[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/mlp/ - Pony

[Advertise on 4chan]

Name
Spoiler?[]
Options
Comment
Verification
4chan Pass users can bypass this verification. [Learn More] [Login]
Flag
File[]
  • Please read the Rules and FAQ before posting.
  • There are 53 posters in this thread.

08/21/20New boards added: /vrpg/, /vmg/, /vst/ and /vm/
05/04/17New trial board added: /bant/ - International/Random
10/04/16New board for 4chan Pass users: /vip/ - Very Important Posts
[Hide] [Show All]

Janitor acceptance emails will be sent out over the coming weeks. Make sure to check your spam box!

Self-serve ads are available again! Check out our new advertising page here.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: Nasapone 2nd prototype.jpg (749 KB, 4320x1440)
749 KB
749 KB JPG
Nasapone 2nd prototype edition

>What is it about?
https://www.mppp.horse/
Read the 'Handbook' for more details!
>Aren't cheap plushies shitty?
It's decent, not too shitty, some reviews for reference:
https://youtu.be/bXfxeUM4myg
https://youtu.be/Mf8Q33nBoKU

Questions regarding to Anonfilly plush orders:
>Can I still get one?
Maybe. Considering that many anons got multiple, send a message to info@mppp.horse.
Anons who would be willing to sell, also send us an E-Mail. We'll see if we can't organize some plushie sales.
>How long until I get my anonfilly plushies?
Batch 1 anons should had received their plushies by now, if you still haven't receive your shipment please contact us!
Batch 2 are on their way, some anons already received them while some haven't.
Please contact us if you have any issues regarding to your shipments (from tracking number issue to having missing fillies)
>So what plushies are we designing now? What's the next plush being made?
Nasapone. We got prototypes, still doing some final fixes, and they're waiting for an embroidery slot to finish the details for the prototype.
>What can I do?
Help us figure out how to make Based Department LLC a reality
Possibly discuss new plushie designs we can try and put together next ITT.
Stop spreading FUD

PUBLIC SURVEY SPREADSHEET FOR FUTURE PLUSHIES
[spoilerhttps://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/17nQypAjSoxK8rapXtA3IRD2Um7HZoK4zfYjSzx6Lo1o/edit#gid=669839209
You can also try the new Newsletter signup feature on:
https://www.mppp.horse/#bottom

>any alternatives?
if you have any feel free to share your ideas here.
>I don't like your stupid idea, I disagree...
if you have better methods post it here, contributions are encouraged!
>I have very serious and important sensitive questions for all the preorder organizers, how to contact?
info@mppp.horse

Previous thread:
>>36880538
>>
File: anchor pic.jpg (3.24 MB, 2477x2477)
3.24 MB
3.24 MB JPG
ANCHOR POST
>>
whoops fucked up the spoilers for
>https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/17nQypAjSoxK8rapXtA3IRD2Um7HZoK4zfYjSzx6Lo1o/edit#gid=669839209
anyways the public survey spreadsheet is opened again for edits now
>>
ooh
hoping for Rare plushies eventually
>>
I lurk in hopes of one day getting an Aryanne plush.
Although I will one day commission a life-size one but I still want a smol one I can dress up with a retarded hortler swastika.
>>
>Of all the new 'flags' we get, Anonfilly makes it in as well as some LITERALLY WHO G5's, but Milky, Tracy, or Aryanne do not
>>
File: 1620109761542.jpg (116 KB, 1080x1440)
116 KB
116 KB JPG
>>36952173
>>36952175
Here's the prototype up front without eyes shopped on. I can do some nice redlines once we've collected more input on how to alter her (or if at all).

>>36952222
checked. The numbers encourage you to get both.
>>
File: lufty.png (257 KB, 1577x972)
257 KB
257 KB PNG
>>36952222
Based quads. Need Lufty too, because Lufty is nazi filly, which is double based.
>>
>>36952175
So i'll just recommend this fix >>36950822 for Olyfactory and possibly eye placement using this reference >>36950892?
Is there anything that needed to change?
>>
File: 1620112946421.png (1.13 MB, 1080x1440)
1.13 MB
1.13 MB PNG
>>36951222
>I agree that the upward pointy muzzle does look better, though I can see how from the pictures the designer did what they did with the second prototype.
>pic related was what was responded to
I think an important step to take is deciding whether Nasapone should be either a) more show-accurate, b) more similar to the Anonfilly plush or c) more accurate to the most iconic fanart of her. Her art often depicts her with a larger, rounder muzzle because the artist had that style, for better or worse.
What I mean is, we basically have to decide on an "art direction" for her plush before we throw redlines and tweaks into the ring that aim for completely different outcomes and might lead to a mismatch if, say, her snout remained this way but her chest was made slimmer.

