[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/mlp/ - Pony

[Advertise on 4chan]

Name
Spoiler?[]
Options
Comment
Verification
4chan Pass users can bypass this verification. [Learn More] [Login]
Flag
File[]
  • Please read the Rules and FAQ before posting.
  • There are 54 posters in this thread.

08/21/20New boards added: /vrpg/, /vmg/, /vst/ and /vm/
05/04/17New trial board added: /bant/ - International/Random
10/04/16New board for 4chan Pass users: /vip/ - Very Important Posts
[Hide] [Show All]

[Advertise on 4chan]

File deleted.
Welcome to the My Massive Pony thread!
Dying Room Edition

Writers, artists, and critique are always welcome, so long as it pertains to the main idea of the thread which is size difference.
Check out our slowly dying ponepaste: https://ponepaste.org/3112

Previous thread: >>37636809
>>
File: 1453415773060.png (327 KB, 1200x1200)
327 KB
327 KB PNG
>smug micro floats past your face in her ad-hoc hot air balloon
>calls you a faggot
>refuses to elaborate and pilots her way out your window
>>
>>37816750
>put on your aviation goggles
>straw and paper
>commence shooting her down with spitballs
>[Ride of the Valkyries intensifies]
>>
>>37817545
Than please, point out the equine qualities of the presented mouth and how it differs from a human's.
>>
>>37817582
Read the image tags, you stupid niggerbrain
>>
File: 2463780.png (659 KB, 1500x911)
659 KB
659 KB PNG
>>37817582
>Tell us you're a newfag without actually telling us you're a newfag
>>
>they actually deleted it
Jannies = trannies
>>
>>37817605
how many of the current /mlp/ jannies do you think have actually been here for more than a year or two tops, probs none of them
>>
File: The Big Drink.png (946 KB, 1344x1752)
946 KB
946 KB PNG
>>37817646
>>
File: 1636736783731.png (84 KB, 1000x7000)
84 KB
84 KB PNG
>>
File: 1490563560436.png (501 KB, 487x900)
501 KB
501 KB PNG
>>37817605
when will we get a followup where she goes ahead and crushes you?
>>
File: 1634357703023.jpg (497 KB, 1225x915)
497 KB
497 KB JPG
>something in ponyville's water supply causes fillies to grow to tremendous heights
>>
>>37817594
>>37817600
I read it, but the intent of the artist is irrelevant in my argument. I'm commenting on the anatomy being wrong.
>>
>>37819037
why is being swallowed whole by a prepubescent the hottest thing ever?
>>
>>37819453
It means you're so desensitized to the brain chemicals associated with arousal that you've had to push yourself to the very edge to still get that same hit.
NNN is designed for folks in your position, because once you desensitize to this the only way forward is furries in diapers.
Pull back from the edge, anon. I believe in you.
>>
>>37819472
couldnt be more off target
vorarephilia was the first thing that ever aroused me dude, single digit age, didnt know what sex was
but go on, keep talking out your ass
you know nothing
>>
>>37819505
Oh, well in that case you should check out >>>/trash/43102413 because the mods here group it up with scat and hyperfat and it's looking like one of the new jannies is actually paying attention to the thread now
>>
>>37819570
As always, jannies are gay retards and everything they try to regulate is automatically based.
>>
>>37819472
>vorefags help keep thread alive for years
>segregated to trash where pony vore threads don't do well
>endure smoothbrain opinions like this and still graciously keep thread alive
Vorechads, through and through.
>>
>>37819840
>inb4 new janny sends a single message to a mod and this thread gets banned to /trash/ forever
>>
>>37819844
>a place where anthro is allowed
A fate worse than death
>>
File: 2626751.png (191 KB, 1143x1117)
191 KB
191 KB PNG
>>37819840
>>
>>37819844
This board is infested with newfags anyways
It may not even be worth staying on this site
>>
>>37819453
Because it is, but being swallowed by milf mares is even better
>>
>>37819884
who drew this
>>
>>37819944
Some faggot named anon.
>>
>>37819037
>My colorization of this is still getting posted
Neat
>>
>>37819750
I really like this mare.
>>
>>37797337
>>37797491
>>37797717
>>37798785
>>37800889
“The alpha… shouldn’t have to have to apologize for taking what she wants.” You say painfully.
“Ah sorry…” Pear Plum bows slightly, before jumping on her hooves and clumsily puffing out her chest. “I mean, YES! Of course!”
You smile to yourself. “Alright. Now, may I request for a bit of healing? I’m feeling a little too sore to be useful for the pack at the moment…”
“Oh, uhm, of course. Sorry about earlier.”
“You don’t have to-“
“YES but no talking back to the alpha right now!” Pear Plum cuts you instead, and start using her healing spells on you while her face is bright red with embarrassment.

In no time, you’re able to stand comfortably on your hooves again, and Fen Flower loses her headache from the supplex of earlier. By that time, the temporary size of your gift of the bard fades and Pear Plum is ‘only’ 13 feet tall now. A size at which only one of the druid’s cutie marks is bigger than you are.

After that, Pear Plum decides to meditate some more to assess whether this little rebellion of yours she brought down helped her or not. After that, you’ll all be to sleep.
In the meantime, you chat a little with the two other mares. Or… since you told them Pear Plum needed followers as big as possible, you do that after growing fen Flower to 9 feet tall again with your Gift of the Bard. Ulna politely declines your offer.

“Well, our dear Pear Plum sure showed some alpha energy earlier.” You say. “Congrats on becoming the omega of the pack, Ulna!”
“Sure.” Ulna shrugs. “I pretends to be omega if helps. This is all just pretend after all.”
“Is it? And more importantly, should it just be an act?” Fen Flower objects. “I mean, if we’re just pretending all this, won’t the forest notice it?”
“Power of Pear Plum is real now.” Ulna says. “Pear Plum can actually command us if she wants. Should be enough. Because in reality she is no pack leader anyway. She just is… soft, I means, good kind of soft. Helpful and calm soft. Point being, soft is different than alpha.”
“Well… I still feel like something could be missing here.” Fen Flower ponders aloud. “Shouldn’t Pear Plum enjoy herself at least?”
“Mmh… Better that way.” Ulna shakes her head. “Pear Plum want to help cursed pony. She try hard to be alpha for that. Forest should be happy with that and lend her power, then all is well.”

You’ve already just acted to strengthen Pear Plum’s position as an alpha, but you wonder if it is enough for now.
>>
>>37820409
>A: Trust Pear Plum to know the best way to advance from here on.
>B: You should advise Pear Plum to at least find some enjoyment in being the alpha. That’ll just make it easier for everypony.
>C: Tell Pear Plum you’re all just pretending to obey her at this point, and she should make sure you aren’t faking your submission.
>D: You’re not sure it’s gonna help her, but you feel like pestering Pear Plum while she meditates and see how she reacts as an alpha…
>>
File: SPOILER_unknown-5.png (2.98 MB, 1199x1297)
2.98 MB
2.98 MB PNG
>>37820441
Based standing up to the hotpockets
>>
>>37819944
Me, it's heavily, heavily referenced if it's not obvious
>>
>>37821101
thx
>>
>>37819884
Fuck yes, the world needs more big dom sweetie

I wouldn't mind some big dom sweetie hoof crush sometime too
>>
File: Spoiler Image (1.68 MB, 1250x1762)
1.68 MB
1.68 MB JPG
>>37821170
>>
>>37820412
I'm torn between B and C. B is more alpha and C would be good to keep in mind so we don't lose progress. Not A since her comfort zone is apparently not alpha.
>>
>>37820412
B and maybe C. It would be good to advise her to find enjoyment in acting this way. Enjoyment leads to confidence.
C is a little different though. It's definitely something good to let her keep in mind for the future, but her making sure we aren't faking submission right now doesn't seem necessary, unless she feels that she can make us submit even further than what she already did today, which could be a possibility if she feels she's ready.
>>
>>37820412
D. Ulna has a point with the fake it until you make it mindset and meditating alone could be just the echo chamber Pear Plum doesn't need right now. That weak heart stuff means being alone with just the voice in her head may amplify Pear Plum's confidence issues, or even lead to becoming superstitiously dependent on the forest's feedback rather than her own gut.
Also the Twilight repost from earlier has got me thinking that if Pear's meditation included sitting on someone for the duration, she would be making much quicker progress.
>>
>spending the night in Canterlot with a unicorn mare you've been friends with for a while
>only been in Equestria a few months, so you can't really afford much in the way of entertainment
>she tells you about a somewhat secret nightclub called Tiny Taps
>specializes in breezie dancers, shrinks you to their scale so you can get unlimited drinks for a single bit
>pretty sure she only mentioned it because of the cheap drinks, the fact that it appeals to you for a different reason is merely a coincidence
>follow her down a secluded alley until you find what looks like a mouse hole on one of the buildings
>when you stop in front of it, you see a tiny slit open near your friend's eye level
>a breezie-sized unicorn behind the slit asks for the password, friend says it and says you're with her
>bend down to join the conversation
>"so, you both want normal, or is one of you willing to chaperone?"
>not sure what she means, but friend says she'll chaperone if you're interested
>tiny unicorn looks you in the eyes and asks "normal or small?"
>again, not sure what she means; isn't being small the whole point of coming here?
>respond with "small," following that logic
>friend is impressed and says "wow anon, didn't think you'd be the type to start in the deep end!"
>you're still just as confused when you feel the tiny unicorn's magic surround you
>before you know it, you're down to breezie size and staring up at your yet-to-be-shrunk friend in awe
>she reaches down and grabs you by the back of your shirt with her teeth
>wait, what is she doing? isn't she coming in with you?
>feel magic surrounding you again, and notice it's surrounding your friend as well
>suddenly it all makes sense
>they offer an extra small, breezie-to-a-breezie experience for more daring customers, but only if they're chaperoned by a "normal" breezie-sized partner for safety
>minutes later, you're inside and standing on the bar next to a drink glass taller than you, watching gargantuan creatures you could normally hold in the palm of your hand barely acknowledge your minuscule presence
>starting to wonder if it really was about the drinks, or if she knew more about you than she let on

Normally I exclusively lurk in here but someone gave me this concept in Discord and I couldn't get it out of my head.
>>
File: 2529026.png (437 KB, 2983x3003)
437 KB
437 KB PNG
Let's say, hypothetically, you could be a tinyanon, but only one pony would be able to see, hear and feel you; all other ponies would be unable to perceive you at all and you would phase through them like a ghost if you got touched.

Which pone?
>>
>>37822477
Very good, now what happens after she loses him in the club?
>>
>>37822809
Up Soarin' ponut
>>
>>37822874
what about an actual Breezy?
>>
>>37823518
Anon gets eaten by a breezie by accident
>>
File: Breezette_ID_S4E16.png (104 KB, 260x310)
104 KB
104 KB PNG
I'm working on putting together a tabletop system for Subnautica/MLP that is about trying to escape the planet before you turn into a kaijupony or get eaten by something bigger than you.
Right now I have:
GURPS lite for the base system
Kkat's FoE rules for the character creation and stats
And some homebrew pony vore tabletop system for, you guessed it, eating and being eaten by other characters
Is there something I could use for modifiers between different sizes, if a tiny character were going to fight something larger?
>>
>>37822477
i love this idea a lot
>>
>>37823539
when a biggun' asks if you'd like to try the waterslide, or the jello shooter waterslide, you say no
>>
>>37822010
>>37822242
>>37822469

You decide to go check on Pear Plum. The druid mare has retreated in the alcove you sleep in to meditate. When you find her, she seems to be in some sort of troubled trance. Her eyes are shut tightly, she’s breathing heavily, and you see beads of sweat on the fur of the huge mare while she occupies most of the alcove she currently sits into.
Something you notice too with your particular expertise, is that Pear Plum appears to have grown 2 more inches since earlier.

You weren’t sure whether you could interrupt her or not, but about half a minute after you arrive, Pear Plum seems to calm down, her breathing becoming more relaxed again. You see her open an eye through her glasses, looking at you.

