[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/mlp/ - Pony

[Advertise on 4chan]

Name
Spoiler?[]
Options
Comment
Verification
4chan Pass users can bypass this verification. [Learn More] [Login]
Flag
File[]
  • Please read the Rules and FAQ before posting.
  • There are 73 posters in this thread.

08/21/20New boards added: /vrpg/, /vmg/, /vst/ and /vm/
05/04/17New trial board added: /bant/ - International/Random
10/04/16New board for 4chan Pass users: /vip/ - Very Important Posts
[Hide] [Show All]

Happy 18th Birthday, 4chan!

Janitor acceptance emails will be sent out over the coming weeks. Make sure to check your spam box!

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 1911747.png (2.31 MB, 2016x1440)
2.31 MB
2.31 MB PNG
Your Sisters Give You A Scare Edition

Previous thread: >>37509676

General Pastebin: https://ponepaste.org/541

General Archive: https://ponepaste.org/1318
>>
>>37635841
Posted this at the end of last thread
>>
>>37639807
That was some good shit.
>>
>>37639637
I'll say they gave me a scare, I was without a thread all day. got worried.
>>
>no hooves
>>
Your sister has developed a really nasty attitude lately. It’s time to reel her in before she gets herself into trouble
>>
>>37639637
>Dazzling Sisters make you the judge for their costume contest
>you say yes, not knowing that the contest is just an excuse for them to dress up in the skimpiest clothing possible and give you lap dances
>>
>inb4 spooky Halloween incest

>Like ghost relative
>Full ghost mom Pear Butter green

>Werewolf relative
>Werewolf little sister/cousin Scootaloo

>Vampire relative
>Flutterbat Mom

And so on.
>>
File: momitrescu.jpg (106 KB, 717x1024)
106 KB
106 KB JPG
>>37640999
>vampire relative
Do. It.
>>
>>37641051
It would be rather ironic for Celestia to be a vampire.
>Goddess of the sun being critically weak to the sun as a vampire
>>
>>37640999
It would be nice to finally get that Flutterbat mom story.
>>
>>37641051
>Vampire Auntie Luna
>Werewolf Momlestia

>They often get into fights about who is more deserving of you
>”Oh please, my son doesn’t need some blood sucking corpse as his woman.”
>”Yeah, cause a mutant mangy mutt would be sooo much better.”
>>
>>37641538
I remember some months back when /mom/ was up there was some posts about Anon being the vampire.
>His Vampire Queen(s) Mother & Aunt have to fend off all variety of undead and ghastly suitors
>>
>>37640368
>posting unspoilered suggestive NSFW
>>
>>37641614
Its not nsfw its lewd. Dumbass rulefag
>>
File: monkeyspawHQ.jpg (1.28 MB, 3780x2045)
1.28 MB
1.28 MB JPG
>>37639637
>there was a mom/son comic with a similar premise
>it was The Simpsons
>>
>>37640368
>fluttershy, bring tired of being a meek pushover, decided to “toughen up”
>after a few weeks of dealing with her new bitchy side, you decide to show her who’s boss
>>
>>37641979
Just like she wanted.

