[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/mlp/ - Pony

[Advertise on 4chan]

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: pixelcanvasimage.png (90 KB, 769x447)
90 KB
90 KB PNG
commies are back and trying to put their shitty flag back over Trixie's wagon and just generally commiefying the area around it need more people to stop them.

https://pixelcanvas.io/@-1274,982
>>
rally 'round the trixie btfo
>>
File: 1546746173014.png (221 KB, 820x840)
221 KB
221 KB PNG
>>37075406
Why does it matter? PixelCanvas has been 'who has the stronger bot' for years now. It's why all our political stuff is fucked up, because someone has the time to just drop a bot on them and never remove it. I'm not gonna waste time fighting a machine that's just gonna continue the moment I leave. Any large scale group effort has been completely destroyed because one guy can undo hours of dozens of people's effort.
>>
File: 1589792255124.png (43 KB, 458x380)
43 KB
43 KB PNG
>>37075406
Fuck these pricks, I hate them so goddamn much. Just leave other people's art alone you fucking cunts.
>>
>>37075477
kinda weird how her eye bends inward like that
>>
It's always trannies doing this
>>
The problem is that there's this asshole who manages to use a bunch of devices to constantly ruin art as you can see from Spike and the cross (funny how the commie Starlight doesn't offend him). He seems desperate to just black out any new pixel. Quite pathetic as he seems to be more concerned with ruining other peoples art with essentially cheats in a literal infinite canvas.

At this point, I would not object to using bots or whatever that guy is using if anyone here has the knowledge to make one just for this case. I just want to help put pixels and slowly create good art like that Trixie, but I guess some people can't stand cute ponies.
>>
>>37075477
Yeah, it's mostly a bot fiesta now
>>
>>37075406
Where’s the map for damages?
>>
>>37075565
Some Anon should drop a an infinite counter bot or something like that
>>
>>37075768
Vandalism Detector: https://mlp-pixelcanvas.herokuapp.com/
Offline version: https://github.com/Pownylover/PxCT/releases

Spriting Guide: https://gist.github.com/anonymous/8a519954a29d6ac1418ab2b200b82a06
>>
>>37075484
>Just leave other people's art alone you fucking cunts.
>says the fag on the board that slaps swastikas on other peoples works all the time and brags about it
You get what you fucking deserve.
(now count the seconds until the jannies wipe this post for being wrongthink).
>>
>>37075808
>citation needed
Also you redpixel faggots had pretty much infinite space to work with but you just wouldn't leave that Spike alone.
>>
>>37075808
What the hell are you talking about? I know for a fact that the last call to arms thread was to defend our art from commies and since then, I did nothing but work in that area. Don't act like somehow were the aggressors.
>>
>>37075808
>tfw not being able to distinguish between /b/ and /mlp/
>>
>>37075859
/b/? /mlp/? /wsg/? Doesn't matter, we're all the hacker 4chan to discordfags
>>
>>37075863
I don't think they care either way. I remember once trying to type out why on Spike only to have it and the surrounding parts blacked out. These people don't really care about anything offensive, it's just an excuse to fuck with others.
>>
File: 895.jpg (73 KB, 680x677)
73 KB
73 KB JPG
THREAD THEME: https://youtu.be/VGmwXi4TL3Y
TO WAR LADS
>>
>>37075884
Man, what a dick.
>>
>>37075899
Man, what a dubs.
>>
>>37075791
I fucking hate those faggots.
>>
File: tiresome.png (550 KB, 1062x1096)
550 KB
550 KB PNG
>>37075406
I'm sick of bot wars and the subsequent reverts. I would help with Trixie but I can't nake the time right now, maybe in a couple weeks.
>>
>>37075808
>says the fag on the board that slaps swastikas on other peoples works all the time and brags about it
>making shit up
Hang yourself :)
>>
>>37076264
he's just bitching about people shooping out the trans flags from images.
>>
>>37076271
Funny. He's among the same people that think the iron cross is racist.
>>
File: faggot_alliance.png (5 KB, 172x132)
5 KB
5 KB PNG
>>37075484
>used my shitty edit
I'm touched, anon.
>>
oh look this thread again
you really really want everything to be fucked up do you?
>>
Is anyone gonna help out with Spike?
>>
>>37075565
Classic bots will just make more harm than anything else. As soon as it's detected as a bot, it will be reverted. More over, bots have a bad reputation (but strangely, having 10 proxy, and no one batt an eye).
That said, I have thrown together a very cure autoclicker. I need to manually indicate the pixels corner of a rectangle for it to fill, can't use computer as it simulate a real mouse move, don't know how to change colors, and is slow as fuck (more than 2 minutes per pixels).
But it's incredibly useful to clean some area during the night while I myself sleep. Can't create or restore art with it tho.

>>37077332
That's exactly what I though just after the joy of seeing that someone else on /mlp like pixelcanvas

>>37077446
I cleaned a bit of everything here an there since the last thread, but as soon as there was a bot starting to clean everything, I just moved to an other art / called it a day.
Spike was too much work for me, but I do cleaned Startlight quite a bit.
Also, RIP anonfilly that died like three time (and thanks to the anon that helped me from time to time)
>>
>>37077587
The fact that a solution is staring right in your face but you completely ignore it and instead look for worse solutions simply amazes me. And i'm not only talking about you
>>
>>37077446
Faggot's undoing my work.
>>
>>37077763
Well, pardon my boldness, but could you be so kind to explicitly spill the bean in terms simple enough for my primitive brain Mr High IQ?
>>
>>37078645
That's probably the guy doing it. His demands are:
a) remove all offensive art (already done: most of which removed about five months ago, the last one removed about a month and a half ago)
b) remove all offensive art from templates (which we can't do because the people who run the templates are MIA since last year with no way to contact them)
c) have every single anon who has ever heard of the site swear to never rebuild any offensive art
And when all three are complete, he might- if we ask very nicely -stop fucking over our drawings that have nothing to do with the offensive art he wanted gone.
He went into this from day one demanding things he KNEW weren't possible or feasible, and even when the most important of the demands was fulfilled he didn't stop. He's either going to do this forever, slowly blacking out our entire area to punish us for things we can't control. Or he's going to have to meet us in the middle and accept our good faith efforts.

And since he's STILL fucking over our nonpolitical art because of things that were overwritten months ago, I doubt he'll ever be willing to do so. And all that is assuming he was being honest in the first place.
>>
>>37078718
>negotiating with terrorists
>>
>>37078771
Its not negotiating with terrorists, it's trying to convince a terrorist to stop bombing japanese restaurants because he wants to punish a dude who lives in florida. He's spent over six months blacking out art he has repeatedly stated he has no problems with, while refusing to spend twenty minutes getting rid of art he does have a problem with. And with that art having been gone for over a month, trying to get him to say "hey you know what? maybe I was asking too much, you guys put forth an honest effort at improvement and I'm a reasonable enough person to accept that."
Which is probably naive and idealistic on my part. It's equally likely that he just hates pony art and came up with a justification for his vandalism after the fact.
>>
>>37078645
No chance. It will slap you in the face when the time comes but it kinda already did and not a single one of you noticed so i won't intervene
>>37078718
That's not the guy. Disappointed?
>>
>>37078718
Arryanne is still there, get rid of that hate symbol
>>
>>37079085
She's been changed to the flat pink heart version, and when this started he said that was fine.
>>
>>37079089
Maybe it's some other faggot?
Maybe it's me?
Remove her and add another pony, and remove the /mlpol/ banner
>>
>flimflamchads covered with commie tranny shit
Disgusting
>>
>>37079092
>remove the /mlpol/ banner
You mean the one that's been gone since february?
>>
>>37079096
Clippity Clopity Get Off My Property
>>
File: 1965592.png (457 KB, 922x690)
457 KB
457 KB PNG
>>37079085
>Aryanne is hate symbol
>>
>>37078718
Just wait for him to kill himself. All troons do that eventually
>>
>>37079101
That one wasn't in the list he gave us
It was all the symbols and the righty catchphrases, and they've all been taken care of
That banner commemorates a really fun and exceptionally stupid april fools day event we were forced into
>>
>>37079113
>and they've all been taken care of
Why do you tards bend the knee?
>>
>>37079147
We don't, but there's not much we can do against a guy who refuses to use PixelCanvas fairly and has a bunch of proxies. I've been trying to repair Spike for months now, but this asshole seems to be determined to keep it deleted. Unless he gives up or we come up with something just as scummy to counter it, I'm not sure if its possible.

At least we can laugh at how pathetic these people are to require cheats to push their shitty agenda no one else cares about.
>>
>>37079096
>>37079089
>>37078790
>>37078718
It's absolutely negotiating with terrorists and it was a mistake to remove ANY of the art. Bullies don't stop because you bent over to them, they just get a running start to assrape you. Didn't you learn that back in school?
>>
>>37079171
Use proxies and scripts to restore it then, idiot.
>>37077587
Use several autoclickers set to different colors and relevant pattern for each.
>>
>>37079191
How do you use them then? Since your so smart, I'm sure you can easily tell us.
>>
What the fuck? I've been gone a while, since when did the commies overwrite so much stuff with this commie shit?
And did everyone basically cede the Aryanne banner to that bot?
>>
>>37079191
Writing an autoclicker bot seems kinda fun - I'll give it a try
>>
>>37079237
If you get it working, you mind shooting me a copy? Restoring Aryanne, COMPLETE WITH SWASTIKA, FUCK YOU NEVILLE CHAMBERLAINS, is gonna take a while. Perfect for when I'm at work.
>>
>>37079237
>>37079247
I'd like a copy too, and maybe some instructions if possible. I just can't seem to find a good up to date tutorial online.
>>
what the fuck epic spike is dead!
I worked on building him the first time we need to bring him back!
>>
>>37079286
Read some of the previous posts to see the problem with that.
>>
In fact, why is the Future for our Foals replaced too? Fuck that. I'm restoring that too.
>>
>>37079297
autism will beat robots
>>
>>37079038
Suits yourself. But don't be surprised if no one know your motivations if you never explains it.
Maybe you are that very very salty anon from threads ago that maintained the canvas for a while and was pissed off because no one was helping him?

