[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/mlp/ - Pony

[Advertise on 4chan]

Name
Spoiler?[]
Options
Comment
Verification
4chan Pass users can bypass this verification. [Learn More] [Login]
Flag
File[]
  • Please read the Rules and FAQ before posting.
  • There are 88 posters in this thread.

08/21/20New boards added: /vrpg/, /vmg/, /vst/ and /vm/
05/04/17New trial board added: /bant/ - International/Random
10/04/16New board for 4chan Pass users: /vip/ - Very Important Posts
[Hide] [Show All]

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 1641364461444.png (660 KB, 2332x1926)
660 KB
660 KB PNG
Sleepy Pip edition

Fallout Equestria, a story that bleeds two franchises together to build something magical. On one side, you have death, destruction, decay, and misery - on the other, you have ponies. Doesn't sound like it should mix? You'd be surprised. When the world around you is wasteland, all you're left with is hope, and as we all know, ponies can do spectacular things with just a little hope.
Previous thread: >>38010981

Read Fallout Equestria by Kkat to appreciate the setting that many writers have then lent upon after being so captivated by the wonders.

The original story which spawned its own fandom can be found here: http://www.fimfiction.net/story/119190/

These next four stories comprise the rest of what is considered "the big 5", alongside the original. They were biggest hitters early in the fandom, be it for having started before many others, their length, or overall quality.

Project Horizons:
https://www.fimfiction.net/story/208056/

Pink Eyes:
https://www.fimfiction.net/story/931/

Murky Number Seven:
https://www.fimfiction.net/story/47300/

Heroes:
https://www.fimfiction.net/story/662/

Though, a reminder; just because these are the most well known, that isn't to say that there aren't other stories out there! There are many hidden gems that simply don't get the love they deserve purely because people don't give them the chance. Why not open your heart and try to find a new favorite? Anons are absolutely welcomed and encouraged to return with fic discussion of even the most obscure fics!

Fan games:

Fallout Equestria: Remains is a Fallout Equestria Roguelike. It is the best thing to come of the fandom recently. Seriously go play it https://foe-remains.gitlab.io/main_en.html

Balefire Blues is a Hearts of Iron IV mod. In it you take control over various FoE factions seeking to conquer the wasteland. steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=2307988796

Ashes Town is a derivative of Pony Town in the Fallout Equestria universe.
>>
File: 2493266.jpg (105 KB, 900x506)
105 KB
105 KB JPG
>>
>>38058776
And shit art apparently.
>>
>>38058779
keek
>>
>>38058873
I don't know where you see the shit art, anon. You might want to get your eyes checked.
>>
>>38058965
That anatomy is all kinds of fucked and the coloring is mostly poorly fill bucketed except for one spot in the mane where for some reason partially transparent and you can see her eyelash through it.
>>
>>38058969
Is the fucked up anatomy in the room with us?
>>
File: 2228118.png (471 KB, 1552x1080)
471 KB
471 KB PNG
Bwackjack!
>>
>>38058776
>>38058965
That's borderline anthro. All she is lacking is a pair of hands and there you go.
>>
>>38059006
That's just called standing up
>>
>>38059009
>human neck (with misaligned head)
>human arms
>human chest
>human belly
>hybrid hind legs
Yeah, no. Rearing horses look differently.
>>
>>38059027
Ponies aren't horses, they have flexible anatomy
Either stop being autistic or fuck off
>>
>>38059006
I'm pretty sure it's called standing up, faggot.
>>38059027
You seem to see human body parts everywhere you look, maybe you should get that obsession checked.
>>
>>38059033
>Ponies aren't horses, they have flexible anatomy
Then compare your abomination to pic related if you really have to act autistic. Spot a difference?
>>
>>38059050
You act as if being correct solely on a technical basis makes you *not* a nitpicky nigger.
>>
>>38059050
>>
File: rampreg.jpg (532 KB, 1486x1713)
532 KB
532 KB JPG
>>38058776
It Rampage!
>>38059050
Cry harder
>>
>>38059092
>inb4 reee anything past S1
>>
>>38059092
That's pretty shitty, but nowhere near the broken body in the image above.
>>
File: beege-1.jpg (179 KB, 1200x800)
179 KB
179 KB JPG
Mutie behemoth
>>
>>38059198
Fucking adorable. 10/10 would smooch and cherish.
Watch some joyless retard screech about how ponies aren't supposed to be this big.
>>
>>38059198
...bigger.
>>
>>38059198
I want to stand underneath her barrel and fondle her teats.
>>
>>38059579
bring a stepladder
>>
>>38059662
>stepladder
>chest is off the ground by 3 times your height
gonna need a full A-Frame for that bud.
>>
>>38059198
Imagine making armor for her.
Imagine her helping with farming.
Imagine she becomes the mascot for the pone version of "Green Giant."
>>
>>38059716
she could wear barding made from a scrapped Vertibird and drags a plow made from the front of a ship
>>
>>38059198
>>38059716
>>38059729
naval cannon battle saddle.
>>
>>38059729
Vertibird pieces might be too small.
>>
>>38059198
>>38059716
>>38059729
>>38059737
I'm adding this to my story now, no backsies!
>>
>>38059784
>giant huggable mutiecorn
give link
>>
>>38059198
Well darn, that's cute. Wholesome giant mutie x normal stallion story (NOT smut) when.
>>
>>38059808
>Not smut
YES SMUT.
+200 rads from sexual contact.
>>
>>38059829
It'd only be +16 rps or so, unless she just got done rolling in a megaspell crater.
>>
>>38059835
I meant the total time spent shagging her. If it was 16 rads a second then the guy might die before they can finish, unless he's on Rad-X and chugging Radaway every minute.
>>
>>38059838
Mutiecorns get bigger when they are rad-charged, iirc they double in size at max.
>>
>>38059700
Climb up on her leg.
>>
>tfw you will never frot your dick along the groove of a mutiecorn's giant clit
Suffering.
>>
>>38060118
I'm more interested in mutiecorn milk. Does it glow at night?
And just imagine how much a tank of a mutie like >>38059198 must give.
>>
>>38060146
Will it make pones sick?
>>
>>38060179
Guess that depends on how much the mutie has bathed in radioactive material because they don't seem to be irradiated by default. But no idea how potent IMP still lingers in their bodies that could become a problem.
You'd have to test that in a field study. At best directly from the tap to exclude outer pollution. For science of course.
>>
>>38060251
Mutiecorns are radiotrophic eventually it'll be metabolized but there'll always be some in there somewhere.

There would be some pones that would be willing to try it.
>>
>>38060283
>There would be some pones that would be willing to try it.
I would. Where else do you get the chance to have a mutiecorn press her udders into your face?
>>
>>38059808
How about a wholesome giant mutie x normal stallion story WITH bonus lewd after it ends?
>>
File: 2250084.png (1.95 MB, 3465x2454)
1.95 MB
1.95 MB PNG
IWTCILP
>>
>>38060681
>no mutie
>small
>dyke
Her milk must taste bitter from the get go.
>>
File: file.png (2 KB, 156x92)
2 KB
2 KB PNG
>Rough story has been on the site for over 8 years
One day I'll finish up the first ten chapters and progressively post them.
One day...
>>
>>38061047
This is the year Anon, if I don't get to read your story by 2023 I'm going to be so mad at you
>>
>>38061219
I'm honestly trying.
I got a real fire lit under my arse since reading MN7.
I think I'll read Heroes as well, just in case I find I have the same ideas without having read it, and I can change accordingly if there are any.
I finished MN7 in 5 days or so, so hopefully Heroes doesn't take as long if it's not as lengthy.
>>
File: 1641335464500.png (159 KB, 1000x808)
159 KB
159 KB PNG
>>38058759
I want a story with no oc's other than fillyanon.
>>
>>38061244
you can go to the shitholes that are the other threads in the board for that, though
>>
>>38060716
If you drink Pip's milk, it'll probably taste like sparkle cola
>>
Does anyone else ever actually thank someone for following a story?
I don't do it unless they follow me, because that means more.
It just seems pointless otherwise.
>>
File: 1584040752055.jpg (144 KB, 794x596)
144 KB
144 KB JPG
>>38061244
Why are the eyes black? Horses can have any eyes they want.
>>
>>38061360
So like fizzy lukewarm carrots?
>>
>tfw no qt Stable dweller gf
>>
>>38061244
>no oc's
As in none apart from those in the main story or none at all?
>>
>>38061244
>>38063075
>a story in which Fillyanon plays with Pinkie's charred bones while the Goddess hires ghoul Gilda to hunt her down
>>
File: MLE.png (862 KB, 1152x864)
862 KB
862 KB PNG
My little Enclave, My little Enclave
Aaaaaaaaaaa
My little Enclave
I used to wonder what factions could be
My little Enclave
Until you shared bioweapons with me
Research ventures
Tons of guns
A beautiful race
Faithful and strong
Spreading sickness
It's an easy feat
And fascists make it all complete!
You have my little Enclave
Do you know you're all disgusting mutants?
>>
>>38060403
Better question, how can a stallion mount a huge mare like her?
>>
>>38063166
kek
>>
File: 2228118.png (1.09 MB, 4116x1536)
1.09 MB
1.09 MB PNG
>>38059000
>>
>>38061916
what do you mean by thank someone for following a story? Like

>Hey i'm reading this story
>"thanks"

I don't get it
>>
>>38063179
Sombody edit this with Somber's OC.
>>
File: 1608115.jpg (257 KB, 1006x630)
257 KB
257 KB JPG
>>38063172
Not in a normal position that's for sure.

She lies on her back on a light decline so that her rear is up a little and he walks down her body to gain access.
She lies down on her side with one hindleg back a little and the other forwards so he can stand on her leg.
Might also be possible if she lays like Celestia is in this.
>>
File: 567533.jpg (760 KB, 3000x2500)
760 KB
760 KB JPG
>>38063191
replacing which one?
>>
>>38063267
The one that's chasing after a minor.
>>
>>38063254
>presenting herself on the back
>getting fucked sideways while her mate stands on her leg
>lying on the belly as the stallion rears to reach inside her
I can't decide which one of the three is the hottest.
>>
File: 2780610.png (288 KB, 2446x2688)
288 KB
288 KB PNG
>>38062540
>>
>>38063457
>"Stable dweller gf"
>Leaves her Stable
disgusting
>>
File: 1595621158976.jpg (17 KB, 233x205)
17 KB
17 KB JPG
>>38063290
>>
File: E7Epol6WYAcxubI.jpg (200 KB, 1800x2200)
200 KB
200 KB JPG
>>38063483
>stops dwelling in stable
>everyone starts calling her stabledweller
wtf
>>
>>38063562
All that wonderglue is gonna be a pain to get out. Might have to shave it out like bubblegum.
>>
Chapter 4 tonight
I'm on a roll this week
>>
>Try to become desensitized to >rape
>Reading it just makes shit worse, so decide to try writing one to see if it helps.
>Fail completely 5 times, ruining it during the anticipation faze.
>Give up.
Here's the closest I came to conquering my fears, brace for disappointment:

