[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/mlp/ - Pony

[Advertise on 4chan]

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: pastejam.png (51 KB, 250x168)
51 KB
51 KB PNG
>2 Hours, 10 Minutes, 44 Seconds Remaining
>Get your pastes in.
To all writefags and shitposters it's that time again. I'm hosting the second PasteJam.
Rules here:
https://ponepaste.org/event
Feel free to use this thread to ask questions or just shitpost.
>>
Looking forward to seeing what gets written. I saw Ponk entered which is great since I loved what he did with Magos in the last contest.
>>
File: 1380395829661.png (139 KB, 348x348)
139 KB
139 KB PNG
>>37052296
Thanks! I was thinking of expanding it at first but the standalone rule got in the way.
I think the rule ought to be there though. This way no one can stand on the shoulders of their previous stories.
>>
Hm the event page is blank.
>>
>>37052500
dubds confirm, what's happened?
>>
File: 1621598731766.png (11 KB, 200x200)
11 KB
11 KB PNG
30 MINUTES LEFT
>>
>>37052581
kinda scared
>>
File: 1621290473127.png (84 KB, 650x500)
84 KB
84 KB PNG
>None one had been nominated for the Wooden Spoon Award.
>three strawpoll embeds
> ';}
Anon, are you OK?
>>
>>37052500
One second. My alphabet soup isn't working right..."
>>
>>37052600
And I'm still in CYOA mode...Ffs, Anyway It's fixed. Started reading.

The greens are looking pretty good. Thanks for those who submitted.
>>
>>37052611
Thanks for hosting this again.
I guess this means the voting phase starts now? Can I change my story to 'public' so it also appears in my list?
>>
>>37052611
PonepasteAnon,can you make a big red banner on the main page?
I'm afraid people are too lazy to check events page
>>
>>37052631
No problem.
Keep it on unlisted for now.
My code isn't really working right, I've borked something somewhere.
>>37052646
I'll throw one up soon.
>>
Huh, only three entries?
>>
>>37052783
We dead, son.
Also don't underestimate the kind of work it takes to write 9k words in three weeks while following a prompt. Wouldn't surprise me if a few people bowed out.
>>
>>37052783
Yeah I sat this one out, too much for too vague a prompt imo
>>
>>37052839
>don't underestimate the kind of work it takes to write 9k words
I don't. I myself managed only half of that. Good thing PonepasteAnon didn't disqualify me.
>>
File: 1617900061082.png (206 KB, 1600x1600)
206 KB
206 KB PNG
Finished reading the other entries.
Sweet Jesus, Ponk, you absolutely killed it. I didn't stand a chance lmao.
Appreciation, I liked the comfy angle you were going for too, and I'd have been interested to see where you'd have gone if you'd continued to 50kb.
I wish I'd had more time to polish my own entry, but I only really figured out what I wanted to do about 4 days before the deadline. Still, it was amusing to write, and hopefully it makes a few people chuckle.

>>37052783
Yeah, I'm not surprised though.
This one was a marathon; 50kb (approx) of words is a lot to aim for, and I don't think many people were captured by the prompt. Kind of the opposite problem to the first contest, lol. We went from too specific to too vague. In a way, that kind of adds to the fun though. Each PasteJam has different, even more esoteric set of rules. Maybe next time we'll have to write the whole thing in iambic pentameter. Don't actually do that, PPA.
>>
>>37053060
>I liked the comfy angle you were going for too
Thanks! The previous jam my entry was dark and disgusting, so I decided to do more lighthearted and comfy story.
>>
I've only read haywaii so far. the setting was great and the visual descriptors were super, but there was too many direct parallels to earth imo. its hard to really imagine someone so jaded as they get annoyed by kids playing on the beach just to compare it to how equestria is so much better in every regard, and it happens over and over, like how the air is clean because ponies dont smoke ect. i would rather the idylic setting stand on its own.

