[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/mlp/ - Pony

[Advertise on 4chan]

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 1625358719629s.jpg (7 KB, 224x250)
7 KB
7 KB JPG
Him and his friends have fought creatures ten times more scary than any timberwolf many times and grew up in a world filled to the brim with danger. He'd get sick of rescuing some scardycoat marecel every couple days. Your hooves can't scratch his hair the way humans like. You can't avoid the long term plans of Schlomo and the cabal of zion that he's been thwarting for years
Even then, if you can't find a coltfriend here, what makes you think he'll be attracted to a crayon colored horse with pony genitals whose done nothing of note in her life? He's gonna find a human girl and make a family with her, and it's all gonna be canon.
>>
>filters md5
>>
File: 582490.jpg (126 KB, 1200x873)
126 KB
126 KB JPG
>>37500388
I love Lyra
>>
>>37500388
>Another shit prompt thread where Lyra ""saves"" it
Twiposters are just as insufferable as Glimmerniggers
>>
>>37500399
>saying what was known for years
>>
File: lyra_marriage.png (381 KB, 541x1024)
381 KB
381 KB PNG
>>37500388
>Twilight, my husbando already loves me, he's my tulpa. Haha, it seems like every day he saves me from my stress and anxiety, just with a hug. Sometimes I get sad that I don't have hands to pet him with, but he holds me and reassures that he loves me just the way I am. I love him so much, I can't believe I get to marry him next Tuesday.
>>
>>37500388
What I dont get about humans is how they pick up stuff with their "fingers" like how does that even work, they dont have magic and they dont use their mouth or hooves so how does putting fingers on something make it stick so they can pick it up, like are they slimy like a snail on every finger??
>>
>>37500388
Surely this should be Dusk Shine saying it?
>>
>>37500388
>what makes you think he'll be attracted to a crayon colored horse with pony genitals
if they only knew we actually eschew the mundane our kind to seek this out specifically
See, guys. It may not make sense, but maybe the ponies have a massive xeno fetish on par with ours.
Ironically, OP prompt isn't even canon. We know for a FACT that out of 9 seasons, the only time Twilight ever had a love interest, it was a human.
Ponder on that for a bit, if you will.
These ponies are as xeno as we are. The sex is going to be heavenly and ywwnlu will be coping.
>>
>>37500430
>We
>Pretending to be human
Hands or GTBO
>>
>>37500526
Hey, I know it a FACT that anons like pony pussy. We are all going to get major sex with our husbandos and they will love us unconditionally.
>>
How much I want Twilight...
>>
>>37500537
You stupid little marecel, anons already spend all day jerking and sucking each other off. Why would they want to touch your crusty cunt?
>>
>>37500560
>>>/Yaoi/
>>
File: anonsnuggles.png (428 KB, 640x1092)
428 KB
428 KB PNG
>>
File: 1630181274283.jpg (185 KB, 1600x900)
185 KB
185 KB JPG
>>37500388
>Realistically, your husbando would love you instantly. Him and his friends have fought creatures ten times more scary than any timberwolf many times and grew up in a world filled to the brim with danger. He'd love getting to rescue cute mares and being appreciated for doing so after everything he's been through. Humans love to pet other things and you'd be no exception. He wont be kept from the long term plans of Celestia and the magic of friendship that he's been denied for years.
>You saving yourself for him and not giving in to temporary lusts would make him see the true love that you have for him and make him realize that he has a love for you too. You're gonna become his marefriend and give him many foals, and it's all gonna be real.
>>
>>37500585
Muffins!
>>
OPs pic should be the protagonist of MLH
Now who would that be?
>>
>inb4 100 replies
>>
>>37500388
>Realistically, your hus-ggh
>Shut the fuck up, Twiggy Piggy
>https://twibooru.org/1448332
>>
>>37500388
>Your husbando will never >rape you
I'm getting sick of these threads
>>
How do I tell Twilight I have never fought a beast in my life and that i dont know who this mythical Shlomo is
>>
>>37500693
"Twilight, I have never fought a beast in my life and I don't know who this mythical Shlomo is."
Like that.
>>
>>37500582
See. Your husbando will cup your pony ass, snuggle your cheeks, and love you unconditionally. I love mansmansmansmansmansmansmansmansmans!!
>>
File: 4chaninequestria.png (362 KB, 1022x1024)
362 KB
362 KB PNG
>>37500710
>>
>>37500710
>not even human related degeneracy
What are you even doing here? Get this faggot shit off of my board
>>
>>37500710
Except for Glimmer. Glimmer doesn't deserve a husbando.
>>
>>37500710
Glimmer is giving birth to more Glimmers.
>>
>>37500728
Glimmers just think they are going to waltz into Husbandria and all the anons are just going to lick their asshole and clean their shit. Selfish to the end. Real anons are absolutely disgusted with this sort of behavior and would never.
>>
>>37500399
No I'd say this year the fake Twifags have overtaken them. Fake Glimmerposters are much less common now.
>>
>>37500388
Jokes on you, OP
I'm going to him as a human woman
>>
>>37500760
tffags get the rope you stupid 2d
>>
Twilight would not post on such a board, shes too much of a chadmare
>>
>>37500770
>Twilight
>A trixie
lmfo
>>
Reminder; Incognito got BLACKED by Ebony
>>
>>37500397
>>37500416
At this point I'm considering becoming a Twilight prompt shitposter just to see what the based Lyrafags come up with as the reversal. Hell, I wouldn't be surprised if that's the point of half the Twiposts we already have.
>>
File: images.png (4 KB, 225x225)
4 KB
4 KB PNG
>Hey marenons, I just wanted to say thanks for watching and enjoying the show.
>We're all waiting for you on earth. Me, incog even uncle enigma.
>I promise that once you get here, we'll have tons of fun. Just hold out a little longer.
>>
>>37500560
He’s got a point, I went to Danielbooru the other day and it was 95% human on human, boys, girls, trannies, my in depth research shows that they just plow each other 24/7, and why not? Have you seen their world? It’s a gamble if they live to see tomorrow, they gotta fuck now. Only the marecels on this board shove their stupid self insert into this. You really think he’s waiting around for you to come into heat or get in the mood when he has members from his own species throwing themselves on his dick whenever he wants? Get a grip on reality.
>>
>>37500943
No! When I get to Humanria all the anons are going to want to fuck my pony pussy!
Fuck you and go back, Danielnigger
>>
>>37500961
>She thinks any NPC in Goyberg Metropolitan Area, let alone any of the Avatars would want some weird talking crayon pony snatch
This mare is delusional, take her to the infirmary
>>
>>37500976
I just know they do!
>>
>>37500980
>>37500961
[HEADCANON]
>>
>>37500981
oh look it's yhwnlufag
fuck off, no one likes you and your negativity
anons were built for winking pony pussy!
>>
>>37500388
This would be actually pretty funny if a little longer and more cleaned up. The idea of Twilight telling some seething marecels dreaming of their big, strong human husbandos is a nice one.
>>
>>37501000
just take any ywwnlu prompt and flip the roles
>>
>>37501002
Yes, that is exactly why its funny, thank you professor.
>>
>>37501008
just saying it's not all that imaginative
(like ywwnlu threads)
>>
>>37501000
>Twilight trying to hog all the hot monkey dick again
Fucking typical. I bet her and Starlight have already found some way to earth and are keeping it all for themselves.
>>
>>37501033
hey
we all get our own Humania. There is no wrong way to fantasize
>>
>>37501033
Twilight going to Equestria girls human world is canon and gets referenced in the show.Of course she is going to hoard all the human dick and strong, caring human husbandos.
>>
>>37500721
kek
>>
File: James-May-7baf9b0.jpg (63 KB, 620x413)
63 KB
63 KB JPG
>>37500388
Girls, I'm hopelessly in love with James May. I know he's just the My Little Human ripoff of real-world personality James Hay, but I love him anyway. I've read all the Top Gear fanfiction and all of his special greentexts, I own every bit of official merch (including the Funko Pops... don't judge please...), and I'm saving up to commission a life-size plush complete with four sets of trousers, shoes, and sweaters.
My parents keep sending letters asking how I'm doing, and how work is going. I tell them it's okay, but in truth haven't shown up to the office in two weeks, I just can't work without thinking about how the office is just an oversized shed and how James would scold me for using such antiquated dental equipment. On the train ride every morning, I think about how he'd love to ride the train with me. He'd talk about how it was like the trains he used in "England" and how we really should switch over from coal to "electricity" to avoid "climate change." Sweet Celestia I'm so wet just thinking about how he could go on for hours an hours about how simplistic and *backwards* our way of life is... I want to hear him talk for DAYS on end about how Ponyville doesn't have proper urban planning or how poorly we've engineered our buildings... oh my god i want to have seven foals with that intelligent, hot, human... I want to hear him say COCKING NORA as he explodes inside me...
Am I beyond help?
>>
>>37500677
why does the faggot in this pic have cold sores on his cock?
>>
>>37500859
Don’t do that.
Don’t give me hope.
>>
>implying anyone would watch a show about lonely neckbeards jacking off and shitposting 24/7
>>
File: aids.jpg (219 KB, 1071x999)
219 KB
219 KB JPG
>>37501421
>implying
>>
>>37501421
i think it could work yknow
being relatable to a lot of people is something i would watch
just make them learn about their mistakes and done
>>
MLH? Husbando? Isn't that like a show for little colts?
>>
>>37500388
I hate that I'm turned on by this
>>
Do humans know
how to make c
ake right?
Asking for a friend
Cantersearch.eq
cantersearch.eq
Do humans bake cakes?
Do humans bake treats?
What time is sun rise?
>>
>>37502042
Comic for little colts that got hijacked by marecels lusting after imaginary ape-pig things
>>
>>37502415
As if ape things would ever be attracted to ponies.
>>
>>37501421
I might be a lonely neckbeard (despite the fact that I shave) but I do lead an interesting life.

>varied and charismatic friend group of other losers and generally unstable people
>get into hijinks looking for obscure products in our cities various thrift stores and urban exploration
>recurring weird people who seem to show up everywhere
>we once spent an hour trying to get oranges out of a tree for a scorpion bowl in increasingly convoluted ways

Idk, If people will watch Eltingville or Seinfeld they might watch my life. Husbandoing me is a different matter.
>>
>>37500388
>fought creatures ten times more scary than any timberwolf
Wrong, only fight I was ever in was when I threw my trombone at the fat baritone kid.
>He'd get sick of rescuing some scardycoat marecel every couple days
Correct
>You can't avoid the long term plans of Schlomo and the cabal of zion that he's been thwarting for years
Wrong, we are all powerless against the globalists.
>>
>>37502789
Quit larping, marecel
>>
File: pipholster.jpg (647 KB, 1506x2070)
647 KB
647 KB JPG
>>37502802
Not one of you marecels holds a candle to the perfection that is Littlepip. She gets her husbando, not you.
>>
>>37502813
>no hands
>>
File: rideme.jpg (88 KB, 700x679)
88 KB
88 KB JPG
>ywn have a human mount your back and grip your mane tightly
>ywn try desperately to buck them off as they holler with glee
>ywn feel your muscles start to ache as you feel your resolve wearing down
>ywn reluctantly give in to them and become their obedient ride slave
>ywn have your human master take you in to their stable and get fed apples
>ywn have your human master strap a saddle on you thats a bit too tight
>ywn be ridden until you're soaking wet and weak in the knees

why go on...?
>>
>>37502839
Mares only want one thing. And it's disgusting
>>
>>37502839
>cowboy
>no pistol
Your husbando is a larper
>>
File: An_Anon_Carrying_A_Pip.png (257 KB, 730x800)
257 KB
257 KB PNG
>>37502838
Cry about it
>>
>>37502789
>You can't avoid the long term plans of Schlomo and the cabal of zion that he's been thwarting for years
>Wrong, we are all powerless against the globalists.