>>37079085
Get ridd of it yourself, faggot.
Grow a pair and do the work you want done by yourself.
>>
File: please face the wall.jpg (112 KB, 824x970)
112 KB
112 KB JPG
>>37079085
Fuck you.
>>
>>37079439
I'm the guy but you have it wrong. I'm not salty because you abandoned our area. I'm salty because you came back and pretend to give a shit when your only objective is to cause more destruction
>>
>>37079205
For some reason anons thought it was a good idea to give up a line of defense to faggots that will never stop making demands
>>
>>37079519
You know what would fuck over bots and auto-clickers? Ads that don't close on their own and need you to click an X. Especially differently-shaped ads. Advertisements would unironically dissuade bots.
>>
>>37079662
The site owner fucked off ages ago. Pixelcanvas was abandoned, and will likely face a sudden death when he notices he's still paying for the server.
>>
>>37079662
That can be circumnavigated by ad blockers. Perhaps captchas would be better. As it stands, I'm not sure what there purpose is in the canvas.
>>
>>37079519
this

These people don't actually care about racism or some agenda. They just wanna fuck with others.
>>
File: TRIXIEFINAL12.png (14 KB, 349x233)
14 KB
14 KB PNG
>>37075406
>Commies fucking with our shit
Don't they remember that the shit they're trying to replace was made as a direct counter-attack? The PixelCanvas war at the end of last year was fun, and I had only been lurking for a week at that point. It is probably the reason why I'm trapped on this ride.
>>
>>37080471
PixelCanvas can be fun in how satisfying it is to slowly build something nice, but this proxy bullshit sucks out all the fun of it.
>>
>>37079482
Oh well, I can understand your point of view.
Some anons were really "vindicative" against /b and comiesfags.
But still, most of us wanted to restore the art back then.
And whenever I put pixels, I usually see some other anons putting pixels too.
Tl Dr, you were not alone, even if there was no thread for a long time.
>>
File: pixelcanvasimage2.png (104 KB, 1019x671)
104 KB
104 KB PNG
It's getting worse. They're probably using bots because of unnaturally the red is spreading.
>>
I'm apparently unbanned (or my server switched IP addresses on me), but so much of my work was destroyed when Arkeros banned me it's too much effort to rebuild on my own anymore.
>>
>>37081124
They can't get enough people to support their bullshit so they rely on bots to do it for them. At least we built our art by hand as the developer intended.
>>
>>37081147
The developer's intentions don't mean jack if they didn't put in protocols to prevent abuse.
>>
>>37081152
He did but I think some bots are whitelisted.
>>
>>37081124
Are they erasing art or just switching white background for red one?

>>37081142
Hold on anon, you are not alone.
If you want help to rebuild something, I can help a bit.

>>37081147
Don't gloat too much against bots. We had our dark times too.
>>
>>37081162
They've erased Flim Flam.
>>
I think they're trying to build an antifa flag over Trixie. I suppose only commies would trade actual art for their shitty flags.
>>
>>37081213
I believe this is what they're botting in.
>>
>>37081251
Oh, that old shit they used to attack us with. I wish I had the technical knowhow to bot or proxy stuff for myself. I wouldn't even mind if they managed to get enough people to do it by hand, but this is just bullshit.
>>
the bots are online now just ran into them.
>>
>>37081266
It's probably the proxy guy. He has like, 10 or so devices that he uses proxies for. Not sure how exactly he does it or why, but there's not much we can do.
>>
>>37081171
Okay, o they erase only pony art.
Except if we built them to piss them off back in the day?
>>
>>37081538
They attacked first. Trixie was entirely a counterattack.
This isn't the first time this shit has happened btw, go check out what happened to the reddit kekistani colony somewhere down below to know why you kill commies and never let them live.
>>
>>37081701
That was never our area
>>
>>37081707
Okay but it makes more sense to build out from a starting point rather than building a bunch of individual areas that all look similar to each other.
>>
>>37081762
Thank your 'ancestors' who instead of taking that area when it was still neutral let HF and co. build their nazi base there
>>
>>37081792
Not to mention when we took it we used bots. We had to, since apparently slight damage to spike required us to take over 50k pixels worth of their territory.
>>
>>37081830
"Their territory" had been abandoned for over a year when I built Spike there.
>>
>>37081856
And i was about to convince them to move spike when they weren't raped by bots at the moment and wanted to take that area back. But then LARP happened
>>
>>37081867
A commie convince /mlp/ of anything? Please.
>>
>>37081251
Fucking ugly. Don't want that shit near pony.
>>
>>37081896
Afaik /mlp/ was pretty chill about things. /mlpol/ wasn't
>>
Any help with the border?
I can barely stabilize loss myself alone.
>>
>>37081926
Should have shown /b/ a middle finger and take the border back when i told you
>>
>>37081926
I can try to help out, any plans about the art that was erased near border?
>>
>>37081934
We weren't in position to both keep the border from /b and restore art griefed by the bot faggot.
Now that the dust has settled, we are taking it back.
Unfortunately, lgbtq+xxlbbq try to convert it from "super straight" to "whatever 4 coulor stuff".
Unfortunately, /b faggot still erase us and don't touch at lgbtq+xxlbbq. So if we don't defend what we manage to retake, we will lose on both sides.
>>
>>37081952
I will work on it after the border will be taken back.
They keept erasing the small border Twilight, and I want to restore her.
I think it's safe to start working on the border art, but better start with the one erased by fake "new art"; it will prevent future drama based on "look at this shitty 'art' savagely erase by /mlp ! They are monster, one must stop them!"
>>
>>37081952
Thanks anon.

Help yourself with border art, I think the best way to know if it's safe to
>>
I like the bat that's where border rarity is supposed to be. Do you think it could fit between the waddle dee and the qr code? If so I might try to rebuild it there after we're finished fixing other things.
>>
Also fyi some brazilfag is making flags through Luis and Rainbowdash
>>
>Place one pixel
>4+ are placed in response
>>
nobody cares, stop clogging the page with your stupid game
>>
>>37082853
Imagine not getting enough people to support your shit and relying on bots and some proxy guy to erase art that was made in retaliation for their attack instead.
>>
>>37082923
Okay, we get it, their ways are pathetic.
Maybe talk about something else now?
>>
>>37083004
Alright, what do you want to talk about?
>>
What keeps you guys sane while you're placing pixels? I just find it meditative.
>>
>>37083040
I enjoy placing pixel because I like the feeling of slowly building something nice. Sadly, that's not possible at this time.
>>
>>37083023
Duno m8.
Maybe...
Errr...
They surely are pathetic, aren't they?
>>
>>37083054
Well, as long as this is going on there is still the possibility to pixel somewhere else on the canvas. There are several pony enclaves out there
>>
That's true, a lot of the damaged art is being fixed fairly quickly (the ones not being botted away by fags at least.)

There were some new projects planned just undecided where to start them.
>>
File: 1616877717919.png (1 KB, 120x127)
1 KB
1 KB PNG
>>37083054
>>37083298
Maybe the flurryheart star (-2824,2135)?
It's far from trouble and cute, non political art.
>>
>>37083308
Thats a good idea. Its late for me rn but I can help restore that tomorrow.
>>
>>37075406
>commies are back
God, they are even more annoying than their jewish masters.
Fine, I'm back into clicking again.
>>
>>37075406
newfag here, I want to help but attempting to place a pixel throws an error 403 at me. I haven't done a thing to warrant a ban and I'm not using a proxy, what gives?
>>
>>37083373
From what I'm aware that happens because your Ip is near a region that's outright banned right now or by placing pixels near a bot and the system mistakenly bans your ip.

Its retarded and might need to wait a few hours or days for it to fix itself.
>>
>>37083408
well, the last time I tried doing this was last year and I still got that error then, so I doubt I'll suddenly get unbanned tomorrow. the last time I placed a pixel was in 2018, when I helped a friend out for something completely-unrelated
>>
Poor fluttershy, if we lose her forever I can at least move her somewhere better so she can sleep.
>>
>>37075406
>they took back our conquests
Welp, time to wipe that chaposhit again.
>>
>>37083426
I gotchu
>>
was offline like one day and spikes spike is gone and all black! is no one working on him? what is our priority right now?
>>
>>37078718
>offensive art
There is no such thing: only butthurt niggers/sandniggers/bankniggers and none of their opinions matter to mankind.
>>
>>37078718
>"Oy vey, let's be civilized and have a compromise : you give up on all my demands, and I promise to wait a few minutes before making some more."
>"Quite the good deal, only an extremist would refuse to compromise !"
>>
>>37083480
always the same hypocrisy of extremists behaving exactly like what they pretend to be against
>>
>>37083500
>barbiefag
Didn't even read.
>>
File: 1599230542681.png (8 KB, 449x414)
8 KB
8 KB PNG
where are you all I feel like I'm working on spike alone
>>
>>37083546
Busy attacking their stuff instead, since I can't find the spike&trixie template on the app.
>>
File: 1594939575647.png (6 KB, 447x280)
6 KB
6 KB PNG
>>37083546
for the love of Celestia someone tap in I need to take a break and I'll kill myself it its all gone when I get back
>>37083564
control F for epic spike
>>
File: 1598565567434.png (4 KB, 252x159)
4 KB
4 KB PNG
thank you
>>
>>37075406
Pixeltraaa has placed over a hundred thousand pixels these last few weeks (obviously by botting) without getting rolled back.

