[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / asp / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / wsg / wsr / x] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/mlp/ - Pony

[Advertise on 4chan]

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: cover.png (3.32 MB, 1500x1500)
3.32 MB
3.32 MB PNG
Hey /mlp/.

I've decided to take on the task of remastering the songs from My Little Pony 'n Friends. This is mostly for those who have nostalgia for the old series, pre-fandom, or those who want to fill their music library with 80's cartoon soundtrack delights.

There are several parts of the series, and I've decided so far remaster "The End of Flutter Valley" portion of the series. I'll be doing the other parts soon, don't worry, keep an eye out for these threads so you would have some treats to download.

These are straight from VHS, I honestly wished vinyls existed for the show but sadly they don't. So I compromised recording from VHS.

Here is the download:
https://u.smutty.horse/lyzrhgqfaai.zip
>>
>>36389489
[ squee.mp3 ] Thank you for doing what I wish I was even remotely capable of doing Anon. Please, keep doing this. It sounds way better than any of the stuff I heard sofar
>>
>>36389531
Thanks, glad you are enjoying it. I plan on doing the rest of the series as well, including the main film itself.
>>
>>36389489
Nice
>>
>>36389489
These sounds great! Good job and thanks for sharing!
>>
File: 1539223812610.jpg (157 KB, 730x1095)
157 KB
157 KB JPG
>>36389489
BASED.
>>
File: 1592203830533.gif (853 KB, 463x351)
853 KB
853 KB GIF
Very nice, real men enjoy both G1 and FiM.
>>
File: G1till4 fluttershy.png (64 KB, 2396x768)
64 KB
64 KB PNG
>>36389746
What about the other G's
>>
>>36389925
From 2 to 3 is all meme gens
>>
>>36389489
why?
bronies and horsefuckers are fans of FIM, not the franchise
none of this exists because of g1
all of this exists because of the first 2 seasons of g4
>>
File: 1602486915121.gif (794 KB, 564x432)
794 KB
794 KB GIF
>>36389940
WHAT ARE WE GONNA DO ABOUT DINAH? DINAH IS DRIVING ME WILD.
>>
File: fuckyou.png (44 KB, 192x243)
44 KB
44 KB PNG
>>36389940
this thread isn't for you then fag, it's for the audience that also enjoy g1
>>
File: anabsolutewinger.png (534 KB, 710x540)
534 KB
534 KB PNG
>>36389964
Rosedust undeniably gets me going
>>
>>36389971
>"An evil goop has flooded our home valley, you are the only ones who can fix this. Will you help us?"
>"sounds more like a you problem to me lol"
>>
File: MelodyJamminToMelodies.gif (501 KB, 351x287)
501 KB
501 KB GIF
>>36389489
As much as I love G4's music, I also love how G1's music has a distinctly 80s synth sound to it. And "From the Sun" retroactively works well as a song of praise to Celestia.

Thanks for posting this.
>>
>>36389965
well this board isnt for you, fag
>>
There aren't any really good recordings of these songs.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_y7QDGL7-MI
>>
>>36390168
I should track one of those down, I'll make it my mission to remaster most of G1's music if it needs to.

Might launch a small website in the next thread on my next release, where it holds all the links of downloading of what has been complete.
>>
Fuck it, keep an eye on this site. I'll be a bit busy, but by the end of the week it'll be filled with some stuff.

Bookmark it if you need to, I'll still post download links here on /mlp/. But this is for those who are bad at keeping track at threads.

https://quicksilverg1restorationproject.neocities.org/
>>
>>36390131
Look at her go!
>>
>>36389489
I would like to see all 61-89 shows with better music, sound effects, voice acting.

