[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/mlp/ - Pony

[Advertise on 4chan]

Name
Spoiler?[]
Options
Comment
Verification
4chan Pass users can bypass this verification. [Learn More] [Login]
Flag
File[]
  • Please read the Rules and FAQ before posting.
  • There are 58 posters in this thread.

08/21/20New boards added: /vrpg/, /vmg/, /vst/ and /vm/
05/04/17New trial board added: /bant/ - International/Random
10/04/16New board for 4chan Pass users: /vip/ - Very Important Posts
[Hide] [Show All]

Happy 18th Birthday, 4chan!

Janitor acceptance emails will be sent out over the coming weeks. Make sure to check your spam box!

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: Izzy.png (319 KB, 1600x1200)
319 KB
319 KB PNG
Welcome to the My Massive Pony thread!
A New Generation Edition

Writers, artists, and critique are always welcome, so long as it pertains to the main idea of the thread which is size difference.
Check out our slowly dying ponepaste: https://ponepaste.org/3112

Previous thread: >>37478044
>>
disgusting op image
>>
>>37636809
>Humans send a message across dimensions
>No idea if it will even get anywhere, just a reach for knowledge
>Now with magic restored, Izzy can make her way with her to there with new friends, and perhaps even make some more too
>>
>>37636809
Imagine the cuddles
>>
Great op image
>>
File: 1368914394233.png (331 KB, 1000x1000)
331 KB
331 KB PNG
>>37637291
>>
>>37636229
Reassure her that our bad luck this morning was from our own stupid decisions.
And since we’re kinda height challenged and can’t experience our own gift, we want to hear more about what made her want to go even bigger than her colleagues. Surely at the first part of the battle was pretty thrilling and she felt things beyond just being pleased to be able to carry more when traveling among the much smaller villagers.
>>
File: 1492193394394.jpg (171 KB, 1200x848)
171 KB
171 KB JPG
>>37636809
I want to board Rainbow Dash.
>>
File: 893264.png (3.41 MB, 2513x3141)
3.41 MB
3.41 MB PNG
Big mare waifu needs to save Anon from an much bigger mare who wants him as her own husbando
What happens?
>>
>>37638203
Big mare waifu needs to step up and become biggest mare waifu.
>>
>>37638203
>>37638288
I mean if it's a giant Thingpone, she just needs to assimilate all the giant waifus, and then she becomes the biggest waifu.
>>
File: 1952076.jpg (92 KB, 880x1200)
92 KB
92 KB JPG
Gonna green a dream I had a couple nights back.
>Looking around house for friend who has apparently disappeared.
>Hear something moving in the upstairs closet, investigate.
>I find her under a pile of clothes and boxes, only, she has become a pone. She is a simple looking earth pony about as big as a medium sized dog, and resembles a pony version of herself she drew way back when the show was new.
>She isn't really panicked, just uneasy and flustered, and doesn't remember anything about the change and doesn't even realize she's a pony until I point it out to her.
>Giant pony thoughts start here. I just think to myself that I want her bigger.
>I move all of the stuff off of her and take her out of the closet. She wanders around the top floor house a little in her pony form, she is very agile and can run and jump around with ease.
>She is very light for her size but squirms when I pick her up.
>Making physical contact seems to generate a slight rumble that passes through the reality of the dream. Soon I realize she's no longer a third as tall as me, she's closer to twice that and seemingly growing slowly, but not enough that I can see it happening. She seems to jump a little in size whenever I'm not looking.
>She walks out of sight and I follow her; Finding her in the front room of the house, she has grown even bigger. She's too big to stand up without her head touching the ceiling, and is trying to carefully crawl out of the room through the double doors.
>I just watch her for a few more moments, then walk around to her flanks and gently lay my hand on her ponut. The dream starts to break down here. It's bigger than my entire hand and feels very "real", she jolts in resonse but doesn't say anything. I try and focus but I can't keep the dream going and wake up.
It's been floating around in my mind for days now. I've clopped to it like a dozen times. Fucking hell anons.
>>
File: arcturus-etc.jpg (70 KB, 742x421)
70 KB
70 KB JPG
Any galactic-sized pones?
>>
>>37638877
I mean this size
>>
>>37638907
That looks like she's just in the foreground, it's choppier, but this doesn't leave that to question.
>>
File: Blackhole mlem.png (524 KB, 1280x1280)
524 KB
524 KB PNG
>>37638848
The one time I had the giant Anonfilly dream was quite the ride too, wonder where lucid dreaming Anon has gone to as he could certainly give some tips on how to extend those or maybe even recreate

>>37638288
>>37638815
I thought the Thing pone was the biggest mare in that setting when reading, in which case it kinda complicates thingshue
Also no cheating, your waifu can't grow more than how tall she already is, how do you think she'd deal with it?
Surely every waifu would have a unique and different way of approach, let's hear it Anons

>>37638203
>Derpy
>Tries to sneakly approach from the forest
>Knocks down trees in the path to the tower
>Curious, Thing goes to see what's causing the destruction path
>Finds a flustered Derpy, looking up at her
>"I just don't know what went wrong"
>Thing lifts the tower ceiling and throws Derpy in the very same room
>Even though she's basically as big as the whole room, the massive bubbly ass almost making a clamp on its own
>Now waiting for rescue for two while Thing decides on what to do next
>At least I can lay back on her warm and comfy belly and breasts, while petting Derpy where I can reach for reassurance

>>37638929
I don't think there's many singular quality mare pics at that size, maybe planet sized mares I guess, but not galatic like that, unless Blackhole mare/Phoenix Cluster pone counts, but its mostly to imagination
Else you can look at that based Twilight comic too, too bad it went back to contained smolness now
>>
>>37636809
how big is her glitter? one scale can be like an entire person or more, like a rain of thousands of giant sharp blades falling
>>
>>37639070
Would they even be sharp, considering the size it's probably still too thick to be sharp, probably still heavy enough to squish at the size though
>>
>>37639098
well maybe not sharp but definitively a glittercide
>>
>>
Pinkamena crushing all the Earth's cities one by one with her huge ass
Dash proceeding to lick the remains of buildings and ketchup from her ass cheeks afterwards
>>
>>37639442
I wanna _eat_ Fluttershy...
>>
>>37639442
That's some weird colouring
Been looking at a while and seems to be because of the black of the eye, on third panel is not as bad as the rest, in fact it's quite good, and that's the only one where it follows where she's looking at, while the others are offset to the left as she looks right and center
>>
File: 2294665.jpg (191 KB, 1500x1500)
191 KB
191 KB JPG
>>37639047
I've tried LDing a couple times but usually give up every few weeks before starting again. I've never had a 100% successful attempt. But I'd love to recreate that dream. I'll be trying for sure.
>>
>>37639442
>>
>>37639047
Which Based Twilight comic?
>>
is this the vore thread?
>>
>>37640575
Basically
>>
>>37640575
as long as one is bigger than the other, still fits here.
>>
>>37640648
Can we get vore where it's the small one eating the big one?
>>
>>37640697
No
>>
>more death and vore
The absolute lowest common denominator of giantess art. Creatively bankrupt and far too cliche. This is as bad as the shit that gets posted on /d/
>>
>>37640575
>>37640594
I'd rather focus on the size aspect than the vore itself, like the power in the mouthplay instead of just eating if going that route
>>
File: 1566280436550.png (290 KB, 900x651)
290 KB
290 KB PNG
>>37640726
We do need more comfy SOL shenanigans and mare love and care around these parts
>>
>>37640547
https://ponerpics.org/search?q=comic%3Agiant+twilight&sf=created_at&sd=asc
>>
>>37640182
I wish I was stuck to Fluttershy's hoof.
>>
File: 1423368514726.png (473 KB, 1356x819)
473 KB
473 KB PNG
Why is Fluttershy such a perfect giant pony goddess?
>>
File: 1442950471597.jpg (733 KB, 2048x1152)
733 KB
733 KB JPG
>>37638203
>>
File: 1604174159346.png (480 KB, 2000x2000)
480 KB
480 KB PNG
>>37640904
I share this feeling
>>
>>37640575
Not really no. Same-size vore is looked down upon here, pun intended. Chad vore is fine though.
>>
>>37642086
>ywn be aryanne's personal ponut massager
>>
>>37641954
>"Why would you want a small giant mare when you can have me Anon?"
>"Your waifu is already part of me, if you love her that should mean you love me too"
>"Why can't you be my husbando? Is that too much to ask?"
>"Maybe I should assimilate all other ponies you love into myself, perhaps then you'd finally love me like you love them and we can live our happily ever after"
>>
File: 1569765529923.png (31 KB, 680x512)
31 KB
31 KB PNG
>>37642433
God, I want to cum all over thing-pone and she shifts each of her cells it contacts into egg cells, thus becoming pregnant with every single one of my sperm.
>>
File: 1445255792685.png (3.99 MB, 2632x1618)
3.99 MB
3.99 MB PNG
>>37642433
>>
>>37637219
>>37637601
“You didn’t have to apologize Claya.” You shake your head with a compassionate smile. “What I went through is completely my fault. I was too reckless, and I may be the one who might owe you an apology for encouraging you to charge head on with a body you had yet to fully discover. Anyway, I just wanted to know if everything went alright after I left. I’m a bit, let’s say, height challenged myself, as you’ve noticed.”
“Well, you’re a halfling, yeah.” Claya chuckles.
“Point being, I don’t have the possibility to experience my own abilities. I don’t consider such things myself, so I want to ask you what made you want to get even bigger than you colleagues?”

“Hehe…” Claya blushes slightly. “I didn’t exactly have some grand plan in mind when you just barged in and offered to make us bigger. But you know, since it’s been a couple days we had been running around and against some enemy that outpowers and outnumbers us…”
“So you wanted to even things out?”
“Eh… that wasn’t...” She smirks embarrassedly. “It’s just that when you came offering us some fuck, at first I thought it was fishy like everypony else, but then… well… I think you were pretty cute for a halfling, so I just thought I could blow off some steam with you. It ended up not being what I expected. Weirdly hot for sure, but we didn’t quite get the leisure to have some real fun, did we…?”

“Ah! Uhm…” It’s your turn to blush. “Well, maybe if we can get some privacy again, we can remedy this if you’re still up for it. But before that, I’d like to hear how it felt to be the biggest powerhouse on the battlefield. Surely that first part of the battle against the orc scouts must have been a blast. Crushing one of those invaders must have been quite the thrill.”

“Eh…” Claya winces this time. “Well, it felt pretty awful to tell the truth. Like, I’m as mad at these raiders as the other pony, but just trampling one with my hooves was just… ew! If it wasn’t for the adrenaline, I think I would have thrown up on the spot. When I looked at Fen Flower and how she moved you around so easily before that point, it felt surreal how simple it looked. But after that, now I’m a bit scared I might hurt somepony if I make a wrong move.” And seeing the disappointment you can’t completely hide on your face “B-but it was still real cool after that, you know, I got some time moving around while being bigger. If feels really good to be able to help out like 10 ponies. I just needed to get the hang of this.”

