[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/mlp/ - Pony

[Advertise on 4chan]

Name
Spoiler?[]
Options
Comment
Verification
4chan Pass users can bypass this verification. [Learn More] [Login]
Flag
File[]
  • Please read the Rules and FAQ before posting.
  • There are 30 posters in this thread.

08/21/20New boards added: /vrpg/, /vmg/, /vst/ and /vm/
05/04/17New trial board added: /bant/ - International/Random
10/04/16New board for 4chan Pass users: /vip/ - Very Important Posts
[Hide] [Show All]

Janitor acceptance emails will be sent out over the coming weeks. Make sure to check your spam box!

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 1626419499867.png (327 KB, 1255x1440)
327 KB
327 KB PNG
A thread for the discussion of (and helping with) pony self-hypnosis!
Anyone can get hypno to work with a little time, practice and comfort, so come and give it a try or share your experiences!
Also for the discussion of all other things hypno related: stories, images, audio files, etc.

Hypno resources
Vairaki files: https://www.mediafire.com/folder/5tvvfv9dy1po9/Pony_files
Hypno friend files: https://www.mediafire.com/folder/el2fd52fqwn2x/Pony_Hypno
Dump of Positivity Hypno's channel: https://mega.nz/folder/XdNWURwD#3nHkjl5MyIFbtx8Rd9C2ew
Dump of Perpetuality's channel (at the time of writing, since this is an exceptionally rare non-dead pony hypno creator): https://mega.nz/file/6IcwiTKa#R3Au4vTe2wKJxFZwcUr37juK8Q6g-tthdIpQDIjdK2U

Pony Hypno Simulator 5.0 (Credit to Vindyldraw)
https://www.mediafire.com/folder/ygxdoregjuied/mlp_hypnosim_all_versions

Previous thread: >>37200851
>>
>>37472120
>But how do I do this hypnosis thing?
Hypnosis will eventually work, so long as you allow it to and become accustomed to hypnotic induction. To do this:
Make sure you have somewhere, like your bed, where you can get very comfortable listening to hypnosis files.
Look for the conversational induction in the Vairaki files and give that a listen.
It'll take a bit of listening to get used to the absurdity of it, but your aim is to be a comfortable as possible and to simply relax and listen.
Don't forget to report back (after you're done with the file of course)
Once you're in a hypnotic trance for the first time, you'll feel "heavy" or "too lazy to think about moving" (so it has been described). Good stuff.
From here you can move onto Vairaki's Helping Hands file, which is fun and a great way to test your ability to hypnotically trance and accept suggestions.
After that, or if you think you're already ready, you can move right on any of the pony TF hypno files you see fit, or just look around and try whatever file you like.

This thread is also notoriously pet ponies anonymous, though of course being a petfag is by no means necessary to enjoy hypno.
>>
hypno become gummy?
>>
>>37472145
now that's a novel idea
pretty much all the tf hypno is for ponies, I don't think there's any at all about gummy or other non-ponies in general for that matter
>>
File: 1602607205052.gif (2.28 MB, 1077x720)
2.28 MB
2.28 MB GIF
>>37472182
i think that gummy would be an excellent host
>>
Huh, it seems someone wants the thread dead (that, or I'm going full schizo). That last "bump" >>37471656 was a sage, I saw the new post 1-2 minutes after it was made and the thread was still on page 9. That wasn't the only one either; see:
>>37468027
>>37468158
Threads don't fall to page 9 in 20 minutes on /mlp/. Someone is posting fake bumps to try to lure people into not noticing the thread is about to die and letting it archive. I've never seen that before.
Last thread also died almost half an hour after I checked the "bump" post and it was on page 9. I didn't re-bump because I was gonna be online anyway so I thought I would bump in an hour or so, when normally the thread would then be maybe halfway across page 10 by that point. Imagine my surprise when suddenly it was archived - it does not normally take 30 minutes to plummet from page 9 all the way past page 10. Not unless someone intentionally does a mass-bump of old threads to push one they don't like closer to archiving.