You’re only encouraging her bad behavior
>>
>>37642035
>Fluttershy's asked one of Anon's teachers over for dinner since she hears how well he's doing
>Teacher enters the dining room and sees Ms. Shy on all fours, collared, leashed and drinking milk from a bowl
>"You'll get sitting and clothing privileges back when I'm convinced you've learned your lesson, that understood?"
>'Y-Yes, Master..thank you, Master. I love you.'
>"Good. *Ahem* Sorry you had to see that, Ms. Cheerilee, mom's been forgetting her place as of recent and like any good man I couldn't just let her transgressions go unpunished."
>'-..You know I don't like this collar..it's not soft like my other one.'
>"Mother it isn't there for your comfort, now finish your milk."
>>
File: medium (1).jpg (301 KB, 507x600)
301 KB
301 KB JPG
Twilight quietly waits for her mother to leave for work. She hears the door click shut and pads over to the master bedroom, sneaking under the silk bedsheets until she reaches the top of her father's legs.
>>
>>37642054
Maybe next time she won’t tell her son to fuck off
>>
>>37642088
>Twily?! Uh wait! I can explain!
>>
>>37642088
>Father/Daughter is based
>>
File: medium (2).jpg (87 KB, 636x600)
87 KB
87 KB JPG
>>37642134
Night Light wakes up groggily and looks down, seeing the sheet bob up and down. He smiles and lest out a deep moan, lifting away the cover.
>>
How sexy is 3rd cousins?
>>
>>37642153
still sexy but not incest.
>>
>>37642152
>Divorced Night Light figured his batchelor years would be mostly golf and hotwings
>Rolls his eyes when his adult daughter shows up unannounced for 'father-daughter' time
>"Twi, hon', really? I told you to call beforehand. Sweetie, what if I'd had friends over right now? And my god please tell me you drove over here with the lights off."
>'What? What's wrong with what I'm wearing, dad?'
>"Twilight it's a bra and fishnets."
>'Not wild about driving in heels so that'-'
>"Inside, now."
>>
>>37642182
I'm interested in where this is going. I like the idea of Twilight dressing to the nines for her father.
>>
>>37642204
Dressing to the nines for her brother is better
>>
>>37642204
>"Twilight, dearest, I didn't know you perused Frederick's of Applewood, dish the new purchase, darl-...oh..oh my word, darling."
>Rarity moves aside the packing tissue from the box
>"..Twilight, these are Wolford stockings aren't they?"
>'Huh? Oh, yeah.'
>"Darling, I..I had no idea, Twilight! I mean, honestly, those are the stockings you buy when you plan on putting them to a mans-"
>'You can't borrow them either.'
>"Drat.."
>>
>>37642210
Father feels more taboo. It's almost like she's taken her mother's place as Night Light's younger woman.
>>
>>37642239
Shining's sister taking the place of his wife isn't? Especially if the wife is actually into it...
>>
>>37642234
I imagine Night Light is the one paying for Twilight's naughty purchases? It's incredibly sexy that even Rarity recognises what Twilight intends to do with them.
>>
>>37642244
There's a certain power dynamic between father and daughter. He's the patriarch of the family, Twilight almost makes it her duty to fill in the gap her mother doesn't quite fit.
>>
>>37642259
Well now that's just being horrible to Velvet
>>
File: IncestGraph.png (30 KB, 832x873)
30 KB
30 KB PNG
What's the trade-off for incest to inbreeding.
Assuming of course you don't want Hapsburg children.
>>
>>37642299
The pair having an incredibly taboo secret that no-one else could possibly be aware of.
>>
>>37642315
The taboo is not complete without offspring
>>
>>37642182
>>37642234
>Twilight seducing and having all kinds of rendezvous with nightlight
>>
>>37642343
>Fucks Shining Armor too
>Gets pregnant
>No idea which one of them is the father
>>
>>37642343
Just imagine her strutting up to his doorstep, ready for the fuck of her life, hoping none of the neighbours spot her dressed in such daring clothing.
>>
>>37642299
nobody understands inbreeding
>>
File: 692330.png (1.23 MB, 1382x1493)
1.23 MB
1.23 MB PNG
How can Button resist such a sight? Cream resting on his bed, dressed in a loose nightgown and fluffy bedroom heels.
>>
>>37642515
she has a name now? Cream works.
>>
>>37642593
Her widely used name is is Cream Heart, quite fitting.
>>
File deleted.
Hey Pinkie Pie, this is Jackass and I’m gonna be fucking my brother all day today
>>
>>37642617
nice.
she'll always just be Button's Mom to me though
>>
No one bullies your sister
>>
>>37642806
>sonata sis is kind and bubbly, she’s a carefree soul without a care in the world
>she’s not the sharpest knife in the drawer, some people give her shit because of it but she doesn’t care
>as her older brother, you frequently step up whenever anyone tries to mess with her
>one day it goes too far, and you get in a scrap with some kids
>you’re about to get your butt kicked when suddenly you see a flower vase fly in and knock a dude out cold
>then you see your sweet little sister come in and lay two more guys out
>she turns to confront the final two, “If any of you got a problem with my brother, then you got a problem with me!”
>you are, and always will be, willing to throw hands for sonata
>little did you know, she feels the same way about you
>>
File: medium (3).jpg (46 KB, 554x600)
46 KB
46 KB JPG
> "Shining, sweetie! Why don't you join me in my room, your father is working overtime tonight?"
>Velvet shrugs off her gown and rolls onto the bed, ankles crossed.
> "Don't be shy, just imagine me as one of the girls from school."
>>
>>37642515
>Cream heart seducing button out of loneliness
I need
>>
>>37643061
>Actually cucking your dad
>Inb4 having a terrible dad who you wouldn't feel bad about cucking, and might even objectively deserve it
>>
BetA, if you're lurking I just want you to know I read the Spoon update and thought it was gr8
>>
File: just.jpg (44 KB, 459x639)
44 KB
44 KB JPG
>>37634648
>>37636938
>Anon would make the worst brother-husbando. He's not caring, he just has a self-esteem so low that he is incapable of thinking of himself. He isn't meek, he just lacks the ability to stand up for himself. If he ever developed a crush on his sister Fluttershy, it would be because either A) she's the only female who willingly talks to him who is also consistently nice, or B) because he has so little experience with friendship that he mistakes basic human decency with romantic feelings. And he'd never act on them, because his shitty self-esteem has already convinced him that Fluttershy would never love him back. Fluttershy would never know her brother wanted to touch her sweater muffins, and he'd probably move into a shitty apartment and buy a body pillow.
stop it.
please.
>>
>>37643487
>>37640074
Thanks guys. I write what I think I'd like and just hope other people like it too.
>>
>>37643644
We do like it, keep at it
>>
File: medium.png (193 KB, 442x600)
193 KB
193 KB PNG
>>37642515
> "Mmm, Button? A little late for you to be up isn't it?"
>Cream sauntered over to Button, sitting next to him on the bed, her thighs completely exposed by the loose robe.
> "Oh, dear. I don't understand why you enjoy these games, they seem so overly complicated."
>Button gulped as Cream snuggled close, resting her petite hand on his thigh.
>Button gulped nervously. "M-mom, why are you dressed like...that?"
>Cream chuckled melodically, bringing her lips to her son's ear. "Because some things are more fun to play with than video games."
>>
>>37643037
Only person she lets treat her rough is you. Your play fights usually get a little intense
>>
File: 2057954.png (362 KB, 1000x800)
362 KB
362 KB PNG
>"Summer, there IS an established pecking order when it comes to your brother."
>"If you're gonna start dining with the big girls it's time you adhered by it."
>>
>>37644353
Derpi, google and saucenao reverse image searches failed me.
Therefore, source for full version?
>>
>>37644914
derpibooru_org/images/2408086
Replace the underscore with a period
>>
>>37644931
fucking christ that story
>>
>>37644670
Neat
>>
>>37643061
I fucking love this artist but I can’t remember his name
>>
>>37646091
ScorpDK. He has a great way of transferring the characters into human form.
>>
>>37646104
Fuckin yes. I for some reason was thinking raccoonkun
>>
Anyone got the green where Granny take Anon to the barn and drains his balls becuase she got mad at him for calling her old?
>>
>>37646104
unfortunately, all his characters have same face syndrome. Draws great tna though.
>>
>>37646193
Right here in my hand.
https://ponepaste.org/5587
>>
>>37644931
Thank you Anon, but yes... that story...
>>
>>37644931
>>37644995
>>37646864
Jesus fucking christ that story
>>
>>
File: medium (2).png (204 KB, 345x600)
204 KB
204 KB PNG
>Sweetie Belle peered through her sunglasses, just catching a glimpse of her father's eyes skating across her legs.
>She laughed inwardly. It had been a few months since their first rendezvous, their need only growing with each passing day.
>She reached into her beach bag and retrieved a bottle of sunscreen, waving it towards her father.
> "Oh, Dad! Would you mind ever so much helping me with this?"
>Her father's eyes instinctively darted towards his wife, snoozing away beneath her umbrella, a novel resting on her face.
>Sweetie handed the bottle over and rolled over onto her stomach, unhooking her bikini top, giggling lightly at the sound of his low moan.
> "Your mother's right there, Sweetie!" Hondo groaned in fright. " How do you think she'd react to me lathering you with this stuff?"
> "Daddy!" Sweetie playfully scolded. "This sun is growing warmer by the second, do you want me to get a burn? Besides, she's far too too peaceful to wake up."
>>
File: a7WJcEpT.jpg (110 KB, 1224x897)
110 KB
110 KB JPG
Patiently holding out hope for more Acapella Triplets
>>
>>37647407
Similarly hoping.
>>
>>37647227
More please
>>
> We gotta be quiet. I don’t wan granny or Big Mac, especially Applebloom to hear ok? Actually here, but this pillow behind the headboard just to be sure.
>>
File: ol twi.jpg (317 KB, 739x1024)
317 KB
317 KB JPG
>"Oops, pardon my clumsiness, i-it's my first day.."
>'No apologies necessary Ms. Sparkle, we all get first day jitters, however I can assure you the man you'll be working under is very much the patient type.'
>"Oh, I know that. He's my dad."
>"And I'm very much looking forward to working beneath him."
>>
File: medium (3).png (248 KB, 375x600)
248 KB
248 KB PNG
>>37647227
>With another look at his wife, making certain that she was in a deep sleep, Hondo flipped open the lid and squirted a glob of lotion into his palm.
>He crouched down and smeared his hands, cautiously reaching for his daughter's back.
>Any hesitation died away once he made contact, his hands slowly creeping across Sweetie's back.
>Sweetie grinned as she felt her father's fingers kneading her skin, hearing moan at the sight of her back glistening.
>Hondo travelled up to her shoulders and ran back down, gulping as he felt the edges of her breasts.
> "Mmm, that's just the spot." Sweetie moaned, resting her head on her balled up towel.
>Hondo let out a deep laugh. "Only the best for you, Sweetie."
>Her hands reached back and took a hold of the ties of her bikini bottoms, loosening them until they fell away.
>Under the intense gaze of her father, she lifted her hips and pulled the fabric clean away.
>Hondo could barely contain himself. The shapely curve of her rear, the slight gap between her thighs, the tight mound he'd become accustomed to over the last few months.
>Sweetie bucked her hips slightly, enticing him to continue. "Don't forget down there, can't be too liberal with the lotion."
>>
File: 1626060920168.jpg (22 KB, 640x627)
22 KB
22 KB JPG
>father - daughter stuff
>yfw when you go home and be a family man
>>
>>37649653
>Mom/son and Father/Daughter is fucking based
>>
>>37650100
>Parent-child-sibling-cousin-aunt-uncle-neice-nephew permutations are based
FTFY
>>
>You keep me sane son
Sane, mother?
>Ok MOSTLY sane
>>
>>37650919
>SuperVillain Mom
>She’s lonely since her life of crime alienates most good men and she doesn’t feel like settling for some “I can save her” Douchbag
>simply put she wants a good man that will treat her right and will still keep up with her shenanigans
>you wouldn’t happen to know anyone like that would you?
>>
>>37650964
>My sweet boy did you get all their wallets?
Yes mother
>And their jewels?
Yes mother
>And?
*sigh* And their hair care products
>*giggle * Delightfu
>>
>>37650919
>Maneiac mom
>Super Villain mom who's widely known as insane
>Though the craziest thing she's done is not widely known
>It's not a bank heist or a plan to take over anything
>It's t hat her partner and crime and boyfriend is actually also her son
>>
>>37651065
>It's important to look your very best when you're doing your very worrrrst...
>And by that I mean
>Eeeeeevil.
>>
>>37648883
>twilight believes her fathers recent slump at work is due to him being “Pent Up”
>she decides to remedy this by taking and internship at night lights job and providing him with an Avenue of release
>for the good of the family of course, can’t have the breadwinner lagging at work now can we?
>>
File: Spoiler Image (24 KB, 209x467)
24 KB
24 KB JPG
>It’s okay. Sister is out of town for a conference, so it’s just us. Live a little, anon.”
>>
>>37639637
>”I need help buttoning up my costume.”
>>
>>37639637
>imagine judging a costume contest between all three of your dazzling sisters
>imagine them all trying to offer sexual favors in exchange for winning
>>
>>37652666
>inb4 it keeps escalating until one of them, likely Sonata, offers to let you knock her up
>The other two then reacting like she definitely went too far with that one
>While also seeming like they're also mad at themselves for not being the one who said that first
>>
Update for this?
https://ponepaste.org/5739
>>
>>37652689
I intend to, but I'm just a bit stuck. I have some ideas of what to do, but only for stuff that could happen later. Rather than what should come immediately next. Also I'm reminded I don't even have the paste updated. Good thing I haven't closed the previous thread in my browser. Mostly for the purposes of having the post number for the last part of it, but it'll also make updating the paste easier.
