[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/mlp/ - Pony

[Advertise on 4chan]

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

>What is this?
EWE is the next form of Waifu Wars. Instead of doing 4 leagues a year, we do a (mostly) weekly show with titles, feuds, and more characters involved. For those that don't know what WW is, we do simulated wrestling matches of MLP Characters on a wrestling game called Fire Pro World.

>Really?
Yes really, I enjoy having fun with it and doing it more often and actually doing more things sounded like a plus, so that's why the format has changed.

>What replaces the League winners?
Formerly the WW crowned 4 league winners, two elites and two babbies. Now the EWE employs several titles that the characters can fight for. Right now we have the Best Waifu Title, which is our top title, and is currently being determined in a 16 character tournament, consisting of all that would've been in the next Elites League.

>When/Where do you do shows?
Sundays at around 2PM Central is our Preshow(Which is currently making Yona the best Junior Heavyweight in New Japan Pro Wrestling), then at 3, we do the league at Twitch, at EquestrianWrestlingEnt

>Why did you make a thread?
To keep people informed, I guess. I got asked why there wasn't one, and I thought it wasn't needed, but if someone wants one, sure. Though I feel like we do things on too regular a basis now for it, so if it does get canned by mods and such, we'll not make another one.
>>
Most Recent Results:

3/7 - "Please don't die, Adagio"
Maud Pie defeats Zecora in 19:22 with the Rock Bottom
Autumn Blaze and Ember defeat Silverstream and Gilda in 12:06 after Ember taps out Silverstream with a Scorpion Death Lock.
Lightning Dust defeats Juniper Montage in 12:22 with a Dropkick to Jackknife Pin.
Strawberry Sunrise defeats Sunset Shimmer in 13:47 with a School Boy.
Cheerilee defeats Rainbow Dash in 9:16 with a Standing Shooting Star Press.
Princess Cadence defeats Indigo Zap in 18:02 with the Attitude Adjustment.
Chrysalis defeats Applejack in 16:20 via KO with a Critical Nail in the Coffin! Applejack suffered a minor injury and will be out next week.
Rarity and Princess Celestia defeat Trixie Lulamoon and Adagio Dazzle in 12:32 via Countout, after Celestia hit Adagio with a Critical Chokeslam on the Outside. Adagio has suffered a minor injury and will be out next week.
>>
Current Champions:
Best Waifu Champion - Rarity

Best Ship Champions - Lyra Heartstrings and Bon Bon

Honorary Alicorn Champion - Spitfire

Golden Ticket Holder - Strawberry Sunrise
>>
>>36700071
Last thread died for a reason my guy. This is just too cringe a niche to catch on
>>
>>36700090
Eh, I'm not going to stop doing it. I like doing it.
>>
>>36700120
I admire your dedication, and I hope you continue to enjoy it, it just won’t catch on .
>>
Put me back in.
>>
>>36700735
Who are you?
>>
bump
>>
bump
>>
No idea what this is but bump
>>
>>36702141
>What is this?
EWE is the next form of Waifu Wars. Instead of doing 4 leagues a year, we do a (mostly) weekly show with titles, feuds, and more characters involved. For those that don't know what WW is, we do simulated wrestling matches of MLP Characters on a wrestling game called Fire Pro World.
>>
>>36700071
is pic in the op from some official comic
>>
>>36702315
Yes. There was an official comic that had pro wrestling in it. I can't remember the issue but it involved Cheerilee taking up the mantle of her pro wrestling sister.
>>
>>36702433
Sounds kino. Must be one of the later arcs though because I read some of the comics and I never heard of that
>>
>>36702496
It was a one off story from a few years ago.
>>
Keep it up, Commish.
>>
Bump
>>
>>36700071
Aways fun to read the summaries, even if I don't follow it in real time on the stream. Thanks for persevering.
>>
Bump.
>>
>>36700071
Sorry the thread died. I had a busy day at work and didn't have time to post.
If it dies again maybe create new one on the day of the show(or the day before, so we'll have time to get hype when the card is revealed)?
>>
>>36702760
Thank you anon.

>>36703187
Admittedly, that's why we have the Twitch archive.

I've been severely lazy on the YT Archive front though, should fix that.

>>36704096
Honestly, I'd be making a 'show' thread for each Sunday, but I'm sure it would get deleted or something.
>>
bump
>>
bump
>>
bump
>>
bump, will try to work on card soon.
>>
bump
>>
>>36708547
Good luck
>>
I'll have card up tonight.
Closing tonight.
>>
>>36711956
cool beans
>>
Bump
>>
Bump
>>
>>36704629
>Honestly, I'd be making a 'show' thread for each Sunday, but I'm sure it would get deleted or something.
Not a "show" thread. Just a normal one, like this one.
And on Saturday, not on Sunday - so we can have time to get the hype going.
And if it dies during the week, then wait till next Saturday instead of creating a new one straight away and having to keep it on life support.
>>
>>36713848
I'll think about it.
The main thing is that we've had a spot or two where I've been asked 'where's the thread' when it's went down mid-week.

