[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/mlp/ - Pony

[Advertise on 4chan]

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Previous Thread: >>36798791

GoogleDoc Archive: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1gf8UOWR5eIfp8FqpAWt3EUrSCCocOWazrZlMiTJwAYs

Fauster's Story Archive: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1XiJRe1NWl_kIoWsHssZ27BMV7bZAe1jgX59-dWggYkA/

Uh-hmmm's Prompt Archives https://ponepaste.org/1046

Remember not to save anything of value on pastebin.
Have a broken pastebin link? Replace pastebin.com with poneb.in
>>
First for best pone
>>
if pegasi and alicorns preen their wings, do they molt the feathers yearly as well?
>>
File: 1611860580950.png (32 KB, 750x1149)
32 KB
32 KB PNG
anon foalsits a big teaty goth gf part 3 UPDATE WHEN
>>
>>36815590
This summer when math no make brainmeat hurt
>>
>>36815617
Holy shit APA is alive!
>>
>>36815536
Yeah, but one at a time over a month or two, not all at once like a battery hen.
>>
>>36815639
I signed a blood pact back when I first began writefagging. For as long as this thread exists, I can never die.
>>
>>36815659
If only our other writefags were so wise...
>>
APA is ugly, stupid, smelly, oily, short, bald, has acne and has lots of body hair.
>>
>>36815672
Hey! I don't have acne, thank you very much.

>>36815670
I live a cursed life; a half-life. Something something Harry Potter, something something unicorn blood.
>>
>>36815672
And yet you still spread your legs for him every night. What's your point?
>>
>>36815706
>And yet you still spread your legs for him every night.
APA likes fat black guys?
>>
>>36815654
i imagine pin feathers are like pimples to pegasi; adults get maybe one or two at a time and don't think anything of it while teenage pegasi get a bunch from poor hygine and wacky hormones and obsess over them like human teens obsess over acne
>>
>>36815714
I don't like this deep writefag lore.
>>
Although the old thread is not yet dead, I shall migrate anyways. I finally got off my ass and both changed the previous anthro story bin I had to unlisted and added the most recent update from LaP to a new bin for unadded parts going forward. I'll wait a day or two before "stealing" the Fleur thing to give him some time to put it up himself.
Remember to ask if you want scraps saved, lest mystery authors or newfriends not save them either.
>>
Mr Skeltal is very stinky smelly, ugly and dumb also he has bad teeth and a pot belly.
>>
File: aids.jpg (219 KB, 1071x999)
219 KB
219 KB JPG
>>36815846
>>36815854
>>
>>36815854
>>36815672
Why are you insulting others? For what purpose are you doing so? Are you the guy who thinks REEEEEE'ing at others will drive them to produce green for this thread? Do you think if they run they don't deserve to write here? If so, please do the right thing and apologize to them, then commit sudoku.
>>
>>36815854
Sorry man, can't be fat, just big boned. You may be right about dumb on account of not having a brain, but I happen to take good care of my teeth and hygiene. Bones are everything to a skeleton.
>>
>>36815870
>Triggered rant post
Yikes!
>>
>>36815875
With great calcium comes great responsibility.
>>
File: 1617314229119.gif (1.75 MB, 346x214)
1.75 MB
1.75 MB GIF
20 posts in and you guys are already derailin the thread, congratulations.
>>
>After a magic accident stranded Anon in Equestrias he was take by the crown for questioning and evaluation
>The princesses eventually came to the conclusion that Anon wasn’t evil nor a danger to ponies
>Even so, Twilight feared that Anon could end up causing some due he being from a culture and mind so different from Equestria’s
>Fear that are confirmed after a couple dozen of incidents caused by some dumb misunderstanding or basic culture clash
>Thankfully not that bad happed, but the writing is on the wall
>Something has to be done to prevent anything serious happening in the future
>It’s decided that Anon will have to go through proper manners, basic equestrian culture and friendship classes to smooth up his integration in pony society
>>
>>36815918
you're the one they're gunning for, bro
>>
made you look lol *dabs*
>>
>>36815846
Very nice
>>
File: 1616995239450.gif (150 KB, 500x333)
150 KB
150 KB GIF
>>36815962
That is a dogshit prompt, fuck you
>>
>>36815962
Could be pretty funny. Trying to teach Anon to be a proper colt could be worth a gaff and a half
>>
>>36815846
>added the most recent update from LaP
Please make sure to add the prompt it was a continuation of.
>>
>something something zegasus paladin using his super cool magic circlet he made himself to give himself a functional horn which he uses to fight evil
>Anon's face when he sees that this is what's getting peddled in the '""literature""" aisle in his local grocery store, right alongside the slightly more generic fare of "monster mare(s) variety x being redeemed by the colt in her life, and also she always has a six pack for some reason"
>>
There a paste up for the Fleur thing that LaP is doing?
>>
>>36815846
Where would we be without you Mr Skeltal?
>>
>>36816105
Not yet. Wait a bit and see if LaP bins it. Otherwise MrSkeltal will have it in his bin for record keeping.
>>
>>36816021
If I have to add it to mine, I will bby, just for you.
Though that specific line was referring to the established anthro story, not the Fleur castle one.
>>
>>36816142
Thanks, moan amy.
>>
File: HonHonHon.png (3.99 MB, 3098x4761)
3.99 MB
3.99 MB PNG
>>
>>36816463
>>36816105
>>
File: 2687879.png (469 KB, 1920x1071)
469 KB
469 KB PNG
>Be Prince Anon
>You were send across the mirror to check up on Sunset first hand as your first solo diplomatic mission
>Mother finally allowed it after you and Twilight convince her that it was safe enough
>Aunt Luna still though it was a terrible idea, but you will prove to her that you can do it
>Once in the other side you are hit with how uncanny similar this world is to the nightmares you used to have
>Besides that detail, you has no problems in find Sunset friends after a few questions
>You present yourself as one of Twilight’s friend
>For now you omitting your true title, for safety
>After some small talk some of then try flirt you a little
>There pinkie even put her hoo- hand you your shoulder
>Mares, just like Blueblood said
>He said you should cut them right there, but they seem so nice
>Play around and humor them a little can’t be that bad
-
>Be sunset
>You talk a bit with Twilight through the diary
>You asked her about Anon to confirm who he was
>Now you are horrified
>You and your friends threw a bunch of shit one liners at him
>You let Pinkie touch him
>And Rarity
>The bucking sperg ask him for a peck in the cheek
>Celestia will come to this world to kick your ass you herself
>Can she even throw you in this world moon ?
>>
>>36816527
Prince Anon's virtue is on the line. It would be even more funny that a random girl overheard anon's title and every Trixies from the woodworks try to woo the otherworldly prince.
>>
>>36816527
Que?
>>
>>36816527
>Anon see principal Celestia criving away
>Star having a panick attack
>For some reason that machine trigger him to no end
-
>Principal Celestia is a bit shaken due to how much Anon remember her of her deceased son
>She decide to deal with it the only way a woman with a shit job can
>With booze
>>
>>36816652
Now that's interesting story I would like to see one day. Anonicorn visit the human world and Principal Celestia sees someone look like her deceased son. Or a plot twist that's her son but reincarnated in equestria because of the strange dreams.
>>
File: 1570063687144.png (1.15 MB, 1600x1300)
1.15 MB
1.15 MB PNG
>When the mare wants to be mono married, it's seen as selfish.
>When the stallion wants to be mono married, it's seen as incredible dedication.
>So why not take advantage of that double standard and hammer the point home in front of ponies who are important to your wife-to-be?
>>
>>36816784
>Spitfire looked for any reason to call Dash out and smoke her for weeks, and the other mare cadets gave her the cold shoulder for a while.
>Behind Spitfire's shades burned an ugly envy. Not even celebrities like her can be mono and get away with it. No stallion has asked her and she can't ask a coltfriend without looking like a selfish flankhole. The press would eat her alive.
>The other cadets are less extreme, most already knowing that Rainbow was going to be ahead of them in most fields of life. Having Rainbow's coltfriend propose to her in front of EVERYONE was a kick to the teeth and an uncomfortable look at how big that gap is.
>Not that Rainbow cared at all. When she flies home to a hot dinner and quality time with her fiance, the day's problems vanish.
>...Oh man her parents are going to lose their minds.
>>
>>36816652
>criving
>panick
>remember her
English, motherfucker.
>>
>>36815672
My hero is just like me?!
>>
>>36816881
ñ
>>
>>36816881
ќ
>>
>>36815510
wow this is a great pic op
>>
>>36816600
Yo no se
>>
>>36817450
Worse, no English.
>>
>>36816708
No, plot twist again! Anonicorn IS her deceased son! Only he never died, he just walked through the mirror when it opened naturally at a very young age, turned into an alicorn and was found by Princess Celestia and adopted by her.

Human Celestia was told Anon was probably dead because of his age when he went missing and there were no clues.
>>
>>36817569
Remember, no Russian.
>>
>>36817722
>Anon and friends go to the airport to try and find a ticket to Equestria
>After a long and exhaustive search, they finally figure out the way
>Anon's not gonna like it though
>>
>>36817654
>There were two Anon's and neither of them is dead.
>Human!Anon went through the mirror and met his pony counterpart.
>A magical mishap ended up fusing them into one person. (Maybe yet another one of Starswirls trinkets he just left lying around for anyone to mess with was responsible).
>As in, one mind, not two separate voices in his head. And one mind which was somewhat fuzzy on the details of what the fuck happened.
>Anonicorn was already a reincarnation of a human before this happened, with fuzzy memories of a prior life, which further muddied matters.
>His confused ramblings in the days after weren't clear enough for Celestia to realize what had happened, and the mirror went dormant again.
>It was written off as 'those weird dreams again' and maybe a head injury.
>>
>>36817783
Make him be a woman originally to complete the retarded combo.
>>
File: 1617273605291.png (2.04 MB, 2045x1748)
2.04 MB
2.04 MB PNG
Requesting moar sea shell greens
>>
>>36817813
This. THIS. Anonicorn used to be a woman, it just makes the most sense.
>>
>Anon is reborn as the alicorn son of Princess Celestia, who spontaneously found herself pregnant a number of years before canon.
>Rather than keep silent and let the issues with his mind/body mismatch fester, Anon comes clean to his mother about his reincarnation when he's old enough to speak fluently.
>Celestia, although understandably shocked, doesn't jump to any outlandish conclusion like possession or her real foal having his soul eaten or something. In fact, everything seems to make sense now, and she instead gets her son the help he needs.
>With the power of Common Sense clearing the way, Anonicorn is set to grow up with working magic and his body properly wired.
>>
>>36817948
This is sensible.
>>
>>36817948
This is boring.
>>
File: 1502198015619.png (1.19 MB, 1629x1608)
1.19 MB
1.19 MB PNG
>There's a language barrier that you've struggled to overcome.
>Your Equestrian is rough at best.
>Because of that, you hesitate when a mare occasionally hits on you, since trying to tell if they're genuine is difficult and you've been baited by cruel women on Earth enough to be cautious.
>But neither do you want to be alone...
>Get a wild idea. With all of Equestria's kooky magic, it might just work.
>Wander around town quietly singing a half-remembered lovesong to yourself.
>The ponies don't understand the words, but they can tell it's a duet from the pauses. Some try to join only to falter.
>Eventually, one mare perks up as you pass and sings back in perfect English without even realizing it.
>Its only afterward does she realize just what she sang.
>Got em.
>>
>>36818103
>>There's a language barrier that you've struggled to overcome.
>>Your Equestrian is rough at best.
"Son of a bitch, I can't NEIGH like these little bastards do."
>>
>>36817948
>"b-but muh miscommunication/coomer plot reeeeeeee"
>>
>>36816652
Read this in a Russian accent for peak keks
>>
>>36818119
Baли oтcюдa и иcтepи гдe нибyдь в дpyгoм мecтe, cyкa
Tы тaкoй, кaкoй ты ecть, ты жaлoк, a твoя жизнь бeccмыcлeннa
>>
>>36817948
>being fully cognisant of the fact you've reincarnated.
Boring as hell and you just cheated Celestia out of a sincere foal raising experience.
>>
>>36818163
>he doesn't believe he can bond with another person, even when he's presented with the genuine, unconditional love of a mother
I honestly don't understand this complaint, its practically just friendship taken to a slightly higher level, and there's plenty she can teach you "for real"
>Celestia teaching you how to handle your strange new body
>Celestia teaching you magic, and the smile on her face when the first spell you manage to cast being a little smiling sun
>Celestia teaching you the language
>>
The more Anonicorn prompts I read, the more I think they're people from the old /mom/lestia threads trying to keep the flame going.
>>
>>36818163
>diapers
>puking
>screaming
>kid being a little shit in general
She isn't missing much
>>
>>36818225
You were a kid once.
>>
>>36818163
It's nothing but an excuse to let his self-insert character enjoy being royalty without a single interesting narrative drawback for reincarnation. There's like this shit on fimfic I read like years ago where some dick was reborn as the princess's son, and the writer's obvious self insert character wouldn't shut the fuck up about how he was a natural leader and nobody understood him and how great it was that he had princely powers now. Fuckin something about how back when he (and by that Imean the author) worked at a shitty retail job some customer wanted a meal that was put together by the store (turkey, a box of stuffing, can of peas, etc) put together at a discount. But it's sold out and so he interrupts his coworkers and goes on a hunt for the individual items or substitutes, and his manager yells at him not to pull that crap again. So instead of realizing that he just made everyone stay late because they still have to do the tasks the author interrupted, this cunt just shakes his head and thinks "he didn't like it when I had authority and he didn't". cna anyone tell me the point of using a narrative thing if you just ignore everything about it and spill the beans as soon as you're capable of speech? If you're going to use reincarnation at least use it to show the setting from a new viewpoint. this is every terrible fanfiction ever where the author comes up with stunning subversions like "instead of fighting and getting angry and having silly irrational emotions (that I, an IJNT personality, am too intelligent to be a slave to) the hero just talks rationally and solves every problem forever and all it took was someone as smart as me to fix everything"
>>
>>36817919
A Jewish transwoman, to be exact.
>>
>>36818252
If it was a jewish transwoman, then he'd be reincarnated as a griffon.
>>
>>36818252
>>36817919
>>36817813
>>36818255
Still somehow less gay than anonfilly
>>
>>36818239
>Implying Anonicorn was ever anything but that
>>
File: 258.png (173 KB, 503x458)
173 KB
173 KB PNG
>>36818262
We will not let you push us down this slippery slope, INTJ-man.
>>
>>36818266
You're already going down that slope
>>
>>36818266
You're already in a massive ditch 12 miles below sea-level, how much further can you fall?
>>
>>36818103
That was a good story
>>
File: Anon and Eris_3.png (2.11 MB, 2048x1536)
2.11 MB
2.11 MB PNG
Hopefully Sunn returns soon.
>>
>>36818103
>fishing for soul mates via soul song
How many mares have had that idea, tried and failed?
>>
>>36818311
Post enough of the Noodle and he'll make an appearance.
>>
>>36818108
>miscommunication/coomer
was never a plot point in the anonicorn greens

>>36818163
this, Anon shouldn't have all the memories of his past human life, at max relive some of the most emotionaly charged/traumatic ones in dreams/nightmares but without ever understand than(maybe linked to a special talent for regresion or spirit/soul magic) and/or having a intuitive undertanding of one or two things without knowing how he knows that
Anything else is isekai shit
>>
File: Anon and Eris_9.png (1.26 MB, 1651x1536)
1.26 MB
1.26 MB PNG
>>36818344
Surely.
>>
>>36818293
>>36818278
Saying that you are no expert in the different flavors of shit, is, of course, cool and edgy.
But really also counterproductive. Leave your juvenile maximalism outside, please, we're full as is.
>>
>>36818380
Whatever you say retard
>>
>>36818342
With a duet? Almost everypony that tries. Singing a song with harmony, especially after you've found a second or third singer already? It's part of the standard procedure when matchmakers are running compatability events at festivals.

