[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/mlp/ - Pony

[Advertise on 4chan]

Name
Spoiler?[]
Options
Comment
Verification
4chan Pass users can bypass this verification. [Learn More] [Login]
Flag
File[]
  • Please read the Rules and FAQ before posting.
  • There are 39 posters in this thread.

08/21/20New boards added: /vrpg/, /vmg/, /vst/ and /vm/
05/04/17New trial board added: /bant/ - International/Random
10/04/16New board for 4chan Pass users: /vip/ - Very Important Posts
[Hide] [Show All]

Janitor acceptance emails will be sent out over the coming weeks. Make sure to check your spam box!

Self-serve ads are available again! Check out our new advertising page here.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: horsecraft server.png (245 KB, 932x747)
245 KB
245 KB PNG
Server Is (NOT) Kill Edition
> Pack
https://www.mediafire.com/file/lill3dmeziei2s8/Horsecraft+1.7.zip/file
> IP
horsecraft.xyz
> Version
> Rules
Previous thread >>36929063
Don't exploit, grief, or be a nigger
Feel free to yell your complaints at me so I can fix them when I feel like it. You guys are great.
>>
>>36948852
Also, make sure to disable Unify in MultiMC (or just delete the mod) cause I'm retarded and forgot.
>>
>>36948886
unify and unidict both exist, disable both or just one
>>
>>36949035
Unify isn't on the server.
>>
>>36949047
what if I dont delete it
>>
>>36949054
It'll probably cause some weird clientside fuckery. You can rename the extension if you don't want to delete but it's probably not coming back so just get rid of it.
>>
>>36949071
>only two IPs in the thread
>one of them is wall with his trixie flag >>36949035
>the other is the pack creator
Good to know Wall has been the thread shithead the entire time.
Thanks for the flags Twimod!
>>
>>36948852
lets goo
>>
>>36949094
autism
>>
here me wallflower is so untrustworthy I cannot be trusted with anything yet you let a coltfiddler make the modpack, I am so tired of you people constantly harrasing me I dont know what your issue is I am doing nothing, here you win, fuck you. thats clearly what you want. anger.

All i wanted was the stupid ponut, the stupid record and proxy intentionally does not include it to make me mad even after I made his coltfiddler things, never trust him.never talk to him, I bet this will be flagged as a troll post and deleted just like the last one. die proxy
>>
>>36949160
Oh boy here he goes griefing the server again
>>
>serb is liv
Time for hypcraft
>>
>>36949186
Nope. You aren't getting me again faggots. Burn in hell
>>
>>36949219
See you in half an hour when you show up pretending everything is fine.
>>
>>36949239
Nope. Not anymore. You fags win I'm gonna not playing unless you remove the faggots
>>
File: 1605774816749.png (157 KB, 282x271)
157 KB
157 KB PNG
>>36949160
>I am so tired of you people constantly harrasing me
take the hint and fuck off
>I dont know what your issue is I am doing nothing
you're an obnoxious schizo that constantly shits up the thread with constant blogposts emoposting, then you say you're never coming back and a day later you're back in here shitting up the thread again
>here you win, fuck you. thats clearly what you want. anger.
we. want. you. gone.
please review global rule 2 and do not come back
>All i wanted was the stupid ponut, the stupid record and proxy intentionally does not include it to make me mad even after I made his coltfiddler things, never trust him.never talk to him, I bet this will be flagged as a troll post and deleted just like the last one. die proxy
most of the people here would much prefer proxy over you, even with his fuckups he's still provided far more benefit to the server than you have constantly shitting up the thread and going on a spaghetti fit when your digital sandcastle got kicked over, sort out your personal problems somewhere else because here is not the place to do so
Go away
>>
File: 1619957433192.jpg (96 KB, 1080x1080)
96 KB
96 KB JPG
>>36949261
>>
>>36949288
>you're an obnoxious schizo that constantly shits up the thread with constant blogposts emoposting, then you say you're never coming back and a day later you're back in here shitting up the thread again
So you're saying you made a personal judgment, that this is personal.
Really there isn't anything more to say than that.

>we
don't you speak for me you absolute worm
>>
>>36949261
>gets outed as the guy that's been fucking up the thread for ages while pretending to be buddy buddy in other posts
>QUITS DA SERBER 4EVR!!!!!!!!
>thinks there's any world in which we want him back
>>
you people are only happy with me when I act like this, its all what you wait for constantly so here you go, your expectations validated since you will accept nothing else, are you enjoying this? me sperging out at you? your wishes finally granted I can finally make others around me happy, watch, laugh and smile everyone :) the clown in preforming
>>
File: reeee.png (17 KB, 128x121)
17 KB
17 KB PNG
>ITT from all parties
>>
File: rainbowdepressed.png (196 KB, 352x477)
196 KB
196 KB PNG
I want off the ride
>>
File: 1596556867096.png (1.19 MB, 3000x3000)
1.19 MB
1.19 MB PNG
>>36949300
>So you're saying you made a personal judgment, that this is personal.
Yes, I am personally judging that you are an obnoxious schizo autist which is a judgement backed up by a clearly negative public opinion of you, now fuck off like you said you would already
>>
>>36949321
get off then, >>36949288
the humanposter back again, every time he shows up he whines and complains even more then I! I am happy are you not? I am acting how you have been directing me
>>
File: 1619617618587.png (658 KB, 1024x1338)
658 KB
658 KB PNG
>>36949309
real pinkie pie ?
>>
>>36949329
thats not me anon, good job, ya fucked up
now i will constantly mention it tell you to take meds until you actually do loose your mind. its the horsecraft way!
>>
>>36948852
Whenever the Serb gets restarted, change the vote sleep 30%
50% is a bit high.
>>
>>36949346
Noted
>>
>>36949288
I'd take Wallflower's autistic fits over the shit Proxy pulled any day.
>>
>>36949304
>>gets outed as the guy that's been fucking up the thread for ages
I'm not really sure how anyone reached this conclusion?
He made a single suggestion about code and asked a question so now we're supposed to be mad at him?
Well, I'm not yet.
>>
>>36949356
My net is fucking up so I had to log. What exactly happened?
>>
>>36949367
proxy confirmed he did not include wallflower record and ponut just to make me mad, he also is the fag constantly being a faggot to me in the thread no matter what I do
>>
File: 2021-05-03_17.34.01.png (1.68 MB, 1920x1027)
1.68 MB
1.68 MB PNG
I miss the neat stuff you could find in old terraingen
>>
>>36949378
I don't know I guess maybe he thinks you don't socially outrank him here?
>>
>>36949390
that is part of the pack, ATG
>>
>>36949391
social rank? eh?.. whats that mean
>>
3800 blocks east, no oceans
1000 blocks south, no oceans

I concluded that there are no gosh dang oceans on this world
>>
>>36949399
i think biomes O plenty has a biome finder device? maybe that will help if you can make it
>>
Who is screeching about not playing?
>>
>>36949409
I am screeching about proxy being a coltfiddler
>>
>>36949404
The mod doesn't have it any more unfortunately
>>
>>36949364
See last thread
>>
>>36949414
maybe a command of some kind? that would require admin to do and its technically cheating but it is the only option i know of
>>
>>36949422
I'll see, but I think the insane amount of biomes the biomes o plenty adds makes it very very unlikely that an ocean will spawn. Like if there's 50 different types of forest, and only 1 type of ocean.
>>
>>36949367
Basically told Wallflower he'd add a record and ponut if Wall made some colt ponuts for him, which Wall didn't really want to do. Wall did it anyway, and server launches without Wall's record and ponut, but with the colt ponuts Wall made and even some extras for Proxy's buddies. When questioned about it Proxy basically mocked Wallflower, then said he didn't add it because EqG, then stopped talking when the Sunset Shimmer ponut was pointed out.
>>
>>36949430
two ocean biomes at least
there is the coral biome and standard ocean maybe frozen ocean too
>>
>>36949433
>he didn't add it because EqG
based
>>
>>36949445
But he did add Sunset Shimmer
>>
>>36949449
sunset's a pony you dingus
>>
>>36949419
Oh my fucking god fine

>>36929063
Here we have the last 'confirmed' wallflower post, right next to a post using the same flag.

>>36929063
Here we have the first eqg trixie flag, along with a few others telling jokes in response to >>36929063

>>36929063
here a trixiefag helpfully answers a question

>oh no anons are getting on and im still downloading AHH, install with multimc
>look at this while you wait
>what the fuck is THAT
>MARESVILLE FOREVER!
>brazil

There's just... there's just nothing here. Literally nothing. Stop wasting everyone's time and patience, boogiefag.
>>
>>36949472
boogiefag no like when I give long text explinations of things, I admit last thread the star trek autism got out of hand I did warn you guys lol. I am poor at wording and explaing my thoughts so it ends up at textblocks
>>
File: wat.png (778 KB, 1920x1016)
778 KB
778 KB PNG
Flowers are spawning in my farm and displacing crops, and water somehow *old man shaking fist*
>>
File: EwRUgLNVoAE3Lfj.png (101 KB, 2039x2894)
101 KB
101 KB PNG
>>36949433
>arguing over adding colored horse assholes to a video game
Man this board fucking sucks. The stuff will be added next restart but holy shit dude that was literally the most retarded thing I've ever read
>>
>>36949556
its him being a fag just to get a rise from me, its the reason behind the action not specifically the action
>>
>>36949556
I don't even care about the ponuts, I just think Proxy was being a faggot.
>>
>>36949562
i moreso care for the fact that I took a huge leap out of my comfort zone to enable a coltlovers disgusting habit for personal gain to only get nothing, it may seem like a small thing to you but these faggots get a special hate from me, if you know why you know why, I hate proxy as much as I hate myself for "making a deal with the devil" in the first place as you might say
>>
File: 1619998687656.png (51 KB, 473x560)
51 KB
51 KB PNG
>>36949556
>>
>>36949561
>>36949562
That absolutely was some omega tier pathetic shit I agree (even though I wasn't there for it). If you guys have one more spat I'm going to put you in a fucking arena with diamond gear and just let you duke it out for a while.
>>
>>36949579
>minecraft combat
well I'd be fucked, besides he plays as a small homosexual colt how am i gonna hit that?
>>
>>36949569
>I took a huge leap out of my comfort zone to enable a coltlovers disgusting habit for personal gain to only get nothing,
I hope you have learned a valuable lesson about compromising your morals for petty rewards dependent on the behavior of others.
The lesson is don't. Don't do that dipshit.
>>
>>36949591
at the time I thought he was just a fag not proxy specifically, If I had known it would have never happened.
>>
>>36948852
Something fucky is happening with Tinkers.
Flint picks can break copper and tin but not Forestry copper, and can break Osmium despite it supposed to be way higher rank.
I dunno if it's even worth fixing since flint is bottom-tier starter gear.
>>
>>36949598
>I only compromise my morals for cool people
no
dipshit
just don't
ok?
>>
>>36949600
yeah, I tried to justify it as them being innocent and just liking characters but it got worse after and i had fully realized he was a genuine homoseuxal. I tried to assume best intentions despite a gut feeling but alas
>>
>>36949599
Different mod's ores can have different mining levels, osmium actually has no mining level requirement, you just need a pick.
>>
We can't seem to find oil.
The Americans are starting to sweat burger grease
>>
File: Angry_Amethyst.png (269 KB, 1024x996)
269 KB
269 KB PNG
Where is the oil? Not found anywhere within 4000 blocks from spawn.
>>
>>36949949
probably not here just like the gosh dang oceans
>>
I ate a muffin and crashed
>>
File: 2021-05-03_23.47.25.png (506 KB, 1920x1080)
506 KB
506 KB PNG
Mares
>>
File: 2021-05-03_20.51.35.png (732 KB, 1920x1027)
732 KB
732 KB PNG
Got a broken seed from harvesting grass. Trying to plant it shoves it back into my inventory so I think it isn't linked to anything.
Also Tinker Hammers can't have modifiers put on them. Still dicking around to see if the tool leveling will trigger eventually or if the whole thing is busted.
>>
File: Spoiler Image (104 KB, 640x599)
104 KB
104 KB PNG
>>36949962
>>36949949
To find the oil ocean
you must go fast
>>
File: how compelling.png (258 KB, 1091x1028)
258 KB
258 KB PNG
>>36950176
>>
File: 2021-05-04_00.01.39.png (496 KB, 1920x1080)
496 KB
496 KB PNG
Mare
>>
File: 2021-05-04_00.33.47.png (695 KB, 1920x1080)
695 KB
695 KB PNG
>>
>>36950185
>Fight the scizo
no plz
>>
Lettuce Rice and Kiwi from Kitchencraft Foods have no uses
Or NEI can't see them, at least.
>>
>>36949887
It's there. Found two, but took forever going south. Around 6000 blocks, both in water. one deep ocean, the other nearer to the shore where I left a nether portal. If nobody's built a road to it through the nether when I get on tomorrow, I'll start the work. Finding clay was almost as bad. Good luck finding more oil patches before your boat disappears whenever there's a cleanup

With the BoP blood found in the nether, I was able to get out of there by swimming down and finding an exit. Fuck ghasts. At least nether ore doesn't explode at random.

