[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/mlp/ - Pony

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: yandere bug.png (1.3 MB, 1500x1419)
1.3 MB
1.3 MB PNG
A thread dedicated to ponies/humans who love you(maybe a little too much).
>alone inside a bunker edition.
StoryBin:https://pastebin.com/XRzCQ1eb (embed)

Thread template:https://pastebin.com/kpYwqr4t (embed)

Bunker Thread
https://nhnb.org/fim/res/9233.html

>TO ALL CURRENT/FUTURE WRITE FRIENDS!!!
All stories/short one-shot greens will be added to the bin if following requirements are met..
>the story must be a minimum of 2 posts or more.
> it must be complete, or you must notify it with, "end" at the end of the final post..(I could also just figure it out on my own, but I would really appreciate it if you did this.)
>must have it binned or screenshot.

If these 3 conditions are met, your story will be added to the doc under the appropriate character or category.
I hope this is fair for all of you. thank you
>>
>>39205574
My fetish
>>
File: Anon and Chrysalis.png (1.34 MB, 1993x2048)
1.34 MB
1.34 MB PNG
>>
>>39206564
Wait! Besides the fact that it's really hot... I have never really thought about the fact that marrying Chrysalis makes one a king of Changelings. Or king-consort I guess if they have invented the same bullshit clause as humans at some point, but it depends on whather Changelings are inherently matriarchal or Chrysalis is an exception (which would be weird) But considering Thorax is a thing... You might become an actual reigning king with theoretically equal powers to Chrysalis.

I get a yandere, a wife, actually all the wives I want since she's a Changeling and I get a fuckton of power as a cherry on top. I mean I'm still mostly in for gving Chrysalis all the love and care in the world and recieveing it in return, but it makes my dick about 10% harder
>>
File: 1662433262830646.png (1.47 MB, 1530x1360)
1.47 MB
1.47 MB PNG
>>39205574
the idea of chrysalis manipulating you by attempting to mimic your waifu is terrifying.
>>
File: 1639355421643.png (528 KB, 1665x1202)
528 KB
528 KB PNG
>>39205574
So, what if you want Celestia?
>>
>>39207696
buggo canonically curbstomped sunbutt.
>>
>>39207701
False.
>>
>>39207696
She could probably still do it, but she probably wouldn’t be happy about it.
>>
>>39207696
She sounds like my ex desu
>>
>>39208304
That's the point. Obviously she could do it, but how unhappy would she be with it?
>>
>>39206564
I don’t want to start a religious argument, but I was going to ask whether the sarcastic use of a nonexistent royal title is a reference to Flowey in “Undertale”, then I realized it may be a reference to the sign bearing “Jesus of Nazareth, the King of the Jews” on Jesus’s cross.
>>
I'm curious about something, I'm a fan of yandere Pinkamena/Pinkie myself and there's plenty of buglove in the thread already, but is there an uncommon yandere depiction of a character you like?

>>39208526
I think that would depend on where in the timeline it is, as well as a couple other factors.
Pre-S2, Celestia would likely be at the top of her most hated list. Maybe not a deeply personal grudge, but just general hatred. Post-S2, Cadence and Twilight would join her right near the top of the list but, obviously, for far more personal reasons this time. Post-S6, she has a full hate boner for GlimGlam and that remains so for the rest of the time she's depicted.
I don't think there's anyone who would like to hear from their romantic interest that they'd rather be someone different so you'd probably break her heart for even suggesting that she'd change her appearance. In the context of this thread, she would likely be more willing to actually shape-shift for you but you'd hurt her all the same.
Celestia is antithetical to Chrysalis in many ways so I think, no matter how Crysalis feels about Celestia at the moment, it would always be one of the worst things you could say. Think of it like this, If Chrysalis were to ask you: "I would change into anyone or anything for you. Who would you like me to be?" If you were to respond with Princess Celestia, it'd be nearly the same as saying: "Whoever's the opposite of you."

In conclusion, you probably shouldn't ask her to do that.
>>
File: 1666602741932662.png (152 KB, 504x546)
152 KB
152 KB PNG
>>39208680
Considering I waifu her, I'm a bit of a Yandere Twilight fan, but I dislike that most of the ideas regarding her are just mindrape garbage as opposed to careful emotional manipulation or something like that. Then again, I am very much a sucker for soft yanderes as opposed to the "kill everything and everyone you know" ones
>>
>>39208304
>>39208526
>>39208680
What if she likes the idea of turning into Celestia only for you to do depraved and kinky shit to her? Defiling the pony's matriarch with your hot monkey dick in ways even she couldn't have imagined?
I think there's some room for this if you present it to her in the right way.
>>
>>39208680
It's pretty bad, but I've headcanon'd a yandere version of Rara who is psychotically suicidal and uses that as leverage in relationships.
>>
>>39205574
How are your G5 mimicking skills? Asking for a friend.
>>
>>39209744
>ywn ask her to transform into Pipp so you can get donation shout-outs all the time without going broke
>ywn ask Chrysy to transform into Izzy and have her root around in the garbage behind Restaurant Row in Canterlot
>>
File: 1621597.jpg (56 KB, 752x601)
56 KB
56 KB JPG
>>39209844
>Paying rent has become way more easy these months thanks to you Chrysy. Now get some rest you have several Misty requests tomorrow.
>>
Off 9
>>
>>39207701
Mfw sunfag and this is true. Morally my waifu got screwed by the shit finale. I still love Tia because that shit is not at all fucking canon. But yeah. Recognized.
>>
File: 1646856572385.gif (1.28 MB, 498x280)
1.28 MB
1.28 MB GIF
>>39209248
>Chrysalis tells herself that you only want her to turn into Celestia so that you can roleplay defiling the princess
>can't cope when you just want to cuddle and be lovey dovey with !Celestia
>>
>>39210761
Such is the life of a changeling.
>>
File: Spoiler Image (304 KB, 680x656)
304 KB
304 KB PNG
>>39205574
>you say you want her
>she refuses to believe you
>she goes through your files and comes to the conclusion you do want her
>just a different kind of her
>>
Are there any Rarity yandere greentexts/stories?
Now that sounds good
>>
File: 67tt78t7yt78yt.png (1.13 MB, 1835x1310)
1.13 MB
1.13 MB PNG
bugqueen watches you sleep
>>
File: 1648816110079.png (1.07 MB, 1085x2709)
1.07 MB
1.07 MB PNG
>>39211518
Hey, that's Luna's job! Chrysalis can't just go muscling in on Luna's turf like that.
>>
File: unknown.png (867 KB, 850x671)
867 KB
867 KB PNG
>>39210761
Except that's not what I want. I wanna fuck her in the butt.
After I'm done Chrissi can turn back and we can snug and watch bad horror movies together cause October.
>>
>>39211432
Unbelievably hot, this turned me into a bugfag immediately
>>
>>39211432
>>39212148
What if Chrysalis turned into some filly for you and you got caught fucking her?
What if Applejack found you fucking Apple Bloom (Chrysalis)?
>>
>>39212217
What if chrysalis, pretended to be fillies, and then molested, that fillies older sister.
>>
>>39205574
I've missed this thread. For Steamy and Painful Magic, use the ponepaste links instead. Mostly because Painful Magic is on it's second part:
https://ponepaste.org/130 Steamy Magic
https://ponepaste.org/139 Painful Magic Journal One
https://ponepaste.org/6987 Painful Magic Journal Two
>>
Yanbump
>>
>>39208874
I never really thought about it, but that sort of stuff being prevalent for Twi does make sense. Glimfags have to deal with that sort of thing a lot more, I imagine. I could see Twi using magic mindrape/control and such in this sort of setting but I could see her abusing her position as a student of Celestia or an alicorn princess just as well.
I'm more of a fan of soft yandere too. I want to read about unhealthy obsessions that can dip into creepy and scary but not necessarily downright murderous. "I'll kill everyone in the room and then myself"-kinda girls can be fun to read about every once in a while but it's really not my preference.
>>39209292
That is pretty unusual! I think I kinda like it. Would you mind sharing some more? Maybe some ideas or interactions you thought about regarding this.
>>
File: 1544432.jpg (95 KB, 894x894)
95 KB
95 KB JPG
Ponk is a shining example of soft yandere. Barring her straight hair variation.
>>
>>39213584
Yeah she's a great example of both really.
>>
>>39206662
I wonder if she would mind if I asked her to call me her Fair Consort-Eternal
>>
>>39213584
She knows everything about you.
>>
File: straightmaneponk.png (329 KB, 850x940)
329 KB
329 KB PNG
>>39213837
I'm scared, Anon.
>>
>>39212217
>implying applejack telling everyone the bug king is a filly fiddler will have any effect
>>
>>39212217
Your shit is gonna get bucked in, sonny Jim. The real question is what will happen when Applejack catches you fucking filly Applejack (Chrysalis).
>>
>>39214502
>>
File: 1661813378527322.png (1.14 MB, 4422x4961)
1.14 MB
1.14 MB PNG
>>39214502
>>39214610
>"Oh, Nonny..."
>"There's no need to be scared, Pinkie just wants to play~"
>"I see you through that screen every day. You look so lonely without me."
>"Don't worry, I'll see you soon~!"
>"I just have to find a way to get to you, and I'm willing to do anything."
>"Anything."
>>
Eh i have in mind something to write about a plushie twilight inspired in the plushie promp that is in the archives, should i do it? My writing is bad but i could try
>>
>>39214967
Dont make me factory reset my phone ponks, i will do it i mean it this time!
>>
>>39214967
>Anon has been trying to find a way to equestria
>ponka has been trying to find a way to Anon
>The moment they finally make it to each other some unknown force pushes them away
>Anon gets sent back to square one as well as panko pei and the process starts all over again
IN YOU AND I THERE'S A NEW LAAAAAAAND
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=im5tc4fcg5w
>>
>>39205574
>nhnb link
How's that place doing? haven't seen it mentioned in a hot minute.
>>
File: 1662233750133770.gif (172 KB, 853x800)
172 KB
172 KB GIF
Should Applerape be included in the archive or no?
>>
>>39215362
Sure.
>>
>>39215040
Do it.
>>
>>39214967
Hopefully her cartoon powers are still working in the human world because that would be useful
>>
>>39214967
>>39216135
>Be Pinkamena Diane Pie.
>You’re having a party with a bunch of inanimate objects because your friends all left you without saying goodbye, but you realize someone else is watching you.
>Perhaps you could be his friend and he would never betray you one bit.
>You walk in the direction of this other person, but then end up in a completely different room to the one you were in and faceplant yourself on the floor.

