[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / asp / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / wsg / wsr / x] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/mlp/ - Pony

[Advertise on 4chan]

Name
Spoiler?[]
Options
Comment
Verification
4chan Pass users can bypass this verification. [Learn More] [Login]
File[]
  • Please read the Rules and FAQ before posting.
  • There are 58 posters in this thread.

08/21/20New boards added: /vrpg/, /vmg/, /vst/ and /vm/
05/04/17New trial board added: /bant/ - International/Random
10/04/16New board for 4chan Pass users: /vip/ - Very Important Posts
[Hide] [Show All]

Self-serve ads are available again! Check out our new advertising page here.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 2099138.png (2.45 MB, 1920x1358)
2.45 MB
2.45 MB PNG
Any one interested in resurrecting these?

Ever wanted to concentrate your autism by mixing colorful magic horses and high school girls with posing, rock references and bizarre superpowers? Here's your chance to do it vicariously, through characters who totally aren't self-inserts, we swear!
(wow that's cringier than I remember)

Story archive: https://pastebin.com/k1qPevEU

Thread archives:
https://pastebin.com/SxCJQpr7
>>
>tfw make a shitty "Next you'll say" meme post and suddenly cause a resurgence in JoJo posting
>>
File: Friendship and Joestars.png (1016 KB, 1000x1009)
1016 KB
1016 KB PNG
>>36264522
>>36264540

>The second coming of the Jojo threads.

Someone contact the writefriends!
We need all the warriors on board!
>>
>a cold breeze wakes you from what must have been a nightmare, though you can't remember anything about it.
>with heavy breaths, a feeling of terror slowly fades from you; only to be replaced with confusion.
>where are you? Who are you?
>taking in your surroundings, you find yourself in the middle of a forest. The only light you have is from the moon shining through the thick canopy.
>before you can contemplate your situation further, a familiar sound draws your attention.
>the sound of a phone ringing, just a few feet away. Why would there be a phone in the forest?
>you follow the sound and find a red phone sitting in the grass.
>after a moment of hesitation, you lift it from the hook and bring it to your ear.
>"...hello?"
>a weak voice responds.
>"You're well? Good. I'm afraid I cannot say the same."
>you hear a deep exhale on the other side.
>"I don't even remember our names... Let's go with... Anonymous. Anonymous, go forward, there's a village up ahead. The... creatures living there may be odd, but they can help you."
>creatures?
>"Go now, anonymous. I will call you again later, when we are safe."
>and with that, the call ends. Who was that? They seemed... Familiar.
>maybe they're a friend?
>you look forward and notice a path up ahead. Turning back to the phone, you're surprised to find it is now an apple.
>how bizzare...
>you rub it off before taking a bite and head over to the trail.
>>
File: Hello Boss this is Ponk.png (451 KB, 1500x1794)
451 KB
451 KB PNG
>>36265057
Ooohhhh boy! Story time!
>>
>>36264522
>In barbie shit pinkie pie has killer queen as a stand.
Did they do it on purpose?
>>
>>36265117
Nah, just a bump. I'm not cool enough to be a writefag.
>>
>>36265186
Still, that's a heck of a bump you graced us with up there boy.

It has the makings of an engaging story:
>Amnesiac character
>Spooky yet familiar setting.
>Subtle reference to Jojo events that might clue in those in the know.

If you, or anyone else, wishes to follow through with it, I'm sure everyone would have fun reading it.
>>
>>36265309
Thanks, I like to think I'm good at intros at least; maybe someday I'll graduate into a proper writefag.
>>
>>36265057
>your walk out of that mysterious forest was, thankfully, uneventful.
>you heard strange sounds that resembled growling, and had a feeling something was looking for you.
>but no doubt thanks to these strange visions of what seemed to be the future, you were able to safely navigate your way out of those dark woods.
>now, however, you find yourself in a new predicament.
>you had spotted a cabin just a few meters away from the forest entrance.
>seeing no other options, you had walked to the front door and knocked a few times.
>hoping to find someone that could help you, what answered the door was something else entirely.
>a small yellow pony, with pink hair.
>the sight of you alone was enough to make her slam the door in fear, with multiple locking sounds quickly following behind.
>which must mean humans aren't very common here.
>wherever here may be.
"Um, excuse me! I'm sorry if I scared you, but I really need some directions!"
>you wait for a response, but only hear muttering.
"My name is Anonymous! I'm a bit lost right now, so if you could just tell me where the nearest town is I'll be sure to get out of your hair."
>more muttering, but this time you hear locks clicking as well.
>the door cracks open and you see a cyan eye peaking out at you.
>"y-you're lost? I'm sorry to hear that. Where did you come from?"
>you sigh with relief.
>she may be scared of you, but at least she's willing to help.
>looks like that stranger who called you was right!
>>
>>36265378
but who's more in danger, Anon or the yellow horse?
>>
>>36265448
Oh definitely yellow, once you-know-who recovers from the whole dying forever thing.
>>
>>36265455
>Iittle did Anon know thar the yellow horse was an infamous rapist
>"Say Anonymous, is not reaching the truth your fetish?"

