[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/mlp/ - Pony

[Advertise on 4chan]

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 1961644.png (1.95 MB, 3778x2501)
1.95 MB
1.95 MB PNG
Love All Around Edition

All Dazzling lovers are welcome. It doesn't matter if you're an Adagio, Aria or Sonatafag, let's all join in one place. Post anything of the Dazzlings: drawings, discussions, stories, fetishes, re-edits, gifs, re-made songs (written or, if you had the guts to, sung), anything you like. Come here and show that you're under their spell!

Archives (green, thread, plus downloads): https://dazzlefan.club/

Guides for Aspiring Writers:
https://ponepaste.org/1661
https://ponepaste.org/1659
https://ponepaste.org/1658

Art Compilation:
https://www.dropbox.com/sh/2cryg0c1bk3v92s/AABPY1McXUInkwm3xrO5116ca?dl=0

Steam group:
http://steamcommunity.com/groups/PraisetheSirens

Old Shattered Gem:
>>36505499
https://desuarchive.org/mlp/thread/36505499/
>>
File: 1024998.png (1.47 MB, 2400x1732)
1.47 MB
1.47 MB PNG
>>
File: 1655762.jpg (673 KB, 4000x3400)
673 KB
673 KB JPG
>>
File: 1843380.jpg (143 KB, 873x480)
143 KB
143 KB JPG
>>
The heart needs Dazzle.
>>
File: 924344.jpg (232 KB, 1320x1800)
232 KB
232 KB JPG
>>36543465
>>
File: 1942195.png (445 KB, 1000x1000)
445 KB
445 KB PNG
>>36543481
>>
File: 1617165.png (386 KB, 1200x1500)
386 KB
386 KB PNG
>>36543497
>>
>Adaigo will never Dutch Oven you
>>
>>36543505
Why must it be so, this cruel world.
>>
File: 1585960321093.png (826 KB, 1290x1490)
826 KB
826 KB PNG
>>36543497
She's so damn beautiful.
>>
>>36543481
>>36543497
>>36543503
The heart is full and freed to burst.
>>
File: 1483921843519.png (329 KB, 1000x1000)
329 KB
329 KB PNG
It's awesome how even a year later I can still think about them/her and get heart butterflies.
She may not be the most well rounded character or whatever, but I don't give a damn.
>>
Have you heard of the Siren’s Song? It’s not a ship many have heard of. Even fewer have seen it. It only comes once a year when summer turns to fall. When the moon Disappears in the night sky and fog rolls across the docks. You’ll never hear it but you will see it as a slowly pulls into port.Do you ever wonder why the last slot on the marina is always empty? That’s why. It’s HIS spot. Captain Anon Y Mous, the ‘man’ that controls that magnificent galleon. The only ship to tangle with the Flying Dutchman and win. His cannons are said to contain the souls of those damned enough to ever earn his ire. His sails, made from the very scales of the sea creatures that following in his wake. The hull, solid mahogany. Capt.Mous Almost never leaves the ship. Instead he sends his ‘Sirens’ to conduct their business. Do you have a seen a female pirate as beautiful as they? Doubtful, their beauty have driven men better than you boy to throw themselves into the harbor as That terrible galleon leaves port. For they cannot live once they seen those women’s faces. And I haven’t even begun to talk about the goods they sell. Food thought to be out of season would arrive fresh as if they were just picked from the vine. Drink that taste as if it just tripped from the teats of God. And the jewels, oh the jewels. Wives of even the most dignified men would act as common whores just to have even the most meager of trinkets from that galleon’s hold. But one thing you must never do is touch his Sirens. There’s only one time I ever saw that man step off his ship. And as the ship left that night only devastation was left in its wake. He and he alone sacked the entire port using weapons and skill that only the devil himself could’ve granted. All as his sirens watched from the galleon with smiles wider than humanly possible. So Lad, if you ever see that galleon in port its best you go right back where you came from
>>
File: 1612424767620.png (705 KB, 1191x1126)
705 KB
705 KB PNG
それは、わかるかな?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ADbhAF78DZ8
>>
>>36543557
Yep. She is
>>
>>36543832
I want to spoil and pamper Aria.
Or well, I'd spoil and pamper all three, but especially the grump.
>Run her baths with bath bombs, lavender candles, epsom salt, a cup of hot peppermint tea on the side of the tub, and a book she's been wanting to read
>Greet her each morning with her favorite breakfast, plus a handwritten card telling her I love her
>Surprise her by buying and setting her room up with blackout curtains and diffusers
>Take her out every night to whatever restaurant or bar and grill she wants to go to
>Get her bed the softest coziest bedding I can find and snuggle with her in them every night
I will make that grump feel loved, damn it.
>>
>>36543497
>nice cock bro
>>
>>36543614
I wanna play for her a million twinkly riffs with corny lyrics on my guitar about how much i love her, just to see this face right here
>>
>>36543955
>"What... Since when did you play guitar?"
>You give her a cheshire grin, fingers dancing along the neck of the guitar as you strum out an E chord,
"Since I met you."
>Her eyes widen a little and a smile tugs at the corners of her lips, betraying the dismissive tone of her voice: "O-oh. Well that's cool I guess."
>You begin in earnest, fingers rhythmically making shapes on the neck with the finnese and precision forged by countless hours of practice
"Aria, Aria, diamond of my eye - will of steel, streaks of teal;
Aria, Aria, love of my life - soul of fire, my desire;
Aria, Aria, heart of gold - passions untold, never cold;
Aria, Aria, strong and bold - warriors heart, poet's smart;
Aria, Aria, without you I am torn apart."
>You finish with a solo that breaks one of the strings.
>Panting you look at her and see she is standing in awe, blushing madly and mouth hanging open.
>"That was... So damn lame."
>She starts laughing, closing the gap between the two of you and grabbing the guitar from your arms and placing it on the floor in one smooth motion, ending with her pulling you into her arms.
I cringed when rereading this.
>>
File: En-Y4oxXIAE0hIo.jpg (167 KB, 1920x1080)
167 KB
167 KB JPG
>I guess this place isn't so bad...
>He's only a phone call away.
>>
File: 1602128868817.jpg (1 MB, 2392x2064)
1 MB
1 MB JPG
Since Valentine's is coming up it makes me wonder: What would be their idea of what romance is or, what would be romantic to them?
>>
File: 1613149258742-8.png (727 KB, 1116x1468)
727 KB
727 KB PNG
>"You, human. Give me ten bucks and you can have my bitch for ten minutes. She won't remember a thing. I know you want to. You don't have a mating season."
>Adagio continues to make money by fogging Sunset's mind and renting her body to strangers for a while
>One day Sunset is dizzy and throws up at school
>Her friends take her to the nurse
>The students are excited at the prospect of the school shutting down due to COVID
>Nurse Redheart examines Sunset
>"She's pregnant" she tells Principal Celestia
>The girls gasp
>Sunset despairs
>"What?! No no no no....How could this happen? I haven't had sex!"
>Pinkie, who has a religious background, speaks out
>"Praise the Lord and His miracles!"
>Everyone stares at her
>Principal Celestia asks everyone present to keep the pregnancy a secret and let Sunset decide for herself what she'll do
>But the Dazzlings know what's up
>One day when the Humane 7 aren't around during lunch break, the Dazzlings begin to gossip aloud about Sunset
>"Good luck finding the father. It could be anyone. Hahahaha!"
>>
File: 1943632.jpg (533 KB, 3745x2106)
533 KB
533 KB JPG
>>
File: Spoiler Image (763 KB, 800x1132)
763 KB
763 KB JPG
>>36543505
Its like you know exactly what I've always wanted.
>>
>>36544456
don't do dazzlefrens like that
>>
File: 1610411709514.png (138 KB, 1000x1000)
138 KB
138 KB PNG
>>
File: gn_sonata.png (233 KB, 1316x842)
233 KB
233 KB PNG
sonata is tired
tell her goodnight
>>
>>36545098
Goodnight Sonata.
>>
>>36545098
shit i wrote the wrong date
ah well fukkit
>>
>>36543402
sleepy thread
>>
>>36545411
Sleeping under the covers with Adagio. Those sleep inducing farts are no joke
>>
>>
>>36543505
Makes a 180 turn and walk away.
>>
File: file.png (489 KB, 1280x619)
489 KB
489 KB PNG
Vidya dazzlings for thread number 360
>>
>>36545800
What game would you play with them?
>>
>>36545800
What are they playing?
>>
>>36545811
>>36545812
Mario party
>>
>>36545812
Mariokart?
>>
>>36545812

