[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / asp / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / wsg / wsr / x] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/mlp/ - Pony

[Advertise on 4chan]

Name
Spoiler?[]
Options
Comment
Verification
4chan Pass users can bypass this verification. [Learn More] [Login]
File[]
  • Please read the Rules and FAQ before posting.
  • There are 50 posters in this thread.

08/21/20New boards added: /vrpg/, /vmg/, /vst/ and /vm/
05/04/17New trial board added: /bant/ - International/Random
10/04/16New board for 4chan Pass users: /vip/ - Very Important Posts
[Hide] [Show All]

Self-serve ads are available again! Check out our new advertising page here.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 2344863.jpg (205 KB, 1725x2048)
205 KB
205 KB JPG
Previous cloud 9 filly >>36224509
>>
File: 1580224760129.png (968 KB, 1080x1920)
968 KB
968 KB PNG
>>36366718
I liked Gollycorn
>>
File: golly.png (106 KB, 270x270)
106 KB
106 KB PNG
>>36366718
but golly is daughteru right?
>>
>Anon arrives in the distant future of Equestria, and learns the story of the Wicked Trio.
>To say he's disgusted is an understatement, and he demands that the literal child be freed at once.
>Bad enough that all the ponies she knew, any family she had, and the world as she remembered were now gone for her.
>She didn't need to wake up in a post-apocalyptic hellscape at the end of time to be all alone on top of that.
>Twilight assures him that wouldn't happen.
>After all, she's been petrified for so long that if the spell binding her did wear down enough to fail that Cozy's body would just turn to dust instead, thus freeing her soul.
>Anon just gives her a blank look, and raises a hand.
>Luckily he controls himself and doesn't smack the very powerful ruler of Equestria.
>He says he'll do that and more if she doesn't fix this, or at least help him do so.
>So her body is effectively dead in there and her soul is merely contained in the stone?
>Fine, that just means he needs to make a new body for her.
>He's seen the magitech golems running around doing simple tasks.
>That's a good place to start.
>Luckily Anon comes from Earth's distant future where technology is hyper advanced and children have libraries' worth of knowledge poured into their heads every night by advanced learning machines, so he's smart enough to start working on a vessel fit for a living being.
>Also lucky is how badly Twilight wants Anon to share his knowledge of human tech with her ponies, and so she sets up a workplace for him and offers him anything he needs, even going so far as agreeing to learn and cast a soul transference spell for him when he finishes Cozy's new body.
>There should be a spell for that somewhere in the dark magic section.
>Thus Anon goes to work crafting the most advanced golem body ever created, even hiring special effect artists and sculptures to create a hyper realistic outer layer that will make Cozy Glow look like a real pony despite the intricate machinery underneath.
>>
>>36366988
>Cozy Glow opens her eyes slowly, as if from a long sleep, and she can think only one thing.
>Wrong.
>Above is a glowing bulb shining artificial light down upon her face.
>And yet she does not recoil away, staring directly into the harshly glowing bulb without discomfort.
>The lines between the sterile, white ceiling tiles are crisp and clear, which should not be the case.
>As much as she has always hated admitted her weaknesses, she knew her eyesight was growing poorer over time, causing her to squint at books and bring them closer to her face before she would inevitably have to look into getting glasses.
>She had dreaded that day, and yet now her vision is perfectly sharp.
>She absently runs her tongue along the back of her teeth, and freezes upon discovering more inconsistencies.
>Her mouth felt dry, yet not uncomfortable, and rolling her tongue back on itself revealed a smooth, alien texture, no bumps present at all.
>Exploring more of her oral cavity with the strange muscle revealed perfectly aligned teeth where subtle imperfections once were.
>"Are you awake, Miss Glow?" a male voice asks, and Cozy whips her head in its direction.
>The motion was panicked, causing a very faint whir in her neck where pain might have been.
>The sound disturbed her, but the lack of a different sound ratcheted up her fear more.
>She's woken up in a strange place, her body feeling wrong in so many ways she's not even begun to catalog, with a strange male, who she now sees is some sort of creature she doesn't recognize wearing a lab coat, and yet she doesn't hear her heart drumming in her ears, or even feels it pounding in her chest.
>What is wrong with her?
"Who?" she croaks, only to flinch at the sound of her voice.
>It's close, but not the same.
"Who are you?" she manages.
>The creature smiles.
>"Dr. Anon. Y. Mous. I'm the one who saved you."
"Sav--m--?"
>Her voice trails into silence despite her moving lips, and he frowns.
>"I think you need to take a breath, Miss."
>>
>>36366993
>She blinks, noticing of yet another thing amiss.
>Her lungs were empty, and she hadn't even realized.
She takes a shuddering breath and says, "What's wrong with me?"
>He gives her a sad smile and answers, "While I'd like to say nothing and that your current state is nothing to be ashamed or afraid of... I know that's not what you mean. I'm sorry to say, but something terrible has happened to you, and while I've tried my best to fix it, there's only so much that can be done."
>He takes a deep breath.
>"What's the last thing you remember?"
She stares intensely, and before she can linger too long on the fact that she's not feeling the sting from not blinking, she answers, "I was with Tire-"
>Her mouth snaps shut, and he chuckles.
>"I already know about Chrysalis and Tirek, and what you tried, if that's what you're worried about. I'm not here to punish you for past deeds, Miss Glow."
>A disgusted expression overcomes his features for a moment.
>"You've been more than punished enough as it is. I just want to know what you remember."
>She swallows reflexively despite there being no liquid in her throat, makes sure to take a breath, and continues.
"We were... were trapped under a... muffin, I think... and then that... that traitor, Discord was whispering to Celestia and Luna, and then they... they..."
>She didn't have to remind herself to breath anymore as they came in panicked, rapid huffs and her body began to shake.
>A stark contrast to the memory replaying in her head as her flesh turned to unmoving stone from her hind hooves up.
>She finds herself staring at the light again as she convulses, back arching as her too-perfect teeth grind and she heaves great, strained breaths.
>She drinks the light in, wishing it would drive away the darkness of stone.
>How long had she been like that?
>Thoughts in that horrible prison were disjointed and sluggish, as if she were constantly kept on the border of blissful unconsciousness, but never allowed to fall into it.
>>
>>36366997
>A year?
>Ten?
>She had no frame of reference to track the passing on time, but it felt so very long.
>Fear, anger, despair.
>The dark peace of that prison was a harsh environment for such feelings, and so they shriveled on the rare occasion that managed to push to the surface of her mind.
>But now they are free to sprout like ravenous weeds and overtake her consciousness, strangling rational thoughts and leaving nothing but a primordial jungle in her head.
>She barely registers a pair of hands holding the sides of her head or the deeper voice yelling over her own shrill one, too consumed by all the now freed negative, primal emotions that had been buried over her long incarceration.
>Then a strange tool is being pressed to the side of her neck, sending a jolt through her body, and returning her to blissful oblivion.

>Anon places the system dampener down with a shaky hand and stares wide-eyed down at his charge.
>She's unconscious once more, but her expression wasn't able to fully relax before it had overtaken her, and there's still a strained look on her face.
>Brow slightly furrowed and jaw tight as if she's suffering through a nightmare.
>Or reliving one.
"Jesus, what did they do to you?" Anon asks as he gently runs a hand over her cheek.
>Of course he knows, and even expected something like this, but it doesn't lessen the disgust at seeing a child so damaged.
>It's been ten long years working on this body.
>Dozens of collaborations with Equestria's greatest minds to develop all the many systems that have gone into its creation.
>He'll admit that after so much effort towards a singular goal, that he sees Cozy Glow as... something.
>Something more than just a project or a righteous cause.
>No, he wants to help her, the individual, Cozy Glow, and make her happy.
>So seeing her in such a state is like a punch in the gut.
>He sighs and steps away, moving to the monitor displaying her system data.
>Of course high stress across the board.
>>
File: golly doujin.png (223 KB, 651x388)
223 KB
223 KB PNG
>>36366763
She can be both a daughteru and a waifu.
>>
File: 1608377181927.png (1.03 MB, 4972x6500)
1.03 MB
1.03 MB PNG
>>36367147
>>
>>36367147
no
>>
>>36367003
Interesting, do go on
>>
>>36367003
Good idea to repost this here.
>>
>>36367003
Good story.
>>
>>36366718
https://www.fimfiction.net/story/486054/1/chronicles-of-the-reformed/prologue-the-greatest-mistake

>The Elements could, in technicality release her, but in doing so, they’d release the other two. As much as I hate to say it, they can’t be changed. They’ve proven that, even when all hope is lost for them, they won’t just accept the facts and turn to friendship. We were wrong about them, and they just… can’t accept when they’re wrong about themselves