It makes me wonder if their bots are admin whitelisted. What do you guys think?
>>
>>37083825
nah, the site was abandoned by its owner
theres nobody around to push the revert button, so the only things that get rolled back are things that trigger old detectors he set up before then
>>
>>37083890
Probably this, yeah
>>
>>37083890
>>37083894
... so we can bot risk-free ?
Anyone know of a recent bot that don't trigger the auto detection ?
>>
>>37083935
not risk free, theres still automatic detection that'll ban and revert
but that isn't getting added to, so only older bots get noticed by it
>>
>>37075406
So let me get this straight. On a pretty much forgotten website, some people just wanted to make pixel pony plots, and they get targeted with bots for something they can't even control?
Can anyone do anything in this day and age without starting the most retarded beef? Used to be if someone was being weird, you just go on your way. When's it gonna get to the point you try to draw a picture in your house and some faggot pops out your chimney to slap the pencil out of your hands?
>>
>>37083950
>was being weird, you just go on your way.
SJWs have no such concept.
Everything that doesn't conform to the "proper" think must be eradicated.
>>
>>37083890
But other bots has been reverted several times. Sometimes it stays up for weeks, other times it gets reverted daily, so someone has to be manually reverting it depending on their activity.
>>
Fucking disingenous tranny shills doing their revisionist history. Hey, dipshits, you're not convincing anyone, you know that?
>>
these niggers are getting ballsy
>>
>>37084360
Why?
>>
>>37084365
Because he's shitposting, or is trolling, or genuinely thinks that by painting over other people's artwork he's taking one step further towards his proletariat revolution.
>>
File: Booze.png (4 KB, 333x289)
4 KB
4 KB PNG
>be Anon
>be alone vs 4-5 click/round
'k
>>
>>37084947
It's not 4-5. It's one guy with multiple devices and proxies for all of them.
>>
'k I give up.
This was fun when there was several anons but I don't care enough to do it for free if no one else care.
>>
>>37085439
I care, but there's not much we can do when the enemy has proxies and bots.
>>
>>37085439
I've been on it for the entire rewatch stream, it honestly feels like we're just delaying the inevitable
>>
File: 1619601288997.png (2 KB, 319x220)
2 KB
2 KB PNG
>>37083788
well I'm back and looks like I'm killing myself
FUCK
I'm not giving up but this is demorilizeing
I helped build the original epic spike I can't sit by and watch this it hurts
we got 37 IPs in this thread even more lurking we can do this
>>
>>37085806
Well, I'm trying to maintain the little bit of border we took back.
Oh well, I will put some hundreds of pixels on spike if it can help you.
>>
There needs to be a unified response. How do you proxies back? There's a question for you.
>>
>>37085439
>>37085479
>>37085546
>>37085806
Well, if we want to progress, we should all work onto the same art at once.
I am working on the border for a long time now, and I have seen two- three anons active with me last couple days.
>>
>>37085806
If the Aryanne thread is still up ask there. Ask in the /mlk/ thread as well, they don't like shitty commies much there.
>>
Would the sites source code help anyone figure out how to help us?
>>
>>37086134
You could have that?
The source code of the site?
>>
>>37086155
https://github.com/pixelcanvasio/pixelcanvas
I don't know how helpful this would be.
>>
>>37086162
>github
I feel so stupid for never had a look there.
I will have a look at it latter this week end.
But some of it is deprecated. See the keyboard shortcut, 'p' can't place a pixel (anymore?).
Thank you anyway, it will be "fun" to read that.
>>
>>37085865
Sorry m8, after 20-30ish pixels, they blacked out everything.
I will troll them a bit, and then go to sleep.
>>
>>37083308
I'd love to help, but wouldn't they just go after that next? I mean, they attacked us first so I certainly wouldn't put it past those vindictive fucks.
>>
I love mares.
>>
Trixie is being attacked.
>>
>>37087510
Trixie is the blue one, right? Let's see if I can help.
>>
>>37087556
Ha, i had him beat. Here comes big brother 10 proxies to bail him out.
>>
I am Gabe Newell. AMA
>>
>>37087753
>>37088094
What the hell is rrat?
>>
>>37088546
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JacN1MzyeKo
>>
>>37088552
I saw the video but i still don't understand what r. rat is. A weapon?
>>
File: kys5.jpg (53 KB, 574x616)
53 KB
53 KB JPG
>>37079085

yes replace it with the work of H.P Lovecraft who was an actual racist and didn't shy away from telling you how much he hated minorities in his works, who also called his black cat "Niggerman", he surely is a greater alternative than a broken windmill
>>
File: 1611100384783.png (23 KB, 727x412)
23 KB
23 KB PNG
Sweet Celestia Trixi you look terrible today.
I will work on you today.
I got plenty of years left on this earth & I'll work every day for the glory of pony till I leave to Equestria can you say the same you dirty graffiti faggots.
>>
File: 1600992997903.png (48 KB, 816x373)
48 KB
48 KB PNG
hey Mr Blueline your too far to the left
>>
File: 1596972824868.png (16 KB, 854x403)
16 KB
16 KB PNG
>>37088975
>>
>>37087753
Don't be a dick to make up for the one you cut off. Otherwise, here's your (you).
>>
File: 1607808653392.png (8 KB, 585x374)
8 KB
8 KB PNG
eye is really on its way back!
>>
>>37089157
Sure is!
>>
>>37088888
The problem is its pointless.While we can easily beat anyone placing pixels, we can't do much to stop that proxy guy. I'll keep fighting for our turf just to prove that he or they can't win without bullshit like this, but it will fall eventually.
>>
File: 1610038801086.png (297 KB, 1280x853)
297 KB
297 KB PNG
>>37089157
I should not have posted about the eye so much now there is one fag turning every pixel I turn back to black as soon as I turn it.
I know your reading this you commie fuck I'll win in the long run you can't beat my autism
>>
>>37089327
its funny kinda I can see your like ten seconds behind me on the timeout for placing
>>
>>37089327
How's AJ doing?
>>
>>37088888
checked
>>
File: 1606191533312.png (4 KB, 553x282)
4 KB
4 KB PNG
>>37089327
I was suspicious why he wasn't fucking with the rest of the eye and just the pixels I newly placed so I refreshed looks like my browser fucked me again and the eye is all gone again.
so reminder for the rest of the thread to refresh often.
ahhh all I did was go eat a hotdog for lunch and its all gone!
>>
>>37089333
not sure I have been at trixi all day
>>
File: 1606023150722.png (138 KB, 657x576)
138 KB
138 KB PNG
this is so frustrating I don't member it being this hard last time
>>
>>37089407
It's because this time, they have a proxyfag helping them. Have you seen how fast the red shit is expanding above?
>>
CAN'T HOLD EM DOWN MUCH LONGER FELLERS
https://youtu.be/P3mQn4JxkYg
>>
OK so is there a strategy here?

I've lurked these pixelcanvas threads but I never participated before. What would be more helpful? Should I add my manpower to the restoration of Trixie?
I can code. Should I try my hand at writing a bot? How is yours coming? >>37079237

>>37086088
I know that every single IP I've tried from protonvpn has been blocked. Has anyone used a vpn service that isn't blocked?
>>
>>37089449
The red shit is a bot. But yeah the proxy fag is the real problem.
>>
'mergency bump
>>
If we're going to win with man-power we need like 20 people
>>
>another bot
they wouldn't be commies if they were too lazy to do stuff on their own now would they
>>
Bump
>>
>>37089452
Not really. The most productive thing you can do by hand is to help >>37083308

Alternatively, you can help us defend Trixie, although it is futile and is mostly good for showing the enemy that they could never beat us without their bots.

The best thing you could do is to find out a way to do what their doing weather its a bot or that proxy device shit if you have the technical knowledge for it.
>>
>>37090039
I'm helping with Trixie. Clearly the only way to counter the bot is with another bot. But that is stooping to a lower level, and also pretty hard so I'm just going to manually fight it all day.

Has anyone noticed its behavior changed really recently? It seems to not be un-doing my pixels anymore and instead just going along its lines left to right.
>>
Gotta go, if someone wants to pick up work on Trixie's hair be my guest

t. guy working on Trixie's hair
>>
>>37090226
thanks for the help!
>>
still smug
>>
I have to leave for a while. Keep up the good fight lads.
>>
>>37090404
godspeed anon, i'll take your place
>>
So i left you guys alone for a few days and i see that once again the thread downgraded to edginess, sacred wars, misinformation, stubborness and idiocy in general. Ruled by vocal minority of course. But you know what? I don't care anymore. You don't listen at all, the other side doesn't want to listen anymore and i'm stuck between two groups of extremists and their fanatic visions. But not anymore. I'm leaving you idiots to your own demise. But before i do that i'll pass the baton. Here's the deal: After the Trixie fiasco half of the canvas users, and i mean half of the canvas users, started seriously considering completely wiping out the entire /mlp/ area. I, and noone else, told them to hold back on that idea but i had to agree to change lots of art that could otherwise stay if it weren't for a certain bunch of idiots and their blue pony. A second demand was that /mlp/ would step back and give up on fixing the political stuff that was considered offensive (or really just fuck off for good this time) Decent replacements would be put there of course and you could continue drawing ponies in peace. That's right, i'm the sole person responsible for our first row not being half gone as i write this
But now it's your time to shine. If any of you want to try your diplomatic skills, i'll hook you up with people who make decisions on discord. You won't but i give you this option nevertheless. Now before you make a decision and post, think hard. Think really hard about your actions and their consequences because it's all up to you now. I'll be quietly lurking
>>
>>37090442
Screencaps of your top secret dicksword negotiations or GTFO, LARPer
>>
>>37090442
Fine, give us the damn link, but I hope you realize that we were the ones being attacked in the first place and that the only "political" contributions that we made was the communist ponies. I feel saddened that they think that were suddenly the cause of every swaztika attack out there.
>>
>>37090442
blatant propaganda
also this was the funniest shit i've read, good job you retard
>>
>>37090442
Sure i'll give diplomacy a shot (I figure I'm probably one on the nicer anons on the board.)
>>
bump, go fuck you botters, don't play fair, suck arkeros' dick
>>
File: proof.png (29 KB, 1202x435)
29 KB
29 KB PNG
>>37090460
>>37090463
Why do i even bother
>>37090462
>>37090465
It's up to you to solve it now. I'll hook you up but first i need to talk to them
>>
>>37090442
>>37090585
I don't negotiate with terrorists (or traitors for that matter)
>>
>>37090585
Everyone is offline like usual when you need them. Be patient
>>
>the virgin black pixel spam vs the chad careful pixel counting

anyways looks like the discord zigaboos managed to destroy the entirety of my work on her left eye in a fraction of the time, welps
>>
>>37090729
That's sort of the idea. Get you to waste an hour pixeling than force you to watch as it all evaporates in 5 minutes. Very cathartic.
>>
>>37090749
So rather then play the game normally as intended, you instead decide to cheat just to fuck with others. How are we the bad guys again?
>>
>>37090768
Not sure what you mean. Trixie was botted here. (I have the usercount data to prove it) It's just being reverted to what its supposed to be by hand. Let's not get all high and mighty, eh?
>>
>>37090795
Botted? M8, I remember helping to build it by hand and the tank afterwards. And even if it was, why did you go against Spike specifically?
>>
File: mlp.png (60 KB, 1200x901)
60 KB
60 KB PNG
>>37090808
I'm not here to discuss anything with you. The one person willing to do any actual diplomacy appears to have left you. I'm here to watch you go through the 5 stages of grief, here, in realtime.
>>
>>37090813
No I'm still here.
>>
Ahhh fuck, i can't help myself
>>37090795
>>37090808
>Trixie was botted here
>I remember helping to build it by hand
Both actually. Support from HF no less
>why did you go against Spike specifically?
Also HF
>>37090817
Nice try but i said i'll be lurking
>>
One anon said he was willing to give diplomacy a shot just waiting on what happens with that.