>Also, I guess the starry mane fabric is a no-go due to costs?
My guess is to embroider the stars onto her mane, and apparently the designer had no access to an embroidery machine yet. We'll insist on her starriness, though.
>>
>>36952173
I just realized that the problem with that big bald spot on the back of the head has been completely addressed and it looks far, far better.

Also, just repeating this because I don't think it got seen, but are we 100% NOT going for the starry fabric mane due to the cost?
>>
>>36952285
LOL you posted a response about the mane while I was typing lol.
>>
Do they still have the Anonfilly prototype at hand? Because it seems like Nasa's neck has been made slimmer (see >>36952281) and I'd love to gain better insight. It might be an active attempt to capture the proportions implied by the supplemented fanart. This makes her chest protrude as much as it does and further emphasizes her muzzle. It's a stylistic choice to agree upon.

What I want to praise is that the bald spot has been successfully covered up, and they remembered the correct placement for CMs, that's something we've fought for in Anonfilly's case, and an achievement of the mppp.
>>
>>36952343
I think the thinner neck/protruding chest is SPECIFICALLY due to the pixelart image from that online platform - Pony Town or something, the name currently escapes me..
>>
>>36951222
>>36952285
>Also, I guess the starry mane fabric is a no-go due to costs?
sorry forgot to reply, not sure yet, I only ask the general question that "is it still possible to do the mane details?" then the answer was that they're still waiting for a slot for embroidery stuff. I'll ask again when I propose the snout changes to them tomorrow.
>100% NOT going for the starry fabric mane due to the cost?
well it's not just the cost, but the order quantity, a lot of details got restricted because to custom make something it's not worth it, or even possible to get it if we're just ordering few hundreds of them. (like certain color of minky fur etc...) Still not confirmed about the starry mane, but I emphasized to them if possible find any solution to achieve that, will update when I have response.

>>36952343
>Do they still have the Anonfilly prototype at hand?
not sure, i think they might, never really questioned about the 1st Anonfilly after mass production lul.
Meanwhile old image:
https://desuarchive.org/mlp/thread/36058480/#36141597
>>
>>36952506
Oh, I forgot to specify I'd love to see Nasapone and Anonfilly side by side on the same table. Like, are they the same size?
>>
>>36952501
might be it, looks like they copied it too much again lmao

>>36952529
got it, i'll ask for that as well
>>
>>36952506
>>36952613
One thing I think is that the Anonfilly snout may be a bit too pointed, at least mine almost looks like a beak from the side. If they can fill it out closer to how it's shown in >>36952281 then I think it'll be good.
>>
File: IMG_20210504_210359.jpg (3.45 MB, 3456x4608)
3.45 MB
3.45 MB JPG
>>36952622
Pointiness like that wasn't intentional, it happens during mass production because the snout is a very delicate area. As someone with 11 fillies, I cab demonstrate I also got one with a beak.
>>
File: IMG_20210504_205938.jpg (2.88 MB, 4608x3456)
2.88 MB
2.88 MB JPG
>>36952691
Here's my two (out of three) favorites, the left one I deem next to flawless and close to the prototype, the right one has a bunch of slight deviations that make it look like a little shid, one of them being a slightly pointy snout.
>>
>>36952691
we have goyims among us
>>
File: IMG_20210504_211247.jpg (2.6 MB, 4608x3456)
2.6 MB
2.6 MB JPG
>>36952703
Now they've switched places. I really love my lil shid with her shaggy low hanging bangs (we actually call that kind of bangs a "Pony" in German) and that pointy snout protruding below. Her left ear's not ppictured but a bit scrunched and adding to her NEETness.
>>
How do I keep my little shit's ear from getting stuck under her mane? I keep having to pull it back out.
She also has a few hairs of chestfluff (tiny bit of stuffing coming out next to a stitch), hopefully they're durable enough for that not to be much of a problem.
>>
File: 20210504_163749.jpg (2.04 MB, 4032x2268)
2.04 MB
2.04 MB JPG
Here is a cross section of boop zones from non-official plush makers, taken from my collection. Control example is of course Anonfilly herself.

Obviously we do not want what LunarShine did with Cream Heart, but rather if OlyFactory did it closer to Lightning Dust (who is herself an OlyFactory plush), then that would be appropriate for Nasapone in my opinion.