“Oh, Little Spoon?” She asks. “Do you need something? Are still sore somewhere?”
“You fixed me perfectly already, lady Pear Plum.” You shake your head. “No, I wanted to check on you to see how you were doing. If you allow me to say so, I am wondering whether meditating is really something that will help you become more of an alpha. I mean, searching guidance from the woods must have its limits surely?”
“There is more to it than searching for guidance.” Pear Plum answers. “Well, guidance was what I sought before, but I realised that is not the kind of communing I need to do in this forest. I need not to ask for its power, but take it.”
“Oh. So, does that mean you are making progress?”
“Well, it is still hard” Pear Plum declares. “If I had to describe it, it feels like tying to hold ice-cold water against your chest with only your legs. But still, I feel like I managed to retain some of it, and it’s thanks to all of you. I did my best to channel how I acted when you were being unruly, and I used that to gain a little power from the forest. This is quite taxing, though…”

“You sure looked like you were having a hard time.” You say. “But we were talking with Fen Flower and Ulna earlier, and we were wondering. You… do not like the idea of becoming an alpha, right?”
“Well, yes.” Pear Plum winces. “Of course I’m not comfortable with this situation, being so inconsiderate and rude. I hope we’re done with it as soon as possible.”
“Perhaps it could help if you at least enjoyed it more.”
“I know.” Pear Plum sighs. “But I just don’t like it. However, I’ve decided I would do it for the greater good and against my own feelings anyway. I sure hope this is at least worth some alpha points…”
>>
>>37825596
>A: Pear Plum should be sitting on you while she meditates. She’ll actually feel her power in real time that way.
>B: How about Pear Plum allows herself to be serviced by the rest of you? Surely being pampered by three other ponies will make Pear Plum feel better about being in charge.
>C: Would there be a way for Ulna, Fen Flower or you to help her seizing power from the forest in her meditation? If it’s not exactly about communing, perhaps you can add your strength to the one of Pear Plum like a pack that supports their alpha.
>D: Ask Pear Plum how you could make her feel good. Despite how nice you felt about it, it was clear the druid mare only had an intercourse with you for the sake of utility and would enjoy something else.
>>
>>37819037
Oh my, I wonder who's responsible for putting that in the water
It certainly wasn't me, no sir
>>
>>37825596
Does she seriously think this power is a temporary tool that she'll just use once and than just throw away? That is extremely insulting to the forest and all of the druids that came before her. Also, "greater good"? Can she really accomplish things with such a vague external goal? I think, she has to do this because she wants to, not because she feels she has to. She needs a goal that speaks to her and think of helping that mare as something she can do while pursuing that goal.
>>
>>37823539
Why does one of them look like Twilight’s mother? Is she living a double life?
>>
>>37825602
Unfortunately, it doesn't seem like this will be experience that she can go through and easily forget once she's gained the power of the forest. In case she hasn't noticed, we've been noticing that she's been gaining permanent growth that wasn't caused by us. Half an inch from the wolf encounter, and two inches from just recently. It seems that the forest might approve of the thought that a bigger mare means being more alpha.
Does she enjoy being bigger? Perhaps if she finds real enjoyment in the aspect that the forest seems to be pushing, she can further prove to the forest that she deserves this power. How about this? She commands us to pleasure her (aka D) while she relaxes, but this time she tries to find enjoyment in the act, instead of acting stoic and distant. All she has to do is command us how to best pleasure her as possible along the way.

If she does accept this, start things up by having her lay on her back so we can lick her pussy, while feeling her huge flank with our hooves. Somewhere along the way, we can use bardic inspiration to increase her flank size further so we can really feel the change within our hooves and the difference between the two sizes. While we pleasure her, throw out some comments of how amazing and beautiful she is at this size, and that we wish she could get even bigger. In essence, keep complimenting her size while pleasuring her so that she learns to truly enjoy this. After this foreplay, mention that she has the power to change our groin to her desired 'size' for maximum pleasure. From there, it's up to her whether she should top us again, vice versa, or whatever else she can come up with. Hopefully she takes it the slower and more pleasurable route if it's the first option again.

After enjoying the afterglow with her, we can go with option A. It's possibly not going to do anything, but after everything we've experienced with her, it doesn't hurt to try.
>>37825761
>Does she seriously think this power is a temporary tool that she'll just use once and than just throw away?
It's not impossible to do that. After all, all this is just a way to lower the time we have to wait for her to receive her power. Don't get me wrong, we should still tell her that she has to have a goal in this. Just pointing out that's it's completely possible for her to not find enjoyment in this, yet receive power from the forest. And to be honest, I prefer she finds a way to receive this power while keeping her gentle demeanor intact.
>>
>>37825958
The power is fundamentally altering her. She will leave this forest a different pony than when she entered.

>spoiler
I would also be for that.
>>
File: Aryanne.png (480 KB, 2000x2000)
480 KB
480 KB PNG
What do her hairs smell like?
>>
>>37822809
>it's been about an hour of dodging glasses and getting shuffled around by your friend, who is now pretty much hammered
>they're supposed to limit drinks for chaperones to prevent accidents, but she's been conveniently hiding you every time the bartender comes by
>okay, yeah, she definitely knew you'd like this place
>she stumbles down from her stool without falling and tells you she's just gonna make a reeeeal quick trip to the little mare's room
>giggles so much after saying "little" that she can barely finish her sentence while shuffling away
>once she's lost in the crowd, you hear the footsteps of the breezie bartender stop behind you
>turn around and she's looking right at you with a blank expression and a glint in her eyes
>great, maybe she can get in touch with another friend to come pick you both up
>she leans down, chin level with the bar, top of her snout a relative foot above your head
>and her blank expression turns into a grin
>"you don't know how long I've been waiting to catch one of you little guys off guard"
>oh no
>grin shifts into a more gentle smile, as one of her feelers leans down and rubs one of your cheeks
>"don't worry, I just want to spend some time feeling like the big one for once. I'll get you back to your friend later, I promise."
>oh... no?
>"then again, I wouldn't mind keeping a little friend here behind the bar. Your friend wouldn't miss you too much, right? Maybe she could even join you down there, no one would ever have to know."
>oh no
>before you can react, the bartender stands back up and slides you back into a glass she had waiting behind the counter
>it's designed like a pint glass, too tall for you to get out on your own
>winks at you as she moves you down onto a lower shelf, and you wonder how serious she was being
>and if your friend is even still conscious in the bathroom
>>
>>37826885
I might keep going if there's interest, but if I was going to end it here, I'd say your friend wasn't actually as drunk as she seemed and she arranged this with the bartender as a prank. I can't think of a good way to continue from there (besides maybe a sequel taking place some amount of days later) so just think of it as one potential ending.
>>
>>37825602
I'd vote group meditation if Ulna and Fen actually believed in Pear and didn't just admit to playing pretend for Pear's benefit a minute ago. So the intimate route it is. Her sitting on him may make her uncomfortable, what with her strong aversion to power, but her choosing the activities probably won't actually challenge her to try new things she might like. I say combine the two into a game where the two of them can trade commands back and forth with the ultimate goal being to get her used to asking for stuff, reward her for doing so, and then celebrate by getting under that giant butt of hers. For an easy question to ease her into the game, ask if that barkskin spell can be cast on other ponies. I get the feeling that it's protection will be needed in the butt crush future.
>>
>>37825958 (me)
Forgot something. During foreplay, or while we're having sex, kiss her for a little bit. Curious for her reaction, which will likely be cute in a way.
>>37827108
What typical commands would we ask her to escalate things, and how would we reward her? Not completely opposed to it. Just curious. Although, part of me questions if it's a good idea to just start throwing commands at her. The forest might look down upon Pear following orders from us.
>>
>>37827134
Her reward for commanding him to do things she likes is that he does those things she likes, and she'll like that. To put it another way, creating a positive link between stuff she enjoys and something she hates like being dominant eases her into enjoying being dominant as well.
As for balance, I guess his commands would simply cost much more servitude to get her to reciprocate the same action. Like she can ask for four or five kisses before he can afford to ask her for one. Sure he can try to haggle with the alpha but simply making her play this game put him in debt at the word go. Sitting on him is going to cost a few songs and plenty more (I am assuming) awfully tame commands. Maybe even an hour of hair brushing, if she were to be so cruel.
>>
>>37826906
>friend comes back
>gets you a breezie lapdance
>well, gets herself a breezie lapdance while you're on her lap
>>
File: 1602024116804.png (1.37 MB, 1500x977)
1.37 MB
1.37 MB PNG
>>
>>37826885
>>37826906
There is definitely interest in this' continuation
>>
File: 2583458.png (359 KB, 1835x1414)
359 KB
359 KB PNG
>>37822655
Roseluck so she could take care of me like her sensitive roses
And so could I take care of her in the minute things like the pretty mare she is
>>
>>37821761
The furst 3 and a half panels are terrifyingly adorable, the rest aren’t my thing though.
>>
File: balloonn.png (681 KB, 1912x2646)
681 KB
681 KB PNG
>>
>>37825602
D
>>
Bump
>>
File: 2511950.png (88 KB, 651x706)
88 KB
88 KB PNG
>>37822655
100% Fluttershy. Who knows what she might think, knowing you were completely, utterly hers.
>>
>>37833955
Good choice
>>
>>37831903
>>37827184
>>37827134
>>37827108
>>37825970
>>37825958
>>37825761
“Do you really think you can acquire power from this forest without actually changing yourself?” You ask Pear Plum. “Perhaps you haven’t noticed, but you permanently gained a couple inches of height since you asserted your dominance over us earlier, and a little size after intimidating the wolf earlier too.”
“Oh, uhm, I did?” Pear Plum contorts in the cramped alcove to watch her body, body quite unproductively. “Well… I’ll trust you on that. My perspective is so different I can’t tell. But, how do you know this is permanent?”
“Simple. I don’t see you shrinking back.” You shrug. “My abilities only last for a time, but this growth isn’t fading. Maybe it’s tied to having my blessings on you, but this size came to you when you made progress, so it probably comes from the forest.”
“Well, then I think it most likely is temporary.” Par Plum argues. “You see, each living forest holds power that is tied to an aspect of the wild. We druids may tap into it by communing with the aspect, but aside from what we learn in the process, we do not keep that power forever. It eventually fades away after some time. It can be quite long, sometimes several weeks, but it isn’t permanent.”

“Oh, I see.” You answer. Actually, you’re not yet sure if you should argue about treating becoming an alpha as something permanent. You feel like thinking about it in more definitive terms would help Pear Plum succeed, but you also prefer her more gentle nature and would rather not see her shift from that.

“But still, are you sure the forest will accept something like the ‘greater good’ as a worthy reason to be an alpha?” You ask. “It seems to me this is not really the mood of this place.”
Pear Plum frowns at you, pouting disapprovingly in reaction to your words.
“Well, I think you’ll have to accept ‘the greater good’ as a worthy reason, Little Spoon.” Pear Plum states, and pokes your chest hard enough with a hoof to force you to take a few steps back. “This is one thing I won’t let you or this forest tell me otherwise. If there is one good thing about this power and leading others, it certainly is how much it can help them out.”

“A-aah, well, here is one thing you like about this situation then!” You say with enthusiasm. “And I believe that enjoying your new position will make things easier, and for sure the forest will appreciate it too. And what I also know, is that growth is something the forest likes, as it supplied you with more of it as you communed with it. How do you feel about growing bigger?”
“Well…” Pear Plum ponders out loud. “I suppose I’m feeling… neutral about it? I mean, no offence again. I know it’s something important for you, and objectively the forest seems to approve of it, but I fail to see the appeal.”
>>
>>37835117
“Then perhaps we have something to work on, here.” You smile at the huge druid. “Surely you’ve noticed Fen Flower is quite fond of it for her own reasons, so really I don’t feel like I’m that much of an exception. And what about you? You said you wanted the power to do good? Then this big body of yours could help you tremendously for that purpose, right?”

“Well… I suppose so?” Pear Plum sounds unsure, but you seem to have at least picked up her curiosity.
“That’s right. We have to make sure you like your size and your position as an alpha.” You nod to yourself in a show of confidence. “While I don’t have any ‘greater good’ in my bag, I believe you could appreciate a more universal form of enjoyment and tie it to your newfound power. Lady Pear Plum, would you accept to let this puny little bard sing your praises? I’ll also make sure to give your body all the appreciation I am capable of.”

“Erm… No offense Little Spoon, but I can tell this is something you want yourself before anything…” Pear Plum point out.
“Does it matter?” You shrug. “I mean, perhaps we can combine the pleasant and the useful here. And by that I mean my pleasant and yours. Well… yes, I must confess I do not know exactly how you treat your bodily desires and whether you would appreciate such an offer. I assumed from earlier that you may fancy some casual pleasure with no strings attached, but if that’s not the case, you have my most sincere apology. Just know that I ask for nothing more than to make you feel good and that I’m at your entire disposal for whatever you wish. On that field, I am quite confident there isn’t one demand from you I wouldn’t love to satisfy. Surely you can even use this barkskin ability to protect me so I may accomplish even your wildest demands?”
“Uhm… I can only use that spell for myself.” The big druid mare looks away embarrassedly.
“Oh.” You have trouble preventing your reassuring smile to turn into a cringe. “Well, forget I said that, then, and know that it doesn’t change my will to please you in any way you desire, lady Pear Plum.”

The huge mare looks at you in silence for a while, a slight blush on her cheeks as she considers your offer. But eventually…
“A-alright then.” Pear Plum meekly nods at you. “You can… I mean, I order you to make me feel good, Little Spoon.”

Pear Plum is still obviously hesitant, and finding the right balance between something intense enough to make her reconsider her aversion to her power without shocking her in the process will be tricky. You’re eager to take up this challenge, though.