I'm just going to work on the border until then
>>
>>37090813
I have already accepted that we can't beat bullshit bots on our own. I just fight because I care about cute ponies and a certain dragon. I don't want them to go down without a fight.

And frankly, it's hard to have diplomatic talks or do diplomacy in general when only one guy has access to the other half's Discord, the other half being unwilling to come here or offer up a neutral ground for discussion, of course.

>>37090829
HF?
>>
>>37090829
I figured you would send me a discord link or something,
>>
>>37090838
Diplomacy here is impossible. You've got a very small number of very vocal people willing to samefag all day to drown out any and all talks that may be productive. I already did that song and dance here, It doesn't work.

Apparently you joining a discord is a bridge too far. Funny how that works.
>>
>>37090838
You should lurk on desuarchive before you try to wrap your head around the entire situation
>>37090848
Pixeltraaa agreed to talk. RedPixel is still not responding
>>37090853
>joining a discord is a bridge too far
He did agreed to try tho. And one other anon
>>
>>37090859
Invite me.
akko
>>
>>37090853
You could just ignore those samefag anons or again, just find a common neutral ground for the sake of fair diplomacy? Also, I never said that I wouldn't be willing to join a discord for talks, but you have yet to provide me with an invitation or anything.
>>
>>37090853
Go back to your pisscord circlejerk. Your bull has some pressing matters of diplomacy to discuss with you (he needs to be serviced)
>>37090859
Aren't you the one who started this mess anyway? Didn't you say they could have spike or was that a different "diplomat"
>>
>>37090876
This is the "bargaining" stage of grief.
>>
>>37090859
RedPixel is, in fact, open to talk to.
>>
>>37090882
This is the "Anger" stage of grief.
>>
>>37090882
I'm the one who convinced them to move Spike before you fucked it up
>>
>>37090896
Cool. Everyone is on board
>>
>>37090910
So are we doing this here or a discord.
>>
>>37090942
Discord, RedPixel has a diplomacy channel.
>>
>>37090951
Its not letting me join
>>
>>37090968
That's strange, it should be letting you in.
>>
>>37090974
Is it because you aren't a public server?
>>
>>37090974
>>37090951
Fix your discord. I had the same problems in the past
>>
Just so anyone looking to do diplomacy on the Discord knows, we have a verification channel, so just say you're from /mlp/, and we'll put you in our diplomacy channel.
>>
>>37090979
We are a private server, however, we have a public invite.
>>
https://discord.me/redpixel
>>
>>37090988
Are you able to update it?
>>
>>37090993
No, the server owner is inactive.
>>
>>37090984
You can't really just negotiate with one person on /mlp/ the "diplomat" that you have letting you believe that is where this all started isn't it?
>>
>>37090990
It just says unable to accept invite.
>>
>>37090984
>>37090990
Nice! I'll join tomorrow as its almost 3 AM here and I should probably get some sleep. Hopefully, the link will work then.
>>
>>37091008
This might be a shock to you but /mlp/ is not the center of the universe. Every Pixelcanvas happening and every other faction is on Discord and if you don't want to live under a rock you'll have to go there
>>
Go to "join server" in doscird and paste this in:

https://discord.com/invite/cdcCaTGR
>>
>>37091037
Yeah, sorry guys, this is the working one.
>>
File: laughingmares.gif (366 KB, 620x500)
366 KB
366 KB GIF
>discord
>diplomacy
>factions
kek this is all pathetic. From the larpers acting like wargame autists, the botting and proxies, and the political shitflinging, to the anons here partaking in this retardation. Back when the pixel threads got revived, we did some fun shit and we didn’t need discord or roleplay “peace talks” to do it. It’s obvious the anons that were here before aren’t here now. Whoever joins these discords and enables the autistic negotiations or being diplomatic or whatever the fuck does not represent this board in the slightest, as that kind of shit just devolves into namefaggotry and circlejerking.
>>
>>37091041
It's still not working for me.
>>
>>37079085
N
>>
>>37091044
This is the "Denial" stage of grief.
>>
>>37091048
2 people just came in using this method, so if it's not working, there might be something wrong on your end, but I don't know.
>>
>>37090442
Link discord
>>
>>37091048
You're pasting the invite code above directly into discord and it isn't working for you? Works for me.

Negotiations aren't taking place here if that's what you're trying to do.
>>
>>37091069
>>37091037
>>
>>37091035
This may be a shock to you, faggot but /mlp/ does not have a discord. Also

>>37091044
Is 100% right
there isn't anything to "negotiate".
Your "demands" are so fucking stupid just stop covering our and other people's art, you dicks.
>>
What is this dumb discord crap? Is this just some shitpost?
>>
>>37091121
If they really wanted to be fair they would remove the comunist post too.
>>
I just got today.
The only thing I'd like the "other side" to do is turn off the bot.
>>
>>37091121
>/mlp/ does not have a discord
This might be a shock to you, newfag but it actually does. it's abandoned though
>>
>>37091121
> stop covering
Nah.
>>
>>37091154
It doesn’t. Sure you can make one and call it the Official /mlp/ Discord Server, but it doesn’t mean jack shit because anyone that’s been around here longer than a year isn’t going to give it the time of day, and the only people that will are neurotic attentionwhores and newfags.
>>
>>37091178
You don't like discord because you can't samefag your way to a "consensus" like you can here. You're terrified of accountability.
>>
>>37091178
Anon, do whatever the fuck you want. This is your and everyone's here chance to not be a savage so take it or leave it, i don't care anymore. It's your time to make decisions and deal with the consequences
Thus saying there's probably HF lurking right now and he will aim at /mlp/'s complete wipeout so everyone take that into account
>>
>>37091187
Are you autistic?
>>
>>37091037
>Invite invalide
Kek , guess they are too scared to talk.
>>
>>37091206
Works fine for me.
>>
>>37091197
Who? Is he the Barneyfag of pixelcanvas?
Who gives a shit, regardless?
>>
>>37091240
You also should lurk on desuarchive before you assume anything
>>
>>37091197
>>
>>37091253
Dead people don't laugh
>>
>Discord
Why in hell anypony would want to use a enemy's platform?
>>
>>37091248
I searched desu and all I see is some schizo, probably (You), constantly posting about for months it as if he’s some boogeyman
>>
>>37091340
But if you went a bit further you'd know why. And if you went to discord you'd know the full story
>>
>>37091351
>2019
> Some old /mlp/ Discord member by the name of HorseFucker1488(or HF for short) is pisshurt with a couple of other members, including one called Steved and other of moniker 'Botfag', and now he's on a crusade against his old guild, using his own guild named Epic Memes Faction(a.k.a EMF) in using proxies to grief and destroy arts made by /mlp/.
So discord namefag drama that no one should give two shits about?
>>
>>37091197
Question did you all expect anything else other than what happened? Because from my point of view you attacked a group of people who lack cohesion and will never come to an unanimous agreement over the actions of a few on a board that shares a website with the biggest trolls on the internet. Even if 99% of people on /mlp/ wanted to have stuff removed all it takes is one Anon going to /pol/ or /b/ to cause chaos here.
>>
I don't know who hf is but he sounds like a massive faggot.
>>37091351
>There's at least one mentally ill individual
>clamoring for (You)s by crying about muh HF.
look anon they're talking about (you)
>>
File: 1587949595217.png (909 KB, 1518x2176)
909 KB
909 KB PNG
>>37091363
I mean sure, you can ignore his contributions to the canvas. Here's some to point a few
>>37091369
I have (you)'s disabled by default. Just so you all know
>>
>>37091351
>And if you went to discord you'd know the full story
Link does not work faggot.
>>
>>37091386
Not that discord. And ask RP what's wrong with theirs
>>
>>37091386
Invite works fine.

https://discord.com/invite/cdcCaTGR

You need to open discord, click the plus sign, click "join a server", and paste the link in.
>>
>>37091384
Can you please explain this to me because it seems to me like you're attacking /mlp/ because of a guy that attacked /mlp/. I don't know maybe I'm just stupid.
>>
>>37091408
You mistook me for someone else. And nobody's attacking anyone because of HF because HF attacked everyone at some point
>>
>>37091427
Than why does HF matter?
>>
>>37091437
Because he's probably lurking in this thread right now and waiting for an opportunity to start shit
>>
>>37091452
Maybe stop obsessing over him, stop bringing attention to him, and if he somehow is lurking, he’ll fuck off.
>>
>>37091568
He'll just go rampant and manipulate harder
>>
>>37091401
Nope, invite is expired
>>
>>37091871
>https://discord.com/invite/cdcCaTGR
I just tested it again right now and it works fine. Remember, you add the link *in discord*, don't open it in a browser.

You need to open discord, click the plus sign, click "join a server", and paste the link in.
>>
>>37091917
Tried on mobile - getting the message I'm banned from this guild.
>>
>>37091930
Well, looks like you were banned from there previously. You're gonna have to sit this one out.
>>
>>37091938
Create new account - can't join because being banned - seems legit
>>
File: CHECK EM.png (57 KB, 300x177)
57 KB
57 KB PNG
>>37088888
Holy cow, quints!
I will place some pixels for her.
>>
File: cute twi dancing.gif (411 KB, 550x600)
411 KB
411 KB GIF
>>37090442
I have been here for years, and believe it or not, there are silent anons in this thread.
I am sorry to tell you that your diplomatic skills didn't save or buy time to /mlp, they just give others opportunity to post screencaps of "see! /mlp is on discord and talking with us! And they said that they will stop and they didn't! We must exterminate them!".
But, as nice as you are, you are not /mlp. No one is /mlp.
It's a brunch of anon, some old leaving, some new coming everyday.
So, thank you for trying, but it won't change a thing. Anons (including myself) will do whatever they want, even if sometime it goes against board's interest or consensus, being by malice, retarded faggotery, or plain ignorance.
If you want to impact the board, use the board's codes.
Post images, maintain "spoken" memory, in other words, talk to /mlp the way it will listen to you.
This board is chaotic by nature. You may not like it, it may not be optimal, heck, even self destructive. But it's the way we are.
Just accept it, you will suffer a lot less, whenever you leave or stay.
Have a cute Twilly dancing to brighten your day.