Aside from that the characters kind of have a stiff and robotic feel, just going through like reading a script with no emotion. There's barely anything with them to interact with such different cultures yet there's tons of room for it which just leaves me to think its unfulfilled potential from what it really could be if it was reworked with more personality.
>>
bump
>>
>>37053580
The author here.
>someone so jaded as they get annoyed by kids playing on the beach just to compare it to how equestria is so much better in every regard
Sorry about that, must be me being a bitter piece of shit that is showing here. I'll take that in account for future stories.
>tons of room for it which just leaves me to think its unfulfilled potential from what it really could be if it was reworked with more personality.
I have no excuse obviously, but I didn't have many opportunities to write during the time given by the host, so I managed to do only half of what was allowed and the story came a bit barebones. Probably shouldn't have submitted it at all.
I plan to continue this story after the jam, maybe I'll be able to atone for that.
Thank you for feedback, Anon!
Sorry I disappointed you.
>>
>>37053060
Assuming you're Nebulus.
I've read Palm Trees and Regicide so far, very liked your rich prose, as much as previous jam.
I think you went with Sun and Wave as a basis of your story, although I can be wrong.
Overall it was a bit darker than what i would've expected from a comedy.
On a more personal note, why do you hate Sisters?
>>
finished reading palm trees and regicide. overall very good and really impressed with how much you got from just a 2 word prompt.

Based on the comedy aspect, i half expected the half with Celly to go much smoother or at the end just end up being a grand misunderstanding so we have a contrast of Luna going through hell and Tia getting off like a vacation at the end to draw up some old bitterness between the sisters.

Not sure what the deal is with making the jungle anthropomorphized like an actual character with thoughts and actions. was though. the 4th wall breaks in narration kind of took me out of it when it would show up and seemed like it didnt really add anything
>>
>>37055430
>very liked your rich prose, as much as previous jam.
Thank you, glad you liked it.
>I think you went with Sun and Wave as a basis of your story, although I can be wrong.
Literally has it at the top of the paste, my guy.
>Overall it was a bit darker than what i would've expected from a comedy.
Really? I thought it was quite light, I went out of my way to have the Princesses only knock out or otherwise incapacitate the ponies they fought rather than butchering them. Suppose I didn't do a good enough job getting that across, I'll need to work on that.
>On a more personal note, why do you hate Sisters?
I absolutely adore the sisters. They're fun to write and have so much potential as characters. But just because I love them doesn't mean they're off limits from being made fun of and put into bad situations. Wouldn't be able to write anything fun otherwise.

Thanks for reading!

>>37055895
>impressed with how much you got from just a 2 word prompt.
You and me both.
>the half with Celly to go much smoother or at the end just end up being a grand misunderstanding so we have a contrast of Luna going through hell and Tia getting off like a vacation at the end to draw up some old bitterness between the sisters.
You know, that would have been a far better angle to play up, and I'm kicking myself for not thinking of it.
>making the jungle anthropomorphized like an actual character with thoughts and actions.
An attempt at humour. It didn't pay off like I wanted it to. You'd be surprised how many jokes I write in these sorts of things that end up getting cut, but sometimes I write something I think will work, and it simply doesn't. Reread the story last night and kinda cringed at it, which brings me to the biggest problem with it:
>4th wall breaks in narration
Against my best judgement, I decided that a competition was the best place to experiment with 3rd person omniscient narration, similar to something you might see in the Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy. Holy hell it did -not- work out. Goes back to what I said earlier about wishing I had more time to polish the story, I probably would have removed that entire angle entirely, but by the time I'd written the whole thing out and spell-checked it I'd run out of time.
Definitely not my finest work, and I was a god damn idiot for trying wing it.
Appreciate your honest take, man, really, thank you.
>>
>>37055950
>Literally has it at the top of the paste, my guy.
You will laugh, but somehow I just ignored it.
Shit, and here I was proud of my deduction abilities.
>>
>>37055950
kudos for not just sticking to your guns and trying out something different even though it was a contest. maybe the experiments would have worked out better if you had a little more time to prep, still really good for just something you busted out at the last few days
>>
boop
>>
Yo, PonepasteAnon, how about an "after dark" Pastejam in the future where people have to compete in writing lewds?
>>
>>37057301
heck, yeah!
>>
>>37057301
No Pastejam is a Christian event.
Sounds fun. I'll make a note of it.
>>
>>37057376
make it a rare event if you do, lewds are already the most common greens and its nice to have an influx of sfw stuff for once
>>
>>37055233
i believe in you anon, the core is there for something great under the rough. il look forward to the finished green, but where would it be posted?
>>
>>37057547
I'll try to go to /nmp/ with it, considering what I plan plot-wise.
>>
>>37057301
>>37057376
Ah hell, I'm no good at writing clop.
Do it. It'll be funny.
>>
>reee 500 lines is too much
>lets make it 50kb then
>>
boop
>>
>>37052464
I've read Wings of Iron.
Liked the serious but in the same time adventurous tone of the story.
Is this a 40k crossover or is it just written in the spirit of it?
Funnily enough, despite the obvious Warhammerish things it reminded me more of Skies of Arcadia.
Will you expand on this setting?
>>
File: 1420135631061.png (84 KB, 500x500)
84 KB
84 KB PNG
>>37060127
I take it as a good sign that people keep asking me to expand. I'll see about it. I'm not really a quick writer, though, and I've gotten less time and energy to spend on horsefiction lately.
I guess the story is as much of a 40k crossover as it needs to be. I obviously borrowed some themes/terminology but I didn't sit down and ask myself if there are Eldar or Orks in the setting.
>>
>>37060492
>if there are Eldar or Orks in the setting.
We already have Diamond Dogs and Kirin/Deer, depending on one's disposition towards comics/later seasons.
Also is it just me or is the whole thread is just three of us reading each other's fiction plus one other anon?
>>
>>37060513
Well, this may sound cynical, but there aren't exactly many people caring for these jams. Last one had like 7 entries and 20 votes or so and it's less this time.
>>
>>37060536
>Anons want more horsewords
>Anons don't give a fuck
That's sad.
>>
>>37060548
That's life.
>>
>>37057376
PonepasteAnon, will you tell us which story you liked the most?
>>
>>37060492
I really enjoyed the 40k elements of it, then again I've been binge reading all the Ciaphas Cain novels lately so I'm in a 40k mood at the moment.
You did a fine job with the story, and you don't need to be a fast writer either, just a good one. Which you are.