Sea Sailor is just here to represent the 4de pattern and because she's kind of unofficially part of MPPP now as the designated Sailor Fren of Anonfilly.
>>
File: Spoiler Image (3.3 MB, 3168x3035)
3.3 MB
3.3 MB JPG
>>36952703
>>
>>36952173
>pass user
embarrassing
>>
>>36953304
It's just the 4chan flag bro ^:)
>>
>>36953300
LEWD
>>
File: IMG_20210504_170428010.jpg (2.57 MB, 4160x3120)
2.57 MB
2.57 MB JPG
So I got this in the mail today!
She now lives behind my passenger seat.
>>
>>36953950
You're setting yourself up for missing cargo and other truckers wondering who the fuck was on the mic yelling racial slurs the other night.
>>
>>36953950
Amazing. Great job!
>>
>>36954005
Why do you think I'm a trucker? That dash is way too small to be a semi...
>>
>>36954102
It looked similar to my friend's dash in his CR England, albeit a bit older. Apologies.
>>
>>36954112
It's okay Namefag-Anon i forgive you for not being /o/
>>
File: 2775810.png (40 KB, 918x926)
40 KB
40 KB PNG
>>36954148
Yeah, all I really know is my '04 DX Civic. I wanna get a Type R and get it redone in Luna's colors, or just go full autist and slap a bunch of suggestive foalcon stickers, like that one viral clip except with a bunch of anime and hentai stickers.

Problem is, I don't really want to learn how to drive stick. It's a lot of fucking around. I'd probably enjoy it if I learned how to drive manual, but I'm a complete dumbass.
>>
>>36953950
Based AW11 poster
>>
We need an archive of all the anonfillies that been posted here.
>>
File: IMG_20210328_140841406.jpg (2.57 MB, 4160x3120)
2.57 MB
2.57 MB JPG
>>36954259
Ah, an /o/tist of culture
>>
>>36954278
I mean, just upload them to https://lyrabooru.org/
>>
>>36954468
>https://lyrabooru.org/
my filly is scarred for life
>>
>>36954480
Aw, shit, I thought it was just a booru about plushies, not literally what they wrote...
Then just upload images to some altbooru.
What should be the proper tag, "mppp"?
>>
>>36954517
I dunno, but that site is giving me flashbacks to that guy who's been fucking the same Sonic plush for two-and-a-half decades
>>
>>36954468>>36954480>>36954517
>Not using https://ponybooru.org/
I don't know how to break this to you anons, but you may have a case of the tong skull. Thankfully, it's easily fixable by no longer have an elongated cranium, which is done through using https://ponybooru.org/.

It's a very difficult choice. It's the leading brand in non-joey operated boorus. 9/10 horse doctors recommend it.
>>
>>36954480
Mayo on Anonfilly when?
>>
can't datte deduct the charitable donations when filing the taxes?
>>
>>36955071
This is how it's supposed to function, but only IF they are of great enough amount. We're talking millions in donations, which a lot of companies do for tax breaks.

However, as stated before, the entire incident in question was apart of last year's taxes, and the money touched his private bank account, which in California and many other states means that the donations became, on paper, income. Him then donating it to our benefactor means nothing to the IRS.

And last thread I explained my standpoint on all that. Short and sweet of it is, I'm done with the crap and I believe we need a system that, to my knowledge, is not currently out there. Flat tax, hard on businesses when there's specific boundaries, and safety nets for those that file legitimate claims against the bullshit the IRS can do, and get away with, and so forth.

What happened last thread was that the IRS said, "Oh, we gave you an incorrect quote, and you have to pay more." So, we met the new goal, which was a ridiculous amount to misquote by the way any other organization would be in deep shit for making a mistake like this, and now we're just waiting for all of that to smooth over.

The IRS made a huge mistake when giving him an incorrect quote for his taxes. I don't think it's fair that they can do that, and still demand the amount that Datte owes. Unfortunately, under our current system regarding that, it would need to be up to a judge to decide if it's unfair and inappropriate. I'm of the mind that no organization should make the individual take responsibility for their mistake. Unfortunately in this situation, Datte's been giving the short end of the stick with retarded fine print and we're just going to make sure this never happens again by likely using GoFundMe or some other sit to make sure the funds are not read as income.
>>
>>36955071
You can only deduct donations from income tax, not from social security tax, which is what got him hit for the original $3700. The new $7k number sounds like he's not able to deduct it from income either, which seems kind of weird. I've heard it's not worth itemizing for most individuals (there's some standard minimum deduction you get by default if you don't itemize deductions), but I would expect a $20k charitable deduction to be over the threshold.