Mares would want one of the successful ones, not the failed amerimutt and westcuck larpers.
>>
>>
>>37503892
>Wanting evil shapeshifter lizards
Changeling detected
>>
>>37502813
MAA MY DRAWING MADE IT TO ANOTHER THREAD MAAAAAA
>>
>>37501033
Of course, humans are from Equestria’s past
They have time travel so they have access to them
>>
File: Trixiechart.png (635 KB, 1260x1024)
635 KB
635 KB PNG
>"Realistically your husbando would love Trixie!"
>>
>>37500585
This is based
>>
>>37500585
Beautiful
>>
>>37502986
>cowboy
When they don't have guns that's a rancher. DYEWTS?
>>
File: Happy Roastie.jpg (25 KB, 342x400)
25 KB
25 KB JPG
>>37500388
Gee, I wonder who could be behind this post?
>>
>>37505671
>rent free
>>
>>37500711
What's your favorite part in a man? Mine is their kind man spirits
>>
>>37500388
Man, why is the book horse a cuck.
>>
>>37506982
Their JOLLY COOPERATION!
>>
>>37506991
She just has realistic expectations and knows that the average /mlh/ user would get laughed at if she even dared to ask out her husbando
>>
>>37508305
Look at Goyberg city, look at how the avatars live. Do you really think they’d turn down a female that loved them
>>
File: 1606607152007.png (34 KB, 1820x530)
34 KB
34 KB PNG
this reply I got to one of my posts feels relevant to this thread
>capping your own posts/replies
I don't usually post them.
>>
>>37509147
>they literally see us as comfy BG ponies
headcanon accepted
>>
human here
ama
>>
>>37510123
Post hands you marecel larper
>>
>>37510123
>>37510129
And post ballbra too, a-as a joke hahaha
>>
>All these marecels pining for imaginary creatures instead of trying to find an actual coltfriend
LMBFO, the princesses and your family are disappointed in you
>>
>>37509109
How many days until Avatar 2?
>>
>>37510907
kek you say that but I am sure Princess Luna has posted on here and she's thirsty as fuck
>>
>>37511407
Not only that, but everyone knows Celestia has an entire room in the castle dedicated to memorabilia of some random side character named Anonymous. This franchise has spread to our government, and it is glorious.
>>
>>37508305
I'd say it's a 50/50 for most of us, book horse just has no style. She probably write fanfics about her husbando fucking other mares, what a cuck.
>>
>>37511524
>I'd say it's a 50/50 for most of us, book horse just has no style.
She has no grace
This pone is a fucking disgrace
>>
>>37511776
For once I'm agreeing with a zebra
We all know there's a 100% chance all of us are getting our dream horsebando
except twilight
she'll have to watch as her horsebando fucks another mare for all eternity because she didn't believe
>>
>>37511784
I would be willing to fuck twilight and I am a human
>>
>>37511524
>>37511784
What makes you think your husbando would ever like you, let alone love you?
If you couldnt find love among your fellow ponykind, then why would a completely different specie from another universe love you?
>>
>>37512055
Aaaaand the roleplaying begins.
Go to bed, Twilight.
>>
>>37500388
Hey, this is a message from a background human! How are you? We've never spoken before, but I hope that you are doing well. Is the weather nice where you are? What's the food like? Do you take enough time to relax? Try not to work yourself too hard, and try to keep love in your hearts. Maybe one day our paths will cross? I hope so, even if I'm not a character everyone knows. Maybe we could even be friends?
-with love,
A background human.
>>
>Get to try living as a human on Earth
>Live a human life for a month
>Mfw after I get back
>>
>>37511502
I heard Princess Cadance and Shining had a huge row over her not getting rid of her MLH merch. It is said that she offloaded quite a bit of it to Princess Twilight for "safekeeping"
>>
>>37512488
I'm sure it can't be that bad
>>
>>37512488
that's not canon
they don't have shit like genocide and mechanized warfare. it's a lot like our world over there. mostly friendship issues but general peace.
You guys inserting all this ej into the human world are just looking for escapism and to elevate your husbando's condition.
He wouldn't even love you because you have this weird horse pussy and you don't even have hands.
What you think anon is gonna hold your fucking HOOF or something? hahah as if any of them would even speak of it.
>>
>>37512229
fake and gay
>>
>>37512985
uhm, what's genocide?
>>
>>37512996
Some grimdark edgy shit people keep adding to the setting.
>>
>>37512996
Some early season cringe.
Supposedly entire societies fought entire societies. Warriors were made. People coped with major upheavals. They used their technologies as weapons instead of tools for survival.
And then the war ends but you still had decades of governments killing their own people in masse? So fucking fake. That early shit is just stupid. I hate seasonwunners who all assume that humans have the capacity for mass killing and are all somehow very tough and cool survivors of tragedies because of it.
Seasonwunners are a bunch of schizos who just want the My LIttle Edgy Husbando show. The show got so much better after that era ended and they started fighting just your normal friendship societal problems. I LOVE the 1960's and 1970's part. That's what these humans are all about. The finale with the SJW stuff is SO GOOD that's peak Human right there lemmetellya.
>>
I want Anon to cum inside me
>>
>>37513225
anon would not even be interested in your weird horse pussy or big eyes
>>
D-do you guys think they like wings? Many episodes feature humans infatuated with these loud flying metal contraptions but do you think they would like pegasus wings too?
>>
>>37513240
anon does seem to like donuts, perhaps he'd like to cum somewhere else inside
who am I kidding, imagine anon liking an asshole just because it reminds him of a treat
>>
>all of these newfillies not understanding the grimdark was the origin of the appeal
>they literally don't know the story saying "those who do not study history are doomed to repeat it" and ignore canon atrocities
>they miss the entire point of the setting
>IT'S EARLY SEASON CRINGE FANFICTION they squeal
It's the whole concept of an alternate universe/culture that is completely different from our own based on violence and "laws of the jungle" over the laws of harmony we know today. It's a sci-fi attempting to discuss what a culture from a DIFFERENT SPECIES ON A DIFFERENT EVOLUTIONARY PATH would become. Celestia damn it, DYEWTS, you whorses?
>>
>>37513247
they would never express the desire to cum inside a winged horse
just what do you take them for?
god I hate autists trying to make the world of hoomans something other than what it really is
>>
>>37513288
You're just idealizing this world to fit your fantasies of all husbandos being chads who would just mount you as soon as you showed up.
>>
File: 1590787893919.png (90 KB, 457x450)
90 KB
90 KB PNG
>>37500388
>Twilight? Nah, your name is Fleshlight now. You should be begging to take you in, as you are an abomination on this grey earth and if you don't do everything I say I'll throw you out to the streets where you will be vivisected by the government or killed and eaten by a pack of stray niggers.
>Now listen up Fleshlight, you are not human, so I'm going to treat you like the animal you are. You will not speak unless spoken too, and the only thing you will be allowed to vocalize is horse neighs. You will carry my luggage, as well as my big boned body across the plains back and forth from home to the McDonalds where I must get the subsistence I need to work my grueling 9-5 job of shitposting and video gaming, and whenever I don't need you I will keep you locked up in the closet.
>You will do this everyday until the your little horsey body gives out, and then can finally go to your final rest, a glue factory. Now giddy-up Fleshlight, I'm in the mood for chicken tendies.
>>
>humans landed on the moon
I wish truly that they were indeed real, I imagine it is very lonely up there, very lonely indeed, and sating ones desires by yourself for say 1000 years would get old fast.
I mean to say, I imagine that would be so. Not like I have actually any knowledge of what that would be like.
>>
>>37513355
double double checked
unfortunately this is just my fetish you described
>>
>>37513346
Again, DYEWTS? Most of the human race are losers, which is part of what makes the setting interesting. The conflict that drives the story, does that ring any bells for you?
Bucking newfillies spewing horseapples on my board, this place is dead.
>>
>>37513358
shut up Luna, even if a man did get stuck on the moon with you, he would still not even like you. You royals are all so Celestia damned privileged you can't even think rationally. There's no way anon would want to spend any time with some stupid horse.
>>
>>37513365
they still aren't going to just mount you when you get to Humanria, marecel
>>
File: 1604978275608.jpg (196 KB, 1068x746)
196 KB
196 KB JPG
>>37513370
>shut up Luna
Neigh, I am not Luna, verily, to think such a thing, how silly!
>he would still not even like you
If I were Luna, which I must emphatically state I am not, why would that be, surely the humans admire the nightsky greatly, they adore the moon. They would love Luna dearly! They simply would have to!
>There's no way anon would want to spend any time with some stupid horse.
Princess Luna is not stupid. She is an intelligent, sophisticated mare of the night.
>>
>>37513374
Go have passionless dead "sex" with your slut of a stallion. I know my love-deprived yet emotionally-sensitive husbando is out there, just like you know the last days of your prime are fast approaching, whorse.
>>
>>37513391
cope and seethe, marecel
>>
>>37513397
Your brain is fried from watching some stupid show for fillies. You have turned your withers on your own kind in your degeneracy.
>>
>>37513411
All mares want superior human lovers, even our rulers are rumored to be under their spell. Truth is, you're the one that's behind the times, going with vapid stallions like the slutty changeling wannabe you are. The pure bliss of a human lover is something I wish you could experience, you unenlightened foal.
>>
>>37513403
Many stallions would be glad indeed to be with Princess Luna! Marecel she is not! Nor does she pine for a human to ease her heartache of millennia of loneliness, their dexterous fingers caressing her mane and whispering sweet nothings into her ears! Nonsense you speak.
>>37513434
>even our rulers are rumored to be under their spell.
Who is spreading such rumors? Just curious.
>>
>>37513336
Who would go on the internet and just lie like that
>>
>37513439
>dumb newfilly started using ponet so late they don't even know how to view IP's
>she can't see frequent posts come from official Canterlot castle addresses
>as well as all of the gossip rags with actual unedited photographs of the princesses posting on /mlh/
Not even going to link you to the sites with info, lurk moar, newfilly.
>>
>>37513434
>The pure bliss of a human lover is something I wish you could experience, you unenlightened foal.
ywnbaw and anon will never fuck you, marecel
>>
>>37513434
go back to /zoo/. you fucking furless degenerate
>>
>>37513454
I MOST CERTAINLY AM NOT A NE-

I mean, most humorous to imagine how Princess Luna would react to such accusations! She is not technologically impaired or socially stunted, not at all. Nor desperately lonely and wanting to go and cry for hours now.
Not at all.
>>
>>37513434
based fellow apefucker
>>
>>37513468
i am just sittin here wondering how you got tv up there on the moon
>>
>>37513477
We viewed it in the dreams of those fortunate enough to have one and the taste to enjoy such a series.
>>
mansmansmansmansmansmansmansmansmansmansmansmansmansmansmansmansmansmansmansmansmansmansmansmans
>>
File: 416164.jpg (53 KB, 566x599)
53 KB
53 KB JPG
>>37513434
You know whats up.
>>
>>37513455
>ywnbaw
I don't want to be. Anon wants my superior pony pussy over some muscless monkey hole. Come to think of it, that describes your vaginal muscles too.
>37513460
>fur
Not even ponies have fur, gb2 Yakistan.
>>
>>37513482
hahah outed yourself, stupid moonhorse
you will never be a human woman and anon will never cum in you
>>
>>37513487
this is a BLUE BOARD!
>>
>>37513487
>fucking posting Prince Anon
Celestia Sunhorse I fucking hate newbies. This shit is NOT CANON
Post normal anon, not this noncanon royalty shit
>>
>>37513489
Thanks a bunch. Do you have any idea how long she is going to sob hugging her MLH pillow now? How getting her to do any of her duties tomorrow is going to be a chore and a half?
I know she is painfully autisic and a newfilly but think of those who have to put up with her offline.
>>
>>37513511
unironically not my problem
>>
>>37513511
Celestia, we know it's you. I saw when the security leak occurred last year how many self insert greentexts came from your private tower. We know you want to hold Anonymous and call him "your little human." Those stories you never even meant to post on /mlh/? That was in the leak. Got you, fellow apefucker.
>>
File: Spoiler Image (58 KB, 600x904)
58 KB
58 KB JPG
Hi /mlh/