>Roll 1d100
>Success: DC 70
>Huge success: DC 85
>Avoiding huge failure: DC 50
>>
Rolled 19 (1d100)

>>37835124
Rolling
>>
>>37835124
Yeesh, that difficulty. She REALLY doesn't like being alpha.
>>
Rolled 4 (1d100)

>>37835124
>>
Rolled 12 (1d100)

>>37835124
Shit’s about to get awkward, isn’t it?
>>
>>37836210
I think this would be our first huge failure
>>
>>37835179
>>37835951
>>37836210
>Shit’s about to get awkward, isn’t it?
You had to say it, didn't you? At the very least, Pear Plum will likely forgive us for whatever comes next. Bad news is this will likely be a step back in her becoming an alpha.
>>
File: PNG image.png (173 KB, 571x831)
173 KB
173 KB PNG
You remember when you were a kid and all the women in your life were much taller than you? Pics that give off that feeling with MLP characters.
>>
File: 255337.jpg (264 KB, 1280x883)
264 KB
264 KB JPG
>>37817600
plz more celestias massive fat ass

>>37822655
celestia 100% imagine the teasing and im not just saying this because shes my favorite pone
>>
File: 2623710.png (503 KB, 1500x500)
503 KB
503 KB PNG
>ywn tease her so much that she flattens earth between her massive thighs
>>
File: 1579073397965 edit.png (620 KB, 2200x2200)
620 KB
620 KB PNG
>>37822655
What a cruel question ;-;
>>
>>37836218
First huge failure involves suffocating among Pear Plum's huge ass. One can only hope.
>>
>>37837523
>>37838449
>>37838485
why is celestia the perfect giant pone
>>
>>37839192
She’s already a big girl in the show.
>>
File: 1562044477362.png (269 KB, 1200x1200)
269 KB
269 KB PNG
>>
>>37840333
Unf
>>
>>37840333
married or no, when Sunniest of Butts wants you, well, she gets what she wants
>>
>>37841309
I wish to challenge giant Celestia to one on one combat
>>
>>37841309
This but swap Celestia with Velvet
>>
Being shrunken down instantly turns everypony into a gigantic mare and you can still have privacy when it comes to sex
Fr anon how can you hate micro?
>>
>>37841823
That's why they're called growfags
>>
>>37841823
It's not always about the sex, spidaman. Fluttershy can't crush whole city blocks underhoof when she's normal sized.
I don't hate micro but macro is just miles ahead. And above
>>
>>37835179
>>37835951
>>37836210
“I’ll do my very best.” You nod to Pear Plum after she gives you her approval.

Cramped from sitting in the alcove until now, you invite Pear Plum to lie on her back. At her size, a little over 13 feet, that has her hindlegs and rear poke out from under the giant tree. From there, you motion to her head which alone is as large as you are tall.

Through her glasses, you see the druid mare’s plate-sized eyes watching you expectantly with a hint of apprehension. For now, you decide to start slowly and move in to gently kiss the cheek of the druid mare. You feel her shiver under your lips and stifle a yelp as you taste her coat. It reminds you of the scent from a flowery field after summer rain.
“You are an astounding mare, Pear Plum.” You whisper to her after the first peck. “You deserve all the size and power I can give you and so much more. I want to help you realise that.”

You keep kissing Pear Plum this way. The mare seems unable to make a move of her own for now, but you feel her cheek slowly heat up as you now also caress it with your hooves. You also hear her stifle little whimpers. You keep going to let Pear Plum get used to the attention for as long as she needs, punctuating your pecks with encouraging words and praise.
“You are so beautiful.” You whisper.
“You are an amazing mare.”
“You are the best.”
“You deserve to grow bigger and more…”
“You can ask me anything you want.”

While you felt a slight embarrassment at first when you complimented her, you start hearing Pear Plum, eyes closed, repeating your words to herself.
“I am beautiful.” She mutters after you.
“I am an amazing mare.”
“I am the best.”
“I deserve to grow bigger and more…”

With each sentence, her breathing became more relaxed, and a content smile started growing on her mouth all while the heat in her face was only rising.
And when you pledge to answer any demand, the mare opens her eyes again and turns her head to you, before grabbing your back and pulling you in to kiss your mouth. It’s your turn to elect a surprised moan at getting your snout smothered by the warn lips of the larger druid mare. After she frees your mouth from hers with a wet smack, she looks down at you with a relaxed smile, still holding you, and visibly awaiting something from you.

“Say it again.” Pear Plum demands.
“Uh…” You’re at a loss for a second, and in your stupor you can only utter. “You…You’re so beautiful, Pear Plum.”
Pear Plum purrs in delight before smooching your face again with more force than before. If the eagerness you feel in her lips and tongue indicates anything, Pear Plum really seems to be getting in the mood, although she appears to be savouring your praises even more that your lips. Uncovering your mouth every dozen seconds to let you flatter her, Pear Plum seems to be letting herself get hypnotised by your worship.
>>
>>37842346
It feels a little unnatural for her, you can’t say you aren’t loving it, and you can only commend her will to ease herself into her role of alpha.

In fact, you could swear you are physically feeling her power and aura, and that each time you build her confidence with your praise, you feel more drawn to obey every command from your alpha.

After a few minutes that leave you nearly breathless, charmed and on the verge of climax, you manage to pull yourself out of your stupor and ask something important.
“May I make you even bigger with my songs?” You ask between two pants.
“Yes.” Pear Plum readily answers, no trace of hesitation in her voice anymore.

And so you start humming, and with the addition of your inspiration, Pear Plum grows even bigger. The mare shamelessly lets out a blissful moan as her whole body surges bigger with 3 more feet of height. Moreover, you decided to increase the mare’s constitution this time, and while Pear Plum barely doesn’t seem to register it, her already ample backside expands even further, each flank of her bulging to be twice as thick as her midsection. Pear Plum may have got stuck in the alcove if her increased height didn’t push her impossibly round bottom out of it right before that.

Pear Plum exhales a hot moan once she’s done growing, covering her glasses with fog for an instant before her enthralled eyes can be seen through them again. These eyes are again focussed on you, and that alone compels you please this alpha mare more.

“May I…” You start, but words fail you, as none seem decent enough to describe the imperious need you have to service the goddess in front of you until your very last breath.
“Yes.” Par Plum states nonetheless. A placid and pleased smile on her face, Pear Plum mechanically picks you up with her hooves. You fly over the expanse of her tummy and witness the great curves of her hips before being brought between her thighs. You don’t have the time to marvel at the beauty of the plump, tear shaped marehood of Pear Plum before being smushed and held onto it.

You climax instantly upon feeling the wetness of the mare spatting all the way from your torso to your groin, and thus growing Pear Plum another 5 feet bigger in the process. Whatever coherent thoughts remained in you are smothered by lust at this point. You reflexively start humping the receptive cave of Pear Plum and shoving you arms in it too since the huge mare makes sure you physically cannot escape her eager entrance. In mere seconds you erupt again, as though your body was forced to give all it could to Pear Plum.

The moans of the druid mare are music to your ears. Each stoke of your arms, each pump of your hips seems to trigger a cry of pleasure more intense than the last. The mare is also ecstatic about the growth.
>>
>>37842355
Pear Plum is as big as you can make her, over 21 feet tall, a size at which you could realistically get swallowed whole by Pear Plum’s marehood. However, that doesn’t seem to be enough for her.

“More…” Pear Plum absently coos between her moans. “Grow me more, Little Spoon! I demand it!”
Panting and enraptured, you do not know how to tell your alpha that you don’t have any more growth to give her.
“Grow me more...” Pear Plum chants. “You will grow me more Little Spoon!”
And as the alpha commands, your being responds.

You start feeling a pull on you mind, body and soul. You might have shot some loads into Pear Plum, but now it feels like all that is you is about to come out of your mortal shell and make Pear Plum an even greater mare than she is. In fact, it is starting already, your head is spinning from your numerous climaxes, but you didn’t imagine the fact the huge druid mare just gained another inch of height, and then another one seconds later. The feeling on your being is otherworldly enough it partially manages to take you out of your worshiping stupor, and you suddenly realise that powerful magic from the forest might be at work here, and that it could put yourself in danger.

Like a rising tide, the pull on your soul keeps getting stronger. It feels like your will might soon break and be smothered by the one of Pear Plum, and it doesn’t help than part of you is feeling mightily ready to give in to the giant and growing mare. But another part of your brain, which is harder and harder to hear out, tells you Pear Plum is only in a temporary trance, and might deeply regret hurting you.

Yet, the moans of the giant mare echoing in your ears, her flavour abundant on your tongue and in your nose, her overwhelming presence and the power of her body all around you… You do not experience any sense of danger despite what you can rationally understand, and feel compelled to continue humping her groin and feed her pleasure, and then everything else. Simultaneously eager and wary, you’ve got only one chance to take a decision before your mind is overwhelmed by your senses and taken by the enthralled Pear Plum.

>A: That’s probably gonna hurt in the moment, but you have to make Pear Plum snap out of this. Bite her where she’s gonna feel it.
>B: Embrace the situation and let go of your own power to strengthen Pear Plum. Choose AT LEAST one of your bardic abilities. It will be PERMANENTLY weakened, but Pear Plum will receive a permanent boon related to the ability.
>C: You have to keep pleasing Pear Plum so she may become an alpha, but attempt to resist the pull on your own energy while doing so.
>D: Call out to her and beg Pear Plum to stop. This isn’t the real her right now and you believe she will regret this later.
>>
>>37842358
>As a reminder, you have the following abilities some have been rephrased for the sake of clarity:

>Lvl1: Bardic Inspiration: While you sing or play music, you may make it so that mares that hear you are 2 feet (now 3 feet) bigger. The effect of the inspiration also doesn’t stop as long as you do not break physical contact with the mare for more than 10 seconds and remain conscious.
>Lvl2: Embrace Destiny: a number of times a day equal to half your level (now 2 times), whenever you kiss a mare on the mouth, she gets 2 feet bigger for 10 minutes. You may also use this ability while having an intercourse with a mare, in which case the bonus lasts as long as the mare wishes. Stacks with itself. You do not recover the charges of embrace destiny a mare chooses to hold over the days.
>Lvl3: Gift of the bard: Whenever you climax inside a mare, she may grow by 1’ for 1 minute, plus 1 foot for each precedent time you did so on the same day, a number of times up to your level (now 5 times). If you climax inside that mare a number of times equal to your level in the dame day (now 5 times), the growth lasts for the rest of the day instead, and any further climax inside that mare will make her grow by an additional number of feet equal to your level for 1 minute (now 5’). Additionally, such a mare gains the ability to grow your genitals until they are to her desired size
>Lvl4: Growing Inspiration. Your Bardic Inspiration also grants a bonus to the target’s strength, constitution or charisma. You may choose the characteristics to boost for each use of your Bardic Inspiration that will be applied for all targets for that inspiration. Some physical changes will accompany the bonus. The bonus increases at level 12 and at level 19.
>This level and every 4 levels thereafter: Your bardic inspiration grants +1 foot of height you gain 1 skill point.
>Lvl5: Countergrowth: If you can react and use your lute when a pony casts a spell or uses any supernatural ability hostilely, you may attempt to turn the spell into growth magic. The growth is equal to twice the level of the caster in feet and the effect lasts for 10 minutes. The growth will randomly be split between the caster and the targets if they are mares. If neither the caster nor the targets are mares, random nearby mares will grow. Spells of the same type that are countered that way cannot be cast by the caster for the rest of the day.
>>
>>37842364
Are we allowed to make multiple decisions in this case, or are we limited? (e.g. Picking choice A with B as a backup choice if that fails so that we can pick which power gets weakened as a result)
>>
>>37842644
You can vote for which abilities for option B even if you pick another option, but it'll matter only if B is picked.
>>
>>37842358
C and A if we feel we can't fight it.
>>
File: 1505677287100.gif (441 KB, 422x536)
441 KB
441 KB GIF
How do you cope with the massive food bills a giant marefriend requires?
>>
>>37842364
D and B with Countergrowth. Odd combo, but if we're going to grant Pear Plum power, then we shouldn't completely lose her personality due to an obsession for growth and being alpha. We should still go through what the forest is compelling us to do, and get Pear Plum to like growth, but still reign her in and keep most of her personality intact while we gift her power.

Hesitant for B, since it's no guarantee Pear Plum will join us to make it worth it, but she could become a decent anti-magic druid fighter with Countergrowth. Maybe even experiencing the joys of growth and being big will make her want to keep being with us, and that's not including her feeling indebted towards us for granting her more power.
>>
>>37843799
Move to a ranch out in the plains where there’s endless grass for her to eat
>>
>>37844081
Is she supposed to graze all day like some undignified beast? Unacceptable. How about you feed my marefriend what she wants when she wants it or I'll have her sit on your city.
>>
>>37844110
You can’t intimidate me
My marefriend can beat up your marefriend
>>
File: 2613622.png (100 KB, 393x393)
100 KB
100 KB PNG
>>37844110
>>37844155
>two massive mares square up to fight for their bf's honor
>a few halfhearted blows lead to a sweaty wrestling match and full-throated bout of tongue jousting
>both anons and several major metropolises are squished in the rolling, tumbling makeout session
>>
>>37844192
Ew, gay
>>
>>37844192
Extremely gay
I hope BonBon will give me a chance to get in the middle of her and minty
>>
>>37844456
I like to think Bonnie is more gay, and could potentially be dangerous because if you're not careful, a tiny (You) might start making her jealous.
Lyra is more bi, particularly for hairless monkeys, and would fuck you, your sister, and your babysitter, but Lyra also might end up dangerous because Lyra is Lyra
>>
>>37842364
I think we max out mares at 26' feet tall with everything we have during continuous sex, minus countergrowth. I'm going to pick C into A, i agree with thst other anon, if we cannot fight it since we had the fail rolls. I'll feel were to buried in try D just maybe. I'll vote if it comes down to B, taking a hit sucks but i'd like to see what others choose only if B win out.