Also, I work long closing shifts on most Saturdays so it'd have to be made at some time around now.
>>
3/14 - "The Champion's Challenge"
Minuette and Fleur De Lis vs Countess Coloratura and Coco Pommel
Starlight Glimmer vs Sonata Dusk
Chrysalis vs Princess Cadence
Pinkie Pie and Limestone Pie vs Rainbow Dash and Fluttershy
Indigo Zap vs Strawberry Sunrise
Trixie Lulamoon vs Twilight Sparkle
Princess Celestia vs Autumn Blaze
Special Champions Tag Match: Honorary Alicorn Champion Spitfire and Best Waifu Champion Rarity vs Best Ship Champions Lyra Heartstrings and Bon Bon

There's the card.
>>
bump
>>
bump because why not
>>
>>36700071
Why not call it “Kinikkumare” ultimate waifu wrestling? A good name draws attention
>>
>>36716731
I honestly doubt people will get the reference.
>>
Live with preshow league matches now, show in about 45 minutes.

twitch tv equestrianwrestlingent

Full Card:

Special Champions Tag Match: Honorary Alicorn Champion Spitfire and Best Waifu Champion Rarity vs Best Ship Champions Lyra Heartstrings and Bon Bon
>>
Due to the draw at the PPV, Celestia vs Autumn Blaze will be a Barbed Wire Deathmatch.
>>
>>36714492

>Coco Coloratura
>Taco Fish
>Candyass
>Flutterdash
>Zap
>Twilight
>Celly
>Rarafire
>>
>>36716878
But you got it?
>>
>>36716965
Oh shit, you're 1 hour early for me due to daylight savings change.
Fuck. Quick predictions:
Minuette and Fleur De Lis
Starlight Glimmer
Chrysalis
Pinkie Pie and Limestone Pie
Strawberry Sunrise
Trixie Lulamoon
Autumn Blaze
Spitfire and Rarity
>>
>>36717226
You need something to spice these matches up. Like storylines. Factions, tag team names.
Like minuette and fleur should be: “The French minute vs colora me coco”
>>
>>36716965
I actually came to look, and it was BORING. You sound so uninterested, and underage. You don’t have a co-commentator and it’s all half-assed. No wonder you only have 2 viewers
>>
>36717274
Subtle as fuck Mr "Im gonna kill /mlp/ one thread at a time".
>>36716994
>Anon getting injured
kek
So.. if he gets K.O. will you roll for an injury for him too?
>>
Thanks for another good show (for the most part - yes, I'm looking at you Celestia, couldn't even go out with a bang)

>>36717226
5/3
I will get 100% someday, I'm sure of it.
>>
>>36717224
Look, The Mask Dynasty is one that you cannot possibly compare to. Not even those pretenders of the Muscle Family cannot.

>>36717258
I'm working on it, several stables already have come out of the woodwork, like Trixie and the Sirens.

>>36717274
My Co-Commentator was busy this week, it's usually a bit more than just me calling matches. It's hard to find someone to fill in last second.
>>
>>36717568
Also Refs cannot get criticalled.

I've TRIED, trust me. You can't even initiate grapples.
>>
>>36717662
I used to commentate in second life for their matches. Its hard to do it on youyown for a karge audience
>>
>>36717694
Admittedly, I also do better when I'm not dealing with a boatload of general tiredness and not sleepiness.

If I'm doing boring commentary, it's on me.
>>
bump
>>
bump
>>
bump
>>
>>36717693
oh boo
>>
>>36721197
Yeah, that feature has never been in a Fire Pro Game.
>>
When will the results be up?
>>
>>36722396
Crap, thought I posted them. I'll post them when I get home.
>>
Countess Coloratura and Coco Pommel defeat Minuette and Fleur De Lis in 13:58 after Coco pinned Fleur with a Butterfly Suplex Pin.
Starlight Glimmer defeats Sonata Dusk in 10:16 with the Samoan Drop.
Chrysalis defeats Princess Cadence in 14:26 with a Diving Cross Body.
Rainbow Dash and Fluttershy defeat Pinkie Pie and Limestone Pie in 15:24 after Dash pinned Limestone after a Go To Sleep.
Strawberry Sunrise defeats Indigo Zap in 19:41 with an Ankle Lock.
Twilight Sparkle defeats Trixie Lulamoon in 9:59 with the Attitude Adjustment.
Barbed Wire Deathmatch: Autumn Blaze defeats Princess Celestia in 10:28 with a Stunner.
Special Champions Tag Match: Honorary Alicorn Champion Spitfire and Best Waifu Champion Rarity defeat Best Ship Champions Lyra Heartstrings and Bon Bon in 18:10 after Rarity rolled up Bon Bon.
>>
>>36724614
For a moment i thought this was next weeks card
>>
>>36717693
>Also Refs cannot get criticalled.
>I've TRIED, trust me
Breaking news: EWE Commish publicly admits to attempts injuring his own employees for personal gain (views and ticket sales).
>>
>>36726903
I've probably plunked down hundreds of hours on this game, not just in EWE.

I've tried a lot of things.
>>
>>36727287
Since you went a bit behind the scenes with this post, care to answer a few questions from a guy who never touched it or any of it's predecessors?
Like for example, can the wrestlers tire themselves out by being aggressive and constantly attacking their opponent? Over the years I've seen many matches in WW and now in EWE where the waifu who's been demolishing her rival for the past 5 minutes and hasn't taken any major hits yet get tired just as fast or even faster than the one who's been on the receiving end of her onslaught.
Can they regain their strength during the match? This one I observe much more frequently: waifu gets her ass kicked to near K.O., she's swaying on her feet, barely escapes defeat with a few 2.9 in a row and suddenly she's up and running, gets up much quicker after getting downed and if pinned, throws her opponent off of her in 2 seconds or less.
>>
>>36728392
Sure. The answer to your questions are as follows.

Yes, there is a stamina system in Fire Pro where you can drain your stamina by doing moves continuously. There's also a breathe button to recover said stamina. If you see a wrestler back up and start to breathe, that's what they're trying to do.