>>36955283
Please stop posting. The level of cluelessness you display is honestly painful to read.
>>
File: 1606538777698.png (110 KB, 490x490)
110 KB
110 KB PNG
>>36952173
You men to tell me that these chinks are using IE?
>>
>>36952173
Is Twiggles still happening after Nasapone?
>>
>>36955654
Nasapone, Aryanne, Twiggles
>>
File: flat_ears.jpg (260 KB, 892x950)
260 KB
260 KB JPG
>>36952173
I'm not sure how to phrase this question without sounding retarded but besides the nose being weird is there any way for her ears to be more... defined(?)
Like even the anon plushie has better ears and I am hoping that these flat cardboard ears are fixed... I want to cuddle (and maybe nibble) on her ears at night, not have a flimsy piece of fabric.
>>
File: twiggles cri.gif (268 KB, 600x488)
268 KB
268 KB GIF
>>36955658
>Aryanne before Twiggles
Suffering. I can wait though.
>>
File: TWICE!.png (561 KB, 2497x2261)
561 KB
561 KB PNG
>>36950375
How? How do I keep missing these?!
>>
>>36955679
Git gud, faget.
>>
File: Spoiler Image (56 KB, 539x297)
56 KB
56 KB JPG
>>36950493
>If there's one thing everyone I know can agree about me, is that I'm a stubborn cunt who doesn't like to lose.
If you do decide to go pic related (how is there not a ponified version of this yet?), try to keep the legal fundraiser open longer than these emergency fundraisers.

But my advice would be to only do that if you're ready to drag this out for half a year, or more. And make sure you have the money to pay the full amount in case you lose.
>>
>>36955637
If I had to guess, it's because that's just the default for a windows OS before Edge was introduced. I know plenty of people, of all ages, who have no concept of other search engines until you show them. The fact they still have IE tells me they're running an older version of windows, and that they probably don't have updates for windows automatically in China.

To tell you the truth, I don't even know if Windows is SOLD in China beyond, like, some heavily edited version that allows the government to check every minor imput you make. It'd be my best assumption that this is either a cracked version of an older version of windows, or just one that they have refused to update, or that won't update.

But the weird part is, it looks like Windows 10 at a glance. Maybe it's a custom OS setup. Maybe they just prefer IE. (I'm not sure how that's even a possibility.) I'm not aware of any way you can download IE now that Edge is what's packaged into 10.
>>
>>36955784
It's Chinese windows
>>
File: lumber_chart.png (88 KB, 700x500)
88 KB
88 KB PNG
>>36955748
Hmm, wait, how many time do you have before you need to pay taxes?
I have a feeling that just putting money into any asset then converting them back may be more beneficial than paying right away.
It would be very nice of hyperinflation to eat your debt, not your money.
>>
>>36955792
Well, yeah. Just what is it in comparison to western windows, you know? There's not a chance in hell the government doesn't have special OS modifications for any OS you can get in China (legally). I don't know of any Chinese person with contact with the outside world that doesn't want to avoid their government's eyes. That's why I'm saying it's something completely different and thus may have a now unsupported search engine for some reason around that.

>>36955805
Taxes you owe are due usually in May. This year, it's May 17th that tax payments are due. Interest on unpaid taxes will be 5% a month after that. Theoretically, you could file for an extension so you don't have to file your taxes until some time later, and thus have time for investments you currently have to fold themselves, but you need a good reason for that extension. The deadline to pay, or start paying, effectively makes it so any serious inflation cannot possibly have the largest profound impact that would make the debt vanish or become so easy to pay it'd be ridiculous.
>>
>>36955957
>but you need a good reason for that extension.
I got an extension once by legitamately forgetting to sign the forms. Then when they sent them back it was already a couple of months after the due date, like an idiot, I signed them in the wrong places and a few months later I got them back again, with big arrow stickers pointing me to where I needed to sign them.

Yeah
>>
>>36956141
Let it never be said that the US government isn't trusting to a fault when it comes to the average citizen. Your occurrence has proven that "I'm a complete dumbass," is a legitimate reason among the common folk. I would shit my pants if they allowed anyone who made over $200,000 a year to do that. At that point, it's clear the system is too trusting of it's citizens.
>>
>>36956157
I'm not too big a fan of the gov. Especially around tax time because one year they said I owed them $50k on top of everything else I paid them that year.
>>
>>36955668
We already have a prototype of Twiggles that's largely perfect already, save for I think some changes to the muzzle.

And we're going to get Twigglies done, because looking at the spreadsheet, the character with the next highest votes after her is...VERITY.

I don't think I need to explain why she's important.

Also, I think we should take off the Lyra Plush from the pledge checklist, given that's blatantly just taking a Hasbro design and putting the butt pouch in it. OlyFactory may not want to make it anyway since they do have a pre-existing Lyra IIRC and Hasbro C&D'd them from any show characters. Golly I'm still holding out optimistic hope we can get done purely because that character never actually GOT merch outside of maybe a trading card or two.
>>
File: fwee twiggles.png (94 KB, 858x600)
94 KB
94 KB PNG
>>36956427
>We already have a prototype of Twiggles that's largely perfect already, save for I think some changes to the muzzle.
Time to party, can't wait to buy her. I'll probably get two or three incase the first one makes poor decisions in her life.
>>
>>36956950
Be sure to update the pledge order spreadsheet, we need to gauge if we'll hit the magic 300 minimum order count.
>>
File: party time.png (100 KB, 746x539)
100 KB
100 KB PNG
>>36957015
Just filled it out, hope it goes well!
>>
So the possible Aryanne plushes that COULD be made won't have a friendship windmill or is that just an option?
>>
>>36957522
They will not, because OlyFactory can't include them on account of the political situation in China.

