[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/mlp/ - Pony

[Advertise on 4chan]

Name
Spoiler?[]
Options
Comment
Verification
4chan Pass users can bypass this verification. [Learn More] [Login]
Flag
File[]
  • Please read the Rules and FAQ before posting.
  • There are 120 posters in this thread.

08/21/20New boards added: /vrpg/, /vmg/, /vst/ and /vm/
05/04/17New trial board added: /bant/ - International/Random
10/04/16New board for 4chan Pass users: /vip/ - Very Important Posts
[Hide] [Show All]

Janitor acceptance emails will be sent out over the coming weeks. Make sure to check your spam box!

Self-serve ads are available again! Check out our new advertising page here.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 1619196919370.png (1.09 MB, 1600x1200)
1.09 MB
1.09 MB PNG
y'all are a bunch of lazy fucks edition

Fallout Equestria, a story that bleeds two franchises together to build something magical. On one side, you have death, destruction, decay, and misery - on the other, you have ponies. Doesn't sound like it should mix? You'd be surprised. When the world around you is wasteland, all you're left with is hope, and as we all know, ponies can do spectacular things with just a little hope.
Previous thread: >>36848197

Read Fallout Equestria by Kkat to appreciate the setting that many writers have then lent upon after being so captivated by the wonders.

The original story which spawned its own fandom can be found here: http://www.fimfiction.net/story/119190/

These next four stories comprise the rest of what is considered "the big 5", alongside the original. They were biggest hitters early in the fandom, be it for having started before many others, their length, or overall quality.

Project Horizons:
https://www.fimfiction.net/story/208056/

Pink Eyes:
https://www.fimfiction.net/story/931/

Murky Number Seven:
https://www.fimfiction.net/story/47300/

Heroes:
https://www.fimfiction.net/story/662/

Though, a reminder; just because these are the most well known, that isn't to say that there aren't other stories out there! There are many hidden gems that simply don't get the love they deserve purely because people don't give them the chance. Why not open your heart and try to find a new favorite? Anons are absolutely welcomed and encouraged to return with fic discussion of even the most obscure fics!

Fan games:

Fallout Equestria: Remains is a Fallout Equestria Rouge like. It is the best thing to come of the fandom recently. Seriously go play it https://foe-remains.gitlab.io/main_en.html

Balefire Blues is a Hearts of Iron IV mod. In it you take control over various FoE factions seeking to conquer the wasteland. steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=2307988796

Ashes Town is a derivative of Pony Town in the Fallout Equestria universe.
>>
>>36902687
reminder that wasteland heroes are by default mare-munching dykes
>>
>>36902687
Bump

Bloody Talons will Resume tomorrow
>>
>>36902687
Has anyone done a ponified fallout 76-ish story?
>>
>>36902994
I didn't even know fallout 76 had a story.
>>
>>36902994
https://www.fimfiction.net/stories?q=Fallout+Equestria+76
Take your pick, they're probably all shit.
>>
>>36903052
Fallout 76 have story with the bad ending.
There wasn't Chosen One to stop the scorchbeast plague and everyone died.
>>
>>36902712
No they aren't. That's just bad writing.
>>
File: 1648506.png (784 KB, 2292x2792)
784 KB
784 KB PNG
>>36902712
what about this cutie?
>>
File: 2099091.jpg (148 KB, 1280x853)
148 KB
148 KB JPG
>>36902994
>fallout 76
>>
>>36903600
Who is that?
>>
>>36903631
kek
>>
>>36903631
Roulette, she's straight.
Here's the story:
https://www.fimfiction.net/story/395130/fallout-equestria-red-36#page/3
>>
>>36903651
>she's straight.
Now that's a welcome rarity.
>>
I'd like to read FoE, but I can't stare at a computer screen for a lot of time. Where I can get the PDF?
>>
>>36903983
You can download a pdf from Fimfic I think
>>
>cringe thread
>>
>>36903606
I'm sure adding some pony can make it infinitely better.
>>
>>36904097
Ponies make everything better
>>
>>36904171
>>
>>36902687
I have to ask, are there people who actually enjoy the original FoE story on its own merits, or is it just the world and all the side-stories it spawned, with maybe a little nostalgia appeal for people who read it way back in 2012 or whenever it was written? I'm asking because I was finally talked into reading it, and so far I'm finding it to be completely terrible. I really don't get why this story is so highly regarded.
>>
>>36904773
>are there people who actually enjoy the original FoE story on its own merits
Somewhat. It does have some interesting world building here and there. And it plays the desire of rebuilding Equestria to the paradise it once was again pretty well. Though I'm not a fan of overly done violence and related grimdark stuff. And there's way too much dykery and faggotry in almost all of the stories. Make of that what you will.
>>
>>36904777
>way too much dykery
That's just a side effect of the show, what with the skewed gender ratio, particularly in season 1. "Everything is lesbians" was pretty prevalent back in the day, and personally, I can just shrug and say "ponies aren't humans"
>>
>>36904773
I read it back in 2015 when it was just finished and I really liked it. It made me feel like complete shit, which is how a post-apocalyptic setting with suffering ponies SHOULD make you feel, and it was very satisfying seeing the characters conquer the wasteland and grow as they did. The ending left some room for more stories which is nice, and in general it's just a good story.
I enjoyed it enough to go check out PH after I was done, and that's where I stopped. Blackjack's journey is way too much, and the original was already more than enough.

TL;DR
Yes, I do enjoy the original on its own merits.
>>
>>36904806
It didn't faze me much in the original fic. But it set a very bad staple for the spinoffs, as almost every author follows the trend and turns the protagonist into a dyke or a faggot. PH is perhaps the worst offender in this, but by far not the only one. One wonders how the wasteland will ever be repopulated when the best of their generations all turn themselves into genetic dead ends.
>>
>>36904777
The violence and grimdark stuff I find to be mostly over the top and silly, but that's not even the main thing I don't like about it. Like I'm in the mid twenties chapter-wise and it's only just now beginning to develop the faint semblance of a plot. Most of the story so far has just been this annoying dyke protagonist going on pointless dungeon crawls. A couple of the side characters feel like they could be interesting if the author developed them a little but he mostly seems interested in making his overpowered protagonist look cool.

>>36904808
Maybe I'll feel differently about it when I've read the whole thing, but like I said I'm about midway through it and it's mostly been a chore to read so far.
>>
File: best Pip.png (144 KB, 676x694)
144 KB
144 KB PNG
>>36902687
Threadly reminder that bi Pip is best Pip
>>
>>36904840
Why do you want a mare who munches another mare's pussy?
>>
>>36904868
becuase she can please my marefreind while i buck her
>>
Welcome (or welcome back) to Bloody Talons! A CYOA about a buff young griffiness, former raider warlord, and all around killing machine who has realized how empty and pointless her life has been, and has left her life as a raider behind in order to find a real purpose in life.

We're the mysterious voices in the back of her head, so we're in this ride together with our heroic(?) protagonist, for better or worse. She is us and we are her, (try not to think about it too much, it makes our head hurt, just roll with it).

Our story exists in an AU where LittlePip got her brains blown out by the bridge on her first night out of the stable, and we looted her PipBuck off her.

We're at a Crossroads in our life, and it's up to us to figure out what we make of ourselves as we search for our purpose in this dead world.

Archive: (coming once I'm done with final exams, I swear, check previous thread for the time being)
>>
>>36904979

>>36897603
>>36897717
>>36897809
>>36897828
>>36899639
>>36900048
>>36901319
(>for helping get Velvet Remedy back
yeah be prepared to drag her kicking and screaming. It's not like you leave a stable unless you really don't want to be there.
But shit if it means her help it's not like we aren't on a path to finding one eventually anyway.)
(The bat has even worse social skills than we do. Fascinating. The answer to her question is "we'd love to, but no". We can't promise her a pipbuck because we don't know for sure where to get it, and giving promises that we don't know how to keep is not how Talon's honor work, I think. But we can try a lead or two, and if we'll stumble upon an unattended pipbuck in our travels, then the bat can keep it. Good enough? Please don't cry, please don't cry.

Ask the bat if she actually killed the shopkeep. The matter of her reputation aside, catching the real murderer may give us lots of respect from Calamity. No, we don't NEED his respect. It's more like, right-and-wrong kind of a thing. Somebody doesn't respect us, and it feels wrong, and we can't just scream at him until he starts respecting us. That's all there is to say about it.)
(Yup, she ran into some slavers shortly after leaving the stable and provided medical aid to one of them and she can sing, so she is a tentative member of their group now.

In regards to the pipbuck question? She would be third in line currently, and it's going to take a while to find them.

Seriously though, Spritebot. If you see another that is playing instrumental music or is silent, try talking to it. Good chance the one on the other side is listening)
(We can't promise her one, but we can promise to help her find one.)
(If she wants us dead, she can program the security system to reactivate after some delay.)
(Eh, then we'll pop the bomb collar)
(>risk getting shot in the back with tech fuckery
Pfft, what? The plan is to give her full control over the most sophisticated weapon of destruction in the region. You really think there's a safe way of doing that? If she'll decide to kill us and use the army of robots to spread death and destruction over the Wastelands, she'll do it, and there's nothing we can do about it. And no, the slave collar will not protect us, because she's a goddamn escape artist. I'm sure Raggs and Doggie Dogg are already making bets on how much time she'll need to get rid of it. There's no way to control her through technical means in the given circumstances. It is a trust-based venture, and should be analyzed as such.
Coming to think of it, we should friendly remind the bat to put the collar back on when she'll inevitably disarm it. Solving a technical problem, then forgetting about social implications of not wearing her collar in the city just to get shot in the back by some guard with a wrong (right?) idea is exactly the kind of dumb death that is waiting for her somewhere in the future)
>>
>>36904984
>Dragging that Velvet chick back to her stable kicking and screaming is something we're actually built to handle, dealing with a large building full of killer robots is something we aren't. We have to keep our end of our deals, and if that's what it takes, that's what it takes. Reggie is right, if we're gonna call ourself a Talon, then this our job as a Talon.
>19's made the best point: once we have this arrogant nerd take control of the robots, we lose our leverage, and, yeah, now that you mention it: she's probably more than capable of popping off that collar. She doesn't fear us, so we need to give her a reason to respect us, and we need a reason to trust her. Offering to help find a PipBuck is our best shot, even if it means adding a third contract onto the stack.

>We'll also keep our eyes open for one of those sprite bots. It did feel like that one back near Ponyville was watching us, yeah.

>As we let this nerd down off the wall, we asked, quietly, "so... you're probably gonna pop off that collar when it's most convenient, and use the robots to threaten us, aren't you?"
>"Well aren't you clever, of course", she smirked, feeling all proud of herself, "but you need my help, Talon, so what do you plan to do about it? Either say yes to my question and help me get a PipBuck, or I make that factory mine and force you to do it"
>"One problem with that plan, genius: That PipBuck might not even be in Ponyville anymore, that was days ago", We smirked, before teasing, "But... I know where the prior owner's stable is, I know the ponies inside had one of their members escape, they want her back, and I know where to find her"
>The got the techie bitch's attention
>"Here's the deal: you're going to help us secure Ironshod Firearms and fulfill my two contracts I've already agreed to, and you stay my slave until we get you that PipBuck. In exchange, I'll take you to that stable, and try to arrange a contract where we catch that stray stable Dweller in exchange for a PipBuck. If the stable Dwellers tell us to buzz off, you can take that collar off and leave then and there", we said.
>She smiled, and held out her hoof, "I get to keep the robots from Ironshod, and get to be in charge, and you got a deal big birdy"
>We shook our head, and growled, "I'M in charge, as long as you're wearing that collar, you're my bitch, that's non-negotiable"
>She rolled her eyes, disgusted, as she sighed, "fine, deal"
>we shook her hoof, "deal. What's your name?"
>"Root User", she smirked.
>"I'm Grisly Storm, you can call me Grissy, and these are Regina Grimfeathers, you can call her Reggie, and Dogmeat", we said, gesturing to said parties.
>>
>>36904985
>"Call me whatever you like, you beautiful little child of the night", Dogmeat smirked with that hungry grin of his.
>Root looked Dogmeat up and down, and immediately liked what she was seeing, and idly commented, "Mmm... you're definitely one strong specimen...". She strutted forward, and nuzzled Dogmeat, infatuated with him, as she breathed with a coy grin, "maybe you'll get the honor of being my first"
>That last line got his attention even more, as he nuzzled back, breathing in a tone that sounded like an implied promise more than a question, "maybe I will..."

>We felt just a bit jealous, and asked Root, "so... did you actually kill that shopkeep?"
>She sighed, annoyed at the interruption, and deadpanned, "well of course, I wouldn't be the sort to get framed, I'm usually not the sort to get caught either, but sometimes you just get unlucky"
>>
>>36904994
New band name: Dogmeat's Bitches
>>
File: 1619131272918.jpg (52 KB, 1280x720)
52 KB
52 KB JPG
If anyone was/is interested - I've reuploaded my unofficial soundtrack for FOE. Refer to the link below!

https ://boards. 4channel.org/mlp/thread/36897318
>>
>>36904994
Could probably dislocate her wings if you try.
>>
I wonder how was Littlepip's life growing up. Was she a naughty filly?
>>
>>36904974
Polygamy often leads to sluttery, Anon. Be careful they don't go running when they find someone they like better.
>>
>>36904773
I very much enjoyed it on it's own merits. When I first read it I had very little idea of what Fallout was and I knew a bit about MLP.
It's what got me into both.
>>
>>36905124
This rocks, thanks fren.
>>
>>36904994
So a cash hungry merc, an ex-raider, a whore, and an murderous virgin walk into a deathtrap... This is either a bad joke or a Halloween orgy.
>>
>>36904994
It is certainly not her real name, but ours is fake as fuck too. It will do.
So what's the plan? We just rush to the control room and defend it while the bat does the root thing? There must be something else that we can do to improve our chances of survival, even if just a little. Where the electricity comes from, can we cause a blackout?
>>
>>36905371
That's probably going to be a spark generator, which is usually stored in the basement. Given our lack of spark grenades, our options boil down to "try to shut it down without breaking it" and "break it and hope it doesn't explode". The other obvious problem is that the robots are autonomously powered, so shutting down the generator isn't going to do us much good unless we get into the security systems and shut them down first.

Side note: if we find ourselves in a position where attempting to blow the collar is prudent, have everyone check their bags first.
>>
>>36905422
I was thinking about disabling turrets and stationary sensors including CCTV. But if we can't do it from the outside of the facility, we may as well just go straight to the security console. And don't forget that our main goal is weapon-forging data hidden somewhere in their network, we definitely don't want to permanently destroy the power source!
Another idea is to split up. Make one group distract the robots while the other group hacks the system. But since there's just four of us, it'll only make the robots' job easier.
Honestly, it's frustrating. The dumbest plan seems to be the only viable one, and there's nothing to be done about it. Like, just go to the ambush and try to not get ambushed. Brilliant. Just fucking brilliant.
>>
>>36905526
Welcome to door-kicking, motherfucker.
If we had floorplans, then we could at least try mapping out a route that keeps us from getting boxed in, but we're probably SOL on that front. Against ponies, our best bet would be to grab the initiative and hold onto it like a motherfucker, kill 'em all before they get the chance to set up an ambush, but an automated system fucks with that.
Maybe we should try the thousand cuts approach? Jump in a window, shoot everything we see, jump out, and find another window. Eventually we'll have to commit to a breach, but we can at least start whittling them down that way.
>>
>>36904994

>>36905058
>>36905132
>>36905347
>Oh come on, we've been in worse gangs. At least everyone here has their upsides too.
>Although... yeah, we do sound like the setup to a bad joke when you think about it
>We aren't going to break her wings, even if the arrogant little twink is messing with our Dogmeat.

