[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/mlp/ - Pony

[Advertise on 4chan]

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: RGRE_Brushies.png (557 KB, 680x922)
557 KB
557 KB PNG
Previous thread: >>37610058

"Caramel get off the internet" edition.

Google Doc Archive: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1gf8UOWR5eIfp8FqpAWt3EUrSCCocOWazrZlMiTJwAYs

Fauster's Story Archive: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1XiJRe1NWl_kIoWsHssZ27BMV7bZAe1jgX59-dWggYkA/

Uh-hmmm's Prompt Archives:
https://ponepaste.org/1046

Remember not to save anything of value on pastebin.
Have a broken pastebin link? Replace pastebin.com with poneb.in
>>
File: 1454461082711.jpg (212 KB, 1600x1472)
212 KB
212 KB JPG
>>37649503
First for Best Mare
>>
File: Scootahug.png (136 KB, 609x697)
136 KB
136 KB PNG
>Anon foalsits the CMC.
>He's actually able to keep up with their antics and prevent most of their shenanigans or help them with the rest.
>Scootaloo, lacking literally any other male presence in her life, takes to Anon like a duck to water.
>It didnt take long for him to learn about her...unique circumstances, and to say he was unhappy would be a bit of an understatement.
>Equestria lacking any sort of social services left the situation in a bit of a limbo though, since without any signs of abuse (Aside from the social neglect) or complaint from Scootaloo herself, nobody could really do anything about it.
>So he just did what came naturally and told her that she was welcome at his house any time, morning, noon or night.
>It wasn't long before they were eating breakfast together, him getting a quick run-down of what she and the other crusaders were going to be up too later on.
>The first time he took her a bagged lunch at school might have brought tears to her eyes, but he agreed with Applebloom that the yard was pretty dusty that day so it's no big surprise.
>Pesky pegasi scheduling a surprise thunderstorm because they missed a deadline seemed weird, but it did give an excuse to schedule a sleepover for the little filly instead of having her be at home alone.
>S'mores over a roaring fireplace, rain pattering the windows and a pillow fort made of blankets, a spare mattress and the couch made for an excellent impromptu campsite.
>On a whim he told her the next day that she could sleep in the guest room if she wanted to extend the sleepover, just in case the rain hit pretty hard again.
>It took over a month before her 'guardians' even noticed and came looking for their 'charge'.
>Of course by this point the entire town knew pretty much all the relevant details and then some as the ponyville grapevine works fast, Anon hosting a couple of the bi-daily get togethers due to the relative size of his house.
>It was unfortunate luck on the part of the mare-pair that they knocked on Anon's door right in the middle of one such gathering and asked for their niece Scootaloo.
>Receving the stink-eye from a room full of stallions would have made even the Royal sisters themselves take pause, but it was the ensuing rant from Caramel that caused them to wither, drive them out into the street and run with their tails between their legs.
>There would have been mild satisfaction from that, except it was quickly learned the pair went straight home, another town over.
>Without finding Scootaloo.
>The room full of witnesses gladly attested that this counted as Abandonment and Scootaloo came home from school to the question of whether she wanted to live with Anon full time.
>It took five years before her birth parents finally came home to ponyville and learned about their daughter.
>From her personal balcony in Canterlot, Celestia's ears twitched.
>She could have sworn she just heard the RCV, but her sister should be sleeping right now.
>Caramel had been practicing.
>>
File: 1623546891714.png (396 KB, 600x600)
396 KB
396 KB PNG
>>37649512
Based
>>
>>37649512
First for best princess.
>>
>>37649515
Very nice
>>
File: 1363084716935.png (581 KB, 1248x989)
581 KB
581 KB PNG
>>37649515
>Caramel going nuclear over scootaloo
This made me have the silly idea of caramel becoming her unofficial uncle and that's adorable, he would definitely try balance out Anons more janefilly tendencies.
>>
Jannies clean it up I guess, lel.
>>
You can't erase hatred for G5, Janny.
>>
>>37649606
>earlyfag makes a thread for the sole purpose of making people mad
>it gets deleted
>keep being mad in the proper thread
Why would he ever stop? He doesn't even need to go fishing, he just gets into the boat and fish start jumping into it.
>>
it' the EqG and Twilight wings REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE all over again
>>
>>37649658
Those never stopped because it wasnt just to provoke
>>
>>37649668
As more and more G5 content is made is inevitable that we will see more and more G5 stuff in the threads here
That was just the begging
>>
>>37649751
Whether that happens or not, it's important to recognize that people throwing a fit about it is the literal opposite of helping.
It doesn't remove it, it doesn't prevent it, it doesn't improve the thread, all it does is make a higher percentage of posts be about the thing they're yelling at. Make good content, contribute to good threads, reply to good posts.
>>
>dogshit g5 rgre thread gets deleted
based
>>
>>37649338
>>37649128
>Celestia is a caring, attentive lover to an extreme degree
>while she isn't obsessive, she absolutely takes every opportunity to make her lover feel loved
>and despite what he may say about himself, Anon is a precious gem of a stallion to be treasured, and not just for his rarity
>so she's decided to cater to her human hubby and see if she can replicate a few of the traits he finds attractive in the "wimunn" of his old world
>not anything so brash as trying to magically splice the two species together and make her into some sort of hybrid, not that is entirely reckless and would take far too long
>and it would be an admission of defeat not just for all Marekind, but Celestia personally
>and Celestia Does Not Do That
>no, anything those wumon can do, a mare can do better, regardless of whatever those pearl clutchers down in baltimare think
>she shall claim these traits for ponykind and take them into Herself, all to make Anon all the more malleable putty in her hooves
>and she knows how much he likes that, for all his janefilly ways
>>
>>37649581
>Anon and Caramel looking after Scootaloo.
Would this raise or lower how attractive they are to mares?
Because i'm biased as hell towards Derpy and the idea of her getting with Anon bringing Dinky along and giving Scootaloo a sister is all kinds of heartwarming.
And then Cheerilee and Caramel get together because he's hanging around the schoolhouse more often to supervise / pick up the foals.
>>
File: get_in.webm (2.47 MB, 640x480)
2.47 MB
2.47 MB WEBM
>>37649632
>He doesn't even need to go fishing, he just gets into the boat and fish start jumping into it.
>>
>>37649515
For all the RGRE threads there have been, a shockingly small amount of content has been made for Anon raising or taking care of (adorable) fillies. I'd say it comprises less than 2% of all RGRE product.
>>
>>37649515
This was wonderfully comfy Anon, it felt like the voice in my head was patting my heart and playing an angelic song with my heartstrings. Thanks Anon
>>
File: carpslaying.png (548 KB, 1360x3153)
548 KB
548 KB PNG
>>37649930
everyone in that boat should be wearing a helmet and have something to kill those fucking things on sight
REMOVE CARP
>>
>>37649897
>Because i'm biased as hell towards Derpy and the idea of her getting with Anon bringing Dinky along and giving Scootaloo a sister is all kinds of heartwarming.
MUH HART
I can just imagine them meeting someone new, and one of them introduces the other as "my sister". oh god imagine the adorable family time all 4 of them would have.
>>
>>37650158
I used to play Dwarf Fortress, and so I know all there is to know about how deadly carp can be.
>>
>>37650158
BASED BASED BASED BASED
>>
>>37649751
>G5 fag is retarded
Download grammarly nigga
>>
File: 1544751324446.png (589 KB, 1500x1440)
589 KB
589 KB PNG
Stallions shouldn't be allowed to drive
>>
>>37651241
>Mare-io Kart
I want it so badly
>>
>>37651241
Stallions shouldn't be allowed to tithe. smdh they always spend it on the wrong things.
>>
File: 1632714033006.jpg (68 KB, 557x579)
68 KB
68 KB JPG
Anon what are you doing on page 9?
Go back to the kitchen you silly colt
>>
>>37652541
Piss off. I'm watching the anni right now. Just finished with Winter Wrap Up.
>>
anyone know what the last "anon is a walking salt lick" prompt was?
>>
I've been reading the story archives, and this thread used to make a lot of comfy stuff. You guys did good.
>>
>>37653182
This is one of my favorite threads.
>>
>You are Anon, and you are a horse.
>This is a pretty big revelation to you.
>Not because you got turned into one or anything silly like that.
>Just that, until you got sucked up into that strange vortex that opened up in the sky while you were out grazing, then popped out in the middle of a strange town, you never really thought about it before.
>Or thought about anything, really.
>All you really cared about was eating grass, apples, the occasional sugarcube if the masters felt so obliged, and running.
>Running was the funnest, especially when the little master was on your back, her high pitched giggles ringing in your ear as she clutched your mane in tiny fists.
>You hope she didn't get sucked up in the vortex too and hurt.
>Maybe one of these little horses know if she's around.
>They've been saying something or other while you contemplated your new thoughts.
>"-Sir! Please, are you alright? Are you lost? Is there a mare you were traveling with?"
"Hm? Mare? Well, I've known a few in my day. Usually just for a bit when the masters wanted me to sire foals with 'em. Think the last one's name was Jullie, but I don't think she'd be around. Her masters live pretty darn far away judging by how long I had to spend in that trailer. Definitely not close enough to be sucked up with me. The littlest master though? She's light as a feather that one, and even if she was in the barn or some such, I don't doubt she'd be sucked right out of one of them... windows I think they're called? Doesn't matter, I suppose, just whether or not she's here."
>You stop rubbing at your chin ponderously, only to ponder how your leg is able to acutally bring your hoof up to your chin for a bit, beofre shaking your head.
>No point thinking about that now when you're in the middle of a conversation.
>You look back down at the knee-high horses, who are all staring up at you with gaping mouths.
"You'll eat flies like that," you comment. "Though, I guess if ya eat them, they can't bite you instead... anyway, have you seen any masters around? Especially little ones. The little ones get into all sorts of trouble. Real headaches sometimes, but they at least make up for it with lots of sugarcubes and snacks when the older masters aren't looking."
>One of them faints while a group start rushing you with blankets and steaming cups of something sweet smelling.
>Well, at least these tiny horse folks are welcoming, your sure the little master will love them.
>>
>>37654443
That's a rather interesting start, actually. Do continue.
>>
>>37654443
Please write more
>>
>>37654642
>>37654452
>>37654443
See >>37630368
>>
>>37654443
... moar?

