[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/mlp/ - Pony

[Advertise on 4chan]

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: sickpone.png (170 KB, 900x633)
170 KB
170 KB PNG
Your waifu is sick with a terrible fever and he/she want you to tell her a story.

The last movie you saw is the story you tell to your waifu.

Did she/he enjoy it? Is your waifu feeling better?
>>
>>36952272
My waifu is fluttershy, and the last movie I watched was LMS's promotional: Men of the Footplate....
At best she'd be confused at worst she'd be horrified of human industry's pollution...
This will not bode well for me.
>>
>>36952272

She's going to hear The MLP movie. That is literally the last *movie* I watched.
>>
>>36952272
Either Hair or La Chiesa. I think she'd appreciate some of the songs even if she didn't get the references, if the latter just extremely confused.
>>
>>36952313
this.
Other than the MLP movie, the last time I went to a theater was in 2012. I've pirated everything else since that.
>>
>>36952375
You still watched them though
>>
Last movie i watched was a Polish comedy from the 1990s and a cult classic here
So yeah i think so
>>
File: 2427752.png (1.47 MB, 2299x2592)
1.47 MB
1.47 MB PNG
>>36952272
Last movie I watched all the way through was Sunshine, a movie about the death of the Sun and a group of people with the extinction of all life on Earth riding on their backs. Seems like it would be a hit or miss with Luna. On one hand she may find the tale of humans overcoming immense hardship compelling and respectable. On the other hand it's a rather bittersweet tale and she may not be in the mood for it being sick and all.
>>
>>36952272
I was watching Hostel with my friends.
I don't think it's something she'd like when being sick.
Also I'm a Slav so it wouldn't be very good thing to tell her about
>>
File: illin.png (180 KB, 800x560)
180 KB
180 KB PNG
>>36952272
>das boot
I hope she likes submarines
>>
>>36952272
So, I just told her about Annihilation?
Yeah, that's probably not going to help
>>
>>36952272
she has the coof
>>
File: 800533.png (753 KB, 1741x1341)
753 KB
753 KB PNG
>>36952272
>The last movie you saw
Pulp fiction.

I think she'd find the story rather confusing, but she might still enjoy it.
She'd probably ask me for a hoof massage after the opening scene too. Which I would gladly provide.

I'd much rather tell her shanghi-noon though, she'd fucking LOVE that one.
>>
I think it was Groundhog Day. It's alright, I'd like to see the reaction when the guy kills himself.
>>
>>36952485
Based Sunfag.
>>
File: 28064.jpg (441 KB, 1680x1086)
441 KB
441 KB JPG
>>36952272
>My Little Pony: Equestria Girls
She might enjoy listening to stories about her alternate universe self and her friends, but I won't have that much fun recounting them.
>>
>>36952272
The last film I saw was a movie where a girl has a terminal illness, drops inside of a tree, and through the power of Jesus and faith, she somehow recovers.
I don't remember the name, it was my mother watching the TV, and I was chilling in the living room.
AJ may like the faith aspect, but she will end up with a lot of Christianity questions, and I doubt she needs that when she is sick.
>>
File: 1411331453410.jpg (125 KB, 900x771)
125 KB
125 KB JPG
>>36952272
>Mortal Kombat
Probably intrigued, unlikely it'll be what makes her feel better though. I could put a more comedic spin on it since I didn't like the movie all that much for the story.

She might be amused when I say "get over here" before pulling her in for snuggles.
>>
>>36952272
>waifu
Can't say I have one, but Luna's probably the closest I guess. She inspires me creatively more than any other pony at least.
>last movie
News of the World, I think? I don't think she'd get it. If I was an applefag I'd probably be in luck, AJ would definitely like hearing a western.
>>
She watches Batwoman Season 2 Episode 10. No it doesn't make her fell better.
>>
>>36952272
>waifu
>he/she
Commit 41%
>>
File: avin a giggle she is.png (184 KB, 639x363)
184 KB
184 KB PNG
>>36952272
>waifu
>he/she
>he
OP's a bigger faggot than usual.
Last movie I watched was This Is The End, I'd like to think she'd like it.
>>
test
>>
File: 1980123.png (424 KB, 1140x938)
424 KB
424 KB PNG
>>36952272
Dash would probably like Hacksaw Ridge. Some dude heroically saving 50-100 wounded men by himself without a weapon while under fire sounds right up her alley
>>
File: 2524862.jpg (60 KB, 305x504)
60 KB
60 KB JPG
>>36952272
I suppose Holiday might enjoy the tale of The Adam's Family movie. If anything, it would give her context when I go all Gomez Adams on her hooves when says anything in that cute accent of hers. I sort of wonder how ponies feel about macabre humor in general though, like family members gleefully trying to murder each other or kill themselves.
>>
>Star Wars episode 3
Should I throw in some prequel memes, tell her the story normally, or just tell her the about the tradgedy of Darth Plagueis the Wise?
>>
>>36954885
>I sort of wonder how ponies feel about Macabre humor in general though