>>
>>37652711
That’s fine, please just don’t go on a “Hiatus” like most writers
>>
>>37652849
I'm being called out here
>>
>>37652428
>Adagio sis > Sonata sis > Aria sis
>>
>>37653605
Sunset Sis > > > > > Adagio Sis
>>
>>37654930
Flurry niece>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>slutshit sid
>>
File: ol sparkle.png (1.11 MB, 1280x929)
1.11 MB
1.11 MB PNG
>>37652154
>I like how spacious our shared office is..
>Daddy
>>
>>37655495
I like to imagine loli Flurry niece being super aware of being a cute loli. As well as being very teasing and precocious because she knows you like it.
>>
>>37654930
I want more of that sunset story desu
>>
File: medium (1).png (176 KB, 520x600)
176 KB
176 KB PNG
>Velvet quietly closed the front door behind her and hobbled over to the kitchen, the eight hours of wearing her work heels catching up with her.
>She smiled at Shining, sitting on the couch watching one of his cop shows.
>She retrieved a bottle of wine and poured a conservative amount into a glass, sighing in delight from the first sip.
>Walking back into the family room, she sat next to her son, slipping off a heel and rubbing her stocking clad foot.
>Shining turned at the sound of her wincing. "Want any help with that?"
>>
>>37656204
>want any help with that?
The son we should all strive to be. Attentive.
>>
>>37656204
>Helping mom unwind after a long days work
Based
>>
>>37619877
Update?
>>
>>37640843
I want to ask for information, but have her misunderstand my request, and not correct them and when she's doing their thing in the booth.
>>
not on 9
>>
Hey that Diamond Tiara/Silver spoon story that got updated? Is that being worked on or is that like a one time hiatus break type deal?
>>
Wish Sunset or Celestia mom would mommydom me ngl.
>>
>>37652686
>knock up sonata, and then you have to knock the other two up
>god forbid that one of them has twins and the other two demand you give them an equal amount of children
>>
Jefe no one even remembers Aunt Coco's penis, come back home
>>
>>37655502
>Twilight declined on the plush couch and smirked at her father.
> "Why don't you join me?" she purred, patting the space beside her. "After all, you are my superior, our working relationship should be a little ...intimate."
>Night Light coughed nervously and stood, closing over the blinds of his office window.
> "Twilight, you can't be serious? Here?" he asked.
> "Why not?" Twilight beamed. "Didn't you see my file? I used a false last name when I took the job. As far as anyone is concerned I'm just the new girl around the office, quite the catch if I've read the wandering eyes of the men correctly."
>Night Light approached the couch and took a seat, gulping under the lidded stare of his daughter.
> "Be smart, Twilight," he said, though there was a certain growl of lust seeping into his tone, "someone could wander in."
>Twilight ran a manicured nail down her thigh until it hooked under her black skirt, slowly lifting it up until the top of her stocking came into view.
> "Maybe getting caught in the act would be a good thing for your reputation amongst the staff? Bedding the attractive young intern."
>>
>>37660828
>A co-worker knocks on Night Light's door
>Has some files or something that needs a once over from him before they can be submitted
>"Hate to be a bother so close to lunch, Nighty, but I need these back by 4 today."
>[Groaning grows louder]
>"Yeah I know but accounts payable wants all our i's dotted and t's crossed, N."
>'Ahh I-I'm coming..'
>"Heh, knew you were the man for the job, Nighty, I'll slide em' under your door."
>Twilight and Night Light are both surprised by the sudden appearance of a manila folder being pushed beneath his door
>>
>>37660283
Fuck it. Either he left for unrelated reasons in which case we should be happy for him that he escaped this hellhole, or he left because of Aunt Coco's penis, in which case he's a little bitch baby boy who wasn't built for 4chan (or non social media internet, let alone pre-2010 internet, in general).
>>
>>37660864
>Imagine fucking your (secret daughter) intern at work and at home you two play board games or do some other wholesome stuff
>>
>>37661234
>wholesome stuff
like Naked Apron or Get Pregnant In Dad's Home Office?
>>
>>37661240
>More like movie night with a girl who, only a few hours ago, was deep throating your dick, gargling your nuts, and choking on your jizz
>>
>>37658579
I kind of hated the way I left that story so I decided to come back and redo it. I might do some more since I left it in an easy place to do continuations but I wouldn’t sit around holding my breath if I were you.
>>
>>37656204
> "My, already the considerate officer," Velvet replied playfully.
>She twisted herself onto the couch and offered her heel-clad foot to Shining, who promptly pulled it away and dropped it onto the floor beside its counterpart.
> "Well, if I'm going to make it in the force I need to make sure to meet the needs of the public," Shining responded, grabbing her stockinged foot and squeezing it.
> "Mmph!" Velvet moaned lightly, her head lolling back slightly.
>Shining's strong hands squeezed and pressed into the skin, almost expertly reaching every sore point.
> "How did you get so good at this?" Velvet inquired, hips rotating slightly from her son's touch.
>Shining smiled knowingly. "Secret of the trade."
>Finishing with the first, he moved over to the next, applying the same routine.
>Shining spotted his mother's eyes close over slightly, lost in the bliss of his massage.
>His eyes gravitated to her thighs rubbing together, causing her plain skirt to ride upwards.
>Taking a potentially once in a lifetime chance he raised her foot up, rubbing the ankle.
>Just barely did he prevent a groan escaping him as the valley between her legs was revealed. Silk black panties. He could feel himself begin to harden.
>For so long he gazed, not realising his mother's own eyes had caught his, she bit her rouge lips.
> "Mmm, that was wonderful, dearest," Velvet announced, pushing herself up on her elbows. "It was like you swept away all the soreness. Oh my..."
>A faux gasp left her lips as she looked towards the tent in his sweat pants. She reached across with her foot and traced the point with her toe.
> "All that time focusing on my tension and you didn't even think of your own. Perhaps I should rectify that."
>>
File: 100% solid.jpg (19 KB, 360x450)
19 KB
19 KB JPG
>>37661479
>>
File: BpPIrwTLZnw.jpg (36 KB, 300x300)
36 KB
36 KB JPG
>>37661479
>>
>>37661479
Continue
>>
>>37661479
>Velvet continued to circle the tip of the tent.
> "Ooh, that does feel quite hard," Velvet cooed. "You must be in a bit of pain pressing against those tight pants. Won't you pull it free?"
>Shining could barely believe the situation he was in. Never did he conceive that his long held fantasy would play out.
>Not a second thought ran through his mind as he tugged down the waistband, dropping the sweats to his ankles, his stone hard member springing free.
>Velvet's mouth opened in surprise, frozen at the sight of it.
> "T-that's quite the...thing you have there," she stuttered, her tongue sweeping over her plump lips. "You've been hiding that from me this entire time?"
> "Heh, I always thought I inherited it from dad," Shining blushed.
> "Unless he's a descendant of a stallion I have no idea where you got something so substantial from."
>Velvet shuffled up and began touching the head with her toe, sighing when she felt his precum against her stocking.
>She traced down until her foot came to a rest at the base. A delicious idea popped into her head.
> "Doesn't the material feel so wonderful?" she asked throatily. "You can see why I wear them."
>Her other foot crawled to the other side of his member and she began lightly stroking up and down.
> "Doesn't it feel good? That's it, just you lie back and let me do the work."
>>
File: 1620995263322.png (390 KB, 500x500)
390 KB
390 KB PNG
>>37662363
>mom's lower extremities
>>
>>37662363
>Velvet increased her pace slightly, feeling herself fluttering at the feeling of the heat emanating from Shining's member.
> "Damn," Shining hissed, his head heating the back of the chair.
>Velvet stifled a giggle, her legs raising and lowering faster. "I'll take that as a compliment."
>She adjusted her hips and began pulling her skirt up until it sat on her upper thighs, silk panties fully visible.
> "Shiny, sweetie," Velvet cooed.
>Shining lifted his head up, and looked over to his mother, sucking in a lung full of air as he spotted her underwear.
>Velvet reached down and tapped a purple nail against the material hiding her modesty.
> "What do you think?"
>Shining desperately willed his mind to form a coherent sentence. "They're uh...not what I expected."
>Velvet grinned. "What, were you expecting me to wear a pair of granny panties? I'll have you know I'm nowhere near old enough for those. A woman likes to feel a little sexy now and then."
>Her feet moved as fast as she could get them too, feeling Shining 's cock pulsate more and more.
> "M-mom," Shining groaned. "I'm s-so close!"
> "That's it. Just keep your eyes on my panties, imagine what's behind them, what it would be like to slip them down and find out."
>>
>>37662635
Fuck this is hot
Continue
>>
>>37662635
>The room was filled by the sounds of the tv on low volume and the material of Velvet's stockings sliding across the length of Shining's twitching cock.
> "Mom, ungh," Shining's eyes fluttered, his hips bucking slightly off the couch. "I really d-don't know if I can go for much longer."
> "Good, Shiny," Velvet encouraged, now pumping as fast as she could. "Just keep looking to where my finger is pointing. Think of what it would be like to slide inside me,. This is where you came from, wouldn't you like to cum inside again?"
>Her words sent him over the edge.
>He erupted powerfully, his seed shooting almost a foot up, splattering on his mother's feet.
> "Incredible," Velvet whispered. "Let it out, Shiny."
>His spurting began to drop off, allowing Velvet to coat the last of it on her stockings, delirious at the sight of the white fluid on the sheer material.
>Shining collapsed back into the couch, barely able to move.
> "That w-was incredible," he said.
>Velvet retracted her legs and brought her foot close to her, scooping a glob of seed off and inspecting it.
> "Look, Shiny," Velvet asked. "I may not be a medical expert, but this seems like quite a healthy substance. I'm expecting a number of grandchildren from you."
>Velvet sat up and scooted over to her son's limp form and lowered her head.
>She grinned at her son's eyes almost bugging out of their sockets as her tongue made contact, licking away the drops of seed trickling down his softening member.
>Shining could swear that he was already growing hard once more.
>Velvet swallowed the excess sperm, opening her mouth wide enough to prove it.
> "And I imagine if you had it your way, Shiny, some of those grandkids would come from me, wouldn't they? Is that what you want? I can already feel it growing again."
>Velvet's fingers delicately motioned across his cock.
> "I'm not even sure I can fit that inside me."
>>
File: 1623656066701.png (400 KB, 932x868)
400 KB
400 KB PNG
>>37663461
>some of those grandkids would from me, wouldn't they?
>Is that what you want?
>>
File: 1618886354095.gif (209 KB, 780x600)
209 KB
209 KB GIF
Stop making that face Limey. You wanted this as much as I, so lets just enjoy ourselves ok?
>>
>>37664371
She's a very cute girl.
>>
>>37664371
>it’s not like I WANTED you to spend time with me away from everyone else for once!
>>
>>37663461
>Velvet's loving strokes quickly breathed new life into her son's cock, it began to harden once more.
> "Oh, you are quite virile," Velvet moaned.
>She dipped her head down and wrapped her lips around the head, twinkling eyes fixated on Shining's.
>She sunk down and engulfed him completely, throat bulging slightly as she hilted the large penis.
>Shining cried ij delight. "Jeez! H-how are you doing that? Cadance can barely get the top half in her mouth!"
>Velvet lifted her lips away, emitting a wet sucking sound, saliva strands still linking her rogue lips to the now slick cock.
> "Experience far exceeds youth, Shiny. And I have experience in droves."
>Her head dropped down once more, bobbing up and down with incredible speed.
>Her tongue swirled and rubbed as it travelled along the length.
>Her hands ran across his exposed thighs, nails dragging downwards.
>Just when she felt that sye could detect a climax she pulled away completely, batting her eyelashes at his look of dismay.
> "Wha'? Mom, I was so close."
>Velvet stood slowly and cooed. "I know you were, sweetie. But I've already had a taste of you."
>Shining watched mesmerized as she shuffled her skirt down and remove her cream blouse, leaving her clad only in stockings, bra, and a pair of soaked panties.
>Velvet brushed her fingers over the band of the silk black material and smiled.
> "Would you like to take them off?"
>Shining nodded dumbly, grabbing the sides and sliding the panties down her long, pale legs, bringing him face to face with her wet mound.
> "Perfect," he muttered .
>Velvet stepped forward and asked Shining to lie back. She swung a leg over his and knelt over him.
>Her dainty hand grasped his incredibly hard cock and placed against her opening, his tip kissing the lips of her nethers.
> "Mom! Wait!" Shining yelped. "I'm not wearing protection!"
>Velvet released the clasp of her bra and sent it flying across the room, leaning over until her wonderful breasts pressed against his sculpted chest.
>As her mouth came to a rest beside his ear, she whispered wantonly.
> "Good, Shiny. I'm not on the pill."
>>
>>37666243
>holy shit mom/son is so based
>>
An idea based on something form Disgaea 6 I think might be fun or at least wacky enough to be entertaining.