>>37060536
Yeah, they're not as popular as was hoped, but then again I've seen posts in other threads from writers who said they weren't fans of the prompts this time around, so that might have something to do with the lack of interest for this one. Still, these competitions were never meant to be big, I don't think, more just a way to drum up interest in Ponepaste as a platform and to write greens that don't fall into the standard general categories.
>>
Reading the pastes now.
When does voting end?
>>
>>37060691
>Voting ends in 12 days.
ah
>>
File: 1424569953757.jpg (11 KB, 200x157)
11 KB
11 KB JPG
Finally finished reading iron,
I dont care for FoE and im not a big warhammer guy, but this setting was a different beast all together. Even after reading some small spoilers in the thread I was still genuinely surprised at it and how well the different elements mixed without just being an edge fest.

While palm trees and regicide was a more familiar romp that was easy to sit down and enjoy for some downtime, wings of iron turned out to be a fantastic little epic that built into a crescendo in a small package.

I cant find anything negative to say about it, the characters, world building, and the visuals were all top notch, you pulled a mini movie out of a tiny prompt. It just goes to show how much can cover do with so little
>>
>>37060536
I would have written one if the prompt wasn't garbage, why not just take suggestions for prompts instead of some randomly generated nonsense
>>
>>37060945
Because overcoming obstacles is fun
>>
>>37060945
>so creatively bankrupt you cant figure out a way to create something interesting from the prompt
sounds like a you problem
>>
>>37052271
Had to sit this one out due to life stuff but I'll get around to reading the entries soon and hopefully be able to compete in the next one
implying of course
>>
File: bump.png (615 KB, 800x583)
615 KB
615 KB PNG
>>
>>37062594
boop the butt
>>
>>37063037
and again
>>
>>37063417
>>
>>37060643
Yeah sure, I'll do a post when I announce the winner.
>>
>>37052271
>cute vacation mare in one of the works
the choice is obvious
>>
>>37063955
Based mare enjoyer.
>>
Really liking Wings of Iron so far.
>>
bump till i read them all
>>
>>37064828
What have you read so far?
>>
>>37064018
they all have mares
>>
>>37065555
Then everything needs at least 15 votes as payment for including mares.
>>
>>37066257
Mare are the pinnacle of creation, aren't they?
>>
Boop
>>
>>37067336
I'll help you, anon
>>
File: 1602210839109.png (892 KB, 1024x1132)
892 KB
892 KB PNG
read
>>
what's the deadline for voting?
I still haven't started reading...
>>
>>37070260
If you would care to even go to the events page, that's said right under the poll.
>>
>>37070544
>Expecting anyone to read in a writing competition.
>>
>>37070544
Ups somehow I skipped over that.
>>
bump the thread
>>
>>37072363
agreed
>>
What's your favorite so far lads?
>>
>>37073510
Palm Trees and Regicide. Love how the sisters were characterized- I could totally see them reacting exactly as described in the story. It was funny and generally entertaining throughout. I also enjoyed the other two stories, but Neb's was my favorite.
Wish I would've made time to write something for this one, but oh well. There's always next time.
>>
>>37073839
Man, I'm having a hard time deciding.
All the stories have their own strong points and parts which I really like.
>>
>>37072363
>>
>>37074527
>>
File: 6060564.png (344 KB, 734x954)
344 KB
344 KB PNG
>>37074527
>>37075011
post pone at least
>>
File: 1392900118933.jpg (96 KB, 479x488)
96 KB
96 KB JPG
>>37075023
Postpone the posting of pone.
>>
File: 224677.gif (301 KB, 395x445)
301 KB
301 KB GIF
>>37075025
No!
>>
>>37052271
PonepasteAnon, will you do something for /mlp/con?
>>
>>37075023
I'm good at procrastination.
>>
>>37075099