Death number 7456: death by Flutterape
>>
>>36265502
>acting too Bossy results in immediate death and reset
Buckle up fucker, time to play nice!
>>
Wait, is the hype train real? Do people actually like my old stuff enough for me to continue?
>>
>>36265558
Won't stop until all the old guard is back baby.
Either here or there >>36244388
Jojo threads are coming back!
>>
>>36265558
>The joy fades, and the board goes without content. When the link of the oc is threatened, the bell tolls, unearthing the old Lords of Writefagging from their graves...
>>
File: Solaire and his stand.jpg (243 KB, 856x1024)
243 KB
243 KB JPG
>>36265657
>>
>>36265667
>「WALKING ON SUNSHINE」
>>
Continuing from pastebin.

>Three months go by.
>It seemed that the thefts stopped.
>At least, for the time being.
>The gym is still being rebuilt, but its raised a few questions about what's going on in the school.
>Apparently, this isn't the first time there's been some event in which the school needed to be rebuilt.
>Principal Celestia seemed to have some connections to the Speedwagon Foundation, and she had to use them to try to keep authorities from looking too deep into it.
>You wonder how she realized Stands were involved, but you heard from Applejack that paranormal things happen all the time in Canterlot High.
>Just a year ago, Sunset turned into a demoness and destroyed the entire front of the school in a battle.
>You remember her mentioning something like that previously.
>Celestia must've contacted the Speedwagon Foundation then, too.
>Kept it all hush-hush.
>Perhaps she still doesn't know Stands are involved.
>Which means you've still got time to plan
>You've been growing closer to the girls in your down time.
>You couldn't go to work, nor could you get out much, given the state of your leg.
>So in the meantime, the girls would visit you occasionally.
>Sometimes one on her own, sometimes two or three.
>You would always treat them like a good host.
>The goal, they would reason, was to build trust between you and them.
>They didn't know you as long as Applejack did, after all.
>>
>>36265887

>You occasionally got into arguments with Twilight, but nothing that made you turn hostile towards each other.
>Sunset seems really happy to see you a lot, perhaps appreciating your convictions to your cause.
>In fact, the two of you share a lot of similarities to each other.
>Pinkie is lighthearted and joyful, and you appreciate her efforts to keep your spirits up during your recovery.
>Rainbow seems to sympathize with you a lot, and wants you to recover quickly. She thinks a man with your muscle doesn't deserve to be inactive. She also shares a few tips on maintaining your physique while you're laid out.
>Rarity actually insisted on bringing you food and necessities while you couldn't be on your feet. She also got her fan club to apologize to you directly after she explained the situation.
>They didn't know the guy you were chasing, but they remember seeing his eyes before. They only knew he was a student.
>Fluttershy didn't really come around much, except with friends. She was a wallflower, and though you tried to be a gracious host, she didn't really open up to you.
>You and AJ still hung out, and teased each other a lot. When you could, you played a couple games with her on your computer, since you couldn't really visit her at her farm.
>You start to realize you haven't felt this happy to see people in a long time...
>>
>>36265890

>You had met up with some of the girls at the mall.
>So as to not give them any flak, you came dressed in civvies.
>Black suit with a white button down and red tie.
>And a Homburg on your head for good measure.
>Sitting at the table with you in the chow hall was Rainbow, Pinkie, and Twilight.
>The last of whom you were currently engaged in a debate with, as per usual.
>"...And that is why love is just a chemical reaction that compels animals to breed. There's really no such thing as love, because if there was, we wouldn't have any chemical reaction to it."
>You shrug your shoulders, taking a sip of root beer.
"That makes you a hypocrite."
>Twilight looks at you curiously as you put down your drink.
>"How so?"
>You begin speaking, matter-of-factly.
"You trust the chemicals in your brain to tell you they are chemicals. If you're going to call into question something like love, and reduce it to nothing more than a series of chemical reactions, you might as well call into question the whole spectrum of human emotions. Anger, fear, comfort, friendship...You believe all of those are merely chemical reactions in your brain? Does the positive reaction towards your friends just amount to a chemical reaction happening inside your mind? If so, then why would you give more value to a friendship with Pinkie, for example, than you would a vial of Californium? If not, then that completely destroys your argument, as you admit there's a deeper connection than a mere chemical reaction in regards to your friends. So why wouldn't the same hold true in regards to love?"
>>
>>36265894

