[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/mlp/ - Pony

[Advertise on 4chan]

Name
Spoiler?[]
Options
Comment
Verification
4chan Pass users can bypass this verification. [Learn More] [Login]
Flag
File[]
  • Please read the Rules and FAQ before posting.
  • There are 15 posters in this thread.

08/21/20New boards added: /vrpg/, /vmg/, /vst/ and /vm/
05/04/17New trial board added: /bant/ - International/Random
10/04/16New board for 4chan Pass users: /vip/ - Very Important Posts
[Hide] [Show All]

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 1546812869343.jpg (170 KB, 1280x720)
170 KB
170 KB JPG
Last time on No More Heroes:
>You continue training with the others, discovering some new things with Nickle's powers and then showing Echo how to fish before returning back to the city to sleep.
>You wake up and have breakfast with everyone before taking Echo to see her friend Thunderstruck at an amusement center.
>You then switch over to Echo as she plays with Thunderstruck, playing air hockey and then an arcade machine with him.
>You return to playing as Gael and drive Echo back, though you stop to get some ice cream with her and have a chat about colts.
>Then a few days later your heat begins.
Not enough of a recap? You can catch up here: https://www.anonpone.com/quest/heroes/37556830#navbar
>>
Half hearing the question Winter had asked you, you nod absentmindedly at him with your tongue hanging out of your beak. Letting out a noise that was part way between a purr and a whine, your sharp eyes glance between Winter's face and his slowly growing length, unable to decide between bowling him over with kisses, slipping underneath him and claiming your prize, or pouncing him and locking your hind legs around his neck. After a moment you finally register his question and force yourself to look up at his gray eyes.
'Nocty, I'd fucking kiss you if you were here right now! Winter will have to act as your stand in for now, but he can give you a few later to make up for it.'
"Pr-probably," You pant, "The o-only help I n-need right now is your b-big ol' fire hose to p-put out something b-burning inside me~."
Walking up slowly to him, he looks down at you as you bury your beak into his chest fluff and then taking a deep breath of his masculine scent. Your entire body lets out a shudder as his scent hits you like a truck, your tail fluttering behind you in an effort to spread out your scent though it was already so prevalent in the small room.
Images of the two of you quickly fill your mind with a thousand different positions, ideas, and scenarios for you to try. Behind you, your nethers painfully throb at having been denied earlier and now a big, young stallion was in front of you, your clit winking out and not so subtly splashing your juices onto the floor behind you. You reach your claw behind you and use a talon to trace the outline of your nether lips, about to plunge your claws back into your depths when the rational part of your brain kicks back on and reminds you that you had a perfectly good stallion standing in front of you and that it would be rude as well, so you content yourself with just tracing your lips for now with a claw.

Cont.
>>
>>37847736
You remove yourself from his chest and take a step back, raising up on your hind legs to place your claws on his shoulders and surround his head with your wings, giving him a brief glimpse of your crest and bloated as you nuzzle his cheeks and he nuzzles you back in return, then bringing him into a kiss, your beak pressing against his lips as your tongue presses against his own. He opens up lips and your tongue his met with his much large one, the two of them wrestling with each other for several moments before you separate from him and let out a sigh into his ear, the physical contact making you feel both better and worse.
"Sorry, d-didn't mean to r-rush you, just t-trying to k-keep it together, and I th-thought you wouldn't care for me d-diving for your cock and s-smothering you with h-hen... more than I am," You apologize, "P-Plus, if I h-have to keep my claws to t-themselves I think y-you'd know where t-they'd end up. Ha, the only w-way I'm probably not touching y-you or myself, is if you hold me or t-tie me up, and I don't think you've got any r-ropes or cuffs~."
You giggle, giving him a smile that is both joking and suggestive. You then get another idea as you lean back into him.
"I could also f-freeze, your lower half... and rise y-you~." You tell him.
He looks up in thought and then back down at you.
"I'm not sure about the latter, but I remember seeing some cuffs in Nocturne's room," He says; holding you close to him, "I could go get them where you could stay here for a moment or meet me in my room."

What do you do?
>>
>>37847748
N-no!
Lift up our claws and wings and wrap them around him tightly, smothering him with as much of our body as we can with our muscles tensing and shaking as we quiver filled with lust and desire.
I... It wouldn't t-take long, but... It's a little s-selfish but I can't handle the idea of waiting here alone again. Even for just a little while.
Continue holding him for a few moments before our wings and claws start to explore our studs body, tracing slowly over every muscle with either a sharp claws careful tease or a feathers ticklish caress.
Slowly dip lower and lower in our exploration of his body, practically slipping wholly underneath him as the origin point of his musk draws us in.
>>
>>37847748
I-It's whatever you want. I don't like the idea of waiting... but if you feel the need to control your hen, you could go and grab some handcuffs and come back to use them to control me.~
>>
>>37847748
We bite our tongue, quaking slightly as we try to think logically for a moment, closing our eyes and listening to Winter's heart beat. Before long though, we're softly purring and nuzzling Winter's neck as we pant, blush at full force on our face. Pulling back we give our clouded head a half hearted shake, eyes a little out of focus, at least until they land on Winter, focusing back into slits again within a few moments.
"I, I won't m-make it t-to your room, n-not like... a-ah~"
Our wings and claw squeeze Winter as we let out a short moan, thighs clamping down on our other claw as it grazes our button. Concentrating, we slowly pull our digits away from our lower lips, our hindquarters relaxing a little without the constant pleasure, and we slip our claw free, thoughtlessly wiping our juices on our stomach and teats with a faint wince.
"Th-this..."

Another reasonable thought enters our head, and we can't help a teasing yet somewhat pervertedly hopeful smile crosses our beak, a claw drift down the front of his chest.
"A-and, can y-you? Don't th-think you can hide your, c-cock~, while you w-walk, n-not unless it's in m-me or Nocty~. And, the long y-you stay, the w-worse it g-gets, d-doesn't it~"

(assuming he persists on getting some cuffs) Wincing a little at the thought of waiting, we frown but try to at least be a little helpful.
"I-if you m-must, get t-two pairs. M-make sure they're c-comfy, a-and fit me. J-just, be quick, a-and be c-careful about, c-cumming, coming back in. 'm not g-getting better just w-waiting in an-anticipation."

May be a little busy later, and not entirely sure how much I'll be able to write while we get back into the swing of things, but Gael is a cute.

>>37847868
>>37847913
Seconding both of these
>>
>>37847868
>>37847913
>>37847950
"N-No!"
You exclaim, squeezing your claws and wings around him tightly, smothering him with as much of your body as you could with your muscles tensing and quivering with lust and desire. You then think for a moment, closing your eyes and listening to Winter's heart beating through his chest. It doesn't take long for you to lose your train of thought as you were soon softly purring and nuzzling Winter's neck as you pant, your sharp claws absentmindedly tracing over his claws while your wings softly caress him. After a moment you then pull back to give your clouded mind a half hearted shake, your eyes a bit out of focus until they land on the stud in front of them, focusing back into slits in a few moments of spotting him.
"I-It's whatever you want, but I don't like the idea of waiting. I, I won't m-make it t-to your room, n-not like... a-ah~!"
Your exploring wings and claws stop and squeeze Winter as you let out a short moan, your thighs clamping down on your other claw as it grazes against your button. Taking in a shuddering breath, you pull your digits away from your lower lips with your hindquarters relaxing without the constant pleasure from your claws, thoughtlessly wiping your wet claw on your stomach and teats, spreading your juices along them.
"Th-This..." You breathe.
"We can stay here then." He tells you; gently rubbing one of your arms.
As he rubs at your arm another reasonable thought pops into your head, followed by a teasing but somewhat perverted smile forming on your beak, your wet claw rising up and drifting down the front of his chest.
"A-And, can you? Don't th-think you can hide your, c-cock~, while you w-walk, n-not unless it's in m-me or Nocty~," You pant lustfully, "And, the longer y-you stay, the w-worse it g-gets, d-doesn't it~."
"Yeah," He relents; a teasing smile soon forming on his own face, "That might not be a bad idea though. In all seriousness, it'll only be a minute at most.
You wince a little at this, a minute sounding like an eternity at that moment. You frown a bit, but decide to at least be a little helpful.
"I-If you feel the n-need to control y-your hen, y-you can go and g-grab some h-handcuffs and come b-back to use t-them to control me," You tell him, "M-Make sure they're c-comfy, a-and fit me. J-Just, be quick, a-and be c-careful about, c-cumming, coming back in. 'm not g-getting better just w-waiting in an-anticipation."
"I will be quick." He promises; giving you a kiss.

Cont.
>>
>>37848042
He then separates from you and leaves the bathroom, closing the door behind him and leaving only his lingering scent for you.
'It's okay, Gael. He'll only be a few seconds.'
A second passes, followed by another, then another, and another...
'...He's taking a while.'
The seconds seem to stretch out into hours as you quickly become impatient and concerned. After several more seconds go by you start to take a few steps to the door when it opens and Winter comes back in with two cuffs, closing and locking the door behind them.
"Found them!" He smiles; lifting up the two, fluffy, pink cuffs with a hoof for you to see.

What do you do?
>>
>>37848047
Our eyes lock onto him the moment he opens the door, and by the time he starts speaking, we're already in the air, pouncing towards him, forelegs out stretched in a flying tackle with our wings partially extended to slow ourself down (, subconsciously and intuitively using our power to hold his legs in place?).
Latching onto his head, we wrap our hindlegs around his shoulders and bury his muzzle in our crest/plume, whining and chittering softly in one of his ears as our wings come in around to wrap up his head, enveloping his senses in the warmth and scent of a positively heat baked hen.
For the first moments, our hips are moving nonstop, our sensitive teats feeling good as they press against his chest, with our hot henhole spattering nectar down his front, marking him. Our tail of course wags again and coils around one of Winter's forelegs, squeezing and stroking it slowly, letting it go shortly after to try and reach between his hindlegs, frustratedly rubbing and thumping against his stomach for a little while when it fails to reach his shaft with our current position. Instead, it just pulls back to loop behind his neck, continuing around until the tip rests just under our dock, slowly teasing and prodding at our tailhole.
After a few more moments of our frantic gyrations though, we slow down and gradually come back to our senses, loosening our grasp and unentwining ourself from Winter just enough to pull back and look down at him with, our hips still slowly shifting as we give him a kiss and a shaky smile.
"W-waiting, was, t-tartarus. And for both our sakes, from now on, don't, leave a h-hen waiting. M-may want to u-use those, 'fore I get to c-comfortable like th-this~."
(Blink as remember we need to unrestrain him from our power?)

Going for the angle that Gael was startled, fight or flight kicked in, and it chose fuck. Open to alternatives.
>>
>>37848215
Your eyes lock onto him the moment he opens the door, and the by the time he starts speaking you were already in the air and flying towards him in a flying tackle.
He barely has any time to react, his eyes widening as a heated Griffin comes barreling towards him. You spread your wings out just as you were about to collide with him and latch onto his head, wrapping your hind legs around the surprised stallion and burying his muzzle into your plume, letting out whines and chitters into his ears as your wings spread out and around his head, enveloping his senses in the warmth and scent of a positively heat baked hen that was ready for a good rutting.
For several moments after wrapping yourself around him your hips are moving nonstop, your sensitive teats feeling great as they are pressed up against his chest and your absolutely burning hendhole splattering your juices down his front, marking him as yours. Your tail starts to wag again and wraps itself around one of his forelegs, the limb squeezing and stroking his leg slowly, letting go shortly after to try and reach down underneath his body and between his hind legs. While it was long it didn't actually have enough reach to accomplish this feat, rubbing and thumping against his stomach in frustration at being unable to reach it's target destination. It does this for a little while before coming and rising up to loop around his neck, continuing around until your tail tip was just barely poking underneath your dock, teasing and prodding at your tailhole with it's tuff.
Winter rears up a bit when you tackle him, but quickly relaxes as you continue with your frantic gyrations, eventually slowing down and gradually coming back to your senses. Looking down at him, you blink and give him an embarrassed grin as he looks back up at you with slight amusement, loosening your grasp on him and untwining yourself enough to be able to just barely pull back, your hips still slowly move and shift underneath you as you give him a kiss and another embarrassed smile.
"W-Waiting, was, T-Tartarus," You pant, "And for both our sakes, from now on, don't, leave a h-hen waiting. M-May want to u-use those, 'fore I get too c-comfortable like th-this~."
"Noted," He nods; smiling up at you, "Better get this started then."

Cont.
>>
>>37848507
He wraps a leg around your hindquarters and carries you over to the shower. Once he was there he lets go of you and lets you hang onto him as he gets the cuffs ready, grabbing one of your arms and lifting the cuff up to it.
*click*
A soft click rings out as he gets it around your hand, he then takes the other half of the cuff and lifts it up somewhere, another soft click sounding a few seconds later. He does the same to your other hand before beginning to step back. You try to hang onto him with your hind legs, but he eventually gets far enough that you lose your grip and fall.
*chnk*
For less than half a second as you suddenly find yourself hanging about an inch off the ground between the bathroom and shower floor. You look up to find that your hands had both been cuffed to the shower curtain rod which was how you were hanging an inch off the ground. You look back at Winter to see him looking at you with a smirk, his eyes studying your entire body with nothing left to the imagination.
You begin to pant more as he stares at you in this situation, something about it feeling... exciting.

What do you do?
>>
>>37848563
The feeling of his eyes taking us in as we hang there, claws restrained and helplessly aroused... Our paws, claws, and eyes all clench tight as we let out a groan, a shiver passing through us as our crest fluffs up again.
More on reflex than conscious thought, we tug on the chains lightly to try and cover up with our claws, wings too stiff to bring in front of us, and our paws danging and squirming below us, trying to reach the floor as rivulets of our excitement and frustration run down our spotted thighs.
Being restrained and pent up as we are, we rather quickly turn to our only option left for relief (short of folding ourself in half), our surprisingly cooperative tail. Feeling our need, it sets to work quickly, pressing into our well lubed hole and pumping at top gear, our thighs squeezing together and shaking as we watch Winter watch us try to get off, tracking where is his eyes look and his expression, our own eyes full of need though with a slight smile on our beak despite that. Inevitably, our attention drifts south, to the only rod in this room we care about, Winter's grey shaft.
"C-could use a key f-for my lock, if you catch my d-drift, Winter~"

(Winter could probably pull our tail out to deny us. This next part doesn't hinge on that, and you could probably go your own direction from the previous part if you prefer)
Knowing that our mate is looking for more of a show, and that we won't get what we're after until he's happy, we take a breath and close our eyes, forcing our body to slowly relax, in the pursuit of sweet relief. Opening them again, we lock eyes with Winter, stretching our whole body with a groan and chirp to show off our muscles and curves. Settling back down into our hanging position, we begin slowly spreading our hindlegs, bringing rear up enough that our enflamed hole and twitching pucker are clearly visible. Our leopard half continues on it's path, our paws quickly approaching opposite extremes in a perfect split. We hold that pose for a moment, letting Winter stare at our tight pink tunnel and the matted fur of our rump, everything from our dock to our clit on display. The moment passes rather quickly though as our paws begin drifting closer together again, continuing on their path until they're right by our plumicorns, teats pressed together by our thighs with our mound just peeking out past the curve of our cheeks.
Holding that pose as we pant, we let out croon/hoot that drips with lust, a pleading invitation.

(Sorry it took so long, had to eat, then had to gather my thoughts)
>>
>>37849167
The feeling of his eyes taking us in as you hang there, claws restrained by cuffs and helplessly aroused unable to do anything about it... Your paws, claws, and eyes clench tight as you let out a low groan, a shiver passing through your body as your feathers puff up again.
You tug on the chains lightly trying to cover yourself up with your claws, though they obviously don't budge and your wings were out too stiff to bring them out in front of you, your paws dangling and squirming below you trying to find a place for you to stand though they couldn't, rivulets of your excitement and frustration running down your spotted thighs and onto the floors below.
Restrained and pent up as you were, you rather quickly turn to your only option left that could relieve you, your surprisingly cooperative tail. You lift it up and aim it carefully at your entrance where you thrust it in and have it quickly set to working your lubed up hole, your thighs squeezing together and shaking as more of your juices run down your thighs and hits the floor, raising your eyes to see Winter watching you try to get off. His eyes were completely focused on you with his teeth biting down on his bottom lip, his cock now on full display below him, causing your eyes to drift down to his gray shaft.
"C-Could use a key f-for my lock, if you catch my d-drift, Winter~." You tell him.

Cont.
>>
>>37849506
Winter takes a few steps over to you and reaches out with a hoof and place it on your hip, the touch sending shockwaves through your body that makes you moan and clench your eyes shut again, your body shaking for a moment and then stopping. You force your eyes open again and lock them with his, a small smile on his face. His eyes tell you what he wants so you force yourself to relax and then stretch out your whole body with a groan a chirp to show off your own muscles and curves, causing him to remove his hoof and step back a tiny bit to see you completely. Setting yourself back in your hanging position, you then start to slowly spread your hind legs and bring them up with your rear to show off your swollen hole and twitching pucker. You continue to spread your legs on their path, your paws soon reaching the opposite extremes of each other in a perfect split. You hold the pose as Winter stares down at your two holes, your tight pink hole and puckered hole opening a bit from the split you were performing with everything from your dock to your clit on full display to him. You then drift your paws closer together and raise your legs up, letting them continue until they were right next to your plumicorns, your teats pressed together by your thighs causing your mounds and nipples to poke out past the curves of your cheeks. Below that both of your holes open up completely for him to view with your juices dripping out freely with enough to begin a tiny puddle on the floor below, letting out a hoot that drips with lust.
He stares for a few seconds and then approaches you. Standing in front of you, he lifts himself onto his hind legs and grabs your flanks with his forehooves, lifting you up a bit so that your arms were strained by the weight of holding you up. Staring into your eyes he leans in and gives you a deep kiss, his tongue probing into your beak and exploring a bit. Below, he begins to search around for your entrance with his rod, the head rubbing and twitching at different places trying to find it, stopping when he finally finds your warm, inviting tunnel. He stays there for a moment and then effortlessly slide in with one, easy thrust that hilts all the way into your womb, your cervix offering the intruder no resistance. You let out a moan into his mouth as he wastes no time to rapidly thrust up into you, your body bouncing a bit each time he hilts inside of you.

What do you do?
>>
Stopping for the night.
Have a good night or day!
>>
>>37849536
We pull away for a second to gasp for air and let out sigh in between our mewling moans, resuming the kiss a moment later as stars dance in our eyes from the bliss, accompanied by the simple joy and relief of finally getting some help from our mate with our heat, the rapid wet slaps of his heavy nuts meeting our plump bottom sounding like music, our teats and flanks bouncing to the rhythm. Our wings flutter before slowly embracing Winter, our feathers drifting over the various coiled and tense muscles on his back as he holds us up.
Still, between what we did prior to Winter's arrival and all the anticipation and teasing leading up to this, we're feeling rather close already, despite the fact that Winter had only just started. For a while, with our claws bound and legs effectively pinned between us and him, we try and flex our thighs and core muscles in an attempt to slow the swift barrage on our womb, with minimal effect thanks to all our excitement.
To its credit, our tail tries to help as well, though likely for its own ends. Now being much closer to the prize it was denied earlier, it coils itself around his sack and begins tightening and loosening its coils, likely trying to encourage an early load, with limited success.
Seeing no other options, we close our eyes, wait until Winter lifts us, and grab a hold of the curtain rod. At the same time, we manage to rest our legs on Winter's shoulders, only to rather suddenly press on the back of his head with our paws, forcing a deeper kiss as a distraction. With a firm grasp of the rod in our claws, we begin trying to bounce even quicker than our stud, so that we might gain some measure of control (probably very briefly) by throwing him off balance, metaphorically or literally, or at least get him closer before we climax.

Figure Gael will have a lot of energy, and at this point, she's over due for letting off some steam

>>37849576
Night, Pluto!
Wish I could write more/better atm, but I'm overdue for passing out and won't be able to post till this is live again
>>
Hey Pluto. If you still need ideas for Rise of Paradise, I might have one.

https://www.anonpone.com/quest/rise/35707522#navbar
>From what you could remember, a decade ago [The Warriors of Sunlight] started causing trouble again and Mom had to crackdown hard on them. You haven't seen or heard of them since, but they likely have gone underground now.

