[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/mlp/ - Pony

[Advertise on 4chan]

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: FEMTO RPG 2.5 CORE.jpg (3.65 MB, 1200x3024)
3.65 MB
3.65 MB JPG
>2.0 Rules
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1vHzWLmdeNMdwpV1ZZm7_odK8Se-M19KiiB6iZdOX0mg/pub
>2.0 Multiclasses
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1_QNvNjIMKGivuMWayMOsOaXd-w9nCsnvnfyxEb4dbno/pub

>2.5 Rules
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1CXF9Q2XUoq0Lzh0H8Zzk8gCq4GMkzB-pYTRxIfQGXH8/pub
>2.5 Multiclasses
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1cPmFbL75JMGQ4im7iH9ySCJYh7tGP3g8eo1xIW5R8KA/pub

>Expanded Racials 4.0
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1h0SlmLGUjL6TgOGxxe8ww7yJPiZhfx5864v_6jwlYeg/pub

>Dice-bot Script
https://jsfiddle.net/ShimaShim/30h2g7Lx/47/show
>OOC Chat [Copy and paste it all as one line, no spaces]
https://cytu.
be/r/Pretendhorse_Playhouse
>>
>>37106759
https://pastebin.com/zfGK7ALa
>>
>>37106759
https://pastebin.com/0DRyArfZ
>>
File: clock214.jpg (17 KB, 320x240)
17 KB
17 KB JPG
>Whatever safeguards are in place, sooner or later someone will be trapped in a time period other than their own and die there. If the time period is historical, their death will leave no anachronistic trace, but if we examine the depths of prehistory, it becomes possible to trace the series of temporal disasters which left a trail of corpses where they decidedly should not be.
Please post sheets for session 214 of TimeQuest!
>>
>>37106774
https://pastebin.com/suUANz89
>>
File: it ain't me.gif (804 KB, 498x230)
804 KB
804 KB GIF
>>37106759
https://pastebin.com/uMeKkzmM
>>
>>37106770
>>37106839
Luna looks around at all the roaring flames as Luke points them out, "Huh... you know, I didn't notice until JUST now, but you're right. Maybe I'm just getting that used to things being on fire." She says, giving Luke a dead-eyed stare as she says it.

She turns towards Honey as she flies around spraying the sparkling dust everywhere. Luna holds up her hoof to prevent any from getting in her hair, but puts it out to catch a little of it on her hoof to inspect it. "Huh... just looks like magical glitter, or something to me. So long as it's not harmful, I guess?" she shakes off the pixie-dust, and then says, "As for our side, we looked around that little lab you blew a hole too. No clues about where our hostess ran off to, but it had Eon cells just laying out in the open. I took some of them with us in case we thought we could do something with them...."

She turns to look at one of the drapes along the wall the raptors knocked into... you see a passage way, now visible as the drape burns in the fires to expose it.

>>37106770
>>37106824
Celestia looks to Wizard Luke as he asks about Twilight. "No, we left her back in the era we came from. I know she would be over the moon to come here, but we need someone to look after Equestria in our absence... and, if I might point out perhaps a bit selfishly, as far as a waiting list to visit the old Empire, Luna and I have been on it for far longer." She smiles. "I'll make it up to her when I get back somehow."

