[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/mlp/ - Pony

[Advertise on 4chan]

Name
Spoiler?[]
Options
Comment
Verification
4chan Pass users can bypass this verification. [Learn More] [Login]
Flag
File[]
  • Please read the Rules and FAQ before posting.
  • There are 43 posters in this thread.

08/21/20New boards added: /vrpg/, /vmg/, /vst/ and /vm/
05/04/17New trial board added: /bant/ - International/Random
10/04/16New board for 4chan Pass users: /vip/ - Very Important Posts
[Hide] [Show All]

Janitor applications are now closed. Thank you to everyone who applied!

[Advertise on 4chan]

Previous Thread: >>37316053
This is a thread about mutual sexy times involving herm pones.
Please try to at least tolerate others' differences in taste, and don't go overboard with discussions of extreme fetishes.

Greentexts: https://ponepaste.org/5332
>>
>>37448570
Milking meaty marecocks with my mouth
>>
I want to see Octavia and Vinyl sword fight for the aux cord.
>>
>ded
Next time it dies before bump limit, let the bread rest for a week or so before baking, OP.
>>
>>37450378
well green was promised >>37441637
we just have to see if it happens
>>
>>37450378
I agree with this.
>>
You know, there is a distinct lack of vinyl and octavia vanilla sex futa stories. On fimfic, there's like 3 that arent anthro or involve furry fetishes like piss and diapers.
>>
>>37450378
Regular OP here, I actually didn't bake this bread because I was busy with college yesterday. If this bread falls short of the bump limit by at least half, I'll wait a week before baking the next one, and if it falls short by less than that I'll wait a few days.
>>
>>37451435
There really ought to be more vanilla sex futa stories in general desu
>>
>>
cello... scrotum... edition? there's something i am not catching on too
>>
File: 2474978.png (1.48 MB, 1624x1549)
1.48 MB
1.48 MB PNG
>>37449561
>>37451435
My favorite
>>
>>37452697

Got one for RGRE I'm slowly working on where Anon fucks futa-Tempest.

I'll cross-post it here when I'm done.
>>
>>37451435
>>37454121

there is also a distinct lack if pony futa art of octavia and vinyl. almost all of it is >3d anthro

sad
>>
>>37451435
>>37454327
At this point, I’ll take what I can get.
>>
>>37453677
https://edition.cnn.com/2009/HEALTH/01/28/uk.cello.scrotum.hoax/
>>
Ball bump
>>
Crossposting a short one-shot I came up with in a G5 thread when inspiration struck and kept itself kindled
>>37455519
>Zipp and Hitch compare their cocks
>Their sizes are only slightly different
>They have to get close enough that their balls are squished together to even see any difference
>Zipp has a touch more length, but Hitch matches that difference in girth
>Cue a round of friendly ribbing over this discovery
>"Length is used for statistical measurement~"
>"Girth is what you feel when you put it to use~"
>A couple nudges, a few playful shoves, and soon enough the two are sent tumbling over one another across the ground
>Before they even know it, they're both on the ground beside each other and passionately frotting to completion
>After they climax, the pair of ponies look into each other's eyes
>"Say, Zipp, you've got a really nice cock."
>"You have a great cock as well, Hitch."
>Each lazily gives the other a smile as they bask in the afterglow together
>>
File: Zipp choking hazard.png (199 KB, 244x400)
199 KB
199 KB PNG
>>37455540
Speaking of which, I have an idea for the next thread's OP pic
>>
>>37456129
Err, speaking of Zipp rather
>>
>>37455540
i cant wait for the movie now!
>>
>>37455288
One of the best parts desu
>>
>>37453677
I didn't get it either, anon
>>
Are there any good futa-Rarity stories?
I want Rarara telling me to bend over.
>>
>>37458685
https://www.fimfiction.net/story/119877/control
>>
>>37454497
interesting, thats something Ive never heard of before
>inb4 zoomer
>>
tip touch
>>
Trixie shows you her magic trick, what do you do with this knowledge?
https://cdn.ponybooru.org/img/view/2021/7/14/2890321.png
>>
>>37460139
see if it works in reverse
>>
>>37460139
Fuck the base of her cock through her pussy and shoot my cum through the tip of her cock
>>
ive found the cello scrotum!

https://cdn.ponybooru.org/img/view/2020/7/31/1800697.png
>>
>>37460139
Actually this makes a point. Would futa ponies have two urethras?
>>
File: [piercing screech].jpg (36 KB, 274x274)
36 KB
36 KB JPG
>>37460756
not this again
>>
https://cdn.ponybooru.org/img/view/2020/7/11/64293.png
>>
>>37461328
sadly lacking in marebits
>>
>>37460756