Now that Ivory is out of the picture, they see Cadwalader as a peace bringer, and an enemy of the sun princess assimilated into the Neltic Kingdom, it might be a good chance to resurface and strike. I see openings during or after the wedding, but the strongest time is if Lupad greenlights the spread of Nelticism into the hive.

Cadwalader being a pony and marrying a non-neltic makes for easy propaganda. Bribery of changelings to imitate others can cause a lot of havoc too.
Death to Nelticism! Praise the sun!
>>
>>37849536
Unable to stay silent with our body racked his tip ramming into the back of our needy womb as Winter gives our swollen slit exactly what it was so aggressively demanding.
Squeak and chirp into his muzzle letting out embarrassing mating cries with absolutely no shame.
Our walls tense and ripple snuggling up against his hard tool, our warmth only matched by our wetness letting him practically glide in and out no matter how hard our walls squeeze, not that that stops our love tunnel from trying.
Our tail slips down shakily and latches onto the base of his cock as if holding on for dear life, wrapping around it and giving no mercy. Snaking it's way into his sheath our tail tip explores untouched flesh staking it's claim on the hidden quantity of his shaft within for its own exploitation.
Wiggling and rubbing relentlessly at the unprepared inner area soaking in his musk our tail almost ends up mimicking our flower as it spasms in its own pleasure.
>>
>>37849824
>>37851712
You pull away for a second to gasp for air and let out a sigh in between your mewling moans, quickly resuming the kiss though it doesn't help to silence you. Stars dance in your eyes as his tip slams back into your needy womb and swollen slit causing you to let out squeaks and chirps into his mouth that become embarrassing mating cries that you make no effort to silence, the rapid wet slaps of his heavy nuts meeting your plump, wet bottom causing your teats and flanks to bounce. Your wings managed to recover from their stiffness and give a few flutters before stretching out and slowly embracing Winter, your feathers drifting over his tense muscles underneath his skin and fur as he holds you up.
Between what you did prior to Winter's arrival and all the anticipation and teasing that led to this you were already feeling quite close to the edge, despite him having only just started giving you what you were craving. Your walls were already tensing and rippling around him, snuggling up to his hard tool that was jackhammering into you, your warmth only matched by your wetness as you were now releasing an almost constant stream of juices down onto him allowing him to effortlessly glide in and out no matter how hard your walls try to keep him in. With your claws bound above you and legs pinned above you as well, you attempt to flex your thighs and core muscles to try and slow his barrage, though it doesn't slow him down at all.
Your tail, which had so far hung limply below you, lets out a wiggle and then rises up, shakily coiling around his sack where it starts to tighten and loosen it's coils to encourage him to shoot an early load into you, though all it does is dump a small amount of pre into you.
Unable to do anything else you close your eyes and try to hold against the rising tide of pleasure. As Winter lifts you up with his hooves you unclench your claws and grab hold of the curtain rod where you lower your legs to rest on his shoulders, pressing on the back of his head with your paws, forcing him into a deeper kiss as a distraction to get him to thrust a bit slower. With the rod in a firm grasp you start trying to bounce quicker than your stud below you. This only works for a few seconds as he readjusts his grip to instead hold you by your hips and then thrusting up into you again, pulling back when you lift yourself up and then thrusting himself in deep when you let yourself fall down, adding to your pleasure that quickly becomes overwhelming and pushes you over the edge of a powerful orgasm.

What do you do?
>>
>>37852105
The toes on our paws curl up tight popping out their little claws as the pulsing tidal wave of ecstasy washes over us.
Throw our head back breaking the kiss with Winter so quickly a couple strings of mixed saliva get flung away from us, the beginnings of a thunderous roar rocks it's way up our throat from our very core.
One of our claws rattles the fluffy handcuffs uselessly as it tries to go down and find our puffed up clit out of habit while it rapidly pops out and marks Winter with our juices, our nectar squirting out around his cock forced out with our walls locking down on his cock holding him nearly in place with his medial ring.
Fu-fuuuuck~! Mooooore... I b-better not be dreaming t-this!
Our breath hitches as we rock against him smashing our egg maker down on his rod as we twist and swivel our hips to have it stretch us upon and hit new spots.
Lift one of our hind legs up and bite lightly on to our paw pad to quite ourselves, our other hind leg hooking behind his leaving his cock in the grasp of a vice of our own making while we do the splits.
C-cover me... Use tho-those giant b-balls a-and paint every inch of me w-white.

Not as good as I'd like it but I needed to rush. Sorry for being so late.
>>
>>37852105
At this point, our eyes roll back as white fills our vision, claws gripping the curtain rod for dear life as we let loose a joyful, though piercing cry against Winter's lips, paws locked together and keeping him from pulling away, the light splatter of our juices that marks our orgasm not really standing out against the lube we're already leaking.
In the dizzying bliss, our love tunnel rather quickly becomes like a vice, trying to lock down on a knot where there simply isn't one. Because of this though, instinct directs us to struggle a bit with Winter to try and slam home on his dick, whining a little as we both fail at that, and already feel our climax coming to an end, trying to ride it out a little longer.
For a few brief moments we relax, hanging there and purr as Winter continues, simply enjoying the tingling pleasure as it offers some respite from the fire in our loins. Before too long though, it begins to fade all too quickly, our heat blossoming again in our still sensitive pussy as our body seems to register that it didn't actually get what it wanted. Between our discomfort and oversensitivity, we begin deliriously mumbling in Griffonian in his ear, not really registering that Winter might not understand more than a few words, though a faint purr to our voice leaves our words coated (with a needy affection?/in lust like it was honey?)
"Scheiße... So heiß, zu heiß... zu roh, wund. Arsch. Mein H-hengst, nimm, meinen A-arsch."

Picking up on the fact that he doesn't seem to be listening, we try again with the curtain rod, waiting for when he's lifting us to pull ourself up, going for a full pull up so that there is actually a chance we might remove his length from our blooming breeding hole. Even with it being well lubed, it still takes a fair bit of effort and a long low groan to pull ourself off, our tail coiling and trailing along Winter's stone grey obelisk as an extension of our slit and a guide. We let out a quiet squeak as he slips free with a wet pop, our upper half leaning over the rod to peer down at our mate, a slightly smug smile slipping through our needful expression at our literal position over him, thighs now working to both keep us steady and help him stay upright, our pucker clenching and relaxing as our tail kisses his tip to it, grinding it slow against our dock and our tailhole.
Rather quickly though, we realize that our position doesn't lend itself well to actually spearing ourself though, and Winter could just as easily slip free from our grasp and out of our reach. A moderately panicked expression sets in quickly as we try to formulate a plan, eyes darting a bit as we fail to suppress a worried chirp.

Sorry about taking so long, wanted to do something decent with a bit of struggling for control, and got stuck at work for a while before I could write. Use what works.

>>37852486
Pretty good. Went a bit of a different direction though.
>>
>>37852486
>>37852517
Your eyes roll back as pure white fills your vision and your toes on your paws curl up tight above you, popping out their little claws while your foreclaws grip the curtain rod for dear life. You let out a piercing cry against Winter's lips as the pulsing tidal wave of ecstasy washes over you, your claws popping out of your paws causing them to lock together and prevent him from pulling away. You try to reach down with one of your claws to find your puffed up clit only to be met with the gentle rattling of the cuffs above you. Your clit still rapidly pops in and out down below to splatter Winter with your juices, your nectar squirting out around his cock while your love tunnel turns itself into a vice and lock down around him, trying to trap a knot that wasn't simply there. You start to struggle against him a bit as your wall's vice quickly fails and he continues to thrust up into you while you try to slam down on him, your roar turning into a whine as you fail at both, feeling your climax coming to an end and just wishing to ride it out a little longer.
"Fu-fuuuuuuuuuck~! Moooooooore..." You moan, "I b-better not be dreaming t-this!"
You then relax as your climax seems to end all too quickly, hanging onto Winter and letting out a purr as he bounces you, enjoying the tingling remains of the orgasm as it briefly puts out the fire in your loins. Your respite from it doesn't last too long though as the fire quickly reignites in your still sensitive pussy, your body registering that it actually didn't get what it wants which was to be fill with your stud's seed. Realizing this yourself you once again start to smash your egg maker down on his rod as he thrusts up, twisting and swiveling your hips to have it stretch you and hit new spots inside of you. Still hanging onto him as he does this, you start to deliriously mumble some Griffonian into his ear, not remembering that Winter's grasp on the language was extremely limited and he only knew a few basic words, though it doesn't stop you from leaving your words coated in lust like it was some sort of honey.
"Scheiße... So heiß, zu heiß... zu roh, wund. Arsch. Mein H-hengst, nimm, meinen A-arsch."

Cont.
>>
>>37852807
He doesn't say anything though and continues to thrust up into you, the only evidence that he even heard what you said being his ear twitching. Making sure you had a good grip on the curtain rod, you wait for him to lift you up slightly before pulling yourself up in a full pull up, his cock popping free from you mid thrust and instead grinding up against your flower and pucker. It still takes quite a bit of effort to pull yourself off of him even though you were well lubed, letting out a long groan as you get yourself off of him, your tail coiling and trailing along the underside Winter's stone gray obelisk, flicking his length with it's tuft. You let out a quiet squeak when he does fall out with a wet pop, your upper half leaning down the rod to peer down at your mate who was looking back up at you with a curious look, though he did have a small smile on his face. You return his smile with your own smug grin that slips past your needing expression at your position over him, your thighs now working to keep yourself steady and balanced, and help him stay upright as well. Your pucker begins to clench at him as your tail coils around his length and presses his tip up to it, grinding it slowly against your dock and tailhole.
As you hang there preparing for him to go in you suddenly realize that this position wasn't the best for him to spear you as he could very easily slip free from your grasp and go out of reach. A moderately panicked expression replaces your needy one as you try to formulate a plan, eyes darting around a bit as you fail to suppress a worried chirp. Winter seems to realize this as well as he takes in your position, realizing what you wanted.
"I don't think this is a good place for that to happen," He tells you, "Besides, I think I know something that will give you what you want~."
He then reaches down and grabs the top of your tail with a hoof. It wiggles a bit as it's forcefully removed from his length though it stops when he brings the tip to your pucker, letting the tuft flick against it and lube it up a bit.
"Just let me do the work~."
As he says this he then attacks from three different places at once: leaning forward to latch onto one of your teats, flicking a nipple with his tongue, thrusting back up into your flower, and then forcing your tail's tip inside of your pucker, your tail flicking it's tuft around inside of you as it's easily forced inside.

What do you do?
>>
>>37852856
Take a big gasp from the three pronged assault, our tail immediately starts to rub up against the walls of our back door following along with Winter's lead. Tending to press up against Winter's cock through our walls more often then not working that thin sensitive barrier between our back door and henhole back and forth between our traitorous limb and his stallionhood.
Rougher~
Lean our own head down and go right for Winter's horn giving it a long lick then a little nibble following the grooves with our beak.
>>
>>37852856
Letting out a quiet gasp, our beak clicks together rapidly as some of our facial feathers flare up, a wing coming to rub on the back of Winter's head in encouragement, even with our paws already in place and doing the same.
With our tail no longer wrapped around something or free to help balance us, our grip on the shaft and Winter's head tightens slightly to maintain our balance and even more so as we're subjected to pleasure on three fronts, languishing atop our precarious position.

Our tail does what it does best and teases us as it explores our rear entrance, taking it slow at the start to let us adjust a bit, prodding at different places and slowing down as it delves, pressing against Winter's dick when it can in particular. Just as the temptation to reach down and start forcing it to go faster sets in, is quite suddenly picks up the pace, speeding up to match Winter's rhythm. Knowing speed along won't make it a match, our tail creates loops as it pulls out, our tailhole rapidly spreading and tightening in response, all before our tail straightens out and presses back in again to repeat the process.

Trusting Winter to support our weight, we lift and slowly spread our hindlegs wide horizontally (potentially to use for leverage, rather than our hips?), showing off our sensitive and (primed?/boosted?/enlarged?) teats quite happily to our stallion, giggling a little as vague thoughts of nursing our young are interspersed with fantasies of our stallions cupping our mounds, or simply the two of them sliding a shaft over each of them, tugging slightly on a nipple as they roll their hips.

>>37852976
Seconding! Also, pretty sure Winter is an earth pony.
>>
>>37852976
>>37853026
You take a big gasp from the three pronged assault which turns into your beak clicking together rapidly as some of your facial feathers fluff up, a wing rubbing the back of Winter's head in encouragement even with your paws doing the same thing.
Your balance begins to become effected as your tail slides itself into your ass, your grip on the rod and Winter's head tightening slightly to maintain your balance instead and even more so as you were subjected to pleasure on three different fronts, languishing atop your precarious position like a bird sitting on a powerline.
Your tail begins to tease you as it explores the entrance of your rear, moving slowly inside of you to let you adjust to it's alien presence, prodding at different places and slowing down as it dives in, rubbing up against the walls of your back door to follow along with Winter and pressing up against his dick when it could through the thin sensitive wall. As the temptation to reach down and force it to go faster inside of you begins to set in it suddenly picks up the pace, speeding itself up to match Winter's own pace. Winter starts to go a tiny bit faster which leads to your tail falling behind him. Knowing that it wouldn't be able to match him your tail starts to loop over itself as it pulls out, creating a few loops that cause your tailhole to rapidly spread open and tighten in response, all before it then straightens itself out suddenly and presses itself back in to repeat the process over and over.
Trusting your mate to support your weight, you lift yourself up a bit more and remove your hind legs from his head where you then start to slowly spread them out horizontally, happily showing off more of your enlarged teats to your stallion who is happy to start suckling at them, switching between them every minute or so. As you watch him from above you giggle a little as vague thoughts of nursing your young are intertwined with fantasies of your stallions cupping your mounds, or slide their shafts over each of them.
"Rougher~!" You purr.
"As you command."
He places his hooves back on your flanks and starts to bounce you rapidly on his dick, continuing to suck and lick at your teats as they wildly bounce at the sudden speed up. Your tail tries to keep up, but is even more outclassed by his speed so it resorts back to tail loops and keeps them that way as it thrusts into your backdoor as fast as it could. You could do little except to continue to hang on to the rod, resting your head on the cool metal as your tongue rolls out of your beak and another climax begins to quickly approach. And by how erratic Winter's thrusts were getting he was close as well.

What do you do?
>>
>>37853192
Squeezing our eyes shut, we begin to tense and curl up under the waves of pleasure, thankful that the curtain has able to handle our weight and Winter's pounding thus far.
Cracking an eye open, we meet his grey eyes with one of our own.
"C-cum in me, Winter~ F-fill me with your f-foals, I, I don't know how much more of this heat I can handle~ I'll, I'll break free, and m-make you, i-if I've gotta."
We invite as much as demand, not caring about much aside from those fat dark grey orbs giving us relief, our hips moving with a determined fervor that outpaces our small, yet somewhat jiggly frame.
As our back begins to arch from the pleasure of two holes being filled roughly and our bouncing bust being tended to, we fail to realize our mistake until it's too late. Not even having time to squawk, we fall off the beam, our claws reflexively catching the chains of our cuffs to ease the impact, though our flanks still drop as far as they can go. For a moment when our lower lips meet Winter's sheath, we go limp as the world melts away for a second, coming back around to us tensed and every part of our body that we can move now wrapped around Winter, several seconds passing before we realize the shrill cry of bliss we're hearing is coming from us as we feel shot after shot being deposited deep within our gut.

As the waves crash over us, our tail spasms in our depths, prolonging our orgasm as it forces us to shift and tense at the sensations.

Had a thought of Gael wrapping her hindlegs around Winter's waist and lifting him for a moment without realizing, but there is no way that the bar could take it.
Also,Random thought: heat ray enhances teat size, but only when in heat or producing milk. Also, considering we took the plan b pill, perhaps relief doesn't come until we take our proper heat pill? Don't necessarily have to play it all out, but Winter and Gael ineffectively trying to put out the fire in Gael's loins until Nocty shows up and corrects the situation sounds amusing.
>>
>>37853322
Squeezing your eyes shut you begin to tense and curl up under the waves of pleasure, thankful that the curtain rod was able to hold your weight and Winter's pounding so far.
Cracking one eye open, your eye meets one of his grey eyes, staring into the grey colored pool.
"C-Cum in me, Winter~," You moan, "F-Fill me with your f-foals, I, I don't know how much more of this heat I can handle~! I'll, I'll break free, and m-make you, i-if I've gotta."
You demand of him, not caring about much besides those dark grey orbs swinging into you and giving you relief, your hips moving with a determined fervor that outpaces your small, yet somewhat jiggly frame. Winter nods and grips you a bit tighter, thrusting harder up into you to try and finish as quick as possible.
As your back begins to arch forward from the combined pleasure of your two holes being filled roughly yet fully and your bouncing bust being tended to, you don't realize the mistake you've made until it was already too late to correct it. Not having any time to let out a squawk, your claws lose their grip and causes you to fall. Grasping at the air as you fall, your claws reflexively catch the chains of your cuffs that were holding you up to ease the impact, though your flanks still drop down as far as your cuffs were willing to go. In one swift motion Winter's cock films you to the brim as your lower lips suddenly meet Winter's sheath and balls, going limp as the world melts away and everything goes black for a split second. When the light returns you come back yourself tense and every part of your body that you could move now wrapped around Winter as much as they could, several seconds passing for you to realize the shrill cry of bliss you were hearing was actually coming from you as you feel shot after shot from Winter get deposited deep within your gut, already feeling full after a few shots with more coming in.
The waves of your orgasm properly crash into you shortly after, your walls forming into another vice as Winter continues to fill you up, your combined juices soon forced to seep around his plug and spill out. It hits your tail as well as after spending a few moments limp it starts to wiggle and spasm within you, prolonging your orgasm as it forces you to shift and tense at the sensations.
Once it passes you collapse in Winter's hooves, the fire in your gut thoroughly put out leaving you as a panting mess leaning against him. Winter's hind legs shake a bit as he recovers from his own orgasm along with holding up your weight, but he eventually gets it under control. He raises a hoof up and you feel one of the cuffs let you arm go, your arm flopping to your side before you weakly raise it up and wrap it around his head. He does the same to your other armor and then carries you inside of the shower, spinning around to place his back against the shower wall before sliding down with you, giving you a deep kiss as he does this.

What do you do?
>>
Stopping for the night.
>>
>>37853552
Night, Pluto!
>>
>>37854023
>>
>>37853542
Gently grind ourselves against him, our body shivering and twitching involuntarily as we bask in the intensely satisfying afterglow of our sated loins. Struck dumb giggle softly as we continue our loving kiss with Winter, though after a little while something niggles at the back of our mind demanding our attention even as we try to squash whatever it was down to worry about later.
Suddenly the image of ourselves sitting in a bird nest on three big ol' eggs the size of footballs burns itself into our minds eye as alarm bells ring.
Our eyes snap open as our panic starts to build to match and surpass our waning lust.
Mhhph!
>>
>>37853542
Hold Winter close continuing the kiss suddenly feeling ready to pass out in his hooves and go right back to sleep.
Take a claw and gently rub our taut stomach utterly enchanted with a feeling of complete fullness and relief.
>>
Holy shit! What brand is that curtain rod? This is the most powerful curtain rod in existence! It must be some reused pipe or some shit because holy fuck!
>>
>>37855433
We should steal it and repurpose it as a weapon, or for an invention.
But nah, my guess is that the mare who runs this place uses it to host parties of various kinds or something and got sick of stuff breaking, went and replaced it with a weight bar or something.
>>
>>37854627
>>37855240
Seconding both of these, cause I can't think of much to add beyond them.
Presumably, we'll go for the Plan B pills, see that they're open, and realize our mistake earlier.

>>37855529
That is a decent explanation, considering it's above a bar. Though, right now it serves as a safe house, it's probably built quite sturdily.
It could've also been a deliberate choice to make it that strong, whether the purpose was lewd or just pragmatic (interrogation and clean up might be easier in a bathroom, where chemicals could be expected)
>>
>>37855433
Maybe in the Cyberpunk future they finally made a curtain rod that can hold the weight of a finger.