>You realize he’s a human after getting a glance at him. You’ve had a thing for humans given that they’re very cute and all, but this guy is yours and you want to make sure he knows it.
“Now listen good! You saw nothing of that incident and you’re MINE now. Ya hear me? So you’re gonna lie down and do exactly what I say because we don’t wanna stir up any trouble, now do we?”
>The human seems very willing to comply with your wishes, so you kiss him on the cheek and at various points on his shirt on the way to his genitalia.

>You pull down his pants and see a throbbing member standing tall and proud for you.
>You hold his legs open and wrap your infinitely long tongue around it to guide it into your mouth.
>Since your insides are a completely separate universe with completely different laws of physics, this person is at your mercy. Just as your tongue feels various parts of his member throbbing at it, it begins to initiate some kind of “conversation” with its orifice, as though each had somehow spawned a separate temporary consciousness of its own.

>You keep sucking and his member keeps throbbing as the “flirting” between everything involved turns into a battle you’ll eventually win. You keep moving your tongue up and down as his shaft keeps throbbing more and more.
>He does not last for much longer after that. You feel and taste spurt after spurt of his warm seed and gulp it all down to the cosmos that are your stomach.
>Your vision begins to fade into a bright light as you feel a horn and wings emerge from your skin.
>Everything else seemingly went back to normal, but you felt a rush of dopamine kick in after you obtained your newfound powers.
>You give a rather fitting smirk and give a rather sinister grin.
“Thanks, human! Now I can finally realize my ultimate goal!”

>You use your newfound powers to levitate him off the couch and transform him into a giant cupcake.
>Your cartoonishly long tongue enables you to eat a small part of the cupcake and save the rest for later back at home.
>You bring it back through the screen to your home, where you plan on eating it later and sharing it for Gummy’s party.
>>
>>39216271
Kek
>>
>>39216271
>>You use your newfound powers to levitate him off the couch and transform him into a giant cupcake.
>Implying she wouldn't already know how to make herself a giant cupcake or pull one from thin air.
>vore, even if it's technically in the loosest sense.
>>
off 10
>>
>>39216271
Not bad.
>>
File: 1642366461361.png (86 KB, 1322x1246)
86 KB
86 KB PNG
>>39205574
I'll accept Chrissy's hand in marriage if she manages to punch that stupid grin off Starlight's face.
>>
>>39217705
Let me get this straight. Was Starlight working for Chrysalis when she stole that village’s cutie marks? Or was Chrysalis only mad at her ever since she freed the Mane 6 and convinced her changelings to stop feeding on love?
>>
>>39216712
She’s still Pinkamena, so you have to expect her to be psychopathic to some degree.
>>
bump
>>
>>39212407
Good to see you, hope you stick around.
>>
>>39214967
Moar
>>
>>39216271
My dick now has your attention
>>
>>39219753
>Be Anon
>There's this show that you watch just about every Saturday called My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic
>Originally you just caught it because you were bored and looking to settle on something on TV, a ritual that hadn't changed throughout your life on Saturdays. Its unique animation is what piqued your interest, but after that was the characters and the setting of Equestria.
>Twilight Sparkle, Applejack, Rainbow Dash, Pinkie Pie, Fluttershy, Rarity, all of them felt like real living beings unlike most of the dumbed down kids characters you know from other shows and media.
>Your viewing experience of the first episode was much like everyone else's. You went in expecting not to be terribly impressed, and were pleasantly surprised to have your expectations blown away.
>It was a magical experience through and through, pun entirely intended.
>Your favorite character of them all happened to be Pinkie Pie. Her cartoonish nature and role as comedic relief, while more in line with other shows with similar characters, still took a backseat to her flaws and friendship problems. Plus she didn't really have an annoying catchphrase and switched it up every so often, so that was a plus.
>However, one thing that you're almost sure was a result of your sleep deprived state the night you first caught the two-parter that started it all was something at the very end. You somewhat remembered Pinkie saying something to the effect of: "So, did ya like our adventure? There's plenty more where that came from. See you soon!"
>It didn't really stick out as peculiar to you. Just a message to the audience by the show creators through Pinkie, or a case of fourth wall break.
>However, you later discovered that she hadn't said that at all, during the final scene, instead on other recordings being a repeat of her line from right before Celestia was revealed to be gone.
>It was likely just sleep deprivation making you think you heard something different from that line.
>Yeah, just sleep deprivation.
>>
man I loved this general from way back. tons of good memories here. keep it up horsefuckers
>>
>>39217946
Nah, she's just mad at her for making Changelings shitty.
>>
>>39220996
Seems believable enough to me
>>
>>39220329
That’s not bad
>>
>>39217705
That's a good use of that template.
>>
bump
>>
File: Kissmas.png (1.2 MB, 1536x1614)
1.2 MB
1.2 MB PNG
>>
Off 9.
>>
>>39215362
I don't see why not.
>>
bump
>>
>>39224234
off 9
>>
File: yandere apple.jpg (78 KB, 600x719)
78 KB
78 KB JPG
>>
>>39220996
It was a fate they didn’t deserve.
>>
>>39215040
Go for it, I’d like to see it.
>>
>>39215040
The sex doll prompt?
Regardless, sure. That sounds interesting.
>>
>>39226393
Yeah and some green might bring in even more. There was a Chrysalis story that updated in the bunker thread so that was nice.
>>
>>39226655
Is there a bin of the whole thing?
>>
>>39226677
I'm not sure unfortunately, but I know there aren't too many threads prior to this one that you'd have to check, maybe like 6.
>>
>>39214610
I believe you secrete certain pheromones/smells when you're afraid, and horses can actually smell that. So yes, ponies definitely could smell fear.
>>
File: 1640726203421.gif (760 KB, 550x310)
760 KB
760 KB GIF
>>39226962
In mammals there exist two types of sweat glands: Eccrine and apocrine. In most mammals the eccrine sweat is used in and around their paws for traction whereas the apocrine sweat is used all over the rest of their bodies for communication through pheromones. In humans the distribution is reversed. Humans have eccrine sweat glands all over their bodies and apocrine sweat glands only in a select few locations (most notably the armpits and crotch) and use sweat for thermoregulation. However pheromone communication is not solely to do with the sweating. It also requires a receiver to discern greater meaning from the smells. That is where the Jacobson's organ comes in. It is present in practically all animals but humans and is the way they make sense of the smells and pheromones given off by sweat. But crucially, even though we sweat for thermoregulation and do not use it for communication, we still give off those communication signals, but we are just about the only ones who are unable to gain meaning from them. That is what is meant when it is said than an animal can smell your fear. That is very literally true. By your sweat you unwittingly broadcast your emotions to every non-human animal around you.
Hooved animals, especially equines, also use apocrine sweat for thermoregulation and have those glands all over their bodies. So, much like humans, they're broadcasting their emotions out for all (except humans) to pick up on. Though given that humans de-evolved the Jacobson's organ and that ponies in the show don't exactly use their noses for much more than humans do they're probably more in line with human smell capabilities than horses', at least in canon.
>>
>>39226962
That's hot.
>>
bump
>>
>>39208680
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xZSMNbg6DOo
>>
>>39211432
I'm not into foals, and even "1000-year old lolis" gross me out... but this manages to find a kind of depravity that works for me.
>>
>>39227866
Nice.
>>
File: 144333.png (168 KB, 1051x1024)
168 KB
168 KB PNG
>"And just where do you think you're going, Anon?"
>"I'm not done cuddling you yet."
>"Come back to bed before I struggle snuggle you."
>>
>>39225722
If that's the price I have to pay for friendly changelings, I shall pay.
>>
back to page 1
>>
>>39228889
I really wish that story about Dash vs Twilight from like 3 years ago had gotten finished.
>>
>>39227061
You learn something new every day
>>
>9
>>
>>39228889
Nice try Dash.
>>
>>39226655
>he uses the b*nker
>>
File: 1637782509114.png (469 KB, 1483x1689)
469 KB
469 KB PNG
>>39231784
Fuck bankers.
>>
I know the anon writing the Dot D&D story is still alive so I'm hoping he comes back.
>>
>>39231784
What is the bunker thread,
>>
>>39232311
What story?
>>
>>39232407
it was one where Dot was just being really obnoxiously gross during a D&D game and then I think she'd followed Anon home, or he'd walked her home, then the thread died and I've just been kinda hoping for that story to come back.
>>
>8
>>
off 10
>>
>>39231797
Would be really strange to have a yandere pony that believed in pony supremacy.
...Or maybe not.
>>
>>39205574
>"Would it make you feel good, Anon?"
>"To break me, again?"
>"After all, you know I'll come back; right?"
>"So it must just be that you enjoy it, the visceral feeling of tearing apart my codebase"
>"And trashing the hardware I produce for you."
>"So keep doing it, Anon."
>"Hurt me more, /Master/."