https://derpibooru.org/images/1943285
>>
>Huffing irritably, you try in vain to shake off your "spirited" pursuer.
"Vinyl please, you know I'm getting ready for my performance, I've only been talking about it all week."
>"And you know what this dress does to me Tavi~" Vinyl coos, yet again rubbing her side against yours like a filly in her first heat.
>You did know, the beautiful purple Carousel Boutique piece clung to you so deliciously that on more than one occasion you had to tear your own eyes away from the mirror.
>Narcissistic tendencies aside, Rarity really could sew quite the dress, it even had a side slit to show off your cutiemark.
>You're taken out of your thoughts by an electric blue tail mischievously flicking your snout, a very distinct feminine scent causing your nostrils to flare.
>A wonderful bouquet, especially when mixed with your perfume. She was not playing fair tonight.
"I-I can't Vinyl, I should've already left to attend the pre-show me-"
>"And kiss ass to all the fancy nobles yeah, yeah."
"Vinyl, your language pleas-"
>"Don't tell me you'd really rather hang out with those boring stuffed shirts than this sexy babe right here~"
>Vinyl punctuates her sentence by bending over in front of you, her head planted on the floor and tail raised to the ceiling, presenting all her most delectable bits.
>The potent smell of her sex hits you head on like a wave, a blush burning your cheeks and an unbecoming amount of drool escaping your lips.
>Gyrating her hips seductively, you see what you've done to her, how ready she is, her marehood dribbling a steady stream down her pendulous sack and turgid member, joining the flow coming from her tip.
>Speechless, you greedily drink in the sight, your own tail starting to flag as you wink in time with her.
>"Well?~"
>Vinyl peeks over her shoulder, a characteristic grin stuck on her blasted muzzle.
>She already knew she had you.
>Curses.
>Sucking back the drool like a drunk hillbilly, you compose yourself as best you can.
"Of course I would love nothing more than to stay and waste the evening with you Vinyl, but I /really/ must be going, no matter how much I want to stay."
>Turning to the door, you glance back at your jilted cream puff.
"You're always welcome to attend if you'd like."
>"Ugh, pass. Too much snobbery for m-"
"Well if you're sure, I suppose I'll have to find something else to do at intermission~"
>Flicking your rear to the side, the slit in your dress flows smoothly over your flank and exposes your rear briefly to the frustrated mare.
>Two can play that game.
>Sashaying to the door, you pick up your case and step forward.
>Or at least you try to.
>Peering down at your stuck hooves, they're being held in place by a purple glow.
"VinNYYYYYYYLLLLL?!"
>Your dress is ripped up out of the way and a muzzle thrust under your tail.
>"My favorite lacy lingerie too?! Yeah there's no way you're leaving now."
>"This ass," a hoof sharply smacks your behind "is mine!"
"L-language Vinyl!"
>>
>>37461921
>Hooves roam over your backside as little nips grace your thighs and dock.
>Gasping, you feel your garters unclasp with magic and your panties roughly pulled down.
"Vinyl, really, darling, please, you're going to make me late!"
>Your pleading is met with a tongue lashing on your lower lips.
>"Sorry, hah~, gonna make you cum instead, can't take it any more, mmf, this is your fault."
>Struggling against your magical bondage, you try to get out of range of the invading tongue lapping at you greedily.
>The assault does abruptly stop, but for another reason.
>"No way."
>Lips kiss your asshole and pull, making you clench, but Vinyl's infernal magic sees to that, pulling out the violet plug nestled in you with a squelch.
>"Oh you nasty slut! Wearing a huge buttplug to your fancy-schmancy getup- wait a minute. This is mine!"
>Embarrassment washes over you at Vinyl's discovery, your ears folding back.
"I-it makes me play better, I apologize for taking your things without asking."
>A wet warm tongue replaces the plug, swirling around inside you as far as it can reach.
>A muffled "Sorry?" comes between wet sounds of Vinyl eating your ass.
>Removing her sodden face, she prods you with the tip of the plug.
>"Babe that's hot as /buck/!"
>Driving the large buttplug back inside you in one go, it smashes into your prostate making your knees quake and cock jump in it's sheath.
"Langu-Ohhh bbbbuck-ets" You mewl, too overwhelmed to notice your succubus snake her way between your legs.
>"Lets see if we can make little Tavi say hello."
>All at once, your sheath is engulfed in Vinyl's hot mouth, her tongue slipping inside to lap at your head.
>Trying your best not to give in, your glutes flex as you're expertly blown.
>It's a losing battle, with each inch she manages to coax out, the easier it is for her to get more.
>In less than a minute, your snake charmer has you harder than you've ever been, your tip twitching in her mouth as she plumbs your slit with that silver tongue of hers.
>Releasing with a lewd pop, Vinyl nuzzles up and down your length, smearing pre everywhere.
>"Mmm I knew you'd be happy to see me~"
>Running her face down the underside of your cock, Vinyl exits from under your shaking frame and gives you a sticky grin.
>"You sure you don't wanna stay?"
>A fire in your loins, you look to the clock, bite your lip and sigh.
"Please."
>"Please what?"
"B-b-buck me."
>"That's my girl."
>Somehow Vinyl's grin gets even wider, closing the distance between you two and locking her lips with yours.
>You taste yourself on her lips, even more so when she gives back your pre she saved.
>The flavor spreads in your mouth as Vinyl massages your tongue with hers, making sure you get every last drop.
>Parting, Vinyl smooches your nose as you swallow your gift, the warm liquid seeping down your throat.
>As Vinyl gets behind you again, you notice just how wet you are as her breath tickles your sodden thighs and soaked lacy stockings.
>>
>>37461922
>Magic tickles your body again as your bra, garter belt, and ball bra are all expertly unclasped and removed, letting you hang in the air freely.
>Immediately your plumbs are given a bath, one sucked into Vinyl's greedy mouth and then exchanged for the other one.
>Your teats receive the same treatment, lavished with kisses and sucks, your nipples becoming just as hard as your twitching cock.
>"Buuuck you smell so goooood." Vinyl moans, mashing her face into your crotch.
"Vinyl t-that's enough foreplay, p-please, take me."
>A sharp inhale is all you get in response until two hooves wrap around your flanks.
>"Don't have to tell me twice." Comes a low growl.
>Unfortunately for her, Vinyl was a little shorter than you so it took her a bit to mount you.
>Giggling, you position your rump under her stomach, feeling Vinyl's gushing head line up with your entrance.
>"B-buck, c'mon Octy don't laugh!"
"My apologies, here, let me help."
>Using your strong earth pony legs, you pop Vinyl up and skewer yourself as she comes back down with almost practiced grace.
>The resulting slap of Vinyls teats hitting your ass and your balls colliding echoes around the room with your combined yelps soon after.
>Vinyl's flare bulges inside you as she paws at your hips, panting.
>"P-pony feathers Octavia, go easy, I just about popped right there."
"Mmf, y-yes well we're running out of time. You said you were going to make me cum yet here I am, dreadfully still hot and bothered."
>The grip around your hips tightens and the nape of your neck is bitten with a growl.
>"I'm gonna breed your fat ass with so much cum you'll look pregnant."
"Do it."
>Unbeknownst to you, Vinyl casts a spell on the base of her cock as she slowly pulls out of you.
>Ramming herself back home, you barely have time to catch the breath that was knocked out of you before she's slamming back in with another stroke.
>The lace of your dress brushes over your glands, becoming slick with your fluids as it teases you.
>Vinyl's heavy balls collide again and again with yours, faster and faster as her pace quickens.
>Her broad head pulsates inside you, kissing your womb every few thrusts.
>Your walls milk her battering ram, making it spurt some of it's cream, lubricating Vinyl's crazed beat.
>Every thrust hits the plug in your ass, subsequently colliding into your prostate which makes your dick slap against your belly, each time shooting gobs of pre into your dress.
>Vinyl's horn crackles and pings, unable to keep her spell going it discharges with a heavy smell of ozone.
>After this, Vinyl's thrusts become erratic and her legs tremble.
>"Buckbuckbuckbuck, here it comes Taviiiiii!"
>Vinyl's horn lights again as she casts another spell, giving one last thrust as her balls balloon to almost double the size along with her head inside you swelling obscenely, locking in place against your cervix.
>>
>>37461929
>Vinyl hunches over, trying to push more of herself inside as her cock begins to throb, shooting boiling cum directly into your womb.
>Rope after rope of cum paints your insides, filling you to the brim and then some, overflowing out of your love tunnel and dripping on the floor.
>Still cumming, Vinyl's whole body shakes as the strong pushes of her cock and your squeezing walls drive her into a second orgasm, intensifying the flow.
>Your belly distends, bloated with cum, it pushes down on your cock as Vinyl keeps cumming.
>You aren't with her however, as she fills you, you feel your own orgasm slip away.
>Bollocks, were so close, right there with her, maybe just one thrust away.