>Us and our group were given a box with Root's gear in it, and she began putting it on.
>Once she was finished, she was wearing a patched up suit of utility barding with lots of leather padding and thin bits of scrap metal applied all over. Secured around her waist was a tool belt lined with big pouches to hold her tools, and some extra micro spark batteries. Over her forehead she wore a pair of tinted welding goggles. She was armed with salvaged laser rifle with rust along the edges, some pieces of scrap metal welded over the body in a few places, and some sorta rectangular assembly welded to the end of the barrel, which she kept slung on her back for the time being.

>The guards gave Root a lot of dirty looks as our group left, which she ignored.

>We didn't waste much time after that. Dogmeat climbed onto our back, and we began to fly towards Ironshod.

>>36905371
>>36905422
>>36905526
>Shit, none of those sounded like good plans, and clearly my normal line of thinking didn't work last time, so...
>time to lean on our expert

>"How do you think we should handle this, Root?", we asked.
>"I'm so glad you asked", Root smiled, enjoying the question a little too much, "The Mainframe will likely be on the second floor, while the spark reactor generator will be somewhere in the basement. I'm small enough I can crawl through industrial vents naked, so I'll slip in and disable the power, then I'll rig up a little device I got to remotely turn the generator back on later. That'll shut down the turrets and force the robots to think and organize independently of the main system. Then we slip in to the top floor, clear out any turrets, find the Mainframe room, barricade ourselves in, I switch back on the power, make the Mainframe mine, and then you all kiss my hooves and tell me how much of a genius I am. Any questions?"
>>
>>36906511
>Any questions?
Yeah, is the actual plan "get into the vents where we can't see you, disable the collar, turn off the power, let us get into a convenient kill zone, and turn the power back on"?
>>
>>36906511
Not break, dislocate. Less damaging and less permanent, as long get her to a doctor within a couple hours anyways.

If she's going to go through the vents, Regi's going to keep her company.
>>
>>36906511
No wonder she talks so much, what with all that hot air in her head she needs to vent.
>>36906533
Yeah but if she lets us all die in an unfortunate accident she loses her lead om that pipbuck.
>>
>>36906561
I just hope her cockyness is justified in the end and that she like the taste of chicken.
>>
>>36902687
pedojack
>>
>>36906561
She'll just loot the device from your dead body.
Don't forget to tell her about how mutch of a fat lying bitch she is, that you don't believe seeing her getting into vents.
Really, that "thousand cuts approach" the other Anon mentioned could really work.
Kill as many robofucks through windows, try to draw a floor plan by again, watching through those windows. Try to make a route that you will follow. The location of the terminal is unknown, so we'll have to check several rooms. Move between them through rooms that you already know are clear (the ones with the windows), maybe keep someone outside as a sniper to cover you.
About the techie, i would've treated her as a hostage/VIP, so put a black stinky bag on her head and just carry her through the rooms. You just can't trust her. And what if she runs away and gets us/herself killed?
And don't forget to shoot (and fuck) her right after we get the data, in that order

And then breaching comes
FLY INTO THE CLOSED WINDOW WITH THE SOUND OF SHATTERING GLASS
TRY TO MAKE AS MUTCH NOISE AS POSSIBLE TO SHOCK THE ENEMY
DON'T EVER GO THROUGH DOORS, MAKE NEW ONES
>Die from the turret you didn't know was there
>If the EEEEE bitch dies first, rape her. A dead mare is a mare for at least a half an hour more, you know what I mean
Don't forget to scream "clear" every time you enter a room. That way the enemy remembers that they didn't pay the rent for the building and are getting thrown the fuck out. Two hundred years in this case. They get depressed and die.
>>
>>36906702
They're robots, they don't get surprised.
>>
>>36906702
Its 2am and i think im dehydrated cuz reading this makes my head feel puffy and im confused at what your saying. Why would you rape a shot person.
>>
>>36906511
As great as it'd be to get rid of the turrets without taking any personal risks, let's not forget that we'll be enslaved by the local asshole if the bat will get herself killed in the vents. No, she should stay with the group until we know how well she can defend herself. What the fuck is she thinking, anyway? The generator is an obvious attack vector, it will obviously be well-protected! If she really just wants some private time to fiddle with the collar as >>36906533 suspects, she should think of a less suicidal excuse to stay alone. Fuck, we may just look away for a few minutes if the only alternative is to watch her obtusely trying to play a lonely hero who ain't need no backup again and again.
>>
>>36907132
I thought we got that whole "she dies we owe the town" bit written out of the agreement
>>
>>36903687
Nah, there are plenty of straight protags. I mean, fuck, we've got our very own mascot in Kip and his waifu tales. Then again, he did go to the dark side with Prepper...
>>
>>36907882
The only not-gay protag I have read about is Puppysmiles. And that's a fucking low bar. Pun not intended.
>>
>>36907766
>I'll tell you what: you pull off the job, and you can keep her as a slave.
And that's all. We haven't explicitly argued with the 2000 caps fee. We didn't even bother to discuss the current legal status of the bat. As far as I understand things, the bat technically belongs to the town until our job is done, and our fate in case if something happens to her is shrouded in mystery - which basically means "our ass will belongs to Whiskey", because there's no doubt that Railright will shamelessly treat any uncertainties in his favor. Don't let the bat die.
Why are we even discussing it? Sending our most important unit, the only one capable of disabling the security system, alone to a place where we won't be able to help her if something will go wrong is a bad idea in any case. She doesn't even have to meet the enemy: her fat arrogant batty ass will get trapped between some pipes, and that's it, we're done. Where do we even borrow a rescue saw in the Wasteland?
>>
>>36908115
Convincing Reg to strip down and keep her company in those vents ain't a bad idea.
>>
>>36908115
>Where do we even borrow a rescue saw in the Wasteland?
Chainsaws ignore DT
>>
>>36908468
>chainsawing someone out of a vent
That's like angle grinding a too-small chain collar off a dog.
>>
>>36908468
>>36908845
Not only that but the teeth are so big they'd jam on shards of metal easily.
>>
What the hell are you guys talking about? Just beat the ever living shit out of bat bitch until she behaves and does her job. Then we either kill her or something.
>>
>>36906511
>Any questions?"
Bat Pussy. Yes?
https://derpibooru.org/images/2586287
>>
File: Spoiler Image (23 KB, 220x330)
23 KB
23 KB JPG
>>36902994
>>36903052
I did, you can read it for just 69.99
>>
>>36906511

>>36906533
>>36906541
>>36907132
>>36908115
>>36908382
>As much as I don't like the plan either, we need to lean on this bitch's input: we got killed doing it our way last time.
>That being said, that doesn't mean we can't unfuck this plan a bit

>"We're not going to send you into that place alone, just so you can get killed playing hero", we frowned, "and the rest of the plan is oozing with heroics. Who do you think you are, anyways?"
>"A mare that knows what she's doing", Root snarked back, "what do you propose we do?"
>"glad you asked, bitch", we smirked, "We'll move in and get to the generator first, as a group, you do your thing, then we back out, fly up to the second floor, and push in to find the mainframe as quick as we can. The first breach will make the robots come down towards the basement, and clear up the top floor a bit. We'll want to move fast with both breaches, we don't want the bots to setup any sorts of ambushes, or risk them cutting off our escape routes. Speaking of, I think it'd be best if Dogmeat and Reggie stay back to guard our exits both times, just in case"
>"Eh, if you want to risk your hides, go right ahead", Root shrugged, "My plan has a lot less risks though"
>"What if you got stuck in a vent?", we asked with a smirk.
>Root blew a raspberry, and boasted, "I've climbed in vents all my life, and never gotten stuck in anything I couldn't wriggle out of after a minute or two, I'm not some idiot"

>Okay, how's that plan? Better?
>>
>>36909463
Honestly there's not really a plan that makes this not incredibly dangerous and stupid. However this is still closer to reasonable than were at before.
>>
>>36907904
I think Murky has a marefriend, too. Or does he get gay later? I only just started reading.
>>
>>36909758
Both desu
>>
>>36909767
Ah, thanks. Now I can drop it.
>>
>>36909773
kek. You better not drop Murky, retard. It's literally the best FoE fic.
>>
>>36909778
Ok I actually bought the physical edition blind so I'll probably finish it eventually but I'm just so fucking sick of faggot shit. Doesn't help that I'm playing Prey 2017 right now and every character in that is gay, too.
>>
>>36909463
They'll move faster during the first breach if the smaller bird will go with Root and the bigger bird will guard the exit with Dogmeat.
During the second breach, the whole pack should stick together. How are you planning to guard the security room when Root will be neck deep in the terminal if Regg and Dogmeat will stay behind, anyway?
>>
>>36909788
Well let me tell you: murky suffers so that there's literally no sexual shit in the story. at least not from murky himself. it's just teasing dialogue
>>
You ever wonder if the balefire bombs come to life? They've got so much magic and energy sitting in there, surely they might develop some form of consciousness.
>>
>>36909836
They're said to look like eggs. Maybe they're balefire phoenix eggs?
>>
>>36904773
I actually dig it. Tried Project Horizons and ended up hating it. Read lots of other side stories and wasted many hours
>>
>>36909463
Orgy when?
>>
>>36909836
Oh boy. Sentient magic fire is perhaps one of the worst things possible in this setting.
>>
>>36911271
>>36909836
Considering that they can make ghouls, they are probably "alive" in some measure. They are most likely not sentient however.
>>
>>36911370
>They are most likely not sentient however.
I guess that depends on how much credit you want to give to the zebra's idea behind malevolent entities amongst the stars.
>>
>>36911374
It's not from the stars, possibly wherever they told Balefire to teleport the stuff it "destroys."
If they are sentient their position makes Pluto plone's look enviable.
>>
>>36909463
>>36909515
This. Any approach that doesn't scream "bad idea" is either going to require an army of meat shields or enough explosives to render the whole point moot. Speed is going to be essential: ponitrons don't move fast, and trying to take it slow is what got us blasted the last time. That said, don't go so fast you forget to check your fucking corners.

>>36910809
Probably should get at least one more dick in on the fun before we do that, 3:1 isn't so much an orgy as it is cock worship.
>>
File: laughing_pip.png (447 KB, 842x891)
447 KB
447 KB PNG
>>
Horsefag who lurks a lot here. How is still Fallout: Equestria so popular despite the fic being released almost ten years ago? Would you say the fandom is still alive and strong or it's already past its peak? Also, I want to give it a read, so I should play any Fallout game before reading it or I should be fine?
>>
>>36911926
You should be fine, though you won't understand any references if you didn't play the games.

Everything pony-related is past it's peak, FoE included.

It's still popular because Grimdark shit is way more effective when the people in it are adorable little ponies that already trigger an emotional reaction in you without much need for attachment.
>>
File: unknown.png (681 KB, 815x932)
681 KB
681 KB PNG
>>
>>36909463

>>36909515
>>36909803
>>36911585
>"Actually, fuck it, we'll all stick together, and just move quick", We said, "if worse comes to worse, I've got frag mines and plenty of grenades"
>"Whatever you say, you're the one in charge", Root shrugged with a smirk, "it's not like I'm going to be on front, seeing as I'm the most important pony here"
>We checked those collar settings in our PipBuck, smirked as we flicked on one of them, and chuckled with an evil little grin, "I wouldn't be so cocky, bitch, I got your collar set to pop if my PipBuck detects I die. So you better make sure I don't kick the bucket"
>Root finally dropped her smirk, and balked, disgusted and concerned, "you didn't!"
>"I did", we smirked, before our gaze hardened, and we smiled even wider, "You're my bitch until we get you that PipBuck, remember?"
>She stared back, she couldn't look away from our gaze, caught in headlights, before she stammered out, afraid, "y-yeah, I know"
>We broke off our glare, satisfied, and kept on flying.
--------
>We arrived at Ironshod, and began to circle from up in the air.
>The place was large, and resembled a bunch of concrete squares mashed together. The place was surrounded by a large parking lot, with wrecked skywagons and autowagons all over. We saw skylights, as well as some office windows on the second floor.
>After a few passes, Root spotted stairs down to maintenance entrance around the back, with a turret located on the wall above it.
>We destroyed the turret no problem by landing on the roof above, and having Dogmeat shoot it a couple times with his rifle.
>Our group then glided down to ground level, and Root got to work.
>The door was a sliding, hydraulic blast door, with a keypad next to it, the sort of thing that would stop a strong raider woman like us in her tracks.
>Root wasn't even phased. She immediately pulled out a screwdriver and removed the cover, then fiddled with the wires behind it a bit. After a minute, and a couple arcane sparks, Root declared, "got it!", and the door cycled, sliding open.
>>
>>36912618
>As the door opened, a turret beeped to life in the hall beyond, and Reggie barely hopped out of the way of the doorway before a couple lasers fired off, narrowly missing her as she squawked in suprise.
>Our group waited for the beeping to stop, then Reggie blind fired five shots around the corner, killing the turret, which we heard explode in sparks.

>Our group then pushed in, moving down the steel maintenance corridor with us at the front, Root behind us, then Dogmeat, and Reggie at the rear.
>As we came upon a T section in the hall, a ponitron stepped around the right corner, exclaiming, "HALT, YOU ARE TRESSPASSING UPON PROP-!"
>It was cut off by us firing two slugs into its body at the same time as Root fired off three shots.
>Her salvaged laser rifle went off like a fucking shotgun! Firing off a blinding flurry of at least two dozen pink lasers with what sounded like three shots. Holy shit!
>Suffice it to say, the ponitron popped and dropped, it's body filled with charred holes all over.
>"What the fuck kinda gun is that!?", We exclaimed as we reloaded and moved up to the right corner, lining up and firing two shot at another pair of ponitrons with SATS, dropping both
>Root took the left corner, simultaneously, and killed a turret and another ponitron with another lethal light show. Then said, smug and proud, "It's a laser rifle, modified with a more powerful focusing array of crystals to produce a more powerful beam, which is then defracted into eight separate beans using a prism assembly"
>"so it's a laser shotgun?", we said, suprised, "why not just call it that?"
>"Ugh, because it sounds so much dumber when you call it that", Root groaned.

>"Can it and keep moving", Reggie grunted.
>>
>>36912625
Deadmare switch, now we're fuckin' talking! Now to just make sure she doesn't get the damned thing off.
>>
>>36912625
I don't understand the appeal. The main strengths and the main selling points of laser weaponry is its long-term resilience and long-distance accuracy. If you need a shotgun, just use a shotgun - the good old gunpowder-based technology fills this niche just fine. Or the little bat can't handle the recoil?
You know what would really make laser rifles an awesome weapon? Like, the real game changer? Two words: rechargeable batteries.
In other words, do as Reggie said, shut up and move faster.
>>
>>36912625
We should really avoid standing in doorways when they open.
>>
File: 1608945409604.png (2.72 MB, 1636x2319)
2.72 MB
2.72 MB PNG
>>
>>36913578
>that talon company logo
kek
>>
>>36913659
Something up with it?
>>
File: Golden Talon Company.png (1.18 MB, 2800x2290)
1.18 MB
1.18 MB PNG
>>36914145
I always use the Fo3 version, that's all.
>>
>>36914201
Yellow birb
>>
>>36914201
THATS MY BIRB!! Thats a good goldie bird
>>
>>36912625

>>36912744
>>36912746
>>36913193
>Root won't take that collar off, not if she wants to get a PipBuck of her own. The bitch is a worse talker and bullshitter than us (which is an accomplishment worth recognizing), we're the only way she's getting what she wants, and if we die she dies, she truly is our bitch right now.
>and if she tries something we'll probably see it coming. Besides the fact we can read her like a book, I know her type, she's cut from the same cloth as Harvester: a narcissistic bitch with an ego. She can't just do something to get what she wants, she needs to make a show of it, exaggerate it, and get recognition from everyone around her, she feeds on attention.
>Even if we don't see it coming, if she pulls some shit she'll end up sabotaging herself in order to try and get some satisfaction out of the whole thing. It's one of the reasons we were so effective as a leader and a Warlord: we didn't put up with that shit, we don't fuck around, we go for the throat and get what we want.

