[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/mlp/ - Pony

[Advertise on 4chan]

Name
Spoiler?[]
Options
Comment
Verification
4chan Pass users can bypass this verification. [Learn More] [Login]
File[]
  • Please read the Rules and FAQ before posting.
  • There are 80 posters in this thread.

08/21/20New boards added: /vrpg/, /vmg/, /vst/ and /vm/
05/04/17New trial board added: /bant/ - International/Random
10/04/16New board for 4chan Pass users: /vip/ - Very Important Posts
[Hide] [Show All]

Janitor acceptance emails will be sent out over the coming weeks. Make sure to check your spam box!

Self-serve ads are available again! Check out our new advertising page here.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 1616894062307.png (978 KB, 1280x964)
978 KB
978 KB PNG
All Tied Up Edition

All Dazzling lovers are welcome. It doesn't matter if you're an Adagio, Aria or Sonatafag, let's all join in one place. Post anything of the Dazzlings: drawings, discussions, stories, fetishes, re-edits, gifs, re-made songs (written or, if you had the guts to, sung), anything you like. Come here and show that you're under their spell!

Archives (green, thread, plus downloads): https://dazzlefan.club/

Guides for Aspiring Writers:
https://ponepaste.org/1661
https://ponepaste.org/1659
https://ponepaste.org/1658

Art Compilation:
https://www.dropbox.com/sh/2cryg0c1bk3v92s/AABPY1McXUInkwm3xrO5116ca?dl=0

Steam group:
http://steamcommunity.com/groups/PraisetheSirens

Old Shattered Gem:
>>36719818
https://desuarchive.org/mlp/thread/36719818/
>>
File: dasasdasdasdasdasdasd.jpg (3.8 MB, 2431x4320)
3.8 MB
3.8 MB JPG
>>
File: 1836826.png (399 KB, 1347x1103)
399 KB
399 KB PNG
Welcome fishfrens!
>>
>>36777616
>negroid
>>
Sus is hotter
>>
>>36777574
Cute>>36777574
>>
File: 1615277516172.jpg (2.2 MB, 2000x2500)
2.2 MB
2.2 MB JPG
>>
>>36778199
NEEEEEEEEEEEEEEERRRRRRRD!
>>
File: Dazzling Sirens.png (3.06 MB, 2000x2339)
3.06 MB
3.06 MB PNG
>>36777616
Better?
>>
>>36778199
Damn, I want to eat that right up.
>>
> Well, if it isn’t the new servant boy. I thought my farther only hired gutter-trash but I guess I was wrong. He also hires raw sewage ahahahahha. What? You got a problem with what I said Sewage Boy? Well, there’s the door of you can handle a little honesty. Hmph, that’s what I thought. Now I have a croquet game to attend and your going to be carrying my bags. I do hope you’ve eaten your, of what do the call the poor man’s breakfast? Oh yes cereal, or feed. Whatever they call the helps sustenance. Because your gonna be carrying everything for me. Now let’s go, don’t dally. You want your pennies don’t you?
>>
>>36778293
> Heh, so you’re the new meat huh? Looks like Adagio is really Putting you through the regular, Ha!Pathetic, you look like you’re about to fall over. It’s only been a week I’m surprised you haven’t quit already like the others. Maybe there’s something to you after all? Although, if you were working for my family you’d be nothing more than a pile of bruised meat by the time I was done with you. So be thankful Adagio is speak so lenient on you. Because I wouldn’t be~Well you better run along now meat. I don’t want rumors being spread that I’m trying to steal you away. Oh, you didn’t know? Our family’s trade servants all the time. Although by the time they get to mine they usually quit. It’s so much fun breaking sniveling a little meatsacks like you. Oh? I think I hear your master calling for you. Best run along now~
>>
>>36778305
> Um hey, wait don’t run! I’m not like...my friends.I heard what Aria said. Please don’t think we’re all like that. Aria is just mad that her dad is secretly having an affair with,another dad. So she’s taking it out on the help,I mean people she knows she can get away with abusing. But we’re not all like that I promise. I’m not like that. I don’t wanna keep you too long. Adagio can get mad when she thinks her servants are slacking. Not like Aria but you get what I mean. She just likes hurting people. But you’re smart I know it. Not like the other people we hire. I know you didn’t ask for my advice but just keep your head down and do what Adagio says. Hopefully she won’t fire you if she likes you enough. I mean you are handsome, oh gosh! Please forget I said that.
>>
>>36778329
> *Sigh* What? Ever seen a woman smoking before? We’ll get used to it. I smoke when I have a bad day. if anyone asks you were smoking not me. Why are you even here? Your shift ended an hour ago. Shouldn’t you be in the servant quarters, gambling, fornicating and drinking with the others? You wanna hear about my day? You’re a therapist now on top of being sewage? You’re really pulling double duty huh? Fine if you GOTTA pry into my personal life. Things at school are getting annoying. Everyone there are such idiots. Jonathan, you know my boyfriend. All he wants to do is have sex, and when he’s not trying to have sex with me he’s partying with his buddies and sending me dick pics. Which I told him not to! Between you and me, I think he’s cheating. How could he right? I’m a goddess. He should be thankful I’m even giving him the time of day. But oh no know all he wants to do is have sex. I told him I’m not ready but he’s so damn pushy! So the way I see it, if he’s not getting it from me he’s getting it somewhere else. Which I get he’s freaking gorgeous like yo.....ok therapy sessions over get out. I don’t want to see you to tomorrow to take me to school. Appreciate the unpaid overtime.
>>
>>36778362
> Heyyy meat~ Just saw you walk Adagio to class. I’m surprised they even let you in here. Oh you’re just dropping off her things for her? Figures, meat like you wouldn’t be able to get into a school like this. You know, you could come work for me instead. I’m sure I’d work that body of yours, real well. You wouldn’t be carrying my books to class like adagio makes you do. But their’d definitely be some, Extra curricular activities~I definitely like to put your meat through the grinder and see how you’d fair. But I guess you got to go now right? Don’t wanna be late to that backwater school Cantorlot right?
>>
>>36778384
> Oh hey Anon! Whatcha doing here? You’re not going to swim in your slacks and dress shirt are you? Wait what am I saying. You’re here to pick Adagio up from school right? Yea that makes sense. But I’d be careful, your soles won’t have any traction on the pool deck. I just love swimming you know? Diving beneath the water do you not hear anything. Sometimes I like to close my eyes and just let my body drift. It’s so quiet down there, no problems no crappy friends. Just silence. If I could hold my breath forever I just let myself drift away. Sorry don’t mind me just like to imagine sometimes. But it’s weird,Adagio is usually here by now.
>>
>>36778401
> Jonathan stop. I told you before I didn’t want to. Why do you keep pushing this? I’m just not ready for that kind of stuff. I don’t care if everyone else is doing it. I told you when we started dating I wasn’t ready for sex. Jonathan you’re starting to scare me. Let me go I have to get home. What? Cheating? How dare you! You think I’m some cheap slut? Because I’m not giving it to you I got to be giving it to someone else is that what you think?! You know what Jonathan? I think this is over it’s obvious I can’t give you what you want and since you’re so eager to do it you can go do it with someone else. I am leaving. Jonathan. Jonathan get out of the way. Hey! Get your hands off me! Stop! I don’t want this! Jonathan you’re hurting me!
>>
>>36778414
> *Heavy breathing* Anon, Where are we going? No! Don’t take me to a hospital! Take me home, call my families private doctor. * deep gasp* I don’t care what you think. I gave you an order and you will follow it. Take me home, now. Please. *shallow breathing* Thank you. Call my friends while you’re at it. You know, Aria and Sonata. Don’t tell them what happened just tell him to come over tonight. And I don’t want you to breath a word of this to anyone. You understand? My father will handle this.*cough* I don’t understand this. How could this happen? I am a goddess. This shouldn’t even be in the realm of reality for someone like me to go through. Why Anon? I didn’t deserve this. Is this some kind of karma? For the way I treat people? I’ve never been so terrible that I deserve… This. You’re Mr.therapist aren’t you? Then explain!
>>
>>36778440
> I don’t remember giving you expressed permission to enter my private bedroom. But you must think you’re so sweet coming to check on me. Well it wasn’t needed. It takes more than a few bruises to break a goddess like me. Also, I’m not ready to talk about it.Besides your shift ended hours ago. You really enjoy doing unpaid overtime don’t you? Tch, whatever you’re here so sit somewhere I guess. I suppose I should thank you for helping me the other day. It was travesty you seeing me like that. But I was more than satisfied with the way you handled Jonathan. Expect a nice bonus in your next paycheck. I know You didn’t do it for the money. In any case what’s done is done so take it. Even now I feel like I haven’t done enough to show my gratitude. There is an event that I must attend in a few days and I think it would be adequate if you were to be my plus one. That’s right. You won’t be there as my servant. So I suggest you dress up properly. If you can’t I’m sure father will loan you something.All he’s been talking about the last couple of days is you. “A valiant knight rushing in to rescue the princess from the fiery clutches of the dragon. A man after my own heart blah blah blah blah”.But if he has it set up enough I will as well. Thank you, for being there when I needed you and going above and beyond what was required of you.
>>
>>36778401
Fuck the poof go for based depressed blue fish lmao. Great stuff anon very comfy read
>>
File: 1616877895076.jpg (323 KB, 1290x835)
323 KB
323 KB JPG
>>36777571
reposting my new pic
>>
File: nerdagio final.png (373 KB, 850x975)
373 KB
373 KB PNG
>>36778199
nerd time
>>
File: 1227267.png (527 KB, 1280x720)
527 KB
527 KB PNG
My daughter
>>
File: p-1.jpg (360 KB, 2953x2155)
360 KB
360 KB JPG
>>36779136
Cute! My daughter/wife.
>>
>>36778504
anon gonna catch the rebound
>>
File: 839984.png (146 KB, 342x438)
146 KB
146 KB PNG
this is my wife
say something nice about her
>>
>>36779428
_____she grump_____
>>
>>36779428
She's good at not being responsible for not NOT starting fires.
>>
>>36779161
>daughter/wife
Anon...
>>
File: bike.jpg (122 KB, 1024x910)
122 KB
122 KB JPG
Shim
>>
>>36778504
Neat! I guess Anon is in for a prrrromotion!
>>
File: 64UUD8to.jpg (135 KB, 900x1144)
135 KB
135 KB JPG
>>36779778
Not blood related. It's fine.
>>
>>36779803
Blood or no blood, she's still a child, so why don't you have a seat here?
>>
File: Prrrromotion.jpg (13 KB, 480x360)
13 KB
13 KB JPG
>>36779798
I can see a pingas in her future.
>>
>>36779743
Why did she start a fire?
What did she set on fire?
>>
File: Spoiler Image (53 KB, 400x600)
53 KB
53 KB JPG
>>36779941
She didn't stop Sonata from starting a fire, although she also may have set a few of her own over the years. Her favorite was the time she it a lcozy yuletide blaze for Anon so they could cuddle and sip hot cocoa together.
>>
>>36778504
> Look at you, he cleaned up all that sewage and you actually look decent. I suppose no one will recognize you once we enter. I do Hope you know how to make conversation with the aristocracy. So probably be the only time you’ll ever be able to mingle with the Who’s Who of high society. Now, Back straight, head up, posture stiff. Perfect. You look like you actually belong here now. So, as my plus one you will be required to accompany me throughout the event. While you are free to mingle you must remain in close proximity to me at all times. Other than that feel free to enjoy yourself.
>>
>>36780128
> you?! They look trash like you in here? I simply must talk to my father about the status of this fine establishment. Oh, you thought I’d get in trouble for that little distraction you caused the other day? Please when you are his riches me you do not get in trouble. Now for someone like you. You should be thankful you’re not in jail for assaulting me due to a misunderstanding between Adagio and I. The only reason why you’re even alive right now is due to her father‘s good graces. I suggest you remember that. Because the next time you lay your hands on me or anyone like me. They’ll never find your body. Being a part of the aristocracy grants many benefits that you’ll never even dream of. One off which is take care of insignificantTrash like yourself. Getting angry are you? Go ahead since you were so keen to strike me last time. Hit me. Go on prove you’re nothing more than a frothing at the mouth dog in desperate need of being put down. Go on, everyone’s watching. Prove me right.
>>
>>36780175
Jonathan "Chad" ThunderCock
>>
>>36780175
> Jesus Anon you knocked him cold! Look at him he’s completely blacked out. I had no idea you had that kind of strength in your right arm. I mean just look at him! One hit! You’re a goddamn demon! Freaking sick man !Wait is that his teeth over there? Dude you are like my new best friend. I can’t believe someone like you had that kind of power. You got to come over at some point. I got a boxing bag that you just got a hit a few times for me. I’ve never seen you in this light before. I won’t lie it’s kinda hot. I love a man who uses force to take what he wants~But in all seriousness you may want to get out of here before security shows up. I mean that was sexy as fuck but I’m not gonna defend you.
>>
>>36780220
> Anon over here! * door closes *what have you done?! Why did you hit him? In public of all places! It was different when you were in that classroom but there were witnesses here! You got to get out of here before security catches you. Listen, I’ve already called adagio she said she’s going to pull the car around but But you’re gonna have to jump out the window so you don’t get caught. I don’t like seeing you like that Anon. Whether or not he deserved Irrelevant. You can’t just go around swinging on the aristocracy like that. It will get you killed! I know this is not a world you’re used to but you have to understand where I’m coming from. I mean it you can’t get caught here. They’re not gonna call the cops. They’re going to take you in the back and there’s a solid chance you’re not gonna be walking out of here. *beep* OK I think that’s her. I’m going to open the window, I need you to slip out and as quietly as you can make it to the car OK?
>>
>>36780263
> * whispers * Quietly you idiot! You want security to catch you?! Get in here hurry up! * Vroom* Just keep your head down OK I’ll tell you when to pick your head up.
-20 mins later-
> *Sigh* OK I think we’re clear. Pick your head up. That was so freaking stupid what you did. I didn’t even have to be in the room I heard the thud.You attacked Jonathan. If he wasn’t going for you before he’s going to be now......but I will admit. That was the most satisfying thud I ever heard. That’s gonna get you some reputation. Well I won’t be taking you back to this place but knowing that is big brutal thug I’m my company with more than Likely give him a second thoughts about retaliation but we’ll see. You know, I think I actually like you. You’re not sewage anymore. You’re a big dumb gorilla. I like that Anon. If you were anyone else I’d probably have left you there to deal with security. But I think I’m going to like having a big dumb gorilla around
>>
>>36780322
> So hey, apart from the end tonight was a lot of fun. I didn’t know of someone like you could dance so well. I guess you got to be able to do something with those big beefy legs huh? I got a tail father what happened. Sorry but we got to get out ahead of this. Don’t worry though I’ll spinet so he doesn’t fire you. Reputation is everything to him but I know I can swing it so that it’s favorable towards you. In any case I’m gonna go to bed. My phone is probably blowing up from Aria and Sonata So I’ll probably be talking to them until I fall asleep. But thanks for knocking Jonathan out again. So nice you had to do it twice huh? So Anonymous. Thank you for today we should do it again
>>
>>36778293
>>36778305
>>36778329
We need more Dazzling Heathers.
>>
>>
File: 84131961_p0.png (2.77 MB, 2200x3800)
2.77 MB
2.77 MB PNG
>>36779791
She's hot
>>
File: Sundagio 23.jpg (1.61 MB, 2378x2134)
1.61 MB
1.61 MB JPG
>>36780623
Damn right.
>>
>>36780623
Rockset, no. How could you? ;_;
>>
>>36780418
> Shut up, don’t talk, just lay there. I don’t know what I’m doing. I’m not drunk, and I’m not high. Sneaking out to the servants quarters what the hell is wrong with me?You’re gonna lay there OK let me do whatever I want. You should be thankful. I’ve read books. Aria says it’s awesome but Sonata doesn’t wanna talk about it. So I’m gonna , from you. So you’re going to do what I tell you. I see you sleep only in your boxers so that’s gonna make this easy. So take it out, I want to see it......... so that’s what it looks like soft right? Well get hard I wanna see what it looks like hard. Oh right I gotta... do stuff to it.Turn your head, stare at the wall. I don’t want you looking at me. It looks weird up close. So I just grab it an- shit did I hurt you? Sorry I’ll grab it softer. Don’t laugh! I don’t care if you’re ticklish! Just let me do this ok? Stop making it weird. Hey, it’s getting harder. You can stop grow-hey! cut that out! It’s too big now! Oh...you can’t help it. Heh, that was a nice noise you made. Do it again. You make more noise the more I do this huh? You’re like a puppet. Wrapped around a my little fingers~
>>
>>36780813
I'm in love with your story brother
>>
>>36780813
> *Heavy breathing*That face, I love the face you’re making. It satisfies me indiscriminately. Complete submission, wallow in pleasure as I use you for my satisfaction. You’re grunts, your gasp.*Shallows breathing* I can’t believe this is what it feels like. To think I hesitated before coming here. But seeing you believe me so utterly broken this is driving me insane I… I have to break you more! Squirm beneath my influence, does it hurt? When I grip you like this? Good, I will ruin your dick. No one else will compare to me. You’ll be ruined for other women no one else will ever come close. Worship me, adore me. I will be your goddess, your provider. And your master!
>>
>>36778440
>>36778504
>>36780128
>>36780175
>>36780220
>>36780263
>>36780322
>>36780418
>>36780813
>>36781204
damn aside from the slightly reserved adagio and the dumb aria being turned on by a punch, this is fucking awesome. continue ?
>>
>>36777574
cute
>>
all i can think about is breeding sonata and making her a mommy.
>>
>>36781348
same but with aria
i want to give that grumpy siren some grumpy kids
>>
File: 1616882448872.png (59 KB, 619x588)
59 KB
59 KB PNG
>>36781348
>>
>>36781422
sonata is right
sex is immoral outside of marriage
>go abstinent
>dazzling tries to break you
if you were trying to resist - how long would you make it?
>>
>>36781430
an hour if i tried really hard.
>>
>>36781430
>how long would you make it?
>Implying I would resist in the first place.
>>
>>36781430
I'm a red-blooded male so I would not even try at all. The instant Aria tries to seduce me is the instant I'm tearing my pants off.
>>
>>36781430
Why would I go abstinent in the first place? I have no moral hangups about premarital sex. Unless I have a logical reason, there's no reason to resist them at all.
>>
>>36781489
>Anon and Aria/Adagio get talking one day
>Somehow the conversation steers to this exchange
>"Me? Last a day without bedding you? Please. Do you have any idea how long a dry spell can be for one of us? If anything, you wouldn't last even a few hours before your dick cries for the relief I can provide."
>"Oh yeah? How about this: we stop having sex, and the first of us to go to the other to have sex wins."
>"if I win, you have to wear what ever I pick out for you for a week. If you won, you... What do you want?"
>... "Of course you want a blowjob."
So how do you think Adagio or Aria will do without the monkey dick
>>
>>
>>
>>36781589
If it's just no sex, that evens the odds. Plenty of erogenous zones you can go after to make the challenge tougher for her.
>You and your fishwaifu get into serious makeout sessions and heavy petting for hours trying to win
>You both pass out from sheer exhaustion and resume as soon as you wake up
>Still no victor, the battle rages on for days.
>Both completely covered in hickies, bags under your eyes.
>Look like a couple of ghouls
>Sonata has to bring you both food and water to keep you alive
>Finally the other Dazzling tells you two to just fuck already because they have a concert tomorrow
>>
>>36781589
>>36781653
would fingering/eating her pussy her count?
>>
>>36781751
I would assume so. If your reward is a BJ, oral for her probably counts against the win conditions as well. Handies and grinding are probably off the menu too.
>>
>>36781768
so if you win you get a blowy but if you lose you eat her out?