Custer`s Revenge.
>>
>>36545811
Terraria

That was the last game I did a full playthrough with my friend with, first time I genuinely enjoyed vidya in a long time. Mods add the extra spice we all need
>>
>>36545800
She looks so cute when she's having fun with her sisters.
>>
>>36545812
Cel Damage
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=JKJh_f5SW2w
>>
>>36545814
They're the only group who would smile that earnestly while playing Mario Party.
>>
>>36545882
What if they played League of Legends
>>
File: 1608061868662.jpg (156 KB, 849x1200)
156 KB
156 KB JPG
Which Dazzling would be the best for marriage?
I feel like with Adagio she'd be the best financially, but other than that it'd be a weird relationship. it wouldn't be an actual partnership in the strictest sense of the word but rather her of course 'taking the lead'. She'd have some high standards and expectations of you and would expect you to follow when she makes a decision. Now of course this isn't set in stone, she'd listen(mostly) if you had a sound reason for not thinking one of her course of actions is a good one, but generally disobeying the poof is a bad idea and leads to sleeping on the couch. Emotionally she'd be your rock. Rarely if ever will she feel the need to lean on you for a change.
With Aria I think it'd be more of what would be expected of a marriage/relationship - a partnership. Both of you would make decisions together, or when one makes a decision the other would be free to pitch in and add to it. She'd still be just as stubborn as Adagio in some cases, especially when she has her heart set on something, but it wouldn't be as hard to move her. Emotionally, the two of you would support each other frequently rather than it being one-sided as with Adagio. There may be times when Aria requires emotional support though more than you need it from her. Aria is an emotional character/person.
As for Sonata... I really don't fucking know to be honest. I just know it'd probably be either very silly and fun with her as a life-partner, or very scary and fraught with turmoil and hardship, much like dating in real life.
>>
>>36545893
With controllers? Is it on console? Never played it myself but it seems like the kind of game you’d want a keyboard for.
>>
>>36545924
>Both of you would make decisions together, or when one makes a decision the other would be free to pitch in and add to it
This sounds nothing like Aria. She’d also want to lead, just like Adagio. Only she probably wouldn’t really have any good idea of how to go about it most often. And would likely argue most things with you even when she has no solution to offer. You’d have to be strong like Adagio to reign her in or she’ll walk all over you.
And conversely to Adagio. Sonata might be more like taking care of child.
Imagine raising your wife alongside your three children. Kinda cute, but also kinda hell-ish sounding.
>>
File: 1590448907895.jpg (115 KB, 1150x1000)
115 KB
115 KB JPG
>>36545956
>This sounds nothing like Aria. She'd also want to lead.
Are you saying this because of the line everyone says implies she wants to lead? Because I always took that as her wanting to lead the song instead of playing backup vocals. It just made more sense. If it wasn't that then wouldn't a power struggle have been hinted at more instead of just having a single one-off line of dialogue?
>>
>>36545961
I meant specifically in a relationship.
>>
I wanna sing sea-shanties with the dazzlings
>>
File: 1600877126852.png (931 KB, 2480x1247)
931 KB
931 KB PNG
are the glory days of dzg long past?
i feel like i've missed a lot
>>
File: 1751914.png (679 KB, 1000x1000)
679 KB
679 KB PNG
>>36545961
>Because I always took that as her wanting to lead the song instead of playing backup vocals
Hey, so did I. I think you might be the only person other than myself who I've seen express that opinion. Are you the one I convinced of this a while back ago?
I do believe Aria would leave most of the decision making up to you ultimately, much like she does with Adagio. Though maybe that just depends on how dependable you are. Since she's been paired with Adagio it's hard to tell how she might act otherwise, though we can sort of get some clues when looking at how she behaves with Sonata. But like >>36545956 she would probably fight you all the way despite not really knowing better most of the time, it's her nature. You would need to be pretty tough to get her to argue her and get her to listen, and patient enough to explain things to her frequently. She, like Sonata, would probably require the majority of the support from you. I don't see much of a case for her being very emotionally supportive just from observing her interactions with the other two, despite possibly being the most emotionally sensitive, but maybe after losing the gems she'd grow more sympathetic.
>>36545956
>Imagine raising your wife alongside your three children. Kinda cute, but also kinda hell-ish sounding
That does sound scary. But adorable. Also pretty realistic. At least they might be good at keeping each other entertained.
>>36545924
I also do believe Adagio would be very independent and desire to lead. But, depending on the type of person you are and if you can make good arguments and show reasonable independence yourself, she might be more willing to listen. We only see her deal with Aria and Sonata, among who she understandably determines to takes the lead role.
>Emotionally she'd be your rock. Rarely if ever will she feel the need to lean on you for a change.
I adore her strength and her ambition. But I would live my whole life for these rare moments where I could support her.
>>
>>36543402
Is the anon writing the Aria sock story going to continue?
>>
>>36546136
I think I do remember talking to someone about the line now that I think of it. You may be right.
Anywho, I have a kind of different interpretation as far as her being supportive goes than most. In hindsight - maybe it would depend entirely on if she could understand where you are coming from with the thing you need support in. Something she understands and has struggled with herself that she can provide insight on and empathy. Just a thought.
>>
>>36546058
The “glory days” of this entire board/franchise are long past. You shouldn’t worry so much about that kind of stuff though. Can’t go back, can only try to create what you want to see.
>>
>>36546136
I have to wonder if I would be strong enough to handle the grump, or if she'd just end up walking all over me. It'd be worthwhile fight though.
>>
>>36546174
>I think I do remember talking to someone about the line now that I think of it. You may be right.
That's cool to hear. I just remember saying pretty much the same thing about her leading in the song during a conversation with someone a while back ago, and they appeared quite intrigued and convinced.
>>
>>36546450
Anyway
>I have a kind of different interpretation as far as her being supportive goes than most
I also have some more abstract personal musings on the subject. All I'm saying is that given the observable behavior she would appear more combative than supportive initially, in a traditional sense at least. She does not outwardly appear to take much into consideration in these regards until sufficiently convinced.
She does however ultimately fall into a supporting role, and appears quite competent when resolved in as much, so that could possibly show signs. Whether that's just because of Adagio and/or how she well she understand her and Sonata, interesting to think about. It could just be how she makes her supportive presence known through slight opposition, do to a more pessimistic and cautious nature, rather than just falling in line immediately. A confusing concept I'm sure, but Aria could be considered a confusing individual, at least in my eyes, so not one I see as entirely unreasonable to consider. And one I find pretty interesting to think about.
>maybe it would depend entirely on if she could understand where you are coming from with the thing you need support in. Something she understands and has struggled with herself that she can provide insight on and empathy. Just a thought.
Situationally you would think there would be no others she could understand more than her own sisters, considering how much they share. I suppose you meant more from a mental angle though, someone similar in mindset. Could be that she doesn't understand and as such acts out on a more emotional basis. Or perhaps it's because she does understand that she behaves the way she does. They're a tough group of strange creatures who are possibly only recently experiencing more human thoughts and emotions, so maybe their interactions are more naturally callous. Or maybe Aria just feels comfortable enough in her sisters presence to be able to act in such a way. A nice thought.
>>
File: 1605873612773.jpg (555 KB, 1280x1737)
555 KB
555 KB JPG
>>36546457
There's tons more I could talk about but I'm not gonna carry on more than this for now.
Psychology is a headache. Especially applying it here, as much as it interests me in this case.
>>
File: 1212598.jpg (590 KB, 1150x900)
590 KB
590 KB JPG
>>36546291
An arduous task for only the toughest. But truly a reward worth the effort.
>>
The Dazzlings are perfect villains. They are strong, cool, and cute.
I think Rainbow Rocks' popularity owe them.
>>
>>36545800
Multiplayer gaming, competitive or otherwise, is fun and cute. But I’d love to see them playing a single player game together. Like an rpg or something. Experiencing a story together and talking about it. Or maybe a hard platformer or action game. Passing the controller around between them. Having to trade when one dies and learning by watching each other play.
Used to do these with my siblings and friends.
>>
>>36543761
Beautiful! I can actually imagine Anon stepping out as this grizzled, brutish, stone of a man in tattered overcoats, some too big or small for him. A massive, unkempt beard of greying black on his face...
>>
>>36541355
True!
>>
>>36545098
Cute. For some reason it makes me think she’s sleeping on a grave though.
>>
>>36543761
Attend the tale of Anon Y mous.
His skin was green and his eye was odd
He bargained the souls of gentlemen
Who never thereafter were heard of again
He trod a path that few could vouch.
Did Anon Y Mous
The demon captain of Siren Song
He kept a ship in Pony Town
A fancy galleon of good renown
And what if none of client’s souls were bought.
They were sent to their maker with little thought
By Anon
By Anon Y Mous.
The demon captain of Siren’s Song
Swing your rapier, Anon
Hold it to the skies
Freely flows the blood of those who moralize
His needs were few, his room was bare
A large bed and a fancy chair
A mug of dew and a meager crop
On a table, a feast, with drink of slop
For neatness he deserved applause
Did Anon Y Mous
Inconspicuous, Anon was
Quick and quiet and clean, he was
Back of his smile, under his word
Anon heard music that nobody heard
Anon pondered and Anon planned
Like a perfect machine, he planned
Anon was smooth, Anon was subtle
Anon would blink, and rats would scuttle
Anon, Anon, Anon, Anon
Anon
Attend the tale of Anon Y Mous
He served dark and vengeful gods
What happened then, well, that's the play
And he wouldn't want us to give it away
Not Anon
Not Anon Y Mous
>>
File: 2253971.png (330 KB, 2200x1900)
330 KB
330 KB PNG
>>
>>36546136
>But, depending on the type of person you are and if you can make good arguments and show reasonable independence yourself, she might be more willing to listen.
I agree. I like to imiagine that provided you make good arguements, a valid point or dare I say a better suggestion every once in a while, she may take you more seriously. Up to the point where whenever she comes up with something, she'd check up with you first, let her hear your thoughts also. You could be maybe somewhat of a consigliere or at best treat you as an equal "partner in crime" but still that strong rock when she needs to let it out. That's how I imagine.
>>
>>36545927
Good for you. It's like an abusive relationship.
>>
File: 804019.png (573 KB, 3992x3308)
573 KB
573 KB PNG
>>
>>36547739
aw
dagi loves her sister
>>
File: EuE8yr7XIAQI2Uc.jpg (105 KB, 1205x1041)
105 KB
105 KB JPG
>Sonata watches you go to the bathroom
>>
>>36546497
I think a lot could be owed to them.
Rainbow Rocks was the peak of the series to me. No other moment in MLP/EG has that amazing fucking feeling that the Battle of the Bands finale gave me. It's such a perfect climatic ending to a movie. It's a shame that Rainbow Rocks was an 8 while the rest of EG was jumping around between a 2 and a 6. If they could have kept that level of quality consistent throughout EG it very well may have been better than MLP. The potential that EG had was unparalleled. It could have been the western magic girls, but due to mismanagement and foggy vision plus identity issues it petered out.
>>
>>36547747
Uh, alright...thanks, I guess.
>>
File: 895831.png (118 KB, 510x459)
118 KB
118 KB PNG
>>36547747
>>36547865
>Be Anon
>Go to bathroom
>Sit on toilet
>Half-way through bathroom adventure, Sonata crawls up to the door and starts sliding her fingers under the door like a cat, pawing around
>You hear her chortling to herself while she does it,
>"Silly games!"
>>
File: 1604459682497.jpg (323 KB, 800x560)
323 KB
323 KB JPG
>"Ugh... Dagon's Abyss... I feel so awful."
"I know, Dagi. Just try to relax."
>To say Adagio was sick would be an understatement.
>The Matriarch Siren's skin had changed to a rather unnatural pallor of her normal golden-hued color, her skin clammy with beads of sweat trailing down her face, and on a more strange note - her poof, normally so vibrant and floofy, had deflated somewhat, as though it too was feeling ill.
>Clad in her royal purple robe, she sat up in her bed watching you as you place the piping hot bowl of vegetable soup on the nightstand, along with a glass of sparkling ice-cold sprite.
"Try to eat this when it cools down, alright?"
>She rolls her eyes at you, probably displeased about being told what to do, but holds a small smile on her face.
>"Aw. Look at you, concerned."
>Normally Adagio's mocking didn't really get under your skin, but in spite of yourself you feel a small tinge of anger.
"Well yeah, no shit I am concerned. You hardly ever get sick. Usually it's Sonata that gets sick, what with her running around licking Anonymous' door knob to mess with him or whatever..."
>Your small tangent trails off when your eyes widen upon realization of what you just said.
>Queen Bitch is giving you a wide grin.
>"Aria Blaze, did you just admit out loud you are concerned for me? My, my. Anonymous really is having an effect on you, isn't he?"
>Scowling, you feel your cheeks growing warm.
"S-Shut up."
>Adagio chuckles, grabbing the bowl of soup from the nightstand and bringing a spoonful to her mouth.
>Swallowing it, she hums her approval.
>"Very good. Exceptional in fact."
"Hn. Whatever."
>Frowning, she cocks her head.
>"Aria please. I was only sort of joking."
"Sort of?"
>"Well... It is true, is it not? He has had an effect. You seem... calmer. More happier. More attentive. I can't even remember when you and Sonata last fought."
>Shrugging, you turn to leave.
"Yeah well... Maybe I am happier."
>You sneeze.
"... God damn you."
>>
>>36547983
just a short one-shot with a little aria-adagio interaction that i got inspired to write from all the character discussion here as of late.
>>
>>36547983
>>36547986
Pretty cute. Caring Dazzle sisters are great.
>>
>>36547739
this one relaxes my nerves and helps me sleep too
>>
What are their lifestyle?
>>
>>36548670
Vagabonds.
They travel around a lot.
>>
>>36547141
> Capt Anon Y. Mous? I may know him I may not.

*You drop a heavy sack of gold at her feet*

> Ahhhhh yesss THAT grumpy sod. Yea unlike what you’ll hear around THIS sorry port. The captain and his good ship Sirens Song comes around at least a few times a year. That’s why his spot’s always empty. Once few years back the Siren’s Song pull into port and Princess Luna’s royal warship was in his spot. Next morning the Royal ship was split in half. One piece port and the other starboard. But anyways, I seen the ship dock at Port Ponyville then go on to Cape Cantorlot. Then out to sea until it loops back here. If you want on that ship you’re going to have to find someone that could keep up with him. Siren’s Song move like a fish through water. Captain dash of the Sonic Rainboom be your best shot. I could point you to her for a little more.