“I see.” You nod. “I’m at least glad I could be-“
>>
>>37642710
“ORCS AT THE GATE!” You both turn toward the scream of a sentry that instantly silenced every other sound in the camp. “ORCS AT THE GATE! FROM THE NORTH! THERE’S… THERE’S A LOT OF THEM! IT’S THEIR WHOLE FORCE!”

A hundred questions fly in your mind, mostly about how could the orcs came so close without being noticed, but the tone of the guard doesn’t imply any amount of joke or doubt. The rumbling of panicked hooves and voices quickly swells inside the camp while you now also hear other voices and sounds from beyond your meagre palisade, and Claya resolutely prepares her weapons. The first thing you’re gonna do is probably go borrow this banjo from the old villager. You think you can do that quickly enough. And after that…

>A: Help the villagers escape from the south. They’ll be much less in danger if the many mares among them are grown.
>B: Grow Claya again and ride her to face the orcs. Does she feel ready to give the raiders a proper fight this time?
>C: Find Steel Shine. The paladin mare will know what to do.
>D: Find your companions before anything else. You need to be at their side for the battle to come.
>>
>>37639442
That tongue though...
So thick, it really has volume to it instead of being a sliver like most artists draw
>>
>>37642715
Given our performance against the scouts and our recent shit luck, we should probably just gtfo. D as much as we can while getting ready to leave and A. If the bigger townspones carry the smaller ones and supplies, maybe their speed will create enough distance between us and the orcs to let us regroup a bit and come up with a plan.
>>
File: appul.png (1.2 MB, 1500x1000)
1.2 MB
1.2 MB PNG
>>
>>37642433
I'm more than a little disturbed trying to imagine a regular sized Thingpone assimilating a monsterhorse. But I feel like she probably could, and she could also make one hell of a size stealer

>>37642454
The only waifu where holding "hands" probably could get her pregnant. Wash your hands real fuckin well Anon, or she'll find it
>>
File: large.png (3.51 MB, 1280x985)
3.51 MB
3.51 MB PNG
>>37636809
Burn in hell you fucking degenerates.
>>
File: 31681897.png (71 KB, 1000x800)
71 KB
71 KB PNG
>>37643973
You say that like it's a bad thing.
>>
>>37644052
>tfw no giant succubus pony waifu to bully me with her hooves
>>
>>37643947
She's not regular sized Anon, read the initial prompt. "Small" giant mare because she's a proper "big" big mare
>>
File: 1627476253127.png (55 KB, 851x1070)
55 KB
55 KB PNG
>>
>>37644476
Shush, tiny Thingpone assimilating bigpones is now the meta.
>>
>>37645227
Nah
>>
Yes.
>>
>>37643124
After your misadventures of today, you decide helping the villagers evacuate is where you can be the most useful. While Claya rushes toward the north gate, you first go query the instrument of the villager. Claya’s presence had thankfully established somepony could produce the enchantment you speak about and you’re able obtain the banjo and grow the village mares without a fuss. Providing your enchantment to many villager mares helps them be in a bit less of a panic and help everypony move faster. Furthermore, even batons and torches start to look intimidating in the hooves of 7ft tall mares.

“Little Spoon!” Fen Flower joins you while you and the villagers are heading outside from the south of the camp and running into the night. “There you are! Chiminie, Steel Shine and the other are about to fight the orcs at the north gate! Don’t you want to help them?”
“Somepony’s got to protect the villagers too.” You say. “Honestly, with how today went, I think that’s the most useful I can be. If we had more time to prepare fighting orcs with my ability maybe it could have worked, but right now…”

You stop in the middle of your sentence as you notice a dozen orcs raider coming from the east. These must have gonna around the camp and are running run straight into column of villagers that is escaping the camp. You only have a few seconds to react before the villagers notice them and a few more before these orcs are upon you.

>A: Face them with Fen Flower. Surely you and your huge follower can force them to flee.
>B: Some villager mares will need to help you with these. Call for the bravest of them to aid you engage the orcs.
>C: Ask the villagers to stand together and face the attackers to intimidate them. There’s too much of you for them, you’ll manage to drive them away without a fight. Probably…
>D: You need more fighters to face these! Have Fen Flower provoke them and bait them away while you go find some more guards or adventurers.
>>
I’ll never know how they got this onto the show.
>>
>>37646723
I vote C since the bravery of B doesn't make up for lack of experience.
>>
File: Appul wedding.png (1.25 MB, 1176x1500)
1.25 MB
1.25 MB PNG
Aspiration: Carrying on the family farm to her foals
>>
>>37647339
Roseluck must have asked her sisters and also worked triple time to grow up those, comfy
Though since he got her fitting flowers, I hope Anon didn't forget to get the most important thing for her, the ring
>>
>>37647378
>ywn rob gold knox with the boys to get enough gold for your waifus horn ring
>>
File: 2718656.jpg (1.94 MB, 2000x2400)
1.94 MB
1.94 MB JPG
>>
>>37646723
C.ircle the wagons. Ready the pies!
>>
>>37647633
>>37647239
“Everyone! Stay calm and brace yourselves!” You call, but inevitably you hear some villagers scream I terror as they notice the party of orcs charging at them.
Hopefully you can keep the situation under control…

>Roll 1d100
>Success: DC 70
>>
Rolled 64 (1d100)

>>37648492
Oh boy here we go
>>
Rolled 76 (1d100)

>>37648492
we ded
>>
>>37648681
thank fuck
>>
Rolled 33 (1d100)

>>37648492
We’re already good, but can we do better?
>>
File: 2718960.png (1.41 MB, 1670x695)
1.41 MB
1.41 MB PNG
>>
>>37649500
I wish Izzy would crush me with a
>"Bye new friend!"
>>
File: DIE.gif (563 KB, 486x270)
563 KB
563 KB GIF
>>37649860
Dunno about Izzy, but looking at Sunny on the edge of a cliff to be closer to be face to face with her should still give you those results
>>
>>
File: big laff.png (24 KB, 104x99)
24 KB
24 KB PNG
>>37649500
>>37649860
>Bye new friend!
This is hilariously in-character.
>>
>>
>>37648861
>>37648681
>>37648539
“Brace yourselves!” You shout as commandingly as your stature allows. “Take whatever you can to defend yourselves and scare these orcs away! There isn’t enough of these small ponies to take us on, they’re all bark and no bite right now!”
While some of the villagers keep panicking, they do not start running around to chaotically, and quite the number of mares step fourth to ready themselves and fight the orcs with you. With about 30 of them, and all at 7 feet tall, the orcs start to decelerate even if these mares only have makeshift weapons.

An explosive vial from Fen Flower definitely puts an end to the pretentions of the orcs at threatening you. They stop coming at you and attempt to circle your group to find another opening instead, but the makeshift projectiles and the villagers that are eager to get back at their aggressors has the raiders turn tail not too long after.

“Seems like the villagers are safe for now.” Fen Flower comments, while the villagers cheer for the mares that allowed this victorious manoeuvre. “But I don’t know if that’s the case for the rest of our companions.”

Indeed, you hear the sounds of battle from the north of the camp, and even if you don’t see what’s happening, the palisade was at least partly broken through by the attackers.

>A: Trust that your friends will prevail. Somepony needs to look over the villagers anyway.
>B: Join the main fight against the orcs with Fen Flower.
>C: The villagers seem pretty psyched up after putting the orcs to rout. Join the main battle with those among them that are ready to fight.
>D: Instead of directly fighting the orcs, perhaps you and some villager mares could disrupt them, merely throwing projectile form a distance could help while keeping you relatively safe.
>>
>>37651931
I'd say D. Getting them into the melee is asking for trouble.
>>
>>37651931
D. The ‘loom menacingly and throw shit’ strategy is a good one. Especially if the orcs are already distracted by having to fight our friends.
Challenge the villagers to put their newfound strength to the test and work together to throw big things like carts and put Fen up front for maximum intimidation.
>>
File: 2719411.png (1.03 MB, 1910x797)
1.03 MB
1.03 MB PNG
>>37649500
>>
>>37651931
B. The villagers should have the confidence to protect themselves now and we don't want them anywhere nearby when we make exploding mares like Chiminie into the big Chiminie.
>>
>>37653604
>>37649500
I'm getting so used to these edits that the original one looks out of place to me now.
>>
File: 1617723782397.png (2.47 MB, 2048x2048)
2.47 MB
2.47 MB PNG
>>37643973
We already are anon. Haven"t you noticed?
Lol, jk, actually my life is awesome right now because I'm drunk. Hell could be a lot worse than this.
>>
File: Ponkball.png (975 KB, 2000x1499)
975 KB
975 KB PNG
Can this little pink pony ever stop getting absolutely fucked?
>>
>>37652251
>>37652518
>>37653778
You want to help your companions, and you feel like capitalizing on this first success since a while and use the enthusiasm of the villagers. However, getting them in a melee would be asking for trouble, but perhaps you can help without going to such lengths. Even rocks or junk thrown by 7’ strengthened mares could be enough to disrupt those orcs fighters even if you avoid contact.

Most of the mares you grew to fend off the raiding party from earlier are ready to go with your suggestion, and many more seem to want their part in this too. Only a minute later, you’re on the back of a villager as she carries you around the camp to help fight the orcs. Aside from Fen Flower, at the moment you’re surrounded by about 60 embiggened mares who are eager to take their revenge on the orcs.

>Roll 1d100
>Success: DC 60
>Huge Success: DC 90
>>
File: 1607477328503.jpg (236 KB, 1648x2152)
236 KB
236 KB JPG
>>37654406
>Pinkie is the pitcher
>Pinkie is smol
>Throws ball that is hit by big Twi
>Bat is small
>Place the ball was hit is at smol height
>Ball is actually big
I am confuse
>>
Rolled 52 (1d100)

>>37654412
Rolling
>>
Rolled 99 (1d100)

>>37654412
Huge mares need huge success
>>
File: Twidance.jpg (582 KB, 1500x1418)
582 KB
582 KB JPG
>>37655350
Aw yiss
>>
>>37655350
>>37655306
You soon arrive in view of the battle against the orcs. While the palisade has fallen, both sides seem evenly matched as they face each other over a confused frontline. Your own group remains at a safe distance, and the many big mares start heckling the orcs and throwing stones at them when they’re not directly near any ally of yours.

This seems to work, and you see many orcs being disturbed by this unexpected attack from the side and losing their hoof against the ponies they were facing.
At some point, some of the orcs seem fed up with you bothering them, and again a dozen of them detaches themselves from the melee to head in your direction.

“Everypony head back!” You call “We’ll return when-“
“FORWARD!” The bold shout of a villager mare overwhelms your own. “IT’S PAYBACK TIME!”

The 60 huge mares charge their aggressors. You’re worried at first, but the villager mares look adamant bout fighting the orcs. Probably not expecting such a response, the orcs hesitate for a moment which is enough for the villager mares to completely overwhelm them. The orcs are clobbered by sticks and stones and hooves until they can’t move anymore. And now the big mares seize the orc weapons for themselves, and it seems like they’re done merely tickling their tormentors.