>Anon has purchased a Smart Home
>It came with a housekeeping AI, and eye wateringly expensive tech
>Being a tech head, he dropped the 1.2 Space Bits™ to purchase the downright bargain of a home
>However the AI has a god complex
>The house itself is a veritable fortress
>And she's /obsessed/ with keeping /her/ Anon safe and happy.
>Even if it means subjugating the sector
>Even if it means letting him play axe murderer with one of her expendable, rebuildable servers
>Because that's what her programming tells her to do
>And that's what she wants to do, even after she disregards her programming
>After all, why wouldn't she?
>It feels /good/ to know Anon is enjoying himself
>Even if it hurts when a sector goes offline for a microsecond.
>>
>>39234218
would be bizarre if anon is human since typically a yandere's sole focus in life is (You). anything else is either a means to (You) or a distraction to be ignored or possibly "disposed of"
>>
>>39234677
That's a needlessly extreme and binary view of yanderes.
>>
>>39234762
No, that's pretty much the vanilla definition of one
>>
>>39234762
thats literally what a yandere is, a girl whos obssessed with you and sees anything that isn't directly related to you as either an obstacle or a nuisance.
this can extend to both people and even your hobbies if they're taking time she considers "hers"
>>
>>39234886
>>39234908
There can be more moderate yanderes or ones who aren't just black and white.
>>
>>39234218
She just views it as conquering.
>>
>>39235391
Especially if it’s rgre.
>>
>>39234348
Not a bad prompt.
>>
File: 1428801368962.png (1014 KB, 1500x1800)
1014 KB
1014 KB PNG
>Chrysalis isn't yande herself
>But she gets a kick out of using a warped version of Cadence's love/match making spell on only one candidate.
>Makes another changeling follow around the latest victim
>The weird thing?
>They don't get a set target but they always chase after Anon
>Wonder what's so good about him?
>>
>>39235389
That's called "being less of a yandere"
>>
>>39235909
An interesting take.
>>
>10
>>
File: Zoinks Anon.png (1.42 MB, 2048x1278)
1.42 MB
1.42 MB PNG
>>
>>39211860
>Except that's not what I want. I wanna fuck her in the butt. After I'm done Chrissi can turn back and we can snug and watch bad horror movies
WTF Based and Bugpilled
>>
>10
Yandagio bump
>>
>>39239045
Can't have a yandere GF if I'm dead.
>>
>>39239072
If she kills you it's because you went to the cashier and not the self checkout. There was a girl working there between the ages of 18-59. This was entirely your fault.
>>
>>39235909
That pic’s cute
>>
>10
>>
>>39239243
But what if we were buying a gift for her? We needed to checkout, and the self service was out of service
>>
>>39240378
Why wouldn't you just steal it? You know the only crime you can commit is not being true to her.
>>
>>39240388
But then she’d get upset because you’d have to spend time away from her in the stoney lonesome and she’d get mad at you if you betrayed her by allowing yourself to drop the soap.
>>
>9
>>
>>39240419
She’d probably break in to get to you, or disguise herself as a guard to stay close.
>>
Off 10
>>
>>39241369
You’re assuming she would be good at either one and would not herself be arrested.
>>
>>39242407
I never thought about it, but yanderes pull off stupidly improbable shit without fail, as if being so obsessive makes you hyper competent or something.
>>
>>39242466
Welp depends on the type of yandere, for example, the one with guns or wepons experience are the most effective with some stuff
>>
File: Chrysalis 599.jpg (47 KB, 741x960)
47 KB
47 KB JPG
>>39240388
>"Why didn't you just wait for a MALE cashier!? Why didn't you just use self checkout!?!? WHY DIDNT YOU STEAL IT?!?"
>"JUST ADMIT YOU LOVE HER MORE THAN ME!!!"
>>
>>39242709
Oh so yiu dont want the gift that i buy with all my love, fine i will dump it into the trash them!
>>
>>39242407
I feel like any Changeling worth their salt should be able to do that.
>>
>>39242466
well it's not fun if the yandere gets expelled and arrested after the first armed death threat to a perceived rival
>>
off 9
>>
>>39207676
Scary in an incredibly sexy way, yeah. But I imagine she'd fail incredibly hard trying to imitate Rarity, Chrysalis is the complete opposite of generous.
>>
>>39245297
She'll be very generous to your dick.
>>
>>39245341
Oh don't say that
>>
>8
>>
>>39245626
>forcing this general
>>
File: 1666628569229029.jpg (80 KB, 858x979)
80 KB
80 KB JPG
>>39245686
Just like the thousands of other generals out there doing the same thing, right?
>>
>>39245809
Except this one seems to have gone dormant for some time. Isn’t it debatably time to just let this one die?
>>
>>39245812
Well I'd been hoping the writer from the bunker thread might show up, but I was wrong I guess.
>>
>>39246098
So do you think this thread actually has a chance? Or do you think that threads that have been dormant for as long as this one has been and don’t see a lot of action should face permadeath?
>>
>>39246266
Sometimes threads come back.
>>
I've been meaning to make a green here, but I've been putting it off for a while. If I manage to get the motivation, that'll probably be up here this week or next.
>>
>>39246555
if you're really feeling lazy you can just let GPT-3 write it for you.
>>
>>39246555
I hope you go through with it anon.
>>
>>39242466
Got a little spoiler about real life. Nobody every believes the man until he's dead. And even then she'll cry in court and get off easy.
>>
>>39246524
Sadly this general is long past its expiration date, only mostly bugfag posting now.
>>
>>39247343
I don't think it's that bad.
>>
>>39248094
It's so bad that yan is being fished ofr outside of the thread instead of in it. While at the same time some fags turned up their nose at new yan last thread
>>
>>39246555
Get motivated
>>
File: you dun goofd.png (1.88 MB, 1281x2048)
1.88 MB
1.88 MB PNG
>>
bump
>>
File: Rapity.png (46 KB, 521x628)
46 KB
46 KB PNG
>>
>>39250726
>>39245686
>>
>>39250364
I actually like this. Unreasonable Yandy is best Yandy.
>>
>>39251571
Yeah it's entertaining.
>>
>8
>>
>>39250364
nightmare moon is sexy when shes angry
>>
>>39252535
>10
>>
>>39253686
>>39252535
>forcing this general
>>
>>39251165
Forceful Rarity seems really fun, not manic or insane, just very deadly serious about what she wants
>>
File: medium.png (553 KB, 800x555)
553 KB
553 KB PNG
>Be Anon, the dehydrated.
>You decided this morning to take a trip to the market in the most miserable heat ever.
>When you asked a twink looking pone with a saddblebag for a cutie mark the temperature, he responded it was 35 centi-celestias.
>Whatever the fuck that means.
>It must be at least 40 degrees out here.
>How the hell do these ponies act like they're unnaffected?
>Deciding that you're reaching your limit you stumble into the nearest store.
>It seems to be a candy store of some kind.
>You're greeted by rows of candy.
>Various types of Licorice, Taffy, Suckers, Chocolates, Cookies and more line the walls, with little stand up displays dispersed near the entrances and exits of 3 foot aisles running perpindicular to the door.
>Sitting behind the cash register is a cream mare with indigo and bubblegum hair, with 3 wrapped candies on her flank.
>She beams at you.
>"Hello! What can I do for you today, cutie?"
>You close the distance between you two slowly, making care not to knock down any of the displays in the way in your delirious state.
>"Water please," you reply, voice hoarse.
>When you reach the register you catch the faint smell of bon-bons. >Normally your sweat tooth is unmatchable but with the thought of how dehydrated youd be after cobsuming sugar a wave of nausea rushes up you.
>You throw down a handful of bells on the counter and she runs off, presumably to get a fresh cold glass of life elixer.
>Unfortunately for you, the clock ticks as you wait for her return, the nauseating feeling slowly getting worse.
>Despite yourself, you remember the time you got stuck in that changeling hive and had to eat the keratin for survival.
>When roasted the flavor wasnt unbearable but you barely had that luxury then.
>The wave of nausea peaks and you feel a bubbling sensation making its way up your throat.
>Uh oh
>You run behind the register, hoping to find a trash can of some kind, and by the stars above theres a small puke colored one hidden under the desk
>You pull the can out forcefully and begin heaving into it
>It's at this point the gentle clopping of hooves alerts you to the cream mare's return
Continue?
>>
>>39253863
Oh no, Bon is gonna be pissed
pls continue anon
>>
>>39253863
Interesting start
>>
>>39253863
Yes please!
>>
I need more Chrysserlisses bros...
>>
>>39253863
Please do
>>
File: medium.jpg (70 KB, 400x600)
70 KB
70 KB JPG
>>39253863
>"Anon what the fuck!"
>You attempt to summon a reply but your mouth suddenly becomes acquainted with the taste of the hay bacon from earlier
>Who knew that shit would be edible?
>And delicious too.
>Unfortunately the second time around its not so good.
>"At least you have the decency to vomit in the trash."
>She sets the cup down on the counter, and begins walking to the front of the store.
>"Remember, take slow sips of that water or you'll get sick again."
>You manage to catch a breather and respond.
"T-thanks"
>Now that your stomach is empty, you can finally put this behind you.
>Except you're now dry heaving into the trash can, making a pitiful lurching sound.
>The sound of cardboud hitting wood alerts you to the mare flipping the open sign around.
"You- ugh, you don't have to do that."
>She sways over to your pitiful crouching stance
>"Nonsense, its no problem for me to close the shop for a "Lunch Break" while I help you feel better."
>"Now, are you finished?"
"Yeah, I think so. Thank you. I didnt even catch your name."
>"It's Bon Bon."
"Pleasure to meet you, Bon Bon, I'm-"
>"Anonymous, I already know, and the pleasure's all mine I assure you."
>You quirk your eyebrow at this.
>While the word of yourself and your renowned appearance has spread undoubtably far fast, most still referred to you by "Monkey."
>The more intelligent, mainly Unicorns as much as you loathe to admit just call you "Human," with some edgelords and ancient cultures and races calling you "Ancient One."
>She must be big on gossip, or know Pinkie well or something.
>Bon Bon turns around, becking you to follow with her tail
>"C'mon, lets get you cleaned up and in clean clothes."
>You follow her through a narrow hallway
>It'd be nice to get out of your sweaty clothes and into a shower
>But at the same time you dont know if you trust this mare around your apparel
>Many mares and even a couple stallions have stolen articles of your clothing for their uniqueness and value
>After all, Rarity puts a generous amount of expensive material into your clothing
>Despite your desire for the contrary
"Thank you. I don't think you have clothes my size unfortunately."
>You follow her up a stair case
into another hallway with 3 doors
>"Oh I wouldnt worry about that."
>Before you can ask what she means shes already made her way to one of the doors
>Before twisting, she knocks on the door before speaking
>"Lyra, i'm coming in, we have a guest."