* You drop a smaller yet substantial second sack of gold at her feet*

> Good,I’ll mark it on your map. Careful though, she’s got a crusty cunt!
>>
>>36543402
Post some ideas for a Valentine's story.
Current idea is: Aria and Sonata try to help Anon have the perfect date With Adagio, or Adagio and Sonata try to help Anon have the perfect date with Aria.
>>
>>36547747
>>36547865
She’s just trying to make sure you don’t fall in.
>>
>>36549187
Adagio and Aria try to help Anon have the perfect date with Sonata?
>>
>>36549832
>>36549187
We might aswell all chip in and make for all 3 scenarios at this point
>>
>>36549820
with that expression? feels like shes there to push you in.
>>
>>36549832
Each one spends the day trying to set Anon up with the other. Get some sweet little moments for each of them.
>>
>>36550555
Meant for
>>36549904
>>
File: 1506322660934.jpg (965 KB, 2069x1716)
965 KB
965 KB JPG
>tfw deep freeze happening outside so stuck indoors for 6 days with nothing to do
>nothing planned for valentine
>thread slower than normal
>feeling shittier than usual
at least i still have dazzles
>>
>>36550853
draw
>>
>>36551043
what
>>
>>36551097
>*p-hh* *p-hh* *p-hh*
>"I love the the smell of cordite. You know, that sulphury smell?"
>>
>>36551097
i dunno, a smiling Aria or something. a valentines day Aria.
>>36543481
>>36543503
we need an Aria making a heart sign like these two.
>>
https://i.imgur.com/oLXongU.jpg
Enjoy
>>
>>
>>
Would Adagio hold me
>>
>>36551526
fuck no lol
>>
File: Anon + Dagi 6.png (275 KB, 965x938)
275 KB
275 KB PNG
>>36551526
No, but she will sit on your lap whenever she wants to.
>>
:3c
>>
>>36551760
smol poof.
>>
File: 1610939271576.png (900 KB, 1800x1800)
900 KB
900 KB PNG
>>36551526
Dagi is for being held, not to hold others.
>>
File: 1583156788585.png (209 KB, 1371x1155)
209 KB
209 KB PNG
>>36551760
>Adagio
>>
>>36551759
>>36551760
>>36551830
Dagi is for petting and adoring. If you’re lucky you may touch the poof.
>>36551836
Don’t be jealous. Sonata is cute too.
>>
File: 1105801.jpg (1.5 MB, 2550x3300)
1.5 MB
1.5 MB JPG
>>36551928
Only the boldest of the bold can sniff the poof. It's a high risk/high reward experience.
>>
File: 1174280.gif (548 KB, 595x540)
548 KB
548 KB GIF
>>36547747
>>36547886
>>
File: Dagi 54.jpg (303 KB, 761x900)
303 KB
303 KB JPG
>>36551973
They should take caution, lest they find themselves lost in the poof, with no hope of ever escaping.
>>
File: 1595325.png (1.24 MB, 900x1286)
1.24 MB
1.24 MB PNG
>>
File: 81d.png (142 KB, 500x320)
142 KB
142 KB PNG
Poor thing.
>>
File: 2411800.jpg (187 KB, 1280x1403)
187 KB
187 KB JPG
>>36552741
Cutie sandwich.
>>
>>36552212
>not wanting to die blissfully, lost in your waifu's massive mane of copper locks.
>>
>>36552993
It almost feels wrong seeing Aria be so sweet and tender.
>>
File: 1600518759834.gif (1.01 MB, 640x406)
1.01 MB
1.01 MB GIF
>>36551760
its beautiful
>>
File: 1610251522851.png (176 KB, 656x588)
176 KB
176 KB PNG
how are you going to spend valentine's with your dazzle?
>>
>>36553676
Lovin'.
>>
File: EsFVVLnXAAAEUiD.jpg (77 KB, 797x1018)
77 KB
77 KB JPG
>>36551760
dadagio g
>>
File: 81Ong-2+m2L._RI_.jpg (476 KB, 2560x1920)
476 KB
476 KB JPG
would the dazzlings like cowboy bebop?
>>
>>36553676
>>
File: 1592825804242.png (449 KB, 691x714)
449 KB
449 KB PNG
>>36554183
>Adagio wants to give Anon a Valentine's card but is uncharacteristically shy
>Dares Aria to give him one
>Aria doesn't want to so she dares Sonata to give it to him
>Watches Anon's reaction to being told that Sonata didn't like him
>Feels bad but then gets to suckle away a small bit of sadness energy
>Confliction
>>
File: 1605662185404.png (1.22 MB, 1200x1113)
1.22 MB
1.22 MB PNG
>>36551746
:(
why must you hurt me
>>
File: 1606154983934-2.png (2.29 MB, 2240x2240)
2.29 MB
2.29 MB PNG
>>36551526
Yes
>>
>>36554242
Don't eat me, fish mommy!
>>
>>36554253
adagio will sit on your lap and lick your neck, occasionally nibbling on it with her sharp canaries
>>
File: 1594087382965.png (518 KB, 1024x747)
518 KB
518 KB PNG
>>
>>36554406
Pure is love of true sisterhood.
>>
>>36554406
Dazzling familial love makes me feel so warm and fuzzy. Do you think they got closer as a result of the gems breaking?
>>
>>36554298
I want this so bad
>>
>>36554467
If they truly lived countless centuries in an alien world, their bonds must be unbreakable already.
>>
File: 2124369.png (562 KB, 725x1000)
562 KB
562 KB PNG
>>36554298
My fellow Dagi lovers truly know what is best in life.
>>
File: 1357878.png (109 KB, 935x1019)
109 KB
109 KB PNG
>>36554534
I'm a grump lover but I can't not admit the allure of the poof.
>>
>>36554571
Maybe Aria can have some poof too, with a help of powerful magic?
>>
>>36554618

Pooferful Magic.
>>
File: Dagi 33.png (688 KB, 1000x1000)
688 KB
688 KB PNG
>>36554534
Too right.
>>36554618
Has any artist/drawfag actually tried to draw Aria/Sonata with poofy hair?
>>
>>36554725
I'm sure some exists
>>
>>36554725
Milk
>>
>>36554571
That’s a cute grump as well.
>>
It's Valentine's Day. Post censored dazzle titties.
>>
File: Sonata 4c.jpg (1.11 MB, 3840x2160)
1.11 MB
1.11 MB JPG
>>36555834
As you wish.
>>
File: Based.png (15 KB, 848x339)
15 KB
15 KB PNG
>>36555968
Based censored titties poster! You're a good person, Anon.
>>
https://i.imgur.com/TVbcQka.png
Enjoy
>>
File: Spoiler Image (182 KB, 1242x698)
182 KB
182 KB JPG
Pocket siren
This is a request
I demand your cutie names for them
>>
"Aria?"
>"Sup loser?"
"What are you doing here?"
>"What stupid question is that? This is our home."
"No, I meant "here". Don't you go out with your sisters all the time?"
>She groans
>"Not today. Is Hearts and... Valentine's Day. I don't like it."
"Why not? Chocolates, roses, pink drinks..."
>"Ugh, too much sugar. I stick with beer."
"Ok, but if you are here, where are your sisters?"
>"Adagio got a gig, so she is seducing pervs and simps for coins, and Sonata just eats the food they leave."
"And you didn't went? You never turn down candy."
>"Is SIMP candy. They probably jizzed all over the glaze."
"Good point."
>"And what about you? Where's your fuckdate?"
"What fuckdate?"
>"It's February 14. Didn't you catched a girl to bang today?"
"Love isn't just sex."
>"And that kind of mentality makes you a loser."
"Says the girl drinking beer alone on the sofa. You aren't even watching TV."
>"Everything is sappy romance stuff today, even on the internet. I'll just get hammered and lose this day."
"Sounds cheap, but whatever. Can I join?"
>"This is my last bottle."
"I have cans of soda."
>"Wimp."
"Whatever grump, just move your ass and let me sit on the couch. Maybe there's something good on TV."
>"Sure, go ahead. Try to find something, I stopped a long time ago."
>>
>>36556496

>You are Anonymous.
>Today is another February 14th that you spend alone because no girl to date, but with a twist.
>Turns out miss grump fish doesn't have a date either. She hates this holiday.
>Granted. This day is only an excuse for shops to paint their trash pink and overprice it.
>You don't care, you only want the chocolate discounts that will happen tomorrow.
>In the mean time, you are sitting on your couch next to Aria, zapping channels for something interesting.
>No luck so far.
>"Told you it was useless."
"Thelma and Louise was neat at least."
>"Maybe, but you catch it around the end."
"Should've tried a bit harder searching, Aria."
>"Whatever, I already saw it."
"Ok then... pass me a cola."
>"You finished the last can."
"Really? I just drink one."
>"I needed to wash up the booze taste."
"Alright, want to accompany to the store?"
>"Meh, I'm cozy."
"Suit yourself."
>You stand up, and grab your wallet and keys.
>You leave your little apartment, and walk down the road to the corner store.
>A ring comes from your phone. It's Adagio.
"Hello?"
>"Hiiii~~~. Enjoying Valentines anon?"
"Could be better."
>"Good, that means you are in the spirit for some adventuring!"
"What are you getting at, Adagio?"
>"Look. While I love my sister, she is a pain in the ass when she gets drunk. So how about yyou take her on a date for today?"
"You set me up on a date with your sister? But you said-"
>"I know what I said, and I know that I want to sleep without miss purple fatass crying about not having a boyfriend while drunk. Trust me, today makes her very concious about her love life."
"I can't promise I will be able to get her out of the sofa."
>"Try, you overestimated chimp. Your species thrived by trying, you can do that."
"Trying AND succeding. The ones who fuck up are forgotten. What the Hell? I'll do it."
>"Thanks Anonymous, I'll make sure Sonata doesn't eat all the glazed donuts."
"Pass, she can get those. See you soon."
>You hang up, and pay for the beers.
>>
>>36556812

"I'm home."
>"About time, I don't like to nap until I'm drunk."
"Yeah, about that..."
>"Hmm?"
"Is this all you want to do? I mean, the day will pass faster if you do something."
>"Nyeeeeehhh..."
"And what if I take you out somewhere? I don't have anything better to do anyway."
>Aria changes from laying to sitting on the couch.
>"Really anon? Are you asking me on a date?"
"If you want to call it like that. I just want to hang out."
>"Which beer you bough?"
"Stout."
>"Well, you maybe aren't as squared as I though. Alright anon, let's "hang out", and see what happens."
>You wait while Aria changes her clothes. Some time later, she comes out with green jeans and a purple sweater.
"You look adorable."
>"Keep talking like that and I will just stay here getting drunk."
"As long as we hang together."
>You always like to tease her. Her blush makes it worth it.
>*Punch*
>The hits to your sides, not so much.
>You two leave home, and walk a few feet away from home.
>Step one is a success. Now comes step 2, probably the most hard one.
"So, any idea of places to go?"
>"Really? You invited me to hang out without any idea of somewhere to go?"
"I gotta be honest, I wasn't expecting to come this far."
>"Fantastic", she fumes with sarcasm.
"Hey, don't cut me down so quickly, there must be something to do in town. Is Valentines after all."
>"Hmmm... well, I heard there was a show in the park. Maybe we can go there."
"Only if we mock the indie bands."
>You two walk to the park.
>>
File: 1612217160173.jpg (454 KB, 931x1200)
454 KB
454 KB JPG
>>36557121
continue friend? or is that all

also what happened to anon writefren from last thread writing sock story
>>
File: 1779411.png (719 KB, 1443x1141)
719 KB
719 KB PNG
So how did your valentine's go, waifufags?
>>
>>36557121

>The Mirror Pond Park is active this time of the year
>The autumn scenery, the silly tale of the pond, and many couples wandering around would make it a nice postcard.
>But now, there's only you, Aria, and a simple concert to crash.
"Know the band that is playing?"
>"At least it isn't the Rainbooms."
"That's a point up. The point down?"
>"It's a group of fancy girls from downtown. I think they had a MV with the Rainbooms."
"Oh, I heard about that. Adagio was mad at the TV for the whole month."
>"It was fun. At least I could watch it for the first time. Either is Adagio's soap operas, or Sonata's cartoons."
"I like cartoons."
>"You and your weird hobbies. I can't understand why you like shows for little kids."
"Nostalgia or escapism. Why do you like car shows or wrestling shows?"
>"I like this world's competitions. Everyone trying to be the big one or the cool one."
"There you go. I like cartoons because you like wrestling: it's something we like."
>"Maybe you could watch a show about talking cars."
"And you could watch fighting cartoons. Wait, that would be anime. You may dislike that."
>"If it is about fighting, maybe I won't care."
"I'll take your word for it."
>You two reach the concert, and the group is already singing.
>They were reapeating their best song: Dance Magic.
>Obviously, is lacking since the other half isn't with them.
>The show is a bore, and the people aren't even hiding heir jeering at this point.
>The group leaves quietly, and people disperses
"Well, looks like we didn't missed much."
>"Any ideas, Romeo?"
"How about the swings over there?"
>"Do you enjoy being so childish?"
>You only shrug
>"Well, you better push hard."
>And like that, you spend some time on the swings with her.