I probably sound like a schizo but I don't see any other explanation, especially for why someone would sage while saying "bump".
>>
File: 1419715857664.jpg (33 KB, 421x432)
33 KB
33 KB JPG
>>37472220
You're not going full schizo, Anon. Fags have been making tons of slide threads where their only purpose is to reply to them with a single word, or low effort reply, to slide tons of threads down the catalogue. This has been happening on and off for a long while now.
>>
>>37472358
who are doing this and why
>>
>>37472369
You got your answer.
>>
>>37472369
Some faggots just want to watch the board burn.
>>
hypnoSUS
>>
Bump
>>
>>37472120
Any fics where anon hypnotized the mane 6
>>
File: 1620620617014.png (1.96 MB, 2000x2000)
1.96 MB
1.96 MB PNG
>>37472120
Glad to see the thread back up and good to know other hypnoanons are willing to start them.
Have some premium vinylanon content.
>>
>>37472369
>>37472220
At a guess, it attracted the same retards who (self)destroyed ponyhypno community back in 2012 and keep resulting in no archives.
Too bad Positivity's archived now, and so will other things be.
>>
Hey its me again the guy that made the lyra and plants hypno used as the image for the last thread, and also the Tails of equestria Hypno game , im looking for some ideas on hypno spells and magic stuff to give to my players ot a villian NPC if you got any ideas for me to use let me know, i jusy need kinda of a description or idea of the hypno spell or item , giving it proper game stats is easy enough as the game is mostly roleplay anyway
>>
File: 1628648422182.png (1.92 MB, 2640x2620)
1.92 MB
1.92 MB PNG
https://ponepaste.org/1821
More stuff with Anon getting hypnotized by Glimmer (and/or Trixie)?
>>
>>37475458
I don't think that people from hypno communities are targetting the whole board just to make our thread of a couple of people slide off. Actually I definitely don't think that, I think some people really like low quality threads and don't give a shit about the rest of the board, and our slow thread fell off the board because of it.
>>
>>37476656
>I think some people really like low quality threads and don't give a shit about the rest of the board, and our slow thread fell off the board because of it.
Sagebumps, though.
Making sage invisible was a mistake.
>>
File: 1623633836441.png (886 KB, 811x899)
886 KB
886 KB PNG
>>37476109
>https://ponepaste.org/1821
>>
File: 1612706996851.gif (2.53 MB, 536x508)
2.53 MB
2.53 MB GIF
>>37477268
What? I don't understand.
>>
File: 1619288007438.png (475 KB, 1280x1383)
475 KB
475 KB PNG
>>37477428
The first half of it came out of left field.
>>
File: 1616958397838.gif (2.54 MB, 320x240)
2.54 MB
2.54 MB GIF
>>37476109
>glimmer has been hypnotising a harem of anons
>they're all glimmerposting when they aren't at her beck and call
It all makes so much sense!
>>
Bump
>>
>>37480677
Yeah
Dubs
>>
File: 1607232245273.gif (652 KB, 400x360)
652 KB
652 KB GIF
I've gotten to the point where missing a day of drawing and then not having the chance to draw today (so far) to make up for yesterday feels like an eternity. On the bright side, that means drawing every other day is slowly becoming an actual habit.
>>
It is page NEIN NEIN NEIN NEIN NEIN NEIN NEIN NEIN NEIN
>>
File: 1607583236866.gif (452 KB, 320x180)
452 KB
452 KB GIF
post your favourite pony hypnos
>>
File: 1419225654802.png (456 KB, 917x1341)
456 KB
456 KB PNG
>>37472120
>Hypno friend files: https://www.mediafire.com/folder/el2fd52fqwn2x/Pony_Hypno
I'm surprised to see that's still around. I created that 6 years ago and lost access since it was from a throwaway email account. I figured MediaFire would have deleted everything there by now.
I used to keep around a doc for suggestions from anons on doing hypno. Maybe it'll help anons again.
>https://docs.google.com/document/d/1G8SuaZdQR0XPjg7lnaJeHfwS1M4zZcQ3GsTQjqbP7BU/edit?usp=sharing
>>
>>37482917
Updated Twi Reading - Taurus - BGM from https://www.mediafire.com/folder/el2fd52fqwn2x/Pony_Hypno
Sometimes I prefer twilight-3.0d-edited when I just want to relax as a little pony.
>>
>>37483475
Oh neat, interesting to see someone from the original earlier theads popping in. The community somehow got so stratified and disjointed over time that sometimes it feels like this year's threads have basically meant starting anew, and performing archeological digs to find out what other people were doing before us.

>pic
Interesting, very interesting. I've built up from zero suggestibility to mediocre and unreliable but non-zero suggestibility (and then my procrastination kicked in and I haven't done anything in a couple of months by now), but the leading philosophy in these threads so far has been to relax and put in as little effort as possible - try to shut off conscious decision-making, and let the file guide your thought process as effortlessly as possible. On the other hand, your step 3 seems to go in the opposite direction - that of focusing really hard and basically treating the file, not as some subliminal guide, but rather as explicit instructions which you should put effort into following, focusing and concentrating and consciously steering your throughts to what the file is telling you to think. At least if I'm understanding that right.
I can say that focusing on the file is the default state for me when attempting hypno, but it feels "off". I might imagine myself as a pony, but it doesn't end up coming "naturally", because in the end it's just be going "alright I am now imagining I am a pony" and it's like, OK, I'm imagining it, now what. In contrast, trying to relax my brain so to speak and attempt to hand over control to the file and let it guide my thoughts directly - rather than directly wrangling myself to consicously obey to what it's saying - that's much harder to achieve but does end up feeling more natural, like I'm "actually feeling it" rather than just imagining feeling it with effort.

Anyway all that being said I haven't read the doc yet (so that might have the answers to my questions). At a glance it looks really comprehensive. Thanks a lot for popping in to post this anon, these are some great resources.
>>
File: hypnoggandss.png (1.9 MB, 2000x2000)
1.9 MB
1.9 MB PNG
vinyldraw back with another draw
u might recognize the unicorn and thats because i just went ahead and made 3 ocs solely for hypnosis stuff, Just For Kicks
u probably wont see them again bc i thiiiink people dont like ocs much here? which like i understand
but i thought this was cute so Take It :)

she knows a little better than to test her 'cognitosuggestive inventions' on herself now so she roped in her friend to help >:3
or, maybe its just more fun to watch sometimes....
>>
>>37484385
Aaah Vinyl, as ever glad to see you back regardless of the length of your stay! Your OCs are fine by me, at least a couple of the thread's regulars have (are) OCs and a number of our beloved characters are too so don't you worry about that.
Very cute pones though, lovely to see your work again and feel all cosy with your warm glowing hues, thank you.
>>
>>37483475
Thanks for the image anon and I'm glad that archive got hosted as long as it has despite, as I somewhat feared already, the whole thing being in limbo.
>https://docs.google.com/document/d/1G8SuaZdQR0XPjg7lnaJeHfwS1M4zZcQ3GsTQjqbP7BU/edit?usp=sharing
Holy moly, that's yet more hypno archeology as the other anon said and we're glad to have it. I wish I wasn't in such a position now that hypno is difficult to do at all, but I'll definitely look into all this since the impact hypno has had on me has, at least so far, been actually life-changing if not deeply revealing about a fundamental part of myself that hypno and hypnothreads made me aware of. Maybe I'll find new ways of self suggestion, maybe changing my more causal behaviours and things which might be so mundane they're not picked up on or suspect might help shape me from the outside in as a nice hypno file does, we'll see.