>Granny Smith becoming a little magical girl
>The farm is attacked by dire timber wolves, and Granny Smith decides the best way to fight them off is to use power of the zap appul of transformation
>An especially magical zap appul said to give expectational abilities to the one who eats it, and only the one who cultivated it can eat it
>So it's her, and when she eats it she's transformed from a wrinkly old granny into a cute little magical girl
>Shenanigans with her grandson ensue as she comes to terms with suddenly having a way younger body, dressing immodestly because magical girl outfit, and being a lot closer to her favorite grandson's age

Just for reference what happened in Disgaea 6 is an elderly witch school principal uses a wand of transformation to help fight the big bad because only a witch can use it, and it turned her into a little magical girl.
>>
>>37667064
>An Idea
Aunt Spitfire
Cousin Fleur
Little sister/daughter Spoon
>>
>>37642088
>no anon
cringe but literally
shipfags are vouyerist cucks
>>
File: 1574873329373.png (357 KB, 474x600)
357 KB
357 KB PNG
>"Is my grandson old enough yet?
>>
File: lucifernon.jpg (955 KB, 1440x2160)
955 KB
955 KB JPG
>>37667936
BASED
>>
File: IRT.png (953 KB, 2000x1750)
953 KB
953 KB PNG
Sure does bring memories
>>
>>37667936
>Celestia and Lunas mom coming down and taking you as a consort
>imagine their seething at seeing their son/nephew being taken and used as a stud by their own mother
>”Damn her, it’s not enough she had father, now she has taken the other most important man in my life.”
>>
File: IMG_9118.png (437 KB, 474x928)
437 KB
437 KB PNG
>"GET YOUR HANDS OFF MY LITTLE BROTHER YOU DAMN DIRTY SLUT!"
>>
>>37669214
>Rarity considers herself a lady, she doesn’t engage in any kind of activity perceived as “trashy”
>all of that goes out the window when she sees some Harlot lay her hands on her precious brother
>once that happens it’s almost like she’s been raised by parents who would be on Maury/Jerry Springer
>>
hang on we can't incest on page 10
>>
>>37667936
Kek
>>
>>37667936
>what would celestia and lunas reactions be to you trying to romance their “Mother”
>>
Bump like it’s your sisters’ rump
>>
>>37667936
>tfw not being dommed by an all powerful and immortal ascended goddess grandma
>>
>>37671678
Will do!
>>
>>37671851
*SNIFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF*
>>
>>37671851
>holy shit momlestia has cake like a bakery
>>
>>37671851
>I want to grind on celestia
>>
File: 1475576.jpg (457 KB, 1761x2600)
457 KB
457 KB JPG
>Diamond strutted the length of the hallway, a confident sashay in her step.
>The clicking of her designer heels was muffled by the ivory white carpet.
>She was on her way to another "client" ; a very particular, discreet client.
>For the past few months Diamond had chosen a particular career path that would have sent her dear father to the emergency room suffering with shock.
>A high-class call girl.
>Even the thought of it sent a shudder to her core.
>She knew that she wanted to make her own way in the world, independent from her father's wealth. To be her own woman.
>She'd set up her own discreet profile, building up a base of wealthy customers with her incredibly attentive sessions.
>She reached the final door and swiped the keycard the receptionist had given her, remembering the knowing look on the woman's face.
>She entered, hearing the sound of running water coming from the shower.
> "Mr Cash," she called melodically, using the fake name of her client given to her during the booking process, "have I arrived at a bad time?"
> "No, just needed a shower before starting," a deep, baritone voice answered. "Shan't be long."
>Diamond smiled appreciatively at the client's hygiene routine.
>She walked over to the bed, her silver gown sparkling beneath the dim light of the room.
>He bedsheets were a fine cream silk, like liquid to the touch. Clearly the man had expensive taste, and not just in women.
>Lowering herself down onto the edge, she crossed her legs and pulled a mirror from her clutch, making the last few checks of her make-up.
>Finally, her client departed the bathroom, towels around his waist and head, thoroughly drying his hair.
>Diamond felt herself moisten at the sight of his chiseled chest, perking up immediately.
> "As agreed," the client spoke, "I've deposited the money into your account. I hope your worth it, you come highly recommended."
> "Oh, I assure you that I a-"
>The towel covering his head fell, Diamond froze in horror.
> "DADDY!?" she shrieked .
> "DIAMOND!?" Filthy Rich shouted in equal shock.
>>
>>37673114
>Filthy rounds the corner in his bath robe, readying his finest dad joke
>"Heh, actually MR. Cash was my fath-, DIAMOND?!"
>>
File: ladh.png (452 KB, 785x1024)
452 KB
452 KB PNG
>>37671678
>like it's your sisters
or my aunt's
she's really cute btw
>>
I really want more sunset sister. That story was comfy and I’m pretty sure every sunset story in this thread was left unfinished. A tragedy
>>
>>37674334
Me too, Anon.
>>
>>37673602
>Luna Aunt
>I’d bet she’d have self esteem issues due to always living in her sisters shadow
>I’d bet this means when her nephew shows her some attention she finds herself catching romantic feelings
>I’d bet she’d become very fond of Anon
>>
>>37673602
I've wanted a version of this picture with her knees apart for years.
>>
File: 1599705680858.jpg (333 KB, 1088x1094)
333 KB
333 KB JPG
>tfw no female in my family that I find attractive so i'm forced to vent my incest fantasies with fictional human versions of fictional ponies