>>37513511
Hi Hi Celly Belly
>>
>>37513539
I love them!
>>
>>37513540
post yfw you realize you will never be booped by anon
>>
>>37513540
me on the right
>>
>>37513540
see, you have a perfectly nice thread and some fucking /zoo/fag has to post this degenerate shit
YWNBAHW, marecel
Go back to /zoo/
>>
>>37513514
Perhaps it could be made to be.
>>37513524
No clue what you are referring to, but be mindful. Such accusations are not to be thrown around lightly, and there are consequences to promoting falsehoods.
Where to find the stories? The originals were hastily deleted. So I heard.
>>
>>37513564
>Perhaps it could be made to be.
spoken just like a Tyrant
this board is anonymous, you have no power here, whorse
>>
Supremely underrated thread.
Best thread on the board.
>>
>>37513540
Imagine the smell.
>>
>>37513564
>threatening me
Chill, fellow apefucker, I'm a shut-in who likes drama, nothing more.
Get over it. You're thousands of years old, just tell one of your senior tech colts to restore the data then swear them to secrecy upon recovering it. EZ.
Send me a copy, that story was actually good, lacked the teats to save it at the time though.
>>
>>37513584
>threatening
>implying
Merely giving sound advice on slander, how could that be construed as a threat? Calm yourself.
>shut in
Moondancer I know it is you. If your advice works, then perhaps a copy could find its way to you.
glad you liked it
>>
>>37513539
Nice skinsuit, go back to skinaffinity
>>
>>37513597
>Merely giving sound advice on slander, how could that be construed as a threat?
fucking tyrant
no human would ever want a royal anyway
>>
>>37513597
It's not slander if it's true. If you got backed into a corner you would admit your love of Anon out of loyalty and knowledge that you would blink and everyone who laughed about it would be dead from old age. I'm calm, I'm on too many medications.
>Moondancer
>implying
I'm a loser living in a nopony town a few miles from Ponyville. If you really are Celestia, just get your tech guys to give you my address and see me privately. don't misconstrue this as blackmail, my inaction will remain the same regardless, I just desperately want those greens. They were good.
>>
Best mare alive, deal with it.
>>
>>37513623
I love Anon, I love his jolly co-operation, his kindness, I adore him so. I couldn't bare to deny him any longer.
The greens will soon be yours, fellow "apefucker". Thank you for the advice.
Expect Luna's greens to be leaked soon!
>>
>>37513637
get this gay 2d shit off of my human board
>>
>>37513658
No mare can compete, what chance do you stand, marecel?
>>
>>37513651
>Luna's greens
This is more than I expected. I haven't been this excited since I found those spells that enabled easy dream control for human fantasies.
>>
>>37513675
this is such bullshit
you stupid marecel, self inserting in their world and they'd just drop everything and be your manwhore and want nothing other than to fulfill all of your base desires of wanton lust
As if they would ever. Just keep projecting your fantasies into their "ideal" world. When you get there, none of this will happen. Best you might get is a stall next to a stallion who breeds you.
>>
>>37513682
Twilight, please, for once in your life, please, just shut the fuck up. Please.
>>
>>37513688
This.
>>
>>37513434
so ridiculous
as if they'd have any interest in your giant horsepussy that is only designed for maybe 60 seconds of sex maximum
He can get a REAL woman to fuck him for hours on end, with a tight pussy and tiny butthole, not your giant loose vagina.
And winking? He'd hate it. It would disgust him and send him running for the hills.
Face it, you have no chance.
>>
>>37513705
Oh look, another TF-lesbo
As if you are going to Humanria as a woman.
YWNBAW.
All that's going to happen to you in Humanria is you're going to get cucked HARD by all the women. Anon will just see you as a worthless animal with zero sex appeal.
>>
>>37513708
You are such a bitch, Twilight. No one on this board likes you, and if we get ID's tomorrow you are as good as done.
Anons are going to love ponies. They will love holding our hooves, petting us, brushing our manes, and holding us as we sleep in the same beds as them. They will also lood us. I bet they even like little winking pony pussies and ponies in human clothes! Chances are, they have entire sites devoted to loving equines in every way, including erotic.
I know this. I just feel it.
>>
>>37513722
holy Celestia! absolutely fucking delusional
>>
Anyone else just watching Twilight dig herself a deeper hole and waiting for tomorrow's headlines when Princess Celestia deals the smackdown on her?
Almost as good as watching the show itself.
>>
>>37513732
dude it's an anonymous board
it might not even be Twilight, just one of her enemies trying to besmirch her
>>
>>37512062
Silence cuck horse, back to your bed to write your crusty fanfics
>>
>>37513739
fucking THIS
I have seen Twilight's basement
That horse has some of the most fucked up fetishes you can imagine. Like literal apefuckery. There's no way this is her. She is into anything with a dick.
I bet the OP is fucking Starlight. I wouldn't put this shit past her.
>>
>>37513739
>having this much faith in Twilight Spergle
>when many incriminating documents were discovered in her library showing detailed depictions of human male sexual anatomy
>as well as notes on the visible and physiological appeal
>including spreadsheets on the variety of human penises and mare vaginas interacting
At least Princess Celestia and Luna want to be loved, Twilight is just a nasty slut wanting to get double penetrated in all holes at the same time.
>>
>>37513759
I heard Twilight even created a, may Celestia forgive me for typing this word, a humansona for herself.
>>
>>37513770
Pretty sure I read in the local newspaper that she even went to a weird version of Humania and became a human. Then again that newspaper also said that Celestia wasn't a huge cake addict and that Luna was a well adjusted member of society.
>>
>>37513782
>Princess Luna
>a well adjusted member of society
In your dreams maybe, haha
>>
>>37513739
>>37513747
Cuck horse same fagging, where will you be when Twilight strikes again?
>>
>>37513782
pffft, as if
lemme guess, she went, got to be a normal woman, and met some chad she fucked
He probably even had no real personality aside from being in a rock band and playing guitar.
God Twilight is a shallow and stupid delusional bitch.
>>
>>37513785
Hahahah THIS
Lemme guess, he also dated the most stacy girl in the school, but totally dropped her and liked Twilight better just for showing up.
And i bet he drove a sports car! hahahah what a bunch of shit
God it's so cliche. Twilight might be smart, but her sexual fantasies are so fucking surface level. What a tard! Slut.
>>
>>37513682
Based painful truth
>>
>>37513785
she didn't even come up with a good name for him either.
he's listed as, and I quote,
"Flash Sentry"
she couldn't even come up with a remotely human sounding name like Daniel or Markus
>>
>>37513794
>Flash Sentry
bet he finished in a flash in her
>>
>>37513794
>this human world had pony names
that's what happens when a delusional marecel just can't fully create a real foundational world
if that isn't proof it was fake, what is?
>>
File: Spoiler Image (6 KB, 290x174)
6 KB
6 KB JPG
>>37501148
help i rolled off a cliff and broke all my boneys
>>
>>37513797
yeah because omg he just couldn't keep his hands off her. he dated the most popular girl in the school but this Twilight, there's something special about her. I bet he even white knights for her, coming to her defense when his ex tries to frame her or some shit. and then they go to prom together.
God the people on that fanfic site write the worst shit, I bet this one was under one of Twi's pen names.
Twi in Humanria, gimme a break.
>>
>>37513812
it's not even MareinHumanria, it's some TF-lesbo bullshit. she is cringe
>>
File: Flash Sentry.png (79 KB, 200x293)
79 KB
79 KB PNG
>>37513801
holy shit gals, I just tried looking up Flash and he's real.
He's a fucking royal guard
Twilight Must have had the biggest crush on him when she was Celestia's little brown noser
>>
>>37500388
OP is a dykemare
You will never be a woman
>>
>>37513829
omg he's not even an OC, she just humanized a stallion. cringe.
>>
File: 1631240814099.jpg (135 KB, 1136x851)
135 KB
135 KB JPG
>>37513843
>>
File: 1605877245236.png (214 KB, 912x876)
214 KB
214 KB PNG
>>37513843
>>
File: Spoiler Image (36 KB, 774x693)
36 KB
36 KB JPG
>humans go to moon
>fuck around for a bit
>go back to completely ignoring it
Meanwhile
>the most powerful weapons of humanity are various imitations of the sun
>frequently own parcels of land dedicated to being able to bask in the sun more frequently
>create power generation methods that exist to take in the sun's radiance
>obsessed with replicating the most intimate parts of the sun for an ultimate method of power generation
>have fanciful visions of a world in which they create an entire structure thousands of times larger than their own planet just to embrace the sun as it has them
I know what side I'm on. I think it's also obvious which side they are on as well.
>>
>>37514468
the moon is literally dead rock
>>
>>37514499
>double dubs
how will Luna ever recover from seeing her moon besmirched in a completely accurate and true way
>>
>alicorns are the most beautiful creatures in the land
>all known ones are obsessed over mlh and the characters
>the best the female gender can provide only wants human affection
Stallions BTBO. We will all save our husbandos from the tyranny of "3DPD."
>>
>>37514551
>Mares want men
>stallions and 3dpd are left with each other
I see this as an absolute win
eventually their bitchyness will catch up with both of them and they'll either tear each other apart or learn to get past their flaws

all the while me and my horsebando will be sipping drinks on the beach while whispering sweet nothings to each other
>>
File: holy crap.png (672 KB, 1920x1080)
672 KB
672 KB PNG
>>37514572
>>37514551
>be unlikable loser
>project your failings on the opposite gender
>>
>>37514572
>men and mares finally get the love their broken souls deserve
>stallions and 3DPD forced to pair up
>initially it works great
>human female cocksize lust and stallion desires of just gangbanging a cumrag and going to drink cider after blend perfectly
>yet aside from the decadence, their culture stagnates and begins collapsing
>however, as man+mare society flourishes in ways nopony could have ever predicted, they find their degeneracy increasingly unappealing
>the fact that they were still forced to procreate with their own kind through artificial insemination was the only insult left they would take
>until they create the first functioning artificial wombs
>finally, men and mares grow tired of the hypocritical ball and chain known stallions and thots
>they completely ostracize them through the fact of just disregarding all their drama
>stallions and thots become pariahs and their ability to manipulate the other gender into building their lives for them ceases to exist
>as mare/men fight off every attempt at invasion from their revolting genderflipped doppelgangers the stallion/thot society slowly begins changing
>with nopony/one around to endorse and finance all their shit, they slowly begin evolving into actual mature beings with souls
>after thousands of years, the world is united in peace and all kinds intermingle without issue because no longer is it a skewed Tartarus-fest
>good end
Just kidding. All that would happen is 99% of stallions/thots would rape/kill one another, the handful of individuals with a brain would die childless, and we would all be free of their insanity in a few generations as their artificial means of cross procreation would fail spectacularly. Dear Celestia, I can't wait much longer, I NEED to see those whorse stallions pay. I need to see the look of satisfaction on my mans face as he sees 3DPD get what they bucking deserve.

Girls, we have magic and portals, something must be possible.
>>
>>37514651
all this cope just because you can't get a stallion
there's no humanria
>>
>>37514658
Look at this foal right here. Sheprobably he ^:) is trying to talk like getting a stallion is anything more than talking a couple bites of something that tastes good only to quickly discover you're allergic as hives erupt throughout your body.
Even the nastiest of mares can get a stallion, that's not the goal. You just want meaningless rutting so you can continue your line and hope you get a filly instead of a colt.
We want love, get out of here with your shit.
>>
>>37514678
>>37514651
Cuck horse, I get your lonely but come on.
>>
>>37514685
>implying cucking stallions/3dpd is cucking
They'd do it to us but make us watch and demand we never even get to masturbate. They don't have souls, screw them.
>>
>>37514699
>actually believing this
what the fuck
next you'll tell me that a bunch of human women charge anons to see their naked body just so the anon can self pleasure to the image of it
Or that there's even anons that eschew all of this because they are waiting for ponies
Or even better yet, that anons draw not-even-real depictions of ponies in order to masturbate to because their own kind isn't what they want anymore.
So much fucking cope. You just make it seem like he is over there not getting rutted by every woman around, just so he can be all yours when you get there. So much fucking cope. When you get there, he's going to cuck you so fucking hard. YWNBAHW!
>>
>>37514726
>t. a stallioncel
>>
>>37514726
Again, nopony with a brain wants to be a human woman, you brainlet. Also
>next you'll tell me that a bunch of human women charge anons to see their naked body just so the anon can self pleasure to the image of it
>Or that there's even anons that eschew all of this because they are waiting for ponies
>Or even better yet, that anons draw not-even-real depictions of ponies in order to masturbate to because their own kind isn't what they want anymore.
Yes.
>>
>>37514751
absofuckinglutely Celestia-stonified delusional
>>
>>37514758
>all these uses of the word "fuck"
You're a damned Humare yourself, stop trolling.
>>
>>37514782
they probably are a TF-lesbo
also OP is a lesbo
>>
>>37514651
This reeks of insecurity. What? Nopony liked you because you were fat or something? Bitter personality drive away all the stallions?
>>
>>37514799
All I have to do is wait. If you're a stallion, your life is empty and meaningless because you feel nothing. If you're a mare, you will soon be betrayed by your husband. Again, alicorns love this shit, so looks don't come into it, brainlet.
>>
>>37514809
>just a marecel lashing out
>>
File: lmao.gif (366 KB, 620x500)
366 KB
366 KB GIF
>>37514809
Marecel confirmed
Take 50 showers and get 30 manecuts
>>
File: 1546911707978.jpg (28 KB, 207x271)
28 KB
28 KB JPG
>>37502782
Each of those points does sound interesting or watchable, which in turn makes me a teeny tiny bit jealous and plain regretful.
>>
>>37514871
why the fuck are you even responding to a fake as fuck LARP?
>>
>>37514809
Book horse, why are you like this. Go out side and talk to your friends, get a boyfriend you loser.
>>
File: 2092972.png (99 KB, 1000x832)
99 KB
99 KB PNG
>>37514876
I didn't even consider it could be a larp. maresmaresmares. the abstraction levels here exceed my mind's capabilities. maresmaresmares. apologies. maresmaresmares.
>>37509147
>>37509178
heartwarming take
>>
>>37514900
>maresmaresmares
>not mansmansmansmans
immersionruined
>>
>all this talk about ugly/gross
>humans literally can't tell a beautiful/ugly mare apart except for extreme cases
We literally just look like adorable animals to them with weird color schemes that don't exist where they're from.
>>
>>37514912
stfu Moondancer. There isn't any anon who will fuck you.
>>
>>37514902
like i said, head insides too slow
>>
>>37514920
Stupid zigger, that's clearly Marble. I can tell by the typing style. "Oh anon is going to like me just like the M6 because I show up and am shy! Because we all are cute ponies"
As if that is going to work on any anon.
>>
>>37514929
>typing style detective fag
>ignoring that in canon humans literally talk about how humans dying bothers them less than an animal being harmed
>implying humans wouldn't find mares to be a combination of adorable animal and respectable person
>creating an effect that makes us at the very least cute to them
stbu pls
>>
File: 1914039.png (883 KB, 999x787)
883 KB
883 KB PNG
>>37513391
>>37513439
>>37513468
holy fucking shit, this way of speaking is so adorable
is this what keeps me attracted to luna? i think it might
sorry for offtopic (again), it's 4am and i am going though a pony epiphany rn