>>37854627
>>37855240
You hold Winter close to you and gently grind yourself again him, your body shivering and twitching involuntarily as you bask in the satisfying afterglow of your sated loins, feeling ready to pass out in his hooves and go right back to sleep. Looking up at him with a goofy expression, you giggle softly as you lean back into the kiss with Winter, gently rubbing at your taut stomach with a claw. As you lay there on top of him something nags at you from the back of your mind, demanding your attention even as you try to squish it down and just enjoy this moment without worrying about something.
Just as you were about to completely quash it down it suddenly bursts forth along with the image of you sitting in a bird nest on three big eggs that were each the size of footballs, the image forcefully burning itself into your mind as alarm bells start to ring.
Your eyes snap open in the kiss as panic builds and quickly overwhelms the last remains of lust that were still in your system.
"Mhhph!"
At the noise you make Winter quickly separates from the kiss and looks at you in concern.
"Gael, what's wrong," He asks; then looking down as your combined juices continue to seep out through your two sexes, "...Ah, right."

What do you do?
>>
>>37855836
Stroking his chest fluff to calm ourself just as much as calm him, we try and peer over him, glancing about as we try to come up with a solution. We speak up hoarsely.
"... My bag, I've got pills in there. C-can you get it for me? I, I don't know if it's too late, but I'm not sure I'm e-entirely ready for e-eggs, y-you know?"

Fuck, sorry, didn't see this until just now and am used to getting an alert. Not sure if my post is best for this though
>>
>>37855836
Our heart starts beating faster and faster thumping away against our chest as we start trembling as we stare down helplessly at our connection with Winter in both shock and dread, shoot a claw down down and lightly touch our outer lips before lifting it a little scooping just a touch of his cum that had leaked free up with our now shaking claw making it feel all the more real.
A string of quiet and incoherent swears pour from our beak our languages mixed together in a profane soup.
Start to pull ourselves off of him, wiggling and twisting with frantic energy the pleasure from our sore seeded slit ignored.
I... W-went... Forgot the c-condom! I'm an idiot! I gotta f-fix this... M-maybe?
Standing up and wiggling out from under Winter, using as much focus as we can muster summon up one of our bubbles around our crotch and womb trying to distinguish ourselves from his foal batter and freeze it in place inside us. After a moment hoping against hope our gambit worked try and walk leaving the bubble with the trapped cum floating there.

If/when that fails.
Rush over to our bag and grab our pills, taking a couple of them not paying much mind to which pills we're grabbing.
T-there is so m-much... I-I can feel it. Oh fuck, fuck! I need to get it out.
Bend over showing off our flexibility with absolutely no fanfare putting our beak right next to our lips to get a better look, his essence dripping on our face ignored in the face of our mission. Take our claws and start digging into our gaped flower burying three claws in at a time to scoop out as much as we can even though we know it's in vain with how stuffed our womb feels.
>>
>>37856176
>>37856234
You start to stroke his chest fluff to try and calm yourself and him down. This doesn't exactly work for you though as your heart starts to beat faster and faster thumping away against your chest as you start to tremble and peer down helplessly at your connection to Winter in shock and dread. As you try to come up with a solution you shoot a claw down to lightly touch your outer lips, lifting a little bit of the sticky cum up in your now shaking claw.
"...G-Gael?"
You don't hear Winter as you let out a string of quiet and incoherent swears from your beak, your languages mixing together and pouring out to form some profane soup. Before he could react you begin to wiggle and twist yourself off of him, your pleasure forgotten and replaced by a frantic energy. You quickly get yourself off of him and begin to stomp your legs a bit against the shower floor. Winter gets up shortly after and tries to reach out a hoof to you, but you were still too panicked to notice his attempts to calm you down.
"I... W-Went... Forgot the c-condom! I'm an idiot! I gotta f-fix this... M-Maybe?"
You step back a bit and summon up a small bubble around crotch and womb, hoping to distinguish yourself from his foal batter and freeze it in place inside of you to get it out. Hoping against hope that your insane gambit had managed to work, you take a few steps back and leave the bubble to find...
Nothing happened, it didn't work. Your panic reaches critical mass as you desperately try to think of another solution, then remember something.
"...My bag, I've got pills then there."
Before Winter could say anything you bolt out of the shower and over to your bag on the bathroom counter, ripping your pills out and taking out a packet of them.
"T-There is so m-much... I-I can feel it. Oh fuck, fuck! I need to get it out!"
You then pop out a few pills from the packet. It's only when you pop out the third one that you hear Winter.
"GAEL!"
He then suddenly grabs you, causing you to drop the packet and pull you away from it.
"Gael, calm down," He shouts, "Sweet Luna, are you trying to give yourself an overdose?!"
You start to struggle against his grip trying to get out, though he was obviously much stronger than you and maintains his grip, proving that your struggle against him was fruitless. When you realize that you weren't going to get out you stop and just stay there shaking in his grip, eyes wide and panic still very much there. Still shaking, you eventually look back at your pills where you notice something a bit strange about the packet that you had pulled out: you had popped out three pills in your panic though a forth one had been popped out and that pill was missing, the packet looked a bit familiar was well.
It takes a moment but you eventually realize something: the pill you had taken earlier wasn't from your heat medication, it was your birth control.

What do you do?
>>
>>37855836
Our life flashes before our eyes, our possible future going on daring missions, pulling off risky heists, beating up bad dudes, replaced by looking after cute chicks that look like us and Winter with more on the way from Nickle.
>>
>>37856349
"F-fuck, s-sorry. I panicked, I didn't mean to scare you. I, I think I had a Plan B pill already."

In a rush. Kinda wish we hadn't jumped for the pills, but we're not exactly in a great head space right now, full of adrenaline and hormones.
>>
>>37856349
Strangely calm and a little emotionless say while starring at the packet.
Oh. That makes sense.
Blink a couple times and lift a claw to cradle our now slightly spinning head as we come down from our panic bit by bit, with our other claw wrap it around Winter and hold him tight.
After a few moments of silence meekly speak up.
... I... I'm sorry... I, I don't... I r-really lost it there.
>>
>>37856421
>>37856428
In a strangely calm and emotionless voice you speak as you stare at the packet.
"Oh. That makes sense."
Winter looks down at you in confusion as you blink a couple times and then lift a claw to cradle your now slightly spinning head that was caused by your sudden panic, your other claw wrapping around Winter to hold onto him tight.
After a few moments of silence you meekly speak up.
"...I... I'm sorry... I, I don't... I r-really lost it there," You apologize, "I panicked, I didn't mean to scare you. I, I think I had a Plan B pill already."
"Alright," He nods; loosening his grip on you slightly, "...I should be the one apologizing. I could've grabbed a condom, but I wasn't thinking about it."
He continues to hold you for a minute as your panic subsides, though your head was still spinning from the effects of it.
"...You good now?" He asks.

What do you do?
>>
>>37856713
Not really, w-well I suppose I'm better now but I'm still pretty scared. First about maybe h-having eggs way way sooner then I thought I'd ever risk, and now I'm also a little worried about how many of those pills I popped.
Let out a little sigh.
I... I'm not ready to be a mom, I don't know if I'm technically Echo's mom now but she's different.
... Should have just had you use my tailhole...
Heh, sort of funny. We went through all the trouble to get griffin proof condoms, then when we really needed them we didn't use them.
>>
>>37856713
Yeah... I'm still sorry I scared you and made you worry like that. Taking that many pills in a panic wasn't my best moment...
>>
>>37856815
>>37856859
"Not really, w-well I suppose I'm better now but I'm still pretty scared," You admit, "First about maybe h-having eggs way way sooner than I thought I'd ever risk, and now I'm also a little worried about how many of those pills I popped."
You let out a sigh.
"I... I'm not ready to be a mom, I don't know if I'm technically Echo's mom now but she's different," You say, "...Should have just had you use my tailhole."
"Yeah, I probably could've figured something out." He agrees.
"Heh, sort of funny. We went through all the trouble to get Griffon proof condoms, then when we really needed them we didn't use them," You dryly laugh; though it is quickly replaced by a frown, "I'm still sorry I scared you and made you worry like that. Taking that many pills in a panic wasn't my best moment..."
"Don't worry about it," He shakes his head, "It's in the past and you didn't do it."
He gives you a kiss on the forehead and then lets go of you, giving you a small smile.
"And I still enjoyed it besides that."

What do you do?
>>
>>37857027
Chitter softly a small smile worming it's way onto our beak even if we're still a little down.
Oh yeah, no denying that. It was utterly amazing. I don't think I've came that hard... Ever. You really went at it too, I'm pretty sure I can feel a bruise on the back of my womb.
>>
>>37857027
It was pretty fun wasn't it? You better thank Nocturne before I get to her.
>>
>>37857093
>>37857148
You chitter softly with a small smile making it's way onto your beak even if you were still a little down.
"It was pretty fun wasn't it? I don't think I've came that hard... ever. You really went at it too, I'm pretty sure I can feel a bruise on the back of my womb."
"If that's the case we'll have to be cautious then." He chuckles.
"You better thank Nocturne before I get to her first." You grin at him.
"I'll be sure to do that."
The two of you use the shower to clean off and then step out a few minutes later, heading down to the second floor to find it empty. You head over to the dinning table and sit down while Winter heads into the kitchen and starts looking around for breakfast.
"So what were you thinking about doing," He asks you, "I was planning to head home today. If you're still a bit weary about your parent's house you're more than welcome to stay at my place."

What do you do?
>>
>>37857261
"I think it'll depend on where Echo wants to go. I want to go through the stuff at my parents' place to make sure everything is, as well as go over the stuff in the workshop at your place, but right now, I'd like to support Echo. Still, I think I might just take you up on your offer."
Nuzzle him. If we can, check our Codex. I think Nocty said she was on her way, but we missed the message last thread.
>>
>>37857261
I might stay here a while longer, pick up a couple extra shifts at the bar and help out to thank the mare who gave us a place to stay when we really needed it.
I'm not really sure where I'd feel safe though, maybe I'll come join you. I could sleep in the workshop, intentionally this time. If I didn't feel safe.
>>
Going to stop a little early. I'm a bit tired and it doesn't help that work needs me to come in on Monday, though I do get 5 days off starting Thursday next week.
>>
>>37857508
Night, Pluto!
Hope that they don't overwork you too much, and that you'll enjoy your time off.
>>
>>37857261
Well, I guess I can't stay here forever. But I can't help but wonder, do you have any idea how our parents made the places safe and managed to get the other gang to back off?
>>
>>37857316
>>37857437
>>37859025
"Well, I can't stay here forever. But I can't help but wonder, do you have any idea how our parents made the places safe and managed to get the other gang to back off?"
Winter just shakes his head and shrugs.
"I might stay here a while longer, pick up a couple extra shifts at the bar for Jackson, though it'll depend on where Echo will want to go," You say, "I want to go through the stuff at my parents' place to make sure everything is okay, as well as go over the stuff in the workshop at your place. Still, I think I might just take you up on your offer. I could sleep in the workshop, intentionally this time. If I don't feel safe."
You get up and nuzzle him, letting him nuzzle you back as you look back at your Codex where you find that you missed a message from Nocturne confirming that she was coming back.
"I'll make sure you feel safe then," Winter smiles, "Now, what would you like for breakfast?"

What do you do?
>>
>>37859795
"Just, whatevers easy. I'd like to relax with you for a bit, though sustenance is important. Nocturne is on her way here as well apparently, not sure when she'll arrive."
>>
>>37859795
I don't really mind, I know we got a few things I can eat surprise me. I... I need to clean up. I'm a mess.
>>
>>37859795
I've been having a lot of bacon lately, maybe something other then that. Whatever you can cook that won't be a pain and take hours.
>>
>>37859970
>>37860033
>>37860124
"Just, whatever's the easiest. I'd like to relax a bit and I know we got a few things I can eat so surprise me," You tell him, "I've been having a lot of bacon so maybe something other than that."
He nods and starts to get some stuff out. As you walk out of the kitchen you spot Echo coming down the stairs with Syal wrapped around her neck, rubbing one of her eyes with a hoof as she lets out a small, adorable yawn.

What do you do?
>>
>>37860187
Smile a little bit and go giver her a hug.
Morning Echo, did you sleep well?
>>
>>37860187
'I hope I didn't wake her up. Oh, oh no... Who heard me?'
Our cheeks start to slowly turn red at the idea of Junkrat or maybe even Jackson hearing us beg Winter to knock us up. Dread building as we worry we may have destroyed Echo's innocence.
Uh, good morning Echo, did...?
Swallow a little bit.
Did you just wake up?
>>
>>37860245
>>37860289
'I hope I didn't wake her up. Oh, oh no... Who hear me?'
Your cheeks go red at the idea of Junkrat or even Jackson hearing you beg Winter to knock you up. Dread begins to build as you worry that you might have potentially destroyed any sort of innocence she has. Still, you manage to smile a tiny bit and speak, approaching her and picking her up in a hug.
"Uh, good morning Echo, did..."
You swallow a bit as your smile falters a bit.
"Did you just wake up?" You ask nervously.
"...Yeah," She nods; letting out another yawn that interrupts her for a moment, "-I just woke up."
"Did you sleep well?"
"Mhmm," She nods again; leaning against you, "Is breakfast ready yet?"
"Gonna be a bit I'm afraid," Winter replies from the kitchen, "Just relax until then."

What do you do?
>>
>>37860467
Let out a sigh of relief, go over pick our little Echo up and take her over to the coach.
So, I have something to ask you. The uh, rest of our group went out and made our places safe again. I'm not sure what they did but I'm glad they did it, where did you want to go though? Back to Winter's place our my folks place? My folks? Our folks? I don't know.
>>
>>37860467
Wipe a little sweat off our hind paws and go give Echo a hug.
Sgn to Syal.
'good morning.'

>>37860536
Seconding.
>>
>>37860536
>>37860782
You let out a sigh of relief and wipe a little sweat off of your hind paws, picking Echo up and carrying her to the couch while signing to Syal.
'Good morning.'
"So I have something to ask you. The uh, rest of our group went out and made our places safe again," You tell her; setting the both of you on the couch, "I'm not sure what they did but I'm glad they did it, where did you want to go though? Back to Winter's place or my folks' place? My folks? Our folks? I don't know."
She looks down in thought, thinking for a minute as she blinks and lets out a shiver for a moment, looking back up at you.
"...Is Winter's place safe," She asks, "I don't want to be taken again."

What do you do?
>>
>>37860847
Hug her tighter.
I don't want you to be taken either, or any of us. They said it was safe, I trust them a lot but I understand it's scary I'm scared myself. I think the first thing I'm going to do is make sure the place is safe, start installing things to keep bad ponies out.
We can't stay here forever but we can stay a little while longer if you want.
>>
>>37860847
I can't know that for sure, but if you don't feel safe there we can stay somewhere.
Hmm...
Boop her tiny cute muzzle with a claw.
But, now thanks to your training I don't think anyone will be ever taking you away against your will. Don't tell Winter or Nickle, but I'm pretty sure you're stronger then both of them combined.
>>
>>37860847
I know. What do you want to do because I want you to feel safe.
>>
>>37860917
>>37860960
>>37861391
You hug her tighter.
"I can't know that for sure, but if you don't feel safe there we can stay somewhere else. They said it was safe, I trust them a lot but I understand it's scary I'm scared myself. I think the first thing I'm going to do is make sure the place is safe, start installing things to keep bad ponies out," You tell her, "Hmm..."
You then lift a claw up and boop her tiny muzzle with a claw, watching as she scrunches it.
"But, now thanks to your training I don't think anyone will be ever taking you away against your will," You say to her, "Don't tell Winter or Nickle, but I'm pretty sure you're stronger than both of them combined."
She giggles a little at this as you smile.
"Still, what do you want to do because I want you to feel safe."
"...Let's go to Winter's." She decides after a moment.

What do you do?
>>
>>37861416
Smile a little wider.
We can do more building there too, maybe I can show you how to make some things now you can just focus your transformation on your eyes. I bet we could make a little race car or something for you.
After I make sure everything is safe.
We've probably got a little while before Winter is done, is there anything you want to do or play?
>>
>>37861416
After a couple moments nod.
Alright, but tell me if you feel unsafe at all. You don't have to be worried since you can kick whoever flanks all the way from here to the forest. Oh I know, I'll set up some alarms that way if they try to sneak in again it'll let us know. How's that sound?
>>
>>37861416
>>37861575(me)
Forgot to add, it might be time to skip a little bit, at least until Nocturne gets here unless there is more stuff to cover.
>>
>>37861500
>>37861575
>>37861583
You smile a little wider at her.
"Alright, but tell me if you feel unsafe at all. You don't have to be worried since you can kick whoever flanks all the way from here to the forest," You tell her, "We can do more building there too, maybe I can show you how to make some things now that you can just focus your transformation on your eyes. I bet we could make a little race car or something for you. After I make sure everything is safe of course."
She smiles at this and soon the two of you were eating some eggs that Winter prepared for the both of you. Once the three of you were done you all head back over to the couch to watch the TV. Thirty minutes later Nickle and Nocturne arrive.
"Hey, we're here," Nocturne announces; the two of them trotting over, "I got your text and got Nickle to come along as well."
"She wouldn't tell me what it was for." Nickle says; looking over at her with a slightly annoyed look though she just smiles at this.

What do you do?
>>
Stopping for the night. Reminder that work had asked me to come in tomorrow so I will be starting later than usual that day.
>>
>>37861928
Night, Pluto!
>>
>>37861679
Chitter a little our cheeks turning a soft pink. Glance between the pair of them and Echo before rubbing a claw over our foreleg.
Hey Echo, why don't you practice your eye transformation and watch some cartoons or something I need to go have a talk with Nickle and Nocturne.
Walk over a slide inbetween the pair and drape our wings over their backs, star leading them up to the bedroom though with a twist of our head press our beak to Nickles ear and Whisper.
Nocty's been a naughty bat, it's better I show you the situation.
Once we're there close the door taking our wings off of the pair, then go over to sit on the bed our tail making an effort to not hide what it should.
So, to enlighten you. My heat came in the morning, the worst one I've ever had. I took the wrong pill thought it was the heat suppressor it wasn't. Sent a text to Nocty in panic, she sent me Winter and you're not the only person she didn't tell.
Spread our legs a little to show off our still significantly swollen teats and puffy pussy, lower a claw down and trace along the outside of our slit.
I was pretty desperate at that point, and neither of us were thinking with our heads. An unused condom later and... My heat might be ending early if the morning after pills aren't enough. Let out a little sigh.
Unless you want to try put your hat in the ring, otherwise until or unless my heat comes back I don't need any specific help unless you'd like to help me exact my sweet sweet revenge on Nocty?
>>
>>37862338
Seconding. Don't have time to write something proper, but we may want to help Echo with setting up the tv, though with Syal with her, she should be able to figure it out.
>>
>>37862338
Supporting as well.
>>
>>37862338
>>37863011
>>37863709
You chitter a little at them as your cheeks turn a soft pink in color. You glance between the two of them and Echo before rubbing a claw along your foreleg.
"Hey Echo, why don't you practice your eye transformation and watch some cartoons or something," You suggest, "I need to go have a talk with Nickle and Nocturne."
"Alright."
You get up and slip yourself between the two of them, draping your wings over their backs as you lead them up the stairs. You twist your head and press your beak against Nickle's ear to whisper to him.
"Nocty's been a naughty bat, it's better I show you the situation."
You get the two of them to your room and close the door behind you while taking your wings off of the pair, heading over to your bed and sitting down on it as your tail makes an effort to not hide what it would be hiding.
"So to enlighten you. My heat came in the morning, the worse one I've ever had. I took the wrong pill though it was the heat suppressor, but it wasn't," You explain, "Sent a text to Nocty in a panic, she sent me Winter and you're not the only person she didn't tell."
You spread your hind legs open a little to reveal your still swollen teats and puffy pussy, lowering a claw down to trace the outside of it.
"I was pretty desperate at that point, and neither of us were thinking with our heads. An unused condom later and... my heat might be ending early if the morning after pills aren't enough," You say with a sigh, "Unless you want to try and put your hat in the ring, otherwise until or unless my head comes back I don't need any specific help unless you'd like to help me exact my sweet sweet revenge on Nocty?"
He looks over at Nocturne, who was standing next to him, and gives her a look. She looks back at him and then widens her eyes a little.
"Hey, wait-"
Nickle then grabs her and lifts her up to carry her over to the bed. As a reaction Nocturne begins to let out her signature high pitched screeches as she flails her legs around.