>Anon thinks it's a talent show until he accidentally belts out the chorus with one of the participating "teams".
>Now he's got half a dozen ponies helping him move out of his apartment and he still doesn't really understand what happened.
>>
>>36817948
isekay shit, Anon should not have full memory and knowlege of his past life even less an human mind
>>
>>36818342
>>36818437
>Anon is allergic to magic.
>His marefriend-to-be starts singing.
>Heartsong keeps trying to kick in but just causes Anon to sneeze sparkles before he can get out a single note.
>Confused Mare one street over feels the magical equivilant of a failed jumpstart and keeps trying.
>>
>>36818266
the prompts are already falling deeper then Mariana's Trench, let it die Anon
>>
>>36818342
It sounds like something that half the lonely (and more importantly, horny) teen mare population has tried at least once. Probably doesn't work if you try it like that.
>>
>>36818354
I can't tell what's happening.
>>
>>36818513
It was done for a short in /yan/ where Anon got tied up by Sassy Saddles and ends with him calling Eris for help, so the local drawfriend did this as a followup.
>>
>>36818513
Eris has found out she likes having Anon all tied up so he can't escape
>>
File: medium-4.png (241 KB, 732x600)
241 KB
241 KB PNG
>>36815965
What did this anon do?
>>
>>36818163
This. Take that isekai reanimated as a perverted asshole plot back to /a/
>>
>>36818551
>Celestia's face when her little ball of sunshine's all grown up
>hfw he's already thirty
>hfw he's still not given her any grandfoals
>hfw he's never been in a herd, or even had a special somepony
>hfw only she'd be able to have a son that managed to go from one of the most eligible bachelors in Equestria, only to have him become some sort of weird male-Witch
>hfw just because they do in fact have an eternity to wait for him to settle down and find a herd, doesn't mean she actually wants to
>hfw she wonders if she was too harsh on Raven all those years ago
>>
File: 1464600017692.png (214 KB, 358x366)
214 KB
214 KB PNG
>>36818103
>Over her multi thousand year life, Celestia has never heard a heartsong that reached out to her.
>Countless stallions and more than a few mares have come to her with songs they made themselves, only to fail out.
>And all the relationships she tried regardless either fizzled out or ended in tragedy.
>After many hundreds of years, she simply forced a smile and resigned herself to be alone. Maybe it was a sign, she thinks. That she's to serve Equestria without silly distractions like love. It's for lesser ponies.
>Imagine her surprise when she's out for a walk one day, and a strange melody catches her ear over the street noise.
>A low, alien tounge it is, but her blood burns and her soul reaches desperately for the male voice on the wind. The words aren't Equestrian, but the meaning of each one blazes as bright as her sun in her mind.
>A pause.
>Her heart races.
>It's her turn.
>Her voice flows into words she never knew before, each filled with longing for the first singer. The air thums with magic older than even the alicorns.
>She pauses, her senses straining and the rest of the busy world forgotten.
>...More lines find her ears, each word filled with hesitation and hope. It's the most beautiful thing to ever grace the Princess.
>The world brightens and her heart swells.
>Decorum is forgotten as the Princess spreads her wings and abandons the startled guards around her.
>She must find her other half at all costs!
--
>Far away from Canterlot, a man blinks as he nervously sings back to the angelic voice in the distance in his own language.
>She replies back, finishing her line perfectly, sending warmth radiating through his chest.
>Did... Did it work? Just who is it that seems to be closing in on him?
>>
>>36818103
This continues to be one of my favorite stories out of RGRE. Ephemeral did a good job.
>>
>>36818575
not too RGRE, but it's not Anonicorn so I'll take it
>>
File: 1476629569677.png (313 KB, 1280x898)
313 KB
313 KB PNG
>>36818575
>Over her multi thousand year life, Celestia has never heard a heartsong that reached out to her.
It's princesst shit but I always liked the idea that Celestia's only heart song is lullaby for a princess. Even S1 really underutilized the guilt and responsibility Celestia could have felt.
>>
File: 1613260902341.jpg (7 KB, 250x246)
7 KB
7 KB JPG
Is there a continuation to this story?: https://ponepaste.org/1920
>>
>>36818569
>tfw age spells exist
>tfw she finally gives raven her blessings
>tfw Anon finally gets to live out his fantasies with a de-aged Raven
>>
File: 1484778417770.png (151 KB, 421x500)
151 KB
151 KB PNG
>>36818266
>INTP-Anon in RGRE
>>
File: Spoiler Image (40 KB, 400x377)
40 KB
40 KB JPG
>>36818202
Nope, there was never any tf in there. I have no issue with it, but it never came up.
Just the same guy you've got here screeching about 'barbieposters' while others posted without issue.
>>
>>36818611
Hypothetically yes, but there's an update to a different story coming first.
>>
>>36818638
GET BACK HERE AND FINISH THOSE STORIES, YOU SLACKER!
>>
>>36818648
DON'T SHOUT AT ME, I'M WORKING ON IT. THIS IS A HOSTILE WORKING ENVIRONMENT, NO BULLI
>>
>>36818633
I've said it before and I'll say it again, as long as there is RGRE in the stories I'm fine with it. The original Anonicorn prompts had that, but these recent ones seem to lack it.
>>
>>36818652
WRITE FASTER
>>
File: crawwwling.jpg (497 KB, 1920x1200)
497 KB
497 KB JPG
>>36818658
Anon would kind of fight the RGR at times.
>Prince Anon's mom STILL wont let him be hardcore
>"Luna. Luna, is that the dagger of marechiaros?"
>"Take that from him right now, that steals the souls of it's victims and he's not ready for pet ownership."
>Aunt Luna gently removes it from his grasp with her magic
>'There, there..Sister, where is his rapewhistle?'
>[Sad fweeting]
>>
>>36818593
That makes no fucking sense given the idea behind the heartsong, and I say that full well knowing that heartsong prompts are a cunts hair above whoa posting.
>>
>>36818575
is it rick roll?
>>
>>36818676
Him raging against RGRE is still more interesting compared to the recent prompts we've had about him. But that might just be me.
>>
>>36818698
>Never gonna give you up
>Never gonna let you down
>Never gonna run around, and desert you
>Never gonna make you cry
>Never gonna say goodbye
Obviously, its exactly what an immortal horse with serious abandonment issues needs to hear
>>
>>36818621
I wonder how INFP-anon would do
>>
>>36818633
Is that actually a prince?
>>36818682
Heart songs are just songs that come from the heart. they're not explicitly only for romance.
>>
>>36818765
>Is that actually a Prince
lol no
>>
>>36818765
>Heart songs are just songs that come from the heart. they're not explicitly only for romance.
very true. a blacksmith mare could just as easily sing a heartsong as they pour their very soul into a project
it is said that the skies wept and the land itself quaked in rage when the great smith Silver
sang as she forged the legendary Mirror Shield that slew the Basilisk of Chestnut Ravine
>>
>Vaginal weightlifting is a thing irl
>world record is 30 lbs
I feel like this sport would he obscenely popular in RGRE.
>>
>>36818950
Something something AJ pulls tractors with her clit.
>>
>>36819000
>mixing business with pleasure
the apples are more professional than that
>>
>>36819000
Not the clit, but the sheer grip strength.
>>
File: clit tractor.png (262 KB, 1000x1000)
262 KB
262 KB PNG
>>36819000
>>
>>36819021
I can't fucking BREATHE, good job artfag holy shit
>>
File: 1534712822653.jpg (10 KB, 235x250)
10 KB
10 KB JPG
>>36819021
>>
>>36819021
Supremely excellent
>>
>>36819051
Thank mkog:
https://i.imgur.com/RKRbhTs.png
>>
>>36819051
He didn't draw that, mkog did.
It's barely from like 3 years ago.
>>
>>36819021
I thought I'd had that saved when I posted that, so thanks for doing that.
>>
File: INTP in a nutshell.jpg (1.99 MB, 2538x1790)
1.99 MB
1.99 MB JPG
>>36818621
>INTP anon inna RGRE
>stays inside for the whole day, only coming out at night right before shops close to buy groceries, if even then
>whenever a pony asks him anything he just gives simple yes/no answers
>might go out at 3 in the morning to stroll around the streets since that`s when everyone is asleep
>it`s only friends with twilight, and even then, only because she gives him books
>may or may not have tried to get free money by claiming he, as the sole member of his species, is by default also the ambassador of his people and therefore deserves free welfare
>may or may not end up befriending either luna, maud or discord due to his autism
>>
>>36819063
>>36819064
I stand corrected but holy shit that's great
>>
>>36819087
>tfw INTP
heheh mumble mumble
*looks down at walks away briskly*
>>
>>36819111
>all mares think he is an innocent,pure snowflake
>is actually the kinkiest fuck this side of canterlot
>>
>>36819087
delet this
>>
>>36819087
>may or may not end up befriending either luna, maud or discord due to his autism
this seems to be the likely case, maybe it'll even go further than that in case of Luna and Maud
>>
>>36815510
op pic
bucking sunhat tippers
>>
>>36818719
>>36818698
Never gonna give you up is unironically both a good and romantic song and the idea of Anon singing this to himself and then hearing a faint reply in the distance that gets closer as they alternate the 'Never' parts is straight out of a colty romance novel.
>>
>>36819087
This is Schizoid to a T
>>
>>36819279
is it wrong?
>>
>>36819279
Calling things schizoid is schizoid, Anon
>>
>>36819436
A schizoid can recognize another schizoid Anon, you schizoid
>>
File: 1598814169926.png (2.26 MB, 1920x2446)
2.26 MB
2.26 MB PNG
/qa/ Anon in RGRE
>>
>Twilight Sparkle calls you worst human
>>
>>36819492
outdated, we even have a pony general on /qa/ now
>>
>>36819503
I thought you were bullshitting me >>>/qa/4172293
>>
>>36819509
Mods stopped caring about GR15 on /qa/ about a week ago, there are no bans for it.
>>
>>36819521
surprised lee hasn't killed himself because of it
>>
>>36819712
Lee (or rather 10 people larping as him) decided that cropped sîmpson images are more important than the actual pony ones
We also get regular tranny raids from /lgbt/, they tried to make their general here
>>
File: 1520616825710.jpg (117 KB, 1000x1000)
117 KB
117 KB JPG
>>36819718
>they think ponies are gay
>>
>>36819718
>We also get regular tranny raids from /lgbt/, they tried to make their general here
I can't believe anonfilly is back
>>
>>36818266
ENFP gang where we at
>>
>>36819718
>We also get regular tranny raids from /lgbt/, they tried to make their general here
>>36819732
>I can't believe anonfilly is back
Curious about how that was the one fetish general they gave a pass to.
>>
>>36818266
>>36819774
meme letters are just horoscopes for autistic dudes: change my mind
>>
>>36819794
They're also that for corporations.
>>
>>36819794
Women put meme letters in their bio, too.
>>
>>36819794
Shut up nigger
>>
>>36819796
>They're also that for corporations.
No one uses that shit, at least not anymore.
>>
File: 1220631.png (199 KB, 572x521)
199 KB
199 KB PNG
>>36819087
I didn't ask to be called out
>>
>>36819803
Not true. They still love paying for their employees to take that shit, at least in my field.
>>
The next (half) update should be ready within the week. It's mostly set up but hey, I don't want to leave you all on the hook for a month again.
>>
File: 120fps kek.png (161 KB, 378x409)
161 KB
161 KB PNG
>>36819816
>>
'When I'm lonely, I become hungry. And when I become hungry, I want to choke on that red hot monkey dick of yours! Toss your salad and lick all of your pubes before taking out your balls and gnaw with more teeth until you're screaming AAAAAAAH like a fucking baby!'
>>
>>36819813
What field is that? I bet your bosses are autists.
>>
>>36820012
Zoo and aquarium stuff, so it's mostly just women.
>>
>>36820023
>women
Figures.
>>
>>36820023
It's a miracle that you're not taking "what dessert are you?" quizzes on the clock.
>>
>>36819816
Hurray!
>>
Moar of this >>36810802
pls
>>
File: 1614085616392.png (124 KB, 833x758)
124 KB
124 KB PNG
Green featuring Anon, Incognita, Octavia, and Moondancer by Sunday night.
>>
>>36820525
>hfw she gest the shag she's been wanting all day
she needs to teach him that it's not nice to tease and bluebean a mare all day like that
>tavi goes to rarara for advice
>she's shocked to learn rarity is the one teasing her human boyfriend all to get the Big Nut™
>new fetish aside tavi decides to try reversing things
>half succeeds; both she and her boyfriend break down shortly after lunch and fuck in a nearby broom closet
>nearly caught by one of the staff, actually caught by vinyl who never lets the two live it down
i have no idea where i was going with this dumpster fire of a prompt. i blame sleep deprivation
>>
>>36819021
Hold on, why is there a front? Applejack is clearly the engine here.
>>
File: the gay.png (121 KB, 641x674)
121 KB
121 KB PNG
>>36819805
At leas you aren't the sjw personality type infp like me. I don't know how I avoided the cringe, other than long long long hours on this website from childhood. I am an adult now hotpockets.
>>
>>36820669
The red makes it look like she's been cut in half.
>>
File: cherry_berry_grumpy.png (230 KB, 640x360)
230 KB
230 KB PNG
>>36820673
The yellow is also bleeding over her yellow hair cherryfren. Don't worry that's definitely cherry juice not blood.
>>
>>36820669
>spoiler
how do even manage to survive here ?
>>
>>36820679
I wish to drink Cherry Berry's cherry juice.
>>
>>36820683
>Anon the vampire in RGRE
>>
>>36820691
I hate vampires, oh boi do i bloody hate them
>>
https://ponepaste.org/4089#267
>Over the next few weeks of working on the farm, I split my free time between clearing and leveling the homesite that Applejack and I had chosen, and refining my skill at Burnt Oak's technique using dogwood, making small animal homes for Fluttershy.
>I received responses to my letters too.

>Igneous offered to host me for a week of work and learning, if “you can persuade my daughter to pay visit when you come, and bring your intended and her siblings as well”, and I posted a response to him inquiring as to his preferred time.

>The second response was from Celestia herself, “When I received your missive, I was alarmed to learn that such things had survived. Their origins are lost to history, they weren't a new thing the first time I encountered them, but one of the first big projects we undertook after unification was the eradication of these plants from the known world. I would ask that you would consent to being interviewed about how you came to learn of them.”
>From there, the letter digressed into a genuine and personal feeling inquiry as to how I was finding living in her demesne, which I found quite nice.
>I immediately penned a reply inviting her to speak with me on the matter of the throttler fig, and wishing her well, unsure what forms might be expected when corresponding to the crown.
>>
>>36820746
>The third letter was by far the least literate of the responses I received, and was more like two letters in one, neither written to any particular high standard.
>The main body of the letter was written in an angry scrawl, in a domineering female voice, and was mostly composed of accusations that I was trying to steal proprietary IP, that I was trying to deny honest ponies their due wages, that I was setting myself up to become a scab, and that I was undermining Ruthy Vega's “authroatai” in her herd.
>The second half of the letter was in an even rougher hand, but was from Hayseed himself.
>”Ah mist pologize on behave of my princapal waif, bot sense the methuds and techkneeks we use whan werking aint clan knowings, but family knowings, tain't my choose who I can learn them to, but Ruthy makes that choice, and Ruthy doesn't trust fast or easy. Ifin you wont help building yer home place, please right me back, Big Mac and Jacky have allways done write by me, and I will come help if any of you ask.
>”May Selestya's Lite shine on you all,
>”Hayseed”

Just a short update today. I've been having trouble finding time to write, and wanted to puke out what I had instead of sitting on it until I had a good amount.
>>
>>36820680
Dunnolol. I always had a thing for listening to other people who disagree with me. It was pretty wild to be the odd one out politically here, but there's not much peace to be had when the entire world declares war on your home. It's kind of like one of those stories where the maou owns the kings military and comes and burns down the heroes home town.