The current plan is to have the pink heart be velcro so the windmill can be added with a patch or something by the owner.
>>
>>36957548
How well do iron on patches work with minky?
>>
>>36952173
I WANT THIS
>>
>>36957635
Not sure if that's viable as iron-ons usually are not permanent.
>>
>>36957834
Depends how well they stick, I've had some iron ons on a well used backpack for about 12 years that are still holding rock solid.
>>
File: large (1) (1) (1).jpg (35 KB, 1220x1024)
35 KB
35 KB JPG
holy fuck, the look on those chinese people's faces are stomach churning, good job mppp

i remembered seeing this thread a few months ago thinking it would go nowhere, but congrats on the slavery funding and cute pony plushes, I might just have to check in when Anonfilly comes around again
>>
Mere curiosity, if we were to do a rerun of anonfilly, would people be interested?
>>
File: IMG_20210425_191143.jpg (3.28 MB, 4032x3016)
3.28 MB
3.28 MB JPG
>>
File: IMG_20210425_191321.jpg (2.44 MB, 3016x4032)
2.44 MB
2.44 MB JPG
>>36958136
>>
>>36953950
That dashboard looks framiliar like it was a Toyota that looked alot like a Porche.
>>
>>36958149
Filly's goin places.
>>
>>36957522
They won't, which is why we need another manufacturer to create either the entire CM, just the windmill, or armbands. It's unfortunate, but it gets 2 birds with 1 stone because this allows us to get them to places where country customs won't become suspicious. Customs are likely not going to look through regular post/letter mail so, at least my suggestion, is to send the additionals through regular post from the US.

Either velcro, sew-on, or iron-on. Problem with velcro is that, even if you keep it clean, it will eventually lose it's strength. Problem with iron-on patches of any sort is that they will eventually come off with washing or rough handling. For a more permanent application, you need to sew the patch on. If they decide to do velcro, the price, I would think, will be more than iron on patches and this is just more prone to problems of it falling off, the velcro losing strength, and so forth. Iron-on patches are what we would want as the grand medium, because you can even sew these on if you have the outlet or means to do so yourself. If not, as long as you don't intend on washing Aryanne, then it shouldn't be a problem. I don't see any of us treating our beloved plush so roughly that the patch gets severed, and I see no reason why we would need to fully wash the plush, save for instances of complete fuck-upery. Even then, spot washing is probably preferred.

Hell, I would go so far as to recommend hydrophobic spray paint (clear) just to prevent any staining or liquid contact with the material altogether. Unless you plan on cuddling the plush, which many of us are, so... The only option is to be careful around the plush.

>>36957635
As long as they adhere, they should last. As I mentioned, the main thing that kills iron-on patches of any sort is washing and rough handling. If everyone avoids those, then it's the most viable and cheapest option, at least from what I'm looking at when comparing the price of velcro with iron on patch.
>>
>>36952251
Small update, they're working on the fixes at the moment

>>36952343
>>36952529
they haven't sent the comparison pic yet

>>36952281
>the designer had no access to an embroidery machine yet
Turns out that the embroidery part was outsourced to another independent factory.
Their company only specifically do machine embroidery stuffs, which are rows of big machines, capable of making up to thousands of patches in minutes. Because the order is too small for them, so they're not that willing to do ours (in other words you can say that our needs isn't really a priority for them, hence why the long wait, they have to wait till they are free to do)

>>36952285
i asked specifically about "if the stars on the mane can be embroidered"
their answer was "embroidery on mane is possible"
Now still cant confirm anything yet after they finish the prototype