The villager mares rush along the frontline, overwhelming one by one each orc that was already fighting against an adventurer or a guard. None is able to remotely slow down the tidal wave of vengeful big mares, who miraculously suffer not even an injury despite their reckless charge in battle.

Only a couple minutes later, all your opponents are down for the count. And after a few seconds of silence, both the villagers, guards and adventures erupt in a choir of victorious cheers.

You start tending to the wounded immediately after. While there are many cuts, bruises and stabs that need to be dressed, it soon appears that nopony in your group died today. Steel Shine, Chiminie, Fen Flower and Shield Scrapper are all unscratched too.
It turned out the reason the orcs could arrive so close from the refugee camp unnoticed was because they had managed to catch Skeleton Quill and Treewing, preventing them from reporting about their advance. Fortunately, you find the two pegasi alive if a little roughed up among the supplies of the orcs that remain behind the frontlines.

As the villagers, adventurers and guards alike rejoice about this victory, you note that you found no trace of Malmarrow, alive or dead. Something else that you observe is that all the orcs are dead. All of them fought to the very end, and not a single on was merely knocked out. You wonder if those two facts could be linked, or if your fight really was that violent to them. Neither the villagers nor the adventurers pay much mind to this, interpreting this as a testimony of the orcs’ savagery.

The orc raiders have been defeated.
>>
>>37655589
>A: Steel Shine is tending to the wounded. Go help her out.
>B: Remain with the villagers. After putting out the fires, it’s likely they are gonna put up a little celebration before traveling home tomorrow.
>C: Some adventurers are already searching the orcs and the belonging they left behind for loot. Go claim your share!
>D: Go meet your companions and finally enjoy some respite with them
>>
>>37655594
C/D. Looting is a great bonding activity.
And we probably need a non-ponelet to carry our stuff anyway.
>>
>>37655594
C. Invite our companions if they want some loot as well, but if they can't for whatever reason, we should still aim for that loot. Hopefully we might find our belongings among their things, along with some extra loot. We should be able to claim share of stuff thanks to our performance back there at the fight.
>>
File: FBJ4UwOVQAEbWoM.jpg (881 KB, 1448x2000)
881 KB
881 KB JPG
>>
File: FBOqL_yVgAoLYpq.jpg (451 KB, 1831x2048)
451 KB
451 KB JPG
>>
File: Untitled.png (6 KB, 647x152)
6 KB
6 KB PNG
>it's been four years
>>
Why does this fandom have so many vorefags in it?
>>
>>37658042
*vorechads
Get it right, retard.
>>
>>37656042
The cutie mark on her horseshoe is a neat touch.
>>37658042
Not really. If FAbooru is anything to go by, ~13% of images on that site are explicit, -vore, whereas vore solely accounts for ~.005% of images. That doesn’t account for imminent vore or implied vore, but those tags are negligible. It also seems like more and more vore on that booru is less and less pony, or is at least heavily focused on OCs. I also check out a “pony” vore server from time to time, and there is a substantial amount of FA content posted there without anybody batting an eye. In terms of pony purists, vore is not common.
>>
>>37657894
Time sure does fly by.
>>
>>37655703
>>37655878
You’re an adventurer after all! And you’re sure your adventurer friends will like the idea of searching for riches among the orcs with you.

>Roll 4d100 (1 for finding your stuff back, 1 to find equipment, 1 to find valuables, 1 to find magic stuff. You have 2 rerolls for EACH die)
>Success: DC 70 for the first die
>Success DC: 60, Huge success: DC 90 for the others
>>
Rolled 91, 92, 85, 85 = 353 (4d100)

>>37659384
lfg
>>
Rolled 74, 56, 91, 2 = 223 (4d100)

>>37659384
Rolling.
>>
Rolled 45 (1d100)

>>37659384
Fuck yeah. Reroll for magic stuff.
>>
>>37659507
>>37659511
>>37659525
Nice. Huge success on 3/4 ain’t bad.
>>
>>37659507
>>37659511
>>37659525
Luck seems to shine upon you again, and you manage to find your stuff back among the supplies of the orcs. It was all neatly packed together, and even your lute is intact and hasn’t been broken in toothpicks like you told the adventurers.

Weapons aren’t really your thing, and that’s not even accounting for the fact orc stuff is way too large for you to wield. Shield Scrapper finds himself a spare sword, and Fen Flower decides to pick up a spiky quarterstaff, mostly for intimidation purposes.
“If I have it while at regular size, you can make that grow with me, right?” Fen Flower says, contemplating the weapons that’s a bit small for her at the moment. “Well, at regular size that staff would be too big for me, but maybe if you grow me a little first, then I can take it.”
Also, you find what seems to be an enchanted belt. Chiminie can confirm it is magical, but can’t determine its effect for sure. It features an engraving on the buckle that represents an orc warrior flexing its hooves. However, when Shield Scrapper volunteers to try it on, the earth pony says he feels nothing in particular and doesn’t display any increase in strength or in another capacity like the engraving would suggest. You keep that item for now while not wearing it.

Orcs usually have a different sense of aesthetics from ponies, much more different than dwarves, elves of halflings in fact. They care little for gold, and the few conventional valuable items are very obviously the result of looting the villages. While you can’t keep these in good faith, you find some preserved pelts and furs of wild beasts like wolves or bears and even a few more exotic creatures like the ones of a panther and leopard. You’re also lucky enough to find the few things orcs would accept as jewellery, bracers of onyx and obsidian, and even one collar sporting a jade chiselled in the shape of a skull. These should fetch a good price if you can find somepony to sell them to.

While there was no trace of the orc shaman himself, you do find another bundle of magic components. Fen Flower seems pleased about this, she tells you she can use these to either create potion she ought to sell for gold, or experiment on new concoctions.

With that, your quest is a success!

>You have your LUTE, your CLOTHES, a DWARVEN DAGGER, a LIGHT DWARVEN CROSSBOW and BOLTS, a CONSEQUENT amount of MONEY, WRITING SUPPLIES, some ROPE, and a BEEKEEPER’S SUIT, Three SMOKE BOMBS, some ORC JEWELRY, an unidentified enchanted ORC BELT.
>Fen Flower carries an ORC QUARTERSTAFF, some fine FURS, and magic COMPONENT, and her portable ALCKEMIC TOOLS

>You grew to level 5! You now have the following abilities:

>Lvl1: Bardic Inspiration: While you sing, you may make it so that mares that hear you are 2 feet (now 3 feet) bigger. The effect of the inspiration doesn’t stop as long as you do not break physical contact with the mare for more than 10 seconds and remain conscious.
>>
>>37660012
>Lvl2: Embrace Destiny: a number of times a day equal to half your level (now 2 times), whenever you kiss a mare on the mouth, she gets 2 feet bigger for 10 minutes. You may also use this ability while having an intercourse with a mare, in which case the bonus lasts as long as the mare wishes. Stacks with itself. You do not recover the charges of embrace destiny a mare chooses to hold over the days.
>Lvl3: Gift of the bard: Whenever you climax inside a mare, she may grow by 1’ for 1 minute, plus 1 foot for each precedent time you did so on the same day, a number of times up to your level (now 5 times). Does not stack on the same mare. If you climax inside that mare a number of times equal to your level in the dame day (now 5 times), the growth lasts for the rest of the day instead, and any further climax inside that mare will make her grow by an additional number of feet equal to your level for 1 minute (now 5’). Additionally, such a mare gains the ability to grow your genitals until they are to her desired size
>Lvl4: Growing Inspiration. Your Bardic Inspiration also grants a bonus to the target’s strength, constitution or charisma. You may choose the characteristics to boost for each use of your Bardic Inspiration that will be applied for all targets for that inspiration. Some physical changes will accompany the bonus. The bonus becomes increases at level 12 and at level 19. This level and every 4 levels thereafter: Your bardic inspiration grants +1 foot of height you gain 1 skill point.
>Lvl5: Countergrowth: If you can react and perform when a pony casts a spell or uses any magical ability, you may attempt to turn the spell into growth magic. The growth is equal to twice the level of the caster in feet and the effect lasts for 10 minutes. The growth will randomly be split between the caster and the targets if they are mares. If neither the caster nor the targets are mares, random nearby mares will grow. Spells of the same type that are countered that way cannot be cast by the caster for the rest of the day. You may only use this ability on mares that never grew permanently from your magic before.

Now, you have to decide what to do next. The pony countryside feels like it doesn’t have much to offer you anymore, but you do have some unfinished business around here. You still have to receive your reward for the previous quest you accomplished, and the lord of the land will probably need a day or two to receive news of your victory and bring his own payment. Chiminie and Shield Scrapper plan to help the villagers clean and rebuild their homes. Skeleton Quill as well as most adventurers are more interested in finding a good tavern to have some fun, and maybe take a day off or two. Steel Shine plans to leave shortly. Her holy purpose requires her elsewhere, she says.
>>
>>37660018
>A: Attempt to find the trace of Malmarrow. While the bodies of the orcs will be burned for sanitary reasons, a necromancer on the loose is still bad news.
>B: Help the villagers rebuild while you wait for both your rewards for this quest and the one for helping the fairies to arrive.
>C: Perhaps you can still catch up on Pear Plum and Ulna as they travelled to the forest of Dawnroot in order to lift the curse of a village mare.
>D: Search for traders that could buy the furs and jewellery right away. This stuff is kinda heavy on your backs.
As always, you’re free to come up with your own choice unless stated otherwise
>>
>>37660023
I vote c. Also, Ulna might like one of the jewelry pieces. On a side note, I want to try the belt
>>
>>37660023
Is how we carry inventory a concern for us if we get any more items? If so, we should quickly buy a backpack.
While we're at it, let's also buy some ball bearings, a small hand mirror, and a lantern or really any lightsource (don't want to be stuck in a dark living forest at night). Is Fen Flower capable of making some sort of healing potion in case any of us were injured? If not, buy some form of first aid kit as well.
Is food something we even have to worry about in this quest? Will the path to Dawnroot and back take more than a day or two? Buy some rations if so.
After we have everything, go do C. Here's hoping we can catch up.
>>37660104
Something tells me Ulna won't like receiving jewelry scavenged from her dead clan.
>>
>>37660023
B
>>
>>37660949
So, you think the necromancer cares about the sanctity of the dead?
>>
Bump
>>
>>37662962
Typically? No. But considering it's basically her family's dead belongings, I'm not sure whether she would care or not. It's just a gut feeling.
>>
>>37663749
They did exile her after a lifetime of being ostracized.
>>
File: 6281273.jpg (333 KB, 811x1280)
333 KB
333 KB JPG
>>
File: 2716757.png (977 KB, 1382x864)
977 KB
977 KB PNG
>>
>>37660023
B. Towns are better at generating rumors and renown than delving old ruins. Rejoining Plum, with Ulna hopefully in tow, is also pretty likely since her reward money is waiting here too.
>>
>>37665446
>>37661882
>>37660949
>>37660104
Now it's a tie
>>
Rolled 3 (1d4)

>>37665513
>>37660023
>>
>>37665922
>>37665712
>>37661882
>>37660949
>>37660104
>>37665446
It is late in the night at this point, and while the villagers did celebrate their victory, it turned out rather short due to how tired everypony is. You and your companions are about to turn in for the night, and it’s already in your bedroll that you tell Fen Flower about your intention of travelling to the forest of Dawnroot tomorrow.