If you meant more day to day transactional conversation, if it's not obvious already I am and always have been really, really bad at it. I tend to just call others out when they're obviously plants/newfags, but in addition to being hypersensitive to it, I realize a lot of people don't hold as much data in their head at one time as I do so I have to dial what I notice back. I guess I would describe the experience of being an infp like being able to hold a large amount of information at one time for cross reference but lacking the ability to carefully curate what makes it onto the desk. Learning how to do this has been a near life long hobby of mine and I'm not surprised a lot of INFP's just get their instructions from the npc towers and just run with whatever shows up. I may vehemently disagree with living that way but I can look back at all the work I put in to get here and realize nobody who has a job and my personality type is going to do that.
>>
File: Anon and Eris_4.png (1.86 MB, 1536x2048)
1.86 MB
1.86 MB PNG
>>
>>36820755
>Just a short update today. I've been having trouble finding time to write, and wanted to puke out what I had instead of sitting on it until I had a good amount.

I enjoyed this short, letter based interlude none the less. Thanks for sticking with it and bringing it to us.
>>
>>36799285
<>
>This forest is just messing with you at this point
>After the storm, you expected the mud to be even thicker and harder to walk on
>Yet, for some reason, the forest floor seems to have gotten drier
>The soles of your boots are still being caked in mud, but it no longer feels like you’re being dragged down by it
>It takes a while longer than you expected to get back on the path
>You must have ran a least a few miles into the forest to find that cave
>By the time you all reach the path you’ve returned to the usual routine
>Fluttershy is close to the wolves and talking to them while you keep a comfortable distance
>When you’re safely back on the beaten dirt road to the castle, the wolves let out a howl and run back into the wilderness
>Your eyes linger on their retreating forms for just a moment before you turn back to your path
>Then you turn back and forth a few times
>There’s no discernible landmark to let you know where you are
>Fluttershy however, begins walking deeper into the forest with no hesitation
>Adjusting the saddlebags on your shoulders you begin your trek once more
>You’re still not sure how to start up another conversation after you blew up in the cave
>If the continuing silence is anything to go by, Fluttershy isn’t either
>But despite the silence, you’re glad you finally got all that off your chest
>Better to let it out then let it stew and turn ugly you suppose
>For most of the remainder of the trip, the sounds of the forest are the only noise
>After the storm had them stuck in their dens for a few hours, the animals are back out to hunt
>Luckily there seems to be some unspoken rule of the forest that they avoid this path
>Fluttershy occasionally gives commentary on the local flora and fauna
>You cross a patch of poison joke and she recalls all the effects it had on her and the others
>A part of you wonders what it’d do to you, then it wonders what it could do to Eris
>She also points out a few other packs of timberwolves and describes slight differences in them that help differentiate the packs
>Different shades of brown in the wood that their bodies are composed of
>The slight differences in the shape of their heads and tails
>Each of them with an alpha about twice the size of the rest
>Her reaction to a manticore is particularly strange
>She insists you both stop while she moves her head back and forth to discern as many details about it as she can
>After a few minutes she sighs, apparently she was hoping it was the first manticore she met here
>If you had to name a highlight of the trip it would have been when you saw the silhouette of a chimera through the trees
>Its hulking form doesn’t slip through the trees like the rest of the creatures here, but instead rams them aside
>Some of the trees simply bend out of the way, while some are nearly uprooted from its strength
>>
>>36821093
>Fluttershy expresses regret for not bringing a notepad and quill with her
>Apparently she’s wanted to sketch the beasts of the Everfree for a while
>Even after the heavy storm, dark clouds still loom over the Everfree, making it impossible to tell how much time has passed
>Not to mention the path still looks the same to you, so you’re also not sure how far you’ve travelled
>Luckily you’re able to mostly go on autopilot, losing track of time as you lose yourself in your thoughts
>One thing stands out in your mind right now
>Your very presence unsettles the animals of the forest
>At least, it unsettles the timberwolves
>But from the way Fluttershy described the Everfree, it seems like every animal acts the same way
>Would you scare one of the pack leaders
>Could you scare a manticore, a chimera
>All Fluttershy could deduce from the wolves was that you felt wrong
>Whatever that meant
>As you travel further down the path, slowly but surely, the trees begin to shift and open up
>Snapping back to reality, your internal clock seems to catch up with you and you realise that your legs are beginning to ache and your breathing’s gotten a lot heavier
>Fluttershy was right, that was definitely a few hours of walking
>The trees begin to clear as the path curves one more time, leading to an old rope bridge
>Straight across, sat atop a small hill, lies your destination
>The old castle of the princesses
>A thin fog hangs over the ruins, slightly obscuring it
>With a howl, a gust of wind batters at you, as if the castle were telling you to turn back
>Once more you feel it
>An unwanted wave of calm and a slight pressure
>It’s slightly stronger than it was back in the cave
>With a firmer mental shake you manage to shrug off the ambient magic invading your senses
>Turning your head down, you stop yourself as you no longer see Fluttershy besides you
>Shooting a glance to your sides you see her stood at the edge of the cliff
>Slight aches run through your shoulder, so you switch the saddlebags as you approach the yellow mare
>Over the edge is a long staircase that curves towards a large, glowing cave beneath the castle
>Fluttershy smiles up at you as she begins hovering down the stairs
>With a shrug you begin making your way to the base of the cliff
>The stairs are made for ponies, meaning they’re so short that you take them two or three at a time
>Sadly they’re also so narrow that you have to be careful of each step so you don’t send yourself hurtling down them
>Finally making it to the bottom, you take in the surroundings
>It’s mostly just a barren ravine, the only point of interest being the cave
>Or more importantly, what’s inside the cave
>A grand tree made of a deep blue crystal
>Before you can stop her, Fluttershy lands on your shoulder and pulls her saddlebags off
>She smirks down at you and you can’t help but chuckle
>They had begun to chafe anyway, so you won’t miss the weight any time soon
>>
>>36821096
>You both approach the cave and your curiosity finally gets the better of you
“Where are we Fluttershy?” Your voice bounces off the walls of the ravine and is carried up by the gentle stream of wind that flows through it
>”This is the Tree of Harmony, I… wanted to see it” Her voice drops to a sadder tone briefly before she perks up and glides towards the titanic tree
>As you approach the cave’s entrance you feel a slight pressure and heat washing over you
>It’s like standing in front of a grand furnace
You slow down as you mull over Fluttershy’s words “Harmony?” Having reached the tree, Fluttershy doesn’t hear your voice, which is barely a whisper “Did you say Harmony!?” Your raised voice finally reaches her as she hovers over it’s branches
>She nods at you before her face shifts to dread
>You’re facing the floor before you even realised your legs had gone numb
>Blinking to life, your instincts force your numb arms out to the edge of the cave’s walls
>Like knots under your skin, your muscles seem incapable of receiving the orders to brace themselves
>Just managing to force past your body’s reaction to the magic, your hands finally grip the wall and stop you from collapsing
>A wisp of pink causes you to jump slightly as you register that Fluttershy’s besides you now
>Her mouth moves but you hear no words
>Your hands are clasping what should be cold rock but it feels like you’re pressed against nothing
>The taste and smell of rainwater that had hung heavily in the air since the storm no longer registers
>Finally, your mind becomes incapable of discerning shapes and all the outlines that defined the world falls away, and the colours mix into an incomprehensible sight
>Loss of senses
>Shaking your head, you ignore the yellow mare and try to focus
>Like before, it’s as if static has filled your mind, each thought lost in the fog before they can take root
>The magic of Luna, Celestia and this forest
>You feel all of it washing over you as a single wave
>But there’s something else, something new
>Your experience with it was brief, but now you feel the full weight of it
>Harmony magic
>The invading force continues to press on your mind despite your best effort to clash your will against its own
>As you feel yourself growing closer to unconsciousness, you attempt a new approach
>Relaxing your muscles and mind, you feel a great flood of pressure encompassing you
>Like a whirlpool with you at its centre
>Despite having let your mind’s guard down, you remain conscious, or at least inbetween it
>You know that your body is just beyond the overwhelming swell of magic that surrounds you, but you can’t command it to move anymore
>The magic seemingly does nothing, it presses on all sides but it doesn’t crush you
>You aren’t being pulled, or pushed
>It’s simply you and the magic
>Not sure of how the magic will react, you experiment by trying to send a signal to one of your fingers
>>
>>36821098
>Your finger twitches and causes ripples to echo outward from the point of impact, like a pool of water
>You can’t see them, but the ripples slowly pass over you and begin to clear your sight, though none of your other senses have yet returned
>A pale white fills the edges of your vision, framing the Tree clearly in front of you
“Harmony magic” You can’t even hear your own voice anymore
>But your sight has seemingly sharpened as you catch the faint pulse of pale light from the tree, like a response
“Show me” The tree’s light shifts ever so slightly again, and you begin approaching it
>The great swell of magic begins to move around you, it contracts and hugs your form, then expands, allowing you to breathe
>You hadn’t even realised you’d stopped
>The distance between you and the tree seems to stretch, no matter how many steps you take
>It’s especially difficult to walk when you can’t feel your legs beneath you, but you press on
>With some effort, you lift your arm and extend your hand out
>In a flash, the tree rushes towards you
>If your mind wasn’t in a haze, the speed would have startled you
>As your hand makes contact with the tree, you feel electricity run through your entire body, and your sense of touch returns
“I can feel this” You absentmindedly speak as you guide your hand across the tree’s surface
>It’s cool to the touch, but you can feel a heat emanating from deeper within
>Its roughly hewn surface makes you wonder if it’s actually a tree or a crystal construct, whether it grew naturally, or by some other means
>With the edges of your periphery still framed in pale white, blocking out the rest of the world, your eyes glide over the tree and stop at a point nearest to the roots
>A glyph of a crescent moon carved into the trunk
>Curiosity fills your mind and you trace your hand over it
>What was once a pale white light, has turned to a gleaming silver, a sapphire moonlight pours out from the mark and shines through a cluster of star filled clouds
>As soon as your palm presses against the moon the back of your head is invaded by a feeling of weightlessness
>The sensation spreads down your spine and across your entire body
>It’s as if you’ve stepped into a pool of still water
>Though unlike when you encountered Luna, the floating sensation does not overtake you
>Something holds it at the edges of your mind, keeping you rooted
>Your hand slowly drifts away from the mark of the moon, and it feels as though the sensation is flowing out of you, through your hand, and back into the tree
>The light dims and your vision is once again framed by a pale fog of light
>Turning your head up slightly, you come face to face with a crest depicting the sun
>Briefly, your instincts rage against the sensations of the harmony magic and try to force your body and mind to work normally again
>But you suppress them
>Again your hand crosses a familiar mark, and again, your sight changes
>>
>>36821100
>The fog that had simply stood at the corners of your sight flood your eyes, and the world goes dark
>You hear someone exhale and a small candle is lit in front of you, and a familiar sensation fills you
>Heat
>The light of the candle grows, chasing away the darkness that threatens to consume it and snuff it out
>Yet the unfettered fire continues to grow into a great orb of twisting orange and yellow and red
>The scorching heat you felt just barely contained under the cool material of the tree has now come to meet you fully
>It threatens to eclipse your sight, and you can feel that it wouldn’t stop there if given the chance
>But once again, as if bound by invisible chains, it is restrained
>You’d never be able to see a star up close like this usually, so you bask in the sight
>Coronal loops grow out from its surface and reach out to you before being suppressed
>It occasionally breaks the limits of its reach as massive coronal ejections burst from it and creeps into the darkness that surrounds you
>Still though, it remains bound
>With the image burned into your mind both figuratively and possibly literally, you begin moving your hand away
>The sun begins to contort and shake, as if in protest, but as your hand crosses over the border of its glyph, it begins to be sucked back into the tree
>A familiar pale fog pokes at the edges of your sight, replacing the shade from before
>Looking up, you see the crown of the tree
>At the crown’s centre, where the branches stretch out from, you see a jagged star
>Your arm stretches as far as it can, but you can’t even brush the lower edge of the mark
>Still, you feel a slight pressure
>It reminds you of the brief sensation you felt when Twilight had teleported Rarity to your group all those days ago
>Your mind wanders to the other five and your eyes follow the branches to each mark engraved in them
>A fragment of each of their cutie marks lays at the tip of one of each branch
>Your eyes eventually fall to the branch at the far left
>The mark depicts a pink butterfly
>Focusing on the mark causes something to tug at the edge of your mind
>Any attempts to turn your head are obstructed though, by a slight resistance that tries to pull your eyes back to the tree
>As though a gentle being has cupped your cheek and is trying to keep you here, in this haze of pale
>You give a small smile and feel the resistance shift and finally turn away from the trunk
>The pale light may have been feint, but it was dense, and it takes several seconds for it to rush out of your peripheries
>Air floods your lungs and you feel a deep heat flush through your system
>Your sense of smell returns and you catch the faint scent of rainwater still hanging in the air
>Next, your sense of touch returns fully as you finally feel the entirety of your body freed from that magical swell
>With it comes the sensation of heavy sweat pouring from you, and your shaking, exhausted limbs
>>
>>36821103
>Gasping for air to calm your burning muscles you turn your back to the tree and let yourself fall onto one of its roots
>Finally, your hearing
>Short, shallow gasps ring through your ears
>You keep your eyes closed as the world seems to spin around you, but you raise a shaking hand to the source of the noise
>A pair of gentle hooves grabs your hand and Fluttershy presses it to her fur
>The gasps and whimpers slowly fade as you move your hand back and forth, letting her know that you’re back from wherever you’d gone
>”Anon…” Her voice is wavering, like she’s on the brink of tears
>Your attempts to answer are met with dry gasps and coughs as you realise how dry your throat’s become
>Licking your lips and swallowing whatever saliva you can to wet your throat you let out one more dry cough
>Before you can answer a fit of soft laughter overwhelms you
>Fluttershy’s grip on your hand tightens, her worry has become palpable
>Drawing your hand back, you clasp both your hands over one of her hooves and squeeze as your laughter slowly fades
>Finally opening your eyes, you look up at the mare, who’s pleased to just see you open your eyes
“That was incredible” Her eyes shrink to pinpricks as you begin to let out another chuckle
>She pushes you back as she holds your head still between her hooves and inspects your face
>Raising an incredulous eyebrow to her, you see her chest heave up and down
>The sky outside is still dark, so you still can’t tell how long it’s been
“How long was I out?” Your voice finally gets Fluttershy to stop her frantic examination of you and she flutters a little bit away from you
>Her hooves are shaking, and she grips them in each foreleg to stop them “...hours, I don’t know how many”
>It takes a second for her words to process, and you feel your heart begin to quicken and your stomach drop