I disagree
>>
>>36368700
Same.
>>
>>36369028

I would not mind if Cozy stood up for them somewhere in the stroy

but Author gave their reasons so this is pretty much Twilight speaking for them
>>
>>36369096
True, I suppose.
>>
>>36367003
>It has been over a year since Cozy's soul was transferred into this body, and since then, it has been both slowly adjusting to its new vessel, and adjusting the vessel to itself.
>Or more specifically, the piece of sophisticated wetware residing in Cozy's head.
>Anon's magnum opus, over eighty-billion artificial neurons suspended in a gel brain, allowing connections to be arranged and rearranged on the fly in ways static circuits could never hope to replicate.
>When Cozy's soul had been placed within her new body, the brain was dull, but over months, ever more complex webs of light began to form within.
>It was a slow process, and one Princess Twilight was quite fascinated with.
>As she explained it, the soul was imprinting on the brain, making it match as closely as possible what Cozy's original was like.
>According to her studies into the forbidden arts of soul transferring, a soul and body would always try to resemble each other, and theorized that a shift in grey matter would probably be observed if the spell was used to put the soul of one pony into the body of another.
>After all, according to her notes, the most obvious thing to look for when worried about such an event is a change in eye color, so it would make sense changes could occur beyond just the surface.
>Regardless, both Anon and Twilight concluded months ago that what had just happened to Cozy was a possibility.
>After all, as much as it has adjusted, the wetware Anon created is still a new, young brain which has never experienced emotions before, let alone such intense ones Cozy must have been feeling, and so overloaded with the brand new stimulus to the point of practically shorting itself out.
>The image on screen of Cozy's brain is truly memorizing now.
>Before, the day to day changes in the lights shining within the clear, globular structure had been barely noticeable, but now, he could see new connections and shapes being formed right before his eyes.
>It's a good sign.
>>
>>36369728
Really loving the details here.
>>
>>36369728
>While he wishes it hadn't been so distressing for the filly, the sudden emotional surge has ramped up her brain's self-calibrating by an order of magnitudes.
>Through adversity comes strength.
>He remembers hearing that somewhere, and he can't help but feel it applies now.
>He might not have personal experience getting to know Cozy Glow yet, but from everything he's learned about her, he knows that when push comes to shove, the filly pushes back.
>She'll overcome this hardship and be stronger for it.
>He looks away from the monitor and back to the motionless filly with sorrow, wishing she didn't have to overcome hardship at all.
>Had someone stood up all those centuries ago and said no, they would not sit idly by while a child was dealt such an unfair punishment, neither he nor her would be having to deal with all of this right now.
>He shakes his head and moves to her side, adjusting her position to something more comfortable while she rests.
>He knew for the last week that she'd be waking up soon, and has made sure to stay nearby for when she finally did.
>As a result, he's used to sleeping in his office chair, and moves there once more to wait.
>He toys with the idea of sending the princess a message seeing as how she wanted to be informed when Cozy Glow finally awoke, but decides against it.
>She'll no doubt want to come see the filly if she knows, but Anon suspects the feeling isn't mutual, and Cozy really doesn't need more stress than necessary right now.
>No, as he grabs a meal bar from his desk drawer and unwraps it, he thinks he'll keep this to himself for a few more days until Cozy is feeling more comfortable with her new state of life.
>Taking a bite of the chalky, sweet foodstuff, Anon wonders if perhaps he should have stocked something better tasting in his lab for the filly to eat.
>If anything, this garbage won't help him determine a good baseline for how well he's been able to create a sense of taste for her.
>>
>>36370125
This recovery process feels realistic. I love it!

>He toys with the idea of sending the princess a message seeing as how she wanted to be informed when Cozy Glow finally awoke, but decides against it.
Smart.
>>
>>36367147
She would be a really good daughter
https://u.smutty.horse/lyxohoyloya.png
>>
File: 1609720008263.png (1.19 MB, 1280x1114)
1.19 MB
1.19 MB PNG
>>
>>36371090
Daaaaaaaaw
>>
>>36370657
Sauce? It isn't Pestil, right?
>>
>>36371312
Yeah, with shino.
https://ponybooru.org/images/2749625
>>
>>36371358
I love crotchboobs so much
>>
>>36371090
So, Golly prepared cookies and milk for Santa, then Shining came to her bedroom, ate cookies and milk, and left her a plushie?
Daaaaw
>>
>>36371090
>>36371389
I don't know why Cadence and Shining adopting Golly work so well and look so wholesome
>>
File: 1584639566316.png (449 KB, 1280x720)
449 KB
449 KB PNG
>>36371439
Raising these two?
>>
File: Princess Cozy4.png (2.36 MB, 2500x1515)
2.36 MB
2.36 MB PNG
>>36371439
Because Cadance is a mom, not like Twilight or those two cunts, Celestia and Luna, and she wouldn't be heartless for Cozy
Because Shining would be a good father for her, since he's also a good strategists, so she could develop her talent that way.
Because Flurry is a little qt, a complete opposite of Cozy and I can see her giving her a lot of love.
>>
File: Princess Cozy2.png (2.59 MB, 2500x1515)
2.59 MB
2.59 MB PNG
>>36371541
>>
File: 1609888257416.png (167 KB, 921x760)
167 KB
167 KB PNG
>>
>>36372565
Oh Flurry...
>>
>>36372565
what the shit is this
>>
>>36372273
Adorable
>>
>>36372565
>The concert ended up sucking because Flurry got caught.
>"You got me to release Cozy for a concert?" Asked a very unhappy Twilight.
>"Um, yea auntie, it was totes gonna be awsome enough to reform Cozy."
>Twilight just stared at the teenager in disbelief.
>Cozy facehooved.
>Flurry almost seemed to look proud of that excuse. Not that she smiled much these days as that would ruin her style.
>"Can I get somepony else to reform me, please?" Begged Cozy. "I promise I'll actually listen to them!"
>Twilight looked at Cozy, who was starting to fear that she might get turned back to stone.
>"No fair!" She thought. "I didn't even try exacting my revenge yet!"
>Twilight thought about what to do.
>Cozy was a resourceful, smart and cunning filly who would still use her skills for evil.
>And Flurry was a powerful and streightforeward teenager who's actual intellect and kindness had been repressed by years of spoiling on her parents part.
>Actually...
>She cast a spell on the horn ring which kept Cozy chained to Flurry.
>"Hey, what gives?!" Asked Flurry, now feeling strangely empty.
>"As punishment for your deception, I modified the horn ring to nullify your magic."
>"But auntie, that's so uncool!"
>Cozy was about to giggle at Flurry's misfortune when she realized that she was still chained to her.
>"No buts, Flurry Heart. I will only let you have your magic back until Cozy Glow has proven to be sufficiantly refomed."
>Neither filly was all too pleased with this.
>"Aw, come on!"
>"I'll like, tell my mom!"
>"Cozy Glow!" Twilight adressed the younger filly. "If you want more freedom, I suggest that you work with Flurry Heart to change your ways."
>"But, but-"
>"And Flurry Heart!" Twilight continued, ignoring Cozy's protests. "I've already notified your parents on what you did and they'll be here shortly and considering how proud they were that you volunteered for this, I don't think they would protest to this new arrangement."
>Flurry gulped.
>>
>>36370125
>Next time Cozy wakes up, it's with a gasp and jolt to an upright position.
>She blinks rapidly and looks around the room she's in.
>the monotonous sight of bright white walls is broken up by equipment Cozy imagines would be right at home in a sci-fi story.
>She has no idea what any of it does, though her mind is happy to conjure up plenty of nefarious uses they could be intended for.
>She lost and was captured, right?
>Why would the princesses free her if they weren't planning something horrible?
>She remembers all the strangeness she's noticed about her body and grimaces.
>Maybe they've already done whatever it is they wanted to to make her suffer.
>Her eyes fall on the strange creature and she's forced to give up that train of thought in lieu of focusing on the present threat.
>He appears to be sleeping in a office chair, which gives her an opportunity to slip away unseen.
>She lets a devious smile pull at her lips.
>Whatever Princess Twilight has done to her, Cozy will ensure she receives tenfold worse.
>She looks over the edge of the strange platform she's on, absently noting the glass surface glowing white.
>Really?
>She knows she's probably a prisoner, but they've just let her sleep on a glass table?
>It's amazing she's not a heap of stiff and sore joints right now.
>Standing takes more effort that she expects it would, her legs shaky and uncoordinated for some reason, but with a few deep breathes and a minute of steadying herself, they start to come properly under her control once again.
>Then she has to repeat the process with her wings, which also seem intent on being diffucult for several minutes before she has them outstretched and ready to slow her fall to the floor.
>Finally, she's ready and takes the plunge.
>And literally plunges to the ground.
>In the split second before impact, she realizes her mistake.
>The pegasus magic that has been as easy as breathing to manipulate for most of her life had not been circulating through her wing.
>>
Remove the incest and make her a filly, and this might be what living with Cozy Glow was like.
>>36374582
>>
>>36374505
>She lets a devious smile pull at her lips.
Aww, she's recovering her personality!

>The pegasus magic that has been as easy as breathing to manipulate for most of her life had not been circulating through her wing.
Does this mean the golem doesn't have any flight features?
>>
File: 1567603798916.png (328 KB, 992x768)
328 KB
328 KB PNG
>>36370657
>>36371358
>Pestil
>Shino
>>
Not sure how I can stop this from getting too formulaic.