>>37091044
This too.
>>
>>37092078
How quaint. Luckily, your kind are fading away.
>>
>>37092088
They probably never will.
>>
>>37090442
What an inflated sense of self importance you have, what a sense of entitlement you have. You represent no one but yourself, anon. You don't represent me. You don't represent any anons here. What's worse? You're a dicksworder. /mlp/ does not have a dicksword. No one represents or can claim to speak for /mlp/ on dicksword, or anywhere for that matter.
Did hiroshimoot grant you the magical title of "official /mlp/ representative" on discord?
Do we need to listen to you if you were given that title, which, I assume, you represent for free?

Of course not. Anons do what Anons want. Sometimes enough Anons get together in one lumpy ball and do shit. Other times it's a disorganized mess. But no namefag, tripfag, or in this case, discordfag, can claim to speak for /mlp/ as a whole.
>>
My thoughts? The Trixie will be lost. There's not enough organization or anons interested right now. Plus it's easier to attack than it is to defend on pixelcanvas.
However, at some point in the future, when some bullshit happens or some happy event occurs, there will be more anons interested, that's how Trixie happened in the first place, because it happened on the heels of the derpibooru shitfest. I would recommend defense to the best of your ability for those anons still playing, until the 4chan Summer Cup happens in a month. Then would be a great time to play hard, both in the cup and on pixelcanvas. Advertise in the cup thread for reclaiming Trixie then.
>>
>this is what antifa spend their time doing online
>>
>>37092698
>>37091035
>>37091154
>>
File: file.png (163 KB, 860x900)
163 KB
163 KB PNG
>>37092743
>this is what we spend our time doing online
>>
>>37092743
And they say we are the loser incels.
kek
>>
>>37092910
>>37092911
lel
>>
that line making their flag doing left to right in a single one pixel row is clearly a bot right?
>>
>>37093030
undoubtedly
>>
File: 1614624556606.jpg (78 KB, 1000x1000)
78 KB
78 KB JPG
>build a bridge to the eye over a half a hour
>proxy fag finds me
>gone in 30 seconds
>>
oh nooo my hard work :(
>>
>>37093097
I got nuked too
>>
trixi is no longer smug warning warning trixi is no longer smug
>>
>>37093099
I'm not actually upset. This is battle is not winnable unless that bot is disabled. I fully expect my stuff to be killed, that's not the point.
>>
>>37093108
What's the point then? To show how much you love to waste your time? Are you the guy that brags about being able to "out-autist" everyone on the canvas?

If you want evidence of being "out-autisted" just go look at AJ. I love making you waste your time.
>>
>>37093108
> that's not the point.
then what is the point?
I'm just doing it because it hurts to see our art die and I want to do all I can even if its not enough
>>
>>37093114
lel
>>
>>37093114
faggot we will win
>>
>>37093126
Sure thing, big guy. Sure thing. (Go look at AJ)
>>
>>37093126
it's already over
>>
>>37093131
its not over till we stop trying
>>
>>37093133
This is the "denial" stage of grief.
>>
>>37093130
>>37093114
Yes son, for once you did something useful with your life and were not a complete disappointment. Daddy is proud of you.
>>
So I mean

Why _aren't_ we botting?

I'd like to help, but for the most part I don't know what color pixels to put where

If we had a bot then it would just know what went where, then all we'd have to do is get our numbers [of anons running it] high enough
>>
>>37093279
1. no one has a bot
2. we need a dozen or more people running the bot if we had one
3. poor sportsmanship
>>
>>37093279
"We" don't need bots to do art.
Just open the model, zoom in a lot, and count pixels.
Then on the canvas, found where one pixel go, and you can build up from here.

That said, even if I don't have a classical bot because it will be reverted, I know you can try autoclickers. It won't magically put your art on the canvas, but it can help placing a hundred more pixels by night when you sleep.
But if you give it a shoot, please only use it to clean an area before reconstructing.
Some anons (well, at least I) like to reconstruct art by hand because it frees my mind to do a repetitive task for half an hour from the stress of the job.

Tl,Dr:
As far as I know every anon do as it pleases him. Use a bot if you want, but don't get high hopes with them.
>>
If they're botting their shit, and botted shit is reverted, is there any point in defending? Why don't we simply go on the counter-offensive and wait for the revert?
>>
File: Cute Bat.png (476 B, 16x34)
476 B
476 B PNG
>>37081980
It's indeed cute.
Here, have a template for further usage.
>>
>>37093293
It all comes down to where the fuck is the guy in charge? Sportsmanship and not botting is because >rules, but if there's no enforcement of rules then rules don't matter.
Prove to me that the dude in charge still exists, please. It's the only thing restraining me right now.
>>
>>37093293
>no one has a bot
Why tho? It's not like they are hard to set up.
>>
>>37092726
>>37093094
>>37093097
>>37093099
>>37093105
She will be temporarily lost indeed.
I saw lot of restorations flourishing here and there on the canvas, "we" are well alive, don't worry.
It's just that fighting against a bot is funny the 5 first minutes, but better focus on other art and come back when the bot has finished and don't roll back changes.
>>
>>37093293
>no one has a bot
Incorrect
>>
>>37093498
>>37093502
>>37093568
Use a bot if you want, I can't stop you.
I'm also really new here so I don't feel like I'm the person to be designing strategy. Probably should listen to >>37093517

>>37093498
I think there is no moderation anymore.
>>
>>37093517
It's always easier to attack than it is to defend due to the simple reason of numbers. Attacking occurs when there are enough people and enough interest to take over other areas with less fear of retaliation overwhelming your own defensive lines. Defense occurs during periods of lowered interest, and the objective during defense is simply to preserve as much as possible until such a time that an attack can reclaim the old territory and claim new territory. Defense is the worst job to be doing, because it seems like you're doing nothing and losing nonstop.

Wait until some bullshit happens that pisses enough people off. In fact, when G5 happens there might be enough interest to reclaim Trixie, and possibly get rid of a lot of the commieshit too in a nice big counterattack. These threads currently usually have under 70ish IPs, and some of those IPs are the commieshitters and dicksworders. During peak /mlp/canvas last year it was about 200 IPs and that's not including lurkers who contributed. So right now, defend if you will, prepare for the counterattack otherwise.
>>
I gotta abandon my post. /) to the Anon(s) helping me with Trixie's smile.
>>
>>37093637
Trixie was botted. Proxies added in increments of 20. I was there.

You greatly overestimate your numbers. Don't let that dissuade you. I love giving you a little hope just to take it away.
>>
>>37093679
You did great anon.
Fear not, we will take it back eventually.

>>37093637
Well, when you attack, cooldown is huge, when you defend, it's 30s. So in a way, defending is easier as you can take back 2-3 pixels per taken pixels.
But if you are alone versus 10 (((players))) it's no use.
On the other hand, there is like 100 players on average, and probably like 10ish anons placing pixels (4 sure counting me).
It's like 10% of the whole game, it's not that
>>
>>37083950
No you must be with the commies or you are less than human.
>>
>>37093114
Fagnon I......
>>
>>37093698
>dicksword shill still here
>and admitting to proxying and botting
Go back, troon. You can say shit now cuz you're winning by cheating, but I remember your type and your cockiness right until /mlp/ overwhelmed your bots last year. Then you had the fucking nerve to demand the Trixie area, after the wole area had been taken, in exchange for only vandalising some art. The absolue fucking nerve.
It's all in the archive btw, commieshitter historical revisionism doesn't work.
>>
>>37083308
Flurry's nice. Could use more help building her.
>>
>>37094738
Yeah, that wasn't me. Also, why cry about botting when you're doing it right now? I don't bot, but you can bet on all of your art being wiped eventually.
>>
>>37093679
>>37094148
>we,
yes we, have the vandalism detector. It allows for easy locating and fixing. Even if Trixie or whatever art is lost, its location will still be known, and restoration, upon getting enough anons, will be a piece of cake.
Wait until G5 releases in the fall. I think that's when you'll see the necessary burst of energy.
>>
>>37094765
>y-you're botting too!
One, no I'm not. Two, go back to your discord server. Imageboards might not be for (you).
>>
>>37094823
I'm not going anywhere. Also, when I say "you" I mean all of you. The degenerate collective.
>>
Whooo, who is the mad lad botting the border art?
I mean, you could have asker before to move the art that was taking the space here.
Fortunate I grab the bat template beforehand.
Also, leave some art to normal players too.
>>
>>37090442

Holy shit buddy, go outside and touch the grass
>>
wtf like 100 just got on the site
>>
>>37095285
Yep, someone is proxy botting ponies on the border
>>
>>37095293
is it all lost? should i just let them takeover trixie?
>>
>>37094935
Looks like there's going to be a bot war in that area for a while, should we move bat next to the empty space next to pinky pie or the one next to twilight?
>>
>>37095325
May want to go further out than that. The whole area will be wiped soon.
>>
fuck those bots man, they're literally printing on top of it
>>
>>37095325
By now the whole border area is unsafe.
So better keep the bad template somewhere and build her back when the dust settle.
If a rewind due to the bot occurs, everything will be wiped out.
On the other hand, it's small enought to tes place it.
It may fit at the right of Twilight.
>>
>>37095759
That's true, looking closer I don't think I trust that area in general. It would be better to either wait it out or move it even further away.

I was thinking it would be cute have flutterbat or something next to the bat, I know how to do pixelart on here so I can help with that too. Just trying to figure out a space to do so.
>>
speak of the devil, looks like there was a revert. Be sure to look around for damages, doesn't seem there's a lot.

At least bat is back?
>>
File: gnite.png (7 KB, 481x152)
7 KB
7 KB PNG
hope we can retake trixie
>>
>>37095839
Starting repairs on my clients
>>
>>37095904
we will its just a matter of time
they may win this battle but in the long run pony will win the war
>>
they don't play fair, just because the game's owner defends them, turns off the bots and comes in hand, you trash............
they were supposed to have lost the flag to brazil in the center, then they used bots and cleaned everything, they were supposed to have lost the trans base to SS, but they used bots, without bots you are nothing
>>
>>37096879
BR was botting. They got reverted multiple times.

SS people were botting - buttfucker or whatever his name was

>I'm only against bots when they're used against me, not when I use them
>>
>>37096896
Brazil used bots at the beginning, but after the reversal, it was all in hand.