For the second one, yes, there's a sort of ukemi ability/fighting spirit thing that'll trigger where if you get your ass kicked enough you can get running again and in a much better state. Though it'll only be for a certain amount of time, IIRC.
>>
bump
>>
>>36728676
>there is a stamina system in Fire Pro where you can drain your stamina by doing moves continuously
Is getting low on stamina the same as getting your ass kicked repeatedly? Is a wrestler who was untouched by her opponent, but who ran out of stamina in danger of getting counted down to 3 if pinned?
>>
>>36730358
I mean it'll play a factor to where you can get hit with a biggish move or two and that might be enough to get counted with a 3, yes.
>>
>>36730880
Thanks for the explanation. That would explain why in some matches one waifu is an unkillable tank while the other is a "glass cannon" that deals constant punishment and then gets destroyed in a few hits.
Do different waifus have different stamina pools or is it set at the same value across the roster?
>>
>>36732880
It's pretty much the same across the roster.
>>
bump
>>
>>36734891
Bump and thanks for answering.
>>
There's also a decent chance that we'll be moving to the PC version in the future.
>>
>>36739080
I didn't even notice we were on console.
Does that mean you're gonna have to customize all the wrestlers again or can you somehow import them to the pc version?
>>
>>36739592
It'll be a bit of a remake.
>>
File: Spoiler Image (31 KB, 680x537)
31 KB
31 KB JPG
Jake Roberts “Heroes of Wrestling” bump. And that’s actually Damien he’s holding.
>>
Bump
>>
Long days at work make it hard to get you guys out a card again until probably after my Saturday Close, I apologize.
>>
>>36743804
s'okay
>>
I don't wanna wrestle
>>
>>36744177
You will wrestle and you will like it.
>>
>>36739080
How far in the future are we talking about here?
>>
>>36747730
Later this year/Early Next?

I'm gonna bide my time on that regard, take time to make stuff.

>>36744177
Derpy is going to wrestle, so you are too.
>>
3/21 - "Return of the Bug?"
Zecora vs Pinkie Pie
Princess Luna vs Gilda
Moondancer vs Applejack
Derpy Hooves vs Tempest Shadow
Adagio Dazzle vs Princess Cadence
Honorary Alicorn #1 Contendership: Starlight Glimmer vs Cheerilee
Best Ship Titles #1 Contendership: Rainbow Dash and Fluttershy vs Sonata Duska and Aria Blaze
Best Waifu Title #1 Contenders Match: Chrysalis vs Twilight Sparkle vs Autumn Blaze
>>
>>36744177
it is today
>>
>>36749028
It is.
>>
>>36747959
>Zecora vs Pinkie Pie
Pinkie Pie
>Princess Luna vs Gilda
Gilda
>Moondancer vs Applejack
Applejack
>Derpy Hooves vs Tempest Shadow
Tempest Shadow
>Adagio Dazzle vs Princess Cadence
Princess Cadence
>Honorary Alicorn #1 Contendership: Starlight Glimmer vs Cheerilee
Starlight
>Best Ship Titles #1 Contendership: Rainbow Dash and Fluttershy vs Sonata Duska and Aria Blaze
Sonata and Aria
>Best Waifu Title #1 Contenders Match: Chrysalis vs Twilight Sparkle vs Autumn Blaze
Chrysalis
>>
SOON.
>>
>>36747959

>Ponk
>Lulu
>AJ
>Derp
>Adagio
>Cheer
>Flutterdash
>Twilot
>>
Live with actual show on twitch tv EquestrianWrestlingEnt

Zecora vs Pinkie Pie
Princess Luna vs Gilda
Moondancer vs Applejack
Derpy Hooves vs Tempest Shadow
Adagio Dazzle vs Princess Cadence
Honorary Alicorn #1 Contendership: Starlight Glimmer vs Cheerilee
Best Ship Titles #1 Contendership: Rainbow Dash and Fluttershy vs Sonata Duska and Aria Blaze
Best Waifu Title #1 Contenders Match: Chrysalis vs Twilight Sparkle vs Autumn Blaze
>>
Zecora defeats Pinkie Pie in 13:29 with an Axe Kick.
Princess Luna defeats Gilda in 13:40 with a Tombstone Piledriver.
Moondancer defeats Applejack in 20:49 with a Crossface Cobra Hold.
Derpy Hooves defeats Tempest Shadow in 16:46 with an armbar.
Princess Cadence defeats Adagio Dazzle in 13:34 with the Love Driver.
Honorary Alicorn #1 Contendership: Starlight Glimmer defeats Cheerilee in 14:12 with a Spear.
Best Ship Titles #1 Contendership: Rainbow Dash and Fluttershy defeats Sonata Dusk and Aria Blaze in 16:02 after Dash tapped out Aria with an Anaconda Vice.
Best Waifu Title #1 Contenders Match: Autumn Blaze defeats Twilight Sparkle(2nd 19:46) and Chrysalis(3rd 17:13) after pinning Twilight with a Pop Up Powerbomb.
>>
>>36751249
feels like chrysalis's big bad bug days are such a distant memory
>>
>>36751619
She tried.
>>
bump
>>
bump
>>
>>36751619
poor gal
>>
bump
>>
File: chrysalis.png (583 KB, 969x1552)
583 KB
583 KB PNG
>>36752370
>>36755057
>>
Randy-Orion-is-one-lucky-bastard bump.
>>
>>36758662
Fuckin’ auto correct.
>>
>>36758669
heh, it’s gotten me before
>>
Bump.
>>
bump
>>
R.I.P. “Barry O” Orton
>>
I'm probably rolling the dice on Strawberry Sunrise's Golden Ticket tonight.
>>
>>36767334
roll them bones
>>
>>36769752
I'll reveal it when I post the full card later tonight.
>>
Fabulous Kangaroos bump.
>>
>>36770972
I overestimated how tired I was. Sorry, it'll be another late Saturday Reveal.

