[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/mlp/ - Pony

[Advertise on 4chan]

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 1631068396754.jpg (210 KB, 733x733)
210 KB
210 KB JPG
I'm a newfag, or at least a newfag to /mlp/.
Where can I vent my autistic fanfic ideas?
>>
Kill yourself.
>>
If you weren't such a complete retard, you'd have searched for "fanfic" and found your answer in 5 seconds. Fucking nigger.
>>
File: 1594758350517.png (205 KB, 1024x759)
205 KB
205 KB PNG
>>37527528
I dunno, try the FiMFic thread. Welcome newfren
>>
>>37527528
Fanfic around here falls into two basic groups, you've got your traditional 4chan greentext authors, and your fancy FiMfic guys who write in prose like they's real writers what think they's better'n us greentext farmers.

Green is usually posted in various threads all across the board, with certain threads (like, for example, Flutterrape) devoted to it, and then gets saved on ponepaste.org, or pastebin before the nukening happened. poneb.in is an archive of pony greens from 2020 on back, containing much pastebin stuff that is now deleted.

Fimfic is written and posted on that website and is largely discussed only in the fimfic thread.
Both are cool, they just do different things.
>>
Everywhere, nonny. No one on this board knows who you are and no one cares. Say whatever you want, because you can say something that everyone will call you a retard for in one thread, and then in another get everyone calling you based. 4chan is for fucking around, saying whatever you please, and not giving a shit about who each other really are.
>>
>>37527622
Don't forget the most widely known fanfic: seasons 3~9
>>
>>37527626
I think, among the general population, there are more people who know about notorious fanfics like Cupcakes or Rainbow Factory than people who know the series had 9 seasons.
>>
>>37527528
simply post
>>
File: 1615191673510.png (159 KB, 278x259)
159 KB
159 KB PNG
>>37527528
Here or make another thread, fren
>>
Might as well just tell us here, or try the FiMfic thread if you’d like actual discussion.
>>
>>37527528
Alright, just this once you can make the ponies go woah.
>>
>>37527528
You could do it here?
>>
>>37527528
fimfic or greens on here
ignore the niggers at the beginning that are trying to hard to blend in

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.