The 80s shows were nothing but ideafags with cheap coloring and lineart, okay art design, meh animation, terrible storyboarding, but the story, writing, even the dialogud and everything didn't bother me as much as the shitty audio quality and bad voice acting done on purpose.
>>
>>36389940
G4 wouldn't exist without G1. It's all little Lauren's headcanon.
>>
>>36390168
it sounds like it was recorded with a ceramic cartridge without a proper RIAA preamp. I wonder if you can just apply the proper EQ curve and massively improve the recording quality with that alone.
>>
>>36390573
She does it
>>
>>36390814
Lauren Faust played with the toys made her own stories
She didn't care for the shitty g1 animated media that you are all circlejerking over
it doesn't even come across as sincere, it just seems like you all want to look cool for liking "the og thing" but it is not the desired effect to do so, because this fandom is about g4 and not the franchise
>>
>>36392014
You know gens are about the toys, right? And I watched Escape from Midnight Castle with my sister when it first aired, I'm not some kind of hipster trying to impress you. Fuck off, faglord. Why are you even in this thread, why don't you do yourself a favor and go out and play in traffic with the other retards?
>>
>>36392039
you aren't an "og brony" for having watched g1, because the Brony fandom is about My Little Pony: Friendship Is Magic, not the franchise
>>
>>36389940
Wow it's this guy again. Literally the same post.
>>
>>36392054
How do you get to decide what bronies like? /mlp/ isn't banned from talking about non-G4, you tremendous fag.
>>
>>36392054
Wow. That's funny, since I didn't say I was an "og brony". It seems like you're massively insecure, and now you're arguing with the bully that picks on you inside your head. You should get rid of that guy, he's not doing you any good.
>>
>>36392014
I'm a different anon, but I genuinely like g1. Stay mad I guess, faggot. Different strokes for different folks.
>>
>>36389489
Thanks for doing this, anon. G1 music is very comfy
>>
>>36392118
>>36392150
>>36392590
Lauren Faust didn't like the shitty animated g1 media you all circlejerk over
whenever the question of "when did you join the ride" is asked, you are all the first in line to say "I've been on the ride since the 80s XD" "g1 ancientfag here"
y'all are posers
you are pretending like the thing which you are a fan of is a part of the continuity of the Brony fandom, and it straight up isn't
you do this because you want a slice of the glory and honor for the thing which you love, but it isn't yours and never was
for all intents and purposes, my little pony did not exist before friendship is magic, and it hasn't existed since
there was no need for a board
no need for a fandom
because there was nothing
you will never find g1 ponies printed on components crucial to the operation of the ISS, but you will find multiple g4 ponies
it's very revealing that you are projecting onto me your desire to decide what bronies are fans of
bronies are fans of My Little Pony: Friendship Is Magic, and it wasn't up to me, it is simply the case
if g1 came out instead of FIM, none of this would exist
>>
>>36389925
You forgot 4.5
>>
>>36392624
who cares
>>
>>36392730
congratulations on adopting the mindset that led to FIM being crashed into the ground repeatedly
you think the same way as Jim Miller, Josh Haber, Andy Price, among other hacks
>>
>>36392624
Imagine being this dumb angry faggot
>>
File: Bushwoolieeee.jpg (201 KB, 640x480)
201 KB
201 KB JPG
>>36392624
You're autistic as fuck, my dude. I watched g1 after g4 and I ended up liking g1. There's no posing here, I just like it. I like it more than g4, does that trigger you even more, retarded faggot? Good. Take your meds, schizo.
>>
>>36389940
Brony
/ˈbrəʊni/
Learn to pronounce
nounINFORMAL•US
plural noun: Bronies
a man who is a fan of the My Little Pony television programme and range of toys.
"he's seen his band of Bronies grow from a few hundred members to thousands"
>>
>>36390145
>I dont like this thread so I'm gonna go in it and bump it to the top of the board, that'll show them!
>>
>>36392930
the oxford definition is wrong, and dangerous for our identity
it needs to be fixed
here is the correct definition, from the Library of Congress:
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (83 KB, 1280x720)
83 KB
83 KB JPG
>>36392946
>dangerous for our identity
>M-muh brony p-pride!
>>
File: every day on 4chan.png (199 KB, 1800x1578)
199 KB
199 KB PNG
>>36392945
He's literally pic related.
>>
>>36390145
Last I checked, it was /mlp/, not /mlpfim/.
>>
>>36392624
Literally nobody in any G1 thread was bragging about being the og bronies. Get off your high horses and pull your head out your ass.
>>
I love how my thread is still alive because of the shitshow one person caused, lol. More people now can be exposed to it, and download the remaster.
>>
>>36393192
Eh, if he hadn't posted, I would have bumped it. But laughing at the mentally handicapped is fun too I guess.
>>
File: 35pinkiepiedriving.gif (125 KB, 220x165)
125 KB
125 KB GIF
Ugh, you anons disgust me with your gatekeeping. Pony is pony, if you love a certain flavour of pony then this is one of the last bastions to talk about your love of pony.