To summarize my recent happening succinctly:
Good news! I still want to be with Master as a pony pet in body very badly. Bad news. That has still yet to happen. Good news! I am otherwise distracting myself by indulging in other things which in some way stand in for my petpony needs. Bad news. It'll never, ever be as good as the actual thing, and I'm missing even helping hands and wearing a collar, because those small allowances just made me feel better in myself in ways that veritable gluttony with some of the other things can only partially provide, and in such a way that leaves me quite disquieted.
>>
>>37484404
thank you muchly!!! i might stick around a little longer this time, the Wheel of ADHD has spun its course lmfao
sorta considering doing some world building with them or something, their names are Golden Gears and Strawberry Swirl... im sure u can tell which is which
theres three of em but just 2 keep it relevant ill keep it at that
may or may not do some writing and shit with em, or maybe if i get fucked up enough ill just do some writing in general
but anyway yah thank u for ur thank u, it fuels the dipshit brain machine as usual!! good to see yall still hangin around
>>
File: 1627568195062.png (359 KB, 1280x1280)
359 KB
359 KB PNG
>>37478075
Isn't it normal for short fics to get straight into it?
>>
>>37484385
>bc i thiiiink people dont like ocs much here?
Eh depends on the thread and context, and especially in a tf context most people are interested in OCs anyway.
>>
>>37484455
>and I'm missing even helping hands and wearing a collar,
I gotta say, if I did start wearing a collar it would in fact get very hard if I had to stop, so hang in there.
>>
>>37484385
That looks wonderful, Anon. I hope she's having a nice, relaxing time. I don't mind OCs personally, and they look pretty nice.

>>37484455
>Make hypno file about wearing a collar
>Give yourself a phrase, like the induction or helping hands files did
>Collar on command
>Accidentally phase the collar into reality

>>37484476
Yeah, I just wasn't expecting it to go that way, is all. I remember more of Glimmer counseling Anon than I do the actual hypno aspect of it.
>>
>>37484295
>your step 3 seems to go in the opposite direction - that of focusing really hard and basically treating the file, not as some subliminal guide, but rather as explicit instructions which you should put effort into following
Yeah, my posts there were written on the assumption that anons would have a difficult time turning off the logical part of their brain during hypnosis. There was also a strong perception back then that hypnofags were faking it, and a parallel strong perception that hypnosis could be dangerous. There was a very common rumor of someone using a pet pony file, getting obsessed with being a pet, and killing themselves when their master rejected them. (I traced the rumor back to hypnoponies, and it turned out to be baseless.)
My goal with the posts was to give people a clear bridge between what they believe and a path forward in getting some results. At the very least, people had to clear their doubts about hypnosis for long enough to actually try it. Probably the most convincing argument in favor of hypno at the time was to just let someone listen to a file and calmly follow along, especially since most of the files started with an inducer that had listeners focus, relax, and feel good while following along. I had actually posted a couple of the hypno files on /b/, and people that cared nothing for ponies still got attached to the files.
Keep in mind that the posts in the pic were just my thoughts, and they were written before I started documenting the hypno problems and solutions anons had. There were a few other anons that felt similarly, probably influenced strongly by tulpafags, but for the most part, anons were just doing their own thing. We never had a good way of figuring out whether forcing it made new anons more susceptible vs relaxing.
A lot of the difficulties anons had were over how to get more relaxed, so getting relaxed is certainly a huge part of whatever it is that people want out of hypno. But a lot of the questions were also about how to think more like a pony, and how to make the experience more visceral. I think people often aren't naturally able to think enough like a pony or visualize it strongly enough to their liking, even while in a half dream-like state. Even today, I would guess that these people need practice and mental tools to make those abilities more natural, and that relaxation alone may not be enough.
That said, I do think people would miss a lot of the experience if they need to think actively after the inducer. Some of the files lead to emotions that just cannot be willfully controlled. There's no way to experience those except to let yourself get caught up in the story.