What do you do?
>>
>>37864803
Tittering as we lay on the bed, we roll over onto our back and languish there, stretching a bit and purposely leaving our soft belly (possibly a little rounder cause Winter's cum is in our womb still? I assume we would've probably cleaned that out thoroughly though), pronounced teats, and prominent henhood exposed.
"Come on, Nocty. You made your bed, the least you can do is lay in it~. I mean, bringing in the cavalry was a nice gesture, but being ready to send them in without telling them what they're up against? How could you be so foolish."
Spreading our arms, legs, and wings, we direct Nickle to lay Nocturne on top of us, ready to restrain her for him. (Alternatively, he places her next to us, and we roll on top, going for a position we're quite familiar with doing with her)

We gently nip at one of her ears, whispering to her with an exaggerated purr.
"After all, what if the big bad (Griffoness/Griffon Hen) was still hungry~? And what if she convinced someone that a certain exotic princess, known for her beauty, was worth more than a lonely Hen's clutch."

Not sure if this is the direction anon wanted to go, but gotta write something
Had some thoughts: Heat ray Nocty, considering the heat we went throught (and potentially are still going through) was stated as the worst, and she sent in Winter unprepared.
Time bubble her lower lips and deny her for a bit. And/or have Nickle use his power to give her a good time.
>>
>>37864966
Supporting. Curious to see what effects the heat ray would have on a female's flank and teats. It's a good time to test it to see if there's an increase.
>>
>>37865000
Considering our heat caused our teats to blossom temporarily (possible side effect of using the heat ray originally?), it's not improbable it would have some effect, though we never directly observed an effect on a female. I'd assume where we aim wouldn't have much effect, though with her being so close to heat herself, we may want to be careful.
Also,
>Press Heat Ray to tailhole and pull trigger
>Nocty becomes a major buttslut for the next several hours
>Nocty walks/flies silly for the next several days
>"Worth it~."
>>
>>37864803
Reaching into our bag grab out the heat ray and a measuring tape, from the bag of sex toys in the room pull out a ballgag that was meant for us and pop it into Nocturne's muzzle muting her.
Thank you Nickle, I owe you one. Neither of you two have any plans for the day do you?
Gesturing with to the heat ray.
If a certain naughty bat wants to cause trouble she shouldn't be too surprised if it comes back to bite her on the flanks later should she~?
Lean over and nip at her rear with our beak.
I never did see what more then one of these rays did to someone... Want to find out? Could have side effects including, teats like a porn star and a belly full of foals~
Chuck Nickle a box of condoms while Nocturne is watching.
But if that's what you want, you'll have to help me go through all those before that happens.

>>37864966
Seconding!
Sorry, had some family stuff came up, my basic plan was to use the heatray measure before and after to see if it affected her teats and nethers in any discernible way and maybe do some more testing with the time bubble. As well as get some use out of those toys.
>>
>>37865062
Seconding right back!
>Sorry, had some family stuff came up
Hey, no prob, same for me the last few days. Your basic plan sounds pretty good so far. Only thing I'd possibly change/suggest is maybe saying that we're not even totally sure what one shot does to a mare, given we've never had a chance to properly study it.
>>
>>37865090
True, fair enough. Not only have we not studied it on a female we haven't tested it on a mare before either. Especially not a bat mare.
It's a whole new focus group, we better get testing.

That change does make sense though so I'd be pretty happy with it.

>>37865000
Agreed.

>>37865016
Holding it directly to a targets nethers could have interesting consciences. Definitely something worth testing if we ever plan on using this for anything else.
>>
>>37864966
>>37865000
>>37865016
>>37865062
>>37865090
Letting out a titter as you lay back on the bed, you roll over onto your back and languish there, stretching yourself out a bit and leaving yourself exposed as Nickle brings the screeching bat mare over.
"Come on, Nocty. You mad your bed, the least you can do is lay in it~," You tell her, "I mean, bringing in the cavalry was a nice gesture, but being ready to send them in without telling them what they're up against? How could you be so foolish."
You spread out your arms, legs, and wings, directing Nickle to lay Nocturne on top of you. He smiles and does so where you then wrap all of your limbs around her and trap her against you. She struggles a bit more before stopping and looking down at you.
"After all, what if the big bad Griffoness was still hungry~? And what if she convinced someone that a certain exotic princess, known for her beauty, was worth more than a lovely Hen's clutch," You purr; then looking over at Nickle, "Nickle, could you go into my bag and get my heat ray and measuring tape, as well as the ballgag from the bag of sex toys?"
"Give me a minute." He nods; trotting out of the bedroom.
"...What are you planning?" Nocturne asks you; looking down at you.
"You'll see~."
Nickle returns a minute later with everything that you've asked for. You roll Nocturne to the side and grab the heat ray from him. You also take the ballgag from him and forcefully mute Nocturne with it, tying it around the back of her head.
"Thank you, Nickle, I owe you one. Neither of you two have any plans for the day do you?"
They both shake their heads. You look back at Nocturne and gesture to your heat ray.
"If a certain naughty bat wants to cause trouble she shouldn't be too surprised if it comes back to bite her on the flanks later should she~?"
You then lean down and nip at her rear with your beak.
"MMMPH~!"
She twitches at the sensation as you smile and pull back a bit.
"I never did see what more than one of these heat rays did to someone... Want to find out," You ask, "Could have side effects including, teats like a porn star and a belly full of foals~."
Her eyes widen a bit as you toss Nickle a box of condoms while Nocturne was watching the whole thing.
"But if that's what you want, you'll have to help me go through all those before that happens."
"Hmm, I think you have a willing test subject here, Gael." Nickle comments; looking over at Nocturne as she's unable to reject this.

What do you do?
>>
>>37865184
"Indeed we do. I'm sure she wouldn't mind a chance to be 'enhanced' as a mare. Mares will be jealous of her, and stallions will also envy seeing you with her.~"
Despite our words, look down and give Nocturne a look. In essence, a chance to protest or say no. Despite the roleplay, consent from someone we love and care about is still important after all.
If she nods or gives no protest, aim the heat ray at her flank and teats and fire. (Part of me is tempted to also vote us to hit ourselves to double the fun Nickle has on his hooves, but not sure if that might be too much for him to handle.)
>>
>>37865184
We tilt our head, considering Nocturne for a moment as we look up and down her body, checking her out as well as making sure she's not genuinely struggling.
"Perhaps, perhaps. I'm still tempted to let her have some final words before we zap her. It seems only fair, considering she might want to say something before she's stuck thinking about foals, your emerald cock, and the relief that would come with it for the next few hours. Besides, we've still gotta do some setup. Sexy mad science is still science after all."
Taking Nocturne's Codex, we set it to record, indicating for Nickle to do the same (while we also set up our Codex at another angle?)
"Heat Ray Enrichment, test 3, joining me today is a very healthy young stallion volunteer assistant, and a volunteer test subject. Today's Subject is a very attractive Thestral mare not too far off of her own heat cycle. Her pre zap measurements are..."
Leaning forwards, we gently brush aside her tail and begin taking her measurement, listing them off for the Codex, giving her button a little lick, and carefully gliding over a teat with our talons.
"How long has it been since you've had a good rutting? A few days, more, less? Are you feeling... anxious~?"

(Perhaps we slip under her and restrain her if she gets "unruly?" Holding her forelegs and hindlegs open with ours so that she's very much on display.)
"Aim where you want, but just one shot for now. Need to let her body absorb it and adjust. Hmm, gotta wonder what might happen if you were to target her womb~"

(Assuming we're in contact with her, either by restraining or our tail being unruly and touching her)
Perhaps because of contact with Nocty when she's hit, a little bit of the energy flows through her into us and stokes the embers of the heat inside us? Not fully reignites, just makes us feel fairly hot and bothered.

>>37865259
Seconding! Wanted to include something about enhancing her after you brought it up, but couldn't think of something decent without diverting my post a fair bit.
>>
>>37865184
Mmm~ really now?
Reach over a claw wrapping it over her side slipping under her leathery wing reaching slowly for her plot, before changing directions right at the last second and snagging her tail at the last second and hiking it up manually tugging on her dock and giving Nickle a good look at a griffiness and Thestral's flowers press up against one another.
I guess you would have a pretty good indication wouldn't you~
With our other claw, moving it to follow much the same path as the first except this time there is no diversion, spreading her pink cheeks a little as our claw sneaks not so stealthily between them graze our digits over her ponut rubbing and pressing into the soft ring back and forth over and over until we can feel her juices leak onto our slit.
Then dip down and trace around her slit never actually touching her lips before suddenly spreading her open and letting Nickle see a preview of his near future.

>>37865259
>>37865364
Seconding both of these.
>>
>>37865259
>>37865364
>>37865459
You tilt your head at her, considering Nocturne for a moment as you look up and down her curved form. She had stopped struggling at this point and was now looking back at the two of you, her butt now facing Nickle and wiggling a tiny bit.
"Mmm~ really now? I'm sure she wouldn't mind a chance to be 'enhanced' as a mare," You say, "Mares will be jealous of her, and stallions will also envy seeing you with her~. Besides, we've still gotta do some setup. Sexy mad science is still science after all."
You look down at Nocturne and give her a look, a chance to say yes or no to the situation. She looks back at you and, after a few moments, gives you a nod. You smile a little at this and take her Codex, setting it to record and indicating for Nickle to do the same. You get yours to record as well and set up all three to be recording at different angles, beginning once they were all set up.
"Heat Ray Enrichment, test number three, joining me today is a very healthy young stallion volunteer assistant, and a volunteer test subject," You start; speaking in a deadpan and technical voice, "Today's subject is a very attractive Thestral mare not too far off of her own heat cycle. Her pre zap measurements are..."
You lean forwards to her and reach over a claw to wrap it over her side and underneath her leathery wing reaching slowly for her plot, then suddenly changing directions at the last moment to snag her tail and hike it up manually, tugging on her dock and moving it aside to give Nickle a good view as you press up your flanks against her own to give him a show of both of you while taking some measurements of her nicely sized teats. As you measure them you list off the measurements to the Codex, leaning down further to give her button a little lick, getting her to twitch as you pull away from her leaking flower.
"How long has it been since you've had a good rutting," You ask, "A few days, more, less? Are you feeling... anxious~?"
"Mmm..." She tries to respond.
With your other claw, you move it along a similar path down her flanks without a sudden diversion, reaching down to spread her pink cheeks a little as your claw sneaks not so stealthily between the two cheeks to graze your digits over her ponut, rubbing and pressing the ring both and forth over and over until you could start to feel her juices leak onto your own slit. As you begin to trace down to her slit you aim the heat ray at her flank and then fire it.
"MMMMMMMM~!"
The effect is immediate on her as she starts spasming and some juices spray out from behind her, immediately making herself more wet. The spasms don't last for too long as she quickly relaxes and begins to pant, drool already coming out from around her gag.
A second after you blast her you feel a zap travel up the arm holding her tail and through your body. You take a deep breath as your heat suddenly reignites, though it was much more weaker than the one you were in earlier.

What do you do?
>>
>>37865775
O-Oh, it looks like Nocturne won't be the only test subject this time. It seems as if the zap traveled up my arm by accident and partly reignited my heat. It looks like you'll have to please both of us Nickel. Although, something tells me you don't mind this outcome.~
Smile and look back at Nickel while spreading our hindlegs to show off our arousal clearly rising from the situation.
Curious to see if this means the ray will also have any effects on us, even if partly.
>>
>>37865775
Our eyes widen a little bit as the spark ignites a shudder following it like it were a dip in front of a wave, rock our hips up against Nocturne's pressing our teats to hers as our juices start spilling forth from our tunnel.
Trying to match our impartial technical tone from earlier and stay in character start to give a play by play of our situation, though with dips and stifled moans breaking up the words at times.
N-note, I-it seems with close proximity to the target ah~ the ray may cause a cascading effect on t-the other party, with a s-seemingly w-weaker induction. This w-will require f-further testing...
We set down the ray gun back on the bed.
N-now, assistant, if you would please start with the mating process. Your workl-load may have just d-doubled. Breed her... T-to the best of your abilities and as you normally would.
Now that our claw is free and no longer busy move it quickly back to her flanks, with our other claw flick her tail onto her back and moving our talons in sync press into her flank with our wrists showing off her flank fat as it swells out around them and with two digits on either side slide our claw tips into her tune.then spread her wide open leaving everything exposed and on show.
Mirroring this own own tail shivering a little itself reaches up and presses into the side of our own pussy gently pulling open one side and presenting our sodden slit as we wink to be as welcoming as possible.
T-the provided protection is recommended, b-but not wholly necessary.

>>37865944
Seconding.
>>
>>37865775
Our tail instantly perks right up, a ripple passing through our body and making some of our feathers and fur raise, wings tensing and twitching.
Our beak falls open as we let out a shuddering sigh, our front leaning forward and tense hindlegs raising our rear slightly, a small splatter of hen cum (dribbling out onto the floor/Nocturne/Nocturne's lower lips? Not entirely sure on the positioning)
"Ha-a-a-a~"
Straightening ourself out as the initial wave passes us, we look at the Heat Ray in our claws and smile a bit, scientific curiosity melding with our libido to fill our head with tones of wonderful ideas and 'experiments.'
"Fasincating~, so it really is something energy based. The way it moves, i-it's sort of like m-magic."

Looking back at our mare's rump, we stare for a moment with narrow eyes, not really noticing ourself leaning in towards the expanse of soft pink flank until our beak gently parts her treasure. Blinking slightly in surprise, smile lustfully and begin lapping at Nocturne's folds, slowly pushing our beak in and out as we drag it across her clit, licking away as much of her nectar as we can. Somewhere in the back of our mind, we justify this as a test of her sensitivity and receptiveness to attention from her female herd mate, though really we're just lapping up as much of her mare cum as we can, the thick scent of her arousal and heat on our nares forcing a wink and shiver, shifting on our hindlegs and subconsciously wiggling our rump invitingly.
(Nickle resting his cock on the back of our head as a lewd way to get our attention back on task? Just a thought)

Snapping back to reality as we remember the other occupant in the room, we smirk and call out to him.
"That 'tool' better have adequate protection on it, because the subject is more tan ready, so it's slipping in the instant I'm done my examination. S-seems there was some u-unexpected bleed through; I'll need hoof, 'cooling off' later~. Hmm, do you think she could take another dose? I'm sure you're also a little curious what it's like to be in her when she's effected by it, aren't you~"
Twisting around a bit, grab a clawful of her rump and press our teats to hers, going purely off of memory and touch to gauge if there were any notable changes, spreading our hindlegs to make sure she can't close hers in the slightest, leaving everything out in the open for Nickle.
"Assistant, do you notice anything different about the subject? Obviously she's primed for breeding, but I feel another perspective her is quite necessary."

(To Nocty, after adjusting her ballgag a little)
"So, how bad would you rate this one on a scale of a lazy 'I could use some dick' to a desperate 'give me your foals yesterday,' cause you're looking to be at about a solid 'Fuck Me~.'"

>>37865944
>>37865976
Seconding these!
>>
>>37865944
>>37865976
>>37866027
Your eyes widen a bit as your tail instantly perks up and a ripple passes through your body to make some of your feathers and fur rise, your wings shooting out and twitching. You then rock your hips up against Nocturne's, pressing your teats up against hers as your juices join hers. Your beaks fall open as you then let out a shuddering sigh, trying to keep your impartial technical tone from earlier to stay in character, though some dips and stifled moans break it at times.
"O-Oh, it looks like Nocturne won't be the only test subject this time. It seems as if the zap traveled up my arm by accident and partly reignited my heat," You say as if it was the most normal thing in the world, "It really is something energy based. The way it moves, i-it's sort of like m-magic. This w-will require f-further testing..."
You smile at the heat ray and set it down on the bed, looking back at Nocturne's rump as she continues to lay there panting through the gag and squirming a bit, not really noticing yourself moving back and down and then leaning in towards her expanse of soft pink flank until your beak was on her treasure, causing her to groan a bit. Blinking at the sudden touch and noise, you smile lustfully and stick your tongue out to start lapping at Nocturne's folds, her muffled moans sounding like music as you push your beak in out, licking up as much nectar as you could get. The back of your mind justifying this as a test of her sensitivity and receptiveness to attention from her female herd mate, and from the amount of squirming and moaning she was doing she was quiet sensitive, though you were really just drinking down as much of her mare cum as you could get from her, the thick scent of her arousal and heat on your nares forcing a wink and shiver from your back, shifting your hind legs behind you and wiggling your rump. As you lick away you suddenly feel something long and warm get placed on your head.
It doesn't take you long to realize what it was and make you snap back to reality as you remember that there was a third person in the room. You look back at Nickle and smirk at him.
"That 'tool' better have adequate protection on it, because the subject is more than ready so it's slipping in the instant I'm done with my examination," You tell him; getting a nod from him, "S-Seems there was some u-unexpected bleed through; I'll need a hoof cooling off later~."
Twisting around back to Nocturne, you grab a clawful of her rump and press your teats against hers, going off of memory and touch in trying to determine if there were any notable changes. You think she had gotten bigger, but you would have to measure it later to be sure. After you finish you turn back to Nickle.

Cont.
>>
>>37866384
"N-Now, assistant, if you would please start with the mating process. Your workl-load may have d-doubled. Breed her... t-to the best of your abilities and as you normally would."
He nods against as you flick her tail onto her back to expose her fully. Nickle gets a condom on and climbs onto the bed with the three of you, placing himself on top of Nocturne and lining himself up with some help from you as you spread her open with a claw. Once he was properly lined up he raises himself up and then thrusts in.
MMMMMMMPH!"
Nocturne lets out another muffled cry as Nickle easily slides into her thanks to her tunnel already being well lubed and ready to go. He wraps his forelegs around the front of her neck and quickly gets to thrusting in and out of her in front of you.

What do you do?
>>
Stopping for the night.
>>
>>37866461
Night, Pluto!
Will write what I can, but I've gotta pass out soon.
>>
>>37866394
Assistant, I-I have another theory I w-want to test. Tell me if she f-feels and different when I do this~
Take hold of one of her wings spreading it out wide and showing it off in a display of her strong genetics, the semi-smooth leathery appendage shown off for the camera’s lean in and lightly lap along the ridges of her wing letting our hot breath tickle her wing fluff as hot and heavy lustfilled pants. Starting with a calculated nibble on her wing base start working our way up her wing giving it our undivided attention, following along the bone ridges as we reach the first wing joint give it special attention trapping it within our beak and suckling on it as our tongue lolls free and rolls over her unprotected wing membrane.
Pulling off with a wet pops nibble and nip our way up and down her wing careful enough not to do any damage but enough to tickle and scratch any itch.
Pop our power without warning and no fanfare as soon as our beak leaves the tip of her wing with a teasing kiss. Freezing Nocturne and Nickle in place. Shudder and smile before slipping out from under Nocturne with a little effort, worming our way to freedom leaving her hovering a little in the air.
Retrieving our bag of toys pull out a couple interesting items quickly, the mini vibrators and the double fun dildo with a griffin and hippogriff attachment.
Humming to ourselves work quickly, lean down and burying our beak in their connection soaking in their combined scent and stealing a couple of long licks before resolving to pull Nocturne off of Nickles large cock, little by little we work her off before she comes free with a pop.
Leaving her hanging for the moment roll Nickles condom up and of him carefully, unable to resist taking a precious moment to clean his cumslit free of pre with our tongue taking one of the mini vibrators press it against his tip snuggly up against our tongues prior escapade. Switching it on low, wrap the condom slowly back down his shaft holding the buzzing little device in place. Press the hippogriff end of our didldo into Nocturnes snatch quickly, pumping it in and out of her a good few time to get it nice and slippery making sure she’ll feel the odd shape of the rubber cock in her, if that’s how this works before pulling it out again.
Flip Nocturne over and slowly slid her pack down Nickles massive rod, with no small amount of difficulty until she’s as far down as we can get her.
Climbing back onto the bed take Noctures hind legs and hoist them up, being careful not to push too far as we get her into a mating press position.
N-now, time for my own fun~
Pull the gag free from her mouth and slot the hippogriff dildo in her gaping maw, partially slotting it in but not shoving it farther into her muzzle yet as we position ourselves above her with the griffin dildo poking at our fired up flower letting it drip our juices down onto her face as we slide down on it as time is just about to resume.
>>
>>37866394
>>37868436(me)
Continued.

As soon as either our power runs out or we call it back pull Nickle into a deep kiss. Stifling whatever sounds he may make while we softly bounce on the double fun dildo.
Breaking the kiss with a grin and a couple strands of saliva speak with a husky purr barely loud enough for the camera to pick up.
I decided to speed things up a b-bit~ you don't mind doing a couple tests at once d-do you~?