that's like the biggest win/win
>>
>>36781781
No, I think it was implied she makes you dress like a tranny for a week.
>>
>>36780636
They're just really good friends
>>
File: 2489287.png (927 KB, 2952x2952)
927 KB
927 KB PNG
>>36780636
>>36781860
Yeah. Good friends willing to share Anon's dick.
>>
>>36778401
>>
File: Spoiler Image (276 KB, 2560x1440)
276 KB
276 KB PNG
Not Sorry.
>>
File: lhrybb9.jpg (81 KB, 806x990)
81 KB
81 KB JPG
>>36782044
>>
>>36781204
Pls return tomarrow friend
>>
File: 971730.png (470 KB, 770x1623)
470 KB
470 KB PNG
>>36781348
I think she'd make for a good Mommy
>>
>>36779897
>>36780813
>>36781204
The prohpecy has been fullfilled
>>
>>36781204
> Wake up jackass. Just so you know my crotch won’t stop Aching, my back hurts and you ruined my shirt with your “fluids”. Also, I need you to listen. What happened last night didn’t happen. It was a moment of boredom. You were a distraction. So don’t any ideas in that head of yours that I am your woman or something. This was a one off deal. So don’t breath a word of this to anyone. Tch, fix your face! You’re making me regret this! Just...get out of my be....I’m getting out of your bed. And I’m taking your pants. Stop snickering! You know what? Privileges revoked. Just when I thought maybe I’ll actually give you a second taste you go and start laughing at me. Your goddess has abandoned you. No more touching. From now on you can look but you’ll never get to touch again!
>>
>>36783012
> Tch,my hips still hurt. Thanks for that gorilla. I should have lashed. Whatever,Be back at 3o’clock exactly. I have ballet practice and I will not be late due to your dumb gorilla brain. You better remember what I said. Not. A. Word. Two. Anyone. Hmph, something wrong? I always stand like this. Not my fault you can’t stop yourself from lusting for me. But it’s too late you had your chance to worship this ass and now you will suffer under its influence.Think about that when you’re walking amongst the gutter trash of your school. Bye-bye!
>>
>>36783032
> Excuse me! Hey wait up! But you’re Anon right? I’ve heard about you and what you did to that idiot Jonathan. All us servants have! Oh I’m sorry I should’ve reduce myself I’m Sunset Shimmer, a servant like you,But I work for a different family. And you Anonymous have made quite a name for yourself. Twice you clobbered that idiot Jonathan and twice you avoided retribution. Do you know what they call you “Our Fist”! Oh, sorry. “They” refers to a small network of butlers, maids etc. we can talk about it more on our way to Cantorlot High, we people like us can talk a little more freely. I just had to come up to you when I saw you in the halls you are a freaking legend. You’ve got tell me the story of how you beat him twice! Come on, we can talk on the way.
>>
>>36783048
Moaaaar
>>
not sorry
>>
>>36782028
Based green doodle
>>
>>36782028
based
>>
>>36783048
HERE COMES A CHALLENGER!!!!!!!
>>
>>36783446
please god no
>>
>>36783048
> That’s insane! You knocked his teeth out?! Anonymous, Peasantry laying hands on aristocracy is unheard of. I have to introduce you to my friends. They’ll love you. I don’t think you’ve come to terms with your status in the common populace. You’re an icon, something people can look to. A real champion of the people you know? I know it’s a lot to take in but trust me you’ve got a lot a allies where you wouldn’t think. I know you didn’t hit him to make a bid for revolution but know that your actions made waves.People are talking, “maybe we don’t have to live like this” “Maybe our greatest aspirations in life isn't just to serve the Aristocracy. That it shouldn’t be.” Sorry I’m gushing like this. I’m just so excited about what this could bring.
>>
>>36783549
So this is champion of downtrodden yes? Stryker of the rich, eliminator of the bourgeoisie yes?
> Trixie! I’m sorry Anonymous, this is Trixie, another servant.
Trixie is no servant! She is magician! Master of own destiny!
> Trixie doesn’t actually work for any particular family but it’s often booked for Aristocratic soirées through her agency. They don’t always pay her.
Trixie gives best performance every time! Tricks you should always be paid!
> sometimes the agency takes her money in exchange for feeding her and giving her shelter.
....... Trixie cannot afford private residence.
> I’m sure you get where she’s coming from. You live at the Dazzle Manor done you? If they would’ve fired you for your transgressions where would you live.Hell, fitting would’ve been the most merciful thing they would’ve done. I’m sure they don’t pay you enough to live on your own but this is the reality that a lot of us face. You’re a servant, like us, which is why we’d like for you to join our little network.
You will be secret agent
> Yes what She said. See Anonymous, we all help each other here and there. Look at it as a kind of Underground Railroad. Servants that have crossed their master are quietly ushered away before they can receive any punishment. Most of the aristocracy right off runaway servants as abandoning duty based on the severity of the perceived slight and hire someone else quickly. Although if it’s more severe......
Trixie has lost many friends to the Bourgeoisie.
> A lot if not all of us are in rotation to the different families in one way or another. Sometimes we’re maids, sometimes we’re gardeners, other times we’re cooks you get the idea.One of the huge benefits is that a lot of the aristocracy don’t really remember servants. You know, so long as you’re not constantly in their face. Don’t you want to see a future where the common folk don’t have to live as glorified slaves?
Trixie tires of Subservience.
> Exactly, so Anonymous what do you say?
>>
>>36783615
> Where have you been? What’s so interesting that you were late to retrieve me? HMPH, whatever practice ran late anyway so you are forgiven this time. Well? don’t just stand there, grab my bags and let’s go. Big dumb gorilla. What are you staring at now? Is my form so alluring that you’ve lost your senses again.Well like I said you’ll never be able to partake. You poor thing. You know what I think I’m going to go home like this. I’m not going to change so you get to see exactly what’s you’ve lost. Hopefully my feminine musk doesn’t overtake your control whilst your driving. I’m sure ideas of you pulling over in some desolate part of the road and having me anyway you like must be plaguing your mind. Careful not to lose your composure or you’ll answer to my father about the absence of my purity.
>>
>>36781589
Adagio makes it pretty easily since once the poof is determined, it's pretty hard to break her down, but she will have a heavy desire for greater intimacy with you.
Aria does well enough, but her passion makes it extremely difficult, with some days leading to her kissing you for extended durations of time, which quickly proves disastrous for her efforts as she is swept up in her own passion and lust during the kisses to take you down to grumpy town. She'd probably do okay, but it would be unpleasant for her.
>>
>>36782384
Sonata would be a fun mom.
>>
>>36783645
Tfw no sweaty poofster soaking her delicious sweaty jucies into your car seat
>>
>>36778257
I mean...
>>
>>
File: BESTFRIENDS.jpg (106 KB, 750x563)
106 KB
106 KB JPG
GOOD DAY, DAZZLEFRIENDS!
>>
>>36785015
Alfabusa did a great job with Emperor with TtS.
Good day Fishfren, Son of the Salamanders.
>>
>>36784751
why does she look so contemplative
what do sonatas think about when they're alone
>>
>>36777571
What time period do you think suits the Dazzlings the best? What time period do you think they'd like?
I like imagining Victorian era Dazzlings and Greek Dazzlings, especially when you put in Greek style silk robes for them. Hnng.
I feel like the Dazzlings all would have liked the 70s the most though, since you had a lot of great pop for Sonata, great punk for Aria, and good techno for Adagio.
>>
>>36781422
Are there Ari and Ada versions yet?
>>
>>36781422
>>36785437
this pls
>>
>>36777571
>dazzling thread 364
>somehow we still routinely get shit loads of people in here
>somehow we still have threads that last only a week before reaching post count
>meanwhile main characters from the actual show like glimmer get threads that are up for 22 days, have the same amount of/less people in them, and are dead
>the only other waifu threads that surpass us are sunsets(when someone is not spamming it), rainbow dash, and a few other main character waifu threads
>all for 3 villains, one of whom did not even have her name spoken in a line
how the fuck did we do it?
>>
File: 1591189207342.jpg (109 KB, 1280x714)
109 KB
109 KB JPG
>>36785596
They have mystery to them among many other appealing qualities. They were lightning in a bottle and made the second movie infinitely better than the first. It was a wasted opportunity on Hasbro's end not giving us more, because they could have really gone a long way by bringing them back more than twice. But because we only saw them in two short cameos we're left wondering. They lend themselves to headcanon better than any other characters because of how powerful they were and the implications that they may or may not have been around for a millennium. Also by not getting fully redeemed, or forced into redemption, they were given untold month/years worth of backstory for us to speculate on.