>>36950432
Lettuce and/or kiwi may be somewhat bugged since the kiwi planted next to the lettuce turned into lettuce. Haven't tested them much with anything else yet.
>>
>>36950560
Can confirm, lettuce plant just gave me one orange and an onion seed. Mod isn't keeping track of nbt or metadata.
None of the crops from Kitchencraft Foods have any use beyond eating for half a hunger. Complete waste of time.
>>
>>36948502
>changes
yay!
>unify not in
Even if the server doesn't have worldgen unification while SP does (because you're a self-admitted retard), it's still COPPERSPAM, which is a problem for both world (see screenshot in that post) and "balance" (way too much mostly-unused copper, way too little iron compared to how much you need for mods - remember, they're mostly balanced against "vanilla + itself", not "vanilla + a dozen iron-using mods").
Oh and again, the reason PREVIOUS serb had all the different ores was "I don't want to configure oregen manually", which is invalid given the pack was configured from scratch this time, and you could've easily turned alt-ores off and added a digit to COFH's ore spawns.
>The other rubber trees are specific to certain biomes
The screenshots provided display that they really should not be being in said certain biomes because they don't get the biome colors (e.g. spooky woods, which is also way too large on Realistic for some reason).
In general I think rubber trees should be limited to wet+hot biomes, that is, JUNGLE and maaaybe SWAMP (spooky is FOREST and MAGICAL IIRC)
>>36948517
MFR rubber exists and is OD'd, and you can ask someone for IC2 tree saplings because it's the generation that is off, not actual trees.
Also MFR rubber is farmed by just farming the trees themselves, you don't need to have special tools for it.
>>36949399
inb4 500 blocks north and west is ocean
>>36949430
Don't forget that the clientside pack download for some reason has not only BoP, but also ExtraBiomes XL and Highlands at same time, i.e. there's three times as many land biomes and still only like four ocean ones.
>>36949523
That's not a flower, that's AA coffee.
>>36949599
Forestry copper has higher mining level, and do you really care about progression?
>>36950136
>>36950663
>water bottle seeds
>basic data storage failures
>TRYING TO REPLICATE PAM'S SHIT IN THE FIRST PLACE
seriously whoever is pushing for replication of pam's is a dipshit and should be GTFO'd, literally
>pam was voted out for being copypasta bloat
>OBVIOUSLY THE SOLUTION IS TO _SNEAK IT IN_ VIA (even worse written) CUSTOM MOD
And no, the response must NOT be "add pams", that'd just reward being shitty.
>>
>I go to sleep
>I wake up
>the thread has had drama completely sans me!
Also, who is "Proxy"?

You know, it's hilarious. When I explode because host and sey are being fucking dense, it's immediately "MISTER BEE BAD I AM TIRED OF MISTER BEE'S AUTISM" even though the explosions are mostly the response to autism of horsecraft makers, but it takes wall getting explicitly outed in >>36949094 despite obvious post style, and shitting up EVERY thread with emoposting (often without even trying to falseflag), for people to turn on him.
>>36949556
>a guy made a promise to do X if another one does Y
>Y is done
>X is NOT done
>the first mocks the second for wanting X
Do you see the problem? Failing to deliver on your promises and uphold your end of the deal, and then mocking in response is shitty no matter how much it's about colorful horse assholes. If you don't like the person wanting you to do X, then DON'T MAKE THE PROMISE IN THE FIRST PLACE, DIPSHIT. Ditto for Wall but >>36949591 has already pointed that out.
>>
Something's fucky with ExtraTIC, you can put Darksteel into a Smelter but you can't pour it out.

Also I'm having a ponut problem, it just keeps wiggling in my hand like the eat animation is continually restarting but it never gets far enough for the sound effect to play. Oranges have the same problem.
>>
>>36950976
>Something's fucky with ExtraTIC, you can put Darksteel into a Smelter but you can't pour it out.
Script problem, not ExtraTIC problem. Darksteel melting and casting (and all other EIO metal interaction) is added by minetweaker, not mods.
That said, you shouldn't be able to melt it in the first place, because that is ALSO script-added.
>Oranges have the same problem.
So it's pamsneakinattempt problem, they're both added by KitchenCraft.
>>
Are we going to end up calling this a beta 2.0?
>>
>>36950910
>eriously whoever is pushing for replication of pam's is a dipshit and should be GTFO'd, literally
Proxy. All minetweaker and kitchencraft script issues were his job
>>36950913
I still didn't know who it really was until after I made the deal, and like always no one listens to me unless I make a scene. No one cares unless I disrupt them personally every time. And then I get the attention I tried to get nicely and the problem is "delt with" you fags get so mad and ree about me being a loud fag yet it's the only time anyone ever listens, what do you expect me to do? Rollover? Nah fuck you I'm not going to let fags walk all over me to keep the server peace. We all know some of you retards just do it on purpose to see the clown preform. It's how this shit is run. Mock the court jester all you want I'm sure you are entertained as much as everyone else. Fuck all of you people
>>
I just wanted blocky horse fun
>>
>>36950910
>biome mods
I made sure to get rid of overlapping biomes from all three (because there were) but I didn't think about the scarcity of oceans because of it. Sorry about that.
>ores
I dunno. The config fags said the ores were fine but it's something we can talk about (if it's not too late lol). You seem to have the most relevant input so I'd like to ask why you didn't participate in the beta or volunteer to test worldgen like wallflower did because this is the type of stuff I wanted to avoid before going live because worldgen can't be fixed retroactively.
>rubber trees
The ones you're seeing should be ic2 trees. I'm pretty sure I kept mfr rubber trees out of spooky woods and other unrelated biomes but I'll look again anyway.
We'll be doing maint on Wednesday and I'll see what I can do about fixing the worldgen shit. As long as everyone's build is relatively closeby or the post and mark it in the thread I guess I can just regen the world and manually put everything back after, worst case scenario.
>>36951126
Is it really that bad? :( I really tried to get this right.
>>
>>36951166
I've been okay so far, but I'm about as easy going as anyone can possibly get.
I'm just concerned with the volume of complaints driving off more players.
>>
File: 2021-05-03_23.05.27.png (1.03 MB, 1280x972)
1.03 MB
1.03 MB PNG
>>36951166
>The ones you're seeing should be ic2 trees.
Yes, I was mistaken, but same principle, they don't have biome colors and don't fit (and should be MUCH rarer anyway, there's way more than I remember from both 1.7.10 packs AND 1.12 horsecraft).
>but I didn't think about the scarcity of oceans because of it.
It's either scarcity of oceans or scarcity of everything else due to excessive amount of biomes, basically.
>>also rolling hills everything just like I've said
>(if it's not too late lol)
What is already generated will still have COPPER OVERLOAD, but new chunks won't if the excess ores are disabled from worldgen.
>I dunno. The config fags said the ores were fine
I direct you to gaze on the provided screenshot (/cofh clearblocks 100 100 100 minecraft:stone) and tell me whether this is "fine".
Again, WAY too much copper and tin, which are barely used (because there's like 6 mods spawning them, you can check exact quantities in world with /cofh countblocks), way too little iron because its spawn wasn't boosted.
>because worldgen can't be fixed retroactively
>I guess I can just regen the world, worst case scenario
Technically it can, ores can be added via retrogen and _erased_ via retrogen as well, but you'll need to learn CoFH World for erasing them.
>You seem to have the most relevant input so I'd like to ask why you didn't participate in the beta or volunteer to test worldgen like wallflower did
hurr guiz lets communicate over discord (including PEOPLE I HAVE NEVER SEEN IN THE THREAD OR ON SERVER like seriously is proxy from previous iterations of horsecraft or just >haha discord clique?)
hurr guiz lets have irrelevant version for voting
hurr guiz lets not use a premade pack (where MOST of those issues would already be gone if it's not outdated literal kitchensink) and configure from scratch instead
>speaking of which, Infinity Evolved has PortalGunSounds.pak, which might be the solution to PG sound issues :^)
>>
>>36951201
Then what do you suggest we do?
>>
Does osmium even spawn in the overworld?
>>
>>36951211
Nuke server ban all delete horsecraft
>>
>>36951267
Epic retort.
>>
>>36951211
dude there's like four different suggestions in that post
Do you want excessive amounts of copper, tin, and other overlapping ores (mostly, aluminium) or not? If not, learn to CoFH World by using the examples it has (TE generates its ores via that) and creating a rule that generates minecraft:stone in all undesirable ores with retrogen enabled, as well as disabling duplicate oregen (railcraft, ic2, ie, mekanism, etc, obviously keeping unique ores like uranium and osmium), then bump up the generation values on TE's own ores a bit.
Personally I would also add GIANT FUCKHUGE but very rare deposits of every ore that have infinite ore deep inside, for territory control and valuability of transport, but that requires considerable amount of time to configure, not just "haha yeet" of removing extras
>>36951248
Yes, middle left on the screenshot in >>36951201, looks like paler tin.
>>
>>36951275
I'll see what I can do.
>>
>>36951275
>>36951282
Also if you have direct world-file access, you could modify it via MCEdit and similar to replace the ores directly without having to run retrogen to do so. Won't buff amounts of remaining ore to compensate, though.
>>
>>36951294
All right. Try not to explore too much today and I'll try to push these updates as soon as I get off of work.
>>
>>36951275
Something >IS fucked.
I only spawns in some biomes.
>>
>>36951336 (same anon)
Osmium only spawns in some biomes.*
>>
>>36951338
>>36951336
>>36951275
>>36951201
>>36951166
>>36951136
>>36951010
>>36950913
>>36950910
>lets colt fucker make the pack
>lets colt get away with trying to sneak mods in
>let colt fucker sabotage the pack with shitty food mods
>uses discord to communicate with said colt fucker
"I just dont know what went wrong" - horsecraft management
>>
I haven't played minecraft for a while, I guess I'll jo-
>reads thread
Oh. Nevermind then.
>>
>>36951345
Don't forget about >>36949219
>>
>>36951364
I'm still not playing with you niggers
>>
>>36951364
go back to sucking dudes off you faggot
>>
is digital miner from mekanism disabled?
>>
File: 2021-05-04_14.53.41.png (1.44 MB, 1280x972)
1.44 MB
1.44 MB PNG
>>36951338
There's MORE osmium in some biomes like Tropics (I'm getting 9k on average with spikes to 20+k in some places) but it's otherwise mostly present everywhere.

Also, 8 block deep ocean!
>rolling hills guys this is so realistic world generation guys
I have warned you that all the "X Terrain Generaiton" mods are bad because they CANNOT GENERATE OVERHANGS (are using 2D map to generate 3D terrain), which renders ALL terrain, everywhere, identical instead of having vanilla variety with relatively smooth plains and cliffy forests. Also extreme scarcity of sharp transitions (cliffs at all), only in some deserts + certain biomes like Coral Reef have "terraces".
>>36951307
Speaking of problems, Dense Ores only generates vanilla dense ores, none for modded. It has to be configured to generate modded ones explicitly by adding their entries.
>>36951398
Yes.
>>
>>36951452
>mek digital miner disabled
wow good job guys, gets more retarded every single second
>>
>>36951457
It was voted on here >>36949219
>>
>>36951461
why arent you sucking cock? I thought thats what faggots did
>>
>>36951467
The guy who likes boipussy is less of a faggot than you're being right now. And nicer to talk to too.
Thank god someone figured out you were the guy throwing a shitfit in all these threads, nobody will ever be willing to accept you back ever again.
>>
>>36951471
you speak for everyone good job at more generalization, I don't care what you think, why would I want to come back here with people like you? kill yourself nigger lover
>>
>>36951476
>I don't care what you think, why would I want to come back here with people like you?
Sure have been spending a whole lot of time in the thread then.
I should probably head over to the vanilla server thread and apologize to that one guy. All this time I thought it was him shit talking the server when it was just wall being a child the entire time.
>>
>>36951478
>post on da thread! he care! AHH
think what ever faggot, go suck more cock
>>
>>36951481
lol
>>
File: 2021-05-04_15.06.35.png (396 KB, 1280x972)
396 KB
396 KB PNG
I have a fun game for you: name all the copper ores in this screenshot.