>>36224509
>>36299750
>Rarity was starting to understand why Sweetie Belle tended to get annoyed whenever she was using the bathroom in the morning before her.
>It was not that she didn't understand Cozy Glow's need to fix her mane. If anything, her dedication to looking good was one thing she actually respected about the filly.
>But she wished that Cozy didn't spontaniously decide to shower in the morning due to appearently forgetting to do so last night.
>Thankfully, she didn't have to wait much longer as the bathroom door opened.
>"Are you ready?"
>"Yep!"
>"Let us be going then."
>Rarity had been told by Fluttershy which parts of the town she patrolled with Cozy yesterday so naturally, Rarity led the filly to the parts that didn't get covered.
>Not that it made any difference.
>"Is this what we'll be doing from now on?" Rarity thought. "Just leading Cozy on a tour through the town until we find some creature with a friendship problem and hope its the one were looking for?"
>Cozy may have been thinking the same thing as she didn't seem all too happy what they were doing.
>"This is going nowhere." Cozy finally said.
>"I agree, but theres not much else we can do."
>Cozy could only groan at this.
>Rarity wanted to do the same, but as a lady she had an image to hold up.
>Still, this was getting rather pointless.
>Twilight did ask her to somehow help reform this filly...
>"Shall we take a break?" The unicorn asked.
>Cozy perked up at that. "Oh, I'd love that!"
>"Let us go to my boutique then!"
>>
File: gollydraw.png (95 KB, 534x398)
95 KB
95 KB PNG
>>
>>36375747
Been waiting for this update!
>>
File: 2525080.png (974 KB, 1920x1080)
974 KB
974 KB PNG
>>
>>36374505
>She can't worry long about the implications of this before she's hitting the ground with a too-loud clang and the creature startles awake.
>"What the-? Cozy?! Are you alright?!"
>She tries to stand up, but her hooves are skittering on the smooth floor in her panic and so she resorts to scooting away as best she can.
"Stay away!" she screams, trying to imitate Chrysalis' intimidating hiss, but only succeeding in sounding shrill. "I'll- I'll bite!"
>The creature comes up short, kneeled down while she huddles against the column supporting the thing she woke up.
>He pastes on an obviously false smile and slowly holds a hand out to her.
>"Hey, I'm not trying to hurt you. I'm Dr. Anon Y. Mous, remember? You can just call me Anon if you want, though. I'm a friend."
"Yeah right," she spits, remembering the conversation from before. "You said you know about what I did, so why would you be helping me?"
>"Because what the princesses did to you was wrong," he answers back with conviction, getting her to roll her eyes.
"Yeah? Well tell me then, if that's true, why are you working with them? And before you say you aren't, there's no other way Twilight would let you help me unless she was involved. I bet after my friends and I were turned to stone, we were locked up somewhere far away from where anypony could reach us without their say so."
>The surprised expression the creature gives face brings a satisfied quirk to Cozy's lips.
>That's right, ape-thing, she's got you pegged.
>"Impressive," he compliments after a while. "I'm not going to lie, Princess Twilight did give me permission to help you, but that doesn't change the fact that I am helping you, so does it really matter?"
"Of course it matters! Let me guess, she's offering you a bunch of stuff if you can reform me, right? I'm just a means to an end for you! You don't care at all about me!"
>"Actually, you've got it backwards," he answers. "I had to make an offer to her in exchange for being allowed to help you."
>>
>>36376402
poor baby
>>
File: 1609970850704.jpg (118 KB, 477x389)
118 KB
118 KB JPG
>>
>>36376520
>"Cozy, that ax is paper mache and wood."
"... And?"
>"Why didn't you use steel?"
"Well, golly, how do you expect me to get a steel ax?"
>"Forge one."
"I don't have a forge."
>"Surely you could have used the local school's forge shop to make one."
"Um, I don't think any schools have those."
>"What? Surely you're joking. Blacksmithing is a very important elective along side wood shop and home-ec."
"Nope. Most schools don't even have wood shop anymore. I think I remember hearing something about budget cuts."
>"... This is an outrage which I will be addressing soon. Until then, however, come. We can use my forge to make you a proper battle ax."
>"Gollly, you mean it?! Never mind about lobbing your head off! You're the best princess!"
>"Yes I am. My specialty is weapons, but I'm sure Luna can help you make a set of platemail later. She's always loved armor smithing."
>>
>>36372273
Awesome and cute
>>
>>36376596
>What ponies don't know about Princess Celestia and Luna is that they actually became the rulers of Equestria through a violent coup themselves long ago.
>Equestria used to be run by a council of representatives from each race, but they were always too busy fighting for power among themselves to do any proper ruling.
>What Tia and Luna did was not pretty, and a lot of supporters of the old government thought of them as villains, but eventually, they became the unquestioned rulers of Equestria.
>Now they see a lot of themselves in this little filly and her ambitious grab for power, made all the more impressive by the fact that she's just a pegasus filly while they had been near adult alicorns.
>That sort of drive and intelligence should be encouraged and nurtured.
>Sure, she's a little villainous, but that just means they have to put her on the right path.
>And maybe when Equestria expands and takes over the gryphon empire (thanks Rainbow Dash and Pinkie for bringing the sorry state of the place to their attention) they can put Cozy Glow in charge of running the new territory.
>>
It's sad how few posters we have here.
Does no one really care about Golly horse?
>>
>>36366763
Lil qt
>>
So what do you guys think?
Other than the incest and humanized, that is. Did I write a goof Golly personality?
>>36374582
>>36377828
>>36377885
>>36377928
>>
>>36376402
Looks like Cozy's not very trusting.

>"Stay away!" she screams, trying to imitate Chrysalis' intimidating hiss
Children can be so impressionable...

>"Actually, you've got it backwards," he answers. "I had to make an offer to her in exchange for being allowed to help you."
Wow, she even wanted something in exchange? Twilight's moralality only got worse as time went on it seems.
>>
>>36377202
This could be an alternate universe of sorts.

>Discord whispers in the pair's ears that they should petrify the trio.
>They share a look, nod, then turn and sock Discord in the face.
>"Are you nuts?! I mean sure, maybeTirek and Chrysalis if we didn't already have plans for them, they've made their decisions as adults and so could live with the consequences, but Cozy Glow is a filly!"
>"Oh, excuse me, I didn't realized you cared after you sent her to Tartarus to rot," Discord snaps back as he rubs his cheek.
>Luna stomps a hoof and frowns.
>"Who said we were going to let her rot there? We were merely trying to make her understand that drastic actions have drastic consequences."
>"Yes," Celestia agrees with a nod. "The plan had been to leave her down there for a month or two and let her think she would never be freed. We even put her cage next to Tirek's because we were sure that whatever goodwill he managed to build with Cozy Glow via letter would evaporate once she was exposed to his horrid disposition in person for a while."
>"But then they escaped, and the whole plan went to pot!" Luna growls. "Which, if I'm understanding correctly, was your fault."
>"So in conclusion, we are abandoning the scared-straight tactic with Cozy Glow, and taking her with us to oversee her reformation personally, and you, Discord, are going to take the others to the fourth dimension where they can't cause any problems and reform them."
>"Wait, Why me?!"
>"Because if you can't prove to us that you aren't a traitor, we'll see to it you're the one who ends up in stone."
>Everyone present is gaping at the exchange.
>"What... What just happened?" Tirek asks.
>"I think I just got adopted by Celestia and Luna," Cozy Glow supplies, then grins. "Score!"
>"What? You're happy about this?" Chrysalis asks. "We're supposed to hate them!"
>"Speak for yourself. They're loaded and still have a bunch of political connections, which I'm going to make full use of. Easy street, here I come."
>>
>>36377931
Pretty great to be honest.
>>
>>36378273
Very nice. This is how Celestia and Luna should have reacted in the first place.

>"Yes," Celestia agrees with a nod. "The plan had been to leave her down there for a month or two and let her think she would never be freed.
Considering that Cozy once said in Frenemies that she's been in Grogar's lair for months, I think a year would work better for this explination.
>>
>>36378454
>and let her think she would never be freed
This is mental abuse
>>
>>36366756
You’re a GOLLYCON!
>>
>>36366718
Oh nononono
>>
>>36378583
round belli
>>
>>36378583
little cuddle filly
>>
>>36378540
Hey, they aren't perfect, but at least this way would have still been better than the alternative.
On a sidenote, Scared Straight was a funny show.
>>
File: 2525607.png (1.51 MB, 6969x6969)
1.51 MB
1.51 MB PNG
>>
>>36379875
no, Golly, NO
>>
>>36379875
Looks like somepony needs an education on human technology...
>>
>>36377931
This is cute for some reason
>>
>>36379898
Dont worry a pegasus can take it.
>>
>>36380349
Actually, I guess they could since they can be struck by lightning and be relatively okay.
Could be a cool scene of a story where a pegasus uses this fact to heroically complete a circuit or maybe they're trying to pull a live wire into some water to kill a monster, but it doesn't quite reach so the pegasus grabs the live end and reaches their other hoof into the water.
>>
>>36380358
I vaguely recall a fic where Rainbow kept chasing anon with lightning bolts, not understanding the consequences.
>>
File: weather pony.png (1.6 MB, 1450x920)
1.6 MB
1.6 MB PNG
>>36380349
>>36380358
>>36380417
well, there's this:
[pic related]
>>
>>36380449
Love the black bar.
>>
File: 1609978860737.png (296 KB, 1266x900)
296 KB
296 KB PNG
>>
>>36381549
>They come to another door and there's a guard.
>Cozy insists on sedctuion, and Flurry lets her.
>Cozy turns out t o be completely innocent in the ways of sexuality and flirting, and does a horrible job.
>Guard is confused on why the fostered filly of the royal family is talking about hotdogs and buns to him.
>Is she hungry?
>She starts talking about peanuts, and he happens to have some hidden in his amour.
>He offers her a hoofful.
>She blinks, takes them, and starts munching.
>She's pretty sure this is a good sign in seduction.
>Flurry just watched with confused curiously, shaking her head.
>Okay, enough of this, she's using the hammer.

Anyway, sorry for no droid golly tonight.
I'm actually working on the incest golly thing right now.
>>
>>36381858
She surely know how to manage a stallion
>>
>>36381858
What an amazing dynamic duo! It's good to see Flurry looking out for Cozy like that. I bet her parents would be proud.

Not gonna lie, Cozy failing at seduction is adorable.

>>36381869
Her experties lies in manipulating ponies into thinking their her friends, not lovers/sex partners.
>>
>>36381967
Don't know dude, Golly totally got these nuts, she's totally a casanova in the eyes of any filly that she talk about her seduction abilities
>>
>>36377931
Part 3 done.
What do you think?
>>36380597
>>36380822
>>36380971
>>36381074
>>36381203
>>36381476
>>36381738
>>36382071
>>36382077
>>36382080
>>36382097
>>
>>36375863
Good to know that people actually enjoy this.

