[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/mlp/ - Pony

[Advertise on 4chan]

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 1596711395105.gif (1.42 MB, 306x324)
1.42 MB
1.42 MB GIF
>Your favorite pony and why you like her.
>Your least favorite pony and why you dislike her.
GO
>>
>>37285892
Appul - Has hat
Rembo - Has no hat
>>
>>37285892
Randob - tomboy
flutterhsy - tooo quiet and one dimensional
>>
Rarity - Rarity
Fluttershy - Not Rarity
>>
fluttershy - shes shy
fluttershy - shes shy
>>
>>37285892
rainbro - need tomboy
twigger - mary sue
>>
File: Seapony Rarity.jpg (157 KB, 870x1200)
157 KB
157 KB JPG
>>37285892
Rarity, because her artistic journey inspires me and keeps me motivated. She grew her own fashion empire, while learning about how industries exploit workers and how best to pursue her dream. To me she also seemed like the pony that grew to adopt the traits of the others the most.
Fluttershy, because she stagnated HARD after the first few seasons. Worse than any of the other mane 6. They really had no fucking clue what to do with her. A sanctuary shoehorned in last minute? Her family being shown last and have 0 personality? Compared to the rest of the girls in the later seasons....

>Twiggles
Obvious friendship lessons, and literal character growth from nerd horse to tall nerd horse with wings...and becoming overlord of Equestria
>Dash
Another obvious journey, becoming a wonderbolt and inspiring the youth to pursue their aerial gang dreams - and she became like the older sister Scootaloo never had
>Ponk
Learnt manufactured entertainment is shit, and she was better off embracing her talents to go on the road with Cheese, as well as a decent amount of development regarding her protectiveness of Maud - and she prevented a war that one time
>Applejack
Her story was mostly centred around her family and moving past her close-mindedness. She mentors Applebloom, accepts time moves on and ponies grow up, learned not everyone thinks the way she does, realises she wasn't the best sibling and helps her brother get hitched to a baker - and she made the farm a fuckton of bits along the way

I don't know what Fluttershy has done besides be Discord's friendship teacher (not progressing in the assertiveness department since seasons 2/3) and have a bunch of weird hobbies for the sake of the plot (OP pic related). Worst pony.
>>
>>37285892
Dash because shes most like me.
Cozy Glow because she's boring and dumb and annoying and stinks of Haber
>>
>favorite pone
woon, she top cute and really nice and bestest princess
>least favorite pone
none
>>
File: 1626728196506.png (847 KB, 3400x3467)
847 KB
847 KB PNG
>>37285892
>Rainbow Dash
what a bro
>Glimmer
I hate her
>>
File: large.png (145 KB, 813x1024)
145 KB
145 KB PNG
>>37285892
>Starlight Glimmer
Really cool and complex character.
>Twilight Sparkle
Annoying mary sue.
>>
>>37285892
dash - she's hyper motivated and fun
trix - she shot dash with a lightning bolt, and no, I don't care how small it was, trix a meanie
>>
>>37285892
Flutser - she is nice
Runbow - she reminds me too much of myself
>>
>>37285892
Favorite is Rarity, by far the most well rounded of any pony, learned more than the others and grew as a character substantially from her first appearance. She’s entertaining, kind, sees potential in everything and is very understanding of other ponies, the kind of person I wish I could be.