>>36951478
>I should probably head over to the vanilla server thread and apologize to that one guy.
BackgroundPony? Yeah, he downright APOLOGIZED FOR ACTUAL MISDEED, which puts him a LOT higher than Wall in my respect rating.
Especially since Wall is still not fucking sorry for HIS shit like breaking spawn, instead continuing to pull out excuses to be accepted back and continue doing the same shit like "brain problems".
>>
>>36951522
>Especially since Wall is still not fucking sorry for HIS shit like breaking spawn
I have apologized, good job at being smart, what do you want me to do or say huh? Get on my hands and knees and beg for forgiveness? The server was anarchy, I broke 0 rules same with whoever broke my base then. It was all within the rules. What did I hope to gain from that action? Rollback of the server to before either event. It was not the best option. It was clearly stupid. Yet you people only ever listen when I yell bitch and whine, so yell bitch and whine I will do
>>
>>36951560
Good to know your philosophy for interacting with the server: "bitch and whine until you get what you want"
>>
>>36951577
Anarchy? Gone
Rules? Instated
Mods I asked for? Added

Only when I bitched about it. When I asked nicely it was as if I spoke another language,not my fault its all they listen to
>>
>>36951560
>more excuses
>MOAR excuses

>what do you want me to do
Well, for starters, you really should stop making MORE things you have to apologize for.

that means "GTFO and come back AFTER you've got therapy and meds for your psychotic outbursts and violent mood swings" btw
>>36951584
Host shouldn't have done any of those.
>>
File: overcome.jpg (75 KB, 800x450)
75 KB
75 KB JPG
>>36951584
>>
>>36951588
What is the excuse? Because I told you why I did it? Ok if that's what you want
Yeah, 3 servers ago I dug up and burned a large chunk of spawn and I apologise for that. Doctors? In this world? Ha no poison peddlers for me
>>
>drop off for a couple of weeks
>horsecraft is now live
based
>thread is as full of drama as ever
BASED
>server was apparently configured by a coltfucker
B
A
S
E
D

Gonna try to find the time to jump in sometime this week
>>
>>36951701
Based chaos lover
>>
>>36951701
A coltfucker using a mod that even a SINGLE look at the issue tracker would show to be 1: broken-ass shit and 2: incompatible with Cauldron.
>>36951166
See above, you gotta nuke KitchenCraft because it's not compatible with Cauldron; it's what is causing metadata save failure issues aka kiwi turning into lettuce and dropping random seeds.
>>
File: pizza does nothing.png (51 KB, 440x285)
51 KB
51 KB PNG
Pizza's bugged.
Got it dropped randomly from a mob. Doesn't restore any health or hunger so I had to go with other food.
>>
>>36951745
Since we're here, can I get a quick rundown? I'm two threads behind and don't feel like catching up to 1k+ posts.
- What's the drama about ponuts exactly? Do we have ponuts in the game now?
- How is he a coltfucker, specifically?

Also
>problems caused by food/plant mods
Every single fucking time, next horsecraft can we just ban any and all food-related mods?
>>
>>36951906
> - What's the drama about ponuts exactly? Do we have ponuts in the game now?
As (utterly overpowered) food items added by aforementioned KitchenCraft, yes, i.e. pony-reference donut joke.
> - How is he a coltfucker, specifically?
Dude, I don't even know who the fuck this "Proxy" person is, but wall alleges it's because he wanted colt ponuts in the game.
>next horsecraft can we just ban any and all food-related mods?
No, host'll manage to find something EVEN BUGGIER next time!
>>
Autismcraft bump
>>
>>36951906
This. Kinda pissed that the cannibalism mod overwrote most of the chisel item crafting recipes.
If anyone wants to leave cobble in the community chest for the nether route, it'd help. The stairway's now built and the tunnel through the first open area is nearly complete.

>>36951452
Are you sure that isn't the coral reef biome? Ocean and Deep Oceans are deeper
>>
>>36952381
Where is the community chest. I save everything as a policy and have a fuckton of cobble
>>
>>36952391
In the center of Mareville near the nether portal SE of spawn. Basically south of the lake that's north of spawn, but it's further south, and a little bit west of the walled city

Easiest way to it is go to the eastern edge of the lake, then head south.
>>
File: meter deep sea.png (363 KB, 869x652)
363 KB
363 KB PNG
>>36952381
>Are you sure that isn't the coral reef biome?
Yes, I am 100% sure it's not the coral reef biome, I've saw that and it's deeper (which you could've guessed by "terraces in coral reef" being mentioned).
>Ocean and Deep Oceans are deeper
They're not because of ~Rolling Terrain Generation~, it entirely depends on heightmap for that spot rather than biome. Opposite side of the island had a deeper, but also much narrower, ocean.
Also having ANY ocean be fucking 8 blocks deep is stupid, that's lake depth.
>This. Kinda pissed that the cannibalism mod overwrote most of the chisel item crafting recipes.
It what now? That's COMPLETELY retarded. Who tested it?
>>
Can you get rid of Actual Additions? Those fucking plants spawn everywhere and it's annoying
>>
I think biomes o plenty sucks and most of the biomes are garbage. Vanilla terrain generation is much better.
>>
>>36952452
Vanilla has same terrain generation as BoP, the ~rolling hills and nothing else~ is Realistic Terrain Generation.
>>
>>36952468
BoP makes ugly biomes and RTG makes ugly terrain. Also those nightmare forests totally useless regions that no ones likes and deserts and oceans are extremely hard to find, making sand a of all things a rare commodity which is ridiculous.
>>
>>36952484
>BoP makes ugly biomes
Not BoP's fault that it has ALL biomes enabled, including ugly ones like ominous woods, wasteland, dead forest/swamp or the nether biomes.
>RTG makes ugly terrain
Now tell that to host and bugnet with their "REEE MUST HAVE A TERRAINGEN MOD".
You have one now. Are you enjoying it? Because I have warned you that this would be the result.
>>
File: dash shrug.png (60 KB, 943x943)
60 KB
60 KB PNG
I give up on this world, feel free to loot my stuff, T-shaped house with the triangular log roof and the big farm to the west of the town
>>
File: woe, autism be upon ye.png (187 KB, 455x455)
187 KB
187 KB PNG
>>36950910
You done doomfagging yet?
It's pretty much why i've been ignoring any point of yours that isn't objectively correct, since
>you don't play
>you WON'T play
>thus your opinion doesn't fucking matter
Now that that's out of the way, let's address your complaints.
>Unify
Unified to a variant of the oredicted materials that was not usable in all recipes for several materials, so obliterated.
>Oregen more copper than iron
For new chunks, this will probably be halved, but CoFH as a rule can eat shit and die, i refuse to use their mods when i don't have to.
Might halve conflicting oregen overall and boost denseore gen though.
>Kitchencraft Json Hell
Kitchencraft Json Hell. I will (probably) remove all 'vegetable' growables and actually make the recipes not shit here in the near future unless someone pulls non-Kitchencraft foods out of their ass for bulk consumption on the server and/or Cauldron decides to throw a proper shitfit instead of just turning everything into broccolettuce.
>>36951201
>Worldgen regenning
Also hell. For obvious reasons. Unlike the orefuckery which can just be toned down for all ores (or disabled for some of them), probably necessary. Thanks Bugnet, this world really is kinda shit.
>>36952381
>Kinda pissed that the cannibalism mod overwrote most of the chisel item crafting recipes.
Ohh hell. This is gonna be a bitch to fix.
>>36952447
No. It's plant spreading retardedly and not just growing from nothing anyways.
>>
>>36952552
>but CoFH as a rule can eat shit and die, i refuse to use their mods when i don't have to
That is entirely your own problem. They have configurable, arbitrary block generator right in the pack, already used for generating TE ores.
>For new chunks, this will probably be halved
There are already thousands of chunks generated.
>and boost denseore gen though
See above about denseores only generating vanilla ores because it wasn't configured.
>bulk consumption on the server
Vanilla foods are RIGHT THERE. If you don't like bread and baked potatoes sorry but it's ENTIRELY YOUR OWN PROBLEM, retard, including for trying to push your opinion on "diverse foods" (read: pony asshole memes, Balanced Clay-tier tofu memes, FOURTH bat wing drop) on other players.
>also potato knishes, a 100% meme mod, is for some reason in the pack
>also using KitchenCraft (literally-what tier mod) for custom foods instead of, say, Quadrum
Quadrum's author is an idiot and seemingly hid his github so wiki isn't available, but you can add food to it by having
>"type": "food",
>"food-saturation": 0.6F,
>"food-amount": 0
In the item definition, with saturation and amount being arbitrary-ish values.
Unless it's broken, that is, because Regrowth is only using it for adding non-functional crafting items.
Regrettably Tabula Rasa can't do foods, only dumb items/blocks.
>This is gonna be a bitch to fix.
remove cannibalism, ez
> It's plant spreading retardedly
Which CAN'T be disabled! Fun!
>>
>>36952678
If any combination of your proposed (usually extreme, sometimes final-tier) solutions are implemented, are you even going to play?
>>
>>36952746
No because the reason I'm not playing is unrelated to what's in the pack.
But is entirely related to why you've been hitting all those problems, namely,
>discord clique with literallywhos pushing literallywhat mods
>>
>>36952762
Then besides your objectively correct options that will be done
>Fix oregen somehow, as there is a problem
>fix Kitchencraft, probably by final solutioning it
It's been a displeasure tolerating your doomfagging, goodbye.
>>
File: 1594355141743.jpg (83 KB, 600x600)
83 KB
83 KB JPG
>>
>>36952678
nigger i would have been using quadrum, but as you said, quadrums author is an idiot and i didn't have the docs, so thanks doomfag, for once in your lifetime you haven't been completely useless
>>
>>36952762
Proxy is Epic_Proxy who, according to Host, has been "tweaking" the pack since forever, apparently.
>>36952788
Oregen, Terraingen, Kitchencraft and other gay bullshit will be fixed by tomorrow. And yes, I will finally admit that we should have used a preconfigured pack to start with instead of doing this all ourselves. I could point the blame at people for why our way didn't work (especially at myself) but I'm not going to bother. Again, if you're still going to stick around through all this usual Horsecraft bullshit, thanks.
>>
>>36952788
Enjoy your rolling hills and continent-spanning spooky woods, mr. literally who the colt cannibal.

If someone wants to have not-rolling-hills-only worldgen, RFTools Dimensions and Witchery's Spirit World downsides: no item carryover, no real control over day/night cycle and chased by unkillable mob during night, you still have to have a "real body" in overworld are for you!
Regrettably the latter will still have the spooky woods.
>>36952960
https://www.curseforge.com/minecraft/mc-mods/quadrum/relations/dependents
>>36952974
>for why our way didn't work
It's "trying to make a pack from scratch while having 0 experience of doing that (or playing 1.7.10 enough to know the usual pitfalls)" problem plus "putting development onto discord instead of thread so only discordfriendies can do feedback", not even specific people problem.
>>
>>36953031
>colt cannibal
Lmao no, that's Proxy you actual tard.
>>
>>36953031
>no experience
Agreed. I was pretty ambitious because I really wanted to help but I concede 100% that I don't know shit about assembling a pack for more than myself. I don't normally into tech mods so the oregen shit I hadn't even considered. Lol.
>discord
Originally I think the plan was just for it to be so Host could help me co-manage the server but a lot of dev stuff also happened there as well and I agree that was a mistake. A lot of this type of discussion was had there as well and between the four of us one person probably had the most experience (and it definitely wasn't Proxy). I'll talk to Host about deleting the server altogether and moving our dev talk exclusively to the thread. We can do the latter now but the former will have to wait because he's busy with IRL stuff.
>>
File: path complete.png (135 KB, 828x348)
135 KB
135 KB PNG
>>36952552
Obsidian is the only chisel you can craft atm from the mod because of the knife conflicts. Don't know if the tinker's chisels do anything since I haven't messed with those yet.

Nether portal to the oil route is mostly complete. Blazes decided to spawn in the fortress near where my old path was so I had to take another route. There's enough guidance if you follow the torches and look for the pillars. Going to take a break for a bit then head back.
>>
Server is going to be whitelisted so some suggested fixes can be implemented. Will update when it's done.
>>
>>36953060
A-anon
We have nomorerecipeconflict
click the arrow to the right of/below the output in the crafting interface
I specifically grabbed this mod so this shit didn't happen
>>
>>36953060
Tinker's chisels aren't compatible with Chisel proper, they only do TiC's own blocks and only in world.
>>36953051
No difference.
>>
>>36953087
>
>>
>>36953031
>https://www.curseforge.com/minecraft/mc-mods/quadrum/relations/dependents
yea thanks that what i've been doing, with my very limited time, even i was promised personally by host that i'd have some fucking time this time around
>>
>>36953055
>and moving our dev talk exclusively to the thread
While yeah, maintaining communication is good, this means we FLOOR and Boogiefag need to keep our shit at least a little better suppressed. Previously, there was no other form of engagement and nothing to do, so it made sense to use this place as our normal conversational outlet. Holding patterns are important.