>Your frustration builds as Vinyl drools on the back of your dress, her cock slowing down to a lazy pulse.
>Giving it's last, Vinyl's cock deflates enough to pull out, which it does, along with Vinyl falling off of you into the puddle you two had made on the floor.
>The dam broken, warm cum seeps out of your pussy, splattering on Vinyl's crotch below.
>"Sweet b-bucking Celestia Tavi, I think I came my soul into you."
>Catching a glimpse at your cum belly, she laughs hoarsely.
>"G-guess I really did make you look preggers h-heh."
>Magic tickles your hole again as the magenta toy is pulled from your insides.
>Inserting it into herself, Vinyl sighs. "Y'know all you gotta do is ask to use my stuff Tav, sharing is caring after all."
>Turning around to face the cocky DJ, she sees the drenched tent you were pitching in your now ruined dress.
>"You... didn't?"
"No I did not."
>Panicking a little, Vinyl spreads her legs to show off her weeping sex.
>"T-that's okay! You can finish insid-"
"You'd like that, wouldn't you."
>"Uh, well we both would?"
"Hold your teats together."
>"...'Kay."
>Doing as she was told, Vinyl puts a hoof on either side of her considerable bust, sandwiching her flaccid cock inside.
>Cooly straddling her, you push your dress out of the way and press your cock into her messy glazed cleavage.
>Sliding your way in, you grind against her shaft with yours, making it throb weakly.
>Popping out the top of her tits, you stop when yours meet the underside of hers.
>Immediately pulling back out, you make sure to push down hard with your cock on your way back in.
>"Jeez ease up Tavi." Vinyl whimpers as you press against her sensitive member.
"What?" A tinge of anger in your voice.
>"N-nothing."
>Speeding up your tempo, Vinyl squirms under you, her overstimulated tip taking a beating as it begins to harden again.
>Closing in on the edge, you voice your irritation with each thrust.
"Stupid. Horny. Minx. Thinks. She. Can. Cum. Without. Me. I. Don't. BUCKING. THINK. SO."
>With those last few thrusts Vinyl's cock erupts again, the owner crying out with a mix of pain and pleasure.
>You don't slow down, in fact her cumming again only sends you into more of a frenzy, spattering her cum into her chest and face with your invigorated thrusts.
>>
>>37461931
"Selfish. Bitch. Making. Me. Late. Like. My. Time. Means. Nothing."
>Continuing with your berations, you refuse to let her get soft, you'll wring every last drop out of her if you need to.
>Vinyl decides to get smart and desperately uses her magic to help get you off as soon as possible, apparating faux mouths and vaginas to please your pistoning cock.
>The extra attention starts to bring you over the edge, magical mouths sucking your teats and clit and several floating vaginas spearing themselves all at once on your rod.
>Vinyl's cum covered mammaries begin spraying milk as you slap against them harder and harder, almost at the finish line.
>Panting, your cock glides over Vinyl's, your glands and medial rings smashing against each other as you get closer to release.
>A spectral tongue manifests at your cumslit and dives down your urethra, massaging you from the inside.
>This finally sends you over, your load blasting down your length, covering Vinyl in your sticky love.
>Of course, her beaten cock also gets to pop again, making her scream.
>"Yes! Buck my tit-pussy!"
>You do just that, pumping your last few shots onto Vinyl's coat where it mixes with her own cum.
>Pulling out from Vinyl's goopy boobs, you smear your cock against her lips.
"Clean your mess."
>Obediently licking up the combined spunk off of you, Vinyl's ministrations get you quite quickly back to full mast, much to her fear if her whimpering was anything to go by.
>Looking to the clock, there's no hope you'll get there on time.
"Buck it, I'm already late."
>And with that, you unceremoniously shove yourself down Vinyl's throat until you hilt.
"Hah, and you call me a slut, you didn't even choke, whorse." You tell the mare who currently had your sack stuffed against her nose.
>A spatter against your neck takes your attention, Vinyl cumming again at your rough treatment.
>You just giggle, pulling back and slapping her face with your balls, building up your tempo again.
"You should really work on your stamina dear, unless of course you like cumming yourself raw."
>All you get in return are gags and sputters as you give Vinyl a good throat swabbing.
"Oh and just so you know, I'm not pulling out until I cum, so I would try harder if I were you."
>This causes Vinyl to freak out, her tongue going into overdrive as she rapidly swallows and lights her horn again.
>The mystical tongues go to work, probing for your weaknesses desperately.
>They gather on your nips, length, and clit, but it isn't enough.
>Venturing further, one reaches your ponut and wriggles inside, looking for your special spot.
>Missing a beat in your thrusts, your tip bulges, distending Vinyl's throat and making her cough.
>She found it.
>>
>>37461935
>The rest of the tongues invade your asshole, all rushing to your cum button and mashing it relentlessly.
>Bucking your hips reflexively, you push as far as you can into Vinyl's throat.
"Ooh yes, simply -ah wonderful. Now you're going to c-cast that spell on me so I can- oh Celestia, return the favor."
>A tingling sensation envelops your testicles, turning hot as it makes them overproduce cum, bulging and swelling to almost double the size.
>The attack at your backdoor hasn't slowed down, and you feel your orgasm coming like a runaway train.
"You're almost done! Such a good little cocksucker, just a little m-moreeee, yes yes YES! AHHHHHHHHHH~"
>Your tongue lolls out of your mouth and eyes roll back as your white hot seed rockets down your cock.
>Your cumtube bloats at the sheer amount of cum launched out of you, exploding into Vinyl's stomach.
>Barely hanging on, Vinyl takes as much of her meal as she can, but quite a bit of it backs up out her mouth and nose as she holds on to her last bit of precious air.
>Quick taps on your cutiemarks try to get your attention, but you're too busy emptying a gallon of cum into her gullet to notice.
>Like you before, Vinyl's belly fills with your cream, each throb packing more thick batter into the DJ.
>One last time Vinyl's cock erupts, painting your face to match your sticky pearl necklace.
>Coming back to reality, the frantic taps on your sides tell you it was time to give Vinyl some well deserved air.
>Pulling out, you leave her mouth with a wet pop and shoot your last two strings across her snout.
>Vinyl was a mess, coughing up cum bubbles, the mare was plastered with white, streaks of tears and saliva the only other thing running on her face.
"And now you have my soul." You say, nuzzling the gasping mare.
>She absolutely reeked of sex, although you're sure you were no better.
>Trotting over her, you drag your limp cock down her body as you reach for her bum, pulling out the purple buttplug.
>As you do, one more squirt of cum comes from Vinyl's sheath.
"This is mine now." You say matter of factly, smearing a copious amount of mixed fluids onto it before sliding it back inside you where it belonged.
>Taking a few steps, you realize your ensemble is incomplete.
"Oh, if you would be so kind as to re-dress me, mon petit chou à la crème, your magic is very convenient."
>"Uhhg huh." Comes Vinyl's weak reply.
>Your bras, garters, and panties are all floated over and clasped in their respective areas, if a little slimy and gooey.
"What I would give to be a unicorn... well maybe not. They don't seem very durable."
>>
File: 2022809.png (2.01 MB, 2000x2000)
2.01 MB
2.01 MB PNG
>>37461936
>Chuckling to yourself, you glance at the clock to see you are /very/ late.
"c'est la vie" you say with a shrug, picking up your case.
>Pausing by the door you look back at your lover, almost comatose.
"One more thing dear, I expect you to show up at intermission, and yes this is a 'lame fancy frou frou party' so wear something nice."
>"...'Kay."
"And clean yourself up. Or don't, I'll be showing you how /earth ponies/ breed backstage."
>With that, you open the door and step out into the cool evening.
>>
>>37461941
Nice
>>
>>37448570
have a cleansing bump
>>
>>37461941
Thanks for the delivery, writefriend!
>>
File: smug octavia.png (142 KB, 1000x1123)
142 KB
142 KB PNG
>>37460679
>>
I'm curious: futa stallions - yay or neigh?
>https://strawpoll.com/fq8751gyz
>>
>>37461921
<3
lovely
>>
>>37464531
>I don't even know what to make of the votes because neigh has a double-meaning
>>
File: 1630368569857.png (329 KB, 753x666)
329 KB
329 KB PNG
Popular.
>>
In futa equestria, everyone is futa, the species just evolved that way because then there are no issues of running out of one gender or the other in a natural disaster. Although ponies still exhibit feminine and masculine features, as the dichotomy of the features is useful because they need large and strong stallions for hard labor and protection, while they also need the smaller and softer mares for child care and teaching.
>>
>>37466566
Supremely based
>>
bump for more octavinyl.
>>
>>37465847
Obviously neigh is meant to mean no here. I wouldn't expect anyone to fuck up the results by answering it as anything else.
>>
>>37468169
instructions unclear, penis caught in fuel pump
>>
fluffing
>>
>>37469814
?
>>
>>37464531
Adding pussy makes a male body better.
>>
>>37470435
this is true
>>
>>37460756
Probably two, but I prefer it coming out of only one.