>You got a point about how ridiculous Root's gun is, but you're forgetting just how nasty lasers are compared to bullets. The burns left are no joke, they'll cut through steel like butter, and they'll chew through other armor pretty quick.
>Plus, being a raider, I can appreciate the sheer, barding shitting statement a gun like that makes when you and your own start getting shot by such an over the top gun like that.
>We definitely wouldn't want to be on the business end of it, thats for sure.

>That encounter at the doorway was almost a lethal reminder of how dangerous doorways can be, and turrets.

>Our group moved up, and as we passed the T section, moving left, we dropped a frag mine onto the floor behind us.
>We came up to the next door, and we took cover on the left with Root while Reggie and Dogmeat took the right.
>>
>>36915005
>We popped the door, and immediately caught sight of a turret on the right side of the roof, with a clear line of sight on us!
>Thinking fast, we triggered SATS just as the first beep hit our ears, and the turret had swung halfway to facing us.
>We queued a shot, and pulled, blasting the turret just as it was about to shoot us.
>As we left SATS Reggie opened fire on her own turret with both of her pistols at the same time as the turret let off a short burst of lasers that slammed into both Reggie and Dogmeat. Thankfully, though, Reggie's shots landed true, and the turret died.
>Reggie and Dogmeat both fell back against their wall, grunting and groaning in pain, with a couple laser burns having hit both of their armor in places.
>We glanced into the room while triggering SATS, catching sight of a Robobrain and two Ponitrons. They were guarding a smaller room with shelves of tools and maintenance supplies, and a spark reactor generator off to the left.
>We queued up our second shot and pulled, blowing out the Robobrain's brains in a cloud of shattering glass and pink mist.
>As we left SATS, the Ponitrons landed three hits on us: one the the chest, one to our right shoulder, and one to our right shin.
>We grunted in pain and dashed back to the left.
>Root popped out in our place, and snapped off five rapid shots, filling the room with a shit load of pink death in under half a second.
>both Ponitrons dropped, sparking.

>"Oh no, there's robobrains here!", Root frowned.
>"fuck me, those things are clever AND psycho", we grunted in disgust. Yet another reason why we probably died the first time.
>"uh... yeah, that", Root said, looking a bit uncomfortably at the dead Robobrain, before heading over to the generator and getting to work.

>We stepped into the generator room behind her, with Reggie and Dogmeat in tow.
>Reggie kept watch on the hall, while Dogmeat and us took a moment to bust out healing bandages and wrap over the parts of us where the lasers hit bare flesh.
>We also took the initiative and gave ourselves a hit from a dose of Med-X, letting all our pain dissappear.
>Hey, there's an idea: you guys think it might be a good idea to share some chems with the others, get everyone stimulated earlier rather than later? We got Med-X and Dash.
>>
>>36915009
>Hey, there's an idea: you guys think it might be a good idea to share some chems with the others, get everyone stimulated earlier rather than later? We got Med-X and Dash
Medical supplies and even Med-x are a good thing to have dispersed amongst the group. But ending up with a band of addicts watching your back is a lot less fun. Should be careful with the chems yourself honestly. Getting to the point where you "need" can get you stuck in some bad shit when you run out.
>>
>>36915009
No-go on the pre-emptive chems for now. Med-X is for when you have to do something stupid and need to stay on your feet until you're done, and Dash just plain makes you stupid. Way things are going for now, doing something stupid is the bigger threat.

We should see about putting together first-aid kits for everyone once we're done here, though.
>>
>>36915009
There's only one exit from this room? Nice. You can almost hear Robobrains rubbing their hands and giggling at us.
>she's cut from the same cloth as Harvester
Harvester was a lost cause. Her dumb self-defeating behaviour worked just fine for her for too long, in no small part due to your presence in her life. I'm not ready to say the same thing about Root. It's hard to tell if it will be a blessing or a curse, but I think the kid still may learn.
>>
File: large (2).png (314 KB, 829x1024)
314 KB
314 KB PNG
I need more courier and little pip
>>
>>36915704
There's not much art of The Courier in general cause customizable character. But yes Courier and ponies, Pip or otherwise, is good.
>>
>Page 9 bump.
>>
>>36915704
>courier
>not the Lone Wanderer
ngmi
https://derpicdn.net/img/2014/5/17/629007/large.jpg
>>
File: 1618694954606.jpg (147 KB, 980x1040)
147 KB
147 KB JPG
>>36917580
>https://derpicdn.net/img/2014/5/17/629007/large.jpg
The way he holds on to her ears.
>>
>>36917580
>>36917591
I want to grab pip by the ear.
>>
File: 14101.png (89 KB, 967x585)
89 KB
89 KB PNG
>>
>>36917580
The Lone Wanderer can't nuke two different countries at once.
>>
>>36917988
She'll cuss at you for it.
>>
>>36918897
Then I'll boop her.
>>
File: z6lQY7C (1).jpg (559 KB, 1055x1181)
559 KB
559 KB JPG
>>36916159
Courier will get all the mares
>>
I need to get back to writing my FO:E fic
>>
WE ALL LIVE IN A BLASTED BOMBED OUT WASTELAND
A BLASTED BOMBED OUT WASTELAND
A BLASTED BOMBED OUT WASTELAND
>>
>you will never wash and brush the raider mare
>you will never meticulously wash the grime, dirt, and blood out of her mane and coat
>you will never clean and trim her hooves till they shine
>you will never cuddle the metal spike covered raider mare
What's the point of going on bros?
>>
>>36915009

>>36915047
>>36915144
>We rolled our eyes
>Fine, fine, no doing chems early

>We asked Dogmeat, "You gonna be okay? any of the lasers get through your armor?"
>Dogmeat shook his head, and smirked, "nah, I got a bunch of lighter burns all over that hurt like shit, but nothing got through. At this rate I'll need to buy some new barding once this is over though"
>We nodded, and asked Reggie, "You good?"
>"solid, let's just not make getting shot to shit a habit, yeah?", Reggie grunted.

>>36915684
>We left the frag mine behind us, and we aren't staing long. Hopefully, once the power is out, the bulk of the robots will keep coming down to the basement without ralizing that we're on the top floor until it's too late.
>As for Harvester and Root, yeah, maybe Root still has a chance to learn where Harvester didn't, keep herself from meeting the same sort of end. But, for now, Root is still in the same self defeating boat Harvester was.

>The lights went out as the generator died, and as we kicked on our PipBuck lamp, Root smirked, "Done, I got this thing all setup to switch on remotely, on command.
>"Great, let's get the fuck out of the dungeon then", we smiled, making our way back down the hall where we came.
>We didn't run into any more bots as we passed the T section, although we still saw plenty of red bars.
>Reggie reached down to grab our frag mine as our group passed, but we stopped her, saying, "leave it, I got a bad feeling"
>"It's a waste", Reggie frowned, leaving it as our group made our way to the exit door, "but fine"

>When we reached the exit door, we found it had been shut behind us, with a red bar right on the other side. Root hit the switch, and nothing happened, and she frowned, inspecting the panel, "looks like it doesn't have power"
>"You did not just lock us in here", We frowned
>Root gave us a disgusted look, and grunted, "These doors have internal, backup spark batteries in them in case of power failure. Someone's disconnected the power, from the other side from the looks of it"
>"Probably the red bar I'm seeing on the other side", we mused
>"Red Bar?", Reggie asked as she watched our backs with Dogmeat
>"Grissly's PipBuck warns her about nearby hostiles in her immediate vicinity", Root said, getting to work pulling off the door panel, before gushing our way, "I'm extremely jelous by the way"

>The frag mine went off behind us, blasting a Mr Gutsy that had tried to blindside us from the rear before either Reggie or Dogmeat could react.
>They did react to the two ponitrons that rounded the corner, gunning them down quickly before they could fire on us.
>We heard a lot more on their way
>A LOT more
>"Root...!", we said, turning to face the T section
>"I'm working on it! whoever did this was really thorough!", Root exclaimed
>>
>>36920074
Forgot my name again, whoops.

Anyways, final exams are done, so I should be posting more updates per day again
>>
>>36919495
Yes you do and so do I
>>
File: 2228547.png (617 KB, 1436x1300)
617 KB
617 KB PNG
>>36920055
I dunno mane.
>>
>>36920074
FUCK! Just can't catch a fuckin' break, can we? Do we have enough shit to improvise another barricade? If we can hold 'em here until Root gets the door ready, then at least we'll be drawing them down this way and away from the top.

Oh, and tell the bitch to warn us before she opens the door.
>>
>>36920153
I'm gonna have sexual thoughts about this mare
>>
Has anyone ever thought about making a pony mod for Cataclysm:DDA or even just a tileset? Considering that most of the fan games aren't really good and that CDDA is a perfect base for a sweet Fallout sandbox experience, I'm somewhat baffled
>>
>>36920074
It's fine. Numbers mean little. The robots on this side of the door have to go through a narrow corridor, and we can see where they are at any given moment, so we can throw a grenade behind the corner without giving them a chance to retaliate. Perhaps the biggest threat for us right now is the sneaky sabouter behind the door, because he can power the lock, open the door and open fire whenever he wants.
What the door is made of? Can we or the robots shoot through it? Can we explode it, its lock, or its hinges?
>>
File: 1658083.png (694 KB, 1501x1203)
694 KB
694 KB PNG
>>
>>36920074
>>36920195
>>36920578
If we’re digging in, then NOW it might be a good time to hand out the med-x
>>
Agh i am cu.ing aa chms
>>
>>36920074
Shit, nows the time to be liberal with the explosives and drugs. Just don't nake it a habit you know.
>>
>>36921491
>Agh. I am cumming chems.
I wish i spoke a little more Stroke-nese
>>
>>36920074

>>36920195
>>36920578
>>36921340
>>36921768
>We started barking orders, and handed four of our grenades to Reggie and Dogmeat, telling the pair, "you two get back to the corner, and throw these around it and down the hall, then spray shots. Just keep them back for a bit!". They accepted the grenades and ran down the hall.
>Reggie threw the first grenade when they reached the corner.
>We turned to Root, making sure our shotgun was loaded, and said, "warn me before you open the door, I wanna throw up SATS and get the first shot off"
>We heard the grenade go off down the hall and around the corner behind us.
>Root nodded, and kept working on the door.

>Reggie and Dogmeat kept holding off bots behind us.
>They blew their seccond grenade

>"How would you have cleared those turrets and robots from the vent, anyways?", we asked, keeping our attention on the door.
>"blind fired from within it", Root shrugged, "there's a reason I have my metal blaster setup the way I do: very little can survive even two or three shots from it up close"
>"Yeah, but, there was a robobrain in there, it would've thought of something clever", we pointed out

>then Reggie and Dogmeat set off their third grenade, we'd be cutting this close

>Root shrugged, and admitted, "well, we all have our skill sets: mine is being a technical genius, the rest of you are good at killing things"
>"Dogmeat is a doctor", we said.
>"Really?", Root smirked, "well then, maybe I really will let him be my first"
>We frowned, "hey, back off, he's mine"
>She gave us a coy grin, "Maybe you should ask him that, because he's the one who first hit on me"
>we just shook our head and grunted with a glance to the side.

>Reggie and Dogmeat's fourth and final grenade went off
>Dogmeat began to open fire around the corner, as Reggie yelled back towards us, "hurry the fuck up! They just keep coming!"
>>
>>36922134

>"Root!", We exclaimed
>"almost...", Root grunted, before a shower of sparks flew from the panel, the door began to cycle, and Root shouted, "NOW NOW!"

>We hit SATS just as the thick steel door began to drop into the floor, revealing a Robobrain waiting on the other side, it's weapons already charged.
>We queued up a shot, and released it, blasting it's dome to pieces and it's brain into paste.

>"We're clear, run!", We yelled, running out of the door and back outside, with Root close behind.
>Reggie and Dogmeat soon followed, and we all flew up onto the roof, catching our breaths for a second.

>"That was way too close", Reggie frowned
>"I'd say that went perfectly", Root smirked
>"You crazy, or stupid?", Reggie frowned, "we got boxed in!"
>"What is 'Crazy' is simply a rejection of normal logic, which is necessary in order for brilliance to flourish", Root boasted, before saying, "We met an unexpected obstacle, and Grissy made a call that allowed us to best leverage our available tools and skills to overcome the obstacle. We got the power off, we got out of the basement alive, and we definitely drew most of the robots down into there. What would you say we did wrong?"
>"You can't be serious, we-", Reggie started, before Dogmeat cut her off.
>"No, no, she's largely right. We had a hiccup, but we pulled through, and we're in a good place", Dogmeat said, "let's finish this thing. We're going in through a second floor window, right?"
>"I say we take it slow and quiet, buy us the most amount of time while the robots are distracted downstairs", Root said, "we don't know how long it will take to find the mainframe or hack in, after all"
>"I say we move fast, like we did in the basement. We won't need the extra time if we find the mainframe sooner", Reggie said.
>>
>>36922139
I’m with Reggie. If they could disable the door, then we can’t put it past them to get the generator online. Move fast, mine any stairwells we come across, and set up a fighting position in or around the security office while Root does her thing.
>>
Have your threadly portion of nadbuster.
>>
File: 1600889780469.png (858 KB, 1997x1922)
858 KB
858 KB PNG
>>36922609
way overdue.
>>
>>36922609
>>36922631
Can I fix her, bros?
>>
>>36922139
The bat has a point. Things will get complicated when the robobrains will realize where we are and what are we doing, but until then we can try to make the most of the little advantage that we've got for ourselves. The main problem with a slow and stealthy approach is that we don't know how to kill robots quietly. Our knowledge about attacking them with our claws boils down to "don't do it". Ask if anybody in our group knows more about it.
>What would you say we did wrong?
We wasted a lot of perfectly good grenades, that's what. One more reason to avoid direct confrontation as long as we can. How much explosives do we have left?
>>
File: 010617sp-lmclaren4.jpg (121 KB, 820x617)
121 KB
121 KB JPG
>>36922656
I dunno mane, she's basically the mare equivalent of pic related.
Beautiful, powerful, immensely capable. She can still run in her current state but she fucking hates it and looks like hell doing it.
So I dunno, can you fix this shit?
I'd say maybe by xmass three years from now. (If we're being optimistic)
>>
>>36922577
>>36922702
Hybrid approach, then? Open the window instead of breaking it, and if Root has something that’s both reliable and quiet, then we lean on that until shit kicks off, and we switch to high gear and blast everything.