Nero takes a look at one of the books presented on the chair: it is a collection of myths and legends dating back millennia gathered from all over the Empire, a anthology of mysteries unsolved and stories found painted in caves and prehistoric monuments that in some cases are said to come from before the Empire's founding. The chapter seems to deal with legends of a stone that fell from the heavens that contained the spirit of the holy gods. The chapter gives a basic telling of the stone's fall and the jubilation of the ponies that found it according to research, and then the author's interpretation of its moral and likely fictitious nature.
>>
>>37106845
>>37106766
Twonyxia chuckles at your enthusiasm, "Yeah, that was pretty exciting. I'm still really impressed you knew what that... wait, one of 'your' works?"
Sterling laughs, floating over next to the two of you. "Ohohohohohohoho! Ooh, twas hard not to say in front of Sir Tio, wonderfully played Onyxia. You shield expert, indeed..."
Beryl cocks her head to the side, "Okay, I'm lost..."
Steel explains, "The reason Onyxia knew how that shield worked was because SHE made it. 600 years ago when the time-travelers visited Equestria in its youth."
Sterling nods, "Fine craftsmareship, at that! Even I was surprised to see it still worked so well! Truly, thy skill is unparalleled."
Beryl smirks, "So THAT'S how you knew what it was!" She snickers, "Wasn't that kinda cheating, then?"

As you raise a point of needing to get home to get some sleep, Beryl lets out a yawn the moment you say the word. "Aggh... right, think the adrenaline from earlier is going to start wearing off here pretty soon. We can get a little more sleep in the train on the way back too."
>>
>>37106849
"I had to stop myself from blurting it out too when I first saw it. I never expected to see those old shields I did again," Onyxia follows up, looking to her sisters after Steel and Sterling explain the topic. "Well I can't take all the credit. Honey did have the idea to make sound shields first. I just did the metal work to mass produce them."

"It's not cheating," Onyxia corrects Beryl, "I did do my research, and I know plenty of history in smithing and metal working. I just didn't mention that technically I am part of that history too."
>>
>>37106849
>>37106873
When Beryl yawns, Onyxia suppresses a yawn of her own.
"We should get to the station quickly then. I wouldn't want to miss the next one out with how long the trip is."
>>
File: outpost_rodan.jpg (99 KB, 925x368)
99 KB
99 KB JPG
>>37106845
Nero holds the book open in His hoof, looking at the recreations of cave paintings drawn within of ponies finding a crystal fell from the heavens, down from the gods out of the sky. Closing the book it vanishes into His storage gems.

"Lets keep moving." Nero says heading to the next room.
>>
>>37106845
"Eon cells? Whata the fuck are those?" Despite asking, she already finds herself flying towards the passage way revealed as the drapes burn away.
>>
>>37106845
"Don't look at me like that Luna, I might be a burn victim but I'm also an arsonist."

LukeWarm dusts off his knees as he ambles to a less.. fiery spot in the room "OI YOU WILEY CUNT, YOU'RE LAB'S ON FIRE. WHERE'RE'DA SPRINKLES!!" Lukewarm shouts at the ceiling hoping he might gain a response.

>Word of Power: In combat, forces an enemy to miss their next attack and renders them helpless on a crit. Outside combat, can extract information on a success.
[1d10+3]

>>37106845
"HAH! You really don't try to hide the fact that you're checking in your vacation hours visiting the Empire. Not that I can blame you. It's my favorite of the Eras to visit."

"The Technology. The Architecture, The Food, This themepark-esque dungeon crawl." Wizard Luke flourishes with each category "Yes Empire Era has it all. Their culture is kinda weird too but I can get into it."
>>
>>37106966
"You're surprisingly knowledgeable of it. Even Celestia and Luna often think of My people as 'exotic foreigners' with only so much deep knowledge of this place."
>>
>>37106954
>>37106966
Luna hovers a small vial of glowing green material in a test-tube glass out of her cloak, showing it to Honey (safely corked). "Exactly what it sounds like: cells straight from Eon's flesh, it sounds like. I think they were running experiments with it, it takes to pony skin like Luke to a beer. He should know," she nods towards his most recent burn wound. "He touched it."

As Luke Warm shouts to the ceiling, hoping to spring a response from their mystic hosts, and a voice does suddenly etch its way into Honey, Luke, and Luna's heads.
>"I'll put out the flames you've created with a fountain of your own blood, how does THAT sound?!" Ahatsunu retorts
[1d10+3]

>Heading into the next room, Honey and Luke see a large, open fountain, water in a conveniently location not too far from the roaring inferno left in the throne chamber. The fountain spurts up a continuous geyser, the facade of animals etched along its entire structure ending with a whale spurting the fountain at the top. Honey's antennae start to twinge when she gets too close, magic seeming to emanate from it.