I'll always want more (like a full Dazzlings series) but we sort of the perfect amount. Also, their songs are fire compared to the rest of EQG.
>>
>>36783549
>throwing two punches forms a new religion and revolution
This is where my suspension of disbelief dies. And why does Sunset look so creepy.
>>
>>36785637
Smile too wide and unnaturally arced. Shading too bold and detailed. Too much of sclera showing. Clearly going to >rape Anon.
>>
>>36785637
What do you want?
A fucking school shooting?
>>
File: 1605385485697.jpg (1.32 MB, 2305x2881)
1.32 MB
1.32 MB JPG
>>36785686

No, Agent Anon! I want you... To love your Fishwaifu unconditionally.
>>
>>36785708
>>
>>36785711
By the dubs, I cannot lie! I love the Poof! I really fuckin' do! Something about that big, cream orange cloud, those beautiful ruby pools...
>>
>>36785633
Everything in this.

Hasbro sucks dick.
>>
File: image0-30.jpg (804 KB, 1901x1934)
804 KB
804 KB JPG
>>36785722
>>
File: 1613713765720.png (1.46 MB, 2400x1900)
1.46 MB
1.46 MB PNG
>>36785731
Dagi... I don't have to pay child support when we're still married.
>>
>>36785756

>YMOD Feel the warm embrace of the Poof's hand.
>YMOD Live a happy life with the Poof, knowing that everything you've done up until this moment has been worth it.
>YMOD Have a beautiful child who will grow up to be highly successful.
>YMOD Die a happy man with your Fishwaifu, knowing that you've accomplished all you've wanted to.

Also, I STILL NEED A NAME FOR THE WARCRAFT SIRENS I'M GONNA BE USING FOR AN RP! Give me a name, frens!
>>
>>36785756
You do if Anon Jr. is extorting you for money, the little shit.

>>36785830
I don't know, maybe Death Scales? Because musical scales and they are fish.
>>
File: 1973136.jpg (590 KB, 1125x1000)
590 KB
590 KB JPG
>>36785830
Call them Murmaider

https://youtu.be/HDGccP-7hvU
>>
>>36785596
>the only other waifu threads that surpass us are sunsets
Sunset’s thread has died several times over, once for quite a while. It might not be a stretch to say at this point we’d even have seniority there.
But honestly who cares, they aren’t Dazzle anyway.
>>
File: image0-15.png (2.32 MB, 3500x3000)
2.32 MB
2.32 MB PNG
>>
>>36785411
I love the idea of 70s fashion Dazzlings. Funk is life.
>A magic spell that will tie and tango
>Magic shoes and a diamond spangle
>I will hypnotize your mind by the way that I move
>When you see a thousand stars dance around my shoes
>>
>>36783645
> You brute,you beast! Have you no shame?! Mph! On the side of the road of all places! Yo… You’ll answer my father for this! You haven’t earned this *gasp*I told you never again how could you do this to me? My legs, they won’t stop shaking! You need to stop!It’s filthy I haven’t even bathed! You’re disgusting! Why won’t you listen to me I am your master! You… You’ll be fired! I’ll have you beaten! Out on the stret! Was this your plan?! To attack at my most Vulnerable? In the back of a car on the side of the road like some cheap whore?! How dare you! To be subjected to this by someone like yo! Useless! Filthy! DEGENOOHGODIMCUMMING!
>>
Do they have any fetish?
>>
>>36786628
>*heavy breathing* Why? Was it the teasing? Ohhhhhh my legggggs. I was just toying with you a little. To think you would take it this fair....you useless man. Touching me so lewdly. No, not again my legs. You can’t anymore I won’t allow it. I don’t care if you haven’t had your turn yet. I will not entertain this anymore. Like I’m some floozy. Im am not beholden to you. Get your rocks of somewhere else.*light struggle* Anon no, I’m still sore. You really are a big dumb gorilla. Goddamnit I will not be had by a monkey! If you stick it in me I swe-.........hah............hah*groans* oh god Anonymousssssssss~ I hate you~I wish we never hired you~ A servant that can’t even follow orders~ Taking things he wants when I can’t fight~ I*moans* I swear. If someone see...*small shriek* s-s-stop getting bigger....inside.....inside...wait no! Pull out you’re not wearing a condom! *Incoherent babbling combined with semi serious struggle* Anonymous please, we can’t if you get me pregnant how will I explain.Not inside please not inside.You could close I could feel it pulllllllouuttttttttt
>>
>>36786655
> what? You expect me to apologize? You deserve that knee to the groin. You should be happy you didn’t get more. What were you thinking anonymous? You big dumb gorilla? You’re lucky I’m not in my cycle right now. That’s right I knew I wasn’t ovulating. I was just testing you and you failed. I know now that I can’t trust you to listen to me when I say pull out.I don’t care if my legs were wrapped around you.Don’t flatter yourself you’re not long enough that you couldn’t pull out. You had enough space. But that’s not what you wanted was it? Do you want to put me in my place. Be the man you think I need. Knock me down a few pegs. Please your technique is lacking. Nowhere near enough to make me a quivering mess. Never mind what I said in the car. Mild encouragement as to not hurt your feelings. I guess weak men like you need to feel empowered sometime.I could’ve pushed you off at any time. By the way that car detailing is coming out of your check.Well you should’ve thought about that before you Decided to ‘rape’ me in the back of my own car. I don’t care what hints you think I was sending out you need to learn to control yourself.If not maybe I’ll have to wrap a collar around that neck of yours and parade you like the beast you are.Who am I kidding you’d probably enjoy it you disgusting gorilla.
>>
>>36786655
Oops
>>
>>36785633
If Grogar were real, they would have had an excuse to return to Equestria, since they wanted their magic back and all.
>>
>>36786681
>* {Hey you still up} *deletes text* {How’s your balls gorilla}?* deletes text* *sigh* ( what am I doing?) {Anonymous come by} *Sends accidentally* No! Nononon...Crap
*text received*
> what?! {Good I’m glad your ball still hurt } * sent *
*text received *
> The nerve of this asshole! {You don’t have the balls trust me I know I checked} *sent * Why am I even instigating him This is stupid.
*text received*
> Oh crap. { Gorilla are not allowed in my private quarters after hours. House Rule} * sent * Ha!
*knock knock *
> !!!!!!!!
*knock knock*
>{ Is that you outside my door?} * sent *
* text received*
> He’s not fucking serious. *Open the door* Anonymous have you ANY idea what my father will do if h-mph?! No! I’ve had enough kisses from you. You had your fun in the car now go back to your quarters before I give you a second helping of my knee!
>>
Do is douche anon and the pregnant dazzlings ever going to be updated?
>>
>>36786745
She addcided to that monkey dick
>>
File: 2048167.png (453 KB, 640x800)
453 KB
453 KB PNG
>>36778293
>>36778362
>>36780128
>>36780322
>>36780418
>>36780813
>>36781204
>>36783012
>>36783032
>>36783645
>>36786628
>>36786655
>>36786681
>>36786745
You sir, have written Adagio exactly as I've always dreamt of her. Now THAT's my wife, ticking all the right boxes! Looking forward to more.
>>
>>36787192
i wish ariafrens and sonatafrens got more bones thrown to them
>>
>>36785998
Well the reason why it is so impressive that we usually hit head to head with Sunset's thread is that Sunset is the main fucking character. That's just crazy.
>>
>>36785830
The House of Sirenity
The Sirens of Old
idk
>>
>>36787444
sonata got plenty of greens its the grump that is truly punished
>>
>>36777571
What kind of tv shows(cartoons and otherwise) do you think they would each like?
Hardmode: no anime preferably though include anime because that's also fun
>>
File: 2214758.jpg (243 KB, 1304x1120)
243 KB
243 KB JPG
>>36787528
>Adagio
Good Girls
Breaking Bad
Empire
Cooking Shows
GoT before it turned to shit
Star Trek TNG and DS9
Ghibli films

>Sonata
The Bachelor
Spongebob
Friends
Family Guy
Sentai shit
Farscape
Star Trek ToS and Lower Decks
JoJo
Shin Chan
Monster High

>Aria
Wrestling
Police Dramas
Twin Peaks
Tales from the Darkside
CW Capeshit
Classic Simpsons
Firefly
Star Trek Voyager
Evangelion
Shonen shit

>All 3
Masked Singer
Other singing shows
Twilight Zone / Outer Limits
Buffy
Charmed (the original)
Riverdale / Nancy Drew
Quantum Leap
Last Airbender
>>
File: 1080103.png (2.24 MB, 1169x836)
2.24 MB
2.24 MB PNG
>>36787528
>>36787628
>Combo Mode (mostly weeb shit).
A lot of my picks are kind of old, because I stopped watching TV for the most part a long time ago.

>Dagi + Aria
Madoka Magica (Sonata thinks its too grimdark)
Gundam
Cowboy Bebop
Trigun
Death Note
Attack on Titan
Sealab 2021

>Dagi + Sonata
Sailor Moon (Aria thinks it's cutesy)
Iron Chef
Seinfeld
Frasier
Space Ghost Coast to Coast
Metalocalypse

>Aria + Sonata
Gurren Lagann (Adagio thinks it's too outlandish)
Rurouni Kenshin
Outlaw Star
Aquateen
South Park
Super Jail
That one time Aria tricked Sonata in to watching Happy Tree Friends
>>
>>36787767
>Metalocalypse
Oops. Meant that one for Dagi + Aira
>>
>>36787476
>its the grump that is truly punished
Pretty much.
And there's usually a 50/50 chance that when she does get a green or art, it's going to be using the stupid "aria a angry butch woman who fight and kick ass w her smelly feet" interpretation.
>>
File: 1419868551912.png (445 KB, 1000x800)
445 KB
445 KB PNG
>>36787444
>>36787476
They both have tons of good stories, have you looked through the logs?

