[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/mlp/ - Pony

[Advertise on 4chan]

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

>earth pony fertility and endurance doesn't just stay on the farm. they last longest in bed (ironically opposite a real horse) and have the largest cock/balls/breeding hips. they are admired for their physique—strong mares exist and can make stallions feel a bit insecure, but they fuck like a train. smaller earth mares still have the benefit of strong horse pussy. earth pony sex typically involves a lot of sexual whinnies, snorts and neighing especially near climax.

>unicorn telekinesis has shaped their sexuality. it results in them not often touching things, which leads to some unease about physical contact. telekinesis also makes it ridiculously easy to stay clean, or just avoid filth altogether, hence they are a bit prudish and vulnerable.
>they are naturally built to be physically weaker, and are seen as a noticeably feminine race. males tend to struggle a bit with their masculinity, aren't traditionally macho and go for a more reserved "cool guy" approach. unicorn mares are sometimes seen as the height of classical beauty which can lead to some entitlement complexes on their end.
>further, telekinesis has endowed unicorns with slow sex drives. without it, they would be masturbation-prone and unhealthy for the species. so a unicorn only seeks pleasure maybe once a week, or less. (they are accustomed to the other races constantly asking for magic-jobs, and may obligue just to get you to leave them alone) unfortunately it is easy for a unicorn to develop kinks and become pervy, yet (or perhaps because of that) they also value virginity and sexual fidelity.
>since telekinesis makes self-experimentation with butt stuff very, very easy and, also makes lesbian sex much more viable, MOST unicorns are bisexual. lastly, while unicorn mares do wink, it is less strong and less easily induced than other races—they are more likely to spread themselves with magic

>pegasi are known for being hot and intense. they last the shortest in bed of the races, but this comes with the benefit of pegasi being overwhelmingly passionate. they kiss, they fondle, they play with you, they caress you. they have hot breath and body, know how to make all the right motions and what things to say that incite you to blush. pegasi's brazen ways can often sweep them up a mate, though, it might also get them punched in the face.
>parts of the wings are erogenous zones, but only when aroused. mares get very stiff wings. males get less stiff wings still capable of petting the mare they're holding. pegasi thrust the fastest and mares get very wet very fast
>>
All ponies wait until pony marriage for sex
>>
>>37097652
fpbp
>>
File: 16” cock.png (159 KB, 260x383)
159 KB
159 KB PNG
>>37097640
Alicorns are futa.
>>
>>37097640
>It is considered shameful in pony culture to be a virgin by the time of marriage, and gayness is not something in any way notable (unless you're an outsider, then you'll absolutely note down all the faggots), just like in pre-Christian slavic cultures.
>Summer Sun Celebration is also a fertility festival, and consequently the time for a lot of ponies' first times
>>
>>37097689
You just want to fuck everyone and not be called a whore for it
>>
File: canon.jpg (80 KB, 1022x920)
80 KB
80 KB JPG
>>37097652
canon.
>>
>>37097716
Yes
>>
I feel like Twilight Velvet was really kinky/horny when she was young. Idk why I just get that vibe from her
>>
>>37097640
All the ponies lust for me and have an irresistible attraction to my cock.
>>
>>37097640
>Sexual Headcanons
in my headcanon I had sex with ponies
>>
>>37097677
why is kirby so hot
>>
>>37097652
Very true
>>
>>37097640
ponies dont even have a concept of sex/fucking
reproduction is some kinda magical ritual stuff, between married ponies
cuddling/hugging is the extent of physical contact, smooches are rare and special
>>
>>37097799
Based.
>>
>>37098116
she still is, it used to be with her hoof but now with a husband. oh boy dont go over on friday night
>>
File: 1599922836132.jpg (145 KB, 1101x823)
145 KB
145 KB JPG
>>37097652
>>
>>37097640
>Sexual headcanons
There is no sex in Equestria to distract them from their goals and life purpose. Neither is there genitalia to speak of.
>>
Philomena fucks ponies
>>
>>37097799
Whore.
>>
Bat pony fillies and colts develop sexually several years before other races do.
>>
It has long been possible for two mares to magically conceive with the help of an appropriately-skilled unicorn (this can, but doesn't have to, include kinky stuff like magical futa dicks). However, Cadance, in the course of her studies, was able to further develop the spell so that it can essentially be acquired and used independently of the casting, as a sort of pre-made magic, thus making it easily available to the entirety of the population. Equestria being female-heavy, this assured population stability and is the reason for Cadance's ascension.
>>
>>37102381
This is genuinely so based and a very unique idea
>>
>>37099500
I like this because it is completely supported by this show.
>>
>>37102381
>Magical lesbian spawn
No
>>
>>37102394
I think I had the idea (in connection with having read about the below-mentioned research) when I saw someone asking what kind of spell Cadance would've completed if we assumed that ascensions worked that way.