>>36557404
I was going to keep going, but I need to catch a few Z's. I'll keep going tomorrow.
>>
what are the dazzlings like when drunk
>>
>>36543402
/R/ing a green in which dazzle sings to Anon as he falls asleep. Or as he dies. Whichever suits.
>>
File: 2313888.png (792 KB, 1600x1800)
792 KB
792 KB PNG
>>36557530
>>
>>36543402
>>36522222
Where do you think are our girls?
>>
>>36547747

>"Wow Anon, you pee super loud too!"
>>
>>36543505
>Dutch Oven
What's that?
>>
>>36558422

It's when you fart in bed, then throw the covers over you and your partner to trap everyone in your reeking cloud of death.
>>
>>36544332
Imagine she pulled that off with Adagio.
>>
>>36547747
I don't get it.
>>
>>36558567
left on read
>>
>>36558571
Pee pee poo poo.
>>
File: 1103545.png (212 KB, 540x465)
212 KB
212 KB PNG
>>36557530
>>
>>36557530

Adagio gets really sullen and mopey between incoherently ranting about taking over the world or getting her powers back and getting even with Sunset Shimmer and Twilight and "all of those bitches" who ruined her plans. Also becomes very clingy and averse to being alone - if you're with her when she starts drinking, you're in for the whole ride whether you like it or not.

Sonata loses what little filter she has sober, and any thought she might have will come out, as it's formed, in a continuous stream of words, regardless of whether or not it's appropriate or polite or even coherent... but sometimes, surprisingly, she takes the opposite tack, shedding the bubbly, talkative facade and withdrawing, becoming very quiet and melancholic, usually if she's near water or the ocean. Apparently she misses it more than she lets on.

Aria loosens up and becomes much more prone to laughing and joking and even flirting, but also reveals a very esoteric, morbid sense of humor. Might burst out laughing in the middle of a conversation to the point where she can't breathe, much less tell you what's so funny. She also gets very huggy and affectionate under the right circumstances, which is then karmically repaid the next morning when you show her the pictures or video she took on your phone.
>>
https://i.imgur.com/aZWiPcj.jpg
Enjoy
>>
Adagio laughing at your smol pp
>>
>>36559145
Go back to your own tinydick fetish thread, Shimfag.
>>
File: Huh.png (26 KB, 119x133)
26 KB
26 KB PNG
>>36559211
Huh?
>>
>>36559017
>getting even with Sunset Shimmer and Twilight and "all of those bitches" who ruined her plans
Nah. Concepts like revenge don't seem in character for her to consider as it seems far more likely that she takes the responsibilities of outcomes on herself. You never hear her say anything about getting back at Starswirl or anything like that, or see her become overly indignant for any reason. Even when the Rainbooms showed back up she wasn't shocked or angered or anything, she was ready to meet their challenge and turn the finale into a real battle. I think it seems far less likely that she views it as 'they ruined her plans' and more so 'she was unable to complete her plans'.
As for her being clingy and averse to being alone I could see it, her being so used to being a leader and all. I do like the idea of her dropping her guard and being overly affectionate with her sisters in an attempt to keep them close to her. Petting and squeezing them, trying to show her attachment.
>Sonata
All of that just sounds like how Sonata is normally.
>shedding the bubbly, talkative facade
While always an interesting idea I personally see no reason to believe her regular behavior is any kind of facade. I think, despite their manipulative MO, they seem very true to their own nature otherwise. I do agree that she'd probably withdraw and become quiet and unresponsive. She'd likely be overwhelmed by most everything and struggle to keep up. Like she sometimes gets while sober, only worse.
>Aria
Seems the most believable. The alcohol might lower her inhabitations and boost her confidence, making her more tough and aggressive. Only now with perhaps more follow-through.
>>
File: 764354.png (166 KB, 685x497)
166 KB
166 KB PNG
>>36559240
I'm imagining Aria joking and shoving an unresponsive Sonata around, laughing and going on about a lot of 'remember that time when'. Sonata after long pauses for thought would begin to speak only to be cut off by Aria's sudden laughter and slapping her on the back. Then she would quiet down and begin to vent a bit before suddenly jumping out of her seat. With a sudden burst of confidence she would stride over to Adagio to confront her about something or another that's been on her mind and stand straight in front of her, only to then be pulled in and hugged tight, squeezed and pet into submission. Drowned in a sea of alcoholic poof 'till the next morning.
>>
File: 1594974314979.png (329 KB, 900x961)
329 KB
329 KB PNG
>>36555834
>>36557530
>>
>>36559282
Based censored titties poster!
>>
File: 1602043373135.png (317 KB, 1348x1356)
317 KB
317 KB PNG
>>36558793
>>
>>36559145
>dazzlings
>whores
Choose one.
>>
>>36559465
That wouldn't make her a whore, Anon. That just makes her based.
>>
File: fishburgers.jpg (412 KB, 1592x913)
412 KB
412 KB JPG
Sonata should love me as much as she loves stuffing her fat face with burgers.
>>
>>36559535
>whores
>based
Choose one.
>>
>>36559535
Your obsession with tiny dicks is not based. Get some help.
>>
>>36559553
Are you a fat-stacked burger?
>>
File: 1592641613836.png (341 KB, 820x714)
341 KB
341 KB PNG
>>36559553
>>36559641
YOU GOT THE JUICE?! HUH?!
>>
>>36544050
Don't worry Anon i cringed too
>>
>>36559687
Yep. Let's make some sauce.
>>
>>36559240

I mean, it's all just what-ifs based on comparatively shallow characterization, especially when it comes to Aria since she seems to have gotten the least attention of the three.

If it gives someone ideas, cool - if not, well darn it all, whatever am I to do but find something else and see how that's received, you know? The whole point is to spark discussion.

Like, even the same basic premise can still be used to show differences in their character; like how Adagio goes about being affectionate and clingy versus Aria. Adagio strikes me as the sort who needs to have people around her, someone to be in charge of, while Aria just seems very guarded and aloof, reluctant to show any sort of affection or softness. I think even drunk, Adagio would still have that manipulative streak to her, but show a needier, more vulnerable side of herself that she normally couldn't afford to let slip.

>All of that just sounds like how Sonata is normally

Yeah -- but now it's even more intense. Imagine if Sonata literally never stopped talking. Ever. She seems to me to be the sort who gets seized by her moods, which means if she feels talky, she gets REALLY talky, and if she feels quiet, she gets REALLY quiet. Alcohol would probably make that even more pronounced.
>>
File: 1165718.jpg (472 KB, 1500x1500)
472 KB
472 KB JPG
>>36559874
>The whole point is to spark discussion.
No I agree. I'm just giving my opinion as well based on what I've observed.
>Adagio strikes me as the sort who needs to have people around her, someone to be in charge of
Like here I personally disagree as she strikes me as someone quite capably independent who happens to have taken on a leadership role, possibly out of necessity or perhaps a sense of familial duty to her sisters. It's seems obvious that she enjoys it, but I don't see any case to indicate that she absolutely needs it.
>Aria just seems very guarded and aloof
And personally I view Aria as very direct and abrasive. She doesn't seem to have a problem voicing her own complaints or concerns to Adagio, her personal desires or annoyances to the group, and is pretty in your face and active with antagonizing Sonata.
>show a needier, more vulnerable side of herself that she normally couldn't afford to let slip
This I can see as being more believable though, in the sense that it's a scenario we have no way of knowing for sure but is one such interpretation in which I don't see any conflict with established character at the moment given the hypothetical circumstance. It could make sense that her being the leader would build these kinds of familiarities, and that the drink might spark or amplify more base emotions associated with them.
>Yeah -- but now it's even more intense
Yeah. I guess we just go opposite directions with this. I'm more inclined to believe that alcohol would facilitate her quieter, more contemplative side as opposed to her more intense and energetic one. Slowing her down more so than speeding her up. Perhaps she would start off more energetic, but I see her quickly becoming more and more stunted by inebriation.
>>
File: Spoiler Image (330 KB, 1600x1472)
330 KB
330 KB PNG
>>36559778
>>
>>36560078
>Perhaps she would start off more energetic, but I see her quickly becoming more and more stunted by inebriation.

This is kinda the lines I was thinking along. There's a great comedy bit by a Swedish comedian named Robert Gustafsson, describing how Finns get plastered and the various stages they go through as they do it. Something like "they start out quiet, then they turn into happy idiots, then they get sad, then they get angry, then they go into a coma."

Like, I figure a buzz would just give you more of what we're all used to seeing with them, but really getting into their cups would bring some surprises out.
>>
>>36560078
>And personally I view Aria as very direct and abrasive. She doesn't seem to have a problem voicing her own complaints or concerns to Adagio, her personal desires or annoyances to the group, and is pretty in your face and active with antagonizing Sonata.

Also, that's how she acts with THEM, the girls she knows - from what I've personally seen she doesn't seem to have much drive to interact with anyone outside of their group though unless Adagio initiates it. That's what makes me think "aloof."
>>
>>36559874
>especially when it comes to Aria since she seems to have gotten the least attention of the three.
???
She had the exact same line count as Sonata
>>
File: 1419664090490.png (725 KB, 960x720)
725 KB
725 KB PNG
>>36559250
That's adorable
>>
File: EscatPYWMAAGL2S.jpg (163 KB, 864x1067)
163 KB
163 KB JPG
>>36560291
I also view her the same way(I'm not the Anon you're talking about) - but I also at the same time hate it when she's portrayed like she is in stories like this >>36557521 ,which isn't to knock the writefag at all, but it's just not my cup of tea.
I just hate it when the only thing people take away from Aria being understandably annoyed throughout the first movie is that she "is a big badass rolling ball of hate and rage!" even though she has a few scenes in the movie itself where she isn't like that at all. It seems so unimaginative and boring.
>>
>>36560236
>Like, I figure a buzz would just give you more of what we're all used to seeing with them, but really getting into their cups would bring some surprises out.
Fair enough. I suppose I was simply jumping straight to heavy intoxication since the question was about being drunk.
>>36560291
I don't think any of them have a desire to interact with anyone they don't have to in that regard really.
>>
>>36543402
>Anon flirting with Adagio
https://youtu.be/10MiGyWujxo
>>
File: 1593987653668.png (293 KB, 741x547)
293 KB
293 KB PNG
>>
>>36559634
This boogeyman that exists in your head isn't real, Anon. Get some help and take your meds.
>>
File: 1585789840611.png (342 KB, 1024x768)
342 KB
342 KB PNG
>>
https://i.imgur.com/wNKteJG.jpg
Enjoy
>>
Bump
>>
>>36560367
I kinda like this Aria’s face and hair style. Front hair bits look a little too large combated to her twin tails but still cool.
>>
>>36560351
>>36559553
>fast food doesn't make Sonata full but she eats it anyway because it's like candy to humans: tasty with no nutritional value
>>
File: 1547240368779.jpg (1.23 MB, 1900x1800)
1.23 MB
1.23 MB JPG
i want aria to nibble on my neck
>>
>>36560165
Nice
>>
>>36562097