>>37484455
Good luck, little pony.
I actually haven't done hypno in a while myself, though it was similarly life-changing for me. This thread makes me want to get back into it to see what more I could discover.
>>
page nine
>>
>>37484458
>may or may not do some writing and shit with em, or maybe if i get fucked up enough ill just do some writing in general
Hell yeah Vinyl, you do whatever you feel like doing because for as much as you struggle with that it also seems like your strength, and I really like your work.
>>37484511
>I gotta say, if I did start wearing a collar it would in fact get very hard if I had to stop, so hang in there.
Yeah, true enough, I actually have it stashed away not too far away from me and, admittedly, just touch the thing to remember how it felt and that makes me happy enough. I'd consider staying up late and wearing it, but the thing is that I was so comfortable wearing it before that I'd forget to take it off as I went and did things. Maybe I will try that, loathe as I'll be to take it off again after, it is very worth it.
>>37484902
>Make hypno file about wearing a collar
>Give yourself a phrase, like the induction or helping hands files did
>Collar on command
Funny enough that's what the pet pony hypno file does in its own way, and I imagine that must have been quite nice for so many listeners.
>Spoiler
Then I'd just start making money off of my lucrative new supply of collars and it'd be toootally understandable for them to just appear around my neck. I wish I could accidentally phase Master into reality, or intentionally.
>>37484989
>Spoiler
Thank you, anon.
I hope you can get back into hypno too, even the most basic of stuff can be very worthwhile, I often find myself wondering why I ever hesitated to try again after listening to HH every once in a while, I don't understand why my mind so soon forgets the significance of the fun I had with hypno but fully remembers the fun otherwise, but hey ho.
>>
I want to boop a hypnotized mare.
>>
File: 1623083272352.png (85 KB, 493x479)
85 KB
85 KB PNG
Did the thing where I'm staying up late to wear my collar again, no regrets at all, I cannot recommend it enough. To those who understand the appeal, I needn't explain what a relief this is to me.
>>
p9
>>
>>37487399
Taking off the collar before I sleep: not so fun, but I'm sure Master wouldn't want me to make people uncomfortable with collar wearing. I've taken to wearing a light, soft scarf as I sleep though, it's not the same but it the feeling of something around my neck still comforts me.
I was going to listen to helping hands too but I honestly just fantasized for a bit and I felt very happy about being a good pet, among other things. I realize I might need to practice induction again too, but at least I have a little window of time to do it now, Hypno pettings are a bit more significant than imaginary ones.
>>
File: 1630901221423.png (537 KB, 1534x1287)
537 KB
537 KB PNG
WIP bump. In hindsight, it looks kind of silly like this. I'll have to fix what Dash is laying on the next time I draw. I've also never really drawn hands before. I might just go with hazy auras again unless they look good; If that's fine.
>>
>>37488643
>I realize I might need to practice induction again too, but at least I have a little window of time to do it now
That's great to hear, Anon. That also means hypho files will be easier for you since you'll be a lot more sleepy, so that's pretty great as well.
>>
>>37489228
I think most of us can infer it's hands, though actually seeing hands is always nice, so best of luck
>>37489242
Yep! Funny thing in that Google doc I think it says doing hypno while tired doesn't work when tired which is funny to me as it's very much made trancing easier for me. I do look forward to it either way!
>>
snowpity bumpity
>>
>>37490423
I haven't read the doc yet; I should probably do that sometime.
>>
>>37475923
>Villain NPC
I'm thinking there should be a villain NPC who's like, a well-dressed psychiatrist unicorn who'll appear every once in a while and try to isolate and hypnotize you with a fancy gold pocketwatch before vanishing without a trace.
>>37475923
>Magic stuff to give to players
Not a magic item, but I'm thinking maybe you could get a paddle ball toy in a shop or something that decreases your susceptibility to visual hypnosis techniques.
>>
>>37492792

Those are not bad ideas, however should the paddle ball toy Debuff the enemy doing the hypnosis or buff the player when resisting the effects?
>>
>>37490949
How would snowpity manifestation hypno go?
>>
>>37493833
I think just a buff for the player personally, but feel free to play with the mechanics and tweak if having an enemy debuff seems more fun, I'm not a game dev, just play em'
>>
>>37494258
Your spirit becomes kinder and more genuine.
>>
Bump on p8? Sure.
Seeing a couple of other people in tfg lament their critical lack of being a pony makes me want to recommend hypno but I hold back, figures they'll find their way here if they're interested still. Meanwhile this late at night thing isn't 100% ideal, I meant to do hypno today but I'm having to go to sleep earlier to wake up earlier this time. I just want to have my ears scratched again, literally just scratching my head in that area kind of works, and my imagination affords me more escapism than just that, but if I could feel HH with all the same intensity as my first session that would be pure delight.
>>
>>37498346
Guess who I am?
>>
>>37498618
The Queen of England
Welcome to our humble den of engineered self delusion, I hope you can get relief here even if it doesn't entirely solve your issue in the same sense it doesn't entirely solve mine.
>>
Oh and it's already been posted in thread, but you (apulanon) will want to start with the conversational induction from the vairaki files, then when you feel like you've achieved trance you can either try helping hands to make sure it's worked or just move straight on to trying pony TF files.

This also being said relaxing and giving it a chance really are key, the only shortcut is accepting there's no shortcuts. I know it might feel like it's urgent but distractions like panic are contrary to one's capacity to reach trance: it's an issue I've had a couple of times to get uniquely familiar with. Get comfy when you listen to hypno, I say if you're comfortable enough to sleep you're comfy enough for hypno and from there practice will make it easier. Maybe it'll be a bit weird at first listening to someone rambling to you about nothing but when you get used to that you should be comfortable enough to let the suggestions slip into your mind and just be very calm and comfortable all the while anyway. Best of luck!
>>
>>37462175
Here you go, Anon. I tried to draw good hands, but couldn't, so I made them look very vague. I hope you still enjoy it, though.

If you want to make your own edit with much better hands, you can use these. A word of warning, I use tons and tons of layers.
https://u.smutty.horse/mdachlecnbd.png
https://u.smutty.horse/mdachmbhndr.psd
>>
>>37499304
Thank you, anon!
Remember that for hands you can reference your own!
>>
>>37499304
Adorable stuff anon, thank you
>>
File: 1611006465685.gif (137 KB, 495x360)
137 KB
137 KB GIF
>>37499705
>spoiler
Yeah, I forgot to reference those hands I have.
>>
>>37500510
>Twinon confirmed a pony
>>
Early bump because
>>
>>37500510
P-post hooves please?
>>
In the early days people wrote hypnosis fanfiction, which was more productive than all your whining combined. Pathetic faggots. Egotistical fucks with no talent like you is a waste to society. I want to read about rainbow dash getting hypnotized and be humiliated in various ways. And the only thread I could've expected such story to appear on is now filled with delusional self-absorbant cocksuckers and virgins with low IQ who want a tulpa and some shit. No longer they appreciate imagination that a simple story could provide. No longer they are a mere spectator of the chaoc that ensues. Now those fucks want to de;iberately take part in it.