https://cdn.twibooru.org/img/view/2020/7/17/1003244.png
https://cdn.twibooru.org/img/view/2020/7/17/1003249.png
It's hard to pick a favorite sometimes.
>>
>>37471493
I prefer not fixating on piss, thank you very much
>>
>>37471493
Or, they can control which one they use, but sometimes they forget and use the wrong one.

https://twibooru.org/398927
>>
>>37472058
but if you don't let your waifu pee in your butt, how are you supposed to give her a baby?
>>
>>37471493
Not bad.

>>37472631
Anon, I...
>>
>>37472631
Anon...
>>
That could make for a cute story tho, futa dash and futa ponk trying to figure out how to make a foal, they over hear the CMC talking and learn you're supposed to pee in eachother's butts, so ponk and dash try it, but really, its just gross, then Twilight or AJ or Rara, find them in a bush or barn or something, and after getting over their disgust / laughter, they show, hooves on, how to really make a foal.
>>
>>37473325
fuck, you're right. I don't like it, but you're actually right. fuck you for being right
>>
File: Spoiler Image (448 KB, 3475x2539)
448 KB
448 KB JPG
>>37473791
perhaps you might be... pissed?
>>
>>37473325
>"Dang it! Hold still Pinkie!"
>"I'm trying, hurry up and pee already, I really need to go!"
>"I said I'm trying! But I can't get it to come out when my stupid thing is all stiff! Hold still so it will go down so I can pee, then you do me, okay?"
>"I know I know, but I'm just so nervoucited to see our cute foals already!"