>>36375747
>The boutique was reletively close so they didn't have to walk very long.
>"So whats the plan then?" Cozy asked.
>"Nothing."
>The filly tilted her head. "So does that mean were not gonna keep looking."
>"Indeed. We both agreed that it wasn't getting us anywhere, didn't we?"
>Cozy frowned. "Well, yea but shouldn't we be trying something else then?"
>Rarity raised an eyebrow. "I was under the impression that you did not care about the problem."
>"No, but I do wanna get it over with!"
>Rarity sighed. "I don't think there is anything we can do to make the process of finding it faster and all that walking around clearily isn't working."
>Cozy groaned.
>"Do not fret darling, it will happen eventually. It always does."
>"Yea, right." Cozy muttered. "What are we doing here then."
>"Oh, right!" Rarity went upstairs to get something.
>The unicorn figured that simply holding a class on generosity wouldn't do much for Cozy, but perhaps a display of it would.
>Cozy meanwhile stood around awkwardly in the boutique.
>She was glad that it was closed.
>Suddenly, the front door opened with a chime. Whoever opened it either didn't realize that the store was closed or had access to it.
>Cozy Glow got herself ready to meet whoever came in, but that readiness came crashing down once she realized who they were.
>In came a large female yak.
>"Miss Rarity, the new fabric you ordered came early so Yona and Sandbar bring it here!" Yona shouted.
>It was then that her companion, a light green earth pony stallion noticed the filly in the room.
>"Cozy Glow?!" Sandbar asked.
>>
Friend!
>>
File: 1610040600046.jpg (180 KB, 1280x947)
180 KB
180 KB JPG
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W09dogEGIBQ
>>
>>36382847
what a little cutie
>>
>>36382854
Fucking hypocrit.
>>
>>36382847
This seems like post-apocolypse Equestria where the stone spell wore off and the three were left in an empty world.
>>
File: Golly flying curly mane.png (429 KB, 919x1356)
429 KB
429 KB PNG
>>
>>36371358
>Click the link
>It's already in my favorites
I have better taste than I thought
>>
>>36371358
No one would dare to do that to his filly daughteru...
>>
>>36375747
>>36382118
there's nothing wrong with being formulaic. the execution is what matters most in storytelling, not the tools you use. what matters right now is that your plot is coherent and that your characters have believable personalities and are in-character. so far, given what happened at the finale and epilogue, i'd say you've accomplished that.
>>
>>36383749
Pretty filly
>>
>>36371358
Disgusting.
>>
Man, these puritans are really fucking annoying.
Just accept that are anons that love golly in different ways
>>
>>36383749
Nice outfit.
>>
File: cozy glow.png (212 KB, 442x468)
212 KB
212 KB PNG
What if Spur is Cozy's sister?
>>
>>36385249
What if Spur was actually Cozy in disguise like she was meant to be before they changed the plot of the episode.
>>
>>36385249
Probably not.
>>
>>36385249
I know you want to think she has family out there, but she doesn’t. You’re her only family
>>
what does the crazy glue thread think about this >>36384227
>>
>>36385426
Probably coincidence
>>
https://derpibooru.org/images/2154874#comments
>>
>>36385263
nah
>>
>>36385249
She's just chocomint golly
>>
>>36385263
Way too tall
>>
>>36366756
Is there good fan art of that form?
>>
File: 2527119.jpg (1.47 MB, 2920x2920)
1.47 MB
1.47 MB JPG
>>
>>36387435
remove pedo
>>
File: 2020026.jpg (1.41 MB, 1748x1240)
1.41 MB
1.41 MB JPG
>>
>>36387747
Cozy, please give Derpy this cupcake
>>
>>36387435
>>36387538
No! Give more!
>>
>>36387747
Where did her wings go?
>>
>>36388187
Or her cutie mark.
Maybe something like...
>The princesses decide not to petrify Cozy, and instead just drain her of her stolen magic to revert her to her normal pegasus self.
>That was the plan, after all, but the spell went haywire and drained her off all of her magic.
>She lost not only her horn, but her wings and cutie mark, too.
>Now no longer a threat to anyone, she's allowed to go free.
>Even a foal is more powerful than her now.
>>
>>36388183
>>
>>36388554
Poor filly.
>>
>>36388554
The Tragedy of Cozy the Cute.
She wanted power, and did everything to gain it, but those very actions left her powerless.
Ironic.
>>
File: 2280451.png (476 KB, 739x939)
476 KB
476 KB PNG
>>36385249
qt
>>
>>36379875
That is not safe
>>
>>36385249
I don't see the family resemblance
>>
File: 1581523853276.png (221 KB, 2196x2894)
221 KB
221 KB PNG
There may have been a backstory behind Cozy Glow. It must have something to do with her tragic life or what went on before she make her appearance.
>>
File: Spoiler Image (21 KB, 218x371)
21 KB
21 KB JPG
>>36389689
>The front door suddenly opens and slams while you’re eating.
>”Anon! Look! Look! This nice lady gave me a toy!”
>You look up from your ravioli breakfast at the toy, Cozy seems excited over.
>pic related
“Uhhh...”
>”Isn’t it just the coolest?! I love it! What do you think?”
>>
https://www.fimfiction.net/story/479606/the-once-and-the-future-princess

New chapter!
>>
>>36389788
"As former Princess of Equestria, we cannot stress enough that we oppose her ascension, completely and utterly," Luna said. Somehow, her finality and complete certainty made Twilight feel guilty just for considering it.

"In this respect, I can only say I agree with my sister," Celestia said, though her voice was soothing… forgiving. "I know what it's like to see your student challenge every obstacle, only to come out on top in the most spectacular of ways… to see her learn, and grow, and to want to reward her. But Cozy is not like you, Twilight. There is a darkness inside her that has never been inside you. You have forgiven her, and that is good. But you should not forget who she once was."

You two-faced bitches, your stupid heads are filled with evil shit and I swear, Twilight, tell them to fuck off
>>
>>36389788
Cadance, Flurry and Rumble learning about Cozy growing in orphanage hit them like a train
>>
File: 2527431.jpg (612 KB, 1818x1818)
612 KB
612 KB JPG
>>
>>36390404
pretty!
>>
>>36389788
Oh boy, Celestia and Luna fucked up
>>
>>36376402
GO ON GO ON PLEASE PLEASE
>>
>>36389788
Good one
>>
>>36383749
She looks so pretty
>>
>>36390404
Nice work.
>>
File: small.png (72 KB, 223x240)
72 KB
72 KB PNG
>>36385249
>>
>>36392288
Makes me think of the fic where the trio are reformed adventurers and Flurry loves Cozy Glow.
>>
>>36392740
I like to think a few years later when Flurry is a filly of similar age to Cozy when she was stoned, she frees her to reform her, mostly due to her being a filly and not at all a threat now that the surprise of her potential has been blown.
But the other two, eh, evil is evil. Just kinda glad they didn't rainbowfy Chrysalis like they did the other changelings.
>>
File: 1610316366874.jpg (336 KB, 642x482)
336 KB
336 KB JPG
>>
>>36392762
I always liked the idea of Flurry reforming Cozy. Not neccesarely just as a filly though. Big sister Flurry also sounds fun.

I'd also give the other two a chance. If Discord appearently deserves it then so did they.
>>
>>36393154
Child abuse
>>
>>36393154

Kill celestia
>>
>>36392288
I'd kiss her delicate hooves
>>
File: 1577051607017.jpg (41 KB, 500x524)
41 KB
41 KB JPG
>>
>>36382118
>Cozy wouldn't have been surprised to meet some customers or maybe Sweetie Belle in boutique, but she didn't expect to meet with Sandbar and Yona.
>"What is Cozy Glow doing here?" Yona asked.
>"Wait." Sanbar said. "Oh geez, I forgot. Rarity was supposed to be taking care of her for today."
>Well, at least they knew what was up.
>The last thing she needed was that idiot earth pony and that crazy yak to try and capture her.
>"Sandbar, Yona!" Rarity greeted as she hurried back down.
>"Oh, hi Rarity." Sandbar greeted back.
>"Hello." Yona said with unusual quietness before handing the unicorn the fabric. "This came early."
>"Oh, thank you darlings!" Said Rarity before glancing at Cozy. "As you can see, I got company."
>"Hi." They both greeted the filly with awkwardness. While they did know about Cozy's release, they couldn't exactly forget their past with her.
>Cozy thought about how to talk to the two. In the end, she went with her sweet filly persona (or true self as she preferred to call it).
>"Oh, golly if it isn't my two good friends Sandbar and Yona, I didn't expect to see you today!"
>Sandbar and Yona's winces indicated that they weren't as happy to see Cozy as she pretended to see them.
>"Sandbar and Yona are working as my assistents and trainees here." Rarity said. "I hope to make them run it someday."
>"Well golly gee, that sure is unexpected!"
>"Well, yea. We get that a lot-" Sandbar started.
>"But it we thought on a lot about it and it suits Sandbar and Yona well!" Yona finished.
>"Well, we should get going." Said Sandbar. "Our train to Canterlot will be leaving soon."
>"Doesn't it depart in two hours?" Rarity asked.
>"We want to be well prepared." Yona said. "For us it is first time going out to a place like that."
>Rarity smiled. "Oh, I'm sure you could at least allow me to make you some tea. It's the least I could do to repay you from delivering this fabric to me."
>"Well, I guess we could" Sandbar said.
>"We stay then!" Yona declared.
>>
>>36393154
Despite Cozy's protests this is better then Tartarus. At least its a bit more fitting for her age. Then again it probably isn't a good idea as she still needs rehabilitation.
>>
File: 1571982302985.jpg (46 KB, 894x894)
46 KB
46 KB JPG
>>
>>36393154
Celestia is gonna go elbow deep.
>>
File: 2528290.png (84 KB, 586x388)
84 KB
84 KB PNG
>>
>>36397595
cute
>>
>>36393928
Not her worst case of it, sadly.
>>
>>36397595
little baby Cozy
>>
>>36397110
Is she a muppet?
... Explains a lot, actually. She's the secret love child of Miss Pggy and Grover.
>>
File: 2449656.jpg (296 KB, 2000x2500)
296 KB
296 KB JPG
>>
File: 2528799.png (164 KB, 464x631)
164 KB
164 KB PNG
>>
File: 34237.gif (39 KB, 256x384)
39 KB
39 KB GIF
>>
>>36400534
Aaaaaaw!
>>
>>36400534
Looks a bit younger then in the show.
>>
>You really have to stop wondering through strange tunnels you find out on your nature hikes.
>This isn't the first time you've gotten yourself lost in the wilderness, but it is the first time your satellite phone has been unable to get a signal to call in help.
>And it's all because of that strange supernatural tunnel you found.
>How do you know it was supernatural?
>It seemed normal enough at the time, but it disappeared once you exited the other side and turned to see it gone.
>That's some Narnia shit right there, and you are expecting to meet some Jesus-allegory tiger or something any day now.
>Hopefully soon so you don't have to spend a third night staying in strange woods.
>You didn't expect to be out for more than a night or two, and so only have a zip-lock bag of bic lighters, a sleeping bag, a few meal bars, some jerky, and a big canteen.
>And the only cool thing you've found in your magical adventure is a glowing crystal, which fizzled out as soon as you touched.
>What a rip.
>Luckily before nightfall, you come across a village.
>Not so lucky is that it's dilapidated and overgrown.
>Great.
>Well, nothing for it but to explore and piece together what kind of apocalyptic fuckery went down.
>Judging by the growth, it's been some time, and none of the houses are livable.
>The giant crystal tree house, though, looks like prime shelter.
>It only has a quarter shattered off the top right of it.
>Score.
>Now you just have to get there, preferably without stepping on any tiny horse skeletons.
>Hmm.
>Either the people here were really into ponies, or they were ponies.
>Perhaps it'll be a allegory horse you run into instead.
>Oh, and that is a weird-ass statue.
>On one hand, it definitely confirms that ponies were the people as there's one making a terrified expression on the statue.
>On the other it makes you glad they're all dead since they apparently made a statue of a terrified child and thought it should be displayed out front of the castle thing.
>>
>>36401525
>Looks like there were other figures with the kid, but they're destroyed.
>Absently, you go to touch the statue, and as soon as you do, there's a fizzle like before, and the stone begins to crumble away, revealing pink fur and a blue mane.
>Also red fur, black fur,long green hair, what looks like bug shells, and a whole lot of viscera.
>Oh fuck, they were petrified creatures.
>Oh fuck, you've got a newly de-petrified pony child gasping for air, looking around frantically, and-
>And shit she's looking at the pile of meat and hyper-ventilating.
>Is that a baboon head in the pile?
>Okay, Anon, big brother mode.
>You quickly scoop the kid up and hold her to your chest, making shooing sounds and making sure she's not able to look at the dead corpses on the ground behind you.
>Whatever Jesus-allegory you find, they're going to have a lot to answer for for letting a child go through this shit.
>You stand and speed walk towards the castle, telling the kid you're going to help and to not be afraid.
>Maybe if you say there's nothing to worry about enough times, you'll start to believe it yourself.
>Fucking magic tunnels, man.
>>
>>36401554
Moar, this is interesting
>>
>>36401554
This is quite interesting. I wonder if what happened was due to a big war. It's a real shame about Tirek and Chrysalis.