Man, my teeth hurt.
>>
>>
I'm back

>>36557521

>Time has passed since the swings, playing in the small playground.
>By the time you realize it, it was way pass the afternoon, ready for sunset.
"Well, for some "childish games", you really had your fun."
>"Shut up, I was just faking it."
>Her smile doesn't bother to hide the lie.
>Anyway, you just play along.
"In any case, I had it. Say, now that is almost twilight, want something to eat?"
>"We have food at home."
"We are also already outside."
>Aria gives herself some time before answering.
>"I do want to eat, but most places may be filled with couples."
>Hmm... good point.
>You have an idea.
"And how about we pick a grill from the park and make some burgers?"
>"Sounds good."
>You go to a small 24/7 while Aria searches for one park grill. Some time later, you have buns, patties, some mayo, ketchup, and mustard; and cheese with veggies.
>Aria managed to light up the grill.
"Got the food here."
>"Great. Pass me some patties, is ready."
>She puts some on the grill, the small grease grilling melting and sparking around.
>"Got to admit it anon, so far this day has been pretty chill."
"Valentine is still a day in the end, and any day hanging out with my friends is cool."
>"Yeah... friends..."
>The patties are done, and the burgers prepared.
"Yo, before we chew down, let's have a small cheer."
>You pull out two cans of beer.
"Cheers."
>"Haha, cheers."
>>
>>36562284

>A good time passes, with burgers and small talk.
>Suddenly, your phone starts ringing. Is Sonata.
"Hello?"
>>"Hiya! Nonny, is Aria with you?"
>"Here I am Taco Girl, what is happening?"
>>"Hi, hope you two are having fun. Say, where are you? Adagio got invited to this fireworks display, and she wanted to know if you two are still at home."
>"We are at Mirror Pond Park. Did you two finished with my van already?"
>>"Coming to get ya. See you soon."
>Sonata hangs up.
"A fireworks display? Sounds fun."
>"Meh, I bet it will be all heart shapes and red sparks."
"Is a reunion, so there may be some sweet pastries. Ever had strawberry shortcakes?"
>"More than the breads in your entire life. Alright, let's watch some lights."
>You two finish up the burgers and wait for Adagio and Sonata.
>Twenty minutes later, they arrive around the corner.
AD: There we go. Come on, we are starting to run late.
AB: We will arrive on time if I drive, move back.
>Aria takes the wheel, and you go to the back with the girls.
SD: So, what were you two doing?
"We didn't had much to do. We were playing on the playground and had some burgers."
SD: Really?! Burgers? Did you saved some from me?
"Sorry Sonata, it was only for the both of us. We finished them before you two picked us up."
SD: Aww...
AD: I don't know why are you complaining. You ate a lot of sandwiches, cakes and hotdogs in the small gathering.
SD: But I want burgers too...
"Maybe there are burgers in the display."
AB: Speaking of which, where is it?
AD: Uptown, in the Stallion Building. Our boss has connections.
AB: Sounds fun.
>Aria accelerates.
>>
>>36562097
I know people -plural- with natural teeth like these
>>
>>36562400

>Some time later, the group arrives to the Stallion Building, one of the most exclusive buildings in the city.
"How did you get entrances for this place? We are just a bunch of roomies that barely scrap the end of month."
AD: I haven't lost my voice yet Anonymous. Humans are still gullible after all.
SD: But Autotune did most of the work.
AD: Sonata, shut up.
>Everyone laughts.
>In front of the building, a vellet boy is waiting.
AB: Where's the parking? I don't trust you guys with my car.
AD: Just give them the keys Aria, I can pay them enough to not scratch the paint.
>Aria gives the key to the boy with a serious look
AB: They better.
>"Ehh... yes miss."
>The kid takes the wheels, and goes to the parking area.
>The group goes and present in reception
>"Miss Dazzle? Yes, you are on the list. And these are your guests?"
AD: That's right. My band, and our personal friend.
>"Understood. The reception is at the 25th floor: the open meetig room. Here's the card pass."
>The lady gives Adagio a magnetic card.
>"Enjoy your visit."
AD: We will. Thanks.
>Everybody goes to the elevator, and mark the 25th button.
AB: So, mind telling us how we got here now?
"Wait, didn't you say your boss invited you?"
AB: You need to learn how to read Adagio's lies anon. Well?
AD: We are singing. We are part of the entertainment.
AB: I should've known.
"Hey, don't be down. After the show, we get to see fireworks."
SD: Yeah! And there will be lots of cool stuff! We may sing here again!
"That's the spirit. Perhaps you finally get a chance to sign a record."
AD: Romantic dreams anon, but life doesn't work that way.
AB: Who knows? Today's Valentine's.
>>
>>36562502

>The elevator welcomes everyone with a *ding*, and opens to a small open sector.
>You can see most of the city, and the area where the fireworks will come up.
>A man in a very expensive suit comes close.
>"Ah, Dazzlings, good you came. Just in time."
AD: We never arrive late, sir. We are ready.
>"And who is the... gentleman?"
"Their errand boy. I just make sure they are fine."
>"You girls have your clothes, but him may have to wait outside."
AD: Just get him a monkey suit. I know you have lots to spare. And he is really useful.
>"Well, we need another waiter. Please follow one to the back area."
AD: Go get some tips, pretty boy.
"Yes Mistress Dazzle."
>You weren't expecting working overtime, but it will have to do.
>You follow one of the service crew to the back, and get dressed. You are lucky you rock the suit outfit.
"Well, what am I supposed to do?"
>"Just go outside with a plate of appetizers and check on the guests. If they need a drink or a snack, you give it to them."
"Simple, I like that."
>You come out, and grab a plate with small sandwiches and some glasses of strawberry champagne.
>While walking, you find the girls on top of a stage, wearing pink dresses. For someone purple, Aria has the most big red face you ever saw.
>If you could only use your phone now.
"Would you like a drink sir?"
>>
>>36562563

>The night moves on, with random requests, small gossiping, and the sirens' voices.
>It would be better if you didn't have to work, but beggars can't choose.
>Time later, people is starting to gather around, ready for the show.
>You managed to sneak and reach Aria.
"Show was awesome."
>"For you maybe. I don't like to sing unprepared."
"Still, you girls rocked. Where are Adagio and Sonata?"
>"Adagio is still enjoying the views of her public. As for Sonata, she sneaked to the snacks table."
"Hey, speaking about snacks..."
>You pull out a strawberry shortcake.
"Here, I managed to sneak one."
>"Thanks... hey, Anonymous."
"Yeah?"
>"I wanted to thank you for hanging out with me. I mean, I bet Adagio set you up so she could sing here and get a few extra coins, but I liked it when we kept it simple, playing on the park and grilling burgers."
"I know this day can be a little weary on us, but I'm happy we got to enjoy yourselves. Besides, I got to hear you sing, and the tips recovered all I spent today, so it was a good day all around."
>"Well, I think it can be better."
"Oh yeah? How?"
>"Come so I tell ya."
>You get closer.
"Now tell- hmm!"
>*BOOM!*
>Fireworks light up the sky, people cheering in awe, except for two who were kissing.
"..."
>"If you tell to any of the girls about this, I'll kick your ass."
>Aria joins the crowd, watching the spectacle.
>You only remain frozen for a bit, before recovering your senses and dress up in your casual clothes.
>The display ends, and people start leaving. The girls included.
>The fancy man joins the group.
"Amazing! I knew hiring you for tonight was going to be a great idea."
AD: We always take the stage sir, without any problems. If you ever have any gigs like this, please let us know.
>"Really? Well, if you give me your agent's number..."
AD: We don't have an agent sir, but we are open for business.
>>
>>36562638

>The man smiles
>"Really? No manager? Maybe we should talk a bit more. How about you follow me to my office? Is on the 1st floor."
AD: Interesting proposal. Guys, go get the van, I'll join you when I'm done with our boss.
>Back at the 1st floor, Adagio follows the rich guy. Meanwhile, everyone leaves the building, and Aria talks with the vallet boy.
AB: Hey, park kid. You still have my keys?
>"Yes miss, let me-"
AB: Not necessary.
>Aria takes the keys and gives them to Sonata.
AB: Could you get the van? I need to rest now.
SD: Really? Can I drive?
AB: Well, we all got fun today, so let's enjoy it a bit more.
>Sonata gives small enthusiastic jumps, and goes to the parking area.
>Now is only you and grump girl
"..."
>"..."
"..."
>"..."
"... Hum, Aria, I-"
>"Anonymous, I know that always I act all bitchy or I go walking around, screeching between my teeth. But honestly, today I really had fun."
"For real?"
>"For real. It's hard for me to open up. Years of experience taught me to just keep people at a distance, but maybe I am willing to make an exception. What I'm trying to say anon, is that you are a good friend, and I really liked to be with you."
>You are a bit surprised, but you are happy you got to know Aria a bit better.
>Your only reply is a friendly smile. She responds the same.
>A while later, Adagio returns.
"So, how's it going?"
AD: We may have a contract. We have to try out this Wednesday, but we got it.
"Cool, I'm hoping I serve in more bigger buildings now."
>Adagio laughs.
AD: Oh, don't worry, you will have a promotion before that.
>Sonata brings the van in mint condition.
SD: Look girls! I managed to bring the van without a scratch!
AB: Well done Sonata, want to try all the way home?
SD: Really? You think I can do it?
>>
>>36562704

>Adagio looks a bit reluctant, but Aria only nods in approval.
SD: Alright! I won't let you down!
AB: I know you won't.
>The girls go inside, but Aria stays on the door before going in.
AB: Hey anon.
"Yes?"
AB: Let's hang out again sometime.
>You only nod smiling, as she rides on the back of the van.
"Hey Sonata, I get shotgun now. Don't worry, we are here to support you."
>You get in the van, as Sonata slowly but progressively drives the van back home.
>It sure was a good Valentine's Day for a couple of lonely people.

Done

>>36560367
Personally, I see Aria as a tomboy. Not tsundere, just a bit manly girl who doesn't bother with feeligs or drama. She only gets to the point, or does as she wants. She tends to be a little angry, but that's because she learned to be aware of people. Not out of malice, but because she feels she is letting herself exposed if she says an "I love you" or "You are nice".
>>
File: 1588637162950.gif (57 KB, 616x396)
57 KB
57 KB GIF
>>
>>36560165
sauce?
>>
>>36563286
https://derpibooru.org/images/2381572
>>
>>36563700
L-Lewd!
>>
>>36562451
Bullshit. Introduce them to me.
>>
>>36563700
nice, thansk
>>
>>36562915