>>37843821
We wouldn't loose it completely but it would be likes it's like 99 precent gone, tough call. Your right it would be nice for her to have. Countergrowth is so OP, locking down a caster's magic in a single
school for 24hrs is busted. Pear would be a nice addition as the second mare to our sudo harem. Hope she'll stay with us.
>>
>>37842364
>>37843821
Feeling conservative. I'm moslty with this anon logic. I'm going to choose D. And vote if we have too depending on what's prompted if we loose something to Plum Pear for the greater good of be if mares.
>>
>>37845010
Maybe it's just me, but I'm having a hard time understanding your post. Are you voting for both C into A, and D into B? The latter being your pick if there's a tie?
>>37845109
So you're okay with giving Pear Plum countergrowth? I also wouldn't worry about losing too much. Having Pear Plum be good against magic users, while also having some form of a counter spell of our own (even if weaker) is still very useful to have in our adventuring group.
>>
>>37842358
A.
She is too far gone for logic (D is probably a difficult die roll) and a power gained from hurting someone else she will resent (B). Then you have C which combines the worst parts of both B and D, die rolls coupled with losing powers.
Make a promise with Pear Plum to have sex in the future that doesn't involve either of you getting hurt.
>>
>>37845010 same anon
>>37845180
C into A my good sir. I felt we are too physically buried in mare pussy to even attempt D is what I was saying.
>>
Unless I'm wrong, we're at 1 A, 2 C and 2 D for first choices. Since this is a rather critical situation, I'd rather have a tie breaker rather than pick one choice at random
>>
>>37843799
they will find food themselves. the whole planet is food.
>>
>>37845782
I'm >>37842808

I'll change my first choice to D, followed by C and then A
>>
>>37845782
>>37845547 same anon.
Sorry grwofag, typing on mobile sucks. I ment to have my 2 post cleared up apparently not.

My vote is for C and A. Please and thanks.
>>
>>37842808
>>37843821
>>37845010
>>37845109
>>37845309
>>37845865
No, this isn’t right. You can’t let Pear Plum hurt you. You have to stop this for both of you!
But how… She’s so big right now, and you’re feeling faint. You’re not even sure Pear Plum wouldn’t welcome a bite as a pleasurable stimulation in her state. So before you resort to that…

“Pear Plum!” You call with a shaky voice to the ecstatic mare. “You… you have to stop! You’re about to hurt me!”
“I have to stop?” You hear Pear Plum mechanically repeat. “I’m a about… About to…”

The giantess freezes, and all of a sudden you feel the pressure over your being vanishes. You can catch your breath, and over her belly and chest, you see that the face of Pear Plum frozen in shock and confusion. Gradually she seems to understand what happened and her expression turns to horror.

“S-sorry!” The giantess stammers in a panic, before instantly dropping you on the ground.
While you clumsily come back on your hooves, the earth rumbles as Pear Plum frenetically pulls her massive upper body out of the alcove. Before you can call out to her, the huge druid mare runs out in the night.

You’re not sure what to do at the moment…
From the direction Pear Plum when to, you think she might be heading to a small river you found not far from here during the day.

Fen Flower and Ulna look puzzled. It was hard for them not to witness the scene, but they don’t seem to know how to react either and just look at you from a small distance at the moment.

>What do?
>>
>>37846737
Tell Fen Flower and Ulna briefly what happened, before asking if we can quickly grow one of them so they can carry us and go where Pear Plum went. (Most likely Fen Flower, since she's already big and wouldn't be against a use of Embrace Destiny) It's both faster and safer to go with a big mare (although it might be better if they left us in private with Pear Plum to talk to her). The less time Pear Plum has beating herself up, the better.
>>
>>37846737
Go after her dammit!
>>
File: 2712798.png (2.28 MB, 5000x3334)
2.28 MB
2.28 MB PNG
Nice of the princess to invite us over for a picnic, eh, anon?
And she knows when you see her big booty cresting that hill that you'll spill enough spaghetti even for a mare her size.
>>
>>37846737
Catch up and reassure her we’re okay. No harm’s been done and what she was about to do is exactly what she needs to do to the forest: grab hold and take what she deserves.
>>
>>37846737
Little Spoon is skilled at stealth and tracking, right? It shouldn't be a problem to run after her immediately without worrying everyone.
>>
>>37846850
Isn't all our usable single target growth spells already focused and trapped on Pear right now? Besides the inspiration, I don't think we can do much more
Also I feel the forest will try to impede us from getting to it's alpha, so having them with us for any possible trouble would be good, but on another side, talking with Pear privately could be best in the end
>>
>>37846737
Shit, maybe I shouldn't have changed my vote.
>>
>>37820441
>>37838449
>>37838485
>>37841309
Go to hell, mods.
>>
File: 1499811.png (775 KB, 1280x1280)
775 KB
775 KB PNG
What are you doing right now /mmp/ anons?
Done anything interesting today?

also >post last pony you clopped to
>>
File: 6100219.png (635 KB, 2200x1925)
635 KB
635 KB PNG
>>37852244
seasoning a cast iron pan
>>
File: 1591944439397.png (544 KB, 2400x2400)
544 KB
544 KB PNG
>>
>>37852671
There ought to be more stories of Dash "pranking" anon. With sexy results of course.
>>
File: 1622878422005.jpg (801 KB, 3000x1947)
801 KB
801 KB JPG
>>37852244
My day
>three hours failed bigpone writing attempt and getting distracted by vidya and discord
>had to go to the store
>some time later browsing lewd/big pone and spent an hour editing twilight into a picture (not big pone, just lewd pone)
>clop to twilight
>fall asleep
>wake up now, having not dreamed of twilight as usual
>>
>>37846850
>>37847259
>>37849004
>>37849163
>>37850302
What you must do here is obvious. Taking a chunk of wood from your small fire to light your path in the dark forest, you run after Pear Plum on the spot.

While the mare is much bigger and faster than you are, she left quite the trail behind fortunately. Even if everything a few meters away from you is encased in darkness, you catch up on the huge druid mare after a little more than a minute. When you’re close enough, it’s Pear Plum than comes to you, looking horrified to find, her eyes reddened with tears.

“Little Spoon! What are you doing here?” The druid mare calls, which is now about 13 feet tall and a half. “It’s dangerous out there at this hour. Why did you put yourself in danger again because of me? Even right after I nearly…”
“I’m alright.” You say immediately. “Now or before I was fine. And you did what was fine too, grabing and taking what you deserve!”

“How can you say that?” Pear Plum sobs. “This is all terrible. This forest is terrible! It nearly made me hurt you, Little Spoon, all just for some vague promise of power. I thought I respected the spirits who dwell here and their aspect, but now they’ve nearly made me do something so wrong I don’t think I would mind if this whole place was burnt to cinder. Oh it’s so terrible! I’ve never felt so angry at so many things before Little Spoon. Everything’s gone wrong!”

Pear Plum turns away motions toward the small river where she takes some water to splash her face while still sobbing abundantly.

You want to help Pear Plum and probably soothe her of course, but you try to think of the best way of doing that. The option of calling it quits exists, but you’re not sure admitting defeat on helping somepony is something Pear Plum is gonna accept.
Besides, despite everything, Pear Plum has kept the size she gained during your intercourse, and there are now about 6 inches of her that came from the forest. Counter-intuitively, she may not have strayed that far from her initial goal. You don’t feel the forest getting angry at you either. Motivating Pear Plum to continue on that path however…

>What do?
>>
>>37853166
First, she needs to calm down. Lets do some non-growth music for once.
>>
>>37853166
She’s right to be angry. She’s trying so hard to help and protect others and the forest isn’t giving her much to work with. Get her as big as possible again and have her channel that anger into confronting the forest. She’s taking what she needs now because it’s right and because there’s nothing around that can even come close to challenging her.
>>
>>37853166
First, let's hug her and hold it for however long she needs it. After a while, start to play/sing non-growth music to help soothe and comfort her. After she has sufficiently calmed down, start to reassure her that no matter how much power she receives from the forest, it will never control who she is. If she protests, comment back that as soon as we said 'stop', she stopped for our sake (we didn't even need to roll or plead further). We believe her and that this forest will never change the kindness that she holds inside. Believe us when we say that she's a very kind and strong mare.

If we can use diplomacy to convince Silver Willow to believe in herself and drop everything to change her way of life, we could get Pear Plum to believe in herself as well and keep on going. Hopefully we can still get her to find some enjoyment in growth. A mare scared from the idea of her own size is a world we need to fix.

>>37850302
Hurting might've backfired for all we know and she would've kept on going. She also might've felt worse afterwards if we didn't stop this as soon as possible.
>>37853257
Pear Plum doesn't come off as the type to channel that anger to use it to fight back. She's probably not even serious about wanting it to burn down, considering she's a druid in an emotionally bad spot. Plus, fighting back against a forest far bigger than anything we can throw at it sounds like a bad idea.
>>
>>37853461
That's if she found out she was hurting us. C could've kept her oblivious.
>>
>>37853166
Have her suplex the nearest tree to assert dominance.
>>
>>37853166
Rile her up. This sadness should become rage. Angry Pear Plum has proved better at internalizing what nature wants of her in this trial, and a good primal scream should help relieve a bit of the stress that she has been saving up. Being the alpha sucks for someone selfless like her. She gladly takes on all the pain of protecting her herd yet seems to take no joy from the benefits of the gig, and now she only sees the worse aspects of becoming powerful while ignoring all the good she can do with such power.
>>
>>37853257
>>37853802
>>37854092
That sounds like Ulna, not Pear. Come on, at least try to suggest something that's remotely possible.
>>
>>37854147
Perhaps they're taking Pear Plum's word on how angry she is a little TOO literally, and don't see it as her just venting emotionally in a way she doesn't mean it, due to being in distress. It's clear that Pear Plum is not aggressive enough to be riled up or want to take actual vengeance.
>>
File: 491356.jpg (153 KB, 1000x1000)
153 KB
153 KB JPG
>>37822655
This could go a few ways.
Realistically I would be guaranteed neither lewd times nor an actual relationship with the one pony.
>>
>>37853208
>>37853257
>>37853461
>>37853802
>>37854092
There are of course a few simple things to do. You walk up to Pear Plum and hug her. Which means, at your respective sizes, that you gently grab as much of Pear Plum’s wall of a flank that you can. The druid turns her head to look to you, but then looks at the ground with a sigh, just sitting down and brooding.

After a minute, you too sit with you back on the warm leg of Pear Plum and start playing a calm little tune. Your notes alone echo in the dark for a while. You don’t sing, and just give Pear Plum a little time to calm down, which she does. Her sobs gradually stop and her breathing gets calmer after a few minutes.

“Thanks, Little Spoon.” The mare says, carefully draping one huge hoof over you. You start another tune regardless. As Pear Plum remained silent after this one too, you decide to speak up.
“Pear Plum.” You start. “I just want you to know that no matter how much power you receive from the forest, that will never control who you are.”
As Pear Plum remains silent, you continue.
“Earlier you only had to hear me to stop, even though the forest wanted you to continue. To me, this is a proof that this place can’t change the kindness you hold inside. You are a very kind and strong mare, Pear Plum.”

Pear Plum sighs, sounding a little relieved.
“I’m very kind and strong…” Pear Plum chuckles. “There’s half of this of the forest doesn’t really like. Do you… you think I can ever be alpha enough to satisfy the forest? Should I quit?”

“This is up to you.” You answer. “There’s a reason you decided to go through this. To help somepony else, even though this forest isn’t giving you much to work with on that field.”
Pear Plum lets out a hum in response. As she falls silent again, you play one serene little ballad again.

“Little Spoon.” Pear Plum speaks at the end of your tune, her voice asserting that she built back some confidence. “I’ve decided… I’m not giving up yet. And I want to do something about it right now.”
“What are you thinking about?”
“I’ll go hunt some of these wolves tonight.” She states.
“Huh. Well, that’s a bit surprising. I thought about suggesting something of the like, but I felt you wouldn’t want to take revenge on the forest like that.”
“Ah… I… I guess it could sound like that…” Pear Plum looks away for a second only, slightly embarrassed. “Honestly, I can’t even tell for sure whether that’s part of how I feel or not. But still, I want to succeed and get power from this place, and I think we can say at this point that it appreciates me exerting power over others. If that’s the case, then I’d rather do so by challenging the beasts of these woods than to do it on my friends. I want to be done with it as soon as possible too, so no more waiting for those predators to come for us.”
>>
>>37855012
“Anyway…” Pear Plum continues. “I’d rather let Ulna and Fen Flower out of such a hunt, but I think I can keep you safe enough if you climb on my back. Would you mind helping me tonight? I mean, once more? I promise I’m not gonna do anything bad to you this time…”

“Of course I’m gonna help.” You nod. “That’s what I’ve come here for.”
“Thanks, Little Spoon.” Pear Plum says again, with a determined smile this time.

While you provide your inspiration to strengthen Pear Plum and bring her to 16 feet tall again, the druid mare uses a spell of her to help you see better in the dark. With that, you climb on the huge mare’s back, she turns herself to bark, and starts trotting in the night in search of adversaries.

It only takes you a couple minutes before you notice the growls of beasts not far from you. Out of the territory you delimited for yourself, these prowl even during the darkest hours, as you were warned by the barkeep. Pear Plum doesn’t go for the stalemate this time, and actively seeks the hostile canids. You soon find yourself face to face with a duo of wolves, both ready to bare their fangs at you.

However, Pear Plum’s strength is just too formidable compared to those beasts. Their fangs cannot breach the druid mare’s skin of bark, and a single buck from the 16 feet plus mare can knock them down, putting them at your mercy after a mockery of a fight.
Pear Plum looks down at the two animals who are shakily picking themselves up from the ground. She doesn’t seem to know what to do with these defeated creatures. If left to themselves, there’re just going to limply make their way back to their lair… unless another predator of these woods takes care of them first.