>>36957522
>>36957548
>political situation
yeah in short, I was told by a friend that they have specific regions/areas that allows people to make controversial things like nazi merchs, unfortunately Olyfactory isn't located in those areas.
>>
File: SN15 LANDED.jpg (2.95 MB, 4032x3016)
2.95 MB
2.95 MB JPG
>>
>>36958092
Yes, but I am not sure that we will hit 300 orders. Basically, people already bought plushies for them and their friends, some even bought for redistribution. The demand should be satisfied for now.
>>
>>36958573
Hey, Princess Shitposter, can you post the pics of the Twiggles prototype? Just for the sake of >>36957450
I'd do it myself but I forgot to save the pics.
>>
File: mmexport1615564255951.jpg (129 KB, 1080x1440)
129 KB
129 KB JPG
>>36960020
>>
>>36960361
Can we get a voice module that says 'Zigger' every time you press her horn?
>>
File: mmexport1615564253041.jpg (130 KB, 1080x1440)
130 KB
130 KB JPG
>>36960020
>>
>>36960361
>>36960407
thanks mysterious anon for helping out
>>
File: mmexport1615564248602.jpg (134 KB, 1080x1440)
134 KB
134 KB JPG
>>36960020
>>36960461
>>
File: mmexport1615368283719.jpg (134 KB, 1080x1440)
134 KB
134 KB JPG
>>36960461
>>36960020
>>
File: 1926829.gif (921 KB, 600x576)
921 KB
921 KB GIF
>>36958573
>unfortunately Olyfactory isn't located in those areas.
So.... that means velcro with no windmill, correct?
To be honest I thought that velcro was the best idea from the start since I wanted to take aryanne outside without getting in trouble
Perhaps we could see if one of the patchfags on /k/ would embroider full size patches to stick on top?
>>
>>36960522
I wonder what is the source of that specific Twiggie, cannot find it
>>
>>36960619
Right, but velcro eventually loses it's strength. These chinks aren't going to use high-quality canadian velcro that holds on like a crack whore with stockholm syndrome every time till the plush falls apart. They're going to use whatever they can purchase that'll meet our expectations for simple function.

This is why I'm for armbands as an exceptional, along with iron on CM patches WITH the windmill. We can get some other chicom factory out there to do both of those, and get them sent via regular post in page envelopes from the US to avoid customs inspection. We put the CM price included with Aryanne's price, and make the armband optional. That way, the CM will get to it's 300 minimum, and the CM will be specific to Aryanne, while the armbands can be defaulted to 300 in case it doesn't reach 300 in orders normally, and the armbands can carry over to Luftkrieg if she ever gets to production phase. This way, you potentially cover all your bases.

If the armbands end up being so little in terms of order interest that the default 300 order requirement is extremely far off, then obviously it would be an IF at best for those interested, and something they need to be aware of before pledging an order.

The armbands are a nice touch, in my opinion, but completely a hypothetical because we can't just make it an either/or situation with the armband or the CM. That has the high potential to make both impossible. If we don't make the CM a package deal with Aryanne, and the armband optional, then those in your position fall short on functionality. If we just make the CM with a velcro backing, and it fails after a year because it's cheap, basic velcro, then it's a shit purchase that'll feel like an oversight. Something that could've been prevented.
>>
>>36960689
>get them sent via regular post in page envelopes from the US to avoid customs inspection
Every envelope gets checked, not sorry to break your illusion of privacy.
>>
File: 1600486059716.gif (189 KB, 555x532)
189 KB
189 KB GIF
>>36960689
If you can organize that, fine, but dont start spreading rumors and promises that cant be kept.
At the moment out best course of action is to have aryanne made with a pink velcro mark which anons can add what they like to it.
If we can get a /k/ patchfag to assist up on embroidering velcro patches it would even be better since we would keep it within chan culture and away from controversy.
The key at this point is to keep the /leftypol/ transplants, /cow/ raiders and discord trannies as far away from this project as possible. And outsourcing/ complicating matters even more is just going to lead to further problem like what we had happen earlier this year.
Keep it simple, keep it clean.
>>
>>36960619
>>36960741
>/k/ patchfag
someone DM ivan on twitter and see if he would do it
i feel like he has the infrastructure/ subtlety to make the patches and distribute them without a hitch
>>
>>36960361
>>36960407
>>36960519
>>36960522

You are eternally based, Princess Shitposter.
>>
>>36961078
that wasn't me
>>
>>36960741
I would say iron on patches would be better.
Velcro is scratchy and not for hugs.
>>
>>36961109

Oh, well, you're still eternally based anyway because you helped get the MPPP organized, and that other anon is based for having the pics.
>>
>>36961156
We use the soft/loop part on the heart
>>
>>36960730
If Germany really does that, then they're completely cucked. (This is what happens when you don't actually get rid of the jews.)