>Thunder rumbles above a pair of ponies as they traverse a dirt field. A brown stallion leads behind him a black mare, an explosive collar clasped around her neck.
>He had bought her from an auction much earlier in the day, and the trip has taken them long enough that the sun had set.
>His home is a sturdy shack built with concrete and metal, located somewhere remote and isolated.
>The black mare behind him stares at the ground, partly out of hesitation to look at her new master, and partly out of the need to see where she's walking. With the darkness and the rain slowly intensifying, it takes genuine caution not to trip as she follows.
>The Stallion opens the door and lets her inside, both of them dripping water on the marble floor.
>He smirks to himself as he closes the door behind her, glad he took the effort of tiling instead of settling for wooden boards, that would no doubt soak in the water and rot instead.
>Without a word, he ushers her into the bath. She quietly steps inside before he closes the door, and then joins her. The water is warm, much to her relief.
>He gets some soap and begins lathering her coat, feeling her muscles tense beneath his hooves. He sighs softly, still trying to find the words to explain what he wants from her.
>Their whole trip was silent, painfully so. She still has no clue what he expects of her, or what's awaiting her next.
>Her mind races as his hooves work along her back. 'Is he going to rape me, or is he trying to get me to just let him? Where is he going to keep me, why won't he take this collar off my neck?'
>Feeling his touch further down her back, she bites her lip. 'I wish he'd just say something.'
>As his hooves get to her tail, she relaxes despite herself. His touch is gentle, almost loving, a comfort after what she's been through.
>She barely dares a look back at him with one side of her face, and he offers her a tight smirk.
>Her gaze settles on the floor of the bath as his hooves work back to her shoulders. She takes a deep, shaky breath, and for a moment, he's afraid she's going to say something, but she doesn't.
>He caresses her mane before sliding down to the collar. With a few gentle taps, the latch opens, and he removes it and places it on the sink before scrubbing her neck clean.
>As he finishes, he leans in to nuzzle her neck, and she smiles. 'Well, if he wanted me to let him, I just might now.'
>She slowly, hesitantly turns around, and he smiles back. She brings her head under his chin and leans into him, letting him wrap his forelegs around her in a warm embrace.
>As he nuzzles her mane, she softly whispers: "Thank you."
>>
>>38063888
>He exhales. Still incapable of communicating his intentions, he instead focuses on hers. "Are you going to leave tomorrow?"
>She takes a while before quietly responding. "Why, a- are you letting me go?"
>"That's not my intention, but if you want to leave, I won't keep you here captive."
>The realization that she's free sends a surge of hope through her, but it's soon followed by dread. 'If I leave, I'll be alone. There's nothing left for me out there, and there are more slavers, and raiders and worse…'
>She closes her eyes, rubbing against his neck. "I'm not going anywhere."
>He caresses her mane in relief. "Oh, great."
>She closes her eyes, listening to the beat of his heart. "S- so," She swallows. "What are you going to do with me?" She dreads the answer, but it will happen regardless, so she may as well.
>"Well, about that." He takes a deep breath. "You know, I'm a young stallion, and it gets pretty lonely out here all by myself."
>"M-hm." She rubs her cheek against his neck.
>"And, I don't want to be wasting away alone out here, y'know? I want to have a family, a mare, a foal."
>"S- so you want me to keep you company?" She almost whispers.
>"Well, yeah." His hooves run along her back and he smiles. "It's pretty hard to find a good mare out there, all of them are taken or enslaved. So, I thought, why not just buy one?"
>She chuckles despite herself, musing at how lucky she is to have wound up with him. "So, why me?"
>He caresses her mane and blushes. "You're beautiful, about the same age as me, and you just had a look in your eye- I just had to have you."
>She presses harder against him. "I did think you were pretty hot when I saw you." She grins.
>"Really?"
>"M-hm."
>"Well-" He's stopped short by the sound of the front door being blown open, the sound of the rain intensifying as it pours past the threshold.
>He clutches her tight as his mouth goes dry.
>The mare's eyes water. 'Not again, please not again!'
>A muffled stallion's voice comes from the other side. "FUCKING FINALLY!"
>Another one joins it. "Uh, I think someone lives here, boss."
>"BULLSHIT THEY'RE GONE." He responds, furious.
>The other voice stays eerily calm, as if the buck can't acknowledge he's being shouted at. "Look, the lights are on, there's food on the stove-"
>"FINE!" He finally seems to relax a bit. "But if they're not here, we're commandeering this place till morning!"
>He tenses up as hoofsteps arrive an inch from the bathroom door.
>"Uh, boss, I think that may be a bathroom."
>"So?"
>A new voice, much deeper than the other two, interjects. "So? You don't want to walk in on the owners taking a big old shit!"
>"Like I GIVE, A BIG OLD SHIT!" With the last word, the door is bucked open, and the stallion shudders as he sees the source of the voice. A buff red buck, perhaps younger than him.
>The buck in the doorway takes a long, deep inhale. "FUCK!"
>A much bigger green stallion, shakes his head before remarking in the same deep tone: "Should've listened."
>>
>>38063893
>"SHUT UP, SLEDGE!" He shuts his eyes and throws his head back. "SHINE!"
>A yellow unicorn, about his size, responds from his right. "I am literally RIGHT NEXT to you."
>They're all dripping water from the torrent outside, and the red buck flips a lock of mane off his eye. "FIX THIS FUCKING DOOR, EVERYONE ELSE, PUT BACK ANYTHING YOU TOOK, WE'RE GOING BACK OUT THERE!"
>Something blue passes by the ceiling, and it takes him a moment to realize it's a pegasus, hovering in the middle of the other room, vapor rises from his wings even as he flaps to stay off the ground.
>He looks down at the red buck with a bored frown before asking calmly. "What makes you think we'd take anything from here?"
>The stallion in the bathtub utters out. "A- Are you some kind of raiders?"
>The red buck glares at him. "Yeah, you got a fucking problem with it?"
>"N- no, I just-"
>"Well you should – what the fuck is wrong with you?! You got a raider inside your house!"
>"O- okay, but-"
>"But fucking what, you dumb fuck? You're supposed to do something!"
>"Wh- what do you want me to do?" He asks desperately.
>He grunts as the green one, Sledge, walks up to him. "Ready when you are, boss."
>The brown stallion inhales sharply, clutching her tighter. "Look, maybe we can sort this out? Are you hungry?"
>"No!" The red buck finally softens his tone. "It's just that we've been walking in this fucking rain for the last four hours and it's so cold, I feel like I'll have to go through a SECOND PUBERTY to get my BALLS back to where they were." With that he turns around and trots out of the house.
>The yellow unicorn offers an apology before lifting the door off the floor and returning it to its hinges, just as it was before.
>After a few more moments, the rain becomes muffled again, and silence permeates the air. It's then he realizes, the mare in his grasp is sobbing.
>He lets out a shaky exhale and caresses her mane. "It's over, hun, they're gone."

That's about it. The original plan was for the brown one to be more dominant, intimidating, but this happened instead.
>>
>>38063888
>>38063893
>>38063897
>Stallion just wants a hot slave
Nothing wrong with that but
>I can't write rape or read it
Not being able to write it /well/ I can understand, but not being able to read it?
Bro, it's just words.
Like, it's literally just words.

Also your raiders are shit, they would have fucking murdered the stallion and raped the mare.
>>
>>38063961
>your raiders
They're not.
>>
>>38063961
Those raiders are gonna tell you you're insensitive for insinuating they rape ponies just because their meager farms need "side income", and will organize "raider lives matter" marches through settlements in response.
>>
>>38063897
I should've probably posted more context for these 4 idiots, but they're not raiders. The Red on is having a mental breakdown and is talking out of his ass. Under normal circumstances, they probably wouldn't have entered the building to begin with.
Anyway, they're part of a larger story, and when I figured I wasn't gonna do what I set out to, I just turned it into a scene for them.

Every other time I wrote something, the stallion ended up shot by a sniper, killed by a piece of debris falling directly on his skull, getting shived to death by the mare he was trying to rape because he got distracted for a second, and the most retarded one, literally shat on and shot dead.

>>38063961
>Bro, it's just words.
I know, but it causes me physical pain and it's not an exaggeration by any margin.

>>38064018
American politics stopped being funny in 2017.
>>
>>38064049
>American politics stopped being funny in 2017.
Nah, I think it's funny to see their country burning to the ground.
t. yurofag
>>
File: best Pip.png (144 KB, 676x694)
144 KB
144 KB PNG
>>38058759
Threadly reminder that bi Pip is best Pip
>>
File: 1243787.png (144 KB, 676x694)
144 KB
144 KB PNG
>>38064177
>after accidentally treating Watcher to a private show that one time, she slowly began experimenting on this fetish with Homage
>>
>>38064203
What the fuck is that?
>>
>>38064270
Jelly doughnut, sir!

Scene from the 40th chapter of Fallout Equestria, look it up.

Rain poured down, turning the streets into rivers, washing away the radiation and the blood. The lights of New Appleloosa cut beams through the rainfall, making the falling water shimmer and shine in the blackness. Water spilled from rooftops and gurgled down gutters to splash into overfilled rain barrels. I was quickly soaked to the bone.
Nopony was outside. My utter, devastating humiliation took a backseat to the need to pee. I trotted around the side of the building, glancing around to make sure I wasn’t watched, and started to relieve myself into a streamlet.
“Hello, Littlepip…” a voice said from absolutely nowhere and about two yards in front of me.
I jumped up, my heart trying to leap out of my chest. Embarrassment, annoyance and shock fought each other for dominance as I recognized the mechanical voice of Watcher.
“…oh. Sorry. I’ll just be over here.”
“A little late now!” I grumble-shouted. Dammit! I should have used my Eyes-Forwards Sparkle to check the area.
With a deep sigh, I brought up my E.F.S. and located the sprite-bot. “Are you all right?” I asked. Might as well talk with him. Wasn’t like I was going to be able to finish after that anyway.
>>
>>38064203
>>38064347
A JELLY DOUGHNUT!?
ARE YOU ALLOWED TO HAVE JELLY DOUGHNUTS, PRIVATE LITTLEPIP?!

Cease all this nasty urination-fetish business post-haste, what what.
It's just not bloody cricket, old boy.
>>
Bump
>>
File: 286767.jpg (31 KB, 376x329)
31 KB
31 KB JPG
>>38063724
Bird Pussy
>>
>>38064347
When life gives you rice, you make jelly doughnuts.
>>
>>38063562
It looks like chocolate pudding
>>
>>38065090
your chocolate pudding needs more cocoa
>>
>>38063562
I think that might be a stallion.
Why did you hot glue a stallion?
>>
>>38065193
I'm not sorry, it's entirely his fault for picking up the glue gun with his telekinesis while it was plugged in.
>>
File: 93456789345678.png (116 KB, 816x848)
116 KB
116 KB PNG
>>38060681
>>
The slice of life (ish) raider fic is coming along nicely. Currently sitting at a neat 3k words but it's probably going to double or triple in length.
>>
>>38065852
I was gonna try to write something witty but it's bedtime and I'm tired. I want to read this. Thank you for making it.
>>
>>38065008
Thank you for your time reading
>>
>>38066353
If Murky's snout was any longer in this pic he'd be a bloody Clanger.
>>
>>38066360
A hwat?
>>
>>38066848
I hope you're joking, zoomie.
>>
>>38066856
Wasn't joking, boomie.
>>
>>38066887
How did you manage to grow up free from the wretched bane that is star wars
>>
File: file.png (1.74 MB, 1350x760)
1.74 MB
1.74 MB PNG
>>38066887
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Clangers
Old TV show that ran from the 60's, with reruns all the way up to the 90's.
>>
>>38066906
My dad said Star Wars was dumb nerd shit
>>
>>38066933
Be sure to tell your dad you love him
>>
>>38063724
Next chapter. Next one will be fluff.
https://www.fimfiction.net/story/509064/birds-of-a-feather
>>
>>
Man, I'm reading Project Horizons for the second time and lamenting how much I wish I could write like that.
I'm trying to wrap my head around what makes me love Somber's writing so much, and how to replicate that feeling, but I just have no idea.
But I'm also internally screeching about a quarter of the time about the weirdass plot bullshit he pulls.
>>
Protegé was pretty friendly, if a little misguided. It's a real shame he unknowingly got himself between Murky and Stern.
>>
>ywn fight for survival with your ponfederate gf by your side
>>
can anyponypost the full link of the murky/stern crackshipfic?
for research purpose.
>>
>>38068853

Here you go, friend

>Birb
I've adjusted my personal schedule/writing process to be more consistent. Bloody Talons updates should, God willing, come out consistently on Wednesdays and Sundays going forward.
>>
>>38068357
Wasted potential
>>
I like when FO:E art puts boots on a pony.
But why is it mostly only the back hooves and not the front hooves too?
The style always varies, and if there are boots of some kind on the forehooves then they're always smaller.
>>
>>38069058
I think it's an attempt to reconcile how ponies can hold things with their forehooves.

Boots on the hind hooves are fine, but, for one reason or another, it feels right to keep their forehooves a bit more flexible.
>>
>>38069083
Wait, shit yeah I didn't think about that.
I suppose if you have something more akin to a glove than a boot...
Well now I have more ideas.
>>
File: lunut.png (391 KB, 807x843)
391 KB
391 KB PNG
>>38068908
>Wednesdays
>mfw we are Wednesday
>>
File: whizz-ard.png (166 KB, 321x270)
166 KB
166 KB PNG
>>38064369
>>
File: IMAG1432_1.jpg (650 KB, 2334x1471)
650 KB
650 KB JPG
Unbelievable. I already had this rough sketch of the lake scene and completely forgot about it when I made the digital one.
>>
>10
>>
>9
>>
>>38065852
Making progress. I have three more scenes to write and then the rough draft is finished.
The closer I get to the end, the more excited I get about it.
Gonna need to check up on some of the source material though.
>>
>nine again
Board is moving fast tonight.
>>
File: 2783225.png (101 KB, 1840x2954)
101 KB
101 KB PNG
>>38070710
>>38070324
>>38069885
Have this pip
>>
Welcome (or welcome back) to Bloody Talons! A CYOA about a buff young griffiness, former raider warlord, and all around killing machine who has realized how empty and pointless her life has been, and has left her life as a raider behind in order to find a real purpose in life.