Least favorite from the Mane 6 is between Twi or Flutters, I don’t dislike them but they’re generally far less entertaining than the others.
>>
File: 20210515_121422.png (173 KB, 401x397)
173 KB
173 KB PNG
>>37285892
>favorite pone
Ponk cuz loud and makes me happy
>least favorite pone
Flutter cuz not loud and makes me mad
>>
File: 63543.png (318 KB, 900x1525)
318 KB
318 KB PNG
>>37285892
>>Your favorite pony and why you like her
bubbly cute ebullient ponk
>>Your least favorite pony and why you dislike her.
every pony who has made ponk cry
I will never forgive them
>>
>>37286212
>>37286479
based rarichads the only ones putting actual effort in
>>
>>37285892
>favorite
Lyra - she's cute and makes me happy
>least favorite
Alicorn Twilight- she's boring and loses the many great aspects of unicorn twilight's character.
>>
>>37285892
Fav Dashie: shes everything i wish i could be
Hate glim glam: ruined the show
>>
Fav - Twilie, I like her autism
Least fav - Ponk, I don't find her funny, just annoying
>>
>>37287974
>Rarity betas love the sound of their own voices
Who'd have thought.
>>
File: 1622570630291.png (123 KB, 800x1000)
123 KB
123 KB PNG
>>37285892
>favorite
Magical Mare, she's a selfish in an endearing way and she uses real magic to perform stage magic, that's fucking hilarious to me.
>least favorite
Cozy Glow because of her obnoxiousness and the obvious filly fiddlers that came out for her because they want to be dominated by a filly.
>>
File: 1100105036197.jpg (196 KB, 800x1034)
196 KB
196 KB JPG
>>37285892
>Favorite
Fluttershy for her soft demeanor, boopable face, mother instincts and appreciation of life.
>Least Favorite
Starlight Glimmer for existing.
>>
File: pinkie_with_a_pencil.png (482 KB, 3634x3188)
482 KB
482 KB PNG
>>37285892
Ponk - Fun, happy, exciting, beautiful, PINK! I wanna bake a lot of cakes with her
Rarity - I don't like fashion much, nor her personality.
>>
File: you.png (187 KB, 680x760)
187 KB
187 KB PNG
>>37288371
>Rarity - I don't like fashion much, nor her personality.
>>
>>37288371
>Rarity - I don't like fashion much, nor her personality.
>>
>>37288379
>>37288398
Samefag? I'm confused?
>>
>>37288379
>>
>>37285892
Applehat because she seems the most realistic and attainable.
Yellowshy because she is the least humanly realistic and would probably put me in a cage (in a bad way).
>>
File: 1611434924554.gif (28 KB, 210x210)
28 KB
28 KB GIF
>>37285892
>pinkie
puts others before herself consistently
i respect this more than anything in the world and shes simply the best at it. i empathize with her struggles more than any other and think she really is the deepest character. i am however not a fan of pinkie in later seasons at all. i have not bothered to pinpoint the exact moment i thought the character fell off but pinkie pride was a fantastic episode that highlighted a character flaw and addressed the issue directly so i dont think its the same problem a character like fluttershy suffers from (only likeable in 2 seasons)

>twilight
always has to be right, tries very hard to be a leader but i strongly dislike the way she talks to people and treats others. the way she treats spike or how she thinks she has the right to just pick others up with her magic to force them in a direction without even asking holy fuck it pisses me off. she reminds me of every shitty boss ever, incapable of leading but perfectly able to slave drive and micromanage. she belongs at a desk far away from other people but the mary sue of course becomes princess of friendship despite having very few social skills and never learning any either
>>
>>37285892
>Ponk
Huge fun

>Twilight
Huge cunt
>>
>>37285892
>Rarity
Beautiful on the inside and outside, unicorn master race, colours of royalty, superb mane, selfless, uses glasses sometimes, funny diva outbursts, wants to make everyone feel beautiful/happy, a little snobby but is always ready to help her friends, classy mare, DARLING
I could go on and on
>Fluttershy
I like all of the mane 6 but Flutters is my least favourite. She's just shy all the time and that gets old fast. Or maybe it's because I'm also incredibly shy and she reminds me of that.
No offence to Flutterfags, all mane 6 are top tier ponies.

>>37285914
>>37286212
>>37286479
I'm sensing a pattern.
>>
>>37288506
>princess of friendship
is that some kind of fanfic? that title sounds stupid.
>>
>>37285892
>my favourite
Your least favourite
>my least favourite
Your waifu
>>
>>37288660
based
>>
File: large.jpg (142 KB, 1280x720)
142 KB
142 KB JPG
>Favorite
Sweet Stuff - I like her personality and voice. Also, crystal eyed ponies are based.