I wouldn't mind seeing more.
>>
>>36401554
I'm not into gore, but poor sweetie, left like that to die
>>
File: 2527313.jpg (3.14 MB, 3024x4032)
3.14 MB
3.14 MB JPG
>>
>>36403621
Cute Golly helping with math!
>>
File: 2388569.jpg (514 KB, 1280x720)
514 KB
514 KB JPG
>>
I really gotta stop these days from devolving into lunch and teatimes.

>>36395999
>And so, Cozy Glow found herself having teatime with her second (former) Element of Harmony wielder.
>Fluttershy's tea was better.
>Sandbar, Yona and Rarity had a partially conversation with each other.
>Partially because she could tell how uncomfortable Sandbar and Yona felt around her.
>She did listen though and it turns out that the two were a couple now and were going on some sort of couple's trip to Canterlot.
>"So when did you two become a couple?" Cozy asked, hoping to make them feel even more uncomfortable.
>Yona was the one to answer her: "It was at school dance when Sandbar asked Yona out."
>"Yea. Said Sandbar. It was a bit of a random choice at the time, but one of the best in my life." He nuzzled her mare(yak?)friend.
>Cozy never remembered any school dances.
>"When was that?"
>"Oh, it was shortly after-" Sandbar started to say before stopping himself, remembering who he was talking to.
>Cozy's mood dropped significantly. "After I was turned to stone?" Cozy asked with narrowed eyes.
>"After you were sent to Tartarus." Sandbar awkwardly corrected.
>Cozy's mood went further downhill as she stared at her tea. Her attempt to make Sandbar and Yona uncomfortable seemingly backfired.
>Rarity attempted to salvage the situation by attempting some small talk which Cozy didn't care to partake in or listen to.
>Sandbar and Yona finished their tea soon after and were ready to leave.
>"Thanks for the tea, Rarity but we really should get going."
>"We need the best preperations to make date good!"
>Cozy wasn't sure weather they were in such a hurry because of her or because they genuenly wanted to get everything ready well in time.
>Not that she cared, of course.
>Rarity saw them out the door while Cozy stayed at the table.
>She could hear a short, muffled conversation before hearing the front door open and close.
>She wondered if they were talking about her.
>>
>>36404169
If only that were the in-show reception.
>>
>>36404357
I noticed a few small errors:
>Sandbar, Yona and Rarity had a partially conversation with each other.
There should be an adjective in there.
>"We need the best preperations to make date good!"
Should be "preparations."
>Cozy wasn't sure weather they were in such a hurry because of her or because they genuenly wanted to get everything ready well in time.
Should be "whether" and "genuinely."
Enjoying your story, but you might want to proofread a little more in the future.
>>
>>36403621
Smart birb poni
>>
>>36401554
>Cozy Glow is a strong-willed, intelligent filly who is more than capable of striking it out on her own.
>The death of her two partners in crime shouldn't be affecting her at all beyond a bit of frustration at losing such valuable pawns.
>By virtue of this, she should also not be bawling into a strange creatures chest and taking some small bit of comfort in his kindness.
>She puts it up to stress for why this is exactly what's happening in the moment.
"T-there gone!" she wails. "M-my friends are-are jelly!"
>"I'm so sorry, little one, but, they're, ah, they're in a better place?"
"They're on the dirt! Those stupid princesses couldn't even give them a burial! I hate them!"
>"If it's any consolation, these princesses of yours probably haven't had a much better time lately, or in a very long time from what I've seen."
"W-what?"
>"Well.. and try not to freak out about this, but the town around here is pretty much destroyed, and full of skeletons."
"What?!"
"Yeah, sorry for being blunt, but you know, ripping the bandage off and all that. Plus you were going to find out sooner or later."
"But how?!"
>Cozy pulls away and looks up at the creature as he rubs the back of his head and shrugs.
>"Hell if I know. Pretty sure I'm from another world or reality or whatever. I was just on a nature hike, then bam, I'm in a strange forest and totally lost before finding this place, touching your statue out front, which seems to be what un-stoned you, then I brought you inside this foyer, and, well, there you have it. You know as much as I do, now. Probably more in fact."
>Cozy is running a hoof through her mane and trying to get her breathing under control.
>She can't afford to be a crybaby anymore if things are this serious.
"What does the town look like? Was it burned down or something?"
>"Overgrown, and I can't tell what the damage before that was."
>Overgrown?
>How long was she petrified for?
>Goddess, her head hurts.
>Grrrgurgle...
>And there's that.
>Great.
>"Hungry?"
>>
>>
>>36404580
Yea, I should probably put it in word before posting.

>>36405603
Jesus, this poor filly.
>>
>>36405603
>Cozy is tempted to snap that she isn't, not wanting to show weakness, but she reels in the urge for a few reasons.
>For one, that's probably just the stress and hunger wearing down her patience.
>For two, this guy is her only potential ally right now and she doesn't want to alienate him.
>And in conjunction with two, three is that he clearly doesn't know who she is or what she did, which means she has the perfect opportunity to build a positive image for him.
>Grownups are willing to do a lot for cute, innocent foals, after all, and she needs that kind of protection in a situation filled with so many unknowns.
"Yes..." she eventually whispers meekly, shoulders slumped in what is only have exaggeration.
>He reaches into his bag and pulls out a wrapped bar, opening and offering it to her swiftly.
>"It's chocolate chip granola. I've got water too, but after that, we should probably start looking for food and water outside. I'm almost out."
>She takes the bar and quickly munches it down, then the canteen to wet her throat.
With a satisfied sigh, she says, "There's a stream that runs through town, and an apple orchard on the other side. If stuffs overgrown out there, it must mean that whatever happened didn't kill off plant life."
>He looks to think it over a moment, then nods.
>"Sounds reasonable. How about we scout out this castle for a good room to set up as a base, then had out? I'll empty my bag to make room for anything useful we find out there."
>Cozy perks up.
"We should find the royal chambers. They're the biggest and probably have their own bathroom and stuff."
>The creature blinks at her a few times, then chuckles.
>"Probably just want to pretend to be a pretty pony princess, eh? Whatever, sounds like a good idea. I'm Anon, by the way."
She blushes at the comment, and how accurate is on top of petty vengeance on Twilight, but sniffs and answers, "I know it's a good idea. I came up with it. And I'm Cozy Glow."
>"Funny name."
"It's a cute name!"
>>
>>36406288
>He laughs loudly this time, not at all intimidated by her puffed cheeks and pout, before reaching down and patting her head.
>"Sure it is, now come on. Let's find that room.
>Cozy huffs, but starts trotting ahead of him.
"I know where it is, follow me," she says over her shoulder.
He slings the bag over his shoulder and does so, and the two soon come to a pair of double doors that Cozy swings open with a firm push.
>Anon whistles.
>"Nice place," he says as he starts walking around. "Could use some new furniture, though."
>He reinforces the point by tossing his bag on the bed, which immediately makes the warn, cracked frame collapse and the cloud mattress disperse into musty-smelling vapors.
>The curtains over the window are bleached from the sun and moth-hole ridden, and Cozy isn't holding out much hope of finding much of anything salvageable in the room.
>Even so, she goes to the large walk-in closet and takes a peek inside while Anon moves to the bathroom.
>The lines of dresses are in much the same state, though Cozy does note how large they are.
>Twilight must have hit quite the growth spurt in the years following the Trio's defeat.
>There's a tightly shut trunk in the back with smaller dresses, which must of held sentimental value for the overgrown dork that did fair better.
>Too big for Cozy to wear, but maybe they'll make good blankets.
>"Score!" Anon shouts from the other room, causing Cozy to jolt before heading out to see what he found.
>Turns out he struggled to turn all the faucets in the spa-like bathroom on, and each of them are producing a rapid drip of clear water.
>"If this holds up, and we can get some containers, we can gather water over night while we sleep," he says with a grin. "It'll make things a little more convenient than having to go to a stream all the time."
>She smiles a little at his enthusiasm and tells him about her find.
>Bringing all the dresses out and piling them up to form a shoddy bed, they prepare to set out.
>>
>>36406288
>"There's a stream that runs through town, and an apple orchard on the other side. If stuffs overgrown out there, it must mean that whatever happened didn't kill off plant life."
Definitely guessing that it was a battle. Maybe a civil war.

