quality, it was worth it to me to pay $25/month for unlimited online generation.
>>
>>39335833
Ok, retard
>>
>>39335853
Hahaha. My dude, I pay more than that for a good meal. And the joy I've gotten from this for hours and will continue to get, more than a good meal.
>>
>>39335862
>that paypig loose sunk-cost fallacy
sad
>>
>>39335880
I'm sorry you're poor and feel the need to spend an hour trying to avoid paying $25 when I make over $25/hour—my time is worth more than that.

Anonfilly laughing at you.
>>
>>39335319
Can it do lewd?
>>
File: 1668337447076.jpg (40 KB, 640x640)
40 KB
40 KB JPG
>>39335891
I'm not poor, I'm too cheap for it.

>pic unrelated
>>
>>39335915
Certainly. I had it make this an hour ago for an Octaviafag friend:
https://derpibooru.org/2993578
>>
>>39335926
Neat, are you taking requests?
>>
>>39335935
Sure, why not. What do you want?
>>
>>39335938
Anonfilly with proper horsepussy and teats
>>
>>39335943
Ah, while it can do vaginas and breasts, teats are something it can't do. Not enough data/training for it. It could make a decent Milky with full-on crotchboobs, but not teats.
>>
>>39333778
That's a cool looking question mark
>>
See the desuarchive of this thread for all the links to the explicit AI generations.

I’m accepting more AI requests.
>>
bump
>>
>>39337614
Could you make anonfilly with Urabe from Mysterious Girlfriend X's style?
If not, then thick thighs filly flickin the bean and or riding a dildo.
>>
>>39337614
I'm curious. How complex can it be? Like how about an Anonfilly watching TV while wearing a 4chan party hat and 3D glasses?
>>
>>39335915 I think you mean porn? All the images posted itt are already lewd.
>>39333782 Does the AI have difficulty, making the correct question mark cutie mark?
>>
>>39333313
Unfortunately, she will be fine. Magic is just radiation anyway.
>>
>>39335800
Almost looks like she's next to a casket. Who died?
>>
>>39339388
The last stallion she fucked
>>
So are we still on for Friday/Tomorrow 12:00pm EST for a movie? or nah? The person who did beast of no nation would ideally set it up again.
>>
>>39338218
>>
>>39339884
>>
>>39339888
And a cute Urabe-Filly it made with a butthole:

https://u.smutty.horse/mkkdzbaklpc.png
>>
File: party hat and glasses.png (457 KB, 512x768)
457 KB
457 KB PNG
>>39338376
It's good at fusions of two things, like that urabe-filly, and it's decent at adding things it knows like "glasses" and "party hat" (pic related). But watching TV? That requires perspective and positioning, a degree of complexity well beyond its training. It haphazardly puts a TV somewhere in the shot with an anatomically screwed up pony.
>>
Crying filly.
I think the AI thought she should be crying out her rear, too. https://u.smutty.horse/mkkebwmmszt.png
>>
>>39339923
Put panties on her. It's especially good at adding a single item, like a piece of clothing.
>>
Also, about the cutie mark:

Sometimes, it mostly understands "black question mark on butt". Like a die roll, it is. But even then, it *always* puts the butt as the focus of the shot.

Here's Urabe-filly with a "black question mark on butt" during its most successful of many attempts.