We're the mysterious voices in the back of her head, so we're in this ride together with our heroic(?) protagonist, for better or worse. She is us and we are her, (try not to think about it too much, it makes our head hurt, just roll with it).

Our story exists in an AU where LittlePip got her brains blown out by the bridge on her first night out of the stable, and we looted her PipBuck off her.

We're at a Crossroads in our life, and it's up to us to figure out what we make of ourselves as we search for our purpose in this dead world.

Archive: (Will be posted eventually)

Past threads:
https://desuarchive.org/mlp/thread/36800853/
https://desuarchive.org/mlp/thread/36848197/
https://desuarchive.org/mlp/thread/36902687
https://desuarchive.org/mlp/thread/36990366
https://desuarchive.org/mlp/thread/37187865
https://desuarchive.org/mlp/thread/37318128
https://desuarchive.org/mlp/thread/37499122/
https://desuarchive.org/mlp/thread/37581137/
https://desuarchive.org/mlp/thread/37665559/
https://desuarchive.org/mlp/thread/37749529/
https://desuarchive.org/mlp/thread/37825687/
https://desuarchive.org/mlp/thread/37895733/
https://desuarchive.org/mlp/thread/38010981/

Name: Grisly "Grissy" Storm (Reaper)
Sex: Female
Species: Griffin
Color: Grey body, navy blue head/chest, pale purple highlights, gold eyes with mildly bloodshot/off white sclera, ivory white claws/beak.

Appearance:
We're a young, larger Griffiness with an olympian body covered in dense, defined, powerful muscle, including a chisled six pack of abs. Our head is squarer, with our head feathers kept short along the sides and our bangs long (we'd be Gilda's doppelganger if our colors were different). Our talons are honed and sharp after a lifetime of fighting with them, making them more effective at cutting through soft armor and dense flesh/hide. Our body has a dozen scars spread over various places, with our most notable ones being three cuts across our right cheek, four deep cuts diagonally across our otherwise fluffy chest, and one cut across the right side of our neck; and we have dozens of whipping scars across our back. We also have a couple thin, but deep scars left over from our crucifixion: over the top and bottom of both wrists, and the top and bottom of our paws.

Our eyes are wild, predatory, sleepless, untamed, and aggressive in nature.

S 10
P 2
E 9
C 2
I 2
A 9
L 7

Tagged Skills:
-Unarmed
-Small Guns (Shotguns/Pistols)
-Survival/Outdoorsman

Traits:
-Adrenaline
-Kamikaze
-Built to Destroy

Perks:
-Intimidating Presence
-cannibal
-Claustrophobic
-Shotgun Surgeon
-Toughness
-Bloody Mess
-Action Girl
-Stonewall
>>
File: 1617780659423.png (827 KB, 2400x2000)
827 KB
827 KB PNG
>>38071195
Equipment:
We're currently wearing an old turnout coat tied around our waist by the sleeves to act as a skirt, heavily faded and patched up with leather squares in a few spots. Loosely sashed over our jacket/skirt, around our waist, is a looped belt of shotgun shells. Worn over our forehead is a pair of flight goggles. We have black cloth wraps secured around our paws and claws. We also wear a full set of knee and elbow pads.

For armor, we wear some light metal guards over our shins and left forearm, and nothing else.

Secured to our right forearm, just above the wrist, is a PipBuck 3000.

Sashed across our chest is a bandolier lined with pouches, with a holster attached for a pistol, and any grenades we have are clipped on to it.

We also carry an old Equestrian mail service messenger bag for carrying miscellaneous things. We own a light cloth duffel bag we use to store loot, and keep rolled up and tucked in our messenger bag when not in use.

We're armed with a 12 guage O/U skeet shotgun, Little Macintosh (+Comfort Griffin Grip), and our talons.
>>
File: 1617477448106.png (169 KB, 900x817)
169 KB
169 KB PNG
>>38071199
Caps: 243

Notable Items:
-Stable 2 Canteen
-Flip Lighter
-Needle Nose Pliers
-Binoculars
-Guns and Bullets Magazine
-Wasteland Survival Guide
-Applejack Statuette

Supplies:
-Healing Potions x0
-Roll of healing bandages x0 uses
-Anti-Venom
-Dash Doses x3
-Med-X Doses x1
-Whiskey x2
-Shotgun Shells (Buckshot) x24
-Shotgun Shells (Slugs) x8
-44 magnum cartridges x17
-Frag Grenades x6
-Flashbangs x1
-Smoke Grenades x2
-Frag Mine x3
-Slave Collar x6

(Doing a slightly different quoting approach for this update only, for reasons)
(25)
We're gonna have to fuck something, we can't fuck Reggie or Kage because that would be weird, but the collar would make it hot; and Miss "Not Gay" doesn't want to us to fuck her brother. Hell we can be gentle... at least I think we can. Grissy you ever had a slowly loving fuck? Shits way underated.

(41)
Catch the hammer while he's alone and fuck him behind his sister's back. It's that easy

(34)
Wait no we'll get pregnant. Are we ready to be a mom?

(87)
>Maybe you should ask those voices in your head, they seem pretty smart.
There are two kinds of family, the one you're born to and the one you choose for yourself. The former is important; for most people they help form the groundwork for your entire personality, your values, how you see the world, and how you view those around you. Again that's for most people, for some it's just some biological attaché that means nothing. Hell start young enough and a raping raider gang can be a "family". They shape you from the start. As for the chosen family I can't help you on that Gristle. We're kinda in the same boat as you here, right now you're the only family we got all stuck up inside your head We don't have a chosen family, you're gonna have to find one for us.

(42)
I see I'm outnumbered here. I still wanna do something retarded, and I think>>38045941#is right.
Let's get him alone and have him fuck our brains out. Or fuck his brains out. Or both.
>>38045925#
Dumbass, that requires having someone who loves you in that way. Do you really wanna spend time and effort looking for someone like that?

(93)
I have no idea what Kage is talking about. Maybe we look and act superficially similar to how some of Reggie's relatives looked and acted when she was much younger, and her confused subconsciousness has latched onto this mistake? Or something like that. The thing about families, the thing that makes them different from other connections, is how they appear in your life when you're still dumb and mentally defenseless. So whenever you have a question about families, think in terms of weaknesses and incomplete descriptions.
>>38046034#
Come on, being a mother isn't so bad if you're a bird who knows where to draw the line. We'll just need some bacon, fried onions and greens for the omelette. Oh, and if we're lucky, turmeric or cardamom.
>>
>>38071214
>Eh... it isn't our time of the month, 34, we can risk a good dicking from a strong male rooster.
>We still shivered at the thought of having a kid.
>I appreciate the concern, though: I'm not ready to be a mother, at all. The idea of it still scares the shit out of me.
>Also, again: I am not going to eat our child if we have one! That's fucked!
>But... our cycle isn't for another... two weeks? If there's ever a time to be getting some good, thick, barbed rooster cock, now is totally the time.

>Yeah... I'm with 25, 41, and 42: we'll get this idiot alone, and fuck him good and hard once we get the chance.

>As for family...
>We frowned towards Kage, still confused, as we tried to force those rusty gears in our brain to turn, unsuccessfully, "They're saying that there's two kinds of family, the kind you're born with, and the kind you choose. They say that family helps make you who you are? But... they aren't really sure either". We then asked, "What am I missing, Kage? Something is different about what me, Reggie, Root, and Dogmeat got going, it's not like the other raider gangs I've been in, or even my clan. What am I missing?"
>Kage sighed, and said with a shake of his head, "It's love, shared love, Grissy, plain and simple. It's a love that you can't live without, unconditional, so long as that love is returned, it's the sort of love that comes from complete, implicit trust, and respect, it's a love that comes from a person you simply can't live without, and it's the sort of love that compels you to help your family, no matter what, no matter the cost, even if they don't want your help, and you just don't worry about what you'll get in return, because you love them. That's what family is, Grissy, it's a group of friends you love so much, that they hold a permanent place in your heart. Does that make sense?"
>Something about the whole speech made us pause, shocked. We'd... never had that, not as a slave, not as a beggar, and definitely not as a raider. We'd loved Harvester, we thought she loved us back, but... even when we were under her spell, it never felt the same as what we feel now towards our new friends, our new family.
>We felt some warm fuzziness in our heart, as we thought about them, and how much we cared for them, how much they cared for us.
>It felt... nice

>...
>>
>>38071226
>But it's also making us soft
>We forcibly swallowed down those fuzzy feelings, as a sense of mild, instinctual panic overtook us.
>We stood up, and grunted with a frown, "I'm gonna stretch my legs, get some air, poke around a bit for some loot"
>Reggie said, concerned, "No you're not, we still don't know if we're being followed!"
>We gave her a hard glare, and said, "I need some air! Okay? I...", we grimaced with a frown, before groaning, "I just... I just need to think a bit, about everything, everything, okay?". We flapped our wings to fly up, and open the door to the overturned RV, grunting, "If I get killed out there, it's on me. If that's too much to ask, just blow my head off"
>We climbed out, and slammed the door behind us.
--------------
"Hello, my little ponies, it is I, your leader. Let's have a little chat.

Allow me to ask a question: what does it mean to be a hero?

Some may find the term comical, and the mere conversation about the topic stupid, but I do not. In fact, I think it's important to think about heroes, because heroes inspire us, they are role models that we aspire to imitate in order to make ourselves and our world a better place. They give us hope, vision, purpose, and through all that, they give us the inner strength to help us face the darkness of our world.

I feel, personally, that a hero should embody the ideals we wish to see in ourselves and our neighbors, an example and role model for us all to follow. A hero should be someone with a vision for the future, a vision that we all can all rally behind, make our own, and fight for every day. They should be a strong, yet principled leader, who can inspire hope, and spread their great vision to the masses. And, finally, they should have rhe strength, ability, and will to make their vision a reality. That, my little ponies, is what it means to be a hero.

Think about that, when DJ Pon3 tries to convince you that a wild, misguided killer like War Machine is the hero you should all see as your role model.
Only a week ago, the name 'War Machine' was unknown to any of us. She is yet another 'savior of the wasteland' according to the ever unreliable, idealistic DJ Pon3, another poor, misguided soul fighting 'the good fight'. War Machine is a disruptor, who is already beginning to build up a masonic reputation in the minds of certain ponies in the wasteland. Make no mistake, my little ponies, over the last few days, predictably for one of DJ Pon3's 'heroes', she embodies some of the darkest urges of animal instinct, ignorance, and decay. Numerous excesses of violence and destruction already lay directly at her paws, and, much like other 'heroes' of DJ Pon3's variety. I doubt very much that she has any vision for the future at all, aside from 'fighting the good fight', and 'killing all the bad ponies', a simple mindset that is childish, and foolish.
>>
>>38071230
I have no intention of fighting the good fight, my little ponies, I want to END the fight. I want to bring peace, order, and the rule of law back to Equestria. I want to ensure everyone is fed, has access to clean drinking water, and a roof over their heads when they sleep. I want to ensure our children all receive a quality education, so they may grow to be smarter and wiser than us, and I want to give them the infrastructure and resources they need to truly make their dreams areality, when it comes time for us to pass on the torch, and control of this kingdom. I want to build a new military, one that can keep us safe from threats within and without, and can come to our rescue in times of crisis. I have no interest in killing our enemies, no, I want to bring them into the fold, and put their talents, skills, and strengths to use for the collective good! I offer every incentive to those who kneel, and swear allegiance to our great kingdom, and those who not kneel willingly, will be forced to their knees, and made useful despite their selfish wishes"

>We switched the radio off, and sighed.
>I was kind of hoping Red Eye might inspire us, like he usually does but... that just hurt, and it made me feel even more like an idiot.