>A: Just let the defeated wolves be and hunt down others. Pear Plum showed them who’s the alpha already
>B: How about trying to subdue these beasts and get them at the service of Pear Plum?
>C: The forest clearly doesn’t mind violence, on the contrary even. Kill these beasts.
>D: The forest encouraged Pear Plum trying to take strength from you, so if she’s ready for that, she should eat the wolves.
>>
https://i.4cdn.org/trash/1637431554882.png
>>
>>37855014
E, follow them to their wolf lair and fight all their gang head on
>>
>>37855088
I don't think the mane 6 knew the kind of adventure they were getting into when the map called them in
>>
>>37855014
>>37855094
I like this, then whisper for her to do B and become the pack new alpha

>>37855088
Alternative title: How dragonshy should have ended
That sure is a way to solve a dragon problem
>>
>>37855088
Based.
>>
File: 1248011.gif (433 KB, 489x489)
433 KB
433 KB GIF
>>37854866
just when I'm feeling bummed about the mods being turbofaggots, Harv comes in hot. More Sweebpred please sir.
>>
>>37855285
>the mods being turbofaggots
wat habbened? i was gone.
>>
>>37855094
>>37855133
These. Let her become alpha.

Perhaps it's just me, but I'm really hoping we can recruit Pear Plum into our adventuring group after this quest is over. She's enjoyable to be around and she probably likes our presence and company enough to say yes. Although, that does leave the question of what to do with Ulna afterwards. Maybe we can help her reunite with her master now that the deed is done.
>>
File: ponkfoundunow.jpg (300 KB, 1536x1536)
300 KB
300 KB JPG
>>37855555
>5 quints
Supercharge the megamare, checked
>>
>>37855014
B. Having some creatures around that are familiar with alphas might help Pear understand what the forest wants.
>>
File: 2736485.jpg (374 KB, 1536x2048)
374 KB
374 KB JPG
>>
>>37855851
>>37855555
>>37855133
>>37855094
“Do you think you could tame them?” You suggest to Pear Plum. “Or better yet, have them bring you to their lair and become the alpha of them all?”
Pear Plum look back at you for a second, and then cancels her wooden form. Follows a series of growls from her at the wolves. While the beasts seem unruly at first, a little reminder of Pear Plum’s strength with a stomp of the ground that echoes loudly in the night manages to stifle their protests.

The beasts start walking into the night, and you follow them.
You just hope they actually are part of a pack. A side effect of every creature striving to be the alpha must be a plethora of small groups and lone wolves.

>Roll (1D20 – 5) ONCE

>Roll 1D100
>Success: DC 60
>Huge Success: DC 80
>>
>>37857972
Do we do both rolls or just one?
>>
>>37858011
both, but the first one only ought to be rolled only once
>>
Rolled 7 + 5 (1d20 + 5)

>>37857972
>>
>>37858045
I coulda sworn I put a minus there.
>>
File: 1589586406878.png (66 KB, 459x429)
66 KB
66 KB PNG
ANON I TOLD YOU TO STAY OUT OF MY SUIT
>>
Rolled 71 (1d100)

>>37857972
Rolling
>>
Rolled 88 (1d100)

>>37857972
Huge reroll for huge success
>>
>>37858850
>>37858644
I might have you ll do the next rolls right away as well in that case

>Roll (1D20 – 5) FOUR MORE TIMES
>>
Rolled 16 (1d20)

>>37858952
Uno
>>
Rolled 6 + 5 (1d20 + 5)

>>37858952
Rolling
>>
Rolled 11 (1d20)

>>37858952
If you do "-" it does "+" anyway, so just do that in the back I guess
Trying other operators
>>
>>37859066
I did * by the way, next anon try "/" or "x"
>>
Rolled 8 (1d20)

>>37858952
>>37859070
Trying "x" then. Don't see why not.
>>
File: beeg bubbles.png (1.13 MB, 2200x2191)
1.13 MB
1.13 MB PNG
>>
---Heist CYOA---
Listen up fellas, Khorme is dead and we've got a new job.
I'm putting together a team, we're not stealing gems or money or priceless art, we're going to steal the one thing nopony expects to be stolen.
We're gonna steal Ultramare.
If you're in, what's your skillset?
>>
>>37859607
I can drive and operate any land-based vehicle
I can hold my breath for over 3 minutes
I can cook the tastiest pancakes of all maretropolis

Count me in
>>
>>37859607
I have a magic staff from the pony universe that lets me project my voice into a pony's head no matter how far away they are.
I'm not sure how useful it will be but I could help i guess.
>>
>>37858045
>>37858644
>>37858850
>>37859039
>>37859143
>>37859066
>>37859022
You follow the defeated wolves among the trees, and after a few minutes you come close to a large hole under the stump of one massive fallen tree. Quickly you hear more predatory growls. 2 more wolves. But again, Pear Plum is far too strong for them to be a threat. In fact, they do not dare to come out of their lair despite their barks and snarls.

Pear Plum doesn’t allow them to remain out of her reach. The space may be too small for her to go through, but she’s strong enough the lair itself cannot resist her assaults. The giant mare digs out the two canids, and smothers them with her wooden body until they stop fighting her.

“Alright…” Pear Plum sheds her skin of bark again to address the beasts. “Now, I’m sorry, but you’re gonna have to learn doing what I tell you!”
What follows is Pear Plum meticulously forcing the wolves to obey her spoken and implied commands, and of course to not treat you as a morsel. The druid mare applies punishment adequately to the actions of the beasts, and the giant pets and raspberries make for some nice enough reward, even for the hardened beasts. Pear Plum shrugs off the few bites and claw marks she receives in the process, and the result is that less than an hour later, the four creatures stand at attention in front of you, awaiting the commands of their alpha in the person of Pear Plum.

“Alright!” Pear Plum sounds proud of herself for once. “This isn’t too bad I guess. And the forest seems to appreciate it too."
“So you felt it this time?”
Pear Plum nods to you. While she was taming the beasts, the already huge mare grew 2 more inches, bringing her closer to the 17-foot mark.
“I must say, you’re a resplendent alpha, lady Pear Plum.” You comment. “Since you were expecting your size to increase, does that mean you appreciate it now?”
“Well, sorry, but not really. Not yet at least.” Pear Plum answers. “I’m not saying you can’t like it or anything, but I’m not gonna let myself get sweetened by this forest anymore. I’m gonna focus on why I’m here until we’re out of this place. Anyway, this took a lot less time than I would have expected. Let’s find other beasts. If I can tame them just as easily, we’ll have made lots of progress in one night.”

If Pear Plum feels ready to continue, you see no reason to stop her. With your ost of beasts, you start to prowl the forest again.

You soon enough find another lone wolf to tame. As you did before, you first coax the beast into bringing you back to its hiding place. There’s only one additional creature this time, but Pear Plum tames both wolves nonetheless, bringing the number of them in your pack to 6, and growing Pear Plum 1 inch further.
>>
>>37860115
The next wolf you find and beat leads you to 3 of its kin, and the one after to more 6 of them. Each time Pear Plum would neutralize the creatures and demand submission from them. Despite their number, her technique that was only getting better and the number of wolves already at her service only helped her tame them in about an hour each time.

And finally, one last wolf brings you to a cave when 11 beasts were resting. While a challenging task, you pack was already made of 17 creatures without counting the one you had just defeated. And even with that many animals, Pear Plum manages to defeat them and bring them all to her service.

This was a long night, but now with only a few hours left before dawn, Pear Plum has managed to tame a little army of 29 wolves, and the already huge mare grew an additional 15 inches to show for it. She now stands at nearly 18 feet tall.

Exhausted, you return to where Fen Flower and Ulna are spending the night. The two mares are positively terrified as the huge group of wolves approach them, but the towering figure of Fen Flower makes them understand after a time that they are safe. The druid mare makes sure her animal underlings understand that they are not to hurt you or the other mare, and after a short explanation of what you’ve been up to, Pear Plum goes to sleep. Most of the wolves too start to rest everywhere around you since each of them has been personally roughed up by Pear Plum at some point tonight. You too would have greatly appreciated to turn in for what remains of the night, but you’re held by awake by Ulna and Fen Flower.

“Is all alright?” Ulna asks. “You was gone long time. Pear plum is okay?”
“Yes, we’re fine.” You nod. “Just… very tired. Pear Plum is fine, and I think she’s very close to have received enough power from the forest for her purpose.”
“Great. But more importantly!” Fen Flower looks at you expectantly. “Little Spoon… Pear Plum looks really big right now. Could it be… You’ve found new way to grows mares?”

>What do?
>>
>>37860120
Nope, it was all her, the true alpha as proven by the forest
Try and lift Pear's hoof for a lady kiss, if unable, just bend down ourselves to do so
>>
>>37859607
More Ultramare?
>>
>>37860120
We... don't know? We didn't grow her that far on purpose, and we don't feel that our power is any different. We can only guess the it's due to the influence of the forest that Pear Plum grew so much. Whether the growth is caused by a boost of what our magic does without our knowledge, or comes directly from the forest itself, we don't know. Nor whether this growth is temporary or permanent. We can test things out once we complete our quest in this forest. Although, we're not certain how Pear Plum will feel if she realizes her growth is permanent. She seems... neutral on it to put it optimistically.
>>
>>37860120
Nope, it looks like the forest likes growing mares. Albeit slowly.
>>
>>37859607
Conclusion to Ultramare?
>>
File: 1587156644249.png (843 KB, 2600x2600)
843 KB
843 KB PNG
GIWTWM
>>
>>37859733 We got a getaway driver
>>37860026 We'll figure out something
>>37860198 Yes
>>37860298 We're going to kidnap Ultramare and bring her back home
I'll check back tomorrow to see who's in and who's not
>>
>>37860560
God Speed, Bring her home.
>>
>>37859607
I have the powers of Ultramare and similar coloring, but am an incredibly gay stallion.
>>
>>37860120
Play this right and we could leave here with three forest-embiggened mares. I question if there are enough wolves in the forest to make three extra large packs though, since it took her like thirty wolves to grow Pear Plum just over a foot taller. Mention the wolf hunting and eating strategy to gauge interest versus Pear Plum's vegan leader approach. Alternatively we could worship their butts for many hours, though we don't need a particular reason to do that most of the time anyway.
>>
>>37860120
How much has the forest grown her natural height so far from what she's taken and been given from it? Something like nearly 20 inches I think.
>>
>>37860120
Man, Fen is thirsty for more size. Give her what we can for now and get some rest. Maybe she can become Pear’s beta in the morning and get something from the forest as well.
>>
>>37861658
I don't think they'd appreciate hearing anything about eating meat as ponies themselves. Only exception of this being probably Ulna, depending if pony orcs in this universe eat meat or not. Even then, Ulna doesn't really seem to care about size besides maybe the strength behind it.
>>
File: 20211122_083429.png (43 KB, 1000x712)
43 KB
43 KB PNG
>>
File: 2636095(1).jpg (314 KB, 1064x1920)
314 KB
314 KB JPG
bump
>>
>>37862563
>We can test things out once we complete our quest in this forest. Although,
>>37861796
>>37861658
>>37860276
>>37860227
>>37860137
“Nope. It was all her, the true alpha as proven by the woods themselves.” You reply enthusiastically. “It looks like this forest just likes growing mares. It’s too bad Pear Plum seems to be… neutral about it at best.”
While she tries to hide it by biting her lower lip, Fen Flower looks a bit frustrated about this.
“Why, yes, that sounds too bad…” Fen Flower says with a cringe.

“Moreover.” You add. “While I don’t how this work exactly, I got a hunch the additional size might be permanent, even if Pear Plum doesn’t believe so herself.”
You motion toward the sleeping druid. Without your inspiration or the Gift of the Bard, the mare is still close to being 10 feel tall. If you remove the 4 feet of you Embrace Destiny ability, it looks like Pear Plum grew a total of 21 inches from the forest in total. You cannot refrain from lifting one of the mare’s giant hoof, albeit with great difficulty, and give it a lady kiss while she sleeps peacefully.

Fen Flower looks positively envious.
“Perhaps we can try some stuff in these woods once we’re done with this quest.” You say.
“That sounds like a good idea!” Fen Flower nods excitedly.
“Well, I’m not sure how this is gonna work, but perhaps hunting more wolves could help.” You say. “That’s how Pear Plum got most of her size. And honestly I believe she could have grown more if she had shown her dominance over the beasts in a more… radical way.”
“Yes, I’m listening…” Fen nods eagerly.

“The most dominant thing I can think about… would be to eat these beasts.” You state. “To be the top predator of all, and thus becoming the absolute alpha.”
The mares are silent in response While ponies can live along carnivores like cats and dogs just fine, the consumption of meat still has a stigma of being unclean.

“Well, if that’s what it takes, I’m ready to try it!” Fen Flower states, steeling her resolve. “If you feel ready to accompany me of course, Little Spoon?”
“Err…” Ulna seems bothered. “Gonna be a problem? If Fen Flower is alpha while Pear Plum is alpha. Then… they fight?”