>>37106937
>>37106966
Celestia nods as she looks over a few of the other books in the library, chuckling at Wizard Luke's response. "Guilty as charged, I suppose. I am taking both our mission and our presence this early in the timestream QUITE seriously, but I see no reason I can't find the time to enjoy what I can of the occasion, either. Recent events aside, it's been pleasant."

As you move through the next room, the library connects into a empty hallway, proving quite expeditious to your progress as you clear a lot of distance after the sisters with no delay or traps along the route. The next room you come across opens up into a large kitchen area. Fruit-bowls and baskets are prevalent and filled with snacks for its guests to munch on, but only half the kitchen appears prepped for ponies and their culinary needs, with a regular counter-top / cooking supplies. The OTHER half of the room seems more prepped for feeding the animals in the Menagerie: large, hulking masses of meet kept frozen by ice-spells and suspended by more magic line the walls, large bronze chests filled with what appear to be herbs and vitamins with the health of their animals in mind, and even a massive plant growing in the corner that has large, almost tempting-looking leaves growing off of it that look primed to feed large herbivores. There doesn't appear to be anyone else in the room, but you hear a *licking* sound coming from somewhere not yet discernible...
>>
>>37107066
>>37106873
"Oh, that's a stretch and you know it!" Beryl taunts back. "It's one thing to 'do your research', it's another to be the actual freaking smith to build the shield centuries ago!"
Sterling chuckles, "Mine apologies, Onxyia, but thou sister doth have bit of a point. It doth seem like a BIT of an unfair advantage you might, wouldn't thoust say?"

"Still," Twonyxia smiles, "That's CRAZY you built something so sturdy to last that long. I mean, it still works even!" Twonyxia suddenly looks excited, down at her own hooves, "By the gods... could *my* stuff last that long? I mean, if you did it, and we're basically the same pony..."
Steel chuckles. "I have no doubt you could. I was half tempted to see what that shield was worth, in honesty. Made me feel nostalgic."

With that, the group starts moving off back towards the train station, Beryl noticeably dragging her heels as she lets out a few more yawns while carrying her books. Twonyxia chuckles at the sight, and Beryl grumbles. "I might pass out like a log again on the ride back..."
>>
>>37107066
"Huh, thinka I should touch it, then?" Honey says with a half-joking grin and chuckle.

Her antennae twitch and she gives a slight growl.
"I mean, ifa you want those fires to go higher, then surea, go for it ifa you can, you crazy slut!" She suddenly opens fire on the fountain, half of wanting to see what the magic will do and half of wanting to get her hooves on Ahatsunu sooner.
>>
>>37106992
"You spend a few cycles doing the whole timequest thing and you get to know the place far better than from reading what little modern literature there is on it. I don't have a base of operations but if I did it would be here in the capital. Probably near the market, I like their kebab. Unless I'm out running errands in another Era, The Capital is the most convenient place for me to stay. I get my arms cut off, I go to the ziggurat and there's a priest who can re-attach them. If I'm running from the Eon Cultists there are lots places here they wouldn't think of touching me. The only real problem I run into is finding someone to convert my bits for shekels. Sometimes you have a run in with the law because my coins don't have the gay little hearts on them."
>>
>>37107066
Nero investigates the source of the licking sound.

[1d10+4] Autocrit
>>
>>37107072
"It *is* a bit of a special case, I'll say. Though, I couldn't have just told Tio I made it. He wouldn't believe it," Onyxia counters the two.

"It absolutely should. I made those shields when I only just found out about my transmuting ability, so I still did a good deal by hoof. Your stuff now should be leagues beyond it for durability," She says to support her twin.
"It was nice, seeing an old adventure again. Tonight really has been about all that, hasn't it?" She says to Steel.