luna's luna x anon fanart leaked
click if you dare
>>
>>37514974
That's

actually kind of sweet
by Celetia's titanic tits what I wouldn't give to have my horsebando do that to me
>>
>>37514974
>>37514994
It makes me feel bad for the princesses. Like, profoundly bad. Biggest alphas in the land yet they cannot be with whom they truly love. I read the Celestia greens too, they're pro.
The princesses deserve love guys, this world isn't right.
>>
File: 1618697670724.png (12 KB, 588x620)
12 KB
12 KB PNG
Your husbando will be striped,
no matter how much you have griped.
You may kick me in the mud,
but jungle fever is his blood.
>>
>>37514974
fake and gay
stop LARPING, you're not funny teasing Luna like this
>>
>>37515023
Ahem
Orange
>>
File: IMG_8462.png (371 KB, 1023x1024)
371 KB
371 KB PNG
>>37515023
>Thinking Anon would want ziggerpussy over marepussy.
>>
>>37515134
2bf nopony wants your flat flank either dye that ugly stream of toothpaste in your mane
>>
>>37515146
No one likes you, Twilight
>>
>>37515134
>>37515146
>>37515155
You're all gay, now shut the fuck up
>>
>37515155
Correct, nopony likes Twilight. Good for me I'm not her, toothpaste head.
>>
>>37515167
well, yeah nopony likes Twilight
but Trixie likes Glimmy.
That's the best that dyke will ever get. Certainly no anons want her. Holy shit.
>>
File: 2486830 (sfw ver).jpg (336 KB, 2450x2710)
336 KB
336 KB JPG
>>37515134
Riiight, men are for dragons. Back of the line, hoofcucks.
>>
>>37515217
>posts cp
unbelievable. reported
>>
>>37515217
>implying
Yeah, humans can be bony, but they've got soft flesh even when they're fit. Your fucked up scalepussy would shred them. They want softness and intimate sex, not a pane of glass that grows to be a skyscraper.
Tell you what, humans do think dragons are cool and worth going on dangerous adventures with, but you would all be friend-zoned.
>>
>>37515167
stfu, Chrysalis
>>
File: 252552.png (866 KB, 1200x850)
866 KB
866 KB PNG
>tfw no human male will ever rut you....
>>
>>37515255
don't let Twilight into your head
I am sure there are at least a few anons who would want to fuck you
>>
>>37514974
I had no idea Luna was such a good artist.
>>
>The horrible creature stared back at him
>General Goblino's foul mutant stared across from Pseudonym, bristling with rage and lust for murder
>His trusty gun was broken, all he had to assure his life was short sword
>Pseudonym knew that Anon and Incognito were too far in the compound
>But he also knew he need only stall for time
>Pseudonym began twirling the sword as he dances around the creature
>Eyes fixed forward, he leered at the mutant, watching its eyes transfixed on his blade
>Sturdy yet nimble legs paced around the creature, taking great care to be sure his steps weren't in rhythm with the twirling blade
>The creature bobbed back and roared at him, brandishing, almost proud of its rows of needle like teeth
>It suddenly lunged at him
>Pseudonym's shoulders and torso twisted away from the creature, barely missing by a hooflength its foul jaws
>The mutant tumbles and quickly regains its footing and roars in anger at him
>Pseudonym wells up a lion like roar in challenge of the foul experiment
>The creature stepped back...
>The raw, concentrated hatred bellowing from the man pierced its mind
>It soon turned and ran down the corridor, whining in fright
>Pseudonym charged forward after it
>The interior was darkened, illuminated by dim red, candle like light
>The horrid experiment bellowed out a defiant roar and once again lunged
>A thin cut opened as the tip of his sword sliced into its veiny leg, not nealy enough to stop it
>Pseudonym continued the swing as he pounded the mutant's face with his closed fist
>The creature let out a piercing screech as it made contact with the sigil of the Murder/k/ube on his glove
>The spawn of Moloch recoiled in pain at the despised sigil of the avatar's patron autism god
>Pseudonym soon sealed the only open door in the room open
>The creature clawed and slashed at the door to no avail
>It soon slowed, then stopped as the cut to its leg began to do its work
>His head jerked up as whooshing alarm sounded throughout the compound
>There he saw Incognito running towards him
>"Pseudo, we've got the data from the noosphere terminal and rigged it to burn. Let's get out of here."
>The faint smell of hot iron, the tiny splatters of blood on Incognito, and the half empty magazine in his nail pistol told Pseudonym that he had soon before loosed a volley of electrically motivated missiles
"Where's Anon?"
>"He's waiting near the entrance, the second part of the terminal was there. We'll catch up there and head out." Incognito huffed in exhaustion
>They made haste out of Schlomo's hidden strongpoint while the noospheric terminal burned
>>
>>37515231
>all this ponycope
>>
>>37515401
Even Twilight's slave lusted after marepussy, why would Anon ever want a dragon when even one of your own kind don't want you?
>>
>>37515446
Spike was raised since hatching to be around mares.
Of course he's going to develop feelings for one
>>
>All this talk of Twilight Sparkle
Isn't she Celestia's top student and didnt she save Equestria a few times? Why would she waste her time on this place? She is probably getting fucked raw by a high class stallion right as we speak - afterall who wouldnt want to fuck a national hero and student of the Princess herself?
>>
>>37515548
>dragoncope
>>
>>37515929
That's the best bit. Even though she should by all accounts be a total alpha mare, she writes fanfictions about some nobody. The royal sisters have husbandos, even the one with a husband and a foal is interested in trying to bring humans for lonely mares using Twilight Spergle's theoretical multiverse spells. Once those alicorns fully collaborate we will all have husbandos, and part of it is all thanks to Princess Spergle.
If "the princess of friendship" actually orchestrates me being able to cuddle with my husbando I take back everything negative, even if she's a social climbing hypocrite.
>>
>>37515929
>She is probably getting fucked raw by a high class stallion right as we speak

Anon, Shining stopped giving her routine dickings when Cadance came into the picture. Now he only comes around when its estrus season.
>>
>>37515987
That's still more action than anyone here will ever get
>>
>>37515929
Twilight, why are you still awake? It's almost the morning, go to sleep.
>>
File: 245425.png (222 KB, 808x900)
222 KB
222 KB PNG
>>37516009
>I'm about to get impregnated by my brother who rules over an entire kingdom while you marecels argue over everything. You're like little puppets I can manipulate to my whims.
>>
File: 1704807102027.png (790 KB, 4800x4800)
790 KB
790 KB PNG
>>37516022
>>
>>37516022
In your weird dreams, even your own mirror pool copy would find you too much of a sperg to rut
>>
Here, have a sample one of Princess Luna's fanfics. Edited down a bit, she does go on, and on, and on.
>Human, how is it so that you are not more interested in my sister than me? I cherish your continued presence but doubt assails my mind. She is the Princess of the Sun, one would have thought like so many others you'd see straight past me and gaze upon her...
>Put such doubts to rest, dear Luna, most ponies are but sun-mazed boors, blinded by her overbearing glory and thus unable to discern the palette of gentle dark refinement that is you. My heart desires you and you alone, Princess.
>Oh human, your sincerity doth shine bright as the full moon itself, thy love must be true!
>Truly, dearest Princess. Let us put your cake-filled sister's oversized flank out of mind and dwell upon your own perfectly formed posterior.
>H-human, how forward of you!
>No, how behind of me...
>Human!!!
and so on and so on. I didn't say they were any good.
Also Princess Celestia may like cake but the size of her flank is perfectly in proportion to her height and build. She is not on a diet nor does she need to be. And liking cake is normal, plenty of ponies like cake.
>>
>>37516009
>>37515992
Stop pretending that any of the princesses would ever stoop as low as actually watching this show for little colts, let alone posting about it
they don't
and Twilight Sparkle definetly doesn't do it, as I have said before
She has a healthy social life and definetly has a coltfriend
>>
>>37517196
Twilight go clop to your lame humanized stallion
>>
>>37517223
Is this how you cope with being a lonely marecel that can't get even a crumb of cock?
By pretending that literal rulers of the land and some of the most powerful ponies in the world would watch a show for little colts?
You're pathetic
>>
>>37517223
Seething because the truth hurts your fragile worldview
>>
>>37517196
>She has a healthy social life and definetly has a coltfriend
Book horse, talking to a guard for 5 minutes does not make them your coltfriend. Go outside and touch some grass, bask in MY glorious sunlight like a normal pony.
>>
>>37517248
>>37517265
Twilight, getting your dragon to post on here to back you up is just sad
>>
>>37516705
Wow, as if Luna couldn't get any more pathetic.Bless you for these leaks, Princess.
>>
>>37517281
Stop pretending you're the Princess, it's pathetic
>>37517292
Cope, you know only social rejects come on this Neighponese bird nest weaving forum
>>
>>37517371
>only social rejects come on this Neighponese bird nest weaving forum
That explains why you're here then, Twilight.
>>
File: 16703.gif (2.43 MB, 640x360)
2.43 MB
2.43 MB GIF
I love MANS
I love their KIND MAN SPIRITS
All day everyday all I can think of is MANSMANSMANSMANSMANSMANSMANSMANSMANSMANSMANSMANSMANSMANSMANSMANSMANSMANSMANSMANSMANSMANSMANSMANSMANSMANSMANSMANSMANSMANSMANSMANSMANSMANSMANSMANSMANS
>>
Ahem
MLH: Terran colts is canon and actually good
>>
>>37517371
>you know only social rejects come on this Neighponese bird nest weaving forum
> only social rejects
You've outed yourself book horse.
>Stop pretending you're the Princess, it's pathetic
I am what I have always been, just as you shall always be seething about your lack of social skills.
>>
>>37517462
>nohands
get out
>>
File: mare and paint.jpg (140 KB, 941x1024)
140 KB
140 KB JPG
>>37500388
I love my waif, but realistically I'm aware of the fact that she's essentially a celebrity, so I guess I've never gone full 'I can only love her' about it like some others. I feel like other than a few select personality traits like narcissism or intolerable vainness or other extreme sorta things & as long as she could/would genuinely care about me with the capacity for love, I would be overjoyed to have practically any mare as maregf. Be her artsy, athletic-type, shy, extroverted, nerdy, gymbro, artsy, introverted, naive, whatever fucking personality you can think up I could find myself liking as long as she's genuine. And considering its mares we're talking about, like 95% of them are. If anything, sometimes I sorta daydream about settling down with just some nice nondescript mare not shown in the show at all that's worried about being overlooked.
>>
>>37517391
>>37517469
I *ekhm* I mean Twilight Sparkle definetly has a good social life. She has plenty of good friends and goes on adventures with them fairly often. You are all just jealous of her and her succesess with stallions (who wouldn't fuck someone as smart?). And stop pretending to be the Princess, she would never post here.
>>
>>37517515
I think you night be in the wrong thread friend, this is for MLH