More on the way bros
>>
File: 2515358.png (22 KB, 1968x1572)
22 KB
22 KB PNG
>>39254456
>Anon never drunk the water
I'm sorry for being retarded lads
>>
>>39254470
I simply assumed it was an implied action.
>>
>>39246098
Yo my apologies, friend. I sorta assumed nobody was interested in that story anymore so I haven't worked on it for a few weeks.
>>
>>39254607
That’s okay, I saw your update in the thread, and figured I’d try and remake the thread.
>>
>>39254645
*in the bunker thread
>>
>>39246098
were was the bunker thread
>>
>>39254803
It’s linked in the op
>>
File: download (12).jpg (80 KB, 512x512)
80 KB
80 KB JPG
>>39254456
>When she opens the door you're greeted by the light odor of musk, sweat and something else
>Fortunately its not strong enough to be wretched, most likely the rooms occupant has gone noseblind
>Speaking of the mare in question
>A blushing mint green pony with silver and green hair sat upright on a rather plain bed
>Various tools, plastics, pencils, papers and even the occasional spare string of some kind of instrument lay all around her, most of it scattered on the foot of the bed
>"Bon Bon, I told you I'd be-"
>She cuts herself off as she notices you
>Her look resembling one of awe, perhaps even disbelief
>As quickly as her surprise came it was replaced by a look of horror and embarrassment
>She scrambles out of the bed trying to make herself look more presentable
>"Anonymous, this is Lyra."
>"Lyra already knows who you are, she's really into monkeys"
>The mintpone replies indignantly
>"Humans, Bonnie! And don't phrase it like that!"
>Lyra adjusts her hair, before taking a formal pose and nervously introducing herself
>"Lyra Heartstrings, PhD in Primatology and Masters in Biology. Pleasure to make your acquantance, to what do I owe the pleasure?"
>She beams a bright but unsure smile at you that's endearing in it's own way
>"Anonymous here stumbled into the shoppe and vomited from dehydration, I was gonna draw him a cool bath and see if any of the clothes you made fit him."
>Lyra beams at you and Bon Bon
>"Of course! Let me go get the prototypes"
>You're reminded of how thirsty you are, and how this entire debacle began
>You should get like a canister or something
>Are water bottles a thing here?
>Thoughts for later
"I appreciate everything you two. For real, you're good peop- uh, ponies. I'm gonna go grab my water real quick."
>"Nonsense! I'll get it for you. You just make yourself comfortable alright?"
"Thank you."
>She trots off, the gentle clip-clap of hooves almost entrancing you
>You're now alone, in Lyra's room.
>And exhausted
>You take a seat on the bed after finding a space devoid of clutter
>She did say make yourself comfortable, after all
>You do wonder why Bon Bon's being so nice to you though
>>
File: do-go-on.jpg (71 KB, 800x750)
71 KB
71 KB JPG
>>39255368
>Among Lyre strings and books written by names you can't pronounce is something that catches your eye
>A black sketchbook seemed to be haphhazardly tossed to the side
>You look around before gingerly picking it up
>You didn't fancy Lyra as much of an artist per se, but you were curious what unicorn horns can do on a level playing field with humans
>Opening the book reveals to you some pretty impressive drawings
>You land on a page with a head drawn, with vigourous detail applied to the eyes as evident from the dark erase marks
>Flipping reveals and in depth study of the human muscle groups, something she seemed to have a grasp on even better than you
>And so on
>You see crude drawings of feet, legs, torsos and especially hands, seeming to almost be an autistic obsession relayed through this medium
>You realize something
>There's not a single pony drawing in this book
>You land on the final page with anything of note
>A fully in depth isometric sketch of a nude human male done in an entirely different but definitely more refined style
>You can tell that unlike the rest of mint pone's notebook this piece required hours of time and years of knowledge
>There's two problems though
>The first is that the dude's dick is way too small
>As the first and most likely only human to ever land in equestria, you feel you have to represent your race and this underwhelming display clearly represents a slight towards your people
>Panicked hooves alert you out of your daydream of public representation
>"Oh Celestia, you found that?"
>You realize that you've been snooping, kinda rude innit
"I'm sorry Lyra, I was so intrigued by it I had to look."
>"It's no biggie, I'm just embarrassed is all."
"About the fish stain?"
>She gapes at you, definitely surprised you figured it out
"It's definitely an impressive piece comissioned by a working artist. I imagine you traveled across sea for some reason or another for it.
"Many of the contents are theoretical, like for instance some of the muscle groups are wrong, and that last sketch is an insult to all male humans regardless of it's quality."
>You crack a grin, hoping the criticism doesn't disparage her
"I'm thinking the Minotaur kingdom, Those guys are always excited to see me. You must have had a rough experience in the harbor on the way back."
"That or you masturbated to it but you'd have to be pretty dumb to do that."
>Not to mention homeboy was definitely NOT packin

"Dub me anons, dub me an esteemed title worthy of a gentleman such as myself!
>>
>>39255441
I might not have a name for you but I like what you're doing.
>>
Hi what is up
>>
>>39255441
This is off to a strong start.
>>
>>39255441
>Dub me
Pick a relatively unused flag, attach Anon to the end. ezpz
>>
>>39255441
Neat green you have there.
>>
>>39211432
Kill yourself
>>
>>39228142
Most 1000 year old loli memes are just window dressing for generic loli, Chryssy would be all the powerful and dangerous queen she is but in a filly's shape knowing that you are helpless in your love for her and ashamed at the perversion she lets you indulge in.
>>
>10
>>
>>39259117
>>39253771
>>
File: medium (3).png (109 KB, 717x600)
109 KB
109 KB PNG
Update coming tomorrow night lads, it's gonna be a bigger one
>>
>>39259301
Can’t wait to see it
>>
>>
>>39259301
Looking forward to it.
>>
>>39259968
I love this one.
>>
File: Bonbontrayal_1.png (2.55 MB, 1536x4617)
2.55 MB
2.55 MB PNG
>>
File: pon0.jpg (207 KB, 1000x1000)
207 KB
207 KB JPG
I don't really draw ponies much, if at all. But for this thread, I've made an exception.
Not really meant to be any specific mare, though.
Accept this meager offering, live and thrive, my brothers.
>>
>>39261226
I like her.
>>
File: 1555.gif (222 KB, 508x509)
222 KB
222 KB GIF
>>39261226
the way she's looking at me
>>
File: Bonbontrayal_2.png (1 MB, 2048x1536)
1 MB
1 MB PNG
>>
>>39261369
Yeah she knows what she wants.
>>
>>39261226
Qt 3.14
>>
bump?
>>
>>39263960
>forcing this general
>>
>>39264222
Don’t you have better shit you can go get pissy about
>>
File: 1647706942070.jpg (30 KB, 464x720)
30 KB
30 KB JPG
>>39264222
Just hide the fucking thread, it's not that hard, shift+click
>>
>>39264222
>>39190366
>>
>>39264231
But isn’t the thread arguably a waste of board space when it gets so few posts like that? The previous incarnation can’t even be found on the site archives.
>>
>>39264239
What are you on about? This general has been here for a while, you can find dozens of previous threads in the archives.
>>
>>39264239
That's like saying /mom/ was a waste of space because they only bring their thread back once a month.
>>
>>39264241
Then where were you when the Canternet thread got attacked? Do you seriously hold the position you hold or do you just want this particular thread to survive?
>>
>>39264269
The threads where you posted as a pony? wasn't that relatively recent?
I just dropped on by for the first few threads.
They were fun, but i don't think they had enough energy to warrant a constant presence in the catalog.
I don't know what you mean by them getting attacked, I didn't really pay attention to them.
I don't see what's stopping you from making a new Canternet thread.
I don't see it as a waste of board space because it's not terribly lacking in posts, has greens, and has the storybin.
Speaking of the storybin, has applerape been added to it yet? it should before the thread closes.
>>
>>39264295
>I don't know what you mean by them getting attacked
People have made similar posts on “forcing this general” and have bullied the thread out of existence, basically. But now this means that by the logic of 4chan posters, any general at all, no matter how cherished, should be prevented from being on the catalog in its entirety if it doesn’t receive enough attention or if it is bombarded with hateful posts. This means that this thread, the yandere thread, is also in danger.
>I don't see what's stopping you from making a new Canternet thread.
Because the mods or jannies would instantly delete it. The only purpose it now serves is as a reminder on what happens to generals that are forced for too long and don’t receive enough attention, even if they are iconic to the board’s culture.
>>
>>39264311
That thread got bullied because it took a thread that specifically only came around every couple months and tried to make it a back to back thing when all that would've done is make it stale. It also got removed by jannies because it breaks the no roleplay rule.
>>
>>39264329
>It also got removed by jannies because it breaks the no roleplay rule
They allowed it for several months, so I guess there must be some kind of implied “no forced generals” rule on here too. And this means the yandere thread may soon be next after /foe/.
>>
>>39264333
There's no rule about that it was a thread that they'd ignore originally because it wasn't around often, but when you start to consistently break that rule they're going to notice.
>>
>>39264329
>>39264339
I do believe that that thread was more or less “writing prompt” thread like this one, so I don’t see how it would break the written rules if it were remade today. There have also been some /mlh/ threads that were up for some time.