>A: Ulna’s right. You should wait for Pear Plum’s quest to be over before Fen tries to become an alpha too.
>B: A mare so eager to grow shouldn’t suffer any setback. Despite how tired you are, go hunt with Fen Flower right now!
>C: All things considered, maybe this isn’t a good idea. Just try to reassure Fen Flower that’ll you’ll find other ways to grow her later.
>D: But what about Ulna? Wouldn’t she be interested in becoming bigger and stronger?
>>
>>37856321
>>37859324
>>
>>37864095
A/C. Gotta fix the poor mare that’s still inside out first. Give Fen some love and reassurance that we’re dedicated to making her as big as her heart desires.
>>
>>37864146
Imagine if a huge Fluttershy sat on your face.
Fucking hell anons. life is suffering.
>>
>>37864095
Why did this suddenly switch to eating meat thing? Why would Spoon suggest that?
>>
>>37864095
A, C, and D. This seems like so much of an obvious bad choice, that I'm surprised we were given this choice from one anon. There's little reason to not wait until after we help that poor mare. We aren't that selfish.
Also, ask Ulna why she doesn't want growth. Not as a way to push her towards it. Just out of curiosity. It's obvious that she's not interested in it at all for her own reasons, but it would be against our character to not find out why a mare doesn't want to grow.

It's obviously not mainly just growth Fen Flower is jealous about. She's worried that we won't find her attractive or worthy anymore, so let's reassure her. Tell her that while Pear Plum has taken our breath and sights away with all this growth from the forest, she doesn't need to worry. She's still beautiful in our eyes no matter what size, and we're still dedicated to making her grow as big as possible. Kiss Fen Flower as well. Best way to deal with jealousy is with reassurance.
Although, this will most likely only just temporarily reassure her. We really should find a find way to deal with Fen Flower's jealousy, especially when other big mares will start to join our group sooner or later. Whether that be big Pear Plum or Silver Willow especially once we meet her again. A good long talk is needed about our relationship.
>>
>>37864095
Ulna has a point as we don't know the exact reasoning for this growth, but it seems silly for a single bard to have more magical growth power, in both overall size and the ability to spread it across multiple mares, than this entire magical forest does. Not like they are all trying to be alpha's of the same exact pack of animals or dominating each other directly. We could do a trial run right here and now to ease her fears however by repeating the part that began our evening.
D. Ulna, you are strong, wise, and beautiful. Sit on our face.
>>
>>37864877
Not this. We are partially a pack, regardless if Ulna or Fen Flower respect Pear Plum or not, since we're all here together as a group to help support her. If we were to make another mare alpha, we would have to practically separate both of them into other groups to prevent any need to compete, which is a terrible option in this case, when the point is we want to help heal a mare. Why would we also ask Ulna to sit on our face of all mares? She's not passionate about growth, she's probably shy about intimacy, and she has little reason to support a trial run to prove any point.
>>
File deleted.
>tfw busy with non-pone projects and fixing up parts of the house
>tfw can't write more teen filly tyrant
>>
File: 1500212571367.png (402 KB, 1280x938)
402 KB
402 KB PNG
>>37865404
>"Nice blog post Anon, not"
>"Now get back to doing what you do best and tend to my frog"
>>
>>37860560
So whens the invasion of D.E.R.P HQ begin? There's a superhero needing saving and a metalrabbit befuddled or hopefully slain.
>>
>>37864500
Probably as a response to inadvertently making Fen Flower jealous with our actions and words? Fen Flower would've naturally wanted action to be taken to help her grow further immediately, and the only anon who offered that answer was the meat eating suggestion one, as out of nowhere as it was. At least that's what I can guess why Growfag took that suggestion and presented this choice.
>>
>>37860560
>>37866187
Khrome but ok. Also wasn't it D.U.N.K
HQ i don't remember the tumblr.
>>
>>37867428
>>37866187
>>37860738
>>37860560 My name... Since we'll be working together. Is Pistachio. Pistachio Disguisey.
>>37859733
Getaway driver, we'll procure a vehicle later today.
>>37860026
You'll keep in contact with >>37861251 who will be our decoy guy and eyes on the inside while we find the target.
Team's looking a little scarce but it may be all we get
>>
>>37864243
>>37864500
>>37864503
>>37864877
“Ehm… actually I think Ulna’s right.” You say. “This is probably a bad time for that, and so was my idea about… ehm, you know, eating wolves. I think I spaced out a little…”
“Ah, sorry, that is probably my fault too.” Fen Flower says and comes closer to caress your mane. “Look at yourself my little hero. You exhausted yourself all night helping Pear Plum, and her I am making demands to you. I should be the one taking care of you instead…”
Fen Flower finishes her sentence with a peck no your check which gets a little blush out of you.

“Thanks Fen Flower.” You tell the mare. “But before I take you up on your offer, I just wanted to ask you Ulna. Aren’t you interested in getting bigger at all?”
“Why?” Ulna shrugs. “I is big enough I think.”
Which is about the most saddening thing to come out of a mare’s mouth according to you, but you have to be a little subtle about it.
“For one thing, everything is easier when you can manhandle about anypony standing in your way.” You argue. “You can ask Fen Flower. That grove keeper grump with the wolf looked like a tough fellow, but he didn’t last ten seconds against her the other day. Doesn’t that sound interesting to you?”
“But why?” The orc mare asks again. “I… not have figured what I want to do, and I not think getting power, erm, for power, for itself is good.”

“Ah, uhm, I see…” You say. And now that you think about it, you don’t think Ulna had any really nice experience while being grown. The only time you really went all out on her was when you faced her master posing as her clan leader, a situation that concluded on Ulna temporarily leaving your group. Perhaps another adventure that won’t have to deal with such personal matters could change her view on size.
If another adventure is what she wants of course. She didn’t mention it, but there’s a chance trying to meet her master again is on Ulna’s mind.

“Anyway, if you change your mind, it’ll be my pleasure to grow you as big as you wish.”
“Yes.” Ulna scoffs and shows you a smirk. “That, I know.”
“Now, how about you take care of the mares who already wish to grow bigger, my hero?” Fen Flower coos with a playful pout.

Tired as you are, you have no reason to resist Fen Flower. Taking some distance from the rest of the group, you and Fen Flower cover each other with passionate kisses, and soon the mare gently bounces up and down you shaft. With the help of your inspiration, Fen Flower is quickly 12 feet of sexy and eager mare again, and even 17 right after you climax into her.

Looking down to your small form she is straddling, the flustered mare looks pleased to be the biggest around again.
“Fen Flower…” You let out in a heated breath. “Pear Plum may have stolen my sights for a short while with that strange growth of her, but you’re still beautiful in my eyes no matter the size.”
>>
>>37867707
“No matter the size, huh?” Fen Flower, puts her hooves on her hips, pretending to be offended. “That better mean bigger than I am at this moment!”
“Oh, don’t you worry about it. Rest assured that I’m dedicated to grow you as big as possible.”
“Now that’s what I love to hear from my little hero!” Fen flower shows you a sultry smile of contentment. At this point, the mare extracts your prick from her to instead give you one hot kiss on the snout.

“Thanks my hero.” She whispers in you ear. “You must be exhausted. Perhaps you’d like to go to sleep? Don’t worry, there’ll be just as much me for you to enjoy tomorrow… unless you find a way to make even more of it of course.”
“Yes, sleeping sounds good.” You nod with a gleeful smile on your face.

There, the 12’ mare to lies down against a tree to sleep, your little body snuggled against her chest and with your head nestled under her jaw.

While Fen Flower seems content for now and despite how comfortable her embrace is, your mind can’t help but to wander and worry a little.
You have a nagging feeling that Fen Flower will not be very enthusiastic should other mares join you for an extended period of time. You don’t think you’re ready to give up on that goal and commit to only Fen Flower yet. While Fen Flower seems open enough about her lust for you and is not opposed to sharing you for a while, you have hunch she might get jealous if another mare stays around, especially if said mare happened to be bigger than she is.

Your weariness eventually smothers even those concerns however, and you drift off to sleep.

This night, you dream of Fen Flower’s body against yours again, and of her plump lips around your stallionhood. A dream that finds its explanation later as the mare seems to already have benefitted from gift of the bard again when you wake up. You and Pear Plum needed to sleep until noon to feel refreshed after last night, and the alchemist mare wanted to make sure the alpha wouldn’t forbid you to grow her.

Pear Plum eyes Fen Flower suspiciously for a while upon waking up to find the alchemist mare nearly as tall as herself. The druid mare decides to take the size from your Gift of the Bard again. Despite you advocating for something softer, Pear Plum again decides to make this quick, and you don’t really have the time to get emotional while Pear Plum extract 5 orgasms from you to reach nearly 18 feet in height with the addition of you inspiration and the growth she already has. You still get a refreshed memory of the plumpness of Pear Plum’s behind smothering your body, and this time she was gentle enough you don't need to be healed afterwards.
>>
>>37867711
“Alright everypony.” Pear Plum states not later after that to you and the many tamed wolves that stand at attention. “It’s time we travelled to the heart of the forest. I believe I’m ready to receive the power I’ll need to lift the demonic curse from the village mare. And that way we can be done with what we came here for.”
“You do great!” Ulna comments with enthusiasm. “You is best alpha, and the forest will like you for sure!”
“I wouldn’t have said better.” you add.
“Ah, ehm, th-thank you, everyone.” Pear Plum blushes slight and can’t refrain bowing to all of you to express her gratitude. “Let’s not waste any time, then. I’ll be much happier when this task is behind us, but we have to remain focussed for a little longer.”

You, Ulna, Fen Flower and your wolf friends travel along Pear Plum in the forest. You need about an hour before reaching the heart of it. The terrain doesn’t seem to change much as you progress, the tall trees remaining similar around you until the very end.

You understand that you arrive at your destination when you see a clearing in front of you. There’s a sharp depression in the terrain, almost looing at a carter of about 500 feet in diameter, with only one giant tree in the middle of it.
Against this giant tree, you see one strange formation. It is looks like an agglomerate of rocks, roots and plants, but it clearly has the shape of a sleeping wolf, which would be about 25 feet tall if it was real.

And as a last surprise, you see one pony sitting next to this formation, accompanied by one wolf resting at its hooves. The familiar old stallion gives you an annoyed look as you come into view.

“Hmph. Would you look at that.” The old forest keeper barks as a greeting. “A sheep in a wolf’s clothing. That’s not every day you see that.”
“Ahem, what are you doing here?” Pear Plum asks.
“These questions again…” The old pony lets out an audible grunt of annoyance. “Come on, you don’t need an answer from me about that!”

>A: Encourage Pear Plum to advocate that if a sheep is able to be the greatest among wolves, then this is proof she mastered the aspect of this forest.
>B: Plainly ignore the old keeper, and have Pear Plum perform the ritual she intended. This is what Pear Plum will do without input from you
>C: Sounds like this is going to be another fight. Ready yourself. You have a hunch you might know the nature what you’ll be fighting.
>D: It is time for the keeper to accomplish his purpose. Pear Plum already proved herself. The reason he is here is to help her get the power she wants now.
>>
>>37867716
B, but also C. If he’s going to do something, have him make the first move. Just be ready to have Plum switch to bark skin and fight a giant wolf.
>>
File: staffbro.png (61 KB, 660x714)
61 KB
61 KB PNG
>>37867462
I am ready.
>>
File: 1526319837573.jpg (11 KB, 341x362)
11 KB
11 KB JPG
>>37865985
>>
>>37867716
Just charge him. Little Spoon is to be the target of a spell for counter growth to work right and this is clearly going to end in a fight anyway so why draw it out any longer.
>>
>>37867716
B, but be prepared for C. Best not to tell the alpha what to do at this critical moment, but we still shouldn't drop our guard around him. Have countergrowth ready just in case.
>>
File: 1423368514724.png (304 KB, 750x1800)
304 KB
304 KB PNG
>>
>>37868802
He doesn't need to be the target, he just needs to predict the type of magic the enemy is going to use.
>>
bump
>>
>>37855364
They're actually deleting posts, like the turbofaggots they are
>>
File: FE1YnkvVkAAo1Bl.jpg (336 KB, 2048x1169)
336 KB
336 KB JPG
>>
>>37868074
>>37868802
>>37869256
“If you have nothing to say, then I’ll do what I’m here for.” Pear Plum replies to the old stallion with determination, and starts to approach him. You and the wolves with you follow her.

To your surprise, the grove keeper doesn’t make any aggressive move. Not only does he not attack you, but he even makes way for Pear Plum as she approaches the centre of the crater.

With that, Pear Plum starts to take a meditative stance right in front of the wolf-like formation. While you all stand ready for an incoming fight, nothing of the like seem to happen. In fact, the many beasts accompanying you seem surprisingly calm and content at this moment.

After a few minutes, you hear a faint buzzing in the air, and soon witness a dim light growing under Pear Plum’s body. The light starts spreading to Pear Plum, tracing vines of green light all around her coat. Your companion doesn’t seem to be in pain, so you do not move for now.

Eventually, all of Pear Plum’s body is covered in luminous markings, and when they finally draw a final circle around each of Pear Plum’s eyes, she opens them…
And shows an ecstatic smile to all of you.

“Yes! Finally!” She exclaims gleefully. “The forest lent me its power! Now I have what I need to cure this cursed mare.”

“Uhm. It… It is over already?” Ulna frowns quizzically. “I waited… you know, big end fight?”
“Oh, there was enough trials in this forest for my taste!” Pear Plum says. “The forest let me seize its power just now, so I’ll gladly take a conclusion without an additional fight.”