As much as I want to go 'discord is at fault for everything' it really isn't. That's not what caused the dingleberry on top of our drama Sunday this time.
>>
>>36953086
I didn't know about that. I'll take a look when the server gets back online. I mentioned earlier in the server that it's been forever since I've played. That mod I haven't seen before though.
>>
>>36953141
It was developed '''recently'''. Beats crafttweaking recipes.
>>
>>36953075
Will this all be serverside or are we going to have to tinker with our loader?
>>
>>36953105
Discord (and previously to lesser extent Skype) is at fault for making "moving communications offsite" i.e. what REALLY kills threads look attractive.
While admittedly this debacle would've happened even if dev talk was on tox, mumble, IRC, etc, it would be MUCH less likely to actually move there from the thread than with discord or other places where "everyone" already has an account.
>>36953151
Generally you use that as a stopgap while you're crafttweaking offending recipes; especially since 1.7.10 Forge didn't go full retard yet and you can tweak them on the fly (1.12 requires full instance restart to reload the recipes since Lex had the STELLAR idea to make recipe data unmodifiable after init).
>>36953055
You're acknowledged and I have no further comment.
>>
>>36953189
>e MUCH less likely to actually move there from the thread
Are.... are you saying you desire for questionable 2timing executive decisions to be LESS discussed here? You seem to be complaining by saying you don't like how accessible discord is, that you want something less accessible.
>>
>>36953184
It should all be serverside. Here's what's been done and about to be tested:
>RTG has been disabled
>Highlands and XLBiomes have been purged (gen disabled, not mods deleted)
>BoP ocean spawns have been returned to vanilla
>BoP malachite has been disabled due to uselessness (apparently)
Feel free to chime in on if these are """good""" changes or not--I don't know because I made them based off of my own judgement. I'll leave the oregen changes to the other guy if he wants it. If not, I'll try my hand at it. The server probably won't be back up again until these worldgen things are fixed so sorry in advance for the untimely delay in (fun).
>>
>>36953189
Could i CT the recipes? Yeah, sure, and i probably will after removing Proxy's absolutely atrocious scripts as they're there explicitly for crafting recipes for kitchencraft autism.
But first we'll have to trim shit before i sit down and brain myself on that brick wall.
That and the packer needs to exist.
>>
>>36953214
"Questionable executive decisions would be MORE discussed IN THE THREAD if the alternate communication method was less accessible", yes.
>>
>>36953223
Also, the incidence for the two BoP ocean biomes was doubled. It might be too much but we'll see I guess.
>>
>>36953257
horsecraft is waterworld edition incoming
>>
>>36953224
CT can sync with the server (sometimes badly), also, have you fixed the inability to cast darksteel (ExtraTiCPatches-Universal3.0.zs) yet?
>>36953223
Changing worldgen mods (RTG and modifying what biomes are in) will fuck with existing worlds. Additionally you should check HL and XLB for actually good biomes, and disable bad ones from BoP like ominous woods, dead swamp, wasteland, etc (generate a BoP-type world in SP with tiny biomes to see them for yourself or check against the wikis).
Vanilla will have extremely huge oceans, I recommend something in the middle between bop (like 10% oceans) and vanilla (75% yes seriously).
Yes, BoP gems are mostly useless (they were used for getting into bop dimension, but that was gone for more than a decade). IIRC it also has similarly useless topaz.
>>
File: Untitled.png (113 KB, 1333x853)
113 KB
113 KB PNG
Huh, this is a fairly decent list of mods that don't suck. I see the serb is at a 20 man cap, does it fill up often? Who are the regular users?
>>
>>36953272
based, i love me some ocean survival
>>36953273
Usually badly. That patch is already in.
>BoP gems useless
Only Topaz, Tanzanite, and Malachite lack oredict uses, and Malachite is the only one that can't be chemically decayed via minechem.
>>36953292
We had 12 on opening day which dropped to 8 by the time i went to sleep. There were three (four) on before the serb went down for maintenance.
Speaking of maintenance:
Ores
>Disabled Traincraft, Forestry copper/tin
>Basically halved everyone else's oregen that has alternatives
Denseores is gay and didn't implement probability increase for 1.7 so that'll have to do for now.
>>
>>36953273
>changing worldgen
Yeah it's going to fuck with the world but nothing else we can do besides just starting over and I don't think people are gonna want to do that.
>oceans
I don't know if I can modify the spawn rate of vanilla oceans.
>>
>>36953223
mistake
BoP biomes and ores are more trouble then they are worth. I told you to remove it if needed yet you do the opposite what did you do to RTG? thread says it was stuck on rolling hills mode not the real mode unless I am mistaken

any worldgen changes will fuck the current world hard unless you do a reset.. already
>>
>>36953309
>We had 12 on opening day which dropped to 8 by the time i went to sleep. There were three (four) on before the serb went down for maintenance.
Oh so this is fairly new? I've been away from /mlp/ for a while.
>>
>>36953348
It went up yesterday
>>
>>36953331
>>36953339
I favor whatever gets us the most people/longevity.
>>
>>36953363
any trust that has been violated or lost would have to be brought back aswell as faith in mangement if any of that has been lost I am unsure. Peaceful fun is what is desired if that is disturbed people will go same with large changes often
>>
>>36953273
Does anyone have any suggestions for Highlands/XL Biomes to be included then? And for that matter, any BoP biomes that should be excluded?
>>
>>36953339
>unless you do a reset.. already
I mean, it is a modpack from scratch. I have to start new worlds all the time myself when I need to switch around .cfgs so that generation isn't a cluster fuck.
>>
>>36953391
exclude wasteland and ominous woods from BoP
>>
>>36953396
of course but is the general population ready for it or would it kill their desire to play
>>
>>36953405
No real way of getting an accurate vote in a short timeframe unfortunately
>>
>>36953412
voting caused this in the first place
>>
>>36953348
The group has been hosting servers on and off for a few years, people come and go, every time the mods and setup is usually assembled from scratch. This instance started being planned a couple of months ago and just went live recently.
>>
>>36953396
If it's what people REALLY want, then we can do this. We'll have to make 1000% sure that worldgen is how we want it before it goes live again though.
>>
>>36953444
what do people want?
>>
>>36953451
>>36953444
The glimmernigger is a happy go lucky person. I already made my thoughts known. I would prefer a reset if the worldgen is that seriously damaged.
But if the majority don't want to, I'll stay put.
>>
File: 1544899194905.jpg (87 KB, 960x540)
87 KB
87 KB JPG
>>36953444
Check the bug trips
I have seen a million different Minecraft servers from a several different boards and running it democratically often fails. Do what you feel is necessary and take suggestions that seem like good ideas rather than who bitches the loudest.
>>
File: horsecraft in one week.jpg (271 KB, 1280x851)
271 KB
271 KB JPG
>>36953257
>incidence for bop ocean biomes doubled
>vanilla ocean percentage
Yeah I agree with >>36953272 waterworld time. Doing more than one adjustment on a given parameter at same time is a bad idea because it results in overshooting the target.
>>36953309
Admittedly it fucks up on non-grid recipes (like IC2, which ALSO has non-modifiable recipe list), not regular ones.
>and Malachite is the only one that can't be chemically decayed via minechem
Can't it have minechem reactions added? Additionally IRL malachite is pretty much 1/3 copper and smelts into copper metal easily (Neolithic tech level needed!) so could add a smelting recipe, if other ones somehow have uses already.
>Denseores is gay and didn't implement probability increase for 1.7
Don't think it has probability DECrease either, can't find it using probability at all in the worldgen code.
>>36953331
BoP world type has configurable landmass percentage (biomesoplenty/terraingen.cfg) and extremely vaguely worded "ocean filler". But it won't apply to existing world, because that has either vanilla (if the same problem as with 1.12 happened again) or RTG (if it didn't) worldtype, not BoP.
Also, uh, it might implode from removing RTG, depending on how MC handles missing worldtypes.
>>36953339
>it was stuck on rolling hills mode not the real mode unless I am mistaken
I am not aware of RTG HAVING any other mode than rolling hills (i.e. 2D terrain map, no overhangs). You might be thinking of Climate Control, if it's the 1.7.10 iteration of Terrain Control, which can do any bullshit you want but is extremely autistic to configure.
>BoP biomes and ores are more trouble then they are worth
Eat a dick, Jade Hills (with color override) is the best biome in entirety of modded Minecraft. It's just
it has a LOT of garbage biomes like giant flower shit, dead stuff, quagmire, wasteland, ominous woods, the nether ones
that really need to be checked and disabled before genning the world
>>36953391
See above about excluding BoP biomes.
I'll need to do a refresher for HL/XL biomes, last time I used either was a very literal decade ago.
>>36953423
The biomes weren't voted for.
>>
>>36953444
I want a world reset.
I don't play on the server BTW.
>>
>>36953484
>I am not aware of RTG HAVING any other mode than rolling hills (i.e. 2D terrain map, no overhangs). You might be thinking of Climate Control, if it's the 1.7.10 iteration of Terrain Control, which can do any bullshit you want but is extremely autistic to configure
my mistake I thought since it had that setting it had more then just one
and the biome MODS were voted for not specific biomes
>>
https://strawpoll.com/u3vpv2ccy
Poll on reset or salvage. Please don't cheat like last time because I really don't want to set up a vote server again.
>>36953484
I didn't technically "remove" anything. The changes were made exclusively to the config (incidence set to 0) and I think it's supposed to be just for newly genned chunks but I'm going to test the world accordingly in SP to see if it ends up being fucked beyond all recognition (not relevant if we reset I guess lol).
Spooky Woods, Deadlands, Sludge Pits and Dead Forest/Swamp have been (tentatively) disabled.
>>
File: 1612545550452.jpg (96 KB, 899x785)
96 KB
96 KB JPG
>>36953519
somewhat attention grabbing image
Vote on destruction or rescue.
>>36953519
>>
>>36953519
Also, I changed BoP's default incidence for biomes to be even across the board, but if that was a bad idea we can just go back to default. For BoP specifically we have the weird landmass percentage that I have no idea how to configure and the incidence of the coral reef and other ocean biome I forget the name of. We can keep it all at 10, up ocean biome percentages, or whatever else. Up to you guys.
>>
>>36953519
Check the map gen south. I came across Spooky, Deads, and Wasteland before eventually finding oil. If you can grab a map viewer, it would be faster than searching for biomes when in SP mode.
>>
>>36953538
How many mods are we working with that are heavily biome dependent? As long as it isn't really THAT integral to any of the core mods then we can not fuss too much over distribution as long as the world isn't 90% desert and ocean. People will find spots they like to set down regardless.
>>
>>36953565
>>36953576
It doesn't look like changing RTG's config disables it, but the biomes definitely are changed. I'll see if I can get away with disabling it entirely then.
>>
>>36953576
We actually had a bit of a town going. Not an effort collective, but we all set down relatively nearby.
>>
>1.7.10
>no anarchy
shit server
>>
>>36953584
mayor of maresville already ree'd off and left maybe a reset isn't worst idea
>>
>>36953596
ok wall
>>
>>36953591
Anarchy sucks.
>>
>>36953582
Yeah, those RTG settings don't actually disable RTG worldgen so if it needs to go then the actual mod itself is going to have to go.
>>
>>36953613
wall was self proclaimed mayor right
>>
>>36953516
>and the biome MODS were voted for not specific biomes
That's what I said.
>my mistake I thought since it had that setting it had more then just one
No, it just has "rolling hills + occasional features (that still don't get overhangs) like terraces aka plateaus".
>>36953519
Also again, you should also have a test BoP world with small biomes to see if any more ones are garbage or not, given that I've spent so long with garbage ones off that I don't remember them.
A good starting point is Reika's own BoP config, he's autistic about good-looking biomes.
In fact, he is so autistic that I can literally list ENABLED biomes right here!
>Corrupted Sands, Cherry Blossom Grove, Coniferous Forest, Dense Forest, Frost Forest, Jade Cliffs, Lush Swamp, Maple Woods, Mystic Grove, Rainforest, Sacred Springs, Seasonal Forest, Wetland, everything in "special biomes to generate"
I'd honestly also have Shield, but again, you should test them to see which ones look good.
Biome Tweaker can also be used to modify the biomes, e.g. make Jade Cliffs greener or certain biomes more or less hilly (Reika uses it to flatten his favorite, Coniferous Forest. https://www.curseforge.com/minecraft/mc-mods/biometweaker/files/2279911
>>36953538
Having all biomes have identical weight reduces valuability of the good ones (i.e. Jade Cliffs). I say you should reduce weight on both good ones, and bad ones like FUCKING EXTREME HILLS REEE FUCK NOTCH
>>36953576
Pretty sure there are no biome dependent mods in the pack.
>>36953617
RTG settings don't disable RTG worldgen because you're on RTG worldtype.
Again, removing it will most likely implode current world, but you also don't need RTG to set the world to BoP (and setting it to vanilla with BoP present will implode it again with mushroom island).
>>
File: 2021-05-03_22.24.16.png (1.07 MB, 2048x1089)
1.07 MB
1.07 MB PNG
this thing was neat i liked this thing
>>
>>36953636
>test BoP
I'm probably not the person for that because I personally think they all look fine (even the spooky shit) because I like the variety.
>biometweaker
Again, my opinion is going to skew that so I dunno. If you want to upload something, feel free.
>identical weight
That's fair. Maybe I can keep the default rare ones rare and make the normal ones the same weight.
>rtg
I'm going to test what removing it does and report the results back.
>>
>>36953651
That's Cherry Blossom Grove + Streams river.
>>
>>36953651
was that disabled?
>>
>>36953658
Too much variety is bad though. Also, some of the biomes are near-copies of each other (like half a dozen different "swamp" types, or outback/shield which basically only differ in leaf texture IIRC).
>Again, my opinion is going to skew that so I dunno. If you want to upload something, feel free.
I'll need to figure out how to tweak the colors since Reika uses actual code for it, and whether it WORKS at all (for colors anyway, not for coniforest) in the first place.
>>
I guess this vote means we won't be playing for a bit?
>>
>>36953686
Guess I'm easy to please. If the leaf color shit is all you care about then you can work on it later I guess.
Also, removing RTG does not seem to break worldgen from what I've been testing. World seems to be doing fine.
>>36953691
At least until midnight. Sorry :(
>>
File: 2021-05-04_17.49.42.png (1.59 MB, 1920x1027)
1.59 MB
1.59 MB PNG
>>36953697
I stand corrected.
Vote for RTG
https://strawpoll.com/4s1vxzx2p
Strawpoll lets you enter a name for your vote so I think, now that we have a rough idea of who is playing (from the first day), we can just do that with in-game username input for small votes going forward. Maybe.
>>
>>36953724
I don't know what the problem is that looks fantastic.
>>
>>36953724
mm... versionchange cliffs.
>>
File: 1601872670963.gif (3.33 MB, 431x479)
3.33 MB
3.33 MB GIF
>tfw have time off and server dead
>>
>>36953724
>>36953736
>>36953797
B
A
S
E
D