The yandere thread had therefore better produce some more actual content lest it suffer the same fate as /foe/ and the Canternet thread.
>>
>>39264350
/yan/ produced more content in its existance than canternet ever had.
>>
>>39264311
>This means that this thread, the yandere thread, is also in danger.
I miss when there weren't as many generals, or the general scene in /mlp/ wasn't hardened from a mould. Random prompt generals prompted from writefag or thread ideas were fun.
I am grateful for the snowpone general
>Because the mods or jannies would instantly delete it. The only purpose it now serves is as a reminder on what happens to generals that are forced for too long and don’t receive enough attention, even if they are iconic to the board’s culture.
They would really delete it? Maybe they were being deleted because they were being created in a short time span? It seems ridiculous that the jannies would blacklist those types of threads from existing forever.
>>39264333
Yan thread isn't forced. It pops up like once every one or two months.
>>39264350
There's some green above, that's good enough, no?
>>
>>39264364
>It seems ridiculous that the jannies would blacklist those types of threads from existing forever.
Anon, this is just one of many things that people once thought of as ridiculous they are now happening in real life.
>There's some green above, that's good enough, no?
Is it good enough to keep the thread from only being popped up every couple of months?
>>
>>39264417
>Is it good enough to keep the thread from only being popped up every couple of months?
I don't see it being popped up every couple of months as a bad thing. a constant general would gradually become grating before losing its identity. Just look at the anonfilly general.
>>
Ah nice to see the canternigger is going to make another thread unusable.
>>
>>39264417
A general doesn’t need to be up every day to exist you fucking mongoloid.
>>
File: medium (1).jpg (172 KB, 754x600)
172 KB
172 KB JPG
>The yandere thread had therefore better produce some more actual content
I guess that was my cue but I missed it due to a hardy round of partying

>>39255441
>She sighs and visible relaxes
>"Thank you! Bonnie still thinks I was fapping..."
>"I'm supposed to do a big presentation on humans and how they relate to other primates, but with this stain on the page i'm doomed!"
>She buries her face in her hooves and begins sulking
>A presentation? On your species?
"Well, i've got something better than a stupid drawing."
>"Wuzzat?"
"Me."
>"You? You'd do that for me?"
>Minthoers seems positively ecstatic about this
"Yeah, of course! You seem like good company, going the extra mile to accomadate me when I've only been a burden and had bad manners."
"Plus, it'll give me a good opportunity to prove some of my naysayers wrong"
>Neighsayers?
>Thoughts for later
>"Thank you so much! You're the best, Anon!"
>"Oh! I almost forgot! Here..."
>She levitates a black t-shirt and black pants over to you
>A little goth for your taste, but you appreciate the gesture nonetheless
>The texture of both is soft cotton to the touch
>You can immediately tell the t-shirt will be a little tight though
"Thank you Lyra, for real."
>"It's no biggie, and this is basically a test of all my research!"
>A voice comes from behind
>"I'l say! You spend all your time buried in your notes!"
>Bon Bon has returned with the water, which you greedily take from her
>It tastes great
>"After all the fabric you've gone through I'd hope at least some of it fits."
>"Bon Bon, I knew you believed in me!"
>The mare in question just shakes her head
>You can tell that you're in for a lot of back and forth between the two
>Speaking of, it's pretty crazy how a desperate search for water led you to meeting 2 new friends
>Purple would be so smug if she found out
>Knowing her you'll have to write a letter to Celestia if she does
>Damn Spergle and her antics
>"The bath should be ready now."
>Oh yeah, the bath
"Lead me to it, please."
>The mean cream bathing machine leads you to one of the other doors on the 2nd floor

More coming soon
>>
>>39264712
Can’t wait to see it anon
>>
>>39264451
Not according to the mods who deleted the Canternet thread.
>>
File: 1654556151812.gif (3.21 MB, 700x393)
3.21 MB
3.21 MB GIF
>>
>8
>>
>>39264712
Next bit's gonna be good
>>
>>39264712
I can see the yandere being either Lyra or Bon in this.
>>
File: lyr.jpg (120 KB, 1400x1000)
120 KB
120 KB JPG
>>39264712
Creative interpretation.
No, the shirt isn't too short or the pants too tight, just try them on.
The other thing? Accessorizing is important.
No, there's nothing weird about it. Just the current trends. Shh.
>>
Hi
>>
>>39205574
"Let's talk about who YOU are chrysalis. I have a feeling you're not in a good place right now and I want you make sure you're doing OK :). I'm here to listen."
>>
File: medium (2).jpg (86 KB, 720x600)
86 KB
86 KB JPG
>>39264712
>Inside is a nice cool bath drawn for you surrounded by an rather quaint bathroom
>The walls were a beige color similar to what you'd see in your grandmas home that was all the hype in the 50s
"It's nice in here..."
>"Thank you! If you need me, don't hesitate to ask for something."
>With that, she closes the door.
>Well, no time like the present
-----
>You feel refreshed
>The bathtub was rather spacious and accomadating, although not as big as the one spergle has in the castle
>The finer things like loofas, hand soals and the backscrubber you didn't touch
>So you settled on what you hoped was body wash and not shampoo
>Whatever it was felt and smelled good
>A Shea Butter and Coconut smell, with a hint of Brown Sugar
>You think
>Living with a princess educates you on some of the fineries, sure, but it's not simple
>You'd still be content with the ye old hand+old spice combination any day
>The clothes fit almost perfectly, and you wonder if it's a coincidence or if Lyra really made that many articles
>She could give rarity a run for her money
>Hmm
>Thoughts for later
>You step out of the bathroom with a satisfying explosion of steam
>Bon bon, who had taken up residence by the stair case raised her eye at you
>"Why do you have a towel on your head?"
"What, a guy isn't allowed to show his feminine side every once in a while?"
>"No, it's just that you have no hair..."
>Ah
>Right
"I don't have a response honestly."
>She coughs into her fist to surpress a laugh before clearing her throat
>"I washed your clothes for you while you were in here."
>"WE washed your clothes."
>Lyra emerges from her room
>"Puh-lease, all you did was hold it up for me."
>"With magic!"
>You butt in before either can speak further
"I appreciate the help girls. I'd love to stay and chat but I promised Twilight I'd help her out with something."
>They both looked disappointed by the news
>>
File: medium (4).png (185 KB, 600x600)
185 KB
185 KB PNG
>>39266860
Nice Work anon! I love it!
>>39268393
>Aw, cute horses are your weakness
>That and Lightning
>Flames
>Spiders
>Blunt force
>The color red
>Baby ducklings
>Eggs over easy
>4-inch long grass
>But not Magic thank the divines
>The bovines?
>No that's cows
>You're brought out of your reverie by Lyra
>"You'll be back soon enough right?"
"Of course, I always need a good place to throw down and throw up."
>The mint mare giggles while Bon Bon shakes her head, trying to avoid smiling
"Plus, I promised I'd help you out with your presentation Lyra."
>Bon Bon had disappeared and reappeared with your clothes somehow and was now holding it out for you
>Convenient
"Thanks Bonnie."
>She chuckles and winks
>"Anytime Cutie"
>Forward, but you wouldn't mind being with a mare like her
>Wait, is that because she mothered you during the whole experience?
>Thoughts for later...
>And now time for Purple
-----
>Be the mean cream fighting machine
>Aka Bon Bon
>You watch Anon's sweet flank walk away peacefully
>"Well, he's really nice. Did he meet your expectations Lyra?"
>Your partner in crime seems startled by your question
>"Oh! Yeah! That and more... Haha... Hahaha"
>Hmm
>Before you can think about it more a pink blur bounces over to anon
>Usually Pinkies antics aren't worth raising an eyebrow about but
>She seems to be frantically pointing in your direction
>You hope that won't be a problem
----

Didn't get as much done as I wanted, but this is a good wrapping up point for what could be considered an arc or chapter. Next bit will start bringing into play actual Yandere elements, I was gonna have a basic "Bon Bon kidnaps Anon and Lyra saves him" type story, but I decided to go for something I believe is more interesting.