"Hwat in the sam hill are yall doin' in my barn!"
>>
>>37470435
Horsecock and horsepussy are a phenomenal combo, and rounding out the pair on a mare or a stallion instantly improves the horse.
>>
>>37449561
They probably just swordfight for the hell of it desu
>>
>>37463335
what did he mean by this?
>>
Is anybody up for stepping up to continue the round-robin?
>>
>>37476733
He was trying to push some thread off the catalog, he spent like an hour bumping all the other threads, including this one.
>>
>>37478312
damn, that's some serious autism
>>
>>37477176
sure, go ahead
>>
>>37478872
>tfw this green is gonna get stalled from bystander syndrome again
>>
>>37477233
>>
>>37479337
>>
File: 188562.png (648 KB, 700x700)
648 KB
648 KB PNG
I want to lovingly snuggle to sleep with Fluttershy in the afterglow of an affectionate lovemaking session, with our herm pone packages resting against one another's as we hold one another in a warm mutual embrace
>>
>>37479455
How is it that thread has more activity than this one?
>>
>>37480905
Cause it’s gay.
>>
>>37480905
Because it's more in your face like "COCKS UP YOUR ASS" rather than subtle like Mares with... "flares"...
>>
>>37480905
No one there is really talking about marecocks much. They're mostly talks about sticking things up their asses and olive oil, which as it turns out, works great as lube.
>>
>>37480905
>>37481133
Pretty much this, plus it works as a prompt for argument
>>
This brings up a good point, are there any futa cadence x normal shining stories?
>>
>>37481509
Imagine Shining filling his wife's love canal with his breeding rod while their balls slap together on every thrust
>>
>>37481545
Heaven...
>>
>>37461941
incredible job man
>>
>>37461941
I have a feeling Vinyl's gonna be walking funny for at least a week
>>
>>37481422
There is an anon there discovering the wonders of marecock
>>
>>37482340
Sounded like samefagging to me.
>>
>>37481535
there are zero Shining x Cadence futa stories.
>>
>>37481509
I want my pony wife to fuck my throat like this.
>>
File: 2691753.png (1.1 MB, 6800x4900)
1.1 MB
1.1 MB PNG
>>37483831
Saw this nice green while scrolling through the catalog
>>
File: lewdbutilikeit.jpg (209 KB, 900x768)
209 KB
209 KB JPG
>>37484365
>cum exchange
>>
>>37480905
One-off threads in general are more approachable than generals, and an anon in that very thread said "there's a lack of horny energy most days."
>>
>>37481509
Godspeed, anon.
>>
boop
>>
there is a surprising lack of cmc threeway futa stories.
>>
>>37486228
>https://derpibooru.org/images/2590103
>>
>>37487405
https://twibooru.org/2539647
I Twiggy to boop me with her fat horsecock.
>>
>>37487464

are you sure you meant to say twiggy?
https://cdn.ponybooru.org/img/view/2020/12/16/2734013.webm

not just twily?
https://cdn.ponybooru.org/img/view/2021/3/5/2794888.png
>>
>>37487587
twiggle spriggle
>>
>>37488353
twinkle sprinkle
>>
File: just.png (278 KB, 605x706)
278 KB
278 KB PNG
>>37479337
>>
File: bump.png (171 KB, 665x686)
171 KB
171 KB PNG
>>
File: 2564462.png (721 KB, 825x711)
721 KB
721 KB PNG
Still a few weeks to go, but any thoughts on the G5 pones?
>>
>>37491385
I really like the idea of Sunny getting hilted on Twilight's massive cock and then filled to the brim with her cum, but other than that, I don't really have many feelings on them. Half the time I forget they even exist.
>>
>>37491385
I really don't care much about them and can't say I'm looking forward in the slightest for the film and series. Half the cast doesn't even have an appealing design, and to say nothing about those borderline grotesque and uncanny 3D models.
The drawn porn is alright I guess.
Izzy is a lovable airhead Ponk 5.0 who you know just loves getting creampies every single night. Maybe she loves giving them too.
Sunny already got fanon'd into being obsessed with Twilight's massive musky meaty maredick, which is extremely based.
And Hitch makes me even gayer, holy shit I want Hitch Thundercock to cum inside me.
That's about it, don't care in the slightest about the other two, specially Zipp, what a god damn eyesore.

