[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/mlp/ - Pony

[Advertise on 4chan]

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 2614333.jpg (3.9 MB, 10000x5624)
3.9 MB
3.9 MB JPG
If you found a portal to Equestria would you tell anyone or just go yourself?
>>
File: 1621894499742.jpg (568 KB, 1350x2000)
568 KB
568 KB JPG
Does it close if I went through it? If no, then I would try to not go and destroy it so that no kikery goes in Equesteia. If yes... well, I have no horsefucker friends in my city, sorry anons ^:)
>>
>>37103885
yes
>>
>>37103896
...if it closed after entering, I would first shitpost here about it though
>>
>>37103885
I'd make sure equestria knows most humans cant be trusted without extensive vetting, if i get shoved back and the portal gets closed as a result then so be it.
>>
tell everyone
>>
>>37103885
Go through->Become unicorn>Gain magic->Go back->Make a secret society that extensively checks anyone that wants to enter and guards the portal, ensuring that politicians and corporations won't get their hands on the portal.
>>
>>37103885
Tell my friends I'm going to look for some pony pussy and then disappear forever
>>
>>37103885
>telling anyone else in this soi-ciety
Fuck no, and I'd find a way to break it or seal it after I got to Equestria.
>>
I'd see if I could go through and destroy it on the Equestria side. If I knew no psychos or retards would come through, I'd tell people on here, but unfortunately we all know that isn't the case. I wouldn't be able to live with myself if through my actions someone fucky went through.
>>
I'd try and encourage the ponies to conversion-bureau the earth. It might be the only chance we have at saving humanity.
>>
>>37104278
This but without the forced transformation bullshit.
>>
>>37103885
Maybe I’d first send a GoPro, but it may not be like the portal would be open permanently. Like in the original EQG movie, they usually only stay open for very brief periods of time before they succumb to gravity’s influence and collapse.
>>
>>37103885
Thats actually one of the most difficult questions Ive gotten on this board, and I cant quite say I know which option to choose.
>>
I'd probably brag about it on /mlp/ only to get dismissed as a schizo.
>>
>>37103885
I don't know any ponyfags IRL and I don't trust this board of autistic rapists one damn second.
>>
>>37104635
That's the tragedy of the question, being real, I doubt that many people on here seriously actually want to harm ponies. Not as many as might be expected anyway, given the posts you see. But the risk of even one sick fuck getting through? Not worth it.
>>
>>37103885
I'd tell my friends.
>>
Go myself. but I wonder if I'd be just as miserable there as I am here.
>>
>>37103885
If it is a portal that continues to exist when used, I would keep it a secret for awhile. I don't want the pone world to be tainted by those who seek monetary gain, political power, or seek to destroy it.
The only people that would know would be those I trust the most in very strict circumstances. Even if I make to the other side, I would do everything within my power to ensure the portal could be controlled and safeguarded by those who seek to abuse it.

It one takes one fucker to ruin something so precious.
>>
I would make a thread asking people if they'd go through it, to see the reaction but at the end of the day I wouldn't tell anyone where it is. I'd go through and destroy it from the Equestria side.
>>
Mass rape.
>>
timed bomb on earth side of portal
go through
boom
id break equestrian side too so even if humans figured it out it would not work
>>
>this much naivete ITT
Both the burger government and burger-style capitalism will rape the entire place within a month no matter what any of us do.
>>
>>37104278
But what if some of us don’t want to become ponies? And what if it only ruins humanity?
>>
>>37106293
>poisoning equestria with the human form
>>
>>37106293
>And what if it only ruins humanity?
The ponies are more at risk here.
>>
>>37106293
>ruins humanity
It'd be really hard to make humanity worse than it already is.
>>
This thread summoned all the misanthropic children to it
>>
>>37104056
papers please but pony
>>
I'd post coordinates and jump afterwards. That way if it's still open then others can use it too
>>
File: 1044959.jpg (46 KB, 1191x670)
46 KB
46 KB JPG
>>37106520
Glory to Equestria.
>>
>>37106518
it's a grand lot of the board
>>
>>37104056
but don't let niggers in either
>>
>>37104056
I can get behind this
>>
>>37106518
how can you possibly not be misanthropic
>>
File: fat_eris_booty-1.png (346 KB, 1500x1000)
346 KB
346 KB PNG
I tell literally everyone but /mlp/ about it
Bring corporate fatcats, furry degenerates, LGBTQ people. I will absolutely POZZ the fuck out of Equestria for no reason than to get Eris' chaospussy.
And once Equestria is the most PC place ever, I will allow bronies to enter following a hefty immigration fee.
>>
>>37104090
this, can hardly trust anybody to keep a lid in it.
>>
>>37106518
If you can look at the world today and say "Yeah, I think this would be a good thing to duplicate on a new planet filled with relatively innocent magical creatures," then you're either a psychopath or a complete retard.
>>
>>37103885
Who would believe you if you told them such an outrageous thing? You'd risk institutionalization from those wanting to help you. Better to cut your ties, escape from this mudball, and close the dimensional door behind you.
>>
>>37103885