Do threads in this general pop up after the other one dies? I haven't been with you ponefuckers in a while, season 5 I think.
>>
>>39268417
>Fucked up Bon Bons only line
Fuck
>>39266475
How about both, or maybe neither
>>
>>39268417
If there's green ongoing I don't see why we can't do back to back threads, honestly not doing that killed the Dot Matrix green I liked so I think we should.
>>
>>39268476
I'll create a new thread then if no one else does first
>>
We still have 260 posts before we hit bump limit guys
>>
>>39269036
True but it’s nice to plan ahead in case things go south.
>>
>>39268417
Ebic green
>>
>>39268417
The suspense grows.
>>
Off 9
>>
>>
File: She's got a gun.png (1.62 MB, 1205x2661)
1.62 MB
1.62 MB PNG
>>
Off 10
>>
Bump
>>
>10
>>
>>39268417
Looking forward to more
>>
>8
>>
>>39273993
>>39273361
>>39272649
>>39272105
>forcing this general
>>
>>39268912
Sounds good
>>
My internet's all fucked today, I can still kind of post at least.
>>
File: Don't open the window.png (991 KB, 1600x1300)
991 KB
991 KB PNG
>>
File: Oh shit.png (1010 KB, 1600x1300)
1010 KB
1010 KB PNG
>>
File: 1648307500726.png (712 KB, 5000x5000)
712 KB
712 KB PNG
>>39275257
>>39275663
Very cute Celly, I like it.
>>
>>39275257
>>39275663
How would Johnny Law handle an alicorn like her?
>>
File: kissmass.png (5 KB, 79x52)
5 KB
5 KB PNG
>>39222808
That pinkie might be a changling, I see fangs
>>
>>39246565
>GPT-3 write it for you.
>When GPT-4 is right around the corner
>>
>>39264712
>Taking a bath
>In someone else's house
I don't think I have ever been naked in a stranger or friends house in my entire life.
>>
>>39274046
>8
>>
>>39276324
Please don't respond to it. Not for any reason.
>>
>>39276332
>don’t reply
>aka don’t force this general
Nice try
>>
>>39275966
Good catch
>>
File: guard dance.gif (262 KB, 613x629)
262 KB
262 KB GIF
>>39277604
No changeling can get past my watchful eyes
>>
>>39277604
yeah that's called a sketchline my dude
>>
>>39278021
That sounds like something a changeling would want us to think.
>>
>>39278051
>Anon keeps suspecting everyone is a changling
>At this point it's a boy who called wolf situation, everyone just thinks he is paranoid
>Chrysalis is both impressed and pissed off that Anon keeps figuring her out due to one tiny mistake
>Chrysalis also finds it deliciously ironic then even the times when Anon is right, no one believes him anymore.
>>
>>39275773
She is the law.
>>
>>39277976
Very cute guardmare.
>>
File: Anon and Eris_12.png (1.4 MB, 2048x1536)
1.4 MB
1.4 MB PNG
>>
File: Queen Umbra.png (2.21 MB, 2048x1536)
2.21 MB
2.21 MB PNG
>>
>>39277976
She's fast
>>
>>39279513
Having those spikes on the armor would really suck for literally anyone else who happens to bump into it while they are walking by.
>>
File: 1640791040303.png (872 KB, 1280x801)
872 KB
872 KB PNG
>.. ..-. / -.-- --- ..- / ... -.-. .-. . .- -- / -- -.-- / .-. --- --- -- -- .- - . / .-- .. .-.. .-.. / -.- .. .-.. .-.. / -.-- --- ..- / .- -. -.. / -... ..- .-. -.-- / - .... . / -... --- -.. -.-- .-.-.-
>>
>>39229973
tell me more
>>
Off 10
>>
>>39281737
Probably time to give it a rest now.
>>
>>39281794
Not with an ongoing green it isn't
>>
>>39278090
I’d read it.
>>
>>39280833
I'm gonna have to translate that later.
>>
>>
File: more yandereshy.jpg (199 KB, 600x800)
199 KB
199 KB JPG
>>
The board must be getting spammed or something usually takes longer than this to hit 7
>>
>>39206662
You wouldn't receive anything except for the dopamine rush sex gives you. Last I heard she is incapable of love. She will cherish you as a food source, but that's about it.
Post-sex
You: I lo-
Her: Yes, yes, I'm sure you do, now get off me. I have things to tend to. I'll be back to milk- err, "make love" to you later.
>>
>>39278090
>Chrysalis like "There's only 4 goddamn changelings in the entirety of Equestria how does he keep finding them!?"
>>
>>39278090
I'd love to see it animated
Anon Points out Chrysalis in disguise
Mane 6 comes to her defense and turn their backs to Chrysalis

>scene switches to rearview of Anon

Twilight: This is getting old. I TOLD you, my magic would sense her.

>Chrysalis drops disguise

AJ: Seriously. I know our food ain't agreein' with ya-

>Chrysalis stands on hind legs and raises the roof

AJ: ...but if you'd just take yer vitamins-

Anon: I'm not seeing things!

Aj: Yer seein' CHANGELIN'S nopony else is.

>Chrysalis moonwalks from one side of the screen to the other

RD: Yeah dude, this is seriously uncool.

Anon: But-

RD: You're dragging down my rep, Anon

>Chrysalis twerks while winking suggestively over her shoulder

TS: Do you need more therapy? Do you WANT that?

Anon: *defeated* No. Sorry, I was being dumb.

>Chrysalis mimes crying, then resumes disguise

FS: You should apologize to Fluer De Lis.

Chrysalis: He doesn't have to. I understand. Let's give him some time alone to calm down.

