[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/mlp/ - Pony

[Advertise on 4chan]

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

>Go ahead and pursue a relationship with a mare anon. You'll be a filthy species traitor the moment you set those lustful eyes on us.
>Heres a little history lesson: humans used to exist in Equestria, but they went extinct. Do you want to know why?
>After what we call "First Contact", they found us irresistible. In just being with us for a few days they no longer wanted to spend time with others of their kind.
>Entire kingdoms crumbled before the might of mares. They fell before our purity, our cuteness. Celestia was there for it too. She enjoyed the role she played!
>Equestrian humans wanted only to pursue one goal in life: make our kind happy. And the best part is that they were happier tending to our various needs. Extremely happy...
>They bred with us too naturally, but our magical nature overrode their human DNA. Their children were foals.
>Happy foals who bared no traits of being human or hybrid. The humans didn't care.
>The ones they left behind couldn't understand why they wanted to be with us. Families were torn apart until finally some decided to join their misbegotten ilk in harmony with ponies.
>After that humans diminished. The ponies who started families with humans were sad, but they moved on. Life is fleeting after all. That is, until you came.
>So go ahead anon. It won't take long. After a few weeks you will no longer find anything attractive or desirable but mares. You will forget your family, your friends as we will supplant them. This is your destiny anon.
>>
>>38081080
>The humans didn't care.
And neither do I. I don't see why you have to make such a big deal out of it Twilight.
>>
>>38081080
No Twilight, I will not fuck you. Please stop with these weird fantasy scenarios.
>>
>>38081080
You're telling me this with the implication that there is another human who is female thats here with me. There isn't. So, bend over.
>>
File: 1642221056055.png (72 KB, 450x450)
72 KB
72 KB PNG
>WORDS WORDS WORDS WORDS
Tl;dr i already know you posted a retarded prompt OP. You your thread and your favorite pony and you both swallow donkey poo.
>>
File: 535.png (841 KB, 680x783)
841 KB
841 KB PNG
>>38081080
So basically this? Fine with me.
>>
File: design_image-500x500.png (12 KB, 500x500)
12 KB
12 KB PNG
“So, wait, if I fuck you, I'll not care if I never talk to my friends or family again?”
>Twilight shakes her head, smirking as she sips her mug of tea (earl grey, hot).
>She finishes it with a blissful little sigh.
>“Yuh-huh. More or less.”
>YOu can’t help but grimace at that.
“Oh, Jesus. Okay then, I dunno. Maybe it *is* a bad idea then.”
>“Well, yes and no,” says Twilight. “I mean, you’ll definitely enjoy yourself if you do pursue a relationship with a mare. And I mean definitely.”
“Yeah, but…but I don't know if I wanna just fuckin' stop caring about my past friends and family, Twilight. I can't do that, alright? I mean…I can, but I…I don’t want to.”
>Twilight nods at this, hoof resting beneath her chin.
>“Hm. Fair enough. But you better be careful, though; when hearts and hooves day comes around, you’ll have plenty of pretty ponies at your doorstep.”
>You grab the tea kettle, pouring yourself another cup.
“Don’t care. Never having sex with a pony now.”
>“Never?”
“Never.”
>Your foot starts tapping the floor nervously.
“Never, never, never…”

>The deer were not intelligent creatures in Equestria.
>They were like all other animals of the forest: wild, mystical, beautiful, and unique.
>They also, it just so happened to be, the most similar creature to a pony in all of the Ponyville area.
>Hence why you’re here at Fluttershy’s.
>Because you’re raping her deer.
>It was hard to muffle it at first; you’d mean to find the doe that sleeps in Fluttershy’s backyard, but wound up only find a buck instead, his antlers getting in the way of your arms as you reached to secure the gag in its mouth.
>But you found a way.
>The antlers are a blessing in disguise.
>They were handles.
>And you rode this buck like a buckcycle, plowing your cock into its tight little asshole all night long.
>...
>Oh fuck, it’s dead.
>>
>>38081080
>They bred with us too naturally, but our magical nature overrode their human DNA. Their children were foals.
What?
I'm pretty sure humans and ponies can't mix at all
>>
>>38081080
I don't like that look Celestia's giving me.
>>
>>38081080
>Equestrian humans wanted only to pursue one goal in life: make our kind happy. And the best part is that they were happier tending to our various needs.
Wow, Twilight. It's almost like my species is meant to be slaves to your species or something.
>>
>>38081080
Twilight you just made all that shit up. You know you did. Maybe if you hit the park and walked for a while instead of eating hayburgers and farting in your library all day, I might consider you as a potential romantic partner...

but we both know that's never going to happen.
>>
File: 1617396212797.png (174 KB, 900x1001)
174 KB
174 KB PNG
>>38081080
Alternative prompt:
>Twilight just pantsed you in an attempt to embarrass you
What are their reactions?
>>
>>38081080
I missed the part where that's supposed to be my problem.
>>
>>38081216
Tell her that Rarity would be extremely ashamed of her ruining my fashionable attire.
>>
File: 1641417256574.jpg (197 KB, 1191x1684)
197 KB
197 KB JPG
>>38081213
>Twilight you just made all that shit up. You know you did.
>Twilight got into studying humans via Lyra
>cooky mint mare convinced her they might've actually been real
>also got her tons of fics about humans to read
>she's been binging them for a while now
>recently got into the 'mature' rated ones
>is now mixed between edginess and horniness
>her sperginess makes her just slam them together
Unfortunately it's going to be a while until she moves onto better better fics, given how many of those ones there are. Let's just hope she never tries any dubious magics in an attempt at bringing a human to this land.
>>
>>38081216
I mean, everyone's running around naked anyways. If I just play it cool the only reaction should be that everyone thinks she's acting like an ass.
>>
>>38081194
Try fucking a unicorn who knows changeling magic. Then you can have kids who can transform back and forth between human and equine forms.
>>
>>38081080
grug no read big text wall
grug like cute little horse
GRUG SMASH
>>
>>38081080
This is exactly what I want
>>
>>38081080
My bloodline ends with me whether I fuck a mare or not, so might as well get to fucking.
>>
File: ready.gif (95 KB, 315x572)
95 KB
95 KB GIF
>>38081080
oh no you fiends
this what your plan all along wasn't it
darn
bamboozled
hoodwinked
welp' I guess there's no fighting it
>>
>>38081080
Get fucked Twiggy Piggy. You're just jealous because I don't want to fuck you.
>>
>>38081080
Based thread.
I want to nut inside Twilight as she tells me this.
>>
>>38081103
/Thread
>>
>>38081080
It's purely females fault that we lost any sight of interest in them after seeing ponykin. IDGAF, I want to be happy.
>>
>>38081657
This
>>
>>38081080
I don't know Twilight, I think you're going to have to prove it to me.
>>
>>38081080
>if I fuck my waifu our children will be foals
based
>I can contribute to destroying the human race
based
>>you will no longer find anything attractive or desirable but mares
>implying it isn't like this already

What exactly is your point, Twilight? Anyways, have you seen Luna somewhere?
>>
File: 1438687.jpg (207 KB, 800x800)
207 KB
207 KB JPG
>>38081080 I smirk at the purple pony
»Heh, with humanity dying, the universe would only be freed of a terrible disease.«
>>
>>38081080
>You'll be a filthy species traitor the moment you set those lustful eyes on us.
Too late and don't care.
>they no longer wanted to spend time with others of their kind.
Already happened.
>Their children were foals.
Perfect. Where do I sign up?
>>
Oh. It's this thread again. Did you not get the replies you wanted last time, OP?
>>
But I don't want ponies to go the way of neanderthals.

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.