>>36406390
>"I know where it is, follow me," she says over her shoulder.
When did Cozy get so accustomed to the castle's layout?

Really loving this. Quite a lot of intrigue and Cozy is adorable.
>>
>>36406390
>Some of that preparation was Cozy readying herself to see what was outside.
>Not just a destroyed town and skeletons of ponies she probably didn't know, but the remains of the only two creatures she could think of as comrades.
>Anon suggested they find a back exit, but Cozy refused.
>She had to face them head on and move past them.
>And so she stood, transfixed, eyes on Tirek's half-open ones.
>Anon stands silently behind her, and it's for that reason alone that she manages to swallow down her vomit.
"Let's just go," she manages in a shaky voice, giving the pile of red and green meat a wide birth as she walks around it.
>Anon follows behind her, remaining quiet for several minutes before asking, "So you have any idea what could have done this, kid? Know you were out of commission when it happened, but..."
"Don't know, a lot of things, actually," she answers, gaze steady forward as she avoids staring at the skeletons. "Magic is the short answer, though."
>"Kind of figured that. Noticed the bones are mostly intact, though. Not burned or anything. Hmm..."
>She hears his footsteps stop and turns to see him looking at a skeleton up close.
>"I'm not a forensic scientific, but I watched a lot of detective shows. I'm not seeing a lot of obvious stuff, like cuts where a blade nicked bone or cracks. Maybe it was, like, a necrotic wave, or something."
"Necrotic wave?" Cozy repeats skeptically.
>"Yeah, like something just made them drop dead."
>Her lips form a thin line.
>Technically, magic probably could do that, but she doesn't like making wild speculations without evidence.
"Maybe," she mumbles, then starts walking again, Anon following behind her.
>The orchard is, while definitely unkempt, thriving, and Cozy actually smiles.
>"All the apples we can eat," Anon says with a smile in his voice. "I'm sure we'll grow sick of it before long, but it's a relief all the same."
>While anon starts filling his bag, Cozy flutter about, eating an apple as she does.
>>
>>36406731
>As she does, she comes upon an odd sight, and calls Anon over.
>A skeleton is by a tree, and around it, fallen apples, some of which are filling rotted wooden buckets.
>Anon blinks at the scene, then begins to look at the ground beneath his feet.
>"Hey Cozy, you know what I just noticed?"
"What?"
>"I'm standing on a path, with tall grass on either side of me."
"So?"
>"Paths in fields tend to form from frequent foot traffic, just like how the streets back in town weren't too overgrown with weeds."
"Don't you mean hoof traffic?"
>"That's what I'm afraid off."
>Cozy, who had settled on the ground to stare at what she thought must have been a pony dying in the middle of work, begins to ponder why Anon sounded so creeped out.
>Then her eyes widened.
"W-we should get back to the castle."
>"Yeah, I don't want to be out here when the sun sets."
>Cozy is already turning around when he said this, and freezes.
"Sun... set?"
>She looks up at the sky and almost wants to hit herself for not noticing.
"The sun is actually going down."
>"Why's that special?"
"Because the sun only sets if somepony is doing the setting."
>"Aaand you lost me."
>She resists the urge to call him an idiot and starts trotting.
"We can talk about this later, once we're inside, and have the door to the room barricaded."
>The two are going much faster on the return trip, but it's still not fast enough for Anon not to look in the opposite direction of the setting sun and shudder.
>"God, I hate your guys moon. No offense, but it's just creepy."
>"What's wrong with the moon?"
"Back we're I'm from, the blood moon is kinda rare. Moons shouldn't be bright red every night."
>Cozy stumbles in her track, whips a stunned look behind her, and notices the red glow coming over the horizon as the sun sets on the opposite side.
"The moon isn't supposed to be red ever," she mumbles.
>"... Shit."
>Before Cozy can respond, Anon has her under his arm as he runs through the streets.
>>
>>36406757
moar
>>
>>36406731
>I'm not seeing a lot of obvious stuff, like cuts where a blade nicked bone or cracks
If it was a disese wouldn't Cozy be in danger and why were Tirek and Chrysalis destroyed? Could be a magical attack.

>>36406757
>A skeleton is by a tree, and around it, fallen apples, some of which are filling rotted wooden buckets.
Based on this, its like some of them just fell over and died.

This is super intriguing. I'm really curious as to what happened.
>>
File: 2529984.png (408 KB, 2118x945)
408 KB
408 KB PNG
>>
>>36407584
>barbie anthro
>>
File: 2516848.jpg (160 KB, 1000x1349)
160 KB
160 KB JPG
>>
>>36408623
I bet that knife is a gift, I accidentally broke the kitchen knife last week
>>
>>36404357
>Rarity didn't come back immediately as she went upstairs.
>"Sure, leave your guest alone." Cozy thought.
>By the time she came down, the filly had drunk the rest of her tea.
>"Some couple." Cozy remarked. "And your assistants too."
>"It was certainly an unexpected hookup at the time, but everything went wonderfully for them." Rarity said with some pride.
>"Good for them. They grew up so much." Cozy muttered, not even trying to hide her disdain.
>Rarity was about to give Cozy a lecture on how the filly's own actions caused her to end up the way she did but stopped herself, figuring that such a speech wouldn't do much good.
>"Did you enjoy your tea, Cozy Glow?"
>"Fluttershy's was better."
>Rarity agreed so she wasn't offended by Cozy's words.
>"Let us be off then." Said Rarity, motioning the filly to follow her.
>"I thought we weren't searching." Cozy complained.
>"We aren't."
>It was then that Cozy noticed the bag of bits the unicorn was levitating next to her.
>"Where are we going then?"
>"Rarity smirked. "Have you ever been to a spa?"
>>
>>36408729
And she's actually going to use the halo as a murder weapon later.
>>
File: 2466852.png (369 KB, 1000x783)
369 KB
369 KB PNG
>>
>>36406757
>Anon didn't waste time reaching Twilight's old room and puling the trunk out from the closet to push against the door.
>Cozy began filling it with the ratty dresses to give it more weight while Anon pulled the curtains shut over the window while grabbing a crystal curtain rod from the rinse-off shower in the bathroom.
>Putting it through the handles of the door, the two were left with nothing to do but wait.
>The minutes dragged on as the red moon slowly creeped higher into the sky.
>They finished what was left in the canteen and Anon set it up to be refilled by one of the dripping faucets in the bathroom.
>Cozy moved the pile of dresses towards the window and peeked out on occasion.
>Anon joined her, peering out while trying to keep as much of himself out of sight as possible.
"Maybe we're just being silly," Cozy suggests. "I mean, maybe deer or other animals are just heading through town a lot and they've made the trails."
>"And we didn't see any of them... why, then?"
"... Buffalo nomads?"
>"Really, buffalo can talk, too? So does everything with hooves- Oh! Wait, I think something's happening!"
>Both of them lean closer to the glass as the world outside, bathed in dim red light slowly began to stir.
>Skeletons quivered as red lights appeared in their empty eye sockets before slowly assembling themselves and staring at the moon.
>They did so for several seconds before beginning to shamble about.
>To say Cozy was terrified would be an understatement, and she nearly squealed as Anon put a hand on her back, only managing to stifle it before alerting the abominations outside hear.
>"Well... that's a thing."
"Are you trying to be funny? They're going to come up here and kill us!"
>"I don't think they will, I mean, they're just... actually it looks like they're setting up shops."
>Cozy stops glaring at the human and looks back at the streets.
>Plenty were just shambling around aimlessly, but some were actually moving behind the remains of stalls.
>>
>>36409084
woah
>>
>>36409130
I'm surprised people didn't see that coming from the skeleton in the apple orchard.
It wasn't a pony that got stopped midwork when they died.
It was a skeleton that got stopped by sunrise.
>>
>>36409084
>They were putting whatever they had around them on the rotted counters as if to display their wares, and on occasion others would come up, take an object, and leave pebbles or the like.
"What are they doing? Some sort of ritual?" Cozy wonders allowed.
>"More like they're going through the motions of being alive," Anon comments. "Probably aren't even thinking about."
"Do you think they're friendly?"
>"I'm leaning towards no, but maybe we can check when it's closer to dawn."
"What do you mean?"
>"Well, considering they weren't up and about before the moon rose, I think it's safe to say they'll only be animated until sunrise."
>Cozy catches on and nods.
"So if one of us heads out there a couple minutes before that, we can find out if they're violent without it being too dangerous. Smart."
>"It'll be me, obviously," Anon comments.
While Cozy is more than happy to let him do it, she still asks, "Why? I've got wings, so I'll probably have better luck playing keep-away if they go on the attack."
>Well, for one, you're just a kid," Anon states simply before pointing out the window. "And two, those."
>Cozy follows his finger to spot skeletal pegasi pushing clouds listlessly through the sky.
"That doesn't even make sense," she mumbles. "They don't have feathers."
>"I think sense goes out the window when magic skeletons are involved," quips Anon. "I mean, they don't have muscles to be moving either."
>Cozy just grunts, but doesn't disagree.
>They watch the undead play at life for a few more minutes before Anon speaks up, "We should try and get some sleep. We can take turns."
"Who goes first?"
>"Do you want to go first?"
>She thinks about it and realizes that she does feel pretty tired.
>Really, she hadn't slept since the morning of she and her partners' attack on Equestria, and she had been too excited to sleep peacefully through the night.
"Yes please," she answers.
>"Fine. I'll wake you up when I can't stay awake anymore, or if things change outside.
>>
>>36410428
So necromancy then? Interesting. I wonder how complex their rutines are. If its magical maybe they could somehow be brought back to life. Actually, if the skeletons are only animated during the night, then perhaps it could mean the return of Nightmare Moon.