https://u.smutty.horse/mkkeeoynjuk.png
>>
>>39339884
>>39339896
>>39339888
Beautiful and checked on the 888 post.
More please. Maybe have her fuck around with scissors?
>>
File: urabe filly scissors.png (450 KB, 512x768)
450 KB
450 KB PNG
>>39340087
Haha, the AI seriously can't incorporate "scissors" or "holding scissors". They're all like this.
>>
>>39340157
When it forgets scissors, it has some new cute ones though.
>>
File: urabe filly panties.png (517 KB, 512x768)
517 KB
517 KB PNG
>>39340162
At first I also forgot to remove the "panties" request. It can do that.
>>
File: urabe filly panties 3.png (424 KB, 512x768)
424 KB
424 KB PNG
>>39340163
>>
Considering its inability to do cutie marks, best outcome for anonfilly-faithful is when by happenstance the cutie mark is absent or not visible, as in some of these.
>>
>>39340163
This is one of my favorite things it's generated. It just really nailed everything here.
>>
>>39340162
You can see Twilight's influence on her. She's starting to style her hair after her adoptive mother.
>>
>>39340256
Is this what happens when a twifag becomes a filly?
>>
Nelch~
>>
Atihiani!
>>
>>
File: Filli.jpg (282 KB, 1440x1102)
282 KB
282 KB JPG
Heh.
>>
>>39341499
lmao
>>
>>39340163
UNF
Could you make more urabe filly? Explicit this time? Pretty please?
>>
>>39341499
Oh god, the AI can meme! Dead Internet Theory is getting a hell of an upgrade!
>>
File: 1606660118846.png (73 KB, 611x373)
73 KB
73 KB PNG
>>
>>39343563
>This is the power of AI.
>links to three cute fillies and twentyfive completely generic anime thots
I think I'll stick with artists for now.
>>
>>39341993
https://u.smutty.horse/mkkqciaznnm.png
https://u.smutty.horse/mkkqchxxfjg.png
https://u.smutty.horse/mkkqchwbjpw.png
>>
>>39343579
im fucking tired of this AI shit honestly, he doesnt even use the fucking pictures to bump the thread, he just dumps it all over the place. its all samey shit too
>>
>>39343726
Anons keep requesting things.
>>
>>39343755
Requesting long legged filly looking all smug
>>
>>39344234
>>
>>39343755
a spider filly
>>
Explicit rope bondage filly: https://derpibooru.org/2995223
>>
>>
>>39344648
Look how sad she is. Give her a dicking.
>>
>>39344531
>Her mark's a boot
>>
File: filllll.jpg (1.94 MB, 3024x4032)
1.94 MB
1.94 MB JPG
>>
>>39345939
It is not advised to consume the filly
>>
>>39345939
Filly ate all your food again.
>>
>>39345939
This is how widefilly came to be
>>
>>39345939
Twilight has trained you well.
>>
File: 1463003699711.png (7 KB, 292x262)
7 KB
7 KB PNG
>>39346565
WIDE
I
D
E
>>
>>
File: 1604634689882.jpg (352 KB, 3000x2300)
352 KB
352 KB JPG
>>39347214
>>
>>39345497
Well yeah, naturally. Didn't you follow the Scruffy saga?
>>
Isn’t this lame?
>>
>>39345939
>emergency food kit
>shows pictures of things that aren’t food
>>
File: rebellion filly.jpg (55 KB, 695x598)
55 KB
55 KB JPG
>>
>>39348395
>Multiple calorie dense substances with protein, fats and sugars
>Not food
>>
>>39348906
>Multiple calorie dense substances with protein, fats and sugars
do NOT eat the filly
>>
>>39349419
>Multiple
>Only one in image
Too late.
>>
File: 6511247.png (270 KB, 900x1200)
270 KB
270 KB PNG
>>39349419
But
Salty and crunchy
>>
>>39347576
What is this, was anon driven to prostitution upon getting to Equestria?
>>
>>39351145
Driven?
>>
>>39351145
Anon is a spiteful neet and Twilight told him to get a job. She didn't specify what kind of job.
>>
>>39351979
Definition 2 of "driven" is:
>(of a person) relentlessly compelled by the need to accomplish a goal
In a negative context, it could be something like, "Anonfilly was driven to prostitution by her poverty and inability to secure a job."
>>
>>39352128
Maybe the goal was happiness, anon.
>>
When will the green menace be stopped?
>>
File: triple filler.jpg (1.23 MB, 3169x1828)
1.23 MB
1.23 MB JPG
>>39352314
Never.
Once they start multiplying there will be no end.
>>
File: 6467130.png (1.2 MB, 2318x2461)
1.2 MB
1.2 MB PNG
>>
Le Bump
>>
>>39345939
... Paimon?
>>
>>39353671
Menchi
>>
File: 1581993964555.png (173 KB, 812x910)
173 KB
173 KB PNG
So, what did (You) do to get filly'd?
>>
>>39347214
>>
>>39355108
She's trying to say, "Help!!"
>>
>>39355024
Stayed up way past my bedtime.
>>
>>39355024
Your mom
>>
>>39355290
Prime time for computer time
>>
>>39355672
Kino
>>
File: frisbee.png (63 KB, 924x797)
63 KB
63 KB PNG
>>
>>39355024
Called another filly adorable. (It's true)
>>
File: anonfilleeeeeee.png (514 KB, 3604x2120)
514 KB
514 KB PNG
>>39356428
Bastard
>>
File: (You) are cute.jpg (997 KB, 2832x2560)
997 KB
997 KB JPG
>>
File: file.png (756 KB, 706x937)
756 KB
756 KB PNG
>>
File: 1665543011578616.png (77 KB, 533x323)
77 KB
77 KB PNG
>>39358212
>hospital bed
Are you ok my dude?
>>
File: file.png (782 KB, 796x936)
782 KB
782 KB PNG
>>39358276
Yeah, I'm back out. Got an ambulance ride on Sunday, discharged yesterday. Still not the filly.
>>
>>39356428
>call filly adorable
>get hit with "no u"
>become adorable filly
Many such cases.
>>
File: 1667077597879661.png (146 KB, 1174x904)
146 KB
146 KB PNG
>>39358340
>Still no filly
Shame. Still, happy to hear you are ok. Stay safe fellow filly fren.
>>
>>39358428
Doin' my best, gotta stick around until I'm more green than pink.
>>
File: 1632175541300.png (284 KB, 800x800)
284 KB
284 KB PNG
>>
File: 1665915213068665.png (95 KB, 1046x1055)
95 KB
95 KB PNG
>>
I am going to adopt the filly and make her eat a sugar free salt free diet.
>>
>>39360270
You do know that's not healthy right?
Like, not in excess, as in, depriving either or both is actually harmful to any decent diet.
>>
>>39358340
Comas aren't good for growing fillies.
>>
>>39360270
Anon, ponies need sugar and a variety of salts.
>>
>>39360455
>>39360877
Yes. Filly will be miserable and in poor health.
>>
>>39360528
No comas, just heart failure.
>>
>>39355024
Was stupid enough bet on horse races with discord
>>
File: headpat tha filler.png (127 KB, 602x547)
127 KB
127 KB PNG
>>
>>39362138
Qtqtqt
>>
>>39362601
shes trying her hardest to look grumpy
cant have her reputation go up in flames like that
>>
>>
>>39364355
Their cheeks are touching :)
>>
File: 1515240272457.png (350 KB, 946x1200)
350 KB
350 KB PNG
>>39364422
That's kinda gay.
>>
>>39364482
It's not gay if you're helping each other overcome years of loneliness.
>>
>>39364482
What is filly doing in the toilet? She's not here to shit, not through her own tail...