I'd go, make sure the portal is secured on the Equestrian side, and THEN find the appropriate authorities with diplomatic introductions, etc. to welcome Equestrians into the international community.

First contact is not something you just throw wide open because things would go full stupid really, REALLY quick unless enough ponies/people on their respective sides are communicating and comfortable with their security.

I like to think we'd do well with ponies as a First Contact species. But only if we didn't end up with maximum autism.
>>
>>37103885
I did and nobody here believed me
>>
>>37103885
No, but I will take my dog with me. I love my dog and I will not leave her.
>>
>>37106888
eris doesnt exist and you will never be white schlomo
>>
I will not tell anybody. I will enter and wash my hands of Earth.
>>
>>37107261
>everything has to be all or nothing
>no cherry picking the useful shit and discarding the trash
You have to be 18 to use this site
>>
>>37103885
Finding a portal to Equestria would be be the equivalent of the Spanish finding gold and silver in America. I wouldn't tell a fucking soul. I'd go in there to trade common shit like pens and velcro for bits and gems. I'd then return to Earth with so much gold and gems that I could buy all the mares I want for a hundred lifetimes.
>>
File: 1605973563945.png (456 KB, 453x373)
456 KB
456 KB PNG
>>37103885
LET ME GOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
>>
>>37107505
how was it? got any souveneirs?
>>
>>37106562
But what about Ecchimane? He seems like a nice guy
for a nigger.
>>
File: Eris_0.png (1002 KB, 1300x1323)
1002 KB
1002 KB PNG
>>37107577
>he doesn't know
Also seethe
>>
File: gee whiz.jpg (370 KB, 1080x1015)
370 KB
370 KB JPG
>>37107261
This is the exact reason why I hate any and all AiE threads. There's a reason why human in Equestria become pony.

>>37107668
>so out of touch with reality that he thinks this could ever happen
>calls other anon a child
HAHAHAHAHA
>>
>>37107668
Please explain how to do said cherry picking.
>>
>>37106293
Going to Equestria and not becoming a pony makes you no different to a creaturafag. Humans are creaturas.
>>
>>37107261
>lives in the most peaceful and convenient period in all of human history
>still a bitter asshole because both MSM and AltMedia tells him to be one
Life is getting better literally every single day, retard. Guarantee that you think different because of either some retarded culture war shit or because you implicitly think people didn't commit atrocities before 1900.
>>
File: Startracker_Hmm.png (267 KB, 890x720)
267 KB
267 KB PNG
>>37108303
>"the most peaceful and convenient period in all of human history"
By what measure, please provide sources.
>>
>>37108313
While the number of civil conflicts is on the rise, these are generally less destructive than conflicts between major powers.

Additionally, while the percentage of violent deaths have been declining, the actual number of deaths has been increasing, at least up until 1950, where it started declining again. Personally, I think that's the end result of the world population outpacing the decline of violence, and the decline will continue at a steady rate, but really it's a matter of if you think we should be looking at every violent death as a tragedy or if you think it's a blessing that the average Joe can generally expect not to be shot to death.

One source, first thing I googled: https://towardsdatascience.com/has-global-violence-declined-a-look-at-the-data-5af708f47fba
>>
>>37108313
As far as convenience, you and I are talking to each other live despite almost certainly living outside of an area our peasant ancestors would cross over the course of their entire lives. You can order gadgets that were science fiction less than 100 years ago delivered directly to your doorstep for less than a week of minimum wage work, assuming your American, and probably even less than that if you're European. You have internet access, so you can function decently well at basically any profession that doesn't require specialized equipment (ex, "Google: How to unclog a drain?") or legal qualifications, like a surgeon or something. Your house is more than likely the exact temperature you want it to be, your shit probably isn't all over the road after being tossed out via a bucket, and you probably aren't going to have to worry about your children dying of polio or being eaten by coyotes. And you'll probably go your whole life without joining an army, unless you want to.