So anyways, Aunt Luna, Sister Sunset, Cousin Trixie, and Cousin Trixie dynamics are arguably some of the best one's
>>
File: 1349229902152.jpg (139 KB, 700x605)
139 KB
139 KB JPG
>>37676267
>Cousin Trixie, and Cousin Trixie
I like where this is going
>>
>>37676544
>The great and powerful Trrrixie cannot be contained within a SINGLE body!
>Hey Cuz, look! You're twice!
>>
File: medium (2).png (405 KB, 800x517)
405 KB
405 KB PNG
>>37649044
>With another nervous glance at his snoozing wife, he placed his hands on Sweetie's rear cheeks.
>He shivered at the sensation, remembering the soft feeling of her sizable buttocks.
>His hands rotated and pressed, fingers digging into the flesh, enough to push Sweetie into the beach towel below.
> "Oooh," Sweetie moaned,biting her glossy lip, "so strong."
>Hondo grinned, becoming bolder with his caresses, feeling himself grow hard.
>His fingers traced the groove leading to her mound, never quite reaching the labia, despite how wet she was visibly becoming.
>Taking the initiative, Sweetie picked up the lotion bottle and squirted a modest amount into her hand.
>Before Hondo could recoil, Sweetie reached into his shorts, pulling out her father's pulsing cock.
> "Sweetie, your mother could wak-"
>The fearful warning was replaced by a low moan as Sweetie's dainty hand began gliding across his shaft, coating it in the slick liquid.
>She tugged him towards her, until his glistening shaft nestled against her entrance.
> "Come on, dad," she coaxed, "don't miss an inch."
>>
File: 1611702320501.jpg (69 KB, 648x532)
69 KB
69 KB JPG
>>37644931
>the story
>>
>>37676004
It is rather cute imagining that, but also...
>Aunt Luna being lonely and starved for attention because she lives in Momma Celestia's shadow
>Nephew spends some time with her for innocent and good intentioned reasons
>Luna latches onto getting attention from him hard, and perceives every motive behind his attention given she'd wanted
>Especially thinking he's into her romantically and sexually because of how repressed she is
>The more he shows caring and affection to her the more convinced she becomes that she's right about not just her own feelings, but what she thinks his feelings are
>>
>>37677165
>Having a relationship with auntie Luna in secret
>All kinds of shenanigans in order to prevent anyone, especially celestia, from finding out
>Imagine what would happen if celestia found a used condom in lunas bed, the day after you two had a “sleepover”
>>
>>37676544
>>37676598
Shit, I meant Cousin AJ and Cousin Trixie stories.
...But shit man, interspecies threeway incest sounds kinda hot now
>>
>>37677873
more like imagine thinking your aunt would make you wear a condom lmao
>>
File: large.jpg (125 KB, 1280x640)
125 KB
125 KB JPG
>>37676544
>Twin Trixies
>One is regular ol' megalomaniacal Trixie we all know
>Other is composed, calm, smart and passionate girl with moro mature state than her copy-sis
>consumed in their rivalry, they make totally different approaches to woo you, sometimes forgetting where the borders in that lie
>>
File: 1679823.jpg (239 KB, 800x1002)
239 KB
239 KB JPG
>"Ah know it's girly, Mac, it's supposed to be. "
>Applejack uncomfortably shifted on the stool.
>"If we're doin' this, then I'd at least like to feel a little feminine."
>>
File: 1624861838353.png (770 KB, 900x600)
770 KB
770 KB PNG
>have hot cousins
>but they're all married to chad dudebros
>>
>>37678083
>of course she would, imagine the scandal if you got her pregnant.
>>
>>37679096
Anon you don't have to greentext everything.
>>
>>37679096
She wants it; she craves the attention.
>>
>>37668076
Shit man. Those were the days
>>
>https://derpicdn.net/img/view/2021/8/19/2681735.jpg
>"Dear me, brother! MUST I perform for you in the nude?"
>'A bet is a bet, dear sister.'
>>
>>37668076
>>37680599
>Shining is crying from heaven at the fact that his wife is rebounding from him with her own brother
>And now his daughter is joining in
>Meanwhile everyone else is crying from our dicks in respect and awe of this lad piecing together his sister and niece's home life
>>
>>37681330
>Amazon Octavia
It is a strange feel
>>
Has anyone done a green for Principal Celestia's daughter, Summer Solstice?
I can imagine a incest scenario of Anon having a threesome with his girlfriend, Summer, and her mom.
>>
>>37681766
Aye. But not a bad one
>>
>>37681807
Fund it
>>
>>37681807
>Girlfriend, Summer, and her mom
I think you mean cousin Summer, Luna mom, and Celestia aunt
>>
Bump
>>
>>37682998
>Page 10
>>
File: Spoiler Image (321 KB, 555x600)
321 KB
321 KB PNG
>>37681807
> "Pardon? Am I to believe that you haven't been using protection during intercourse? Mmm, neither do I. "
>>
>>37683756
>Lacy negligee on a gorgeous woman
Unf
>>
>>37684282
that's real grandma stuff to me but I suppose it's been around for like 160 years, gotta be something to it for that lasting appeal
>>
File: IMG_E9098.jpg (26 KB, 192x348)
26 KB
26 KB JPG
> " Are you sure this is a good idea Luna?"
" Yes, sister will surely freak once her sweet boy tries to put the moves on her"
>>
>>37684518
>And then she reacts very differently from how they expected
>>
>>37684518
>>37684526
15 mins later they are surprised/jealous that anon is currently breeding his mother on her own throne
Luna is extra mad since when it’s time for night court to start they continue their fun on her bed
>>
>>37683756
That's my boner in the window
>>
>>37683756
Celestia mom is jealous of all the girls you’re bringing home and decides that you need to settle down with a good woman
>>
>>37686466
And who better a woman than herself
>>
> “Boo-hoo-Hoo you lost your girlfriend who cares?Not my fault she got intimidated by a real woman”
>>
File: 883664.png (478 KB, 680x748)
478 KB
478 KB PNG
>Celestia snuck into her son's room to see if it was true.
>She silently gasped as she spotted her sister snoozing next to anon, the smell of sex potent in the air.
>Her eyes darted to the edge of the bed, spotting a used condom.
>She picked it up and held it aloft, realising the contents were still warm.
>Too shocked to confront them, she tip toed back to her room.
>As angry as she was, a shiver of desire ran through her, causing her legs to buckle slightly.
>She sat on her plump bed and opened the side draw, pulling out her trusty dildo.
>She pulled her satin panties away and pressed the tip to her nethers, but stopped when a sick idea infected her rational thought.
>She tool her son's condom, still slick with Luna's vaginal juices, and inverted it, causing some of the sperm to coat her pale fingers.
>She slid the condom down the dildo completely.
>Knowing there could be no going back from this, she pushed the seed covered toy past her labia and deep into her beautiful canal.
>>
>>37688762
Would Luna allow Celestia to have her sloppy seconds?
>>
>>37688762
The only problem with this is she didn't seeuce him into impregnating her directly, as is his right to do with every women and loli in his family. Also Luna was a cuck to use a condom.
>>
>>37688762
>incest isn't a taboo and it's nearly always expected of Prince's to select a suitor from within the family
>Anon wonders how his mom & aunt don't already know this and resort to these clandestine run-in's that result in his mom and aunt both thinking they're one step ahead of the other
>>
>>37689303
>Every woman and loli in his family
>tfw not being a prince who has his mom, aunt, and loli cousin after him
>Possibly even more
>>
>>37689425
>tfw your harem doubles as a family reunion
>>
>>37689864
>family reunion/harem
>Aunt Apple Fritter: Virgin Hunter Breeding Machine
>>
>>37688762
Fuck that's hot.
>>
>>37689425
the best waifu is 9 year old cock hungry daughterfu
>>
Looks like Ponepaste is down again, make sure all your stuff's backed up.
>>
File: SYPJ8624.png (653 KB, 1058x1374)
653 KB
653 KB PNG
> " Hey cuz, everyone else is having a drink. wanna split this one with me?"
>>
>>37691209
Come to think of it, I don't know of any WOW! incest greens.
>>
>>37691754
https://ponepaste.org/4357
This Dekkard green is literally the only archived Glimmer story and it never got as far as sex
>>
>>37639637
>General Pastebin: https://ponepaste.org/541
I'd love a version that has the pastes listed in post-date order.
>>
>>37692387
A shame he gave up on that story
>>
>>37692399

That's a lot of work. I already put the time in to place them alphabetically by author. Would a timestamp of some kind next to the story help at all?
>>
>>37692923
That'd work fine, but if you're putting timestamps next to each one you might as well throw the whole thing in a spreadsheet and sort them since that's probably 95% of the work
>>
>>37688762
More?
>>
> “*sigh*If you weren’t going to show it to me why did you drag me here?”
>>
Page 10
>>
> “Um, you really shouldn’t be reading my diary. That stuff is private”
>>
>>37694858
>Hootersis’s diary is full of her daydreams about a strapping young man who she is forbidden to be with but still loves
>they can get pretty raunchy at times
>you wonder who could inspire your sweet and innocent sis to write such debauchery
>>
>>37694923
> One poem she was particularly proud of