I like to think that whenever a girl is missing, the social dynamics change. When Adagio is away, Aria and Sonata are friendlier to eachother. When Aria is away, Adagio is bored and asks Sonata if she has anything fun in mind. When Sonata is away, Adagio and Aria either bicker or they join together and go be venomous at randos.
>>
>>36564291
Same although
>Aria and Sonata are friendlier to eachother
I dunno about this though. I feel like without Adagio there to call them both idiots and wrangle them, their fights might actually escalate. Like that one episode of The Boondocks where Huey and Riley are left alone. This might be pretty expectable behavior. And while I love to picture them getting along as well, I also find the thought of them acting out that very scene to be incredibly entertaining. Though I suppose that, while it might be a bit of stretch to assume this much, Aria may not feel the desire to act so tough and nit-picky while Adagio isn't present. She might just lounge around and try to ignore Sonata, and it would never reach such a point if they had nothing important going on and Sonata managed to keep herself entertained.
Or perhaps, with Adagio gone, Aria would become hyper aware of Sonata and end up desperately trying to keep her out of trouble as she bounced around attempting to entertain herself. Paranoid about what Sonata could get herself into or what kind of trouble she might cause the group, and worried Adagio would blame her for not keeping a closer watch on Sonata. Her 'it's not might job to NOT start fire' line might contradict that, but maybe that's just not her job while Adagio IS around.
I do really enjoy the idea of Adagio quietly observing, with maybe just the occasional offhand sideline comment, as she follows Sonata around while she searches for fun things for them to do. As well Adagio and Aria being mean girls together. I also like to think that maybe while Sonata is gone the two of them might actually have some serious discussions with some decent back and forths.
>>
File: IMG-3466.jpg (2.93 MB, 4032x3024)
2.93 MB
2.93 MB JPG
>>
>>36564666
Lookin good, Satan.
>>
File: 1609232317983.png (146 KB, 619x875)
146 KB
146 KB PNG
>>
File: 1030468.png (3 MB, 2600x2000)
3 MB
3 MB PNG
>>
>>36565636
Nice.
>>
>>36559634
Easily curable with testosterone.
>>36560948
Telling people to take their medication has been included in the schizophrenia list. I'm not joking; nurses are tippytoeing around language because scientists don't like Reddit (my professor named them once).
>>
>>36549187
Their crystals can be tuned to other "less absorbing" emotions like love. How would they react to an especially productive date?
>>
>>36565636
cute and sexy, damn
>>
>>36566104
>the schizophrenia list.
asplain
>>
>>36565636
Very kyun!
>>
File: be7.png (829 KB, 1600x5161)
829 KB
829 KB PNG
Cute fishies
>>
File: 1532906336797.png (213 KB, 1299x2049)
213 KB
213 KB PNG
>>36566510
I wanna have Aria for dinner
>>
File: AwShit.jpg (39 KB, 231x220)
39 KB
39 KB JPG
>>36566104
>Easily curable with testosterone.
High T guys can't have developed a sph fetish in early childhood? You're saying it simply comes from being s-o-y? You're saying testosterone cures a fetish? Nigga, you stupid. Also, take yo meds, nigga.
>>
>>36565265
More thigh high sockin Dazzles.
>>
File: 61076102_p0.jpg (411 KB, 1000x735)
411 KB
411 KB JPG
>>
File: 31e.jpg (169 KB, 921x1203)
169 KB
169 KB JPG
It's interesting how most Dazzlings plushmakers make them into ponies. It can't be too hard to adapt a sea pony template to have a dragon snout and some head fins, can it?
>>
>>36543402
you know why they call it dazzle thread #360?
>>
File: 1186344.png (448 KB, 800x600)
448 KB
448 KB PNG
>>
>>36567307
Cause we always come around?
>>
>>36567594
cuz when you see em you turn 360 degrees and walk away
>>
>>
>>36567750
Full Res -->
https://derpibooru.org/images/2552899
>>
>>36567754
>>
>>36567750
This fellow reminds me of Dio
>>
>>36547415
Her smile brightens my day
<3
>>
File: 300px-9640.png (104 KB, 300x796)
104 KB
104 KB PNG
I want her socks.
>>
File: 1613132128760.png (292 KB, 1082x704)
292 KB
292 KB PNG
>>36568044
>>
File: 1588086980731.png (818 KB, 1459x1945)
818 KB
818 KB PNG
>>36567158
>>
File: 815583.png (465 KB, 944x1087)
465 KB
465 KB PNG
>>
>>
>>36569092
Woah, ok. From this artist, I thought it was b&nthro for a sec
>>
File: 2082362.png (2.25 MB, 1920x1080)
2.25 MB
2.25 MB PNG
>>
>>36567303
What's a waterproof fabric?
>>
>>36569451
Baby seal skin?
>>
File: 996477.jpg (500 KB, 978x1000)
500 KB
500 KB JPG
>>
File: 1613600749106.jpg (257 KB, 1914x1080)
257 KB
257 KB JPG
I wish EqG had gotten a game like this. I'd even settle for garbage Traveller's Tales gameplay.
>>
File: Spoiler Image (67 KB, 620x911)
67 KB
67 KB JPG
Sundown warning.
>>
>>36570504

She ate all the candy didnt she?
>>
>>36570330
What is it?
>>
>>36569099
It almost looks that way from the thumbnail. Something about the head-shape.
>>
>>36569595
uhhh
>>
>>36562915
>>36564291
>>36564465
Cute
>>
File: 1521803.jpg (220 KB, 909x1377)
220 KB
220 KB JPG
>"“All I have is this pale image of a clouded dream that could never be real, and I can’t seem to move on."
>>
File: 1580013620943.png (1.48 MB, 1500x1607)
1.48 MB
1.48 MB PNG
>>36566510
>"I hate this world."
>*Phone buzzes*
>'hey what r u up to' -Anon, 5 seconds ago
>... "I guess it's not so bad."
>>
>>36571228
>5 seconds later, a nuclear warhead appears to have just detonated just above Anon’s house
>>
File: Spoiler Image (166 KB, 675x900)
166 KB
166 KB JPG
lewd
>>
File: 821307.jpg (173 KB, 1438x1412)
173 KB
173 KB JPG
>>
File: 1597191093903.png (140 KB, 1000x1000)
140 KB
140 KB PNG
>>36571682
>>
File: 824544.png (69 KB, 514x575)
69 KB
69 KB PNG
>>36571157
You like baby seals, don't you?
>>
>>36571682
Ohoho! Nice "taco" Sonata.
>>
File: Spoiler Image (167 KB, 1112x1024)
167 KB
167 KB PNG
I want to see them react negatively towards humans, non-sirens, and un-ungulated creatures in general.
>>
File: 780707.png (681 KB, 600x800)
681 KB
681 KB PNG
What are each of their sense of humors?
What tickles their funny bone?
Haven't ever seen this talked a bout before.
>>
>>36572922
>AD
Elaborate stories ending in a punch line and situational humor
>AB
Slapstick but only a chuckle
>SD
Puns and jokes about the Holocaust
>>
>>36572444
uhhh
>>
>>36572444
Checked. Also baby seals need to be CLUBBED
-t. Leaf
>>
Balloon butt?
>>
File: Spoiler Image (375 KB, 2039x1667)
375 KB
375 KB PNG
Not Sorry.
>>
File: 1452755.jpg (558 KB, 1366x1651)
558 KB
558 KB JPG
>>
>>36573386
>>36573579
Soft, pretty, waterproof. Good stuff.
>>
how rough do you think each of the dazzlings like sex?

adagio would probably like a bit of spanking and hair pulling.

sonata probably wouldn't like it to rough.
>>
>>36574037
I want this
>>
>>36543402
I have a question: what is it you like most about each of the dazzlings, or your personal favorite of the three?
I have been personally thinking about this question for a while, and have come to my own reasons for all but Aria. I have a weird issue where I can't exactly explain why she is my favorite even though I waifu her.
I like Adagio because she comes off in the show and in fan interpretations as being a strong-minded/willed, proud and gorgeous character, Sonata as a bubbly cute girl with a meanstreak, but Aria I'm not so sure how to explain why I like her so much. or dare I say love.
>>
Aria edit?
>>
>>36573893

Why does Adagio have her mouth taped shut?
>>
>>36570784

The game is DC Superhero Girls for the Switch. Faust, who dislikes EqG, made the series.
Traveller's Tales did a bunch of licensed kid-friendly games such as the Lego SW/Batman games and the first Bayformers game. The gameplay typically sucks ass and has to do with collecting items and unlocking stuff.
>>
>>36574797
This.
This please x1000.
>>
>>36574797
with Flash?
>>
>>36570330
Holy shit, those 3d models are extremely on-model. If Faust was involved at all, I might have to check it out.
>>
File: 1613717418041.gif (1.98 MB, 224x224)
1.98 MB
1.98 MB GIF
Remember the show about mermaids who turned into mermaids when they touch water but had legs otherwise you watched with your sisters?
Requesting a dazzling-ification of gif related.
>>
>>36575456
How exactly does any of that relate to the gif???
>>
>>36575603
They touch water and turn into fish instead of sirens.
>>
File: 1609096029167.jpg (59 KB, 1132x857)
59 KB
59 KB JPG
>>36575630
Closest I could find.
>>
>>36575795
Nice. Saved. However sirens aren't fish.
>>
>>
>>
https://i.imgur.com/pSubb2V.jpg
Enjoy
>>
>>
File: 1601512879880.png (241 KB, 934x856)
241 KB
241 KB PNG
>>
File: Spoiler Image (176 KB, 1500x2500)
176 KB
176 KB JPG
>>
>>36576567
ew she's all naked and shit.
>>
File: 1448902335191.png (60 KB, 300x300)
60 KB
60 KB PNG
>>36576567
>>36576596
Don't worry, Anon. I'll protect you from the cooties. Just run! Shut the door and don't look back!
>>
File: gigachad.jpg (56 KB, 1068x601)
56 KB
56 KB JPG
>>36576650
thanks bro I owe you one.
>>
>>36575361
>>
File: 1602909252444.png (324 KB, 800x970)
324 KB
324 KB PNG
>>36562718
What title and name(or just Anonymous) do you want it to have for the archive?
>>
>>36575244
we need dazzle versions
>>
>>36577332
I'm still thinking about a name. If you have one, tell me and I'll upload it to my pone paste.
>>
File: 1537140783293e.jpg (290 KB, 838x1024)
290 KB
290 KB JPG
>>
>>36577777
Seven is the most magical number.
>>
>>36577812
Is that a naked butt!? I must shield my eyes.
>>
File: Spoiler Image (566 KB, 954x1024)
566 KB
566 KB PNG
OC WARNING
Full Res -->
https://derpibooru.org/images/2554595
>>
Full Res --> https://derpibooru.org/images/2554521?q=my%3Awatched
Description:
It seems like curling up and sitting on all those rocks on the ocean floor or in general has given our fused siren snek a rather curvy pair of booty cheeks forming out of her constant sitting on that part of her backside. Add on the fact that she is three siren mares in one and the size of said curves and rounded shape increases threefold. Funny how she never really noticed it until now. Also funny how she failed to notice the camera of Sacer Malum's setup was recording her adorable little dance performance, shaking and dancing with a little glee that both her and her component sirens in a moment of pure bliss and happiness bringing harmony to herself. Only for Sacer Malum like the kniving minx she is to finally allow herself to let out her laughter and thus surprising the siren and revealing to her the live feed that was fed into the camera. The Bug/Moon/Shadow Empress getting a laugh out of the embarrassment of her second in command. The bit donations going through the roof all into the royal changeling treasury to be used for future expansions and other plans our dastardly pair wish to embark on.