It's also not really a bone being thrown to the Adagiofags who don't get much out of the green. Nothing against the author of course, this story's decent portrayal of Adagio just falls completely flat to me when it's so subservient to the Anon fan service.
>>
>>36787935
Are those stripe socks or is she tied up?
>>
>>36787946
The real question is are those her fingers or does she have a fancy fishy moustache?
>>
>>36787966
Fingers.
>>
File: 1424751126190.jpg (164 KB, 1280x960)
164 KB
164 KB JPG
>>36787946
Stripe socks. Only the highest quality.
>>
File: 828741.png (727 KB, 1262x694)
727 KB
727 KB PNG
>>36787971
You're right, nowhere near poofy enough to be her facial hair.
>>
>>36787935
>Nothing against the author of course, this story's decent portrayal of Adagio just falls completely flat to me when it's so subservient to the Anon fan service
Yeah this to be honest. I'm still enjoying it though.
>>
>>36788005
This picture is still so fucking good
>>
>>36785883
>>36785971

I like these names a LOT. I'll pick one and let y'all know how they do!

Here's to hoping we win in the upcoming battle, boys and boys with moobs and eggs instead of swimmers!
>>
>>36787528

All: Spongebob Squarepants and anything related to the sea.

Adagio: Likely soap operas and anything from the "Golden Age of Media".

Aria: Anything with violence, but also musicals. Aria strikes me as a Theatre kid, clothes and all.

Sonata: Sailor Moon, Senko-San, basically anything bubbly, anime, and/or cartoony with a lot of action.
>>
https://i.imgur.com/Q7ZobFM.mp4
Enjoy
>>
>>
https://i.imgur.com/9YpkxsM.jpg
Enjoy
>>
>>36788440
Anyone willing to do a shaved version of this?
>>
File: genki.jpg (66 KB, 710x720)
66 KB
66 KB JPG
>>36787987
Adagio is giving off serious Mearii-san vibes.
>>
https://i.imgur.com/gscqM4G.png
Enjoy
>>
File: 1608708941275.jpg (48 KB, 330x314)
48 KB
48 KB JPG
>>36788324
>boys and boys with moobs and eggs instead of swimmers!
>over 500 fish species change sex as a normal part of their life cycle
>>
>>36786745
> mmmm again? No, I’m too tired. We’ve already done it twice today control your lust. Anonymous, listen. These last couple of days have been.… ok I admit it they’ve been nice. Now I know that being with me like this is dangerous for you. I know the risk you take and interacting with me in such away. I just want to say, I appreciate it. It’s just nice having somebody I know it’s not gonna betray me.Or make me do something I don’t want. I know that sometimes I pretend I don’t but I’m glad you know when I’m being serious and want I want you to keep going. You may be a big dumb gorilla, but maybe I like big dumb gorillas. I hope that we are able to continue this.Know that I will never be able to go public with our tryst. Yes I said tryst! It not like I’m falling in lo-falling in looooooooo.... growing fond of you. You are pleasant company when you’re not pissing me off. So I’d like to keep you around. For now. Now that I’ve said my piece. Shift your erection AWAY from my backside.
>>
>>36788440
hot damn
>>36788358
>Anything with violence
I just don't understand, what about Aria makes people think she's a violent brute/retard?
>>
>>36782384
There's not nearly enough wholesome pregnant dazzles
>>
File: 1612999574990.png (959 KB, 2105x3227)
959 KB
959 KB PNG
>>36789378
Maybe that's what turns them on, so that's how they want to see her.
>>
>>36789363
> You idiot! I just woke up wakes the matter-
*creak* Sweeti-
> DONT COME IN DAD IM NOT DECENT!
Oh of course my apologies darling. It’s just that I have some good news and I just couldn’t wait to share it with you. I know you must feel isolated being in this big manor with much older staff walking around and serving you so I thought I’d hire someone a little younger. I know there’s that fellow Anonymous but I don’t like the idea of him and you getting too friendly. Despite what he’s done to protect you. Between you and me sweetie I barely tolerate him as your bodyguard.
> Aaassssss if I’d ever see that sewage waste of a man as any more than that. Besides, I DO have friends.
*chuckles* yes yes of course.But I’d prefer to have someone here on a more permanent basis.That’s why I hired a female maid. Once you’re decent please meet me in the foyer. Love you *close door*
> Anonymous… Anonymous I didn’t mean what I sammmmppph!!! Thats not a place you can enterrrrrrrr!!!! Front only front onlyyyyyyyyyy
>>
>>36789394
well it's dumb
>>
>>36789407
> This? This is who you hired to wait on me hand and foot and be my listening ear?
Now I know how do you feel about aesthetic but I assure you she came highly recommended.AH, anonymous my boy good to see you guarding my precious daughter so well. Now miss, if you please.
+ H.hello Lady Dazzle I’m Sunset Shimmer. I hope we get along well and I’ll do everything I can to earn your confidence+ *polite bow*
> At least you know your manners.
Splendid! Now Miss shimmer if youll come with me to my office I’ll get you acquainted with some of the rules and regulations that I implement in my home.
+Y.yes sir+
> Ugh that’s all I need. Another ass kissing yes man.
>>
File: 1612833829419.png (461 KB, 1582x889)
461 KB
461 KB PNG
>>36789410
I agree Yandere Psycho Aria is a weak take, but I really like Ally of Justice Aria who will fight for her friends. Violent Aria has her place, just so long as it's not one dimensional edge lord nonsense.
>>
>>36789425
> I don’t know why father insists on constantly trying to get the help to ‘relate’ to me.This isnt the first time he’s done this Anon. Before her there was some purple haired slut, and before that there was this bitch that was obsessed with nature. No matter, she won’t last long, I will see to it. And you’re going to help me. Follow her around, this sunset girl. You know, when I am not in need of your company. Get chummy with her catch so she slips up and report directly to me. She’ll be out of here before the months out. What? don’t give me that look. Although I begrudgingly admit it, you are a cut above the common dregs that infests the halls of this manor.You are my confidant, my bodyguard, my consort. Although that last part is secret of course. Well, don’t just stand there I gave you a task. Get to it
>>
>>36789431
I feel like it bothers me more than anything because as she is my waifu, I have put lots of thought into her, so when I see generic violent stupid Aria it feels like she's being mistreated in some way, which is hilariously stupid and irrational since she isn't real. I dunno though, I can give the benefit of the doubt but it really seems lazy at worst, and bizarre at best that the only thing a person takes from Aria during her appearances is that "violent dumb dumb"; it reminds me of when Rainbow Dash used to be seen as just a dumb jock in the early days of the board until people started looking at her more seriously and in depth.
>>
>>36789464
> Mr.Dazzles please!
Shut up, you know you love it. It’s a cunt this tight I’m surprised you don’t have all the boys chasing you. Or are they chasing you you little cock tease?
> M-m-mr dazzle! Please! I don’t like this!
Since when does that make a difference to me? You thought you were just going to be cleaning? What a naïve girl you are. I really hit the jackpot this cunt feels like it’s barely been used. Who’s the lucky lucky man that popped your cherry?
> * Incoherent mumbling combined with gasping*
Heh, Never had a cock this deep in you huh? Well that’s what happens when you’re giving out ass to those little limp dicks you call classmates. Need a real man to stretch out your guts. Know what a proper fucking feels like.
> It hurts! it hurts!
I know it does you little slut. Never had a man feel you like this before. And stop all that whining I haven’t fucked your asshole yet.
> Please don’t! I I’ll do anything just please stop this!
You’re in no position to be making demands of me. But you are in a position to take this hot load.Better hang on because you’re gonna feel this in your stomach.
> No Mr.Dazzle anything but that oh God oh God I feel it’s hot it’s so hot!! AHHHHHHHHH!
>>
>>36777571
What would be a great group activity to do with them? Other than an orgy?
>>
>>36789483
> You’re back already? That was fast. Little cunt must’ve been trying to steal something huh? OK what did you say?
> *looks up* You can’t be serious? *sigh* Father not again. I should’ve known he would’ve hired her for that. That’s gonna make things a little more difficult. When father finds a fuck toy the only way she’s gone is if she gets pregnant or worse.It’s gonna be near impossible to fire her now.*groans* All right, you can remain here while I finish his homework.I suppose if you’d like you can do yours as well. No sense you returning to spy on her as I’m sure they’ll be busy for a while. Wait no, I could probably make this work. Once you find her after she’s done servicing my father try to see why she chose to work here. Try to see if she has an angle. You’d surprise how any of my fathers fuck toys turned out to be thieves.Or worse golddiggers looking for a free ride.
>>
>>36789472
I get it. There's a lot of takes I don't like on my beloved Adagio. There's also a lot of my own takes on her that other people seem pretty upset about. There's nothing you can do about it, but hopefully if somebody has a really lazy take, maybe you can convince them with evidence. Either way, I'm always happy the Dazzlings have such a dedicated fan base, because it means we've always got something to discuss or show off, even if it's not to everybody's tastes. Some of my other favorite characters don't get nearly this much love.
>>
>>36789410
I mean, Aria seems to be the muscle of the group. I don't think she's just violent, although she's clearly violent. She's likely got other interests. Like I said, she strikes me as a theatre kid.
>>
>>36789612
There just isn't anything that points to her being the muscle of the group in any of the scenes we see. She's literally just cynical and sardonic. She doesn't ever physically threaten anyone at all, not even when the opportunity is right there. She could have done it when they cornered Sunset in the hallway, could have done something to her when she broke into the van, etc. She never seems overtly angry, just mildly annoyed at what she has to put up with, and in my opinion, understandably so.
There's a few scenes even of her smiling.
Hell the only one of them to get really physical is Adagio, and that was when Adagio grand Aria by the jacket and gets in her face. Like I've said before, if any of the girls would be prone to angry outbursts, violent or otherwise, I feel it'd be Adagio.
>>
>>36786628
>>36786655
Sauce for image?
>>
>>36789683

It's Tess.
>>
>>36789472
>it reminds me of when Rainbow Dash used to be seen as just a dumb jock in the early days of the board until people started looking at her more seriously and in depth.
Yeah, she's a dumb jock with anxiety problems.
>>
File: 1579933926005.png (274 KB, 720x720)
274 KB
274 KB PNG
>>
File: 1614337804891.png (799 KB, 1280x714)
799 KB
799 KB PNG
>>36789668
Now that you mention it, Aria was the only one that didn't bump Sunset with her ass in the hallway. Technically that makes Sonata slightly more aggressive than her.

>the only one of them to get really physical is Adagio
Thank you. Its weird how seldom anyone acknowledges that. I've noticed she's way angrier and more more physically aggressive than Aria. It always feels strange how people cover for Adagio, but I like to take an honest look at her, since Dagi is my waifu after all.
>>
>>36789859
>"Anon! Did you replace my conditioner with your filthy ape spunk again?!"
>>
Just had an adagio nightmare.