Pathetic. Get your hairy hands off my thread you sick nasty pieces of human garbage, I'll put you all in a shredder and make a cheap onions drink then sell it to single moms in your area. I'll stick a broom up your ass all the way till it comes out of your mouth and grill you till your autism is roasted the fuck out of your brains. You are the reason hitler came to power. You should only die and get pony AIDS, you twisted cum shitting pricks.
>>
File: laughing mares.gif (2.26 MB, 395x290)
2.26 MB
2.26 MB GIF
>>37502011
Thanks for the laugh, Anon. I needed that today.
>>
>>37502011
>my threads
the old hypno threads literally died and stayed dead for years, if you have any claims to the threads from the "early days" it expired over half a decade ago
since you fucks were incapable of keeping a thread alive, now we've made our own, it is no longer your thread. should have thought about that before killing off your thread for good
>>
File: 1629914097288.png (1.26 MB, 1668x2707)
1.26 MB
1.26 MB PNG
>>37502011
Holy shit I don't know what Anonfilly hypno file you listened to but it's the strongest effect I've seen yet, link?
>>
P9?
>>
File: 18qg4nx5anhnrjpg.jpg (17 KB, 256x352)
17 KB
17 KB JPG
>>37502011
new copypasta?
>>
File: HOOFA.png (206 KB, 953x1051)
206 KB
206 KB PNG
>Planned to sit down and write something hypno related
>Stared at the monitor for an hour and then accidentally fell asleep

>>37501578
I don't have any real grasp on hoof anatomy.
>>
>>37503525
I hope so, I want to do a hypno positive parody but I am too going asleep right now so iuuno just imagine they're threatening to hypnotise everyone.
>>
>>37503537
>I don't have any real grasp on hoof anatomy.
As far as show accurate goes, this is pretty good I think.
Well actually one criticism is that the joint bending could be a little bit more pronounced and joint-like rather than a subtle curve like this, otherwise it looks like the "bottom" of the hoof is on the front of the leg rather than at the bottom.
>>
Page NEIN is VERBOTEN
>>
>>37504369
and again
>>
>>37502011
>You should only die and get pony AIDS, you twisted cum shitting pricks.
I'd like to call attention now to the fact that this anon might just be engaging in some high-level LARP where he does kinky degradation play by pretending a bunch of horny ponies on the internet (who else gets pony aids?) volunteer to humiliate themselves by way of hypnosis for this guy's pleasure. Maybe he'll be like "you retarded fucking horse if you're going to hypnotize yourself into being useless how about you listen to this file, wear a collar and act like the dumb animal you are".
>>
>>37499304
what is the weird stuff coming out of her nose?
>>
>>37504369
>>37504830
Dancing is forbidden.
>>
>>37505788
No that's a hand booping her nose.
>>
File: 1621797879990.jpg (23 KB, 198x321)
23 KB
23 KB JPG
>expect the thread to be at p10
>thread mysteriously p1
>no bump
It's a mystery
>>
>>37506924
>bump thread
>delete post
>thread is now bumped without eating away at the post count
>>
>>37508366
the phantom bumper strikes again
>>
>>37508366
>>37508398
hypnothread, where bumps are sages but no bumps is a bump
>>
VINYLDRAW BUMP just for fun even tho the thread is only on page 6 how is everyone lmao
im doing some world building with those aforementioned ocs, how does everyone feel about mad science hypnosis :D
expect a treat or two in the coming days! or dont! im a complete fucking wild card, honestly! anyway cheers lads
>>
Hypnotist anon from the previous thread. I did another session with a first-timer. Nothing too exciting given I just used the same relaxation scripts I use as a test run on every other first-timer, but he responded well regardless. Each time I'm happy to know that people actually respond to this and feel better after the sessions. I've not found the drive to go back to custom script writing for my friends yet, but never say never.
I suppose I can also drop a drawing I did, but frankly I'm not sure how interested you guys are in this kind of hypno.
>>
>>37510325
that looks awesome!!!! i really like it :D
i like the cute blue pony in the corner too, has very >:3c energy
>>
File: 1631312505482.png (1.15 MB, 2400x1650)
1.15 MB
1.15 MB PNG
>>37510325
I'm pretty interested in it, personally. I love it. Also, I drunkenly decided to make this awful edit.
>>
>>37510590
I like it.
>>
>>37510174
>how is everyone lmao
Fine! But caught up with non hypno stuff, I've honestly just been settling for wearing my collar and fantasizing about Master and being their pet at this point.
>im doing some world building with those aforementioned ocs, how does everyone feel about mad science hypnosis :D
Oooh, sounds fun!
>expect a treat or two in the coming days! or dont! im a complete fucking wild card, honestly! anyway cheers lads
Thanks Vinyl, best of luck with it.

>>37510325
Glad to hear it's going well with your hypnotising other people anon, I hope you enjoy relaxing them as much as they enjoy relaxing with you. Wonderful image by the way, there's an odd way that hypno makes me feel like sexual themes are instead of just raunchy kind of relaxing and freeing, though I suppose that's just my mental associations with hypno now. Either way feel free, all content is good content, don't mind our specific habits.
>>37510590
>how do you feel about sneed posting
Dear me what a violent intersection of two ways I end up entertaining myself on the internet, pony hypno and sneed, excellent stuff.
Is that blue pony just in the distance looking smug or the yellow pony's tulpa? I ask because I'm kind of projecting you and your first-timer friend onto the situation the image and I feel like that's the calibre of weirdo we are around here, no offence, just curious.
>>
>>37510941
Based on what I know about the discord OCs the blue pony is a hypnotist (I might be wrong though)
>>
>>37510941
>Master won't give you any pets until you sneed post.
>>
>>37511044
Zephyr's Pet and Fly (Formerly Anon's)
Anon's Debt and Cry
>>
>>37510941
>>37511005
These are both just OCs of the friend I drew this for. He too was actually a subject of mine at one point.
The blue one is there because the yellow one mocked her for being dressed in similarly-skimpy attire, so she's reveling in the schadenfreude. Combine the fact that the yellow one is usually a haughty, cold bitch and you have the perfect reason to be smug about her being taken down a peg.
>>
>>37511204
Oh okay! That makes plenty of sense now, har har, honestly just more projecting from me of hypno as mind soothing escapism copium and not a fun kink.
>>
File: cherrychampagnebar.png (2.86 MB, 2000x2000)
2.86 MB
2.86 MB PNG
I LIED HERES A TREAT
except by the time i snapped out of the Flow Zone i realized its not super hypno-y? but im also just... really proud of it so i thought yall might like it too
or at least i hope u do 3:
anyway this is cherry champagne, third horse of the Hypno Trio as ive named them, with the other two being golden gears and strawberry swirl obviously
shes a bartender and gets golden gears to help her make hypnodrinks and shit
she doesnt just give them out at random tho, consent is important :)
anyway enough blurb ill slap the image desc on here and get outta ur hair