>Least favorite
This bitch in pic related. Aside from being morbidly obese, her special talent is literally narcissism. Only inflationfags like her (for obvious reasons.)
>>
>>37288653
Yeah, that's a long fanfic. What's interesting is that it's written by grown ass men. Also features several unicorns which are supposed to replace Twilight as she's an alicorn there, and all of them are similar and easy to mix up.
>>
>>37288678
sounds like they didn't even care then. why'd they write it?
>>
File: 588427.png (250 KB, 1280x946)
250 KB
250 KB PNG
>>37285892
>favorite
Rarity or Celestia from older seasons.
Rarity is kind, mature, and loves cucumber sandwiches. Celestia is a literal goddess which guides her little ponies on a road to happiness and fulfillment.
>least favorite
Flurry. Very bad execution for a merch advertisement. Also hate babies and baby mary sues.
>>
>>37288681
Why do people write fanfics? To fulfill their wishes and to shove their alicorn OCs in the universe. It's not even about popularity or praise.
>>
File: 1623943983243.png (142 KB, 491x508)
142 KB
142 KB PNG
>>37288653
it is fucking stupid, exactly the kind of shit you would expect from a babies show. especially considering twilights answer to friendship is a magic table that appeared out of fucking nowhere and later on a school to force people to like one another. season 4 and onward predictably felt like the writers struggled to think of organic encounters and needed something as hamfisted as an ominous table to bring the characters places
>>
>>37285892
>Rarity
Most pretty pone. Selfless vanity. Generosity is underrated. Oh andWAHAHA! is unrivaled
>RD
Not a single thing personality wise I like, probably smells.
>>37285914
>>37286212
>>37286479
>>37288646
My anons
>>
>>37285892
Chrysalis
Because she's a mom and has funny toothy smiles
flutterstutter
because he's a tomgirl.
>>
>>37286212
>fluttershys family is the most boringest ones
new season isn't canon but you're a fucking tool for saying this. zephyr breeze is far from boring even if he makes you seethe, and the way flutterstutters parents are absolute doormats fluttershy can barely tolerate in his presence is actually a really interesting dynamic.
>>
why is everyone listing the mane 6 as their least favorite? sure, they aren’t perfect and they get the most screen time but they do have redeeming qualities, something which certain ponies not in the mane 6 do not have.
>>
File: 1626758761466.jpg (39 KB, 419x249)
39 KB
39 KB JPG
>Favorite
Applejack - has hat, texan accent makes me horny, racist
>Least favorite
None
>>
File: muffinmare.jpg (91 KB, 1024x1032)
91 KB
91 KB JPG
>Derpy
clumsy=cute, still does her best to clean up after her mistakes.
>Trixie
I don't care if she's nice now she's still annoying asf.
>>
>>37288804
Because outside the mane 6, my least favourite pony would be something obvious like >>37288669 or Shimmer.
>>
File: 1603745868962.png (585 KB, 732x710)
585 KB
585 KB PNG
>>37285892
>Favourite Pinkie
Cute and wholesome character in spite being flanderized hard for the latter seasons. I would argue that Twilight hit the hardest from seasonal rot, becoming a bland pretty purple pony alicorn princess.
>Least favourite
Pic related for keep getting away with it.
>>
>>37285892
Ponk - Fun, optimistic, childlike wonder but can be emotional and mature when necessary. Good person.

Starlight Glimmer - There is no redemption for communists.
>>
File: 1595479836884.jpg (316 KB, 1480x1827)
316 KB
316 KB JPG
>Favourite
Applejack. She's got good family values, works hard and talks straight. All admirable qualities. Plus she's cute without being over the top, feminine without being excessively so, and her accent is a pleasure to listen to.

>Least
Fluttershy. Not because I dislike her so much as I'd find someone like her hard to be around in reality, her behaviour and mannerisms would get under my skin. She works well with the rest of the main 6, but on her own, I don't like her so much.
>>
>>37285892
the one that kicks the trees since she has a bit more aggressive than the rest and she also has a mild southern accent and i like those

least is twighlight because the show becomes a snoozefest when she gets involved
>>
File: 1601692339803.png (761 KB, 1600x1300)
761 KB
761 KB PNG
>>37285892
Luna because of her eccentricity and peculiar personality. And she was on the moon, how could anyone not like someone who was on the moon?
Aside from ones like >>37288669 this monstrosity, probably Rarity. I'm not a big fan of fashionistas and she just sort of irks me.
>>
>>37289352
wholesome image, luna is made for tender romance
>>
>>37285892
Fluttershy because I relate to her the most
Lightning Dust because she has all the worst traits from my least favorite character archetype
>>
>fav pony
anypony faust-era it's hard to pick just one
>least fav pony
any pony post-faust era they're all horrible people
>>
File: 565435.png (230 KB, 1024x1489)
230 KB
230 KB PNG
>>37289582
>people
>>
>>37285892
>>Your favorite pony and why you like her.
Trixie
Most relatable/realistic just like me
>Your least favorite pony
Rarity
self righteous cunt
>>
My favorite poy is Rarity because she is best pony.