I was courting Adagio when another dude walked up an somehow was managing to say all the right things to get her laughing and smiling becoming way into him to the point where she ditched me to hang with him.When she all but disappeared from my dream someone I don’t like in real life walked up to me and told me I will help you find adagio if you help me get aria to which I agreed. She does showed me on his phone a live feed of them of Adagio and this guy at some sports bar. Think Buffalo wild wings. Anyway this dude I don’t like told me if you hurry you can catch them before they leave. So I rush over to the place only to catch them exiting and just about to kiss.Adagio was also a Victorian style dress for some reason but moving on. I screamed no and they both looked at me. I ran up and punched the guy in the face as hot as I could while adagio ran off scared. I knocked the guys phone out of his pocket and he got up an rain off. when I picked up his phone it up it was a bunch of messages from adagio saying “hey baby are you OK” “what happened”I’m scared” Sorrow and dread filled my heart as I woke up.
>>
>>36790250
Next time you must finish the job. Sirens can be easily impressed by violence.
>>
>>36789498
So this is where you’ve been hiding from us.
> Aria? Sonata ? What are you doing here?
Checking in, because we haven’t heard from you since the event. But I see now it wasn’t necessary.
+Hey Anon! Good to see you’re okay.+
Ignore the meat Sonata that’s not what we’re here for.
+I really wish you wouldn’t call them that+
ANYWAY get dressed bitch. We going out.
> Uh excuse me? To where?
Mall duh
+ We thought maybe it would be nice if we all spent some time together.
> I suppose it would be fun. Anonymous pull the car around. We’ll be out momenta-
Nah uh He’s not coming.
> And why not?
+ we kind of wanted it to be in all girls trip. Sorry Anon, no boys allowed+
> Ugh fine, Remain in the Manor anonymous. Keep an eye on at sunset girl while I’m gone.
Sorry meat, you can’t follow around Adagio like a lost puppy today. Although if you are looking for some attention~
+You said you wouldn’t do that!+
What? he looks like he can spar.
> Please keep your hands off my bodyguard Aria he is off limits to you.
Oooooo taken a fancy to the meat bag?
> I just don’t like the idea of you pummeling my belongings. Your dismissed Anonymous I’ll be fine.
+Bye Anon+
See you around, meat~
>>
File: Best Villains.png (1.02 MB, 800x1135)
1.02 MB
1.02 MB PNG
>>36785633
Their songs were the only good ones in RR.
>>
File: Staring Contest.png (79 KB, 514x575)
79 KB
79 KB PNG
>>36787628
>Monster High.
You need to be STOPPED.
>>
File: Spoiler Image (535 KB, 1535x2172)
535 KB
535 KB JPG
>>36790386
>Mr. Dazzle No! My shift is almost over I’m going home!
Home? You could actually afford to live off grounds? You must have some money squared away. Smart girl, I like that~
> Mr. Dazzle I don’t want to do this.
You still got 20 minutes before you can go. That’s 20 of you. Servicing me.
> Why are you doing this?Why are you being so cruel to me?
Cruel?I’m not cruel, don’t worry you’ll get a nice little bonus
> I don’t want extra money if it means this! I’m not a prostitute.
You’re a whore in a maid’s uniform and you know it. Now stop struggling I’m going soft.
> Mr. Dazzle please. I like someone, so-
So you’ll be giving him my sloppy seconds. Shame, I’m sure the lucky guy really likes you too
> *Begins to quietly sob*
Hey now, no tears. Or else I’ll start to think this was non-consensual.*chuckles*
> *looks over * ( Anon?! Don’t look! Don’t look at me like this! I’m not a whore! I’m not!)
* looks over * Anonymous? I’m busy. Either join in or close the damn door.
>>
>>36790418
Ok spill it. You humping your bodyguard?
> I have no idea what would even give you that insinuation.
Well since the event you’ve been joined at the hip. I’d be jealous if it wasn’t so cute. I haven’t seen you this relax in a long time. You’re usually so frigid.
> I’m just happy to finally be rid of Jonathan that’s all. It has nothing to do with Anonymous.
+ Adagio it’s OK if you want to be involved with Anonymous. Lots of aristocracy have relationships with their servants +
I know I do~
+No aria you’re just abusive+
Tomato tomato
> This is ridiculous. Anonymous it’s just my bodyguard there’s nothing more to it.
I’m sure he guards your body all night~
+ Aria stop being so vulgar+
Psh, what are you my mom?
> Why are we even having this conversation?
Because you need to stop acting like you’re above it all.I saw the way you looked at him. Hell you even called him by his name, you never did that with the other meat bags.
> I uhhhhh
Hell even goody two shoes over here likes to have a little fun every now and again.
+I’m sure I don’t know what ou mean Aria!+
Two words: Beef bourguignon.
+That’s impossible! How did you-+
Tell Chef boy I said hello.
> girls can we please stop crying into my personal life. Anonymous is just a friend.
Busted! Now he’s a friend before he was just a bodyguard.
> I didn’t mean! Ugh!
Mmhmm Let’s go get a bite to eat I’m starving.
+ Yes maybe food in your mouth will stop your rampage.+
Like Chef’s boys beef in yours?
+ARIA+
>>
>>36790453
> He’s Such a good listener, so stoic and yet approachable. I can never really tell what he’s thinking but that just adds such a mysterious air that I adore!!His hands are so rough from hard work but when he touches me, it’s like he’s afraid I’ll shatter. I admire his care. But I love it when he’s a little rough. It gets my blood rushing. I feel high. Like she’s holding me above a huge chasm. I know he will never throw me in but the knowledge that he could scares me, in a good way. My big dumb gorilla~He smells the way a man should to. Not with all that sickly cologne an ax body spray. Just simple sweat and soap. I can’t get enough of it it’s intoxicating.I do wish he’d talk more.
+What have we done+
Yeah I actually didn’t expect her spill her guts like this.
+You are the one who suggested we get her to drink+
Yeah to loosen up, not give us her whole damn life story.
> Did I ever tell you girls about the time anonymous pulled my car over on the side of the road an before I knew it
+ Check please!+
Adagio shut up do you want everyone to hear you?!
>>
>>36790466
Well meat, She’s your problem now.
+ Sorry Anon, We didn’t mean to let her get this drunk. Just try to make sure her dad doesn’t see her like this OK? We got to get home ourselves we don’t want our folks wondering what’s taking us so long+
You are going to have to make sure she gets out of her clothes so she doesn’t ruin them. Don’t have to much fun with that~
+ Aria Stop!+
What are you my probation officer? Knock it off Sonats. Anyways meat. Have fun pulling overtime.
+ Bye Anon and again,sorry+
>>
>>36790478
> Stop squirming you know you like it. That’s right be a good little gorilla and sit while I use you. How’s it feel? To have the lips I have an aristocrat around the base of your cock, don’t deny it I felt you twitch. Am I that good? Or are you just sensitive.You didn’t know I could take you all the way to the base did you? I’m full of surprises. If you last long enough maybe I’ll be full of you too,in more places than one. Mmmmmmmm.*Bobs head,For salad made it before coming up for air* Listen to me carefully gorilla. I want you to take your hands, place it on the back of my head and throat fuck me. Now! I wanna feel you throb in my throat as you fire off your load to my stomach. Put me in my place, slap my face, make me your little whore. Fuck me down, choke me dumb, gag me too you make me cum.
>>
>>36777571
what about their favorite games
>>
>>36790497
She really likes her subway
>>
File: 1612745545242.png (2.26 MB, 9999x4833)
2.26 MB
2.26 MB PNG
>>36790683
>Adagio
Shin Megami Tensei
Castlevania
Romance of the Three Kingdoms
Civ
Bloodborne
Silent Hill
Might and Magic
Wizardry
Divinity
Hotline Miami
Momodora
Recetear
Darksiders
Dino Crisis

>Aria
Persona
Mega Man
Zelda
Ninja Gaiden
Starcraft
Metroid
Sekiro
Age of Empires
Resident Evil
Devil May Cry
Deus Ex
Half Life
Baldur's Gate
Knights of the Old Republic
Left 4 Dead
Witcher
X-Com
Doom
Solstice

>Sonata
Mario Bros
Sanic
Kirby
Dragon Quest
Pikmin
Amogus
Skyrim
Borderlands
Minecraft
Mass Effect
Sim City
Shantae
Telltale games
VR Chat

>All 3
DDR
Towerfall
Mario Kart
Street Fighter
PSO2
>>
File: 1546668.png (213 KB, 1409x995)
213 KB
213 KB PNG
>>36790409
Its her guilty pleasure. She can't let the other two find out.
>>
>>36790497
Oh God I got to stop using speech to text
>>
>>36790497
Anon, we love it. Don't feel pressured but do continue when you have the time/feel like it.
>>
>>36791362
I didn't say anything because I thought
>What if he HAS to use text to speech?
>What if he doesn't have hands?
>What if he has [spoilers]hooves[/spoilers]?
Keep doing your best pony-anon. Looking forward to more.
>>
>>36787628
>Monster High
>>36791012
>Telltale games
What did Sonata ever do to you people?
>>
File: 1612402651297.png (212 KB, 395x557)
212 KB
212 KB PNG
>>36791529
Don't mock her taste Anon, that's just rude. It's bad enough the others call her a normalfag for the things she likes.
>>
>>36790497
>>36790466
>>36790453
>>36790418
>>36790386
>>36789498
Do you have a ponepaste for this, or a title and writefag name you want to use for the archive?
>>
https://i.imgur.com/P25eqgW.png
Enjoy
>>
>>36792101
Nope just a random mobilefag, but I’ll start using a name from now on
>>
File: 1615769314546.png (1.66 MB, 3727x4440)
1.66 MB
1.66 MB PNG
>>36792238
You don't even really a need name if you don't want, it'll just default to Anonymous when I upload it. All I need is a title.
>>
File: 1606628901714.jpg (505 KB, 540x810)
505 KB
505 KB JPG
>>36792183
I want to take that ball gag out of her mouth and give her a big loving wet kiss.
If I were to get Aria bound, I would force her to endure head pats and cuddles intermixed with affectionate nose rubbing and perhaps even some massaging of her cute little feets and butt.
>>
>>36792639
Aristocrat Adagio I guess
>>
File: 1599606695439.png (18 KB, 365x341)
18 KB
18 KB PNG
>>36792675
that'd be good.
I'm thinking of adding a feature to the archive where I can embed images into the greens so I can include some of the images the author used with the original posts. Only problems would be getting permission to the artists and giving credit appropriately, since I don't want to take art willy nilly.
>>
>>36792689
I completely understand as a matter fact if you want to go ahead and paste it now that’s fine. Actually can you say it was by phantom because that’s what everyone calls me
>>
File: 1598509605932.png (152 KB, 582x405)
152 KB
152 KB PNG
>>36792766
I'll probably do it when the thread hits reply # 500, since that's usually when I head over to the archive. Would prefer to do it all in one go.
Also, I can update entries I add to the green archive, so feel free to keep writing if there's more you wanna do. It'll definitely be put up, I literally visit the thread and read all the replies at least once a day.
>>
>>36792776
Gotcha
>>
File: 1595461759167.png (202 KB, 1000x1000)
202 KB
202 KB PNG
>>36791478
I want to feed Aria popcorn while she lays across my lap like a lazy cat.
>You reach your hand into the bowl of popcorn and look down at Aria, who brushes a stray bang of hair out of her eyes and smiles up at you, flashing her sharp canaries as she does so.
>Popcorn in hand, you bring it down to her mouth, which immediately opens, ready for receiving the salty sweet treat.
>Without wasting time, you feed her the popcorn, earning a little happy grunt of approval from your grumpy siren girl.
>She chews and swallows it, grinning up at you.
>"You sure know how to make a siren feel loved, Anon."
>She belches, then with a moment's thinking, chuckles and blows the smell up at you, causing you to grimace.
>She giggles and incites a laugh of your own, which leads to you leaning down and giving her temple a soft kiss.
>This fucking girl.
>>
File: 1493013.png (598 KB, 1280x1083)
598 KB
598 KB PNG
>>36792836
Which popcorn snack would each Dazzling like best?
>inb4 Dagi likes Cheetos popcorn, even though it is absolutely fucking delicious
>>
>>36793077
>Sonata
caramel popcorn
>Adagio
lightly salted popcorn
>Aria
classic popcorn, with lots of salt and butter
>>
>>36777571
If you were to be friends/on friendly terms with the Dazzlings, what would you like to discuss with them or with one of them? What do you think they'd say?
Additionally/optionally, what do you think actually living with them would be like, realistically? In the van or otherwise? Go as deep into it as you feel like, just let the ol' imagination go wild.
>>
File: grump puke.png (618 KB, 680x680)
618 KB
618 KB PNG
mfw I see a FUCKING LEAF
>>
File: Ancient Dazzlings.jpg (182 KB, 1280x906)
182 KB
182 KB JPG
>>36793726
RAKE ALL THE LEAVES!
>>
What Dazzling would fit in with Canada the most an why is it Sonata?
>>
Goodnight
>>
>>36793996
Fuck Canada
>>
>>36793996
Take that BACK
You'll be raked for talk like that around here
>>
File: 1611813192701.png (671 KB, 1523x2000)
671 KB
671 KB PNG
>>36793996
>Poutine
>Not Tacos
Nope. She's a southern border fish gal.
>>
>>36794709
>southern border fish gal
Sonata Dusk, the blue rose of Texas?
>>
File: 2048139.jpg (399 KB, 600x921)
399 KB
399 KB JPG
>>36794718
Sonata Dusk, the blue rose of Tex-Mex
>>
>>36793996
They hate you for being right
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (86 KB, 1280x720)
86 KB
86 KB JPG
The Dazzlings: Season 3 (E04) - Professor Lulamoon -->
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FxDKonaHLmM
>>
>>36794718
>>36794729
Makes sense, Texans are just as dumb as Sonata.
>>
>>36790497
i wanna give this dagi many babies.
>>
>>36795759
You know she will just dump them on you and leave, right?
>>
>>36795759
or she could gain some motherly pride.
>>
File: Spoiler Image (444 KB, 1996x2400)
444 KB
444 KB PNG
>>36795864
swelling with motherly pride suits her
>>
File: 2117300.png (184 KB, 1000x1000)
184 KB
184 KB PNG
>>36796055
Gross
>>
>>36790497
requesting an aria and sonata version pls
give the other two some love
>>
File: 808129.png (1.88 MB, 2848x1764)
1.88 MB
1.88 MB PNG
>>
>>36777571
what would be a good career you and the dazzlings or one of them could do together?
>>
File: Grinandbearit.jpg (39 KB, 623x414)
39 KB
39 KB JPG
>MFW I realize that the company that helped animate the Dazzlings is Canadian...