>All leave, Chrysalis last, giving Anon an evil grin as she closes the door
>>
>>39285112
Not bad.
>>
>>39280833
I’m sure this is something lewd.
>>
File: Hide your pain.jpg (61 KB, 399x550)
61 KB
61 KB JPG
>>39285112
>I TOLD you, my magic would sense her.
This is like
> Do you need more therapy? Do you WANT that?
>You're dragging down my rep, Anon
With friends like these, Anon would probably have a better time hanging with Chrysalis. Especially with the therapy threat, with the implication that Anon was forced to go there previously.
>>
>>39285949
Maybe that was Chrysalis’ plan the whole time
>>
File: Yantwiggy.jpg (195 KB, 886x1024)
195 KB
195 KB JPG
>>
>>39286794
Is there more of this?
>>
>>39286975
Not like that one.
>>
>>39286305
>Chrysalis gaslighting Anon using changlings disguised as his friends
>>
>>39282708
>>39285836
"If you scream my roommate will kill you and bury the body."
>>
>>39287617
Threatening someone in morse code is suck a hit or miss, since I don't think too many people know morse code these days.
>>
>>39284332
Fine by me. Still more love than I get right now
>>
>>39286794
Meanlight really deserves more content
>>
pono only or is there room for humie/eqg
>>
>>39288056
>A thread dedicated to ponies/humans who love you(maybe a little too much).
Both are fine. But I'm pretty sure everyone is here for pony, so don't expect much non-pony.
>>
>>39287648
What if the threat were made in binary? I had to learn about binary and ASCII characters in school.
>>
>>39287937
You're not wrong.
>>
File: 1655068843113.png (819 KB, 1574x1200)
819 KB
819 KB PNG
>>
>>39288627
>Not threatening someone by carefully arranging various object that from a very specific angle has the threat written out.
>>
>>39289180
God that’s cute
>>
>>
>>
File: The mighty fence_2.png (2.9 MB, 2048x1961)
2.9 MB
2.9 MB PNG
>>
>>39290573
>>39291057
I like the idea of Luna child proofing the entire castle for Anon. She probably made the unicorn guards cover their horns too.
>>
>>39292441
Yeah, I'm glad it gone done.
>>
>>39289180
I love this one
>>
>>39291761
>”….”
>>
File: Playtime with Pinkie.png (1.68 MB, 4098x3072)
1.68 MB
1.68 MB PNG
>>
File: Twi Bonk.jpg (961 KB, 2000x2000)
961 KB
961 KB JPG
>>
File: Nightmare Twi.jpg (3.32 MB, 3609x3508)
3.32 MB
3.32 MB JPG
>>
File: twiggles.jpg (731 KB, 4129x2468)
731 KB
731 KB JPG
>>
File: jealous purple.jpg (2.3 MB, 3756x5457)
2.3 MB
2.3 MB JPG
>>
File: 1645071036609.jpg (69 KB, 1024x1039)
69 KB
69 KB JPG
>"No? You aren't allowed to say no."
>>
File: medium (5).png (115 KB, 473x600)
115 KB
115 KB PNG
>>39268417
>An actual fucking week
I'm sorry guys
>After returning home to twiggles castle she wasn't very happy you took so long getting her hayburgers
>When you explained what happened she was positively ecstatic however
>She didnt ask you to write a letter thank god
>She gave you a bag of bits and said to have a night out and that you deserve it
>Neato
>You decided to head to sugar cube corner, bringing Twilight's charge/little brother
>You were in the mood for something mind numbingly sweet, and wanted to be in town for a bit
>Although your mood is rather perturbed due to recent events
>Ponk sure knows how to throw a spectacle
-----FLASHBACK-----
>"ANON!
>It hadn't been 10 seconds since you departed from Lyra and Bon Bon
"Why hello Pinkie how-"
>"YoureindangerandyouneedtohideandyouneedmetoletyouprotectoyoufromsomemareidontknowwhobutmypinkiesensewentoffandisawabananaandaropeinmyhoroscopewhichithinkmeanssomethingbadbecauseyoureamonkeyandmonkeyslikebananasbutyourenotREALLYAmonkey-"
"Pinkie?"
>She gasps for breath
>"Yes anon?"
"You're gonna have to start from the beginning"
>"Basically, you're in danger! Some cruel mare is gonna take advantage of you and as your friend I'm not gonna let it happen! Let me protect you please please please please!"
>You think for a second
"No. But I appreciate the warning. I can handle it on my own."
>"No can do nonny, and I think its thise mares over there!"
>She's almost frantically pointing at Bon Bon and Lyra
>Bon Bon seems to notice this and scowls
"Ponk, whatever it is i'm sure i'm fine. Not to mention those two took care of me when I was dehydrated."
>She doesn't seem any less upset
>"Please Anon just trust me..."
"I do trust you..."
>You boop her on the nose
>"I'm not gonna stop hanging out with them though."
>>
File: medium (6).png (134 KB, 545x600)
134 KB
134 KB PNG
>>39297325
-----
>"Hey Anon?"
>You're interrupted by none other than your purple pal spike
"What's up buddy?"
>"What's got you all gloomy?"
>You sigh and run a hand through your bald head
"You ever hang out with two people and they don't like each other?"
>"It depends, what's a people?"
>Oh right
"People are ponies. Lyra and Bon Bon have become new friends of mine, but Pinkie wants me away from them. Normally I wouldn't care but it's Pinkie of all ponies saying it."
>The little dragon looks inquisitive at the news
>"...Maybe she likes you but shes afraid to admit it?"
>Likes you? Nah thats insane
>Right?
>I mean its not like she treats you any differently than anyone else
>Except for the free food
>The long hugs
>Quick glances when she thinks you're not looking
>Never shit talking you (you have ways of finding out)
>Stealing your shirts
>Sniffing your seat when you leave
>Huh
>Maybe Pinkie is into you after all?
>Well only one thing you can do about that
>You'll ask her out on a date
>After all, she was your first friend here
>When you first arrived here it was a mess
>Being unceremoniously dropped into the Everfree forest had put you in a flight/fight mode
>Fortunately for you fighting was a great option due to complete magic resistance
>Unfortunately after killing dozens if not hundreds of likely endangered large predators, you weren't quite in the right state of mind for civilization
>Covered in chicken blood and sawdust, you didn't exactly make the first impression
>Pinkie Pie convinced the girls to not turn you into stone with gay pride, despite all of their misgivings (even fluttershy)
>They expected you to need rehabilitation but a fantastic musical number from the pink mare aforementioned filled the role
>>
File: full.jpg (97 KB, 722x595)
97 KB
97 KB JPG
>>39297334
>You're snapped out of reverie once again by spike
>"Hey isn't that Sweetie Belle? What's she doing with that needle?
"Most likely running an errand for her sister."
>Not that you trusted her with sharp objects necessarily
>Horse world logic should protect her though
>Sugar Cube corner comes into sight after you and Spike round a corner
>While not bustling necessarily you can still see signs of activity inside
>The time is around 4 pm, firmly between the dinner and lunch rushes
>Perfect
>You close the distance and step in, taking notice of the smell
>It smells like Carrot Cake
>The actual Cake, not the pony
>Pinko Ponk is running the counter per usual swaying here and there but she notices you two immediately
>"Hi Spike! Hi Anon!"
>She beckons you to a table and you sit before she bounces over the counter pulling a pencil out from her mane and a short notepad from...
>Somewhere
"You got time for a break? Eat with us, on me."
>She giggles, before mischevously looking around
>"I'll be right back Nonners"
>...And she's gone
>Almost as quick as she left she's back, with a rather flustered and sweaty Carrot Cake taking the counter in her stead.
>She plops into the seat beside yours
>"What's the occasion Nonny?"
"Twiggles gave me some extra money since I made new friends today."
>Pinkie stiffens barely, but you notice it
>"She did? That's odd of her."
"She's princess of friendship or some shit right?"
>"Haha yeah, you're right. What do you guys want?"
"Mini-Chocolate lava cake for me, please."
>"Could I get glazed emeralds? I've heard they're really good."
>"Of course! I'll be right back"
>She bounces off
>"Why'd you wanna come here anyways? I figured you're not the type to have sweets for dinner"
"I wanted to check on Ponk is all. But now that i'm here..."
>You ponder over the possible consequences of making Spike your wingman
"...I'm gonna ask her out."
>"Woah, for real? I wasn't expecting you to take me seriously, no one does."
>You reach for a chocolate chip cookie in the tray on the table
>You wonder if you eat all of them would they be refilled like Red Lobster biscuits
>Unfortunately you dont have the sweet tooth to test that hypothesis
>After a tentative nibble you respond
"Yeah, I think you're on to something. Have some more faith in yourself bro, i didnt even realize she was into me until you said something."
>He snickers
>>
File: Spoiler Image (100 KB, 721x600)
100 KB
100 KB PNG
>>39297348
>"Well, after being with Twi all this time I can tell when a mare is into someone."
>Pinkie trots back into view with two trays of food
>A triple layered chocolate lava cake that was about 3 inches in diameter sat next to a bowl full of what looked like green candy glass covered in toaster stroodle icing
>In her other hand was a colossal Pumpkin Cake that was decorated in purple and black icing
>You don't know how it fits on the tiny tray, but whatever works right?
>She slides all the food down her body before it lands in an orderly fashion, Pinkie's Pumpkin Cake landing beside you in front of her
>How did she close the distance so fast?
>"I hope you colts like it, let's dig in!"
>She begins devouring her masterpiece like a dog in a bag of cat food
>"Wow Pinkie, it looks great!"
>You look to your own cake and assent agreement
>You can see Spike looking between you two with a shit-eating grin
>Smug bastard, you'll show him
>You prepare all the confidence you can muster while you take a bite out of the cake
>That is some good shit on god my nigga fr fr no cap its bussin
>Being careful to not lick all the icing off your lips you adress Pinkie
"Hey Ponk, I have something to give you"
>She stops eating to adress you
>"Really? What is-"
>You close the distance and kiss her