“What? How?” You stand from the root, but quickly sit again as your legs are still numb
>”I don’t know- I don’t-” Fluttershy presses her hooves to her face as she tries to suppress her whimpers
>You curse yourself in every way you know how, you can’t even remember why you let that thing encompass you anyway
>Now you made Fluttershy watch your half-possessed body stare gormlessly at a tree with no tell of what was happening to you
“Why didn’t you grab somepony?” Fluttershy gasps slightly as she forces her composure back
>”Who? Zecora doesn’t really understand pony magic, and I didn’t know what would happen to yo-” She begins sniffling and retreats into her hooves again
>The physical drain you feel is all the real explanation you needed
>Even if she flew straight to Ponyville and back, you’d have been stuck like that for maybe twice as long before the help got to you
>But still, you can’t feel completely upset, nothing could rival the sensations you encountered in that state
>Yet that very facet of your experience is what stops you from turning back to the tree
>>
>>36821106
>The exhilaration made you yearn to experience it again, like the strings of a puppet had been wound around you, and were gently tugging you back
>The Tree wanted you to look at it again
>Looking back up, you see Fluttershy still curled up into herself
>Your heart aches at the sight, so you reach up to the mare and pull her down
>With one hand to keep your body braced, you encompass the shivering mare in a hug
>A harsh gasp escapes her as she allows herself to finally cry into your shirt
>No words come to mind that might consolidate the mare, so you simply tighten the hug and curl your torso over her, letting her feel as much as you as she needs to
>When her sobs begin to taper off, and you feel your shirt no longer being flooded, you whisper down to the mare
“Why’d you wait? You could have tried” You keep your voice up, to try and reassure the mare
>Her shifting beneath you makes you move and let her sit up “You didn’t leave me” Her words are broken up by gasps as she wipes her eyes
>You have to stifle a snicker at her
“There’s a difference between sleeping and…” You still don’t know how to describe your experience to someone else, so you leave your words hanging
>She seems to find some humor in your words as she chuckles slightly ”Still” Her face falls again and you cup the back of her head and press her to your chest
“Thanks Fluttershy, but don’t worry, I’m safe” She shifts slightly in your grips and sniffles again
>”You’re welcome” She just manages to choke out through gasps as she tries to calm down
>Stepping off of your lap she heads towards the mouth of the cave “Come on, it was silly to bring you here”
>You catch her bitterly murmuring about harmony magic under her breath and see her tense slightly, clearly beating herself up over what happened
“Not yet” She freezes in place and slowly turns to you, worry on her face again “I’m out of breath and can’t feel my legs, gimme a minute” You shoot her a wry smile and she makes her way back to you
>She looks calmer, knowing you’re not staying for the Tree
>You become aware of how late it must be as you hear nothing but the wind from outside
>The cicadas and birds must have gone to sleep
>This fascinating place, it defeats your sense of time
>”You know, today’s been kind of emaresculating” Turning your gaze from the mouth of the cave to Fluttershy, you see she’s rested on her hooves
>”Getting carried through the Everfree, waking up under your coat, you consoling me just now. Rainbow would have a field day if she found out” She lets out a small huff and lightly bats at a loose rock
Chuckling to yourself at the mental image you speak up “Oh I’m gonna have a field day telling her” Fluttershy’s head snaps to you as a small blush crosses her face
>”Please don’t” She meekly says as she hides under her mane
>Laughing again, you pull her mane back
>>
>>36821110
“Don’t worry Fluttershy, that stuff stays between you and me” She smiles up at your assurance “Though I bet Twilight will wanna know about the Tree”
>Again, her face drops “I’m sorry for bringing you here, I should have remembered, I just-”
>With a few shushes you stop her from berating herself
>When she finally quiets down you feel another question poke at the back of your mind
“Why are we here Fluttershy?” A brief silence fills the cave before she turns her head to the left and begins floating up
>”I just… wanted to see my element again”
>You follow her path up to the tree branch and see the pale fog creep into your vision again
>Quickly turning away you let out a sigh
“Didn’t Eris get hold of those? And weren’t they in a box?” You wait until you hear the flap of wings before turning back to her
>Fluttershy has a pensive look on her face as she comes to rest besides you again “It’s possible Eris felt the traces of the elements in the box that Celestia used to hold them in. But they’ve been in the Tree for a while and, as far as I know, this is where Twilight’s been sealing them”
>You nod along with her explanation before she continues
>”The elements are actually what keeps the Everfree in check, like I said; pony magic can’t handle it” Her eyes drift up to her element and a nostalgic smile crosses her face
>The thought of an out of control Everfree briefly crosses your mind before you store it in the back of your mind
>You’d actually like to go to sleep without any nightmares when you get back
>Taking a deep breath you begin flexing various muscles
>Everything is fully receptive though you feel several aches from exhaustion
>Standing up, you nod your head towards the cave entrance, much to Fluttershy’s joy and make your way out
>Just as you begin to cross the threshold of the cave you feel the tug of the gentle being from before one last time, before the sensation falls away completely as you exit the cave
>Slowly making your way back up the stairs, the faint glint from the cave shines in your peripherals until you reach the top
>Turning to the rope bridge, you finally begin making your way to your intended destination
>”Anonymous?” Turning around you see Fluttershy half way down the path in the other direction
>You give her a toothy grin and increase your speed across the bridge
>She vocalises her chagrin as you step off the bridge to the other side
>”Honestly Anon, we need to go back so you can rest” Her tone is soft but you stay the course up the hill towards the castle
“Come on Fluttershy, you know that if I go back after that, Twilight will never let me have the chance to come here again, I wanna see what Celestia and Luna’s old home is like”
>Fluttershy looks down to the ground, seemingly weighing the options in her head
>>
>>36821111
“Plus I know that you wanna be sure we checked everywhere for whatever’s freaking out the animals here” She perks up a little at the mention of that
>”That is true” She more says it to herself, as if trying to convince herself to go along with you
“So?” You wave your arms towards the castle ruins and raise your eyebrows at her
>With a sigh she deflates “Fine. But!” Before you can celebrate she flaps her wings and is now inches away from your face “If I think for even an instant that you’re in trouble, we’re going home! Even if I have to drag you!” Her more authoritative voice throws you off slightly
But you recognise the seriousness of her concern and nod “Even if you have to drag me” You echo to let her know you understand
>Smiling at you she lands and points her hoof towards the ruins “Stallions first”
>Giving a small fist pump you begin making your way over the crest of the hillock
>A faint fog is shrouded over the grounds of the castle as you approach
>Fluttershy sticks to your side like glue, out of your peripherals you see her eyes flicking up to check on you every few seconds
>You might have avoided the overbearance of Twilight, but now you’ll have to deal with Fluttershy
>At least she might be tolerably observant of you
>The fog clings to you as you approach it and breaks away as soon as you pass, like spider webs
>Rocks crumble and fall away from the archway that leads into the full castle
>Carefully you slow your pace and watch the arch, only crossing once you’re certain nothing will concuss you
>From the archway, a long hallway stretches in front of you two
>Cracks in the stone walls show the castle’s age in its ever withering state
>Approaching the walls, you trace your fingers over the split rock
>Now that you’re much closer to them, you realise just how deep the cracks really are
>They’re driven so deep into the stone that they seem like exposed wounds
>Turning your eyes further down the wall, they widen at the sight
>An indent bigger than your body runs across a far length of the entire wall like a trench
>The rubble from the half caved in wall is all piled up at one end of the line
>Like someone was slammed into the wall and forcefully dragged across it
>Inspecting the other walls and ceiling show similar scars in the castle’s architecture
>One wall though stands mostly unmarked in comparison, the one at the very end of the hall
>At its base sits a pair of thrones
>On the left sits one hewn from an azure stone, with jagged markings cut into the top of the seat, like a crown
>A depiction of the full moon lies behind it
>Or it could be a depiction of a new moon, the wear on what was once an immaculate display of art now leaves the difference indiscernible
>Opposite to the azure throne, is an equally impressive seat
>Were it not for the obvious signs of age and deterioration, you would have thought it was carved from solid gold
>>
>>36821114
>The back of Celestia’s old throne is moulded into the shape of a teardrop
>Perhaps the intention was to depict a candle’s flame, as there are several layers of lighter shades painted onto the design
>Between the thrones is a small stone bridge, connecting the two
>Above both thrones, long banners hang from the ceiling
>Holes and other tears have formed in the absence of any staff to maintain them, but what they depict is clear
>On Luna’s banner sits the moon, and beneath it are images of various astrological objects and at its bottom it shows visions of waves so huge they threaten to swallow the constellations above
>Celestia’s banner shows the sun shining down on vast mountains and lush planes of farmland
>Back in the prime of this castle’s time, you imagine it was quite decadent
>The carpet that had once led all the way to the throne has collected so much dust and dirt that you have only just noticed it was there to begin with
>It felt the same as walking the dirt path here
>When the two of you finally reach the thrones you cast your eyes down to the cracked tiles that lead to the other parts of the castle
>To the side of each throne and at the very back wall is another doorway
>Just before the thrones, about half a dozen doors line the walls
>Most likely leading to kitchens, dining halls and libraries if Twilight’s castle is anything to go by
>”When I was last here, Rarity brought me because she wanted to fix the tapestries” Fluttershy’s voice breaks through the silence of the night “We didn’t get a chance to explore any of the rooms so I’m not sure where to start”
>Twilight has told you little of this castle, save for the events of Nightmare Moon that took place here
>The only doorways that seem to be of interest are the ones that sit apart from the rest, the one’s nearest to the thrones
“Let’s try those first” Pointing in the direction of the doors, you head to the left first “Maybe there’s some magical artifact in the princesses’ rooms they left behind”
>Before you can even suggest splitting up Fluttershy all but clings to your side as you head towards the darkened room
>Slowly you make your way through the narrow hallway past the door
>The further in you get, the darker it becomes
>Briefly you sweep your hand over both walls, but find no torches
“Please tell me I didn’t use all our wood up back in the cave Fluttershy” A small startled yelp reaches your ears, quickly followed by the sounds of rummaging
>Then you hear the sound of metal striking stone
>With a rush of hot air, a small flame springs to life and grows
>Crouching down, you lift the torch overhead so Fluttershy doesn’t have to hold the wood in her mouth
>You feel more confident walking through the hall now that you don’t have to worry about each step
>After about a minute of walking your torch illuminates an interesting sight
>Embedded in the left wall are two stone doors
>>
>>36821115
>Turning to the right, you see a fractured and broken doorway and a deep darkness shrouds the room beyond
>The light of your torch stops just as it hits the doorway, as though the darkness were a wall
>”W-what happened here?” Fluttershy brushes against your leg as she moves behind you
>The darkness of the room seems to writhe and reach out to the flame in your hand
>Pushing forward you feel a slight air pressure push back against you
>Tensing your arm, you swing the torch down
>Like a knife, it cuts through the thick shadows and the darkness starts to clear
>Deep shades of black either fall to the ground or waft through the air and disperse into nothing
As they disappear, you trace your hand over the doorway “Luna turned into Nightmare Moon in this castle, right?”
>Fluttershy gives a timid but affirmative hum
>One of the jagged edges of the cracked doorway catches the skin of your finger, but not deep enough to make you bleed
“If I had to guess” Stepping over the rubble at the foot of the doorway, you hold the torch up to inspect the room “I’d say that this is where Luna gave in, and she either used her magic or strength to break the doors open”
>Your mind briefly wanders to the darkness that had filled the room just moments ago, it was definitely magic, but it didn’t feel like Luna’s
>It also wasn’t very strong, seeing as a simple torch was able to disperse it
>Clearly the thousand years hadn’t just taken its toll on the castle but on the magic within it
>As the final wisps of black smoke-like magic disperses, your torch illuminates the entirety of the room and your breath hitches in your throat
>There isn’t a single inch that hasn’t been smashed, like some massacre took place here
>Briefly looking back to the doorway you see Fluttershy’s eyes rapidly shifting across the room, shaking hooves slowly stepping into the wreck
>You doubt you can do much more to help her nerves other than stay in her view right now
>With bits of smashed furniture constantly underfoot, finding stable footing isn’t exactly easy
>Slowly, you sift through the wreckage of wood and cloth
>Discarded cans of old make-up, fine curtains most likely from the now collapsed bed and rotting wood filled with termites
>With a grunt of disgust, you hurl those pieces of wood at the far edge of the room
>Wood roughly scratches against stone as you see Fluttershy has now joined you in your search
>What kind of magical artifact could be scaring the Everfree, you’re not sure
>Hopefully Zecora shared some ideas of what it could be with Fluttershy
>Minutes begin to bleed into each other and you reckon at least an hour has passed by the time you’ve upturned each piece of wreckage
>The centre of the room’s been cleared, and all the damaged furniture has been pushed against the walls
>Yet nothing of interest was found in any of it
>Once more you scan over the wooden rubble and you can’t help but wonder what caused it
>>
>>36821117
>There’s no sign of the walls being broken inward, so you doubt that it was Celestia and Nightmare Moon’s battle that wrought this mess
>The tight space doesn’t seem ideal for two battling alicorns
“Maybe Luna and Nightmare Moon?” You mumble only to yourself, and Fluttershy doesn’t seem to catch it
>According to Twilight, even Celestia isn’t sure how long Luna had been tempted by her darker half
>Perhaps Luna tried to fight it once upon a time
>The thought makes you once again question the deep, tangible darkness from before
>Luna’s relationship with Celestia was strained back then, was the black fog a spell to keep her sister out
>Or did Luna create it to try and keep Nightmare Moon in
>The only thing you’re certain about is that you won’t get any answers here
“Well, let’s go check the other one” With nothing left here for either of you, you head out of the doorway, with Fluttershy very close behind
>You’re not sure if it’s from her fear of the castle or her worry over you
>The journey out of the dark hallway is much easier than the journey in, and you quickly pass by the thrones to inspect Celestia’s side room
>Just before you reach the door several quiet cracks causes your ears to twitch
>Shifting your foot, you feel a slight imbalance in the floor
>You take a few steps back and see something gleam in the light of your torch
>Crouching down you grab the sparkling rubble and bring it up to your face
>What once was the dirt and stone of the castle has turned into glass
>Most likely the result of some heat based spell used by Celestia in her fight
>Sweeping your eyes over the main hall you spot several more patches of glittering rubble
>With no further use of the glass you toss it to the side and continue to the darkened hallway to the right side of the thrones and Celestia’s room
>Several runes, weakened by time, activate in sequence down the hall as you enter
>Shaking the torch weakens the fire, and with a puff it’s full extinguished
>The runes let off a soft golden light, though some have been worn so that they’re incomplete and unable to activate
>Nonetheless they provide a suitable amount of light
>Celestia’s room is shut by a pair of ivory doors, gilded with faded gold leaf on their corners
>Thankfully the lock isn’t in place and there’s no kind of magic ward
>A much stronger rush of hot air hits you as you step into the room