Yes there are posts that I do not agree with, Hell, there are entire threads that I do not agree with. Guess what ? I just do not post in them.

At the end of the day Lauren Faust was playing with the plastic toys of ( mostly ) G1, be thankfull for that, it resulted in G4. Who knows in the future we will look on the new generation enjoying G7 and it was inspired by G3.5 and none of us ( except the doomers and the jaded ) can actually go "I hate this"

This is now a history appriciation thread !
oh I am going to be hated so much for posting this picture
>>
>>36393434
bronies are fans of my little pony: friendship is magic, not the franchise
we already know what g5 is going to be like
hasbro treats my little pony atrociously, but the way they treat people who care about my little pony (lauren faust) is even worse
>>
>>36393437
Kill yourself, legitimately. Actually kill yourself. You're a pathetic autistic schizo who clearly barely has a life whatsoever anyways.
>>
>>36393434
Gatekeeping is good, but this is indeed an mlp board, so I like discussion of any mlp show allowed on the mlp board here unlike the schizo anon in here. After all it is /mlp/ rather than /mlpfim/. Anyways I'm going gatekeep as well now, since this is obviously a g1 thread hence the title. G3 is for toddlers, so...like why?
>>
File: firefly.jpg (252 KB, 2000x1957)
252 KB
252 KB JPG
>>36393437
> bronies are fans of my little pony: friendship is magic, not the franchise
True, But I do like more things than just that. Other things with hooves. What do you think the overlap is between 'hardcore bronies', 'FIM-enthusiasts' 'hooves afficianados' 'closet cloppers' and 'memberberry addicts' ? Would we need to subdivide all of them ? I am sure we could. But I am not going to a sub-board with 1 post per week to talk about something as silly as. Idunno.

Fire Fly being able to pull off stunning acrobatics and perhaps a sonic rainboom if the animation back then allowed for it https://youtu.be/js1xa3KrWKY

Now, enjoy the ride.
>>
>>36393437
Bronies are people who like ponies. End of story.
>>
>>36393437
>we already know what g5 is going to be like
No we don't.
>>
File: bouncing sugar morning.gif (262 KB, 748x748)
262 KB
262 KB GIF
>>36393761
Yeah I did not touch upon that part for a reason. Listen anon, you can try to help a doomer by saying not everything is as they see ( doom and gloom ). 'our' version of either hope, kindness, joy, and even things like bouncyness and happy are pretty much everything they are not.

I have seen and heard tales that Hasbro would like to keep Bronies as far away as possible from G5 by re-focusing on the target audience. This being the kids whom ask their mom for toys. Yeah, that is possible, bar might even be low. Look at the amount of Rose Tico's in bargain bins everywhere. So untill I actually see G5 and can judge it with my own eyes I will coninue to be be 'hungry' for content, and continue being bouncy and eating this popcorn.