You know the basic title matches though from last week's results.
>>
bump
>>
3/28 - "When Kirin Attack" PPV
Proving Ground: Moondancer vs Cheerilee vs Princess Cadence vs Lightning Dust vs Silverstream vs Maud Pie
Chrysalis vs Adagio Dazzle
Pinkie Pie and Limestone Pie vs Octavia Melody and Vinyl Scratch
Princess Luna vs Derpy Hooves
Twilight Sparkle vs Princess Celestia
Honorary Alicorn Title: Spitfire(C) vs Starlight Glimmer
Best Ship Titles: Lyra Heartstrings and Bon Bon(C) vs Fluttershy and Rainbow Dash
Best Waifu Title: Rarity(C) vs Autumn Blaze
Best Waifu Title CASHIN: Winner vs Strawberry Sunrise
>>
I like strawberry
>>
>>36777431
>Moondancer vs Cheerilee vs Princess Cadence vs Lightning Dust vs Silverstream vs Maud Pie
Cadence
>Chrysalis vs Adagio Dazzle
Chrysalis
>Pinkie Pie and Limestone Pie vs Octavia Melody and Vinyl Scratch
Octavia Melody and Vinyl Scratch
>Princess Luna vs Derpy Hooves
Derpy
>Twilight Sparkle vs Princess Celestia
Celestia
>Honorary Alicorn Title: Spitfire(C) vs Starlight Glimmer
Glimmer
>Best Ship Titles: Lyra Heartstrings and Bon Bon(C) vs Fluttershy and Rainbow Dash
Lyra Heartstrings and Bon Bon
>Best Waifu Title: Rarity(C) vs Autumn Blaze
Autumn
>Best Waifu Title CASHIN: Winner vs Strawberry Sunrise
Not Strawberry
>>
Bump
>>
>>36777431
lightning dust
adagio
pies
derpy
celestia
spitfire
lyrabon
autumn blaze
strawberry sunrise
>>
Preshow on twitch tv EquestrianWrestlingEnt

Actual show in ~30 min.

Proving Ground: Moondancer vs Cheerilee vs Princess Cadence vs Lightning Dust vs Silverstream vs Maud Pie
Chrysalis vs Adagio Dazzle
Pinkie Pie and Limestone Pie vs Octavia Melody and Vinyl Scratch
Princess Luna vs Derpy Hooves
Twilight Sparkle vs Princess Celestia
Honorary Alicorn Title: Spitfire(C) vs Starlight Glimmer
Best Ship Titles: Lyra Heartstrings and Bon Bon(C) vs Fluttershy and Rainbow Dash
Best Waifu Title: Rarity(C) vs Autumn Blaze
Best Waifu Title CASHIN: Winner vs Strawberry Sunrise
>>
>>36779632
Before it's too late!
>Adagio
>Octavi/Scratch
>Derp
>Twilot
>Glim Glam
>FlutterDash
>Rares
>Rares
>>
Proving Ground: Cheerilee defeats Moondancer(2nd 30:10), Maud Pie(3rd 29:29), Lightning Dust(4th 23:08), Silverstream(5th 19:40), Princess Cadence(6th 19:22). Cheerilee last defeated Moondancer with a Rolling Kneebar.
Adagio Dazzle defeats Chrysalis in 18:10 with a Jumping DDT.
Pinkie Pie and Limestone Pie defeat Octavia Melody and Vinyl Scratch in 17:37, Limestone pins Vinyl with a Dirty Deeds.
Derpy Hooves defeats Princess Luna in 13:37 after a Swanton.
Twilight Sparkle defeats Princess Celestia in 11:36 with the BATISTA BOMB.
Honorary Alicorn Title: Starlight Glimmer defeats Spitfire(C) in 11:35 with a Spear.
Best Ship Titles: Lyra Heartstrings and Bon Bon(C) defeat Fluttershy and Rainbow Dash in 13:28, Lyra rolls up Shy from the top rope.
Best Waifu Title: Autumn Blaze defeats Rarity(C) in 9:49 with a Stunner.
Best Waifu Title CASHIN: Strawberry Sunrise defeats Autumn Blaze(C) in 10:44 with a Rollup.
>>
bump
>>
>>36780447
Ooof! Shit day for the princesses.
>>
>>36782488
>>
Bill and Randy Mulkey bump.
>>
File: 1617130847225.jpg (84 KB, 680x383)
84 KB
84 KB JPG
IWGP World Heavyweight Championship title belt AKA the Nightmare Family belt bump
>>
>>36778157
Same
>>
>>36787698
It’s a CHAMPIONSHIP, pal! A belt is what you use to hold up your pants!
>>
>>36791358
>>
Strawberry championship... could it happen
>>
>>36795763
I don't even know anymore
>>
>>36795763
I mean she already won the belt, but she's going to have an interesting first defense.
>>
>>36802724
still doesn’t feel real yet
>>
>>36805043
I gotta see that defense.
>>
We goin in blind? Or are you taking this week off?
>>
4/4 - "Golden Ticket Qualifier Part 1"
Zecora vs Princess Luna
Golden Ticket Qualifier: Twilight Sparkle vs Treehugger
Golden Ticket Qualifier: Chrysalis vs Sunset Shimmer
Pinkie Pie and Limestone Pie vs Sonata Dusk and Aria Blaze
Trixie Lulamoon vs Spitfire
Lyra Heartstrings vs Fluttershy
Cheerilee vs Autumn Blaze
Non-Title: Strawberry Sunrise vs Rarity
>>
>>36808135
>Zecora vs Princess Luna
Zecora
>Golden Ticket Qualifier: Twilight Sparkle vs Treehugger
Twilight
>Golden Ticket Qualifier: Chrysalis vs Sunset Shimmer
Chrysalis
>Pinkie Pie and Limestone Pie vs Sonata Dusk and Aria Blaze
Sonata Dusk and Aria Blaze
>Trixie Lulamoon vs Spitfire
Trixie
>Lyra Heartstrings vs Fluttershy
Fluttershy
>Cheerilee vs Autumn Blaze
Autumn
>Non-Title: Strawberry Sunrise vs Rarity
Rarity
>>
Don't expect much of a preshow due to Easter.
>>
>>36808135
zecora
treehugger
chrysalis
dusk & blaze
spitfire
lyra
cheerilee
rarity
>>
Live now, show at the top of the hour.