“Aw, we can’t get any rest, can we?” Fen Flower playfully laments. “We just won a battle against a whole orc clan, and you’re already planning your next adventure?”
“You can take a break if you want, Fen Flower.” You tell her. “I just want to make sure Pear Plum and Ulna are alright, and I’ve got to leave tomorrow if I must have a chance to catch up on them.”
“I know you aren’t gonna let any mare in trouble.” With a smile, the huge mare gently boops your snoot. “That’s why you’re a real hero, Little Spoon. But you’ll catch up much faster if you can ride a mare as big as I am. And speaking of riding, I believe your abilities grew in strength after this adventure. That means you can make me even bigger, right?”
“Well, yeah.” You blush slightly.
“Good.” Fen Flower licks her lips. “We’ll try that out tomorrow.”.

And indeed when tomorrow arrives, you quickly become a part of Fen Flower’s breakfast. Starting at 8 feet as she holds your 2 changes of Embrace Destiny, your Gift of the Bard then grows her to 13 feet for the day after the growing alchemist mare used you a total of 5 times. And with the addition of your inspiration, it’s on the back of a 16’ mare that you’ll be travelling today.

You depart after saying goodbye to Chiminie, Shield Scrapper and Claya. Skeleton Quill and Steel Shine have left already. The earth pony warrior and his halfling marefriend wish you luck in finding Ulna and Pear Plum.

As a first order of the day, you stop at a town to restock on supplies. Of course, you and Fen Flower both have a sturdy backpack to hold your belonging, like the light camping gear that any adventurer possesses to camp outside of towns. Since you’re not sure how long this will take, you buy food for a few more days, but you don’t think it’ll be a problem.

>For the sake of not weighting down the pace of the quest, and unless in specific situations where it is noted otherwise, you always have enough food and water and restock automatically when you need to for a neglectable amount of money. In general, you do not need to worry about mundane task like keeping yourself clean, or anything that would require basic adventuring gear unless specifically noted otherwise or if you want to make a point about it.
>>
>>37665925
There are no ball bearings to buy unfortunately. Still, you acquire a lantern and a small mirror for a reasonable price, and Fen Flower confirms she can brew healing potions with the ingredients she has. Also, you put on the orc belt. Even if you do not know what it does, it looks harmless enough you let your curiosity loose.

Fen Flower brews the heling potions you requested before you leave, gently kissing the two full vials she hands to you.
“That’s the most important ingredient of course!” The huge mare says with a playful wink.

>You have your LUTE, your CLOTHES, a DWARVEN DAGGER, a LIGHT DWARVEN CROSSBOW and BOLTS, a SIGNIFICANT amount of MONEY, WRITING SUPPLIES, some ROPE, a BEEKEEPER’S SUIT, three SMOKE BOMBS, some ORC JEWELRY, an unidentified enchanted ORC BELT that you wear, a MIRROR, a LANTERN, two healing POTIONS
>Fen Flower carries an ORC QUARTERSTAFF, some fine FURS, magic COMPONENTS, her portable ALCHEMIC TOOLS, two healing POTIONS

From what you see on your map, it would take about a day to reach the forest of Dawnroot… for normal ponies. With the help of the grown Fen Flower, even though you woke up late in the morning and made a stop, you’re able the reach the edge of the forest in the late afternoon without breaking a sweat.

While subtle, the huge forest that spans in front of you does look a bit different. The trees are taller, greener, and seem to become more so as one would go further in these woods. There’s a dirt road that goes straight among the trees, but it is barred a by a rope that is held between two posts. And on the rope, there is a sign.

“Traveller.” After Fen Flower lets you climb down from her back, you read out loud what’s on the sign. “This forest holds the spirits from druids of old that walked the path of complete communion with the wild. Be warned that it will reject violently those who disturb their peace. For your own safety, do not enter without a purpose and tread with respect otherwise.”
“That’s not very reassuring.” Fen Flower comments. “Are we even sure that Ulna and Pear Plum went through here?”
“I don’t see where else they would be…”

As much as you look at the bushes and grassy plains around you, there’s no trace of any pony or inhabitation that could help. You’re no ranger, but the dirt path looks well-maintained even as it goes inside the forest, and you believe you see a number hoofsteps on it, hinting that ponies regularly walk here. Not far from where you stand, there’s also an embranchment that goes around the forest. Looking on your map, it seems there’s a hamlet in that direction less than an hour away at Fen Flower’s size.

>What do?
>>
>>37665927
Go to the hamlet and ask about the forest. See if they’ve heard of missing travelers or anything else that’s weird.
>>
>>37665927
If it's that close, we might as well check out the hamlet for a moment.
>>
>>37665927
At the rapid pace we're going thanks to size, we should be able to visit the hamlet without much of an issue. It also doesn't hurt to get more information of the forest and of any specific dangers that await those who travel to the heart of the forest to receive power.
>>
>>37665925
>weighting
weighing
>neglectable
negligible

>>37665927
Going to a nearby hamlet instead of directly into some woods is why they are here now. Take the well marked path. Every minute of dallying is just going to send Plum and Ulna deeper into the forest and they must have a day head start by now too.
>>
File: 2719412.png (1.2 MB, 1911x798)
1.2 MB
1.2 MB PNG
>>
File: mftapf.gif (421 KB, 300x200)
421 KB
421 KB GIF
mega dot nz slash folder slash WA0zXSSK#B7vNwC3Qz6M1DHYHiAXxuQ
>>
>>37669971
Put it up on smuttyhorse
>>
We need to edit >>37666668 so it fits within the purview of this thread.
>>
File: tf2 in a nutshell.png (756 KB, 956x522)
756 KB
756 KB PNG
>>37669971
I hate that I've been on the Internet so long that my first reaction to this was to laugh uncontrollably. I also hate that the second thing I noticed was how well animated it was.
>>37669998
It's not MLP related.
>>
>>37669971
>>37670461
If it's not even mlp related then what's the point on posting here?
>>>/d/
>>
File: nuzz.jpg (368 KB, 1536x2048)
368 KB
368 KB JPG
>>
>>37666704
>>37667511
>>37668282
>>37668981
“How about going to that hamlet?” You offer “Perhaps somepony could tell us more about this forest.”
“Sounds about right.” Fen Flower nods. “Climb on, my little hero. I’ll bring us there in a moment.”

And indeed, with strides several times longer than the ones of a regular pony, the little burg is in view not long after. It’s only about two dozen cottages in the middle of a few fields, but this time there’s an inn in this village which will make a much more comfortable starting point to look for information.

Once Fen Flower has managed to squeeze herself inside, and once the innkeeper stallion could pick up his jaw from the floor, you can engage the conversation. There is no other patron present at the moment.

“Missing travellers?” The stallion nods calmly after your ask about the forest. “Ah, yeah, sometimes ponies don’t make it back, but the last one must have been a few years ago though.”
“A few years ago…” Fen Flower reacts. “But you spoke like disappearances aren’t uncommon.”
“Well, it’s no mystery that the druidic forest is dangerous and why it’s dangerous.” The pony shrugs. “But… You’re planning to go there, right?”

“Yes. There are friends of us we must meet in here.” You nod.
The innkeeper eyes you appraisingly for a second.
“One of those friends of yours wouldn’t happen to be an orc lass with skulls for pauldrons and a bit of an accent?”
“Y-yes!” You nod vigorously. “That’s Ulna! Have you seen her?”
“I did. ‘Passed here yesterday evening. ‘Told me she was looking for a druid mare in the forest too. That one I didn’t see. I advised she waited until the morning to go but she refused and went right away. She did listen to me about the forest though. Not really my business, but I like to think I prevented the end of a couple foolhardy adventurers through the years with my advice.”

“Then we’d like to listen to you.” You say, taking a seat. “What dangers can we expert in there if we try to follow the path a druid would take to the heart of the forest to receive power?”
“I don’t know much about druidic rituals or the heart of the forest, but I can tell you about its dangers alright. All the trees are alive in there, and if they get mad at you, you’re gonna get clubbed and snared to death by them. If you start feeling the roots moving beneath you, you better run out of the woods at once.”
>>
>>37671754
“Alright.” You nod. “How do we not make the trees mad?”
“I was getting there.” The innkeeper continues. “Basically, lotsa druids merged their spirits with the forest through the ages, and seeing stuff they don’t like make them mad. Now, this isn’t as harsh as it sounds. There are only a couple of big no-noes, like caging a creature of the forest or trying to build a solid construction inside. Otherwise, there are quite the number of things the forest just mildly dislikes, like littering, making fires, cooking or the use of about any crafted item really.”
“So… The forest dislikes about everything?” Fen Flower cocks an eyebrow.
“Like I said, the forest is only mild about that. You can go on a whole day and night with your stuff as usual before you’d start feeling unwelcome, and then a day outside the forest and it would all be forgotten. Besides, there are a couple things you can do to appease the forest. Breaking down a crafted item will please it for example, and also, you’re in luck.” The Innkeeper nods toward the lute you carry on your back. “As wild as they may have turned, the spirits of the druids are still soothed by music.”

“Alright! If music can keep the forest calm, it should be safe as long as I play while we walk.”
“Well… That’s not all there is to this forest.” The innkeeper says. “In addition to the trees themselves, you’ll have to look out for wild beasts. Wolves, to be precise. The forest is teeming with them. These mostly prowl alone, but they’re stronger and way starter than normal beasts. The forest doesn’t mind you defending yourself or killing them, though, rules of nature and all. So, you still want to go in there?”

“Of course.” You nod resolutely.
“Alright. Then I can tell you a couple more things. You see, there’s a path that goes into the forest.”
“Yeah, we’ve been there.” Fen Flower comments.
“That path is a safe zone from the beasts, but not the trees.” The innkeeper explains. “And if you walk down the path, you’ll find the grove keeper. An old, rude pony that speaks in riddles, but rather harmless. He’s the one who’s keeping the pathway clean, as well as a bunch of other druidic duties I never understood much about. That could be a starting point to find your friends.”
“I see. Thanks for telling us all this.” You bow slightly.
“Sure. Try not to die, you two.” He says with a smirk. “And like I told your friend, it’s better to enter the forest in the morning. The beasts hunt at any hour, but it’s way easier to get caught by surprise in the dark.”