Still loving this story!
>>
>>36410428
moar!
>>
File: large.png (632 KB, 792x1024)
632 KB
632 KB PNG
>>
>>36411708
Batgolly is adorable.
>>
>>36411969
Well if demon child was literal, that'd be an interesting story.
>>
>>36411708
>Twilight x Luna/Shimmer/Tempest lesbian couple
fuck no
>>
>>36413128
Could be worse.
>>
>>36408729
Not sure why you though that we'd asssume it was anything else.
>>
>>36413128
They would be good mentor/caretakers for Cozy though.
>>
Age magic is supposed to be really hard, perhaps even theoretical.
Maybe some wizard figured it out but needed a test subject.

>Winding Key knew he could reverse age!
>It didn't matter how crazy everyone thought he was!
>He would succeed!
>He's come too far after escaping the asylum not to test his spell.
>He just need a willing (optional) subject.
>And hey look!
>There's a pink mare who looks like she'd appreciate a few years shaved off!
>OW!
>Okay!
>Maybe he should have phrased that better than, "Hey! Let me get rid of those crows feet for ya!"
>Oh well!
>She'll thank him later!
>Really, she's practically begging to be experimented on, walking down this dark secluded alleyway like that.
>Plus look what she's wearing.
>A bow in her curly blue mane.
>So foalish!
>She's practically screaming she wants to be young again!
>Or maybe she's screaming because his horn is currently arcing with arcane power, but he's smiling extra wide to reassure her that he means no harm, so really, she's the one acting crazy right now.
>Okay, just a decade should do it, then everyone will apologize for treating him like a loon and recognize his brilliance.
>His family will even come back and love him again!
>Oh shoot, he wasn't paying attention again and used too much power.
>Oh well, at least it worked!
>Look!
>Where once there was an ageing mare well on her way to a midlife crisis, there is now an adorable foal kicking and screaming!
>He needs to show her to someone!
>Up onto his back, little one, and we'll go show you off.
>Oof, that spell took a lot out of him.
>He can barely take a step.
>Ah, there's some guards rushing over now.
>Good.
>He'll show them.
>... Maybe when he wakes up.

>The Daily Post!
>Our top story today is a tragic one as a mentally ill patient from the local psychiatric ward and foalnapped an infant.
>Before he could be questioned on where he obtained the unidentified filly, he died of mana exhaustion.
>The foal's family has yet to be found

Imagine the dismorphia
>>
>>36414708
Ouch
>>
File: 1547334987230.png (174 KB, 634x617)
174 KB
174 KB PNG
9 ain't fine
>>
>>36389788
>tfw just two chapters left

I want more...
>>
>>36414708
>Cornflower had a strange and difficult life.
>Born to a lower-middle class family in a plain suburban neighborhood and provided an average education, she always felt like she was invisible.
>Painfully average.
>Just a background pony.
>And she wanted to change that.
>Her life was filled with plans and schemes to become somepony everyone knew and respected, but in the end, they all fell through.
>Worse, she was left in debt with some nasty debt collectors on her tail.
>The kneecap breaking kind.
>Honestly when the unicorn cornered her in the alleyway, that's what she assumed was going to happen, but then the psycho used that freaky magic to turn her into a foal, and died in the process.
>At first, she was intending to reveal her strange fate the moment she got control of her gummy mouth again, but after some time, she began to think.
>The debt of Cornflower would die with her.
>More than that, she has a second chance at life, and with all of her knowledge, she can succeed where she failed before.
>Her disappearing cutie mark, rampant emotional state, and inability to fend for herself might be a bit maddening most of the time, but she can suffer with it if it means being famous this time around.
>When she gets her cutie mark once more, and it's a rook instead of a pawn, she grins as it is a sign that's she on the right track.
>She's better than she was, and where Cornflower failed, she will not.
>The name Cozy Glow will be carved into history, no matter what she has to do.
>>
File: Cozy Glow back.png (228 KB, 555x936)
228 KB
228 KB PNG
>>
>>36416819
What is she looking at?
>>
File: 2530461.png (606 KB, 848x761)
606 KB
606 KB PNG
>>
File: seems legit.png (602 KB, 2200x1200)
602 KB
602 KB PNG
>>
>>36417909
I mean, I'd get in even knowing it was a rape van.
I can't be the only one, right?
>>
>>36418383
Well, hypothetically, if you saw someone who you found attractive, driving a rape van and knowing that going inside would have them rape you, is it rape if you find them attractive and go in willingly?
>>
>>36418700
>"No! Get out!"
"Why? I'm totally ready to be raped!"
>"Exactly! It's not rape if you want it, and that means it's no longer fun!"
"Ah, w-well I definitely DON'T want to be used and abused by a filly a quarter my size. That would be horrible."
>"Hmm... No, I'm not buying it. Skidaddle while I find a man who isn't into being my own personal dildo all night."
"Drat! Foiled again by me libido...! Can I at least stay and watch?"
>"Will you blow a load on my victims face to add further humiliation to the ordeal?"
"I can."
>"Then you can stay."
>>
>>36417641
yes
>>
>>36418700
>About to get raped.
>Want the rape away.
>>
>>36417909
I want a 3080.
>>
>>36389788
Updated!
>>
>>36419961
More feels for Cozy, such a qt
Also, Cadance is a very good mommy
>>
>https://www.fimfiction.net/story/479606/the-once-and-the-future-princess
Cadance is pretty cool, that's good news.
>>
File: IMG_20210117_173438_548.jpg (300 KB, 689x1053)
300 KB
300 KB JPG
>>36419752
>>36418726
>>36418700
This seemed fun so I made a little story.
>>
>>36420561
>>
>>36420563
>>
>>36420571
To live life always wondering what could have been if you'd just payed your cards right.
Sigh... I know what that's like.
>>
>>36420430
>Twilight doesn't feel like she would be a parental figure
Awwww... maybe one day...
>>
>>36419752
One sure fire way to prevent Rape is Consent.
>>
File: Cozy looking up.png (311 KB, 761x1134)
311 KB
311 KB PNG
>>
>>36421967
>hfw she sees your clit
>>
Imagine introducing Cozy Glow to a gun.
She'd be ruler of Equestria by the end of the day.
>>
>Cozy Glow and Kid!Anon both attend the school of friendship, and he's really putting a damper on her plans.
>She has all this stuff to do if she wants to rule Equestria by the end of the year, but Anon is always bugging her.
>He's always asking if they can go eat ice cream together, or study together, or go to the movies together.
>He never leaves her alone, and it's not like she can say no because she has to be a good friend or else risk drawing uneeded attention to herself from the staff thinking she needs extra lessons or something.
>That's the reason why she doesn't tell the boy off.
>No other reason!
>Seriously, he's such a massive dork.
>It's not like she wants to-to hug him.
>And squeeze him.
>And rule Equestria together with him.
>And ride his dick like she's trying to break it.
>None of that sounds appealing at all, and if you think it does, then why don't you date him!
>... But if you do, she'll kill you!
>>
>>36421410
She could always be her big sister. That seems to often be the same thing in MLP.
>>
>>36423955
We will see
>>
>>36421410
It seems like her decision is largely based by her consideration of Cozy's feelings though. If Cozy is going to have a maternal figure, it should probably be somepony she has no reason to hate or resent. Maybe Tempest Shadow or Sunset Shimmer? They can both relate to overcoming the mistakes of one's past, but Cozy wouldn't affiliate them with any of the wrongs she's endured.
>>
>>36425103
>Tempest Shadow or Sunset Shimmer
fuck no, please no
>>
>>36425788
Alright, I was just spitballing.
>>
>>36425103
I vote Twilight or Cadance.
>>
>>36421967
pat this little golly
>>
>>36417909
Seems legit
>>
File: 2531276.png (2.72 MB, 1920x4320)
2.72 MB
2.72 MB PNG
>>
>>36427973
How did she do it? And is she going to be allowed to keep her friends, or is Twiggy Spriggy going to stone them again?
>>
>>36427973
Cozy looks so unsure but hopeful that it breaks my heart.
>>
>>36427973
Good job, Luster!