>>37654655
Work on your reading comprehension, nigger.
>>
OTA strikes again
>>
>>37654655
Way to out yourself as illiterate, kek.
>>
>>37654443
Nice. I don't know where you'd go with this from here, but nice!
>>
>>37654655
he can't read lmao
>>
>>37654655
yikes friend maybe you should go back to school.
>>
File: 1587376285121.jpg (80 KB, 400x500)
80 KB
80 KB JPG
>>37654443
>>
>>37654655
Get a load of THIS retard.
>>
>>37654667
It's not him this time. If it were, he'd have a long and passionate (and retarded) rant about how the concept of a horse turning into a pony is morally wrong, and has no place in literature, and would want the writefag to tell him why he wants x-character to suffer. This was just one of our dime-a-dozen shitposters.
>>
Give me foals or give me death!
>>
>>37655244
Well he clearly got the attention he craved.
Remember folks, ignore the retard and it will go away.
>>
>>37655545
>inb4 an even bigger retard insists that giving shitposters all the attention they want and wasting 200 posts will somehow make them go away faster
>>
>>37655545
>>37655758
>ree and give the faggot the attention he wants
>ignore him and actual retards think they're in good company
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Catch-22
>>
>>37655545
Sorry not sorry, I'm too much of what the kids call a "massive ableist"
>>
File: 1629964458513.png (1.8 MB, 2374x1744)
1.8 MB
1.8 MB PNG
>>37654443
>You are Anon, and you are a horse.
I stopped reading there because I thought this was some typical anonpone stuff. Counterintuitively enough the autism actually got me to go back and give it a read. Pleasantly surprised by how it turned out.
>>
>>37654443
>his face when he learns there's no humans in this world
>Inconsolable, wishing he could go back to erf
>Only fellow soul is the uncomfortably interested green mare that won't stop asking about what hands feel like, just making him miss the ear scritches even more
>>
More amazon Sunset when comfy?
Or any Amazon stories really
>>
>>37656072
Never, they all returned to the Amazon rainforest to fight the Brazilian government. We stan our environmental heros.
>>
Anonpony is good
>>
>>37656244
Sir? There's a call from the based department for you on line one.
>>
>>37656244
No it isn't.
>>
>>37654443
>"Okay girls, what do we do about this?" Twilight asks, as she looks around the round table at her friends and allies.
>"Pitchforks and torches, obviously!" Dash says as she stomps a hoof down on the table. "Whoever or whatever had this Anon guy is a monster!"
>"I don't think it's quite that simple," Rarity says. "Though I do agree with the monstrous part."
>"What's not simple?" Pinkie growls, mane far flatter than usual. "They forced him to have foals with mares he didn't know, and from the sounds of it, he didn't even get to see any of them! That's like, super evil rape stuff!"
>"Yes, well, the complexity in part has to do with the fellow's size," Rarity continues. "Sir Anon is taller than Celestia! Horn included!"
>"It does seem hard ta believe we've just missed him all this time," Applejack says as she rubs her chin. "Or that there's any mare's around that could handle his size... 'Cept me, that is."
>"Seriously, AJ?" Twilight asks, getting the mare to blush.
>"And you, Ah'm sure. Probably Pinkie, too."
>"Hey! What about me?!" Dash butts in, getting Applejack to chuckle.
>"He'd tear you in half, shortstuff."
>"What'd you call me?!"
>"Girls, we have more important things to worry about!"
>"Yeah, like finding all of Anon's foals, bringing them back to him, and then throwing all the birthday parties they missed together!" Pinkie says as she stomps both front hooves on the table.
>"Um, eventually, though we'd have to find them first," Twilight says. "As for Applejack saying we should have seen Anon before... Equestrian land is ninety percent uninhabited by pony life, so it's actually not out of the realm of possibility that an operation like this could be happening right under our noses and we wouldn't find out about it. His size is an anomaly, though."
>" Selective breeding," Fluttershy whispers from her spot hunched in her seat.
>All eyes turn to her, and she sinks further into herself.
>"What was that, darling?" Rarity presses.
>"I was thinking... it's like dogs. We have all these different breeds that come in all different sizes... Like the Equestrian Mastiff. It's the biggest domesticated breed we know, but it's not like it just existed. We ponies made them by choosing which dogs mated based on traits we wanted to emphasize, like size. C-couldn't the same thing be done with ponies over a long enough time?"
>All eyes are wide and unblinking in the silence that follows, until Twilight stands.
>"I'm writing a letter to Princess Celestia and suggesting we have the guards begin a kingdom-wide sweep to find these... Masters and take them down."
>"About time!" Rainbow shouts, slamming her hooves together. "I'll help, too!"
>"No, we're remaining with Anon to learn more and protect him in case his captors come back for him," Twilight says. "He should be settled in at your barn, right, Applejack?"
>"Big Mac would have seen to it by now," she confirms. "Barn's the only building big enough for him."
>>
>>37656585
please, moar
HiEHorse in Equestria is so underused.
>>
>>37656585
oh god of course fluttershy would pick up on the whole selective breeding thing right away.
and i don't like that this is a psuedo miscommunication plot in that the girls are assuming the masters are other ponies
however i'm willing to look the other way because of the "90% uninhabited by ponies" comment giving room for the girls to be right for the wrong reasons and stumble upon an actual selective breeding community/cult out in buttfuck nowhere completely unrelated to horse!anon
>>
>>37656780
>the girls are assuming the masters are other ponies
If there is a miscommunication, it might be on your part. There's no implication that there are ponies in charge of it. Participating? Sure, even though the mares can't be raped, according to RGRE's brand of sexism.
For all they know it could've been diamond dogs breeding the perfect slave labor for their mines, or something like that.
>>
>>37656780
>oh god of course fluttershy would pick up on the whole selective breeding thing right away.
Given that she and Rarity are the most likely to write fetish smut, I think that's a fair observation.
>>
>>37656838
unless i went full retard the m6 think that the masters anon is talking about are other pony mares, which is an incorrect assumption on their part. the miscommunication part is none of the m6 stop to ask anon who these masters are, even just to get names, so they have the chance to realize "oh wait, he's not talking about mares. he's talking about literal aliens"
and again i'm fine with this because it can lead into a genuinely interesting subplot while the main plot can progress once the miscommunication is cleared up
>>37656911
wasn't even thinking about their erotica hobby, just it would make sense that fluttershy would know about selective breeding given her knowledge of animals
>>
>>37656780
>>37656585
>Horse-Anon, hereafter referred to as Hoers for brevity, lives the hoers life on RGREquestria
>Nothing too much
>Misses the masters, goes grazing, gets stared at for going grazing, runs when he wants too
>Brettu gud outta ten, could use more ear scritches
>During this the girls and a newly formed bureau of the equestrian government is looking for these so called "Masters," but are turning up empty hoofed
>Sometime later, normal Anon shows up
>A little surprised to see an actual farm horse, but it can talk too so he doesn't really mind
>Hoers is intrigued, but he's a quiet sort and Anon is never clued into what's happening in order to "preserve his virtue"
>Mares never suspect anon cause they assume it's other mares that are behind this, not some weird dimension hopping aliens
>Anon does eventually go visit Hoers, and gives him the long awaited earscritches
>They are now friends
>Anon kinda wants to ride Hoers, but he doesn't know shit other than bareback riding apparently is uncomfortable as hell, so mostly hangs out
>Time goes on, Anon builds a life for himself, the mares look for the masters, and Hoers hoerses
>Eventually they hit a roadblock, and decide they can't go forward without any new leads
>Decide it's worth it to "risk traumatizing the poor dear" and ask Hoers for a proper description
>Bring Anon along cause he's kind of his only friend, probably cause he's the only one who's actually understands what he is
>What he doesn't understand is why the ponies give Hoers such pitying looks, assumes it's cause everything is even more out of scale than it is for him and that's a real fucking bitch
>They do manage to get a description out of the laid back stallion, only to be puzzled beyond belief
>How could Anon be one of these enegmatic masters, he can barely cook let alone be part of a eugenics-rape-slavery ring!
>Anon is NOT arrested, cause it's been like a year and he's integrated now, maybe even has a herd
>Confusedponenoises.scroll
>>
>>37657043
>>Misses the masters, goes grazing, gets stared at for going grazing, runs when he wants too
probably had a mental break when somepony tried explaining ponies could get their own sugar cubes, let alone sugar-filled pastries lol
>>
>>37657136
>so surprised you can get sugar cubes his mind can’t even comprehend it
>actively avoids usual sweets treats in favor of sugarcubes because it reminds him of the masters
>the girls stuck having to choose either to help him grow more independent of his old masters by breaking his dependency on sugar cubes, or allowing him to have what is clearly a coping mechanism
>>
>>37657043
>a eugenics-rape-slavery ring
>aryanne becomes suspect #1
>turns out she's completely innocent and just as if not more horrified/enraged of the idea because it makes the eugenics she actually wants look bad
>that and hoersanon, while handsome, isn't her type
>rarara may or may not take insult to that and they both declare each other's taste in colts is shit. because lolcatfight
>aryanne then focuses her passion for her ideas into drive to hunt down this alleged eugenics group/cult that may or may not actually exist
>>
>>37656911
I just figured it was the animal caretaker thing.
>>
>>37656244
Chadly tbqh
>>
>>37657043
no need for human anon, Horse anon is the main drive of the story, adding human anon for no reason whatsoever would be retarded and would ruin the story atleast in my opinion.
>>
>>37657551
probably, but the main point of my post was the humor of the ponies looking for the Masters, Hoers knowing that Anon (technically) is one but not knowing they'd want him to tell them that, and Anon not knowing there's this whole marehunt thing going on, and when everything comes together they can't go with the knee-jerk reaction they've probably been fantasizing about for however long cause they KNOW Anon by this point
miscommunication plot cubed, except instead of people being stupid its Hoers being the kind of chill one can only be when they used to be non-sapient
>>
>>37657022
Ya you wrote that well I thought they meant other ponies as well
>>
>>37657551
Would you rather have some poor minotauress get her ass kicked for looking similar to Anonhoers' "masters"?
I'd love to see how Sun and Moon Butt react to a stallion their size.
>>
>>37656491
Yes it is
>>
>>37657854
>>
>>37658165
Oh my, how lewd
>>
>>37658914
how's it lewd, its just a pie
>>
File: 1633799452522.jpg (78 KB, 600x719)
78 KB
78 KB JPG
Apple
>>
Mr Skeltal? LaPs 40k shitpost that you've been binning is missing the latest entry. When you get a chance could you update it please?
>>
>>37659094
>but the barn is on fire!
>>
>>37659364
Well shucks, i reckon we best get going with the foal making then!
>>
>>37656585
>"I'll see about getting a home made to his scale at some point, but for now, It'll have to do. Thank you."
>"It ain't nothing," Applejack waves off. "Just doin' the right thing."
>"Still, I'll make sure you're reimbursed for the costs of housing him," Twilight adds. "I can only imagine how much a stallion of his side will need to eat."
>Applejack blinks.
>"Well shoot, Ah hadn't thought of that. Ah hope we end up havin' enough spare apples for cider season this year."
>"Well, I think the next order of business is to go see our new guest and help him settle in," Twilight' concludes as she walks over to a desk to grab some paper.
>One letter later sent via dragon fire, and the six mares are off to see Ponyville's newest residents.

>These little horses- ponies, they tell you- are strange, but friendly enough.
>especially the Apples- the ponies, not the treats.
>They've brought you to a nice barn, and have given you a pile of apples to eat- the treat, not the ponies.
>At first, you thought they were crab apples because they're so tiny, but they're actually quite a bit sweeter and tastier than even the big apples the masters sometimes give you.
>Needless to say, you're pretty happy right now, and not even the pony foal currently climbing up your neck can bother you as you chew appreciatively.
>"Ah'm on top of the world!" the filly shouts, as she reaches the summit, standing proudly atop your head.
>"Apple Bloom! What in tarnashin' are ya thinkin'?! Get down from there!"
>"Ah, but Big Mac, Ah just got up here! At least let Mr, Mous stand up first!"
>"Bloom!"
"It's alright, Mac, I'm used to it," you tell the little-but slightly larger than average pony. "She barely weighs a thing, anyway."
>With that, you begin to stand and stretch your neck up as much as possible, smiling at the excited 'woop!' from the filly tangled up in your mane.
>"Wow! Ah can't believe how high up Ah am! Big Mac, look, Ah can touch the rafters!"
"Careful up there," you warn as the filly rears up and brushes a hoof against the wooden beam above. "How about you settle in and we'll go for a nice trot?"
>"Yeah!"
>Once the filly has all four hooves down on your head, you start walking around the barn.
>As you become more sure that she won't fall off, you pick up speed, and look at the open barn doors.
"You're holding on real well up there, Bloom," you comment. "How about we enjoy ourselves a nice midday trot?"
>"Really?! Big Mac, can we?!"
>"Well, Ah suppose, but you two best be careful. Ah don't want ya fallen off and bustin' a leg, Bloom."
>Your expression sobers at the thought, and what might have to be done to the filly afterwards.
>"Don't you worry, I'll be sure not to go too fast. I won't let that happen."
>With new caution, you head out into the sunshine, keeping your gait as smooth as possible as you move towards the trees, starting to weave between them.
>You feel the filly begin to lean sideways, but she quickly centers herself again with an apple in her mouth.
>>
>>37659782
>>These little horses- ponies, they tell you- are strange, but friendly enough.
>>especially the Apples- the ponies, not the treats.
>>They've brought you to a nice barn, and have given you a pile of apples to eat- the treat, not the ponies.
That was really well done
>>
I'm currently reading J'adore and this little detail mentioning Fleur's office being on the 173rd floor really sticks out to me like a sore thumb. Is anybody else having a hard time picturing such as mega-skyscraper in Canterlot? Hell, even the Burj Khalifa is only 163 floors tall.
>>
>>37659922
Agreed
>>
>>37660113
>Is anybody else having a hard time picturing such as mega-skyscraper in Canterlot?
No but I'm not an autist so I don't know what to tell you
>>
>>37660113
While the number is quite silly, poners are also smol, so their room sizes would be smaller allowing more floors per building.
It wouldn't be a direct 'double the floors' but it would add up for large buildings.
>>
>>37660113
haven't read the story, but what if the first floor is at the base of the mountain, rather than at the "street-level" shelf/platform that Canterlot is on?
>>
>>37660113
not realy, that Canterlot was discribed as being divided in quite differents districts with the downtown/uptown having many skycrapers and spires
Also I imagine that magic would help to build quite tall buildings

>>37660369
the story already described the building as a big skyscraper with a dock for flying ships on it's top and with the first floor being street level
>>
>>37659782
>"Well, Ah suppose, but you two best be careful. Ah don't want ya fallen off and bustin' a leg, Bloom."
>Your expression sobers at the thought, and what might have to be done to the filly afterwards.

Horsenon knows what happens to horses with bad legs. He doesn't think they disappear, he knows. This means some retard put down a horse in front of the others. Is this a thing people do? Auntie always said you had to move them out of sight first.
>>
>>37660707
It just doesn't really fit into the show's aesthetics for Canterlot
>>
>>37659364
>"Naw, Anon, that there's just the northern lights."
>>
>>37655365
With that flag I'm imagining Luna posting that.
Hmmm...
>Luna tries to woo a stallion on the horsenet
>Celestia doesn't think it will work but still follows her progress in secret just in case it does
>Noone believes her to be the real Luna and stallions know better than to meet up with some random mare from online
>But then there's Anon, who's confident he could fight a fully grown mare or 2 If things for out of hand.
>So to Luna's (and Celestia's) surprise he agrees to meet and go on a date with her
>both meet at a fancy restaurant and Anon is shocked but also relived that it actually is Luna so he tells her he'd give her a chance.
>Luna spills all of her thousand year old spaghetti and nearly burns down the restaurant if it weren't for Celestia following her because she knew something like that might happen
>Anon still had a blast and they agree to meet again
>Celestia convinces Luna to let her come along for the next few dates to see if Anon was interested in her as well
>something something Celestia adorably failing at flirting with Anon
>something something it works anyways
>something something humans can get Alicorns pregnant
>something something pregnant alicorns are very protective and cuddly
>something something a maid almost got killed by Luna because she accidentally opened the door to the bedroom while Anon was getting clothed
I'm a sucker for romance and princesses being adorably awkward... and cute foals giving anon dad powers.
>>
>>37660717
>It just doesn't really fit into the show's aesthetics for Canterlot
Neither does Canterlot as a sprawling metropolis.
>>
>>37660717
Canterlot as shown as like an old European city center. Cathedrals and the like are going to be your tallest buildings and the streets are going to be fairly narrow and winding except when they open up into larger market areas. I have read exactly zero fanfics that depict Canterlot like that. I imagine that's because the majority of fanfic writers haven't spent a lot of time fucking around European city centers and old towns. So while you're correct, you're also likely being selective with your autism.

Also, its fucking fanfiction and that shit exists to play liberties with established canon and aesthetics. I am truly sorry if that is taking you out of the story, but there's no reason it should.
>>
>>37660717
Neither does Anon. A green shitposter from 4chan in a nice suit, to the best of my knowledge, was ever featured in the show.
>>
File: this is fine.jpg (607 KB, 1280x720)
607 KB
607 KB JPG
>>
Can someone help me out with a working link to Functional Disfunction? Pastebin deemed it unshowable for reasons...
>>
>>37661140
honestly a straight up Tsiolkovsky Tower in the middle of an otherwise generally low tech pony city sounds rad to me
>>
>>37661178
did you try the ponebin method?
>>
File: 1445452548935.png (366 KB, 1122x850)
366 KB
366 KB PNG
What are the RGRE must read greens ?
>>
>>37661140
delet this
>>
>>37661350
The Long and Short of It
Anonymous Letters
>>
>>37661140
>this is fine
Yes. Your autism is your problem, not ours.
>>
>>37661468
>Anonymous Letters
Stop trying to make AL a thing. It's never going to be a thing.
>>
>>37661468
>Anonymous Letters
>ywn be childhood friends with Rarity
>>
>>37661350
Any of LaP's stuff involving Rarity or Fleur as the main pony.
>>
>>37661140
I like it
I would also put some more tall skyscrapers in the center, around the gigantic central one, would be very kino
and you also forggot the slum where Luke lived before being "convinced" to move in with Fleur
>>
>>37661350
Anon's adventures in Saddle Arabia
https://ponepaste.org/92
It's RGRE taken to the extreme.
>>
>>37661350

These >>37661350
Spaghetti and fillies
Villanon by AponymousAuthor
Knight of the Moon
>>
File: MechAnon.png (14 KB, 509x1026)
14 KB
14 KB PNG
>>37659782
>>"Ah'm on top of the world!" the filly shouts, as she reaches the summit, standing proudly atop your head.