twitch tv EquestrianWrestlingEnt

Zecora vs Princess Luna
Golden Ticket Qualifier: Twilight Sparkle vs Treehugger
Golden Ticket Qualifier: Chrysalis vs Sunset Shimmer
Pinkie Pie and Limestone Pie vs Sonata Dusk and Aria Blaze
Lyra Heartstrings vs Fluttershy
Cheerilee vs Autumn Blaze
Non-Title: Strawberry Sunrise vs Rarity
>>
Zecora defeats Princess Luna in 19:28 with a Jumping Complete Shot.
Golden Ticket Qualifier: Treehugger defeats Twilight Sparkle in 6:28 after a Fisherman Brainbuster to Standing Moonsault.
Golden Ticket Qualifier: Chrysalis defeats Sunset Shimmer in 10:49 with the Nail in the Coffin
Sonata Dusk and Aria Blaze defeat Pinkie Pie and Limestone Pie in 20:52 after Aria pinned Limestone after a Backbreaker Slam.
Spitfire defeats Trixie Lulamoon in 13:20 with a Deadlift German Suplex.
Fluttershy defeats Lyra Heartstrings in 15:28 with the LeBell Lock.
Autumn Blaze defeats Cheerilee in 10:00 with a Critical Stunner. Cheerilee is fine and will be able to wrestle next week.
Non-Title: Strawberry Sunrise defeats Rarity in 14:24 with an Ankle Lock.
>>
how did I manage 5/8 lol
>>
>>36810820
strawberries are powerful
>>
>>36810820
5/3
Ok
>>
>>36817648
Not bad at all.
>>
Seth Rollins bump.
>>
Burning Hammer bump.
>>
bump
>>
I'm messing around with a few things on the PC version to see how far it can be poked mod-wise.
>>
>>36825493
ah so you got it
>>
>>36827134
>>
>>36829451
>>
Dragon Sleeper bump.
>>
hoping I can make it tomorrow
>>
4/11 - "Golden Ticket Qualifier Part 2"
Countess Coloratura and Fleur De Lis vs Maud Pie and Pinkie Pie
Golden Ticket Qualifier: Princess Cadence vs Fluttershy
Golden Ticket Qualifier: Adagio Dazzle vs Starlight Glimmer
Silverstream vs Lightning Dust
Minuette vs Princess Celestia
Applejack vs Berry Punch
Vinyl Scratch vs Limestone Pie
#1 Contender to Best Waifu Title: Derpy Hooves vs Moondancer vs Spitfire vs Autumn Blaze
>>
lotta qualifying today
>>
>>36840394
Pies
Fluttershy
Adagio
Silverstream
Minuette
Berry Punch
Limestone
Derpy
>>
>>36840394
>Countess Coloratura and Fleur De Lis vs Maud Pie and Pinkie Pie
Maud Pie and Pinkie Pie
>Princess Cadence vs Fluttershy
Cadence
>Adagio Dazzle vs Starlight Glimmer
Starlight
>Silverstream vs Lightning Dust
Lightning Dust
>Minuette vs Princess Celestia
Celestia
>Applejack vs Berry Punch
Applejack
>Vinyl Scratch vs Limestone Pie
Vinyl
>Derpy Hooves vs Moondancer vs Spitfire vs Autumn Blaze
Derpy
>>
Went live, doing preshow of the non-canon league we've had running for a bit.