“Congratulation!” The grove keeper calls, and for the first time you see a semblance of a smile on his face. “Despite your doubts, you went through, druid Pear Plum.”
“You took your sweet time to say something positive, you old coot.” Fen Flower huffs at him disdainfully.
“Yes, and if you have more than two neurons behind that pretty face of yours, you’ll understand the reason behind that.” The stallion retorts.
“I said I want no additional fighting!” Pear Plum slams her huge hoof down between the grove keeper and Fen Flower, and to the later she says. “Thank you a lot for supporting me through this, Fen Flower.” And to the other druid. “And you… you have my respect as a grove keeper, even if our ways to commune with the wild are different.”
“You have my respect too, druid.” He bows slightly at Pear Plum “It is always a pleasure to see the young ones triumph over the challenges of life.”

While a bit anticlimactically, it seems like Pear Plum’s task has ended. She’s certainly gonna want to spend as little more time as possible in the forest now, and go heal the cursed mare.
As for you, you wondered earlier if you could use the power of the forest to grow your other companions, or perhaps Pear Plum is she’s willing. But are you going to pursue that, or drop the idea and travel to new adventures?

>What do?
>>
>>37872603
Don't forget our buried stuff.
>>
>>37872603
I personally wouldn't mind continuing questing with Pear Plum. Seeing as we've helped each twice now adventuring. I am considered over Fen's possessiveness but it's seems tame enough to quash or talk with her about. We get that she is as enamored with us as we are with her and she likes being ever grateful full and spirited with being made big feeling sexy(since we can make her look like any sort of bodily bombshell of a mare), i can only guess.
Seeing the conclusions to and follow up from out last quest would be nice. Seeing the mare healed and to see if Plum keeps and lingering bigness or extra bigness/boon from the Alpha Grove would be interesting to. I wonder if Fen will linger in the shadows of her former home should we head there since she was involved in the negatives of the last quests conclusion. I guess its time we go dig up the hidden cashe on the way and go do some healing emtionally and physically to some mares.
>>
File: Battleship Row.jpg (974 KB, 1500x1055)
974 KB
974 KB JPG
>>37816640
>ywn set sail against the griffon menace literally under your gigantic, phatass princesses.
>ywn look up their naval uniform skirts and be played with all day long between engagements.
>ywn see the two of them make landfall at an enemy base, wiping it out under their gargantuan bodies as they romp about.
>ywn hear their moans for miles as they lick each other clean in the remains of the encampment.
Our navies are pretty shit
>>
>>37872603
Heal the cursed mare to close the book on that adventure. We can return here with Fen if Pear's growth turns out to be permanent.

Unrelated, but I think we have unintentionally battle cucked Ulna on every quest we have had with her. If one shows up, I vote for a good old fashioned dungeon crawl to make up for it.
>>
>>37872776
>notices your anti-torpedo bulge
>0w0 what's this?
>>
>>37872603
Anticlimatic, but at least there was no final arduous challenge we had to go through. Since he's feeling nice now, ask the grove keeper if Pear Plum's growth is permanent. It likely is, but it doesn't hurt to know ahead of time right now, just so we don't have to get out of the forest to confirm it. If it is permanent, I'm not sure if the forest will feel offended or grateful if we use it to gain power just for the growth it'll provide to Fen Flower. (We really should take a small break after all this nonstop adventuring instead like Fen Flower wanted before this quest, but that's what the discussion is for.)

But before we speak to Fen Flower about possibly growing her some more in this forest , let's speak to Pear Plum and use some diplomacy to see if she's interested in adventuring together. Before she brings up that the only reason we want to be around her some more is just because she's grown and the sex behind it, counter it by mentioning that we do genuinely like being around her (also, the sex would be far more better and intimate if it wasn't out of utility, but I'm not sure how to best word it to Pear Plum without ruining our words). As we said before, she's a kind and strong mare that we look up to. We'd also like to show her the wonders of growth, but more importantly, we'd love nothing more then to spend more time around her.
If Pear Plum agrees, maybe she can go cure that poor mare, while we focus on growing Fen Flower in the meantime. She could meet us again by finding our campsite on the path in the forest. (Not sure how viable this is at all. Could take too long depending how far Fen Flower's village is away from here, or there could be some complications with staying in the forest that long without Pear Plum to help calm it. Fen Flower doesn't have Pear Plum bark ability to help become alpha either, and potions in the forest are not the best idea.)

Not sure what Ulna will do now. Does she intend to continue adventuring, or does she want to find her master now? If so, what does she intend to do with her master now with... everything that happened. There's also asking about the effects of the enchanted item we found back at our cache. If she even knows anything about it, that is.
>>37872793
Well, she did might off those two robbers without us when it came to Silver Willow's quest. Then again, we did prevent a direct confrontation by growing Silver Willow in the first place to prevent a kidnapping.
>>
>>37872423
Where is mecha ultramare when you need her?
>>
>>37872603
Travel with Pear to do the healing. Maybe we’ll run into another adventure when we’re done.
>>
>>37872603
>>37872898
Forgot to mention something. Ask what Pear Plum intends to do with her pack of wolves. Most likely she's just going to leave them at the forest where they belong, but it doesn't hurt to make sure. Pear Plum could even bring a companion along with her, but something tells me she won't to do that. I'm not sure what.
>>
>>37872603
So is that your wolf, keeper? If not, do you mind if Pear tames it?
Fine, fine Pear, no more fighting, let us go heal the cursed mare

>>37872898
Thing is that Fen isn't even a druid, she's an alchemist, so don't think she'd be able to tap into it and grow like Pear
>>
File: 1637815698156.png (357 KB, 900x889)
357 KB
357 KB PNG
>>
>>37874026
If this is an edit, it's a pretty good one to be honest.
>>
>>37874172
It is
>>
File: 1560979880144.png (1.75 MB, 1450x1565)
1.75 MB
1.75 MB PNG
>>37874026
He's done for.
>>
>>37875315
That was just anon busting the hardest nut he's ever busted, causing him to throw out his back.
>>
>>37874026
unf

>>37875315
would be better if Flutter just continued to enjoy
>>
>>37875539
Nah, that actually fits her personality and how she'd behave to other creatures
>>
>>37875609
Please, everyone knows tinies aren't creatures.
>>
File: heavyprance.gif (703 KB, 401x460)
703 KB
703 KB GIF
>Tfw the mare is overexcite
>>
>>37875609
if Fluttershy being unhappy gets you off, by all means I guess
>>
>>37877360
>Wanting OOC characterizations
Cringe
>>
>>37874026
unf.
>>
File: 1349419.png (228 KB, 1060x600)
228 KB
228 KB PNG
>"It's that time of the season Anon"
>>
File: 1972477.png (3.13 MB, 3000x2383)
3.13 MB
3.13 MB PNG
I love cloven hooves. I want my waifu to step near me danger close with her giant hoof and only survive because I'm inside that little depression in the middle that won't crush me under thousands of tons of waifu weight.
>>
>>37879703
I like the headcanon that unicorns have them, erf having thicc ones and pegasi sporting thin hoofsies that are extra sensitive because of the soft clouds
>>
>>37873971
>>37873703
>>37873452
>>37872898
>>37872793
>>37872745
>>37872720
“If I may ask.” You turn to the grove keeper. “It appears Pear Plum’s body has grown as she went through the trials of the forest. Would you happen to know if this is permanent?”
“Hum. Looks permanent to me.” The old pony shrugs in response.
“Hold on, wh-what?” Pear Plum utters in disbelief. “But I though the power granted by the forest would be temporary!”
“It is, and the light on your coat will eventually fade with it. However, it isn’t rare for druids to change as they interact with the power of this forest. These physical changes usually don’t expire.” The grove keeper gives you a toothy grin, where you can clearly see rows of sharp fangs in his mouth. “It’s different for everypony. Gaining size like you did is quite rare, but I must have seen it a couple of times in the past. Although, you’ve grown way more than any of them at the time.”
“Ooh!” Fen Flower jumps excitedly on her hooves. “Little Spoon! That mean we can return me latter and I can grow too!”
“Ha! You wish!” The grove keeper snarls. “Without any knowledge of druidism, you might as well start hitting you head on a tree and you’ll get the same result!”

Fen Flower looks utterly dejected, as she knows very well there’s little chance the grove keeper would be lying at this point.
“Anyway, I have what I came for.” Pear Plum states “So it’s time I returned to the village and healed this mare. Farewell, grove keeper.”
“May you find strength in your travel, young druid.” The old pony answers.

After that, Pear Plum disbands her newly formed pack of wolves. You kinda wished she would have at least kept one, but Pear Plum says she wouldn’t like to be accompanied by a beast like this one as it wouldn’t be safe with foals around.

Pear Plum wants to reach the village as soon as possible. While you’ll probably reach it after nightfall even with Pear Plum’s size, she insists you depart right away. You only make a stop to dig out the stuff you let buried outside the forest.

>You have your LUTE, your CLOTHES, a DWARVEN DAGGER, a LIGHT DWARVEN CROSSBOW and BOLTS, a SIGNIFICANT amount of MONEY, WRITING SUPPLIES, some ROPE, a BEEKEEPER’S SUIT, three SMOKE BOMBS, some ORC JEWELRY, an enchanted ORC BELT, a MIRROR, a LANTERN, two healing POTIONS
>Fen Flower carries an ORC QUARTERSTAFF, some fine FURS, magic COMPONENTS, her portable ALCHEMIC TOOLS, two healing POTIONS

Upon retrieving your items, you show the magic belt you found after defeating the orc clan to Ulna.
>>
>>37880572
“Oh, it is training belt of clan.” Ulna says. “Huh. I… not expect to see it again.”
“Ah, so I assume you know how its enchantment works?” You say. “Do you want to take it back?”
“You can keep the belt, Little Spoon.” Ulna shakes her head. “I no need it. Belt help training body. It is great treasure. You wear it one week, and you can build muscle like me. Not more, but it stay if you are lazy later.”
“Heh.” You chuckle. “You really think it’ll make a difference for little old me?”
“Yes. You can beat other halflings then!” Ulna chuckles. “Can be useful!”
“Alright then. Thanks.” You nod at the orc mare “Anyway, if you change your mind, you can ask it back anytime. Are you staying with us by the way?”

Ulna falls silent in response, and after a few seconds:
“Well I decided I want to do something so probably not. I want to find my master while his trail is fresh.” She declares in orc. “I don’t think I’m going to ask him to make me his apprentice again, but I want to know what happened to him, and what he’s going to do in the future. I just need to know, for closure’s sake, or something like that…”

Since the task of Pear Plum is over, it was to be expected your companions might want to discover new horizons. You’ve been thinking about asking Pear Plum to continue journeying with you and perhaps Ulna too, but it sounds like the orc mare has plans of her owns and will now accept to put these on hold. You could accompany Ulna, but similarly you don’t think Pear Plum can be convinced to join you right now, at least now without accomplishing what she came in the living forest for in the first place.
Perhaps you could agree on a meet-up later with mares you don’t go with right now, though.

>What do?
>>
>>37880582
>You levelled up and reached level 6! You now have the following abilities:

>Lvl1: Bardic Inspiration: While you sing or play music, you may make it so that mares that hear you are 2 feet (now 3 feet) bigger. The effect of the inspiration also doesn’t stop as long as you do not break physical contact with the mare for more than 10 seconds and remain conscious.
>Lvl2: Embrace Destiny: a number of times a day equal to half your level (now 3 times), whenever you kiss a mare on the mouth, she gets 2 feet bigger for 10 minutes. You may also use this ability while having an intercourse with a mare, in which case the bonus lasts as long as the mare wishes. Stacks with itself. You do not recover the charges of embrace destiny a mare chooses to hold over the days.
>Lvl3: Gift of the bard: Whenever you climax inside a mare, she may grow by 1’ for 1 minute, plus 1 foot for each precedent time you did so on the same day, a number of times up to your level (now 6 times). If you climax inside that mare a number of times equal to your level in the dame day (now 6 times), the growth lasts for the rest of the day instead, and any further climax inside that mare will make her grow by an additional number of feet equal to your level for 1 minute (now 6’). Additionally, such a mare gains the ability to grow your genitals until they are to her desired size
>Lvl4: Growing Inspiration. Your Bardic Inspiration also grants a bonus to the target’s strength, constitution or charisma. You may choose the characteristics to boost for each use of your Bardic Inspiration that will be applied for all targets for that inspiration. Some physical changes will accompany the bonus. The bonus increases at level 12 and at level 19.
>This level and every 4 levels thereafter: Your bardic inspiration grants +1 foot of height you gain 1 skill point.
>Lvl5: Countergrowth: If you can react and use your lute when a pony casts a spell or uses any supernatural ability hostilely, you may attempt to turn the spell into growth magic. The growth is equal to twice the level of the caster in feet and the effect lasts for 10 minutes. The growth will randomly be split between the caster and the targets if they are mares. If neither the caster nor the targets are mares, random nearby mares will grow. Spells of the same type that are countered that way cannot be cast by the caster for the rest of the day.
>Lvl6: Embrace Glorious Destiny: You gain a pool of growth you may use to permanently grow any willing mare with a physical contact. This level and every level after, a number of feet equal to your maximum number of daily uses of embrace destiny is added to your growth pool. You may split the growth among several mares, but you may only grow mares by multiples of 1 foot. You may grow one mare that way by a number of feet up to half your level in total. (3’ in your growth pool)
>>
>>37879703
wish Them's Stompin' had a game over screen for when she ate'cha
>>
>>37880582
We should accompany Pear since and see that the mare is healed. Also, it'd give Fen a chance to properly apologize too the villagers. On a side note, ask Ulna about the Orc Jewelry.