>>37102416
There have been experiments with mice where, according to the reports, a female got inseminated with reproductive cells from another female that were modified to be sperm-like or something like that I think and it produced (not very viable, but still) offspring. It's not as unlikely as you may think, especially with the excuse of magic. In the end it's "just" a mix of genetic material of both parents, you "just" need to make viable sperm out of one female's eggs and modify some of them to produce male offspring and you're set.
>>
>>37102752
Interdasting.
>>
>>37099500
Not according to mom.

Someone pull up the screenie I don't have it
>>
>>37100477
This is why ponies are more productive than humans
>>
>>37103304
The jealousy also drops a staggering amount.
>>
File: faust_on_reproduction.png (23 KB, 920x590)
23 KB
23 KB PNG
>>37103261
>>
>>37099500
based and love-pilled
>>
>>37099500
High-fantasy pilled.
>>37104814
Ironic, isn't it?
>>
>>37097640
The princesses have sucked and fucked as many sluts as they could, they are rulers after all.
>>
>>37097652
/thread
>>
>>37099500
Unicellular lifeforms.
>>
>>37102381
The unicorn in question is a stallion and herding is a legal form of marriage in Equestria.
>>
>>37106286
>herdfag
>>
>>37106436
Anything to trigger the lesbo fags.
>>
>>37106286
>herding
Equestria isn't a harem animu >>>/a/
>>
>>37106286
How many wives does Shining have? Did it technically include Twilight and their mother?
>>
File: 1528353529498.jpg (77 KB, 899x888)
77 KB
77 KB JPG
>>37106665
>How many wives does Shining have? Did it technically include Twilight and their mother?
One (1), Candyass.
>>
>>37097652
exactly, just ask discord
>>
>>37102381

have a similar headcanon to this. partly explains why unicorns are so politically prominent—in a society where mares vastly outnumber stallions, unicorns can act as godparent figures while allowing for all-mare herds to remain viable and allowing for (some) creatures to cross-breed with ponies (though their offspring will be mostly pony, with only some slight features from the non-pony mate).

and just like in societies here where who your godparents are determine social status—the more "noble" the "godparent" unicorn who helped the parents conceive (alicorn, of course, the noblest of them all), the more prestige is bestowed on the godchild.

celestia has lots of connections to noble pony families through this way.

the way the godparent unicorn/alicorn helps the parents conceive is also important. my headcanon is it comes in two ways: one is a formal ceremony where family elders essentially watch the main "parents" (e.g. two mares) have sex while the godparent just watches and casts her magic from a short distance, while the other way is just a threesome. the formal ceremony is when the godparent isn't intimate with the couple or vastly outranks them (e.g. an alicorn) while the threesome/orgy is meant for godparents who are also herdmates or if not part of the herd, close friends (of equivalent rank/status) of the couple wishing to conceive.

if you're a low-ranking unicorn and some highborn unicorn/alicorn couple (who outrank) wishes for you to help them concieve, you're pretty much bumped up the social ladder as an "adopted" sister/brother of said nobles.
>>
Reposting my headcanon from the other headcanon thread