This picture is pretty much how I look at the future RN, NGL, now I need some music that awesomely goes with it.
>>
>>36393775
>>36393761
a g1-esque g5 would be better than another slice of life cartoon which is meta like a lot of modern cartoons. Adventure, villain of the week, action, episodic, no meta jokes, horsy ponies... just don't bloat the cast too much.
>>
>>36393775
>>36393761
you people are braindead and divorced from reality
here you are claiming that g5 will likely be good, meanwhile the exact same people who brought you mlp 2.0 (including equestria girls) and pony life are the ones bringing you g5
it is the same production approach as those things: design by corporate committee with no artist with any creatve background in charge
the person in charge is emily thompson, a talentless uncreative executive poached from Disney of all things
you are cautiously optimistic about everything solely to go against what you perceive to be mean and unfair, no matter how justified it is by information that is freely available to anyone who gives a shit enough to look into it for themselves
none of you give enough of a shit to look into it for yourselves, because, as you said earlier "who cares"
bronies are fans of FIM, not the franchise
>>
>>36394003
Past performance is no indicator of future success. That goes for future failure, too. By this line of argument, G4 never happened.
>>
File: yosho.jpg (361 KB, 3000x3000)
361 KB
361 KB JPG
>>36394003
>>
>>36394215
that isn't the argument
g4 wasn't "spontaneously" good "randomly" "accidentally" etc
it was good, because Lauren Faust gave a shit about her work
and before we go any further, let me define Lauren Faust for you
Lauren Faust means an artist who cares about their work
it is not 1 single person
it is a vision for my little pony
a vision which people like Rob Renzetti, AKR, and David Lumsdon were on board with
and people like Jim Miller weren't
there is no Lauren Faust involved with pony life
there is no Lauren Faust involved g5
there was no Lauren Faust before g4
everyone cries imalou, but the extent of her reach does not exceed the character design
Lauren Faust was the director of FIM, and had a say in all aspects of the production
she picked the writers
she picked the VAs
she chose the composer
for G5 all of that is entrusted to Emily Thompson, who has never created anything in her life
she is a spreadsheet monkey, not an artist
G4 wasn't randomly good
it was intentionally good
>>
File: yohsi.jpg (41 KB, 625x625)
41 KB
41 KB JPG
>>36394342
Maybe Emily will have her first surge of artistry.
Everyone starts somewhere, after all.
I can't lie, though; you're almost certainly correct.
>>
>>36394342
>there is no Lauren Faust involved g5
[citation needed]
>>
>>36389929
G2 barely even exists.
>>
>>36394534
Do you know the history of Lauren Faust's involvement with FiM?
>>
>>36394801
Irrelevant to the discussion, if we're defining "Lauren Faust" the way anon upthread is:
>>36394342
>before we go any further, let me define Lauren Faust for you
>Lauren Faust means an artist who cares about their work
Lauren Faust the person is not going to be involved in G5, but we have no way to know if "an artist who cares about their work" is or is not on board for G5. We'll just have to find out.