>>36960741
If the organizers of the project give me a single chance, then not only will I expend all my effort to organize it and make it possible, but I will go to every length to make sure it works as intended. If we find the producers to do it, I'll manage or help manage the orders for the accessories. (I have literally nothing to do all day, and just sit here folding money. I drink alcohol and sleep just to hope I can later entertain myself with monotony.) If we don't reach the 300 goal for the armbands, but we're within 100 orders of it, I'll use my personal funds to ensure that we make it possible (if I have enough), and the additional armbands will be free for some lucky anons if and when Lufty rolls around. If I don't have the funds, I will go to great lengths to quickly acquire them. If I can't do that, then I will apologize for failing all of you. I hate lying, and I know that I can only truthfully make the promise that I will put all of my effort into success. Some men crumble. Some men go far. I intend to go all the way.
>>
>>36961780
The organizers don't give a shit what you do. We're working with Olyfactory to get you what we discussed. But feel free to find a manufacturer and discuss with them what you want, handle order collection, etc.
Princess is willing to help you with translation, but I am not putting our asses on the line for this, no way fag.
t. organizer
>>
File: smellestia.png (611 KB, 994x1636)
611 KB
611 KB PNG
>>36960361
>>36960407
>>36960519
>>36960522
OP here, the prototype looks so good so far. Can't wait to have multiple of this little shit for maximum shitposting power.
>>
>>36961969
Sounds good! All I need is the surface area measurement, total and diameter width, of the buttock (unless you already have hypothetical measurements for the CM), and the diameter of the forearm. (I'm assuming Aryanne and other plushies will be the same size as Anonfilly.) I can handle the rest, and will ask for translation assistance if I need it. I thank you guys greatly for any and all assistance that is provided.
>>
>>36962056
we don't even have an ary prototype yet, so that is gonna take a while until we can offer that
>>
>>36958092
I would, can never have enough fillies
>>
>>36960407
>>36960461
>>36960519
>>36960522
This is really missing the cheeks. I always took Twiggie to have an extremely wide muzzle, with the cheeks jutting forward, as opposed to just a vertically flat face with a pinnochio nose.
>>
>>36962166
I mean, if you want to practice getting the measurements, I think the plan was to have Aryanne be a variation on Rainbow Dash?
>>
File: unknown.png (32 KB, 172x156)
32 KB
32 KB PNG
I was this close to just paying 7k, but I was personally recommended a good CPA by my vietnamese ladyboy slave. I figured what the hell.

After going through all her methods, it is done. Now, not only do I not owe the IRS a single dime on those donations, they owe ME 800+ dollars lmao

Lesson learned. Never trust HR Block. Now the problem is, what do I do with the 8k that you guys amazingly raised? Minus lawyer fees (around 300 something) ofc.

If anyone wants refund they could email me with proof of their GFM donation.
>>
>>36963324
Half of me wants a refund, but nah. Keep the money. I'll probably email you asking for some art of my retard unicorn for the Ponybooru community collab, though.
>>
>>36963324
I can't believe you didn't actually talk to anyone other than a fucking tax preparation assistant all this time. I fucking told you the letters of the laws on the books only apply to people without lawyers.
>>
>>36963355
It was definitely some shady black magic shit she pulled. Never mess with lawyer, especially about money.

Im new to taxes nigga, I've never had to deal with this amount of trouble before

>>36963353
You got it
>>
File: NASApone.png (103 KB, 540x560)
103 KB
103 KB PNG
>>36963324
That's great to hear. I wouldn't mind if the money went to a hoers charity or was used to pay for the taxes on the next couple /mppp/ plushies. But I was one of the tiny donations, for now it's better to wait and see how much is left after Anons get their refunds. Especially the folks who sent $2k.
>>
File: 1620345409.png (748 KB, 869x747)
748 KB
748 KB PNG
>>36963392
>Donates it to charity
>IRS ends up trying to tax it again next year
>>
Since now we magically have 8k to play with, if we don't donate it to charity then maybe we could more seriously look at that star minky fabric that got ruled out due to costs?

Just spitballing an idea as really if we can get away with embroidery for the star mane (plus we still need the red stripe), then that probably would work for consistency's sake.
>>
>>36963324
nice but you should hold on to the money and wait for anyone that want refund before spending it

then maybe you could use the money to start the LLC but ask the CPA if it's OK to use the money for that
>>
>>36963324
>what do I do with the 8k that you guys amazingly raised?
Honestly you should just sit on it. Eventually Paypal is going to notice you're doing preorders and put a 180-day delay on withdrawing money from your account. Then you're gonna need a big chunk of change so you can pay Oly up-front before that clears.
>>
File: 1655797.gif (1.11 MB, 892x903)
1.11 MB
1.11 MB GIF
>>36963367
I always tell people the classic quote from J. Paul Getty whenever it comes to banks or taxes or whatever. Any time you ever have a debt.

"If you owe the bank $100, that's your problem. If you owe the bank $100,000, that's the banks problem."

Any time it's some ridiculous amount that seems unwarranted, mistaken, or otherwise not obeying technicalities (because those are the real laws. :wink wink:) then lawyer up. The IRS, ATF, FBI, CIA, and the kikes all break the law. A lawyer allows you to nigger them back.

>>36963415
I would not be fucking surprised. If a jewish car dealer can 'accidentally mess up the paperwork' and charge you twice the value, they will.