And don’t forget our fucking rear security this time.
>>
>>36922732
You are telling me the dick WON'T be enough?
>>
File: 1609292002132.png (376 KB, 1024x1084)
376 KB
376 KB PNG
>>36922831
I'm afraid so.
She's going to need lots of love and cuddles too.
>>
>>36922656
It's been a while since I've read Project Horizons, but from what I remember: no, you can't

The issue is that, especially by the later or even mid point in the story, blackjack is caught deep in that classic hero syndrome death spiral of: get extremely traumatized, look for a heroic crusade to throw herself at to distract her from all her trauma through action and life or death situations, make a bunch of new enemies who are going to make her life hell going forward for the foreseeable future, further isolate herself from those she cares about and could look to for support by once again putting them in danger through mere proximity to herself, further dissociate herself from being able to empathize and connect with normal ponies and forcing herself to associate more and more with fellow maniacs, get extremely traumatized when she pushes shit too far, rinse wash repeat. Oh, and any time she tries to seriously walk away and break the cycle? All those enemies she made show up and force her right back in, because her slash and burn MO lends itself well to making enemies and prompting long term consequences.

Frankly, the only way to fix Blackjack would be to break that cycle, and that would require getting her to pitch her PipBuck and EC-1101 into an industrial smelter, getting her far, far away from the Hoof, and getting her to change her name and never, NEVER dip her hooves back into her old life, and subsequently abandon everyone she once knew for their own good, and, unfortunately, Blackjack would never consent to any of that, even in the earliest chapter of the story.

Blackjack was always destined for an end where she crashes and burns, hard, and takes all those enemies she's made down with her.
>>
>>36923072
It's shonen manga with angst and rape. Problem appears, protagonist loses, does some plot to get stronger, beats problem, breather episode, new problem appears, cycle repeats.
>>
>>36923072
>and, unfortunately, Blackjack would never consent to any of that, even in the earliest chapter of the story.
So you just have to force her to do that without her consent
>>
>>36923131
So, do you have a highly selective memory, or are you just repeating other peoples' shit?
>>
>>36922139
I'd say sneako mode, the less we get shot at the better.
>>
>>36923131
Glad I could make this into a meme.
>>
>>36922831
>the dick
That's the most dangerous approach of them all. You'd have to pitch dumb luck against her tendency to get others around her killed, including by her own hoof. Stygius lived through fucking her once because he frankly wasn't mentally able to give a damn and just went with it in spite of the risks. Though even that didn't save him in the end. And she's very good at cutting things off too, by the way.
You can try, but don't bet on it.
>>
>>36922609
Blackjack was always hard for me to like because she reminded me too much of a friend of mine.
>>
>>36924610
In what way?
>>
>>36924623
>Angsty
>Pretty stupid
>Tough
>Manipulative (With or without realizing it)
>Self hating
>Emotionally damaged
>Rape victim
>Doesn't realize when she hurts those around them (Basically autistic to a degree)
>EXTREME DRUG ABUSE
I think the only thing they don't have in common is that my friend didn't kill anyone, and our band of idiots didn't have a hot, immortal killing machine for comic relief and emotional support.
>>
>>36924667
Sounds absolutely miserable.
>>
File: 2015-10-15_14-16-14.png (91 KB, 256x220)
91 KB
91 KB PNG
>>36923131
Project horizons is good and your opinions are shit
>>
File: 800533.png (753 KB, 1741x1341)
753 KB
753 KB PNG
>>36924677
It ended well though, she lives in my neighborhood with her boyfriend and they're pretty chill now. We hang out sometimes.
If I could just find someone like rampage now...
>>
>>36924297
I just don't get what we're sneaking around. The turrets are disabled, most of the robots should be downstairs, and the four of us are going to have a hell of a time avoiding being noticed by any that wanders by.
>>
>>36924297
You sneak so things can't sneak on you.
>>
>>36922139
What quiet approach? “Don’t make a fuckton a’ noise until we gots to?” That’s jus’ common fuckin’ sense talkin’. Big fuckin’ bird like us ain’t sneakin’ past shit.
Get in, don’t shoot anythin’ that don’t see us, find the security room, set mines, build a barricade, and blast the turrets in the room an’ hall. The bitch is gonna have to turn the generator on to do her shit, which means the robots are gonna be coordinated again, which means that we gots to get terrain an’ cover on our side. An’ yes, I am saying we should put our backs to th’ wall: team’s gonna fight better if we take “run” outta the picture and cut our options to “win” or “die”.
Once security goes down, we make a clean sweep a’ the building (pip-buck’s fucked us once already, don’t tempt fate), put the robobrains outta their misery, yoink the batteries outta the rest, grab our loot, head home, get paid, get booze, an’ have a threesome. Sound good?
>>
>>36925882
>yoink the batteries outta the rest
It's not enough. I don't trust Whiskey and Railright with a slightly powered down army of killer robots. We should either destroy them altogether or make Root leave some backdoor in their firmware, perhaps some code that would give us control back if somebody will try to use them against us in the future.

Oh, and the robots may technically belong to Root. It's a part of our contract with her. Remember?
>She smiled, and held out her hoof, "I get to keep the robots from Ironshod, and get to be in charge, and you got a deal big birdy"
>Our manipulable bird proceeds to screech about the second clause and ignore the first
Fucking verbal agreements.

>threesome
Foursome at least. Good raid calls for a good celebration.

>>36925123
I think some of the robots are programmed to default to defending certain key areas if the central control grid dies. It'd be unreasonable to just let them all aimlessly wander and pursue random noises like puppies.
>>
>>36926266
>I don't trust Whiskey and Railright with a slightly powered down army of killer robots
Fair ‘nuff. I jus’ meant it’d fuckin’ suck for either us or th’ salvage team if’n they had a way t’ turn ‘emselves back on again.

>Foursome at least. Good raid calls for a good celebration
Dunno if Reggie’s down for it. Maybe if we get Calamity onboard...
>>
>>36922139
>>36922577
>>36922702
>>36922827
>>36924297
>>36925882

Get to the Terminal, fortify the surroundings, get the cool shit, loot whatever isn't nailed down, leave, get paid, start an orgy, and then take a nice nap.
This is a good plan.
>>
>>36922139

>>36922577
>>36922702
>>36922827
>>36925882
>We have eight grenades, 2 frag mines, and a bottlecap mine remaining.

>We instructed the group, "We'll hit the top floor fast and hard, destroy any turrets or bots we find along the way, drop our last mines in any stairwells, and focus on finding the mainframe. Then we hold out in there until Root finishes doing her thing. We don't have any way to drop robots quietly, and I'd rather not give the robobrains time to get really clever or anything"
>"One of these times, you're going to shoot down one of my ideas, and it'll get you killed, you know that?", Root scowled.
>"We all have our skill sets, yours is nerd shit, mine is fighting", we smirked
>Root rolled her eyes, and scoffed, "I never should have given you that compliment"
>"Ugh, you two are never going to stop bickering, are you?", Reggie groaned.
>"I kinda like it, it's fun to listen to", Dogmeat chuckled.
>We rolled our eyes and got to work.
------
>Once everyone was reloaded, we flew over to a second floor window at random, and slipped inside.
>The office we entered had two turrets in it, both powered off, which Reggie quickly destroyed with a couple quick shots with one of her 223 pistols.
>While Reggie reloaded, we dropped the bottlecap mine by the door to the hall. I'd rather not have another Robobrain cut off the exit we knew about.
>The rest went fairly quick, our group quickly moved through the halls, shooting turrets, shutting doors, shooting the occasional robot, and we dropped two mines in the main stairwell when we passed by it.
>We felt the pressure slowly rising with every minute, as encounters with one robot at a time soon turned to two at a time, then three. We started taking more hits too: we took a painful shot to our left forearm, cutting right through our metal arm guard, and one that was blocked by our chestplate, but still burned underneath, we just grit our beak and ignored the pain. Root took a hit to her right hind leg, forcing her to trot along wincing and groaning, fighting back tears, and limping along like a pussy, but she kept pace by flapping her wings a bit whenever she needed to move quick.

>Eventually, just as we fended off a group of four robots, we found a metal door connected to a terminal at a T section in the hall, not far from a couple other offices with exterior windows.
>Ugh, if we came in through one of those ones we'd have found this immediately.
>The sign overhead read, "MAINFRAME: RESTRICTED ACCESS"
>>
>>36926934
>We blasted the turret in the T section with our shotgun, then our group piled up desks from the nearby offices in order to give us cover from the left and right halls (we didn't need to cover the center hall of the T section, it just opened to a catwalk over the main factory floor)
>We heard one of the mines back in the main stairwell go off, but not the second.
>Root hooked up a spark battery to the door terminal, and hacked her way through as we fended off another four ponitrons. We'd gone through about half of our ammo as a group by now, hopefully Root worked quick with the mainframe.
>The door slid open to reveal the mainframe room, which had two turrets on the roof, the mainframe sitting at the back, and a bunch of steel plates lining the floor.
>"Ahh... I've seen these before, they're mean to electrocute hostiles when they step on them", Root mused, "they'd put enough lighting through your body to cook you alive in seconds, too bad for them, I have wings". She glanced down at her injured leg, which Dogmeat had bandaged on the way, and chirped in pain, "can I PLEASE have some Med-X already?"
>"You're not gonna be holding off the horde out here, so no, blast the turrets and get in there", we grunted with a shake of our head, "I'll consider it once we're safe and sound. Think of it as additional motivation"
>Root groaned, "go fuck yourself", and stepped inside, blasting the turrets with her metal blaster, and made her way over to the mainframe.

>Meanwhile, we looked to our teammates
>Reggie was watching the left hall with her dual 223 pistols, and was taking a moment to load up a few more speed loaders while we had a minute.
>Dogmeat, meanwhile, was busy moving his magazines around so his full ones were in easier reach.
>We passed two grenades to each of them, leaving ourselves with four, our shotgun, and our magnum.
>is there anything else we could do to prep? Or do we tell Root to get this party started already?
>are we doing better than last time?
>>
>>36926946
Wounded hoof is not good, she needs them to work.
Uh. You should tell us how to find the windows of the offices closest to this place. You know, just in case?
>>
>>36926946
Yes. Last time, we moved too slow and they set up an ambush. By the way, we still don’t know if the premonition thing is consistent, so try not to die.

>is there anything else we could do to prep?
Lean a filing cabinet against that catwalk door. If a Gutsy comes through, at least we’ll get some warning.
Hand out the Med-X, tell them to do as they will with it.
If we have enough space to not get electrocuted, set up a fallback position inside the room.
Kiss Dogmeat for luck.
>>
>>36927205
>kiss Dogmeat for luck
and suck his cock if he lives
>>
>>36927273
>if he lives
Please don't roast the horse cock all the time. They're way too rare and valuable for that.
>>
File: 1606535099596.jpg (70 KB, 506x432)
70 KB
70 KB JPG
>>36927415
>rare
>>
>>36926946
If we gots furniture t’ spare, make the halls as much of a clusterfuck t’ navigate as we can. When the system wakes up n’ goes “OH SHIT THEY’VE BREACHED SECURITY”, it’s gonna hit us fuckin’ hard. Don’t expect piecemeal shit, expect it t’ stack up mass fuckin’ waves n’ hit us from both sides with ‘em.
>>
File: 20210408_001021.png (155 KB, 596x497)
155 KB
155 KB PNG
>ywn get cuddled by stronk power mommy griff
should i end it, bros?
>>
>>36926946
Well your not dead yet so I'd say your doing better. Please keep it that way.
>>
>>36927439
Have you seen Season 1 demographics? It's like 90/10.
>>
>>36927674
still enough horsecock these days, though tho. the wastes has plenty.
>>
>>36926946
Do we really have time for more preparations? You already let the whole factory know where you are.
>>
>>36927803
Loading doors, mane.
>>
>>36926946
if youve got time- barricade yourself as best you can. If you dont, Then squeeze your head between your legs, and kiss that fat ass goodbye. Or fight till you cant. If the bats good at her job you might make it out alive. if shes not- or if shes vindictive, you're fucked. Worse case senario you can carry the cock, and you and reggie can hover above the plating, and barricade in there, cant you?
>>
>>36926946
Get Root's weapon and ammo. She's not going to be using it, and having a backup for whoever runs out first would be a good thing.
>>
>>36927544
That depends on how smart the system is, and how much information it has. If it doesn’t know anything beyond “security door open”, then we can probably expect a small initial patrol. The million-cap question is if the system is smart enough to understand that it’s being directly threatened. If it’s not, then we can probably expect similar behavior to last time: stall and plan an ambush. If it is, though, then we’re likely going to get those mass waves. If it’s really fucking smart, then it might even be able to estimate how long it has before Root gets in, and we won’t see hide nor hair of them until it makes a single massive push timed to overrun us at the last second.
>>
>>36927592
No.
Your bird brain suffering is too amusing.
>>
>>36927592
I want her to sit on my face
>>
>>36927592
Never got the appeal of griffs to be honest. Ponies are just the better choice.
>>
>>36929044
to (you)
im a furfag so fluffy bird + paws is perfect for me
>>
>>36929061
And cute wasteland Hippogriffs?
>>
File: 1499091326267.jpg (29 KB, 412x430)
29 KB
29 KB JPG
>>36929648
>mixing filthy horses with my griffs
>cute
>>
>>36929848
>Horses
>Filthy
Prepare to get purified.
>>
File: burd.png (214 KB, 596x497)
214 KB
214 KB PNG
>>36929902
Doit fggt
>>
>>36929967
Oh you'd be surprised what ponies can use as weapons when you trigger them. That's almost Angry Marine tier of military stratagem. And if I recall correctly, a wing of Unity muties was enough to wipe the floor with entire Talon squads. That's some tough chances for your chicken stable.
>>
File: burd ascends.png (245 KB, 1074x720)
245 KB
245 KB PNG
>>36930017
I don't give a flying F, I'll go down like scum but I'll do so fighting even lower scum.
>>
>>36930097
Well then, time to bring the buckets.
>>
File: large.png (323 KB, 1280x853)
323 KB
323 KB PNG
>>36930336
fry this
>>
>>36930348
>wears leather armor at best
>only little to moderate resistance against fire
Time to turn on the heat, baby.
>>
File: Spoiler Image (279 KB, 1280x960)
279 KB
279 KB JPG
Reminder that greens = best.
>>
>>36930660
Is there an anatomically more correct version of it?
>>
File: iwanthertositonmyface.png (470 KB, 1500x1500)
470 KB
470 KB PNG
>>36930660
Truth. Good pic.
>>
If Blackjack is a ball buster, then is R63 BJ a cunt crusher?
>>
>>36902712
Blackjack swings both ways
>>
>>36931451
Blackjack's barn door doesn't swing. It got broken off its hinges.
>>
>>36931581
>trying to cuck the least shitty person in the whole story
This is bad and you should feel bad.
>>
>>36931581
She never had a door in the first place.
>>
>>36931589
>cuck her
What?
>>
>>36931581
Its a revolving door, anyone who leaves either dies or wishes they died.
>>
>>36931722
It's not how revolving doors are supposed to work. Consult the manual, you may have it installed incorrectly.
>>
>>36926946

>>36927037
>>36927205
>>36927544
>>36928138
>it's Root's hind leg that got shot, it's bandaged, she'll live, it's the rest of our group that need the chems right now.
>Plus, I feel like it's an opportunity to remind Root who's in charge. I get the sense she's gonna need to be reminded decently often.
>Closest window would be the room at the end of the right hall. I guess, worst case, we could push out that way between waves, but if we're in that bad a shape where we need to do that, we're probably not going to be in a good enough shape to pull that off, it'd be a catch 22.
>We'll just have to make this work, we made it this far.