>We sat down in the back bed of the skywagon where we'd been gathering up some items.
>A few license plates, three leather belts, some nuts and bolts, a toolbox with some rusty claw tools, a metal welding mask that was shaped for a griffin like ourself, and some white spray paint.
>To some, just a bunch of junk, but to us? It was our new armor! You don't survive as a raider without being clever and resourceful, after all.
>We stacked up several plates into a single, thick, small rectangle of scrap metal that was just large enough to cover up our upper chest, and protect our heart, trachea, and the upper halves of our lungs from the front. We then took a screwdriver and hammer, and, using them like a punch and a mallet, pounded three holes into each side. Then we punched three holes into two of the belts, lined up with the holes in the plate, and we secured the belts to the plates, and the plates to each other by slotting bolts into the holes, securing them at the front with the nuts. The two belts acted as shoulder straps, and by securing the third belt between the two behind the back, we had a nice harness to secure our new scrap metal breastplate over our fluffy, scarred chest.
>It was small, but light! Way, way lighter than our Talon armor, which was already pretty light to begin with. We just had to be careful not get shot in the back.
>Taking the plate back off for a few moments, we busted out the spray paint, and gave it a white paint job.
>We then took the welding mask, and gave it the same white paint job, before knocking out the eye visor. How's that for a helmet?
>>
>Appearance
How big are our awesome Gryphon tits?
>>
File: boobas.gif (359 KB, 450x359)
359 KB
359 KB GIF
>>38071261
>mfw griffon titty
>>
>>38071242
>How's that for a helmet?
Imma be honest with you, Griss. Helmets are questionable at stopping bullets under the best of circumstances, slapping a few millimeters of cast steel that's been sitting in a scrap pile for centuries in front of your face isn't so much armor as it is a prayer that the ammo getting shot at you wasn't put together by a competent loader.
>>
>>
>>38071242
>a quality education
He means a quality indoctrination. Robobrains have more personality than the foals he gets his hooks into.

If you can dent the helmet with a hammer it won't be worth more than obscuring your face.
>>
File: ppmt.jpg (724 KB, 1452x2232)
724 KB
724 KB JPG
Paper's been fighting me. Not sure if it's the humidity or the fact that I hadn't drawn anything in many days.
>>
File: THIS_TBH.png (193 KB, 496x560)
193 KB
193 KB PNG
>>38072157
I think the neck's a bit wide and the face could move lower down a little, but otherwise that's really cool, Nonny!
Make her thiccer.
>>
File: 2106591.png (332 KB, 900x900)
332 KB
332 KB PNG
>>38069002
A lot of MN7's characters were wasted potential.

The villains especially. The story never delved into them and instead just reiterated what we already knew about them.
>>
Alright lads, working on that Protegé x Murky clopfic now.
It's gonna be set in the cave, around near the end where they gotta snuggle for warth. It's the perfect hook.
It'll follow a slightly different chain of events too, wherein Ragini manages to find the cave and beds down too, and gets involved in an MMF threesome.
>>
>>38071242
Man, Red Eye is such a ride bitch. If we ever get the chance, we are *so* caving his skull in.
>>
>>38072528
As long as Murky gets railed in the ass harder than Shackles does, I'm good
>>
>>38071485
Helmets aren't for stopping bullets, they're for keeping hooves and rocks from bonking your head.
>>38071242
You probably should have been wearing a face mask of some kind whenever you fly. Seems a good idea to keep something between your face and the tarmac for when you eat shit one too many times.
>>
>>38068710
Would Ponfederates by NCR seperatist? Has anyone made a story like that before?
>>
>>38072615
Rude*
I really need to stop mobilefagging one of these days.
>>
>>38072646
Shackles does not get railed in the arse, so I think we're good.
>>
>>38072731
oh I grammerfucked that up. I meant to say

>As long as Protege rails Murky harder than Shackles does
>>
>>38072752
Well Shackles never rails Murky, so I think we're good.
>>
>>38072756
but does he have his way with Glimmer or Coral?
>>
>>38072965
>Writing anything with Shackles sexually
>Especially when he's got nasty stained teeth
Shiggy.
>Involving TopSlut
>Ever
Diggy.
>Coral
She's only involved getting written if there's gentle /ss/ between her and her son, because she's not exactly a compelling character beyond having extremely OP kinetic magic.
>>
>Wicked Slit never shackled Murky to her bed
>>
>>38073009
It'll be my next project after Protégé x Murky and Protégé x Murky x Ragini.
>>
>>38072413
>>
File: 686698.png (3.74 MB, 2560x1532)
3.74 MB
3.74 MB PNG
Read Homelands.
>>
>>38073144
Mine Diamonds.
>>
>>38072157
There he iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiis
>>
>>38073144
>Bix nood with shit filly: The adventure
Nah thanks.
>>
>>38073144
Wasn't Schotch's butt stamp supposed to be a toilet?
>>
>>38073455
No, she was worried that she would get a cutiemark in plumbing, but she got a mark for engineering.
>>
>>38073144
Cute zeebs.
>>
File: 465351.png (501 KB, 1000x800)
501 KB
501 KB PNG
>Little Pip accidentally dresses up as a raider during the first chapters, mistakenly gets shot at by calamity
>Think she's probably learned that the good/evil dichotomy lacks nuance and not everyone deserves death for simply not having the same goal as you
>LOL NOPE
>Little Pip wholesale slaughters anyone that her EFS considers "enemy" without actually knowing their intentions or circumstance

What the fuck. How can one mare be so based?
>>
>>38073657
>claims that every life is precious
>slaughters raiders by the hundreds
>>
>>38073657
If the EFS registers them as hostile, they will harm you as soon as they get a chance.
>>
>>38073663
t. little pip
>>
>>38073666
It's literally detecting intent to harm the wearer.
>>
>>38073671
>doesn't attempt to deescalate
>doesn't know if they're harming to murder or because they think they have no other choice
>doesn't even know what a vague concept like harm might entail and trusts that the magic is working every time
>>
>>38073660
>>38073657
Hey, not her fault that EFS can't distinguish between desperate bandit just trying to scrape by and legitimately insane murderhappy lunatic.
If they wanted to live, they shouldn't have entertained the idea of robbing/shooting her. Thought crimes like those are punishable by death if you have a pipbuck to tell you who's harboring hostile intentions.
>>
>>38073692
It wouldn't turn red until they are just about to draw their gun. You could be robbed by someone who's pip never turns red.
>>
>>38073713
You're right, we need to kill everyone to be completely safe.
>>
>>38073713
not sure this is true but I wish the story had explored it more. Was Monterey Jack's marker red or green when he robs Pip in Ch.1? If it was mentioned we'd at least have a canon threshold for what the EFS considers red.
>>
Imagine pranking somepony by hacking the pipbuck's EFS so that the color of hostiles is the friendly color and vice versa, but only some of the time.
>>
>>38073745
>Lol, I shot all my friends in a prank
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G_sW66eKTBo
>>
>>38073745
>"What's up, HoofTube, it's YA FILLY StableDweller22 back with another hilarious wasteland prank video!"
>"Today, I've HACKED my buddy Risky Revenue's PipBuck to show friendly targets as red, and invited his extended family over for a 'surprise party'! Guys, this is gonna be so fucking epic, let's see what he does!"
>three minutes of extended gunfire
>>
>>38073745
>Let me just break one of the most useful and complicated pieces of magitech ever created
>for a prank
>>
iirc in the game the bar turn red only for peoples/creature which will attack on sight
doesn't running away even turn the bar yellow?
in books i can't remember anything
>>
>>38073905
That is only in f4, one of the changes I have no issues with.
>>
>>38073657
Good. All raiders deserve the bullet.
>>
>>38074028
Even cute raider mares?
>>
>>38074100
If they don't surrender, yes.
The ones that do will be given food.
>>
Whenever I read Red Eye scenes, I always hear him with a voice a little deeper and suave than Dr. Calico from the film Bolt.

"I tires of these games. You are beginning to irk me, professor. I am IRKED! ...And that will not do."
>>
>>38073144
No.
>>
>>38073657
Is there an FoE protagonist that gets traumatized by their first kill?
>>
>>38073735
In the gamebryo games, it typically means "will shoot on sight", but there are a small number of exceptions, most notably the occasional forced conversation. I'm also convinced that the Vipers on the Long 15 south of Primm won't shoot at you as long as you don't hang around them for too long, but I haven't tested that in vanilla.
>>
>>38074415
all FoE protags need to be ready to mow down 100s of enemies , so sociopathy is pretty much the norm
puppysmile maybe don't get traumatized i think???
>>
>>38074430
You can walk passed the two who spawn in the road that are unaffiliated, the Vipers will shoot as soon as they spot you and the unaffiliated are farther away than you.
The ones who spawn in the road turn hostile if you get within about 10 feet of them, a good distance after they spot you.
They shoot whichever is closest for the most part. There is a little rudimentary threat assessment involved.

>>38074435
Puppy doesn't even realize she killed anyone.
She's literally a retard.
>>
>>38074415
I don't know of any that get downright traumatised, but in my fic, the secondary protagonist hesitates to kill a (clearly hostile) ghoul because she thinks it's a pony.
Only when it cracks her cousin's skull does she realise "shit I need to kill this thing or it'll kill both of us".
Her first kill on a pony does leave marks on her though.
But like I said, she's not the main protagonist, so I don't know if it counts.
>>
>>38074524
I plan to have a character that doesn't know what a ghoul is shoot one from a distance having only encountered ferals, and then later meet the group the ghoul was a part of, then finding out about the truth of what they are.
>>
>>38074536
I feel like it's been done before, but it remains a solid plot element.
What's your fic about?
>>
>>38074554
Nice try, FBI, I'm not detailing points of my fic.
>>
File: 797997.jpg (95 KB, 800x450)
95 KB
95 KB JPG
>>38074524
Who is the main protagonist of your story? Iron? If so, could you tell me how old she's supposed to be? I picture her around the same age as Spur and Biscuit. Is she supposed to be younger? Older?
>>
Any cool, chill settlements that get mentioned in the big 5?
I'm looking for a place that a retired raider would want to call home.
>>
>>38074610
Yeah, that seems about right, maybe a year or two younger, depending on how old you interpret those two to be.
>>
>>38074616
Friendship City banged until Pip got it blown up
In the big 5, Salt Cube City (PE) seemed pretty nice and has mercenary work available, a retired raider could probably hack it in Dise (Heroes). The only place bearable in PH was probably that fishing village where the boat pulls over, can't remember its name

if it's in the past I unironically want to see a pre-cannabalism Arbu at some point
>>
>>38074616
It's not a part of the big 5, but I've always liked Gemstone from The Chrysalis. It seems chill. The kind of quiet yet lively place I would seek out if I were ever in the Equestrian wasteland.
>>
>>38074656
Ironically enough, the raider in question doesn't even wanna do merc work anymore. She's scared of dying and leaving her foal orphaned. Still, Salt Cube city could work.
If I recall correctly, the fishing village was named Riverside. That could work since the fic is set after all the big bullshit happens (so Hoofington would actually be a livable place instead of hell on Earth).
Haven't read Heroes so I don't know shit about Dise.
>>38074662
Haven't heard of the story, so I have no idea what kind of place that is, can you tell me more?
>>
>>38074684
Apparently I'm retarded and just wasn't looking right. I found the fic and I feel even more retarded given how popular it was. Guess I'll add it to my RIL and get around to it... probably never.
>>
>>38074684
Gemstone is basically just a friendly small wasteland town. It's the hub for the main characters for most of the story. I dunno, it just stood out to me and had a lot of character since you get to learn about a lot that goes on in the town instead of just the general store. Usually the settlements in these stories aren't fleshed out at all and are just a place to go to get quests and buy/sell shit, but there was a lot of little details about the different places within it. The story itself is about a pre-war changeling that wakes up alone in a preservation pod and has to survive. I'd recommend it. It's good. The first bits of the story are typical wasteland wandering stuff which I liked. The later parts of the story are mostly filled with military strategy which I found less interesting, but still fun.
>>38074656
I honestly barely remember Friendship City at all, though it's been forever since I read Kkat's story. I know more about Friendship City from Glimmerlight talking about her parents than anything that happened with Littlepip.
>>
>>38074786
Bug girl wakes up from stasis. She meets another mare. Dykery happens at one point. There's also a big raider mare and a stallion who knows her very intimately.
>>
>>38074933
I see. I might read it after I'm done with DOWAS and its sequel.
I'm probably gonna go for Salt Cube city, though. I don't remember what happens to Riverside after the events of PH (don't even remember if it survives the entire fic). Meanwhile, the Salt Cube city parts are all contained in one or two chapters so getting details on them might be easier.