Pic Related.
>>
File: please dont rake us anon.jpg (205 KB, 1904x1064)
205 KB
205 KB JPG
>>36797555
It's worse than that fren
>Kazumi Evans (born September 14, 1989) is a Japanese-Canadian actress
>Diana Kaarina is a Canadian voice and stage actress
>Marÿke Hendrikse (/məˈreJkə ˈhɛndrJks/ mə-RAY-kə HEN-driks;[2] born February 23, 1979) is a Bahamian–born Canadian voice
ALL OF THEM ARE LEAVES!
>>
>>36798053
big rip
>>
>>36798053
fuck
>>
>>
>>36798133
Comfy pic. I want to sit next to Aria and let her lean her head on my shoulder.
>>
>>36798710
I want to sit next to Adagio and lean my head in her poof.
>>
File: 1608154.png (1.04 MB, 1920x1080)
1.04 MB
1.04 MB PNG
Been rewatching all the Equestria Girls movies lately and I noticed they always call back to the sirens in each one. Its like they knew how awesome they were, but they just didn't have any immediate plans for them. I wonder if they were planning on them to play a bigger part in the now cancelled 3rd season. Since they were going to finally introduce the original human Shimmer, I wonder if they had plans to introduce the Dazzlings' counterparts as well.

Side note: Imagine having two of your waifu, one on each arm.
>>
>>36799152
Horny
>>
>>36799152
That would be heaven.
>>
>>36799152
God those outfits are so fucking cute.
>>
>>36777571
What would be each of their favorite sodapops and fast food places?
>Adagio
Olive Garden, but it doesn't count as fast food. I figure if she's wanting to just eat shit and pay little comparatively to going to a bigger restaurant Olive Garden would be her pick.
>Aria
Whataburger.
The Grump loves her sweet and spicy bacon burger.
>Sonata
You know the answer. McDonald's.
>>
File: Spoiler Image (45 KB, 600x539)
45 KB
45 KB JPG
>>36800240
>Sonata
She just wants the toy. Adagio gets mad when she never finishes her happy meal though.
>>
File: 735609.gif (653 KB, 1280x1280)
653 KB
653 KB GIF
>>
File: Ex_9R9IWEAAfoNk.jpg (434 KB, 1536x1658)
434 KB
434 KB JPG
New Sonata drop
>>
>>36801351
Cute fish.
>>
File: dagi pony.jpg (640 KB, 1073x1306)
640 KB
640 KB JPG
It kills me how Adagio not only has an official pony form, but some of her toy descriptions seem to imply she's a friend. When they make the toys do they just give their toy department an image of the character with a one liner bio and tell them to go nuts?
>>
File: 1981330.png (400 KB, 1000x1000)
400 KB
400 KB PNG
>>36801856
>ywn high-five pony Dagi
>>
File: 2498011.jpg (408 KB, 1950x2048)
408 KB
408 KB JPG
>>36777571
What do the Dazzlings mean/represent to you? How do they inspire you? What do they make you feel?
massive autism from escapist with past daydreaming addiction incoming
>Adagio
Represents beauty and ambition. I look at her and see the product of an intelligent individual, and with the drive and ambition to use it to its fullest advantage. She inspires me to push forward through all obstacles. She makes me feel powerful.
>Aria
I look at her and I immediately think of rebellion; independence. And then when I think of her, I think of one word: Passion. She inspires me to stop and feel any emotion from all fronts, and to think outside of the box, and on that note - to not be boxed in. Additionally, as she is my waifu, she represents and makes me feel intense love. She makes me feel free.
>Sonata
To me, she represents fun and relaxation. She reminds me to stop and enjoy what I'm doing. To live in the moment and let go. Her ditzy air-headed and carefree ways make me feel fun. She's the most simple, which I feel is kind of in line with how I think of her.
>Dazzlings
All together - they represent the things that make life feel... alive. They make me feel things. Think different ways. They inspire me to try and do better, and to overcome and adapt, as they did.
>>
>>36801351
cute
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>36802288
why are twilight's glasses so blurry
>>
File: 1611661656281.jpg (180 KB, 960x720)
180 KB
180 KB JPG
>>36802150
Great interpretations. I agree with these takes for each of then, even though mine are bit different. For me it's:
>Adagio
Confidence and ambition. She's always whispering in my ear when I'm lifting, planning my finances, or interacting with other people.
>Are you a loser or a fighter?
Because of her I feel like my self esteem and rapport with others has increased. She's my waifu, so I work the hardest to be what she deserves. When I think of her, I know I'm gonna succeed in the end, even if life throws me a few setbacks.

>Aria
The misunderstood part in every one of us. Because of what she reminds me of, I'm perhaps more cautious of judging others. I don't like when people make assumptions about me, so I try to avoid doing the same. Everyone interprets her a bit differently, which makes her a surprisingly layered and realistic character the more you examine her personality.

>Sonata
Pretty much the same as your interpretation. If I wasn't so drawn to Adagio, Sonata would be a strong contender for my waifu. I think of her when I'm being happy and carefree, or simply indulging in life. She reminds me to take a break and laugh if things get too serious. She also inspires me to take no shame in what I like or when I do goofy shit.

>Dazzlings
Remind me not to lose the bonds with the people in my life, even though fate sends us on different paths. I know that's kind of the general thrust of MLP to begin with, but the Dazzlings are particularly close. Maybe its just because the epilogue was such a downer, but I'm always happy the sirens stuck together even after they lost the thing that united them in the first place.
>>
>>36802392
Added in post, like Superman's lip. Looks like they drawn too small then scaled up.
>>
>>36802403
I enjoyed these very much.
I also enjoyed hearing about Adagiwaifu has helped you out, as well as having Aria making you cautious about judgement.
>>
File: 1601839227217.png (378 KB, 1024x701)
378 KB
378 KB PNG
>>
File: 1616742254949.png (2.62 MB, 1692x1409)
2.62 MB
2.62 MB PNG
>>
>>36803779
living the good life
>>
>>36803111
It's a grump life, still a little cranky!
Taco life, full of confusion!
Bossy life!
>Gaze
>upon
>my
>POOF!

It's a siren life 'cause we got each other
It's a music life!

Living life in our own way
Come and watch that Dagi sway!

Dazzling Li~ife!
>>
File: 1614216893267.png (905 KB, 2845x2406)
905 KB
905 KB PNG
Page 9 defense force on the scene!
>>
>>36804447
I wish these damn lulls wouldn't happen
>>
>>36803111
Honestly don't hate it.
>>
>>36804017
Holy Kek I'm going to kill you if this laughter doesn't kill me first.
>>
File: Layer 921.png (62 KB, 620x588)
62 KB
62 KB PNG
>>36785437
Yeah give me a sec
>>
File: Layer 922.png (62 KB, 620x588)
62 KB
62 KB PNG
>>36785437
>>
File: 1615617779103.jpg (450 KB, 823x1150)
450 KB
450 KB JPG
>last post 33 minutes ago
>page 8
Big oof my fishes.
>>
>>36805282
Someone's bumping tons of page 10 threads, prolly trying to slide someone off.
>>
File: 2312493.jpg (376 KB, 2699x2513)
376 KB
376 KB JPG
>>36805282
>Never fear, my disgusting human peons. I'm always watching from mobile.
>>
File: 20210214_081221.jpg (1.07 MB, 2500x2500)
1.07 MB
1.07 MB JPG
>>36805536
Like right now
>>
>>36804976
>>36804986
based

desu doesn't hit quite the same with these two tho
>>
>>36804976
>>36804986
>The heels
Such a good addition
>>
>>36804986
>>36804976
Based edit
>>
File: Spoiler Image (57 KB, 728x409)
57 KB
57 KB JPG
Being protective to the point you're a literal demon parent.
Musically skilled.
Singing.
Is there any game more deserving of a mod?
>>
I wonder if there were movies that scared them. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TqQBk8s0joA
>>
File: Stop taking my clothes.png (172 KB, 639x587)
172 KB
172 KB PNG
>"It's a bit tight."
>>
>>36780623
>when she misunderstands something you said and now you're the legal owner of a person
>>
>>36781430
Until they said yes to my proposal.
>>
Bump
>>
>>36807356
Has /mlp/ really gotten this fast now?
>>
>>36807523
G5 is coming, /qb/ exposed pony to a lot of newfags, and G5 Dash was revealed.
We will have a couple of active days.
>>
>>36803111
>>36804851
I don't hate it either, I kind of like it.
>>
>>36807546
>Q5 Dash was revealed
link?
>>
>>36802403
>I don't like when people make assumptions about me, so I try to avoid doing the same.
I wonder how she'd feel when she meets someone who doesn't judge her to be an angry violent retard.
>"Oh... you actually have eyes and a brain?"
>>
>>36807546
G5 looks like it's not going to take off. 3d children shows, despite their current ubiquity, don't seem to rake in money. It was a mistake to let go of Faust and drive bottled lightning into the ground.
>>
>>36807647
I can't believe it's going to be 3d. That's a mistake.
Hopefully it fails and then they do something crazy like bringing back Equestria Girls. Imagine the salt of the manchildren horse zealots. It'll be glorious.
>>
>>36807723
DON'T
GIVE
ME
HOPE
>>
>>36807723
>Star Wars new canon sucked so bad execs pulled a full stop and demanded "Legends" be continued
>G5's going to suck so bad *in comparison to G4* that they consider continuing "Legacy" MLP
>>
which girl has the most sensitive nipples?

Also please keep the thread bumped and alive overnight. Some faggot is spamming the board.
>>
>>36808080
Still?
>>
>>36808096
apparently
>>
File: GlobianInfantry.jpg (72 KB, 400x294)
72 KB
72 KB JPG
So, are you boys and boys with melons and sandwiches ready to see how the Depth Dazzlers (Name for the Warcraft Dazzling unit I'm using for an upcoming battle!) do? Well, you'll get to see it soon! I've made them pretty generic, since I have NO idea how to balance them around singing. I pretty much just copypasted the template for Magical Infantry from the rule doc we've got for vehicle combat, but that should be enough. As an appetizer, I've also made Shipsmasha, a big ass Naga Brute capable of tossing Murlocs like no one's business! Think of him as Brad to Depth Dazzlers' Sirens.

Tomorrow: Commander "Brad" Shipsmasha Tard Strengths His Way Through Trolls!

Some time in the upcoming week: Depth Dazzlers woo and wound their opponents!
>>
>>36807723
A boy can dream
>>
File: 1615779714991.png (1.6 MB, 1790x977)
1.6 MB
1.6 MB PNG
>>
File: 1611884354863.png (1.41 MB, 1788x1836)
1.41 MB
1.41 MB PNG
Looks like the spammers finally went to sleep. My turn.
>>
>>36804976
Needs more poof
>>
>>36808995
Agree. All Dagis should be at least 60% poof.
>>
>>36809022
100%
>>
>>36808759
sonata needs to take a nap with anon cuddling her
>>
File: 1306830.png (240 KB, 857x1500)
240 KB
240 KB PNG
>>
File: 0w0.jpg (133 KB, 470x616)
133 KB
133 KB JPG
>>36804976
>>36804986
>>
>>36808194
Good, Mr. Fish. Thanks for the content!
>>
File: dagi laugh.png (263 KB, 744x854)
263 KB
263 KB PNG
>>36808194
>boys and boys with melons and sandwiches
Made me kek
>>
>>36810600
That's a cute Dagi
>>
>>36808759
>they can sleep standing up
What happens?
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>36804986
Aria does have a nice booty
>>
>>36811262
I want to rub the poof fish's belly.
>>
File: 1617094494417.png (852 KB, 4444x2500)
852 KB
852 KB PNG
>>36811262
>you will never
>>
>>36805975
Because they dont seem to be bottomless
>>
File: 1601606723341.jpg (310 KB, 2557x937)
310 KB
310 KB JPG
DA BATTLE BEGINS! PLACE YA BETS NOW, SIRENFRENS!
>>
File: 1504821143620.png (80 KB, 600x400)
80 KB
80 KB PNG
>>36811736
I got a stick of gum and a piece of string on Sonata!
>>
LORD "BRAD" SHIPSMASHA IS TEARIN' THROUGH SOME FURRIES ON WATER RAFTS!
>>
File: Spoiler Image (367 KB, 625x365)
367 KB
367 KB PNG
I want the Dazzlings to kidnap Sunset and me and force us both to become their permanently locked-in-chastity anal sex slaves, never again allowed to derive pleasure from our genitals, but only allowed to leak from anal and oral stimulation and hopeless acceptance of our new lives as their now sexual property.