Reminds me of pic related
>>
>>37662267
>crotch carrier
What if I got an erection?
>>
>>37662308
Sweetie will probably hit on you and try to get her hooves on it
>>
>>37661350
Forefather of all RGRE. Xenophilia
>>
File: xeno.jpg (249 KB, 641x791)
249 KB
249 KB JPG
>>37662456
>>37661350
This fucking this, if you really want to start with the RGRE genre, start with Xenophilia. It was RGRE even before RGRE was a thing.
>>
File: wEGCMmG.jpg (32 KB, 680x680)
32 KB
32 KB JPG
wtf did i walk into it was just a misclick
>>
>>37662687
Go be a reactionary faggot somewhere else.
>>
File: 1624462831448.png (268 KB, 1000x1000)
268 KB
268 KB PNG
>>37662687
>wojak
>>
>>37659782
>>37660708
Why are horses always put down when they break a leg?
Also he might just be a smart horse.
>>
>>37662987
>Why are horses always put down when they break a leg?
Its effectively impossible for the leg to heal. They will go the rest of their lives unable to do the things they used to do without considerable pain.
>>
I think it was here but does anyone remember a story where Anon hasn't had a sleepover since he was a child and a different pony breaks into his house at night because they think he needs it for emotional support like ponies do
>>37662992
>>37662987
It's mainly the front legs. Due to their balance something like 70% of their body weight is balanced by their front legs and they have a hard time recovering from that
>>
>>37662987
Several factors
Horse bones have a tendency to shatter when they break
There's less muscle and general tissue in the spots worst for breakage to help keep things in place, and the bone edges can easily cut through the skin
They're heavy animals, with a not ideal balance between mass and the load bearing capacity of their bodies which means they don't do well redistributing their weight on the remaining legs, will suffer from sores and the like if made to lie down for long periods, and don't like to stay down anyways and are at risk of re-injury/making it worse if they get scared and try to run
I have a traumatic memory of seeing a horse accident at a racetrack where the animal was able to literally kick off the end of its leg after the break while flailing. Poor bastard has to be put down right then and there
>>
>>37663088
I can only remember this old promp

> Anon keeps hearing about what happened at various sleepovers
> He always says he has plans when invited to a sleepover, partially because it sounds kinda fruity, and partially because he can't sleep if it's too noisy
> While he is at the Carrousel Beautique, paying for his new swimsuit, he mentions to Rarity that he doesn't get why ponies are always having sleepovers
> She has a bad feeling, and asks when the last time he went on a sleepover
> He scratched his cheek
"I think I was fourteen at the time, so fifteen years ago? Yeah, that sounds right."
> Rarity faints, then immediately revives
> She insists that he go to a sleepover this night, it's not healthy for someone to go so long without bonding like that
> He frowns at her
"Fine. I'll go with you to a sleepover, and see what I've been missing."
> Rarity hurriedly agrees, glad that he's finally being sensible
> It isn't until he leaves that she realizes what she agreed to
> Rarity begins to sweat at the thought of a stallion at her sleepover
> Luckily the other mares are also pretty coltish, so he shouldn't feel too out of place, but still
> She has a lot of preparation to do for the night

>Anon comes and everyone has a good time
>After seeing his "coltish side," which was Anon just going along with everything, Rarity feels a bit attracted to Anon
>When eveyone is asleep, she decides to enact a secret fantasy of hers: holding hooves while sleeping.
>When they wake up, a filly is sleeping between her and Anon and calls them mommy and daddy when she wakes up

> Sweetie Belle does her best to get Anon and Rarity together
> Even if it means acting like a little filly to trigger Anon's paternal instincts
>>
>>37663088
My best guess is Sleepiness in Ponyville by NoF. Seems his pastebin slipped off and I can't recall if he ever made a ponepaste. However, I did some digging.
https://poneb.in/g6HSANtn
I'll get this on my bin soon maybe.
>>
>>37663292
>>37659266
>>
>>37663292
That's the one I was thinking about it and it's been bugging me all week that I couldn't remember what it was. Thanks
>>
>>37663305
No problem my guy, there are some stories that just stay in memory so they're easy to track down.
>>37663302
Apologies. Expect the bin to be updated in the next 10 or so minutes. Just gonna comb through and edit what I'm missing.
>>
>>37663371
>Apologies. Expect the bin to be updated in the next 10 or so minutes. Just gonna comb through and edit what I'm missing.
Thank you.
>>
>>37663292
>NoF
More like Not One Finished, amirite?
>>
>>37664362
look the bright side
It means some one could take the concept and make a spiritual continuation of that story...
>>
>>37661208
No, how do i do that?
>>
>>37664924
just replace the "pastebin.com" in the URL with "poneb.in". Example with a random story I have open:
https://pastebin.com/N9Kp3X8j
\/
https://poneb.in/N9Kp3X8j
>>
>>37665122
Although it’s worth noting that this only works if someone had the foresight to archive the text before it got locked away and were able to archive it there
>>
>>37660708
reasons like this here >>37663103. Sometimes, if the break is truly horrendous, the owners won't wait for a vet or to get the other horses out of view. The animal is in so much pain and panic that they'll put them out of their misery as quickly as possible.
>>
>>37662456
>>37662649
Nta but after finishing the first chapter it's honestly not giving me too much hope. It doesn't seem bad, it just also doesn't seem like it'll be that great of a story.
>>
File: 1505515112903.jpg (377 KB, 1667x1250)
377 KB
377 KB JPG
>>
>Ancient, immortal, wealthy supernatural entity taking an interest in the MC because of inexplicable soulmate connection
The more I read, the more resemblance I'm seeing between J'adore and Twilight.
And what's the reason for making Photo Finish Fleur's manager anyway? She doesn't add much other than name recognition and funny German accent, her role in the fic would be better served by a well written OC. Her first appearance in the fic establishes that she's still a renowned fashion photographer, and yet from rest of her appearance in the story I get the impression that she spends most of her time managing Fleur's schedules and putting out PR fires. It'd make as much sense as having Rarity, a successful designer who runs a chain of boutiques, spend most of her days teaching in school. It'd be weird if that ever happened, haha, right?
>>
>>37665823
>It'd be weird if that ever happened, haha, right
Ikr? What a moron would think of such a story, makes no damn sense. Only a brainlet would put that into a story and would get laughed at by their peers, right?
Right?
>>
>>37659782
>A few chews later, and she comments, "The apples at the top o' the tree just taste better, don't'cha think?"
"Never really thought about it," you say honestly. "Then again, I've never really done much thinkin' at all before today, so maybe you're right."
>"That's alright, Mr. Anon, Granny always says thinkin' is a mare's job, not a stallions. You can just agree with me if'n you aren't sure."
"Well then, I guess they are sweeter than," you concede with a chuckle. "Thanks for clearing that up, little one."
>"It's no problem, just doin' my marely responsibility. Oh! It's sis and her friends! Hey Applejack! Look how high Ah am!"
>What in tarnation? Bloom get off his head!"
>"But he said Ah could be up here, and Mac said it was okay!"
>"Well, Ah'm sayin' it's not. Mr. Anon ain't your personal carriage!"
"It's alright, I'm used to carrying other's around. The masters love riding me."
>The six little mares freeze at that, but the orange one shakes her head and says, "That don't mean it's right, now come on and get off of him, Bloom."
>"Fine," she grumbles. "... Um, just let me figure out how real quick."
>Before she can start to shimmy down your neck, she's enveloped in a magenta glow and floats down.
"Huh, well isn't that something," you note as you see the purple one's horn glowing and put two and two together.
>"You haven't seen magic before?" the mare asks.
"Nope," you say as you watch the filly touch down and immediately dart over to her sister to regale her with her adventures atop your head.
>"What about these... masters, of yours? None of them used magic?"
"I don't think so," you say, giving it some serious thought. "Then again, they did have all sorts of doodads and gizmos that did some pretty crazy things. Maybe they were magic?"
>You shake your head and look around you, eyes falling on a field of lush green grass.
>You can practically here it calling to you, and start to had towards.
>"Excuse me, where are you going?" the purple mare asks.
"To eat," you explain. "Those apples were tasty, but I got interrupted from my grazing this morning, and I still have a lot of stomach to fill."
>There's a few calls as you walk away, but you really are too hungry to listen.
>The sun is already halfway through the sky, and you have plenty of grazing to do before nightfall.

>As the girls watch the large stallion saunter away, they can't help but watch his hind-end.
>"I can't believe I didn't notice earlier, but are you girls seeing what I'm seeing?" Twilight asks.
>"A rump you could bounce a bit off of?" Rarity answers as she fans herself. "Indeed..."
>While the other's agree, Twilight snaps, "No! I mean his lack of a cutie mark, you pervs!"
>Rarity blinks a few times and blushes.
>"Darn... you don't think he's a colt, do you?" Dash asks. "Like, how much bigger could he get?"
>"He's definitely not a colt," Pinkie says. "Not with jewels like that. Do they even make ball bras that big?"
>"I reckon so, but they're special ordered." AJ informs.
>>
>>37665928
>>"I reckon so, but they're special ordered." AJ informs.
>AJ informs
Them Apples keeping them apples safe.
>>
>>37665928
>Then again, I've never really done much thinkin' at all before today, so maybe you're right.
Interesting.
>>
>>37665823
I need to know what the Equestrian equivalent of Twilight was. Some moody high school colt being stalked by a batpony mare?

>A bunch of middle-aged stallions go to see the movie and nopony thinks it's weird
>>
>mega satan about to drop
i wonder what words of wisdom he will bring
>>
>>37666479
Deam dont remind me that shity movie, it took me 5 years to convince my sister to hate it too, that shit makes me hate vampires and werewolfs alike
>>
>>37665823
If J'adore is Twilight with ponies, then we have the proof that ponies make anything better
>>
>>37666693
It's not, Hot Take Anon is just tired of getting BTFO'd over his city planning autism.
>>
>>37666693
Youre right satan, pone makes anything better
>>
>>37666665
almost, now lets see who the real prison bitch is
>>>37666666
>>
>>37666811
It's called common sense to find the presence of an office building taller than the Burj Khalifa inside a city built on the side of a bloody mountain questionable. It seems to me you're the autistic one for getting butthurt because you couldn't accept the fic you're fawning over is without its flaws.
>>
>>37667043
>mock autist for autism
>fawning
I mean, whatever you need to make it through the day, anon.
>>
>>37667043
Anon, the whole city is hanging at the side the of the mountain and they have magic to make that feasible
>>
>>37665928
>>"A rump you could bounce a bit off of?" Rarity answers as she fans herself. "Indeed..."
>>While the other's agree, Twilight snaps, "No! I mean his lack of a cutie mark, you pervs!"
>>Rarity blinks a few times and blushes.
>>"Darn... you don't think he's a colt, do you?" Dash asks. "Like, how much bigger could he get?"
>>"He's definitely not a colt," Pinkie says. "Not with jewels like that. Do they even make ball bras that big?"
>>"I reckon so, but they're special ordered." AJ informs.
Man, I want a bunch of mares to perv on me. Like, talk about my butt and stuff. That would do wonders for my self-esteem. Like, to the point of where I would be really easily tricked into probably a bad relationship with a mare because she gave me a bunch of positive attention and made me feel attractive.
>>
>>37667043
Lmao what the fuck? I haven't read j'adore yet but if that's really in there that's hilariously retarded.
>>
>>37665797
Isn't the SI for that story supposed to be Rainbow Dash instead of the human?
>>
>>37667080
>>37665797
its more important for its historical relevance than its actual quality
>>
Kinda wish there was more RGRE Superhero stuff, although i know it was good, Villanon just wasnt my cup of tea.
>>
File: 1331713.png (182 KB, 739x1279)
182 KB
182 KB PNG
>Magical colt Anon in RGRE
>>
>>37667111
The world is drowning in capeshit and you need more of it?
>>
>>37667176
Anon, there more to superheroes stories than generic marvel movie stuff and 4chan's pseudo-intellectuals buzzwords
>>
>>37667114
>constantly goes off script, resulting in footage being thrown out
>sweaty nerds will pay top dollar for those recordings
>>
File: 2527039.jpg (723 KB, 1920x2561)
723 KB
723 KB JPG
A bit of an announcement.
Tuftbeard Flurry is going to be on a rather SHORT hiatus for a bit. There's two reasons why:
1.) I want to plan out the story more from where I'm at and feel like the last update was a good point to pause it and do so.

and 2.) AKA the main reason: I have an idea for a story I've been wanting to do for a while for the Halloween season. Once a significant chunk of that is written I plan on returning to our favorite tendie-lady. I might alternate between updating that and the new story going forward until they're both done.

A bit of a sneak preview for the new story: It's going to be about Anon and his dysfunctional herd consisting of a unicorn vampire, an earth pony hengstwolf (pony werewolf), and a pegasus ghost. It's the first time I've written about a herd but I'm up for the challenge.
>>
>>37667218
Neat!
>>
File: 2236763.jpg (846 KB, 3840x2160)
846 KB
846 KB JPG
>>37667114
>Superfilly stallion that can defeat enemies with Insults, Unbearable Whimsy and Alcoholism of Mass Destruction https://youtu.be/ZglX4P-tpcA?t=30
>The mares that tried to tame him somehow all ended up contributing to his whimsy instead.
>In fact, half of the villains of the week are just mares that tried to fix his whimsy
>They don't know how this keep happening
>>
File: 1586355110314.jpg (271 KB, 1280x960)
271 KB
271 KB JPG
>>37667218
Nice
>>
>>37662308
There's a reason why Sweetie is smiling like that.
>>
>>37667218
the propeller claims another victim
>>
>>37667424
think that Halloween OP pic should be a propeller pic
>>
>>37667507
>the propeller pone of the depths, hoarder of writefags
>>
File: ycwq6giycno71.jpg (47 KB, 640x511)
47 KB
47 KB JPG
>>37666665
>>
>>37667878
That post ignores all of the actual stuff that makes the books a chore to read. Twilight doesn't get lambasted because human+vamp romance, but because of bad characters, plots, and existential horrors like imprinting on a baby
>>
>>37667878
god damnit /tv/
>>
>>37667878
>haremshit
still shit
>>
>>37667878
Welp that change everything
>>37667340
>Alcoholism of Mass Destruction
As a whisky adict i wanna know more about this power
>>
>>37667992
says this on the thread that is literally just pseudo harem general
>>
>>37667878
i haven't laughed this hard in months. thanks for the cap, anon. at last i truly see
>>
>>37667878
>pic
well in that case the werewolf girl is best because she's probably a delicious dark-skinned tomboy, and also not trying to eat you
at least not literally
>>
>>37667878
Fuck off with your tired, recycled cap. The smut and wish fulfillment I read is much better that Twilight.
>>
File: 1613574379627.png (294 KB, 1070x1864)
294 KB
294 KB PNG
I wish there were more nuanced takes on rgre rather than just "mares = men, stallions = women". One especially egregious offender is the whole "mares can't be raped" thing. It makes absolutely zero sense outside of a ham-fisted most basic take on the rgr. In all likelihood Equestria would end up having a more fair assessment of rape all around rather than just seeing one group as victims and the other as perpetrators.
>>
>>37668456
Give me a little sucky sucky and I'll consider it.
>>
>>37668456
>It makes absolutely zero sense
you know that it is based in real equine biology right ?