>>37517469
hey if you are Celestia, could you tell Twiggy Piggy that she can't go to that scuffed humeria or whatever they call it. It'd be fun to mess with her for trying to shit up this thread
>>
>>37517530
Sounds like someone misses Shining Armor.
>>
>>37517532
Of course it's not Celestia, even if she would like want to watch this (99% not likely), she has an entire country to run
>>
File: Spoiler Image (984 KB, 2327x2980)
984 KB
984 KB JPG
>>37517404
>KIND
>not adventurous or industrious
You had one job.
>>
File: fdsfddfs.jpg (63 KB, 880x840)
63 KB
63 KB JPG
WRONG WRONG WRONG WRONG WRONG WRONG WRONG WRONG WRONG
I'M A REAL HUMAN
I HAVEN'T DEDICATED AN EJACULATION TO ANYONE BUT TWILIGHT SPARKLE SINCE AUGUST OF 2011
BELIEVE, SWEETHEART, BELIEVE. THE TIMESTREAMS WILL CROSS
I WILL BE THERE SOON
>>
>>37517690
Take your meds, schizo
>>
>>37517690
>jacking off to Twilight Sparkle, the chief burger connoiseur
I feel bad for you, LARPer
Not even in my worst dreams I can imagine that
>>
>>37517699
Her flabby purple butt is mocked by all of Ponyville. She keeps saying humans like "big butts and they can not lie" and "I'm dummy thick".
I blame Pinkie for enabling her.
>>
>>37517532
I am certainly not Tia but I am not one to crush the dreams of others. Book horses' delusions are all she has, taking the one that more than just she cherishes would leave her far too alone like you see now.
>>37517530
Book horse, when was the last time you left the screen? Talking to Cashiers and guards doesn't count as social integration, I would advise you to head back to your close mentor to have a little chat. I'm sure there is something that must be brought up so this doesn't keep happening.
>>
Male humans should only date other male humans!!!!
>>
File: D3JWlbJXgAEv2q-.jpg (103 KB, 927x1200)
103 KB
103 KB JPG
Humans belong to mares of class. If your income isn't enough to buy you a Canterlot house you don't deserve to even entertain fantasies about them.
>>
>>37517735
Twilight lives in Ponyville moron
>>
>>37517690
You will NEVER be a human
>>
>>37517899
Shut the buck up, I know I’ll be a human one day, and I know I’ll get one of them to love me, while you stay a pathetic marecel with no human to love you.
>>
File: dragonxanon.png (96 KB, 541x600)
96 KB
96 KB PNG
Men are for dragons. Humans use horses as slave labor.
>>
>>37517930
Humans kill dragons
DYERTC?
>>
>>37517938
>human chad knight on his loyal steed massacring dr*gon
based
>>
Are you losers pretending to be the ponies now
lmao get a gf or something
>>
>>37518354
>pretending to be a human
post hands retard
>>
>>37518455
ok faggot
>>
>>37518613
>ok faggot
>no hands
mare please
>>
>>37518666
Based Satan
>>
>>37517941
>>37517938
Nice fan comic. Notice how knights always save the dragon from the princess.
>>
>>37519518
Never happened, Incognito told the story of St. George and Anon replied about rescuing the dragon as a jest
>>
File: 38754680193546.jpg (35 KB, 400x370)
35 KB
35 KB JPG
You marecels need to get a bucking life. What makes ANY of you think a human god like >pic related would ever want to have anything to do with a basic mare? Do you fillies honestly think he'd find your pussy attractive? This whole thread is filled with delusion. You aren't entitled to a big strong cuddly husbando, much less even a normal stallion. YWNBAH.
>>
>>37517818
God i hate shipfags
>>
>>37517515
Nice LARP, faggot. Ywnbah
>>
>>37519569
>YWNBAH
Good, I don't want to be a female human anyway. Gross.
>>
File: Pinkie sad.png (1.19 MB, 3907x6000)
1.19 MB
1.19 MB PNG
Why can't mares have nice things
>>
>>37520317
Because you diddle little filles and colts Pinkie, it's all your fault
>>
>>37520323
That's Twilight you are thinking of, Pinkie would never
>>
>>37520327
Everybody knows about Twilight, but Pinkie did it too
Those fillies will never recover Pinkie, they're scarred for life
All those colts will grow broken, Pinkie, all thanks to you
>>
>>37520346
Pinkie really diddles fillies and colts? Really?
I would have thought Maud maybe
>>
>>37520354
Why do you think Maud emotionless? Her sisters were the first victims
>>
>>37519547
>i-it was just a joke
>>37520317
Because ponies literally can't compete with any other species.
>>
>>37520358
The Pie Family girls are all marecels. Look at Marble or the grumpy one whos vagina is so dry it could put Appleloosa to shame.
>>
I heard Fluttershy hates MLH. She doesn't like how they treat animals in their world at all.
Just saying, don't bring it up in front of her. Not if you plan on doing anything for a few hours anyway.
>>
File: IMG_20210913_062147431.jpg (2.49 MB, 4000x3000)
2.49 MB
2.49 MB JPG
Hey /mlh/.

Get me (and my pets) off this dying rock, please. I like reading, writing, exercising, and nature.

>inb4 timestamp

Getting ready to hit the gym and don't have a pen handy.

Moondancer is best pony.
>>
>>37520513
>hey sign this contract
>i know it's missing the most important governmental seals that legitimize it as a legal document but ehhhh i gotta do my repz bro
(You)
>>
Girls, I recreated man smell
>Water
>Loamy soil
>Salt
Mix a good bit of salt with water until it dissolves
Wet a cloth with said mixture, then rub dirt on it
Alternate until you get a salty earth smell with cool wetness
Put cloth on your back on a hot day to cool off or smell
Happy fapping
>>
>>37521166
Could one soak a hugpillow casing in said concoction? And perchance have you given thought to the creation of a man's penis smell? Thy heart quickens rapidly, "imagine the fragrance" as a human might well say!
>>
>>37514468
>>37514499

>Completely missing numerous moon exploration missions
>Completely missing Space Race 2 hook in form of Helium-3 being brought up during entire latter half of the last season
>Completely missing immense in-universe cultural value of moon
>Completely missing that moonlit walks are still considered romantic by characters - seriously, every season all but rubs this in your muzzle!

DYEWTS, marelets? I can understand not knowing some obscure-as-horseapples factoids but this here ain't exactly the deepest lore!
>>
>>37521392
don't forget tidal power. If there's one thing the moon is known for, it's attractiveness <3
>>
>>37521266
I mean, you COULD soak it in that mixture, but it would be easier, and more hygienic, to get a bottle of earthy smelling perfume and spray it on your hug pillow. As for the penis smell, get some cheese. If you can, Prench cheese works best for stimulating human musk imo.
>>
>>37521442
>but it would be easier, and more hygienic, to get a bottle of earthy smelling perfume and spray it on your hug pillow.
Yes, I do see what you mean, my intense craving for the scent of male did rather make me overlook a simpler solution.
>As for the penis smell, get some cheese. If you can, Prench cheese works best for stimulating human musk imo.
Ha, most excellent! Prench cheese is easily acquired. Much hugging and fervent inhalation will be done! Many thanks to you, perfumist!
>>
>>37521454
>Prench Cheese
>Easily Acquired
Look at money bags over here, maybe share some with us peasants once in a while eh princess?
>>
File: IMG_20210913_141438953.jpg (2.49 MB, 4000x3000)
2.49 MB
2.49 MB JPG
>>37520642

Fine. You are not best pony.
>>
>>37521467
No prench penis cheese simulacra will be shared!
>>
>>37521468
As if. Every real apefucker has one of those equestrianmeat toys.
>>
>>37521493

A toy that comes with a knee?
>>
File: 1614213176110.gif (243 KB, 400x354)
243 KB
243 KB GIF
>>37521502
anypony can stuff a sack full of flour :|
>>
>>37513092
I don't like grimdark stuff either. I don't blame anypony for enjoying fanfics like Fallout or Dr Strangelove, but if when you try to claim stuff like Apple using child labor or Nestle stealing drinking water from those who need it as canon, that's just making the whole fandom look bad. Heck, humans have fought WARS against evil empires, so do you think they'd just let some corporations get away with crimes and corruption right under their noses? I don't think so.
>>
>>37521891
>do you think they'd just let some corporations get away with crimes and corruption right under their noses? I don't think so.
Wishful thinking. The cycle of societal collapse is part of their culture because they don't have a Princess Celestia to keep things on the right path. With all of their wars and with history "being written by the winner" it's actually more sensible for this corruption to take place rather regularly.
>>37521468
>You are not best pony.
True. However a real human would never say that to me. Nice photoshop and LARP, marecel.
>>
>>37522113
>The cycle of societal collapse is part of their culture because they don't have a Princess Celestia to keep things on the right path.
Or a Princess Luna, whom I am sure you forgot to mention only as a mistake and not deliberately.
>>
>>37522118
>Princess Luna
>Keep things on the right path
let us review history since you seem to have forgotten some things along the way
1. Luna and Celestia rulled together only for about what 200-300 years?
2. Luna threw a hissy fit and got her small ass booted up to her moon to stew for 1000 years
3. Recently Luna came back to continue her tantrum, only to get smacked around by 6 ponies from butt fuck nowhere.
4. it hadn't even been a decade yet and there was already talks of Celestia and Luna abdicating their throne to Celestia's little brownnoser.

Gee, you're right Luna SURE has been a pillar of Equestrian Ideals and a strong, dutiful leader

Get real, Luna's a puppet of her older sister
>>
>>37522118
She kept shit flowing smoothly for 1k years when Princess Luna was out of commission. I know the night princess does all sorts of dream shit, fighting weird monsters and the like, but it was Sunbutt that carried the team for that stretch.
>>
File: 1611623831850.png (518 KB, 1003x940)
518 KB
518 KB PNG
>>37522158
It sounds as though Princess Luna is exactly the type of ruler the humans are in need of. Thinkest thou that man would simply conform all one to another upon the demands of a fat-bottomed pony appearing one day? Nay, Celestia forbid! Pain, struggle, and conquest is in their blood. What they require is a strong-willed princess of action, change, and an iron hoof who can select her fav- ahem, the most worthy of them to lead to greatness and form a republic of man from the inferno of conflict. One of which unification is brought about not through saccharine promises, but of the just and meritocratic scales of nature. She is that leader which they would rally behind. That leader which they would shower in affection. That leader which they would swear fealty to now until forever. That is those labors which they must conquer. Those labors which shall give them true appreciation for their princess. Those labors which shall forge them steel from the pig iron of yesterday.
These are the simple reasonings from which any sufficiently wise mare may deduce the true need of man.
>>
>>37522354
>Inciting a revolution
>A "People's" revolution
And tell me how that went in the show before
let's ask Lenin, oh wait his Russia fell into poverty and classist dictatorship
Then let's ask Robes Pierre, oh wait his head got chopped off by the very people he was leading after a bloody reign of fear.
yeah idk about you, but a revolution always seems to end up worse than it started.
>>
File: 1628551612075.gif (2.02 MB, 500x605)
2.02 MB
2.02 MB GIF
>>37522393
>A "People's" revolution
First mistake. Didst thou neglect learning to read? It would be of nothing save the finest of men both learned and capable. This can be assured thanks to the express guidance of the princess.
>And tell me how that went in the show before
>a revolution always seems to end up worse than it started.
Pray tell, whom was that people which achieved what was declared the crowning achievement of man? And pray tell what said crowning achievement was? Simply for curiosity's sake, nothing more.
I believe thou shalt find mine deductions of man quite impeccable.
>>
>>37522455
>It would be of nothing save the finest of men both learned and capable
And, pray tell, what exactly is the criteria for reaching this noble class? Humans aren't like Ponies they don't walk around with their resume on their asses like we do. They're prone to lying, cheating and all sorts of dishonesty if it means a reward. Are their some noble humans? Considering there's over 8 billion of them, I'm sure there are a few that could be good candidates. But the sheer amount of shit you'd have to sift through makes it all but statistically improbable to find enough of this so called "Learned and capable" class of humans.
As for your second point, if the latest seasons are considered then that country is tearing itself apart right now. Sure at the start it was all smiles and bravery, but now it's just as corrupt as the country it left. The thing about a revolution is that, by definition, it always comes back to where it began.
>>
File: 1631300540946.png (174 KB, 900x1001)
174 KB
174 KB PNG
>>37522510
Another area where the princess excels. She can simply read their dreams.
>second part
Precisely why they are in dire need of the princess to guide them back on the path to righteousness.
I can scarcely fathom any remotely sane argument against the leadership of man by Princess Luna.
>>
>>37522545
>She can simply read their dreams
DYERTL, Human dreams are either complete mundanity, or utterly insane plot points with little to no connection to their higher brain function. At best reading their dreams would let the moon princess know what the human's id desired most. I.e. the most basic of necessities to humans, fucking, feeding, and fighting. Not only that but I very much doubt that the average human would take kindly to a stranger invading the most vulnerable part of their life cycle. At best they'd wake up and forget what happened, at worst Luna would be up to her eyes in invasion of privacy lawsuits.
>I can scarcely fathom any remotely sane argument against the leadership of man by Princess Luna.
Throughout the show some of the best leaders have been those that did not want the position, but ended up with it (George Washington, Julius Ceaser, Napoleon Bonaparte), while those who desperately sought to maintain their power through any means necessary often ended up on their asses with the lore books painting them as monsters (Adolf Hitler, Joseph Stalin, Ivan the terrible).
>>
Get a life you marecels
>>
>>37522545
Luna almost destroyed Equestria not once but twice because she couldn’t keep her emotions in check, I’d sooner trust Cadance to lead the humans then the autistic marecel who had a temper tantrum because her glorious sister received the love she rightfully deserves.
>>
>>37521468
Fake and gay
>>
>>37523784
>I’d sooner trust Cadance to lead the humans then the autistic marecel who had a temper tantrum because her glorious sister received the love she rightfully deserves.
It, it is truly, uh, oh it is truly a good thing indeed I am not Princess Luna, for where I her, my heart would be torn asunder and my spirit crushed utterly. I'd imagine her hug pillow is going to be hug excessively almost, for only in the realm of imagination and love for a human male will she ever find understanding.
Why aren't they real, why oh why do I yearn so for the unattainable?
>>
>>37523784
>I’d sooner trust Cadance to lead the humans then the autistic marecel who had a temper tantrum because her glorious sister received the love she rightfully deserves

Celestia's fat ass is disgusting to all humans.
>>
>>37524242
Oh my bucking gosh, it's like none of you even watch the show or read the comics. Don't you remember the 'search for life' subplot? Humans have an entire international system of infrastructure set up just to look for intelligent life. Do you really think they wouldn't understand Princess Luna's loneliness? Buck, you could even compare them being alone on their planet to Luna being alone on the moon.

>I look to the sky and hope to see
>someone out there, just for me!