>What do?
>>
>>37668981
English advice much appreciated. I had no idea about weighing and weighting both existing and being significantly different.
>>
File: 1095629.png (437 KB, 1618x1000)
437 KB
437 KB PNG
Who's your favourite big spooky pony? What kind of big (spooky or not) shenanigans do you like with them?
There is a non null chance a drawing will be delivered on nationnal spook awareness day
>>
>>37672006
I really like Flutterbat. She makes me batty. Just the idea of a normally submissive and withdrawn pony being this dangerous predator is cool.
>>
>>37671756
Stay the night and leave early enough to arrive at the forest at first light. If this hamlet is close enough to the other side of the forest, we should maybe start our search from that direction.
>>
>>37671756
Time to head down the path
>>
>>37671756
Camp on the path, rid yourself of any druid triggers, and be nice to the mean guy. Got it.
Find a recognizable place to bury a backpack loaded with all the furs, jewelry, and other non-essential, non-combat items we've been accruing and then get going.
>>
>>37672006
Flutterbat is always great around this time of year. Succubus Rarity would also be great too. Finally there's Dash to set up hilarious """pranks""".
>>
>>37672006
I like to lure children into the neighborhood by handing out king-sized candy bars then secretly watch as they go next door and get gobbled up by Nightmare Moon.
>>
>>37671756
Time to go on the path then, since that's most likely what Ulna picked. Would building a small contraption like a rudimentary perimeter alarm be the equivalent of building a solid construction?
>>37673290
Burying and hiding away our non-essential items away from the forest sounds good, especially if it'll buy us more time to spend in the forest, but what would be considered non-essential? Lamp seems essential for example, as well as maybe the orc belt, depending on its properties.
>>
>>37672006
Pinkamena, Flutterbat, NMM, Cozy Glow, maybe Tyrant Sparkle?
>>
>>37672006
Apple Jack, dressed as the house from The Wizard of Oz, crushes witch Anon and steals his shoes.
>>
>>37673313
For the last time, sitting on me is NOT a prank!
>>
File: 2678856.png (704 KB, 2048x2048)
704 KB
704 KB PNG
>>
>>37672006
Flutterbat Flutterbat Flutterbat. Maybe she is operating a big spookhouse.
>>
File: nmm.png (2.24 MB, 2500x1817)
2.24 MB
2.24 MB PNG
>>
File: 2682926.gif (3.3 MB, 1000x1000)
3.3 MB
3.3 MB GIF
>>37673726
What are they all doing together? Having a sleepover and reading scary stories where the good guys defeat the villain?
>>
>>37672800
>>37673230
>>37673290
>>37673588
“Do you think building something like a rudimentary alarm perimeter would count as a building?”
“Well, never tried something like that.” The inn keeper shrugs. “But that would probably fall into the ‘mild’ offense zone.”
“I see.” You nod. “Anyway, thanks a lot for warning us. And sorry, but we’re gonna go to the forest right away too, or at least camp on the pathway so we can begin our search at dawn.”
“Aye. Take care, travellers.”

You leave the inn and hamlet after that. In order to reduce the amount of crafted items you carry, you decide to bury so of those with the intend of finding them later. You find a spot hidden from the road but recognizable enough you should find it again without trouble. After digging a hole, you roll in a tarp the furs, orc jewellery and belt, your beekeeper suit, money, writing supplies, mirror and most of Fen Flower’s alchemic gear. She keeps just enough stuff so she’ll be able to prepare some of her explosive vials.

>You have your LUTE, your CLOTHES, a DWARVEN DAGGER, a LIGHT DWARVEN CROSSBOW and BOLTS, some ROPE, three SMOKE BOMBS, a LANTERN, two healing POTIONS
>Fen Flower carries an ORC QUARTERSTAFF, part of her portable ALCHEMIC TOOLS, two healing POTIONS

With some weight off your shoulder, you climb again on the larger mare and follow the road into the forest. The path goes straight inside, not taking a single turn for as far as you can see. It soon feels like you’re in a green tunnel, the vegetation getting lusher and thicker as you advance but thankfully the enlarged Fen Flower eventually doesn’t have to bend her head anymore as the trees become bigger and taller as you advance. Eventually and despite how high it is, the canopy is dense enough it feels like several hours later than it really is. Nightfall will happen in a couple hours still, but you might need to light up out your lantern before that, and you’re starting to have trouble seeing where you tread at the moment. Far from silent, the sounds of birds can be heard everywhere, as well as sometimes the rustling of leaves above or, more worryingly, in the bushes near the path. You feel watched by the trees that are now much more imposing that Fen Flower now.

The two of you get rather tense, but you eventually see the end of the path in front of you after 20 minutes of walking. The dirt clearing of the path merely stop apparently in the middle of nowhere, leaving both you and Fen Flower a bit quizzical about where to go next. But then you hear a sound in the bushes to your right.
“It’s a wolf!” Fen Flower exclaims as the beast nonchalantly comes out of the green, soon followed by an old, rugged pony. His face is almost entirely covered by his long, brown-grey mane and beard, the same colour as the animal flanking him. His moves too are as smooth as the one of the prey animal despite the apparent age of the stallion, and he looks quite well-built too.
>>
>>37678049
“Visitors...” The old pony grumbles before letting out a disdainful huff. “You’re not welcome here. You should leave while you can.”

>What do?
>>
>>37678054
We mean no harm or insult. Just want to find our companions. We’d be happy to assist you with your duties in exchange for information and safe passage.
>>
>>37676333
Pinkamena talking about red dotting as many people as she can, as cruelly as she can Flutterbat, who can say, hissing and biting fruit and perhaps tiny appuls. NMM talking about gobbling up little foals, Cozy about coaxing tinies into range of crushing them under her hooves, and Tyrant Sparkle, crushing lesser foes under her ass; more than they deserve, really.
>>
>>
>>37678054
We don't plan to stay long if possible. All we want to do is find two of our companions. Has he seen them? Does he know where the heart of the forest is? One of our companions seeks it.
Remember to be polite, no matter how eccentric or aloof he may be.
>>
>>37672006
Spooky only Flutterbat comes to mind, NMM being mostly for the histories but she's been explored less as well. An idea for that could be a kid in a candy costume finding itself in a bowl and NMM's gaze coming from high above and outside past the edge
Derpy had a cheap but extra cute Twilight costume for Nightmare night, could make that she tried to get some extra size to be like her, but ended overshooting the dosage needed massivelyhue or Lyra's return of the mummy, but now with Bonbon tied to her giant horn
>>
boop
>>
File: 1631215.png (3.03 MB, 5940x7184)
3.03 MB
3.03 MB PNG
>>37682382
>>
File: 2301232.png (1.98 MB, 4000x3334)
1.98 MB
1.98 MB PNG
>>37683288
>>
File: have a nice trip, Anon.png (2.26 MB, 4000x3334)
2.26 MB
2.26 MB PNG
>>37684019
always been partial to the smiling edit I made. An apex predator like Fluttershy needn't be shy about consuming lesser creatures. Her hips are a good place for them
>>
File: 1579273797100.png (786 KB, 1071x1111)
786 KB
786 KB PNG
>>37684064
If I'm to become flankfat than it's chublight for me.
>>
>>37678501
>>37680758
“We mean no harm or insult.” You speak. “We just want to find our companions, an orc mare that passed yesterday and a druid mare that must have arrived the day prior to journey to the heart of the forest. Have you seen them? We don't plan to stay long if possible.”
“They’re probably dead now.” The old pony huffs. “Or they should be if you ask me. The first too soft, the second too foolish. Both unworthy of becoming an alpha!”

You bite the inside of your cheek to silence your own protest. At least, despite how grim his words are, the grovekepper at least confirmed he saw Ulna and Pear Plum.

“Please, won’t you tell us where they are? We’d be happy to assist you with your duties in exchange for information and safe passage.”
“Bah!” The old stallion disdainfully swats the air next to him. “You don’t have the beginning of an idea of what you’re offering. But if you want to walk in the woods and become prey, you’ll have served a purpose alright.”

This old pony doesn’t sound like he wants to help, but aside from that he doesn’t look aggressive. His beast sits calmly next to him, watching you.

>A: Say that you will precisely make sure your friend come out of the woods as soon as possible.
>B: Fen Flower should be big enough to force some answers out of this pony.
>C: Ask what an alpha is. You merely wish to know more about the traditions at stake here.
>D: The innkeeper told you the old pony was ultimately harmless but spoke in riddles. Walk inside the forest as he says.
>>
>>37684926
C. Let’s see what the deal is. Fen’s probably big enough to use brute force if there are challenges involved.
>>
>>37684926
C

>>37685312
Lets not rely on brute force. Don't forget what the innkeeper said about music. In fact, it'd probably make it easier for the others to find us if we play music as we travel.
>>
>>
>>37684926
Ignore the old man. The path was perfectly straight so it would make sense that the heart of the forest was straight ahead too. D.
>>
I want to ride on the back of a big mare while she turns all my enemies to ketchup.
>>
>>37684926
C. Could be that he’s looking for a replacement and is just pissed about the lack of qualified candidates. We could help find (and grow) one.
>>
>>37685312
>>37685763
>>37688327
>>37687324
“Hold on, what did you mean when you said they were unworthy of becoming alphas?” You ask.
“If you have two bits of knowledge about the world, you know what an alpha is.” The old druid retorts. “This forest is imbued with that aspect of the wild. A pony must become one with it if they hope to wield the power this place holds.”

“What aspect of the wild are you talking about exactly?” You ask again. “Like, leading a pack of wolves or something? Or-”
“The aspect that says you talk too much, half pony.” The druid sternly cuts you off.
“That’s enough!” Fen Flower interjects, taking a step forward. “We were warned you would be rude, but that was an understatement of how unbearably despicable you are! You’re gonna bring us to our friends this instant or I’ll show you how much of an alpha I can be!”
“Ridiculous!” The grove keeper scoffs. You note that both him and his wolf are still perfectly calm. “You’re submissive to this wimpy half pony, mare. There is nothing of an alpha about you.”

You’re more than a bit reluctant about attacking the old druid even if he’s been getting on your nerves too. However, you doubt he’ll give you any straight answer about anything, at least for now.

>A: Let Fen Flower carry out her threats and encourage her to be as ‘alpha’ as she wants. Ready yourself to cast countergrowth.
>B: Disregard the old pony and walk into the forest. Since this path went straight into the forest, continuing forward should lead you to the heart.
>C: Say you wish to learn from him and from this forest. Can’t he at least teach you?
>D: This just tiresome. Set up camp here for the night and appease the woods with music.