>In all likelihood Equestria would end up having a more fair assessment of rape all around
Why would it ? why wouldn't an RGRE society end up cattering to their fragile sex just like ours does ? It's part of the whole sexism thing
>>
>>37668456
posts like this is why stallions shouldn't be allowed in the ponynet
>>
>>37668456
>I wish
I don't care and you suck at wishing.
>>
File: 1633970859670.jpg (308 KB, 480x774)
308 KB
308 KB JPG
apple
>>
>>37668596
Applejack is truly the Trixie Thundercunt of the group.
>>
>Be Twilight
>Carefully sneak on Anon and lick his but
>"Twilight, wtf ?!"
"We are legaly horse married now Anon"
>>
>>37668596
>pygmy zebra mare
i think that was a filly
>>37668512
>you know that it is based in real equine biology right ?
wait really?
>>
>>37668681
So if i lick her horsepussy then is mine? Cool!
>>
>>37668759
>wait really?
irl mares have much stronger muscles down there and more control of those muscles too, to the point they can clench so hard you can barely fit a needle through the hole, preventing unwanted intercourse
>>
>>37668887
>put penis in mare
>try to pull out
>she holds you in place
>threatens to crunch your dick unless you agree to everything she says
damn
mares are scary
i guess theres some serious trust between partners with sex
>>
>>37668972
>>threatens to crunch your dick unless you agree to everything she says
thats not how it works
>>
>>37668972
now that scenarion is something I never saw being used in RGRE
>>
File: 1612146202819.png (38 KB, 470x389)
38 KB
38 KB PNG
>>37668512
>>37668887
No, I didn't know that. I'll concede on that point.
>>37669097
How so? If they can clench hard enough to prevent entry then shouldn't they be able to do the same when something's already inside?
>>
File: fugg:DDD.png (15 KB, 1056x73)
15 KB
15 KB PNG
>>37664362
Wrong
Get hype
>>
>>37669233
Talking about a project isn't finishing a project; nof is great for talk.
>>
>>37668456
It’s because RGRE at its core is a fetish general. If the prompt doesn’t reduce itself down to stallions get easy pussy, it’s not welcome here.
>>
File: 1464298.png (374 KB, 5088x5234)
374 KB
374 KB PNG
>>37668972
and that's why you shouldn't go cuddling around and why stallionism is needed Anon
>>
>>37668011
Don't talk to it.
>>
>>37669233
For future reference a 'today' screencap is useless, you can hover over that to get the actual timestamp.
>>
>>37669233
Haha, yes!
>>
>>37669556
Huh? did you say something Caramel? Me and my wife, Harshwhinny, were busy having a healthy, yet spicy sex life.
You know.
Like a normal couple does.
>>
>>37667054

See, APA, normally I'd worry about you for saying that, but I'm in the same boat.
>>
>>37669152
Strong enough to block entrance is not equal to strong enough to crush.
>>
>>37670492
You don't know that
>>
>>37670490
>See, APA,
I am about 90% sure that you are some sort of seer and/or oracle.
>>
>>37670510
kek if real
Also I feel like that Anon lives in your walls.
Better start putting holes in them with a sledgehammer, just to be sure!
>>
>>37670639
We're just worried about APA, is all. He leaves his laundry all over the floor and that's just not healthy.
>>
>>37670510
APA! My aracnophobic friend, how are you this fine night?
>>
>>37670510
have you picked up your socks yet?
>>
File: 1633987709376.png (206 KB, 888x900)
206 KB
206 KB PNG
>Anonymous, do you know how much you are owning to the corwn on taxes ?
>Luckily for you, I know a way for you to compensate all your debts... with service
>>
File: 1619145873305.png (12 KB, 588x620)
12 KB
12 KB PNG
>>37670951
>Anonymous, do you know how much you are owning to the corwn on taxes ?
"Yes. Zero bits. I'd like to see you try and steal my hard-earned money."
>>
>>37670951
I'd better be getting citizenship with this
>>
>>37670951
>Anon throwing a Boston tea party is surprisingly RGRE enough
>>
File: 1624430046578.png (568 KB, 3878x3960)
568 KB
568 KB PNG
>>37671052
>stallion
>hard-earned money
>>
>>37670951
>stealing a cock's last bits
you mares are sick
>>
>>37665928
>"Just like Big Mac's!" Applebloom chirps enthusiastically, getting six pairs of wide-eyes to snap to her. "Ah wonder if Mr. Anon would want ta join the crusaders... And why would'cha want ta bounce a bit off his rump, Rarity? Is that some sort of grown-up game?"
>"N-never you mind about all that," AJ yells. "You just get back to the house and do your homework!"
>"But Ah don't have any homework!"
>"Than clean your room!"
>"Already did that, too!"
>"Consarn it! Just get, and don't ya mention what we were talkin' about to Granny!"
>"Oh! Granny hasn't seen Mr. Anon yet! Ah bet she won't believe how big he is!"
>The little filly runs off, leaving the flustered mares to kick themselves for forgetting she had even been standing there.
>In their defense, Anon's departure was distracting.
>"So... what do we do now?" Rainbow asks. "Go over there and start asking questions?"
>"Um, but isn't rude to interrupt some pony when they're eating?" Fluttershy asks.
>"How long do you think it'll take him to finish?"
>"Well, in Veggie Prepper's book Of Wilderness Survival and Cuisine, she writes that a pony can sustain themselves on grazing five hours a day, and Mr. Anon is at least four times larger than an average pony, so..."
>"What? We sit here for, like, twenty hours?"
>"Of course not," Pinkie says to the impatient Rainbow Dash. "His mouth is bigger, so that means he can eat more with each bite. I'm gonna guess he'll be done in ten hours. Fifteen tops."
>Rainbow Dash groans, and even the other girls look ready to argue, but then Fluttershy surprises them all by walking towards Anon.
>When she reaches him, he looks up at her, and she smiles lightly before lowering her head to take a bite of grass.
>Anon simply nods and goes back to munching, the two eating together in silence.
>The other's stare, until Pinkie's tummy rumbles, and she shrugs.
>"The doc did say I should eat more greens," she muses before bouncing over to join the pair.
>"I suppose it will be better for my figure than anything else I could have for lunch," Rarity says as she trots over.
>"Well shoot, it's ma family's grass," Applejack says. "And I'll be darn if Ah'm the only one not eating it."
>"Augh, whatever," Rainbow says. "It beets standing around wasting time, I guess."
>Twilight watches, confused, before sighing and moving to sit under a tree.
>She pulls a book from her saddlebag, Third Eye's Guide to Mental Wellness and starts reading the chapters on traumatic experiences in case it becomes relevant for Anon later.
>Idly, she pulls up a tough of grass and pops it in her mouth.

>Princess Celestia trots through the town of Ponyville, smiling kindly at her subjects as she passes.
>She left her guards back at Twilight's castle with Spike after having talked to the young drake.
>From his own descriptions of the new stallion in town and Twilight's she feels her suspicions even more likely, and if so, than too many ponies in armor might frighten the potentially skittish newcomer.
>>
>>37671387
>Reject modernity.
>Return to hoers.
>>
File: 1662020.png (51 KB, 543x521)
51 KB
51 KB PNG
Defeating a stallion villain.
>>
>>37670639
I took your advice and now my walls are fucked. Thanks for nothing, Anon.
>>37670741
Asleep! I left early last night.
>>37670800
But if I do, then what will I jerk off into?
>>
>>37671175
>>37671052
>my hard-earned money
Getting on your knees and licking a clit ain't hard, Anon.
>>
>>37671387
Heh, I like how they give in to the call of their old instincts.
Even Twiggles, though she doesn't even realize it.
More when?
>>
>>37672064
>Thanks for nothing, Anon
Hey, I said 'to be sure', and now you are quite sure of him not living in your walls!
I absolutely helped, can't tell me I didn't!
>>
>>37672093
You're not wrong, you're not wrong.
>>
This thread doesn't have enough grumpy mares who want their best friend to stop stealing candy from her shop, and "that big dummy" Anon to stop petting her mane and scratching behind her ears.
>>
>>37671595
Careful Anon, honk too hard and YOU just might become the villain, and not just because dark magic is stored in the balls (which is why mares don't get corrupted so easily, since the ovaries are smaller)
>>
Just to keep you all posted, school still blows. God willing this will be the last week of being behind and I can start working on the Long and Short of It in earnest again.
>>
>>37672210
I like the idea of her possessively grooming my hair of rubbing her tuft against me after she chases off some other mare making the moves on me.
>>
File: 1608617077795.jpg (1.28 MB, 2224x1668)
1.28 MB
1.28 MB JPG
>>37671096
>Anon thinks it means he'd have to do some licky-licky on the moonhoers
>he didn't expect to be stuffed into a platoon with a bunch of ponies
>he also didn't expect a slave-driver of a drill sergeant in a boot camp
>Luna was a little sick and tired of dealing with whiny stallions and sorry excuses of mares
>used her severely understaffed Night Guard as an excuse to get those maggots into shape and make 'em fierce warriors
>all for their own good and t-totally not because the mare has a thing for amazonian stallions of old
I would like to know more.
>>
>>37672306
Take your time friend, we're not going anywhere.
>>
File: Angry Moonhorse.jpg (7 KB, 300x168)
7 KB
7 KB JPG
>>37672481
>"MORE TWENTY FIVE PUSH UPS RECRUIT ANON!!!"
>mostly definitely not watching that round butty going up and down
>>
File: know more.jpg (52 KB, 630x630)
52 KB
52 KB JPG
>>37672481
Love the idea and pic Anon
>>
>>37672481
Desire to know more intensifies
>>
>>37672481
>RGREquestria has citizenship through service
>this is why stallions tend to not have voting rights or many pursuits, since they do not have the capacity to serve to their utmost
>the few that do typically serve as nurses or pencilpushers, which dictates their lives outside of service as well
>the extremely rare stallions that do serve admirably tend to reach high ranking positions, not out of a sexist “we want a stallion warming our general beds”, but because they tend to have that mare-ish zeal to improve upon themselves that gives impressive results
>citizenship through service explains canon Shining Armor in RGRE without pussifying him
>>
Okay okay, i think i got it. Just listen once to this:

Submissive and Breedable Stallion.

That's it. That's all i've got to say. Carry on.
>>
>>37672866
>the RGRE aspect isn't so much about being male as it is about being a civilian wuss in a militaristic society
>>
What if Caramel only pretended to be a cunt in order to chase off mares who only want to fuck him and his friends? If a mare persists despite the "fuck off, we aren't going to rut" treatment, he'd ease off the bitchiness and show off his actual personality.
>>
>>37673433
>Caramel and Anon are the two lines of defense in their friend group.
>Caramel is the stick that keeps the mares that just want an easy fuck away.
>Anon is the carrot that'll make sure the mares that survive caramel are actually interested in one of them and aren't just really determined.
>Not many mares stay lucid under his 'magic fingers', the only reason aloe and lotus havent snatched him into a herd already is because it'd ruin the stallions 'defense'.
>As twin they can understand and respect 'sisters before misters' even if Anons version is a bit backwards.
That doesn't mean they aren't aggressively trying to matchmake Anons friends to good mares as fast as possible.
>>
>>37673512
>That doesn't mean they aren't aggressively trying to matchmake Anons friends to good mares as fast as possible.
I like a really aggressive, and yet somehow wildly successful, match-making endeavor.
>>
>>37672397
I like your confy thinking anon
>>
>>37673512
>spa twins going in on lovebutt's turf
what could possibly go wrong?
>>
>>37652541
Gosh, the G5 ponies are so plush. I keep imagining how plump and good and plump Pipp would feel around my cock. I want to dominate that fat little marelet.
>>
File: Now kiss.gif (231 KB, 1024x571)
231 KB
231 KB GIF
>>37673755
>Implying she isn't spearheading the operation.
>>
>I am terminally lonely, please respond to my bait and feed me (You)'s!
No.
>>
>>37672076
Probably tomorrow as it has been updated every single day.
>>
>Okay! You’ve got this Scootaloo
>This is the day you’re gonna talk to Anon
>Ever since that little colt appeared in Equestria and showed up in your class h made your head go crazy
>You love the sound of his voice, the perfume he always wears, his style, his-
>SCOOTALOO FOCUS
>You’re not a colt, don’t get all lovey-dovey!
>You don’t even know how much time you lost
>Were you staring
>You were staring
>He knows you were staring and is already uncomfortable
>Shaking your head, you hear him giggle
>Damn, that’s already one point lost
>Okay, now go talk to him before you embarrass yourself even more!
>You power walk towards the handsome colt, and he begins to tower over you
“H-hi Anon”
>” Oh! hi Scootaloo, what were you thinking about for so long?”
>He says with a grin, you’re pretty sure your coat is not orange at this point
“Oh haha, n-nothing important anyways, so I’d like to ask you-”
>” Anon, dear I got us the drinks!”
>What
>” Thanks Twist! Scootaloo, I’d like to introduce you to my fillyfriend”

I heard that in the US it's common to tell whoever you're dating not to talk to anyone of the opposite sex but you, this included blocking people on snapchat, which is somehow still alive there, is this true Anons?
>>
>>37674144
>I heard that in the US it's common to tell whoever you're dating not to talk to anyone of the opposite sex but you, this included blocking people on snapchat, which is somehow still alive there, is this true Anons?
only if your SO is fucking psycho. It does happen occasionally but not as often as the internet makes it out to be
>>
>>37674151
Nice to see Americans think that's as dumb as it is, thanks (you)
>>
>>37673876
I was just thinking the same thing about Sprout.
>>
>>37674144
>beaten by twist
HOW WILL SCOOTALOO EVER RECOVER
>>
>>37674144
What do zoomers in your country use besides snapchat? Here almost everyone under 20 has it
>>
>>37674144
>I heard that in the US it's common to tell whoever you're dating not to talk to anyone of the opposite sex but you, this included blocking people on snapchat, which is somehow still alive there, is this true Anons?
Giant. G I A N T fucking red flag.
>>
>>37674389
are there any worse red flags that aren't threatening physical violence? it's been a decade since i've dated and even i know that restricting who your SO can interact with for no good reason is not fucking ok
>>
>>37674582
Demanding that you cut off ties with your family, assuming your family isn't toxic to begin with. I've seen that one before: "I'm your family now."
>>
>>37674151
Now thats some toxic beheavor
>>
>>37674596
jesus christ how horrifying
>>
>>37667218
Yess, good news!
As long as you don't stop the flurry one, I will gladly enjoy the new Halloween special when it's done.
>>
>>37674596
>>37674582
Telling you to either cut off all of your friends, or usually specifically any friends you have of the opposite gender.
>>
File: 610825.png (1.24 MB, 1440x1440)
1.24 MB
1.24 MB PNG
>>37674826
I have absolutely zero intention of stopping the Flurry one. It's as fun for me to write as it is for you guys to read. If not more so! So don't listen to the doomers, I'm going to be working on Tuftbeard Flurry in the background as I work on this new one too. Mainly planning out the next update and connecting where we're at now to the LARP scene which is partially written currently.
>>
>>37674144

Nope, that's a giant red flag. Isolating a victim from their friends is one of the first things an abuser does.
>>
File: 1632543530250.png (285 KB, 377x768)
285 KB
285 KB PNG
>>37674144

Nope. Screaming red flag, even by my rather possessive standards.