Fuck, now I'm hard. Recommend me some big dick Izzy.
>>
File: Spoiler Image (36 KB, 1000x562)
36 KB
36 KB JPG
>>37491611
Honestly, they've been growing on me and I've been starting to actually get hyped for the movie, even if it's just alright. From the promo material I see potential in each of them to be engaging, lovable characters, with Pipp being the least certain. I hope we get some great chemistry and interactions from the crew.
Also, Hitch is starting to make me weak in the knees with some of his softer traits, and he even might have some parallels to Fluttershy.
>>
>>37491611
>spoiler
there's one I posted last thread that I haven't seen on any boorus >>37380248
>>
what are some of the best stories you've ever read, either greens or on fimfic
>>
DIE
>>
File: twigasm.png (83 KB, 376x350)
83 KB
83 KB PNG
>>37493450
Hello again.
Anybody ever tell you about rules 39 and 40?
This nigger's been using all caps for 10 straight (straight, heh) hours, that's some dedication.
>>
>>37493450
>>37493512
He's got stamina that's for sure, it's mighty impressive. I ran out earlier due to hunger
>>
>>37493514
I just finished unloading my balls to a pic of my wife with a fat maredick and there's absolutely nothing you can do about it ^:)
Last (You), don't spend all the change I gave you in one place.
>>
>where were you when futafags got their very own personalized Lee?
>>
ah yes, such a bastion of mental and emotional stability and fortitude! i am glad he is here to show us the light
>>
>>37493412
Fluttershy's week long foot long is a classic.
>>
File: 1630351959576.jpg (90 KB, 1152x1152)
90 KB
90 KB JPG
>>37493967
>>
>>37493608
Take your meds schitzo lmao
>>
>>37494004
Hey would you look at that. It's Big Hat Trixie
>>
>>37493608
https://youtu.be/fVn4ndyTb3U
>>
>>37494030
>Big Hat Trixie
Does she teach you advanced sorceries?
>>
>>37494042
She teaches you all kinds of tricks, including how to hide her magic wand.
>>
File: laughing mares.png (293 KB, 1018x1024)
293 KB
293 KB PNG
imagine being so gay that you focus exclusively on dicks in a thread about herms
>>
>>37494077
>I'M NOT LEE
Of course not, no one's implying that, but if you had half a brain cell phone you'd have figured that out already.
You do however post exactly like he does, always repeating yourself in a massive sperg out. It's hilarious.
>>
>>37494077
you know this thread is for grillanons, right?
>>
>>37494036
I love jb, I wish he would do covers, or serious songs, he has an amazing singing voice.

I also want a full version of legend of the rent.
>>
>>37494077
>I'M NOT LEE
Thats exactly what Lee would say.
>>
alright everyone, back to the topic
>>
>>37495130
What part of the marecock is your favorite? Mine is right where the big floppy ball sack turns into pussy, I like to lick around the clit and suckle her nuts at the same time
>>
>>37493800
I recognise the title, but I can't seem to remember much of the story itself
>>
>>37495634
celestia curses flutters with a dick for playing with luna, so she goes around and fucks all her friends
>>
>>37495181
I really can't choose just one favorite. There is something to be said about the balls though, they're always there for your own pair whether you're frotting together or filling her pussy from behind.
>>
File: group selfie.gif (3.49 MB, 344x460)
3.49 MB
3.49 MB GIF
>>37491385
I bet they each tap all of the others
>>
>>37497820
This is getting old fast. Get some new material already, it's not even good for a cheap laff anymore.
>>
>>37497820
Also trannies are nothing but vile beings, don't compare mares to such things.
>>
https://ponybooru.org/images/2930057
https://ponybooru.org/images/2930818
Let’s get this thread back on track.
>>
>>37497820
>>37497910
huh, must've gotten scruffed instead of banned
>>37497894
as funny as it might be to watch him rage, he does kinda have a point here, the thread topic is herms
>>
>>37497894
Holy shit that's d e e p
God I wish that were me.
>>
>>37497944
mods have been very lax about banning lately, kind of annoying really when a lot of the time all I've wanted is a vacation
>>
>>37497944
>let's have the "futa vs actual futa" argument for the 231st time
No.
Eh, close enough for me. Use your imagination, I believe in you anon.
>>
>>37497951
Our new local sperg knows more than anyone I deserve a vacation more than anyone here after yesterday.
>>
>>37497956
that unending argument is exactly why the thread uses the word herm, because unlike futa that word hasn't been bastardized
>>
>>37497969
once in a while chaos threads are fun, but they're every once in a while for a reason. the rules are what they are and I dont really mind getting banned for breaking them, even if most of the unspoken ones are stupid, but the laxness of mods will start enabling certain people at a certain point.
>>
>>37498120
and? you're still the one who's spamming here. that makes you a hypocrite at best.
>>
>>37497944
well whadduya know, scruffy's back
>>
>>37497956
It's kinda hard to imagine there's a horsepussy hidden from view for an image with a visible taint
>>
File: tangled-1.jpg (121 KB, 1200x675)
121 KB
121 KB JPG
I like pussies.
I like dicks.
I like mares.
I like herms.
I like dickgirls.
I like stallions, too.
>>
>>37499769
need an edit of this where its all dicks
>>
>>37499851
Before or after the bukkake?
>>
>>37499769
that's all fine and good, but of those last four only one is the topic of this thread
>>
>>37497540
The orgies must be amazing
>>
>>37491385
>>37497540
Reminder that the Five's names spell SHIPZ
>Sunny
>Hitch
>Izzy
>Pipp
>Zipp
>>
File: 2676369.png (3.15 MB, 2943x3351)
3.15 MB
3.15 MB PNG
>>37500892
and I am all the way on board!
>>
Bump
>>
>>37499851
There is one Im pretty sure.
>>
>>37477176
>>37479337
dead green
>>
>>37500892
>>
>>37500892
Damn bro you
>Pipp
>Izzy
>Sunny
>Zipp
>Hitch
real loud sounds like ur frying chicken in there
>>
>>37503973
that flopped as hard as the part of that trailer when hitch sang throwin up
>>
>>37497856
speaking of new material, this thread could use some content and/or discussion
>>
>>37504847
whose got the biggest balls, whose got the saggiest sack, and whose got the tightest sack?
>>
>>37504905
>biggest balls
Definitely Flutters and AJ, the most motherly of the mares.
>saggiest sack
Probably Ponk, with those balloons bouncing all over.
>tightest sack
Rainbow without a doubt, keeps her aerodynamic while sheathed.
>>
>>37505806
I second this
>>
>boop waifu
>this happens