>Porchlight Speckle
She'd probably fail to see the humor in it and would wonder why they chose such inefficient plans to off eachother
>Rainbow Dash
Tries to laugh to seem hardcore, or blows it off as egghead stuff. Actually a little disturbed.
>Fluttershy
Too stunned to speak
>Rarity
May get a slight chuckle out of some of the subtler jokes. She's a sophisticated lady after all.
>Ponka Po
She'd actually probably find it really funny. Especially since secondary sources imply she's a fan of horror media.
>Applejack
Too weird for her. Probably just gets mildly uncomfortable.
>Celestia
No
>Luna
She's a relic from a time when they used the Canterlot dungeon and all of it's many devices often. She'd probably love it.
>Trixie
Maybe? She might just enjoy it because she feels superior to both parties for having not been in those situations. It's honestly hard to tell.
>Cheerilee
You can't be around kids that long, that stressed and not be at least a little burnt out.
>Glimglam Shimsham
Probably feel guilty due to her past experiences or use it as proof for her marxist ideology or some shit.
>>
File: a-z-comeandsee.jpg (65 KB, 768x576)
65 KB
65 KB JPG
i dont think fluttershy would like Come and See (1985) very much but i think it would remind her of her own mortality which might encourage her to get better quicker
>>
>>36955536
>Rarity
>May get a slight chuckle out of some of the subtler jokes. She's a sophisticated lady after all
That's my gal!

>Luna
>She's a relic from a time when they used the Canterlot dungeon and all of it's many devices often. She'd probably love it.
Based

>Glimglam Shimsham
>Probably feel guilty due to her past experiences or use it as proof for her marxist ideology or some shit.
Made me kek
>>
File: comfiest apple.png (422 KB, 800x567)
422 KB
422 KB PNG
>>36952272
>Be me
>With sick appulwife
>The last movie I watched was the first few minutes of the Zootopia movie
>So I tell her that as the story
>Sick Appul is confused
>Realising how shit it would be to just leave it at that, I decided to make up the rest of the story
>video related
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=doU4eblI9o4
>We both have a rip-snorting good time
>Suddenly AJ's fever doesn't feel so bad
>I think she'll be alright, bros.
>>
>>36954901
>prequel memes, or the tragedy of Darth Plagueis the Wise
I think you answered your own question.
>>
>>36952272
I'm gonna tell her the legend... of Joe Dirt.
>>
>>36954901
>Tell her the tragedy of Darth Plagueis the Wise
>She asks if its possible to learn this power.
>Slowly turn to her and say "not from Celestia..."
>>
>>36952272
Last I watched beginning to end is the Violet Evergarden movie last month. In that case she's a puddle of tears.
Last one I saw any part of is LotR The Two Towers, and in that one she may be able to forget her pain and get into the world if I could explain it well enough. I'd badly want her to have the books in either case.
>>
>>36952272
>The last movie you saw is the story you tell to your waifu.
>Telling my sick Celly the story of Event Horizon
Oh brother. I doubt she'd feel much better after that.
>>
>>36952272
Ford vs Ferrari.
I think she'd just enjoy the time spent together and the story wouldn't really matter all that much, but the ending would make her very sad.
>>
>>36952272
>oppic
>implying an alicorn can’t heal herself by casting some sort of spell for that
Cringe, but if Twilight is relatively new to being an alicorn, I’d understand.
>>
>>36952272
>Can't remember last time I watched a movie.
What do?

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.