[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/mlp/ - Pony

[Advertise on 4chan]

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

>Anonymous, in order for you to enter Equestria and live happily amongst the ponies you must embody an Element of Harmony. I will test you now to see if any of the six apply to you, but be warned there are no second chances. Should you fail I will destroy you on the spot. Prepare yourself!

What do /mlp/?
>>
>>37527910
prepare for death's sweet and peaceful embrace
>>
File: omnomnom.gif (720 KB, 750x750)
720 KB
720 KB GIF
Listen Princess, first of all if I'm dead I hope to god this isn't a one time offer because this should be open to better people than me, or like cancer patients with abusive families. Like my life while depressing doesn't really compare with some of the horror stories of the poor fuckers on this board have posted about. Let one of them in. If I'm not dead then unless I can make sure my family and friends know I'm ok and can contact me then I'm afraid I'm going to have to politely decline your offer. It would kill me to know I broke my mom's heart just so I could pet your sister.
>>
>>37527910
I'll ask her to skip the test and get on with the killing
>>
>>37527910
>rape
>>
File: xlarge.jpg (130 KB, 1024x944)
130 KB
130 KB JPG
"Does the element of magic apply to jew magics as well?"
>>
>>37527910
>looks at how the M6 embodied the elements despite becoming horrible, childish morons in the later seasons
>Fluttershy with her constant spergouts and bi-polar personality and passive aggressiveness still embodied kindess
>Dash with her cuntish attitude and childish tendencies still embodied loyalty
>Applejack with her endlessly bad lies still embodied honesty
>Pinkie...well she laughs all the time
>Rarity spending years taking advantage of a baby dragon and using her sluttiness to her advantage over other, easily fooled males
>Twilight embodying magic which again is pretty self explanatory as shes a Mary Sue demigod

Yeah I think I'll be fine and I can cross magic off the list already. Bring it on fat ass.
>>
>>37527910
I'd start with kindness, it should be the easiest one for me. If I fail that one I'm as good as dead.

>>37527942
>calling Princess Celestia a fat ass
Prepare to get zapped anon.
>>
>>37527971
She's obviously not Celestia if she's willing to kill us so easily. And if it is, perfect, I'll defeat her easily by deflecting her magic with a cake pan or something. When has Celestia ever been useful?
>>
>>37527910
>I will test you now to see if any of the six apply to you, but be warned there are no second chances.
So tested on all six but need pass only one?
Loyalty and Honesty are by far my strong suits followed by Generosity and Kindness obviously leaving Laughter and Magic as my worst.
In all honesty, however, I would have to agree with >>37527923 and given the very select nature of only six individuals at most and one at least being given the opportunity; I'll have to pass.
>>
>>37527910
I'll be honest with you, I'm not going to try that hard.
>>
File: bigmacattack.gif (45 KB, 256x256)
45 KB
45 KB GIF
>>37527910
Element of Gun
>>
File: pony coomer.jpg (8 KB, 436x513)
8 KB
8 KB JPG
>>37527910
>takes top hat off
>pulls a flower bouquet out of it
i will be taking my waifu now
>>
>>37527933
This
>>
>fail all six
>die
>respawn in equestria
too easy
>>
>>37527910
Yeah, I will ace loyalty. Least favorite element with least favorite pony attached to it but yeah, sure, whatever lets go with that. Call a lawyer and lets finalize my Equestrian citizenship.
>>
>>37528645
kek
>>
>>37527910
Can I be the element of having sex with pastel coloured horses?
>>
>>37528881
Can you sum that up in one constructive term?
>>
>>37527910
I think I could be Loyalty. It's easy becoming overly attached to people and things when you're autistic.
>>
>>37528928
True loyalty is more than that though.
>>
>>37527910
>Friends always tell me I'm the glue that keeps the group together.
I'm getting magic E Z
>>
>>37527910
I'm the element of laughter.
Dead cats. 9/11. The Holocaust. You name it and I'll find a way to make a joke about it and laugh until my sides hurt.
Now let me in, you glorified equine paperweight.
>>
>tfw you put on a team with other anons to form a new elements of harmony and told Tirek is coming in 30 minutes, be ready, you might want to know eachothers name or something
>>
>>37527942
Remember that you only have to have these traits for your friends and since I don’t lie to my “friends I could be honesty even though I lie constantly
>>
>>37527910
Just fart on me already
>>
>>37528988
A good comedian should never laugh at his own jokes. If the joke lands, everyone else will laugh, and it's unnecessary. If it fails to land and you start cackling like a hyena, you look like a dumb asshole.
>>
>>37529011
Yeah, sure. There's no way they're gonna let lousy internet lawyers in.
>>
>>37527910
Just one? I can do three, easy: Pride, sloth, lust.
Boom, now where's my mare?
>>
>>37529346
that's besides the point, though. the element of laughter isn't about comedy in the first place. i would say it represents pinkie's desire and determination to make everyone around her happy even in the face of adversity.
>>
File: 1619055557161.png (330 KB, 945x945)
330 KB
330 KB PNG
>all these anons taking destroy to mean kill
What she really means is that if you aren't able to be any right now that she'll fuck you so raw it'll be easy for her to just imprint one onto you as she needs.
>>
>>37527910
someone just said "oh my god your so kind" to me today I hope I'm fine.
>>
>>37527910
You’d have to actively try to fail with these conditions. For all we know Celestia could just ask if we want to go to Equestria, we answer yes, and since we answered honestly we’d make it in.
>>
>>37529935
Celestia is so nice.
>>
>>37527910
Element of Laughter
I made my friends laugh. If anyone were to ask them if I made them laugh and was the funny one in the group, they'd not deny it.
>Should you fail I will destroy you on the spot.
But why though? This is an irrational response even compared to Yahweh's judgements.
>>
>>37527910
Go ahead, if I fail, I deserve annihilation.
>>
>>37529942
She's messing with you. To fail the requirements you would have to be some sort of demon.
>>
>>37529434
>Celestia fucks the magic right into you
Now I need someone to explain how that works.
>>
>>37529942
You Lyraniggers need to get with the program. If Celestia says shes gonna vaporize you for not being apart of the tenets of her own world you can’t contest it.
>>
>>37527910
I am prepared for any element.
>>
Bump.

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.