I was going to do something, but I've too much on my plate to host a panel as well.
>>
>>37075789
How long will you leave things until you host the next Jam? Are you wanting to space these out evenly on a yearly schedule, or do them whenever you get an idea?
>>
bump
>>
Loving the stories so far!
Thanks ponepasteanon for holding these events!
>>
>>37078469
what have you read so far?
what do you think about the entries?
>>
File: 1616551291510.gif (3.08 MB, 389x452)
3.08 MB
3.08 MB GIF
He who controls the ponies controls the contest
>>
>>37079984
The mares must flow.
>>
>>37076817
Probably when there is a /mlp/con.
Also for Christmas, Valentines and other holidays.
>>37078469
No problem.
>>37078995
I presume that question was for me, I'm not going to say much about individual entries until the winner is announced. But damn, these a good. Even though there were only three, the bar is set high.
>>
>>37080629
>I presume that question was for me
The question was for Dashanon, but your take also extremely interesting of course.
>/mlp/con
What do you have in mind?
>>
>>37080644
Orginally, I was planning to do a greentext panel and the pastejam would coincide with that but sadly I got too many things going on at the moment.
At least some other anon is hosting a writefag panel at least.
>>
>>37080673
Well, people can hardly accuse you of not keeping yourself busy.
What sort of things would have been on your panel? I know the other guy is picking out a selection of greentext and prose fics and reading through them along with feedback, is that similar to what you were going to do?
>>
How the hell is the haywaii story leading the votes? It's the furthest from 50kb and not even finished.
>>
>>37081009
People must really like their holiday horses.
>>
>>37080629
Please for the love of god host a writefag panel next year this tripfag in the con thread is such a fucking clown.
>>
>>37081330
What's he done? Or what's he planning to do? Should we be scared?
>>
>>37081406
He's just being a jackass.
Was throwing a fit about people wanting to know his "writer's name" and then told people to join the you know what to see what he's actually written. Just snobish behavior in general really.
>>
>>37078995
I like how in Wings of Iron the military pones are pretty friendly and forthcoming instead of the usual R Lee Ermy ripoffs.
Palm Trees and Regicide is pretty comfy and reminds me of an early season episode in terms of plot and character interactions.
As for anon and the vacation to haywaii, its pretty interesting but seems to end right when it starts to good.
>>
>>37081727
*get
derp
>>
>>37052271
>grape
>>
>>37081009
Clop bait?
>>
>>37082534
there is no clop
>>
>>37082534
Eh, waifu bait at most, and even then that's a stretch.
>>
>>37082534
>>37082912
>>37081009
You can vote for whatever you want, you know?
>>
>>37082927
Of course you can. I think we're just wondering what stood out to people about Haywaii. There's nothing wrong with the story.
>>
>>37082944
>see cute mare
>vote for it
simple as
>>
Okay finally decided on Wings Of Iron, although I loved the other stories as well!
What happens if there's a tie?
>>
>>37083365
Sudden Death: The tied writers are brought out to the Nevada desert and must duke it out for the grand prize.
PPA will be lounging on a chaise long, being fed grapes by a twink as he observes the combat.
Should the loser survive the ordeal, their fate will be in PPA's hands. If he disapproves, he will give them a thumbs-down, at which point the loser will be promptly executed by the armed guards.
>>
>>37084072
Kek. This would be fun to turn into a short green.
>>
>>37070260
READ NIGGA, READ
>>
>>37082948
so all haywaii votes is the same proxyfag
>>
>>37084718
Can't the creator of poll see who have voted from where?
>>
>>37084692
I have not even started yet!
>>
>>37084770
YOU GOT SIX DAYS NIGGA, SIX DAYS
>>
>>37084780
Panic!
>>
bump
>>