>>36428996
Twilight would have to be even more of a hypocrit then she already was to do that.
>>
bump
>>
>>36421967
pat pat
>>
File: TS and Cozy curly mane.png (1.37 MB, 2500x2500)
1.37 MB
1.37 MB PNG
>>
>>36431267
good, sweet filly...
>>
>>
File: 2532804.png (104 KB, 465x578)
104 KB
104 KB PNG
>>
>>
>>36433476
Boopable snoot
>>
File: 2533249.png (516 KB, 2000x1612)
516 KB
516 KB PNG
>>
>>36432749
Who's the guy?
>>
>>36435104
Komaeda from Danganronpa 2. He's insane, has godly luck, and will do anything in the name of "hope."
>>
>>36432200
This could make for an interesting story.
>>
>>36430189
>>
up golli!
>>
>>
>>36437364
No.
>>
>>36437364
Yes.
>>
https://www.fimfiction.net/story/419780/cozy-glows-punish-err-reformation

A good way Cozy could have been handled.
>>
>>36437364
Out
>>
>>36437364
>https://derpibooru.org/images/2533967
I can tolerate the ones that want to lewd golly in a lovely way but this is just abuse
>>
>>36433476
Kissu
>>
Pedo's should get the bullet.
>>
>>36437048
>>
>>36439599
Only the ones that want to hurt golly. The ones that love her and focus more in her pleasure are fine
>>
>>36440157
No. She's too young. Wait ti'll she's older.
>>
>>36440216
I can wait but I will make her feel a lot of pleasure with my fingers and mouth. Penetration isn't necessary with golly until she's ready
>>
File: Ea_dW0OU4AASKoT.jpg (394 KB, 2250x2250)
394 KB
394 KB JPG
>>36440216
Do you guys still love Grown-up Golly?
>>
>>36440898
I want Golly to look upon me in disgust as I feverishly stroke myself with her soiled panties bunched up in my mouth, drooling and huffing the hot sweat from her counseling seat, one of her hooves twisting and digging into the back of my skull.
>>
>>36440898
Yeah, but I would love to enjoy golly fillyhood too
>>
Why do people think that what happened to her was alright?
>>
>>36440898
In context of being a counselor, I like the idea someone wrote a while ago about Cozy Glow being a villain, not for her own gain, but because she wants to help heroes become stronger.
She sees herself as the adversity others rise above. The unifying force that brings people out of conflict with each other and against her. When she saw the student six join to stop her first plan, she was secretly proud. If the heroes had failed to stop her, Tirek, and Chrysalis, she was prepared to turn on the other two and stop them herself.
She doesn't actually want to win, she wants heroes to grow and defeat her.
>>
>>36441703
They're morons who are unwilling to acknowledge the nu-writers' mistakes.
>>
>>36441703
Acknowledging Cozy's treatment was inhumane means firstly mean admitting that Season 8 + 9 is not only just bad but the antithesis of the show. It also means admitting that Discord is a backstabbing, duplicitous liar who never changed. If you liked season 8 + 9 or Discord then its impossible to reconcile it with Cozy Glow
>>
>>36442226
>Discord
God, the amount of people I found desperately trying to defend Discord's actions claiming that he's kind hearted and good or some shit is rediculous.
>>
>>36442322
Arguing with these people about Discord is exhausting, they aren't being honest. The reason they think Discord didn't do anything wrong is cause they like him and they hate Cozy.

Personally I'm just waiting for the newest chapter of The Engineer to drop. The newest chapter has a great scene where Discord pays for his dickishness.
>>
bump
>>
Kiss your daughter wife golly now
>>
>>36443333
I'm not a pedo
>>
>>36442464
It all comes down to such illogical arguments, doesn't it? They cannot see reason even when its plastered right in front of them.

Yea, Engineer is great.
>>
File: 2532972.png (1.44 MB, 976x1097)
1.44 MB
1.44 MB PNG
"the more who understand how POWERFUL friendship is the stronger we will be."

Jesus, what a hypocrit. And its after this speech that they petrify a defenseless child.
>>
>>36444604
Saw the comment section for this image. Big ass argument there where the Discord defenders can't even type properly.
>>
>>36443333
No.
>>
>>36442987
>>
File: EsXFFIgXMAEb-9U.jpg (107 KB, 1260x1056)
107 KB
107 KB JPG
>>36431267
>>36408997
>>36397595
>>36371090

Why she is soo sleepy? Her cutiemark should be a pillow or a bed at this point
>>
>>36445861
>Seeing this at 0:00.
>Got to wake up early today.
I think Cozy's right.
>>
File: 2499623.png (557 KB, 1371x1132)
557 KB
557 KB PNG
>>36445861
Pic related.
>>
>>36446000
Nice trips
>>
>>36446000
sleep well, baby girl
>>
https://www.fimfiction.net/story/477298/the-legionnaire

Just got an update
>>
>>36446000
Wakey wakey, time to play
>>
>>36446755
This story is hugely underrated. In a way, it almost reminds me a bit of Cozy before the OC's were introduced. This story deserves way more love.
>>
>>36446755
The characters leaving cozy glow to rot in prison and only now doing something about it is aggravating. Someone needs to slap their shit in for it to feel less unjust.
>>
>>36446950
I should add its a good story though, I'd recommend reading it between updates of TOAFP and The Engineer.

Does anyone have any other recommendations apart from those two?
>>
>>36447077
https://www.fimfiction.net/story/462903/namesake
>>
>>36445861
>Woke up, see this
Well, back to bed.
>>
>>36447231
Super wholesome.
>>
>>36433476
Yrs, that's what you've heard, I love you baby
>>
>>36446950
Its frustrating but sadly in character. At least she has Luster.
>>
File: Cozy drinking cocoa.png (391 KB, 864x1310)
391 KB
391 KB PNG
>>
>>36448724
is this new
>>
>>36448724
She loves that cocoa.
>>
>>36448724
Wait, was it that surprise picture from you teased weeks ago? It's cute but I see nothing surprising there
>>
>>36446755
Just looked at the terot cards the titles were named after. It made me appreciate the story a bit more.
>>
>>36450472
It's 33% of a final picture
>>
>>36405630
I thought that artist left a long time ago.
>>
Bump
>>
>>36450892
>33%
Implying 2 other characters still to complete.
Or else 2 other things to complete, possibly character and background.
Logically, I'd think starlight and her office
Preferentially, I'd think Diamond Tiara and Silver Spoon.
I could see Cozy Glow hanging out with them pre-reform before they just killed off Diamond Tiara.
>>
File: 2536108.jpg (81 KB, 1080x768)
81 KB
81 KB JPG
>>
>>36452416
Little monster.
>>
File: 3 foals in a bar2.png (1.34 MB, 2198x1417)
1.34 MB
1.34 MB PNG
>>36389788
Updated!
>>
File: frens2.png (1.88 MB, 2367x1488)
1.88 MB
1.88 MB PNG
>>36453286
Photo-version
>>
File: Rumble blush.png (266 KB, 869x1271)
266 KB
266 KB PNG
>>36453291
Rumble :3
>>
File: flurry proud.png (295 KB, 786x1223)
295 KB
295 KB PNG
>>36453304
Flurry ^u^
>>
Winghugs for nice fillies
>>
>>36453327
With background and cocoa for non-shit-and-canon version of Twilight
>>
>>36453351
>>36453327
>>36453310
>>36453304
>>36453291
>>36453286

All the waiting was worth it. Really nice
>>
>>36453351
>Twilight nodded and levitated up the mug. After Rumble quietly left the room and closed the door behind him, Twilight looked down for one last last time on the sleeping foals. Flurry was breathing slowly, nuzzled close to her left foreleg, with an innocent, happy expression on her sleeping face. Cozy was leaning against her right shoulder, nuzzled up in Twilight's mane with a peaceful look on her muzzle. At some point, when both fillies drifted off to sleep, Cozy had scooted closer for warmth and Twilight had wrapped both of her big wings over the fillies. After that, she didn't feel like leaving.

>But it was time for her to start her day too. Sunrise was already late. With an almost sad sigh, she slowly removed her wings from Cozy and Flurry and pulled two warm, fuzzy blankets from Cozy's bed over them as to not let the chilly air wake them up. She nuzzled Flurry a little on the forehead, and after a moment's hesitation, Cozy too. Then she slowly tiptoed to the door. With a warm feeling in her chest and a heart as light as a feather, she left them to sleep for another few hours.

>As she walked to her room with Rumble's mug of cocoa floating in her magic next to her, she realized she still felt the warmth on her sides where they had been resting. It filled her with a deep and a bit strange feeling of contentment, just that lingering warmth.

Oh my god, this is so pure and cute
>>
File: 2536622.png (2.32 MB, 2688x2653)
2.32 MB
2.32 MB PNG
>>
>>36454468
Very cute!
>>
>>36453286
>>36453291
>>36453304
>>36453310
>>36453327
>>36453351
These look amazing!
>>
>>36453351
>>36453327
>>36453286
>>36453291
Never read that fic but how they explain that flurry look in the same age of cozy glow and rumble?
Cozy glow should at least look like a teenager filly like pic related. Same with rumble
>>
File: 2427327.png (1.4 MB, 1920x1080)
1.4 MB
1.4 MB PNG
>>36454971
>pic don't posted
fuck
>>
File: Spoiler Image (1.43 MB, 2198x1417)
1.43 MB
1.43 MB PNG
>>36453286
With some half assing editing, I fixed your biggest problem.
>>
>>36456527
I can still see rumble and golly looking him with lovely eyes. But he look like he's with sweetie belle so your edit is adding NTR vibes
>>
>>36457091
I did say it was half assing.
>>
File: 2087033.png (336 KB, 1000x1216)
336 KB
336 KB PNG
>>
File: LpPlh8Y.png (8 KB, 231x48)
8 KB
8 KB PNG
Pabbles is unbased and cringe.
>>
>>36456527
Why is Sweetie Belle humping Rumble?
>>
File: 2537006.jpg (48 KB, 1080x360)
48 KB
48 KB JPG
>>
>>36458570
sweet dreams, COzy
>>
>>36458079
literally who
>>
>>36453286
This chapter was absolutely wonderful and what a sequel bait!
>>
File: 2142028.png (1.86 MB, 2280x3117)
1.86 MB
1.86 MB PNG
>>36458079
Well, that can't be true.
>>
File: 2027359.jpg (489 KB, 1022x1695)
489 KB
489 KB JPG
>>
>>36460469
She needs that for baking.
>>
>>
>>36457767
Cozy learning how computers work.
>>
>>36461202
No.
>>
>>36454971
Author retconned Flurry Heart's age after people brought it up in the first chapter. There isn't really a reason beside storytelling potential.
>>
>>36366756
Is there good fan art of Gollycorn?
>>
>>36460469
I trust golli
>>
File: qt foals.png (1.4 MB, 2198x1417)
1.4 MB
1.4 MB PNG
Old version
>>
>>36463887
Surprisingly nice backgroung colour.
>>
>>36463887
I wanna pet them all.
>>
Bump

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.