C
L
I
F
F
S
>>
>>36953613
Lurk thread? Yes
Play? No no you guys have fun
>>
Speaking of "mods you absolutely must add", Help Fixer. Prevents stupid mods from breaking /help command.
https://www.curseforge.com/minecraft/mc-mods/helpfixer/files/2223813
>>
File: 1585349820102.jpg (107 KB, 1000x1400)
107 KB
107 KB JPG
>>36954022
Come on, the more the merrier.
>>
>>36954031
I cannot control myself. It's a bad idea for everyone's enjoyment
>>
>>36952446
Wait a minute. Instead of running around the world why didn't we use horses or nether portals?
>>
>>36954048
Someone used a horse and another set up a Nether Portal to oil.
>>36953060
>>36950135
>>
>>36954031
Everyone who knows me doesn't want me to play. So unless it's a massive conspiracy then it's probably for the best
>>
File: You.png (35 KB, 680x284)
35 KB
35 KB PNG
>>36954053
Unzips dick
>>
File: Oil_biome.png (328 KB, 1000x517)
328 KB
328 KB PNG
>>36953724
Please consider adding a likelihood for a desert, a desert oil field, or an ocean oil field.
>pic related
https://ftbwiki.org/Biome
>>
>>36954115
Those should already be enabled.
>>
>>36954119
They might be enabled, but are extremely rare even without every other biome that takes up a wide space.
>>
>>36954122
I don't think there's an option to up the spawn rate of those oil biomes. Sorry bro.
>>
File: 2014-02-08_01.22.25.png (766 KB, 1280x972)
766 KB
766 KB PNG
Okay, first, Biome Tweaker works (though needs full restart to have changes apply), so you're getting greener Jade Cliffs and should be making biome color change requests.

Second, does anyone want old AM2 Witchwood (picrelated, the structure is custom-built)? New one is off-white shit.
>>36953724
You really should turn off Volcano biome too. It's ungood. Also Moor, also for obvious reasons (and because we don't have blocks for The Hound of the Baskervilles-style building). And Fungi Forest because serb already has TF. Also AM2 witchwood spawning outside of Witchwood Forest if possible, for obvious reasons if you look at how modern one looks like
>>
>>36954137
Volcanoes and moors disabled.
I think I'll leave fungi forest cause it looks neat.
Witchwood trees can go unless witchwood biome.
>moor spawns no passive mobs
Why even exist? I'll do a comb through the biomes to add my personal spin on them I guess while we wait.
>>
>>36954122
It will be less rare once all the JUNK biomes are gone.
>>
File: tekkit-volcano-seed-oil.png (2.31 MB, 1920x1150)
2.31 MB
2.31 MB PNG
>>36954137
Volcano biome is really good for piping energy into your base.
>>
>>36954137
make witchwood not super ugly white? yes
>>
>>36954154
Yes, however, consider the following:
oil
>>36954158
I think ProjectRed World volcanoes will still generate, since they're worldgen and not biome-dependent.
>>
>>36954158
>>36954168
>not using renewable energy
what is the route your thought train is on
>>
Looks like we are salvaging the world. RTG could either tie or go in favor of keeping so I'm going to go with the easiest option and keep it. That being said, there are some RTG configuration options that should apply past a certain point so if you want to make some suggestions feel free.
>>
>>36954174
I can already make a canola farm and keep the oil theme, so
fuck you
>>
File: james_hetfield_pony.png (136 KB, 659x709)
136 KB
136 KB PNG
>GIMME FUEL
>GIMME FIRE
>GIMME THAT
>WHICH I DESIRE
>>
>>36954186
does that mean the oil is renewable? canola oil?
>>
>>36954230
ye
Can't refine it further than (canola) Oil though.
>>
>>36954237
ah cool then, nvm I guess that is a cool train of thought.. speaking of trains, trains are pretty cool. despite all my missgivings about playing I really fucking want to make a train system to go around to all the towns/bases
>>
>>36954190
I Death Strandinged the route through the nether. Now you have to build the trains to get it back. Unless the server wipes, then I'll have to find new supplies.

>>36954247
Do it.
>>
>>36954263
I think theres a fluid tanker.. If i could figure it out you could collect oil and carry it all the way back to a town and refine it for fuel. such a task would be monumental and a large group project.. that does sound really cool
>>
To whoever was asking for biome finder, /give @p BiomesOPlenty:biomeEssence 1 0 {biomeID:[ID]} then craft it with Biome Radar and right-click.
>>36954152
>Why even exist?
Hurr raised swampland durr IRL biome.
I'm also encountering frankly excessive quantities of bitchwood forest biome, so if its gen rate can be reduced (not disabled, progression-required for AM2) that'd be great.

Check Marsh, Grasslands and Garden for removal too, boring (and off-colored) copies of vanilla plains with some trees (rubber and dedicated respectively). Also Prairie, which is vanilla plains BUT SPAMS MFR TREES LIKE FUCK
Also Highland, which is grassier Extreme Hills (though I'd prefer Extreme Hills gone and Highland kept, but >emeralds)
>>36954158
Your screenshot has RedPower (now PR, also, chunk-broken) volcano generation feature, not BoP volcano biome.

>>36954152
Also why is Binnie's mods (specifically Extra Bees, others are optional) not on server, voted out?
>>
>>36954294
>not disabled, progression-required for AM2
hehe TC recipe time
>ExtraBees
...eh. Just didn't bother, i guess. Could toss it in if you desperately need it, MagicBees is in due to magicmod integrations.
>>
Going to sleep. In summary:
>RTG stays
>World stays
>Oregen has been fixed
>Sleep vote changed to 33% from 50%
Neat.
>>36954294
>witchwood
Cannot adjust the spawn rate for the individual trees or keep them in their respective biome sadly. Can nerf the biome itself though.
>biomes
Will remove the ones suggested since they look like shit. I can take the MFR trees out of the prairie.
>binnies
Idk who that is why do you always refer to mods by author name you weirdo. It was never voted on iirc but can be added later after we straighten this worldgen shit out.
Suggest more biomes to be pruned (of Highlands and XLBiomes as well) and the server will be back up and open for business sometime tomorrow.
https://ftbwiki.org/Biomes_O'_Plenty
https://github.com/ExtrabiomesXL/ExtrabiomesXL/wiki/List-of-Biomes
https://www.minecraftforum.net/forums/mapping-and-modding-java-edition/minecraft-mods/2104582-forge-highlands-2-2-3-updated-february-19
>>
>>36954337
>making magic mods interdependent
lol no that's dumb

Extra Bees requires* binniepatcher to work (Binnie went AWOL just before Forestry decided to fuck shit up) and would be nice if it was added. Botany, Extra Trees and Genetics aren't necessary and are pretty much bloat (or rather, Genetics is inferior to Gendustry, which is in the pack, the rest are >stuff nobody has ever used), so if it's possible to exclude them you should.
*Unless GTNH merged it into their custom version. Also obligatory "use GTNH mod versions whenever possible due to bugfixes".
>>
>>36954341
>Idk who that is why do you always refer to mods by author name you weirdo
The package (Extra Bees/Trees, Botany, Genetics) is literally called Binnie's Mods you faggot.
>>
>>36954354
>interdependence
no
>alternative routes if you're having difficulties
yes
>>
>>36954361
Sugma
>>
>>36954341
Its back up?
>>
File: 2021-05-05_02.37.02.png (1.24 MB, 1280x972)
1.24 MB
1.24 MB PNG
>>36954341
also this is how prairie looks like right now with >MFR forest
>Suggest more biomes to be pruned (of Highlands and XLBiomes as well)
Any overlapping ones like Redwood Forest need to be picked and completely yeeted, since you're keeping world (and it SOMEHOW doesn't >mushroom island) breakage due to biome list change won't be noticed.
>>
File: 1617801176672.jpg (45 KB, 690x564)
45 KB
45 KB JPG
>identifiable user name
>don't want to change cause nostalgia
>>
>>36954388
do it faggot
>>
>>36954341
>https://github.com/ExtrabiomesXL/ExtrabiomesXL/wiki/List-of-Biomes
I vote nuke the entire mod, it's either "lol vanilla has it (e.g. forest hills, savannah, birch/pine forest)", "lol BoP has it better (lush redwood and redwood, BoP has better trees and podzol, temperate rainforest, even marsh)", or "not worth it in sight of #0 and #1" (meadow, mountain ridge). If not nuked, keep only the good stuff like aforementioned meadow and ridge.
>>
is there the modpacker so I dont have to redownload every update yet or is it still just bugnet doing everything
>>
>>36954479
There's a reason our updates have been exclusively serverside things- no packer. Once there's a packer there will be client updates.
>>
>>36954484
I await modpacker
>>
>>36954502
same, but until then the biggest thing you might need to do is disable a mod locally.
>>
File: 1599032312332.png (64 KB, 662x439)
64 KB
64 KB PNG
>>36954511
>>
>>36954511
Who likes fillies?
>>
>>36954511
>>36954515
you first
>>
File: 1611383624380.png (617 KB, 1000x1200)
617 KB
617 KB PNG
>>36954525
She likes fillies.
>>
>>36954511
Hello again Wall.
>>
File: yeet.png (3 KB, 398x90)
3 KB
3 KB PNG
>>36954551
rent free
>>
>>36954560
Woah! Glad there is no way to edit html right?
>>
>>36954589
see fags these are the people I deal with here, and they call me schitzo and they do this shit any and all opinions they disagree with "WALL WALL ITS WALL IGNORE CRAZY WALL" its not me bud. I am actually not smart enough to edit HTML
>>
I lied. Here are the numbers for the biomes. Thoughts?
> Alpine 3
Coniferous
Grove
Shield
Spruce Woods
Alps Forest
Alps

> Desert 3
Badlands
Dunes
Lush Desert
Mesa
Outback
Sahel

> Forest 2
Boreal
Deciduous
Maple Woods
Redwood Forest
Seasonal Forest
Woodland
HL Lowlands
HL Woodlands