What made you vote for the story you did, like what was the deciding factors.
>>
>>37086854
I kinda like 40k aesthetics, and I think ponk blended them well with the pony.
>>
>>37086854
What about you, anon?
>>
>>37084718
>people vote for the story you don't like
>it means it's a one proxyfag
anon...
>>
>>37087817
I discounted the Haywaii one because it was unfinished. Palm trees and regicide was nice but a little slow. And I like the characterization in Wings of Iron even though it started off a bit slow. Palm trees and Regicide is also nice but I had to go with Wings because of the cute mare interactions.
>>
>>37089031
Yeah, the characterisation in Wings was great. It's much easier to characterise regular horses since their personalities have already been fleshed out so you only need to do half a job, but fleshing out a cast of OCs is trickier.
>>
>>37089864
Yeah I've said it before but I really love how the military pones were portrayed in wings. Reminds me of how Spitfire was before she became a drill sergeant.
>>
>>37084793
Still panicking.
>>
>>37090897
Oh YES
>>
>>37089031
That's not to say any of them were bad. I just had a hard time deciding and needed to find an excuse to discount the others.
Or else I'd never decide.
>>
File: bump 2.gif (832 KB, 400x225)
832 KB
832 KB GIF
>>
boop
>>
File: 1619386619599.jpg (119 KB, 1013x781)
119 KB
119 KB JPG
Horse?
>>
>>37091532
One down, two more to go.
>>
>>37094735
Four days, nigga.
>>
voted
>>
>>37095585
Panic.
>>
>>37095609
why do you lie?
>>
File: Spoiler Image (226 KB, 990x558)
226 KB
226 KB PNG
>>37095609
>>37096224
Oh shit-- he wasn't lying! There's been a surge!
>>
bump
>>
>>37096987
agreed
>>
File: 1616376486322.gif (375 KB, 200x184)
375 KB
375 KB GIF
>>37096400
>>
>>37097403
2/3
>>
>Only 15 votes so far.
Come on where is everyone?
>>
>>37098335
Do it for this mare
>>
File: 1619418017387.gif (100 KB, 630x398)
100 KB
100 KB GIF
>>37098574
Not voting, clearly.
>>
>>37098574
Was sleeping on this, will read and vote tomorrow.
>>
>>37098574
current reading progress >>37098469
>>
bump
>>
>>37099999
>>
>>37098574
ded
>>
>>37095790
>hasnt finished yet
Post hand
>>
File: 1571104475645.png (155 KB, 400x575)
155 KB
155 KB PNG
>>37098574
>51 UIPs
>18 votes
>>
>>37101668
>1 to 3
The usual lurker\participator ratio
>>
>>37101677
I've noticed the board has been particularly dead the last month or so.
>>
>>37101686
No, that's the usual. You just think so after the G5 spam wave.
>>
>>37101692
Nah, there's another reason but I don't want to sound like a certain group of people.
>>
File: 1601872718026.png (282 KB, 640x480)
282 KB
282 KB PNG
>>
>>37102505
OH MY GAHH
>>
>>37101668
IP is not a stable thing. I get a new one every few hours.
>>
>>37102505
>rape
>but in Japanese
>>
bump
>>
>>37103681
Depends on if its dynamic or static.
And whether you clear your cookies :^)
>>
>>37105222
>clear cookies
I don't clear cookies. If I post after an IP change it counts me as a new poster.
>>
>Wings of Iron
The world building is excellent. You throw in new stuff continuously and it does not feel overwhelming at all. You don't introduce characters which are not needed later, which I appreciate.
Maybe a small inconsistency is that they seemingly have advanced tech, yet at the start they rely on flying themselves and navigating "manually".
Whats wrong/bad: there is no ending. It just abruptly stops.
>Anon and vacation to Haywaii
Well, this is going from nowhere to nowhere. Good writing and all, but its the worst kind of incomplete. Not even reaching the peak. There is no conflict. It is just like an introduction to a slice of life.
>Palm Trees and Regicide
I liked the two parallel threads. And how both started slowly, easily, confident and how this degraded to desperate showings of abilities yet trying to not eliminate all. I also liked the jokes.
Oh and this one is complete!