>>
>>36394845
actually we do know, because Emily Thompson is the person behind the wheel, and she isn't a creator
>>
>>36394851
>vice president of global brand management
>"behind the wheel"
You know they had a VP of global brand management when Faust created G4, right? That's just a PR position. It means jack squat for the quality of G5's cartoon.
>>
>>36394893
Thank you for the fact check, Anon
>>
File: 8679846704.png (7 KB, 425x138)
7 KB
7 KB PNG
>>36394893
>>36394905
anon you literally have never read the leaks and have no idea what you're talking about
my true frustration lies not in your ignorance, but in your indifference to being proven wrong, always
every single time you are proven wrong, you say "oh well, it's just a cartoon"
"move on"
"get over it"
"there are more important things happening in the world"
and are the first in line to be cautiously optimistic (anti criticism) about g6, despite the mechanisms and processes remaining unchanged which yielded mlp 2.0 (including equestria girls), pony life, g5, etc
>>
>>36394940
>this is your brain on doomfaggotry
You literally don't even understand what you're looking at in those leaks.
>all those scare quotes
As if we needed any further proof that you're a total spazmo.
>>
>>36394950
cower in fear, roach, from the informed
>>
File: yushu.jpg (58 KB, 1082x860)
58 KB
58 KB JPG
>>36394940
>anti criticism
It's kind of hard to criticize something that doesn't yet exist. We haven't even seen a trailer.
Besides: I'm aware that it's probably going to be bad, but what exactly do you want us to do about it? What are you trying to accomplish?
>>
>>36394957
>cringe
VP of brand management is "creative lead" in that she hires the people who create the things. That's all it means, you colossal nitwit. You are Dunning-Krueger in the flesh.
>>
File: just.png (249 KB, 694x682)
249 KB
249 KB PNG
>>36394968
Don't do that. Don't give me hope.
>>
>>36394968
you snake
it IS a committee design, which is the fucking problem
there is no vision
it is a hodgepodge made by people who are developing their careers more than the art
the person who gets the say is not an artist, it is emily thompson
lauren faust got the say
she picked the writers, the vas, the composers, the etc
you are saying that these are both true now:
>vice president of global brand management
>"behind the wheel"
just a second ago you were implying that she wasnt behind the wheel
what happened?
are you trying to defend the linkedin search that you hastily made?
>>
File: 1313989.gif (2.3 MB, 360x240)
2.3 MB
2.3 MB GIF
>>36393434
We need more cute pony images that aren't g1 or g4
>>
File: fug.png (157 KB, 840x967)
157 KB
157 KB PNG
now I don't know who to believe.
you both keep contradicting each others' claims and I'm too lazy to fact check either of you.
>>
>>36394997
Eh, I'm not saying it's gonna be good. But we don't know it's gonna be bad either, so we'll find out when we find out. I expect it to probably suck, but I mostly liked the cartoons for G1 and G4, and G2 didn't have a cartoon, so Hasbro's track record isn't quite as bad as some folks make out.