> Swamp 3
Bayou
Bog
Fen
Lush Swamp
Wetland
Sludgepit

> Water 4
Tropics
Mangrove
HL Estuary
HL Tropical Islands

> Jungle 4
Bamboo
Rainforest
Temperate Rainforest
Tropical Rainforest
HL Tropics

> Mountains 3
Alps
Canyon
Crag
Mountain
HL Cliffs
HL Flying Mountains
HL Woodland Mountains
XL Ridge

> Grassy 2
Field
Garden
Heathland
Meadow
Orchard
Prairie
Savanna
Steppe
Thicket
HL Highlands
XL Meadow

> Snow 4
Frost Forest
Glacier
Icy Hills
Snowy Conifer
HL Snow Mountains

> Rare 1
Cherry Blossom
Fungi Forest
Hot Springs
Jade Cliffs
Mystic Grove
Oasis
Origin Valley
Sacred Springs
Silk Glades

The headers for each group are their incidence, and the headers are a rough interpretation of biome "type." Most of the biomes are BoP. The the ones that aren't are labeled HL for Highlands and XL for ExtraBiomesXL respectively. Also, Witchwood Biome is reduced to 2 and the two BoP ocean biomes are at 5.
>>
>>36954598
Yes wall, we are all aware of the experience of anonymous gaslighting.
>>
>>36954617
Looks good. No need to split hairs over this my man. Run it.
>>
>>36954625
heh maybe its just that GREEN ISN'T THERE COLOR
>>
>>36954617
there are alpine mountain AND snow biomes? fuck that's why there is so much snow
>>
File: yeet2.png (7 KB, 656x108)
7 KB
7 KB PNG
>>36954625
Rent free.
>>
>>36954646
good one
>>
>>36954637
Green is not a creative color
>>
>>36954617
Mangrove and Estuary are extremely similar. Origin Valley should be nuked because look at it, Oasis should be sub-biome of Dunes if the mod adding Dunes is kept instead of separate biome, looks a lot better than BoP Oasis. Sludgeiit, lush swamp, fen should existn't, you have Alps in there twice, Grassy needs to be reduced severely (also HL Steppe > BoP Steppe), ditto Snow (you have three "snow mountain" biomes in there, on top of already existing Alps).
>>36954645
Yep, don't forget vanilla snow biomes!
>>
>>36954656
>Origin Valley should be nuked
No you, Anon.
>>
File: twi confused.gif (549 KB, 512x512)
549 KB
549 KB GIF
Why are the biomes being changed if the world isn't being reset?
>>
>>36954654
REEE GREEN GOOD reeee

>>36954675
i dunno man
>>
File: temp..png (43 KB, 907x385)
43 KB
43 KB PNG
>>36954651
better one
>>
>>36954675
Because RTG is being disabled which means worldgen is going to be broken at the edge ANYWAY, so might as well get rid of the ugly, bad, duplicate or plain excessive biomes in the process.
>>
>>36954617
Speaking of which, you should REALLY make sure that the world with RTG off isn't being raped by mushroom islands (i.e. what happens if you have BoP but don't use BoP worldtype).
>>
>>36954706
I see, I'm just gonna find something else to play instead because this server is already fucked
>>
>>36954723
you weren't gonna play anyway
>>
>>36954733
I played it already and made a house dude
>>
>>36954656
>estuary
Gone
>Origin
Gone
>Dunes
The dunes + oasis looks shittier than BoP oasis. Kept.
>Biome groups with a lot of biomes
I'll trim the larger groups down a bit.
>>36954706
>>36954718
RTG is not going to be disabled.
>>36954341
Votes will either be keep or tie so for the sake of making it easier on the world it'll stay.
>>
>>36954745
>The dunes + oasis looks shittier than BoP oasis.
Eat a dick it looks better if you're not forcibly overriding it into ~rolling hills~.
>RTG is not going to be disabled.
And that's why the biomes look bad. Converting everything to 2D map no bueno.

Again, I am going to restate that Witchery's Spirit World doesn't care about RTG and generates biomes normally, move there if you want actual cliffs and overhangs and interesting terrain.

Also speaking about Biome Tweaker:
jade = forBiomes(67)
jade.set("grassColor", 4169276)
jade.set("foliageColor", 3314479)

Adjust biome ID (Jade Cliffs), stick that into BiomeTweaker/[arbitraryfilename].cfg, and add "arbitraryfilename.cfg" to BiomeTweaker.cfg "include":[] array.
>>
>>36954544
Try this image instead:
>>
>>36954662
based
>>
>>36954781
The trees are kinda lame and the landscape is barren. BoP Oasis just has more going on.
>spirit world
If that's a dimension it may need to be disabled since apparently the server doesn't like mod dims.
I'll throw the stuff in there next update.
>>
Server's down?
>>
>>36954789
The server has no problems with dimensions unless host REALLY fucked up, it's not 1.12.
>>
>>36954789
Spirit world is need for witchery progression
>>
>>36954825
>>36954856
Noted. Server going up
>also yeeted Kitchencraft for being a buggy worthless piece of shit
Goodnight horsefuckers.
>>
>>36954904
No more ponut?
>>
>>36954904
Bit late at night for me, will be on tomorrow morning my dude. I take it it's up 24 hours or nah?
>>
>>36955018
Yeah 24
>>
>>36954996
No Kitchencraft no ponuts
>>
>>36949288
lol youre a bigger baby than wall. please fuck off instead of him
>>
Terrain seems massively fixed.
Also found multiple oil spouts, so far only deep ocean.
>>
>see thread and think oh that could be cool, haven't played MC in forever
>thread is nothing but pure, condensed autism
So how's the solo experience for this pack? Or is it multiplayer focused?
>>
>>36955882
Thread is shit, server is comfy. The person going out of their way to shit up the thread doesn't actually play.
Solo is fine but there's a shared build area near spawn to make a town if you wanted to group up.
>>
>>36955882
For solo experience you'd be better served waiting a week or so until the bugs are ironed out.
>>
so how do you install the modpack
>>
>>36956364
Import the zip using MultiMC
>>
>>36956366
thanks, got it
>>
>>36954996
Not until tweakfags figure out Quadrum or CustomItems https://www.curseforge.com/minecraft/mc-mods/customitems/files/2227788 at least.
>>
>>36955551
would be nice, pedofags like proxy go I stay. most others even if annoying Id work around and still try to be a reasonable person. not with pedofags, colts fillies loli whatever, I mean if you guys really want some pedos playing on your serv go ahead nothing i can do
>>
>>36956438
Sweetie Belle has the best pussy.
>>
>>36956399
customitems seems very well documented, i blame curseforges broken ass search for why it didn't show up for me
have you confirmed it works with cauldron tho ? cuz i can't test that in SSP
>>
>>36956696
based fillyposter
>>
File: ff7.png (496 KB, 752x1063)
496 KB
496 KB PNG
>>36956696
rarity is coming for you pedofag
>>
was digital miner from mekanism voted out or is it just disabled?
>>
>>36956724
disabled by other tweakfag who was responsible for configs, and i'm not opposed to having it reenabled
>>
>>36956745
why tf would it get disabled while bc quarry is left enabled
>>
>>36956721
fag
>>36956724
that is retarded
>>
>>36956758
tweakerfag in charge on that was too busy sucking colt dick to get anything right
>>
>>36956758
you ask him, he is st0rm_fall on the serb
>>36956762
wrong, the other tweakerfag is responsible for configs
>>
>>36956438
>I mean if you guys really want some pedos playing on your serv go ahead nothing i can do
It's preferable to having you back, yes.
>>
>>36956821
I don't see how anyone can hate filly pussy.
>>
well it's not just digital miner that's disabled it's all oregen (except bc quarry of course)
>>
>>36956879
ah dont you love when someone in charge of the pack makes choices for everyone else despite the server being vote based
>>
>>36956910
So you're just going to keep being butthurt this whole server, huh?
>>
>>36956913
what do you want me to do?
>>
>>36956910
>hold votes
"Don't listen to people just do what you think is best."
>make arbitrary decisions
"Dude wtf what happened to the voting."
That being said I have no idea what the fuck a digital miner is and didn't know it was disabled so if people want it back we can look into putting it back next update I guess? Again like 99% of the shit in the pack is unfamiliar to me. I just want to farm chocobos and give people free power.
>>
>>36956916
Grow up, for starters.
And then stop being a massive asshole in the thread.
And while you're at it, promise to never have another meltdown and grief the server like you did before.
>>
>>36956917
Digital Miner is a fancy Mekanism quarry that lets you pick and choose which blocks it digs up. And if you flood it with RF it goes fast as fuck.
>>
>>36956917
I'm dying for power at the moment
>>
>>36956926
Yeah, last server was sort of a special case. I just got back from leave and was quarantined for 14 days so I was able to get a Mek turbine going within a week or two from launch. This time around I'm working full-time so it'll definitely be more slow-going from me personally. I'm doing what I can when I'm free, though.
>>
>>36956917
Stormfall did tell us that he disabled it, and i disagreed, but it was his assigned part of the work so hey
>>
>>36956965
Must've missed it I guess
>>
>>36956970
>have you confirmed customitems works with cauldron tho ?
what the verdict on this ?
>>
>>36956975
I don't know what that is. I dunno why it wouldn't though since pretty much everything else has worked. Keep in mind that what the server is running on is KCauldron, not Cauldron--it's supposed to be an updated version that supports pretty much everything. Haven't had any substantial issues yet except that thing with applecore.
>>
>>36956979
well, the reason Kitchencraft didn't work out on the serb but did in SP lies in the fact that it didn't mesh with cauldron
>>
>>36956986
Shit happens. I'll check later if it works.
>>
>>36956986
What exactly are you trying to add by the way?
>>
>>36956989
sweet
>>
>>36956717
I can't test that either and my opinion on bukkit and cauldron is "all my homies hate cauldron".
>>36956787
Literally who?
>>36956724
>>36956758
>>36956879
>>36956910
Going by >>36908189 the reason is "configfag is being autist about ore acquisition and wants you to slave away in the mines". And yes it's explicitly "fuck you no votes I want the serb to be tech autism with giant world holes".
>>36956917
First, 1.12 had digital miners, it's a auto-mining device that can pluck blocks (arbitrary, not just ores) from the world without exposing them, or replace them with other (also arbitrary) blocks. I've used it to clean up the volcano underground by replacing ores with stone.
>>36956994
Presumably the same stuff Kitchencraft had, i.e. ponuts and Balanced Tofu memes. Check both CustomItems and Quadrum by the way, they both can add custom food items.
>>
File: 2013-03-21_14.12.34.png (1.5 MB, 1280x972)
1.5 MB
1.5 MB PNG
A boooyutiful BC Quarry hole in the world, don't you agree?
>>
>>36956994
>ponuts
>the other pony foods i received art work for (hayfries, hayburger, horsemeat, zapp apple, muffin etc)
>corpse starch because automatable meat/milk/egg alternative
>jaffa cakes because i'm building the Jaffa Factory
>Iron Brew because rock and stone
>Fresh milk because fuck non-stackable milk in recipes
>Stackable water because fuck non-stackable water in recipes
>bacon pancakes, because i'm making bacon pancakes,take some bacon (which we already have) and I'll put it in a pancake (and also this was requested on serb by atleasttwo guys)

thats it, unless i get more requests or have other great ideas
>>
File: 2013-08-06_19.37.49.png (728 KB, 1280x972)
728 KB
728 KB PNG
So pretty! (it being underground is COMPLETELY optional, it's only there as courtesy to others and same server had PLENTY of complete holes).

>>36956994
Basically can you please tell stormfall that he is retarded for trying to tekkit the server up WITHOUT EVEN ASKING PEOPLE?
>>
>>36957025
yea sorry, i thought you were Bug without name turned on
>Literally who?
configfags IGN is st0rm_fall
>Presumably the same stuff Kitchencraft had, i.e. ponuts and Balanced Tofu memes.
Correct, see here
>>36957035
>>
>>36957032
yay
>>
>>36957035
Should also add mouseffin to ward against derpifags (and attract Snerpy and other lamias).
Meat/milk/egg is already automateable in several ways unless someone was a retard and turned off all ways to ranch stuff, the Balanced Tofu's recipe is a complete meme (same as Balanced Clay) and not useful.
Should also add Celestia's Pancakes (shaped recipe) and Luna's Pancakes (shapeless recipe using exact same ingredients).

Are you the one responsible for adding potato knishes, and if yes, why?
>>
>>36957055
i suggested the potato knishes mod, and it was voted in legitimately
>mouseffin
recipe and texture please
>Balanced Clay food
yea but i am also a 40K fag
>Celestia/Luna Pancakes
recipe and textures please
>>
Has anyone made mekanism teleporters yet?
At least one ponut still in the server craftable.
>>
>>36957068
can you make the recipes for things not complicated, some of the custom ones when they were here needed complicated crafting
>>
File: mouseffin.png (201 B, 16x16)
201 B
201 B PNG
>>36957068
>and it was voted in legitimately
Did people know that it's a meme mod with 4 extraneous items that have IC2's textures?