Although, now that I say this... Kinda tempted to have her settle down in Chapel, just for shits and giggles.
>>
>>38074933
It gets mentioned offhand a few times but I don't think it was explored until Littlepip arrived so the Enclave could kill it, making it clear that they are in fact big bad.
It's a shame it didn't get talked about more - a city built into the Statue of Liberty/Friendship that's trying to hold true to the values of the statue and let in anyone who needs help, but also grappling with the problems that come from offering help too willingly - an attitude that made Tenpony Tower so hostile to outsiders and caused the Twilight Society to forget the values of their idol. Would be nice to explore the stress that would come with running a community like that.
>>
B
>>
File: 54774734.png (107 KB, 500x432)
107 KB
107 KB PNG
>>38075703
wackjack
>>
>>38075771
Boo is qt
>>
>>38075874
Rampage, Lunacae, and Boo were the only positives from PH for me.
P21 was alright but didn't have as much oomph going for him as those three.
>>
Chapter 5 is in the works
Stern comes to grips with her newfound sense of morality, gets closer to Murky, and begins removing ponies who know too much or are a threat.
>>
She blowin shit up
>>
>>38076246
Littlepip, you dumb whorse.
Those explosives are right behind you, you're going to fucking blow yourself up.
>>
File: happyrampy.jpg (635 KB, 2028x1519)
635 KB
635 KB JPG
>>38072157
Just kidding. Anyway, here's the real new pic.
>>38072178
Thanks.
>>
Why does the Enclave brand traitorous pegasi and just let them go? Why not just kill them?
>>
>>38076458
Plot element.
>>
File: unimpressed_dashie.png (551 KB, 2800x4200)
551 KB
551 KB PNG
>>38076458
I never understood that. Maybe there's a lot more dashites than we know of because we only see the few that escaped before the Enclave could kill them.
>>
>>38076458
They send hit squads after them if they are actually dangerous.
Executing them in public would make too many ponies question the authorities especially if the crime was something nebulous or manufactured.
>>
>>38076458
Because it's not treason, per se. Speaking historically, banishment has traditionally been a one-step-down from capital punishment, for when killing the guy isn't quite warranted or would be bad optics. The Enclave's official stance is that they'd love to go down and fix the surface, just, you know, somewhere down the line when they're ready to. A Dashite is less a case of utter betrayal, and more akin to childish impatience that would only result in more harm being done if they jumped the gun like he is suggesting. Morning Glory notwithstanding, signs point to the brand usually being taken willingly, as a statement that Rainbow Dash was right, though "willingly" and "voluntarily" aren't necessarily synonymous. And as >>38076542 pointed out, they do deal with the ones that spend their exile gearing up to get back at the Enclave, but for the ones that are content to just do their part in fighting the Good Fight, there's really nothing to gain by putting them down.
>>
bump
>>
>>38076407
Wampage!
God she's cute.
>>
Calamari
>>
File: 1443460240099 (2).png (126 KB, 1050x801)
126 KB
126 KB PNG
>"I don't see why you're so surprised, this was in the contract."
>>
Boomph
>>
>>38076602
This

Also, it's good optics and propaganda: if they don't kill their traitors, but instead brand them and exile them to the Wasteland, then they appear merciful and civilized, and also makes traitors more likely to just leave, than lash out knowing they'd be hunted down and shot. If a Dashtie arms up, and comes back to take the hurt to the Enclave, then they have a proper villain and terrorist who was shown mercy, and came back for vengeance, that's a great narrative, one that can be concluded with a nice, public execution, the people might even cheer as the terrorist Dashtie is killed. And if the government needs to cover up some really heinous fuckup or atrocity on their part? Well, then they can claim a dashtie did it as a terrorist attack, have force recon scoop up the first dashtie they can find, pin the blame on that dashtie, and, boom, narrative fulfilled, and a major fuckup for the government just turned into a big PR win.

Or something like that, I'm writing this off off cuff, so apologies for the roughness
>>
>>38079223
Tl;dr the Enclave probably wants Dashties to come back on the attack and strike fear into their people. They're creating their own enemies to knock down for propaganda, CIA style.
>>
Bump
>>
>>
>>38080002
>see cute mare
>decide to check out what fic she's from
>find the image on pb
>find the fic it's from
>3 chapters, completely dead since last year
Pain.
>>
>>38080021
I'd share my cute mare designs for the FO:E story I'm writing with you, Anon, but I don't want them copied.
>>
>>38080075
You're writing a story with me?
I honestly doubt anyone would steal your designs, but if you feel that's a risk, you do you.
>>
>>38080021
It's a cute mare regardless, so life is good.
>>
>>
File: 2676763 (1).jpg (191 KB, 1440x2160)
191 KB
191 KB JPG
What happened to dragons on FoE?
>>
>>38081032
They're around, most avoid Equestria like it'll make their scales fall off.
>>
Good night Alloy bump
>>
>>38081497
She cute
>>
>>38076407
squishy
>>
>>38076407
Fat schizo bitch
>>
>>38081895
It's fat HUGGABLE shizo bitch 4u.
>>
>>38080617
The 10mm pistol from fallout 1 and 2 always had this weird mix of revolver and autoloader features. But in my heart of hearts it will always be a 12 shot 10mm revolver, because that's fucking wicked and I trust the artwork more than the written description.
>>
>>38076407
I want to rub this fat schizo horse and phhhbt her belly.
>>
File: stern.png (839 KB, 1907x1907)
839 KB
839 KB PNG
Stern
>>
>>38082328
>Stern and Gawd lesbo action
>>
Threadly reminder that dykes and faggots STINK, SMELL, and REEK.
>>
>>38082517
Based. The wasteland needs foals.
>>
>>38082683
Blackjack wouldn't have anything to do otherwise
>>
>>38082517
But can it be treated?
There must be some cure for these symptoms.
>>
>>38082328
I've never written anything this long, but Stern begins to become violently protective of her new friend.
>>
So I'm writing a raider SoL fic, but I'm not sure whether or not to put a scene showing the protagonist being an actual raider.
So far, all my scenes tell about it, but I don't know if it would add anything to the fic to actually go out of my way to make a scene showing her being a sadistic cunt.
>>
>>38083166
i would think you can don't put ay in it ( except if it like iimportant to the 'plot'
even serial killers spend most of their times not killing anyone
>>
>>38083188
True enough. I kinda wanted to hammer it home that she's an absolutely horrid piece of shit. But maybe it's not to.
>>
>>38082132
Unico revolver? It was an autoloader ... or at least, has a slide for cycling the cylinder.
>>
>>38083226
Forgot a word there. Meant maybe it's better* not to.
Excuse the retardation, it's genetic.
>>
File: Mouthgun.jpg (161 KB, 1446x1000)
161 KB
161 KB JPG
So, speaking of guns, is the phrase "hoof cannon" used anywhere outside of Project Flankorage?
I'm assuming that was strapped to the canonbone section of the foreleg, so maybe it's more a hoof+canon, because you fire it by dropping your hoof sharply, rather than my first image, which was that it was chambered in 3-inch shells, probably pretty subsonic but still a lot of kick.
>>
>38083226
i would advice to keep it sublte, i have no idea of how it's gonna be , but there is a difference between cartoonishly evil bad action sequence about rape/torture/muder and just asshole ready to do it
>>
>>38083358
Yeah you're right. I should definitely keep it subtle.
On a different note... What do you guys think of "Vermillion" as the name of a painter? I feel like it might be lacking a second part to it.
>>
>>38083349
Bold of you to assume that the author put that much thought into it.
>>
File: Unica_W_mzzBk.jpg (486 KB, 900x675)
486 KB
486 KB JPG
>>38083252
Found it! unicA, not .co

>>38083417
Bold? Really? I mean, '''''I''''' put that much thought into my world building, an had no reason to think other FoE authors don't.
>>
>>38083383
Turpentine maybe?
>>
So, since at the end of Fo:E, Pip restores communication to the SPP hub, does that mean Celestia gets to talk to the population again?
Does she talk to them as Celestia?
My memory of the ending (and epilogues) of the original Fo:E are extremely hazy.
>>38083464
Thanks for the suggestion.
>>
>>38084177
Damn, Kkat went and killed off a good waifu
>>
>>38084177
But at the very least, the population is aware that Celestia is "alive"?
>>
File: Corkboard-Lilpip.png (458 KB, 1132x809)
458 KB
458 KB PNG
>>38084187
I don't think that's generally the view.

>>38084200
Ostensibly, at least, the reason *we* know about Celestia's final state, is because Little Pip broadcast her memories, as an orb, to the tenpony tower's antenna, and Homage found a way to repackage it as a book that the rest of us have read.

Thus, to learn her story ... you first have to know something about memory orbs.
>>
>>38084281
Oh, right, I forgot about that.
>>
>>38082793
Build a portal and embark on a Christian crusade through Equestria, there is no other way.
>>
Someone said before that Fallout's "meme power level stats" were not very useful for a realistic combat simulation experience. What would be more useful stats, then?
>>
>>38085514
Whatever it is I don't care.
I like the meme stats.
>>
>>38085514
Ratings that are more akin to what real world statistics would quantify for.
Theres wiki pages I think that were made for this.
>>
File: Spoiler Image (1.82 MB, 2500x2000)
1.82 MB
1.82 MB PNG
I'm gonna say it:

Littlepip was made for Red Eye
>>
>>38085514
They're simplified forms of actual ability.
Medicine is your knowledge of medicine and ability to treat wounds for example.
>>
>>38085514
Realistic ≠ better from an RPG standpoint. It's fine how it is, both in old fallout and new fallout. (excluding 4 and 76)
iirc your gun sways more while aiming with a low skill value and you do less damage. The increased damage thing can be explained as hitting more accurately and the sway is a gun handling thing. Bethesda are already doing away with skills with the newer Fallout games and replacing them with perks that just give flat bonus damage, which is double-lame, because not only does it prevent you from raising your skills, but it also makes perks a lot less interesting, since they now have to fill in for skills and involve ridiculous jumps in power compared to the older games which had a more gradual damage curve because you got +damage from both your skills increasing and your perks.

If there were some optional 'immersive' game mode that made all your skills increase gradually as you used them I might be interested, but only if it were tailor made with that system in mind, and didn't fall short in areas like making speech/barter too easy to increase and lockpicking/medicine too difficult or resource intensive.
>>
>>38085714
the only redpip story i could find was this

https://www.fimfiction.net/story/117590/3/fallout-equestria-broken-bonds-the-cloptacular/an-exchange-to-remember-red-eye-x-littlepipanya
>>
File: 1631817034717.png (1019 KB, 1920x1080)
1019 KB
1019 KB PNG
I only like Little Pip from the very first chapter because I relate with being a technician who basically does the same thing every day because the equipment you service is nigh indestructible, and even when it does break, it's trivial to fix. Little Pip post-stable is just a shitty imitation Jesus Christ whose only two good characters orbiting her is a cowboy and a zombie mech.

Blackjack is the far superior character because, not only is she far more attractive and isn't a total fucking dyke, but I relate far more with being a depressed alcoholic who really likes guns and basically just forces themself through the day because suicide is for pussies and because you have some sort of hero complex. However, whiskey is too expensive though, and the cheap shit is horrible, so I stick to vodka.

I don't even like PH that much either, I just like the characters. The overall story of PH is way too fucking long and doesn't justify its length whatsoever. You could chop the majority of chapters in PH in half and you'd change nothing about the overall story.
>>
>>38086082
It's always really cool to see how different artists interpret BJ's augs.
>>
File: 1639795356184.png (1.54 MB, 1280x819)
1.54 MB
1.54 MB PNG
>>38086082
Also PH loses all its stakes in that one chapter and really should've ended there. Once it became Metal Gear Solid: Rising Revengence (featuring the Mane Six) is when it became a hilariously slow train wreck. I almost wanna write an alternate PH with a better fucking plot that doesn't lose all its stakes immediately and also doesn't twiddle its fucking thumbs for several hundred words just to say one thing.

Sorry, I'm basically derailing right now to gush over how much I like Blackjack and I'm also coming off a wicked hangover right now at midnight after day drinking and I'm also still partially drunk and in a lot of fucking pain because I decided to chug piping hot coffee while drunk and having no feeling in my nerves and my throat feels like someone shoved a pocket knife into it.
>>
>>38086119
Cool story, bro.
>>
File: 1640308880841.jpg (194 KB, 1600x1914)
194 KB
194 KB JPG
>>38086120
Fuck you faggot, I want BJ to give me a BJ and also destroy my cock and balls.

Honestly, Little Pip post vault is such a shit character. What reason does she have for even doing half the shit she does?
>Boo hoo, I hate slavery, therefore I'm gonna turn myself into Jesus
What a retarded fucking reason. She's the equivalent of those fags who get really into social movements who they themselves have zero stakes in. If the whole point was just hating slavery, why the fuck didn't she just hunt down slavers? No, let me instead go on a fucking moral crusade across the wasteland while also genociding entire towns because they don't personally align to your moral compass. Fucking lmao. Imagine reading the New Testament and Jesus Christ decides to personally slaughter all of Bethlehem. I mean sure, God basically commits genocide every other day in the Old Testament, but God in the New Testament is supposed to be this all loving heavenly father who would forgive even the most heinous of crimes so long as you trust him.