Also, Glimmer hypno within a few days.
>>
File: 1623011783383.png (1.14 MB, 1990x1314)
1.14 MB
1.14 MB PNG
>>37672481
I can just imagine Anon thinking he's gonna be put through hell only to find out that dealing with a platoon of pony soldiers is like dealing with a middle school gym class.
>>37672866
>>37673081
Woah, an actually good idea?
>>
>>37672627
>>37672481
>>37675820
>anon is the slowest in the group because he's not a hoers
>gets yelled at to repeat the course multiple times by drill SGT pone hartmane
>anon done it so many times drill SGT pone got tired herself
>>
File: 1608511180524.png (177 KB, 1280x1280)
177 KB
177 KB PNG
>>37674144
>
>>
>>37675896
I like this idea, let's spin it up a bit.
>Anon ends up making a military record of the highest amount of course repeats.
>It's both a shame and very fucking impressive, especially because by the 20th repeat - when the Sergeant can barely keep up with him any longer - he's still just mildly sweaty.
>Meanwhile, Anon is wondering about whether he should actively start doing some endurance training, since the cardio in the army sucks donkey ass.
>>
File: expanddong5.png (1.62 MB, 1917x904)
1.62 MB
1.62 MB PNG
>>37672866
>Flash Magnus has a great eye for not-so-obvious traits and a knack for turning recruits that other mare officers would declare lost causes into often specialized guards worthy of standing at the side of a diarch
>anon is the latest "lost cause" sent his way: some skinnyfat bald monkey. well he's determined at least
>its that determination that clues Flash into Anon's potential
>so he makes Anon run
>and run
>and run
>throws in the occasional upper body exercises while he's at it, before more he goes back to slave driver mode and makes Anon run some more
>four months in and anon can keep up with the rest of the guard
>six months in and anon can marathon respectably with only a few outlyer ponies able to keep pace with him
>by the ninth month anon has fully returned to monke, becoming the embodiment of 'muh human stamina' and a persistence hunter like his ancestors
i started writing this but got distracted and can't remember where i was going with it, so fuck it i'm gonna just post this garbage and be done with it
>>
>>37676055
The obvious solution is to turn him into an agent of the Crown, for finding ponies on the lam and hunting them down.
>>
>>37671387
>She tries to rein in her own excitement, but feels her pace quicken.
>She arrives at Sweet Apple Acres without taking wing, and begins to head towards the farm house to ask where her student and the other's might be, but quickly finds that there's no need.
>Off the path, in a clearing among the apple trees are Equestria's heroes, all grazing on grass.
>And in the middle, a creature she'd not seen in well over a thousand years.
>Just the sight of him has her mind hurdling back to millennia past, and a reminiscent smile pulls at her lips.
>Then Twilight looks up from her book, drops the tuft of grass in her magical grasp, and stumbles to her hooves.
>"Princess Celestia!" she calls. "What are you doing here?!"
>Blinking out of her reminiscence, she watches Twilight trot over to her as the others take notice.
>The mares all begin to make there way over as well, but the stallion only looks up and meets her gaze.
>He sees the golden regalia, the horn and wings, the ethereal mane, and simply returns to his grazing once she's deemed just another pony.
>It's instantly refreshing, and Celestia wishes for nothing more than to remove the tiara and other bits of gold from her body, freeing herself from the unnatural weight to go over and graze with him.
>But alas, she has questions being asked of her and ponies to calm.
>"After having read your letter and your concerns, I thought it prudent to come see to this situation personally," she explains to her fellow princess and her friends. "I also had suspicion I had wished to confirm for myself."
>she glances back at the stallion and smiles a little wider.
>"And they have been."
>"What suspicions are those?" Twilight asks. "Do you know this stallion?"
>"No, but I do know of his kind," she explains, getting inquisitive looks.
>"Kind? But isn't Anon just, like, a big pony?" Rainbow asks.
>"Big, certainly, but he's not a pony," Celestia says with a chuckle. "He's a horse."
>Twilight looks over at the stallion with new interest.
>"But he's easily twice as large as the Saddle Arabian delegates who visited."
>"Ah, yes, but you see, the difference between them and the stallion before us is that, while those of Saddle Arabia call themselves horses, they're closer to us ponies than this stallion. He's a true horse."
>"Ah don't get it, what's the difference?" Applejack asks as she looks at the large stallion and scratches her head. "A ponies a pony whether they got horns, wings, both or none, and if'n Anon here is a horse like those others, isn't it same? A horse is a horse sort o' deal?"
>Celestia sighs and shakes her head.
>"No, I'm afraid not. True horses existed long ago before either us, or the Saddle Arabians. In fact, Anon and his kind are the common ancestors of us all."
>"Oh! Does that mean Anon is a cave pony?" Pinkie asks as she bounces up and down. "I wonder if he knows any dinosaurs!"
>"I don't think he's a time traveler, dear," Rarity says, then thinks about it. "Probably, anyway."
>>
>>37676577
Oooh, some deep lore, me gusta!
>>
>>37662987
Humans heal from bone fractures much better than the average mammal do - we are an exception not the rule. Perk of being able to stay at the camp and have people bring you food&co mean natural selection actually start giving some shit about recovery from traumatic (and otherwise lethal short term) injuries.

Horses are an especially bad case to due to their legs being way less "meaty" than average, which result in the bone being poorly protected from impacts, having nothing else to held it in place if it break, and not having a lot of blood flow to carry nutrients when something need to heal down there.
Then you add the fact that horses were designed to be up and running so hard that evolution even got them to sleep standing, and you get a patient who is gonna put weight on his fracture no matter how painful it is.

TLDR: Evolution is a bitch.
>>
>>37676841
Also because how strong the muscles are the amount of tension in them makes it hard to reset the break. Only in modern times in first world can vets actually do anything but euthanize to relieve suffering.
>>
>>37676841
Posting real horses while talking about broken horse legs made me weary watching that. I was at partial clench the whole time thinking the happy reunion would take a sad turn.
>>
File: 1615885876783.gif (550 KB, 782x1062)
550 KB
550 KB GIF
>>37675896
>>37676024
I like the idea of the drill sergeant being in complete disbelief at Anon being slow as a slug but somehow outrunning the rest of the team. Hell, maybe she even thinks he's just pretending to be slow.
>>
>>37667207
>>37667114
That could actually be hilarious.
>>
>>37676603
I'm currently thinking over whether or not I should make Celestia and Luna horse/pony hybrids to explain why they're so big.
I'll have to think on it and the rest of the lore that's about to come up.
>>
>>37652541
but Izzy I want a sipp of your jizzy!
>>
>>37667207
>Moondancer clicks on the file she just spend a hundred bits on with a shaky hoof.
>She licks her lips as the video player boots up and buffers.
>She leans in as the video begins to play.
>Eyes glued to the screen, she sees her husbando, Anonymous, Leader of the Stallion Scouts and protector of the innocent, begin to pirouette, sparkles surrounding his body as his frilly scout uniform begins to form.
>He juts his butt out as the fabric falls over his croup, only for him to stumble and exaggerate the movement.
>The clothing flairs up more than the mere tantalizing tease that was intended, and Anon's big, plump balls are revealed.
>More than that, the strap of his ball bra snaps, and those perfectly smooth orbs bounce free,
>Moondancer hardly realized her hoof is between her thighs until the sound of wet schlicking reaches her ears.
>She goes faster as she pants, muzzle nearly touching the screen as Anon curses and stumbles back to his hooves, calling for wardrobe to get him a new bra and to make sure it's properly fitted this time.
>The video cuts out just before Moondancer finishes, and she desperately rewinds the video to just before Anon reveals himself, turning playback speed down to 0.25 to watch those lovely jewels bounce in slow-motion.
>Once she's done, she closes out the video and flops back in her seat, panting heavily.
>She adjusts herself, feeling the moisture under her rump, and groans.
>"You're such a gross pervert, Moondancer. Anon would be disgusted by you."
>>
File: lk9forblog.jpg (1.42 MB, 1920x1812)
1.42 MB
1.42 MB JPG
>>37667114
>>37667207
>>37676979
>stallion scouts armor is just skimpy landsknecht armor
>>
>On an horsenet forum, there is a thread for stallions to ask inappropriate questions about mares
>Most of the questions are about if it hurts to run with big teats, or if mares ever accidentally sit on their teats
>Anon posts the question, "What's the heaviest thing you can pick up with just your vag?"
>His inbox is inundated with vagpics
>All according to keikau
>>
>>37671527
>>37672076
>>37671387
Now I am a man who likes his ponies doing silly horse things. But I never realized how appealing grazing was. It feels like so much of a stronger connection to horse behaviour than things like nuzzling or sharing breath. Also, we need more stories involving sharing breath. That shit's my jam.
>>
>>37677025
I like it!
>>
>>37677025
oh my god it's the medieval power rangers
>>
>>37676941
I remember a story that had this kind of premise.
Both Celestia and Luna were horses in that, and Celestia specifically said that Luna is a 'little horse'.
Hmm, well, surprise us!
>>
>>37674346
Tiktok, Snapchat died at least 3 years ago here
>>
>>37676577
The suspension is getting to me. Thanks for the greens.
>>
File: 1633366666893.png (821 KB, 1100x671)
821 KB
821 KB PNG
>>37676960
back to the kitchen
>>
>>37676543
that sounds fun. not really sure how it goes rgre though. maybe he has a mare he piggybacks around to be the alpha strike complement to his long-term endurance?
>toss me. don't tell the unicorn
>>
>>37679367
Maybe they bank on his exotic masculinity to make most of them forget to run until its too late, and his high endurance pursuit predation for the rest?
>>
>>37679367
>Anon carries a marelet unicorn on his shoulder like a colorful gun turret
>>
File: 2682736.png (2.61 MB, 1780x1800)
2.61 MB
2.61 MB PNG
>>37679408
>>Anon carries a marelet unicorn on his shoulder like a colorful gun turret
>>
>>37679439
PERFECT
wait is that the unicorn guardsmare whose name escapes me from EDLWGM?
>>
>>37679446
Lily Glamerspear? Yes it is
>>
>>37679446
>EDLWGM
When was the last time that updated? The last update I read they were at the GGG and Anon had just waltzed with one of his guardsmares.
>>
>>37679408
>>37679439
How possessive of Anon would his gun mare be ?
And how often the other guard mares joke that that job is the only way a stallion would ever touch her ?
>>
>>37679468
>When was the last time that updated?
few days ago
>>
>>37679468
>When was the last time that updated? The last update I read they were at the GGG and Anon had just waltzed with one of his guardsmares.
There's been three updates since then.
>>
>>37679512
Correction, four updates since then.
>>
>>37679439
Anon and his marelet marefriend showing the world they can make a great pair if push comes to shove.
>>
>>37679439
>pumping a unicorn's tail dock during casting causes involuntary magic discharge in the direction the horn is pointing
>with hooves it's an awkward maneuver (barring ponka being ponka) but hands have no such issue maintaining a grip
well that explains canterlot wedding
>>
>>37676979
>Moondancer can hardly contain herself as she sits in the cheap fold-out chair provided by the convention alongside dozens of other sweaty mares.
>Ahead of her is a stage set with a long table lined with mics.
>The place where those who work on Stallion Scouts will soon be sat, including the star of the show, Anonymous.
>She's in the front row, and she idly wonders if she'll be able to smell him this close.
>Probably not over all the mare sweat around her, but she can dream, can't she.

Someone should pick this up.
What do you think will happen during the panel?
What will happen during the Q&A when Anon calls on Moondancer?
>>
>>37679837
>What will happen during the Q&A when Anon calls on Moondancer?
Spilling her spaghetti is the most obvious answer. Having an actually interesting question is the best segue to build an actual story.
>>
oyoy, anyone got the picture of luna saying she accidentally sent you nudes?
>>
>>37679837
Man, all this idol colt talk reminds me of that green SQA started and then dropped because everyone told him to go back to making TLASOI.