Countess Coloratura and Fleur De Lis vs Maud Pie and Pinkie Pie
Golden Ticket Qualifier: Princess Cadence vs Fluttershy
Golden Ticket Qualifier: Adagio Dazzle vs Starlight Glimmer
Silverstream vs Lightning Dust
Minuette vs Princess Celestia
Applejack vs Berry Punch
Vinyl Scratch vs Limestone Pie
#1 Contender to Best Waifu Title: Derpy Hooves vs Moondancer vs Spitfire vs Autumn Blaze
>>
Maud Pie and Pinkie Pie defeat Countess Coloratura and Fleur De Lis in 19:55 after Maud pins Fleur with a Victory Roll. Minuette runs in and attacks Pinkie and Maud.
Golden Ticket Qualifier: Fluttershy defeats Princess Cadence in 16:33 with a Backslide.
Golden Ticket Qualifier: Adagio Dazzle defeats Starlight Glimmer in 11:50 with an Inverted Atomic Drop.
Lightning Dust defeats Silverstream in 14:36 after a Jackknife Pin.
Minuette defeats Princess Celestia in 15:39 with an Angel's Wings.
Applejack defeats Berry Punch in 17:40 with a Critical Ankle Lock. Berry Punch will be fine to wrestle next week.
Vinyl Scratch defeats Limestone Pie in 18:05 with a Canadian Destroyer.
#1 Contender to Best Waifu Title: Moondancer defeats Autumn Blaze(2nd 30:28), Spitfire(3rd 27:37), and Derpy Hooves(4th 17:01), last eliminating Autumn Blaze with a Critical Sliced Bread. Autumn Blaze has suffered a major injury and will be out for 4 Months.
>>
oof poor autumn blaze
>>
I definitely didn’t see that outcome at the end.
>>
Braun Strowman bump.
>>
Who would be the biggest jobber in Equestria?
>>
>>36849731
Celestia but she actually has done okay in this
>>
Lily bump.
>>
>>36846197
>>
Alexa Bliss bump.
>>
Kairi Sane bump.
>>
Ocean Cyclone Suplex bump.
>>
>>36862855
Electric chair into a back suplex pin? Yeesh
>>
>>36843179
I think it’s time for the Matriarch of the matches tournament between all little sisters, and big sisters. A 20 bracket tourney where the champion gets a match against the 1# contender for their spot. Then that winner gets to choose the match stipulation for the upcoming ppv “Mare madness” on may 9th.
>>
>>36866561
We don't have that many big and little sisters. We're planning to finish the Golden Ticket thing and then we might do something else if people want a more... substantial tourney/league thing.
>>
>Twilight Sparkle, We coming for you ZIGGA
>>
>>36869869
Of course you do. You’re just too lazy to think up anything
>>
>>36871859
It's not laziness as much as it would have either to be done in a day or be some featured thing for the entire month, which means it'd have to be done in 4 shows.

An extended round robin is mostly out of the question, but a one night 8-waifu tournament is not out of the question.
>>
>>36871859
Rude and uncalled-for.
>>
>>36871920
Done in a day? Let’s be clear, you can’t break 10 viewers and you get zero dollars for doing this. Don’t act like there’s a deadline or a fan base clamoring to hear your monotone commentary for a game people barely touch
>>
>>36871967
I wouldn't mind Commish mixing things up a little and coming up with something like you proposed, but I doubt you'll convince him by being this blunt about it. If anything you might make him quit doing the show entirely and that's something I wouldn't want.

Pony wrestling is an incredibly niche part of an already niche fandom and so I prefer having one stale show every week to having none at all.

As for the commentary - have you tried imagining him trying to imitate the professional wrestling commentators? I don't think it would work. I'm personally ok with his way of commentating - a wrestling nerd nerding about wrestling instead of trying to be someone he's not. One thing I'm not a fan of is when he's doing it with his co-host who almost always completely ignores what's happening in the ring, choosing to talk about random subjects instead.
>>
>>36872077
There was a proposed plan to have a special event every 3 months as well as funnel in some of Fire Pro World's other matchtypes into the show. The first one I was holding back until the full transfer to the PC version, because it'd open up the floodgates of matchtypes, but I might pull the trigger and have like 'mma nights', 'deathmatch nights', or one night tourneys.

The second one, well, I didn't want to overbook gimmicks, but if you want to see gimmicks, we can throw those in a lot more often, yes.
>>
>>36871967
Hey, at least he’s doing something. And passionately too, nothing but outright sincere passion would propel someone to keep at it for so long in a dying community without immediate returns other than one’s self satisfaction.
If you ask me, that’s pretty chad. You can keep complaining about free content not being up to your standards like a loser, I’ll keep enjoying a true man’s work.
>>
>>36872077
You’re right, about me being blunt. I was a bit harsh, and I agree with your other points as well. That’s what makes it so frustrating. His co-host is trash. TRASH.
>>36872168
You missed the entire point and instead decided to be a cock gobbler.
My point is that with his current audience and demand he doesn’t have to do shit in one night. He can plan events and shake things up and it can span over the course of days. He also doesn’t sound excited when he’s commenting and his partner is utter garbage. I say this because I think it can be more than what it is. Stop being a fag. A one man echo chamber is beneath him and you.
>>
>>36872257
The thing is, my days are pretty limited(with work shifts and the like) so I'd only have two days to do it, max, and the second day would probably just shuffle around.

I also went with a specific time frame for consistency's sake.
>>
>>36872148
>There was a proposed plan to have a special event every 3 months as well as funnel in some of Fire Pro World's other matchtypes into the show
That sounds cool. Like I said I wouldn't mind if you change your formula from time to time and I understand you're pretty time limited when it comes to working on the show so thanks for sticking to it for so long. I'm fine with whatever you decide to do (apart from canceling the show) -I wasn't the Anon complaining.

>if you want to see gimmicks, we can throw those in a lot more often, yes
What are those?
>>
>>36872721
Gimmick matches, specialty matches.
>>
4/17 - "Golden Ticket Qualifier Part 3"
Princess Luna vs Gilda
Golden Ticket Qualifier: Tempest Shadow vs Octavia Melody
Golden Ticket Qualifier: Lightning Dust vs Princess Celestia
Twilight Sparkle vs Starlight Glimmer
Trixie Lulamoon vs Sunset Shimmer
Rainbow Dash vs Ember
#1 Contender to Best Ship Titles: Sonata Dusk and Aria Blaze vs Berry Punch and Derpy Hooves
Honorary Alicorn Title #1 Contendership: Applejack vs Princess Cadence
>>
>>36876186
>Princess Luna vs Gilda
Gilda
>Tempest Shadow vs Octavia Melody
Tempest
>Lightning Dust vs Princess Celestia
Celestia
>Twilight Sparkle vs Starlight Glimmer
Starlight
>Trixie Lulamoon vs Sunset Shimmer
Trixie
>Rainbow Dash vs Ember
Ember
>Sonata Dusk and Aria Blaze vs Berry Punch and Derpy Hooves
Berry Punch and Derpy Hooves
>Applejack vs Princess Cadence
Cadence
>>
>>36876186
Luna
Tempest
Celestia
Twilight
Trixie
Ember
Berry and Derpy
Cadence
>>
We're live on twitch tv equestrianwrestlingent Show is less than 10 minutes away.