Seriously, Little Pip is a faggot dyke who her friends should've realistically abandoned at the precise moment she decides she needs to become the wasteland's moral police officer. Little Pip also really should've put a bullet into Velvet's head the moment she went
>You can't kill people who are shooting at you because... WELL YOU JUST CAN'T, OKAY?
>>
>>38086140
Bruh, BJ literally wouldn't shoot anyone for fucking ages because IT'S JUST BAD, OKAY?
She even refused to shoot her rapist until Lunacae did it for her.
>>
>>38086146
At least BJ didn't have anyone orbiting her 24/7 telling her how the basic principle of self-defense is bad. My main issue with Velvet is that she would literally tell Little Pip how bad she is for shooting at someone who is actively shooting at her.
>>
File: 1628534176185.jpg (104 KB, 1024x768)
104 KB
104 KB JPG
>>38086160
Like, I get it. You're trying to make a statement on the morality of killing. I can understand that, but when your main character is just defending herself it's really damn hard for me to understand why you're trying to lecture me on why that's bad. If you put your character into more moral gray areas with killing then you could actually make dialogue like that work, which he tries to do but fails at spectacularly every time. Dialogue like that doesn't fucking work when you make your character crank her moral compass to eleven and genocides an entire fucking town, retard. It also really doesn't help that the character into which your making that statement is also one of the most awful people ever morally. She is not only constantly hypocritical to her own moral compass, but also constantly fucks over Little Pip.
>Hey, I see you have a substance abuse problem
>Well, instead of trying to talk to you and help you resolve it by being a good and caring friend I'm just gonna drug you and force a medical procedure on you against your will
>Please understand, also killing bad lmao
Fucking hell man. And then the story has the balls to insist Velvet was in the right. Even though I'm a total alcoholic myself, if you were to drug me and force me under the scalpel to resolve it I would personally put a fucking bullet into your head which is also what Little Pip should've done and she would've been one hundred percent justified in doing so.
>>
File: 1625953673223.jpg (137 KB, 1024x844)
137 KB
137 KB JPG
>>38086146
>>38086198
And that's the thing, at least PH tries to make a decent statement on the ethics of killing. Sure, it definitely isn't the best again, A LOT of things about PH isn't the best, but he at least tried a little harder than Kkat. I think it's perfectly understandable for a person undergoing a crisis of faith after having their entire worldview blown into pieces to be a little more hesitant to just blindly playing the role of judge, jury, and executioner. Sure, maybe not to the extremes that BJ went to, but at least the reasoning and context is sound unlike Little Pip who was in the moral right 99% of the time only to have a morally awful character tell her that she was actually in the moral wrong... somehow?

I guess that's kind of the thing with most FoE stories that simultaneously makes me hate them but also love them. The foundation is almost always rock solid but then the building itself is a fucking catastrophe. Like, you had it, you were almost there but you just cannot write to save your damn life. Make characters behave realistically, don't take years to write what could be said in minutes, don't have plot lines that go in circles just to pad word length, etc. but man - almost every time FoE writers fail at the basic principles of writing. Your prose is not so fucking good that it justifies writing a million and a half words you dope.
>>
>>38086221
As much as I agree that PH is decidedly too long, I do think that some of the length makes it into what it is.
In particular, it really gives you this feeling of journey; like Blackjack's perseverance is actually shown, rather than told.
The fic being as long as it is definitely adds to the overall feeling it has, and that feeling is one of the things I love the most about it.
But I won't deny the plot goes around in circles way too much.
>>38086198
>Fucking hell man. And then the story has the balls to insist Velvet was in the right. Even though I'm a total alcoholic myself, if you were to drug me and force me under the scalpel to resolve it I would personally put a fucking bullet into your head which is also what Little Pip should've done and she would've been one hundred percent justified in doing so.
Can't say I struggle with anything like that myself, but I'm in the same boat. I was so fucking pissed of at VR when that happened, I really hoped Pip would lash out, or at least do something about that cunt.
>>38086146
I mean, it's a character flaw like many others. Like someone said a few threads ago, BJ is too concerned about being a good pony, obsessed with it even.
>>38086140
>>38086082
This. That exactly is why I don't like Littlepip and love Blackjack so god damn much. She's flawed, retarded, and stupid, but that just makes her a compelling character. While Pip is kinda just… a generic, big, bad, hero.
>>38086119
Fucking this. I actually stopped reading by that point. Not out of ragequit or anything, I just lost all investment in the fic, and picking it up and continuing was just more effort than I was willing to put in.
>>
File: foe.gif (3.73 MB, 404x337)
3.73 MB
3.73 MB GIF
>>
So sad that Wicked Slit overdosed on med-x, I always thought she was clean but I guess you never really know anyone. Stern found her, but it was too late to save her by the time they could get a doctor.
>>
>>38087093
And with that, Murky lost his negative karma romance option forever. A potential longterm love, if perhaps just barely too old and pollution-ravaged to start a family with him and begin again, turned into just another desiccated skeleton in the ruins.
>>
>this Blowjob simping wall of text
bro, i like her too but come on.
>>
>>38087297
He had a 30% chance of success saying he really liked her mane. My nigga took it anyways, you can't blame him for shooting his shot, he's got game under pressure.
>>
>>38085979
It's a good one, but personally I'd like something romantic instead of sexual
>>
>>38087297
It's just weird how everyone who's got it out for Murky turns up dead. Stern's investigation team says it was probably suicide and you should stop asking questions.
>>
>>
>>38087297
Wasn't there some mare in the gangs picking on him that had the hots for him?
>>
Why slavery still exists on the wasteland? After all, it is one of the most wasteful systems in the world. Yes, you do not pay the slave, but this is only one of the few advantages.
>>
>>38088174
She wanted to kill him, but you could say she was just really violently tsundere
>>
>>
>>38059096
Well done kind of similar to what I had imagined her to look like...
>>
Bedtime safety bump
>>
>>38086110
What artist does the best interpretation of BJ's cyborg limbs
>>
>>38088753
Pretty fresh depiction of Rampage in armor. Don't think I've seen anything like that before.
>>
>>38088753
>image name
Yay I guess? I like my organs where they are.
>>
>>38086140
I like how Lil Pip is more of a moral police officer than Blackjack, an actual police officer.
>>
>>38086759
kek
>>
File: 1612323409731.png (404 KB, 2750x3200)
404 KB
404 KB PNG
>>38087305
What can I say? I need some bad bitches.
>>
>>38090386
In need of a stallion to bring her badness down a notch or two.
>>
>>38090673
She needs Lancer.
>>
>>38090677
Anon that's race-mixing, no.
>>
>>38090683
P-21 is a boring faggot. Lancer is a chad and would bitch slap the retard out of BJ with his cock.
>>
>>38090690
That's what Red-Eye is for, Anon.
Forget LittlePip, BJ needs to be the one to get in bed with him, if only for the tale and the free dicking that will set her head straight.
He's also not a dirty fucking zigger that has been hit with a retard stick.
>>
>>38090696
Forget all the zigger shit and just take Lancer personality. It's what i do, and it makes him right in my head. Red Eye is just another faggot who never shuts the fuck up.
>>
>>38090719
>Forget all the zigger shit and just take Lancer's personality
Of a huge ooga-booga tribal retard with extreme daddy issues?
Nah I'm good.
>>
>>38090725
Suit yourself. I like him better than the other retards. Calamity is passable though.
>>
Damn, Fallout 1 is even better than I expected.

Birb will be out tomorrow morning.
>>
>>
https://www.engadget.com/fallout-moving-forward-as-a-tv-series-on-amazon-prime-092535878.html?src=rss

>surprise reveal at E3
>"Fallout" appears on screen followed by "Equestria"
Realistically, what would be the fallout hehe of this?
>>
>>38091382
>So we’re incredibly excited to partner with Todd Howard and the rest of the brilliant lunatics at Bethesda to bring this massive, subversive, and darkly funny universe to life with Amazon Studios
>>>'''subversive'''

ALL YOU EVER NEED TO DO IS TRY TO ADAPT THINGS ALMOST ONE TO ONE, YOU FUCKING CUNTS.
STOP FUCKING RUINING EVERYTHING BY TRYING TO SUBVERT EXPECTATIONS.
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA.
>>
>>38091393
Sorry your peanut brain is too dumb to understand kino slow burn atmospheric subversive media :^)
>>
File: THIS_IS_FINE_TOO.jpg (53 KB, 604x604)
53 KB
53 KB JPG
>>38091400
It's all so tiresome.
>>
>>38091403
But Anon, wouldn't the TV show being a Fallout Equestria show subvert your expectations?
>>
>>38091400
Kino and subversive are contradictory.
One cannot exist in the presence of the other..
Subversive is specifically a negative descriptor, the neutral version is surprising.
>>
>>38091422
>Show gets made
>Half the cast are now zebras
>Calamity as well as being a zebra is now also female
>Is still in a relationship with Velvet Remedy
>Velvet Remedy is also a zebra
>LittlePip is still herself
>But the story is no longer a journey to save the wasteland as a whole
>Now it's a story of combating hatred of Zebras
>Steelhooves is the bad guy
>The cast all talk about the needless hate against Zebras every few minutes
>Zecora is a saintly figure to them
>Cast including LittlePip goes apeshit when they find out Steelhooves killed her
>He dies off-screen
>Because LittlePip is a good ally that told them so he was exiled from the group
>Because she also loves Zebras
>Homage is Zebra
>Instead of finding beautiful harmonious tracks by Sweetie Belle, LittlePip must find tracks from a jazz band of Zebras
>Red-Eye is literally hoofler with his slavery
>Because most of his slaves are now Zebras for some reason
>LittlePip and company vow to stop the evil
>Something about a Goddess that's glossed over in favour of this plotline
>Red-Eye still gets nuked of course
>Spike also wants to use the Gardens of Equestria to restore the Zebralands
>It's only right after all
>The Enclave are actually good guys trying to open up the surface
>The SPP tower was actually blocking the cloud layer and keeping it shut itself
>The brain of Celestia hates Zebras so much that she cut off Equestria from the sky
>She's literally hoofler 2.0
>Through really retarded plot reasons the Enclave and LittlePip are still at odds
>The Enclave want to open up the sky but control the SPP tower for their own reasons that favour Pegasi primarily
>But LittlePip and company don't like that
>Why can't the Zebras control it?
>They've suffered the most, just look at what Red-Eye did
>Enclave are taken down
>SPP is taken over, Celestia is unceremoniously deleted while ranting about those fucking zi-
>Everybody claps as the spirit of Zecora descends and kisses LittlePip
>LittlePip fucks Zebra!Homage
>Roll credits
>>
File: 1630550887925.jpg (100 KB, 945x945)
100 KB
100 KB JPG
>>38091456
>The brain of Celestia hates Zebras so much that she cut off Equestria from the sky
>>
>>38091456
Why must you torture me this way, anon?
>>
>>38091525
Because my pain is constant and sharp, and I do not wish for a better world for anyone.
>>
>>38091456
>>Calamity is a mare
Fuck yes. I don't care about the rest of your paranoid ramblings, I don't care how much you fear evil propaganda-emitting orbital brainwashing lasers. It's all worth it.
>>
>>38091530
Yeah, that's very understandable anon.
>>38091570
You make a good point.
>>
>>38090677
She had Lancer. It didn't go so well tho.
https://ponerpics.org/images/1407244
>>
>>38091382
I'd be hyped for /mlp/ to have a bigger meltdown than /tv/ and /v/
>>
>>38071242

>>38071485
>>38071912
>>38072669
>>38072615
>Eh, something is better than nothing, 85, and like 69 said: at worse, it can still stop rocks and blunt objects, knives and blades, a solid punch, or the ground from fucking up our face.
>But then again, this feels like some solid steel...
>We grabbed the hammer, and gave 12's test a try. We wound up, and gave the mask a hard SMACK, then another, and another.
>...nothing! Not a dent! It must be pretty good then, right?

>Whatever, it looks cool, and that's good enough for me.

>We sighed, a little more content, and leaned back, propping ourselves up with our forearms behind us as we stared up at the sky, and that ugly grey cloud ceiling that made the whole world look dreary and depressing and shit.
>...