I want Adagio, Aria and Sonata to force us to perform degrading acts with each other, including double-dildo anal sex as they laugh and invite people over to watch for a fee.

I want the three of them to open up a brothel house where we will "work" for them as anal sluts, both of us forcefully fed a daily regiment of estrogen supplements, semen, and other things to enhance our docility, acceptance and figures, feminizing me and feminizing Sunset even more, like elves.

I want our genitals forcefully and permanently locked up in chastity to the point where we forget the feeling and desire of sex any other way than through anal pleasure.

Why yes, I am a mentally ill deviant, how could you tell?
>>
File: DokiDokiSirenClub.png (611 KB, 1080x1080)
611 KB
611 KB PNG
>>36812020

Sweetfuckingpoofno.jpeg
>>
>>36812020
https://i.imgur.com/6mWikAQ.png
Enjoy
>>
>>36812089
t-thanks, you too...
>>
>>36812020
anon, i... i... i literally just want to love my grump, that's the main central fantasy. sex shit comes second.
>>
>>36812089
If only I were into tickling
>>
>>36777571
>feel pretty shitty all day
>lay down and oh boy here's a feeling I haven't felt in a while
>cry spontaneously for 10 minutes until it peters out into involuntary spasms which I can't force any more tears through
I feel kind of relieved but also cheated, like I had an orgasm and most of the load didn't come out.
Pardon the blog post.
Anyway how was everyone else's day?
>>
>>36777571
I want to invade Aria's personal space with a hug.
>>
>>36812472
Crying is healthy fren, glad you got at least some of it out.
>>
File: EjW94voXkAELQYV.png (23 KB, 603x297)
23 KB
23 KB PNG
>>
>>36813172
cute grump
>>
File: 2mfgRuz.png (675 KB, 1920x1080)
675 KB
675 KB PNG
>>36813172
>>
>>36813995
I wanna pinch her cheek
>>
>>36777571
What if I called Adagio the overlord poof
>>
File: 1531465095396.png (18 KB, 404x283)
18 KB
18 KB PNG
>>36813172
ah yes, more doodle dazzlers
>>
File: 1611052292588.png (1.46 MB, 1701x1718)
1.46 MB
1.46 MB PNG
>Forward
>Down
>Down Forward
>Punch!
Sonataryuken
>>
https://i.imgur.com/JZteFqR.jpg
Enjoy
>>
>>36813172
Long hair Dazzles are best
>>
>>
>>36807834
Star Wars is owned by a company that can afford a fuck up and a redo.
Can Hasbro afford a fuck up and redo?
>>
File: 1481449291999.jpg (386 KB, 1180x1241)
386 KB
386 KB JPG
>>36812678
I feel a lot better today. I guess I'm just adjusting to new medication.
What ever the case, I'm gonna go lay down and pretend I'm cuddling Aria. Goodnight,
>>
File: 1600649510606.png (33 KB, 535x870)
33 KB
33 KB PNG
>>36815591
I hate this guy's OC so much.
At least he isn't drawing retarded rapey bullshit with him anymore.
>>
>>36816644
This is the future I desire.
>>
>>36815591
What did she mean by this? Whose hobby is this!? Why would you admit this publicly?
>>
File: sig-4784969.large.jpg (572 KB, 858x1024)
572 KB
572 KB JPG
>>36816887
>>
>>
>>36817076
Cute Dagi belly. Cute Dagi toes. Cute Dagi hair scarf. Cute Dagi frumpy pajamas.
>>
>>36817076
I vote this for the next thread OP.
>>
>>36817076
>That crumpled wrapper on the floor.
>Implying its her second burger
Dagi's working her way to compete with Twiggy Piggy.

>>36817116
Seconded.
>>
>>36817076
>Aria's weeb food
This fits her. Needs a bottle of sriracha.
>>
>>36817165
>sriracha
ah yes, God's Nectar
>>
File: 1589939415732.jpg (29 KB, 444x253)
29 KB
29 KB JPG
>>36799152
the human dazzles have been dead for over a thousand years probably
>>
>>36817219
No way to confirm or deny based on what we're shown. Canon acknowledgment either way would have been great though.

>>36817165
I want to see weeb Aria become friends with weeb Fluttershy >>36816577
>>
>>36817076
I want to kiss, lay and sleep on Dagi's belly as it gurgles the food away.
>>
>>36817232
>I want to see weeb Aria become friends with weeb Fluttershy
I don't think it would work out. Fujoshy is an obnoxious fujoshit. She would ruin all of Aria's favorite shonens.
>>
>>36817328
>fujoshit
None of those are about dudes buttfucking each other. Other than Utena, her picks range from decent to based. At least they're boomer shows and not modern isekai garbage. Who knows, maybe Aria could even show her different anime and broaden her horizons.
>>
>>36808080
>which girl has the most sensitive nipples?

LET'S CONDUCT EXPERIMENTS TO FIND OUT!

>>36807834
>>36816672

The High Republic bombed and yet Disney isn't just sticking to it, but will be including tranny jedis.
>>
>>36817340
>ranma
>eva
>sailor moon
Trust me, she's a fujoshit.
>>
https://i.imgur.com/xXFoVhR.jpg
Enjoy
>>
>>36815591
holy fuck i hate that LMAO
>>
>>36817933

It's drawn out.
>>
File: 692141.png (858 KB, 1000x688)
858 KB
858 KB PNG
>>36817511
>He thinks Sailor Moon isn't based
Nigga, those shows were pretty much all we had access to back in the day. Flutters is just an oldfag 90s boomer. She probably has all those titles on VHS.
>>
>>36817219
Good Aria crotch
>>
File: 1589900177527.jpg (33 KB, 303x376)
33 KB
33 KB JPG
>>36818586
the animators put more detail on her crotch than they really needed to
>>
>>36818544
Oh yea I'm not shitting on those shows, they are practically staples for old timer weebs. But combined with Flutter's personality, her having those tastes paints a clear picture of her weeb archtype.
>>
>>36819078
Fair enough. Its certainly a possibility, but I can't see her shipping dudes tough. Like she's never tried to hook Discord up with Big Mac or anything. She would probably use those retarded Uke/Seme paddles though.

That version of Fluttershy deserves to be bullied by Aria, but based boomer Fluttershy would still make a good friend for her.
>>
File: 1611614443891.png (216 KB, 694x941)
216 KB
216 KB PNG
>"You think I'm cute?"
>>
>>36819425
yes
>>
https://derpibooru.org/images/2587654?q=my%3Awatched
>>
File: Spoiler Image (2.7 MB, 2024x1928)
2.7 MB
2.7 MB PNG
Can we get an normal edit?
>>
>>
>>
>>
File deleted.
>>36819673
Here you go
>>
>>
File: 1414321505331.gif (801 KB, 540x400)
801 KB
801 KB GIF
>>36819681
>>
>>36819686
Bottom right looking real derpish
>>
File: sweater girls.jpg (205 KB, 1244x642)
205 KB
205 KB JPG
>>36819681
lol you cheeky rapscallion.
>>
File: 41269.jpg (107 KB, 900x1000)
107 KB
107 KB JPG
>>36819681
Chad Shimmerfag cucking
>>
>>36819673
I dont see anything wrong with it
>>
File: 1503710075851.jpg (1.22 MB, 3029x2171)
1.22 MB
1.22 MB JPG
>>36819681
>>
>>
>>36820350
Full Res -->
https://derpibooru.org/images/2588150?q=my%3Awatched
>>
File: El2fc9bWkAIJl-Q.jpg (77 KB, 579x1342)
77 KB
77 KB JPG
>>
File: EyMgLJlUUAQMNkx.jpg (38 KB, 560x560)
38 KB
38 KB JPG
>>36817076
This is a top notch Dazzle pic. God it's so comfy.
I want to sit next to Ari and have her lean into my shoulder as she noms her noodles.
>>36817116
Thirded
>>
>>36799152
>Two Arias
>Both constantly arguing with each other and then asking you for input
>Both giving you a kiss on both cheeks
Yes please
>>
File: 1039004.jpg (349 KB, 1280x1745)
349 KB
349 KB JPG
>>
this guy comes up and slaps your waifuling's ass
what do
>>
>>36820773
Slap his nuts in retaliation.
>>
File: 1503109557910.jpg (385 KB, 2313x2280)
385 KB
385 KB JPG
>>36820773
Let my angry and vengeful waifu handle it.
>>
File: 1579649605471.png (659 KB, 633x1221)
659 KB
659 KB PNG
>>36820800
this
>>36820773
probably just laugh as i watch aria throw him ten feet up into the air
>>
>>36819686
Very cute
>>
File: 1584908439615.png (20 KB, 338x399)
20 KB
20 KB PNG
>>36820860
Let's play a game
>Think of your favorite Dazzle
>Think of the last song you listened to
>Now, you have one chance of wooing her by dancing to the song with her.
How does it go?

Me:
>Aria
>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mMfxI3r_LyA
Probably goes good. I figure this kind of music is more suited to Adagio or Sonata but I can't really see her disliking it.
>>
File: 1615426072441.jpg (246 KB, 900x1321)
246 KB
246 KB JPG
>>36820965
didnt mean to quote that whoops
>>
>>36820773

Punch his throat.
>>
>>36820781
This.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iIgEWRb61IQ
>>
>>36820773
>"..and then he ran into my knife!"
>"He ran into my knife... TEN TIMES!"
>>
File: 818474.png (1.48 MB, 1672x1932)
1.48 MB
1.48 MB PNG
>>36820965
>Adagio
>https://youtu.be/AKPkoVg171M
I dunno. It's kind a of downer, "we'll never meet again" sounding song. Maybe it could work if we'd known each other for a while and this really would be our last chance together.
>>
File: 1534314576961.png (633 KB, 803x1024)
633 KB
633 KB PNG
>>36820773
How many OC's are associated with the Dazzlings?
>>
>>36821802
You know, I'm not mad at this guy's OC. I mean, at least is something different. All waifufags OCs are either self inserts or weebs. This guy at least brings an indian vibe.
That's something out of the water if you ask me.
Also, he comissions the Dazzlings with good asses.
>>
File: 1046911.png (674 KB, 1024x1492)
674 KB
674 KB PNG
>>36821407
>Maybe it could work if we'd known each other for a while and this really would be our last chance together.
Maybe the two of you are madly in love but Adagio still wants to go back to Equestria, so you help her learn about the portal at CHS and set up a way for them to get back home. Unfortunately due to some reason, you are unable to go through the portal with her, and since it's unlikely they'd be able to sneak their way back into the palace after exiting the portal so they can visit, it possibly is the last time she sees you.
Adagio and you will dance, and with one last kiss she will tell you that of all the humans she has ever met on this planet, 'I will never, ever, forget you or what you have done. I love you.'
Then, as the full moon reaches the top of the sky - they make their leave.
Adagio and her sisters will sneak out of the palace/magic their way out, and then that will be the end... Or so Adagio thinks, because a few months down the line, she makes a discovery - one which means that you will live on with her in some form. Not only that, but the Sirens themselves will live on in some form...
Because against all odds:
She is pregnant with your child.
>>
File: 1593989851360.jpg (196 KB, 1280x1811)
196 KB
196 KB JPG
>>36821819
>You know, I'm not mad at this guy's OC.
I don't mind his retarded OC, but it's basically ruined in my eyes because of the god awful comic he made in which his OC goes and literally rapes all three of the Dazzlings and impregnates Adagio against her wishes as Sunset encourages it in some morally blackened dark comedic spin on 'justice.'
>Sunset: Spends years manipulating the entire populace of CHS and destroying people's friendships, then turns into a demon and begins destroying property en masse and literally tries to KILL Twilight... Why? Because she is a hyperemotional retard.
>She gets off with no real punishment other than just having to try and cope with w hat she has done.
>The Dazzlings: Show up to CHS for approximately one week, organize a musical event while utilizing magic to make the populace fight against each other, manipulates Sunset and co's friendship. Why? Because they are apex predators that are hungry and just doing what they were made/born to do, but also are intelligent, emotionally and mentally, and have a desire to be adored and loved. Not only that, but to return home.
>The 'artist': "Clearly Adagio Dazzle deserves to be raped and forcefully impregnated against her will. That's justice."
I know it's autistic to get antsy over something as trite as a shitty porn comic, but it was just so absolutely retarded that I was in awe while looking at it.
>>
>>36821407
>tfw you see your oneitis for the last time and she hates you
>>
>>36821995
Alternative ending: You find out about the magic prtal but keep it a secret from the girls only because of the selfish reason that you want to keep them at your side. Kinda like the ending to The Last of Us 1.
>>
>>36822015
>it's autistic to get antsy over something as trite as a shitty porn comic, but it was just so absolutely retarded that I was in awe while looking at it.
You can be mad like that. Remember when game dev John Carmak said stories in games are like stories in porn? If the story isn't endearing/deep/believable, then you will get more mad at playing it than not playing it. Like Life is Strange: I was all over that shit when I was an edgy twerp, and now that I grew up, I am like "Let Chloe fucking die, Max, for the love of God".
>>
>>36822043
That'd actually make things easier tough. Never seeing someone who loves you is much harder than knowing you're hated.
>>
>>36822428

That's not how it works when you love someone.
>>
File: 1616444451191.jpg (809 KB, 1024x854)
809 KB
809 KB JPG
>>36822443
>>36822428
>>36822043
I'm not sure how I'd react if Aria were real and hated me. I imagine it'd crush me to a large degree, as sad as that sounds.
How would you react if they/she hated you?
>>
>>36822443
At first no. But in time, after a few years, yes. It's devastating pain right away versus lingering emptiness for the rest of your life.
>>
File: fixed.png (1.04 MB, 1280x2077)
1.04 MB
1.04 MB PNG
>>36820350
>>36820353
those proportions on the face aren't quite right, how's this?
>>
File: fixed2.png (1.09 MB, 2560x2077)
1.09 MB
1.09 MB PNG
>>36822653
another small adjustment i made is on the right.