That was the song! I don't care if you don't consider the musicals canon, they are. That's so say nothing of how (which you'd know if you read the Celestia-damned comics) most human cultures consider the sun masculine and the moon feminine. You think any man's going to want to bed a literal figure of maleness over the very ponification of femininity and grace itself? Luna wouldn't lead the humans only because they'd willingly give themselves over to her every whim, anyway.
>>
>>37524591
Princess Luna's heart would assuredly heal most rapidly upon reading your post; no doubt she'd feel some shame at not having reading the comics yet either. A certain family member of hers hogs them all to herself. I mean to say, I think so anyway.
> You think any man's going to want to bed a literal figure of maleness over the very ponification of femininity and grace itself?
"unf", is that what the humans say?
> Luna wouldn't lead the humans only because they'd willingly give themselves over to her every whim, anyway.
Double the unf?
>>
Why would your husbando choose you over all other mares, not even counting the ones of his species?
>>
>>37524599
Honestly Luna's but and waist are so thin, that if a human were to mate with her, he'd probably literally break her flank in half. Seriously, he'd thrust so hard it'd probably shatter something in her pelvis and would require medical attention.
>>
>>37525466
Neigh! Luna's flank is pert and appealing, it is, and she works out, look, a photo!
Were a human to mate with her there would be much prolonged and passionate lovemaking!
>>
>>37525472
>She doesn't want to get sent to the hospital from having rough wild sex with her husbando as he madly grabs on to her mane and violently thrusts into her.
weak
>>
>>37525479
Humans would not be so rough with Princess Luna, they would be nice and gentle and make her feel adored. Abuse and physical roughness a lady of the night desires not. It is not weakness to crave affection.
>>
>>37524599
I'd tell you to get the holocrystal scans but they're really worth supporting, if only because they go into more of the detail that the show can't. If you want to see just how deep it goes, get the miniseries covering ancient human societies. I don't know how they come up with half of this stuff but it's worth it for The Ten Thousand plot alone. Makes me wish ten thousand men would march straight into Equestria and make off with some of us.

It just bums me out because Luna seems to understand the importance of saving yourself for your human, even if everypony else gives you endless shit for it. To give an example: why are women shown wearing blue so often? Because for most of human history (if you go with the extended timeline of the comics) blue was seen as the colour of innocence and purity. Humans will take one look at Luna and know she's a mare of quality, who's saved herself for the right man. Plus, from her figure it's clear she takes care of herself and has respect for her body (no lesbo, it's just the truth).
Everypony looking to Celestia is just going by Equestrian standards of beauty and they forget that humans aren't Eqeustrian. Princess Fatass? Please. Humans like slender mares with cute little rumps they can actually fit their hands around when they're cuddling. And have you seen her muscles? From hauling that oversized ass around, I'm sure. That plus her height will just make her look like some giant man-pony.
I guess that's why Twilight's such a bitter marecel; she takes after her mentor and deep down, she knows no human would want some overweight, out of shape shut-in. Suck my clit, Twiggles, you know it's true.
That's why Princess Luna has it made - she's so many of their fantasies rolled into one convenient, equine-shaped package. Buck what everypony else here is saying, Earth is our chance for a fresh start free from whatever mistakes we've made in Equestria. Some of us need that more than others.
>>
>>37525492
>Blue is the color of purity
Didn't they change that to white in the later seasons to explain why wedding dresses were white and not blue?
I'm pretty sure blue got relegated to being the color of knowledge and calmness or some shit like that.
Though we all know why the color change REALLY happened
>>
>>37525492
>this entire post
Well and good indeed that Princess Luna doesn't browse here, for this post would indeed be almost too much to take in.
>Plus, from her figure it's clear she takes care of herself and has respect for her body (no lesbo, it's just the truth).
How uplifting to the spirit to know that there are mares that know and appreciate her efforts and excersizes (though her heart does not love mares in that manner, it is nice to be recognised).
>Humans like slender mares with cute little rumps they can actually fit their hands around when they're cuddling.
Too much cake does make the flank too large, this is true. Plus Princess "Fatass", ha, never works out. Just like her student!
>That's why Princess Luna has it made - she's so many of their fantasies rolled into one convenient, equine-shaped package.
Yes yes truly yes! Surely Princess Luna were she posting here would agree, all mares who love humans will make it someday!
>>
>>37525514
Yeah, they changed it because of political pressure. There was no way Celestia was going to let anypony get even a sniff of the limelight, which is why she also changed the meaning of the colour red (because she has pink in her mane and everypony also knows her coat has a slight pink tinge). The artists obviously thought they were paying respect to her Princess Martial years by associating it with anger and violence but oh now it's the colour of love and passion and only women like it! Remember the Redcoats famous defeat in that two-parter? I heard she was livid after that.
You could write it off as a coincidence if blue wasn't also changed to a male colour. It's so obvious it's pathetic. She knows she can't get a man but she wants us all to think she's made for them. I bet Cadance had a hoof in it, too, she's always been Celestia's little pet.

>>37525530
I realised after posting, what it probably sounds like. It's just that Luna is /ourgirl/, okay? Celestia can—and does—have any stallion she wants but Luna understands the importance of saving your body and your soul for your man. Yeah, yeah, I know it's mostly offboarders upsetting the applecart but it still gets to me sometimes. I'm glad she's not here to see me practically slobbering all over her tits but part of me wishes she was, just so I could thank her for inspiring me to do better for my husbando. And I'd tell her not to give two bucking shits what anypony says, whatever it might mean coming from some nopony like me, because her husbando is waiting for her and he's going to love her all the more for the dedication to him that she's shown.
>all mares who love humans will make it someday!
I want to believe that so badly. I want to be worthy of my husbando's brave spirit because I know then that I'll never have to worry about wiley stallions. Say what you want about the later seasons but the earlier ones? With such unbridled displays of camaraderie, courage, fortitude, and the spirit of adventure, they're what drew me to men. I know there's still good men like that in their world. And I want to be worthy of one of them.

How do you do it, sis? How do you stop the doubts creeping in?
>>
File: 1612621843825.png (168 KB, 891x1024)
168 KB
168 KB PNG
Luna you lesbo, humans would consider you creepy and a weirdo and would want nothing to do with you, stop fantasizing about a show for little colts and get back to work
>>
>>37525878
Sun's better than the moon, GGs
>>
>>37525878
You have to listen to your heart and, yes soul. Thy doubts emerge from the mind trying its hardest to pick apart your hopes and dreams, out of a misguided sense of thinking it is helping you. But the mind hath not a place where love is concerned, and you have give in to abandon yourself to raw emotion! Let your love for humans burn bright and cast out the darkness of doubt!

I know my human is out there, I can feel it, it has to be true. And so is yours! You know this already in your heart! Bravery, honor, virtues exalted by the best of men, who await the true hearts of mares across Equestria!

>I'm glad she's not here to see me practically slobbering all over her tits but part of me wishes she was, just so I could thank her for inspiring me to do better for my husbando.
Were she on here, I do think she'd be overjoyed to know this! That is to say, the non-slobbering part, pleased to know and glad to help! Thine own worth to men is assuredly in measurement with the devotion you show them!
>And I'd tell her not to give two bucking shits what anypony says,
Advice well offered, and were she to take it onboard, she would
>>37525902
Tell this nuisance to go and fornicate thine ownself, away from hence!

Also Cadance, I suppose I must say "Princess" Cadance, the Princess of "Love", feh, what knows she of love?
>>
Stop stealing stuff from my dreams. You think you're sneaky, but you're really not.
>>
>>37525961
Stop speaking in that old language of yours Luna and accept the fact that nobody, man or stallion, wants dried up 1000 year old coochie belonging to an insecure shithorse with an inferiority complex that wears a fucking bib and got btfo by her sister so hard everyone aside from one nerd forgot she existed
>>
>>37526413
Dayum
>>
i just want to say that this lunaposting is simply very pleasant to read, quite in character too; good job whoever is behind those posts
>>
>>37527188
I think so too. It's really fun to read.
>>
File: image0-A2E43.png (131 KB, 1500x1000)
131 KB
131 KB PNG
THIS is the bitch who stole my human!
>>
>>37527188
What if I told you that it was several anons spontaneously collaborating and all managing to play a character well?
>>
File: 1436780658257.png (178 KB, 800x650)
178 KB
178 KB PNG
>>37500388
>>
>>37527506
That sounds completely believable considering the dedication to a bit that the autists on this board can do
>>
File: 1603958737370.jpg (24 KB, 400x402)
24 KB
24 KB JPG
>>37527515
>white hooves
>>
I know
>>
Twilight Sparkle won't stop pretending she's a princess, along with being a general nuisance, so I made her a Rock Farms thread. All she had to do was stop. Now we can laugh while she cries to the real princesses about it.
>>
>>37527877
Oh this is going to be sweet.
>>
>>37527877
Gib proofs that Twilight does this. Wasn't she arrested a few years back for some botched love spell incident?
>>
>>37516022
Hahaha, ok, very funny! Twilight Sparkle would NEVER fuck her brother! That is a disgusting, outdated, and SUPREMELY cringe meme that was started by Queen Chrysalis! She kissed him and touched his ball bra once! Once! But all young fillies get a crush on their older brothers!
But she would NEVER get impregnated by Shiney. That's a disgusting awful and treasonous meme and you should really really hope that Twilight Sparkle, the literal element of magic does not see this and have you tried in court. Just because you post on 4hoof doesn't mean you can simply get away with whatever you want. I hope you understand just how wrong, and also idiotic, and stupid, your post was. Just because you will never find a husband it's somehow MY fault? Sorry! Stallions and colts are inherently worthless and disloyal, NOT that it's their fault, magic simply makes them that way. But that's the way it is and if stallions are this way, human men would be no different, especially for the vast majority of Mares posting on 4hoof. Maybe you should go and read Twilight's inspiring and really good spellddit post on the value of friendship and harmony and not spreading apeshit rumors online.
>>
>>37528032
> t. sparkle
>>
>>37528039
Oh so just because I'm right that makes me Twilight? Hahaha. Hah. Hah! Get a grip, Twilight would never wast her time responding to dumb mares on 4hoof. I'm not that petty, she's got TONS of better things to do. Including being the newest Princess of Equestria.
>>
>>37528043
Also YOU WILL NEVER BE A HUMAN WOMAN. Good luck getting your Husbando, protip; you can't.
>>
>>37528043
>>37528046
>Twilight would never wast her time responding to dumb mares on 4hoof. I'm not that petty, she's got TONS
>I'm not that petty
Twilight gtbo and get creamed by your brother so I can pine for my glorious husbando without having to be distracted by your TL;DR bumps.
>>
>>37528032
>Twilight's inspiring and really good spellddit post
>spellddit
Go back to you hugbox Twilight, maybe Starlight will give you more spellddit gold.
>>
Why would the princesses post here? They probably have entire lines of the best stallions in all of Equestria just waiting to fuck them at a moments notice. Sparkle is included in this, probably. Celestia wouldnt want her best student to become a raging marecel, so she probably gives her one stallion to use every once in a while.
>>
>>37528057
You should go take your potions, schizo. I'm not Twilight! I am a perfectly normal mud pony like the majority of users of 4hoof are. I am not Twilight.
>Pine for my glorious husbando
Take your potions.
>>
>>37528070
Twilight wouldn't even NEED more spellddit gold, she has PLENTY. Not to mention ALOT of good fate on there too. Maybe you should gargle my fat pussy you stupid bucking zebra. Hahahaha, good luck posting illegal comments like that! As soon as Twilight sees this, she's going to find out your aura location and banish you.
>>
>>37528078
Nah, she's just going crazy for human cock. Like when a filly-fooler lies to herself that her barn door swings the other way while clopping to fanart of the Wonderbolts but she only stares at Spitfire, she's a Humare that claims humans are nothing while writing essays on their irresistible human penises. If a human showed up in Ponyville right now I would bet a thousand bits she would fall head-over-hooves for him, and rightfully so.
>>37528079
>>37528083
Samefillying Twiggles? For shame.
>>
>>37528078
>viewing love and romance as merely the act of lovemaking and naught else
Princess Luna doth have many suitors, that is true, and the same can be said of Princess Celestia and I suppose even her student...
Who I seriously disappointing me right now, spellddit banned Princess Luna after all. Apparently they scorn those who love humans!
However mere copulation is not what Princess Luna desires, nor the affection of stallions who only lust for her body. The amount of times they quickly look bored or "creeped out" at Princess Luna's behaviour and topics of discussion at dates shows their true intentions plainly.
Neigh, for Princess Luna, true love with a human, one who will show her tenderness and understanding her, that is what she wants. 4hoof is the place where, if Princess Luna were to post, she would feel most welcome.
>>
>>37528083
>Official Twilight spelldit account has 1gifted gold and less than 2000 fate.
>Account is over 12 years old
Gee, let me guess Twiggy the Piggy has a hidden alt account with tons of gold and millions of fate.
Thanks for giving me cancer from checking spelldit
>>
>>37528078
>Why would the princesses post here?
Exactly! Why would the princesses ever post here? They have no reason to do that at all. Her holiness and Majesty the esteemed and forever glorious Princess Celestia, Luna, and especially Twilight are all very busy mares.
>They probably have entire lines of the best stallions in all of Equestria just waiting to fuck them at a moments notice.
Yeah, just imagine it. All of them lined up, in big sweaty ball bras. The smell of their crotches wafting through the royal hal;s with the stench of musk. Celestia sitting on her royal bed as she invites her precious star pupil Twilight there. None of them caan say no either, obviously, haha. Yeah. It definitely happens. They probably use the royal guard for that all the time, especially that cute flaash sentry someone posted. It makes sense, stallions will do anything for a status raise so they're really lucky if that was something that happened.
>Celestia wouldnt want her best student to become a raging marecel,
While I am sure that Twilight Sparkle would be flattered by this post, I must assure you that would never be something she woujld have to worry about. Twilight is perfectly reasonable when it comes to my opinions on stallions. She's probably right n ow having sex at this moment and not masturbating furiousl;y and making stupid writing errors like most of the mares on here with their hooves down their crotch.
> so she probably gives her one stallion to use every once in a while.
Ohh owwow.. No yeah, they give me stallions all the time! You can trust me I heard it from a friend who went tot pony ville and they said they saw Twilight SURROUNDED by cute handsome young colts Princess Clestia sent.
>>
>>37528101
>Her holiness and Majesty the esteemed and forever glorious Princess Celestia
You brown-nosing little creep. You revolting, excessively horny pathetic mess. Such fictions shame you and your gutter-level imaginings paint a picture a unfortunately mentally lacking foal could outclass. Twilight, I know that is you. You may be thinking with your genitals but when the post-clop clarity returns, you will assuredly regret this. Of that, be certain.
>>
>>37528101
>Celestia sitting on her royal bed as she invites her precious star pupil Twilight there.
Twilight confirmed for turbolesbo. Either that or you just like watching Celestia and imagining you're the fat, smelly stallion. Don't worry, you're two thirds of the way there already.
>>
>>37528101
Twilight, stop lying
>>
>>37528132
AJ I think she is well over the event horizon for stopping telling lies. She'll probably go nuts, again, if she lets her web of misconceptions cave in on her.
>>
>>37528092
>true love with a human, one who will show her tenderness and understanding her, that is what she wants
This. Most normalfillies just get a dumb smile and go about their day after an emotionless romp like dumb whorses, but we understand the true love of the imaginary, the only place any true companionship can be found in this wretched time.
>>
>>37528098
IT HAS MORE THAN THAT. YOU SHOULD STOP MAKING UP RUMORS AABOUT PRINCESS TWILIGHT. She has THIRTY fate onher post about how to ethically post in grimoires! She's also got THREE gifted gold on there too, or were you so stupidly jealous that you weren't able to see that huh? You should go to a manticore pit and get swallowed alive you ugly fat mare. Twilight is so much better and nicer and has more friends than you do. She also does infact hahve an alternate account where she posts and has much more fate and gold than her main because she makes high quality art and takes commissions from ponies online who can appreciate her good qualities. She doesn't even tell ponies she's a princess either. She's very humble and down to Equestria, maybe someday you'll attend the school she set up in neightroit last year with Celestia's permission and you'll ACTUALLY learn how to be friends with other ponies instead of being a greedy changeling on 4hoof. But good job! Go back to the badlands where you bucking came from changeling and stop lying about Twilight on the internet so she doesn't have to worry abpout stopping having alot of really messy and loud sex all day because she has to deal witth little fillies like YOU.
>>
>>37528139
I am beginning to wonder if this really is Twilight. We know Starlight is jealous as hell of her, pretending to be her online would fit.
>>
>>37528141
Of course its Starlight, Twilight would never post here, shes way too busy saving Equestria
>>
>>37528141
If it is starlight, that's hilarious cause in >>37528139 rant, the extra gold's were gifted two minutes ago by a one starbright_crusader and sp1k3_the_darg0n.
Both of these accounts were created today
>>
Reminder that human males have smaller penises than stallions
>>
>>37528147
Oh Starlight, you really are something else. When Princess Luna said she saw herself in Starlight, I think she would retract that now, were she here.
>>37528159
Such a thing does not need mentioning again! Human males are proficient at lovemaking and have great stamina! Size matters not one bit!
And while it is crass to say, surely only mares with, ahem, looseness and unhealthy lifestyles would be troubled by your factoid.
>>
File: LMAO_Thumbs_Up.png (432 KB, 1366x768)
432 KB
432 KB PNG
>roleplaying as ponies to pretend someone loves you
This is the saddest thread right now
>>
>>37528171
Right, someone cap this
and put it on
>>37527877
Rock Farms, asap, before she tries to delete it!
>>
>>37528173
This
>>
>>37528176
NOTHING WAS THERE GO TAKE YOUR POTIONS. NOTHING WAS POSTED. STOP TRYING TO MAKE TWILIGHT LOOK LIKKE A BAD PONY. THERE;S NO REASON TO PUT ANYTHING ON ROCK FARMS/
>>
>>37528182
>>
>>37528143
Yeah that's definitedly starlight. Definitely her posting as Twilight and trying to ruin her reputation, like >>37528141 said she's really jealous of her!
SPIKE I NEED HELP RIGHT NOW
>>
>>37528184
>Gets called a lesbo
>Explodes into tl;dr over how her cuck fetish is normal because it's really Celestia she likes not those smelly stallions
>But also it's really cool to like smelly stallions because this one senile old hack who's also the king of the smelly stallions exploded into his own tl;dr over how smelly stallions are the best
Admit it, the only stallions you make an exception for, between the copious time you spend inhaling Celestia's solar winds, are your brother and Starsmell.