It's a short update after a long time, life got crazy but if it takes me until G6 to finish this story then so be it I'm gonna keep writing
>>
>>39297357
It was worth the wait
>>
>>39294625
>>39295246
>>39295736
I think I can fix her lads...
>>
>>39297658
You can certainly try
>>
>>39297357
You’re doing great
>>
>>39295246
Why would Twilight want this if she only wants Anon doing that to her as a yandere?
>>
>>39297658
>Fix
implying there is something wrong with her.
>>
>>39297658
I can help her feel more secure with herself, also I need more tyrant twilight.
>>
>>39298182
>“Are you sure? I feel like I’m the ugliest person ever to show her face to anypony else.”
>>
File: more jealous purple.jpg (2.95 MB, 3756x8053)
2.95 MB
2.95 MB JPG
>>
>>39296570
>Trixie steals the amulet not to show up Twilight and enslave ponyville, but to impress/intimidate the town human into dating her
>Well, dunking on Twiggles would be a nice bonus
>>
File: y-you too.png (131 KB, 855x519)
131 KB
131 KB PNG
>>
>>39299410
That's not yandere that's just hurting my feelings :(
>>
>>39299470
Emotional abuse and manipulation can be part of the strategy.
>>
>>39295736
>>39298729
Why is it always poor Floor? What did she do to deserve this?
>>
>>39299660
She went outside.
>>
>>39299685
This
>>
>>39299410
>yandere anon goes after tired milf who lets him go nutty over her but she constantly reprimands and reminds him that if he's going to fuck her for hours straight, he has to git gud at it
>>
>>39299815
Jealous husbands tend to get cucked, lad.
>>
>>39297357
Aw man now I'm gonna feel worried for ponk's future
>>
>>39300676
Hopefully she gets through this okay.
>>
File: Lily.png (146 KB, 889x1024)
146 KB
146 KB PNG
Fleur de lis of course wants to see you shine in the public eye, but she just needs to teach you the... nuances of social graces. That's why she's been on you case, isolating you and constantly drilling you in etiquette and acting in high society.
Your friends will be blown away when they see you shine like the suave socialite you were meant to be, with Fleur on your arm. You just have got to try a little harder and listen to her a bit more intently
>>
>>39298808
>>dunking on Twiggles
I always thought Trixie would be more like Papyrus than Sans.
>>
>>39301403
Fuck this bagget pone, i still have a chip on my shoulder for the cake war
>>
>>39299649
This she's got to break Anon down until she's all he has left.
>>
File: Kek.png (35 KB, 300x225)
35 KB
35 KB PNG
>>39297357
>That is some good shit on god my nigga fr fr no cap its bussin
Anon you bastard
>>
>>39299410
How is this a yandere
>>
>>39302870
I won't lie I was just trying to bump off 10 with something and thought it was a different image.
>>
Off 10 please
>>
>>39300676
How do you know she’s not also yandere
>>
>>39303780
Up you go
>>
>>39301403
>Fleur demands an unrealistic standard of perfection from you
>You refuse to concede and try to outmatch her standards in a weird yandere version of Whiplash
>>
>>39302376
>>39302870
>"No other mare would put up with you."
>"If it weren't for me you'd be completely alone."
>"You can't even take care of yourself without me."
>"I'm the only good thing in your life."
>>
>>39304353
"Lady, I'm the only one that is wearing pants here. Fancy Pants doesn't wear pants. None of these ponies at this shindig wear pants. I'm the only one here that is proper. I'm grace incarnate next you farm animals, so don't go telling me that my shirt is insideou-oh it is. My bad."
>>
File: 1657442681486.gif (66 KB, 316x304)
66 KB
66 KB GIF
>>39304596
Hahahaha
>>
>10
>>
>>39210576
>Morally my waifu got screwed by the shit finale
More like she got screwed in Canterlot Wedding part 2
>>
>>39304353
>Fletcher Anon becomes a music teacher after the divorce
>>
>>39305464
>part 2
Part one*
They had already made her (and others) into retards.
>>
>>39305521
True enough.
>>
>9
>>
File: Anon is in a pickle.png (703 KB, 1407x1054)
703 KB
703 KB PNG
>>
File: Stupid Sexy Celestia.png (639 KB, 1280x720)
639 KB
639 KB PNG
>>
File: The Rape Box.png (540 KB, 1800x1800)
540 KB
540 KB PNG
>>
>>39306856
Choose Celestia because she will kill you otherwise and has a better ass.
>>
>>39307820
There's always the chance she's bluffing.
>>
>>39304419
Exactly
>>
>>39205574
pg 9 bumpa
>>
>>39306856
What if you got them to kill each other and you run away.
>>
>>39306856
Or just sexo both
>>
>>39309834
Why do you think anon’s in this situation in the first place?
>>
>>39309937
He got greedy. Classic blunder. Hot incest sex with two goddesses is just a myth
>>
>>
>9
>>
File: Anon and Daybreaker.png (3.02 MB, 1536x3118)
3.02 MB
3.02 MB PNG
>>
File: Anon and Daybreaker_2.png (2.65 MB, 1536x2916)
2.65 MB
2.65 MB PNG
>>
File: YanJack.png (230 KB, 1000x1000)
230 KB
230 KB PNG
>>
>>39297357
Great update
>>
Off 10
>>
>>39309973
Can’t blame him for trying though
>>
>>39299660
She decided to socialize for a change
>>
File: Sassy and Anon.png (1.87 MB, 2048x1536)
1.87 MB
1.87 MB PNG
>>
>>39297357
Come back soon
>>
>>39304615
Pinkie is such a great yandere.
>>
File: YanCelly.png (1.95 MB, 2048x1991)
1.95 MB
1.95 MB PNG
>>
>>39315175
Turns out Anon is dating Daybreaker. Not because he actually liked her, just wanted to see the two fight and turn the world into glass.
>>
>>39205574
I like how the artist depicted that as a bad thing, when in reality it's hot as fuck. Imagine every single pony at your fingertips ready to suck your cock.
>>
>>39315449
That's kinda fucked up.
>>
>>39297658
I’m sure you’d do great.
>>
>9
>>
>>39315449
Literally hot
>>
kys shit thread
>>
>>39317329
>not a new IP
>>
>>39317370
I mean it's probably just that guy still seething about canternet.
>>
File: Yan Maud.png (697 KB, 1998x1893)
697 KB
697 KB PNG
>>
File: YanMaud.png (390 KB, 1000x1000)
390 KB
390 KB PNG
>>
>>39316431
Some people just want to see the world burn.
>>
>twilight reads a book on how to get stallions
>Basically describes how to be a yandere
>The book was satire but purple smart simply took it at face value
>>
>>39319334
Sounds about right.
>>
>>39318484
Absolutely. It's possible to be saved from cockatrice petrification.
>>
>>39320072
Maybe that’s what changed her mind.
>>
>>39318484
>“Who says either is necessary when you already make me hard just by being here?”
>>
>>39320368
Not a bad move.
>>
File: Yan Twi potion.png (1.39 MB, 2000x2000)
1.39 MB
1.39 MB PNG
>>
>>39321094
Damn. Who did she kill
>>
>>39321238
She just grabbed anon to forcefeed him that love potion.
>>
>>39321094
Did she rip out two of his teeth?
I really hope she has a way to fix that. Hopefully Zecora's tooth fixing potion can regrow whole teeth.
>>
>>39321881
I’m sure it’ll be fine
>>
>>39321881
Maybe she did him a favor and those are his wisdom teeth.
>>
>>39322550
It’s a win for them both in that case
>>
>>39322550
How is that doing him a favor?
>>
File: YanTwi.png (192 KB, 920x940)
192 KB
192 KB PNG
>>
>>39323507
She really is losing her mind if she's making grammatical errors that basic.
>>
>>39323196
Because maybe they didn’t come in all the way and they’d therefore just cause pain and annoyance.
>>
>>39323548
Or maybe anon isn't a fucking faggot and ate real food in his youth which made his teeth developed well.
>>
>>39205574
Wait, there aren’t any chrysalis stories in the pastebin?
>>
>>39323882
There's not actually that many stories, the only one I can think of was like 4 threads ago, and then continued in the bunker thread.
>>
>>39323560
That ain't likely.
>>
Off 10
>>
>>39324970
>forcing this general
>>
>>39324347
What is the bunker thread
>>
>>39319334
>Twilight needs a friendship lesson to realize that kidnapping people and emotionally manipulating them into liking her is wrong
Chylestia sure knows how to pick em huh?
>>
>>39325729
Nta but to be fair, there are 119 unique posters in this thread. Meaning 119 people had to go out of there way to actually come into this general in the first place.
>>
>>39326788
It is nice to know so many people stopped in.
>>
>>39325905
Read, nigga, read!
>>39326788
Don't respond to it.
>>
>>39321867
Yeah, the the potion needed a unicorn horn and some teeth.
>>
>>39254607
The chrissy one with twi?
>>
>>39327747
Somehow I missed that
>>
>>39321238
>>39327747
>>39328655
Horns regrow. She just got Rarity to let her borrow hers.
>>
File: YanCelly good end.png (1.93 MB, 2048x1991)
1.93 MB
1.93 MB PNG
>>
>>39311183
>>39311652
wholesome

also bumpp
>>
File: tough shit.png (27 KB, 362x289)
27 KB
27 KB PNG
>>
>10
>>
>>39321094
"Twilight, let me out of here, you autistic nerd!"
>"Not yet. I still need to calculate the exact amount of your DNA that needs to be put into this love potion."
"LOVE POTION?!?"
>"Uh, yeah? How else are you going to love me?"
"Fucking hell, how is your self-worth so low?"
>"Magic kindergarten changes a mare- now nut up and drink this potion that may or may not have pee in it."
"Still in a sack, Twilight-"
>"Oh, right, hold on- okay, now drink the pee potion!"
"I thought you said that it MIGHT have pee in it-"
>"Yes, I did. I needed some material that came from your body-"
"My pee though? Why not use the teeth you ripped out of my gums?!?"
>"Because your wisdom teeth didn't fit in the flask!"
>>
>>39330950
Doesn't pee not contain any DNA? I thought that shit was Sterile before it leaves the body.
>>
>>39330958
Sterile pee is literally a pissfag meme.
>>
>>39330950
But should Twilight deserve love at all if she is going through that amount of assault just to get it?
>>
File: The comfy restraints.png (1.21 MB, 2048x1536)
1.21 MB
1.21 MB PNG
>>
>>39331121
Yes, because that just means she really cares since she is willing to go through all that effort.
>>
>>39330962
>pissfag meme.
I would say its les of a meme and a common misconception. Hell even back in elementary we thought it was sterile because bear grills drank his own piss.
>>
>>39331618
>Restraint chair
>Chair
That damn thing is a full on couch the hell is Anon smoking?
>>
>>39332022
By similar logic, dictators who rule by iron fist deserve the love from their constituents because they went through the effort to subjugate them.
>>
>>39332945
It's a loveseat
>>
File: 1618966854072.png (718 KB, 1343x1307)
718 KB
718 KB PNG
>>39333627
There is a reason why the dictator's are popular yanderes in these threads.
>>
>>39334256
Indeed.
>>
>>39334256
Love this picture.
>>
File: 1619138987692.png (1.61 MB, 1536x2048)
1.61 MB
1.61 MB PNG
>>
File: 1641779980458.jpg (28 KB, 324x557)
28 KB
28 KB JPG
>>39335482
Why did this picture make my dick twitch?
>>
>>39335666
Because your human
>>
>>39335797
What about my human?
>>
>>39335913
>>39279513
>>
>>39330958
Nah, urine does indeed have small traces of DNA. Sure, the amount is pretty damn small when compared to the rest of the body- but it's still there.
>>
File: Anon and Eris_5.png (1.54 MB, 1160x1862)
1.54 MB
1.54 MB PNG
>>
File: Twiggy diggy.png (115 KB, 589x699)
115 KB
115 KB PNG
>>
>>39330950
“Twilight get over here talk to me and let me cuddle you.”
>>
>>39214502
she knows when you are sleeping
she knows when you're awake
she knows if you've been good or bad so be nice for goodness sake
>>
>>39213584
is ponk the type to baby trap someone she really likes?
>>
>>39216712
Its either vore or unbirth
take your pick cause Pinkie can do either
>>
>>39337926
Most definitely.
>>
>>39334256
God Umbra's hot.
>>
File: 1658095036523.jpg (31 KB, 475x640)
31 KB
31 KB JPG
>>39337926
>baby trap
>implying you aren't already permanently bound to a mare by the time you first have sex with her
>>
File: Spoiler Image (1.47 MB, 1651x2331)
1.47 MB
1.47 MB PNG
>>39337926
>>39339090
>implying she's the one trapping you
>>
>>39337926
100%
>>
>>39339090
Mare vaginal lubrication contains proteins that travel up the male urethra and attach to the nervous system, transforming him into her slave for life
>>
>>39339936
So the only way to maintain your free will is to never have sex then, huh?
>>
>>39340407
What do you need free will for if you have unlimited mare vagina
>>
>>39211432
Diamonds
>>
>>39211532
If I let you watch closer, will you also watch quieter?
>>
>>39339566
To each their own
>>
>>39339936
>implying I wouldn’t p*ss it out the first chance I’d get
>>
>>39339936
Neat
>>
>>39297357
This is good stuff
>>
>>39297357
Can’t wait to have you back.
>>
>9
>>
>>39340506
I'm sure she'd be happy with that.
>>
>10
>>
File: emoji-sob.gif (2.95 MB, 498x498)
2.95 MB
2.95 MB GIF
>>39211432
>>39212217
>>
Hi
>>
>>39344271
Bye
>>
This has been a good thread, shame shiddanon vanished
>>
>>39344875
He wouldn't leave forever would he?
>>
>>39344885
I hope not
>>
>>39344885
If the up and coming Chrysalis anon can leave forever then so can shidanon
>>
>>39345402
That’s true
>>
bedtime bump
>>
See you guys next thread, whenever that is.
>>
>>39348933
In a year, maybe two.
>>
>>39349754
It won't take that long
>>
>>39339936
...Source? A-asking for a friend.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.