Is she so untrustworthy that we can't even let her out of our sight, so we planted her there while we shave and wash our face and stuff?
>>
>>39364788
She was gonna sit down but the lid was up and now she's stuck.
>>
>>39364482
>piss tail
>>
>>
>>39361176
https://youtu.be/9YO5ruvFSCU
>>
>>39365236
yeah... yeah, that sounds about right.
>>
>>39358340
Is good that you're ok
>>
File: file.png (7 KB, 135x105)
7 KB
7 KB PNG
>>39367576
Had to live to see marequest on steam
>>
>>39368087
Just wait until it starts getting dlc
>>
>>39368747
Bought the soundtrack, hoping for sequel to soundtrack
>>
File: 1503798709675.png (59 KB, 666x1002)
59 KB
59 KB PNG
>>
>>39369599
adorable
>>
>>39369599
I wish to pet this adorable faggot.
>>
>>39369599
IM NOT CUTE FASSOT
>>
>>39369599
all these anons with terrible handwriting
>>
File: file.png (343 KB, 1883x1054)
343 KB
343 KB PNG
Gosh I love MAREQUEST.
>>
>>39370083
is it any good? from what ive seen it looks extremely barebones
>>
>>39370084
There are at least 4 minigames an inventory/trading system, 5 biomes, turrets, farming, good music and of course mares.

It's free and easily completable in hour.
>>
>>39362138
Careful, you're going to get her addicted.
>>
>>
File: 3065897.png (43 KB, 399x508)
43 KB
43 KB PNG
>>
>>39371050
>I hove yo soner shoeatnee
understandable

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.