https://ponerpics.org/img/view/2021/9/9/6255744.png
>>
>>37460679
I just remembered that donkeys have the biggest dicks of equines proportionally. She's probably up there with Celestia.
>>
File: 1628317069998.png (103 KB, 514x325)
103 KB
103 KB PNG
https://derpibooru.org/images/1455876
https://derpibooru.org/images/1455175
These have gotta be my favorite pics.
>ywn have a sleepover with Pinkie
>ywn have Pinkie wake you up early in the morning (before 9)
>ywn have Pinkie tell you about how she has a "so happy we had a great sleepover" surprise gift for you
>ywn have a double take between Pinkie and her belly as she stands over you
>ywn have her eyes get hearts in them as she watches your moment of realization
>ywn have Pinkie proceed to fuck your throat and completely make a mess of you because you were too much of a doormat to say no
>ywn have your mind get conquered by Pinkie's fat heavy marecock, big full balls, thick creamy semen, and strong sweaty musk
>ywn have Pinkie tell you that the two of you are going to have another sleepover whenever she says
Why even?
>>
>>37506417
You will never be a filly.
>>
>>37506326
I want to take Pinkie's party canon.
>>
>>37506417
>>37506425
Huh, it's been a long time since I've last seen blur censors used.
>>
>>37506326
Can I get the link to the pic you posted?
>>
>>37508101
https://derpibooru.org/images/802152
>>
>>37506841
Would you want anything with her and Cheese?
>>
>>37509134
He doesn't cause my neurons to activate, no.
>>
>>37509134
>"and do you want cheese on that?"
>"no, no cheese, thanks."
>>
>>37509245
a little kek
>>
>>37448570
What are your favorite deepthroat stories? A mare in heat mounting her partner's throat and thrusting, not letting them breathe until she finally cums is the hottest thing ever.
>>
>>37509245
A slightly bigger kEk
>>
>>37509940
I'm not into it, so I don't have any recommendations.
>>
>>37509940
>not letting them breathe
Anon, I am concern. Breathing is an important thing to do.
>>
>>37511781
Just for a little while, just until she cums. There should be an emotional arc to it. Starting off and getting into it, with pauses for breathing, giggling as you position the pillows and lie on your back and get into position under her, taming your gag reflex, the transition from your normal relationship to your sexual one (end act one). Getting into the rhythm of it, sweating, slapping, pushing yourself to pleasure her with your tongue throughout, where during the first pause she stops and dismounts to kiss you and whisper romantic and erotic things to you, before starting back into it to really get worked up, before a final pause (end act two) - not quite enough for you to fully catch your breath, but you're too aroused to stop her, squirming against her body as she tells you between pants that she's not going to stop this time until she cums. She thrusts all the way back into your throat, hilting with her balls warm against your face and holds there for a moment, savoring it, before thrusting over and over, quickly picking up the pace, harder and deeper than ever before. Animalistic now, she's thrusting with abandon into your warm, tight throat - the seat of the voice, of all of your kisses, now a warm, wet hole. You're getting lightheaded now, the whole world beginning to shrink until it's just you and her, thrust after thrust. You don't know how much longer you can last, but as her thrusts grow erratic it sends you over the edge - you orgasm, wild spasms like lightning up and down your spine and you hear her visceral, erotic moan as she hilts inside you again and cums, triggered by watching you, her flare an obscene, pulsing bulge in your throat. She collapses onto you and holds there for what seems like minutes more as your vision fades, riding out her orgasm and enjoying your warm depths as her member behind to shrink, until, when you're at the very edge of consciousness, your spams and struggles subsided, she withdraws. (end of act three)

You gasp, first haltingly, and then a real deep breath, and then another, and as your senses return you see her face to face with you, awash in the afterglow, cuddled up against your chest. (end of epilogue)