Admittedly, I'm assuming you live in either Europe or America, but that's just because I don't know much about what life is like for continental Asians or your typical African, but based on everything I can find, it's probably better than being either of those things circa four hundred years ago.
>>
>>37106481
>>37108291
Yes, but humans are among the cutest creatures there are. They’d blend right in with the cute ponies, dragons, etc.
>>
>>37108341
>>37108371
Convenience i'll agree with you, at least in a pure vacuum, simply being able to say "I want a thing" and then being able to obtain said thing within a couple days (Monetary costs notwithstanding) is something our ancestors would see as the stuff of kings or gods.
>or if you think it's a blessing that the average Joe can generally expect not to be shot to death.
Considering the majority of their data is apparently from archaeological examinations and extrapolating from that, one could argue the data is obviously skewed (Not to mention hardly as accurate as you'd want for a bold claim like this), they even mention this somewhat with an example.
>Two men are alone in a bar. After a brief disagreement, one pulls out a pistol and murders the other. The total is 1 dead for a rate of 50%.
>A minor civil war rages in a country of 1 million for several months. The total death count is 10,000 for a rate of 1%.
And later on directly address this point.
Ultimately, like you and this article have said, it's a matter of framing.
Personally speaking i dont think human nature has changed all that much over the years, the biggest differences being the speed and degree of communication available has made it so our sphere of awareness has increased, or rather 'warped'
Pre-industrial the majority relied on word of mouth, the written word being uncommon but still in use by higher class.
Industrial moved to written word being more available along with radio.
Current times like you said we can shitpost across the world in a manner of moments to literal millions.
As a species we're not really equipped to deal with that kind of social space, and people outside your bubble quickly fall into a nebulous 'other' which you unquestionably give less of a shit about, i believe it's partly why Twitter can seem so batshit insane.
I've no formal study or research to point to, but it's my gut feeling that it is a major source of the increased civil conflicts, the degree of conflict is mostly the same, the 'battle lines' have just shifted.
Historically speaking, the fact i have more of a connection to people that share my obscure cartoon horse interest despite being separated by significant distance and social barriers, than with the people who live next door is extremely odd.

As an unrelated aside the article has an obvious pro-diversity agenda, and i've been conditioned to be suspicious of this type of shit regardless of it's accuracy.
>>
File: 1186027.png (43 KB, 495x561)
43 KB
43 KB PNG
>>37103885
I would get my fren and anyone he wanted to bring along.
>>
File: the n word.jpg (556 KB, 850x1200)
556 KB
556 KB JPG
>>37108447
>>37108291
>>37106293
>>37104278