"After that spell, you'll need it I imagine. Just don't stay up when we get back home reading all those new spell books you got right away." She teases to Beryl.
>>
>>37107066
"Okay, yeesh, don't have to get sassy." Lukewarm flinches from Ahatsunu yelling back at them.

Luke approaches the fountain and speaks up before Luna can tell him anything "Alright, alright, I know what you're gonna say. Don't tooouch the fountain. Yeah, I learned my lesson. I'm not gonna touch the fountain. I'm gonna take a piss in it." The sound of a zipper whipping down his pants unfurls followed by the sound of a gentle stream dropping into the fountain water. Because Lukewarm is now pissing in the fountain.

>>37107066
"Of course! Just what I was telling Nero. Who can help mixing business with a bit of pleasure. If you're going to dance you might as well have a ball." Promptly upon entering the room Wizard Luke kicks in a feeding through absolutely busting it in half and then spill overs a kitchenette of utensils onto the floor.

"Between you and me Celestia, there's not much the Lady of the House can really do to us. Go on, try breaking something."
>>
>>37107118
The king listens as Luke rattles off a slightly erroneous interpretation of life in the Crystal City.

"Its strange hearing you talk of it that way. Like a tourist. The last few weeks most ponies I've spoken to have been entirely ignorant of My city, and those who haven't have described it only as an exotic antiquity, the strange half-violent land of the Crystal Emperor."
>>37107168
>Go on, try breaking something."

"I'd rather not. To be honest this is the first time I've ever been inside the Menangerie and I'd rather not destroy more then I have to to capture Ahatsunu. I knew of the previous owners. They would bring their strangest creatures in chains before My throne to entertainment my guests."

"Once they brought before Me a glass aquarium in which was a great fish with bony plates for teeth, six men long."
>>
>>37107108
>>37107168
Luke successfully gets up on the edge of the fountain and starts taking a whizz into the magically enchanted waters of the ornate, likely priceless fountain. Luna closes her eyes and looks away, gagging. "Ugh, Luke, I don't care if the owners are bitches, would it kill you to have a little class- WAIT LUKE GET OFF!"

Honey opens fire upon the fountain, the magical well of water blasting apart as the water spreads around the room in an explosive manner, raining down upon Luke, Luna, and Honey while similarly pooling at their hooves as it makes its way across the rest of the room. When the water falls down on the sprite, princess, and Luke, your world turns upside down. Every color around you seems to fade in and out in a random pattern until everything goes black, only the rough outlines of shapes present to you. Soon, the darkness is replaced by light, but not the light of the fountain-room you have just found yourselves in: you see the Imperial City from a bird's eye view, the massive stretch of the Empire's capital laid out below you clear as day. It is dusk, the sun starting to fall on the west, the last tip of light flashing a bright green as it dips below the horizon... and with that green flash, a massive explosion arises from below in the center of the great city. As though a bomb of horrifying force had been unleashed, the center of the city erupts in an emerald blast, shaking the earth and heavens alike as it splits the city in two and hellish, alien fire rampages across the buildings that survived the initial blast. A mountainous, familiar shadow emerges from within the hole left behind in the horrible cataclysm, and a ear-splitting roar sounds from its core
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YjnZlBQDgt4

Suddenly, everything goes dark again, and you find yourselves once again in the room with the destroyed fountain, completely soaked with water. Luna's eyes are still slightly bugged out, only just now coming out of the vision.
>>
>>37107255
>>37107130
>>37107168
As Wizard Luke breaks more shit throughout the kitchen, Celestia looks at him with a bewildered look. "Break something... on purpose? Well..." Celestia snorts, "I mean... I don't know. It's just not really in my nature to do something like that. Even when I was young, Luna had more habit of breaking things than I did, I'm simply not a breaker." She looks at a kitchen knife, picking it up with her magic and dropping it carelessly on the ground, letting it ring throughout the kitchen. "Lke that?"