My last favorite pony is Pinkie Pie because she is too creepy and dumb.
>>
>>37285892
Without a doubt, Twilight.
Ultimately I find her character to be written in an interesting manner given the fact that her actions have had to contradict what she follows or believes in order to meet a certain goal or bring about the greater good for everypony around her. A good example I find of this is during the season three premiere when Celestia told her it had to be her alone who retrieved the crystal heart, and yet in the end she sacrificed any and all possibility for her to pass her test and told Spike to take the crystal heart instead. She's set on following the rules, going by the books, listening to her mentor, but there are times when she will inevitably make choices which go against these rules to do what she thinks is right, and like I said that's what I ultimately find so interesting about her character.
She's intelligent and creative when it comes to spell casting, has plenty of book smarts, and overall I like her character design, one of the only two cast members in the mane six to have a multi-colored mane and tail.
There are dislikes, of course, where as her snippy attitude gets on my nerves from time to time, the way she'll shut out others around her, especially her friends, and the belief that "just because she read it somewhere" makes her always think she's right, and I can't help but admit that it's actually a little satisfying when she is proven wrong afterwards. Despite the implications of Feeling Pinkie Keen, I believe that episode is a good example.

It's too bad that this happened less often as the show progressed as it was one of the working factors that which made her character work. I don't mind her wings, not one bit. What I don't like however is the princess bullshit mixed together with friendship duties like it's just a fucking job now. No more learning about friendship, now you have to go teach others what you think friendship should be, which is absolutely disgusting.

I was leaning a little towards Flutters with this one, but in the end I'd have to go with Ponkers. I've never been one for dealing with super touchy and hyperactive people, and as much as I appreciate her acknowledgement of others around her, I've always found it annoying with just how much she sticks her nose up other people's business. It's not so much that I dislike her, Ponks is just not my style.
>>
>>37290278
>sticks her nose up other people's business
my expierince with people that do this, and are as extroverted as Pinkie is, end up telling everyone ANYTHING you confide in them.
Telling something to them is like telling it into a megaphone in a crowded area.
That shit bugs me.
They don't even do it on purpose. It just falls out of them. They can be such a joy to be around. But this ends up happening.
It's tough because Pinkie has always been in my Top 3 ponies. But you brought this point up, and it's been a bad experience in my life.
>>
File: 708.png (1.95 MB, 1920x1080)
1.95 MB
1.95 MB PNG
Apple Bloom
Nice style, colors and voice. Optimistic and friendly, steadfast personality to admire, while also inspiring a desire to protect, care for, and see succeed.
Nothing not to like; even starting off more shallow and naive in season 1 gives an especially sentimental progression by season 7 when she has a developed personality of her own and unique positive values. Not one wasted episode up to that point, regarding character progression.

Time Turner
My answer would be different if accounting for seasons 8 and 9, but fuck that. All of the /tv/ reference ponies are awkward and pointless, and he's the most obtrusive when used as more than a background prop.
>>
>>37289702
>person
>one that is recognized by law as the subject of rights and duties
Are you saying pones have no rights?
>>
>>37290317
Old Pinkie was a good friend. She knew Fluttershy was sensitive and was off limits to pranks because of this but post S3 Pie would've done it and laughed.
>>
Could any Spitfire fags please share what they see in her?
Not trying to talk shit or start shit; genuinely curious.
>>
>>37285892
AJ. She's hardworking, reliable, and down to earth.
Dash. She's an egocentric cunt.
>>
>>37285892
roseluck cuz i really love the colors and earth ponies > alicorns/pegasi, but if you count changelings as ponies then roseluck is a crumpled piece of paper compared to the dictionary that is chrysalis. might be biased towards the actually good villains and voices, but eh that's showbiz ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
trixie 100%. trixie is just.. too much "great and powerful" clogged in my pure chrysalis ears. trixie just seems a little self-centered, y'know? literally every time she goes on screen she proclaims "THE GREAT AND POWERFUL TRRRRIXIE" i want to beat the living shit out of her.
>>
>>37292207
>what they see in her?
Nothing. I like her because she's named after my favorite fighter plane.
>>
File: dumb.png (17 KB, 300x154)
17 KB
17 KB PNG
>>37285892
Twilight Sparkle - very smart pony.
Rainbow Dash - very dumb pony.
>>
File: 1602253617948.jpg (34 KB, 500x539)
34 KB
34 KB JPG
>>37292670

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.