This isn't quite as good as I wanted it to be, and it went way off where I planned but I needed to get something out.
>>
>>37868436
>>37868455
Seconding, cause this is great!
Meant to write something last night, and want to write something now, but I haven't had the time and I assume it's too late to write anything of great length now.
>>
>>37868436
>>37868455
>>37868896
"Assistant, I-I have another theory I w-want to test," You tell Nickle as he thrusts in and out of Nocturne, "Tell me if she f-feels different when I do this~."
You grab one of her wings and spread it out more than it already was, showing it off in a display of the mare's strong genetics, the semi-smooth leathery appendage being shown off to the camera as you lean in and lightly lap along the ridges of her wing, letting your hot breath tickle her wing as she twitches it from the feeling. You start it off with some nibbling at the base of her wing and then work your way up the rest of her wing, following along her boney ridges as you reach the first wing joint to give it some special attention by trapping it within your beak and suckling on it.
You pull yourself off of her wing with a wet pop as it continues to twitch from the sensation of being licked and suckled combined with the pleasure from Nickle. Smiling down at her you then pop your power without any warning or fanfare as soon as your beak leaves, freezing the two of them in place. You shudder a little as you continue to smile, slipping out from underneath Nocturne with some effort, worming your way out from her and leaving her hovering a little in the air. You get off of your bed and stretch a little, making your way over to the bag of toys and pulling a couple items out from it: the mini vibrator and the double fun dildo with a Griffon and Hippogriff attachment.
Humming a little tune to yourself as you work quickly, you return to the two frozen ponies in the middle of their love making and bury your beak in their connection to soak in their combined scent and steal a couple long licks before pulling Nocturne off of Nickle's cock, working her off little by little until she slides off of him with a pop.
You leave the mare hanging there for a moment as you grab the edges of Nickle's condom and roll it off, leaning in to take a few precious moments to clean his cumslit free of any pre with your tongue, smacking your beak at the salty taste. You take the mini vibrator and press it up against his tip, turning it onto a low setting and then slipping the condom back on as if nothing had happened. You then turn back to Nocturne and press the Hippogriff end of the dildo into Nocturne's snatch, pumping it in and out several times to get it nice and wet, making sure she could feel the odd shape of the rubber cock moving in and out of her before pulling it back out.
Grabbing her, you then flip her over so that she was on her back and then slide her back onto Nickle's rod, a bit of a difficult task since they were both frozen but you get her down as far as you could. You then climb fully onto the bed and take her hind legs to hoist them straight up into the air.

Cont.
>>
>>37869021
"N-Now, time for my own fun~."
You unhook the gag and pull it free from the bat mare's mouth to instead slot the Hippogriff dildo in her gaping maw, though not moving it deep inside of her. You move yourself above her with the Griffon dildo poking up at your fired up flower, standing there for a moment to let your juices drip down onto her face as you slide down on it just as time resumes.
The two of them start up and then freeze again as everything you did while they were frozen hits them at once. Nickle lets out a gasp and nearly falls on top of Nocturne, but you grab him and pull him into a deep kiss before he could, stifling his moans with your invading tongue as you softly bounce on the dildo. Nocturne's limbs flail about a bit at the new position she found herself in, letting out a muffled moan that causes the dildo to vibrate a bit.
You break the kiss with Nickle, giving him a grin as several strands of saliva connect the two of you, speaking to him with a husky purr that was barely loud enough for the cameras to pick up.
"I decided to speed things up a b-bit~," You tell him, "You don't mind doing a couple tests at once d-do you~?"
"S-Seems like a bit much," He pants back; thrusting lightly into Nocturne, "I l-like it though."

What do you do?
>>
>>37869038
No real complaints then, good~ Now... For the sake of clarity describe exactly what you just felt right then and how you felt it~
Bounce lightly up and down on the bumpy Griffin dildo, fucking Nocture's muzzle with the hippogriff letting the taste of her own heated juices fill her maw as we ride her face.
Our tail, unattended slowly starts to make its way over to the heat ray bit by bit, letting us distract ourselves and the others while it pulls off it's masterful heist.
If the controls on the mini vibrator are still accessible switch it a stage higher for a few moments.
Now as a part of the p-process tell me, d-does the idea of all this testing r-resulting in this mare walking around with a big belly full of your f-foals excite you~? Does that idea fulfill y-your natural instinct to breed~
Wishing that extra strong condom might b-break so you h-have an excuse~?
Turn the mini vibrator back down to lean down going chest to chest with Nocturne again and sliding our head between her soft teats to get an up close view of the action.
Lifting our hips high into the air we present to no-one but the camera before dropping back down to Nocture's rubber filled muzzle working ourself off on her while we watch her slit get pumped, almost green with jealousy.
Snag a codex and bring it in close for a close up then deliberately while staring into the camera with our best smolder roll out our tongue and start lapping at her clit tracing out words in our native tongue over the sensitive bud.
>>
>>37869038
"If it's any c-consolation, you'll both have plenty of time before you have to worry about any more s-swapping. G-gotta take time to gather r-research anyhow. I'll l-let you off a bit easy in future, f-for now~."
Running our claws through Nickle's check fluff, we slowly explore downwards, eventually jumping from his stomach to Noctu

Gyrating our hips in a slow, small circles, we get a feel for the relatively novel feeling of the Griffon dildo, a passive curiosity in the back of our mind about what the Hippogriff toy might feel like as we stir it within Nocturne's muzzle, some of our juices leaking down the connected toy and both onto and into her muzzle.

(Going paritally based off of other anon's suggestion, where in Gael leans forward)
Our tail raised so that our dock and pucker aren't obscured for even a moment, we glance back at Nocturne and take in her expression, our tailhole clenching as we recall the feeling of her toy inside us for a moment.
(Once we're leaning forwards, our tail reaches across our back, teasing our wing base, loops around the base of Nickle's cock and tease Nocty's button a bit with the tip before pressing into her tailhole)

Dealing with stuff, want to write more, had to post the eclectic stuff I had

>>37869216
Seconding!
>>
>>37869216
>>37869296
"No real complains then, good~," You purr, "If it's any c-consolation, you'll both have plenty of time before you have to worry about any more s-swapping. For the sake of clarity describe what you just felt right then and how you felt it~."
"W-Well, I feel something vibrating and her."
As you listen to him you bounce up and down lightly on the bumpy Griffon dildo, fucking Nocturne's muzzle with the Hippogriff part while running your claws though Nickle's chest fluff, exploring downwards from there until you jump from his stomach to Nocturne's, running your claw along her stomach and rounded teats.
You start to gyrate your hips as you bounce, getting the novel feeling of the Griffon dildo, the Griffon cock something that you've only ever seen on the internet before so it was a bit of a new experience even if it was just a dildo. While you were 'testing' the Griffon dildo a passive curiosity in the back of your mind forms about what the Hippogriff could feel like as you stir it around in Nocturne's muzzle, your juices leaking down the connected toy to slip into her muzzle and onto it as well to mix in with her own taste.
As all of this happens your tail, unattended with no one paying attention to it, was wagging behind you until it's tip happens to spot the heat ray sitting nearby on the bed. It places itself low and snakes it's way over to the heat ray, eventually reaching the ray and looping itself around the grip, trying to lift up the surprisingly heavy ray. You don't notice any of this though as you continue to bounce in front of Nickle.
"Now, as part of the p-process tell me, d-does the idea of all this testing r-resulting in this mare walking around with a big belly full of your f-foals excite you~," You ask, "Does that idea fulfill y-your natural instinct to breed~? Wishing that extra strong condom might b-break so you h-have an excuse~?"
"Y-Yeah." He admits to both.
As he thrusts quickly into her, you lean down until you were chest to chest with Nocturne again with your head sliding between her soft teats to get a good view of the action taking place in front of you. You lift your hips high into the air to present yourself to the cameras before dropping it back down hard on Nocturne's rubber filled muzzle, working yourself on her as you watch her slit get pumped in and out, almost green with jealously at the sight.
Spotting Nickle's nearby Codex you grab it and bring it up close, staring into the camera with your best smolder as you roll out your tongue and start lapping at her exposed clit, watching her spasm from the two sensations.

What do you do?
>>
>>37869584
Mmm~
Wiggling our hips back and forth working our slit up and off of the silicone substitute bit by swaying jiggling bit until our flanks are held right up barely the tip of the toy all teasing them both with our juicy rump before dropping them again this time not being satisfied until our lips meet Nocturne's slamming our hips down and coating her face with a few strands of our lubrication.
Y-you hear t-that~ my sexy test subject~?
Slip a claw down and rub a digit along his rubber protection.
My lovely a-assistant here is ready to try putting out that fire in y-you, in fact the idea turns h-him on~
All you have to stop that i-is me and a thin layer of r-rubber... If you even want to stop it~
At this moment our tail decides this is the opportune moment to strike and pulls the trigger, originally aiming for Nickle the heavy weight of the gun and a distinct lack of eyes to aim down the sights the trajectory may have been altered.

I want to write more but I'm very tired, and I don't think I can get much more out.
>>
>>37869584
Purring rather loudly at both being so close to the action, and between our herdmates, we bring Nocty's clit into our maw, suckling gently as we hold it with our gently vibrating beaking, letting out a chuckle.

Sinking onto the Griffon shaped toy, we clench down and squeeze our thighs together to keep it in place, humming as we slowly lift the toy from Nocturne's muzzle before pressing it back it, letting her catch her breath for a few moments before

Fuck, forgot to finish my thoughts earlier. Meant to go for her thighs, hold them open and rub em a bit as we move down towards her flank, and then hold her teats together.

>>37869844
Seconding! You basically had most of what I could think of. And I hear you. I'm annoyed cause, even though I've got the time and inclination, my attention is split between this and another thing, and I can't get my head in the right space long enough to write jack.
>>
>>37869844
>>37869916
Purring rather loudly at both being so close to the action and between the warmth of your herdmates, you bring Nocturne's clit into your maw, suckling on it gently as you hold it with your beak and getting the mare to twitch underneath you a bit more. You wiggle your hips back and forth as you sink your slit down onto the Griffon shaped toy. You then raise your flanks up until the tip of the toy was just barely inside of you, teasing the two of them with your juicy rump before dropping it back down again and again, burying the other end of the toy into Nocturne and not stopping until your lips meet with Nocturne's, coating her face with several strands of your lubrication and making her face quite wet, unable to wipe it away.
"Y-You hear t-that~ my sexy test subject~," You ask Nocturne; running a digit along his rubber protection, "My lovely a-assistant here is ready to try putting out that fire in y-you, in fact the idea turns h-him on~! All you have to stop that i-is me and a thin layer of r-rubber... If you even want to stop it~."
And at that exact moment your tail manages to lift up the ray and fire it. It was aiming for Nickle, but considering the heavy weight of the gun and a distinct lack of eyes to aim with it shot goes wild...
And slams directly into your back between your wings. Your eyes widen and your entire body stiffens as the effects of the ray take you almost immediately, the small ember in your loins growing into an inferno as it feels like someone just poured a whole tank of gasoline onto it.

What do you do?
>>
>>37870195
Let out one of our loudest moan yet as we begin to feel the full effect of the heat ray, as our snatch begins to wink rapidly.
"...I-I think the problem has been doubled thanks to my naughty tail's shenanigans...It seems like I have also become a test subject." Spread our cheeks towards Nickel's direction, as we start to feel the effects of the ray begin the process of slightly 'enhancing' our flanks under our claws. (If the heat ray isn't in fact doing that, just ignore this part)

"What is my lovely a-assistant to do with two mares in heat doing nothing but begging for his cock.~ Think you'll be able to keep up with two mares in heat? Because there's always a way to fix that pesky stamina issue, along with having a spear worthy enough to make them moan out loud like sluts. What do you say?~" With his expressed permission, aim the heat ray and fire it at Nickel with our claws this time, not our tail.

At this point, I think we're all far too turned on and lust filled to think of the consequences of having us all under the heat ray, with the exception of making sure to use condoms as we said of course. It'll also be a good way to see what repeat effects of the heat ray does to a subject. Maybe it'll have the same effects, or maybe even somehow 'worsen' it, if we can even call that a bad thing. (We really should build something to counter or reverse the heat ray, but that's for later)
>>
>>37870195

Almost immediately our tail lets go of the ray, instinct compelling it to flag straight up as our rump lifts off of the silicon Griffon cock, a deluge of hen honey spraying from our henhood, marking the toy, much of Nocturne's face, and part of the bed. With our rear raised to the camera, we let out a muffled half yowl, half moan from between Nocturne's soft teats, our beak and tongue already messily kissing and licking at the Nocturne's velvety fur/skin where we know Nickle's cock to be only moments later.
Our wings are spread and almost completely stiff, twitching with the energy flowing through our body, moving between resting on Nocturne's leathery wings to raising and brushing against Nickle's.
We shift our rump, trying to get the toy back inside, but with our body so stiff, we're ultimately teasing ourself as the tip glides over and around our slick lips, smearing onto our flanks as if they weren't already matted, both our holes yearning, all in clear view of a certain sexy bat.
(Perhaps our tail removes the toy from Nocturne's muzzle in an attempt to help us, but only really ungags her, our rump hovering over her head.)

Our body finally having processed the heat ray enough, we slowly come to our senses and have enough presence of mind to begin mumbling and soon enough, talking, the condom on Nickle's dick momentarily slipping from our mind in our rambling.
"G-give her... Give m-me... G-give us, your f-foals~ H-hurry, N-Nicky, can't y-you feel how her s-soft, w-warm body caresses you, her voice, a-and womb, calling for your s-seed? Y-you gotta, make her your b-broodmare for s-science, and cause it's hot~ Come on, your bat and cat are a-aching for some breeding... P-please?"

>>37870379
Seconding
>>
I'm going to stop early. I'm tired and it seems like everyone else is as well.
>>
>>37870455
Night, Pluto!
Sorry about being a little flaky, something else had my attention for quite a while and I couldn't keep my head properly on this long enough to make something I could be happy with.
Plus I usually don't have enough time to write anything long between the end of the session and the start, due to work.
>>
>>37870480
It's fine, time conflicts happen.
>>
>>37870379
>>37870397
Your tail immediately lets go of the ray, unable to stop itself from flagging straight up from the effects of the ray along with your rump as it lifts off of the silicon Griffon cock, a deluge of hen honey spraying out from your marehood, covering the toy, Nocturne's face, and part of the bed with your juices. A loud half yowl, half moan falls from your beak and between Nocturne's soft teats, your beak and tongue messily kissing and lashing at Nocturne's velvety fur where you could feel Nickle's cock through her.
You shift your rump around trying to get the toy back inside, but with your body so stiff you were really just teasing yourself as the tip keeps missing and gliding around your slick lips, smearing your juices onto your flanks all in front of your sexy bat. Your tail gets control of itself as well and lowers down to try and help you get back onto the toy by holding it, but it has the opposite effect of ungagging Nocturne with your rump hovering over her head. Realizing it's mistake it tries to get the toy back into Nocturne's mouth, but just keeps smearing it on her face as she tilts her head away to stop it.
You lay there for several moments as Nickle looks down at you in surprise, slowly coming to your senses as your body has time to process what had happened. As you come back you begin to mumble and then talk.
"...I-I think the problem has been doubled thanks to my naughty tail's shenanigans... It seems like I have also become a test subject," You pant; looking up at him with narrowed eyes, "What is my lovely assistant to do with two mares in heat doing nothing but begging for his cock~? G-Give us, your f-foals~. H-Hurry, N-Nicky, can't y-you feel how her s-soft, w-warm body caresses you, her voice, a-and womb, calling for your s-seed? Y-You gotta, make her your b-broodmare for s-science, and cause it's hot~."
"...F-Fuck it, give me y-your seed," Nocturne moans from below you, "F-Fill me, up~! Fill b-both of us!"
At this you take the heat ray and raise it up to point it at Nickle. He stares at the barrel for a moment before giving you a nod in permission to blast him. You smile and blast him with it, his body immediately seizing up, feeling him shooting a load into the condom through Nocturne as Nocturne herself follows shortly after him. Nocturne almost lets out a scream, but silences herself when she grabs your flanks and buries her muzzle into your snatch, continuing to scream and lap at your insides.
*pop*
You start to moan as Nocturne services you, but stop when hear a very quiet and muffled pop, looking down to see Nocturne's belly start to inflate. It doesn't take you very long to realize that the condom might've broke, likely from a combination of an absolutely monster load and any sudden growth that may have occurred.

What do you do?
>>
>>37872870
Look down in a mix of arousal and confusion before reaching our claw out to feel Nocturne's inflated belly as if we're unable to process what just happened.
"...I-It seems the ray has worked without a doubt. H-How does it feel, Nocturne? To be filled by a cock suddenly growing bigger in you, and with so much cum that one condom couldn't measly handle it? Y-You're definitely going to need some pills after this. For now, N-Nickel c-can you be a dear and pull out? I-I want to see how much you filled our sexy bat.~"
Wait for Nickel to pull out not only see the cum spilling out of Nocturne, but to see the changes he's under gone. Our tail wrapping around his sack and length to feel and inspect the changes.
"...G-Good...Do me a favor Nickel? Fill me! Fill me just like you filled Nocturne! P-Please, I can't take this heat again!"
>>
>>37872870
Our eyes widen as we watch in awe, our beak falling open with a surprised but very aroused trill as we bare witness to this, our henhood squeezing down on Nocty's fanged maw and tongue in a sympathetic yearning as our bat's belly swells and she becomes a broodmare. The heat in our womb does make us a little envious of our mare herdmate, but that is almost entirely overshadowed by our mind processing Nickle quite simply rupturing the extra strength condom with his cock, as well as a few fleeting fantasies floating through our mind: sticking our beak inside of her and tasting their combined love, Nocty scissoring us to pass along Nickle's seed while he takes our rear or beak, and just nuzzling our mare's foal heavy belly.
"E-er, er hat es gaten..."
Reaching forwards with a shaky claw, we plop it down on her belly, gasping slightly as we feel the warm bulge rise slightly with another shot, a purr rumbling in the back of our throat as we stroke that spot.
Suddenly feeling aware of just how close we are from having witnessed that and Nocturne's continued moans and tongue work, we begin quickly bouncing on her muzzle, our other claw going to the back of Nickle's head so that we can look him in the eye.
Fixing him a somewhat disheveled and lustful look, our pupils slits and facial feathers puffed up, we growl out in Griffonian, our tone starting out awestruck and excited before becoming a bit pleading after a pause.
"Du ver-verdammter, H-hengst!... Bitte sagen Sie mir, Sie haben mehr?"

Pull him quite suddenly into a kiss to suppress a moan of pleasure, burying his muzzle in our neck as soon as we're able to moan into his ear.
"M-mooore~! G-gotta measure y-your st-stamina, and v-virility~"

(Perhaps if we lift our rear from Nocturne for a moment so she can breath, our tail pulling her head up so that she can see exactly what Nickle has done to her.)

>>37873174
Seconding!
>>
>>37872870
A-aah~! N-Nic- Haaah~ -kle y-you-u're Mphff!! Oh~ re- Fuuuuuck... -r-really b-b-bre-
Let off a heated hoot as Nocture's tongue grazes a certain spot inside us.
M-more, right f-fucking there N-noc- Ah! -Nocturne~...
With our trembling thighs and legs grind ourselves down into Nocturne's skilled muzzle for a few moments before the urgency of the situation and what we we just trying to say comes back to us.
B-breeding her~! Re-really hah~ fuuuucking a-a f-foal into... T-the c-con-condom, I t-think.
Immediately we try to say something but our half hearted attempted to warn them is chopped up by our moans as Nocturne digs deep into our slit.
'N-nothing to be done n-now... I-I'm watching Nickle knock up N-nocturne, Celestia I wish i-it was me~'
And make sure the codex we're holding doesn't miss a second of any of it, getting shots of Nickles sack pulling up and bouncing as they pump potent virile seed up his swelling shaft, taking a pass over what little of his growing shaft remains unburied in her tight box the camera watching as his meat flexes and jumps almost as if trying in vain (if only barely) to lift Nocturne's and our weight, before turning the filming camera on ourselvesfor a close up on their deep connection and to watch as Nocture's belly grow her waiting womb packet to bursting with just what it needed.
Reach other claw down, the sight being too much for us and feverishly work our claws over our clit, our tail quickly joining in the tip of it slamming into out pucker and quickly wiggling in deep with no regard for us, not that we object.
Open our beak wide and latch onto one her teats biting slightly as we let out a screech as we peak, our tunnel squeezing around Nocturne's muzzle and sending her a wave of our honey.