Nero looks around and manages to find the source of the licking, looking through the large plant in the corner, covered behind its massive leaves. Pulling them apart, carefully, you see the source of the sound: a great tiger's head is revealed by the lifted foliage, licking a large, picked-clean bone of something that belonged to a much larger creature. A metal collar is wrapped around its neck with chains dangling loosely from its side, and as you reveal its hiding spot it stops to look at you, neither intimidated nor spooked, but oddly familiar, as though it is very used to pony presence. It continues to stare at Nero as it would a stranger, then looks around the room to see the other ponies in it. It is noticeable this tiger is well-groomed for just another experiment or exhibit in the Menagerie: perhaps closer to a personal pet for either of the sisters.

>>37107143
"Oh, no, I'm not saying you should have tried to tell him THAT. You're right, he'd never believe it. But I am just saying," she smirks, "You're a cheater, and I love that."
Twonyxia seems ecstatic when you explain you pulled that feat off before you really learned your transmuting, and knowing how far along she is, Twonyxia grins even wider. "Okay. I know the first thing I'm gonna do tomorrow: Speaker Shield, version 2.0. I want to see if I can arrive at the same excellent work of armor you managed to put out there, Onyxia, maybe with a few more improvements..."

Steel nods as they arrive at the Canterlot Train Station, the train back to the Crystal Empire supposedly arriving soon as Twonyxia leads the way to buy tickets for the way back. "In many ways, yes. The past can sometimes be a pleasant place to visit, as I'm sure you've experienced"
Twonyxia, in the middle of buying tickets, "Four for the Crystal-" she pauses, looking back at Sterling as her eyes open wide. "Oh. Uh, FIVE for the Crystal Empire, please."
Sterling tilts her head, "But, I am dead. Would thy conductor TRULY charge me for a ticket?"
Beryl snickers, "We should probably at least get a discount."
>>
>>37107255
Honey stares and blinks off into space, but gives her head a good shake as she comes to. Though instead of scared, she looks more excited.
"Woah...that fucka was that thing, and where can I geta myself one of those?! There was fire, anda explosions, and just shit gettinga fucked up super fast!"
>>
>>37107258
"I prefer to call it creative thinking," Onyxia corrects with a smirk of her own.
"A bit of advice I'd give, put in volume control," Onyxia suggests with a laugh, knowing that spark of inspiration all too well.

"More times than most ponies," She says with a satisfied sigh. "I'm glad ours has been as good as it has, despite everything going on."

"We don't really want to advertise that to other ponies," Onyxia comments to Sterling, before her eyes widen in sudden realization. "How are we going to explain this back home?!"
>>
>>37107255
Lukewarm wakes up from his stupor to his cat licking his face. Only shortly after realizing he's covered in water and the room is a mess. "oooh... oooh noo. Don't tell what happened is what I think what happened." He sits up and turns head to see around the man "oooh maaaan." He groans louder thinking the mess is all him.

>>37107201
"Well I basically am a Tourist. Lets be frank about it. I'm more like a hobo. Sometimes I'll sleep in a gourd if the Inn's won't take my bits."

>>37107258
"How did the fish taste?" Wiz Luke assumes you ate the fish after the showcasing.

>>37107258
As Celestia comments Wiz Luke applauds her "That's our fiery Goddess. Now shit on the floor with me." Wizard Luke squats but doesn't follow through with anything. He does just tries to shock Celestia. He joins Nero shortly after to investigate the Tiger "Cool cat."
>>
>>37107310
Nero gives an amused expression at the idea that this Luke has wandered His empire, His era in this way.
>>37107310
"I didn't eat it. It was brought in for a celebration I was having, many years ago."
>>37107310
>>37107258
Nero looks between them as they threaten to shit on the floor.

"If either of you dares I'm drowning this building with you both inside. I draw the line on barbarism there."

