[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/mlp/ - Pony

[Advertise on 4chan]

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 2b588e1806e3.jpg (61 KB, 375x500)
61 KB
61 KB JPG
...At night, Ivan, sweetly chatting with the hedgehog, which he had previously saved, sees the outline of the mare and throws the rope into a misty cloud. Suddenly the rope tightens, and the mare begins to carry him across the fields and meadows...

>https://kinogo.biz/38612-konek-gorbunok.html
turn on adblock or ublock for best experience
>https://u.smutty.horse/mawulhezjxz.txt
download lnk
>>
>>36947476
i love donkey ears
i wish we had gotten a donkey show
wait, that didn't come out right
>>
>>36947476
well, that animation looks pretty awesome, and that poni looks nice, reminds me of Donkey from Shrek
>>
>>36947476
>modern russian cinema
How bad is it?
>>
>>36947591
use the first link anon, be the explorer of unknown
>>
>>36947476
I saw the russian trailer a while ago. I haven't been able to find any info about an english dub.
Title should be "upon the magic roads".
>>
>>36947822
there likely isn't one
>>
Just watched it on
KinoGo.se / KinoGo.la
Feels rushed plotwise. The animation is made by Sony/ColumbiaPic, feels ok. The Humpbucked Konek is great.
>>
>>36947591
Trying to ape hollywood despite the best russian movies being complete departures from the mainstream:
>Stalker
>Solaris
>Kin-Dza-Dza
>Dva Kapitana(Two captains)

If you want good modern russian cinema, I'd recommend:
>Quiet flows the don(2015)
>Ottyepel(doubly so if you like milfs)
>Denj Radio
>What men are talking about(a bit normalfaggy but overall a good watch)
>>
>>36947476
Russian fairytales are moronic. A guy just jumps into a pot of boiling water and then becomes a chad, I mean what the actual fuck? Or how about the retard that spends his life learning a spell to seduce a woman but when he masters it she's old so he rejects her and causes her to turn into an evil witch. That's the mentor figure by the way.
>>
>>36948211
>fairytales are moronic*
FTFY
>>
>>36948211
>A guy just jumps into a pot of boiling water and then becomes a chad
Russian Obelix?
>>
>>36948288
No like the knyaz wants to execute this guy because he got his girl, so he forces him to jump into a pot of boiling water, but then some shit happens and he emerges a chad. The knyaz sees this and jumps into the pot aswell, but all that happens is that he dies being boiled alive. Fairy tales are kind of metal now that I think about it.
>>
>>36948302
>Fairy tales are kind of metal now that I think about it.
Always have been.
The really old ones are hardcore as fuck. Nuparents wouldn't read that shit because it would make em cry.
>>
>>36948316
Yeah, shit like Naruto has unironically ruined a generation of men. Give kids some gore, let them grow some thick skin.
>>
>>36948189
not sure about Two Captains but others are indeed great
>>
For the record, you can actually download the movie in hd from kinogo, just select "Плeep №2 ►" in the player, and you should get a download button.
In case it doesn't work, here's a reupload:
https://gofile.io/d/wTh0tj
>>
File: daybreaker24.jpg (179 KB, 800x831)
179 KB
179 KB JPG
>>36948189
Also, I'd like to add a few movies to the modern cinema list:
>Pecularities of the national hunt
>Pecularities of fishing
>Hello we're your roof(super low budget but a riot)
>Where the fern blooms(tv series, pretty hot witch)
>Master and margarita(don't watch the master parts, the best parts are the ones about the devil and jesus)
>Idiot(the first episode here is amazing, the acting is top notch)
>>
>2021
The poster looks fucking horrifying
I don't know if it's just nostalgia talking, but I genuinely don't see any reason not to just watch the 1975 or even 1947 versions
>>
So, anybody actually watched it?
>>
>>36947476
Russian review
>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F5VkMpK5kWc
>>
>>36947476
g5 already being broadcast in russia?
>>
>>36948321
>Give kids some gore
If Invincible is any indication of animation trends, your might actually get your wish.
>>
>>36948189
>Ottyepel
I got no results searching for that. Link?
>>
>>36950991
I just did a quick google and apparently it's usually transliterated as "Ottepel". There's a movie and a series. (Not that anon and I don't know anything at all about TV/cinema so I have no idea which he was talking about.)
>>
>>36947476
kys already, slavnigreto
>>
>>36951369
Silence, nyx.
>>
>>36950991
>>36951072
I'm talking about the tv series. It's the one where a director tries to make the movie his closest friend wrote before commiting suicide.
>>
It's shit.
>>
>>36947476

>https://stpetersburg-guide.com/folk/gorbunok.shtml
>if he wished, but he should never part with the pony, who would be a true and loyal friend. Ivan agreed because he liked the idea of having the pony as a friend
>[...]
>Poor Ivan left the palace in tears and told the humpbacked pony of his problem. The pony offered to help, saying: "The tasks here are really quite small, and I'll assist you with them all. First place in separate troughs millet and wine, then we'll get going and you'll be fine."

How much did MLP:FiM rip off from this?
>>
>>36950249
The fur is too high quality for this to be G5.
>>
>>36947476
>chatting with the hedgehog
Are we sure this isn't the next Sonic movie?

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.