Princess Luna vs Gilda
Golden Ticket Qualifier: Tempest Shadow vs Octavia Melody
Golden Ticket Qualifier: Lightning Dust vs Princess Celestia
Twilight Sparkle vs Starlight Glimmer
Trixie Lulamoon vs Sunset Shimmer
Rainbow Dash vs Ember
#1 Contender to Best Ship Titles: Sonata Dusk and Aria Blaze vs Berry Punch and Derpy Hooves
Honorary Alicorn Title #1 Contendership: Applejack vs Princess Cadence
>>
>>36878458
time for pain
>>
Gilda defeats Princess Luna in 12:37 with a Critical Accolade. Princess Luna will be okay to wrestle next week.
Golden Ticket Qualifier: Octavia Melody defeats Tempest Shadow in 12:12 with the Regal Stretch.
Golden Ticket Qualifier: Princess Celestia defeats Lightning Dust in 14:16 with the Single Leg Crab. Sonata came out and stood on the ramp.
Starlight Glimmer defeats Twilight Sparkle in 9:09 with a Spear.
2 Out of 3 Falls(No Rope Breaks, No Time Limit) - Trixie Lulamoon defeats Sunset Shimmer 2-0. 1st fall(Trixie defeats Sunset in 11:06 with a flash pin), 2nd fall(Trixie defeats Sunset in 2:58 with an Asai DDT.)
Barbed Wire Deathmatch - Rainbow Dash defeats Ember in 8:02 with the Go To Sleep.
#1 Contender to Best Ship Titles: Sonata Dusk and Aria Blaze defeat Berry Punch and Derpy Hooves in 12:06 via Countout as Berry Punch got counted out.
Honorary Alicorn Title #1 Contendership: Applejack defeats Princess Cadence in 18:19 via KO by a Critical Ankle Lock. Princess Cadence will be ready to wrestle next week.
>>
Princess Applejack thread crossover
>>
>>36884384
>>
Muta Halitosis bump.
>>
Working on the card.
>>
>>36878923
2/8, wow
>>
4/24 'The Golden Ticket PPV'
Golden Ticket: Octavia Melody vs Princess Celestia vs Fluttershy vs Adagio Dazzle vs Treehugger vs Chrysalis
Gilda vs Minuette
Princess Candence vs Tempest Shadow
Vinyl Scratch vs Lightning Dust
Best Ship Titles: Lyra Heartstrings and Bon Bon(C) vs Sonata Dusk and Aria Blaze
Honorary Alicorn Title: Starlight Glimmer(C) vs Applejack
Best Waifu Title: Strawberry Sunrise(C) vs Moondancer
>>
>>36906491
Adagio
Minuette
Tempest
Vinyl
Spitfire
Sonata/Blaze
Applejack
Moondancer
>>
>>36906491
>Octavia Melody vs Princess Celestia vs Fluttershy vs Adagio Dazzle vs Treehugger vs Chrysalis
Chrysalis
>Gilda vs Minuette
Minuette
>Princess Cadence vs Tempest Shadow
Cadence
>Vinyl Scratch vs Lightning Dust
Vinyl
>Trixie Lulamoon vs Spitfire
Trixie
>Lyra Heartstrings and Bon Bon(C) vs Sonata Dusk and Aria Blaze
Lyra and Bon Bon
>Starlight Glimmer(C) vs Applejack
Applejack
>Strawberry Sunrise(C) vs Moondancer
Strawberry
>>
I'm going to be pretty subpar on commentary today, got my second shot yesterday and I'm feeling... inconsistent.
>>
>>36908735
oof hope you have a quick recovery
>>
Live with preshow, actual show in an hour.

4/24 'The Golden Ticket PPV'
Golden Ticket: Octavia Melody vs Princess Celestia vs Fluttershy vs Adagio Dazzle vs Treehugger vs Chrysalis
Gilda vs Minuette
Princess Candence vs Tempest Shadow
Vinyl Scratch vs Lightning Dust
Best Ship Titles: Lyra Heartstrings and Bon Bon(C) vs Sonata Dusk and Aria Blaze
Honorary Alicorn Title: Starlight Glimmer(C) vs Applejack
Best Waifu Title: Strawberry Sunrise(C) vs Moondancer
>>
>>36908992
an hour, I'm an idiot, I meant 15 minutes.
>>
Results:
Golden Ticket: Octavia Melody defeats Princess Celestia, Fluttershy, Adagio Dazzle, Treehugger, Chrysalis in 14:29, tapping out Treehugger with a Critical Regal Stretch. Treehugger has suffered a bigtime injury and is out 8 months.
Minuette defeats Gilda in 18:13 with the Mandible Claw.
Tempest Shadow defeats Princess Cadence in 12:40 with the Running Powerslam.
Lightning Dust defeats Vinyl Scratch in 13:03 with a thrust kick to the back of the head.
Spitfire defeats Trixie Lulamoon in 15:16 with a Deadlift German Suplex.
Best Ship Titles: Sonata Dusk and Aria Blaze defeat Lyra Heartstrings and Bon Bon(C) in 21:17 after Sonata pinned Bon Bon with a Diving Crossbody.
Honorary Alicorn Title: Starlight Glimmer(C) defeats Applejack in 14:49 with a Spear.
Best Waifu Title: Strawberry Sunrise(C) defeats Moondancer in 13:54 with a Torture Rack Neckbreaker.
>>
>>36908735
Lmao just today?
You’re always subpar on commentary my dude
>>
>>36909314
Gotta be honest, I know you want to see something better with all this, but I'm not prepared in amount of time and competence to give you what you want in quality at this moment in time.