Illustrated amazingly by the amazing
>>
> You want to hug me? That all you wanna do?
>>
>>
>>36577472
oh, well just link the ponepaste when you upload it and I can put it up on the archive with the link then
>>
>>36578683
I'll do it, but I was asking for names because I feel the story is too simple. Is just anon and Arian hanging out in Valentines.
"Valentine's hangouts" could be one, but I feel I need something more catchy.
>>
>>
>>36579278
I like her Hi-Point.
>>
>"What do you think, Anonymous?"
>"What do you think... When you gaze upon me?"
>>
>>36579530
Normally I don’t like when artist make everything so shiny, but something about this one works. So pretty, especially the expression and the eyes.
>>
>>36543402
How hard do you think it would be for the Dazzlings to say 'I love you' ? Or to give honest praise without it being a backhanded compliment? Would they view such things as being too open and exposed/vulnerable? Even among themselves?
>>
>>36579698
Probably not too hard if they really mean to, maybe slightly more difficult for Aria as she appears to be the least complimentary of the three.
>Would they view such things as being too open and exposed/vulnerable? Even among themselves?
Doubtful. They aren’t THAT guarded. They’ll speak their mind if there’s no play to make.
>>
>>36579698
It would be easiest for Sonata, a bit difficult for Adagio, and hardest for Aria. Sonata would do it openly in public without issue, Dagi would do it only in the company of her friends + when she's alone with you, and Aria would only ever do it when she's alone with you.
>>
Full Res -->
https://derpibooru.org/images/2554765?q=my%3Awatched
>>
https://i.imgur.com/ZNDiF2v.png
Enjoy
>>
>>36579994
Disgusting.
>>
File: you disgust me.jpg (103 KB, 735x541)
103 KB
103 KB JPG
>>36579994
>>
File: Disgust.png (165 KB, 504x546)
165 KB
165 KB PNG
>>36579994
>>
>>36546058
don't be sad that its over, smile that it happened, its what your waifu would want.
>>
>>36577345
Wait they don't already exist? I find it hard to believe.
>>
File: Spoiler Image (84 KB, 1080x1080)
84 KB
84 KB JPG
>>36579994
I like it.
>>
>>36578267
Autism. Why would you post autism? Go away.
>>
>>36578544
kind off do not want a hug anymore :/
>>
Aria is sick of the lack of affection for her
>>
>>36580409
He posts basically EVERYTHING that gets uploaded to derpi and has Dazzlings in it. That’s why you see a lot of really weird shit. And he wants you to enjoy but also know that he’s not sorry.
>>
>>36581006
Well, it does say "All Dazzling lovers are welcome". "Post anything of the Dazzlings: drawings, discussions, stories, FETISHES". I may not have a scat fetish or vore or preggo, trans, feet whatever but hey, they are Dazzling lovers nonetheIess. If I see such art, I just move along and enjoy the rest of my day.
>>
>>36581006
>And he wants you to enjoy but also know that he’s not sorry.
Autism.
>>
>>36579994
>>36580254
There are two good things in the world:
Scatfaggotry is officially a mental illness.
And saying 'incel' gets you downgraded on AI-assisted social score ratings and the Chinese don't know why.
>>
>>36581112
>AI-assisted social score ratings
>good
pick one
>>
>>36578683
>>36578881
Welp, I did it, here's the paste
>https://ponepaste.org/4101
>>
>>36581073
>If I see such art, I just move along and enjoy the rest of my day.
I agree. I was just saying since so many people always seem to ask why.
>>
File: 1613490392072.png (221 KB, 1243x1303)
221 KB
221 KB PNG
>>
File: EAHX2743.png (155 KB, 992x782)
155 KB
155 KB PNG
>>
Someone got that one image of the cards against humanity picture that says (paraphrasing)
>the department of thighs has denied your request to pull out
Followed by the image of Adagio leglocking anon to keep him from pulling out?
>>
>>36582670
Based. Adagio is a size queen.
>>
>>36582670
Alright which of you faggots commissioned this?
>>
>>36582670
Sunset thread's down the hall, third door on the left.
>>
>>36582936
This was just an edit of some image done a while ago. Judging by the look of the hair I'd say it's an edit Sal made.
>>
>>36581112
>literal shit fetish
Damn I almost got curious too. Thanks anon.
>>
>>36562718
Found this randomly on Ponepaste and figured I'd come back here and tell you that I liked it. Thanks for the green writefren.
>>
>>36582670
It’s cold you frigid bitch! Sonata is way better anyway
>>
File: DAUX2862.png (1.07 MB, 3360x1918)
1.07 MB
1.07 MB PNG
>>
Test?
>>
>>36582794
https://derpibooru.org/images/1022745
For some reason it won't let me upload the image itself.
>>
File: 1911746.jpg (242 KB, 768x1024)
242 KB
242 KB JPG
Other images?
>>
File: 1397597.jpg (137 KB, 961x1066)
137 KB
137 KB JPG
>>36583783
Huh? Strange.
>>
File: 1542135668953.png (183 KB, 824x893)
183 KB
183 KB PNG
I am disGrUNTLED! Post lewd fishies, preferably the Purple and Gold ones
>>
File: OXXC3837.png (1.2 MB, 1429x1667)
1.2 MB
1.2 MB PNG
> What have you done?
>>
>>36583765
Thanks broseph
>>
File: 1598926044701.png (140 KB, 585x804)
140 KB
140 KB PNG
>>36583811
>I made it better
>>
File: Spoiler Image (1.17 MB, 1280x1807)
1.17 MB
1.17 MB PNG
>>36583806
>>36583811
>>
File: 1566749698921.gif (749 KB, 600x338)
749 KB
749 KB GIF
How do you think the Dazzlings would react to the paparazzi in the event they get famous?
Would they revel in the attention and adoration the entire time, or would they eventually begin to despise the constant intrusions on their privacy?
>>
File: 1600797542451.png (2.06 MB, 1200x2001)
2.06 MB
2.06 MB PNG
>>36583832
>God damn it
>>
File: Spoiler Image (1.82 MB, 1900x2600)
1.82 MB
1.82 MB PNG
>>36583806
>>
>>36565636
adorable
>>
File: 1462667327968.png (8 KB, 760x579)
8 KB
8 KB PNG
>>36568044
>>36568355
>"What?"
>"Out of all the things you could have asked for - my shirt, my bra, Tartarus, even my panties... My socks are what the object of your desires is?"
"..."
>"Ugh. You're giving me that bug eyed look again... Fine, take them. The drawer is over there."
>...
>"Well? What are you still standing there for? I told you where they are."
"..."
>"Y-You what? You want a dirty pair? Why? That's..."
"..."
>"The pair I have on!? You humans and your bizarre sexual stimuli... Fine. Here. Take them and make leave now."
>>
File: 823617.png (909 KB, 1484x1484)
909 KB
909 KB PNG
>>36583811
>>36583872
>I said I was sorry guys!
>>
File: 1584148863709.png (178 KB, 486x489)
178 KB
178 KB PNG
>>36583859
>>36583879
thx guis
>>
>>36576567
why is the water green
is she really that filthy?
>>
>>36577345
>>36580180
Really we just need an Aria doing-nice-things chart. We have an Adagio one and a Sonata one but lack an Aria one. I've asked multiple drawthreads for one but it never happens... Might have to just eventually commission someone to do it. Maybe Wee.
>>
>>36584006
Stuff like bath bombs and other products can change the waters color. All kinds of that spa-type crap that girls use.
>>
>>36581594
CONGRATS!
You are the VERY FIRST person to have an entry in the new archive site. /dzg/ history being made!
>>
File: 1540439363484.png (143 KB, 415x333)
143 KB
143 KB PNG
>>36584058
>>
>>36584058
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_Z3ra0CxCE0
>>
File: IMG_1721.png (891 KB, 2510x1709)
891 KB
891 KB PNG
>>36584058
Holy fuck, I wasn't expecting that.
What a good way to go to sleep. Goodnight fishbuds.
>>
File: g1579910457614.png (240 KB, 831x602)
240 KB
240 KB PNG
>>36579698
>>36579951
>ywn hear aria say she loves you when she lets her barriers down once you're both alone together and she's snuggling up with you in bed for the night
>closest you can get to it is this https://vocaroo.com/1kTqR3ZDVY8p
>>
File: 1445031437472.png (381 KB, 1301x977)
381 KB
381 KB PNG
>>36580643
>everyone thinks aria is too tough for affection so they never give it
>she walks around watching sonata and adagio get all the compliments and attention, feeling lonelier by the day
>>
File: 791798.png (475 KB, 996x774)
475 KB
475 KB PNG
>>36584121
>>36584138
She's a delicate, sensitive flower. Please be kind.
>>
File: image0.png (3.05 MB, 1788x1836)
3.05 MB
3.05 MB PNG
sonata is sleepy but doesn't want to go to sleep
what do you do!
>>
File: 1613714459332.webm (1.53 MB, 714x400)
1.53 MB
1.53 MB WEBM
Dazzlings this is your fate
>>
>>36584296
I give her a cup of warm milk, tuck her in, and read her favorite bedtime story. It's Shadow over Innsmouth
>>
File: 1459250637501.png (253 KB, 616x646)
253 KB
253 KB PNG
>>36584332
Piss off shimmernigger.
>>
File: 1587604960567.png (550 KB, 1280x714)
550 KB
550 KB PNG
>>36584332
That's cool as fuck.
The Dazzlings are literally the snakes here too. Just chillin' on a rock while your food swims right to you, like how they were just chilling on those bleachers watching the students argue amongst themselves. There's even 3 of them there.
>>
File: 8684731.jpg (255 KB, 998x999)
255 KB
255 KB JPG
>>36584296
>"Aria! I can't sleeeeeep!"
>"Don't worry, Sonata. I'll help you out."
>>
>>36584448
i want to suck aria's fingers
>>
File: 1689936.png (532 KB, 1219x822)
532 KB
532 KB PNG
>>36584448
Then she takes her limp body and gently tucks her in bed with her stuffed animals.
>>
>>36584473
holy shit who drew this, i love this art style
>>
>>36584477
I did and I don't give a shit if you like it or not.
>>
>>36584477
It's just an old one I had in my folder, no idea who drew it.
>>
>>36584006
She has a fetish for bathing in Hi-C Ecto Cooler. Adagio is a refined gal with very sophisticated tastes, Anon.
>>
File: 1585114630301.png (299 KB, 502x689)
299 KB
299 KB PNG
>>36584692
>>
>>36584964
That's an oddly turquoise looking Sonata.
>>
>>36584332
the noodle hungers
>>
https://i.imgur.com/XMd8A6p.png
https://i.imgur.com/qcd4t0I.png
https://i.imgur.com/1PGKbih.png
https://i.imgur.com/xY1R49N.png
https://i.imgur.com/xAQY3yB.png
Enjoy
>>
>>36585078
She’s cried too much blue away.
>>
>>
>>36585398
I did very much enjoy this. Yes.
>>
>>36585545
Interesting. What colors would Dagi and Aria turn if they cried too much?
>>
>>36585571
Well the point was that the tears are blue so it’s like the blue was leaking out. I’m not sure how much blue Dagi has in her yellow but maybe it works the opposite way for her and the blue tears mix with her yellow making her a lime green, or maybe a mint green or a sea foam green or something. And Aria would turn a lighter shade of pink or maybe a bit grayish, something like a silver pink.
>>
File: 1606896322226.jpg (346 KB, 788x838)
346 KB
346 KB JPG
>>
>>36585721
Or they all just simply get a slightly lighter tone. Sonata - light blue, Adagio - light yellow, Aria - light purple.
>>
File: 1606573171287.png (292 KB, 502x689)
292 KB
292 KB PNG
>>36586083
You're no fun.
>>
>>36543402
Do they listen to music let alone sing for fun?
>>
>>36586535
Don't listen to him, Sonata. He probably also thinks that Big Chungus isn't funny.
>>
>>36581270
China's having huge problems with theirs so it's good in my book now.
>>
>>36582670
Psychology states that number of partners and quality of lovemaking are antagonistic like eating a lot and being a gourmand. Fat chefs are exclusive to cartoons and you won't find one in life.
>>36582922
>size queen
>queen
Reddit.
>>36583193
>frigid
What?
>>
>>36583871
they're magical creatures. they can't stand public attention. publicity? they crave it. journalistic orbiters? no. spells need a level of secrecy and diverted consciousness.
>>
https://i.imgur.com/erJParr.jpg
Enjoy
>>
>>36587125
you have become a disappointment, enjoy anon.
>>
>>36587125
Hello TheAbridgenator
>>
>>36585565
I want to give her butt kisses.
>>
File: 2090043.jpg (115 KB, 1280x721)
115 KB
115 KB JPG
>>
File: 1601878613536.jpg (246 KB, 900x1321)
246 KB
246 KB JPG
>>36586833
>"N-no..."
>>
>>36583859
Nice
>>
>>36588235
why is sonata sad
>>
>>36585078
Their blood is the color of their skin.
>>
File: EpHaobIXEAMw_Rw.jpg (126 KB, 869x1024)
126 KB
126 KB JPG
>Anon shows Sonata uwu memes
>Next day he gets a text from her
>"hey nyonny :D duwu u wawnt tuwu come awnd pway awnd hang ouwt with me awnd mwy sistews tonyight :3 we awe going tuwu gow bowwing awnd get sowme food :P hopefuwwwy iwt wiww be tacos! :D"
>>
>>36588888
Check them.
>>
>>36588885
Damnit.
>>36588888
>>
>>36588844
Too cute.
Don't show her the owo version.
I repeat.
DON'T.
>>
File: shit.png (269 KB, 1000x560)
269 KB
269 KB PNG
>>36588903
>Sonata sends Aria a text in uwu speak
>Aria texts her back
>OwO *notices your bulgie wulgie*
>>
>>36588844
I don't know if I should feel calm or sad that I managed to understand all of that.
>>
How much money do they have?
>>
File: 1587394448512.jpg (139 KB, 880x1056)
139 KB
139 KB JPG
>>36589042
>"No, the question is..how much money do YOU have... Cough it up."
>>
>>36588748
>Adagio bleeds gold
>Just like the gods of old
>>
File: 1613954866167.png (642 KB, 599x682)
642 KB
642 KB PNG
>>
>>36588844
>>
>>36588844
Checkeked
>>
>>36588844
You've created a monster.
>>
>>
>>36589688
Cute Ari
>>
>>36588844
you’re scaring me, sonata!
>>
>>36589256
Oh that’s a reference I didn’t think I’d see again
>>
https://i.imgur.com/0yU0wQR.jpg
Enjoy
>>
>>36590001
Ohoho! Sweet.
>>
>>36589256
damn, pretty
>>
I wanna hit up a secluded beach with the Dazzles. Live that island lifestyle. Sand and surf, clear waters, the sun and the wind.
>>
File: 834746.png (1.01 MB, 1280x1107)
1.01 MB
1.01 MB PNG
>>36590641
>>
>>36588235
>"Giiiiirls!!"
"Oh for fuck's sake, Sonata", you groan annoyed.
Adagio and Aria give Sonata a look of boredom and general unamusement. Until they noticed Sonata completely distraught, shaky with glassy, watery eyes. On the brink of breaking down crying.
>"Angh- Anon said he doesn't think Big Chungus is funny! Like at aaall!"
Their jaws drop, taking a good second to process what they have just heard.
Their response is not a calm one.
>AB: "Woah, woah, WOAH?!"
>AD: "What?!"
>AB: "WHAT THE FUCK?!"
Sonata is only capable of sheepishly nodding.
You could not give less of a damn.
Adagio, being the leader, tries to defuse the situation and get to the bottom of this.
>"Sonata, dear...Are you sure? You do know that acussing someone of saying that Big Chungus isn't funny is very serious."
Aria still barely being able to contain herself asks frantically if it's true.
>"He did! He did! For realzies!" screams sonata jumping up and down in place.
Aria turns to you with a look capable of crushing stone.
>"Dafak is the matter with you? You that desperate for attention, huh? Big brave Anon thinks it'll attract all the ladies? You think you're better th-
You interrupt with a deadpan delivery. "The meme sucks"
>AB: "I- yo- ffrpprpfrpGHHHHHhF"
>SD: "WwhhHHYY?!"
Aria is fuming, foam coming out of the corner of her mouth.
"YOU WANNA FUughCKING DIE?! IS THAT IT?" her voice even cracks.
Adagio puts her hand gently on Aria's shoulder but holds her firmly. Meanwhile she's staring daggers into you.
>"Aria, let him explain."
>"AB: Yeah, explain yourself."
"Oh, goodie, I get to talk now? I just don't get what's so funny about a fat bugs bunny. It's just stupid. Almost as those who dig his fat ass".
Now even Adagio is starting to lose it. Her lips formong an "o" and raising her eyebrows she retorts back.
>"O-Ooh and you're as fit as Richard Simmons, huh?!"
>>
>>36591283
After what seemed like hours, Sonata musters up to say her piece.
>"How can Aria call me the worst... when you're saying such mean things yourself?!"
>Aria sides with Sonata.
>"FINALLY! Something me and taco girl can agree on."
>Could not load www.don'tgiveafuck.com.
Adagio pinching the bridge of her nose. Groans loudly.
>"FUCK, Anonymous. I can't believe you've done this.
Sonata steps forward.
>"Nonny…don't you see? Big Chungus isn't just a…fat bugs bunny…It's a universal entitiy. A symbol of love and everlasting peace that spans across the realms and even the universe. It requires no punch line, no words, no cultural understanding. It is an evolved feeling of luaghter and happiness that touches even the beings that strive to harvest negative energy such as us sirens. It is the one thing that no matter who you are, where you're from. There is always that one small part of us that unites us all. That part…is the appreciation…of Big Chungus."
>The girls are silent, standing with pride at Sonata speech.
>Aria even has a teardrop dripping down her cheek which now has slightly lighter shade of purple.
>You're stunned. Speechless. Standing there looking at the ground. You slowly lift your head up, mouth agape.
>"I…I take it back. I take back everything I said. "
>"R-Really? " Aria responds with a smile.
>"Oooohh <3", Sonata squeels.
>"Oh, Anon. I knew you could do i-
>We interrupt Adagio's programme fort his special report.
"I think Big Chungus is the gayest shit ever.
>They all scream demonically and pounce for blood. Going in for the kill.
>They body slam you to the ground.
>You're thinking to yourself that you're a goner.
>Until you all start making out on the floor and having a threesome.
>Something small was indeed a part of them that night.
>But it wasn't just Big Chungus.
>Da end
>>
File: 1606789790724.jpg (3.49 MB, 3136x6400)
3.49 MB
3.49 MB JPG
>>36586833
>>36591283
>>36591293
>"I'll show you some Big Chungas!"
>>
File: 2136701.png (2.81 MB, 3796x2176)
2.81 MB
2.81 MB PNG
>>36583398
>>
>>36593190
>>
>>36593190
That’s pretty good
>>
>>
>>
File: 2489991.gif (782 KB, 900x1200)
782 KB
782 KB GIF
>>36592006
>>
>>36590001
Nope.
>>
>>36592636
Delete this, filth.
>>
>>36543402
BOOM
Dating SIM with the Dazzlings
what do you think?
>>
>>36592636
>Explosion at the cum factory