>"Watcha thinking about, boss?", we heard a very familiar voice ask.
>We gasped in shock, and sprung into action as our heart nearly leapt out of our chest from the sheer suprise: we grabbed little Macintosh and wheeled around to face the source of the voice, our heart hammering in our ears as we kicked up SATS.
>Standing nearby, (and way, way too close for comfort!), was a griffiness, young, around our age. She was snow white, with yellow eyes that were bloodshot and diseased, like ours, and a filthy body covered in scars, also like ours. She was wearing an old flight jacket, the sort with a nice fur lining, and it had buckles she used to keep the sleeves rolled up above her elbows. Layered over it was an some scrap metal armor for her torso, and layered over that was a bandolier of shotgun shells. She carried an old trench shotgun with a sword bayonet mounted on the end. She was also wearing some patched up cargo pants, some boots, and she had two knive sheaths strapped to her, one on her forearm and one on the side of her boot.

>We already knew her name: Stickup Slasher. She was an old friend.

>We dropped SATS
>She gasped, and dropped the gun she had been holding propped up on her shoulder with one of her talons, before stepping back, and holding up both claws in surrender, grunting in a desperate panic, "Whoa whoa whoa! Shit-!"
>Simultaneously, we lowered our pistol, and held up a Talon of our own, quickly grunting with our own panic, our heart still hammering in our chest, "Hey hey, hey! We're cool! We're cool!"
>Stickup gasped and took a few breaths, wide eyed, as she held a claw to her heart, and gasped, "SHIT Reaper! I thought you were gonna kill me! I nearly shat myself!"
>Our eyes widened, as our gaze hardened, and we pointed the pistol at her again with a jab, "Wha-!? Bitch, you nearly did die! What the fuck is wrong with you!?"
>Stickup smirked, "What ISN'T wrong with me, boss?"
>>
>>38092270
>We stopped to think about that for a half second, before we lowered the gun again, and laughed a bit, smiling, "Ah fuck, good point...". We stood up, dropping the pistol in the bed of the truck next to our other gear, and hopped out, before pulling Stickup into a big hug, which she happily reciprocated.
>We held her tight, and smiled, "I've missed you"
>She hugged tight back, smiling herself, "Aww... I've missed you too, boss"
-------------------
>Time for a little backstory (just... try to imagine a little sideshow with cartoon versions of everyone like I am, it's more fun that way).

>Stickup used to be a Talon youth, but... she never quite took the Talon lessons to heart, and she always thought the whole thing was a joke.
>She had that Griffin's greed Reggie always talks about, though, and without that Talon code to hold her back? Shit, she grew up to be one dirty bitch of a huckster. If she saw an opportunity to pull a con or stir up some chaos to pull an opportunity out of thin air, she wouldn't even hesitate.
>When she was around Reggie's age, and started doing her own smaller, solo jobs, she cut her teeth doing "detective work". She'd find jobs involving stolen goods, she'd help the owners of the stolen goods find out who stole them, and then she'd help them get some Wasteland justice. She'd crack cases that had local guards stumped, she'd find hiding spots for stolen goods almost on instinct, ponies joked that she might've been about to get one of those ass marks ponies all get.
>Well, in reality, Stickup realized what we realized when we decided to quit being a raider: people trust that Talon logo, and she decided to abuse that.
>She's one slippery rat of a hen, always has been. So, she'd steal things from ponies in the larger towns, hide them in the homes or shops of someone who already had a grudge, then she'd "crack the case" later, and recieve a legitimate, clean reward, and reputation.
>It all went wrong about a year in, when she got caught
>Withiut dragging the story on forever: we'll just say that her family didn't take it well. She was stripped of her armor, and exiled from the Tribe, from her family.
>She kept up her cons, making enemies and dirty friends all over the Wasteland, from coast to coast as she'd say.
>>
>>38092272
>Over time, she crept closer and closer to raiderism, dipping her toes into it, and, eventually, she got sucked in.
>I don't quite remember what exactly she did, but she managed to make Harvester angry, and... when Harvester was angry, we were angry, back then. So, we got Harvester and a few other members of the Brigade together, and we caught this bitch.
>We beat the hell out of her, and Thrasher had his way with her, a couple times, a lot of times. The big guy nearly killed her.
>Then Harvester had her turn. She spent the next few weeks breaking Stickup. She didn't care what happened to Stickup, she just wanted her to suffer, because Harvester was sadistic like that.
>But Stickup came out the other side of it, Harvester had broken her down completely, shattered her soul to pieces, and she only survived because she had a genuine raider's spark in her heart that wouldn't go out.
>When Harvester was done with her, we decided to give her a chance to prove herself. We sent her to the Firewatch Base ruins out in Everfree, the same initiation we sent all the other recruits to. She went out along with a group of about a dozen more experienced, older raiders.
>By the end of the week, she was the only survivor. The forest killed everyone else, and had tried to kill her, but she fought, survived, and even came to thrive. In the crucible that was Everfree, that spark in her heart lit into a fire, and an adrenaline junkie was born.
>>
>>38092276
>We built her back up after that, putting those pieces of who she used be back together around that new, fiery raider core.
>She was our errand girl for a while, and she was fun to have around. She was a liar and a dirty rat, but she loved a good fight, and she appreciated loyalty in an ironic twist of fate.
>Harvester eventually talked us into kicking her out of the gang. That was a messy affair, and, now, after being crucified and seeing Harvester's true colors, I think Harvester was just growing jealous of how much attention we were giving Stickup, maybe even a bit threatened by it.
>...
>Harvester made us push a away a lot of our friends over the years, now that I think about it.
>Shit...
----------------------
>We gave Stickup a final squeeze, as we said, "I'm sorry for kicking you out, Stickup, I... I made a mistake, a lot of mistakes", we backed off from the hug, smiling a guilty smile, "But I'm trying to do better"
>She backed off, and said with a dismissive wave of her claw, "Hey, it's fine, you've got nothing to apologize for, I fucked up, I deserved to get kicked out"
>We shook our head, and frowned, "No, you didn't. You were loyal, and... a real friend, and I kicked you to the curb because Harvester wanted you gone, and I'm sorry, really"
>Stickup stared back, taking the apology in, before nodding, "Well... thanks, boss, that means a lot"
>We then smirked, "So... you're still calling me 'Boss' huh? What, you never fell in with another group? It's been months!"
>She shrugged, "I've never been much of a team player, boss. I stuck around the Brigade because I wanted to stick to you. When I got kicked out...", she glanced aside, frowning, looking a bit hurt, "Well, I lost my taste for being a team player again..."
>We apologized, again, "I'm sorry, Stickup, Harvester... she was using me, always has been. I never realized it, but she was always making me push away anyone who seemed to care about me. I think she just wanted to make sure she was the only one pulling my strings, and I was too stupid to see it. You were a real friend, and I kicked you to curb over bullshit, and I'm sorry"
>Stickup looked back at us, and smiled a bit, before blushing, "Ugh, quit it with the sappy shit, you're making me feel all fuzzy and shit"
>We chuckled, "Sorry, sorry, it's been a bit of a theme lately"
>Stickup shook her head, and asked, "So... what changed? You realized Harvester was full of shit or something?"
>We sighed, "Ugh, long story, you want the short version?"
>>
>>38092281
>She nodded.

>We took a breath, then said, "I took some anti-psychotic pills a few weeks ago, and it made all the voices in my head dissappear, for a while. It fucked me up, left me in a real vulnerable, dark place, and I started to rethink my life decisions. Harvester realized I'd outlived my usefulness, so she staged a coup I'm the Brigade; she and her cronies drugged me and any lieutenants loyal to me, and had us all crucified. She then confessed...", we paused, as our heart shuddered a bit, and we sat down, before frowning, "She... gloated about how she never loved me! Since day one, she'd just been using me like a dumb sledgehammer, and when she didn't need me anymore... she tried to throw me away". Our gaze hardened, "So... when I got off that cross, half dead, I got my strength back up, and pulled together a few gangs from around the area to take her and the Brigade down. You remember Ratchet Strap's group? Setup in that old fish hatchery on the river?"
>Stickup nodded, "Thrasher's buddy, real asshole, had a thing for hooves and paws, right? Yeah"
>We nodded, "Yeah, we pulled in his group for numbers, but we also got a bunch of small fries to fall in with us to, including this one cannibal mare I ran into. She actually managed to keep Ratchet in line, she had real leadership potential, sort of took over towards the end, with my blessing of course. Anyways, we drew Harvester out to the outpost we had in the school by hitting a few Caravans under the Brigade's protection, and then... I killed her"
>"That couldn't have been easy", Stickup winced, "How'd that go?"
>We sighed, "The fight could've gone a lot worse, but the new voices in my head convinced me to just go straight for the kill, and not to let Harvester talk, or do anything clever, and I think that's what did it. Harvester managed to kill a friend, and blind another, though. As for how it felt?", we grimaced, "...It still hurts"
>Stickup shrugged, "Well, good riddance. It sounds like you're better off. So what're you doing out here? You can't be looking for me, I've been keeping a low profile after...", she trailed off, before grimacing, "Um... well, some shit that went down in Manehattan, I don't want to get into it"
>We groaned, "Shit, that's another long story...". We then asked, "have you heard of War Machine?"
>She shrugged, "Yeah, why?"
>We held up our PipBuck, and gave her a blank look.
>It took a second, but looked suprised when it clicked, and said, "Wait, bullshit! You're not War Machine! No way!"
>We sighed, "Yeah, I am, for better or worse. I meant it when I said I've been trying to do better. I've been... playing hero"
>Stickup scoffed with a smirk, "Oh yeah? And how's that going?"

>We grimaced, and glanced aside, looking for the words.
>How do we even begin describe the non stop shit show that's been the past week or so?
>>
>>38092285
>>How do we even begin describe the non stop shit show that's been the past week or so?
Good question... Maybe we can start with what set it all off?
>>
>>38067912
a shame the ending to that story was kinda meh, it showed promise of breaking with FOE tropes.
>>
>>38092285
Describing this massive shitshow is easy. Just show her the bomb on your neck. Its been that kinda week.
>>
>>38092270
>She was snow white, with yellow eyes
Can she walk through walls dissapear and fly? Is she much more unique than the other guys?
>>
>>38093671
>She was snow white, with yellow eyes
she's the small but very noticeable streak of yellow snow that haunts our nightmares!
>>
>>38093671
New birdwife
>>
Griffins are good for ___?
>>
>>38094285
MARRY THAT BIRD
BIRD WIFE BIRD WIFE
>>
>>
>>38095457
No, no, she's here to insert random objects up her ponut.
>>
And just who might this lovely lady be?
>>
>>38095763
No idea, first time seeing her.
>>
>>38095611
Write a green of it.
Will definitely fap to that.
>>
File: 2650796-large.png (673 KB, 919x1024)
673 KB
673 KB PNG
>>38096161
Unfortunately I cannot write.
>>
>>38095611
I volunteer my tongue
>>
>>38095611
I volunteer my t- >>38096233
Damn you.
Fine I volunteer my dick.
>>
>>38096190
Is she sitting on a missile?
>>
>>38096294
She needs help getting it out.
>>
>>38096294
She does currently have one lodged in her vaginal cavity, yes.
She has a few grenades in her ass though.
>>
File: 2531650.png (2.46 MB, 1323x1911)
2.46 MB
2.46 MB PNG
Blackjack is fat
>>
>>38096459
>Those limbs
>Those meme 'digital circuit lines'
I love mechanical industrial style limbs but holy shit that's an awful rendition and it doesn't belong on BJ.
Her limbs were specifically more advanced.
>>
>>38096459
>when you need a toolbox to cum
>>
>>38096459
No. Lacunae.
>>
>>38096493
I want Lacunae to sit her massive fat arse on my face.
>>
>>38096493
Lacunae is a sweetheart.
>>
>>38096494
This
>>
>>38096464
didn't she had like duct-taped armor plate to her cyborg parts like in volume 4 ???
>>
>>38096459
>everything is mechanical except ass&pussy

Why it be like that.
>>
>>38096869
I don't really know what you're asking. Are you asking why the artist depicts it this way? Well, that's because that's the way it's written in PH.
If you're asking why Somber decided her body would end up in this state... well fuck if I know.
>>
>10
Emergency Bump!
>>
File: femlamity_good.png (1.38 MB, 1024x1024)
1.38 MB
1.38 MB PNG
>>
>>38093276
Anything worthy of note about it?
>>
>>38093276
>>38098479
Seconding the question.
>>
File: 1641135273320.png (248 KB, 1280x1385)
248 KB
248 KB PNG
>>
File: Exploitable.png (371 KB, 527x1068)
371 KB
371 KB PNG
>>
>>38091456
Uuuuhm, where is Xenith?
>>
>>38099465
It's been a while since I read it, sue me for forgetting one Zebra, there's so many Zebras after all.
>>
>>38099471
You did what?! Yikes!
Well-well, that's problematic.
I will call Mr.Goldberg right now to make an oppointment to discuss this atrocity you just did.
I would suggest to search for lawyer, sweaty.
>>
If homosexuality was illegal and punishable by death everywhere Pip went, that would be epic and based. There was one place called the "Republic" mentioned by that fag who followed Pip into the Everfree and they didn't take kindly to sodomites.
>>
Good night
>>
>>38098479
>>38099090
Been a year since I read it, wouldn't mind reading it again with y'all. Memory may be sketchy.