usually the barmares drink suggestions are good, but theyve never left you feeling quite like this before
everything feels warm and fuzzy, were her eyes always so captivating?
>>
>>37511122
There's a petpony named Spanish Fly in the Zephyrverse cyoa
>>
File: cute twi clapping2.gif (50 KB, 300x300)
50 KB
50 KB GIF
>>37511434
I love this image, Anon. There's something about all of your images that makes them feel nice and warm.
Although, for some unsolicited advice (because it bothers me a bit for an otherwise amazing image), her left wing isn't in the right position. Pony wings tend to come out of the back of their shoulder blades, between the shoulder and the spine, so in the image, her left wing should be completely overlapping her back. Currently, it's drawn behind her back, implying that her left wing is coming out of her right side (which is facing away from the viewer). Her right wing would look funny as well if you drew out the skeleton inside of the mare.
>>
>>37511434
>consent is important :)
>theyve never left you feeling quite like this before, everything feels warm and fuzzy, were her eyes always so captivating?
so consent is important but uninformed consent is still consent. based
pretty mare, I like the design, I'd stare into her eyes
>>
>>37511767
>unsolicited advice
i LOVE advice i absorb it into my BRAIN and then i GET GUD
THANK YOU

>>37512258
in my defense i was Sleepy. sneepy vinyl is stupid vinyl
more or less just meant shes not gonna like... MAKE anyone do anything ykno its all just comfy fun (considering normal alcohol kinda does that anyway)
but i figured people might like that description >:3
>>
File: Celessstia.gif (655 KB, 439x318)
655 KB
655 KB GIF
>>
NEIN page
GGGMJ
>>
File: 1614733434067.gif (2.19 MB, 1280x735)
2.19 MB
2.19 MB GIF
>>37512797
A mare's eyes are inherently entrancing. I wouldn't mind being unknowingly entranced by their eyes to make me feel comfier.
>>
>>37513631
And again.
2Y888
>>
>>37514625
What are these secret codes, what manchurian candidate pony programming are these supposed to activate?
>>
>>37511434
For the record this is a nice pic and story and I would have said it earlier but I can't think of exact words to describe it besides nice and warm, especially like the hypno effect POV.
>>
>>37514966
They're typing out their captcha because they got trips with it.
>>
As a heads-up, if anyone knows of any place where old hypno files might be stored on google drive, speak now or forever hold your peace (see >>37510688 if you're not aware).

tl;dr is that any link that can be found can be auto-processed to get the new format URL that will keep working, but anything that doesn't get processed could become unaccessible forever unless the original uploader is still alive, still cares, and goes to change the settings on the file. Only drive is affected, not docs or sheets or anything else.
As the anon who made the torrent last thread or so, and have dumped Perpetuality's and Positivity's youtube channels, I have local copies of all the pony hypno files I'm aware of, but just posting a call in case anyone has any gdrive links - or sources of links! (forums, youtube channels, pastebins...) - that they haven't bothered posting before, that now is the time to post them.
>>
Page 9, aaah!
>>
File: 1616707518331.jpg (35 KB, 518x531)
35 KB
35 KB JPG
>>37519371
>>
File: 1617105773088.png (318 KB, 1501x1947)
318 KB
318 KB PNG
>>37519935
AAAAAA
>>
File: 2620447.png (736 KB, 2493x2407)
736 KB
736 KB PNG
What makes a hypnofag ITT feel most wonderful and comfy while in a trance? Like, other than being susceptible, what are some things you especially appreciate a hypnotist doing to make a file better?
>>
>>37521405
I've been thinking about this one for a bit and I think out of everything it's having a voice that isn't especially exaggerated in any regard. There can still be intonation and emotion so long as it's calm and comforting but I struggle to get into hypno where the hypnotist is shouting, whispering or talking with a very strong accent to the point at which I feel they're leaning into their own accent.
The idea of whispering being offputting might sound a bit odd but honestly I don't enjoy hearing all of the "psspsswss" noises that come with speaking in a whisper and it also paints this kind of uncomfortable mental image that the hypnotist is right up in my face or whispering directly in my ear instead of just at a comfortable, casual conversating distance.
>>
Bump
>>
>>37522807
Yeah, I see what you mean. Ideally, for me, they would speak very clearly, enunciating well but still speaking in a soft, hushed voice, but without turning it into a whisper too often. Whispering doesn't bother me whenever I'm trying to relax, but I dislike it a lot if I ever listen to it dry. Although, to be honest, I was more asking because I'm wondering what would make someone more inclined to suggestions in terms of the script or how the hypnotist goes about it all. I've been reading up on the resources posted last thread, but I'm having a hard time trusting them for some reason. There's plenty of merit in them, but I don't feel compelled to completely internalize what's in there.
>>
>>37523901
With the big document that anon posted lots of stuff in it posited as fact is still subjective, it outright says in it that hypnosis doesn't work when you're tired when in the threads I've been in drowsiness as generally caused people to be much more receptive to hypnosis at the cost of potentially falling asleep mid trance.
I think what makes hypnosis more comforting is going to be very subjective from person to person as what they find naturally comfortable is going to depend on their personal disposition: they might prefer the voice of one gender or the other, or maybe they find things such as whispers or accents comforting as opposed to distracting.