>>36395006
All of this is just you imagining shit based on your huge misunderstanding of how things work behind the scenes, and then getting mad about it.
>just a second ago you were implying that she wasnt behind the wheel
People who are not retarded would see that "in charge of hiring a creative team" is not what you would call "behind the wheel" of a creative effort. All she really gets to do is pick some people to make the show, after that it's on them to make a show good or not.
>>
File: 2567568584.png (332 KB, 805x407)
332 KB
332 KB PNG
look at how proud emily thompson is about pony life
>>
>>36395028
That's her job, she's "brand management" so it's all about pushing the brand name.
>>
>>36395029
this is the person in charge of g5
why are we not allowed to call out the fact that g5 is going to suck because it is being managed by the same person who is proud of what they did on pony life
>>
>>36395037
It's no different than the situation for G4, this is just how corporate works. She's in charge of launching projects to push the brand, she hires the talent, the talent makes the show. She's "in charge" in the way suits are always in charge.
>>
>>36395043
no, you fucking imbecile, she is incredibly hands-(not hooves)-on with g5
she led the fucking creative summit and is billing herself as a "creative executive storyteller"
read the fucking leaks you piece of shit
lauren faust said that hasbro stayed the fuck out of her way when developing FIM, because the franchise was literally dead to them, and this not that
>>
>>36395074
Sounds like a lot of interpretation and "reading between the lines" to me.
>>
>>36395107
well you've got to read it first, don't you
>>
>>36395037
Because they can make one thing and be different on making another thing.
>>
>>36395119
That sounds like a lot of interpretation and "reading between the lines" to me.
>>
Everybody chill the fuck out, jesus.
>>
>>36395116
OK great.
Please suggest a course of action.
>>
>>36395185
>>
>>36395198
Yes but to what end?
WHAT are we going to accomplish with our doomfagging?
What should doomfagging drive us to try to do?
>>
>>36395123
That's a different anon you're replying to there, but yes, that is exactly my point, all of this is like 80% speculation and inference from a handful of facts, and nobody should be so sure of anything at this point. Yet you're certain, based on very little fact and a whole lot of handwaving, that it's certain to be awful and we should all.... what?
>>
>>36395221
to save this fandom
>>
>>36395262
You're a looney.
>>
>>36395221
>>36395256
>>36395272
to ensure that this fandom is saved by not allowing our identity to be rewritten, our identity being fans of My Little Pony: Friendship Is Magic, and not the franchise
to encourage people to love Equestria, and not leave it behind out of a flawed belief that they must constantly have a new gen to look forward to in order to keep loving ponies
the discouragement of chronocentrism, which is destroying the community as well as the rest of the earth
>>
>>36395272
and you, do not "blend in" like you pride yourself for doing
>>
>>36395286
Yeah sure, but what if G5 is good
>>
>>36395015
Then use your own thread, autistic faggot.
>>
>>36395321
nothing suggests that g5 will be good
besides, good is not a consideration for a concerning percentage of the fandom
I want know why equestria girls was talked about in the live chat of this video more than my little pony: friendship is magic: https://youtu.be/NiLnfSvSBoc
I want to know why artists aren't bothering to add the anthro tag to their uploads on derpibooru
I want to know why equestria daily openly posts equestria girls and anthro without using the tags that would filter that content for users using the filters which equestria daily themselves made
I want to know what happened to the fandom that loves ponies and not apes
people have already decided that g5 is good, and they did the exact same thing for eqg and pony life
those are fans of the franchise, not bronies
those are cautious optimists, who are dishonest for calling themselves as such, as there is nothing cautious about it
those people are more interested in sucking the staffs cocks than being fans of a show, because when you love something, you don't accept people who shit all over it
>>
>>36395286
Are you seriously that insecure about your brony title being revoked that you honestly think that our "history" is important to the planet earth?
>>
>>36395716
it is
My Little Pony: Friendship Is Magic is the most significant work of art of our time, and every interesting development that has occured in every artistic medium in the last decade happened in the Brony fandom, inspired by FIM
>>
>>36395703
Dude chill out we arn't some dying race or civilization with a deep and intresting past, we're just a bunch of people who like shows about horses.
Why is being a brony so important that you have to constantly sperg out whenever some mentions something that isn'r FiM?
>>
File: rarscru.png (1.31 MB, 1185x940)
1.31 MB
1.31 MB PNG
>>36395703
who the hell have you been talking to that unironically thinks pony life is good?
>>
>>36395729
we are, actually
>>
>>36395728
[citation needed]
>>
File: xTpVAtl.gif (379 KB, 680x510)
379 KB
379 KB GIF
>>36395734
>Earth will collapse if it doesn't have people constantly blindly worshipping FiM.
Nice bait mate, also thanks for keeping our thread bumped.
>>
>>36395754
it isn't a blind worship, you insolent fool
the cautious optimism (anti negativity at any cost) for the FRANCHISE is the blind love that is killing the fandom
>>
>>36395764
good
>>
>>36395764
If it means you leave, then, great!