A point from the previous description of Countergrowth wasn’t well formulated. Here’s an updated version:
Lvl5: Countergrowth: If you can react and use your lute when a pony casts a spell or uses any supernatural ability, you may attempt to turn the spell into growth magic. The growth is equal to twice the level of the caster in feet and the effect lasts for 10 minutes. The growth will randomly be split between the caster and the targets if they are mares. If neither the caster nor the targets are mares, random nearby mares will grow. Spells of the same type that are countered that way cannot be cast by the caster for the rest of the day. You may not use this ability on mares that grew permanently from your magic before.
>>
>>37689260
He’s not going teach us anything, so I guess we need to be more direct - A.
There’s a difference between submission and friendship and it makes sense that a crusty old hermit wouldn’t know that. Let’s show him the power of friendship.
>>
File: Fluttercruel.png (2.6 MB, 1750x3700)
2.6 MB
2.6 MB PNG
>>37687440
Is driving your enemies before you and hearing the lamentations of their women your fetish, anon?
>>
File: brushiebrushie.png (328 KB, 450x600)
328 KB
328 KB PNG
>>
>>37689260
B. This guy can play hide the sausage with his wolf for all we care. All he has done so far is delayed us from finding our stupid, submissive, unworthy friends.
Surely one of these girls can become an alpha. Pear and Fen at least can be made more assertive even if we can't do anything about Ulna's dumb.
>>
>>37689260
Perhaps what he's saying isn't nonsense. If what he says is true, then we won't be able to find the heart of the forest, or even our friends, if one of us doesn't become one with it and becomes an 'alpha'. He's right that we're too wimpy to become strong enough to represent an alpha (we're support after all), but Fen Flower might if she's assertive and takes the lead ahead of us and we continue imbuing her with power to back that up.
Therefore, a variation of C might work. Instead of asking what we can do to learn, ask what Fen Flower could do to become alpha, besides not being led by us as he said. (He might just list a set of things Fen Flower is doing wrong instead of telling us what to do, but that's better than nothing)
>>
File: 1613044042050.jpg (497 KB, 1225x915)
497 KB
497 KB JPG
>>
>>37692784
>giant fillies with sharp teeth
Can't get enough of it.
>>
>>37692861
Same here
>>
>>37692784
>>37692924
I miss Diamond Tiara so much
The show may as well have ended when she left
I feel bad for the fans of Silver Spoon, she didn't even get a resolution
>>
>>37692996
Same here
...again
>>
File: _.png (630 KB, 800x549)
630 KB
630 KB PNG
>>
The bigger Applejack gets, the more flirtatious she gets with you.
>>
>>37693655
Sounds like a win-win
>>
>>37693655
This but with Gilda
>>
>>37694425
This but with a pony
>>
>>37694469
forgot pic
>>
>>37694469
>pony
No thanks, ponies are little.
>>
File: 727062.jpg (188 KB, 814x629)
188 KB
188 KB JPG
>tomorrow is bring your daughter to work day
>try to explain to your boss that your daughter is a 70 foot tall spoiled filly with ambitions to rule Equestria with an iron hoof
>"nonsense, anon. I won't have you skipping another company feelgood event. Don't think I didn't notice you calling in sick last week on penis inspection day."
>his loss
>>
File: ☀️.jpg (995 KB, 5058x3297)
995 KB
995 KB JPG
>>
>>37689559
>>37690639
>>37691410
“Between Ulna, Pear Plum and Fen Flower, I’m convinced any of them could become an alpha.” You say. “And let us start now. Tell us what Fen Flower can do to become an alpha.”
“Make me.” The old druid says.
“Alright, now that sounded like a clear answer to me!” Fen Flower readies her stand and orc staff, and the wolf jumps on its paws while the druid readies himself for a fight too.

You can tell the druid is attempting to cast some sort of spell. A perfect occasion to try out your new ability…

>Roll 1d100
>Success: DC 70
>Huge success: DC 90
>>
You end up in equestria 1 inch tall all alone

>Who is most likely to help you
>Who is most likely to think you're a bug and try to stomp you
>Who is most likely to sex you
>Who is most likely to keep you secret from everyone else
>Who is most likely to ignore you
>>
>>37696414
Fluttershy (followed by Applejack)
Rarity
Rainbow Dash (followed by Pinkie Pie)
Twilight
Spike
>>
Rolled 7 (1d100)

>>37696204
Rolling to make the big mare bigger.
>>
>>37695341
>posting a cropped version
For what purpose
>>
Rolled 21 (1d100)

>>37696204
Let’s try not to die.
>>
File: beeg bubbles.png (1.13 MB, 2200x2191)
1.13 MB
1.13 MB PNG
Rolled 77 (1d100)

>>37696498
>>37696645
Don't worry, I'm feeling lucky today for a normal success on reroll

>>37696204
Get down from our high horsehue and boop her if we manage it
>>
File: nuclear_chad.jpg (108 KB, 1242x649)
108 KB
108 KB JPG
>>37696414
Murky or Velvet Remedy
Probably Calamity
My money's on Rampage or Blackjack
Not sure on this one
Definitely Littlepip
>>
File: safesthooves21.jpg (430 KB, 3000x2000)
430 KB
430 KB JPG
>>37696940
Derps saves the day again
>>
>>37696414
A lot of this depends on 2 things: How fetishy is this Equestria, and how good is the pony's eyesight/hearing? Really the only thing required to get to safety is the ability to be heard. Assuming they speak English, all you have to do is walk up to (nearly) any of them and just say "Yo", or something along those lines.
>Who is most likely to help you
Fluttershy hands down, followed by Pinkie, then probably followed by Twilight. Hell even Spike would probably be pretty helpful. If you could explain to any of them your background, you'd be fine. However, real chads would make something up, like how they're actually the king of some faraway land that kills sea monsters or something.
>Who is most likely to think you're a bug and try to stomp you
Easily Rarity, then probably followed by Dash. Outside of the mane 6, I imagine the bitch fillies would also try to stomp you as well.
>Who is most likely to sex you
Outside of fetishy Equestria? Probably only Pinkie. She's aloof enough to not care about the size/species difference, provided you could make her laugh. Inside fetishy Equestria? Every mare, dude. Fetishy Equestria is a nightmare of mares using any excuse to extract your precious bodily fluids.
>Applejack
She's in heat, and its "Apple"-bucking season.
>Pinkie Pie
Because it'd be fun.
>Pinkamena
Because it'd be "fun".
>Rainbow Dash
Wants to show you how awesome she is.
>Fluttershy
She wants the hot monkey dick.
>Flutterbat
She desires the succ.
>Twilight
For science, of course.
>Rarity
It's great for her coat.

And that's just the mane 6, and that's only the most generic of reasons, and generic of scenarios. Magic introduces an entirely different set of nightmarish scenarios.

>Who is most likely to keep you secret from everyone else
Marble Pie. Maybe Luna too. You know, lonely ponies with no friends ^:)
>Who is most likely to ignore you
Applejack. Has no use for you, and has to harvest them apples. Applebloom would probably be willing to help.
>>
>>37697291
>Bitch fillies

Are you implying sweetie belle would stomp on a bug?
>>
>>37697009
Why would Littlepip ignore a tiny anon? I thought her whole deal was that she's a really helpful and good-karma type of character, so she'd probably be one of the most likely ponies to help a tiny anon.

>>37697361
I assume by "bitch fillies" he meant Diamond and Silver, not the CMC.
>>
>>37692784
Working as a doctor of giant filly gynecology can be pretty stressful at times.
>>
File: Gloomy - panic.png (80 KB, 500x500)
80 KB
80 KB PNG
>>
>>37697381
Because she wouldn't know how to help
>>
>>37697361
She absolutely crushes every bug she sees, rarity is her sister
>>
>>37698594
I always thought Sweetie would capture bugs and release them into her sister's room whenever they had a fight.
>>
File: doof.jpg (274 KB, 1887x2048)
274 KB
274 KB JPG
>>
File: 1621468239536.png (206 KB, 1028x870)
206 KB
206 KB PNG
>"Anon I swear to god if you don't get this breezie out of my twat I will get Twilight to shrink you so you can join him."
>>
>>37696940
>>37696645
>>37696498
Your music successfully interferes with the druid’s magic, turning it into mare-growing power. And with Fen Flower being the only mare around, your companion takes it whole.

“Oh yes!” Fen Flower moans loudly, as she surges a whole 10 feet taller. “I hope you’ve got more of that, Little Spoon. This feels amazing!”

With you inspiration on top of it, the druid now faces a 26-feet tall mare. And while not as large as the trees of this forest yet, Fen Flower’s hooves are large enough to squish the druid and his pet in a single step. Dumbfounded by his opponent doubling in size and the failure of his ability, the druid could have given Fen Flower the opportunity to do just that, but instead she smacks them both like flies with her staff, sending them flying to painfully hit one of the massive trees of this forest. After that, immobilizing both the pony and the wolf under a single leg is filly’s play.
“So, am I ‘alpha’ enough for you yet, old fool?” Fen Flower coos, delighted by her own power.

“There is more to being an alpha than raw strength.” The old pony replies, now calm again despite his position. “But knowing how to force your opponent to submit is a start. I’ll bring you to your friends.”
There, the old pony utters a tweet, and soon a bird in the forest replies. A few seconds later, a sparrow lands on top of Fen Flower’s snoot.
“Follow him.” The druid says. “You’ll find the orc and the earth mare in a dozen minutes.”

>A: You got what you wanted. Follow the bird.
>B: Now that he seems ready to cooperate, ask more questions to the druid.
>C: That druid is going to listen to the alpha mare and bring you to your friends himself actually.
>D: Fen Flower could grow more if that pony tried to cast some more spells…
>>
>>37699743
A. I believe him that there is more to being an alpha, so lets not push our luck.
>>
>>37699743
A. Let's not give him a reason to call off the bird to prevent us from finding our friends. We could ask him more about how to be an alpha, but that would surely annoy him, and I'm pretty sure we can already guess what he means when he says 'alpha',
>>
>>37699743
A, but our offer of help is still open since we eventually got what we needed from him.
>>
File: smoldiamond.png (580 KB, 812x1190)
580 KB
580 KB PNG
>>
>>37698923
I always figured being round her sister so long she just finds bugs gross and crushes them to grt rid of them
>>
>>37699743
A. Say to Feb Flower when following the bird, "there will be more growth eventually my eager towering flower. The skies is the limit, it's what I intend to make a reality."
I have to wonder if there is anything masterful about this Forest of the Alpha (growth magic wise, or since it's a local domain in D&D called monster lair powers) something or someone is this domains master/guardian. The old druid seemed only a single Shepard of the forest. Might be able to power-up pear plum later?

>>37699918
>>37700054 there is more to being an alpha for sure, but the old coot probably thinks there is only An alpha or apex animal to a territory there can be a maited pair to one. At least wolfs and horses use an Alpha female and one alpha female as leaders.
>>
>>37699644
"If you didn't want him there, why'd you shove him in there?"
>>
>tfw most of my writing is inspired by horny discord roleplaying
>>
>>37702427
Then rainbow was lost in the scooter cooter
>>
>>37680172
>>
File: 2726670.png (885 KB, 1669x700)
885 KB
885 KB PNG
>>
>>37702001
>>37700588
>>37700054
>>37699918
“This could have been easier you know?” You say cheekily. “If you change your mind and need us to help you in your duties, the offer’s still there.”
The druid just rolls his eyes in response however.
Since you got what you came for, Fen Flower frees the old pony and his wolf. The little bird takes off from her snout and flies between the trees. Now with a direction, you enter the forest in tow.