"Oy vey, goyim! It seems my team and I, in our incompetence, filed the paperwork wrong on that 1987 Sprinter Trueno. Your new monthly payment will be $800. Thank you for your wallet- I mean continued cooperation!"

>>36963450
Since we sent him the money through GoFundMe, it's filed as a gift. As long as it doesn't exceed $15,000 from any of us, no taxes will be paid on it; from either side.
>>
>>36963324
You can use this money to organize the next plush lotteries for poorfags.
>>
>>36963324
take the $800 and form a treasury for the project
>>
File: 1619227917806.png (22 KB, 538x476)
22 KB
22 KB PNG
>>36961156
scratchy like tickly whiskers?
>>
>>36963324
I'd say hold on to the money for a while (minus folks who want refunds, if any). Make sure everything's filed nice and proper. And then wait 3-4 months for the IRS to chew on the paperwork. Make sure you're ready with documentation if they hit you with some Fuck You Audit or other BS.
>>
>>36964445
Hi rot, long time no see
>>
>>36964594
lyra is a very pretty mare!
>>
>>36964637
LYRA A SHID! SHIIIIIIIDDDDDDDD!!!!!!
>>
>>36963539
>I always tell people the classic quote from
Please use a trip so I can filter you already
>>
File: 1034859.png (856 KB, 5000x5287)
856 KB
856 KB PNG
>>36964753
I can direct you to the nearest seething section, sir.
>>
>>36963324
Good shit, that's hilarious.
>>
>>36964753
4chan X has an option to filter by name.
>>
>>36965426
Builtin extension has it too
>>
File: boop.jpg (1.18 MB, 3309x1936)
1.18 MB
1.18 MB JPG
>>36964637
Gold eyed ponies are top cute, but Derpy is definitely my choice out of them
>>
>>36963324
Gib to hoars farm.
>>
>>36963324
As a guy who kicked in a good chunk, I'm not looking for a refund. I'd ask that you use the money for the plushie project (prototyping, paying off any taxes related to it, etc). Any left over after the project concludes I would want given to charity, whether through an art pack or directly to something like DEFHR.
>>
Neat, 4chanX updated
>>
File: Spoiler Image (113 KB, 1024x646)
113 KB
113 KB JPG
>>36958169
It's one of these.
>>
>>36963324
That's hilarious, good job not getting fooled
>>
File: 20210508_165256.jpg (3.52 MB, 4128x2322)
3.52 MB
3.52 MB JPG
+Is there a way to make my filly's neck not fall back as much?
+What's the proper way of cleaning a plushie?
>>
>>36956427

I very strongly agree that Lyra needs to be removed from the list. If a NSFW Lyra was mass produced that WILL cause major problems and shut down any future plushies once Hasbro hears about it. (They sent a cease and desist over one custom made one) and someone will tell Hasbro. It'd literally ruin everything, just to try to have a duplicate character with a butthole.

It's unlikely Olyfactory would make it anyway since it'd be playing with a huge fire of fucking with copyright, "defacing" the copyrighted material and their fear of a possible lawsuit for health or injury reasons that they fear might occur after someone fucked with it. Olyfactory doesn't have any way to check or get approval from the FDA or whatever the fuck to ease their mind that they're safe for that kind of use. I'm not even sure that most chinese plush materials are 100% healthy or safe to breathe around/make contact with etc.
>>
Will this filly survive from consuming cookies sent by /Secret Santa/ last year that took so long to arrive?
>>
>>36969761
Here goes nothing...
Hmm... somehow it tastes orangy..
>>
>>36969772
Messy eater filly
>>
>>36969761
>>36969772
I can't believe AJ is fucking dead. Spoopy.
>>
>>36969772
.....s-sis?
>>
nothing much to update today
le bump
>>
File: Booper5000.webm (304 KB, 1920x1080)
304 KB
304 KB WEBM
>>36970732
you mean "Boop"!
>>
File: 1613148298340.png (88 KB, 194x258)
88 KB
88 KB PNG
>>36970732
At least Datte is out of trouble now. We'll just wait for Nasapone updates, and maybe we'll hear some proper news concerning Based Department before Oly wants to mass produce our space pony. All's well bump.
>>
File: IMG_20210508_191300807.jpg (2.46 MB, 4160x3120)
2.46 MB
2.46 MB JPG
Filly playing ponies
>>
>>36969415
Spot cleaning. Never put her in the washer, even when she misbehaves. If she gets something on her, quickly spot clean it. Use a tide pen after clearing the majority of the mess to get rid of the stain. Don't ever use bleach.
>>
>>36972072
Cute. Is that a dunce cap or is she a KKK member-in-training?
>>
File: 1613805715661.jpg (559 KB, 2723x1584)
559 KB
559 KB JPG
Bummpu!

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.