>>36595103

I think "where's TiaraWhy?"
>>
>>36595103
Would. Definitely would. Unless it's a wankfest.
>>
>>36595163
>Flash is dead
>Tiara, too
F
>>
>>36595163
>>36595248
Some anon posted the Dazzlings' fla file. Nobody did something with that?
>>
>>36594684
can I get a double triple chungas supreme
>>
File: 1167335.gif (353 KB, 556x657)
353 KB
353 KB GIF
this is my wife
say something nice about her
>>
>>36588844
>she does it on purpose because she knows it pisses the person off who has to decipher what it means
>aria wakes up and there's like 500 new text messages from sonata with this kind of format
>aria later shoves anon down a flight of stairs for unleashing this upon her
>>
>>36593190
This is VERY well done. Each has the trademark of the respective Dazzle incorporated seamlessly in with the design of an Irken; everything, even the little pooflets on Adagio's shoulders, the little popped up collar on Aria, the dress on Sonata. And then the eye lashes too, plus of course the antennae matching the hair design. Whoever drew this deserves a $50 bill.
>>
>>36595163
>I think "where's TiaraWhy?"
>>36595248
>>Flash is dead
>>Tiara, too
>F
he's actually a Toonboom animator now. Pretty sure he gave up on Flash like 5 years ago.
>>
>>36594487
Glorious blue meatball hair.
10/10
>>
Not Sorry.
>>
>>36596005
dat shading on the cheeks... makes them look 50 years old.
>>
>>36596005
The chest to waist ratio is nice, but like >>36596024 said, that shading needs work.
>>
>>36543402
What would Aria do if I were to tell her she is beautiful, and a constant source of inspiration to me ?
>>
File: Aria 10.png (1.43 MB, 3348x1501)
1.43 MB
1.43 MB PNG
>>36596158
Probably get flustered when you ask her on a date afterwards.
>>
>>36596005
That body type is like a reverse bobblehead.
>>
>>
>>
>>36595248
>>36595397
>>36595932

I'm refering to TW's abandoned siren inn project. Anyway, does anyone have the fla file?
>>
>>36597606
>siren inn project
First time I read that. I only knew about the dazzlings gifs he posted on DB a long time ago.
Anyway, here's the fla file.
>u.smutty.horse/lxqigffztxp.fla
>>
>>36597354
That expression is pretty cute.
>>
>>36596792
Kek
>>
>>36597359
She will not be really abusive toward me, right? It's not a sin to find a fishgirl pretty.
>>
File: 1584747657148.png (31 KB, 320x240)
31 KB
31 KB PNG
>>36598487
What if, I told you... It's not and there's a better fish girl out there for you
>>
>>36598884
Sonata is scary, anon. She is wild, unpredictable. I would sooner cast my lot with Adagio. But not before Aria, obviously.
>>
File: 1610363575998.jpg (99 KB, 802x1574)
99 KB
99 KB JPG
>>36598985
How can Sonata EVER compete? She cant
>>
File: Spoiler Image (1.7 MB, 1538x2048)
1.7 MB
1.7 MB PNG
>>36590641
>>36592006
>>
>>
File: Spoiler Image (84 KB, 639x347)
84 KB
84 KB JPG
>competition
>proving you're the best
>arrogant
Why is there not more stuff pairing Adagio and Rainbow Dash?
>>
>>36599537
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r78QV5Cwiq0
>>
File: 823123.png (87 KB, 707x494)
87 KB
87 KB PNG
>>36598884
>>
>>36596158
What would Adagio do if someone said that? Or Sonata?
>>
>>36598884
I think all three are great girls, and I'd be blessed to be with any of them, but my heart only has sight for Aria.
>>
File: 1754438.png (634 KB, 1000x1000)
634 KB
634 KB PNG
>>
File: sonata.png (1.08 MB, 1388x1080)
1.08 MB
1.08 MB PNG
>>
>>36600902
Aw, Sonata loves her big sister.
>>
>>36601258
Cwute
>>
File: 1609758704328.jpg (539 KB, 979x4032)
539 KB
539 KB JPG
>>36600463
Just curious, what's the main appeal for Aria? I like her enough but I always gravitate toward Sonata or Adagio. Right now it's just Dagi for me. I love bossy bitches and cute dumbasses.
>>
>>36601859

Skintight jeans, vocaloid hair and attitude.
>>
>>36601258
What exactly is happening here?
>>
>>36602372
She is angry you didn't uwu her.
>>
>>36602372
It’s like murderous intent hidden behind cutesy kitty paws.
>>
File: 2020-12-11 ari.png (1.66 MB, 1474x1516)
1.66 MB
1.66 MB PNG
>>36601859
>what's the main appeal for Aria?
she seems the most down-to-earth out of the three. she also doesn't seem to be the kind of person to obliterate your DM's with memes and tiktoks, but she also wouldn't be the type to mommy you whenever you'd talk to her. she seems the most like a bro-girl homie that you can vibe with.
also tight jeans, the color purple, ponytails, and dark eyeshadow. the EVA Unit-01 color pallet is also just fucking awesome
>>
File: 1788258.png (1.09 MB, 1407x1000)
1.09 MB
1.09 MB PNG
>>
>>36603177
I never really liked the color purple, but it does look nice in grump.
>>
File: 1509043271570.jpg (224 KB, 631x842)
224 KB
224 KB JPG
>>36603177
Nicely said Mayde, couldn't have said better myself.
>>
File: Spoiler Image (301 KB, 1601x1594)
301 KB
301 KB PNG
>>
>>
>>
File: Spoiler Image (151 KB, 1000x563)
151 KB
151 KB PNG
Not Sorry.
>>
>>36604926
This ones cute.
>>
>>36603177
This is a good summation.
I like a lot of the stories where she's portrayed well too, my favorite portrayal of her is usually one where she's less of a mindless stupid angry person like the more unimaginative people in the fandom like to portray her as(these people also coincidentally make Sonata be a literal child) and more a rebel without a cause. There's also her being a punk, which is another reason I'm drawn towards her. I've always liked the punk aesthetic, and she not only does it well, but she also adds her own unique flair to it that I haven't seen before. She's perfect.
>>
File: 1597250413211.png (208 KB, 491x634)
208 KB
208 KB PNG
>>36600445
>>
File: 1506592219021.gif (106 KB, 387x405)
106 KB
106 KB GIF
>G5 tomorrow
Get ready for drama!
>>
>>36605571
Really? Oh boy.
>>
File: 1545112974307.png (198 KB, 540x675)
198 KB
198 KB PNG
>>36605580
Yep, should be a stream around 10:00am ET
Looking forward to the board fallout.
>>
File: 2006717.gif (514 KB, 640x468)
514 KB
514 KB GIF
>>36605820
>>36605820
>>36605820

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.