He looks to the tiger, and finding it harmless [at any rate to gods and sorcerers] leaves for the next room.
>>
>>37107272
>>37107310
Luna eventually comes to as well, shaking off the water and headache as she looks around at the flooded room, first over to Honey and then down at Luke Warm as Jean licks his face clean of water. "Uh... no, Luke, for once this one's on Honey. Blew up the entire fountain. At least, that's what I think I remember."

She shakes her head, using her magic to squeeze the liquid out of her mane as she looks over towards Honey, "A massive explosion and fire... so, we did see the same thing just now? WHATever it was, did you happen to notice WHERE it was?"

>>37107332
>>37107310
Celestia chuckles as you applaud her making a mess (if only a tiny one), but as you trying to (mockingly) tempt her into defecating upon the floor, her wings open up and she draws back, looking down her nose at you with shock as she replies. "I'm with Nero. There are simply lines even enemies do not cross. I will suffice with making a mess, thank you."

As Luke comments on the tiger, it looks at him, getting up from its hiding spot in the plants to move over to the wizard, snorting out of its nostrils as it rubs up against him fondly. Celestia turns her head, bemused. "It's awfully friendly considering the animals we've been made to deal with so far. And, normal..."

As Nero leads the way to the next room, the tiger happens to follow Wizard Luke for some reason, as they're lead in a downward spiraling spare-case from the kitchen into another room. This room resembles another arcane study, various pots filled with alchemical ingredients for use in their research, but as you approach the room to investigate you hear one pot start to shake as you approach it, startling the tiger who growls menacingly at it.
>"I sense a presence I have not yet before... who dares to walk through these doors?"
>>
>>37107410
>>37107291
As the sudden realization dawns about what to do with the ghost pony you're bringing back home to the family, Twonyxia and Beryl both stop and start to come to the same realization. Twonyxia answers first, "Uh... well... g-good question. I guess, I didn't realize..." she looks to Beryl, "Um... okay, there's no way to say this without sounding awkward so I'm just going to blurt it out. How long does this spell last?"
Beryl holds her head, "Uh, let me think... somewhere between a few minutes... and, forever I guess. It actually didn't specify a time-limit, the only thing it says about them going back is either dispelling them, or their astral form is dispersed somehow."

Twonyxia looks at Sterling, "I'm sorry, I don't mean to suggest... I mean, how do we explain-"
Sterling looks somewhat torn, trying to keep an optimistic look but clearly a little frightened at where this conversation seems to be going. "N-no, tis quite alright, Onyxia the 2nd. I am... just, well, interested in catching up. As much as I can, really..."
"Right... right, of course, you're welcome to." Twonyxia sighs, "But... yeah. Mom and Dad are gonna want answers."
"Who says they have to know? We can hide her when we get back." Beryl suggests.
"For how long?! You really think they won't figure something's up? Dad will have us figured out in a day, he wrote the book on deception!"
>>
>>37107410
"Yeah, centera of Nero's city. So how about we geta to either finding it, or thata crazy bitch. Cause now I wanta to strangle her AND steala her bomb for my own personal enjoyment!"
>>
>>37107411
"No, no, we aren't going to *dispell* Sterling. That's practically like—" Onyxia stops, taking a breath to calm herself. "We're not doing that. And we can't exactly hide a ghost for too long. If Mom and Dad don't see her, Sting might, and that'll be hard to calm him down from I feel."
Onyxia thinks over the options, trying to find the best outcome.
"... ... ... Wait! What if we called Boo and Screech over? We could hide Sterling until they show up and say she tagged along with them!"
>>
>>37107410
"Cast a counterspell upon it." Nero tells Celestia in reference to the tiger and its unusual behavior [such as following them].

>"I sense a presence I have not yet before... who dares to walk through these doors?"