>I was more asking because I'm wondering what would make someone more inclined to suggestions in terms of the script or how the hypnotist goes about it all
Well, comfort is key, but I think that telling people what they want to hear is always going to make suggestions more effective. This is a gamble when it comes to more generalized audio files because it necessitates making assumptions about your listener/subject and if those assumptions are wrong it can be very unsettling. That's all personal anecdote from me, sure, but as a hypnofag who is very into the escapism of it all suggestions like "you have always been a pony on the inside but only now can you see it clearly" and such are comforting and reassuring to hear, especially in a trance when one can't check their own confirmation biases.

Now, this all somewhat assumes the hypno the subject is listening to is that kind of wish fulfillment hypno, but I think this could be applied more broadly. Using permissive, enabling language to make whatever suggestions you're presenting sound like an opportunity for the subject to self actualize or express themselves might be good, in a way giving liscence to an entranced subject to engage in any crazy nonsense must surely have an appeal if it's presented in the context of lifting inhibitions which are otherwise required to be "normal". Suggestions could also hypothetically be side-loaded alongside more overtly validating hypnosis so the positive experience stands out in the subject's mind, with feelings of comfort and worldly rightness being associated with suggestions that may have otherwise not entrenched themselves as memorably.

This last thought is me definitely projecting my inclinations onto the hypothetical hypno subject here, but if one's to take the subject through some kind of process mentally maybe consider that they might be more comfortable with the whole thing if the mental image of themselves is the one that they'd prefer they have? Some people are immersed just imagining themselves as themselves IRL and have no problem with that, but I don't struggle to imagine other people who come to this thread feeling more comfortable imagining themselves with the body they wish they had, of a pony or suchlike. Granted, this one might just require the most assumption.
>>
File: 1624906366888.gif (1015 KB, 627x524)
1015 KB
1015 KB GIF
>>37524376
That's certainly a lot to think about, thanks.
>Suggestions could also hypothetically be side-loaded alongside more overtly validating hypnosis so the positive experience stands out in the subject's mind, with feelings of comfort and worldly rightness being associated with suggestions that may have otherwise not entrenched themselves as memorably.
What do you mean by this exactly?
>>
>>37525040
What I was getting at there was there was that people seem to have an easier time remembering experiences they have an emotional connection to, and that if there was a hypno experience they already had a positive emotional connection with that you could give them that hypnosis but then add more suggestions onto that in the hopes that they'll be retained just as much by integrating them. Say someone does hypno because they enjoy being petted, I know I do, now say they also want to do some other kind of hypnosis like hoof imposition or something: maybe it would be good to first induce the, then give them a bit of hypnotic petting so they have the familiar and positive mental association, and then integrate suggestions about having hooves inbetween or after the petting segment.
This is all pure theory on my part still, but I could see it working.
>>
I was originally going to work on one of the requests, but I felt pretty bad and lazy, so here's something kind of related to hypnosis. My headcanon is that as hypnosis became more and more popular for earth and pegasus ponies, they found better and better ways to hypnotize themselves without needing the use of magic or something from the Everfree Forest. Although a lot of the bigger machines and headgear were generally more effective, they wouldn't be the best for a pony who just wanted to relax without going into a super deep trance. So Silver Spanner is working on something much smaller, albeit a bit less powerful to unreceptive ponies, to make it easier and more comfortable to use. With that said, they can be very effective with some help. Candles, a nice aroma, maybe even someone you trust to help you become nice and relaxed.

>>37525663
It makes sense to me, at least on paper. I'll have to keep that in mind. Although, as you've said, it would take some assumptions. I think it's possible to hit a nice balance that works for everyone. If you're receptive to hypnosis, then I imagine all you'd need are good nudges anyways, nothing too big.
>>
Bump
>>
>>37526460
Comfy hypno story and pic anon, I wish I had more to say about it. Agreed too on the reply.