Also have a mouseffin.
>>36957092
It was either "lol have full saturation for nothing" with ponuts, or "haha literally balanced clay" with knockoff tofu.
>>
can't craft wireless crafting terminals no recipe for singularity
>>
>>36957129
don't know, don't care, they could've looked it up if they wanted to, it won its vote so it got on the serb
>>
okay, ultra autismo thread while i was asleep and/or busy this morning, let's break it down.
>Digital Miner disable
This is because it leaves literally no sign it was used in a chunk and has a wide radius. Even Ender Quarries make you mark out the size and replace the mined blocks with dirt automatically, giving a clear indicator some nigger has gone and dug all the ores.
>It's not to tekkit the server, you have other options than BC Quarries
>It's nothing against the miner itself, it actually serves a good function
>it's not to make you manually mine or set up esoteric methods like RC bore trains or Arcane Bores
>It just doesn't fucking mark where its been visibly somehow without operator intervention
If there was a (followed) gentleman's agreement to have it, say, mine all the gravel or something out of an area it oremined or use an obvious 'marker' block for replacements then we'd be fine and i have only minor 'the usual mek powerscaling' concerns.
now, other concerns:
>>36954996
No more special foods period due to KC dead, and it's a good chance alternatives break too because
>Cauldron
>>36957025
I didn't want people sitting on oreprinters day four, actually. We'll see if someone manages to shit one out tomorrow- if they don't, successful it was.
>>36957032
personal opinion: i like the quarryholes. Good place to make a bridge-based base. Not everyone's cup of tea, obviously.
>>36957129
The sat display was broken for KC foods, (un)surprisingly.
>>36957134
I'll look into it. No promises until a packer comes along. Also https://ftbwiki.org/Singularity this singularity?

Anything else?
>>
>>36957134
use the ME Condenser
>>
>>36957149
>>36957145

I'm retarded sry
>>
I think AA Oregon was disable d maybe turn back on? If you guys do get custom food working again plz no use AA stuff in recipes it makes it a pain in the ass to autocracy since knife
>>
>>36957160
AA dough is literally just two wheat crafted together, thats not hard, now is it ?
>>
File: 2020-01-19_18.27.43.png (440 KB, 1280x972)
440 KB
440 KB PNG
>>36957141
>they could've looked it up if they wanted to
Yeah fuck off, potato knishes should be yeeted off the server for being nothing but bloat.
>>36957145
>This is because it leaves literally no sign it was used in a chunk and has a wide radius.
Which is a complete non-issue if there's a plugin to track block changes (=can't grief with the miner) and there would be other methods to get ore that are not "mine it from the world".
>If there was a (followed) gentleman's agreement
Which you hadn't even TRIED to suggest, or vote on, you went straight to "lol no miner for you". You fucking dense retard.
Also by default it leaves holes in the world, which is as obvious as the ender quarry dirt; you have to go out of your way to feed it stone for complete "zombie pigmen sucked up all the ores" replacement.
> and it's a good chance alternatives break too because
Unlikely because KitchenCraft is broken shitcode by itself.
>I didn't want people sitting on oreprinters day four, actually.
And as a response you disabled them completely, good job (SARCASM)
Why do you even CARE about oreprinters? "Getting basic materials infinitely" doesn't change the server's longevity.
>personal opinion: i like the quarryholes.
You're mistaken and severely underestimate the EXTENT to which they can fuck up the world. There is absolutely nothing but admin action stopping someone from having a dozen quarries in sight of spawn, and it's going to be a LOT harder to fix than Plague's giant dick.
>The sat display was broken for KC foods, (un)surprisingly.
Both description and AppleCore?
>>36957177
AA needed a knife (that took damage) to make fries on 1.12 which was pretty obnoxious.
>>36957160
>I think AA Oregon was disable d maybe turn back on?
Given how bullshit that is (literally reconstructor, empty space, empty space that formation and annihilation planes face set to export stone blocks and import ore, DONE YOU HAVE INFINITE ORE), even I am against JUST turning it back on. Gate it behind something that can only be gotten with OTHER oregens, e.g. a custom BM meteor/custom excavator lode (also make it infinite). I think Orechid also can generate arbitrary non-worldgen ores, but not sure about Laser Drill.
>>
>>36957195
>4 items
>bloat
ahh yes

>AA fries
AA Dough was literally the only AA item used in th ecustom foods
>>
Well in endgame ore gen is needed. So much to build yet not enough ore
>>
>>36957217
Just add EE bro. Time gate that ore gen.
>>
>>36957216
>4 items that have absolutely no purpose and only exist because "haha meme" and "haha these idiots don't even check what the mods they vote on are"
>AA Dough was literally the only AA item used in th ecustom foods
First, oredict, second, I was pointing out what wall is complaining about.
>>36957223
no
>>
Shimmer ponut had used cheese I think. The rarity one used a diamond nugget. Insane recipes. All did same food. But none of this matters now since no custom food mod right?
>>
>>36957256
I mean all filled same amount of food bar. Sorry big headache hard to think rn. Might be sick or something
>>
>>36957195
I like quarry holes as well, but keep it far from spawn
>>
>>36957256
Should've used bacon, and any kind of gem (including BoP) respectively. Also, emeralds are cheap in modded.
>>
>>36957266
Same. Also ponut should be

Bread, suger and extra character specific item.. if you guys want I could make more food textures again
>>
>>36957234
>4 items that have absolutely no purpose
food, they are food
>>
>>36957195
You screech a lot for someone who doesn't play.
>>
>>36957256
ohh yeah, but AA cheese, is still just one milk bucket crafted
>>36957268
hmm, thats actually better, will change it to that IF CustomItems works out
>>
>>36957300
ok nice, any food textures u want me to make? its fun! usually.. supply image will turn into 16x16 texture, no more ponut requests plz we have enough
>>
>>36957287
Vanilla has enough food already. Absolutely. No. Purpose.
>>
Does the server still have an insane amount of modded ores and few vanilla ores?
>>
Anyone have an eye of ender or blaze powder?
Not on at the moment, cat was whining for attention.
>>
>>36957307
the purpose is fun! for 'rp' for factorys for stores just maybe u want ur pony to life off a diet of entirely hay burgers, thats called the a twilight sparkle run
>>
>>36957312
Still few vanilla ores, but modded ores have been turned down.
>>
>>36957320
That doesn't affect the chunks already generated though does it?
>>
>>36957324
only new ones
>>
>>36957314
Not at the moment. Fortress should have the blaze spawner still if you want to farm. Or setup bees or infuse glowstone powder with unstabilized redstone liquid.
>>
>>36957324
Yes, because Sey didn't want to mess with retrogen. If you want vanilla ores, I recommend BC-Quarrying various beautiful landmarks in overworld or digging up a few Hollow Hills in TF.
>>
So is this an isolated clique type thing or are newcomers welcome?
>>
File: file.png (42 KB, 1118x838)
42 KB
42 KB PNG
>>36957865
>>
>>36957865
feel free to hop in, just don't be a cunt
>>
>>36957865
You'll be welcome as long as you don't piss off 80% of us or so. We also 'have' 'rules' but I'm fairly sure we tend to just tell people they are dickpickles in this thread unless it is really bad and fairly clearly malicious.

Basically, it is REALLY hard to fuck up here.
>>
anybody started building train systems yet?
>>
>6 people playing
I thought this would be a bit more active for a new server
>>
>>36957929
It's on the list but that's a lot of resources to do.
Right now we're still building up the spawn town.
>>
>>36957933
It's the middle of the day on a weekday. Some people on the board do have jobs or at least other hobbies.
>>
>>36957929
I built a coal coke oven for creosote near the nether portal exit before passing out now that we have glorious clay. Next up would be setting up power systems down there for making steel, and a factory for rails, along with crafting an anchor block so it doesn't unload when nobody's in the area and pause.

>>36957933
brought it up but a few people I know are busy with other minecraft servers or want 1.12+ instead of 1.7.10, and we have day jobs.
>>
>>36957955
>>36957959
Yeah I guess so, it's night time where I live
>>
Hey are you guys mostly doing solo grinds to interact with all the mods or are we mostly doing community-pool rapid-growth?
>>
I found a desert, a mere 7500 blocks north of spawn
>>
File: 1620155241620.png (833 KB, 795x831)
833 KB
833 KB PNG
>>36957959
you know people irl that like pone?
>>
Found an ocean too, x 1000, z -8300
>>
>>36957933
Horsecraft has always been a lowish pop averaging server from what I've seen while I played. The first night we had 12 people on and I don't expect it to go any higher than that.
>>
>>36958313
Damn, I was hoping this would be a nice big vibrant server, but I guess the cross section of people who like both modded minecraft and ponies is slim
>>
>>36958333
So not only is Horsecraft Horsefuckers + Minecraft, it also is modded Minecraft and to that end it's pretty exclusively tech autism. I've said a few times that I don't have any familiarity with tech mods despite having been playing modded MC for years now and it still rings true. I'm sure there are people that like horses and minecraft and maybe even mods here and there but the techautism and lack of world cohesion probably scares them away. This isn't just a modded problem though, because the vanilla server is pretty much just a normal minecraft server with some horse elements mixed in. But yeah, if you're looking for a massive population, both horse and modded minecraft have been on the downswing for quite some time. To my knowledge, Horsecraft and Ponibest are the only horse-themed MC servers that still exist (besides maybe some private servers or whatever) but I'd be surprised if we could ever hit the 20 person cap and sustain people for any length of time.
>>
>>36958333
though i prefer a small tight-knit group then a big nameless one
>>
>>36958474
Eh, people here are too abrasive for me
>>
>>36958507
>Too abrasive
>/mlp/
Nigger
>>
>>36958507
I don't like it but I also can't really disagree.
It's slightly different in game, but it is still the same group of autists.
>>
>>36958507
what do you expect me to do huh? suck your cock?
>>
>>36958507
i mean yeah, what do you expect? but you have a point, stops me from playing as well
>>
>>36958507
I think it would be a stretch to call anyone a 'friend', it's more of a very long co-op game that's disbanded when it's finished

Mixed with lots and lots of nigger-words
>>
>server ded
gg. Was fun while it lasted.
>>
>>36959178
Weird. I'll see what happened.
>>
>>36959178
>>36959184
it go down?
>>
>>36959188
Up. Let me know if it goes down again. Host is working on an auto-restart script that'll get pushed at some point.
>>
>>36959193
you tested CustomItems yet ?
>>
>>36959406
No fag. I was busy all day with army shit and now I'm drunk. I'll test it tomorrow.
>>
>>36959415
aight
>>
>>36948852
test
>>
>>36959415
>being an armyfag
Shoulda joined the Navy. It sucks just as much but at least you're not Army.
>>
Autism craft bumps
>>
File: 1605029527147.png (97 KB, 632x858)
97 KB
97 KB PNG
>server go boom
>>
>>36960317
I saw an enderman before the server crashed.
Coincidence?