I apologize.
>>
>>36914614
>>
>>36918612
>>
>>36919588
>>
>all this bump
KWAB
Also, there's a new pro wrestling manager game on the market, called Pro Wrestling Sim.
Its own original universe is pretty barrbones atm, but maybe you can jump on that and later on be immortalized like how early TEW used to be.
Like, make a thinly veiled Glow parody but with thinly veiled MLP parody charavters, that could work.
>>
>>36927548
pic rel.
https://store.steampowered.com/app/1157700/Pro_Wrestling_Sim/
I just got here so I don't know much, but why Fire Pro instead of an old ass WWE game with GM mode or even a simulator like TEW?
>>
>>36927604
TEW isn't really super fun to watch at all for a streaming format.

And there's not enough slots on older WWE games, and when they have enough slots, the AI is stupid.
>>
>>36927658
Oh you stream, then yeah, I guess that fits.
Good luck on the streams. It is fucking niche, man so yeah, just do what you think its fun.
>>
>>36927604
could be cool for stories
>>
>>36928710
We'll be more open to stories when we switch to the PC version where we can trigger character-specific run-ins and actual promos.

>>36927714
Yeah, I still do it because I do really enjoy Fire Pro and pones.
>>
Could the Dazzlings invoke the Freebirds Rule, where any two of them can defend the belts?
>>
>>36930555
Not sure that would make it easier
>>
Bump.
>>
>>36936389
>>
>>36930555
That's the probable plan, if Adagio's not busy doing anything during those title matches.

This will be the last show I'll be able to do on Sunday, and the show happens to fall on my Birthday, so here's the card:

5/2 "Champion vs Champion Special Match"
Sunset Shimmer vs Silverstream
Princess Luna vs Ember
Limestone Pie vs Vinyl Scratch
Lightning Dust vs Countess Coloratura
Rainbow Dash/Twilight Sparkle/Applejack vs Adagio Dazzle/Sonata Dusk/Aria Blaze
Octavia Melody vs Fluttershy
Spitfire vs Tempest Shadow
Non-Title: Strawberry Sunrise vs Starlight Glimmer
>>
whoa real shit? happy birthday
>>
>>36939140
Thank you.

In other news.

Don't be surprised if the show is pushed back an hour or two because of today.

It's looking like a probable thing right now, but we'll see.
>>
>>36938967
silverstream
ember
vinyl scratch
lightning dust
dazzlings
octavia melody
spitfire
strawberry sunrise
>>

It be that time again.
Sunset Shimmer vs Silverstream
Princess Luna vs Ember
Limestone Pie vs Vinyl Scratch
Lightning Dust vs Countess Coloratura
Rainbow Dash/Twilight Sparkle/Applejack vs Adagio Dazzle/Sonata Dusk/Aria Blaze
Octavia Melody vs Fluttershy
Spitfire vs Tempest Shadow
Non-Title: Strawberry Sunrise vs Starlight Glimmer
>>
>>36938967
Happy birthday!
I’m guessing...
Shimmy
Luna
Limestone
Coloratura
Adagio/Sonata/Aria
Fluttershy
Spitfire
Glimmy
>>
>>36938967
>Sunset Shimmer vs Silverstream
Sunset
>Princess Luna vs Ember
Ember
>Limestone Pie vs Vinyl Scratch
Vinyl
>Lightning Dust vs Countess Coloratura
Lightning Dust
>Rainbow Dash/Twilight Sparkle/Applejack vs Adagio Dazzle/Sonata Dusk/Aria Blaze
Adagio Dazzle/Sonata Dusk/Aria Blaze
>Octavia Melody vs Fluttershy
Fluttershy
>Spitfire vs Tempest Shadow
Tempest
>Strawberry Sunrise vs Starlight Glimmer
Strawberry
>>
Silverstream defeats Sunset Shimmer in 9:54 with a Hammerlock DDT.
Princess Luna defeats Ember in 11:28 with a Last Ride Powerbomb.
Limestone Pie defeats Vinyl Scratch in 10:47 with a Dirty Deeds DDT.
Lightning Dust defeats Countess Coloratura in 12:39 with an Emerald Flowsion. Octavia came out to Mock Countess.
Rainbow Dash/Twilight Sparkle/Applejack defeat Adagio Dazzle/Sonata Dusk/Aria Blaze in 15:57 after Dash pinned Adagio. Limestone came out to attack the Sirens during the match.
Fluttershy defeats Octavia Melody in 18:51 with an Armbar!
Tempest Shadow defeats Spitfire in 14:28 with a running powerslam.
Non-Title: Strawberry Sunrise defeats Starlight Glimmer in 19:39 after a headscissors pin.
>>
>>36938967
Happy Birthday!
>>
>>36942732
how did strawberry manage to rise to power like this
>>
>>36944345
Thank you.

>>36945434
Golden Ticket insta-title shot.
>>
>>36945434
The underdog always makes it

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.