I'm sick with what's probably Corona right now which sucks but honestly isn't that bad so I probably have it mild but also the pain of being without Master has been much worse at times so this is paltry. I'm not worried about it even if it does get worse because I refuse to die before I'm with Master as their pet, I won't permit it. Ironically despite now having an abundance of time lying around in bed half awake, I don't see myself getting much hypno done now either because I'm hardly comfortable: drat. I might have time to read a lot of greens though so that's nice.
>>
Bump
>>
File: 1421746519429.png (214 KB, 601x466)
214 KB
214 KB PNG
>>37529080
>Pretending to be sick so you can get even more attention from master
>>
File: 1620003966850.png (26 KB, 140x233)
26 KB
26 KB PNG
>>37530078
Funny but also I would never lie to Master like that I wouldn't want to worry them for no good reason. I should be working to make them happy. Surely Master would do everything to make me feel better if I was ill and I wouldn't want to insult Master's goodwill.
>>
>>37530488
You're a very good petpony.
>>
File: 1620609367662.png (90 KB, 624x598)
90 KB
90 KB PNG
>>37530857
Thanks anon
>>
>>37530488
Good pony will get fed nice pony-equivalent-of-chicken-soup and doted on!
>>
File: 1620176151638.png (182 KB, 1623x914)
182 KB
182 KB PNG
>>37532065
Aaa thank you thank you
>>
page NEIN
>>
File: 175659.gif (73 KB, 500x500)
73 KB
73 KB GIF
hnnnnnnnnnnng
>>
>>37530857
i have not read or looked into these threads at all but saw this while scrolling through, i really love petplay so like, yeah?
>>
>>37535029
Okay so while there is petpony hypno audio files and stuff the reason I end up posting about pet stuff here is.
>I'm into hypno (the kink), check the thread out
>I do petting hypno file without knowing it would be petting, feels very nice and I even feel a pair of ephemeral pony ears on my head without any promt from the file
>I say it's good but that I hadn't been into pet stuff of any kind until that file
>Meanwhile, another anon says "what? I thought everyone was here because they read Zephyr's Tale"
>I decide to read it out of curiosity
>One Zephyr's Tale reading later, hypnothread becomes where I came for discussion and moral support for dealing with the myriad feelings Zephyr's Tale unlocked
>Hypno stops being about kinky stuff anymore for me, is mostly just a coping mechanism for the fact I'm not with my Master nor in a body more befitting of my disposition
>Discussion too LARP-y sounding for either slavepony thread or PTFG but Hypnothread, being somewhere where many people seem to understand how LARP-like discussion of actual genuine experiences is a thing, becomes the only place I can even comfortably talk about this
And thats why it says this is petponies anonymous at the start of the thread.
>>
>>37533783
That pic is very hnng indeed
>>
>>37535977
I want Twilight to hypnotize me into being her brush and cuddle slave.
>>
>>37536244
It's a bit interesting to note how experiencing hypnosis has changed my perspective on the kink. On one hand, I just shake my head at all the images out there of ponies basically getting brainwashed and mind controlled to do ridiculous stuff with clear implications that they would never want to do it normally, doubly so if they're shown mentally resisting and then "succumbing" anyway. And on the other hand, posts like these have become the most enticing thing ever.
>>
File: 6257779_crop.png (108 KB, 563x396)
108 KB
108 KB PNG
Twilight is the best pone to hypnotize.
>>
>>37538295
That, anon, I'd wager is a sign that you're submissive as hell: When you start finding the idea of being controlled enticing but don't like the mental image being painted of those who'd be in control doing submissive stuff.
Yes I am 100% projecting, I am irreversibly petpilled at this point, I guess you could just be a big fan of consent.
>>37538637
She does look real good doing it.
>>
>>37539102
>That, anon, I'd wager is a sign that you're submissive as hell
No arguments there, but I meant more from the point of view of having experienced "real" hypno and just not being able to suspend my disbelief for people who draw it like some kind of brainwashing that can be forced on someone.
On the submissive angle, it's relevant to the fact that I didn't really see the appeal until I tried it and expereinced the sensation of letting someone else guide my thoughts.
>>
File: 1631932065151.png (825 KB, 5000x5000)
825 KB
825 KB PNG
>>37539102
It could go either way for me, personally. The thought of putting Twilight into a nice, deep, and relaxing trance warms my heart just as much as trusting her with control over my mind warms muh dick.

>>37538637
What you don't see in the cropped out portion of the image: me massaging the sore muscles and tight tendons out of her legs and hooves, right before letting her cool off with a nice relaxing bath.
A part of me wants to write a relaxing hypno green soon, if anons are interested. I know there was a green like that last thread, and that one was very cozy.
>>
>>37539574
>if anons are interested
Very, extremely.
>>
Bump
>>
I swear this thread has been on page 4 for like 12 hours now
>>
>>37547359
We've hypnotised hiro into locking its position on the catalog
>>
>>37547471
You jinxed it, Anon.
>>
>>37548182
I jinxed it, snapped the thread out of trance
>>
You wouldn't hypnotize a thread, would you?
>>
>>37549174
You say that like I haven't set up a series of hyperspecific triggers to make everyone think they have hooves at the most inconvenient time. But that certainly wouldn't be the point at hoof, would it?
>>
>>37550959
>the earlier threads where everyone had just learned the Helping Hands trigger phrase
>Anons intentionally and unintentionally giving one-another intense pettings through the thread
That was great, I wish there was more stuff like HH that was accessible enough that we could have antics like that again.
>>
File: pony yelling at bread.png (128 KB, 453x373)
128 KB
128 KB PNG
>>37550959
>Holding waifu's hooves
>My hands turn into hooves because I had a certain thought
>Can't easily hold her hoof
>>
>>37551361
>he can't hold his waifu's hooves with hooves
ngmi
>>
Bump
>>
File: 2352345634.png (40 KB, 188x215)
40 KB
40 KB PNG
Today has been a very slow month for me compared to last month or the month before in terms of creating OC. I'd like to finish everything for this thread before the month ends, but I don't want to be lazy or rush anything.
>>
File: 1615681699783.gif (585 KB, 720x480)
585 KB
585 KB GIF
>>37553208
>Today
I meant this month.
>>
Bump
>>
The page is NEIN
>>
>>37554263
It is NEIN again.
>>
File: Spoiler Image (195 KB, 1174x1031)
195 KB
195 KB PNG
Goodnight bump. It should ideally be finished Wednesday. I'll probably randomly pick a pony and get rid of the book and magic aura. I only added it there to try and explain why it was physically happening, but it wasn't really in the request. I also realized a bit late that this pose has been done a billion times.
>>
>>37554930
Bomp eet
>>
>>37555769
He tranced?
>>
Bump
>>
Page 9 bump
>>
File: 1631020842215.png (1.77 MB, 2000x1639)
1.77 MB
1.77 MB PNG
Twilight is planning on the best ways to secretly hypnotize you.
>>
p9 goes up
>>
>>37564113
and again
>>
boop
>>
>>37562518
Something about this just makes it look so cute. Probably the post-it note.
>>
>>37566703
Deviously cute.
>>
File: 915694.png (266 KB, 869x798)
266 KB
266 KB PNG
I would love to help Twilight relax.
>>
Bump

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.