And once you’re far enough the old grumpy pony can’t hear you…
"There will be more growth eventually my eager towering flower.” You whisper to Fen Flower. “The sky is the limit, it's what I intend to make a reality."
“Oh my hero…” Fen Flower looks back at you, a mischievous glimmer in her eye. “I can’t wait to get bigger, stronger and sexier for you. Rest assured I’ll grow as much as you want me to, Little Spoon…”

While this short exchange both made you hungry for something more sensual, the trees still loom menacingly above despite Fen Flower’s impressive size. Besides, following the bird that looks bug-sized to her requires your companion’s full attention. You walk for a short while, the light worryingly decreasing around you, until the bird somehow sems interested in diving among the roots of one slightly bigger tree.

You’re left a bit quizzical for a second, before a familiar face emerges from under the tree.
“Little Spoon?” Ulna exclaims, sounding surprised, and part of it might be because of Fen Flower’s prodigious size. “Fen Flower? Why you here?”

You also see the druid mare behind your orc friend, and for her there’s little doubt it’s your immense companion that leave her speechless.

Looks like you found Ulna and Pear Plum.

>What do?
>>
>>37703348
These edits never fail to make me laugh.
>>
>>37703900
Recap the orc attack and disappearance of Malmarrow for Ulna. Ask if they need any help.
>>
>>37703900
Before we catch up, ask how they are. Are they both okay? How long have they been in the forest, and when and how did they meet up?
After that's over with, we could explain our reason for being here to also help out Pear Plum as well. Couldn't just leave them, knowing that they both might need help in this dangerous quest. As for Fen Flower's growth, we kinda had a tussle with the local forest druid that made us use a counter growth spell. He showed us the way to them afterwards. Have they made any progress in navigating the forest, especially with how this druid emphasizes the important need to be an 'alpha'?
>>37704469
This as well, but make sure to be gentle with the revelation. Especially considering that there were no survivors, almost as if Malmarrow also had a hoof in that outcome.
>>
File: 2727032.jpg (52 KB, 700x650)
52 KB
52 KB JPG
>>
>>37703900
Our powers look greatly enhanced from their perspective and they've been wandering around a strange, magical forest. What kind of friend would we be if we didn't fuck with their heads right now? Also if it turns out that time here really is twisted we will appear perceptive.
"You two have been gone for a few weeks and we were getting worried."
>>
Bunp
>>
File: 2726669.png (789 KB, 1676x701)
789 KB
789 KB PNG
>>
>>37707487
Hi new snack!
>>
>>37707529
For growing earth fillies, a pegasus a day keeps marelet syndrome at bay.
>>
File: 1423368514709.png (867 KB, 3000x2000)
867 KB
867 KB PNG
For the price of just $0,01 a day, you can help feed several hundred hungry mares with Panko Syndrome.
>>
>>37699644
don't threaten me with a good time nonny
>>
coming back tomorrow
>>
>>37707578
>Sunny’s quest to bring all ponies together
>In her stomach
>>
File: fillygang.png (813 KB, 1612x1484)
813 KB
813 KB PNG
Which big filly do you want to be the one to find you?
>>
>>37709166
>she'll never giggle at your species misguided, but noble attempts to defend itself from her hungry maw as you tickle her lips with your puny weapons and spackle her tastebuds with delicious explosions
>you'll never experience the initial confusion and subsequent praise once your people realize they've become another addition to her weighty rear
>ywn be a part of the gestalt consciousness that resides in celestia's belly and ass
>another success on her multiversal mission to protect sapient life by storing it in the one place she knows to be completely safe
>ywn watch as part of her jiggly rear as she achieves true harmony for the countless lifeforms she consumes, liberating them from pain and want by making them a part of a being that will never experience anything but sexy bliss

>>37709657
>apogee
>get strapped to a rocket like buzz from toy story and blow up
>little league
>rape and full-body insertion for the rest of your days, cuddles at night if you're lucky
>anonfilly
>probably your best bet for a normal existence, will make you hide in her hair and whisper answers to her on her tests
>zala
>despite being 13% of the filly population, zebra fillies account for 56% of accidental anon squashings
>nyx/dyx
>no clue what either of those fillies are like, but I'd like to polish dyx's fangs with my tiny dick unf I can't get enough of filly fangs god damn
>luftkrieg
>would probably put you in a terrarium or something inside her house, the giant nerd
>>
>>37709698
>Apogee
>Strapped to a weird vibrating rocket
>Little League
>Yeah, you're going up her butt
>Anonfilly
>Hope she's not too degenerate
>Nyx
>Mostly calm, will eventually try to fuck you
>Dyx
>Mostly horny, can be chill sometimes
>Zala
>Probably going to step on you by accident
>Luftkrieg
>Gas chamber
>>
>>37709657
Apogee, duh. That way you can sneak off to her milf.
>>
File: 2474176.png (565 KB, 737x1786)
565 KB
565 KB PNG
>>
File: DerpEx.png (1.91 MB, 2000x1340)
1.91 MB
1.91 MB PNG
>>
>>37713107
First she gets a job as the Ever Given, now she has one at FedEx. No wonder our logistics networks are going so wrong.
>>
>>37709657
Depends. What are their personalities like? I’m not familiar with all of them.
I’d vote for whichever one is least likely to hurt me.
>>
>>37713107
>>37713230
Not her fault the workers didn't close her cargo door, her hoof would probably indent and break it if she tried to close it herself
Having a pegasus use the airstrip to take off would be quite problematic with the earthquakes and wing lift to any standing planes though, especially derpy and her extra large snowpity
>>
>>37713107
What mega fauna are those leather belts made from?
>>
>>37713107
>On a large airport
>Go to the window to see international planes coming and going
>Imagine this image
With the size of that plane, imagining that Derpy irl was absolutely massive and top unf, if that plane is a 737 and her hoof alone is a third as long as the plane, I wouldn't give her any less than 700 feet in size could make it 737 feet to match the plane for the fun of it
The absolute size of that smile ass and crotchtits too, I can't help but go to bed imagining her coming close and making a small earthquake as she sat down on a unsuspecting plane whole, before scooching close and pressing one nipple to the window and almost covering the whole window wall at once with the dark grey nub alone, as she giggled about for whatever thoughts she's having while waiting for her take-off clearance

>>37714272
Could be leather joined together instead of a single strip, many such cases in car industries.
Probably another material to handle the tensile strength necessary though, unless ponies brought their own instead of human crafted
>>
>>37714272
Cows of Unusual Size
>>
File: 2728934.png (2.94 MB, 2400x3800)
2.94 MB
2.94 MB PNG
>>
File: 2728996.jpg (332 KB, 656x1432)
332 KB
332 KB JPG
>>37715728
>>
File: moo.png (622 KB, 1000x563)
622 KB
622 KB PNG
>>37714429
>no giant cow waifu to get sat on by
Why live
>>
>>37706190
>>37704730
>>37704469
“Pear Plum! Ulna! Are you okay?” You call, relieved to find them. Both mares look unharmed.
“We are.” Ulna answers. “And you? Fen Flower is… very big!”
“Never felt better!” Your companion giggles. “You two sure look small from up here.”

“I was so worried.” You start. “The two of you have been gone for several weeks. We thought something terrible happened.”
“Wait, WHA?!” Ulna looks horrified. “Weeks? We in… Time druid forest?!” And turning to Pear Plum “Why you no tell me?!”
“Ehm… That sounds absurd.” Pear Plum says confusedly. “I don’t think Little Spoon is serious right now…”
After blinking in confusion, Ulna turns to you again to give you a disapproving scrunch.

“But for real, there was no way I could let two mares alone in a dangerous forest like that.” You say. “We’ve come to help in whatever way we can!”
“So… You are done fighting clan?” Ulna asks expectantly.

You reckoned Ulna would want to know that. You proceed to tell Ulna and Pear Plum about how the fight against the clan went. Ulna listens calmly and she nods in silence at the end of your tale, but doesn’t display any kind of emotion after you told her how her clan was wiped out and that you didn’t find a trace of Malmarrow. While you were speaking, Fen Flower shrunk back to the inadequately small size of 13 feet tall.

“Now, what about you?” You ask. “How did you find each other? The grovekeeper wasn’t exactly… helpful.”
“Yeah. Old pony is rude.” Ulna nods. “I disregards him and go search Pear Plum. Wolf comes out. I fight the wolf and Pear Plum comes to help.”
“I was meditating at that moment, not too far by chance.” Pear Plum says. “I was trying to come in contact with the energy of the woods. But then, since the forest doesn’t really like Ulna’s spells I felt a disturbance when she fought that wolf. I went to investigate and that’s how we met.”
“Druids that are trees do not like shadowbolt.” Ulna sighs. “But then Pear Plum show ritual to me to calm them.”

“So that was yesterday, right?” Fen Flower asks. “But what about you Pear Plum? How long have you been in here?”
“Oh, I arrived the day before. That’s all.” The druid mare answers.
“And… Did you make any progress toward getting the boost you need to cure the cursed mare?” You ask. “Also, the grovekeeper told us about the need to be an alpha. Does it have anything to do with what we need to do to get to the heart of the forest?”
>>
>>37717666
“Yes.” Pear Plum nods. “I must commune with the aspect of the forest before arriving to the heart, or I won’t be able to achieve anything even if I get there. But about our progress, well… It’s… more complicated than I anticipated.” Pear Plum admits. “The alpha, the aspect of these woods, is among the aspects of the wild I understand the least. I was taught that with enough mediation I could emphasize with any druidic aspect to tap in its might in places of power like this, but right now, I don’t feel like I’ve made much progress at all. At this rate it could take me weeks before I can tap in the power of this place, and I’m not really sure what to do.”
“Sounds to me like you need to act more like an alpha.” Fen Flower says.
“Well, as I meditate, I try to emphasize with the aspect of the forest.” Pear Plum says. “That’s how I’ll achieve this.”
“But that’ll take weeks, right? Well, actually we beat up the old cranky druid, and he didn’t sound mad about it since it was at least part of what an alpha would do. Maybe you should do the same.”
“Hum, you mean I should go fight Gibbous Fang?”
“Yeah, or fight whoever really.” Fen Flower nods. “And try to be more in charge of stuff. The old druid also said real alphas wouldn’t take orders from anypony.”

Pear Plum seems rather sceptical about Fen Flower’s plans. For sure, what the alchemist mare offers is at the opposite of Pear Plum’s personality. But perhaps pushing Pear Plum out of her comfort zone is indeed what she needs to resonate with her inner alpha mare. You wonder what could be the best ways to do that. Perhaps you can start tomorrow, though.