It's basically a look at the more rural areas of Horseestria, where the population is mostly earth ponies, in a valley called The Shy.
Main character is a religious mare who gets framed for the murder of her lover, who so happens to be the overmare but thankfully the fic doesn't go out of its way to make homosexuality a topic and it just feels more organic that way.

No major combat by the MC, instead she debates questions on faith with party members who may have been embittered by their suffering or other struggles, or have different interpretations of their respective faith. The main character eventually draws together ponies from all three races in pursuit of the butterfly wing potion we saw in MLP FIM season 1, in order to let the earth ponies of The Shy take flight along with the free pegasi to fight the Enclave occupation.
>>
>>38100743
That sounds interesting. Hopefully I'll get around to reading it one day.
>>
>>38100852
Here it is in its complete, rewritten form.

https://www.fimfiction.net/story/470471/fallout-equestria-to-scorn-the-earth
>>
>>38095181
Catching mares!
>>
>>38095181
Foalnapping innocent slaves for sexual.
>>
>>38096888
I think we all know, deep down inside.
>>
File: Spoiler Image (459 KB, 1400x1354)
459 KB
459 KB PNG
Bump
>>
>>38092285
Tell her that it has been a bit of a rollercoaster, on one side we got some really good friends that we can count having our back and we even got some emotional fulfillment out of the playing hero thing, on the other, we dont think thats entirely sustainable, since we still got no sense of purpose and recently had one big failure out of it, to make things worse, this path is coming at odds with red fellow faster than we could imagine and that could hurt our friends and end everything in a spectacular fashion. Man thats depressive, lets talk about guns, they are awesome, that seems like a cool shotgun, cant get much better than a old fashioned pump action, well you could if you have a automatic drum fed one with frags but that seems too outrageous to find on the wasteland, or another pump action, but in 10 gauge instead.
>>
File: 2072488.jpg (1.14 MB, 2500x1468)
1.14 MB
1.14 MB JPG
Why is Wicked Slit so hot?
>>
>>38103505
Because she has that unhinged raider waifu charm to her personality while being fulltime employed as a slavemaster.

A damn good choice in waifus I must say.
>>
>>38103557
Yeah, that makes sense. Especially since I'm one of the anons raving on about raider mares.
>>
>>38103573
Though imagine if you met an angry, scarred, emaciated knife-wielding scottish woman who behaves like that at a bar, would you even have the balls to approach her?
>>
>>38103596
Absolutely not. I don't have the balls to approach even the people who approach me first.
>>
>>38103632
kek. same
>>
>>38073660
>called raiders
>only occupation is >rape
>>
>>38100743
That mare seems too pretty to be a dyke. How about we give her a real stallion as a romantic partner instead?
>>
>>38104528
>Fallout Equestria: To scorn the earth
>Fallout Equestria: To wed the Blondiecorn
>>
>>38103505
Does she live at the end of the story or does Murky kill her or whatever
>>
>>38098237
calamity jane
>>
>>38105012
I'm fairly certain she lives.
I think the final scene she's in is where Murky goes back to nick her goggles before doing that whole flying over the wall bit.
>>
>>38103505
You know...
If you Anons would read it I would want to make a story of Wicked Slit trying to find purpose after Red Eye's death.
The only issue there is there, is that at that point the sky would be open, because Fillydephia would be in shambles and LittlePip would have gotten to the SPP tower by the time everything had settled in Filly from how the Enclave fucked it.
Then again, I suppose it might just mean that there are more Pegasi around than usual and the days are a bit brighter instead, other than that it would be wasteland as usual.
Other than there being Alicorns going around and being odd also trying to find purpose with the Goddess dead too.
>>
>>38058759
Are there any ongoing or completed ficus out of pones in regular fallout or humies in equestrian fallout?
>>
>>38105042
That sounds horrendous, go away.
>>
>>38105034
why would this be a problem?

I don't know, the timelines in my mind get scrambled like eggs
>>
>>38105021
She gets a cameo during the walk of shame, dunno if there's anything after, still reading.
>>
>>38104528
Sorry anon, real stallions are out of stock.
May I offer a fake stallion instead, we got a discount on those.

>>38103991
Yeah! They'd be redeemable if they had a proper job like a village blacksmith and only
>raped
the occasional inexperienced stable dweller mare
>>
>>38091380
>bro, did you seriously just say you hate crossovers?
>>
File: 1642691532858.png (3.62 MB, 2573x1961)
3.62 MB
3.62 MB PNG
YOU JUST KNOW
>>
The next birb is giving me issues, but should be out sometime today.
>>
>>38105676
Bussy
>>
>>38105042
That sounds great (but unironically).
>>
>>38105647
She only does that if the dog is a female.
>>
Have you noticed that all of those degenerate dyke protags grew up without their male parent? Seriously, which of them actually had a father?
>>
File: 1717721.png (939 KB, 1400x1200)
939 KB
939 KB PNG
>>38106486
Pepsi Horse knew her dad and hey, at least she's perfectly happy swinging with dudes too. Just that she's with a mare at the moment!
>>
>>38105021
>>38105109
what happened to the slavers after the story ended. I doubt they would be accepted as citizens into the NCR
>>
>>38106486
Goes to show you how important a functional male role model is. Even for mares.
>>
>>38106639
Absent fathers don't count
>verification not required
>>
>>38106486
Is there ANY FoE story where the father is a character?

Hard Mode: Any FoE story where BOTH parents are present
>>
>>38106828
>Is there ANY FoE story where the father is a character?
Pink Eyes. He's dead there though. But to be fair, so is the mother.
>>
>>38106828
Foal of the Wastes and Fallout Equestria: Renewal. Can't think of any else. Most fics tend to ditch the familial and get right into the action. Especially if the protag is from a stable where they leave everpony they've ever known behind for the wasteland.
>>
>>38106851
Coincidentally, FotW's protag is also not a dyke.
>>
what type of music would BJ listen to?
>>
>>38107334
If she was in an environment like ours, I kinda think she'd just end up listening to whatever music gets played on the popular radio stations.
>>
>>38107334
Something very angsty, like Nu-Metal
>>
>>38107334
Something soothing and simple to help her forget her woes. She plays the cello.
>>
>>38107334
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NW8LPgv4NK0
>>
File: 20220119_225422.jpg (870 KB, 3120x4160)
870 KB
870 KB JPG
Bump, and some Stickup art from a friend
>>
>>
>>38108247
I’m absolutely fine with BJ steps on my balls and destroys them.
No other ponies are allowed to do it to me cuz I feel disgust for pain-involved fetish.
>>
File: 1617586459678.png (2.51 MB, 1650x1275)
2.51 MB
2.51 MB PNG
https://u.smutty.horse/mfgtgdpolou.mp3
>>
>>38109903
Would be perfect if Blowjob had a canon voice to read it with.
>>
>>38107334
Dance electronic
>>
>>38107334
This >>38109931
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OMMfXd4S6RQ
>>
And who could this pretty lady be?
>>
How Remains Pip compares to Blackjack?
>>
>>38110680
well let see...
Remain pip is proficient in all kind of weapon , has a dope arsenal , some custom OP weapon , good magic , shield , TK , a ton of HP, good armor , some insane explosive, some very potent ancient artifact and with the OP engame armor, anything which is not a thunderhead's battery is just a joke to her(BJ can't tank a full mag of a enclave energy weapon)
>>
>>38110939
But isnt late BJ kind of broken on her own too? I didn't read all of PH still, but I heard shit gets way crazier, I guess cyborg BJ could be equal to game pip without armor.
>>
>>38107334
https://youtu.be/gdSWaIvyQ3o
>>
File: LAUGHING_MARES.png (1.31 MB, 882x767)
1.31 MB
1.31 MB PNG
>>38111409
Anon, no!
>>
>>38111409
>>38111425
She should've played it loudly on her pipbuck in public.
>>
>>38111409
lmao
>>
>>38111409
no
>>
>>38111113
>>38110939
this has me thinking she'd crap on game oc pip
https://fcoc-vs-battles.fandom.com/wiki/Blackjack_(Project_Horizons)#Chapter_74/Alicorn
>>
>>38111409
The perfect song for a trip with a ship, I'm told.
>>
B
>>
>>38109118
I love her!
>>
>>38111687
Well, yes. By the end of the story Blackjack is literally Princess Luna, and at that point would most definitely dunk on most anyone, but she's only like that for a very short window.
>>
>>38109118
Who this
>>
>>38111687
>Imagine having your soul obliterated by Blackjack
>>
>>38113121
>Imagine having a soul
>>
Who is the pretty pony?
>>
>>38113144
I can imagine.
>>
>>38092285
Start with the chimichanga's, and how you killed that harvester bitch, especially how you killed that cheating cunt. Well, maybe with her betraying you, But still. Chimi-Fucking-Changas. you aint had any yet!
>>
>be me
>Be Talon Merc
>enclave attacking filly
>be scared shitless
>watch as your wingmate, and love intrest get turned to ash
>Flee the city with your life, rather than die along with the others
>Be dealing with losing first family you ever knew
>Wat Do
>>
>>38114052
>Lie down
>Try not to cry
>Cry a lot
>>
>>38113627
You are!
>>
>>38114060
>procedes to take said advice
>its been 2 days. its still raining.
>This talon armor is starting to stink
>blood in my golden feathers
>Dont deserve life
>Cant shoot self, out of ammo
>Give up? Or find Purpose?
>>
>>38114161
Fin' yerself a nice good fuck, everythin' always looks better in th' afterglow.
>>
File: 2555130.png (668 KB, 1641x2160)
668 KB
668 KB PNG
>>38114161
You know what, >>38114208 has the right idea. let's find a pretty Enclave mare who totally won't trigger our trauma when she has to use an energy weapon in a stressful situation!
>>
>>38114335
Just don't find an Enclave mare, easy. Find a nice, rough mercenary mare instead.
>>
>>38114052
>Recover
>Get laid
>Arm up, get some marepower
>Fight a guerrilla war
>Assassinate Enclave officials
You're a Talon, go fuck shit up.
>>
>>38114335
Enclave mares are for tender loving and foalmaking.
>>
File: 4634y.png (598 KB, 1280x726)
598 KB
598 KB PNG
>Neighvarro is hidden under the most powerful magic shield ever
>Up in the clouds around the central SPP tower
>Destroy the base of the tower and it all comes tumbling down
>>
>>38114335
>>38114354
>griffon
>fucking a horse
>ever
Hot talon gf for me. Miss me with those enclave dykes.
>>
>>38114450
>fucking a griffon
Miss me with that bit grubber. They have a shit society and aren't hot in the slightest when compared to horses.
>>
>>38114450
>>38114459
I respect both of you kings for trying to keep up your standards, but in the Wasteland pussy is pussy. You can't be so picky!
>>
File: images_1642591647405.jpg (5 KB, 240x210)
5 KB
5 KB JPG
>>38114459
to a horsefucker, sure
>>
>>38114468
this is true. who cares what the explosive collar is on, you still get pussy
>>
File: ass-is-ass-36475350.png (93 KB, 500x401)
93 KB
93 KB PNG
>>38114468
>>
>>38114499
Me in regards to hot twinky stallions and sexy mares.
I'm not gay but ponut is ponut, yannow?
>>
>>38114364
But what if they were also for kidnapping by griffons?
>>
>>38114514
Utterly, absolutely, unfathomably based.
>>
>>38114459
They have a shit society, but ponies have no society
>>
>>38114715
>everyone thinks Pip is a hero for trying to restore pre-War Equestrian values
>griffons stay true to their past the entire time and no-one gives a fuck
it's not fair birdbros
>>
>Pip is an hero
FTFY
>>
Breddy bony

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.