On aching branch do blossoms grow, the wind a hallowed breath.
It carries the scent of honeysuckle, sweet as the lover’s kiss.
It brings the promise of more tomorrows, of sighs and whispered bliss.
His lips on mine speak words not voiced, a prayer
Which travels down my spine like flames that shatter night.
His eyes reflect the heaven’s stars, the Maker’s light.
My body opens, filled and blessed, my spirit there.
Not merely housed in flesh, but brought to life.
>>
File: 1607096078267.png (128 KB, 1018x919)
128 KB
128 KB PNG
>>37693604
>Those breast outlines on the shirt
>That expression
>That lack of being real
>>
>https://derpicdn.net/img/2021/7/22/2661567/large.jpg
>Sweetheart, what island should we visit next?
>Ikindawannalaya?
>I heard they have a shrine dedicated to a couple ancient spirits who happened to be mother and son lovers over on Tittimilki
>Oh and there's that new all inclusive resort on Sonnikumi
>>
Guys I think I wanna fuck my grandma
>>
>>37695813
>Mother and son is Based, we need more fics about it
>>
File: 1575768211074.png (223 KB, 651x388)
223 KB
223 KB PNG
>>
>>37693604
nobody's picked up on this prompt for like 5 threads now and it's making me sad
>>
>>37696351
It's rather unfortunate, but the chances of any prompt being picked up are insanely small because of how few writers frequent the thread. It's practically either you try your hand at writing it yourself, or...
>>
>>37696351
i wrote green about neighbor apple bloom having exhibitionism funtimes in her barn.. it could definitely use some incest
>>
>>37693604
>Apple Bloom dropped into the hay bale and reclined against the crate of apples.
>She grabbed a juicy red apple and tossed it between her hands, scrutinizing her older brother.
>Big Mac looked nervously around the barn, as if Applejack was about to leap out from the shadows.
>A small cough brought his attention back to Apple Bloom, her legs crossed, wedge-heel clad foot tapping impatiently in the air.
>"Well?" Bloom demanded.
>Mac remained still, his thick hands wringing.
>Bloom rolled her eyes and took a bite from the apple, the crunch ringing throughout the secluded barn.
>"It's not fair if you decide to chicken out, Mac," she swallowed . "I was this close to letting the neighbour boy go all the way with me until you stepped in and scared him half to death. Potentially my first time, and you stop it because 'he's not the good sort'."
>Big Mac nodded. "Eeyup. Not the boy you want to get involved with, let alone lettin' him deflower you."
>Bloom straightened, taking a final bite from her apple before carelessly tossing it behind her.
>"And now you have to hold your end of the bargain, Big Mac!" she replied in frustration. "Either you get it out and take me right here, or so help me I'll march over there and let him do what he wants to me! Which is it?"
>>
File: 1508948313142.png (241 KB, 1017x1024)
241 KB
241 KB PNG
>>37696351
I have never written a story for /mlp/ at all and am constantly afraid I won't remember how the character acted closely enough if I try, so I just hang out and fap to the imaginations that develop from the prompts instead
>>
>>37696826
I'd say just go for it. As long as you even have a very general idea of what a character is supposed to be like it's fine. I doubt anyone is actually too anal about getting a character exactly right. As long as you have fun writing something and the results are interesting to read that's what really matters.
>>
>>37696862
>I doubt anyone is actually too anal
heh. You said anal.
>>
>>37696862
Fair enough.
Maybe i'll get it a shot when I have some free time then
>>
>>
>8
>>
>>37698103
>Sweetiebelle always tries to sneak into your bed
>You used to not mind it but that changed when your mom found you with her snout in your crotch that one time
>>
>>37695157
>Knock up your flutter sis
>When your parents confront you about it you claim her writings influenced you into doing it
>They buy it, but as punishment you are forced to marry her since they don’t want her to have the child out of wedlock
>>
>>37698684
>Used to
What happened after?
>>
bump
>>
>>37699639
i think the suggestion is "you like it fine, but you don't want to get into trouble"
>>
>>37698976
Fund it
>>
>>37698976
>forced to marry because muh tradishuns
more of a pie family thing methinks
>>
Why won’t you breed your chubby gamer neet big sister? You saw her secret incest manga collection, after all. You read her fanfiction of “sisters, glasses, and sperm”, and you know she secretly plays incest VN. She’s practically asking for you to fuck her belly button!
>>
>>37701627
>Imagine growing up with your NEET older sister constantly perving on you.
>She’s been told off by mom and dad tons of times, and they’ve even spoken to you about not letting her do certain things anymore.
>You always listen to them during these conversations, but you don’t really understand why it’s such an issue.
>You really like your older sister, she’s really good at tons of games and always helps you beat hard bosses, she spends tons of time with you and plays with you a lot.
>you don’t really get why it’s so wrong for her to see you in your underwear or for her to get in the shower with you.
>Siblings are supposed to be really close, right?
>>
>>37701700
You ruined it.
Not every incest encounter needs aggressive hyper sexual members. You need to learn subtlety, coombrain-san
>>
>>37701726
Good to see you're still around telling everyone else what to write and how you want them to write it.
>>
>>37701627
I prefer a lanky, gawky NEET sister having an awkward puberty, but i'll take it.
>>
File deleted.
>>
Pg 10 bump
>>
>Inb4 having a green where Celestia and Luna's usual things are swapped
>NEET Celestia mom, and outgoing aunt Luna
Also
>Princess Celestia taking advantage of basically being the goddess of her own religion to make her son being destined to be her perfect husband part of the religion
>>
Boop
>>
>>37703319
>Again
>>
>>37702466
OMNOMNOMNOMOMNONMOMAH FUCK MOM NOM NOM NOM
>>
File: 1575162909502.jpg (686 KB, 2024x4536)
686 KB
686 KB JPG
> " See? I told I'd get you out of prison"
>>
>>37704691
>prison
>Not Juvie
>>
> “I’m sorry brother but I just couldn’t wait anymore! I need it, I need it so bad.You won’t remember anything I promise. I’m sorry I had to drug you but I just love you so much.It’s just that I was so scared you wouldn’t understand. I couldn’t risk it.You’re the only one who treats me nice, who doesn’t try to get in my pants.So please, just this one time. Let me have this”
>>
>>37701875
>always coming into your room after a shower complaining that her boobs are uneven or asking if guys have a problem with girls who have this or that, or does this look normal
>you don't fucking know, but you do your best to reassure her she looks fine and puberty is weird for everyone.
>This usually results in hugs and a greater bond of trust between you
>>
>>37703332
>NEET Goddess Celestia
>Slowly alters church doctrine overtime to suit her needs
>One such change is the exhalation of Mother/Son Relationships
>>
File: 2017-04-16_1627.jpg (34 KB, 520x350)
34 KB
34 KB JPG
>>37704888
>"Mother, if you're going to be in the vestibule with me while I hear confession, may I ask you withhold voicing your judgement?"
>'I'm literally God, my son...I can praise you orally and proclaim my will at the same time.'
>>
>>37701875
>I prefer a lanky, gawky NEET sister having an awkward puberty, but i'll take it.

What are the options for this that aren't Moondancer or Wallflower Blush? Its literally always these two, and people never seem to get past Moondancer's
>Sweater
>Sweater puppies
>>
>>37705716
I've always been a big fan of turbonerd Twilight, but there are other options. for one thing, any of the little foalita might grow up to be a lanky nerd, we don't know. Nerdy teens are usually just regular kids, even a Sweetie Belle type.
>>
>>37705716
We've only had one Wallflower green and it turned out to be a reskinned Watamote fanfic.. though I have to admit I am strongly tempted to ponify others' work just because sometimes it really works.. and I tell myself "oh i'll diverge from it, I'll just rip off the basic skeleton" but in the end it's still plagiarism. And that's a lot of work to go through when you could just write your own original one.
>>
>>37705761
>Reskinned Watamote fanfic
kek

I'm gonna stay anon for this but as a writer I have 100% stolen plot devices or lines from hentai doujins that I like.
>>
>>37705776
a line here or there, a plot device.. that's acceptable.
hell I just realized the other day that, as much as I love Mo Willems, the Angry Scientist from Sheep in the Big City is flat-out stolen from the Attack of the Killer Tomatoes cartoon, right down to the green skin. Meanwhile said cartoon rips a gag or two directly from Airplane, so these things happen.
>>
>>37704691
>Cozy Glow breaks you, her big brother, out of prison after your sexual relationship was found out.
>You think it's pointless and you'll just get caught again.
>She assures you that she knows a place where you both can live happily ever after.
>Takes you to some school on a moonlit night and directs you towards a statue and mirror.
>You humor her and touch it, only for the glass to ripple like water.
>She pushes you in from behind and follows after.
>When you come out the other side, you only have a few seconds to look over your horsy body before Cozy falls into you.
>Landing on your back with the now filly-atop you, she looks between your bodies as she rubs against your lap.
>Your new horse dong comes out of its sheath, and she grins.
>"Mommy likes. I can't wait to play with it, but first, we better get out of here. We don't want pony guards to arrest us for trespassing, right?"
>>
>>37706355
This look interesting and I love Cozy so give me more anon.
>>
>>37706355
>They get captured, but Twilight is able to be convinced that this is the Cozy from the mirror world and thus not guilty of any crimes.
>Still suspicious, she shows the filly and stallion the statue of her counterpart to hit home that, if she has any evil schemes, she better just give up on them now.
>Instead of scared, Cozy looks confused.
>"I don't get it, why would I...? Wait, where's this world's Anon?"
>"I tracked down this you's family after the fact and found her brother traveling abroad to study. He had actually been doing so for years and hadn't even known what happened to his sister."
>Cozy makes a sound of sudden understanding.
>"Yeah, that explains it," she says, elbowing her brother in the shin. "You see what happens when you neglect your little sister, Anon? She goes crazy and tries to take over horse land."
>"It's called Equestria," Twilight says.
>"Whatever," Cozy waves off. "Point is, You don't have to worry about me causing any trouble, your highness, because MY brother isn't so heartless and stupid as to go gallivanting around the globe without me and probably sleeping with other girls. He's loyal, right big brother?"
"Mhmm, plus you'd probably kill me if I did something like that."
>"Yep, and then I'd use this world's magic to bring you back as a undead slave so you'd never betray me again."
"Sounds about right. I almost feel bad for the other Anon when his Cozy escapes. Truthfully though, I feel worse for this little filly, here. Are you sure she has to be petrified, Princess? Seems excessive."
>Cozy hums in thought.
>"It does. You know, you could probably release her into our custody. I'm sure we can keep her under control. She just needs a brother's love, after all, and Anon has a bunch of that."
>Twilight eyes the pair suspiciously, weighing her options...
>>
>>37706599
I like where this is going
>>
>>37706643
ain't goin nowhere on 9
>>
>>37705761
>inb4 Wallflower mom green
>She got pregnant from some guy she basically tricked, but couldn't keep around due to memory loss
>Then she had her son
>Once he was old enough to be interested in girls she started flirting with him, and being physically intimate
>Without remembering who she is he repeatedly makes the same 'first impression' that she's his cougar girlfriend
>She never gets caught because nobody else remembers her either to know what her real relationship with him is
>>
>>37706599
More, we need more little sis golly
>>
>>37706599
>Double incestuous Golly action
>>
>retarded shit sisters do:
>when out to eat she orders something small and not at all filling, so she can take stuff off your plate
wtf sis
>>
>>37709224
That's not a sister thing, that's a woman thing. Why are they so fucking retarded.
>>
>>37709418
Maybe its a metaphor for the future nature of the relationship
>>
>>37709224
>>37709418
>>37709454
a woman eating off of your plate is how she identifies you as her provider. You need to order extra food for her.
>>
>>37709523
gf just told me it's because she orders light to "watch her weight" and then steal food because she's still hungry. Women are batshit insane. JUST ORDER ENOUGH TO GET YOU FULL THEN????
>>
>>37709555
it's called playing coy. When it's to the point of mindgames, yeah, that's insanity. But little tests like these are making sure your brain functions well enough to read between the lines. Someone steals from your plate = order more food and feel the pride of generosity. it's pure animal instinct and I would fucking kill to have a woman to eat off of my plate.. I make way too much food as it is.
The important thing to remember about women is that they're A) children and B) incapable of honesty, going all the way back to the first one. you can't trust yes to mean yes or no to mean no, especially since most of the time the truth is they have no fucking idea. YOU need to take charge and make the decisions. and all but the most brainwashed hardline feminists will typically fall in line when you take a firm, confident hand.
>>
>>37709224
>breed her to establish dominance
>>
>>37706599
>"Why did you come here?" Twilight asks, and adds as Cozy goes to answer. "And don't lie. If you've committed crimes, I have friends on the other side of the mirror who can look into you both to discover the truth."
>The filly's mouth snaps shut, and Anon sighs.
"Okay, listen, I'll be honest, but, please, if you can't deal with it, just... let us go back through the mirror. We'll figure something out. I don't feel like being thrown into a dungeon today."
>"... Fine, if the reason is bad, I'll just banish you back to your world."
"Good. So, the reason we're here is because... Cozy and I are lovers, and she just broke me out of prison after I got thrown in there for it."
>Twilight blinks, surprised as Cozy gapes at how easily her brother caved.
>"Really? Incest is such a big crime to humans? I never had any idea."
"Um, it is sort of a crime, but not that serious. Is it not a crime here?"
>"No. I mean, there are some social taboos around it, but certainly no laws prohibiting it. Why would there be, and why did you go to prison then?"
>"Because I'm underaged, duh," Cozy cuts in. "Not like it should matter. I was taking college courses, but I'm apparently not smart enough to know about sex. It's ridiculous."
>Twilight blinks down at the filly, then tilts her head.
>"What? But you aren't underaged. I can see your cutie mark right now!"
>"Cutie whatzit?"
>"Your cutie mark! It signifies that you've discovered your special talent and marks you as mature enough to give sexual consent. In the eyes of Equestrian law, you're not underaged."
"... Wait, so not only is incest not illegal, but she's also old enough for me to legally fuck silly?"
>"W-well, yes, legally speaking."
>Cozy gapes, then leaps into the air.
>"Yes! See, Anon! I knew coming to this world was a good idea! Now we can get married and start a family like I always dreamed."
>She points suddenly at the statue her and continues.
>"Please tell me polygamy is a thing here too so the other Cozy can get married with us. If it is, this world is literally perfect."
>"A-ah, y-yes. Herds are, while not entirely common, also legal in Eques-"
>"YES! Oh, big brother, I can't wait to watch you rail the other me so hard that her insides mold to the shape of your fat horse cock!"
"Jeez, calm down, sis. The Princess here hasn't even said if she's going to let the other Cozy Glow free yet."
>Twilight, face beet red and wings fully erect, stares for several seconds, then finally answers in a hushed voice, "Yes, I-I'll release Cozy Glow into your custody... O-on one condition."
"And that is?"
>"Y-you... You let me watch you buck her brains out the first time."
>Anon and Cozy share a look, then return their attention to the horny princess with a flagging tail.
>"Deal."
"Deal."
>>
>>37710277
Kinky!
>>
>>37710277
>you can't punish the filly, nonono
Lame. I thought IRT is free from this bullshit.
>>
>>37710277
Based
>>
>>37710277
The only thing better than a little sis cozy glow is 2 little sis cozy glow
>>
>>37710277
gee anon, TWO sister wives?
>>
>>37711388
You say that like it’s a bad thing
>>
What if you were pone prince in Equestria with Celestia mom, and principal Celestia being brought in is given the opportunity to experience being a princess? Also being a second mom wife