>>37873186
>>37873174
Seconding!
>>
>>37873174
>>37873186
>>37873211
You look down at the sight in a mix of arousal and confusion before you reach your claw down to feel Nocturne's inflated belly, your beak falling open with a surprised but very aroused trill as you bare witness to the situation, your henhood squeezing down on Nocturne's fanged maw and forked tongue in a sympathetic yearning as your bat's belly continues to swell up.
"E-Er, er hat es gaten..."
You plop back down onto her belly, gasping slightly as you feel the warm bulge rise a bit with another shot getting pumped into her, releasing another gasp and a heated hoot as Nocturne's long tongue grazes a certain spot inside of you.
"M-More, right f-fucking there N-Noc- Ah! -Nocturne~!" You moan; a purr rumbling in the back of your throat.
Hearing you loud and clear Nocturne pulls you down even more and starts attacking that spot with a fervor. You start to bounce yourself on her muzzle as she gives you quite a bit of pleasure, spending several moments basking in it before the urgency of the situation and what you were just trying to say comes back to your mind.
"B-Breeding her~! Re-really hah~ fuuuuuucking a-a f-foal into... T-The c-con-condom, I t-think."
Your attempts at warning them of the possible problem is interrupted by your moans again as Nocturne continues to dig deep into your slit, unable to reform your thoughts despite your attempts at doing so.
'N-Nothing to be done n-now... I-I'm watching Nickle knock up N-Nocturne, Celestia I wish i-it was me~!'
You continue to make sure that the Codex you were holding was getting good shots and not missing a single second of the action, moving it down to get shots of Nickle's sacks continuing to pull up as they continue to pump virile seed into the sexy bat mare beneath you, absolutely not done in trying to fill the mare with as much seed as she could carry. You then turn the camera around to film a close up of their deep connection along with yourself as you grab the back of Nickle's head with your other claw and bring him close to you to look him in the eyes with a disheveled and lustful look, your pupils, slits, and facial feathers puffed up as you growl at him in Griffonian, your tone starting off as awestruck and excited before morphing to become pleading after a slight pause.
"Du ver-verdammter, H-Hengst...! Bitte sagen Sie mir, Sie haben mehr?"
You then pull the Pegasus stallion into a sudden kiss as Nocturne continues to pleasure you, getting closer and closer to the edge. As the two of you ferociously kiss, you reach a claw down and feverishly work your claws over your clit, your tail soon joining in by slamming itself into your pucker and wiggling in as deep as it could go. You break the kiss for a moment to bury his muzzle into your neck, moaning into his ear.

Cont.
>>
>>37873394
"M-Mooooooore~! G-Gotta measure y-your stamina, and v-virility~."
He just lazily nods and pulls you into another kiss. Just in time to suppress a screech from you as you peak, your tunnel squeezing tightly around Nocturne's muzzle and spraying her in even more of your honey, the poor mare's face now absolutely drenched by you.
Once you come down from your high you lazily separate from the kiss and flop down onto Nocturne's teats, watching as Nickle pulls out of her along with the remains of the condom that were definitely broken and drenched with his semen, his sack and length having definitely grown again from the blast.
"...G-Good... Do me a favor Nickle? Fill me! Fill me just like you filled Nocturne! P-Please, I can't take this heat again!" You beg.
Nickle casually removes the remains of the condom and tosses it away, grabbing your head and turning your body around so that you were exactly on top of Nocturne with your head above the panting mare's face and your slit above the mess of her own. He then grabs your flanks and lifts you up a bit, your tail removing itself from your ass to wrap around his sack and length.
"You sure?" He asks; lining himself up with you.

What do you do?
>>
>>37873402
Drooling at the breeding tool we helped enhance, still connected to Nocturne's slit by a few strands of cum as our tail strokes it, we eventually manage to bring our attention to his face, our expression as serious as we can manage while twitching and shaking slightly with the primal urge to be bred like our mare below us.
"Nickle, I-I'm gonna l-level with you, I'm t-too horny to actually g-give a shit, but I l-love that you c-care. So, I'll give you th-three good reasons why you should be f-filling me with enough to make me look completely g-gravid, yesterday."
We hold up a talon for each point.
"O-one, I've already taken Plan B and those last a day or two. T-two, if they aren't working, than I'm already as good as knocked up anyway. A-and three, u-unless you w-want to try p-popping another c-condom, I've spent too much time waiting to get dick today a-already, so either gimme, or I'm t-taking it for myself, and Nocty will get sad that I'm not sharing~"
Pressing our chest to Nocturne's, we use the curve of her belly to help lift our flanks invitingly, our hanging heavy teats resting against the bulge as well, purring as we imagine all that hot seed putting out the fire in her core, making her a sexy bat MILF, our sexy bat MILF. Of course, with it so close, our body burns just that little bit hotter, knowing that that could've been in us, that might soon be us. With our face so close to our mare though, we spend a moment smiling down at her and wondering how she can still look so beautiful after being fuck so thoroughly. We kiss her without even thinking about it, cleaning up her lips with our tongue. Lost in our haze, we realize how unfair we're being to her in all this.
"Y-you look f-fantastic, Nocty~. W-would you m-mind me borrowing N-nickle for a moment? I want to be f-full like you, and he's not giving it to me! How does it feel? No, a-actually, how d-did you g-get him to f-fill you so m-much? Can you get him t-to do the same to m-me?"

With our rump elevated by Nocturne's belly, we reach back with both claws and grab our flanks, pulling them apart enough that both our holes spread open, each of them hot and already clenching down a bit on the open air, the pink walls of our core and tight donut above it trying to entice him, the simple act of being spread open enough to make our body slightly stiffen in anticipation.
"Come on, N-nickle, g-give me a clutch!... P-please?"

I'm imagining this is all happening quite quick, before Nickle can actually do much to act, though interrupting Gael could be fun.
Had fix something IRL. Also, my brain is all over the place, so I'm not happy with this one, but I can't delay posting anymore.
>>
>>37873402
Lift up our legs pressing our cat cunt down directly against Nocturne's messy mound, hook our ankles and paws around his thighs and attempt to pull him closer as we shake and rock our hips grinding our own fertile flower on his flat head impatiently.
N-no stalling! We'll be l-like this a while, all i-i could think about when you were giving Nocty a foal was t-that I wanted it to me m-me~ I want you to paint me w-white~ Better g-get to it, you can put a condom on, if you promise to b-break it~
I want to b-be waddling around with an egg or two, or three in me~
You like t-that? H-having broodmare and broodhen full of you foals w-worshipping your cock?
I took a couple pills, a-are you stallion enough to overcome that and beat W-winter?

>>37873643
Seconded.
>>
>>37873643
>>37873713
Drooling at the breeding tool you helped to enhance, still connected to Nocturne's slit by several strands of cum as your tail strokes it, you eventually bring your attention to his face. As you look at him you lift your legs up and press your cat cunt down against Nocturne's messy mound, making Nocturne let out a low moan as you hook your ankles and paws around his thighs and pull him close as you shake and rock your hips, grinding your fertile flower against his flat head.
"Nickle, I-I'm gonna level with you, I'm t-too horny to actually g-give a shit, but I l-love that you c-care. So I'll give you th-three good reasons why you should be f-filling me with enough to make me look completely g-gravid, yesterday."
You lift up your hand and hold up three talons for each point, putting one down as you go through each of the three reasons.
"O-One, I've already taken plan B and those last a day or two. T-Two, if they aren't working, then I'm already as good as knocked up anyway. A-And three, u-unless you w-want to try p-popping another c-condom, I've spent too much time waiting to get dick today a-already so either gimme, or I'm t-taking it for myself, and Nocty will get sad that I'm not sharing~."
Nocturne, after spending several moments recovering, lifts her head up and speaks up.
"Y-You better give h-her what she wants," She warns him, "Unless y-you want to be p-pounced on~."
You press your chest down against Nocturne's, using the curve of her own belly to help lift your flanks a bit more, your heavy teats resting against the bulge as well, purring as you imagine all the hot seed putting the fire out in her very core to make her into a sexy bat MILF, your sexy bat MILF. With a potential extinguisher so close, your body starts to burn a bit hotter, knowing that it could've been us and it might be you very soon. You look back at Nickle and give him a pleading look.
"Come on, N-Nickle, g-give me a clutch! I want to b-be waddling around with an egg or two, or three in me~! I took a couple pills, a-are you stallion enough to overcome that and beat W-Winter?"
"L-Let's find out!"
He pulls back and, with one single thrust, impales deep inside of you, easily piercing through your cervix and into the back of your womb once more. Your beak falls open and your back arches as his large member seems to fill every inch of you. He wraps his forehooves around you, just above your teats, and wastes no time thrusting into you at an already rapid pace.

What do you do?
>>
Stopping for the night.
Well, my five day break from work starts tomorrow. Very happy with it.
>>
>>37873947
With the broad tip of Nickle's cock already piercing our cervix and bumping rapidly into the back of our womb, we can only try to hold ourself up at first, knees shaking a little as we blink away the stars in our eyes from the pleasure, our beak mutely clicking together a few times as we're too overwhelmed to even make a sound.
Oh so slowly though, as the pleasureful moments stretch on, we recover and sure up our stance, legs locking and pressing our ass into Nickle's stomach a little more as our tail loops around him, eventually being able to thrust back a little, our rump and teats jiggling as we do.
"Ah, ah, ah, f-fuck~! Was, was he, a-always, this, q-quick?"
We think aloud, the question not really directed at anyone, though it does spark a few more questions for our curious mind. Forcing ourself to fully focus on Nocturne's face through the barrage on our sanctum, we ask her.
"Ha-have you, b-been t-teaching him? G-getting some, p-pre heat p-practice?"
Glancing up in Nickle's general direction, we accidentally, and then intentionally, nuzzle him, directing the next part of the question at him.
"O-or is the, the th-thought of m-making, a couple MILFs, that en-enti-ent-, fuck~... h-hot?"

Eventually, one of our claws gives out for a moment, our head falling just next to Nocturne's. Even being fucked silly as we are, a part of us feels elated to be experiencing this with Nocturne, so we turn head, nuzzling her cheek briefly before bringing our beak to her lips, forcing ourself to take it slow at first with Nickle's thrusts jostling us a bit.

Wrote what I could, but sleep calls.

>>37874122
Night, Pluto!
>>
>>37873947
Our wings stick straight out trembling and flapping weakly as each deep pump seems to knock the breath right back out of us just as we gasp it down.
D-don't stop~! Even i-if I pa-pass oooout, I better b-be filled completely~ n-no excuses, make me a mom~!

>>37874204
Seconded.
>>
>>37873947
"Y-Yes! More! Fuck me harder. F-Faster!"
Start thrusting back in time with Nickel's thrusts to seek further pleasure from Nickel's cock completely stretching us out and hitting the back of our womb. Our instincts wanting nothing more but to feel completely filled like how Nocturne is now. Her inflated stomach against us and reminding us of what we could have in just a few more moments.
'I-I wonder if Nickel will be able to fill me as much as Winter does or maybe even more...Only one way to find out.'
>>37874204
>>37875769
Supporting
>>
>>37874204
>>37875769
>>37875847
With the broad tip of Nickle's cock already deep and piercing your cervix and bumping rapidly into the back of your already abused womb, you could only try to hold yourself up first with your wings sticking straight out and flapping weakly to try and keep your balance, knees shaking a little as you try to blink away the stars forming in your vision from the pleasure, each deep pump seemingly knocking the breath right back out as you try to gasp it down. The only sounds you were making currently was your beak quietly clicking together several times as you were too overwhelmed to express your pleasure in any other way.
As the pleasure continues though, you begin to recover and sure up your stance so that you weren't about to fall over, legs locking in place and pressing your ass up against his stomach as you start thrusting back in time with his own thrusts to seek further pleasure, your rump and teats swinging and jiggling as you do. Your instincts wanting nothing more but to be completely filled like Nocturne was.
"Ah, ah, ah, f-fuck~! D-Don't stop~! Even i-if I pa-pass oooout, I better b-be filled completelly~," You command him, "Fuck me harder, f-faster! Make me a mom~!"
He does as you ask and starts to thrust a little harder into you. Your head rolling a bit, you look down at Nocturne and fully focus yourself on her drenched face.
"Ha-have you, b-been t-teaching him," You ask, "G-Getting some, p-pre heat p-practice?"
"M-Mmmmaybe~." She purrs up at you; giving you a sensual look.
You then glance back at Nickle's general direction, your body acting on autopilot as you flex your body around and nuzzle his side, directing the next part of the question to him.
"O-Or is the, the th-thought of m-making, a couple MILFs, that en-enti-ent-, fuck~... h-hot?"
He only responds by leaning down and giving you a short kiss as he fucks you even harder and faster. Unable to withstand his barrage, you have enough strength to turn yourself back around before one of your claws collapse and you fall on top of Nocturne. You turn your head the rest of the way to her to nuzzle her cheek and then bring your beak to her lips. Nocturne wraps her forelegs around your head and pulls you deeper into the kiss, her tongue invading your beak and spreading your own taste around as you were still very much prevalent on her.
Your body begins to shake more and more with each thrust that buries itself into you, making it hard to stand. Nocturne raises her hind legs up and also wraps them around your waist, helping to keep you stabilized and standing against the barrage.

What do you do?
>>
>>37876301
Propped up as we are, with our small Griffon frame pinned between our sweet, yet energetic featherhead stallion, and our sensual and affectionate Thestral mare, all while being pounded for everything that we're worth and more, it proves to be more than we can handle on our own, a lot of our body simply giving out and slumping into Nocturne's soothing grasp,
Even then, our hindlegs remain strong, if barely and with Nocturne's support, shaking but determined to try to endure just a little bit longer, to make sure our fecund feline pussy is stuffed to bursting with our fertile stallion's foal giving fluids, as if Nickle wouldn't fill us regardless. At this point, our loins don't put up much of a fight against his bludgeon, our tunnel sometimes squeezing down on the phallus a moment after it has already left, only to be spread wide again in the next instant.
Our tail, sluggish and twitchy, curls around Nickle's back, 'accidentally' flopping back and brushing at the base of his wings as he pulls back. Recovering, it moves down, looping part of itself around his dock as it squeezes down, lifting his green tail with some effort, 'watching' with it's fluffy tip as Nickle's ponderous sack swings forwards, smacking into the two glorious pairs of teats sandwiched together, most of the nipples and areolas being concealed with some dark pink and dark (Gael's underbelly color) flesh peaking out. (Tail potentially looping around Nickle's nuts and gripping our tailbase tight to keep him buried? Probably later, if at all)

We try and roll our hips a little as Nickle pounds us, while also making out with Nocturne, breaking the kiss with a wet pop for a moment to try and clean up some of the mess that we made of her face earlier, only to chirp and press our beak against her lips again as we feel our clit brush against something else, a moment passing before we feel it again, and again, until we recognize it, Nocturne's clit flicking out and kissing our own.
(This potentially being justified by Nickle grabbing Nocturne's hips, since he can't get a good grip of Gael, and angling her so that he's grinding on both her holes with his medial ring, nuts slapping into her rump,

Kinda want to suggest Gael getting fucked silly enough that she literally has heart eyes for a moment (cartoon physics), but it feels too silly. The only justification I could come up for with that anyway would be a changeling ancestor. Kinda think that look would fit Nocturne more though.
Work kept me a bit later than usual, otherwise I'd have had something posted like an hour and a half ago.
>>
>>37876301
Our inner walls twitch and spasm around his rock hard tool trying to milk a dangerous load free of his irresistibly immense industrious inseminators*
Thrust back against him making a loud clap as the soft flesh on our rump ripples and bounces with the collision of our hips leaving us writhing with pleasure atop Nocturne moaning into the kiss as his massive tip imprints itself on the back of our womb as if trying to stake it's claim in more ways then one.
When he pulls back roll our hips forwards pulling off of him and grinding our winking pleasure bud against Nocturne's so desperate the idea of getting knocked up second hand from the cum coating her covered cunt only excites us more.
Quickly our vision starts to blur even as one of our claws reach down to squeeze Nocture's flanks, our body going on auto pilot and instinct as a eroticsight starts to fill our minds eye.

Little by little as the real world fades out sounds, sights, smells, they are replaced with new ones almost entirely different.
The only thing that remains is the feverish pace as someone ruts us hard but seemingly not as deep though our womb still feels stuffed.
Even our tongue feels different, something hard seems to be stuck on it next the tip on the top and bottom of it, suddenly on a particularly hard thrust bumping into our cervix we let out a gasp lolling free our tongue.
Then we spot a shiny little bead on our tongue obviously enough time sort of piercing making our eyes widen slightly in shock.
Before we can react farther a pair of soft lips wraps around one of our nipples and suddenly suckle softly, a enthralling sensation that's a mix of pleasure and oddly relief.
Lowering our head down so fast we nearly bite our own tongue, looking back between our forelegs our mind screeches to a halt by the sight of two things.
Our massive swollen belly,hwavy and taut marking us a soon to be mother and two very familiar tattoos one on just a few inches either side of the greatest swell.
Nickle and Winter's cutie marks plain as day which lucky poniea knocked the slutty exotic griffeness up for all to see.
Another soft suck and a little gulp pulls out eyes away from our belly as we look just a little bit to spot Nocturne laying on her side in a similar situation, her stomach a little smaller then ours, still small enough she could reach a hoof between her legs which she was more then willing to demonstrate for us with her rear end pointed just so we had the perfect view.
Also unlike us her belly didn't seem to have a mark on it at least on the side we could see.
Another pull on our teat and a wave of satisfaction finally draws our attention to what we went looking down her for in the first place.
Our eyes widen to dinner plates.
'My teats! They're huge!'
>>
>>37876301
>>37876817(me)
Each soft mound was easily double if not triple what we thought they were when we last looked and Nocturne was latched on tight, drinking straight from the tap like we were a cow, greedily guzzling away at our chicks future food.
N-nocty!?
She looks down at us her imbibing of our white liquid gold never stopping and she spreads her own hind legs open a little more offer us her own swollen mounds and soaked slit, after a couple seconds of stunned silence she finally pulls off of us with a pop, a tweak of our nipple and a bit of shininess shows our tongue was not the only thing pierced.
As soon as Nocture stops our milks dribbles free on its own down onto Nocturne's coat.
'What? Want me to swap over already? There's still a lot more in this one, you'll feel bloated later.'
The thrusting suddenly stops and slowly the rod in our pussy slowly pulls out.
Lift a shaky claw up and point at the tattoos and our belly.
E-explain please?
She looks at us in confusion before smiling wide tilting her head back a little she chuckles.
'Y-you really fucked her silly this time~!'
She looks back at us and winks.
'All your idea Gal, the idea of having a cutie mark was something you wanted, something about not wanting to be the odd one out or something.'
Something slick slowly slides between our teats we have a sneaking suspicion as to what it is but our belly blocks our line of sight.
'I think it just turned you on~'
She winks.
'Oh and mine's on there too, I won't tell you where though~'
Two large hooves press into either side of our teats and our suspicions are confirmed as the stallion starts roughly fucking our soft teats sending our milk splattering everywhere.
A set of teeth bite down on our horn feathers and Nickles voice a bit gruffer and oozing dominance growls into our hearing feathers making us gasp in delight and shiver with anticipation as we hang off his every word.
"Hope you're ready for your life as my BroodHen Treasure~ I want a biiiiiiig Family, and you volunteered yourself and your womb as incubator~"
We cum hard as shudder runs down our spine our tunnel walls spasming around a cock to our mind isn't even there anymore.
Nickle follows suit flexing between our teats and slapping against our crotch and lower belly spraying our swollen tummy in sticky seed ignoring Nocturne's protests as the backspray coats her.

*I'm sorry, I started with "I" bad call my bad, that didn't leave me with many options.
Also I'm sorry this took so long and went on so long.
I have no idea if any of this is good or not at this point I've been look at it too long.