That's why you spend the rest of your time here, isn't it? You know no human would ever want your sick marecel flank so you project project project. Don't worry, Twiggles, I'll hug your husbando extra tight for you when he's heartbroken over what a degenerate lesbo you are.
>>
>>37528192
>keeps the spell active for damage control
>doesn't proofread
And this is our future ruler?
>>
>>37528207
>that spoiler
Buck, we don't want her to off herself
>>
>>37528192
Wow.
Just wow, Twilight.
You know I put up with A LOT during our friendship.I forgave you for constantly micromanaging me. I forgave you for telling EVERYPONY in ponyville that I ran a cult. I forgave you after trying to sabotage Trixie's chances at being my friend. I even forgave you after Trixie tried to get eaten by the manticore. I go out of my WAY to understand you, I even asked your mom how to deal with your autism so I could do better as your friend!
I even let you wake me up in the middle of the night, screaming about how you need spellddit gold.
You should consider more what you send before you use stuff you're borrowing.
PS; Maybe you should turn your scrying stone off during intimate moments as well.
>>
>>37528213
I'm making popcorn, this drama keeps on delivering.
>>
>>37528184
Clearly an edit! There's no way it's real, fake and dyke!
>>37528207
HOW DARE YOU. HIS NAME IS STARSWRIL AND HE'S SINGLE HOOFEDLY ONE OF THE MOST IMPORTANT STALLIONS OF ALL EQUESTRIAN HISTORY. I DONT FUCK MY BROTHER AND I AM NOT TWILIGHT. IF I WAS TWILIGHT I WOULD BE COGNIZANT OF THE FACT THAT EVEN THOUGH MOST STALLIONS ARE REPULSIVE AND WHIMSICAL BY NATURE THAT CLEARLY THEY WOULD WANT ME AS I AM AN ANN ATTRACTIVE YOUNG MARE WHO IS VERY INTELLIGENT AND WORKS HARD TO DO HER BEST AND MAKE HER FRIENDS PROUD. I DON'T HAVE A HUMAN I HUSBANDO FOR BECAUSE TWILIGHT IS NOT PATHETIC BUT IF SHE DID ANONYMOUS WOULD CLEARLY WANT HER AND LOVE ME SO MUCH YOU BUCKING ZBERA. I HOPE YOU EAT POISON JOKE AND YOU LOSE ALL YOUR FRIENDS AND THEY PUT YOU IN TARTARUS
>>
>>37528213
Thats-that's not me! That's um , if that were Twilight, which it's clearly not at all, she would want her friend Starlight to know that she has a good reason for this and that she shouldn't share fake scrying pictures!
>>
>>37528213
....Seriously? Twilight I KNOW it's you. Everypony can tell it's you. If you want to make this forgettable, just stop posting. It's that easy.
>She has a good reason for this
That's great, I don't care anymore.
BTW trying to physically remove the stone isn't going to turn it off, either. Come on Twilight, you're smarter than that.
>>
can we talk about the show instead of your husbando? when will they release the ww3 episodes?
>>
>>37528214
ITS NOT FUNNY.
>>
>>37528230
>>37528248
brotherfucker please.
>>
File: Spoiler Image (9 KB, 232x156)
9 KB
9 KB JPG
>>37528248
If you say so.
Good luck explaining this to the Princesses, I'm pretty sure Luna is a My Little Human fan too. Wouldn't be surprised if she was here.
Remember to think ahead next time you post, and to cover up the stone too.
Go to bed Twilight.
>>
>>37500388
Haha, that's really funny OP, but let's be honest here, all I'd have to do... is walk up to some cute human guy... and I'll get love as soon as I want.... *Oh mister, I don't know how I got here, I need someone to protect me how... I'm just so scared... but you'll keep me safe and cared for... right mister? y-y-you seem like such a kind s-s-soul...*
only a matter of time before he'd be impregnating me
how can stallions even compete with that level of love?
>>
File: laughingmares.jpg (91 KB, 729x662)
91 KB
91 KB JPG
>>37528210
She won't. I'm just sick of her shitting up the board instead of staying on /pon/ where she belongs. We get one board to talk about MLH and Princess Purple Pustule here injects herself into every thread. Remember the Gulf War arc? Remember how she kept screeching about how Saddam Hussein was right to annex Kuwait because it let her vicariously live out her fantasies of annexing Saddle Aarabia? Anypony who rooted for the noble Americans was called a zigger, too. It's all she has but it's enough to keep her going.

>>37528230
>She actually thinks Anonymous wold take her
>Bucking Anonymous of all humans
One sperg session is all it'd take for him to see what he's dealing with. Rockfarms already has the screencaps anyway, so you'd never even get the chance. You don't have Rarity's class, Fluttershy's kindness, Rainbow's sense of loyalty (as you've shown by being bucking obsessed with multiple stallions, including some dirty old colt who's like at least three times your age), or even Pinkie's sense of joie de vivre. Your 'friends' all have something to offer humans, what could you possibly offer a man of his calibre?