>We took an extra few moments to grab a few desks and make a few three desk high stacks in the halls, creating choke points halfway down each. We could've done more if we had more time, but we head more Ponitrons coming, so these would have to do.
>We also grabbed Root's metal blaster, telling her we needed it. She initially refused, then we reminded her that as far as she was concerned, our life was hers while she was wearing that collar, and she sighed and relented.
>We put the mouthgrip in our beak, and rest the stock against our shoulder.
>Ugh, this shit always felt awkward, but we could manage. The more difficult part was gonna be actually shooting: we've never used an energy weapon before.
>Root pointed out the controls, and ran us through a quick explanation on how to reload it, and then it was on us to figure out from there.
>We got into position behind a barricade, and gave Dogmeat a quick hug for luck.
-------
>Alarms blared all around us
>lasers whizzed over our head
>The sounds of Ponitrons and Gutsies filled the air, shouting insults and threats our way as our trio shouted insults and threats back.

>We're currently 10 minutes, and two waves into the battle. As soon as Root kicked the power back on, alarms kicked on alongside the lights, and the floor of the mainframe room lit up with arcing sparks as Root hovered above it, getting to work clacking away at the mainframe keyboard, plugging in her access tool and doing her nerd shit thing.
>The bots have been coming in waves on either side, usually two Gutsies and five ponitrons each.
>>
>>36932734
>Whoever thought of those barricades? You're a fucking genius!
>Instead of the robots being able to spread out, they've been forced to funnel on through the passage we made for the first wave, and halfway through the second.
>During the second wave, the bots got the wise idea to knock over the desk stacks, but all that did was leave them with a pile of desks they needed to climb over, making them easy targets still.

>Dogmeat set his assault rifle to semi-auto, taking aimed shots
>Reggie actually opted to fire one pistol at a time, for accuracy.
>Us? We kept moving back and forth, providing a spam of laser fire whenever the bots started to push past a barricade, and we threw all four of our remaining grenades, letting Reggie and Dogmeat hold off on throwing the grenades we'd passed to them before the fight started.
>This metal blaster is awesome!
>Energy weapons are awesome!
>Whoever said energy shotguns don't make sense? Buzz off! This thing is great!
>We were cutting through robots like they were made of flesh, and our lasers were our talons!
>and there's no fucking recoil! We can just blast away as fast as our tongue can twitch!
>We only had twelve shots per battery, but maybe Root can set one up for us that uses those big spark batteries for us.
>Fuck it, I don't even want a custom gun from Calamity anymore, I want a fancy energy gun of our own!

>Miraculously, none of us had gotten hit yet, but we had that chill slowly rolling back up our spine, and we knew our luck was probably going to run out this next wave.
>The robots had been holding off for a while since the second wave, and we could tell from our PipBuck that there were a lot of robots left, at least three dozen, and they were all grouping up, at least horizontally.

>We called out to Root, asking, "how close are you?"
>"almost there! Just a little longer!", Root called back
>We sighed, and reloaded Root's metal blaster, we were down to our last battery. We asked aloud, "How's your ammo, you two?"
>Dogmeat finished repacking his mags, again, and said, "down to my last two full ones, then a half full one", Dogmeat grimaced.
>We gave him our roll of duct tape, and suggested, "tape the two full ones together, so you can quick swap them. I remember a gang member I used to raid with doing that with the pair of mags he usually carried loaded in his gun before a fight"
>He nodded, and went about taping together a raid mag.
>Reggie patted down her belt, and swore under her breath, "shit, I'm almost out too. Can I borrow your magnum?"
>"I'll do you one better", we said, before unslinging and passing her our shotgun, then unclipping and passing our waist bandolier of shotgun shells to her as well.
>She accepted them, and smirked, "thanks"
>>
>>36932737
>Whoever thought of those barricades? You're a fucking genius!
I take m' payment in vicarious sexual favors, fer the record.
>>
>>36932771
>>36932737
>Having sex with the voices in your head.
Grissy's only a 5th level Schizomancer, she can't do that until atleast level 12
>>
>>36932866
>Vicarious
>adjective
>experienced in the imagination through the feelings or actions of another person.
>"I get vicarious enjoyment from watching other men have sex with my wife."
>>
>>36932737
Well, shit, this is going to be close. Can we try to connect a wire to the zappy plates and run it out to the front of the barricade, or are we too short on time and material for that?
We could try searching the robots for more laser ammo, but, again, time's going to be a bitch.
Grab some robo-legs. If they overrun us, clubs will do us better than talons.
Do we have the collar key? If we really need to, we could use it as one last grenade and worry about hogtying her later.
Put DJ Faggot on, see if he's playing something that goes well with final stands.
>>
>>36931448
>"Hey Go Fish, why is your horn so small?"
>>
>>36932737
There were no robobrains? What they're up to? Do you think they've been looking for a way to reach the catwalk and attack us from a third direction? I hope their programming won't let them break the walls.
>>
>>36933202
The least menacing option is that the system uses the robobrains to do the tactical thinking, so if they went into the fray and got shot, that would make the system worse at fighting us. If we see them this wave, then that's probably what it was.
>>
>>36933330
And they couldn't think of anything better than a zerg rush? We must be really good, then. Or maybe the system is suffering from a particularly bad case of planning by committee. Committee of canned asocial psychopaths. Must've been fun to design.
>>36932737
You have to find yourself a Gatling laser if we'll survive this. They do make sense, but I don't think it'll make you love them any less.
>>
>>36933171
Does horn size correlate with dick length in Unicorn stallions?
>>
>>36933451
Horn=penis
>>
>>36933451
>>36933802
Well to be fair, he already looks like a faggot.
>>
>>36933802
Starswirl is a fucking sex machine then.
>>
>>36934072
if he doesn't pass out by getting erect, that is.
>>
>>36933415
The whole point of everything we did was to force the robots into a shitty situation where zerg rushing was the only viable option.
>>
File: disaster.jpg (104 KB, 1004x1004)
104 KB
104 KB JPG
>>36932771
>>36932866
>>36932908
Are we all cucks now?
>>
>>36932866
>>36934845
>being this bad at words
He's saying "have sex with Dogmeat after this"
>>
>>36934890
Having sex with guys is pretty gay desu. Grissy should do that instead
>>
>>36893812
>We'd also pick up even more slugs, just filling up our belt with two dozen of them, and leaving the 24 shells of buckshot on our bed for the time being.
In hindsight, this was a bad call.
>>
File: 1613972326294.jpg (295 KB, 2400x1500)
295 KB
295 KB JPG
>No fallout flags
>>
>no promised littlepip flag
its over its over
>>
>>36935907
Eh, it was a long shot anyway.
>>
>>36935907
>tfw cunt in icon related gets a flag over Pip
Lots of shit taste.
>>
File: 1613231076693.jpg (110 KB, 1028x874)
110 KB
110 KB JPG
>>36936869
>Attacking your allies
Goddamn some of you people are genuinely retarded.
>>
>>36936896
I was using it as an example.
Fuck that bitch.
>>
>>36935907
Eh, you can pretend this one stands for Pre-war Equestria.
>>
File: 2021-05-02_03.34.14.png (1.08 MB, 6798x2679)
1.08 MB
1.08 MB PNG
>>
File: 1658172.png (1.62 MB, 5236x6100)
1.62 MB
1.62 MB PNG
>>36937638
Where is BJ's mane?
>>
>>36937671
Not sure what happened to it, it was there on the preview
>>
>>36937638
>2b2tubers
>>
>>36937692
Looks like taint affected her more than anyone thought.
>>
>>36937705
It's built on that server, all suits are different categories of people
>>
File: 1608394360551.jpg (110 KB, 894x894)
110 KB
110 KB JPG
Cute little filly bamps
>>
>>36937671
I've always liked this version of Blackjack, she looks good with a long mane.
>>
>>36937671
>>36939011
Wish there were more vectors of her like this in other forms.
>>
>>36932737

>>36932771
>>36932908
>We chuckled to ourself a bit
>Yeah, I'm totally banging Dogmeat once we're out of this mess, if we get out of this alive.
>Actually, fuck that, WHEN we get out of this alive! We might've bought it last time, but we got this shit!
>Also, that's a funny word: Vicarious. It's thanks to you guys I got the vocabulary I do.
>Or... at least the last group of voices gave me the vocabulary I got...
>Nope, nope, not thinking about it

>>36933148
>We opted for the last option, fiddling for our radio so we could go into the last wave with some music, when all of a sudden, the alarm stopped.
>All of the red bars suddenly turned green
>We heard the electric panels on the floor of the mainframe room stop sparking
>"MWAHHAHAHAHA!", he heard Root laugh, comically, from within the mainframe room.
>Poking our head inside, we saw Root grinning like a school filly, as she landed on the plated floor, and started dancing, cheering to herself, "I did it! I'm a genius! I'm the best! I'm awesome!"

>We won
>Ironshod was ours!

>We laughed a bit ourselves, and stepped in to scoop Root up into our arms, eliciting a suprised chirp as we pulled her into a big bear hug, smiling and laughing, "We actually did it! Wahoo! Fuck yeah!"
>Root squirmed and gasped for air as we crushed her in our arms, still smiling, but quickly finding she couldn't breath. She patted our back and painfully gasped with a smile, "Can't... breathe..."
>We let her go, blushing, "sorry, sorry, just... damn, I wasn't sure we'd actually pull it off"
>"so... we did it?", Reggie asked, peeking into the room herself.
>We nodded, and smiled, pointing at our PipBuck, "yep, we fucking won!"
>Reggie sighed with relief, "Fuck, now I know why my mom always told us horror stories about helping Derpy with her fucking book. Please, please do not take out another contract from her to help with the book"
>"Why? We fucking WON didn't we? And we're probably gonna pull a decent profit once all is said and done, or at least earned a few favors around town", we smirked. I can't lie, while we aren't feeling the same bloodlust we would if we were fighting ponies, this shit got our Adrenaline PUMPING. We flexed an arm, and boasted, "I'm down for rounds two, three four, whatever, bring it!"
>Reggie rolled her eyes, and smiled, "just make sure we get paid for those rounds, okay you suicidal bitch?"

>"If it's all the same, I'm gonna still keep watch for a bit, just in case", Dogmeat said from out in the hall.
>"Good idea", we called back.
>>
>>36939097
>We passed the metal blaster back to Root, and said, "this thing is awesome. What do I need to do to get my own?"
>Root smiled at the compliment, then winced, "you could start by giving me some Med-X"
>"Oh right", we said, suprised as we'd forgotten all about her wound during the battle. We fished out a shot and gave one to Root, who immediately injected herself and sighed with relief, as we joked, "almost forgot with all that dancing you were doing"
>Root shrugged, "I was so excited, I just kinda forgot for a minute. Gimme a sec to square off a few things on the mainframe, then we can get to work on that schematics download"
>She trotted over to start clacking away at the keyboard, while we switched on DJ Pony to listen to for a bit.
>It was some jazzy song about loss and regret. Yeesh, that would've sucked to die to.
>Then the DJ Faggot himself came on the air:

“This is DJ Pon3, and that was Sweetie Belle, singing about that one great truth of the wasteland: every pony has done something they regret. And now, my little ponies, it’s time for the news! Now lemme tell you folks about this chick who's been getting my attention out near New Appleloosa: A lone talon with furious claws, a powerful body, and a fire in her heart. She's a one woman killing machine, she's for hire, and she likes helping decent folk she meets along the way. She first got the attention of yours truly when she took out the raider nest in the heart of Ponyville, and saved several pony captives -- including the beloved author of The Wasteland Survival Guide, Ditzy Doo! Since then, she's been killing more raiders, blowing up nests of mutants, and so much more!

So if you see a big, buff, young Griffiness with a PipBuck on her arm and a wild pair of eyes, if you've got a problem and no one else can help, maybe, just maybe, you'll get a one woman army to back you up. And kid, if you're listening, thanks! From all of us!

And now the weather: cloudy everywhere, with a chance of rain, gunfire and bloody dismemberment. Now back to the music. Here’s Sapphire Shores singing how the sun can’t hide forever. From your lips to Celestia’s ears, Sapphire!”

>We stared, wide eyed at our PipBuck, as we felt our heart skip a beat
>We couldn't believe our ears
>DJ Pony talked about us
>We kinda froze in place for a minute, like a radstag in headlights
>>
>>36939124
Good shit, Grissy. Make sure we do that clean sweep of the building, just in case. Check with Root if it’s safe to drop the robobrains, and I guess we should see what the committee has to say about keeping or breaking the rest.
>>
File: I love it.png (74 KB, 264x264)
74 KB
74 KB PNG
>>36939124
Feels good to be alive. Smell that air! Couldn't you just drink it like booze?
And we got the DJ's attention, too! Are we going to get one of those cool titles? Big Bird? The Lion Queen? The Grisly Veteran?
>>
File: 1616352469377.png (120 KB, 317x301)
120 KB
120 KB PNG
>>36939760
idk but i really don't like this dj fag giving us too much attention, for some reason. makes me uneasy
>>
>>36939124
If you're serious about using energy weapons, you better start practicing. Search this place for energy rifles. If there's none, see if you can add a grip and a button to a laser gun from a destroyed robot. Shouldn't be too hard.
Make sure Root won't get too creative with the robots. There are lots of funny things that we can do with them, but not all of these things are good ideas. For example, sending them to the town to guard it from raiders is a good idea, but sending them to the town under the pretext of guarding it from raiders, then taking the whole town hostage and trying to extort money from Whiskey is not.
Right, about Whiskey. I'm still angry about that 2000 caps fee. No, it's fine if it was just a feat of stupidity of some prison guard. But if it really was a targeted attempt to enslave us, if Whiskey and Railright were involved, then we can't just leave it like that. It's not how towns should thank mercenaries for trying to help. Do you think you can diplomatically ask Railright whose idea it was when he'll be all thankful and relaxed?
>>
>>36940117
Prob'ly bec'uz a reputation means two things: opportunities... an' expectations. DJ makes us out like some kin' a hero, an' folks is gonna start expectin' us to act like one.
Then again, maybe that's jus' what we needs fer oursel's.
>>
AAAAAAA LITTLEPIP YOU'RE SO HOT
>>
File: 1600080786551.png (582 KB, 588x547)
582 KB
582 KB PNG
>>36941039
>>
>>36939124
We must find and pocket the cool shit before Mayor Cock Breathe takes all our hard work.
>>
>>36941317
Start with the targeting talismans: light enough, valuable, and the robots are useless without them.
>>
File: Red_Eye_Meme.png (236 KB, 820x700)
236 KB
236 KB PNG
I want to cum inside Red Eye
>>
>>36939124
Get your head out of the clouds, Grisly Bitch, you're job isnt done yet. Now youve got to do stuff, and other boring stuff, and oh yeah! FIND SHIT TO LOOT AND PLUNDER! HELL YEAH! And maybe fuck your stallion in supply closet or something, Or let him fuck root while you try to go after Reggie? Who knows whats going to happen there- BUt sweet victory demands rewards!
>>
>>36941863
ghey
>>
File: 2386102.png (321 KB, 1287x1451)
321 KB
321 KB PNG
bumper
>>
File: 2021-05-03_01.19.30.png (3.47 MB, 7680x4320)
3.47 MB
3.47 MB PNG
>>36937638
Field-tested blackjack for hours, ended up swimming in piles of caps
>>
>>36943153
She's bumping my skull in, huh?
>>
>>36943153
11/10 would pet
>>
>>36941344
I was thinking more in the line of stealing a dope ass gun, I mean we are in a weapons factory.
>>
>>36944571
Well, there is that beautiful little IF-18 in the CEO’s office, but it’s pony grip. Maybe getting that converted can be our present from Calamity.
>>
>>36939124

>>36939368
>>36941344
>>36942103
>>36944571
>>36944877
>We asked Root, "hey, is it safe to loot the building?"
>"Give the robots a minute to rescure the perimeter, and let me double check my work", Root said.
>"What about the robobrains? Can you line them up so we can kill them? I don't trust them not to fuck this all up somehow", we asked.
>Root gasped, and looked at us, horrified, and a bit pissed off, "you'll do no such thing! They're mine!", she looked back at the mainframe screen, and frowned, "I'll get them together, and I'll have a chat with them, they'll listen to me"
>"Whatever, but it'll be your funeral, not mine", we said with a roll of our eyes, "are spare parts off limits?"
>"Yep!", Root snipped, "I got plans for those parts. Finally, I have a decent force of robots to do my bidding, months of hardship, and here I come to get it following the lead of some dumbass who has more muscle than brains"
>"Pfft, you admitting I'm better than you?", we smirked.
>She glared at us for a moment, before sighing and relenting evenly, "at certain things, yes. Remember what I said about skill sets"
>"I'm gonna go loot the CEO's office, there's supposed to be a pretty awesome gun in there", we said, stepping out, "holler if you need me"
>Root nodded, "yeah, got it"

>We stepped out of the mainframe room, and began making our way down the hall towards the catwalk access, telling Root and Dogmeat as we passed, "wait for Root to give the go ahead, then head on down and look for any guns this place has boxed up. Grab some nice shooters, things you can use, and a couple we could sell for profit. Oh, and restock on ammo too if you find any. I'm gonna check out the CEO's office"
>Reggie smiled, "awesome! Maybe we can find something to replace that rusty piece of shit Dogmeat calls a gun"
>"What's wrong with my assault rifle?", Dogmeat asked.
>"It blows, that's what", Reggie said.