FWHR is the face width to height ratio. aka the distance between your eyes, nose and mouth. in the right picture i increased the FWHR, aka made the face more square (without touching the jaw)

men tend to have a more rectangular ratio, not only because of longer skulls on average, but just in general. even women with longer skulls will tend to have a more square FWHR.

not sure if the artist is even here but it just stood out to me. it's a nice drawing and i couldn't draw near as good myself.
>>
File: 1474231862217.jpg (104 KB, 1000x1000)
104 KB
104 KB JPG
>>36822705
So when drawing females, are they more angular on the face and curves or is that for males?
>>
File: 1588638439972.jpg (410 KB, 707x1000)
410 KB
410 KB JPG
>>36777571
To the Anon who wrote the Adagio green that was raved about here(>>36792101) - are you not planning on continuing the green, or making a ponepaste to do any revisions you want? Or am I good to go ahead and upload it to dazzlefan.club once the thread dies?
>>
File: fixexamples.png (800 KB, 2405x1913)
800 KB
800 KB PNG
>>36822719
i'm not really good enough at drawing to answer that question and don't want to discourage.

but you'll find that in general, the shapes on female faces tend to be a bit less sharp.

they of course still have prominent jaws, as do almost all drawn faces as it is a sign of good face development and looks beautiful, but the features tend to be less angular and with slightly smoother edges.

none of this is set in stone, and you shouldn't refrain from drawing things the way you want to because of arbitrary rules. but when it comes to feminine and masculine features it's smart to keep in mind.
>>
>>36820773
Watch in awe as Dagi opens a person up in a way humanity never knew was possible.

Who's the guy in the pic, Anon?
>>
File: KVdPBnp.png (300 KB, 1218x1179)
300 KB
300 KB PNG
quick shit sketch
>>
File: 1779411.png (719 KB, 1443x1141)
719 KB
719 KB PNG
>Aria is feeling way down in the dumps
>"I'm so dumb."
>"I hate myself."
>Anon holds her hand
"I wish you wouldn't talk about the person I love like that."
>Aria cracks a smile and punches his shoulder
>"You're such a dork."
alt ending is
>aria claps
>adagio claps
>sonata claps
>sunset comes in clapping
>the whole world claps
>r/thatrealyhappened claps
>>
>>36822872
it's ruby sword or ruby crimson, i dont know his name
>>
File: 1588638996822.jpg (3.13 MB, 2200x2936)
3.13 MB
3.13 MB JPG
>>36777571
Hey MistakeAnon, here's your bi-threadly fanmail from me. If you see this, hope you're doing good, come back soon.
>>
File: 1497498904179.png (183 KB, 551x1015)
183 KB
183 KB PNG
What if the Dazzlings are actually hyper-empathetic? What if watching a horror movie with one is difficult because they are sensitive to the violence?
How would Aria fare against Hellraiser?
>>
File: 1616390655206.jpg (471 KB, 1502x1386)
471 KB
471 KB JPG
What are some flaws you think the Dazzlings would have that you haven't seen anyone else write about?
One I have in mind for Adagio is that she is a perfectionist to a fault. Usually what she sets out to do goes off as planned, but sometimes she misses the punch because she gets so caught up in the process of making a perfect plan.
This is balanced out by Aria keeping her from going too far into it due to impatience, as well as Sonata.
>>
File: 1494943180880.png (327 KB, 877x911)
327 KB
327 KB PNG
here is a photo of my waifu
please keep it safe tonight, for there are lumbering shapes in the dark...
>>
File: 1521923439741.gif (1.41 MB, 580x433)
1.41 MB
1.41 MB GIF
>>36824730
Yeah, I'll keep her safe. In this trash bag!
>>
>>36824753
As long as it is behind some form of protective barrier to where the shadow beings of Ulthareal can not penetrate the zeal of plastic, I care not for which means of protection is utilized.
Be warned, they have a taste for blood now; guard your life, and your waifus life, my son...
>>
https://derpibooru.org/images/2588837?q=my%3Awatched
>>
>>36824383
Dagi seems too smart and resourceful to get tripped up because one slight thing is a hair out of place. She is good at rolling with the punches, they all are. They probably have all the time in the world.
>>
>>36820965
I don't think any of them would appreciate any form of dance to the tune of
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fH5l9NYtNAw
maybe Sonata, but I expect it to go poorly overall
>>
FUCK she is HOT as FUCK. I am so FUCKING ERECT
>>
>>36825796
>
>>
Mayde is fat, ugly, smelly, stupid, oily, short, bald, has acne and has back hair.
>>
>>36825941
hey man wtf I'm not bald
>>
>>
>>36823936

Imagine Aria getting all scared, hiding herself in your arms and putting her head under your chin. Probably while making scared siren noises.
>>
>>36826038
Imagine yourself getting all scared, hiding yourself in her arms and putting your head into her safety chest. Probably while making scared human noises.
>>
File: 1448520955673.jpg (189 KB, 500x500)
189 KB
189 KB JPG
>>36823936
I don't see how they could act like they do if that were the case.
>>
>>36826835
It works if they get off to it.
>>
File: 1562728145521.jpg (97 KB, 905x1279)
97 KB
97 KB JPG
>>
>>36825941
fuck off dude mayde is cool as fuck
>>
File: o78avgjj4v321.jpg (1.06 MB, 2893x4092)
1.06 MB
1.06 MB JPG
>>36826038
My heart can only take so much, Anon.
I have a great desire to cherish and protecc that grumpy girl spirit, making sure along the way to let her know that I'll love her no matter what she's like.
>>
File: 768758.jpg (212 KB, 476x700)
212 KB
212 KB JPG
>>36826038
It's my favorite idea in the world to think that EqG earth is drastically different from ours and that the people there are far more gentle and happy and society is great versus ours. It opens up so many potential stories to explore, like Anon bringing some our human entertainment over and scaring the hell out of them.
>Movies in EqG considered 'extreme (eg, rated-R movies)' are those that have light violence and blood. If a movie of ours like Robocop went through their rating system it wouldn't even make it to theaters.
>Aria absolutely loves movies rated R
>Bring over a copy of Aliens or Friday the 13th and she loses her shit

On that subject,
>What movie from our world would you like to show them the most? How do they like it?
>>
>>36827522
Scary movie 1-3
>>
https://i.imgur.com/GnLf6xJ.jpg
Enjoy
>>
Which Dazzle would enjoy getting spanked the most?
>>
>>36827773
>Sonata associates spanking with punishment so she's scared off by it
>Aria is too high strung and will never admit to liking it
>Adagio gladly lays down across your knees and give you the look
>>
THE DEPTH DAZZLINGS ARE NOW FIGHTING, LADS! STEP RIGHT UP, STEP RIGHT UP! WATCH THEM CRUSH THE GOBLINS OF VENTURE CO!
>>
>>36825947
Mayde you are very stinky smelly. Phew!
>>
File: Scourgetards.jpg (35 KB, 500x492)
35 KB
35 KB JPG
FUCK! The Depth Dazzlers died! I have failed this sacred thread and the Dazzlings!
>>
File: 1580315137428.png (231 KB, 1608x1036)
231 KB
231 KB PNG
>>36827676
Think they'd like it?
>"Scary movie!!!? That sounds like, scary!"
>Pop culture references in the movies don't carry over and she is just confused the entire film
>>
File: 1503094913132.jpg (242 KB, 2329x2005)
242 KB
242 KB JPG
>>36828151
>>36828551
>>
File: 2099427.gif (2.9 MB, 704x396)
2.9 MB
2.9 MB GIF
>>36827887
>>Adagio gladly lays down across your knees and give you the look
YES!!!!
>>
>>36828688
>Sonata will never randomly call you at 3 in the morning just so she can yell "WAZZUUUUUUUP!"
>>
>>36828688
How about the first south park movie.
>>
>>36823033

"Congratulations Aria"
>>
>>36823033
>>36829313

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Un4p-6lzIpI
>>
>>36826732

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAH! *inhale* AAAAAAAAAAAH!"
>>
File: sdfhgshtthrthtrhrth.png (356 KB, 969x723)
356 KB
356 KB PNG
Wake up, poofling. You almost fell off the edge.
>>
File: s1585433672864.png (140 KB, 585x804)
140 KB
140 KB PNG
>"Oh Anon, thank goodness!"
>"I was so scared when you went out! I thought you were going to drown in peepee juice and boyhair because you're so gay!"
>>
>>36827887
I want to gently spank Sonata!
>>
I won’t let you die guys.
>>
>>36831128
I want to spank Adagio with my face.
>>
File: DazzlingsReal.jpg (73 KB, 1280x429)
73 KB
73 KB JPG
>>
File: 1422421698941.png (220 KB, 795x599)
220 KB
220 KB PNG
>>36830276
Fuck that's cute.
>>
>>36796055
poof.
>>
>>36801856
>there'll never be fairy pony Dazzlings in the show
>>
>>36813172
>>36814643
>no Dazzling MSPA cyoa
>>
>>36833680
I'd love to do one some day but I'm in a huge creative slump.
>>
>>36830276
My heart.
>>
>>
Full Res -->
https://derpibooru.org/images/2590169?q=my%3Awatched
>>
File: Spoiler Image (707 KB, 2500x4000)
707 KB
707 KB PNG
>>
File: Spoiler Image (870 KB, 3100x3000)
870 KB
870 KB PNG
>>36834867
>>
File: Spoiler Image (680 KB, 3750x3000)
680 KB
680 KB PNG
>>36834874
>>
>>36834881
Mommmy
>>
>>36813172

Brushing for days.
>>
>>36828688
God I love that blue haired lady
>>
>>36836385
What do you love about her, Anon?
>>
>>36820965
such a small image.
>>
>>36838165

Of a hugful of tits.
>>
>>
New OP?
>>
>>
>>
>>
File: 1443032549766.png (297 KB, 800x600)
297 KB
297 KB PNG
>>
>>36834874
>>36834881
needs a normal belly edit.

>>36834867
perfect size.
>>
Just got around to watching Godzilla: King of the Monsters, and the shape of the Ghidorah's heads remind me of the Sirens.

Three headed Siren beast where?
>>
>>36840092
Pet shop of horrors
Character called Honlon
>>
File: 2062594.jpg (1.23 MB, 1920x2612)
1.23 MB
1.23 MB JPG
>>36840092
I picked up on that too, especially how one of the heads was kind of ditzy.
>>
>>36777571
How dazzling are they though?
>>
>>36840169
Somewhat
>>
>>36840301
Can't give people everything until they prove they've earned it.
>>
>>
File: Ε9418.-1.jpg (320 KB, 1000x1000)
320 KB
320 KB JPG
>>36833680

I was thinking about getting pic related for 12€ and playing it here now that we have dice rolling, but it's not in english.
>>
File: 743581.png (1.77 MB, 2518x1500)
1.77 MB
1.77 MB PNG

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.