>ambient magic plays a role in reproduction such that pregnancy never occurs when either partner doesn't desire it, and always occurs when both partners desire it
>the magic also causes partners to feel a hint of each other's emotions and sensations during the act, and ensures they reach climax simultaneously
>a pair of stallions giving a mare double vaginal will each feel a hint of what each of the other two feels while the mare feels a hint of what they do, and when the three climax together they'll give her half-twins if they're going for foals
>due to all this, pony reproduction is always a romantic, emotional affair with lots of affection and hoof holding
>>
>>37110178
That's sweet. Would it work for other species too or is it strictly a pony on pony thing?
>>
>>37097677
Alicorns combine the traits of earth ponies, unicorns, and pegasi, so it makes perfect sense that they'd combine the traits of males and females too.
>>
>>37097799
Based whore?
>>
>>37099500
I'd be fine with this. What I mainly want out of a relationship with a mare is love, not sex, and cuddling would satisfy my desire for physical intimacy plenty enough.
That said, unless we're assuming featureless genitalia ponies, which brings a lot into question regarding Pinkie needing to pee in The Last Roundup, this wouldn't make any sense. Even Lauren herself says that ponies totally fuck.
>>
File: celestia cock.png (289 KB, 823x908)
289 KB
289 KB PNG
>>37111770
Yeah, I guess it makes sense.
>>
Ponies genitals do not show until they desire to have sex.
As well as can only be seen by ponies who desire the same.
This is to insure privacy for those who want to fuck their partners without feeling embarrassed by the masses, as well as ponies knowing if they are interested in you sexually.
>>
>>37097640
if Anon were to attempt to breed with a poner and have a family by them the only species with which this would be possible and produce the kind of offspring that both parents would desire would be a unicorn of the species.
first the correct spell would need to be procured for changeling transformation.
The children produced then might be xenomorphs with the complete genetic patterns of both human and pony.
They would then require the use of unicorn magic as an initiator for transformation back and forth between their poner and human forms.
>>
>>37114011
the hidden genitals headcanon seems to have a fairly high amount of adopters
>>
>>37116781
It's pretty fun.
>>
Changelings would be the only creatures capable of reproducing with humans, because Changelings are capable of changing their genetic structure of their eggs to be compatible with human semen. Changelings are capable of doing this both as a way to reproduce without needing male Changelings, as well as a way to keep their cover if a disguised Changeling mare has sex with a non-Changeling, so that the resulting baby wouldn't come out as a Changeling eggsac instead of a foal.
>>
Glimmy has a big sexy ass
>>
>>37110178
lovely idea. who knew double penetration could be so romantic?
>>
Real talk, can I bring up for a minute about how everyone seems to forget mares can't get pregnant if they're not in heat? Right? That is how that works yeah, impregnation is impossible when a mare isn't in heat?

I'm constantly flabbergasted by fans not understanding this and have been for 10 years. Many works of fan art and fiction bring up things like condoms, unwanted pregnancy or just sort of IMPLY there's a risk of a mare getting pregnant when it is also very clear the creator is not at all implying the mare is in heat.

Why the fuck would ANY of that exist. There shouldn't be any drama about any of this. None of this shit makes sense, a mare KNOWS when she's in heat. You just choose to not have sex during those periods and have sex freely without restriction outside of heat times.
>>
>>37110178
>a pair of stallions giving a mare double vaginal will each feel a hint of what each of the other two feels while the mare feels a hint of what they do, and when the three climax together they'll give her half-twins if they're going for foals
Ok this is really hot. God I wish I could do this with Shining and Candyass.
>>
>>37123703
Would you want to do it with Twilight and somebody?
>>
>>37125305
Twilight and Shining, of course.
>>
>>37123539
I mean it's similar with humans, but it's not like it's an on/off switch, there's transition periods and sperm stays around for a while as well.
>>
>>37123539
>>37125598
Heat is more or less an ovulation cycle with signs that are readily apparent to oneself and others
>>
>>37123539
I wonder if many IRL human woman would agree to having their menstrual cycle changed to a heat cycle, if it was a risk-free procedure and life. No more monthly bleeding and aggravatedness, instead only weeks of increased horniness and a desperate need to reproduce, only throughout summer months. And much like horses no menopause, though fertility would drop significantly with higher age.
>>
>>37110178

U-unf
>>
>>37110178
>the magic also causes partners to feel a hint of each other's emotions and sensations during the act
this is how tulpafucking feels
>>
>>37097640
>If a human impregnates a pony you get a 25 % of either, full pony, full human, satyr or centaur.
>>
>>37128012
some of us rather like to have our minds intact, so kindly fuck off
>>
>>37128076
>Punnett Square dimorphism
>>
>>37126870
>no more monthly bleeding and aggravatedness, instead only weeks of increased horniness and a desperate need to reproduce
I get insanely horny at certain times in my cycle, it's super annoying when you're single and lonely.
>>
>>37097640
>le earth pony stamina/big cocks/big butts meme
>le pegasi wings meme
Try something new. Only unicorns somehow interesting.
>>
>>37128622
>Only unicorns somehow interesting.