>>37876697
Seconding. Pretty fun stuff!
>>
>>37876817
>>37876834
Seconding! Right back at you. A bit too busy to pick through it for stuff that stands out, but hot damn!
>>
Doing Thanksgiving stuff so it might be a while before I'm able to post anything.
>>
>>37877010
No problem, go enjoy some time with your friends/family! You've got some time off, and that's what it's for.
And when you're ready, we can get back to stuffing this (cat)bird
>>
>>37877010
I hope you have a good time, So don't worry about it. Thanks for letting us know though.
>>
>>37876697
>>37876817
>>37876834
>>37876891
Propped up as you were with your small Griffon frame pinned between your sweet, yet energetic featherheaded stallion, and your sensual and affectionate Thestral mare, all the while being pounded for everything you were worth and more, it starts to prove to be more than what you could handle on your own, a lot of your body simply giving out and slumping more into Nocturne's grasp.
Your hind legs remain strong though compared to your forelegs, though only barely and only with Nocturne's support, standing there shaking but determined to try and weather the storm just a little longer. To ensure that your fecund feline pussy was stuffed to bursting with your fertile stallion's foal giving fluids, as if he wouldn't fill you anyway. Your loins aren't able to put up much of a fight at this point, your inner walls occasionally twitching and spasming around his rock hard tool though unable to do anything else at this point.
Your tail, sluggish and twitchy from the same amount of pleasure that you were getting, curls itself around his back to flop back and brush at the base of his wings, getting his swings to spread out and flag with yours. Recovering as it does this, it then moves back down and loops part of itself around his dock and lifts his green tail up with some effort, 'watching' with it's tip as Nickle's hefty sacks swing and bounce forwards into you, smacking into your two glorious pairs of teats sandwiched together, the nipples and areolas concealed from it's 'perspective'.
You try to roll your hips as Nickle continues to pound you while continuing to make out with Nocturne at the same time, breaking the kiss with a wet pop to then lap at her face to clean up some of the mess that you made on her. You don't get to clean very long and enjoy your own taste as you let out a chirp and kiss her again as you feel your clit brush up against something, taking several moments for you to realize that it was Nocturne's clit flicking out to kiss your own. Nocturne moans into your beak and lifts up her hips so that your clits were rubbing and grinding against each other, adding his old cum that was still coming out of her into the mix.
As all of this pleasure starts to add up your vision begins to blur even when you lower a claw down to grab her flanks and help her grind against you, your body going on autopilot and instinct as your vision fades and then replaced by a different scene entirely.

Cont.
>>
>>37877269
A new scene slowly fades in with different sounds, sights, and smells that replaces everything else. The only thing that really remained being the feverish pace of someone rutting you as hard as they could, though not as deep as before. Even your tongue feels a little bit different as you feel something hard stuck on it next to the very tip. When a particularly hard thrust bumps up against your cervix you let out a gasp and allow your tongue to loll free from your beak.
With your tongue free you look down at it and notice something shining in the light on your tongue, taking you a few seconds to realize that it was actually some sort of bead piercing, causing your eyes to widen.
Before you could react further to the sight of the bead piercing a soft pair of lips gently wraps around one of your nipples and starts to suckle softly on it, a strange sensation that was a mix of pleasure and relief. You lower your head down so fast that you nearly bite down on your tongue, looking between your forelegs where your mind then screeches to a halt at the sight of two different things: a massive swollen belly connected to you, heavy and taut marking you as soon to be a mother, and Nickle and Winter's cutie marks plain as day on both of your flanks. You pull your eyes away from the sight to spot Nocturne laying on her side in a similar situation as your own, though her stomach was a little smaller, but still small enough that she could reach a hoof between her legs and rub herself.
Another pull on your teat followed by another wave of satisfaction draws your attention back to what you were looking for in the first place, your eyes widening at the sight.
'My teats! They're huge!'
Each of your mounds were double, if not triple, what you thought they were supposed to be when you last looked at them with Nocturne latched onto one of them tight, drinking straight from the tap as if you were a cow.
"N-Nocty?!"
At your shout she separates from the teat and looks over at you while a white liquid dribbles down from her lips, panting a bit to show that your tongue wasn't the only thing that had a piercing.
'What? Want me to swap over already,' She asks, 'There's still a lot more in this one, you'll feel bloated later.'
The thrusting stops and the rod in your pussy pulls out. You ignore this and instead lift a shaky claw to your flanks.
"E-Explain please?"
She looks at you in confusion for several seconds before smiling wide and chuckling.
'Y-You really fucked her silly this time~,' She grins; giving you a wink, 'All your idea, Gael, the idea of having a cutie mark was something you wanted, something about not wanting to be the odd one out. Oh, and mine's on there too though I won't tell you where~.'

Cont.
>>
>>37877308
After this the vision starts to fade out as you return to the real world. You blink as you find yourself where you were before the vision happened, though your kiss with Nocturne had become extremely weak to the point that you were just panting into her mouth while she did the rest of the work. Nickle was still thrusting into you though his thrusts were becoming more rapid and any prolonged pauses between his thrusts caused his length to twitch violently inside of you, signaling that he was getting close to filling you up. You were pretty close as well with your walls spasming around his length. Your legs were shaking extremely hard at this point, getting close to failing you and landing you fully on Nocturne.
It doesn't take long for Nickle's thrusts and Nocturne's grinding to send you over the edge once more.

What do you do?
>>
>>37877314
Our hind legs go completely stiff before finally crumbling leaving us to collapse completely onto Nocture as we bury our beak into the bed and belt out something between a screech and a roar.
Our walls manage to pool up the energy to give a final effort before submitting to being his personal cockwarmer and fleshlight to fuck at his leisure.
Our tunnel ripples and squeezes working over his medial ring as our cervix clinches shut trapping his tip inside our womb and massaging the length just under his glands.
Our tail gives his sack a good squeeze, spending quality bonding time with his balls lightly bouncing and jostling them.
Panting and trembling hard our body racked with pleasure whisper desperately into Nocture's ear with a horse voice.
T-tell him, sexy t-things... Make h-him put a foal in me~ I-I'll get his cutie mark p-put on my ass or belly, let h-him cum in me whenever... Anything~
>>
>>37877314
In the brief few moments before it fully crashes into us, we break the kiss just enough to take in a gasp of fresh air, trying to think of how we might steady our legs for a moment longer. Before that thought has fully formed in our head though, they've already started giving out, slipping and spreading into a split as the rest of our weight comes down on Nocturne, the pleasureful waves of our orgasm crashing down onto us in the same instant.
Positioned as we are, it's by accident that we let out a high pitched squealing roar of pleasure into Nocturne's maw, our eyes rolling back and fluttering as our slit coats Nickle and Nocturne's lower halves in eau de hen, our hindlegs squirming and clenching enough to grind again Nocturne for a few moments. Breaking the kiss as Nickle continues to imprint his cock head on our poor walls while we're cumming, we manage to rear our head through the pleasure and bump it against Nickle's chest, our head turning partially to nuzzle him on instinct, a somewhat quieter and more musical yet wavering wail continues from our throat.
As if knowing what we want by instinct, our body begins trying to lock down on Nickle's cock, trying multiple times to lock him in place. With our sodden pussy so wet and thoroughly fucked, it doesn't seem to have much effect at first, but with each pause, his fat flare has more trouble slipping free of our core, until his rapid thrusts suddenly become much shorter. A few quick tugs only elicit new sonorous cries for our beak, and it's only a moment before he's fully stuck, each throb of the monster inside us filling our vision with white, our loins rippling in response as our eyes lose focus and cross slightly at the pleasure, everything getting a little hazy from the overload. All we know for certain is we feel good, we're with two of our mates, and that we're purring.
Initially, our stomach was really starting to burn from the exhaustion and the artificial heat, but both are slowly soothed as load after load is introduced to our depths.
We don't know when we moved it, but our claw rests on our belly, our body rumbling with our purring, letting out a soft trill each time we exhale, our belly eventually starting to fill enough that our body is gently raising a bit off of Nocturne's own overstuffed womb.

We fully collapse again, even as our belly is still slowly being filled. Through everything, we manage to croak out.
"I-I, w-wanna, s-see it..." (Assuming Nocty doesn't infer that at an earlier point)

Meant for the "teat sandwich" to be between ourself and Nocty, though I don't hate the idea of two sets of teats.
Also, I assume Nocty's cutie mark would probably be on our dock, potentially as a dock piercing. Also, I like the tongue and nipple piercings.

>>37877474
Seconding!
>>
>>37877474
>>37877480
In the brief few seconds before it fully crashes into you, you break the kiss just enough to take in a gasp of air, trying desperately to think of how you might steady your legs for a moment longer. Before that thought even has the chance to take form in your head though your hind legs go completely still and then finally crumble, spreading out into a split as your full weight goes crashing down on Nocturne though the two of them manage to hold you up a bit, the pleasureful waves of your orgasm crashing into you shortly after your snatch falls onto her own.
Essentially laying down on your belly, it's by accident that you belt out something that was in between a screech and a roar of pleasure down into Nocturne's maw, your eyes rolling into the back of your head and eyelids fluttering as your slit coats Nickle and Nocturne's lower halves in hen honey, your hind legs squirming and clenching enough to allow you to grind against Nocturne a bit more. You break off from the kiss as you continue to cry out in pleasure, managing to rear your head back through it all and blindly bump your head against Nickle's chest, your head turning partly to nuzzle his fluff on instinct. Nickle raises one of his forehooves up to cradle your head against him as your screeching cry quickly gets quieter and becomes a musical yet wavering wail.
Inside, your tunnel gathers up the last bits of energy that it has to ripple and squeeze over his cock, working him over as your cervix clenches down on his head trapping the tip inside of your womb, slowly trapping him more and more with each thrust until he could only do a few quick tugs and causes you to release a few more cries from your beak, each throb from the monster buried deep within you filling what remained of your vision white, your loins rippling around him to try and coax him to finish as your eyes lose focus and now go cross, your head going limp as everything turns hazy. Your tail has enough life left in it to give his sack a good squeeze, spending it's last few moments for some bonding time with his balls, lightly bouncing and jostling the hefty loads. All you knew for certain in that moment of pure pleasure was that you felt good, you were with two of your mates, and that you were letting out the loudest purr that you could muster.
Initially, your stomach which was once burning from the combined exhaustion and artificial heat is soothed as Nickle finally cums inside of you, having no choice but to fire load after load into your waiting depths. Panting and trembling hard as your body is filled and your stomach begins to bloat for the second time that day and filling enough that your body starts to rise off of Nocturne's, your unfocused eye looks over at Nocturne where you whisper to her in a voice loud enough for her to hear.

Cont.
>>
>>37877723
"T-Tell him, sexy t-things... Make h-him put a foal in me~! I-I'll get his cutie mark p-put on my ass or belly, let h-him cum in me whenever... Anything~!"
"T-That's good, Nicky~, Nocturne praises him, "Fill the naught bird up, make her fat with your foals~. Make her your broodhen."
He continues to hold your trembling body as he continues to fill you with shot after shot of his seed, putting so much into you that it eventually has nowhere to go and starts to force itself around his cock, spilling onto Nocturne and the bed. You go limp in his hooves, letting out a soft trill each time you exhale, eventually managing to croak out.
"I-I, w-wanna, s-see it..."
Hearing you, Nickle picks you up and leans back so that you could see your belly, assuming that this was what you meant. With your body still limp you could only look at your belly from the corner of your eye, marveling at the fact that it looked like you were already about to go into labor any day now.

What do you do?
>>
Stopping for the night.
>>
>>37877731
We give a shudder, the sight enough to make some of our facial feathers fluff up in mildly delirious elation, as well a few flashes of arousal.
Tilting our head so that it's pressed into Nickle's neck, we give a few weak kisses, licks, and nuzzles, eyelids feeling like they're made of lead as we continue to croon and trill faintly.
"Th-thank you... L-love, you, t-two... Nicky, Nocty..."
Our head slumps as we fade quickly, passing out from exhaustion and being overwhelmed with pleasure.
(Faint whine if Nickle moves for the first little while? Possibly stemmed by being held by Nocturne.)

Not opposed to sticking around a bit, or coming to a few minutes later. I assume Nocturne will remember that we mentioned the plan b pills.

>>37877786
Night, Pluto!
>>
>>37877731
Lower our claw to feel our belly as we continue marveling at the sight and at the knowledge that it only took one Nickel's orgasms to fill us up this much.
>>37877837
Not sure if we should pass out or not (if we do, it should only be for a moment). On one hand we've shown to have plenty of stamina in the past, on the other we've also experienced probably our most intense orgasm yet.
>>
>>37877731
Limply reach a claw up and gently rub our completely stuffed belly not having the energy to do much else.
M-make sure... None of it l-leaks out~
Feebly gesture over to the bag of toys with a wing.
'I wonder if there is a diminishing effect the more you've been hit with the beam? Last time I went 8 hours before collapsing, and Nickle did the same, it's barely been... Wait how long have we been at it? Fuck, or maybe a induced heat can really be cured with a good cock and some cum. Or maybe the gun needs to be charged up?'
>>37877480
Having her mark as a dock piercing isn't a bad idea, though I think technically Gael doesn't have a dock since she has a full tail but I get the general idea.
Though I did have another idea, having it just below our teats on our crotch above our griffinhood. Or along the inner thigh of one of our hind legs.
>>
>>37879260
Don't think there's anything to indicate that Nickel is done yet. I just assumed we would timeskip in this instance just like last time. Of course, I could be wrong.
>>
>>37877837
>>37879117
>>37879260
>>37879407
You give a shudder at the sight, your facial feathers fluffing back up in mildly delirious elation. You limply lower a claw down to rub at your belly, marveling at the sight and at the knowledge that it only took one of NIckle's orgasms to fill you up so completely.
"M-Make sure... None of it l-leaks out~." You purr weakly; gesturing to the bag of toys with a wing.
You only have enough energy to tilt your head and press it into his neck, giving him a few week kisses, licks, and nuzzles, your eyelids feeling like they've been replaced by lead as you continue to croon and trill faintly.
"Th-Thank you... l-love, you, t-two... Nicky, Nocty..."
Energy completely depleted, your head is unable to keep itself up and slumps down into his leg, passing out from exhaustion and pleasure.

You wake up some time later feeling less tired, though still a bit exhausted. Still in your bed and not really wanting to move away from the warmth.
After a few minutes you finally turn your head to see Nickle and Nocturne sleeping in your bed with you, Nocturne to the right of you with a peaceful expression on her face and Nickle sleeping almost on top of the two of you, his wings stretched out to cover both of you and add to the warm pile.

What do you do?
>>
>>37879963
Blink a couple times then yawn sleepily and snuggle back into them curling up slightly trying to have Nickles wing cover us as much as possible.
As we do, an uncomfortable fullness in our womb stops us and kicks our brain into gear.
Too exhausted to panic again we let out a soft groan and facepalm covering our eyes with our claws.
'I just can't control myself at all, can I!? I'm such an idiot. I guess we're putting those pills to the test. And I might have Gotten Nocty pregnant too. If something like this happens every heat I better get to work on a nanny robot or something, fucking tarturus.'
Slowly sit up and check how much of a mess we all are.
>>
>>37879963
Feeling too warm and comfy to get up, we watch them sleep for a moment, simply appreciating them and our relationship with them, before slowly closing our eyes and listening to the sound of their breathing, as well as for anything that might've woken us.
Before too long though, we begin to feel the effects of the vigorous activity of earlier, grimacing slightly at the aches and general sticky feeling though we let out a sigh as we stretch a little with a slight pop in our back.

We look over towards Nocturne and Nickle's sleeping forms curiously, frowning as our angle prevents us from seeing what changes might have persisted or reverted.
(Presumably before we realize we're (potentially) still rather full of cum, or how our teats are doing)

>>37880067
Seconding. Though, I think Nocturne is still well within the potential coverage of the plan b pills (Gael might not be aware, but Nocturne probably has enough experience to know they don't need to be taken instantly), and considering their current positioning, they probably moved at least a little bit.
>>
>>37879963
Check how much time has passed if we can. Also, check for signs if Nickel went at it again with Nocturne for quite a long time or not. Still need to check for other effects from the ray, but we might not be in the position to do that right now.
>>
>>37880067
>>37880111
>>37880183
You blink a few times and then let out a sleepy yawn, feeling too warm and comfy to get up so you curl up slightly trying to have Nickle's wing cover you as much as it could. Once you were all comfy you spend several moments watching the two of them sleep, appreciating them and your relationship with both of them. It was a bit hard to look from your angle so you couldn't tell if the two of them continued while you were passed out. Both of them looked a bit disheveled and Nocturne's face was still covered in the remains of your juices when you sprayed her with them.
As you stare at them the effects of your vigorous activities enact their revenge along with an uncomfortable fullness in your womb, grimacing a bit at the aches and general stickiness that you were feeling that kicks your brain into gear. Too exhausted to panic again you simply groan and cover your eyes with both of your claws.
'I just can't control myself at all, can I?! I'm such an idiot. I guess we're putting those pills to the test. And I might have gotten Nocty pregnant too. If something like this happens every heat I better get to work on a nanny bot or something, fucking Tartarus.'
You slowly sit up and stretch a bit to pop your back, getting a few pops form it as you look down at your own form. Your feathers were a complete mess and your loins felt especially sticky from the activities. As you look at yourself Nickle groans a bit next to you and pulls you closer with his wing.

What do you do?
>>
>>37880262
Still too tired to put up much of a fight, we let Nickle's wing pull us closer, moving a bit so that he's not dragging us along on his own, though exhale quietly as we feel our stomach and nipples rubbing against the bed. For now, we push our worries to the side, reasoning that either Nocty was already carrying Nickle's foals, or the 'morning after' pills would be just as effective if taken 5 to 10 minutes from now. (the latter should be the case, but I figure a tired Gael wouldn't necessarily know for certain)
With nothing better to do, and not wanting to wake Nickle or Nocturne for a few more minutes at least, we twist our head around and begin surveying the wing on us, figuring we can at least help clean Nickle up a little bit for going along with our fun and giving us an exceptional time.
>>
>>37880262
Ignoring the sticky sensation that's now a bit grosser now we're not horny anymore lift our head and bury our face and beak into his chest fluff, breathing in the scent of our mate quickly start to drift off a little not fully falling asleep but snoozing and resting our eyes.

>>37880111
Oh Nocturne is well within the range, probably shouldn't go around sharing meds though, specially since we're a different species than her and we might make babies entirely different then her. Do we know if we actually lay eggs or not?
Eh, better not to risk it better to just go get ones for her. Don't want her to start growing feathers on her top half or for her to begin laying eggs.
>>
>>37880410
>Do we know if we actually lay eggs or not?
Not sure. Backhalf is mammalian, so there's that.
>Eh, better not to risk it better to just go get ones for her.
Not technically related, but it built off of this thought
>Have Nocty be a surrogate for Gael's eggs
>Plumicorns along her ears up to her tufts
>A mane of feathers, somewhat similar to mothpony fluff
>Mood swings that make her briefly more confrontational with Gael, but a lot more affectionate when making up
>Odd compulsions to sing and tear up pillows to nest, the former being quite lovely, the latter not so much
>>
>>37880316
>>37880410
Ignoring the sticky sensation that was a bit grosser now that you weren't horny anymore and still too tired to put up much of a fight, you let Nickle's wing pull you closer, moving a bit so that he wasn't dragging you completely, though you exhale a bit as your stomach and nipples rub up against the bedding. Once you reach him your lift your head up and bury your face and beak into his chest fluff, pushing your worries aside as you breathe in the scent of your mate, reasoning that either Nocty was already carrying Nickle's foals, or the morning after pills would just be as effective if taken five to ten minutes later.
As you breathe his scent in you quickly drift off, not fully sleeping but snoozing and resting your eyes.
"Mmm~..."
A few minutes later you hear a small groan and then feel Nickle shift a bit. Cracking your eyes open, you see that it was Nocturne getting up rather than Nickle as you originally thought. She shifts a bit and then looks over at you, taking a second to smile at you.

What do you do?
>>
>>37880698
We beam back at her sleepily, nuzzling Nickle's chest fluff for a moment before inching ourself forward so that we can whisper to her a little better, wanting to close the rest of the distance to kiss her but not wanting to leave Nickle's wing. Instead, we carefully reach a wing across and over Nickle, laying it on her and Nickle, our tail reaching around behind Nickle and braiding itself into both Nickle and Nocturne's tails.
"Shh, he's sleeping. How are you feeling? I'd say you look great, but you always look great, and when you're like, that, it might just be a little egotistical."