SS, there was a lot of bots, but a lot of it was done with the hand and members of /b

I'm not against bot, access my qr code there.
>>
>>37096896
See this is why I'm not sure that using our own bots is a good plan. We're just going to end up in a stupid arms race to the bottom.
What do you think about using bots only for defense? That requires a lot of self-control from the botters.
>>
>>37096910
Still an arms race if you're defending something you took from someone else who believes they're "defending" too. Problem is everyone here thinks if they draw over something else then it is now "theirs" by rights and have the audacity to get upset when someone tries to take it back.

When you make up rules as you go along (they damaged my art, so I will overwrite 200k of their pixels as retribution) don't be surprised when others do the same. The amount of people aligned against /mlp/ at this point is pretty impressive.
>>
>>37096931
Can you fill me in on the history here? I know that the Trixie area was mainly created during the derpibooru fiasco last year. What was there before?
>>
>>37096947
You can watch for yourself here.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZjBrAcuv10s
>>
>>37096947
You're probably going to hear multiple "versions" of what happened. From my understanding "spike" was damaged which led /mlp/ to decide to take over the entire area.

Apparently templates were conveniently at hand. Also, trixie was botted in. You may have had more people than usual placing, but without the bots it wouldn't have turned out the way it did.
>>
>55tan keeps alive
It's fun since 55chan died sometime ago.
>>
>>37096959
>>37096965
Well I'll be damned. This changes my opinion somewhat.
>>
>>37096965
>>37097058
Templates were made you shid. There's tools for making templates.
Also Trixie wasn't botted in. Read the archives, there were explicit instructions to avoid bots and that kind of shit. I won't say it didn't happen 100%, but the vast majority of Trixie was made with Anons and Autism.

https://desuarchive.org/mlp/thread/35869378/
https://desuarchive.org/mlp/thread/35873024/
https://desuarchive.org/mlp/thread/35864414/#35864414
https://desuarchive.org/mlp/thread/35871835/#q35872134
Also it wasn't just the commies fucking with Spike, it was them fucking with other stuff too. They vandalised the 'problematic' banners and stuff as well. They drew first blood, and they originally planned to completely overwrite Spike with some filthy commie artwork and red over the place like they always do.
>>
>>37097159
And look what getting mad and retaliating caused.
>>
File: pixelshit.png (124 KB, 928x768)
124 KB
124 KB PNG
>>37097168
Pic related. Historical revisionism doesn't work when we have archives.
>muh retaliate
Retaliation is justified when pic related is what they were trying to pull.
>>
>>37097185
If you can decide that it is just to wipe out an entire area because someone damaged your art, then it is equally just for all of your art to be wiped for no reason at all.
Same goes for botting. At least drop the pretense of having some kind of moral imperative. /mlp/ uses bots, others use bots. /mlp/ wantonly wrecks art on the canvas, as do others.

"Justifications" are what you use internally to garner support for your actions on the canvas. In reality there is no rulebook, no unspoken code of ethics.
>>
Why am I getting ads now? I wasn't getting any before.
>>
>>37097385
Funny how morality stops mattering the second your intentions to overtake pony is shown.
>because someone damaged your art
>it is equally just for all of your art to be wiped for no reason at all
>no reason at all
Nothing about these contradicting statements are equal or just.
>>
>>37097931
Life is unfair buddy.
You just yell at some random anon here.
"we" don't exists.
I draw pony because I like them.
I don't want politics or faggotery to be mixed with pones. And if someone do, well, whatever, I will just continue my art on my side.
>>
>>37097931
Seems like you misunderstood. Thought it was made clear:
>In reality there is no rulebook, no unspoken code of ethics.
Taking this into account, both statements can be true. Whatever is agreed upon as "just" in this thread is your reality. Whatever is agreed upon elsewhere is their version. At no point do either intersect. At no point are either meaningful or valid outside of their respective spaces.
Since we're in this thread we can see the nature of this at play. People who complain about the unfairness of being botted, or having their "territory" overwritten, when they are perfectly content to do those things themselves, or at the very least stay quiet when those in their "faction" do them.
Or the most mealy-mouthed excuse of all: "We're all anons, unorganized, and all with different opinions, so accountability doesn't apply to us" And yet when your "territory" is threatened it is everybody's problem, and nobody questions who or why you're in the situation in the first place.
>>
>>37097385
>>37098036
I don't like this train of thought.
>>
File: spikewtf.gif (704 KB, 410x360)
704 KB
704 KB GIF
>this thread
>actually arguing with ponychan-tier off-board faggots that don't want (((hate))) symbols and are scared of political memes and shitposting
How hard is it to fucking ignore them?
>>
>>37098363
About as hard as it is to deal with their bullshit bots.
>>
wonder if anyine actually ralked to them on discord or were the faggots too scared of the big bad /mlp/?
>>
>>37098552
I doubt it would have mattered even if anyone did
>>
wtf they're taking their sweet time, I just want them to be over with it
>>
>>37098036
>words words words, there are no rules yet /mlp/ is in the wrong.
What's clear is you're covering for their aggressive demands by typing paragraphs about ethics not mattering.
>>37098955
inb4 that cringe villain larper shows up to brag about crushing you with despair or some shit.
>>
>>37098993
Funny you're framing what they're doing as aggression, they likely think the same of what /mlp/ did in the exact same spot. See how that works? Its not covering for anyone, its laying bare the blatant hypocrisy.
Perhaps you could enlighten us about their "aggressive demands"? That means one of you actually had dialog with them.
>>
File: glow_hooker.png (100 KB, 502x489)
100 KB
100 KB PNG
>>37099030
Funny you talk like you've been here since the beginning, yet admit knowing nothing about those "diplomacy" attempts.
>>
>>37099108
I didn't join the discord when they invited everyone the other day. Seems like a few people got in. What did they say?
>>
>>37079085
based antifag anon
>>
I hope this all ends soon... I just want to draw cute ponies
>>
>>37099580
Me too dammit
>>
>>37099580
Same, but these people seem hell bent on not letting us.
>>
So how's diplomacy? By now i would barely tell them to stop halting repair attempts and maybe convince them to fix some stuff. But with your combined efforts i'm sure that you're best friends by now, right?
It's about time to finish Applejack, she waited long enough for a consensus. Oh yeah, can you point me to where they moved Spike? I don't see him where he was supposed to be moved
>>
>>37097385
No you shithead. Here's what I tell everyone to do. Go look down south a bit.
https://pixelcanvas.io/@-2265,3446
Once upon a time, years ago, the ancap reddit kekistanis had an agreement with the pixelcommies, to stay on their own sides. The phrase spelled there used to be Respect The NAP.
After some time, the commies deemed the ancap kekistanis too weak to defend themselves, then proceeded to invade en masse and overwrite everything. What does it say there now?
The NAP Is Dead.
That's how commieshits act. They attack, when repelled defend for a while or try to hold the line by saying let's respect the NAP or do some diplomacy. Then, they go and break the NAP themselves when they deem the opposing force too weak to respond.
Ponies for the longest time didn't do anything to anyone. Commieshits drew first blood because commieshits considered ponies the same way as the reddit kekistanis - too weak, easily overwritten, and any attempts to defend useless. They didn't count on the power of concentrated autism.
So right now a lot of anons have lost interest, and so territory is lost. So right now Trixie is lost. So is Spike. So will a lot of pony be lost.
Don't worry. Revenge will happen. Ponies will take back Trixie. I tell any discouraged anons, wait for G5. Then go for reclaiming Trixie.

>>37099580
Remember Derpibooru?
These people are the same kind of righteous crusader types. That's why all they can draw is symbols of their ideology, words and phrases like class war. It's why they turn everything red in their areas, to deny it use to anyone else. They can't draw anything else, like in this case pretty ponies, without plastering them with sickles and hammers. Even /pol/ can go 2 seconds without plastering swastikas everywhere, or coloring in the area red
>>
>>37100232
>their actions are unjustified, their art is bad
>our actions are justified, our art is good
>here's a totally true and unbiased story to prove it
>>
File: 1615963361978.png (143 KB, 452x647)
143 KB
143 KB PNG
>>37100393
Yes
>>
>>37090907
I remember that brilliant piece of negotiating. You managed to negotiate for his new location to be right on top of Surprise.
>>37099124
>the beginning was 3 days ago
Anon...
>>
>>37101073
What Surprise?
>>
>negotiating with commies
>>
>>37101405
This, just gonna drop this here since everyone likes to reference the fox and the grapes.

http://read.gov/aesop/063.html
>>
File: Surprise (2).png (142 KB, 1024x861)
142 KB
142 KB PNG
>>37101339
Not him, but the white pone looking like a pegasus version of ponk at (-1111,892) (now mostly erased by meme politics) is called surprise and is the "beta version" of ponk. Fluttershy was supposed to be a hearth pony instead.
>>
>>37100119
Pretty bad. They weren't very reasonable. Apparently having two Aryanne's on the canvas means that were all nazis.
>>
>>37102278
Oh well, it was worth the try, even if the issue was predictable.
>>
>>37101909
I know who Surprise is but that's not the place i wanted it to be moved
>>37102278
Understandable. Thus saying we absolutely did not need 4 Aryannes. That's 4 OCs where some canon ponies got one or two
>>
>>37104150
I don't remember Cthulhu being in the show.
>>
>>37104304
I don't remember Zbigniew Stonoga, Pokemons or Ghost to be in the show either but here we are. Besides you can replace it with some show related banner if you want
>>
>>37104150
>Understandable
You clearly are not from here.
The most popular pones are the mane6, and then background ponies/ OC.
I mean, even Anonfilly have more art than some official pones. It doesn't make it more or less relevant.
>>
>>37104434
You clearly have no idea who you're talking to nor captured the context of my post but then perhaps i didn't make myself clear so your reply is, again, understandable. I'd comment on Anonfilly not being politically charged but i noticed that the Pony Town strip i provided at - 960, 1200 is being changed into Cthulhu one so i have no idea what the hell both sides want anymore
>>
Are seriously retarded this place to negotiate with commies?
Those schizos never stops, they never respect any negotiaton nor compromise.
Just fight bots with bots.
>>
>>
File: usage.gif (662 KB, 1717x922)
662 KB
662 KB GIF
So if we do want to be
>botfags
I made this:

https://ponepaste.org/raw/5290

You can run it by copy/pasting it into your browser console (opened with F12) in a tab with pixelcanvas.io open. You might also have to disable an adblocker, I had to disable uBlock Origin.