It's been a longstanding headcanon of mine that a Unicorn's horn acts as a 6th sense for magic. Their species has evolved around magic and their horn is a magic sensory organ. It would be a little bit silly if you had 2 identical objects except one was enchanted and the other wasn't, and the Unicorn wasn't able to sense one of them was enchanted.

A highly strong magically powerful artifact like the Alicorn Amulet is immediately detectable if it's anywhere remotely within the vicinity of a Unicorn. It's a survival mechanism. Generally powerful magic like this is very very dangerous, so their horn has evolved to detect stuff like this so they can stay away from it.

But Unicorns also sense magical power in people. If an Alicorn or talented Unicorn is headed towards them, they'll sense their arrival. You can probably see where I'm going with this but Unicorns are sexually attracted to individuals of high magical power.

Most animals evolve to select mates who are strong and healthy. But for Unicorns, the kind of strength that matters to them is magic prowess. Unicorns are far more likely to survive hardship if they've got some magical skill, so THAT is what they've evolved to find sexy. People like Twilight stand out to them, Unicorns can't help but notice it when they sense their in the presence of someone potent.

Even Discord is looked at more favorably by Unicorns than other races. It's not like his magic erases his other shitty personality traits—you can be born sexy and still not get laid if your personality is garbage. But a Unicorn would always subconsciously see him as powerful and a bit of a silver fox even if every other aspect of him repulses them.

Being a Unicorn, having someone undeniably gifted in magic in your presence is not unlike a 10/10 hottie suddenly coming up to speak to you, even if both your intentions are completely platonic. Feelings cannot help being felt, whether that be arousal or fear or awe. But the one thing they cannot do is ignore them.
>>
>>37129373
>tfw magiclet
so even in equestria its all about genetics huh
>>
>>37129373
Magically-sexually attracted unicorns? Now that's what I call masturbatory material.
Also, pegasi have something interesting too - their little oversensitive bodies reacting vividly to the smallest touch. Not the wings, wings are shit.
>>
>>37129380
Sorta. But that's sort of the beauty of magic is that it's not really the same. Magic is this abstract, inner force and not something you can wholly define or identify.

Like sure, Unicorns like Twilight certainly were born with genes favoring spellcasting. But the reason for her status came from her own dedication, her own curiosity and drive and hard work. THAT is impossible to quantify and measure, and it's the part of you I mostly refer to when I say Unicorns are drawn to "magically powerful" people. Twilight was free to be like Trixie—naturally gifted, but held back by laziness and narcissism. Twilight made better choices, she expanded her mind and the scope of her being, went as far as she could go, and as a result that inner power radiates outwardly and is undeniable to all those who can detect it.

I suppose the show has never fully addressed where magical potency actually comes from beyond some Unicorns having magic as their special talent. But when I think of someone "magically powerful" I think of extraordinary folk. People who aren't sheep, who DO care about the world beyond their own life, who ask the big questions, who are independent and powerful in mind and spirit, and who are essentially fundamentally different and a little bit special because of their behavior, sacrifice and their choices.

That's where I see magical power as coming from. It's a power from within, which must be cultivated. And if you're the kind of person who stands out by nature of being powerful in character and a cut above the rest, you will have a strong magical aura, and Unicorns will find you sexy as fuuuuuck because they can see sides of yourself that are invisible to others.

A physical side of things plays a part, but a minor one. I think for example you can be a Pegasus of uncommon curiosity, intellect and self-reflection, and a Unicorn will detect your magical aura to be powerful. Even if you are physically incapable of spellcasting, they can still see it and are drawn to it.
>>
>>37129373
That sounds great, but you've gotta remember that unicorns are not the only ponies with magic, all ponies have some magic. I like the idea of unicorns having a passive and external magic sense related to their telekinesis/spontaneous spell casting ability, but it's important to remember that it won't only be unicorns that they can feel the magic in/from.
>>
Celestia being a virgin, only because it's adorable as hell and makes as much sense as magical talking ponies do in the first place.
>>
>>37129535
>and makes as much sense as magical talking ponies do in the first place
what did he mean by this?
>>
>>37130408
>Going over 1000 years as a god-princess without getting laid
>Faust tweet
>>
>>37097640
All pony sex lasts 5 to 20 seconds just like earth.