OMG G5 CONFIRMED FOR BEST GEN YET EVERYBODY!
>>
>>36395801
you dont blend in, and yet you brag about blending here
>>
>>36395812
>muh "blending"

>Says the guy who went into a thread for things he doesn't like, just to bitch that everyone is wrong for liking what he doesn't like
>>
>>36395453
You again, never stop being mad please. You amuse me.
>>
>>36395836
reddit spacing occurs, when a user who is intuitively familiar with the mannerisms and formatting of posts made on the website Reddit.com
you see, on reddit.com, due to the way the website is coded, users need to add 2 spaces to their lines in order for them to properly render as separate lines
for example, if they type
"g1 was awesome.
g1 inspired lauren faust to make equestria"
it will render as:
"g1 was awesome.g1 inspired lauren faust to make equestria"
this is circumvented by the user of reddit.com by adding an additional space, which allows for the post to be rendered in the expected format
this results in them subconsciously adding an extra space between the lines of their post when they make a post on 4chan, which is coded in a way that does not require the poster to input 2 line breaks to render a single line break, unlike reddit.com, which is the format they are accustomed to
>>
File: 1594705394901.png (603 KB, 720x480)
603 KB
603 KB PNG
>>36395167
It's just the exact kind of autism you'd expect to find on /mlp/, it never gets old.
>>
File: reddit spacing.png (59 KB, 640x419)
59 KB
59 KB PNG
>>36395888
>>
>>36395862
I've only posted like one other time in this thread and I'm not mad. I just called you by name.
>>
>>36395963
>new ip
Sure thing.
>>
File: 1536826943426.png (53 KB, 866x475)
53 KB
53 KB PNG
>>36395960
you've told us everything we need to know about what you are
>>36395836
>>
File: Bushwoolie.jpg (9 KB, 320x320)
9 KB
9 KB JPG
>>36395968
What are you talking about? Stay mad, g3faggot. Go play with your barbie dolls, little baby boy.
>>
>>36395992
>he doesn't know about 4chanx
Playing with the toys just isn't the same when you're not with me, daddy.
>>
>>36396002
This is why I disowned you. Go make your own thread, son.
>>
File: 1603327940892.png (696 KB, 720x480)
696 KB
696 KB PNG
>>36396007
One day you'll come back to me.
>>
>>36396022
Listen, bud, I may consider coming back if you finally learn to stop invading others' spaces like this. Until then, you're stuck with your mother.
>>
>>36395888
>>36395960
>>36395975
Dude, how old is this meme? Reddit hasn't worked like that in years. A single carriage return is now rendered as a double space, so >reddit users should be the ones habitually NOT double spacing their paragraphs.
>>
>>36396104
how the fuck would you know that?
>>
>>36396135
I follow the interactive fiction subreddit, because it's more active than most other places that discuss the subject. At the end of the day, it's just a website, not the boogeyman. Website tribalism is for pinheads.
>>
>>36391144
Judging from other uploads, i'm guessing the guy who uploaded it did the rip themselves. I wonder if he would oblige a request to get a better recording.
>>
>>36396144
right.
>>
Hourly reminder to ignore derailing faggots. Eventually they either get bored and move on, or devolve into spam (in which case they get banned).
>>
What's your favorite song(s)?
>>
>>36396354
Main theme itself, From The Sun, and Pony Magic are my favorite tracks.
>>
>>36393571
>bronies
>people
>>
>>36396354
What Do You Give To A Troll? :^)
>>
>>36396563
You gotta pay the toll to get in that boy's hole.
>>
File: troll toll.gif (1.66 MB, 498x352)
1.66 MB
1.66 MB GIF
>>36397451
>>
File: 1600724700918.png (787 KB, 4858x5776)
787 KB
787 KB PNG
>>36395028
>this person is harming ME, PERSONALLY
You should consider killing yourself, you silly faggot.
>>
>>36395262
You're not going to save the fandom, holy fuck. It's not going to thrive like it did in 2012 ever again. Not pessimism, just realism.
>>
>>36395812
>you don't blend in with an exclusive club of about 50 mentally deranged cultists
>>
I like ponies.
>>
Boop.
>>
>>36398292
Me too.
>>
Free boop
>>
File: 1591065540864.png (482 KB, 478x1080)
482 KB
482 KB PNG
>>36396354
This episode? From the Sun. Call Upon The Sea Ponies overall, it can't be beat.
>>
>>36393437
>>36393434
Can't believe someone would criticize the g1 posting, in my case around season 4 of fim i maraton a bunch of old mlp stuff because the old tirek special was k0Ol dudes, now i followed my heart and returned back to slightly more beastly pones
Later gens are boring indeed but it's always nice seeing merch lore and multiple variations of the pone race
>>
File: b.png (147 KB, 884x972)
147 KB
147 KB PNG

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.