It's not doing anything funky with proxies, so it only adds pixels at a pace that a normal user can, but if enough of us run it we might be able to make a dent in the commie flag. Also it only tries to restore Trixie, since I figure we have better chances of success that way.
>>
The Aryanne portrait will be replaced with what?
>>
>>37105334
Quite cool Anon.
I will probably just continue to protest at Trixie manually, but I am really interested in reading your code.
>>
>>37105334
>botfaggotry
hard pass anon, this stopped being fun the moment it became an ego competition for controlling territory instead of just creating cute art
i implore you all against this as well, as it'll only fuel their righteousness to bot against us
>>
>>37105373
I'm not the Pinke flag you replied to.
I agree with you because I don't think a bot war is going to help anything. But I also don't think the opposition is going to stop botting, so I don't see what else we can do. We need many more people if we're going to succeed without bots.
>>
>>37105362
>I am really interested in reading your code.
I figured out the logic by using the dev tools on pixelcanvas.io (there's readable source, though it seems to be for an older version) and looking at what https://github.com/RogerioBlanco/PixelCanvasBot does.
>>
>>37105334
Sadly, I see no other option if we want to defend our areas in the future as they don't seem to respect sticking to what was appearently their original territory and they just don't want to negotiate.

Also sadly, this either isn't working for me or I'm just too retarded to use it. It brings up the following error:

VM1466:443 Uncaught (in promise) TypeError: Failed to fetch dynamically imported module: https://cdn.skypack.dev/fingerprintjs2@1.6.1
async function (async)
(anonymous) @ VM1466:2
(anonymous) @ VM1466:443
>>
>>37105435
Do you have an adblocker running? This is why I had to disable uBlock Origin, it doesn't like skypack for some reason. But I need to use it (or something like it) to load the fingerprint package to get the fingerprint pixelcanvas expects...
>>
>>37105334
>direct api calls
This isn't even funny at this point
>>
>>37105435
>>37105453
Also if nothing else, you should be able to get it running with a clean install of Chrome or FF - whichever you don't normally use.
>>
>>37105334
how do I know it's running fine?
>>
>>37105497
It logs stuff in the console. It will say when it sets a new pixel and when it detects a pixel being changed.
>>
File: log.png (54 KB, 692x920)
54 KB
54 KB PNG
>>37105497
>>37105500
You should end up with a log like this.
>>
>>37105500
ah ty, then it's working, I thought it wasn't since I'm not seeing a cooldown timer now
>>
so shall it be
>>
Just an FYI I made a minor bugfix update to the bot - the new version (same URL, I edited the paste) should maintain its WebSocket connection better (it's not the end of the world if it gets lost though, it just makes the bot more likely to "fix" a pixel that is already correct).
>>
>>37104920
Well, for me, Anonfilly is just Anon from AiE that pissed off Twilight and was turned into a (mare) filly.
No politics here.
As for what both side wants, I don't now either. I just work on my little bit of project to restore art here and there, and I think the Trixie is a diversion.
On the other hand, I wandered arround the canvas, and was intrigued by all the red island here and there that clearly have gobbled up other art.
One can say whatever they want about /mlp/, but at least "we" have a nice variety of art and as far as I can tell, are only on "our" area.
Granted, it's huge and closer to the center than other, but it's not that big compared to other factions.

As for politeness, I see death threats and violence incitations nearby or in a lot of red/commie art.
Whereas, no "kill your enemy" or "let's beat up baddies" is displayed on the whole /mlp/

It's more a general observation than an answer to you anyway.
>>
>>37106425
Pretty much this. One can tell what kind of people a faction is based on the art they make.
>>
bump
>>
Do they know that the flag's colors are wrong?
>>
>>37105373
The thing is if the admins actually banned bots, I'd agree with you. Otherwise, when you have retards running bots over us with impunity, it no longer makes any sense to keep to some vague sense of honour by only doing things manually.
If an actual bot war starts because of this and attracts the admin's attention, and he actually fucking wipes all bots like he's supposed to, then hooray. Some progress may be lost but it's gonna be progress that would have been futile anyway as long as enemy bots remain, so if escalating into bot wars is a way to ensure bots get cleaned up, I'm all for it.
>>
>>37107732
This.
>>
>still getting Error 403 after years
>>
>>37108378
As akerus seems to not care about pixelcanvas anymore I guess the blacklists never get wiped and is just accumulating more and more IPs
>>
>>37108615
Sad. Are there no other moderators?
>>
>>37107365
Doupt it.
>>
>>37109156
which one?
>>
>>37106425
>that clearly have gobbled up other art
All the free space why do they feel the need to take over other art?
>>
>>37109192
Thats how commies roll.
>>
>>37109192
It's ideological. If you don't exist they don't care about you. If you exist they attack you unless you join them. If there is no one but communists, they end up fighting amongst themselves and turning on each other in a purity spiral a la French Revolution.
>>
According to my calculations they have so far destroyed over 119,000 pixels of ponies. This is not even including things that they would obviously take offense to (i.e. mlpol banners) so the actual numbers are higher.
>>
>>37109044
>>
>(-1482,938)
Kek
>>
>>37107240
>>
>>37109927
They're taking on even more space
>>
>>37112538
They are. We can't fight this bot. It's got at least 20 IPs. I count 24.
>>
They're taking up the banner bottom left of trixie now too
https://pixelcanvas.io/@-1680,1200
>>
>>37112605
Nothing is enough for them.
>>
>>37113176
lol, the histrionics. You already know what the template looks like
>>
anyone else using the bot? we're not making any progress...
>>
>>37113426
I'm using 3, but the correct pixels get overwritten immediately by their swarm.
>>
File: 1600504218345.png (7 KB, 797x239)
7 KB
7 KB PNG
>>37113426
I'm using just the one. Really feels like they have more than 20.
>>
>>37113426
Did you know that the win API allows to read the screen and simulate mouse actions?
Well, now my computer know how to place pixels by himself directly using the website (no site API call).

I am working on a very loooong art that is being anti reverted by 1 user.
So, with me by day and my computer by night, I am making progress.
But except if you really need an edge, I don't think working on taking back trixie now is useful.
>>
File: SS323.png (353 KB, 729x704)
353 KB
353 KB PNG
sup?
i'm looking for some porn ideas to put on the canvas. would you like to pick some?
requirements:
1. backgroundless or background fairly easy to remove
2. body consistency so it looks good. limbs can be cut off if it looks decent
3. simple, "pixelcanvas palette friendly" colours so it doesn't look like diarrhea after conversion. excessive shading or dark images not recommended
4. it's not shit tier
also here's something you might like:
https://pixelcanvas.io/@-16588,15514
>>
Daily reminder that negotiating with terrorist is an instant defeat. Keep up the good work horsebros.
>>
>>37113960
nice anon, i did lick that
>>
Are there more people on the canvas than usual?
My pixels are lasting longer than I'm used to.
>>
>>37114807
Yes, it was around 100-80 IPs during the week.
So there is like 20-40% more IP today.
>>
>>37091044
They're talking about 4chan. FOURCHAN. Of all websites, they picked literally hell.
>>37105334
Thanks for the effort but no thanks. We gaze into the abyss and call it a faggot, not become one.
>>
What's everyone's favorite art on the canvas?
>>
>>37115981
I love this Lyra.
>>
File: SS054.png (294 KB, 600x600)
294 KB
294 KB PNG
>>37115981
https://pixelcanvas.io/@-10988,16514
>>
>>37116094
We should all do what this guy does and run out to the middle of nowhere on the canvas and just bot stuff there. Nobody will bother us anymore.
>>
>>37116094
Fucking based.
>>
>>37116152
Build a peaceful pony enclave out in the wilds <3
>>
>>37116011
>>37116094
Please, he >>37115981 is just asking for target to erase next.
>>
>>37116152
you can try that Ponyville idea i mentioned like 2y ago
>>
File: file.png (187 KB, 904x1024)
187 KB
187 KB PNG
>>37116094
that's not pixel art, ew
who thought it was a good idea to just quantize a jpg like that
>>
>>37116241
Yeah, the other ones they've done aren't much better. It's basically "hey look I can bot" on a big billboard where nobody will ever see it.
>>
>>37116241
the question wasn't about PIXEL art
>>
Tempted to draw a big diarrhoea turd at https://pixelcanvas.io/@-10965,17539
>>
>>37116344
i wouldn't bother. cooldowns will kill you
>>
>>37116367
>https://pixelcanvas.io/@-10965,17539
Cooldown is 2 minutes on the asshole, easy enough. Who wants to template some poop?
>>
>>37116094
based lewd
>>
>>37116185
Ponyville idea?
>>
>>37106425
I'd like to correct a few things here. I agree that RedPixel (and to some degree Pixeltraa) consume art. But i can't agree that /mlp/ sticks only in 'our' area. Trixie was made where /mlp/ never had area. The other trixie and Aryanne near the center were also out of boundaries. As for art, it's subjective so i won't comment on that. Now you've mentioned politeness so let's compare. RedPixel has death threats aimed at a specific group and some general calls to violence or more accurately revolution. There's also hate for system/capitalism and whatnot. Now how does /mlp/ compare? Meme nazism, anti communism, provocative and mocking art and in general strong right wing politics embedded into things. Notice that RedPixel doesn't do any explicit anti-mlp art. This brings me to a conclusion: /mlp/ wants to laugh at, mock and offend, RedPixel wants to censor and make it "family friendly"
>>
>>37116011
Lyra whos that? never heard of that mare
>>
File: 1338991668200.png (164 KB, 545x802)
164 KB
164 KB PNG
>>37116487
about 2 years ago i suggested to start building houses and miniature ponies around them. roads, trees etc included. all spead wide on a huge area
i thought it was a cool idea but there wasn't much interest
>>
>>37116344
>>37116398
>pony area needs repairing
>let's draw poop instead
>>
>>37116554
you mean like an isometric map?
>>
>>37116554
>-10965,17539
I'd be interested in that, we're almost done with a lot of the damage from reverts so thinking of something new to do while we wait for the botfags to get bored would be nice
>>
File: 1518377333991.gif (119 KB, 400x400)
119 KB
119 KB GIF
>>37116615
yeah, something like that. i was ready to start with the town hall but then shit happened and i didn't and then the idea died out
btw i couldn't find that particular post in the archive but i found this shit that i've made and completely forgot about
>>
>>37116642
>>37116644
sounds kinda fun - haven't seen something like it on the canvas yet. Well, except the map from zelda
>>
>>37116495
There was like, at most, 10 arianne and nazi references like &" words or some shit.
If other things are misinterpreted as political messages, it's not /mlp fault.
On the other hand, just on the small red island erasing the trixie, I can see 6 "kill nazi" things and a literal tombstone with a pone in it.
Oh, yes, and that huge "antifashistische aktion" flag. Remeber me again what is their main goal and how they project to do it?