I liked that green.
>>
>>37679933
Friend do you even comprehend how incredibly niche TLASOI is.
>Non-Author-Insert male unicorn protagonist.
>Smol assertive batpony love interest.
>Slice of life that doesn't have ridiculous 'dramatic' plot looming.
>Good quality.
Most batpony greens i know of die very quick deaths before their time and SQA's is extremely relevant to my interests, just let me have this, please
>>
>>37676577
>"An interesting theory," Celestia says somberly. "Which could explain his presence, seeing as how true horses went extinct long ago."
>The group falls silent for several seconds.
>"... Oh," is all Pinkie can manage as her mane deflates a little.
>"B-but that can't be right!" Rainbow argues, pointing over at the stallion. "Anon is right there, so there must be more!"
>"And he did mention that he's sired foals before, even if it didn't sound like his choice," AJ adds. "Them little ones are probably horses to, right?"
>Celestia nods.
>"I would hope so," she agrees. "As terrible as the circumstances sound, that would be the proverbial silver lining in it."
>"Like how we've saved endangered species in the past with captive breeding programs," Fluttershy comments.
>"So uou suspect that there are ponies out there... what? Secretly restoring a previously lost race of equines? Why would they keep it a secret?" Twilight asks.
>"Well, these horses certainly are more than just animals," Rarity points out. "I doubt you could get ponies to agree to breeding them as such like they're an endangered species of turtle or condor."
>"I still can't believe things as big as him could even go extinct in the first place," Rainbow says. "I mean look at him. He's huge! Can you even imagine how strong the mares must have been? Heck, I bet even manticores would think twice before messing with them."
>"Perhaps, but in the end, it wasn't predation that dwindled their numbers, it was a failure to adapt to a rapidly changing world," Celestia informs. "As I understand it, their numbers weren't great even before the formation of Equestria, and when the wendigos besieged the lands..." she trails off, then shakes her head.
>"The few that happened to migrate in the direction which Equestria would be founded survived, but other herds did not fair as well. Some crossed an ice bridge that had formed and ended up in Saddle Arabia, and the ponies there, already of a larger stock than our own, ended up taking the stallions as concubines and the mares as cheap labor. The traces of such ancestry is still apparent to this day in the size and lithe appearance of many Saddle Arabians, but no pureblooded horses remain there."
>"And the horses that ended up in Equestria?" Twilight asks hesitantly.
>Celestia smiles down at her.
>"They were allowed the freedom to live life as they always had, roaming the plains unburdened by what they viewed as the overly complex trappings of civilization. Government was unnecessary as they lived communally, treating and taking care of each other as one large family. Settling down in houses and homes made little sense when they were always on the move in search of fresh pastures to graze. They had no need for currency as the land gave them everything they needed. They slept under the stars and went will the wind willed them, and they were happy."
>She smiles wistfully as she remembers simpler days.
>>
>>37680448
I need to go back and read from the start, it's a very interesting green, thank you anon.
>>
>>37680448
Very good so far. I like this horselore.
>>
File: 1095101.png (61 KB, 964x749)
61 KB
61 KB PNG
>>
>>37680858
Estrus hits earth ponies a lot harder than it does pegasi and unicorns. That's why earth ponies have such big families.
>>
>>37680448
Yes, more of this, good, very good.
I can't wait to see Twiggle's face drop and roll away on the ground when she realizes that her idol is a horse, kek
>>
>>37680858
>get drunk
>vaguely recall hitting on that hot slice of flank, Anon
>wake up in unfamiliar bed
>furless arm wrapping around your barrel
>mysterious soreness in the cooter area
>are you proud yet mom
>>
>>37680448
>"When Luna and I were young and not yet ascended, we were mere waifs on the streets. No family and no home. If not for a herd of horses passing close to our city, I don't think we would have made it. I still remember the day we heard of them on the outskirts. We, along with many others went to go see them, and what we saw were creatures, much like us, if on a much larger scale. For Luna and me, however, there was something else we saw in them, both a similarity and a difference. Like us, they had no homes, no roof over their heads or bits to buy food, and yet, so unlike us, bedraggled and weak, they were beautiful and strong. For all that Equestrian society lauded our advancements, our architecture, fashion, fine foods and so much more, we, two orphan fillies, saw none of it and suffered. And yet, these horses, wild and primitive as others would call them, were happy, healthy, and content."
>She chuckles as six mares listened with rapt, even disbelieving attention.
>"Well, needless to say, the chose was simple for us," Celestia continues. "We grabbed our only belongings, a pair of old blankets, and headed out to join the horses before they moved on once more. They didn't even question our presence after we said we wished to join them, and we lived with that herd for several years, growing strong and learning to survive the harsh elements, as well as much about the meaning of harmony. We were happy and at peace with them... Until Discord appeared, and his rein of chaos began."
>Celestia feels an old ember of hatred flicker in her chest, and she has to take a deep, calming breath as she reminds herself that Discord is an ally now.
>"He has never been truly evil, but back then he was thoughtless, negligent, and vainly self-centered. He never purposely killed, nor intentionally torture, but he played with creatures and land alike as if they are his toys. When he came into power, the weather would change from the absurd, such as chocolate typhoons and cotton candy overcast, to more dangerous things like wild fluctuations between searing heat and freezing cold. Plants could become candy inedible in equal measure, and nothing was certain save for the uncertainty, and while the ponies could adapt and endure, the horses could not. The rapid and constant changes to their diets alone was enough to make many fall ill, and by the time we were finally able to defeat Discord after years of his rule, it was already too late for the few horses of Equestria."
>She closes her eyes, a single tear managing to escape as she mourns as she had done countless times before the loss of the ones she called her family.
>The mares around her shed their own tears, some more than others, and Celestia is quick to move the conversation along from something so somber.
>"But here is Sir Anon now, and a possibility that there are more horses out there somewhere in the world. Such a revelation is a joyous occasion that should be celebrated, don't you all think?"
>>
>>37681633
>creature causes the extinction of a sapient species and doesn't give a fuck
>"he's our ally now"
no fuck him, turn his ass to stone again.
>>
>>37681682
In his defense, it sounds like the horses were already on their last leg at that point, he was just the last straw that finished them off.
>>
>>37681633
Well that's a twist I didn't expect.
>>37681682
Aye, I second this. Whether it was negligence, ignorance, or both, he caused the extinction of an entire sapient species.
It's like a different species of human existed until like 50 years ago or less - think of Neanderthal or something - and they died off because of the Chinese.
...Shit, what if something like this actually happened?
>>
>>37681816
>...Shit, what if something like this actually happened?
What if you're living through it right now
>>
>>37681859
>spoiler
What are you implying there, Anon?
>>
>>37682047
That when Equestria connects to Earth, mares will steal all the men, and the resulting children will be ponies, leading to a slow extinction of our species.
... Or China is killing the rest of us off.
>>
>>37682071
I do not like either options.
Where is the extreme sexual dimorphism when you need it?
Also, can we just >remove chink instead?
>>
>>37681383
Based Panko
>>
>>37682071
>... Or China is killing the rest of us off.
This

>>37682098
>can we just >remove chink instead
Can we? Yes. Will we? No.
>>
>>37681633
>"He's our ally now."
I am extremely conflicted right now, because it wouls take away from the main focus of horse innaquestria, but i want a crying fluttershy to ask Celestia "Why?", because she's smart enough to realise that if the sapient horses could not adapt to discords shenanigans, there are potentially a LOT of less intelligent animals that also wouldn't have.
>>
>>37681633
>Pinkie, nodding slowly at first but picking up speed, says, "Yeah... Yeah, you're right! I was going to throw Anon a Welcome to Ponyville party, but now it can be a Welcome Horses Back to Equestria party, too! This will be great!"
>As her mane inflates, Celestia reels her back down from her excited high.
>"While a party is in order, I think, you must be careful, Pinkie. Horses are not exactly like us ponies in their behavior. Similarly to cows, their instincts are closer to the surface, and they are prone to being skittish. A surprise party, then, might throw Anon into a panic, as well as large crowds, enclosed spaces, and even loud music. Please take this into consideration in your planning."
>"Will do Princess C! It can be held outdoors! Oh! And I can make sure every pony shows up in a line so that Anon can greet them one at a time and not be overwhelmed! And I'm sure Lyra will be happy to play some music on her lyre for nice ambiance music! Oh! What kind of cake do you think Anon will like? And cupcakes, and punch, and-"
>"Actually, Pinkie, remember what I said about horses not dealing poorly with changes in their diet. While it's true they can eat sweets and the like, it has to be in moderation, or it risks making them ill. It's why they graze so much." Celestia explains. "May I suggest baked goods that are lower in sugar? Like cookies made of rolled oats and perhaps a carrot cake."
>Pinkie pulls a notepad from her mane and jots that down.
>"Low sugar... oats... carrots. Do horses like flax seed?"
>"I would imagine so," Celestia agrees.
>"Grampy Pie's famous Flax Snax will be a huge hit, I bet. Horses can eat cinnamon, right?"
>"Yes."
>"Great. Applejack, do you think you can make that maple apple pie for the party? That one I said needed more sugar?"
>"Ah reckon so," she agrees. "And it didn't need more sugar."
>"It totally did," Pinkie says, punctuating her statement with a point of her pencil while not looking up. "But it'll be perfect for Anon."
>She finishes writing and looks over the page.
>"Oh yeah, it's all coming together," she mumbles as she shoves the pad back into her mane and smiles brightly. "Anon is going to love this party!"
>"I'm sure he will," Celestia agrees kindly as her horn ignites and she begins to remove her regalia, looking over to her student. "Twilight, can you look after this for me a moment? I wish to speak to Anon, and I'd like to do so as just a mare, not a princess."
>"Er, of course, Prin- um, Celestia," the younger alicorn responds as she her magic replaces Celestia's golden aura.
>Celestia nods and slips out her her shoes to walk towards Anon.
>The stallion for his part, doesn't look up from his grazing until Celestia stops directly in front of him.
>When he does, he lifts his head, meets her gaze for several seconds as he finishes chewing, and swallows.
>"Hello," he says. "Are you here to eat some of this grass, too? It's pretty good."
>Her eyes sparkle, and she lowers her head to take a bite.
>>
>>37682356
There was actually a mass dying off of many animals, but not enough to go extinct like the already endangered horses.
Wolves, however, as well as many other mundane predators are on that list, as the reduced number of prey animals meant less food to hunt, which is why you mostly see only the more fantastical predators like hydras, timberwolves, and even griffons around now since they were more effective hunters during that time.
>>
>>37682356
>cue fluttershy going home in tears
>discord's drops the plan on pranking the horse after remembering what happened to the horses
>>
I love how the discordfags forget all the times he's betrayed the ponies including fluttershy after his so called """reform"""
>>
File: princesscelestia_grazing.jpg (278 KB, 2048x1531)
278 KB
278 KB JPG
>>37682364
>and perhaps a carrot cake
daily reminder that carrot cake is worst cake
>Oh yeah, it's all coming together
>ponk
>kronk
FUCK can't unsee it
>Princess celestia
>goddess of the sun
>savior of ancient equestria
>grazing
majestic as fuck. can't wait for the other poners to 404
>>
>>37682356
>because she's smart enough to realise that if the sapient horses could not adapt to discords shenanigans, there are potentially a LOT of less intelligent animals that also wouldn't have.

>Equestria is an enormous unmarked graveyard, pockmarked with hundreds of thousands of bodies from the members of dozens of sapient species that could not adapt to Discord's unnaturalness
>Flutter "I love animals more than anything" Shy is besties with the genocider himself
I predict that a certain piece of shit is about to lose his one and only friend.
>>
>>37682927
What's in the past is in the past and he can't (probably) change things now.
At this point, as long as he shows genuine remorse for his actions, she'd probably apologize, , which might be enough for Fluttershy. Her not being his friend won't bring those dead creatures back to life, after all.
>>
>>37682962
That's retarded.
>"yeah so this guy killed my parents, and my friends, and my brothers and sisters, and then pissed on their graves, and emailed me photos of their graves with the word "LOL" as a caption. But he told me he feels really bad about it, so we're chill now."
>>
File: 1622688200777.jpg (8 KB, 234x216)
8 KB
8 KB JPG
>>37662687
WILKOMMMEN
>>
>>37682962
>genuine remorse for his actions

>Do you regret it?
"Absolutely!"
>Do you regret it only because you think it was bad or because it makes me sad?
"..."
>Would you do it again if i promised to stay your friend afterwards?
"..."
>I would like to be alone now please.
>>
>>37682962
>>37682992

>disco realizes is past actions is tearing his friendship with flutteryshy apart
>decides to be a man use all his friendship training to befriend this horse

>anoni-hoers does not understand why the weird hairy noodle is talking
>maybe he ate one of those yummy leaves that master had growing in the glass shed?
>>
>>37683023
You raised an important question: can IRL horses get high? And has anybody tried?
>>
>>37682758
>daily reminder that carrot cake is worst cake
Look at this faggot. Look at this faggot and laugh.
>>
>>37683103
if you let them eat enough of the flowers, they can
but if you let a horse, specially one of the "sport" breeds, overeat it(or over it anything) it has a high risk of them getting a colic, then a intestinal obstruction, then die
>>
>>37683140
*over eat it
sometimes i can't english
>>
>>37682968
Don't be retarded. Discord messed up a lot of stuff, but the horsetards were at least as responsible for their own demise. They were physically frail and already going extinct and still insisted on distancing themselves from the only advanced society that could possibly have saved them. Discord just sped things up a little, but he didn't cause their fundamental problems.
>>
>>37683197
Read the story, shit for brains.

>Like us, they had no homes, no roof over their heads or bits to buy food, and yet, so unlike us, bedraggled and weak, they were beautiful and strong. For all that Equestrian society lauded our advancements, our architecture, fashion, fine foods and so much more, we, two orphan fillies, saw none of it and suffered. And yet, these horses, wild and primitive as others would call them, were happy, healthy, and content.
>He has never been truly evil, but back then he was thoughtless, negligent, and vainly self-centered. He never purposely killed, nor intentionally torture, but he played with creatures and land alike as if they are his toys. When he came into power, the weather would change from the absurd, such as chocolate typhoons and cotton candy overcast, to more dangerous things like wild fluctuations between searing heat and freezing cold. Plants could become candy inedible in equal measure, and nothing was certain save for the uncertainty, and while the ponies could adapt and endure, the horses could not. The rapid and constant changes to their diets alone was enough to make many fall ill, and by the time we were finally able to defeat Discord after years of his rule, it was already too late for the few horses of Equestria.

The horses were doing perfectly well on their own.

>they were physically frail
Retard.
>And yet, these horses, wild and primitive as others would call them, were happy, healthy, and content.
>growing strong and learning to survive the harsh elements

>and still insisted on distancing themselves
There is exactly one mention of horses interacting with pony society, and that's when Celestia and Luna chose to live with them. The greentext doesn't mention them resisting the idea of integrating with pony society, or deliberately choosing not to go to the ponies for help. It only says what happened to them after Discord came and fucked everything up.