>We smiled, and walked past, shaking our head.
>It felt good to have a gang again

>>36939760
>>36940117
>>36940945
>I hadn't even thought of that, getting a nickname from DJ Faggot
>Hopefully it's something cool, something that makes us sound strong, fast, like swift death, fury, and... righteousness, y'know?
>As for our growing reputation, I like it
>Having been a raider warlord, I know how powerful a reputation can be.
>It's also dangerous, as having a reputation invites challengers to knock us down, kill us, break us, shit like that. But we're tough, we can survive the attention, and I can't lie: I like it when we got the spotlight on us.
>Plus, like 45 said, having a reputation as some sorta hero would also lower the chances of someone looking through us, and seeing us for the raider we are in our heart.

>We walked out onto the catwalk, beginning to cross the production floor towards a door on the other side.
>We saw robots moving about the space below. It felt weird, the big battle just... ended, flick of a switch. Not that I'm complaining
>>
>>36945229
>We entered the office: it had once been covered in wood paneling, and painted orange, with an entrance to an elevator off to the right, a cabinet and glass gun case off to the left, and at the back of the room sat a Desk with a terminal on it, with a safe in the wall behind it, and above the safe a sign:

IRONSHOD FIREARMS
How do you like THEM apples?

>haha, I get it
>We stepped over to the case, and sitting within it was a beautiful looking 44 magnum pistol, scoped, with an ivory mouth grip adorned with three apples on it.
>Without a second thought, we smashed the case with the butt of our beat up, old 44 magnum, a collected the pistol
>"Little Macintosh" according to our PipBuck, neat.
>>
File: 20210502_192320.jpg (35 KB, 600x425)
35 KB
35 KB JPG
>>36902687
The only reason I love this crossover is how well those candy colored happy-go-by horses gets murdered, angsted and have to deal with drugs and booze.

I cannot stand something too much positive for too long.
>>
>>36945234
>"I got plans for those parts. Finally, I have a decent force of robots to do my bidding, months of hardship, and here I come to get it following the lead of some dumbass who has more muscle than brains"
Place yer bets on how badly this is gonna end.
>>
>>36945234
Decide whether you want to use it or sell it. As I mentioned it's unique. It's value will drop if you use it.
>>
>>36945241
Damn, that's a lot of 14 year old to take in at one time.
>>
>>36945229
>I'll have a chat with them, they'll listen to me
Oh my. Can we listen too? Shit's about to get hilarious.
>>
>>36943153
Would bash (with a baseball bat) and dash.
>>
>>36945292
he's right tho
>>
>>36945995
Thank you anon.
>>
>>36945263
>>36945234
If she's capable enough to do it with us, she's good enough to do it with someone else. Better we be buddy buddy before she goes full on nutcase. A friend with a robot army is a friend indeed.
>>
>>36946542
i just want this bitch to get raped already
>>
>>36946694
bats are precious
not for rape
>>
>>36946755
they are precious
this cunt ain't
>>
>>36946764
still technically a bat
therefore, not for rape
she's for nice things
things like booze, consensual orgies, robot armies and gradually growing emotional attachments to her enslavers
that's final
>>
>>36946805
Speaking of bats, she one of the blood nibbling types? Not that we wake up one day with a liter of ours missing
>>
>>36946805
gotta lower that fucking ego somehow tho
>>
>>36947032
Egos are cute when not obstructive.
>>
>>36947183
i think you are just a bitch for bat ponies, anon
>>
>>36947212
caught me faggot
https://derpicdn.net/img/2018/10/4/1848110/large.png
>>
>>36947702
Pretty good bat there, anon.
>>
File: 1616866424711.png (1.89 MB, 1416x1626)
1.89 MB
1.89 MB PNG
>>
Does anyone else look at the vast untime that this thread represents?
Like recognizing how its gone on for a decade now.
Literally a decade later and you are still discussing, people still having their first moments to encounter the story.
To meet, discuss, and critique it, even if the paths are worn deep from those before.
Yet here you all still are, just as eager to help them as before.
Really makes eternity worth living.
>>
>>36948303
Yes
>>
>>36948303
>a decade
I'm still impressed how much time I spent with pony in those years. It has become my most important hobby.
>>
>>36945234
Alright, standard looting procedure, mind your weight-to-cap ratio. And make sure that the bitch carries her fair share, too.
>>
boop
>>
>>36945234
okay, but is it a muzzle-.44 for horses or is it a griffon .44 for birbs such as yourself?
>>
>>36950772
>ivory mouth grip adorned with three apples on it
>mouth grip

Say, that gives me an idea: what if we gave it to Reggie and see if she can pull off a triple-wield?
>>
I want to cum inside Blackjack.
>>
>>36950882
There are easier ways to get beaten to death with your own severed dick, anon.
>>
>>36951241
The dick isn't the part she usually likes to cut off though,
>>
>>36902687
What the edge is that Fluttershy-looking pegasus?
>>
>>36951903
That's Psychoshy. She's a PH character.
>>
>>36951241
She won't. I'll treat her well.
>>
>>36951903
She's Fluttershy's daughter
>>
>>36952079
>>36952161
yikes
>>
>>36952200
This is why you don't try to explain PH lore to people, it takes way the fuck to long to explain all the parts that need to fit together to avoid making it just sound like edgelording.
>>
>>36952292
Psychoshy is still a pain in the ass though. I never liked her.
>>
>>36950797
Hey just because im voice in a head doesnt mean im bot blind- it also doesnt mean i pay 100% attention. ONE OF US needs to watch these cooking shows after all. How else will we get CHimiChangas out here?
>>
>>36945234

>>36945267
>We're gonna use it, obviously, the thing looks beautiful and fancy and shit.
>Plus, our gut is telling us there's more to this gun than just a fancy shine and grip. We just need to get it swapped to a grip a bit more our speed.

>>36945263
>>36945327
>>36946542
>>36946873
>Oh, if Root was left to her own devices, it would hardly be a bet to say it would end horribly, whatever she has planned.
>But, hey, she has US, so if she really is smart, she'll learn to follow our lead after this. If not? Eh, her funeral.
>It would be kinda cool to have an army of robots at our beck and call, but, call me old fashioned, I think robots sap all the fun out of a fight. If we die, a-again anyways, I'd at least like to know we lost to a stronger warrior, not to some bucket of bolts that can't feel pain, or has any life to lose to begin with.
>Two lives square up, come to blows, and one walks away stronger. There's something poetic to that.
>Then again, that energy shotgun IS pretty awesome, so... maybe we'll give Root's way of thinking a chance for a while still, maybe the sexy, self absorbed bitch is on to something.

>We'd return to the mainframe room to find Root speaking with three robo-brains
>Root was laughing, then smiled to a robo-brain, "That would've been brilliant! Cutting the power to the mainframe again would've stopped us dead in our tracks!"
>"Well, unfortunately, the mainframe was explicitly programmed to prevent such tactics", one of the robo-brains responded, "We were left with no good options by the time the mainframe had been restored. It's a shame, they installed us for our creativity, and then immediately held us back"
>"We could have done so much to improve employee efficiency before the bombs fell as well if we'd been allowed to", another robo-brain mused, "A simple addition of powdered mintals and buck to the employee soda fountain, giving managers stun prods, and adding a commission based bonus to the employee employee pay structure would have significantly increased efficiency by at least 437%"
>The third robobrain just giggled
>"Uh... am I inturpting something?", we asked.
>"Ah, Grisly, I was wondering when you would be back", Root smiled, before saying to the brains, "Ladies, meet Grisly Storm, the idiot warrior I was telling you about"
>"Uh... hi?", we replied, a bit confused
>"She certainly seems strong, an excellent specimen of the Griffin race", one of the brains commented.
>"Thanks", we smirked
>"Grisly is the one who lead our group through the assault on your facility. Her tactics are... simple, but effective, it would seem", Root mused, before boasting, "of course, she needed MY advisement in order for us to succeed"
>We retorted, "you just disabled the generator and hacked the mainframe, everything else was MY ideas, the fuck are you on about?"
>>
>>36952633
>"We only followed your strategy the way we did because you and the others don't appreciate subtlety, mitigating risk, subterfuge, stealth, things that make it so we don't need get into idiotic last stands while putting the entire group's survival on the shoulders of a single member!", Root frowned, "What if they had broken the basement door entirely? And there was no way I could have gotten it back open?"
>"That would have been a better idea, we'll have to remember that for next time", a robobrain commented
>"That didn't happen though, did it?", we grunted, "and all YOUR plans had you playing the hero anyways, what's the fucling difference?"
>"All my plans had me 'playing the hero' just like yours had me playing hero anyways, because without me, you wouldn't have pulled this job off! You risked being indebted to the town of New Appleloosa, sold into sex slavery to Apple Whiskey, and even made a contract with ME, because you needed ME!", Root screed, "My plans would have allowed us to properly take advantage of our element of suprise, the distraction in the basement, we wouldn't have needed those idiotic final stands YOU lead us into! My plans would've lowered our risks enough, the rest of you probably wouldn't have even needed armor! And you definitely wouldn't have needed my metal blaster to hold off the robots who would've been able to respond in time! You could've still planted frag mines, you could have still done your barricades! But we could've ended the fight before it turned into a proper battle!"
>Root took a breath and said, "I just feel like I deserve recognition for being the linchpin upon which this plan relied on. Your plans did ultimately pan out, and while I don't agree with your approach, you are very good at doing things the way you like to do them. But I was still the most important pony here, and I want to hear you say that I was. I want to hear you tell me all the ways I made this job successful"
>>
>>36952660
Oh, I don't know fuckin' risk mitigation, do I? I'm jus' sum stupid fuckin' hornball that just goes chargin' inta shit wit' m' dick swingin' an' damn the odds?! Oh, please, tell me how yer' fucking genius-ass plan wit' forty thousand movin' parts wasn' gonna fall th' fuck apart th' moment shit kicked off! Fuck you, imma do some risk mitigation right now!
(Grissy, cap this bitch for me)
>>
File: 1534398311157.jpg (28 KB, 393x295)
28 KB
28 KB JPG
>>36952660
She's not totally wrong. She was the key to disabling the robots and without her we already know what happened to the team last time. BUT while she may be used to subterfuge and sneaking around and while her masterful plans, like escaping that jail cell we found her in because that was going great right?, might work on her own, she got picked up by the most blunt force team in the wastes. So yes while her plan was probably damn fine if she was alone. Executing it with THIS team was just begging for something to go wrong and get us all killed.

tldr give her a pat on the head because her plans are too smart to work for this team.
>>
>>36952660
No reason to try to argue. There's so many flaws in her reasoning that she clearly doesn't give a flying fuck about clarity of thought anymore. She's hungry for metaphorical headpats, and she'll say and do anything to recieve them. A great pedagogical opportunity for us, but it'll be even better if we'll get her to lose some more inhibition before this conversation will be allowed to go any further. Here's the deal: her request is duly acknowledged, we'll tell her in little details everything what we think about her contribution, her tactics and her importance for the team, but it will only happen when both of us will be drunk as fuck. This evening. Take it or leave it.
>>
>>36952698
>>36953084
>>36953103
The Nigger, The Negotiator, and The Seducer
Truly these are the three loudest types of voices in the fractured brain that is Grissy
>>
>>
>>36952292
>implying PH isn't edgelording
>>
bump
>>
>>36952660
I'm like 90% sure could of cut through it with the laser shotgun, would've taken a while though.
You can't say "my plan would have done this or that" when you refused to share it.
>>
>>36953768
she cute
>>
>>36952292
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6gJUPLlJrF0
>30 Minutes
>Still misses and glosses over important lore and scenes.
>>
>>36953144
>nigger
Shit, I've been trying for "lecherous cowboy" this whole time.
>>
>>36952660
on one claw.. You can probably just Dome root now, and keep her cool gun for yourself. On the other- You can sigh, and thank her, becuase she did do the shit that got shit changed. Or- you can do neither, and probably piss the pissy bat off.
>>
>>36952660
>"We were left with no good options by the time the mainframe had been restored."
Celestia damn, I love hearing the enemy admit we outmaneuvered them.
>"idiotic" last stands
Clearly she hasn't read her Sunshine Tzu.
>"Ground on which we can only be saved from destruction by fighting without delay, is desperate ground... On desperate ground: fight."
This is, in fact, the only time in her entire treatise on war that she advocates engaging in pitched battle. It's only idiocy if we get to that position by idiocy. This was a gambit.
Admittedly, though, we should have brought more ammo.

Whatever, just give her her fucking head pat and tell her she's a good little pony for doing her fucking job.
>>
>>36952660

>>36952698
>>36953084
>>36953103
>>36953144
>>36954827
>>36955526
>>36955581
>...
>We closed our eyes, fought back our instincts, and took a deep breath.
>We then opened them, gave Root a pat on the head, and sighed with a roll of our eyes, "yeah, you're right, you deserve some props: you did good, and we couldn't have pulled this off without you. Great job, Root"
>She smiled, happy, "that's all I wanted to hear". She spun on her hooves, and began to trot over towards the mainframe, saying, "Now come on, let's get that download started"
>We quickly walked towards her, then forcefully tackled her from behind, forcing her slender form to the ground easily.
>Her wings flared out instinctually, and she began to struggle, chirping in shock and confusion, "whoa! Ugh! What're you doing!? Get off! Get-!"
>We forcefully got her onto her back, slammed a claw into the floor right next to her head with a loud THUD, and screamed, "SHUT THE FUCK UP!!!". We glared at her with murder in our eyes, imagining the thought of ripping her pretty throat out.
>Her jaw dropped, her slit irises turned small, and she froze with fear.
>We then barred our talons, scratching the concrete floor by her head, causing her to loudly gasp and overtly recoil, shrinking to the floor in terror.