>At the far side of the room sits a quaint fireplace that has lit itself
>In front of it is a plush royal purple mat with several pillows scattered about it
>Lining each wall is a bookcase that reaches the ceiling
>Sadly they’re all empty and what books you can see are molding
>Fluttershy still flaps over to the shelves to inspect whatever books remain
>Tucked away in the corner is a bed that you imagine would only be just big enough to fit Celestia
>Your eyes sweep to the side of the bed and a feeling of warmth fills you
>Briefly you focus on the feeling
>>
>>36821123
>The gentle warmth that brings with it faint feelings of nostalgia definitely remind you of Celestia’s passive magic, though it lacks the usual pressure
>Approaching the bed you sweep your eyes back and forth
>The bed and a calming heat
>Your steps slowly stiffen the closer you get
>With a bit of exertion you force yourself forward another step and your body lurches forward as it registers the strain you’d put behind the step
>Tensing your legs, you stop yourself from tripping over your own feet and take in the new section of the room
>A large desk roughly hewn from a deep brown wood with tints of dark red
>It lacks any of the intricate etchings that you’ve found in what remains of the castle so far, like it were carved by hoof
>On the desk sits a single candle that flickers in the slight breeze that creeps into the room through the holes in the main hall of the castle
>Several quills from various birds and pots of ink are tucked into the other corner
>Above the desk is a long shelf, holding very few books
>Three drawers line the right side of the desk while the left side only holds two and an equally large chair sits in front of it all
>Gripping the chair is enough to tell you just how heavy it is
>The weight requires both of your arms to drag it out so you can slip onto it
>Unlike the fireplace, there’s no cushions to ease the discomfort of the wood
>Apparently Celestia wanted nothing more or less than to focus when in this particular nook of her room
>Recalling your memory of entering the room, you can now clearly see the desk in your mind, yet when you tried to look at it before, something stopped you
>Shaking your head, you lean down and pull out a few of the drawers
>On the right, the top drawer holds a horde of sweets, all of them having cultivated a culture of mold
>The next two have completely caved into themselves from what seems to be water damage
>Perhaps moisture from the sweets dripped into them
>You have a bit more luck on the left side
>The top drawer had already been completely removed but the second holds several cut envelopes and a knife with an engraved blade, most likely a letter opener
>Grabbing the envelopes you flick through them and the letters within, yet the writing is unfamiliar to you
>Most likely the language that predates modern ponish
>The more you look at the calligraphy, the more you recognise the familiar pattern of the written language, though you still can’t decipher it, save for the word you assume to be the old written form of “Celestia”
>Ponish was certainly an interesting language to learn
>It had all the same letters of english plus about half a dozen more, and was written in a different style
>The first few days were difficult but eventually the method clicked in your head and the pieces began to fall into place
>>
>>36821127
>At least, reading it had become easier, you’ve only just started to get a real handle on writing it just before this day, but according to Twilight you still have a lot to learn before you should be writing letters
>The final drawer holds two items
>One of them is pot of deep red wax, as you move it back and forth, you see that the wax hasn’t hardened
>Holding it above your head, the candle light illuminates a rune, you can’t understand it, but the slight warmth of the pot tells you what its purpose is
>The next item is a stamp with a royal crest carved into it
>Grabbing the items from the left, you carefully lay them to rest on top of the desk
>Perhaps Celestia would like to see them again
>You’re especially delicate with the letters, though they’re made of parchment, and much tougher than paper, you can feel just how fragile they’ve become with age
>Standing from the chair, you reach up and pull one of the books down
>The hard leather that binds the book shows various crystalline patterns, coloured with pale and deep blues that mix and swirl together
>For fear of harming this ancient text you tentatively lift the cover with a finger
>Dust gently wafts up from the old pages to greet you, forcing you to suppress the coughs that it elicits from you
>”Are you alright Anon?” Fluttershy’s words briefly cut through your investigation of the desk
“Yes yes, I’m fine, just a lot of dust” With another cough you wave away the dust and turn your eyes back to the parchment
>More unfamiliar symbols written in an intricate text lie upon the pages
>Despite not understanding them, the book intrigues you
>Within the margins of the pages are more of the old language in a completely different calligraphy
>Several pages are dedicated to complex drawings
>A closer look at the designs reminds you of the spell runes Twilight used to illuminate your room and Celestia used to illuminate the hall
>But these runes have several layers, each one littered with various symbols and markings
>Some diagrams show a simplistic outline of a unicorn shooting a spell, with the correlating rune above them
>Besides them is the same unicorn firing a jagged twisted spear, above them is the same initial rune, but with several layers and symbols added deeper into it
>As you reach the end, an envelope falls out of the back cover
>Quickly looking over it, you still find no real meaning in the words, though you can’t shake the sense of desperation that you feel as you read it
>What you think are Celestia and Luna’s old written names appear several times throughout, and the writing has none of the elegance of the others, as though the words were scratched into the parchment
>Perhaps the pony had little time to write it
>Slipping the letter back into the envelope and back into the book, you glide your fingers over the two books that remain on the shelf
>Grabbing the smaller one, you find that your hand is big enough to stretch from one side to the other
>>
>>36821131
>The cover is simply a blank but pristine white leather binding
>You skim through the book and scan the writing
>Pausing briefly, you reopen the crystal book and compare the marginal notes with the writing of the smaller white book
>The calligraphy between the two matches
>The book in your hand was written by Celestia herself
>Like the previous book, this one shows several spell runes
>Unlike the previous one though, this book cuts off halfway through
>With both books finished you stack them besides you and grab the last one
>”Anon, have you found anything?” You keep your eyes locked on the cover of the final book as you turn it back and forth
It takes a few seconds for you to fully process Fluttershy’s question “Y- yes Fluttershy, I have. Some interesting books” Delicately you trace your fingers over the various covers “But I can’t make out what any of them say, though I think I’ve seen Celestia’s name in them”
>”They’re probably written in Old Ponish, Twilight can probably translate them” You let out a hum as Fluttershy’s hooves click against the floor
>The book in your hand stands out amongst the rest, nearly twice the size of the others and three times as thick
>It’s cover is made of a darker, rougher material
>If the material didn’t slightly give at the pressure of your fingers, you would have mistaken it for stone
>The cover depicts the outline of a jagged pony’s head their maw opened to show several razor fangs, a crooked horn rises from their forehead, surrounding the image is a thick ring that juts up from the cover
>Again, you’re reminded of the differences in books as the cover takes far more effort to lift than the others
>No dust rises from the book’s pages, nor do they show any sign of aging
>The symbols still refuse to make sense to you
>Though one page shows an interesting sight
>Another jagged pony’s face, though this one is in far greater detail
>One word appears more frequently on all the pages before and after the image than any other
>Examining the word you try to compare it to what ponish you do know to try and find any similarities
>It takes a few minutes of mental deconstruction and reconstruction, but you’re rather confident of the old word’s meaning
“Arachnid” You murmur the word and trace the outline of the drawing
>”Did you say something?” Fluttershy’s words startle you slightly
>Pulling your fingers away from the drawing you turn the page
“Don’t worry about it, Fluttershy, just talking to myself. We should put these in your saddlebags anyway... then head back” You almost want to stay and study the book, even when you know it will do you no good with no foundational knowledge of the language
>”Alright, I’ll be happy to be home again” Her hooves slowly get louder before stopping
>With a sigh you continue studying the book
>>
>>36821133
>Several pages depict outlines of the image from before
>There’s one page that compares the full body of the creature with another, smaller but similar creature
>A closer look makes you realise that the book is implying that the smaller creatures are roughly the size of an average pony, meaning that “Arachnid” would be close in size to Celestia, maybe bigger
>Their hides have no fur and appear to be harder than a pony’s, and their legs have several holes in them
>Suddenly your train ride with Eris flashes into your mind
“Changelings…” As you trace the depiction of their chitinous hides you try to recall as much of what Eris told you about them as you can
>”Um Anon… where…” Fluttershy’s voice is dull as it carries through the air
>Her tone slightly worries you
>Turning to the mare, you see her eyes slightly glazed over as her head sways between you and the bed
“Fluttershy?” No response “Fluttershy!” She finally snaps out of whatever daze she was in and snaps her head towards you “You really need to go home eh?” You and her share a chuckle as she begins approaching you
>You skim through a few more pages before stopping at another diagram
>This one depicts a mighty spire of rock, with several holes dotted through it, like some mix of a hive and a castle
>You’re still not entirely satisfied by what you’ve read, but you suppose you’ll have to wait for Twilight to translate them before you can fully understand the book’s contents
>Stacking the books you turn to Fluttershy and find her with the glazed over look in her eyes again
>Quickly setting the books down you crouch down and cup her face
>As soon as you step forward she snaps out of it again and her eyes focus on you
>”Oh, Anon, I-” She recoils slightly and lets out a pained gasp
>Rubbing her temple, she looks back up at your concerned face
>Turning between her and the desk you narrow your eyes in thought
“Fluttershy” Standing up, she follows your movement with no problem “You can see me right?” She gives a small, confused no at your question
“What about now?” Stepping back towards the desk, Fluttershy’s gaze holds for a second before a glazed looks comes over her face again
>Stepping forward again, Fluttershy’s eyes snap back to focus on you and she shakes her head “What?”
>You step away from the desk, unlike before, you have no problem seeing it now
“What is that?” Crouching besides Fluttershy, you see her trying to follow your line of vision, but she keeps turning her head away “Illusion? Hypnosis?”
>Grabbing Fluttershy, you lift her and step over whatever concealed the desk and feel her shiver slightly as you pass over the magic
>Setting her down, she takes a second to register the desk that’s seemingly appeared out of nowhere to her
>”So this is where you’ve been?” She inspects the small area as she talks
>>
>>36821134
“Yes, could you really not see me?” Picking up the books, you carefully place them into one of her saddlebags
>”No I- I could definitely see you, but it’s like I didn’t want to” She lowers her back to give you better access to the bags
>Grabbing the knife, you don’t want it cutting the books so you tuck it in one of your jacket pockets
>As for the envelops, you don’t want them being crushed, so you place them in the opposite inside pocket
“Alright, another thing to tell Twilight about” Double and triple checking that everything is secure and won’t be damaged, you head back to the door
>”Does that mean we can go home now?” You smile slightly at her tone and simply nod your head
“Yeah, we’ll have to come another time with Twilight to find what’s scaring the animals”
>Once more heading towards the thrones, your path is lit by the previous golden light of the runes
>Doing one more sweep of the castle’s hall you look to the thrones, and to the tiled floors below
>As you head towards the door, you turn to take in the banners one more time
>Before you can though, your eyes turn to the carpet
>Stopping yourself you try again, and again your eyes turn to the carpet just as you look at the thrones
>Curious, you reach the entrance and try again
>This time, you feel no need to turn your head down
“Hold on Fluttershy” You hear a tired sigh from the mare as you turn back to approach the thrones
>Keeping your eyes on them each step, you hold the stare until you make it to the foot of the stairs that leads to them
>Finally, your eyes turn down
“Ooooooo, interesting. Fluttershy, there’s another one of those spells here” Looking besides you, you see Fluttershy has followed you but looks confused before a sudden realisation crosses her face
>Picking her up again, and with another bit of exertion, you push passed the haze that tries to make you ignore the thrones, and your head finally stops trying to appreciate the floor
>”This is fascinating, I wonder what else the princesses would try to hide” Fluttershy crosses the bridge over to Celestia’s side while you stay by Luna’s azure throne
“Dunno” You say absentmindedly as you inspect the surroundings
>Inspecting the throne and the wall something stands out to you
“Fluttershy, what do you think of this wall?” Placing your hand against the wall, you sweep it back and forth
>Barely any dust falls off of it
>”Um, it’s… nice?” Turning to Fluttershy, you see an incredulous look on her face and roll your eyes
“Well, think about” You sweep your arm to indicate to the rest of the hall “The entire castle is in ruins, there’s marks to indicate that Celestia and Nightmare Moon weren’t just casting spells at each other, but outright beating each other through the walls”
>Fluttershy nods to your words and her eyes narrow as she starts to see the puzzle
>>
>>36821136
>”But this wall is intact” She’s now fluttered up to inspect various parts of the wall
“Exactly, and it’s not like it wasn’t touched- like here” Just besides Celestia’s throne you spot a handful of small craters clustered in the same area
>Several different cracks arc outward from the centre of the cracks
>”It’s like…”
“Like one of them was being hit against this wall continuously…But it hasn’t given way like the others”
>”Oh my” Fluttershy slowly steps away from the throne as you continue looking over them
>If the princesses didn’t want ponies to pay attention to their thrones, it would have been for a reason
>Running your hands along Luna’s throne, you inspect each part of it and eventually find a gap that slightly separates it from the wall
>With a bit of difficulty, your fingers manage to find a bit of leverage in the gap and you feel it shift ever so slightly
>Now that there’s more room, you can fit more of your hand into the gap
>Slowly, you work the throne away from the wall and eventually pull it away completely
>Hearing the scraping of stone on stone, Fluttershy joins you besides Luna’s throne
>As you’d seen from the entrance, it’s simply a painting of the moon on the wall
>”Can we go now?” Fluttershy’s disappointed tone causes you to chuckle
“Have faith Fluttershy” Tracing your hand up and down the wall, you feel an icy chill meets your fingertips
>Slowly, you trace the entirety of the moon, the entire time a gentle calm overwhelms you
>Any attempt you make to rid yourself of it proves fruitless
>With no indicator of any loose stone or trigger you try to pull your hands away
>But they keep tracing the rock, this time in a constant pattern
“Great volumes-”
>Your body begins to speak with no input from you and the moon begins to softly glow
“-of deep water-”
>Familiar sensations fill you as the world begins to dim and fall away into smoke leaving just you and the moon
“-serve as a grand bulwark-
>”-serve as a grand bulwark-”
>The voice that has intruded in your mind echoes your words and stars begin to dot the darkness that surrounds you
“-guarding sleep”
>”-guarding sleep”
>The last word leaves you and a rush of pressure snakes up one of your arms
>It’s so intense that it throws your arm back and hurls you off of your feet and into the throne behind you
>As your body collides with the hard rock, your sight clears, the vision of the night sky has dissipated as the door swings open, sucking in air as it does
>Fluttershy’s eyes are wide with fear and panic as you feel the chair begin to slowly tip
>Everything that follows happens so quickly yet so slowly
>The chair hits the stairs, and the sudden stop throws you off the throne and further down
>Colliding with each step, the throne slowly cracks until it breaks, bombarding you with shards of rock as you tumble down
>>
>>36821139
>All the air in your lungs is forced out of you and before you can hear yourself gasp in pain, the world goes dark