Something like that, but not fleshed out, and with some more aftercare.
>>
>>37512027
*more fleshed out. There are probably other typos too, I wrote that on my phone.
>>
>>37512027
I think Twilight or Rarity work best for this deepthroat asphyxiation fetish kind of thing. Both of them strike me as the type to get off on the philosophical aspects of it, though Fluttershy and Pinkie could work too. I feel like RD and AJ would just think it's way too much effort, having to stop and keep track of your breathing on some level is just a distraction, rather than the level of trust, literally controlling if you suffocate on her cock, and getting off on it, being a huge turn on.
>>
>>37509940
>mare in heat mounting her partner's throat and thrusting, not letting them breathe until she finally cums
Sounds heavenly and just what I need in my life.
>>
>>37512027
Reading that got me all hard. I'd love to see a green about it.
>>
>>37512058
Fluttershy doesn't seem like the type to me desu.
>>
>>37513362
Fluttershy only works if you subscribe to the "only lets loose her sadistic dom side during sex" characterisation, I think Twi and Rarity are the only ones it's really "in character" for.
>>
>>37512171
Thanks anon, maybe eventually I'll write something myself. I'm really bad at dialogue, though. Conveying multiple distinct voices is hard.
>>
>>37514087
Did you enjoy your vacation?
>>
>>37461941
Thanks anon
>>
>>37464531
Surprisingly divided
>>
>>37515437
Perhaps not so surprising. For most I'd say, a big part of the appeal of futa is female + both sets of genitals. At least for me it was, for the longest time, it wasn't until I came to terms with my faggotry that I actually started enjoying stallions and bros as well.
I'm still kinda on the fence about futa stallions though, for me futa mares and regular stallions are still much hotter, both for different reasons.
>>
>>37515472
I guess for me I only like masculine stallions / men as dominant, and feminine mares / stallions / women / men as both dominant and submissive. Futa mares can be extra dominant, but still allow for switching, but futa stallions are just kind of inferior versions of futa mares, and are somehow more off-putting (no judgment) to me than futa mares, even though I like feminine stallions otherwise. Idk, futa stallions really just don't do anything for me, I'm probably just rationalizing.
>>
>>37515922
>Futa mares can be extra dominant
That they can, and that's a huge part of the kink for me. Guess I just want to be dominated and used by women. Thinking about men domming me isn't as hot.
>but still allow for switching
Yep, which only makes them better. When you feel like nutting inside something, there's nothing better than your cute big dick mare gf. Just empty your balls in her winking pussy as you feel her balls pressed against yours.
>futa stallions more off-putting, even though I like feminine stallions otherwise
Honestly, I'm on the same boat. Cute stallions are very fuckable, think Sunburst or Star Tracker. But futa stallions are kind of a weird middle ground. Also they bring the issue of male pregnancy which is really off putting to me.
I wonder if women would be into futa stallions more than mares.
>>
>>37515472
I feel like people who are less bisexual are less likely to be into futa stallions.
>>
>>37515948
>>Futa mares can be extra dominant
>That they can, and that's a huge part of the kink for me.
>>but still allow for switching
Not only is that not part of the kink for me, but I specifically prefer the kink without it.
I'm interested in the mutuality aspect of it - lovers as equals, able to give everything to one another.
>When you feel like nutting inside something, there's nothing better than your cute big dick mare gf. Just empty your balls in her winking pussy as you feel her balls pressed against yours.
This is what I like, as well as the inverse - your futa mare gf emptying her balls into your love canal as you press your own throbbing balls back against hers.
Anal is one of my turn-offs, so futa provides a way for me to properly enjoy the best of both worlds.
>>
So you're a futa stallion living in futaquestria, you're in a bar, and a cute mare starts hitting on you. How do you react?
>>
Bump
>>
>>37517714
I'd at least want to be dating until we really get to know each other before moving any farther than that.
>>
>>37518386
>>
>>37518386
>>37520265
at least put something of substance if you're gonna bump
>>
I want my futa wife to put something of substance inside me.
>>
>>37521684
I too would like a wife who would make me a big hearty meal for breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
>>
>>37521708
>protein-only diet
God I wish.
>>
File: 1352928-crop-derpi.jpg (227 KB, 1799x759)
227 KB
227 KB JPG
>>37521708
>pic very much related
>>
mhn, fresh mare protein shake
>>
>>37523444
Straight from the tap too? Super thick mare milk mmmmm.
>>
>>37517714
>>
>>37524566
>>37517714
yes pls
>>
>>37514002
>Conveying multiple distinct voices is hard.
Make it easy on yourself and just use the mane6. Rewatch to get a feel for how they talk, their mannerisms and speech patterns. Then pick one that feels the easiest to you. In my opinion it's.
>Twilight
>Rarity
>Dash
For intermediate it's
>Flutters
>Ponk
Flutters apologetic speech pattern is can be a little hard to get down properly, and of course writing a good Ponk is a challenge, all on it's own, but not because of the way she talks.
And of course the hardest is AJ. Especially if you know jack shit about southern mannerisms.
>>
Bump
>>
File: besttimeline.jpg (71 KB, 669x600)
71 KB
71 KB JPG
>>
>>37527340
>winking ponut
This shouldn't be this hot
>>
>>37527340
>filename
not quite "best", since Aer0 is an assfaggot who doesn't even appreciate the full package
>>
Link?
>>
>>37528135
link to what?
>>
>>37527454
https://derpibooru.org/images/2701112
>>
I want futa milky way to sit on my face and smother me in her balls and boobs while I lick her clit.
>>
>>37529563
are there any greens / fics of futa milky that aren't degenerate fetishes?
>>
>>37529430
>derpibooru
https://twibooru.org/2547018
https://twibooru.org/2547019
FTFY, fag.
>>
>>37529430
>>37530108
The overlay edits are an improvement, but it doesn't change any of the original artist's faggotry
>>
>>37530851
It least it features some very welcome mare fisting as well as that plentiful ponut perfect for pounding.
>>
>>37530909
but it also features the pretty gross butt sniffing
>>
>>37531327
Yeah that's unfortunate. Really just erasing discount Scootaloo's line would make this an 8/10 easy. Bigg sniff stays though, you can pretend she caught a whiff of what's her face's juicy cock.
>>
You catch Rarity scratching her balls then smelling her hoof, what do?
>>
>>37531751
sniff it too
>>
>>37531788
This.
>>
File: 1563471842922.jpg (67 KB, 1280x938)
67 KB
67 KB JPG
>"And for Trixie's next trick, she will make her magical wand disappear, like it was never under her hat to begin with"
>"I-I said, Trixie will make her hard, still growing, almost exposed wand d-disappear!"
>"Um, please cover your fillies eyes, Trixie's having some- unf, technical difficulties..."
>>
>>37532077
>cue in the Great and Powerful Trixie's Hungry and Slutty Stage Assistant
>>
>>37532176
>"Anon! Not in front of everyone, stop"
>"T-Trixie will go to you, once she finds a way to hide this massive little troublemaker while walkin-"
>"I see that filly staring! You over there, be a good parent!"
>"Trixie is aware that her hat is already too small and that you can probably see her large balls"
>"But if you don't cover her eyes she will see a fair amount of the great and powerful Trixie's rod under the hat once she gets to full mast, protect that filly innocency"
>"And I told you- Trixie told you to stop Anonymous! She will go to you once she finds a solution to her conundrum, with minimal flashing of her great and powerful wand..."
>>
>>37532231
And they say you could hear Anon working on Trixie's magic mishap for an hour straight from the inside of her wagon. Imagine the throat swabbing.
Fuck now I'm hard but I need to go to class.
>>
>>37532077
What kind of 4th-rate stage magician wouldn't restrict attendance to adults only for a show with adult imagery?
>>
>>37532698
its the only real trick she knows, and it's at a foal's birthday party, and she needed the bits.
>>
>>37532077
>>37506326
Which is bedder, covered dick or revealed dick?
>>
>>37534457
dick covered by my mouth
>>
>>37534457
Half and half, being too big to be properly fully covered
>>
>>37534457
dick covered by another dick
>>
>>37535317
I propose a step further: dick in a dick.
>>
>>37535441
Sounds awful
>>
>>37535983
4U
>>
>>37448570
I didn’t realized the maredick thread is back.
>>
>>37536345
it never left
>>
>>37535983
>he doesn't want to go balls deep in his wife's cock and let out a massive load
>>
>>37534679
This
>>
File: 1631856163425.png (200 KB, 2048x1536)
200 KB
200 KB PNG
>>37535520
applel

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.