imagine being this fucking autistic
I don't mind humans in equestria if they are considered lesser creatures and never have the rights ponies do. However I think you guys are considering the best case scenario here. If the Equestria inside is a monkeys paw haberverse, and humans are equestria's last hope, then we will have to save equestria from the evil inside.
>>
>>37108592
>random tranime shit
>"n word"
>sub fetish
what a garbage post
>>
>>37108596
>Wants to bring all their tranny society shit to Equestria
>wants to dominate and rule over ponies when their society resulted in trannyverse
>doesn't say nigger.
back to twitter, woot.
>>
>>37106293
Did you like season 9's creaturequestria? No? Then you are going to become the fucking pony and you are going to like it
>>
>>37108608
>Wants to bring all their tranny society shit to Equestria
Nobody cares about mutt politics, kill yourself.
>wants to dominate and rule over ponies when their society resulted in trannyverse
I never said that, you fucking sperg.
>doesn't say nigger.
...the tranime picture literally uses "n word" as opposed to "nigger", are you retarded? That was exactly my point
>>
>>37108612
Only /ptfg/ trannies seethe about hyoomen, go back to your general.
>>
File: I'm going to say it!.jpg (286 KB, 850x1200)
286 KB
286 KB JPG
>>37108625
>my shit dont stink
yes it does woot
>I never said that
yet you think it wont happen when you bring your tranny human baggage to equestria.
>he doesn't know what comes before that picture.
anime website.
>>
>>37108642
>yes it does woot
As I said, you are literally obsessed with amerimutt politics. Many such cases!
>yet you think it wont happen when you bring your tranny human baggage to equestria.
Yep, I alone will destroy the whole country.
>tranime website
You will never belong here, nigger.
>>
>>37108628
Rent free
>>
>>37108651
>moving goal post
>still argues their politics are special and superior
>thinks anime doesn't belong on an anime website
you are the worst thing to happen to this board. I'll give you one opening, prove you're posting from VPN in north corea and I will kneel faggot. else you're just shitting on the only country and style that still produces good pone content.
>>
>>37108670
>moving goal post
You started with your retarded take on "NOOOO 1 HUMAN WORLD DESTROY EQUESTRIA YOU HAVE TO BE A PONY REEE", sperg.
>still argues their politics are special and superior
Never did, faggot. You are the one here bringing politics into this.
>thinks anime doesn't belong on an anime website
It certainly doesn't belong on /mlp/, you underage /a/ tourist.
>>
>>37108681
>You started with your retarded take on "NOOOO 1 HUMAN WORLD DESTROY EQUESTRIA YOU HAVE TO BE A PONY REEE", sperg.
No, I posted that if humans en masse moved to equestria it could be bad if they had equal political rights and relevancy. You sperged out because I posted an animu
>never did faggot
>Nobody cares about mutt politics,
>ie burger politics
yeah you did nigger.
All human politics are shit, and yes, arguing over how to prevent it from infecting equestria is relevant to a discussion about a portal to it and what humans would do when encountering it.
>It doesn't belong on /mlp/
It may not be something to spam senselessly but it's your reaction to it that outs you as a tourist. This is an anime website, go to reddit.
>>
>>37108723
>more anime pedo shit
Didn't read, the tour is over.
>>
>>37108681
>>37108729
Anime belongs here more than you do, tranny
>>
>>37108735
>everyone who disagrees with me is a tranny
They sure live rent free in mutt heads, huh
>>
>>37103885
I’ll spend my inheritance money buying this land, without telling anyone. Then I’ll hide it well from the world, using the excuse of an ecological preservation area to keep anyone away. Them I’d start posting on /mlp/, posting on forums, sending anonymous emails, telling about the portal and charging a considerable fee to go to Equestria. But I’ll post no photos, no proofs, and make as sure as possible that the posts or emails seem fake and that I’m a scammer.
Only those who blindingly believe get to go to Equestria.
>>
>>37108303
I live in Brazil. Two houses near where I live got robbed last week. One of them the robbers also kidnapped a woman and her son as hostages, but in their greed they invaded another house where a military man lived, so the robber got shot and killed.
There’s nothing peaceful. People leave their homes afraid of never coming back.

But my parents, who were born in the 50s, tell about a very different world. The streets were safe, young women could walk the streets at night without the fear of being raped, robbed or killed. There was no gangs, no drug-lords. They were technically poorer than we are today, but life was way less chaotic.
I wonder how thing got so bad so fast.
>>
File: Moko.png (139 KB, 386x417)
139 KB
139 KB PNG
>>37108729
>goes to anime imageboard
>complains about it
>>
>>37108291
Based post. Equestria belongs to ponies.
>>
>>37108291
>>37109172
>this discord trannie meme again
>>
>>37110355
>using discord
>ever
ew
>>
>>37103917
Film a video of it on your phone and post it here. Anons call you a faggot and a liar. You enter the portal as the thread devolves into shit and bickering, smug in the knowledge that you and you alone know the truth.
>>
>>37103885
That depends, OP.
At what point in time does the portal drop you off at? Before season 1? After season 9? Somewhere in the middle?
Would you be transformed into a pony upon entering, or would this be an anon-in-equestria type of deal?
Does it close permanently after I enter it? If so, good. If not, then that's a problem.
Can I bring anyone and/or anything along with me?
What type of Equestria would it be? The one from the show where they're ponies, or, god forbid, one where they're all disgusting anthro abominations?
>>
>>37110355
Why are you americans so obsessed with trannies? You just see them everywhere
>>
Why would I chance one of you autistic fucks ruining MY autistic fantasies? No, I wouldn't tell anybody and I'd do everything in my power to ensure nobody else ever found it.
>>
If its a portal that takes me there as a human before FIM actually starts than that would be ideal. I would probably enter it and then seal it or sabotage it from the other end so nobody else could go through.
>>
>>37103885
Why, I would call Homeland Security like a good citizen of course :)
>>
File: 2.jpg (52 KB, 314x385)
52 KB
52 KB JPG
>>37103885
I'm going by myself and destroying the portal once i'm through.
>>
Equestria isn't very diverse, we should send them some black immigrants
>>
>>37103885
>telling anyone
NIGGER FUCK THAT LMAOOOO
i would have told you people until i saw the abuse threads. im going through and smashing the portal to bits.
BYE BYEEEE
>>
>>37116600
This except I only allow abusechads to enter

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.