BIG update, I had planned to stop after the Tree but I got a head start on the castle section and I just couldn't stop
also no, Anon is not gonna learn magic, that bit will be explained later
>>
updated paste https://ponepaste.org/4146#3023
>>
>>36821143
>Anon is not gonna learn magic
Awww... This is such a shame. There are not nearly enough stories where Anon can do magic
>>
>>36821148
This is starting to feel very confusing. Not that this rabbit hole with Anon and how magic reacts with him isn't fascinating, but I have little sense of what its place in the story is meant to be.
>>
>>36821143
This is getting interesting. I wonder if Eris will make an appearance soon. Seems like chaotic happenings involving Anon would draw her out.
>>
>>36816061
Zegasus sounds like what a winged zebra would call themselves.

"What's up Zegasus?"

"What's good my Zeg?"
>>
Where's Best Noodle? As interesting as the Everfree part is I'm more interested in Eris
>>
File: 1442073204495.png (330 KB, 1000x1000)
330 KB
330 KB PNG
>>36819087
Why do I feel attacked?
>>
>>36821143
I really can’t wait to see what’s next, and what the deal with all this is.
>>
>>36821404
She's in the Noodle Zone.
>>
>>36818638
Scribbles please come back we miss you
>>
>In a top-secret government lab somewhere deep below Canterlot, a number of scientists suddenly feel a cold chill run down their spines as they view the wide-screen on the wall of their lab.
>In their randomized universe simulation, they focused heavily on a little lone planet that produced complex life with no magic, somehow.
>The dominant beings grew from apes, and developed a curious reverse gender role society.
>Some time ago, they lowered the time dilation to be 1:1 so they could watch each day, and one even had the bright idea to give the simulation a false glimpse of Equestria via televised entertainment.
>Then a single thread in a low-traffic board of a mildly popular internet forum randomly divined how the REAL Equestria works.
>Male sim-humans came to it and pined after mares, flatteringly enough.
>Then it starts to become very... real.
>They go from wanting mindless sex to families. Others recount how a simple hug from a mare would make that day the best of their lives. An alarming number say they hope the afterlife is Equestria, and that hope is the only thing keeping them sane.
>The curious and unsustainable society inches closer to yet more conflict as everyone draws lines in the sand for any reason they can find.
>The goers of "RGRE" keep coming back, their distaste for their world plain.
>Their mannerisms become more and more complex, nothing like a simulation.
>Then they talk about the possibility of their world being a simulation. One boldly declares that he doesn't care, so long as his suffering benefits THEM, the mares watching them. Another wishes to know the touch of a mare before being deleted.
>None are upset.
>The team of scientists all look around to one another, each guilt-wracked face ashen under their fur.
>This has, to use a human expression, gotten out of hand.
>>
>>36821143
>and I just couldn't stop
https://youtu.be/W99n083E0IA
welcome to the club
>>
>>36821875
Well... I mean, many things point to that we do live in a simulation...
I for one welcome our pony creators. Please take me out of this shit simulation...
>>
Just read back to the past 10/10 whoever wrote that should get a gold star
>>
>Anon is one of the most powerful wizards in Equestria
>His spells could quite literally revolutionize Equestria as we know it
>However he holds a grudge against all ponies ever since some mare burned down his house because "colts can't do magic"
>So it is your duty to infiltrate Anon's tower and steal his portal spellbook
>>
>>36821957
no
>>
File: 1450476.gif (1.89 MB, 480x270)
1.89 MB
1.89 MB GIF
>>36821875
>tfw we're not getting free anytime soon
i want to pet and hug and cuddle and make love to my beloved mares
>>
>>36822008
>rewatch LfaP
>realize tia's hair changed from the pure pink to the aurora she has in the show after using the elements
how the fuck did i miss that the first time around?
>>
>ywn be walked home gently by a cute mare
why live
>>
>>36822005
>anon is the super best and amazing and cool and big dick and sexism means ponies go "anon cant do thing" instead of actual sexism
Wow what an amazing promtp thanks anon
>>
>>36822005
Why steal his spellbook when you can solve it with the power of friendship?
>>
So, what's up with the influx of prompts where Anon is some sort of god in human form and ponies react to a blatant demonstration of power and skill by dismissing literally anything he does?
>>
>>36822076
>almost no wizard anon greens
I'll take a shitty story over none
>>
>>36821875
>>36821957
>>36822008
>Suddenly wake up in a bland room with your computer and bed.
>Celestia and Luna have given special dispensation to transfer these advanced research subjects into more permanent homes.
>tfw your new home is a seperate shard of the virtual server
>tfw its a literal crystal shard one of the researchers can wear around her neck.
>>
File: 1555045417067.png (439 KB, 1476x1070)
439 KB
439 KB PNG
>>36822093
>tfw still far away from the real world
>>
>>36822093
>tfw you're moved into a virtual server
>tfw it's isolated from anyone else
>tfw you find out you're inside a pendant
>tfw you realize you're now the pony equivalent of a Tamagotchi
>>
>>36822005
Probably would work as an anonicorn prompt
>>
>>36822111
>>36822112
>Research mares talk to you daily and let you see out into the world, represented by programs on the computer.
>Even managed to create a rudimentary internet by allowing the crystals to communicate between each other.
>Best pony competitions run rampant, especially once one of them manages to hack together a drawing program on his 'computer' and shares it with the rest.
>Already seeing stronger attachment beginning to form between mare and the small life they helped create and not wishing to incite conflict between Anons, the head researcher decides on a 'one crystal per mare' policy.
>This means they have to hire outside help, at least until they can figure out a way for the Anons to have more... mobile bodies.
>>
>>36818255
No, he just has to be "gryphon-kin"
>>
>>36822005
>Be mare of incredible power and sexiness.
>steal stupid colt's spellbook
>Try reading it.
>Lol, this writing is too perfect. He must care more about how pretty it looks than what's in the spell.
>Scribble-notes master race.
>Lets try this one.
>Open portal.
>Edge rips open just to reveal a reflection of you.
>It's not a portal. It's a mirror.
"Stupid colts. Always needing to look at their makeup."
>You press a hoof into the portal, but the click does not feel like you just tapped glass.
>wut
>You push your face a little closer.
>Then freak out when your double launches out to wrap its hooves around your next, kissing you with tongue.
>"Congrats. Now you're not just a thief, you're gay!"
>Your screams silence when the portal closes, with both of you on the other side.

>Bad end.
>>
>>36822195
>>36822005

>anonicorn finally finds his niche
>theoretical and applied practical magics
>but sexist unicorn poners wont stop being sexist
>a colleague just thinks he justs beds some mare and takes the work as his own
>so stealing it isnt wrong
>anonicorn knows this mare is plagarizing his work but wont say anything because:
>1 momma will come running and will probably atomize the mare
>2 everypony will think he's just as weak as he was when was a little colt
>3 revenge is better when you do it yourself
>>
>>36822224
>>"Congrats. Now you're not just a thief, you're gay!"
hue
>>
>>36822224
>>"Congrats. Now you're not just a thief, you're gay!"
audible kek
>>
>>36822226
>>36822195
>>36822076
>>36822005
What if anonicorn wasn't isekai'd from our world, but from Sanctuary? If you think about it, it makes sense that anonicorn is the Nephilim reborn.
>>
>>36822220
>>36822226
Why repeat?

>>36822244
>If you think about it, it makes sense that anonicorn is the Nephilim reborn.
Gonna need an explanation of that.
>>
>>36822244
>Spouting off random terms like we're supposed to know what they mean
nigga explain your bullshit first
>>
>>36822244
Well, he'll be glad that he escaped the hellhole that is Sanctuary. Actually, what if a non-anonicon Sanctuary Anon made his way to Equestria? Imagine the sheer clusterfuck that would ensue if demons make their way there somehow
>>
>>36822076
Just want my stories to be as close as possible to reality bro
>>
>>36822248
>>36822252
The Nephilim is the protagonist of Diablo 3, and the mortal realm of Diablo is called Sanctuary. At the end of D3, the Nephilim is a being of immense power, owning to a heritage that is divine and demonic. It's implied at the end of D3's Act V that the Heavens may be afraid of the Nephilim, so maybe they banished her and the magic went sideways and she got reincarnated as the boy alicorn, anonicorn. It really works if you think about it.

>>36822255
Maybe that's where Tirek and Changelings originally came from.
>>
>>36822215
>pocket anons?
>>
>>36822267
Naaah, changelings are native to Crystal Empire and Tirek is just from overseas or something.
>>
>>36822244
I've always thought it'd be interesting if Anonicorn was from the 40k universe, desu. I'm not sure whether it's more RGRE if he's a reincarnated Imperial Guardsman or an Adepta Sororitas.
>>
>>36822270
>pokenons
>Anon used Screech
>it wasn't very effective
>>
>>36822270
>My Anon is in top percentage of all Anons
>>
>>36822274
I know, but we're going with the anonicorn idea where anonicorn is from Sanctuary. I think it works, it fits with all the anonicorn canon and has everything people like about anonicorn.

>>36822284
Interesting. What regiment, krieg? WHat ordo for the sororita?
>>
>>36822298
>I know, but we're going with the anonicorn idea where anonicorn is from Sanctuary
"We're" not going with anything, after some retards decided every instance of the prompt is both canon and noncanon equally. It doesn't 'fit with the canon' because there is no canon anymore, and if there was, this idea wouldn't fit with it at all.
>>
>>36822298
>What regiment, krieg?
Kriegs are overhyped snowflakes. Elysians and Mordians are where it's at. I think either of those two could work, the Elysian is going to be more carefree and at home working in the air. The Mordian would be the biggest contrast due to the DISCIPLINE, but that could be played for laughs.

>WHat ordo for the sororita?
Seraphim for maximum PURGE. Famulous for intrigue. Hospitalia for someone who might actually fit in over time due to the whole healer thing.

>>36822345
Anonicorn clearly has canon, but there are elements that are up to interpretation. What we're talking about, where Anon came from before being incarnated as Celestia's immaculate son, falls inside the realm of things not hard specified.
>>
File: 1498202592815.gif (2.04 MB, 639x360)
2.04 MB
2.04 MB GIF
Is this more 40gay
>>
>>36822345
>>36822363
>Anonicorn “””canon”””

1° level – Core defining elements, not optinals
>Celestia son from an immaculate conception
>Being a male alicorn, possibly the first male alicorn
>Have to deal with some sort of handicap, developmental problem or drawn back, at least during infancy and early teens
>Slightly autistic (actually being or being view as) as a minimum
>Have insecurity problems and a low self-esteem due frequently comparing himself to extraordinary/genius pones(like Twilight, Cadence, Shining Armor, Celestia…) in their pics
>Not being very skilled with magic and flying from the start

2° level – Very common elements across greens/continuities, but still optional – alter with care
>Being the same or close age to the M6
>Spergity, as a romantic pair or close friend
>Luna coming back early and being won over by his love and affection
>Fear of being replaced by Twilight
>His only friends his age are Blueblood and Spergity
>Worked in the royal archives when a foal/early teen and developing a childhood crush on Raven
>Luna being very traditional and overprotective

3° Level – Other Common optional themes and elements
>Celestia being busy and not really giving Anon the attention he craves, though she does try
>Not having a good relation with Twilight or disliking her
>Got involved in the starlight cult and (almost) being molested/seduced by her
>Being rescued by Cadence and spend a period on the Crystal Empire, learning to deal with his problems and powers
>Being a reincarnated Human
>Having the memories and Knowledge of his past life
>Restoring the castle of the two sisters and moving in with Rarity
>Having a ability with/talent for metamagic
>Getting into Rarity card games and other austistic/nerdy hobbies
>Getting along with Twilight Canterlot “friends”(Moondancer, Minuet…) and being bros with Spike

4° Level – Madness from the original promp series – Use only after careful consideration
>Discharging his magic in the sky above the palace
>Doomstar
>Cult believing him as elder god from beyond the stars
>He being actually retarded
>The doomstar being/acting as a stand
>Doonstar gaining sentience and being his de facto daughter
>Twilight actually being a antagonistic jerk to him on purpose
>Twilight being retarded when dealing with Anon
>Being a Emo fag
>Using anon in world pony name instead of anon
>>
>>36822363
Elysians and mordians are great, but you're fucking stupid if you think kriegs aren't great. But I still maintain that the Nephilim makes more sense as anonicorn due to the whole power, dual nature, and magic angle.

>>36822345
There are plenty elements of anoincorn that are canonical: he used to be an anon somewhere else, he is a male alicorn born to Celestia, etc. Given how much creativity is part of the ropmpt, you could argue that anincorn is the most rgre prompt possible.
>>
>>36822379
Yep.
>prompt primarily for wholesome things.
>lets shove grimderp retardedness into it.
>>
>>36821143
I really liked this update, it just screamed of mysticism and uncovering the past. Really good work here Sunn.
>>
>>36822391
See >>36822381
Autism and self insert power wank was always part of muh Anonicorns.
>>
>>36822381
Gay canon, here's some upgrades:

I fucked Celestia and transmitted my consciousness through my semen, at the moment of fecundation my human body dropped dead and my life as a horse fetus began
>>
>>36822383
Kriegs are overhyped. People just get off on them due to Krieg-wank, their WWI aesthetic, and the lore about how they're glorified suicide soldiers.
>>
>>36822403
>self insert power wank was always part of muh Anonicorns.
It wasn't, the blantant self insert and power wank was the part that everyone though as cringe and that deraild the original promp series
>>
>>36822411
I would accept this if Anon keeps his meme human stamina and gets a hoers body that dwarfs even Big Mac. If we're going down this road, lets do it right. Big dom, small sub is hot.
>>
>>36822379
It seems to be going that way.
>>
>>36822391
edge faggotry seems to be the new autism
>>
>>36822435
There is literally nothing wrong with being creative. Anonicorn is a good blank slate for all kinds of ideas.

>>36822420
That's pure revisionism.
>>
>>36822414
Kriegs are NOT overhyped. Trench warfare was brutal so anyone specializing in that is going to be hard core, but honestly I don't care bcause the Sanctuary idea makes mrore sense. WHat do you think about it, btw, Nephilimanon being the precursor to anonicorn?
>>
>>36822435
So, if things get edge how edgy does it need to be to wrap around to being awesome/hilarious?
>>
>>36822444
Anonicorn sucks and so does your idea.
>>
>>36822435
>Anon gets his butt slapped by a mare
>"""""""""""""sees red"""""""""""""
>Beats the fuck out of everyone in town
I'm just waiting for there to be a plot ripped scene for scene out of some shitty anime for shitty children like naruto.
>>
>>36822448
Seethe and Cope. Anonicorn is RGRE canon and everyone who says otherwise is a tourist.
>>
>>36822458
Anonicorn belongs in /ptfg/ and so do you
>>
>Anonicorn gets to Equestria by boat
>is actually the reincarnation of a long forgotten fourth alicorn
>Badlands ponies tell the tale of how Celestia and Luna betrayed this alicorn to obtain their power
>>
>>36822466
Who? Anonicorn or the boat?
>>
>>36822469
Both
>>
>>36822469
The boat, obviously. It's like Wind Waker.
>>
>>36822472
Anonicorn is the boat and the boat is somefag's reincarnation? Is that what you mean?
>>
>>36822444
I think it works if Anonicorn was the Wizard character, due to the whole magic shtick. Necromancer might be interesting but they're more priests than typical arcane magic users. Though, I suppose, someone who worshipped balance and used necromancy to do so could be interesting in Equestria. Actually, that might make a good angle. Anonicorn has these crazy ideas about the world, uses dark magic, and he had a sketchy birth so that'd tie into the cults that follow him and are afraid of him. If you go that angle, though, it makes more sense for the story to be from Celestia's POV.

>>36822462
No. It started here and it belongs here. It has RGRE canon to support it with Spergity, magic cards, and all that. You leave.