Never forget that Gulags were no better (if not worst) that concentration camp.
I don't care about politics, I find both camps stupid.
But red is literally erasing small political shit by painting big political shit on top of it.

As for art, I concede that it's purely personal taste. But as far as complexity and diversity goes, /mlp is way ahead of any red tag I have seen on the whole canvas.
>>
>>37116899
The problem is that the nazi references are there in the first place. There's no contribution, quality or relevance in them to justify their existence on /mlp/s area yet they are the most defended by who exactly? People like you who don't care about politics? Yes, they do put 'kill nazis' but it's always aimed at that particular group only and honestly what did you expect from communists? But /mlp/ directly references their hate at communists, repairing anti-communist stuff, building mocking art over theirs and let's not forget about that Pinochet Starlight which would be made if you had enough resources. Why in the world she had to be so strongly political? Why comming from people who say they don't care about politics?
>>
>>37116495
mlp has at least two communist pieces, commie glimmer and a dancing revolution twilight. Pretending that mlp is solely right wing is disingenuous, and claiming a hanged bloody klansman is family friendly censorship when it's covering nintendo's ice climbers is as laughable as it is mocking and offensive in tone.
>>
>>37117023
Then remove the communist pieces too and become trully neutral like you claim to. And commie glimmer wasn't made by /mlp/ or at least /mlp/ was against it. Hanged klansman? The same clansman who would hang thousands? Could you remind me why you hate Stalin and communism again? Offensive, maybe, but i don't see how it's mocking in any way
>>
File: SS240.png (271 KB, 508x398)
271 KB
271 KB PNG
>political drama
>>
>>37117012
I don't know for others, but I never repair nazi signs.
I may repair arianne if needed, but I never had to because of the amount of other work to repair constantly.
And I am pushing pixels since more than two years now.
There is no "Glimmer Pinochet". Glimmer is viewed as a commie on /mlp.

>>37117023
this.

>>37117040
/mlp never (to my knowledge) claimed to be neutral. It always welcome anything and everything as long as it's fun.
Glimmer was a commie ever since the episode aired.
What's next? Remove Celestia and Luna because they can be viewed as Monarchist?
Remove Dermy because she can be viewed as an insult to disable people?
Remove Rarity because she is white?
Seriously, you think what you whant, but stop using your emotions and use your brain to juge things.
>>
>>37117110
There is no Glimmer Pinochet but there was the idea. With helicopter meme telling commies that they should die no less. Do point me to one straight anti-mlp art made by commies. And the example of dancing twilight is nothing more than "hey look, we have a single communist thing among ten nazi references. See how neutral are we? " And yes /mlp/ never claimed to be neutral but never claimed to be politically charged either. And above all it never needed to include politics in the drawings. This is /mlpol/s corpse you try to defend. The same /mlpol/ who eventually raided /mlp/ area
>>
>>37117150
Because there was an idea dosn't mean anything. There are tens of ideas in each thread that never came to life. Plus Glimmer is a commie according to /mlp, why would she kills commies? As for antim /mlp art, as if erasing art didn't count, the pony tombstone is one. Last, you don't have a word of what /mlp must be, like me. /mlp is neutral in the sense that everyone can say whatever they want. Not in the sense "it only tells what commies wants to hear". Stop repeating yourself or trying to find way that could be interpreted as something else. What's next? The erasing was part of spring cleaning to help /mlp by having low cooldown? The pone tombstone is just to show that G4 is over and have nothing to do with /mlp? Please, grow up m8.
>>
File: 1607767127610.png (34 KB, 339x316)
34 KB
34 KB PNG
>>37117267
You know how i can tell that you're biased? Because you couldn't make yourself to criticize /mlp/ in the slightest. Your argument about Glimmer is a joke. Basically "how could a cartoon character do things artist wanted it to?". And while only an idea, there's been other things that were actually made. The pony tombstone is again aimed at nazis or more specifically at HF not at /mlp/. If they were really that bad they would've just erased what they don't like or put some communist propaganda but instead you got good quality replacements that blend with the rest. If everyone were quiet about it then any new person wouldn't be able to tell if anything was changed (i'm not counting nobot because he's not related to RedPixel) And your slippery slope is also poorly made
>>
>>37117398
I have no problem criticizing /mlp. It's just hard to do because it's more like a pack of headless chicken that, from time to time, do things together.
Glimmer was never a communist in the show. But it always (as far as I know) have been considered one in the fandom. And, come on, look at the pic you posted. /mlp may be a shit hole, but if such a project would have been done, "we" at least would have make it well and not hastily pasted a hat on the corn of Glimmer.

Your "good quality replacement" are pale. Granted, at least effort have been put to have nice pixelated images and not dithered mess or something like that. But they mostly don't call for some board culture.

No one must stay quiet when someother are trying to erase them or worst, change them "for their own good".

Please, elaborate on the slippery slope. I am not a native and I may have used expressions somewhere that I didn't wanted to.
I basically wanted to say in a polite and civil manner that other faction should neither believe /mlp has any coherence, nor change things without at least consensus on the current thread.
Red methods are vile and weak and should not be tolerated. Whatever the idea they try to convey and / or fight against.
>>
>>37117398
Oh and guess who's helicopter design is this?
>>
>>37117398
>nobot doesn't count for Redpixel
>noooooo you can't just pretend you're a faction of individuals with varying political views, take responsibility.
You know how i can tell that you're biased?
>>
>>37117450
One of locals literally started building it right there. The rest was also okay with it. The "pale" replacements are not only relevant to board culture but some are actually pulled out from the archives so it's noone else but /mlp/ that designed them. You say they shouldn't change it but at the same time have someone who is ready too wipe ouy everything without a second thought. You also mentioned consensus but what attempt at consensus was made here? None
>>37117470
Since you're too afraid of discord, crawl back under your rock and keep knowing nothing like everyone expects you to. Also fun fact: nobot would never exist if it wasn't for /mlp/s recent actions. EMF wouldn't exist if it wasn't for /mlp/
>>
File: vqeznhY.gif (624 KB, 500x276)
624 KB
624 KB GIF
how about a game of "who makes the last reply loses"?
>>
Commieshits get out. No one wants you here. Fuck off back to your discord. And mark my words, you'll see Trixie returned soon.
Anons, don't engage with the discord commieshitters.
>>
>implying i'm commie
Also words marked and post screencapped. I'll build it on the old /mlp/ area
>>
is it even worth it to bump this thread?
>>
>>37118831
sure - waiting on some more info/concepts about the ponyville idea from >>37116644
>>
>>37119124
me too
>>
>>37117515
You are a lost cause.
Keep living in your delusions, and cry when people fight back.
I know you pulled the banner from the archive, I designed at least one of them. It was rejected for a reason.

>No consensus
Well, then "the board" don't want it and want more time / other alternatives. Are you this retarded?

I had nothing against commies. But between this shit here and political election in my country, I start to dislike them more and more. And I did read their political program and searched a bit about their way of thinking. Basically, commies are manipulative tyranic children. Grow up, you will understand one day.
>>
>>37119124
I can do some pixel art if you need.
What pone size do you want in pixels?
Like 16-32 px per pones?
>>
>>37120691
Anon mentioned he was ready to start with a town hall so I think we should wait for him to pist this and start making art according to the sizing
>>
>>37120929
Oh well, if the town's hall is already done, eyup, that would definitely be a good idea.
>>
>>37119124
>>37120929
i was talking about the past events, anon. i don't feel like doing it nowdays. plus it was an idea for you guys to do. but i can make a template if you want
>>
>>37121391
I can get started on it if you have a template anywhere, that would be nice
>>
>>37117398
Starlight would've been so much more believable as something else than a commie weren't it for the Commiefornians who wrote the latter seasons.
>>
File: th.png (7 KB, 127x242)
7 KB
7 KB PNG
>>37121650
now i remember why i never did it. i couldn't make it not look like garbage
anyway here's my "attempt"
>>
>>37121715
Still cute.
>>
>>37121715
yeah, i like it too. Just needs a bit more love
>>
>>37121794
suggestions?
>>
File: th_02.png (6 KB, 127x242)
6 KB
6 KB PNG
>>37121950
Here's my attempt, I was thinking of using brown to make the windows look more built into the roof.

Also looking at some refs of the townhall there's a door at the bottom. Pixelcanvas palette is shitty so I just used the darker pink for that.

Uhh and added some shading to the foliage, what do you think?
>>
>>37122656
looks nice
>>
File: Meme.png (312 KB, 1330x544)
312 KB
312 KB PNG
Pixelcanvas has changed.
It's no longer about pixels, art, or ponies. It's an endless series of proxy battles, fought by mercenaries and machines.
Pixelcanvas --and it's consumption of (no)lifes--has become a well-oiled machine.
War has changed.
ID-tagged IPS process ID-tagged templates, use ID-tagged scripts. Simple computing and coding enhance and regulate their abilities.
Canvas control, information control, art control, battlefield control…everything is monitored and kept under control.
Pixelcanvas …has changed.
The age of art has become the age of control, all in the name of averting catastrophe from weapons of mass FUN, and he who controls the battlefield, controls a website that's probably going to be defunct in a few years.
Pixelcanvas …has changed.
When the battlefield is under total control, Pixelcanvas becomes routine.
>>
File: 00130.png (736 KB, 960x720)
736 KB
736 KB PNG
>>37122656
>>
my ice climbers got covered by the communists :(
>>
>>37123018
>proxy battles
Kek
>>
>>37118831
Yes
>>
New bread?

If not, please, fix the art before starting new ones.
Place on the canvas is scarce, and the last thing "we" want is someone genuinely drawing something where some pone use to be.
>>
New thread please.
>>
New bread:
>>37124772
>>37124772
>>37124772
>>37124772
>>37124772
>>37124772

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.