Also could try that where it's humanized equestria, and Principal from the other world is given the opportunity to also be an incestuous princess.
>>
>>37712028
>witness protection program that spans from Equus to Earth
>Royal mom-son couple need to assume the role of normal non-incestuous mother and son on earth
>Secretly-incestuous principal and student(son) couple on Earth now fill in as openly incestuous royal couple on Equus
or something
>>
>>37712040
>No matter the universe, you and your celestia mom are destined for each other
There’s something inherently based about that
>>
File: pcbs1.jpg (335 KB, 1280x704)
335 KB
335 KB JPG
>>37712070
There's always a lighthouse. Always a city.
Always a mom-wife.
>>
>>37710881
Care to explain further? I'm not sure what you mean.
>>
>>37712040
I actually thought more along the lines of...
>Celestia bringing in her other world counterpart to tip the scales in her rivalry with her sister (stuff like outvoting Luna since now there's two of her)
>Of course she's share her son husband with a woman that's basically herself
>Also what principal would ever turn down the opportunity to live in a magical world as royalty if offered? Also get a son to be lewd with if she didn't have one in her world, and it might be fun if principal Celestia coming in tells herself it's not really incest if she didn't give birth to him
>Possibly even better is that is if Celestia did that then Luna would obviously want to do the same the same idea
>>
>>37712546
> stuff like outvoting Luna since now there's two of her
She literally gives part of her own votes to doppleganger, how does that help her to outvote Luna?
>>
>>37712590
You're assuming each Celestia becomes half a vote. Though could you imaging Celestia and Luna arguing about what the rules on that should be while Principal Celestia sits on the sidelines confused.
>>
>>37712620
Not half, but decent part of a whole Celestia, each less than Luna vote pool
>>
>Suddenly remember the Cousin AJ story with Skinny Anon with dead cop dad who goes to live with them and shit
>Remember falling off around the time Anon and AJ have their first date at the movies
>Find it
>They never got to snu snu

I like fluff as much as the next guy, but sometimes a nigga just needs to bust to a self insert story of railing his pony (human) cousin.

Still a kino story though, i'll have to re-read from the beginning
>>
>>37713073
There was a scene when they loaded hay stacks and snu-snued a little, didn't it make it to the bin?
>>
>>37713073
I nut best to a lot of drawn-out anticipation of sexnanigans and blushy-blushy fun times.
>>
>>37713090
AJ straddles Anon and then bites his lip.
Which is fucking hot as hell to be sure, but that ain't snu-snu
>>37713093
I respect your taste
>>
Which IRT pairing with Shining Armor is best?
>Twilight Velvet
>Twilight Sparkle
>Flurry Heart
>>
File: Spoiler Image (41 KB, 250x294)
41 KB
41 KB JPG
>>37713093
>>
>>37713744
Twilight for sure.
HOWEVER if flurry is older, and they have a hilarious Mamoru-Usagi-Chibiusa triangle dynamic going, then that. err I guess you have to make Flurry Twilight's foal for that to work. Which is fine.
>>
>>37713744
Velvet = Twilight > Flurry
>>
>>37710277
More?
>>
>>37712139
>Are you sure she has to be petrified, Princess? Seems excessive
And again, after all her crimes, you can't punish the filly.
>>
>>37714538
That's Anon, her AU older brother's thoughts on the matter, of course he has a different opinion.It's like how in real life, the parents of criminals often still love their children and are saddened to see them punished.
And Twilight is also not saying she's wrong to do petrify Cozy, simply that she's seeing an alternative solution to the problem. Here's a Cozy who isn't a villain saying she, and by extension, pony Cozy would only turn to villainy if they don't have the constant attention of an older brother, which they're offering.
Twilight is also horny and wants to see her enemy dominated and fucked senseless, so her clit's doing some of the thinking.
>>
>>37714551
Stupid horny Twilight. Heh, horny.
>>
>>37713073
That’s the one by Badlywritten isn’t it? I really liked that story wish he’d come back.
>>
>>37642299
Didn't it take like 5 generations of inbreeding to get to the Hapsburg guy? Knocking up your sister won't give you swamp monsters for kids unless your mom and dad are secretly brother and sister too. Which would make for interesting drama in a greentext about just that.

>Anon is the brother of Rainbow Dash
>He and his sister have been going at it for a couple years now
>Started off as a series of dares and games of chicken
>Then turned into stress relief
>Then turned into spending time together under romantic circumstances
>They move out, live in an apartment together "to save on rent"
>Bullshit like that
>They are essentially just a normal couple who are also brother and sister
>They're pretty proud of themselves for fooling Windy and Bow for all these years
>Get a phone call from the parents one day, inviting them to have dinner back home
>Get there together
>Open the door
>Big decorations all over the place
>Parents knew about Anon and Rainbow the entire time, and they couldn't be prouder
>Big story about how the reason Bow and Windy are so supportive of their children (and have been for years, not specifically this "good job, you did incest" party) are because they had to overcome their own life problems and self-doubt and all that shit when they decided to move out from home and live as a couple
>Turns out there are a lot more problems to overcome when you start a family with your brother/sister, and there's a lot of soul-searching going on because it really opens up a big can of worms
>Makes family get-togethers very awkward
>They wanted their kids to know that they loved them no matter what choices they make
>Want to be supportive, and also think it would be hypocritical if they shamed their kids for kissing when they themselves are brother and sister
>Anon and Rainbow are horrified to find out that they are the products of incest
>Like a eugenics program, only shit
>"Just, uh... maybe don't have kids together. Sorry."
>Rainbow is uncomfortably aware that she's been a bit lax with her birth control the past few weeks
idk, something like that only not shit.
>>
>>37644931
>every pic has a retardedly edgy story attached to it
You can tell his penis is baby-sized.
>>
>>37715483
Would windy mom get off on the idea that her kids are fucking?
>>
>>37715181
That's the one, yeah
>>
>>37715567
I mean, probably. I'm willing to bet that she was the one to initiate things with Bow, so the thrill of the taboo might have been part of her motivation. And now the kids are following in their footsteps. Bow, meanwhile, is really hoping that Anon and Rainbow adopt.
>>
>>37694858
>>37695157
I love hootershy sis so much
>>
>Big sister Moondancer feels like a failure
>Sequestering herself away to study for years gave her a great career, but at the cost of everything else
>Never had friends
>Nobody went to any of her birthday parties except for you
>Social skills are non-existent; barely knows how to hold a conversation, let alone foster multiple platonic relationships in the form of friendship
>Hell, at age 25 it still takes her a few seconds to realize that what she said was inappropriate or insensitive.
>Borderline autistic due to sheer lack of experience
>Has a nice job in another city, but is otherwise alone
>You move into her apartment temporarily as you chase job opportunities
>Quickly slip back into the groove you and Moondancer had back home
>Playing video games, watching movies, chatting about bullshit
>Really enjoy each other's company
>You really are her only friend
>Two things come into play past this point.
>One, Moondancer realizes that you're pretty much the only guy in her life.
>You're already great friends, you like the quirks she knows that other people find annoying, and she knows from experience that being family means you're close enough that you won't leave her if she fucks up and does/says something insensitive
>Two, she's been living on her own for a few years with only the internet to keep her company, and her understanding of what is and is not appropriate has been eroded by the degeneracy of the internet
>She's desperately lonely, she knows she's socially-retarded, she loves having you around, and she's not in a position to fully appreciate that incest isn't normal or appropriate.
>To Moondancer, the next step is obvious
>If the two of you became boyfriend and girlfriend, you'd live with her in her apartment.
>And last she checked, you don't have a girlfriend; clearly, this plan benefits you both.
>Moondancer knows what she has to do.
I'm hungover, sorry.
>>
>>37715483
Similar plot to cat's cradle
>>
>>37716255
That story on fimfic about celestia making siblings mate over the course of generations to make alicorns come back?
>>
>>37715564
shit i've got a pretty large johnson but even mine isn't the size of a baby. Those shits get to damn near 2 feet
>>
>>37715567
she wants to watch.
>>37716038
hot
>>37715483
the problem is a lot of us are already kind of inbred. you've gotta follow your nose. cousins are still fine unless both of your sets of parents are siblings with each other like two brothers married two sisters.. then those are doublecousins.
>>
>>37716038
>I want to romance big sis moondancer
>>
>>37716038
>>Moondancer knows what she has to do.
Start walking around the apartment without underwear?
>>
>>37716695
Naw, naked.