>>36822466
Morrowind was shit.
>>
>>36822477
/ptfg/ shit will always be /ptfg/ shit, no matter where it started.
>>
>>36822480
Too bad the thread disagrees with you. Anons love Anonicorn.
>>
>>36822482
Then it's obvious that these anons are all troons or troon supporters
>>
>Anon has a wholesome relationship with his waifu
>Other mares want in on the action
>now Anon's waifu must fend off the hordes of whorses trying to horn in on her colt
>THIS SUMMER, AN ORDINARY MARE MUST DO BATTLE WITH ANON'S SIX EVIL EX MAREFRIENDS
>WITH JOHN CENA AS ANON, SOUNDTRACK BY THE SEATBELTS
>STARRING SOME FAGGOT
>ANON'S WAIFU vs. THE WORLD
>>
>>36822484
Whatever. You're alone. The thread loves Anonicorn, so you can go seethe somewhere else.
>>
>>36822477
I hadnt thougt about the necro angle. That does make a lot of ense. Why the celly pov tho?
>>
>>36822490
I don't care about what troonons say, Anonicorn has to go home, his time is over.
>>
>>36822490
I'm not him and don't like it though
>>
>>36822494
>>36822493
>phonefagging and samefagging to gaslight Anonicorn
kek. no.
>>
>>36822451
>Anon gets his butt slapped by a mare
>"""""""""""""sees red"""""""""""""
>goes super sayian
>"heh.. nuthin personal, kiddo"
>>
File: Anonicorn.png (154 KB, 1500x654)
154 KB
154 KB PNG
>>36822493
wdym anonicorn is home
>>
>>36822490
Anonicorn is pretty hit or miss desu
>>
>>36822496
I'm neither and don't like both Anonicorn and lack of Anonicorn
>>
>>36822496
>there can't be more than one person disagreeing with me
>>
>>36822499
No, he's not in /ptfg/
>>
>>36822491
>Why the celly pov tho?
It'd make the story more interesting if Celestia has to choose between Anonicorn and her ponies. Who does she back? Who does she trust? Her son, her miracle, who might be a little different but is the one thing she's always wanted and mysteriously received or the ponies she's cared for for thousands of years. You could even work in a Luna angle where she thinks Celestia is going over the edge like she did for Nightmare.
>>
>>36822498
>An entire town is burning down
>Tornados are ravaging the countryside
>Chaos is everywhere and ponies are dying in droves
>Anon is the only one who can save them for reasons
>Refuses to help because one time a mare told him to make her a sandwich
>>
File: 2360539.png (3.01 MB, 2000x2000)
3.01 MB
3.01 MB PNG
>>36822508
seethe harder
>>
>>36822496
Anonicorn is pretty shit.
>>
>>36818543
Actually Anon was being abducted by lunar guards in that one
>>
>>36822513
Who's that cutie? There should be more of her
>>
>>36822487
I like this, I would read this.
>>
>>36822511
>>Anon is the only one who can save them for reasons
Because Anonicorn is the only one whose power can quell the evil storm. Normal weather magic won't work because it's morally neutral, and Anonicorns magic is morally charged.
>>
>this dumpster fire of a "discussion"
lel. Never change RGREEEEEEE, never change.
>>
>>36822530
There is literally nothing wrong with Anonicorn discussion. Stop trying to gatekeep the thread.
>>
>>36822511
Based
>>
>>36822510
This is good! HOw do we keep it rgre tho?
>>
>>36822533
Oh no, I'm not trying to gatekeep, I'm actually enjoying the back and forth discussion/REEEEEE'ing going on. It brings a certain level of familiarity to the RGRE threads for me.
>>
>>36822533
>>36822530
Just let them reee, it's funnier that way, kek.
>>
File: 1615173858508.png (102 KB, 226x256)
102 KB
102 KB PNG
>>36822537
>>>/ptfg/
>>
>>36822537
remember when rgre used to throw shitfits over bats way back when?
>>
>>36822520
Oh it was that one? I thought it was the one with the maid outfits.
>>
Yo give me some good anoncolt/anonicorn stories thanks love you
>>
>>36822548
Hard to forget since Flutterrape immortilized it forever.
>>
Anonicorn is fun when he's either the immaculately conceived son of Celestia, or some random nobody that dropped out of the sky and is trying to avoid the responsibilities of the state by hiding out in some sleepy little corner of nowhere
>>
>>36822555
I must have missed that flutterrape reference to RGRE. Where was it?
>>
>>36822551
sorry nothing, make one yourself
>>
>>36822551
There are no good ones
But you can search on the pony transformation general, heard they have stories this type
>>
>called edgy stuff garbage, which it is
>accidentally start discussion
no you guys i just wanted to shitpost and make fun of things i dont like
>>
>>36822555
i love those guys. their style of writefaggotry isn't my cup of tea, but i appreciate the work they put in and the fact that they and AiE are still around to be relics of the old days
>>
>>36822565
Do it again, maybe we can ree about Doomstar this time.
>>
>>36822541
That's the genius of the story, though. If it's a female that gets reincarnated as a male it's already RGRE while simultaneously subverting RGRE's tropes and expectations. That's why it works and its RGRE.
>>
>>36822487
Who is anon's horsewife here? And who are his evil exes? I wholeheartedly support this ponification.
>Anon's wife is walking home from her job at the local balloon factory
>Three mares jump out of an alley and pose dramatically
>jojoreference.wav
>They engage in cartoonishly over the top battles for Anon's honor
>Anon is not impressed by any of this
>He can defend himself just fine, thank you very much
>Horsewife insists that he has to let her do this, to show that she's a real mare
>>
>Celestia takes a sip of tea as she silently floats some crayon drawings over to her sons nervously sweating history tutor.
>Said drawings consist of guard ponies being launched from catapults, what was unmistakenly Luna dropping the moon onto an army(while waving a sword) and some sort of flying cart that seemed to consist of an engine and cannons.
>She raised an eyebrow over her teacup.
>"Ah! Yes, well i suppose Warmallet was perhaps a bit too advanced for you son to be used as a teaching aid, but behind all the fluff its actua-"
>The teacup clinks against the saucer.
>"Right! Facts! Official books only! Good idea your highness! I'll write a new study plan straight away!"
>The door slams on the mares way out, sending paper fluttering.
>Celestia grabs one of them from the air as they settle.
>It depicts her in front of a small crowd of ponies with a silly expression on her face.
>I iz da boss becuz i iz biggest.
>Signed Anon, age 6.
>A small laugh escapes her as she remembers a scene not all too different from that in equestrias early days, when some ponies were being exceptionally stubborn.
>>
>>36822559
It's near the start of Flutterrape LTD, the RGRE office goes nuts because a bat got in.
>>
Where's the early thread guy? I wanna leave this thread behind me.
>>
>>36822588
There's no escape, except the one on your keyboard, you're staying here
>>
File: Capture.png (39 KB, 960x210)
39 KB
39 KB PNG
>>36822588
Way too early.
>>
>>36822363
>>36822381
>>36822383
A canon is a collection of WORKS dumbasses, not just ideas, and you retards long ago decided that pre-existing works wouldn't mean anything to whatever comes after, because you didn't like people shackling your autism when they tried to make something good from it.
No coincidence that's about the time everyone stopped writing for it, and you all have been shouting into the void with these stupid "prompts" ever since.
>>
>>36822589
FUCK
>>
>>36822585
Flutterrape LTD? Was that a green? Can't find it.
>>
File: 1612880310866.jpg (108 KB, 596x648)
108 KB
108 KB JPG
>>36822583
>>A small laugh escapes her as she remembers a scene not all too different from that in equestrias early days, when some ponies were being exceptionally stubborn.
>>
>>36822592
Prompts are works. Seethe and cope.
>>
>>36822592
words words words
>>
File: 1572472107515.jpg (1.25 MB, 1200x1780)
1.25 MB
1.25 MB JPG
>>36822594
Would you?
>>
>>36822603
Who wouldn't?
>>
>>36822596
Thankfully Neb came back before the purge and saved all his stuff.
https://ponepaste.org/920
>>
>>36822603
It is mighty tempting.
>>
>Twilight want's Anonicorn to co-rule with her just like Luna co-ruled with Celestia
>He is a prince after all
>Anon in the other hand don't want part into that
>He is a colt after all and prefer spend his time with his hobbies and cooking
>>
>>36822616
Thanks anon. I've got some reading to do.
>>
>>36822629
It's a pretty long story, but it was pretty well received across the entire board. I know RGRE wrote a little one off about it somewhere.
>>
>>36822616
god bless that wonderful man
>>
File: Buttermilk Cucumber.jpg (440 KB, 1280x1920)
440 KB
440 KB JPG
>>36822583
>>It depicts her in front of a small crowd of ponies with a silly expression on her face.
>>I iz da boss becuz i iz biggest.
>>Signed Anon, age 6.
>>A small laugh escapes her as she remembers a scene not all too different from that in equestrias early days, when some ponies were being exceptionally stubborn.
>>
>>36822477
Morrowind was the shit*
Sorry for my typo
>>
File: Stop.png (1.43 MB, 1280x720)
1.43 MB
1.43 MB PNG
>>36822511
>Stop, my invincible shitposter
>>
I am going to say the N-word
>>
>>36822832
Nigero ?
>>
>>36822832
No!
>>
>>36822832
Nationalism?
>>
>>36822832
Nucleotide?
>>
>>36822832
>>36822837
>>36822854
Nigger
>>
>>36822583
>>36822679
>>36822599
>Celly is da biggest so is da boss
>anonicorn is green is therefore orkier
>celly realizes he does not stop growing
>anonicorn becomes "THE BEAST"
>>
>>36822832
Quick, what's a slur for one of the 3 pony races that starts with an N?
>>
>>36822832
Nirik
>>
>>36822883
Needle-brains
>>
File: 1155940.png (255 KB, 1024x900)
255 KB
255 KB PNG
>>36822895
Needle-heads sound better
>>
>>36822832
Ningers!
>>
>>36822893
>one of the worst insults you can give to a kirin is calling them a hot-head
>there's the obvious physical manifestation but the added bonus of >implying they lack the mental fortitude to stay calm
>more than once bartender anon has almost gotten his ass kicked by a drunk nirik by telling the bouncer to 'get this hothead outta here'
"Was getting drunk a part of your plan?"
>>
>>36822917
You run a bar, Anon, what do (You) think my plan was?
Now you've got me wondering; why do you liquor up mares before throwing them out of the bar?
>>
>>36822938
well congratulations you got yourself smashed
what's the next step of your master plan?
>>
>>36822917
I enjoy this taste of lore.
>>
>>36822917
Do we still call Kirins chinks as the worst insult, or has that faded out?
>>
File: kirin_meets_zebras.png (236 KB, 656x489)
236 KB
236 KB PNG
>>36822975
Maybe
>>
File: heyanon.jpg (72 KB, 933x856)
72 KB
72 KB JPG
Some old Kirin worldbuilding autism

Due their natural armor and tendency to explode in flames when distressed Kirins are less of a prey than pones, making a more outgoing and risk taking behavior more rewarding than detrimental for than as the can gather more resources and fend off competition from other creatures easily and also make than less of a herd species than pones.
If we go that they are RGR as the pones, the ability of control their own emotions being less expressive and erupting in flames less often would be preferable on the males that ususaly stay more retracted in home/village taking care and calm down of the foals and elderly
The females by other hand wouldn’t have this constrains and would need the displays of flaming emotions to scar off potential threats while gathering resources outside the village, it also would use their expressiveness and emotions as a display of strength and mastery over it’s powers, and also as a peacock tail of sorts
Keeping with the east assian theme of the species, would be like the old anime trope of the powerful, expressive and adventurer but goof protagonist being balanced by a more serious, reserve and often nagging but still sensible and devote in heart romantic interest
>>
>>36822993
don't forget that the kirin queen's throne is made of wood
>>
>>36822957
Crashing my herd
>>
>>36822995
I like this headcannon, Any queen that allows her throne to be destroyed through emotion should has no right to rule. Like some straight up old times shit or something.
>>
>>36822993
>Kirin
Worst character design in the series.
>>
>>36822993
Gay and cringe

>The Kirin are the pony subtype most removed from normality by their omnivorous nature.
>Pegasi were thought to be the only meat-eating ponies, but unlike pegasi, who are opportunistic omnivores who sometimes catch fish, the Kirin are true omnivores and actively hunt. Their natural hardiness, magic, and the flaming nirik transformation means the Kirin have no natural predators of their own.
>Another quirk is how in-touch with their instincts they are. Ponies might have some holdover the behaviors from long ago, but the Kirin are like living fossils with out many odd behaviors they have.
>Since the nirik transformation is fueled by anger, the Kirin as a people try to inject some light-hearted fun into whatever they do with an unspoken "make nothing personal" rule.
>Their heritage as mischievous omnivores even more in-touch with their instincts than ponies shows when distinctly predator-like behaviors emerge.
>The Kirin have a harsher gender skew than ponies, so herds are on the larger side with fierce competition between mares. The pecking order can change at anytime if a challenging mare of lower rank beats the alpha in a fight, usually a scuffle with teeth around the neck or unconsciousness as the losing condition.
>A stallion can lead his herd from more than the sidelines if he can beat his alpha mare. If he can pin and mount her, then it's proof he's her equal or even her superior if it's one-sided enough. If she pins him and rides him, then his status remains unchanged. Nirik transformations or magic use are an automatic loss for the offender, as it says to everyone watching that they're taking it too personally.
>When not used to solve disputes, play fighting is common for both adults and foals. Playfighting with a sexual element in a favorite pastime of herds.
>>
>>36822993
Nice.
>>
>>36823048
>Gay and cringe
Agreed.

>words words words
Nice.
>>
File: 1331713.png (182 KB, 739x1279)
182 KB
182 KB PNG
>>36823048
>calling new content gay and cringe before reposting shit anons have seen 100 times before under the guise of superiority

seethe harder
>>
>>36823070
Gay and cringe
>>
>>36823013
what happens to the ashes of the thrones of bad queens? are they put in an urn and displayed as a cautionary tale or something? how does succession happen in the event a queen loses her right to rule? closest living relative or would kirin society assume the family is an emotional liability? perhaps an appointed successor upon ascension of each queen?
>>
>>36823070
10/10 would fuck magic anon stallion
that dick ain't gonna suck itself
>>
>>36822490
I hate TF trash in all forms and Anonicorn is especially hateable, you do not speak for the whole thread faggot.
>>
>>36823078
You're the same guy who would rail catcolt, aren't you?
>>
>>36823073
You know what? That's a good question.

>are they put in an urn and displayed as a cautionary tale or something?
Yes and in full display of the queen. Losing your cool once and transforming into a Nirik probably wouldn't be grounds to be stripped of her queendom but the ashes should be stored and displayed in her view at all times whenever she is on the throne as a future reminder of her past transgressions.

And the Kirin populace would not tolerate repeat transformation, they would ultimately dethrone her and replace her with one of her sisters, or closest living relative who would also have the ashes/urn of the destroyed throne in their view at all times whenever seated upon the throne as if to be reminded of their relative's failure.
>>
>>36823089
There is zero reason to keep samefagging this. It has been established over dozens of threads that Anonicorn is based and loved. Seethe and cope.
>>
File: 20210326_083018.png (111 KB, 440x470)
111 KB
111 KB PNG
>>36823089
>Seething and frothing
>>
>>36823089
Just accept that this is now /ponygreengeneral/ or move on. There is no place for your autism here.
>>
>>36823096
>Yes and in full display of the queen. Losing your cool once and transforming into a Nirik probably wouldn't be grounds to be stripped of her queendom but the ashes should be stored and displayed in her view at all times whenever she is on the throne as a future reminder of her past transgressions.
i like this. kind of a society-wide "everybody gets one" thing
>>
>>36823097
It used to be, a year ago, but now it's cringe.
>>
There's been an EXCELLENT Flutterrape x RGRE x yan green posted
>>36822977
>>
>>36823103
Nah, but so long as the Anonpone has to deal with chavanistic mares, it's better than half the shit here.
>>36823097
The consistent
>stop being mad about anonicorn, chud
posting is literally the same thing. Don't engage with people who are mad about what you are like. Also please do your best to improve the quality of anonicorn posting if you like it, because it's pretty cringe right now. Anonicorn is being written like the non-stallionist version of Caramel.
>>
>>36823103
My man if you think there's no place for autism in this thread, you need to lurk more.
>>
>>36823132
>please do your best to improve the quality of anonicorn posting
move it to ptfg
problem solved
>>
>>36823112
It's good, very good. Yan a shit, tho.
>>
>>36823132
Anonicorn when it first came out was pretty decent and a nice breath of fresh air, then it turned into self-insert power fantasy. Now it just kinda sucks.
>>
>>36823112
kek
>>
>>36823137
Nice revisionism. It was always retarded wank.
>>
>>36823137
>then it turned into self-insert power fantasy
>turned into
>implying
From the get go anonicorn was super magically powerful, a prodigy, the only one of his kind in existence who was beloved for being the miracle child of a goddess and and and etc. It was every bad FOTM seasonal anime trope wrapped up into one prompt. At least the latest crossovershit is trying to be somewhat creative.
>>
>Anonicorn: Round 2
Sure, why not. It was good for 100 posts last time, why not try to break that?
>>
File: 20210324_163905.png (300 KB, 1280x1006)
300 KB
300 KB PNG
First time here, is the thread always like that? Are there any good greens being created right now? (I prefer background/oc mares)
>>
>>36823180
There's The Eris Plan, it's pretty good, just got an update earlier.
>>
>>36823180
It's sometimes like this. We have a lot of autists who will REEEEEEE at the drop of a hat.
>>
>>36823171
Anonicorn always degrades into autists screaming at each other given enough time
>>
File: 1548825349464.png (161 KB, 400x400)
161 KB
161 KB PNG
>>36823180
>First time here
So where'd you come from.
>>
>>36823180
Eris Plan, A Noble Heart, and Back To The Past are some good greens going on. There's Game of Pones as well, but we're still waiting for an update.
>>
>>36823192
/aie/
>>
>>36823202
Yes it's always like this here. Newfags think this is just the green request general and their constant autism clashes with established autism.
>>
>>36823112
I never realized how much these three threads had in common. I might start browsing /yan/ now, I've been browsing the other two since always.
>>36823180
Seems we have some other anons migrating between threads as well.
>>
>>36823202
It is like this here a fair bit, like what >>36823206
said. Newfags come here thinking this thread is for green requests and get shocked when they're told off
>>
File: [Intensly].gif (183 KB, 600x600)
183 KB
183 KB GIF
>>36823180
The Long and Short of it is a good one to start with and it's one of my favs, it's got 4 parts so here's part 1
https://ponepaste.org/158
>>
>>36823210
/yan/ unfortunately hasn't been getting much in the way of green lately, but they have a very generous artist hanging out there.
>>
>>36823214
But, anon, my niche general that couldn't sustain itself because it was a shit concept died so now I need a new place to post my garbage prompts. Wherever shall I go?
>>
>>36823214
There have been some interesting prompts that I'm sad never got any more attention. Probably would do better in other threads, but I'd still want to read about the cthonic harvesters prompt, that one where octopi are actually agents of Eldritch beings that sucked magic out of our world.
>>
>>36823180
It's pretty normal to see ~50 posts deleted per thread due to REEEEEing, but this has been an exceptionally low quality thread what with the Facebook quiz meme letter posting and the shitstorm over Anonicorn. There are several active and ongoing greens. SQA-non (>>36819816) has an OC centric ongoing story called The Long and the Short of it, Cliffordwriter is posting an AppleJack story (both of these have an Anonstallion, one a unicorn, one an earth pony), Sunn has an ongoing Eris story that's got a more traditional human Anon.
There are some older stories that aren't officially abandoned, but that haven't seen posting in the last couple of months. Mostly the threads fill themselves with oneshots when we aren't too busy REEEEEing at each other to post green.