I think not.
>>
>>36960355
>Enderman
Tall
Black
Steal everything
Get angry when you look at them
Can't swim
>>
File: cantplay.gif (141 KB, 582x400)
141 KB
141 KB GIF
Someone give bug PTSD and get the fucking server back up
>>
>>36960405
Ha funny horsey hit the server that's now gonna help
>>
File: 6144598 small.png (511 KB, 1243x1024)
511 KB
511 KB PNG
>>36960405
Hey it worked.
Good job derphorse.
>>
>>36960832
Wait nevermind, it's dead again.
>>
Server back up. I will see if I can get that auto restart script back up and running after work today cause this was the kinda shit I wanted to avoid.
>>
>>36960927
What's the crash log? You want to not have crashes in the first place as opposed to autorestarting after them.
>>
morning horsecraft autists
>>
when custom food gonna be added? what kind of food?
>>
>>36948852
get out of my head get out of my head
>>
File: Untitled.png (792 KB, 1907x979)
792 KB
792 KB PNG
Hey, I've been high and low looking for Chocobos to tame, doesn't seem like they spawn in the overworld and if they do it's super ultra rare. Only one I found was a purple one in the End that threw itself into the fucking void. Bug, could you just slap down a few of the basic ones in the spawn town when you're on?
>>
>>36960959
Am I under arrest?
>>
>>36961537
No the hofficer just thinks you're being real suspicious and should give your ID.
>>
>>36961518
>quake pro
They spawn in the following biomes according to config:
>spawnBiomes = Extreme Hills,Extreme Hills Edge,Forest,ForestHills,Jungle,JungleHills,Plains,Swampland,Taiga,TaigaHills,Ice Mountains,Ice Plains,Hell
howEVER BiomeTweaker tells me they either have custom spawning mechanism, or ARE NOT assigned to actually spawn in those biomes.
>>
>>36961578
>>quake pro
Anything less actually makes my eyes hurt.
>>
add bibliocraft plz
>>
>>36960934
Yeah, I'll have to look the next time it crashes. I keep forgetting.
>>36961518
>>36961578
I'll have a look at the config real quick.
>>
>>36962053
>Yeah, I'll have to look the next time it crashes. I keep forgetting.
Do you not have access to "crash-reports" folder?
>>
>>36962059
Forgot it existed. Here's the latest one:
https://pastebin.com/JeikmE1K
>>
Added chocobos to all the "grassy" biomes and upped the spawn rate. Let me know if they still feel super rare.
Quick restart to apply those changes and temporarily disable clearlag (since it's apparently eating a bunch of shit.)
>>
>>36962053
>Next time it crashes
>>
>>36962074
gib flowers from ars magica they don't spawn cuz no deserts (needs vanilla)
>>
>>36962084
THIS we need them, for something I dont rememebr what
>>
>>36962074
Can you take a look at the oregen mods to see if something is turning off RFTools Dimensional Shard Ore? It's pretty rare so I might just be missing it.
>>
>>36962068
Short version: Some stupid TE is not compatible with Calculator's RF transfer.
Long version: Whatever Flux Plug at 236,203,-5 is pushing power into is crashing shit, and it will keep crashing shit as long as that particular build doesn't change and unless you turn on an option to remove erroring TEs (DON'T DO THAT IT PREVENTS FIXING THESE CRASHES).
>>36962074
>since it's apparently eating a bunch of shit.
kek
Why do you even have clearlag right now? Server has Buildcraft which means items on the ground are deleted in 60 server-seconds (instead of 300) unless forcibly prevented from being removed.
>>36962084
Note that next time you can fix AM2 being retarded about biomes (TC doesn't care and spawns his cinders) by switching the vanilla biome OVERRIDE in BoP config to "false".
>>
>>36962097
Dimensional Shards seem to be enabled with a rarity of 4
>>36962084
Sure
>>36962099
>crash report
I'll see what's happening there
>clearlag
I've never used buildcraft. I'll just leave clearlag disabled then.
>am2
I'll turn the override off then.
>>
>>36962099
Actually, I'm pretty sure Climate Control overrides individual biome mod settings.
>>
>>36962141
>I'll see what's happening there
Don't forget to show screenshots.
>I've never used buildcraft.
You need to know how it works as opposed to just using to know that it does this (because of BC pipes' propensity of spilling if built wrong).
>>36962148
BiomeTweaker says Desert biome is overridden.
>"Class": "biomesoplenty.common.biome.overridden.BiomeGenBOPDesert",
It's not about individual biome mod settings.
>>
File: 1616244764926.png (981 KB, 5000x7145)
981 KB
981 KB PNG
Horsefuckers are welcome to play! Its a great server barring a few quirks, but everyone's pretty happy.
>>
File: 2021-05-06_14.32.34.png (664 KB, 1920x1027)
664 KB
664 KB PNG
>>36962163
The biome override setting in biomegen was just disabled for every vanilla biome but BoP biome finder can't find any of them so I don't know if it affected anything or not
Also, this is apparently what is causing the crash according to the coords you posted. No idea why.
>>
>>36962326
Either it decides to fuck up due to backfeed from the Mek energy cell, or it's fucking up and showing coordinates for TRANSMITTER while the actual thing crashing is the RECEIVER fuck knows where.

Well that or mek cells are for some reason forge multiparts i.e. can share a block with Covers.
>>
File: 2021-05-06_15.37.06.png (454 KB, 1920x1027)
454 KB
454 KB PNG
Since I'm going to miss shit in the thread most likely you can now leave mod/config requests for next restart at the BOARD. Still trying to figure out how to do mod suggestions but I figure this is probably a decent way to keep track of stuff until someone comes up with something better.
>>
Techguns when?
Or do people not like getting killed by minigun zombies?
>>
>>36962477
never
>>
>>36962477
Shit textures, shit balance, chock-full of bugs, >enemy mods
>>
>>36962529
There are 800 different endgame swords and bows that can 1shot/2shot every mob so it isn't really that imperative.
>>
>>36962538
>haha sit in a bunker covering everything with (magnum) torches until you can reach the endgame weapons and armor so you're not gangraped by techguns armed zombies
>>
>>36962547
Anon no one plays Minecraft for the combat. I wasn't arguing for techguns, I was saying that they're redundant.
>>
>>36962573
Clearly people who want techguns play MC for either combat or guns (which are for combat anyway). So we agree, but for different reasons.
>>
>>36962547
Also, correction: I have recalled that TECHGUNS ENEMIES IGNORE SPAWN RULES (i.e. can spawn in magnum torched areas).
Do you want a comfy horseserver, or do you want Cataclysm: Dark Days Ahead?
>>
>>36962615
does anybody actually enjoy playing like this?
>>
>>36962615
>CDDA
based
>>
>>36962634
I mean, there are players for Blood & Bones, Revolution 3, and even bullshit like DDSS and RLCraft (and any pack with Advent of Ascension), so yes.
It's just that "players who enjoy that" does not particularily intersect with "horsecraft players", and what little intersection there is can just go and deal with lacking their bullshit enemy mods.
>>36962654
It also would need TFC for correct innawoods experience and davinci's vessels for vehicle building.
>>
>>36962615
Horsecraft "Equestria Lost" Edition? wasteland post nuclear? no not FoE shit.. that could be fucking cool
>>
>>36962664
>>36962873
Not a modfag but a prospect of a more down-to-earth, survival-focused pack sounds interesting, stronger mobs with weaker players, Ponies vs The Wild
>>
>>36962886
That's... really hard to do in Minecraft. You can only go so far with how dangerous mobs are before it just becomes a bullshit unnecessary death. RLCraft tried this and that pack is a piece of shit meme game.
>>
>>36962904
Oh no, not RLCraft type shit, Ive tried it and it was a disaster
>>
>>36962904
RLCraft didn't try dangerous mobs, it tried
>haha look at this streamer sucker die again to shit
Try older packs designed for survival, like aforementioned Blood'n'Bones.
>>36962886
Again, pretty much requires rewriting basic MC mechanics, and I'm not aware of any mods but TFC (which is a complete overhaul, going from unga bunga caveman to early iron age) that do, for example, increased HP reserve so it's not retarded Also causes funny things with stuff that does flat damage, like railcraft crushers going from "lethal" with 20 HP to "barely tickles" with TFC's base 1000 + having damage types so that for example skeletons laugh at arrows (piercing) but get smashed by clubs and maces (blunt).

When all you have is 20 HP with single-variable damage and armor, you can't make an interesting "stronger mobs and weaker players" situation, you always get either OP players (regular MC) or OP mobs (Infernal Mobs).
>>36962873
Fuck wasteland, it's stupid and Regrowth already did it better (with zero bullshit mobs, its premise is "100% of the world is Wasteland biome, all ores have been stolen by zombie pigmen into the Nether, go ex nihilo it up").
>>
hows the autism on the server?
>>
>>36963167
Wall plays take a guess
>>
>>36963244
So much for
>>36949219
>>36949261
>>36951368
>>36951476
>>
>>36963271
well if you didn't know you don't play either
>>
File: 1618179182901.jpg (52 KB, 750x675)
52 KB
52 KB JPG
>>36963244
the good kind of autism or the fucking annoying kind?
>>
>>36963319
Depends on the day really
>>
File: 1596649812301.jpg (143 KB, 1200x1536)
143 KB
143 KB JPG
>>36963319
Right now its fun.
>>
Autismcraft bump
>>
File: 1614385962515.png (347 KB, 460x700)
347 KB
347 KB PNG
>>36964144
>>
>>36964144
>The only people with time on their hands to play minecraft here are emotionally stunted man children with nothing going on in their lives.
I am neither of those, projection much?
>hey are unbearable to talk to. You absolutely have to talk to and interact with them at all time
I have been on for 2 days and none of it was extraordinary. People talking about minecraft while playing minecraft. Or sitting in silence working on whatever.
>If you don't play the way they want you to play they will hate you and continuously talk shit about you
I haven't seen any shit talking except against autistic faggots spewing sewage all over the thread.
>spoiler
I don't think I'm the angry one here, Anon.
>>
File: baitzkrieg.jpg (52 KB, 1000x584)
52 KB
52 KB JPG
>>36964144
>>
blocky bump
>>
>>36964153
Low poly cup
>>
Can somebody please explain to me what I do with the zip? I have never been on this server before.
>>
>>36965603
>leave ZIP how it is
>Download and install 'MultiMC' client
>pair the client with your Minecraft account
>click "Add Instance" in the top left
>navigate to the ZIP
>it will install for you, launch the instance and the server info should already be in your servers tab
>>
>>36965636
Can you please give links to multiMC and advice on hI have never heard of any of these.ow to install this stuff?
>>
>>36965648
Just look up MultiMc download from the website. There is a new instense (?) Button in the upper left of program. Do install from .zip

Horsecraft installed. Just sign in on the multimc launcher to Minecraft account. Hopefully you have a java account not microdick. Can't help with that
>>
>>36965658
When you say "do install from .zip", do you mean extract or a button on the website?
>>
It wants my email and password and I gave it the correct ones but it failed.
>>
Oh fuck this shit, I don't feel like playing if the way to get in is going to treat me like this, I'm going to just uninstall everything and forget my time was even wasted.
>>
>>36965663
install from zip is on the launcher
>>36965695
oh well if you are going to be like that
>>
>>36965728
What do you mean "install from zip on the launcher"?
>>
File: look.png (123 KB, 1673x762)
123 KB
123 KB PNG
>>36965744
>>
>>36965744
I think he meant that you should click "add instance" then go to "import from zip" and either paste the directory of the zip file or browse it.
>>
>>36965763
yeah i missremembered names
>>
>>36965695
Have you tried not being a boomer? If you can't figure out how to properly set up a launcher on your own with a fifth graders understanding of the right keywords for a search engine you probably won't do well with a bunch of tech mods.
>>
>>36965783
Now thats the attitude I expect from horsecraft
>>
File: Screenshot (6).png (12 KB, 541x526)
12 KB
12 KB PNG
>>36965761
>>36965763
Okay, this is where I am at.
>>
>>36965805
turn max memory up to 4gigs
>>
>>36965786
Anon none of the problems this guy is talking about is really all that unique. All of them can be fixed by just using fucking google. 4chan is not your personal tech support.
>>
>>36965829
that really is the issue
>>
I don't mind new people.
However if you're going to be a snowflake you can fuck right off.
Asking for help is fine. Being offended is not.
>>
>>36965822
UH.. same shit.
>>
>>36965862
do I have to hoof hold you through this? are you old enough to be on this website? are you mentally ill?
>>
>>36965869
I mean I only had my PC for about 2 months almost. But please do not hold me with hoofs.
>>
>>36965903
ok ok, turn max memory allocation to 4 gigs, find out what 4 gigs is in mb and put that there
>>
>>36965903
>>36965945
>>
>>36965951
I have the exact same shit.
>>
Has anyone found a good source of sand that isn't a billion miles away from spawn?
>>
>>36966010
cobblestone in crusher machine
>>
>>36966017
Eugh fuck that
>>
File: 1620271968123.jpg (40 KB, 500x500)
40 KB
40 KB JPG
>>36965695
>>
>>36966051
MMMM, PIXELS GO CRONCH.
>>
File: hotdog.png (523 KB, 1398x861)
523 KB
523 KB PNG
>>36966056
>>
>>36966076
>>
File: c73.png (367 KB, 600x700)
367 KB
367 KB PNG
>>36966139
>>
>>36966152
>>
Server trying to die, but won't die
>>
>>36966214
it died
>>
>>36966216
It says its up with 5 in it, but keeps timing out trying to join.
>>
>>36966220
yeah I aint there anymore, so it would have gone to 4

it broke
>>
File: 1597652177918.jpg (92 KB, 623x520)
92 KB
92 KB JPG
>>36966224
I was just getting my AE computer system going and having a blast doing it. Damn
>>
File: n08A8NO.jpg (54 KB, 600x805)
54 KB
54 KB JPG
I need horse blocks
>>
>>36966283
Withdrawal setting in
>>
>>36966289
Hug plushie
Hug plushie
Only way to cope
>>
>>36966309
>>36966309
>>36966309
New thread

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.