>>37880587
Does our pool only refill when we level up? Is the growth capped to our level or can we grow one mare multiple times with each time ignoring previous growth?
>>
>>37880687
>Does our pool only refill when we level up?
Yes

>Is the growth capped to our level or can we grow one mare multiple times with each time ignoring previous growth?
The growth is capped to half you level, keeping previous growth in that total. If you grow a mare by 3' now, you won't be able to grow her at level 7 even if you will recover 3' to your growth pool. You will be able to grow another mare. At level 8, you'll be able to grow the firest mare by 1 more foot with this ability
>>
>>37880743
Can you give and take from the pool freely, or is it take only?
>>
>>37880582
Let's go with Pear Plum to help cure that mare. Honestly not sure what to do with Ulna. We could just separate for good, but something about leaving her seems wrong. We can agree to possibly meet up later back at town to take another quest together or just chat and continue taking separate quests from there, with the occasional group one sprinkled in or more likely, we can agree to move and meet in a different town since it's been hinted for us to move on to tougher challenges and another town, but it's hard to pick a town without knowing our surroundings. Can we know our new town options now to make meeting up easier?.
>>37880687
>it'd give Fen a chance to properly apologize too the villagers.
Not a fan of the idea. We'd possibly be putting Fen Flower in risk of getting imprisoned and punished by them, and something tells me a simple sorry won't satisfy them. That is, if Fen Flower even wants to seem any of them again. We can try checking and scouting out if the villagers are feeling nice and in a forgiving mood while we help that mare, even if I doubt that won't be the case.
>>
>>37881368
She did help Pear get the power to save the last member of the village.
>>
>>37881448
Could dry dropping on the villagers that Fen Flower had a hand in curing the mare and see their reaction. Could help her case or not.
>>
>>37880582
Ulna says the swole belt is safe, so we wear it. Give Ulna a suitable care package for her trip since we can't be in two places at once and curing this mare is a personal matter too. Smoke bombs, healing potions, and a bit of cash should expedite her quest about as well as a dragging a tiny bard around would. Wish her luck.

>>37880687
Probably best Fen stays far away from the town. She could apologize to the fairies while he and Pear head into town if she desires a bit more closure.
>>
>>37880582
>>37881368
Right, I knew I was forgetting something else. As the other anon said, let's wear the enchanted belt. No reason not to as long as it fits us. Also, have Fen Flower use those potion components we found to make her be able to create more useful potions instead of making more money. What potions would she be able to make now?
>>37882030
I'm hesitant about giving Ulna a final farewell. I'm interested in seeing how her resolution with her previous master goes, and I hate permanent goodbyes. Not that it'll be impossible to see her again during our adventures but still. Also, I feel like she doesn't need help with a package. There's no indication that she needs money if she turned down the enchanted belt.
>>
>>37880582
>>37882083
It's not a bad idea for the cash. Her home is still there if she needed to grab some more alchemic items.

I've been wondering. Since, I guess Fen Flower is a follower of ours doesn't she get some Exp too and get stronger as a class/professional in some way as our PC character and mares do. I guess her strength will be relatively to ours, I guess if we'll have empower her with books/magic items/permanent boons. She's mostly just a Merchant at the moment or like a warlock with no Patron.

Heh. I guess we're her patron at the moment, I just thought of. Neat. (Above was more just banter and analysis and a passive question.)
>>
>>37880582
>>37882083
>>37882514 same anon.
Probably should make the potions in some other downtime and not bootlegged on the side of the road. If we're to catch up with Pear Plum I see is the general feel here. Since, Pear will have lost 1 or two of our size boons not being in sight of us.
>>
>>37882514
>Her home is still there if she needed to grab some more alchemic items.
Part of me suspects that they trashed her home by now. I also suspect Growfag won't let us get ingredients for free that easily gameplay wise.
>>
>>37882528
>>37882736 me
Didn't see this post since I forgot to refresh, but I wasn't really suggesting we make those new potions right now. I just wanted to confirm that we use the component we found since Fen Flower told us she may be able to create new potions from now on with it. I wanted to know what new potions can be made at the time I made that post. Then again, experimenting for new concoctions requires downtime like you said, so you're right that we should wait.
>>
File: 2740694.png (384 KB, 800x1600)
384 KB
384 KB PNG
>>
>>37882514
>I've been wondering. Since, I guess Fen Flower is a follower of ours doesn't she get some Exp too and get stronger as a class/professional in some way as our PC character and mares do. I guess her strength will be relatively to ours, I guess if we'll have empower her with books/magic items/permanent boons. She's mostly just a Merchant at the moment or like a warlock with no Patron.
You can assume that all your companions gain levels at the same time you do. Fen Flower can craft different potions that you could assume an alchemist would make in an average DnD-like setting. You can ask her to prepare certain effects in advance and she’ll tell you if she’s able to provide them. Simple effects like healing and cure poison can be made anywhere while complex effects, for example a short invisibility potion which is something she can make, requires an access to ingredients from shops and some money. Also her go-to option is to throw explosive vials in combat when you do not grow her big enough to just stomp her opponents

>>37881057
The growth from Embrace Glorious Destiny is permanent. You cannot take it back.
>>
>>37880687
>>37881368
>>37882030
>>37882083
>>37882514
>>37882528
“I see.” You nod with a smile. “I and Fen Flower are going to follow Pear Plum to heal the cursed mare we left behind. I wish you luck, Ulna. I hope you’ll find the answers you seek. Do you need anything before we part ways? We also found these pieces of jewellery among the orcs of your clan. Do you want some of these?”
“Nah.” She shakes her head. “Still too much baggage around these. But, thanks for asking, Little Spoon.”
“Alright.” You nod again. “Well… I don’t think I’ve got anything more to say…”
“Then don’t say anything more.” Ulna shrugs. “It’s not like it’s the first time we part ways.”
“Ah, you’re right of course. Adventurers do tend to meet each other again, even at the oddest corner of the world.”
“That’s right, we’ll meet again, Little Spoon.” Ulna states.

Shortly after, Ulna announces her choice to Pear Plum and Fen Flower. After one last group hug, Ulna leaves in the direction of the battleground where you fought the orc clan while you start journeying back to where you first met Fen Flower. At nearly 18 feet tall, Pear Plum can carry you and Fen Flower to make sure you go as fast as the long strides of the druid mare allow you. You’ve also put on the enchanted orc belt.

As you travel through the plains, you decide to talk with your companions about your upcoming moves. Starting with Fen Flower and something rather close in the future…

“Oh, uhm, yeah.” Fen Flower sounds a bit embarrassed. “I don’t think it would be a good idea for me to show my face in my village again indeed. I left about everything I owned as some sort of an apology, but I doubt they consider forgiving me with just that.”
“Are you sure of that?” Pear Plum asks. “Don’t you have any friend you’d like to say goodbye? Maybe we can pass a message if you’re uncomfortable with going there?”
“Ah, thank you but no.” Fen Flower answers. “I didn’t have anypony like that back there. But I have an idea! The officials must have made sure the fairies were healed by now. I’ll go collect your reward if you accept to trust me with that. There should be something about participating in the defence force against the orcs too.”
“Well, if you’re not comfortable going back to your village, I am alright with you doing that for us.” Pear Plum says.
“Thank you, Pear Plum.” Fen Flower says.
>>
>>37884451
“That covers what we’ll be doing with tonight.” You say. “But I’ve bee thinking about what to do next.”
“Something’s been on my mind actually, and not only about our next destination.” Fen Flower starts with a mischievous smile. “I’ll follow you anywhere of course my hero, but it’s high time I started to pick up research in alchemy now that I’ve got a young and sharp brain again! If this forest couldn’t make me bigger, I’ll have to do it myself. And I have somewhere to start with the ingredients we got from the orcs”
“Well, you can guess I have no objection to that, but is that really what you want to research?” You ask.
“Oh, but I do very much want to make myself bigger.” Fen Flower smiles at you. “Your abilities have proven to me that increasing one’s size was a viable way to triumph from many challenges. I don’t think I’ll be losing anything here.”
“If I may ask, aren’t enlargement potions quite common?” Pear Plum speaks.
“Temporary ones, yes.” Fen Flower nods. “I should be able to pick up a recipe for one of those the next time I can visit another alchemist by the way. The standard brew usually makes a pony grow 2 or 4 feet bigger for a few minutes, and indeed this is a quite common feat. For some reason, permanent growth never became something popular, and that’s what I’m going to pursue. With these ingredients from the orcs, I got somewhere to start!”
“Is it because these are orc ingredients?” You ask. “You need orc components to do your research?”
“Permanent potions always require powerful, and thus expensive or exotic ingredients.” Fen Flower answers. “But it actually doesn’t need to be anything specific since I’ll be growing just me, mostly through trial and error. Now tell me, does that excite you Little Spoon?”

>A: Tell Fen Flower to go wild Strong growth effect, but impactful side effects.
>B: While you share her enthusiasm, advise Fen Flower to remain reasonable. Medium growth effect, mostly harmless side effects.
>C: Ask Fen Flower to be as careful as possible. You’re confident there’s a market for permanent growth potions. Minor growth effect, no side effects, will be able to safely apply to other mares.
>D: How about Fen Flower tries something different than growth? There are a few other things you would love to have a potion forAsk Fen Flower to achieve a specific effect that is not directly growth. Possible side effect depending of the goal of the research.

>If you allow her, Fen Flower will use the ingredients you gather in your adventures to research experimental growth effects for herself.
>She needs either uncommon ingredients or money and access to diverse enough shops to create her next research, as well as some time in a secured place.
>A research will make Fen Flower receive a random growth-related effect and a side effect.
>>
>>37884455
>From here on, she can either intensify one growth effect, research a new growth effect or mitigate the side effects.
>Intensifying a growth effect creates a new side effect and intensifies all present side effects.
>Researching a growth effect adds a new side effect, but doesn’t intensify the side effects that exist already.
>Mitigating side effects mitigates all side effects.
>If a side effect has been mitigated once already, it is removed upon being mitigated again even if it has been intensified in the meantime.
>Fen Flower’s research is not thorough enough to be safely replicated on another mare, unless you ask her to prioritize safety.
>Both growth effects and side effects will be more powerful as Fen Flower gains levels and if rarer ingredients are used.
>Intensifying the same effect will cost more and more money and time.

“Now, Pear Plum, there’s something I meant to ask you.” You say after answering Fen Flower’s question.
“Yes Little Spoon?”
“If you’re alright with it, would you accept to travel with us for a while? Maybe accomplish some more quests together?”

“Well… Alright. I have no reason to refuse.” Pear Plum says. “If we can journey and help other ponies together, that sound like a good idea to me.”
“That’s great!” you feel relieve after hearing Pear Plum accept, even if you feel like Fen Flower seems a bit despondent about it. “I had in mind to travel away from this countryside. I don’t feel like there are many more exciting adventures to be had around here. Would that be a problem if we travelled someplace else?”
“Of course not. I don’t have anything specific to do in this region anymore, and I think I would like to discover new places too. Oh, uhm, and, even if I feel more at home in nature, I’m also curious about cities too, don’t worry about me. So… have you thought of a destination?”
“Well, what I had in mind was to…”

>A: Travel to the capital pony city, bustling with activity where nobles and wizards imagine the future of the country and scheme to take down their political opponents.
>B: Travel to the rogue coastal city, where wealth is law and where ponies and mysteries gather from all around the world.
>C: Travel to the snowy northern outposts, where adventurers hunt beasts of legend and uncover immemorial artefacts from ancient civilisations.
>D: Travel to the elven forests. You feel like there’s much to learn from them for all of you.
>>
>>37884460
Actually, personally, I wanted to see if we could work for a breezie quest, maybe find a breezie adventurer to join our merry band and perhaps try and see how she likes to experiment with a new "perspective"
>>
>>37884455
If we can atone side effects start all in with A, mitigate side effects as they come or decide to slow down if they're too bad
>>
>>37884455
If we don't go with C, does that mean she'll never be able to make permanent growth potions for other mares?
>>
>>37884455
Can we change how Fen Flower's research is done whenever? If so, go all in on A. Hopefully won't be too risky in the early stages. Also curious about anon's question in >>37884615 too.
>>37884460
A. A large capital city would have plenty of ingredients from all around the world to buy with the huge amount of money we've got gathering. Might even see Silver Willow again as well, but even if we somehow don't, it's a good way to spread word ourselves by parading two giant mares around in the streets with us.
If we have some private time during the travel, we should also talk to Fen Flower about other big mares in our group and her jealousy. It's about time we have that conversation instead letting it fester now that Pear Plum has joined.
>>
File: 2691852.png (52 KB, 970x561)
52 KB
52 KB PNG
>>
>>37884460
I know this is a rude question, but it's been bothering me for a while. Is there a reason you haven't done any art in a while?
>>
>>37884460
A for Fen and B. The coastal city sounds good for adventuring and it’s more likely the ponies there are used to unusual visitors if Fen’s initial experiments have really strange side effects.
>>
>>37884460
I choose the capital since it might have us cross paths with a couple of friends.
>>
>>37884615
You can change Fen Flower's focus after each research.

>>37885271
Just a general sense of not really feeling like it. I've set up a goal to make one update a day and regularly struggle with that already without art.

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.