Think it would be fun if Nocturne being stuffed too slipped Gael's mind for the moment, so she could be a bit surprised by it, but chances are it would be something she's concerned about.
>>
>>37880698
Smile back at her and blush just a little, reach out a claw and start gently running our talons through her mane. Playing with the long hairs as a soft purr works it's way up our throat.
Whisper quietly to Nocturne.
You know, a little while ago if I'd woken up next to a mare after my heat I'd have had a heart attack.
>>
>>37880651
>Not sure. Backhalf is mammalian, so there's that.
Doesn't mean much, we got a avian front half and we can purr just as well as chirp.
We may or may not find that out later I suppose.

>Not technically related, but it built off of this thought
An interesting thought at that!
Nocty's actions have everyone concerned and a little on edge, they look to Gael for help to control these weird impulses.
"I'm just as confused as the rest of you! I don't do any of that stuff, other then the feather growing. I don't know how to stop it, uh... Maybe give her a scratching post or something to do with her hooves. It might be normal?"

>>37880787
Seconding.
>>
>>37880787
>>37880843
You smile back at her sleepily and blush a little, nuzzling Nickle's chest fluff for a moment before inching yourself closer so that you could whisper to her a little better, wanting to close the rest of the distance to kiss her but that would require you to leave Nickle's wing. Instead, you reach out a claw and gently run your talons through her mane. Playing with her long hairs as a soft purr works up your throat.
"Shh, he's sleeping," You inform her, "How are you feeling? I'd say you look great, but you always look great, and when you're like, that, it might be a little egotistical."
You then giggle a little.
"You know, a little while ago if I'd woken up next to a mare after my heat I'd have had a heart attack."
She giggles a little at this before speaking.
"A little sore, but I'm fine otherwise," She says, "I got your plan b pills and took one for myself before I fell asleep, hope you don't mind."

What do you do?
>>
>>37881183
We look at her with a little concern.
"So long as it's safe for you to use, I don't mind. I don't know that it's designed to work across species, though I also don't recall it being any specialty brand either, and I know it has worked for me so far."

We pout in an exaggerated fashion, willing our eyes and pupils to widen adorably.
"Does that mean I'm not going to be an aunt any time soon?..."
Tilting our head after a moment, we adopt a puzzled look as a thought crosses our mind.
"Actually, what would I be to your foals in this relationship?"

Take her hoof in our claw.
"I sure you'll make a sexy MILF and a good mother one day, but I hear you: we're not in a great place for foals right now."

I'd be a little more organized with my post, but I feel like I could doze off at any moment.
>>
>>37881183
Smirk and in a teasing tone.
Aww... With how you were begging for it I was pretty sure you really wanted a cute little bundle of joy. I bet you and Nickle would make adorable chi- foals~
Let out a little yawn and chuckle a little.
It's alright, thanks for the heads up though. But if you start growing feathers or wind up pregnant don't blame me, well not too much for the last one anyway. I don't know if they are special one's for griffins or not.
>>
>>37881289
Seconding!
>With how you were begging for it
I like how easily this line could be turned back on Gael.
>>
>>37881284
Seconding, seems we had similar ideas. Though the idea of reassuring her that she'll be a knockout momma tickles me pink.

>>37881296
Oh that was absolutely intentional, wanted to throw Nocturne a bone. And she has plenty of ammunition.
>>
>>37881284
>>37881289
You look at her with a little concern.
"So long as it's safe for you to use. If you start growing feathers or wind up pregnant don't blame me, well not too much for the last one anyway. I don't know if they're special ones for Griffons or not."
You then smirk at her.
"Does that mean I'm not going to be an aunt any time soon," You ask in a teasing tone, "With how you were begging for it I was pretty sure you really wanted a cute little bundle of joy. I bet you and Nickle would make adorable chi- foals~."
You lower your claw down and take her hoof.
"I'm sure you'll make a sexy MILF and a good mother one day, but I hear you: we're not in a great place for foals right now."
"Agreed," She nods; then smirking at you, "Though I recall that you were begging for foals at one point as well, even suggesting getting tattoos for it."

What do you do?
>>
>>37881464
Blink a couple times in surprise and our cheeks turn bright red.
I-I actually s-said that stuff out loud? I... I thought t-that was just another daydream, I didn't think I talked. I m-must really have been out of it. M-must have just been the heat talking, yeah...
Shake our head a little.
But yeah I can't get pregnant now anyway, my flanks will- would get even bigger. It'd set me back so much in my dreams of not getting stuck in windows anymore.
We... Should probably take a shower. Maybe open a window too.
>>
>>37881484
Seconding!
>>
>>37881484
>>37881487
You blink a couple times in surprise and your cheeks turn bright red.
"I-I actually s-said all that stuff out loud," You ask, "I... I thought t-that was just another daydream, I didn't think I talked. I m-must really have been out of it. M-Must have just been the heat talking, yeah..."
"Must've been something then." She comments; grinning at you.
You shake your head a little at this.
"But yeah I can't get pregnant anyway, my flanks will- would get even bigger. It'd set me back so much in my dreams of not getting stuck in windows anymore," You say, "We... Should probably take a shower. Maybe open a window too."
"Yeah, but..."
Nocturne stretches a bit and nestles herself into your bed a bit.
"It's so warm and comfy, I don't want to get up."
She then looks down which causes you to look down where your Heat Ray was sitting near the end of the bed on the other side.
"You need to figure out a way to sell that," She tells you, "Even if you have to take it underground, you would probably make a killing selling that."

What do you do?
>>
>>37881669
I know I can possibly become rich off of this, but I think it's probably a good idea if I also found a way to reverse the 'changes' made. Don't want stallions to be incapable of walking anymore just because they indulged in it too much. I'm also worried about any potential side effects that we're not taking into account. Speak of effects...did Nickel need to satisfied for long like last time? I should also inspect you both later for any changes...including me.
>>
>>37881669
We blush, the thought of the Heat Ray being sold as a medical product, let alone a sex toy is both terrifying, yet a little exciting.
"I'd rather not sell it until I've got a patent for it, or some form of paperwork, and that's not happening until I actually understand what it's doing, doubly so for selling it without understanding the effects. I mean, in the short term, it's effects are obvious enough, but there are potential long term effects if this kind of things gets used. I mean, what if it to cause infertility? Or..."
We let out a chuff, blushing as our mind goes to the other extreme.
"H-hyperfertility. I don't know how dangerous it is to mess with a mare's heat cycle. Granted, you were close already, and I was probably going to get hit with another wave anyway, but still."

>>37881705
Seconding
>>
Stopping for the night.
>>
>>37881732
Night, Pluto!
>>
>>
>>37881669
Yeah, but I don't know where to start. I can't just put ads online saying, "Want a bigger dick and fatter balls? Want to be so hung you'll make zebra's jealous? Or you want bigger softer teats with no surgery and no magic? Come here, for a nominal fee you too can have extra confidence in bed or wherever else you want to rut some lucky stallion or mare."
Obviously I can't sell the gun, or someone could just use it however much the like on whoever.
So that means I'd need to shoot them with the ray in person. I'd need some studio or something, I'd probably make a ton but I'd need to be careful.
Tell you what, you start looking into how to get the word out, I'll find some place I could set up and we'll share the profits... I'd have shared anyway but still, you go out and party you know the underground way better then I do.
>>
>>37881705
>>37881728
>>37882654
You blush, the thought of the Heat Ray being sold as a medicinal product, let alone a sex toy being both terrifying and a little exciting.
"I know I can possibly become rich off of it, but I think it's probably a good idea if I also found a way to reverse the 'changes' made and get a patent for it, or some form of paperwork, and that's not happening until I actually understand what it's doing, doubly so for selling it without understanding the effects. Don't want to make stallions incapable of walking anymore just because they indulged in it a little too much," You say, "Obviously I can't sell the gun, or someone could just use it however much they like on whoever. So that means I'd need to shoot them with the ray in person. I'd need some studio or something, I'd probably make a ton but I'd need to be careful."
"So you just need to find a nice place for it and one of us could spread the word about it," Nocturne replies, "...When you figure out how it works of course."
"...Did Nickle need to be satisfied for long like last time," You ask, "I should also inspect you both later for any changes... including me."
"No," She shakes her head, "He pretty much passed out as soon as I came back with the pills, didn't need to be serviced multiple times and he seemed fine."

What do you do?
>>
>>37883691
We weren't... Going for a full 8 hours were we? Something has changed with the heatray, that concerning. It certainly felt like the growing part of it was working just fine though. Another thing I'll need to figure out later.
Might be low battery, might be some components got knocked around. I might be able to use that to add power settings if I figure it out.
Oh... Uh, I should ask are you feeling any different where the beam hit you...?
>>
>>37883691
We let out a relieved sigh, glad that Nickle hadn't spent several hours pent up and needy when this whole thing started as a little revenge against Nocturne mixed with some experimentation, though a tiny part of us is a little disappointed that Nocturne hadn't spent a few hour on her back, moaning as Nickle ruts her to let off some steam, or fucking us carefully in our sleep. Our tail swishes at the thought, though we focus on the present.
"... Do you think it was because we were 'in heat' as well? I'll say that he was, unusually productive, so it probably took quite a lot out of him. Even if the heat ray doesn't have any negative side effects, that alone should be reason enough to pace ourselves. At the very least, I've got some good footage to study."
We try not to blush over the fact that said footage is effectively porn of ourself.

"On the Heat Ray as a service again, it would be good to have the service be a bit anonymized on both ends, though making sure our clients comes away from the experience health and satisfied would be important to me as well. If we're gonna start doing potentially blackmarket tech services, I'd prefer we were at least reputable and responsible about it."
>>
>>37883775
Seconding!
You just reminded me, we never bothered to measure her again after she was hit, though with how round her belly was by the end, I can only assume that would've thrown our measurements off anyway.
>>
>>37883776
Seconding.
We've really got good footage of that, from multiple angles as well! Might take a while to review and cut together a video to highlight the purely scientific methods we used and their interesting results.

>>37883789
It should be fine, the measurements after its over are more telling then a measurement during the heat rays effect.

And we got a double dose, or maybe 1.5 times the dose or something. We'll have to end up measuring ourselves too but our result may be tainted by our natural heat.

But this is some fun stuff, getting into not quite illegal male and female enhancement. Could be pretty interesting.
>>
>>37883691
No hours of arousal? Strange...does the effect happen once, or is there some other explanation? Does the same apply to mares feeling affected twice? So many questions and possibilities
>>
>>37883775
>>37883776
>>37883789
>>37883898
>>37883925
You let out a relieved sigh, glad that Nickle hadn't spent eight hours pent up and needy when the whole thing started as revenge against Nocturne mixed with some experimentation, though a tiny part of you was disappointed that Nocturne hadn't got to spend a few hours on her back as Nickle rutted her to Tartarus and back, or fucking you carefully in your sleep. Your tail swishes a bit at the thought, but you quickly focus yourself back on the present.
"No hours of arousal?"
She shakes her head.
"Something changed with the heat ray then, a bit concerning. It certainly felt like the growing part of it was working just fine though," You say, "Does the effect happen once, or is there some other explanation? Does the same apply to mares feeling affected twice? So many questions and possibilities. Might be low on battery, might be some components got knocked around. I might be able to use that to add a power setting if I figure it out. I've got some good footage to study at least."
You then blush as Nocturne smirks at you, realizing that said footage was pretty much porn of yourself.
"On the heat ray as a service again, it would be good to have the service be a bit anonymized on both ends, though making sure our clients come away from the experience healthy and satisfied would be important to me as well. If we're gonna start doing potentially black market tech services, I'd prefer we were at least reputable and responsible about it."
"...Why are you two talking about the black market?"
You both jump as Nickle asks this question, neither of you realizing that he had just woken up.

What do you do?
>>
>>37884174
Put a claw on our chest and let out a little breath as we relax again.
Sorry, didn't mean to wake you. And...
Let out a sigh and gesture a claw at the discarded heatray.
Pretty much because of that, been toying with the idea of selling people bigger junk, probably mostly stallions but then again I bet a bunch or chicks or mares would love the teats of a super model.
Speaking of that, I'm going to need to measure you again see if and by how much bigger you are now then last time.
Give him a quick kiss before lifting his wing off of us and slowly getting up on shaky legs.
Money from the bank won't last us forever, sex sells and it's less risky. Just need to do it in a way I'm never seen, I'd die if Oak found out I was using my talents for that. If I can eventually turn it into a legit business it'll launder money like nothing else too.
Look back at them and smile.
And the tagline? "Make anyone a pornstar"
I'm going to go get cleaned up.
>>
>>37884174
"U-uuh..."
Turning our head part way round, we stare wide eyed at Nickle, too flustered to immediately think of words. (potentially giving Nocturne a chance to tease us with this? Assuming she doesn't though)
"W-well, it's probably more g-grey market, considering it probably isn't technically illegal, but it wouldn't be approved by anyone. It's basically turning little ray into a s-service of sorts, give ponies a, uh, 'b-boost' to their libido and their ass, a-assets. N-nocty, you're better at sell ponies on things, h-help me out here."

"W-well, we wouldn't do it until I've got a better understanding of what the ray is actually doing, mechanically and health wise. Also, with the right paperwork, especially if it's something that actually could have a medical use."

>>37884302
Seconding!
>>
>>37884174
Oh, it was about... Studding out your seed for cash. I mean there's so much why not make a little cash on thesis from it?
>>
>>37884302
>>37884347
>>37884516
You put a claw on your chest and let out a little breath to relax again, turning your head part way around to look at him in an owlish way, too flustered to think of any words for several seconds.
"Sorry, didn't mean to wake you. It was about... studding out your seed for cash. I mean, there's so much of it why not make a little cash on thesis from it?"
He gives you a look that says that he doesn't believe you. Caught in your lie you sigh and gesture at the discarded heat ray at the end of the bed.
"Been toying with the idea of selling people bigger junk, probably mostly stallions but then again I bet a bunch of chicks or mares would love the teats of a super model," You explain, "It would probably be more g-grey market though considering it isn't technically illegal, but it wouldn't be approved anywhere. Basically turning the little ray into a s-service of sorts, give ponies a, uh, 'b-boost' to their libido and their ass, a-assets. N-Nocty, you're better at selling ponies on things, h-help me out here."
"Well, our money won't last forever and we'll have to rob something again to get more money or hope some jobs will pay us well," She starts, "Sex sells quite well and this would be way less risky, ponies would pay a lot for something like this even if the effects go away after a while."
"...Alright," He replies after a few seconds, "Not something I exactly agree with, but like you said, it would sell incredibly well."
"W-Well, we wouldn't do it until I've got a better understanding of what the ray is actually doing, mechanically and health wise. Also, with the right paperwork, especially if it's something that actually could have a medical use. Now..."
You give him a quick kiss and lift his wing off of you, getting up and shaky legs.
"I'm going to go get cleaned up."
"Mind if I join you?" Nocturne asks; getting up as well.
"I don't mind."
The two of you hop off of the bed and head over to the bathroom, stepping into the shower together and turning it on. Nocturne lets out a sigh as the warm water rushes over the two of you, spreading her wings out and sticking her face into the stream of water to get the dried hen honey off.

What do you do?
>>
>>37884643
Stretching a bit under the warm water, we wait a minute to let our fur and feathers get thoroughly wet before taking the shampoo and starting to lather ourself up, sticking mostly to the easy to reach upper parts of our body for now, waiting for Nocturne to finish with her face before we talk to her.
"You want some help with your back? Claws might be better lathering your mane and tail as well."
>>
>>37884643
Shut our beak with a click as we look at her and clench it shut.
'Wow... I really covered her'
Shake our head a little to get rid of the dirty thoughts and grab the soap or shampoo, work it into a lather in our claws and start to work on cleaning her mane.
Want some help? I-It's my m-mess, it's only right I help c-clean up.
Use this flimsy excuse to play with her mane some more, rubbing the soap into her scalp and slowly working our way down her mane cleaning out the remnants from our previous fun nearing the end before a thought strikes us and we stop for a second before continuing to clean.
'What if the pills don't work? What do we do?'
Y-you Uh, what i-if I-I-we... I wonder what would happen if you stuck your muzzle in one of my bubbles and just screeched into it for as long as you could, we'd need hearing protection.
Scratch a little at her ears before slowly starting to work our way down her neck.
'Dammit, I can talk to her about stuff. This isn't the worst thing I've talked to her about.'
Getting some more soap onto our claws start to carefully wash her wings, working our way up on slowly then back down before starting on the other one.
>>
>>37884683
>>37884761
You shut your beak with a click as you look over at her form.
'Wow... I really covered her.'
You shake your head to get the remains of the dirty thoughts out and stretch a bit under the warm water, waiting a minute to let your fur and feathers get thoroughly soaked before taking the shampoo and lathering yourself up with it, sticking mostly to easy the easy to reach parts of your body and waiting until Nocturne was done with her face before talking to her, turning around when she was.
"Want some help with your back," You ask, "Claws might be better lathering your mane and tail as well."
"Go ahead." She nods; flicking her tail at you.
You put some more shampoo on your claws and start cleaning her mane with them, taking the time to play with her mane a bit more during the process. You rub the soap into her scalp and slowly work your way down her mane to clean out the remnants of your previous fun, nearing the end of your cleaning when you stop for a second.
'What if the pills don't work? What do we do?'
"Y-You, uh, what i-if I-I-we..." You stammer; then stopping to calm yourself down and speak normally, "I wonder what would happen if you stuck your muzzle in one of my bubbles and just screeched into it for as long as you could, we'd need hearing protection.
"...What?"
You then quickly start to scratch a bit at her ear, making her let out a sigh and lean in a bit into your scratches before slowly working your way down her neck.
'Dammit, I can talk to her about stuff. This isn't the worse thing I've asked her about.'
You get some more soap onto your claws to start to wash her wings, working your way up slowly and then back down to make sure you got every part of her wing before doing the same to the other.
"...I'm kinda glad you blasted me with the ray," Nocturne admits, "I had a fun time and I hope you did as well. Though I would've gotten you a lab coat if I knew you were going to play a scientist for a bit."

What do you do?
>>
>>37884915
Chitter quietly and nod our head.
It was spur of the moment, but that would have been fun. Maybe we should plan things out a little bit more and get things ready for next time. Make some extravagant thing, invite the boys somewhere private, do some fake gameshow or something that's just an excuse to do something lewd in weird costumes then rut till we can't move?
Slow move down her sides and back working our claws into her fur and washing her off lower and lower until we're just groping her cutie marks.
Got any suggestions for that?
Chuckle a little more.
Some matching costumes could be fun, could dress up as royal guards and bend the rules on detaining them a little.
Or the wunderbolts is always a good option, doing a little event for our two most dedicated fans.
... O-or, I still have that m-mask.
Blush a little and start slowly working our way down her hind legs, our mind wandering off to dirty possibilities until we're startled back to reality with a beak full of tail.
Phhlp!
Spit a few tail hairs that had stuck to our tongue back out of our mouth.
Alright, my bad. I distracted myself.
Start washing her tail since we're here.
But there is a bunch of stuff we could do, even games or something. I bet twister would get real interesting~
>>
>>37884915
We giggle.
"And ruin a perfectly good lab coat? I hope not..."
We raise a claw to our beak in contemplation.
"Though, I really would look good in one, wouldn't I. We could've done a little more for you as well, a nice, tight, cheap little jumpsuit that we don't have to worry about ruining, and maybe some restraints. I think Nicky might've liked the former, and I know I would've too. Gotta admit, you looked good in those jean shorts when we went out partying."

>>37885027
Seconding
>>
>>37884915
And I'm glad you enjoyed yourself as well. I was a little worried I was pushing it too far, I admit, but I'm glad everything worked out. Something tells you would also like it if the roles were reversed as well.~ Something to think about for next time though.
>>
Stopping for the night.
Was playing Deltarune again. Took a few tries, 5 or 6 I think I wasn't really counting, but I beat Jevil. So I've done everything in the first chapter.
>>
>>37885484
Night, Pluto!
I've really gotta sit down and give that a try myself. I can never seem to get into RPGs enough to really get very far in them, which is annoying cause I often like the premise and characters within them.
>>
>>37884915
I had a pretty good time, I definitely went overboard though. Probably should have spent the couple extra seconds to wrap Nickle up, probably wouldn't have helped though considering his rather large... Load.
Speaking of that, do you feel a buzzing in you? I didn't see if the mini vib I put in the condom came out with it. He might have shot more then swimmers into you, that'll need to come out if it's in there.

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.