Its hard to decide between Wings of Iron and Palm Trees and Regicide. At the end I choose Palm Trees and Regicide, as that's complete.
>>
What if it will be a 8/8/8 tie?
>>
File: 1603565769955.png (287 KB, 640x480)
287 KB
287 KB PNG
>>
>>37105558
Then everyone gets a wooden spoon.
>>
Any good rgre pastes?
>>
>>37107464
Go to the rgre thread for those.
>>
>results are in
>>
so what now?
>>
>>37108914
Now we give AppreciationProject a pat on the back for a job well done, accuse the vote of being rigged, declare that trannies are somehow involved, blame it all on ponychan, and agree to never hold one of these cursed contests again.
Then we all meet back up in about 2 months and hold another one anyway because they're too amusing to quit.
>>
>>37108960
seems like a /mlp/ thing to do
>>
30 mins left of voting.
Please vote if you haven't yet.
>>
>>37108960
Sounds about right.

Btw, why are everyone voting on the worst one out of the 3?
>>
File: 1486834293389.png (67 KB, 317x300)
67 KB
67 KB PNG
>>37109385
>>
>>37109385
Well according to my notes, trannies from ponychan rigged the vote.
>>
>>37109404
tranny from ponychan here, can confirm
>>
File: votes.png (17 KB, 756x376)
17 KB
17 KB PNG
final standings
>>
>>37109448
rigged
trannies from ponychan ruined everything
dead board
>>
>>37109448
Congrats to AppreciationProject! Wear your >fucking badge with pride.
PPA, which was your favourite story?
>>
Well done Appreciationproject, I've sent you an email regarding your prize. The badge has now been added.
>>37109476
Wings of Iron. Ponk needs to continue it.
On the other hand, all submissions are well written. I'm very surprised by the quality of these greens.
>>
File: 1168956.png (11 KB, 743x652)
11 KB
11 KB PNG
>>37109526
>I'm very surprised by the quality of these greens.
You expected much worse, didn't you?
>>
>>37109526
>Wings of Iron. Ponk needs to continue it.
Agreed. Then again, I said the same thing about Magos and he never did, the nerd.
>>
>>37109526
>Ponk needs to continue it.
Yes.
>>37109547
>Magos
That was all over the place.
>>
>>37109565
All over the place yes, but it was an interesting chronology of the MC's life. I reckoned at the time he could stretch it out into a much larger story.
Ponk's a great writer. I need to check out his other stuff.
>>
Oh shit oh fuck
Sorry for tripfagging. It's my only confirmed name out of them all.
Thank you Anons for voting for my story, although I'm very sorry and ashamed I didn't deliver fully and didn't manage to complete everything I wanted this story to be.
I thought it would be the last with a couple votes at absolute max, because I left it hanging from a cliff when the plot just began to unfold.
To those accusing me of rigging, I want to ask: are you guys fucking OK?
Not that people didn't do stupid shit out of conceit, but to rig a pretty obscure friendly competition for a fucking badge?
The only reason I'm participating is fun, fun of interpreting the prompt, talking with others about stories and having somebody read mine. So that's that.
Thanks Nebulus and Ponk for their greens and thanks PonepasteAnon for hosting the Jam.
>>37109526
PonepasteAnon, I fucked up my registration email and lost password. Since it's cockli I can't restore it.
Also, can you implement a feature to change one's registration email?
An idea for the next Jam: should we perhaps have two nominations? One for how good the story fits the prompt and it's overall technical quality and second for what story Anons subjectively liked the most?
>>
>>37109656
Eh, fuck, I also desperately want to suggest giving the code to someone else of us three, but I'm afraid it will sound like a handout.
>>
>>37109656
>I left it hanging from a cliff when the plot just began to unfold
yes, yes you did
>>
>>37109656
I don't think people are accusing you of rigging personally. But it does feel like someone may have gotten the hots for your story at some point though. You were last in the voting for quite some time and then shot to the front. While many people in the thread were vocal about linking and voting for the other two stories, that is not true for yours.
The votes are the votes, though. And you got the most. You won the contest, no two ways about it.
>>
>>37109656
Send me an email (click contact link) on ponepaste for my email.
I'll change your email address in the back end.
I'll also resend the code.
>>
>>37109846
I created an unlisted paste with my new mail and reported it to you for doxing
>>
>>37109875
Done.
>>
>>37109893
Thanks!
>>
So... Next Pastejam when?
>>
>>37110956
Hopefully not so soon. Maybe it should be something scheduled? One every 3 months, one month to write the greens and 2-3 weeks to judge.
>>
>>37113188
Hope it will be the NSFW jam
>>
File: 1538660223000.png (334 KB, 802x437)
334 KB
334 KB PNG
God damn, missing out on all this badge stuff.

I made two accounts when the site started, but that was for organizing and archiving stuff from a home general, not my personal writefag pastebin.
>>
File: 1623536413225.png (84 KB, 710x776)
84 KB
84 KB PNG
>>37114868
>caring about badges
Poor form.

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.