"I, Nero. Whose there? Reveal yourself." the king says to the seemingly empty room and shaking pot.
>>
>>37107410
"Yeah, but I was still pissing in the fountain. It's like if got into a pool and found out someone pee'd in it." Luke awkwardly steps up, not feeling alright moving through wet clothing "Was it the city and the green fire, oddly similar to the trailer for Duke LukemVI: Emerald Skies"

>"Time of reckoning is upon us. Prepare yourself my Lord, destiny will thrust upon you like a holy sword."
>Jean rubs up to Luke leg while meowing ominous like.

>>37107332
>>37107410
"Hahahah!" Wiz Luke laughs bolsteriously after getting a rise from the both of them "I only kid. I only kid. Now if I were in different company maybe, but I can at least read the room."

Lukewarm strokes the tiger's head "He's a good cat. Have no worry tiger, we won't let Ahatsunu steal your virtue." Wizard Luke responds to Celestia "All Lukes tend to be good with animals, go figure."
>>
>>37107420
>>37107510
"I don't think we want that thing going off *anywhere*. Was it even a bomb? I thought... wasn't there something inside of it?"

As Luke mentions going in the fountain, mid-wringing of her mane, Luna's eyes bulge out, a sickened, furious growl as she looks at her sopping mane again as she uses magic to dry herself off completely. "AH. Right. Nevermind, it is all your fault. You're worst pony." She scoops up some of the water on the ground and throws it at you in a bit of quick petty pay-back, before looking to Honey. "We should keep looking though, if that vision had any nugget of truth to it I want answers."

>>37107510
>>37107455
Celestia nods in reference to Nero as she uses her magic on the tiger, prompting it to let out a loud 'hiss' at her as it stays away from her and closer to Luke, letting him pat its head while rubbing his against Luke's leg. After the magic finishes its work, Celestia raises her eye brow. "Odd... the tiger does have the touch of magic upon it, like a chimera would. But I don't see any obvious unusual features. And, other than its chimerical make up, it has no other magic affecting it. It's just, affectionate, I suppose. It must be used to the sorceresses presence." She tries to lean in and pet it, only for the tiger to snarl and pull back, Celestia frowning. "It doesn't seem to like me."

As Nero responds to the voice coming from the shaking pot, it returns
>"Nero, Prince of all the Earth. Compared to you, I am no worth."
>"I am known as the sorceror Shu-Durul. Though it is far below my place to ask, I would request of you a task."
>"I am trapped within this jar, you see. Could I trouble you to set me free?"
Celestia looks at the jar in question, raising her brow as she asks, "Why are you in a jar in the first place?"
>"For many years I've dwelled in shame, the Menagerie's owner I knew by name. I... betrayed his trust, lured by the scent of prestige and knowledge to keep as mine alone."
>"He bested me, but could not bring himself to kill. So instead, this mystic jar he filled."
>>
>>37107545
>>37107432
"I know, I know!" Twonyxia says, trying to calm everyone (including herself) down from the implications. "We're not doing that. I'm sorry for suggesting otherwise, Sterling."
Sterling nods her head, "Thou needeth not worry for my sake, I am only sorry to be proving any sort of burden."
"You're not. We'll figure it out, I promise."

As you mention Sting, Sterling turns her head. "Who?"
"Little brother," Beryl clarifies, "He'd explode if he knew what we were all up to tonight."
"Awwww," Sterling says, "I would like to meet thoust youngest, he sounds most adorable."

As Onyxia suggests calling over Boo and Screech, Beryl raises her brow, "Who?"
"Boo and Screech are still alive?!" Sterling says with utter shock, "I... but... I died, but they did not?"
Steel looks at her with a weird stare. "You sound disappointed."
"No, no, just... shocked. I mean, no offense to either of the bat-ponies, I would never wish harm on either of them, but did you see them in combat?! How in Equestria was *I* the only one to fall against the Order?!"
"Oh. Well... don't beat yourself up, cowards live longer by design."

>PAUSED
>>
>>37107548
Nice

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.