>Discord just sped things up a little, but he didn't cause their fundamental problems.
Look at this dumb nigger.
>he played with creatures and land alike as if they are his toys.
>the weather would change from the absurd, such as chocolate typhoons and cotton candy overcast, to more dangerous things like wild fluctuations between searing heat and freezing cold.
>plants could become candy inedible in equal measure
>The rapid and constant changes to their diets alone was enough to make many fall ill

Here's an idea, moron. How about you read the greentext before opening your mouth, huh?
>>
>>37667114
>I see you want to go to the land of little sexist mares Anon
>Don't worry, that can be arranged...
>>
>>37683249
Take your own advice, you subhuman fuck. And after you do, suicide is always an option.

>The horses were doing perfectly well on their own. Herp derp, I'm retarded.

>>"Perhaps, but in the end, it wasn't predation that dwindled their numbers, it was a failure to adapt to a rapidly changing world," Celestia informs. "As I understand it, their numbers weren't great even before the formation of Equestria, and when the wendigos besieged the lands..." she trails off, then shakes her head.

>>they were physically frail
>Retard. I'm a Retard, so I forgot the fact that
>The rapid and constant changes to their diets alone was enough to make many fall ill,

>>Discord just sped things up a little, but he didn't cause their fundamental problems.
>Look at this dumb nigger. I see him when my screen turns black.
>>see: previously posted quotes describing the horse's numerous pre-existing issues that were already threatening to drive them to extinction, dipshit

>>and still insisted on distancing themselves
>There is exactly one mention of horses interacting with pony society,
That proves my point, it doesn't disprove it, you fucking mong.

You are wrong. But more than that, you're an arrogant prick. People who are as wrong as you don't get to be arrogant. I genuinely recommend you lie down with your head behind your fat mama's SUV and let her pop your worthless fucking skull. You have no value to anyone and you never will. For all its problems, the world still deserves better than you, you disgusting piece of faggot cum covered shit.
>>
kek retard
>>
>>37683429
>Discord AND the windigo killed off the horses, therefore Discord should be forgiven.
Nigger what, did the words 'rapidly changing world' just pass you by completely?
>>
>>37683455
I wonder if he's the same guy who complained that the thread was "all sunset all the time", and then someone went through the previous 5 or 6 threads and showed that only like 3% of the posts mentioned Sunset by name. That guy was a retard who couldn't read too, but boy did he ever complain about it.
>>
>>37683429
>literally every single retort is an ad hominem instead of an actual point
Classic.
>>
>>37683573
Ad hominem doesn't mean "I'm arguing with you. Also you're shit." It means "I win this argument purely because you are shit."
I made numerous actual points, and merely added on that he was shit separately.
You also, are shit. But notice how I called you shit while also disputing your shitty argument with facts and logic.
That's how things work. Faggot.
>>
File: 1596378997153.png (999 KB, 984x849)
999 KB
999 KB PNG
Stop talking to it. Retards don't deserve the validation that comes from acknowledging their stupid shit.
>>
>What's going on in this thre-
Everything involving discord immidiatly becomes 100% worse, you cannot change my mind.
>>
>>37683573
that's not what an ad hominem is, goon
>>
>>37683899
god damnit carlos
>>
File: 1633955389939.gif (852 KB, 634x356)
852 KB
852 KB GIF
RD heard colts love spergy mares
>>
>>37684328
That mane honestly looked fucking great on her, especially since she kept the slightly messy dash stly on the lower half.
>>
File: 2159213.png (475 KB, 1533x1375)
475 KB
475 KB PNG
>>37683899
> you cannot change my mind.
sunn
>>
>>37684365
In all fairness Discord is barely in that story, though I guess he was getting a bigger role before Sunn vanished.
God he needs to come back.
>>
>>37684328
and that how I got my first disciplinary action for sexual harassment
>>
>>37684365
I did not read that story as I do not like Eris
>>
>>37684390
based
>>
File: 1629157037886.gif (1.65 MB, 500x375)
1.65 MB
1.65 MB GIF
>>37684328
Rainbow is out on prowl for some loose colts. Then again Soarin is a bicycle for the entire team, always ready for mares to ride.
>>
>>37684365
That sure is an attractive noodle.
>>
>>37681816
>...Shit, what if something like this actually happened?
Tibetans say hi!
>>
>>37683361
Monkey pawed into cave pony land where you get bashed over the head and dragged to a cave to be milked dry by primitive mares.
>>
>>37684577
How do you think he got on in the first place?
>>
>>37684892
That's not a monkey's paw situation, that's specifically what I asked for.
>>
>>37684806
>Tibetans
You mean western china?
>>
>>37684936
>China
You mean west Taiwan?
>>
>>37684960
>Taiwan
lol... wait eight months and try to make that claim again
>>
>>37684936
>>37684960
>>37684969
think all you guys mean northern India
>>
>>37684989
No no no, southern Mongolia. The horde will ride again.
>>
>>37684989
Indian Superpower memes were the best thing to come out of /int/ and the only justification for its existence.
>>
>>37684969
How’d you get past the firewall bugman?
>>
>Hey Anon
>You very sex
>Show benes and testacles pls
>>
>>37685247
Ponies would hate having Indian Pone neighbours, always shitting in the street instead of the perfectly serviceable toilets they have indoors.
>>
>>37684328
>>37684384
https://derpibooru.org/images/2170285

She my have gotten the disciplinary action but she gotten laid.
>>
>>37685293
>derpi
>>
>>37685247
>mmm yes helo dear
>com to canterlot i receive yuo
>dick lasagna
>>
>>37685526
>Dick lasagna
It should be
>cock spagetti
>>
File: 1611966026314.png (1.79 MB, 1720x1457)
1.79 MB
1.79 MB PNG
>>37685247
>>
>>37685807
HA
>>
>You’re Blueblood
>And GOD you need to fart
>You just can’t hold it back anymore
>But you’re in public
>In the middle of the summer sun celebration
>You need to be on your best form
>A stallion for all stallions to model
>You need to be sneaky
>With a deep breath, you let go
>And immediately regret
>It was loud
>It reverberated on the buildings around you
>It echoed on the streets down to the lower city
>Auntie stopped talking and looked at your direction
>Panicking, you look to the closest pony to you
>Twilight Sparkle
>Her noble status is so low she might as well be a peasant but Auntie likes her
>She blushes and everyone looks at her with disgust
>You accidentally framed her
>>
>>37685817
>Fart fetish thinly veiled as greentext
I see you, cunt.
>>
>>37685817
Ok, I laughed.
>>
File: 1541644525895.png (75 KB, 688x692)
75 KB
75 KB PNG
>Anon Jr gets to the age where she starts looking at colts in a more mature way
>gets a crush on a colt in her class, but doesn't know how to proceed or if she even should
>she also can tell the colt is a little afraid of her, what with the hybrid physique and predatory and/or alien mannerisms
>she swallows her pride and comes to your horsewife and (You) to ask for advice
wat do? and what does the horsewife suggest?
>>
>>37686469
>ywn go on a camping trip with Junior
I want that story to come back.
>>
>>37686496
Nof updated it a few threads ago. Not sure if it's saved anywhere though.
>>
>>37686590
If it's not saved, it might as well not have happened at all. I'm not going to go on a scavenger hunt looking for a green update from several threads ago.
>>
>>37686590
Oh really? Neat, I guess I missed it. I'll check it out later.
>>
>>37682364
>You're Anon, and you feeling pretty full and content right now.
>You're not too worried about the masters as they've always been more than capable to care form themselves, and you're starting to think the little one isn't around.
>If she was, she'd have probably jumped on the backs of every pony in town and demanded a ride, the little nuisance.
>.. You hope she isn't too sad without you to pester.
>The mare in front of you lifts her head, and your attention focuses back onto her.
>She chews thoughtfully, then swallows.
>"It is good," she agrees. "You're name is Anon, yes?"
"Mhm."
>"It's a pleasure to meet you, I'm Celestia, but Tia will do fine."
>"It's nice to meet you, miss," you drawl as you looks her up and down with more interest. "You're bigger than the others around here. I'd almost think you were a horse, if not for all that..."
>you gesture vaguely at all of her.
>You've seen quite a few other horses, after all, and even without the wings and horn, you're pretty sure none of them ever had floaty tricolored manes and tails.
>She chuckles and says, "You'd be correct, I'm not a horse, but I knew quite a few long ago. I even considered them my family, though I'm sure you understand."
>You give your best equivalent of the shrug you saw the masters perform.
"Not really, Most other horses I've met were strangers. Some at festivals, some at shows, and others just long enough to sire foals."
>Your ear flicks as you remember back to younger days.
"There was Incognito when I was a colt I suppose. He looked after me, showed me the ropes and all that... He was like an older brother, or maybe a father, I guess.'
>"What happened to him?" Celestia asks in a whisper, taking a slow step closer to you.
>You grunt, chest suddenly aching as you think of your old friend.
"Broke his leg. Badly. He was in so much pain and afraid. I was afraid too, then one of the masters came out and... There was blood everywhere, and Incog just kept kicking and kicking until the master... put him out of his misery."
>You take a stuttering breath that catches in your throat as the mare steps even closer to place her neck against yours.
>"I'm sorry," she whispers, pressing against you.
>You hesitate a moment, then drape your neck over hers.
"Thank you."
>"You must have been lonely all by yourself."
"I had the masters, and the little one to look after. She was just a little pink bean back then, but when her mother brought her out to see me, I felt I had a friend, so I managed."
>"Please don't take offense, but your masters didn't sound like the best of friends, and certainly not a herd."
"A herd..." you mouth, the word stirring something in you. "What is that?"
>She steps back and looks at you with an expression between shock and sadness.
>"A herd is... Well, when you're part of a her, you all live, feed, and travel together. Your herd takes care of you, and you take care of them, and you can sleep easy at night because you know they'll be there when you wake up."
>>
>>37687859
>Her inner daybreaker is probably flip flopping between 'BURN THE MASTERS' and 'Start a herd right here and now'
>>
>>37687859
Wait, did horses in Equestria suffer the same fate from broken legs as normal? Celestia certainly seemed to take that quite well.
>>
>>37688376
Someone didn't come out and shoot them with a gun, but yes, Equestrian horses died from broken legs.
They lived wild and had no access to vets or doctors for what a ery serious injury even when you do have those things, so they probably didn't recover.
Of course, they're also sapient, so they probably did have some sort of procedure in place when a herdmate broke a leg to comfort them in their final days.
Of course, in modern Equestria, with medical magic, a broken leg can probably be healed with decent success, so Celestia is probably mad about that since, in her mind, Incog could have been saved if the masters had just taken him to a proper hospital.
>>
>>37662987
Human bones are pretty unique on their ability to fracture or splinter rather than completely shatter. Most animals are genuinely fucked if they break a bone, whereas a human just needs to re-set the bone and hope it heals properly. A human looses most signs of skeletal damage after a year, whereas other animals, if they are able to heal, never really lose those signs of damage.
>>
>>37688725
>Anon break his leg in Equestria
>Pone friend are sad because they think he will be crippled for life
>>
>it's another ponies don't understand different animals are different episode
tiresome
>>
>>37688839
It's one of the reasons why people say humans are durable, despite some people literally dying from tripping and falling.
>>
>>37688725
>Most animals are genuinely fucked if they break a bone, whereas a human just needs to re-set the bone and hope it heals properly
How far back does that advantage go? Primates? Apes? Monkeys? Or is it just a human thing?
>>
>>37688725
>>37688839
>Anon is friends with Rainbow Dash
>Bored one afternoon, start chasing each other
>Rainbow starts darting around more difficult terrain, wanting to make the competition more exciting
>Cheats a bit by flying over obstacles she can't leap over
>Anon takes a tumble over one of those such obstacles and breaks his leg
>Taken to a hospital, gets the bone set and a cast put on
>Resting in a bed overnight to monitor it, since the hospital doesn't exactly have a file on how the human body recovers from a broken leg
>Gets sympathetic looks from the nurses and doctors tending to him
>A 4-legged pony can learn to walk mostly normally primarily using the 3 healthy legs
>But Anon only has 2 legs, and they're pretty sure he'll need a cane for the rest of his life to compensate for the damage to the leg bone
>Near the end of the day, Rainbow Dash visits, brings her Daring Doo collection for him to read
>"How's my favourite human? Anything I can get for you?"
>Tries to cheer him up, but feels guilty for (from her perspective) crippling her friend for life because she didn't want to lose a silly race
>Breaks down crying, apologizes profusely
>Anon can't calm her down and just holds her instead
>Anon's on painkillers, and isn't in a position to fully grasp what's making Rainbow Dash so upset
>Realizes she probably feels guilty for being involved with his injury
>reassures her that he'll be fine in a month or two
>this makes her cry harder
>Eventually pulls herself together, gives anon a wet smile, and tells him to keep being brave for her
>Visiting hours are over, and she leaves the hospital
>"I'll be right there with you, Anon! Every step of the way, I promise!"
>Anon wonders how he got such a good friend
>Goes to sleep
>>
>>37689064
It's pretty hard to tell, since a huge portion of the way bones heal is from the actions of the victim and how others interact with them. It's most likely that humans evolved less-shatterable bones when we became terrestrial instead of living in trees, as well as when our social structure became more complex and group effort oriented rather than based on what an individual can provide. First because it's easier to get around on the ground if you break a bone rather than continuing to swing around in a tree where you need all four limbs, and secondly because tight-knit social groups can still support and feed an injured member, as well as continue carrying them if they need to move. A horse can't carry another injured horse, but a bipedal human can carry another human in their arms or slung over their back. These meant that, ironically, humans with a better ability to survive damage were more likely to survive, since they could still function. Other animals, even if it only took them a month to repair a broken bone, would likely likely not survive because they wouldn't be able to move around with the rest of the pack/herd, and if they didn't have a pack to move with, they'd just starve.

tl;dr being carried around is OP.
>>
>>37689064
it's a primate thing in general
in term of bone recovery we still have a easier time than most apes
it goes
Humans>other monkeys>>other mammals>>>equines
>>
>>37689226
>.t Twilight pleading the scientific reasons for why Anon loves carrying her around and why it isnt emaresculating.
>>
>>37670951
>Luckily for you, I know a way for you to compensate all your debts... with service

>Anon is then sent to a government run orphanage to help out the young colts and fillies a few times a week.
>>
File: twilight being carried.png (504 KB, 640x640)
504 KB
504 KB PNG
>>37689325
>>
>>37689064
I think it's also what >>37689226 mentioned about having social support around. There are scientific papers/documentaries/etc about wolves and other animals caring for sick or wounded members of their groups.

https://www.scimex.org/newsfeed/wolves-have-been-caring-for-the-pack-for-at-least-1.3m-years
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mUcW8sa4Dd8
>>
File: 1363076058021.png (674 KB, 1771x1825)
674 KB
674 KB PNG
>>37689469
>>37689325
>>
>>37689175
>RD face when rumors start to spread the she made a colt broke his leg
>Her face when some tabloid implied she did it on purpose
>Twilight face when she needs to force teleport her friend to her castle panic room so she doesn't hand herself to the mob
>>
>>37689876
Would it be made better or worse if Anon started walking around again, but with crutches? And the what about when he no longer needs them? Would cute sexist pones think he's just being brave? If the break was bad enough Anon might walk around with a little limp for a while.
>>
File: 1178710.png (112 KB, 474x538)
112 KB
112 KB PNG
Aaaand ponepaste is down again. Hopefully it'll be up by the time I'm done with the new story.