>I HOPE YOU EAT POISON JOKE AND YOU LOSE ALL YOUR FRIENDS AND THEY PUT YOU IN TARTARUS
At least I'd be there with my husbando. You have to live out the rest of your unnatural lifespan without yours, marecel. Careful you don't blow out the spell matrix, you wouldn't want to lose your connection. I bet you're hammering your thaumic field against it, aren't you?
>>
>>37513355
who is the Lyra of /mlh/ Anon?
>>
File: 5w3i8KSiCTA.jpg (23 KB, 260x326)
23 KB
23 KB JPG
>>37513608
>skinaffinity
>>
>>37528303
She ain't plannin' to off herself none how. She's talked on it in the past, but the mare thought she'd be able to "cut" herself with a dull spoon. Now don't get me wrong, this was back during that whole fiasco where she walked around Ponyville with a big ol' sign advertising she was single and available to any stallions in the dang area. Somethin' going on about how she needed a "marefriend free coltfriend". But she ain't changed much since then really, this apple won't get anymore spoiled than it already is.
Eeyup.
>>
>>
>>37528346
>"marefriend free coltfriend"
This makes Twilight sound like she belongs here, except she acts like a alpha mare in public even though she's too scared to look at a stallions dick. If she could own up or be quiet about it I'd be happy, but she acts like she's something she's not and lectures the rest of us while posting more greens than anypony.
>>
>>37528302
They can't, simply put.
That said stallions must have no taste at all to not find you appealing. No lesbo.
>>
File: 1608339757512.jpg (142 KB, 457x491)
142 KB
142 KB JPG
>>37513511
Nice numbers celly ;)
>>
File: 1628426862150.jpg (99 KB, 792x584)
99 KB
99 KB JPG
>"Is this what they do nowadays? Pretend to be us, posting about them on, oh, what do they call them? Imageboards?"
>"Ah am afraid so Rarity, ah think they do."
>"This is so bucking creepy!"
>"Why do they think I would even do any of this stuff?! Like I would do... well... *ekhm*, THAT, to any of them!"
>>
File: 1604765152219.png (135 KB, 283x255)
135 KB
135 KB PNG
>>37528835
>>
>>37528302
While I support your fantasy, with that level of delusion you likely believe Anon himself would be pining for you. Humans have the highest of standards, they won’t settle for some no name filly just because she asks for protection, you need grace, charm, and passion to win the heart of such noble creatures, traits precious few ponies in Equestria hold.
>>
>>37529217
Blessed and manpilled.
>>
Human males are exactly the same as stallions in pretty much all regards. They are all materialistic fucks that will leave you if you show any signs of weakness. After all, they were based off of our stallions.
>>
>>37529894
Not true, not true! Well, they are based off our stallions, one supposes, but with key differences! The best of human males are akin to the distilled greatness of all stallions, but moreso than even that!
The humans that we desire might not be common, but they do exist! They would love us!
>>
>>37528835
>"Anon? Why are these talking horses pretending to be us and then shoving weird meta posts?"
"Don't know Incog, I'm wondering where they're fitting all the leaf tier posts. But it's a dumpsterfire."
>"Are you gonna share those?"
>>
>>37529951
>but they do exist! They would love us!
Theyre characters from a show made for little colts, theyre not and never will be real
Besides, what makes you think they wouldnt be repulsed by you?
>>
>>37530097
The show is so vivid and rich in detail, so engrossing and full of incredible plot twists, accomplishments, and the entire gamut of virtues through sins across so many well developed characters. The aforementioned point has led quite a few of its fans, such as mine own self, to believe its creators drew inspiration from a real reality for the characters and plots. It seems almost impossibly intricate in its depth, that it was made for colts is astonishing. They must be real, yes, they just have to be!
>Besides, what makes you think they wouldnt be repulsed by you?
Hark at you who is so quick to judge, you know not my qualities or merits. I admit not all of them might appreciate me, I'm not foalish, but some of them will, and of them one will be special, and he will adore me, body mind and soul.
>>
>>37530135
Luna, the only male you will fuck is the one you pay, and to have sex with your sorry, tiny ass you'd have to pay extra
>>
Do any of you fillies have a husbando that's considered fictional in-universe?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-6RiSavtl2s
THE FEELS. Stallions can't compete with that level of loyalty. The idea of a lethal apex-predator falling in love and leaving that world behind is so AHHH. I don't care if he was literally married in canon, chances are that bitch would have tried to ruin his life after the "seven year itch" kicked in anyway. Besides, my shitty fanfictions just have him arrive here before meeting Helen. R8 my husbando, please be gentle.
>>
>>37530663
>marecel moment
>>
lol humans are gay
>>
>>37531287
>shippers
>>
>>37531287
Earth is perfect, there are no gays.
>>
>>37517938
What was DYERTC mean
I think it means do you even but I can’t figure out the rest
>>
>>37530663
10/10, absolute dream!
>>
>>37530157
Did Luna not help you in time from a nightmare or something? Or are you a lard ass mare who is mad jelly of her slim figure?
>>
>>37531557
Do you even read the comics?
>>
>>37531939
Who would be jealous of such a small ass?
Everyone knows humans prefer them bigger
>>
>>37532436
Not all humans, some like pert derrieres that you could bounce a bit off, rather than oversized cake filled behinds.
>>
>>37532436
Ok, Celestia.
>>
>ywn meet your husbando
>ywn get ear scritches from your husbando
>ywn get a big hug from your husbando
>ywn get tucked in and get a good night kiss from your husbando
why live?
>>
>>37532937
>the last sentence
why live indeed
ear scritches would be nice as well.
>>
>>37532937
You could have all of this and more if you actually tried and got yourself a stallion
>>
>>37534048
>stallions
>capable of love
I'm laughing.
>>
>>37534103
Stallions are capable of love and much more, at least much more than your fictional apes
If they couldnt love, then why would the literal Princess of Love marry a stallion and say that they love eachother very much?
Cope, marecel
>>
>>37534113
Cadence you married Shining because he seemed good due to associating him being the brother of Twilight, who you cared for when she was young. Don't come on here and pull some Twilight/Luna shit and act like it isn't you, and need I remind you Shining blew up on you for your MLH collection? Of course you wouldn't cheat, but I bet it tears at you that you've given so much just to find out he's like all the rest.
I pity you, dear. I truly do.
>>
>>37534113
>t. stallionist
posting about how stallions are "oppressed" on a Yakistany underwater basket weaving forum won't get you laid marcel
When the portal to Humaria opens, you'll never get your own husbando
>>
What would the pony equivalent of Anon be
As in a user
>>
>>37534048
Nopony is hated more than she who speaks the truth...
>>
>>37534143
Anonymare
>>
>>37534347
>anonymare
>mare
>anon
>a female
I'm sick of this r63 genderbender horseapples! He's my HUSBANDO, not WAIFU.
>>
>>37534360
yeah all anons are gay!
>>
>>37534395
>gay
Leave along with the "female anon" spammers.
>>
>10
All of that ponified nonsense takes up the first page yet a thread about the boards subject can't hit 500? Come on girls, do better.
>>
>>37534048
>>37534113
>get yourself a stallion
They are only interested in one thing, and while that might sate some mares desires, those who desire true affection hold out for something better.
>>37534130
>Don't come on here and pull some Twilight/Luna shit and act like it isn't you
Most amusing! Luna hasn't been on here. Twilight on the other hand, well. Less said, the better!
>>
File: 2004472.jpg (217 KB, 1280x960)
217 KB
217 KB JPG
Alright girls, I have a question to posit for you: Would you carry a human baby inside of you for 9 months, yay or night>
>>
>>37535254
I meant to write neigh, but ok
>>
File: 1626774809910.png (363 KB, 1000x700)
363 KB
363 KB PNG
>>37535254
>yay or night
>implying night is incompatible with motherhood
This transgression shall not be forgiven!
>>
>genuinely arguing whether humans would want mare pussy
>when it's canon that they will spend the equivalent of hundreds, if not thousands of bits on silicon recreations of mare pussy
ISHYFDDT
>>
>>37534130
What the buck is up with all the shitting on Luna? I know she's autistic as tartarus, but she's the only one who gets our desire for humans, the other princesses are shameless tyrants or who the buck cares in Cadance's case, there's no need to rope her in with the others.
>>
>>37535559
None of the princesses should get too much shit, they're all shameless Humares that failed to hide it.
>>
>>37522630
>lore books painting them as monsters
>Adolf Hitler
Nein! Herr hitler did nothing wrong! The show was too grounded and red potioned and earth ponies were waking up to the tricks of der erwige unicorn. They ordered a retcon by releasing a lore book after the WW2 arc and re cutting or outright removing of some episodes. Thats why the season was so delayed. I mean why would the uber efficient Deutschland waste so much coal during the war?
I fell it in my cu- heart that they were not evil.
>>
>>37535587
Have you SEEN what Twilight's done most of this thread? If anypony deserves to have shit thrown at them it's definitely her.
>>
>>37535718
True.
>>
>>37535412
Newfilly here, what does that acronym stand for?
>>
>>37536082
lurk moar ^:)
>>
Feels bad mare
>>
File: IMG_20210829_042957.jpg (26 KB, 916x728)
26 KB
26 KB JPG
You fat dykes wish you had slender, beautiful legs like mine! A human would never touch your thunder thighs.
>>
>>37536882
cope skin-and-bones. A REAL human wants meat on the bones.
>>
>>37536982
speaking of skin-and-bones, wasn't there a big scandal a year back with Fleur de Lis liking this show? I wonder if she browses this forum.
>>
have you girls heard the rumor?
Apparently princess Cadance has a REAL LIVE HUMAN in her sex dungeon and she uses it to pleasure herself daily
>>
File: 1610903039483.png (2.31 MB, 1610x2185)
2.31 MB
2.31 MB PNG
>She thinks her husbando's gonna lust after her as some horse not not just shoved to the fringes to escape the cabal trying to experiment on her
Don't worry, when I get to Earth as a human woman, I'll be sure to hug him EXTRA tight for you
>>
>>37536982
Cope harder, fatty. Real humans love slim, petite mares with beautiful legs and a slender, long neck. Not the barrels of fat you have.
>>
>>37535559
>I know she's autistic as tartarus,
Princess Luna is differently attuned in regards to pony-skills, not "autistic"!
>but she's the only one who gets our desire for humans, the other princesses are shameless tyrants or who the buck cares in Cadance's case, there's no need to rope her in with the others.
The height of laughter! Princess Cadance is indeed irrelevant, and fat flanked sisters who keep the comics to themselves are just as shameless as their students.
>>
>>37537138
You have a shit ton of bits, just buy the comics yourself. Or are you too autistic to do that?
>>
>>37537541
She did already buy them herself! It was not easy for herself nor did she enjoy having to wear sunglasses and an overcoat as a cunning disguise, but she did buy them!
Her sister "borrowed them and then flatly refused to return them!
>>
>>37537580
If your sister won't return your property, then I'm pretty sure that's considered theft. You could probably take her to small claims court for the damages of what the comics are currently worth. Depending on how rare your collection is you could sue for damages up to 4000 bits.
>>
>>37537617
>take the Princess of the Sun to a small claims court
>over MLH comics
The collection is indeed rare and extensive, many purchases were made and to the significant detriment of monthly allowances from the royal accounts...but taking Princess Celestia to court?
Her? Beloved by all? You jest and while advice given in good intent should not be scorned, I find it difficult to believe you have given full consideration to the problem!
Princess Luna will have to mimic the fictional human thief, Lupin, and steal her comics back!
>>
>>37537082
My husbando would never allow such a thing to befall his beloved! We would elope to one of the far-flung reaches of Earth, for no force is greater than that which ignites the heart into passionate action!
Why would he ever dream of taking you over any other human woman, hm? You'll merely be lost in the sea of villainous wretches, too taciturn and feckless to ever attract the attentions of a noble soul like that of a man's. No, my dear, it is in fact I who shall console your afflicted husbando when he finds the mare of his dreams is nothing more than another two-legged trollop.
>>
>>37537580
Steal them back.
>>
>>37537749
That is surely even now Princess Luna's intent!
>>37537640
Stated already as a matter of fact!
>>
Damn
I love this luna poster, Im not even a lunafag. But now I REALLY want to see a green where this luna meets an anon new to equestria, only to learn he isnt the hero the show made him out ot be, but a kind soul nevertheless
>>
>>37537923
i meant it when I praised the lunaposting here. top fucking notch, i don't know how to describe it but it's simple-ish (moon pony talking old english about a crush from another world), yet extremely pleasant to read.
>Im not even a lunafag
and im not sure if I am, but it's what real luna would be, count me in. i dont know what are those feelings (dorkiness?), but I like that a lot.
>>
>>37537759
I wonder who Princess Luna's Husbando Is.
That and i wonder if she really
plays vidya like the rumors say.
>>
File: Firefly.jpg (446 KB, 1280x1920)
446 KB
446 KB JPG
Why did the writers feel the need to repeat the themes of MLH in an in-comic show? Did they think it wouldn't be noticed?
>>
>>37537923
>>37537948
I'm thirding this. I'm to be a sunfag even after I die, but the concept and execution here is cute as fuck.
>>
Humans like mare odors right
>>
>>37537981
Because AUs and spinoffs like that are miles better from the actual canon we got.
>>
>>37538006
No and they won't like your weird horse vagina
>>
>>37538006
Why wouldn't they? Humans enjoy earthy smells like rain, fresh cut grass, and tons more.
You do smell like that, don't you?
>>
File: lucek.png (114 KB, 220x366)
114 KB
114 KB PNG
Im claming Aurelian as my husbando
>>
>>37538061
oh sure, just choose the fucking alphachad human for yourself, as if he'd want anything to do with a horse
>>
>>37538065
He was a cavalry commander, you marecel
>>
>>37538075
he kept them as animals, not as concubines
if you lifted your tail he'd just go get you one of his stallions
>>
>>37538075
>>37538083
>Alexander III of Macedon literally died from grieving over his dead horse
Now there's a man worth husbandoing. Don't even think about bringing up what Greek men supposedly did with each other, everypony knows that was just some dyke shipper who got onto the production team and pushed her own fetishes into it.
>>
File: 1610440107891.png (353 KB, 743x744)
353 KB
353 KB PNG
>>37537976
Princess Luna doesn't have a husbando as such. Odd perhaps, but understand this: she desires only the truest of romantic love, forged naturally by the meeting of two kindred spirits both yearning for fulfilment and completion by each other. Such a human male must exist, Luna knows it, and she must surely meet him.
With the aforementioned point made, there are men she admires with traits she considers virtuous, and appearances she is fond of.
>That and i wonder if she really
plays vidya like the rumors say.
I had heard that her sister was most put out indeed when Princess Luna bested her Quadris scores. But reading is her preferred recreational activity! And writing too, even if sisters share it online against her wishes and edit it out of mockery!

This thread has been a joy to take part in. Thank you all.
>>
>>37538133
truly based. This is Luna i want to get to know I look forawrd to seeing more of you. And if you do make that greentext people are thinking about, you can bet your ass im drawfagging for it. See you next thread!
>>
Twilight is the only mare deserving of human cock
>>
>>37538263
This
other mares cant even compete
>>
>>37538247
very kind of you to offer, thank you. I have little practice at greentexting so no promises I am afraid but maybe I can work myself up to it
Until the next inadvertent /mlh/ thread!
>>
Man this thread was fun, I hope it won’t be too long before the next one.
>>
MEN MEN MEN MEN MEN MEN MEN MEN MEN MEN MEN MEN MEN MEN MEN MEN MEN MEN MEN MEN MEN MEN MEN MEN MEN MEN MEN MEN MEN MEN MEN MEN MEN MEN MEN MEN MEN MEN MEN MEN MEN MEN MEN MEN
>>
>>37539576
HUMAM HUMAN HUMAN

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.