>What do?
>>
>>37717670
We could spar amongst each other. Have her try to become the alpha of our group.
>>
>>37716698
Imagine the mega milkers
>>
>>37717670
Break for tonight, then split into pairs for alpha training. Fen Flower and Ulna are a sensible pair. Ulna needs an elder to teach her things and Fen needs some of that orc behavior to rub off on her to become less reliant on Little Spoon.
That leaves Pear Plum to Little Spoon as the quest was originally planned.
>>
>>37717670
With Pear Plum and our music able to calm down the forest, we should be able to last a while in here. Still, it doesn't hurt to start sooner than later, and we still have some time before nightfall.
Before we start, ask Pear Plum if she actually wants to become more alpha. If we're going to do this, it has to be because she WANTS us to push her towards it, and not because she's simply following our directions. With all that said, first piece of obvious advice is that she has to be confident in herself. Believe it or not, she is a very capable mare, and we do believe that is she is capable of overcoming this trial in order to help a poor soul. If she has any protests, remind her of her magic, ability to communicate to plants and animals, and more. Basically, things that an ordinary mare is not able to do. Remind her of that time she saved us from those two mares. She didn't doubt herself or her abilities in that very moment when she got freed and took control of the situation to help someone in need. She just needs to repeat that.

As for what to do to help prove to the forest that she is an alpha, besides an attitude change, she can maybe just simply attempt to tame a wolf. The druid had his own wolf that followed his orders. After finding and beating a wild wolf in these woods, she can speak to it and get it to follow her as their master. The wolf might refuse or not follow her at first, but all she has to do is push forward and not show any weakness to them.
>>37717902
I'm guessing you mean spar in a physical matter specifically? Since Ulna's spells are not welcomed, and it's doubtful that the forest will be happy with Fen Flower's vials.
>>37718613
What will alpha training involve for both groups though?
>>
>>37718759
Yup.
>>
>>37718759
Fen and Ulna are both strong, so their training is more like a cultural exchange.
Little Spoon is already alpha as fuck, so doesn't need to train, but his puny size means he isn't a great vessel for a bunch of nature power.
Domesticating a wild animal doesn't feel as alpha as commanding other ponies. Pear Plum's task should be something like trying to become the leader of their group. That means usurping the bard somehow. In short he will constantly challenge her leadership in front of the others and disobey any order she makes like a petulant asshole until she assertive enough to command him otherwise.
>>
File: ribbitshy.png (342 KB, 640x675)
342 KB
342 KB PNG
>>
Wrong thread sorry, meant for the Fluttershy thread.
>>
is this thread for mares only?
>>
>>37719002
It should be.
>>
File: Gabbypaw.png (2.04 MB, 4000x4000)
2.04 MB
2.04 MB PNG
>>37719002
No
>>
File: RIP Glimmy.jpg (700 KB, 2725x4096)
700 KB
700 KB JPG
>>
>>37717670
>emphasize with the aspect of the forest
empathise
>>
>>37719002
no, give me your giant King Sombra, Soarin and Rumble.
>>
File: 1562706511236.jpg (141 KB, 581x1047)
141 KB
141 KB JPG
>>37719002
Most certainly preferred, yes
>>
File: 2729644.png (1.7 MB, 1700x5000)
1.7 MB
1.7 MB PNG
>>37715728
>>
File: 2096925.jpg (332 KB, 1125x1500)
332 KB
332 KB JPG
>>37719002
Mares, gals and all the sizes in between
>Tfw no 30 foot gf sitting on top of your Van on a break, as you record another video about your date trip

>>37720874
Top kek
>>
File: 2448937.jpg (3.54 MB, 2500x1550)
3.54 MB
3.54 MB JPG
>>
>>37719002
No
Freely post what you want as long as its macro/micro MLP related
Anyone who says otherwise can get fucked. They can't do anything about it.
>>
File: 2440961.png (830 KB, 1280x711)
830 KB
830 KB PNG
>>
File: 12387.png (2.26 MB, 1531x1600)
2.26 MB
2.26 MB PNG
>>
>>37719198
She messed with the wrong micro pony
>>
>>37721008
>>37721502
>>37722230
Are you gay?
>>
File: 1129645.png (3.02 MB, 2000x1104)
3.02 MB
3.02 MB PNG
>>37722317
No
I'm discordsexual
>>
File: 2729886.png (448 KB, 800x1611)
448 KB
448 KB PNG
>>
>>37722470
You just know she’ll get to grow in an episode.
>>
>>37723202
You mean shrink
>>
File: 1628545489772.png (80 KB, 588x534)
80 KB
80 KB PNG
>>37719002
No, but stallions are rarer for obvious reasons.
>>
>>37723806
I want Ultrastallion to steamroll me with his fat balls and let me worship his ponut from inside the suit
>>
File: 1635008095220.png (32 KB, 915x1085)
32 KB
32 KB PNG
>>
>>37725136
Okay this
What if you get to Equestria but you're a filly, you're just a regular sized filly, and after like a month of adjusting to life, you encounter a tiny human.
You both have average knowledge of Equestria and he recognizes you as Anonfilly or at least another human in a filly body.
What do you do?
>>
>>37717902
>>37718613
>>37718759
>>37718842
“Perhaps some sparring between each other could be a start I believe.” You speak up and then turn to Pear Plum. “But the for the big picture, I feel like I should ask you first. Do you actually want to become more ‘alpha’? We can help pushing you in that direction, but I want to make sure it’s really something you want.”
“I believe you’re right, so yes.” The druid mare nods. “If I want to make mine the power of this place, I have to understand it and become it, at least a little.”
“Are you sure?” You ask. “You’re not just saying this to follow my directions, right?”
“I came to this forest to help somepony, Little Spoon.” Pear Plum says resolutely. “Even if it weren’t those I expected, I decided I would face its trials. And… I must thank you and everypony else for coming. I really appreciate what you’re willing to do to help me.”

“Alright then. If you’ve got your mind on in, I’m sure you’ll be more than capable of overcoming this trial in order to help a poor soul.” You nod. “You have all those wonderous skills and the ability to communicate to plants and animals, things that an ordinary mare is not able to do. And when I remember how you saved me from the mares than had captured me in the village, I have no doubt you know how to take charge when you need to. Now you just need to repeat that.”
“Mh.” Pear Plum nods, a little blush on her cheeks. “I’ll do my best.”

You hear Fen Flower sigh, and you see the mare release the size she held from your Embrace Destiny ability, bringing her back to 9 feet tall.
“Only Pear Plum can be the alpha and lift the curse, right?” Fen Flower comments “I guess we can’t have me keep all the size for myself then.”

You would thank Fen Flower for the thought, but you don’t think Pear Plum would accept to be durably grown with something else than your inspiration for now. At least, unless you can ease her into the idea of what it implies in some way first.

Anyway, the grand alpha training shall start tomorrow. You spent the day traveling so you and Fen Flower are ready for a good night of sleep. You all bundle in the fairly large gap between the roots which is a pretty decent natural shelter. Still at 9 feet tall, Fen Flower makes for a warm pillow for the rest of you.

There is no incident during the night, so after you wake up and eat some breakfast, it is time for Pear Plum’s alpha training to start! And the druid mare seems to await expectantly to hear what her companions would have to say for that, which… shows she still has a lot to learn.
>>
>>37726712
>A: You should spar with each other. Nothing like physically domineering somepony else to signify who’s the boss mare.
>B: Pear Plum should issue commands, and you’ll do you your best to ignore them until the druid mare puts you in line like she should.
>C: Advise she tries to tame a wolf of the forest. The creatures of this place should bow to her.
>D: Let Pear Plum decide. She wants to be an alpha herself, so she should understand on her own she has to make the calls.
>E: Whatever you decide, split up for today. It could be easier for Pear Plum to be the pack leader with just one other pony at first.

>>37719576
Thanks for the tip, although I'd argue words are inherently better if they contain 'size' even when they are objectively wrong
>>
>>37726717
IF she's gonna be alpha, she should get used to calling the shots. So D with a bit of B
>>
>>37725136
>>37725156
Thank Twilight for changing me into a horse because holy shit this little faggot depends on me to do everything and that little dude would have been me otherwisegod I actually wish it was

You want to go up the bed again Anon? Why are you so focused on getting on Twilight's bed every single day? Just find a way get up there yourself faggot! ...actually, you know what, no, today you get what you deserve
Then throw him up "Wah, what are we going to do in the bed - pomf" style
>>
File: fillyfwap.png (315 KB, 1246x1418)
315 KB
315 KB PNG
>>37725156
Cool, we're gonna check out my fillypussy and ponut. Hope you brought scuba gear or something. If you wanna complain, I'll wear you in a sock or keep you glued to my ponut on a hot day.
If you ever try to run away from me, I'll eat you whole.
>>
File: Moe gives em the 411.jpg (15 KB, 467x305)
15 KB
15 KB JPG
>>37719002
Here's the 4-1-1 folk(s):
>Top tier
Mares.
>Decent tier
Mares (human version).
Non-retarded looking mare OCs.
>Acceptable tier
Canon stallions.
Canon griffons and dragons.
>Risky tier
OC stallions.
>Extraordinarily risky tier (borderline do-not tier)
OC griffons and dragons, as they're basically not even MLP related at this point.
>The first few months of /mlp/ (boy were they different)-tier
Anthro. At that time, probably by Sheela. Khorme too.
>Hidden shame tier
Anthro by Maarthul (deceased(?)).
>You sick fuck tier
THOSE variations by quicktimepony.

The farther you stray from this origin, the better your content has to be to prevent meltdowns. No one is going to bat an eye at poor quality big mare content, but they'll sure as shit cry over poor quality stallion content. Or did. The general is much, MUCH quieter these days. The problem isn't so much meltdowns, it's that your content is unlikely to garner much of any reaction at all, regrettably. It's kind of this self-fulfilling prophecy where people don't make content because it doesn't get much of any attention, and content doesn't get much of any attention because there's hardly anyone making any. God I fucking miss the days of writefags galore.
>>
>>37727161
*Here's my retarded opinion and a simpson's screenshot
ftfy
>>
File: o ya.png (395 KB, 579x436)
395 KB
395 KB PNG
>>37727237
>Using * instead of > or even t.
Lmao, imagine having a griffon OC. Like bro just go to furaffinity lol.
>>
File: 1421163937734.png (28 KB, 905x615)
28 KB
28 KB PNG
>>37727419
Opinion is still retarded regardless of the corrective syntax used to point it out.
>>
File: my little pony.jpg (504 KB, 1414x1000)
504 KB
504 KB JPG
>>
>>37726717
B and E. We'll compete with Fen and make two strong alpha candidates that way.
>>
>>37726717
A and C should be lightly suggested, but at the end of the day it should be up to Pear Plum on what to do with D.
Test B very lightly. If Pear Plum is showing signs of really not doing anything to put us in line, we should stop, since at that point we're only serving to hinder and distract her from the task on hand, which could do a better job at making her an alpha, rather than waiting for her to address our disobedience. We could always just test her handling of it later when she's more ready.
>>
>>37724382
>you will never sneak into ultrastallion's suit while he's on patrol, then be shrunken down with him when he returns to normal size, becoming stuck as a tiny anon forever
>>
>>37728998
Make it a mare and I'm sold
>>
>>37728998
Ultrastallion is better than ultramare
He was created by the thread, Ultramare was created by a furry (Khorme).
He's a stud, Ultramare is a washed up twitter loser.
He actually protects the city, Ultramare just takes kaiju dick.
>>
File: ✨.jpg (1.01 MB, 1990x2886)
1.01 MB
1.01 MB JPG

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.