>We never broke our gaze as we spoke in an even, dangerous, overly calm tone, "I am not some idiot who doesn't understand fucking risk, my plans are simple: so simple they can't possibly be fucked up, so blunt they can bash down brick fucking walls, and they're a whole lot better than some bullshit with a million moving parts all waiting to fall apart, because having the plan fall apart is when people start dying, and I care a whole lot about whether my gang members live or die, more than even myself. I don't give a fuck if you think I'm an idiot, but I care a whole fucking lot when I don't get some fucking respect, especially from a pony I'm putting my neck on the line for, especially from a pony who's supposed to be my bitch"
>"You may be used to being all stealthy and subtle, you may be used to complicated, grand plans that have a million moving parts, and they might even have worked great. But, you already admitted you couldn't take on Ironshod alone, you needed a group LIKE US", we grunted, "WE did plenty too! Our group, in case you haven't noticed, are some blunt mother fuckers, a plan like yours would leave us useless! It would've got us all killed! We didn't make idiotic last stands, I knew exactly what the fuck we were doing: we were making gambits, with every step taken to make our bets as safe as possible, and don't forget that I was always in just as much risk as the rest of the team, and I still made the calls I did because they were our best fucking shot, knowing full well we could all get killed in this shit show"
>>
>>36955952
>"You want my respect? Give it first", we leaned in close, and said, "I want you to admit this was a TEAM effort. I want you to admit you needed US just as much as we needed YOU! And I want you to admit I did a good job with what I had!"

>Root swallowed, and glanced aside, terrified, before looking back at us, and saying, "...Y-you're right, this was a team effort, and I should recognize that. You did good too, maybe... maybe I'm just not used to your way of doing things, or doing things with others as well. I'm...", she uncomfortably glanced aside, "I'm not great with... people? Robots, even crazy ones, I understand, but people are just... frustrating, slow, dumb, I... I don't usually bother connecting or working with people", she looked back towards us, "I'm sorry if I implied you were carelessly putting us in harms way, that was wrong of me. You seem to feel pretty comfortable leading other people in bad situation, and even I felt like shutting up and listening when you gave me orders, I just... I'm not used to taking orders, being someone elses... bitch, and it's uncomfortable, is all"
>We closed our eyes and took a breath, then frowned, and said, calmer, "Not everyone out there feels the same, but... I give a shit about loyalty, trust, respect. If other people show me those things, if they pledge to follow my lead... I think of them as a part of me. My gang is my family, and if anyone dies amongst my gang, or they get hurt, or whatever, that's on me, no matter what. Trust me, you can do a whole lot worse than me as a boss"
>We stood up, and held out a claw to help Root to her hooves.
>Root accepted, but had a hard time looking at us.
>"Hey, look at me", we said.
>Root hesitantly looked us in the eyes, afraid, and confused.
>We gave her a supportive pat on the shoulder, and smiled, "you did good, Root, we needed you and you did your job"
>She took a breath, still shaken, but just a little better, "you did good too, Grissy"

>We then tapped her collar, and smirked, "hey, maybe having your life tethered to mine is a good thing, in a weird, roundabout way: you're connected to someone else, and you gotta watch my back whether you like it or not. But I'll make the same promise to you I make to everyone who joins my gang, whether I say it out loud or not: you watch my back, show me fear and respect, follow my lead, and I promise I'll watch you back, and fight for you to the death like we were blood"
>She tilted her head, and said, suprised, "You're a weird person, you know that? Like, weirder than most"
>"I'm just me", we shrugged, "for better or worse"

>There, compromise between the three main suggestions.
>Okay, we didn't do a lot to seduce her, but maybe we'll go down that route once things have cooled down a tad.
>Are we talking dumb? Was that good? Did I miss anything?

>Oh shit, right
>We asked, "by the way, do you drink blood? Are you one of those blood drinking bats?"
>"Yeah, why?", Root shrugged
>>
>>36955955
Oh, my sides, that was fucking glorious. Terrifying Presence FTW.
Whatever on the blood thing, we've eaten worse, just make sure she knows the team is off limits (unless Dogmeat gets off on it).
>>
>>36955955
There will be more problems with her. She's still a bit too focused on her own person and her own personal shortcomings while neglecting the bigger picture, and It's still not entirely clear if her understanding of the very ideas of respect and loyalty has anything to do with ours. But nobody could've done more with one short talk. It was clear, exhaustive and conclusive, Grissy, thank you.
A question for the robots: how much time our group would've most probably gained if we were to try using stealthy tactics on the second floor like Root wanted? I need two numbers: one calculated using all currently known facts and one calculated using only the information that was realistically available to us when we had to make this decision. It'll be embarrassing if all this arguing was because of a few milliseconds long additional delay before the first wave. Calculate total probabilities of survival in all four models (stealthy and bluntl approaches, with and without knowing everything) for a good measure.
>>
bump
>>
File: anon the alpha male.png (1.79 MB, 1908x1634)
1.79 MB
1.79 MB PNG
would anyone read a story about an anon with super strength and amnesia in FoE ?
he`d wake up in a heavily eradiated area and slowly begin to uncover the history of the world and figure out who/what he is and how he ended up where he awoke
>>
>>36956765
Would he be a Gen 1 supermutant?
>>
>>36956793
>Would he be a Gen 1 supermutant?
nope, just a normal human, but in my autistic headcanon magic and radiation would give him super strenght
i have thought about the mechanics of it if anyone wants to hear my schizo rant
>>
>>36955955
Robots are whack yo.
>>
>>36956798
Then it's significantly less interesting for me.
>>
>>36956257
>A question for the robots
Should we really ask? We just got things smoothed over, and getting solid answers on that one is just going to drag egos right back in.
>>
>>36956793
>Gen1
There were others? I thought they were all made in Mariposa by the Master.
>>
>>36956849
I think it means anon turning into human supermutant from original fallout.
>>
>>36956849
>>36956871

Gen 2 were made by the Enclave, mostly by accident, from their slave labor at Mariposa. Their transformation was a lot less precise, and Gen 2's are noted for being significantly less together in the head than the Master's originals. Bethesda mutants don't have generation number, because Bethesda lore is garbage.
>>
>>36956871
should think before post, Gen1 is from Master and Gen 2 is from Enclave. Gen 2 was created after fall of master.
>>
>>36956877
>Gen 2 were made by the Enclave
Oh right, I forgot the excavation project. But IIRC, only a tiny handful of those mutants survived. Like the 'magician' in the wrecked military base and Frank Horrigan.
>>
>>36956848
There's no way she hasn't asked. It's the first thing that comes to mind when you meet a walking tactical calculator right after a heated argument about tactics.
But we may postpone this question until she won't be around to hear the answer, if only to give robots an opportunity to provide us a different answer to the same question. Giving people opportunities is fun.
>>
Page 9 bump.
>>
Who would win in a fight between Littlepip and Blackjack?
>>
>>36958055
Blackjack, but she'd feel absolutely fucking miserable about it afterwards.
>>
>>36958124
She does so after every fight. That's nothing special.
>>
>>36956765
>anon
Into the trash it goes
>>
>>36958055
The only version of Blackjack Pip can hope to kill is when she becomes a thrice killed groomer.
>>
I don't give a fuck about the show or any of the drama surrounding it, I'm only here for cute wasteland ponies.
>>
>>36959397
So that's what taint exposure does...
>>
>>36955955
Id be nice to her now. shes afraid. Or let her know not bite us, under penalty of *LOSING HER TEETH* I dont wanna give my blood to any fuckhead vampires.
>>
>>36959546
I'd like my nose to be exposed to Blackjack's taint
>>
>>36959594
Anon, only stallions have taints.
>>
>>36959397
wtf
>>
>>36959640
Sorry, I forgot to shave my Blackjack.
>>
>>36955955

>>36956011
>>36959585
>Being scary on demand has its Perks, for sure
>We shrugged, "just wondering. You know the team is off limits, right?"
>"I mean, that's common sense", Root said, "I may be terrible with people, but even I can understand that other people may not like me drinking their blood"
>We gave Root a thumbs up, "just checking"

>Root lead us over to the Mainframe, and said, "let me see your PipBuck, I need to download those schematics"
>We stepped over and held out our arm, letting the nerd do her nerd thing.

>>36956257
>>36956848
>>36956958
>She has potential, even I see it a lot better now. If she decides to stick around after getting her own PipBuck, or as much help as we can give before we hit a dead end, then we'll know at least some of what she just told us isn't bullshit.
>I can't lie, it would be interesting to have the rolling tactical computers tell us the odds of how everything panned out, but you guys are also right in that we should probably wait until Root isn't in earshot.
>...
>...
>...
>Fuck it, the download is taking too long, and we're already bored.

>"Hey, brain bots", we called over to the trio
>"Please don't call them brain bots", Root sighed, disappointed for some reason.
>We ignored Root for the moment, and asked, "How would shit have panned out if we'd done the second floor entry Root's way? Assuming we don't know the layout ahead of time"
>The first bot said, "If you'd gone in quiet, and avoided detection, we would not have had time to rally our robots and attack you with any proper waves like we had. You would have significantly more robots remaining to have at your disposal, especially considering the number of robots you eliminated on this floor before even finding the mainframe room"
>The second chimed in, "it would all depend on which window you entered. Had you entered the room down the hall, the stealthy approach would have been easy, and the most efficient. Had you entered where we believe you did, ultimately, enter, you would have eventually run into a patrol that consisted of more than one robot, or resulted in a shot going off, which would have started the process of reinforcements arriving all the same. Plus, the slower approach would have given us more time to try and figure out what you did to the generator, instead of being more occupied with exterminating your group"
>>
>>36960377
>"So... what're you saying?", we asked.
>The first robot answered, "The plan you ultimately went with was the better one given what you knew: as it gatunteed you would find the mainframe in fastest amount of time. Although, your lack of prior knowledge or proper scouting was still extremely stupid, this whole infiltration had an extremely low chance of survival from the start because you didn't even know the general layout of the building"
>"She's got you there, Grissy", Root smirked.
>"Shut up, you didn't think of any way to learn the layout either", we frowned.
>"Even a genius can have a lapse in judgment on occasion", Root said defensively, before shrugging and looking back at the mainframe interface and relenting, "but yes, you're right, I didn't think to ask what you knew and didn't know"
>So in the future we need to actually scout out our targets a bit more than quick once overs, good to know

>Reggie and Dogmeat returned, toting five duffel bags full of guns, and Reggie smiled wide, "we hit the fucking mother load!"
>Dogmeat set down his four duffel bags with a huff, then held up a 5.56 light machine gun, smirking, "look at what I got. It'll be a shame to put out old reliable to pasture, but I don't think I'll be missing the old girl too bad"
>"A big gun for a big stallion", we smirked, "so this place is loaded?"
>Reggie chuckled, "oh yeah, a whole bunch of guns just waiting on pallets to be loaded up and shot at something in a warehouse. New Appleloosa is probably gonna be waiting a while before they start actually building any guns"
>>
>>36960377
Wait, are they saying they don't communicate with the turrets?
>>
>>36960380
What was the best way to scout this place without hiring more people?
>>
Littlepip is cute
>>
>>36960978
No one can debate this.
>>
>>36960380
>>36960736
Once we get Root her Pip-Buck, we can load her down with stealth bucks and use her for recon. Thing has an automap function, so we get floor plans, and she gets to be happy about utilizing her skillset.
>>
>>36960978
She will never have sex with you.
>>
>>36960380
Brute force wins again. It is now time for binge drinking and naps.
>>
>>36961749
Not him, but how do you know?
>>
>>36961824
Ahem, drinkin’, *fuckin’*, an’ sleepin’.
>>
>>36960380
How big is "the whole bunch"? If just enough for New Appleloosa, we're good: there's time to sell our loot elsewhere if guns will abruptly get dirt chip here. Appleloosians will have to figure out a whole lot of things before they'll make their first gun, and the fact that there's such a shortage of qualified engineers in town that we had to pull ours from the social gutter of a death row doesn't make their task easier. We may even try to make profit on forward contract with unsuspecting losers who didn't hear the news. But if "the whole bunch" is enough to quickly saturate the gun market everywhere, then we may have to hurry with selling them. What our resident expert on all things greedy Reggie thinks?
>>
Bump.
>>
>>36960380
>>36961310
Speaking of stealthbucks, there is one in the office that we couldn't get to cause it was in a safe controlled by a terminal.
>>
File: 9a78bw2.png (285 KB, 1080x1287)
285 KB
285 KB PNG
>>36961749
She already has. You'll just have to cope with that.
>>
>>36961749
Die a violent death.
>>
>>36960380
So, how are YOU holding up, Grissy? In the last week now, we've been in seven firefights (not counting the one where we died), one armed standoff, and that time we blew ourselves the fuck up. And, of course, there's the part where we started said week on a cross.
All I'm saying is that our op tempo is fucking high, and you should make sure to take care of yourself.
Physically, that means making sure you eat well. You're burning calories like crazy, and if you don't get enough food to keep up, your body's going to start cannibalizing those muscles of yours to make up the difference.
Mentally, well, I know you're good at operating under stress, but everybody's got a limit, and we have the luxury of self-employment. If you feel like you need a day off to just relax and unwind, don't be afraid to take it.
>>
>>36902687
I doubt that anyone cares about Ashes Town at all
>>
>>36964607
anyone here cares*
That place is filled with normal PT fags, literal retards, and unironic edgelords on their foe grimdark awakening. so the odds of finding another based foe fanon enjoyer in there are pretty sadly low.
>>
>>36963903
>She already has.
Tulpa?
>>
>>36963903
>Nice, clean, good-looking vector art
>Shitty sketched-on Pip-Buck
>>
File: 12167548345.png (305 KB, 1046x577)
305 KB
305 KB PNG
>>36964948
Nope, just close your eyes and imagine.
>>
>>36963903
Why does the headpiece have broken letters in it?
>>
>>36965298
That's almost the same.
>>
Lol, remember how Kkat deleted his entire VCL gallery because people were citing it for criticism?
>>
>>36966273
It's extra funny because it was literally his entire claim to fame before Fallout: Equestria.
>>
Dude had that account since '97, and he wiped it to keep people from talking shit about his MLP fanfic.
>>
>>36960380

>>36960736
>>36961310
>>36963233
>"Hey Root, what if we had you sneak around a place before we went in, once we got you a PipBuck and a few Stealth Bucks?", we asked, raising an eyebrow.
>Root smiled a wide, cocky grin, "that would be perfect! My reconnaissance and brains, the rest of the team's braun, we'd be unstoppable!"
>"There's also a stealth buck in a safe in the main office, but it's locked behind a terminal", we said.
>"Eee!", Root screed with excitement, before running off out of the mainframe room, "it's mine! It's mine!"