I'm probably missing someone else who's active and I apologize to them in advance.
>>
>>36823224
sorry anon, I don't like ponified stories
it's probably good though, but not my taste
>>
>>36823235
There is literally nothing stopping you from making a new thread to generate interests for your ideas
>>
>>36823241
https://poneb.in/u/LaPsbin LaP has some real good greens, be warned, he does end up dropping a lot of them.
>>
>>36823235
Some of the prompts are pretty decent, but don't have much substance to them. Either that or they don't get noticed by a writefag.
>>
File: 2036428__.png (383 KB, 1280x720)
383 KB
383 KB PNG
>>36823241
>I don't like ponified stories
Don't want to catch whatever you've got
>>
>>36823254
True, but spamming an interesting prompt will just kill interest in it, which is why I very rarely repost any really compelling (to me at least) prompts. Besides, the most compelling ones will usually have a writefag take a stab at it.
>>
>>36823260
I only ever repost a compelling prompt a few months after it was last posted. Sometimes it gets more interest, sometimes it doesn't.
>>
>>36823260
Or, and here me out here, or you could just repost it and keep reposting it until someone does something with it. That's an option.
>>
>>36823272
I suppose it has worked in the past for others, but I'd rather not go that route.
>>
>>36823276
>it has worked in the past for others
has it ever?
>>
>>36823258
>responding to an obvious shitposter
That's a paddlin'.
>>
>>36823299
The Klabautermann prompt/stories, which was referenced a few threads ago. Was a simple little prompt about on the concept of a Klabautermann, but the prompt was very subpar. One faggot kept spamming it, and then at some started posting at least once a thread about having a kablooternon story. I believe 2 writefags got fed up and/or decided to give it a shot.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Klabautermann

https://ponepaste.org/2455
https://ponepaste.org/3096
and this shitpost https://desuarchive.org/mlp/thread/33662641/#33668338
>>
File: Ork Logic.png (561 KB, 888x1074)
561 KB
561 KB PNG
>>36822679
>>36822599
>>36822583
>"Look mare, the tribes might be playing nice again but your 'Equestria' is never gonna work."
>"We dont care if your dad bucked a hornhead and you came out with a lightning rod on your face, no self respecting pegasi will ever accept a a filly of a leader so ashamed of her tuft she hides it behind a big neck thingy."
>Celestia has absolutely HAD IT with these stubborn mules.
>Having the Unicorns join? Easy, they were glad to foist the job of moving the sun and moon onto just two ponies, practically threw the crown jewels at her.
>Earth ponies, little bit harder since they all wanted little favours, but being a glorified delivery mare and gathering everypony for one big 'hoe-down' secured their inclusion.
>She's not sure about actually USING that gold plated Hoe they gave her, but that's something future Celestia can worry about, or Luna, she likes plants right?
>But these pegasi? Nothing.
>Steady payment? An insult.
>Discounts on things they trade for like food? Also an insult.
>The right to fly their cities in equestrian air space? 'Nopony owns the skies.' Insult.
>Traditional trial by combat? Apparently cheating because of her magic, also pretty insulting to even suggest.
>But this? This is HER being Insult-ed.
>('Be careful with the Ceremonial Torque')
>Ignoring her sisters whisper, Celestia unbuckles the big neck thingy and lets it drop to the ground.
>A few miles below, since they're on a cloud.
>Luna sighs and flies down through the hole to retrieve it.
>Snorting and stomping a hoof , she takes a deep breath and
>"What the fuck did you just fucking say about me you little mare?" I'll have you know..."

>A few minutes later Celestia touches down on the ground next to her sister.
>"They've accepted us as Royals and will be sending ponies over to our castle tomorrow to begin working out a long term weather schedule."
>Luna simply holds up the big neck thingy, the large PREVIOUSLY flawless gem in the middle now riddled with fractures.
>"Oh dont worry about that, i'm sure it can be fixed, we'll say a diamond dog snuck up on us.."
>The gem decides to take it's last moment to shine and promptly falls to pieces.
>"Did i say fixed? I meant replaced, because it was stolen by a dragon, i'm thinking a nice orange, or maybe purple? Purple sounds good."
>>
>>36823309
>obvious shitposter
uh.. I just said that I don't like certain type of stories
I don't think that they are bad/shouldn't exist, just not for me
>>
>>36823326
That's the autism flaring up, you'll get used to it.
>>
>>36823324
pegasi confirmed worst ponies
>>
In A Better Light is now uploaded to Ponepaste.
https://ponepaste.org/4533
https://ponepaste.org/4534
https://ponepaste.org/4535
Consider this a warning.
>>
File: 1545817606231.jpg (161 KB, 720x540)
161 KB
161 KB JPG
>>36823469
>Consider this a warning.
wait what
>>
File: scared.png (129 KB, 399x339)
129 KB
129 KB PNG
>>36823469
>>
>>36823160
>From the get go anonicorn was super magically powerful
have you ever read the first promps you retard ?
Anonicorn started with anon being almost incapable of using magic properly or flying and every other ponies thinking he have some developmental issue
>>
>>36823469
One day I’m gonna find out if you’re actually Driverbang and there’s nothing you can do about it.
>>
>>36823469
Baller.
>>
>>36823675
who?
>>
>>36823309
>Doesn't like pony transformation.
>Must be a shitposter.
wat
You might be a bit lost friend.
>>
>>36821143
This is cool as heck, Sunno. Eagerly awaiting more mystical shit.
>>
>>36823705
A flutterrape writefriend, looks like. Has a writing/style guide in the Flutterrape OP.
>>
>>36823326
Some people have hair triggers because there are frequent and colossal autism fits over it being anonpone.
>>
>>36823319
More Klabautermann Anon when?
Klabauterstute Anonmare when?
Imagine having a helpful ghostly mare that keeps you from kicking the bucket prematurely. It's like a guardian angel, except not gay.
>>
>>36823747
>there are frequent and colossal autism fits over it being anonpone.
Again with the revisionism...
>>
>>36823469
>In A Better Light
F
>>
>>36823777
Don't you fucking start again, asshole. You got your stories so you can fuck off.
>>
>>36823777
>Klabautermann
The only good that came of this was the shitpost about it a few threads ago.
>>
>>36823787
Ok newfag
>>
>>36823790
My post got 777 so I'm lucky and your argument is invalid.
There is ALWAYS room for more Klabauterstute.
Imagine having a ghostly mare companion that oversees your travels. It's like Tesla autopilot but better - because you don't have to become Elongated Muskrat's anal slave.
Not to mention ghostly blowjobs.

>>36823794
What the hell, did I miss something?
>>
retards
>>
File: 1541964831323.png (2.6 MB, 1500x1159)
2.6 MB
2.6 MB PNG
>>
>>36823838
I want to boop Bombshell's fully red and armed detonator.
>>
File: banic.jpg (46 KB, 434x482)
46 KB
46 KB JPG
>>36823469
>Consider this a warning.
PANIC
ARCHIVE FUCKING EVERYTHING
>>
File: 1613812699793.png (376 KB, 583x563)
376 KB
376 KB PNG
>Anonicorn is LaP reincarnated, complete with LaP's insatiable desire for Princess Celestia and Sunset Shimmer.
>>
File: monk.png (62 KB, 639x832)
62 KB
62 KB PNG
>>36823931
Imagine having Celestia for a mom and Sunset Shimmer for a wife.
Imagine it, lads.
>>
>>36823931
>tfw Celestia has an autistic, gym rat son
>tfw Tia realizes that lifting doesn't cure autism
>>
>>36823814
Fuck. Off.
>>
File: 1430454360480.jpg (209 KB, 800x922)
209 KB
209 KB JPG
>>36823931

Addendum: Either Celestia or Sunset may be futa.
>>
>>36823950
>and then from out of nowhere FUTA!
Fucking hate you things
>>
>>36823814

Nah, it's a bad idea and I speak as a semi-professional shitposter.
>>
>>36823957
Take a moment to swallow and stop spraying your boyfriends' cum as you speak.
>>36823948
Okay, enjoy the satyrfag instead, bucko. I'll pray to Jesus for your soul.
>>
>>36823948
You sure convinced him Anon. Now that he knows you're an easily upset crying baby, he's sure to leave you alone. dumbass.
>>
NEW THREAD

>>36823976
>>36823976
>>36823976
>>
Early thread man, make early thread please. Save us from this dumpster fire.
>>
>>36823977
>>36823978
Psychically connected
>>
How much knowlege or memories of his past life(s) should Anonicorn have ?
>>
>>36823978
Grow up, you big baby, and stop shitting up the catalog.
>>
>>36823990
the more the better
>>
>>36823977
FUCK YOU!
>>
>>36823999
make me cocksucker
>>
>>36823977
Well made.
>>
>>36823966

See, that's actually pretty funny, but since I'm bi (I'm just not into bottoming or sucking dick), the "haha u r gay" core of the insult kind of falls flat.

B - -. You made an attempt.
>>
>>36824000
Accelerate! Let's fucking go!
If it's trips then it must be true.
>>
>>36823977
FUCK YOU
>>
That's wayyyyy too early...
>>
>>36823977
FUCK! YOU!
>>
>>36824021
Everyone knows this because you can't shut your cumtrap about fucking twinks.
What, you think if you're gay then table etiquette doesn't apply to you?
>>
>>36824021
>>36824048
I hate to see a married couple fight, breaks my heart ;(
>>
>>36824063
Move out of your parents' house then.
>>
>>36824106
Now now, your satyr husband not hitting your prostate hard enough is no reason to lash out.
>>
>>36824113
This revisionism on your part is pathetic.
>>
>>36823977
God bless
>>
File: 2349878.jpg (137 KB, 1182x1323)
137 KB
137 KB JPG
>>36823977
FUCK YOU
>>
>>36823977
fuck you
>>
File: image0-37.gif (1.05 MB, 502x384)
1.05 MB
1.05 MB GIF
>What I wouldn't give for a colt with a fat dumper
>>
>>36823469
I saved it all in google docs now.
>>
>Anon is having a bad day.
>The power at his place went out, meaning he woke up late due to the alarm not going off, and sweaty because his AC was off most of the night.
>And now he's running late for work.
In his haste, he practically trips over a pony, and in his anger, shouts, "Watch where you're going!"
>The mare, who had hardly flinched from the impact, turns to look at him, and he freezes.
>He recognize her from the newspapers.
>Tempest Shadow, or something.
>A terrorist turned reformed citezen who could go toe to toe with the princesses.
>Crap.
"Ah, I-I'm sorry. That was my fault. I'm just-"
>"You've got guts talking to me that way colt, but it's still going to cost you."
"I really don't want any trouble."
>"Wallet."
>Anon blinks, but shakily takes out his wallet.
"Y-yeah, of course. I don't have much, but you can have the money-"
>She snatches the wallet out of his grip with a glare.
>"Don't patronize me," she growls, opening the thin wallet and looking it over.
>She takes out the ID.
>"You're Anonymous?"
"Yes?"
>"And this is your current address?"
"Y-yes..."
>"Good, now I know where you live so I can come by tomorrow."
"Why would you need to do that?"
>"To pick you up at eight sharp. Dress nice for our date. Maybe something that shows off that tight flank."
"Hey, I didn't agree to a da-"
>"You can have the ID back after I take you home and get a goodnight kiss. See you then."
>Then she tosses the wallet into his hands and walks away.
"Ah..."
>She's already around the corner before he has time to come up with a response.
>... Shit, who's going to cover his shift tomorrow?
>>
>>36819087
>may or may not have tried to get free money by claiming he, as the sole member of his species, is by default also the ambassador of his people and therefore deserves free welfare
Whoa, Anon is a
>>
>>36824389
Okay, this is epyc
>>
The new thread is interesting, to say the least.
>>
File: 419161.png (143 KB, 689x476)
143 KB
143 KB PNG
>twilight trying to protect you from her hoodrat extended family
>>
File: 1490163107958.png (284 KB, 727x705)
284 KB
284 KB PNG
>>36824532
>black twilight
But she's smart, studious and kind.
That makes no sense.
>>
>>36824509
Interesting how? Green wise, prompts/world building wise or just plain autism REEEEEEE'ing?
>>
>>36824557
they are going full anonicorn to trigger the autist
>>
>>36824600
>gatekeeping is autism
You're the reason why our thread is shit now.
>>
>>36824606
But isn't that how it's always been? Fight autism with autism?
>>
>>36824532
We have already had a green with this premise. It was fairly decent,too.
That said,
>nigger
>>
>>36824606
sorry to say but you aren't gatekeeping anyone
>>
File: 1937064.jpg (183 KB, 1024x1024)
183 KB
183 KB JPG
>>
File: 1521341279786.png (2.14 MB, 1250x1022)
2.14 MB
2.14 MB PNG
>>
File: 684159.png (48 KB, 599x552)
48 KB
48 KB PNG
>mare pattern baldness
>>
File: BANDITS.png (1.35 MB, 574x1967)
1.35 MB
1.35 MB PNG
>>36824655
MOAR BANDITS!
>>
>>36824606
>screeching "REEE REEEE GET OUT REEEE" and fueling shitposters who think it's funny when you get mad is gatekeeping
well thank fuck nobody competent is gatekeeping our thread
>>
File: EQqkhchX0AE8hae.jpg (70 KB, 1045x765)
70 KB
70 KB JPG
>>
File: 1571601978076.png (777 KB, 1500x1000)
777 KB
777 KB PNG
>>
File: EbJ36j8XQAQQv-0.jpg (88 KB, 1296x823)
88 KB
88 KB JPG
>>
File: vinyl.jpg (66 KB, 250x250)
66 KB
66 KB JPG
>>
File: 2169981.png (718 KB, 1000x1000)
718 KB
718 KB PNG
>The most eligible bachelor in Equestria
>>
File: 1532928434195.jpg (411 KB, 2480x3507)
411 KB
411 KB JPG
>>
>>36824709
Still say the bullshit he pulled on Rarity was him trying to avoid another gold digging whore. Given his title, how many mares were gunning for him? He's probably a bro that just wants to see the world while being stuck inside a gilded cage that is the Canterlot Castle.
>>
>>36824709
>it's that fucking artist again
his style is disgusting
>>
File: 1571861855012.jpg (18 KB, 378x254)
18 KB
18 KB JPG
>>
>>36824717
His 3d models are a bit better but it's a bit uncanny valley with pones.
>>
Now new thread
>>36823976
>>36823976
>>36823976
>>
>>36824389
nice.i'd read it
>>
>>36824606
Wouldn't proper gatekeeping for RGRE be to chase the alicorn stuff off to the transformation general?
>>
>>36824780
Yes yes, we know. Off you go anon, go keep the others company.
>>
>>36824709
Why does """he""" have tits?
>>
>>36825132
>Why does """he""" have tits?
You can see what they're trying to emulate with the anatomy of horses slapped onto the janky proportions of ponies.
>>
>>36825184
No, anon. Those are clearly tits. They have cleavage and the correct shape and everything. That is some stealth fetish shit right there.
>>
>>36823048
I don't know, Anon. In mythology they're so adverse to harming other living things that they'll avoid walking on grass. They gave up their voice and feelings just because they were scared of hurting and destroying things. I don't think they'd be omnivores. A frugifore maybe.
>>
>>36821721
At this point I just hope that he's doing fine. I kinda remember that he was in a rough spot before the propeller got him.
>>
>>36825184
Yeah, he's a shitty artist.

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.