The males have impossible small dicks, which is why you never see them.
They cum "into" the vagina's, but it's more like cumming onto (on top of, above, over, while outside) the vagina's, and the cum falls/sprays inside, from the outside.
Female ponies/mare's don't know what orgasms are, cause of the short unfulfilling sex. If they experienced orgasm they might be worried or scared, or addicted, it would mess up their world, perhaps kind of like when twilight was thinking she was late for Celestia's lesson.
Earth ponies are rougher, and do last longer, but as stated, not with other ponies.
Unicorn telekinesis has shaped their sexuality, but mostly just a round "blob" of magic the rubs the pussy/vagina, and they only know how to do it for short periods for now. Their horns are like unicorn wings, sensitive, and brings them pleasure, but mostly while horny, and they shoot a special non-functional magic (like a magic "goo" with no effect), when they cum (which they haven't done yet),
Pegasi are fast, and do last the shortest time, they are lighter, they can fly with others weighing more then them while having sex, their wings are like (clitoris) or breasts, very sensitive and pleasurable to them, but mostly when horny/having sex.
Mares have special specific times of the year when they are extra horny, and try to mate, they can at other times but it would be like a pony wearing clothes, which they only sometimes do.
As first poster said, usually ponies wait till marriage for sex, usually, not always.

I would agree with op on several things, as stated here. But the unicorn magic is more limited in my view (no magic dildos). And you can probably spot some other differences i tried to make, influenced by myself, and a couple other posters.
>>
>>37131066
Of course a lot of that would change if a non pony species interacted with the ponies and showed them a different way.
(i forgot to add this, but i tried to imply.)
>>
>>37131066
>sph faggotry
one of the few things to be nearly as appalling as cuckoldry
>>
>>37132089
I was talking about the male Horses.
Have you seen between the legs of stallions on the show?

It would make human p seem huge.
So more like Lp happy? (what do you replace humiliation with?)
>>
I try not to think about sex and ponies too much after what happened to me at the last brony con. Bronies sort of ruined my life...
>>
>>37132169
>doesn't elaborate
Here's the (You), now say it faggor
>>
>>37132171
Bronies forced a horse to fuck me

The large pulsating horse cock penetrated through my little boy pussy. It burrowed into my abdomen, I can feel it hollowing out my little bitch boy body. He pulled out, leaving my hollowed-out body to relapse. I felt streams of precum leaking out of my gaping boy pussy. The bronies and man-children surrounding me kept chanting and screaming

“MORE!”

I couldn’t take it much longer, I could feel my mind start to break. My hands were chafing within my bounds. My entire body was twitching with both pleasure and agony. I can feel my gaping asshole contract and expand, as if it were breathing in anticipation.

The stallion behind me placed his hooves on the wooden pillory once more. My entire being was quivering at the thought of a second round. Without hesitation, he shoved his member into my abdomen once more, this time without any resistance from my now stretched out asshole. I could feel this horse’s rubber rod begin to expand as he readies to climax. The immense surge of fluids pushed me to the brink. I could feel my soul leave the corporeal realm with the most powerful orgasm of my life resonating through my very soul and body. My balls nearly collapsed within themselves as I launched projectile jizz upon the grass below.
>>
>>37132173
So you enjoyed it? Faggot.
>>
File: 1618785908742.png (1000 KB, 1280x1656)
1000 KB
1000 KB PNG
>>37097640
>Stallions are pathetic one pump chumps that never please a mare beyond the emotional connection
>Stallions can only get it up a few times each mating season when they smell their mare in peak heat
>Mares outnumber stallions 5/1 so most are completely deprived
>Many mares are driven to lesbian experimentation out of desperation
>When I show up, word about my dick spreads like a virus and I am constantly pestered by horny mares
>My waifu brags to her friends that she gets first dibs of the best dick in Equestria
>>
>>37132248
You could have just said you're an AiE/HiEfag and we could guess the rest.
>>
>>37132259
this
hfy shit is always the same

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.