>>36964218
>We've been eating pretty good these last few days, mostly just chowing down on all those radigator steaks and parasprite sliders we found in the fridge in the Ponyville Library. But as of this morning that supply ran out, we'll need to buy more provisions.
>We took a sip from our stable 2 canteen
>The water we've been sipping and drinking from our canteen has actually been clean! That was a rare luxury back when we were a raider, and now that we can fill up at the New Appleloosa water plant any time we want, we're just sipping away the good stuff.
>As for how our body feels? Sore, without a doubt. This last week has been one intense workout after the next, just how we like it. The soreness does feel like it's getting to that point though that we could use a day or two to recover, or we'll start slowing down a little.

>Mentally...?
>We swallowed, not the smallest bit uncomfortable all of a sudden, as we stared off into space a little
>It's still scary, to think about how I'm doing myself. I've spent most of my life trying to actively avoid and even distract myself from asking that question.
>Not to say I don't want to be thinking about that stuff, quite the opposite, it was finally looking at ourself in the metaphorical mirror that made us realize we weren't truly happy in our old life, but... it's still scary.
>The stress of operating under pressure, being in a life or death situation, that feels good! Our high Op rate is high partially because fighting and killing makes us feel alive, at least in the moment. Fighting is what we understand, life or death situations we understand, survival of the fittest we understand.
>It's everything else that scares me to deal with
>I'm... better, than I used to be, before the cross, before we started our new life. I still feel like our life has no meaning, I still feel pretty worthless, I still feel that... empty void, deep down inside us. But helping others actually does seem to help fill that void a little, even if it slowly ebbs away over time.
>We still need to find a purpose, but we're definitely better off than we used to be.
>>
>>36966318
>"Hey, you okay? You're getting one of those weird looks again", Dogmeat asked.
>We snapped out of it, and glanced his way for a moment, before smiling softly, "yeah, yeah I am"
>At least we had a gang again
>We'll take the next day or two off until that train leaves. Maybe we should get to know our new gang members a little better, figure out what makes them tick.

-------
>>36962524
>There had been a lot of guns
>Like, a lot a lot
>When we got back to town and asked, Railright informed us that none of the guns from the Warehouse would end up for sale. Ditzy Doo had gotten in touch with Calamity, while we were gone, and the two of them convinced Railright to keep a portion of the guns to upgrade the town militia's arsenal, then share the rest with neighboring communities and settlements in exchange for getting a defense alliance going: one that could properly patrol trade routes, clear out mutant nests, kill raiders, stop themselves from getting pushed around by bigger factions.
>It sounded eerily familiar to a bit of advice from a certain former raider War Lord. It felt really good, knowing some of our Raider experience was going to help this community.
>They'd also be sending a whole lot on the train to Old Appleloosa, as a good faith donation to Red Eye's army. Apparently you guys hit the nail on the head: Red Eye had provided the town with its water talisman, and while not directly affiliated, the town did owe them fear and respect. I guess that's one thing that doesn't change, raider or no.
>>
>>36966325
>>36940322
>When asked, Root said to talk to her later about her making us an energy weapom. Like, 'back in town or when we have time' later, not 'when I trust you more' later like with her grand robot plans

>Root had the robots protect the guns while New Appleloosa started to collect them, and enough of the manufacturing equipment for the town to start producing their own guns at a later date, but afterwards would the robots at Ironshod for the time being.
>Root had her own plans for the robots, ones she shared with the brains, but not us. The brains seemed excited about them, which I wasn't sure how to take, but apparently those plans currently just required salvaging more robotic equipment and salvage.
>Railright was a bit uncertain about the arrangement, but he trusted our judgment, so he agreed to warn away any scavengers or mercs from entering the facility.

>The 2000 cap fine thing was a bit of stupidity from the guard, but one Railright rolled with.
>No, it wasn't a coordinated effort to get us enslaved from Whiskey. We were given that ultimatum because the alternative was us getting hanged in Root's stead if she went missing on our watch, and no one wanted that, especially Railright.
>The way Railright explained it: Root murdered a well liked member of the community, and if Railright made a decision that let her escape without consequences, it would make him and the guard look incompetent.
>I could understand that, he needed to make sure, no matter what, he didn't look weak in front of those he lead.
>He admitted he wasn't sure what he'd actually do if things went bad on our end, but he was glad they went well all the same, and he promised not to put us into a position like that again.
>As far as he was concerned, we were always welcome in New Appleloosa, and even offered us a place to stay in town, and he gave us some time to think about it.
>The town loved us, and Railright said that if we ever needed anything, anything, to never hesitate to ask.
--------
>We're back in town, at Absolutely Everything
>Dogmeat and Root are chatting in the corner, while Reggie, Derpy, and Calamity spoke at the main counter.
>We were sitting by the door, arms crossed, legs crossed, trying to look calm, but still fidgeting and nervously glancing towards Calamity off and on.
>We're nervous
>Reggie and Derpy are warming Calamity up so he'll actually give us a chance this time.
>We know enough now that I'd like to actually get to know Calamity, and I'd also like to not have to worry about him ruining for us here in the community.
>Assuming Reggie and Derpy actually get him to give us a chance, what do we even say? How do we keep ourselves from messing this all up by being... us?
>>
>>36966328
If you get him to like you through lies then eventually it'll all come undone, you don't have the tongue for it so just be you. You like fighting and have a newly found enjoyment of helping people. Hell you're probably the best raider deterrent for 10 miles. If that don't get him to not hate you nothing you say will.
>>
>>36966328
He’s never going to trust you, why should he? You’re a fucking raider, just look in the mirror. Hell, just look at how you act. Steady diet of violence, plunder and sex? Sounds like a raider to me. Only thing that’s changed is that Harvester’s not around to hold your leash, so now you’re selling it to the highest bidder. All that gratitude you’re getting? Gratitude for doing their dirty work for them. Gratitude for a tool, one too caught up in her delusions of noble cause to see the truth.

You’re a fucking joke, Reaper. Give up the charade before you catch a punchline to the brain.
>>
>>36965298
I want to fuck the green anon pone.
>>
Wasteland bump.
>>
>>36966328
>>36966753
Oh shush you. Raiders don't rescue kids. And charging caps for helping people wasn't even Grissy's idea.
>>
bamp
>>
How do I cope with the fact that I’ll never read FOE for the first time again
>>
>>36968368
Read Project Horizons again, you've probably forgotten half of it by the time you finish.
>>
>>36968368
I understand the feeling. I read it as it was being written, and it was the only time I enjoyed it.
>>
>>36966328
Just tell him the truth. Maybe not all of it, if the others haven't told him already, but enough of it: you've lived a very rough and selfish life, partly out of desperation, partly out of habit, and partly because you enjoyed it. Then, you recently had a moment of clarity about how hollow it all was, and nearly paid for the revelation with your life. The only reason you're still breathing right now is because of the kindness of a stranger, and when you found a scared and hurting kid in Ponyville, you were able to return that kindness, and it was the best thing you ever did. For the first time in your life, you felt like you did something that mattered, and you want to keep doing things that matter.
>>
File: 1618287013982.jpg (463 KB, 964x750)
463 KB
463 KB JPG
>>36968376
>>
>>36968376
That's okay, since it mostly doesn't matter.
>>
>>36968376
If I've forgotten that much of something I've read, it wasn't worth reading in the first place.
>>
>>36966328
We don't. He's just one pony. Not even the type to try to be fancy about killing us if we'll fuck it up to the last degree. We can handle the worst case consequences.
What's with all that sudden drama? I get it that Root found a moment to quietly bite you and you're infected with her desire for headpats, but why from him? It's like you really value his opinion. He's just some caravan guard with a sappy backstory, we've dealt with this type before. Is it because he passionately hates raiders? You want to use him as a gauge of your residual raiderousness?
>>
one bump to tide us through the divegrass
>>
>>36968368
The first one is the only time I managed to read it in its entirety.
I can't any longer after having read FoE fics that were much more enjoyable.
>>
>>36966753
wow. YOu must still be a raiders. Raiders dont save kids, Or try to find the good in folk, like with Root.
>>36966328
The best way to Not fuck it up? If he asks, be Honest. In private. With backup. You WERE a raider, But then you were killed, and given a second chance. Decided to do better for yourself, and thats how youre here, isnt it? Second chances, and all that.
>>
>>36966328

>>36969703
>It's just... I had more time to think about it, we got to meet Reggie, see the guns he made her, hear more about what he does for the town.
>I like how Reggie described being a Talon: with preserving your word and integrity to the death, but... I can't exactly say we share her greed.
>Don't get me wrong: having caps to spend and food and gear and all that sorta stuff is great, but only if it's stuff we actually use.
>Like, look how quick we blow through caps whenever we make some. Unless we got a solid reason to be saving them, like getting Silver out of Slavery
>Calamity though... he's one of those hero types, through and through. He does what he does because he thinks helping others is the right thing to do. He's the sort of person we could really learn from.
>He also makes really cool guns.
>Plus, and call me crazy here, I'm still just not comfortable with a pony in my life having a problem with me, and not being able to hash it out and have it dealt with. Back when we were Reaper, just ignoring and leaving a grudge to fester is what gets you a knife in your back, it's what gets you killed.
>I really, really, just want to blow this open with Calamity, and deal with consequences. I just can't stand this tension crap, I can't.
>At the same time though, if those consequences ruin our relationship with New Appleloosa, it'll be heartbreaking. Just helping random people isn't enough, we still need a purpose, but we have a connection to this place now. This town sees us as someone strong, someone who can help them when they need it, it's not the same as a raider gang, or the Brigade, but it's different in a good way.

>>36966753
>I am a tool, and we'll always be a raider deep down, but... helping weak, decent people in need just feels right. It fills that void, at least for a little while.
>I don't think I would be truly happy if our life just stayed this way, we'd still die feeling like our life had no meaning, but where we are now is still a massive improvement over where we were as Reaper.
>Yeah, we're a tool, but we're a tool with a choice over who uses us.
>We're a killer, we're a raider, we're a tool, but that doesn't mean we can't be a hero too.
>and Calamity is a hero, Reggie is in it for the money, but he's not. He's the sort of person we should want to respect us.
>I want to be a hero, tempered by Talon integrity, I know it now, for sure. That means we want to be like Calamity to a certain extent, and that's why it's all the more frustrating that he can't see past us having once been a raider.
>>
>>36971157

>>36966561
>>36967641
>>36968495
>Calamity stepped over towards us, and we took a breath.
>"uh... hey", we said, giving him a nervous grin, "We uh... didn't give each other great first impressions, did we?"
>"Why do you look so nervous? Last few times we talked, you were acting like ah was shit on the bottom of your paw that needed scraping off", he asked, curious.
>"Well... Railright invited me to come live in the town, said the whole town appreciates me. I just... I got a whole step closer to the town after Ironshod, and... I'm scared, I'm scared you'll tear it all down", we admitted, "Reggie also buttered me up a bit, got me to start thinking nice of you again. I mean... you're one of those hero types, and I'm trying to be one of those hero types! And you build cool guns, and I like guns! And you like Derpy and Reggie, and I like Derpy and Reggie! We should be getting along, and we're not, and I don't get that, and frankly it feels like you're ready to shoot me at any moment, and I don't like that. So... yeah"
>Calamity just nodded the whole time, taking it all in, then calmly pressed, "Raider. Warlord. Derpy and Reggie tell me you were a full on, degenerate, Raider. Warlord. Now you're here, helping decent folk, pretending to be a Talon, I don't get that, it doesn't make sense. Once a raider, always a raider I say, you're an animal, I can see it in you're eyes. So... why? Who are you, really?"

>We took a deep breath, and frowned, "I'm... I'm a killer, an animal, a degenerate piece of trash, I'm a raider, and I always will be, you're right about that. I've lived a hard life, and it turned me into what I am, it set off this... angry fire in my heart, and opened up this empty void inside me. I turned hollow inside, and turned to selfish, depraved pleasures and thrills to distract myself from that emptiness. Then... I actually looked myself in the mirror, so to speak, I looked directly into that void inside me, and realized how empty I felt, and then I nearly paid for that moment of clarity with my life"
>>
>>36971177
>Our gaze hardened a little, to match our resolve, "I took on a new name, but my past behind me, and took on the identity of a Talon in order to try and find a life worth living, find a purpose, something to drive me to be something better, to be something worthwhile, to drive me to do something with my life, so I can die one day at peace knowing it all meant something in the end. I'm not running from the void inside me anymore, I'm fighting it, I don't want to be empty anymore, I'll die before I go back to what I was. When I passed through Ponyville, and I saw what happened to that kid, Sweet Apple, it broke my heart, I could never stand hurting kids, and there was no way I was leaving her there. Freeing the other captives, getting Sweet Apple back to her mom, acting like some hero, it... it made me feel like I was doing something that actually mattered. I felt that void inside me get filled just a little bit, for the first time in a very, very long time. Playing hero doesn't make me feel whole, it's not a proper purpose, but... it's a step in the right direction"

>Our gaze softened, and we pleaded with Calamity, "Please, Calamity, I want to be a hero, I'm still a worthless piece of garbage, a killer, a raider, but that doesn't mean I can't help weak people in need! It doesn't mean I can't do things that matter! New Appleloosa feels like home for me, it's a fresh start, a community I can be a part of, one I can protect with all my strength, I can put my bloodlust to use for good, and maybe I can even learn to actually... build something. If you can't bring yourself to trust me, to give me a real chance to be a hero, to find a purpose, then just shoot me now, because New Appleloosa is a part of me now, I can't find it in my heart to leave it behind. Please Calamity, give me a chance to be good"

>Calamity regarded us for a minute, taking that in, unsure of himself, and us.
>He finally frowned, "I wouldn't exactly call what I do 'playing hero', I just try to help folks who need help, that I'm in a position to help. What would you call what you do?"
>We thought for a second, then said, "I'm... a tool, a weapon, a big strong force to give weaker people a bit of leverage against all the animals and evils preying on them"
>Calamity chuckled, "That sounds like the sort of fools errand that gets you killed"
>We shrugged, and chuckled with a sigh, "Well, I've got nothing else to live for. I'd rather die doing something worthwhile, something that matters, fighting someone else's battle that they're too weak to fight themselves, then keep living as an empty shell"
>Calamity took that in, suprised, then sighed, pulling his hat over his eyes, "Shit, I... gimme some air for a minute".
>Calamity stepped outside.
>That felt... messy, to say, I just sorta poured our heart out there
>>
>>36970316
Why you have to be so mad?
>>
>>36971207
What do you mean?
>>
File: congration.jpg (191 KB, 1178x862)
191 KB
191 KB JPG
>>36971184
Not gonna lie Grissy that was cornier than corn-fed beef shit, but it seems to have been affective so good on you.
>>
>>36971184
Good job, he didn't shoot us. He even warned you about excessive and, hopefully, needless suicidality of your approach to heroics - was it care about our well-being? Even if we're still an animal in his eyes, it's the kind of animal that has to be protected, like a living dodo or something. Yeah, I think we're good.
He still may feel obligated to do the responsible thing and put us on a more or less metaphorical leash. Root's gonna die of laughter if we'll have to wear an explosive collar too.
>>
>>36948271
sauce for the rest of this pic?
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ptf5Yizgbsc
>>
>>36971871
>Random Sunset Shimmer
What?
>>
>>36971184
you had a heart to heart. I think you Connected to him a bit. Just give it time, Bird Momma.
>>
>>36971941
Probably a stand in for what/how powerful Blackjack becomes at the end.

That's like my only guess other than the clips just looking cool. Blackjack is OP.
>>
>>36971184
Well, either he's going to come back in and agree to put up with us, or the entire town guard is about to kick that door down. Here's hoping he believes in second chances.
>>
bedtime bump
>>
>>36973425
Yes.

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.