Progress on the herd green is coming along at a nice pace. I should be ready to release it pretty soon. Also the Tuftbeard Flurry update after the first drop of that is planned out and writing for Flurry will be resuming soon enough. I want to try to have a bigger update than usual for Tuftbeard Flurry to bring it back with a bang. Stay tuned Anons!
>>
>>37689876
>Tabloid get pic of Anon taking some pain killer a few weeks or so after taking of the cast
>As he is bigger and heavier than the average pone he take a higher dose of the medicine
>Tabloid editor notices that
>Runs article implying that Anon is now addicted to opioids

>>37690084
>walking around again, but with crutches or with a little limp for a while
Rumors confirmed, white knight mare get more mad at dash, simps try to pity and pamper Anon
> when he no longer needs them? Would cute sexist pones think he's just being brave?
They would probably thinking he is trying to appear brave, strong and empowered and/or that he is masking it to nor make Dash feel that bad, he is too nice of stallion for his own good or that he is suppressing the pain with drugs and if they don't intervene he will only make things worse
>>
>>37690653
>Aaaand ponepaste is down again
FUCK!
At least things are coming along nicely
>>
>>37690653
>ponepaste down again
What happened this time??
>longer tuftbeard Flurry update inbound
Very yes!
>>
>>37690845
>>37690837
>>37690653
Fuck. >>37690629

FUCK! >>37690836
>>
>>37690858
>>37690858
fuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuck
>>
>>37690858
Whoever keeps fucking with it is going to hell.
>>
>>37690858
FFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUCCCCKKKKK!!!
>>
>>37690858
FUCK
>>
>>37690858
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
>>
>>37690858
Ah shit, worse than I thought. Well, good thing I have all the shit I wrote saved. If ponepaste stays down, I'll set up on whatever alternative comes up.
>>
>>37690903
I hope he's at least able to put it in archive mode, so many stories will just be fucked with how quick this happened.
>>
>>37690858
Welp. Glad I did the rereads I give a shit about earlier this week. RIP writefagging.
>>
>>37690858
Who the fuck keeps doing this at first I thought it was just to steal cash but now this feels like a targeted attack
>>
>>37691013
>but now this feels like a targeted attack
Have you not seen how the old gdoc got defaced and fucked with on the regular? Of course it's targeted.
>>
>mulpwiki just got nuked
>now ponepaste
Call me a schizophrenic but that's legitimately suspicious
>>
>>37691091
Mulpwiki was a hard drive failure or something, ponepaste was actively attacked.
>>
https://horsesport.com/horse-news/stallion-jockstraps-racing-butt-plugs-who-knew/
I never expected ball bras to actually exist, if stallion jockstraps even count as one.
>>
>>37691133
>Certainly not a new phenomenon, ‘stallion supports’ have been around for years. Used mostly in the standardbred racing industry, they are made of soft rubber tubing and a breathable net ‘hammock’ which can provide relief to well-endowed studs whose equipment banging around affects their gait, making them trot wide behind and decreasing performance. Stallion supports (forgive me, can I call them Nut Bags? Nut Cases?) can also prevent chafing in hot weather (which can also be achieved with an anti-chafing balm such as Body Glide, just sayin’). This equipment can provide an option to castration (good news for the stallion) and allow his owner to share his horse’s talent as a breeding animal when it comes time to retire.
>>
>>37690858
Fuck.
We need IPFS.
>>
>>37690858
Oh for fuck's sake. He had better at least put the site in archive mode. Literally all the written works of every fucking writefag are on that website.
>>
>>37691276
not gonna happen
>>
File: 1498895810818.png (456 KB, 453x373)
456 KB
456 KB PNG
>>37690858
I hope whoever hacked the site suffocates to death while deepthroating the endless sea of cocks he sucks on a regular basis.
>>
>>37691154
haha what the actual fuck are these people on
>>
Who even hacks a site filled with fanfiction about a little girl's cartoon show?
>>
Good news
>>37691274
>>
GOD FUCKING DAMMIT, PONEPASTE HAS BEEN FUCKED WITH AGAIN!?!
>>
>>37691325
>inb4 the person who hacked the site is the person who is taking over it now and he's only faking being pro free speech and he's going to do SJW edits to everything
>>
>>37691340
No. Don't say that. Don't. Please.
>cries in SCP wiki
>>
>>37691347
>implying the long march isn't well known at this point
>>
>>37691354
I had to completely abandon ship, I cut all ties, so no I do not know about whatever you are referring to.
Tell me, what's going on I never got the chance to learn?
>>
>>37691340
I'd sooner believe it was some autistic nigger who was mad at the site owner or something. And if the new site becomes shit, someone will create a NEW greentext hosting site. After all, that's exactly what happened after pastebin turned gay.
>>
>>37691354
>the long march
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Long_march_through_the_institutions
>>
So apart from that, what's new with you guys?
>>
>>37691393
>>37691372
>>
>>37691417
I had a whole intro written for my next update that I realized was kind of crap so I had to throw it out. That sucked a little.
>>
>>37691417
I bought a lottery ticket, so I'm looking forward to being rich tomorrow morning.
>>
>>37691347
>people keep telling me the scp wiki went into an sjw death spiral while i wasnt looking
>dont believe it could be that bad, go the the site and pick a new number to read, one of the late x000s
>soon mentions some established sitecanon character
>look them up
>its someone's stronk modest girl self-insert OC with scp powers who got into an O level position, origin story of them "learning to control their gift" like a fucking YA novel
it only look me like 15 fucking minutes to find plague, jesus christ. remember when they used to take the piss out of the gaia online RPers for roleplaying "le edgy scp that hunts other scps for the foundation"? good god what a fall
>>
>>37691436
People be like "gatekeeping is gay" and then get real quiet when they look at the scp wiki
>>
>>37691436
>go check out O-level staff
>one of them is "this old person who is in charge of the only organization standing between humanity and the universe exploding 8 different ways decided he wanted to look like a 16 year old emo kid and has piercings and tattoos and blue hair" shit
I hope they all die of aids.
>>
>>37691458
The Kinderquestria SCP greens are genuinely better that the official SCP wiki.
>>
>>37691458
My homophobia has increased.
>>
>>37691477
>kinderquestria spc greens
You got sauce for that, boyo?
>>
>>37691445
The only people who complain about gatekeeping are the people that the gate is meant to keep out. Always remember this.
>>
>>37691477
Aye, I remember some of that. I wish there was a competent writefriend here willing to write more of it.
>>
>>37691445
>>37691495
nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo all content is good content you can't gatekeep nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
>>
>>37691495
Except in this thread, where we get whiny faggots demanding the thread be tailor made to their narrow list of preferences every other month.
>>
>>37691507
>>37691495
>The only people who complain about gatekeeping are the people that the gate is meant to keep out. Always remember this.
>>
>>37691393
>>37691418
Thanks, my seasonal depression just got booted out by regular depression.
Bloody hell, when will this fucking clown world end?..
>>
>>37691511
>Bloody hell, when will this fucking clown world end?..
Lad, this is the new normal.
>>
>>37691490
https://pastebin.com/BD3Qr3au
>>
>>37691500
Another writefag has been doing an off-shoot of the """canon""" KinderSCP stuff. Instead of the normal SCP File greens, he's actually writing more like SCP Tales mixed with the Files. It's actually pretty good, but both have merits.
>>
>>37691511
It will end when their project collapse like the URSS, but this time in the west
Or it can go the post-rome christianity/post mao - pre xi china rout and just absorb the elements and positions needed to have things back on track
>>
>>37691507
This is unfortunately also correct. Remember, the Long and Short of It will always be RGRE.
>>
so are we just shitposting now since its the last 50 posts of the thread
>>
>>37691540
Of course Long & Short is RGRE, just because it triggers transformationfags doesn't meant it isn't RGRE when it has ~le sexist homelife and work~ shit all through it. The faggots that post their stupid fetishes or off topic prompts are the problem and always have been. Gatekeeping is good and it will remain so no matter how hard you faggots try to claim otherwise.
>>
File: 1592182915475.png (64 KB, 770x221)
64 KB
64 KB PNG
>>37691445
agree
>>
>"No."
>>
>>37691445
>>37691540
Both of these posts were made by me, and as always I am the only one correct. Conversation on the topic can now conclude
>>
>look at how this site went to shite
>oh wow, gatekeeping is good
>oh, uh, except for here when its bad
Be more obvious, please.
>>
>>37691567
>So, the hard way it is
>>
>>37691445
>>37691562
Gatekeeping is a good thing. The hard part is differentiating gatekeeping from just blind REEEEEE-ing that will keep out content creators and people who genuinely enjoy things.
>>
>>37691581
>The hard part is differentiating gatekeeping from just blind REEEEEE-ing that will keep out content creators and people who genuinely enjoy things.
It's really not, people just pretend that it is in order to try and sneak their off topic shit of choice into this general.
>>
>>37691560
>it triggers transformationfags
What?
>>
>>37691581
Agreed, there's a big difference between gatekeeping and autistic screeching. I still remember that faggot back in 2017 who would actively shit on writefags. Regular writefags who weren't posting anything other than normal greentexts, he wasn't shouting at faggots posting gay shit or fetish crap. He called them pieces of shit and said that if they couldn't handle him constantly screeching at them, then they "didn't deserve to write for us". We lost a fair number of good writefags that year. I hope he's dead now.
>>
>>37691445
>Gatekeeping is good
>"No more Aryanne or other Nazi symbols"
>No not like that

Face it, faglords; it's not about whether gatekeeping is good or bad, it's all about who has the keys. And everyone wants to be the guy with the keys.
>>
>>37691597
Seeing a non-tranny tf story getting posted, and outside of their tranny general no less, sends them into a false-flag fury.
>>
>>37691593
No, I'm talking about the incident years ago where there was one retard who was literally REEEEEEE-ing, screeching and hurling abuse at every writer in this thread (not criticism or anything, just insults and shit). When confronted about it he literally said that anyone who doesn't stick around and tolerate all abuse doesn't deserve to write for this place. He was actively getting writers to stop writing here. When confronted again later, he literally said he was doing that to better the thread. Yes, he said that hurling abuse and actively trying to chase out people was to better the thread when the way that was happening was pushing everyone away.
>>
>>37691601
faggot

edgy and controversial shit like nazi symbolism has always been part of 4chan culture as a whole for over a decade
>>
>>37691521
I refuse to accept that.
>>37691539
I would rather have it collapse than continue on in a twisted way, like you described.
>>
>>37691647
Embrace the cyberpunk life. When freedom is outlawed, only outlaws will have it.
>>
File: 1611274813579.gif (198 KB, 560x526)
198 KB
198 KB GIF
>>37691597
it's a fag that start reeeeeeeeeeeeeing at any promp or green where Anon in a pony or end up being turned into a pony at some point
he does this regardless of how RGR are the plot or the characters interactions
just go in the archive and look up for the anonicorn green and promps, he is the one calling everyone a trany
He is the direct descendent of the fag that REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEed at any thread that treated sex in a more lax sense in the plot or in the worldbuilding
>>
>>37691668
Anonicorn is shit and should not be defended.
>>
>>37691666
>trips
Fuck, you also make a fair point, Satan.
Thank fuck I'm not in a western country.
>>
>>37691676
Boo hoo nigga I don't care
>>
>>37691666
Satan's right. Also, we've been living in a cyberpunk world since around 2005-ish, it's just not as dark and grimy as we expected it on the surface.
>>
>>37691688
Worst cyperpunk world ever. no perfect robot limb replacement, no computers in my brain, no hover cars, no ridiculously tiny and functional technology, no nothing.
>>
>>37691688
>we've been living in a cyberpunk world since around 2005-ish
It really started when cellphones became widespread and popular.
Having a cellphone - especially nowadays, when you wouldn't be more than 3 feet away from yours at all times - makes a man a cyborg. The cellphone is our 'cybernetic' attachment, except it's not literally grafted into our skin.
Yet.
>>
>>37691688
It's a dystopian nightmare, and not the cool kind with neon, leather longcoats, and cool noodle stands in the rain.
>>
>>37691542
Wouldn't call it shitposting per se, but yes.
Early thread fag, where ya at? Get your shit ready!
>>
>>37691712
>Early thread fag
Not sure why you want that piece of shit. Look at what he tried last time with that G5 trash.
>>
File: .png (82 KB, 400x449)
82 KB
82 KB PNG
Remember lads, why settle for just making normal people happy when you can also make retards suffer at the same time? Truly the greatest hapPINESS of all.
>>
>>37691676
cry harder
>>
>>37691731
was not that bad
>>
New thread

>>37691744
>>37691744
>>37691744
>>
>>37691742
It absolutely was and is reason to bar that fucker
>>
>>37691746
Thanks bud
>>
>>37691731
It was a fluke, I'm sure. And look, a good pic was picked this time! >>37691746
>>
>>37691753
that was just the begging
>>
>>37691746
fag
>>
>>37691746
Obligatory >FUCK YOU!
>>
File: doc.png (30 KB, 1920x937)
30 KB
30 KB PNG
>>37649503
what is this shit
>>
We built this city
>>
>>37691914
N-NANI?!
>>
>>37691914
I guess that doc is old enough that it needs the resourcekey appended to it for access
>>
>>37691915
WE BUILT THIS CITY
>>
>>37691969
ON MARES AS GOALS
>>
>>37691676
This is correct.
>>
>>37654666
ThanksSatan.gif

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.