>"Haha, it's laundry day! I'm so used to living by myself, I forgot that I wash every single article of clothing all at once! Sorry, guess I'm naked now. Also, I accidentally dropped a bunch of pens and quarters on the ground, so don't mind me if I bend over at the waist multiple times throughout the day."
>>
>>37716712
Or she'd feel cold without her sweater so she just did all her underwear at once
>>
File: 1734581.png (390 KB, 900x853)
390 KB
390 KB PNG
>She knows what she's doing
>>
>>37716717
>she finds herself, ironically, sweating from the nervousness. But with that comes an unfamiliar chill.
>As she usually lives in her sweater, its absence makes her feel as cold as she is excited.
>"Umm, Anon, i-if you felt like hugging me, that would be fine."
"Moony, are you cold?"
>"No, of course not! I'm uh, always naked on laundry day.."
"Because those nipples look like they could knock a knight off of his horse"
>>
>>37716317
That's the one. Obviously minus the anon insert.
>>
>>37716850
That story started feeling awful to read when everyone's colliding interests and lack of communication started getting into a forty car pileup.
>>
File: WPFA6660.png (293 KB, 495x432)
293 KB
293 KB PNG
> " Of course im fine Timber. Anon is a healthy young male and its only natural that female campers are going gaga over him. Trust me, i wont interfere with my nephew good times. I got this"
>>
>>37717573
>Make your aunt happy by rebuffing all the other girls and romancing her instead
>>
Bump
>>
>>37715483
I like this. More rainbow incest pls
>>
Page 9
>>
Bump
>>
Bampity boop
>>
>>37720844
My human cock is against a mare moms snoot!
>>
File: 1581473546210.png (309 KB, 1260x696)
309 KB
309 KB PNG
>>37717573
>>37717997
> "See? Don't look I better? Don' t I FEEL better?"
>>
>>37721223
>"Don't a FEEL better?"
>"I wouldn't be able to compare even if I wanted to. You're the only one whose in for a good finger banging tonight."
>>
>>37721223
How could this happen?

One second you’re trying to mack on this girl with curly pink hair.You swear she was about three seconds from blowing your whistle, next to you know you’re in your aunts office, on your back with your pants around your ankles.She’s sitting on your lap while slowly gyrating, her soft gasps echoing off the walls. If it weren’t for the fact that you were both still wearing your bottoms you probably be balls deep in her, which is wrong…right? You don’t even know anymore. This is your aunt! And she’s got you pinned while she’s gliding her lower lips against your shaft. You know deep inside this is wrong but your hands refuse to move off her hips. It’s like you’re under some kind of spell. Somewhere within her she probably feels the same way, henceWhy your underwear is still on. So she compromises by kissing your neck and whispering the darkest, sexual things you’ve ever heard in your life.

I suck at writing if someone wants to rewrite this that’s fine
>>
>Inb4 going to a summer camp where you hear plenty of cute girls will be
>Get there and find out your aunt is in charge
>She super jealously keeps you from interacting with any of the girls staying there
>Making sure you only spend time with her
>Her possessive grasp of you only getting more intimate and inappropriate the more you try to escape her
>>
>>37722000
I would enjoy this if it was niece
>>
>Auntcest
>When she has a perfectly good brother right there
Is it a sharing thing, is she not into Timber, or is Timber just a normalfaggot? Come to think of it, if she's our aunt, is Timber /ourdad/?
>>
>>37723233
> is Timber /ourdad/?
If so, what kind of dad would he be? I'd imagine he'd be the kind of dad that contracts his sister to get his son, Anon laid finally.
>>
>>37723266
he looks like kind of a sporty tennis douche, but I might be prejudiced.
>>
As much Pinkie loves her husband, he just can’t make her sugar melt like her big bro. I guess that’s what a lifetime of living on a rock farm together gets you.
>>
>>37723266
Timber is too busy pounding twilights tight ass
>>
>>37723801
Ntr belongs in its containment thread.
>>
>>37722000
>Double Dubs and Trips
You gotta continue this, not just cause of the digits, but also since this idea is kino
>>
>>37723801
I want to secretly breed my married little sis pinkie
>>
>>37724974
It's not ntr if it's netori
>>
>>37725467
shit is shit
>>
>>37671851
This made me diamonds
>>
>>37724327
>Mom Twilight + Aunt Gloriosa
Now this is a winning combo!
>>
>>37725711
>Mom Twilight AND aunt Gloriosa
>Inb4 Twilight becomes single in some way
>>
Fuck I just want rambler to come back and finish the pie family story
Or for any writefag to comeback and finish a story
>>
>>37725811
>tfw there was a more recent Pie family story that's also unfinished
Though with Rambler's story at least it was rather straight forward what the ending would be like barring an unsatisfying curveball.
>Pound Cake is fended off, grandma Cloudy is made to give up on non-inbreeding, and cue happy harem ending
>>
>>37725811
Yeah I really wish Rambler would come back.
>>
>Inb4 living with aunt Celestia
>She's very affectionate and smothering, but not overtly incestuous
>Though always tells you to stay away from a certain tower in the palace
>One night you're overly curious and go there
>Find a very beautiful woman locked away there
>She turns out to be desperately horny and fucks you
>Only afterwards do you find out she's your mom who'd been locked away for trying to usurp Celestia
>Though she knew you were her son, and did it anyway
>Celestia is of course furious about it
>Trying to get him to fall for her slowly and subtly when Luna just comes right out and fucks him
>>
>>37726072
>Ywn be held down and ridden to exhaustion by your mom who doesn’t recognize you

> “Foolish intruder. I will keep you here. I will drain you to lifelessness. Again, and agin. You will never see the sun again. The moon is your new God. But don’t fret. For I will be your guardian, your provider, AND YOUR MASTER”
>>
>>37691209
This pic honestly gives off that "cool Aunt" vibe. As if Starlight wouldn't think twice about sharing a bottle of wine with her young nephew.
>>
>>37726072
I don’t know why celestia is so pissed
Sons belong to their Mothers after all
>>
>>37727911
Seems kinda obvious that she just wants him to herself.
>>
>>37725716
Fund it
>>
>>37726072
>>37726463
Continue?
>>
>>37729516
More of a prompt, but I might have a go of it for real later.
>>
>>37723233
That reminds me of this story: https://www.fimfiction.net/story/360811/pinecrest-resort
>>
>>37728993
>Inb4 Twilight mom not being there initially, but showing up after getting wind that something might be going on with Anon and his aunt

Also it's always a question, but what would be best here if Timber is out of the picture? Divorce or death?
>It's not hard to imagine how a relationship between them can go wrong with him being an outdoorsy jock in a relationship with a nerd
>Also not hard to imagine he could die in an outdoor sports accident
>Especially if he does stuff like wingsuit flying
>>
>>37730805
Honestly, death wouldn't be terrible.
1:It could happen to anyone for any reason, being an outdoorsy/sporty type would just increase the odds
2:It firmly removes the father from the picture without there being a lingering sense of "My wife and sister both left me for my son" vibes
3:It leads to easier way to get Anon in bed with his mother and aunt. "Oh Anon, I've been ever so lonely since your father died. Would you spend one night with me, just so I can feel another warm body next to me again." Shit like that.
>>
>>37730839
Could certainly work, but I think it's better not to focus too much on grief and have more of other reasons for attraction and stuff. Also I'd mentioned wingsuit flying because it's one of the most blatantly dangerous and deadly extreme sports I know of. You glide through the air at high speed with absolutely no safety or protective equipment at all. Fuck up at all at any point, and you're just plain screwed.
>>
Bump
>>
>>37716822
Moondancer is gonna make me act up
>>
>>37731985
Moonactor is gonna make me dance up!
>>
>>37716822
I want to knock up my nerdy sister

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.