>Twilight merely shakes her head.
>"I've felt love before, though. There's certain guys I'll admit I've...reacted positively to. And I didn't feel any deep connection to them the same way I did my friends."
>You regard Twilight with doubt on your face.
"But that's not love, Twilight. That's a crush. True, a crush can often become love, but a crush is just a simple reaction based on a first impression. Love is more like a flower. If you ignore it, and treat it as a mere decoration, it will wither and die. But if you nurture it, care for it, and give it room to grow, it blossoms into something beautiful. A crush isn't love on it's own, so I daresay that you've never experienced love."
>You smirk.
"But don't worry, you're in good company. Very few people in this world have experienced it. And when you do, you know it."
>Pinkie smiles at you, fluttering her eyelashes.
>"...In the words of Rarity, that was absolutely divine, Ricky. I've never heard anyone describe love quite like that."
>You shift in your chair, a little uncomfortably.
>She's friendly towards everyone, but wasn't that a bit much?
>Twilight clears her throat.
>"Yes, well, As pretty as that sentiment was, I don't think I can take it at face value. There's no real basis from personal experience or anecdotal study that I can draw from to verify your claims. That being said, it sounds as if you've experienced it yourself before, and if that's the case, then I'll concede this one to you. I obviously haven't felt what you felt, therefore it's safe to assume what you had was clearly something worth looking into."
>She offers a handshake, and you smile.
"That's very insightful, Twilight. You're correct. In which case, I'll graciously accept your surrender."
>You take her hand, and with that, the conflict is resolved.
>>
>>36265898

>"Wow, I never knew a fight between two Eggheads would actually be fun to watch."
>Rainbow chimes in, having stayed quiet while you talked with Twilight.
>"It was like you were having a race, but with your brains. Every time I thought someone finished the conversation, the other person spoke to make a point, and pulled ahead! I didn't think a simple conversation could be so fun to watch and listen to!"
>Pinkie gasped with a wide smile on her face.
>"I know exactly what you mean, Dashie! First Twi made a point, and it was like woosh! Woosh! Zooooom! But then Ricky came around the curve and went Errrrrt! Vroooooom! I swear, I could listen to them talk all day!"
>You and the others give Pinkie a confused look.
>"Uh, Pinkie, you know I don't actually mean they were racing, right?"
>Pinkie shrugs nonchalantly, responding with a smile.
>"Yeah, I was just envisioning it as one in my head."
>...well you can't fault her for being imaginative.
>But gosh, this silence is awkward.
>You decide to clear your throat.
"Speaking of weak segues into other subjects…"
>You try to think of something else to talk about.
>Your mouth opens without much more thought.
"Have we heard anything about our thief?"
>It's only afterwards you realize that this might not be a subject the girls would want to discuss out in public.
>And judging by the uncomfortable glances, you can tell this might be a misstep.
>Fick dein Leben.
>>
>>36264522
See, to help resurrect the JoJo threads, first I'd have to actually read JoJo
>>
>>36265900

>Scratching your cheek, you sigh.
"Forgive my lack of tact. It's an excuse at this point, but I'm still not good with social situations."
>Twilight raises a hand towards you, signalling to yield.
>"Oh, no, it's nothing that you did, it's just, well…"
>Her words drift away from her, as Pinkie speaks up.
>"Um, Ricky? Are you sure you still want to go after this guy?"
>You give a blank expression.
"Yes, of course."
>Pinkie narrows her eyes.
>"Are you REALLY sure?"
>Is this a test of your resolve?
>How annoying.
"Of course."
>Pinkie gets out of her seat, and leans over the table to stare through you.
>"Are you REALLY REALLY sure?"
>This is trying your patience.
"Of course I'm sure!"
>Pinkie is now on the table, standing on all fours.
>"Are you REALLY REALLY REALLY-"
"Pinkie, enough!"
>Your outburst causes all the girls to jump back a little.
>You sigh, rubbing your eyes.
"I know what's going on. We've been over this several times. This is a point of personal pride, and clearing the stains on what little reputation I have. I'm going after him, regardless of your assistance."
>Pinkie seems dejected, as she sits on the table with a pouty lip.
>Rainbow speaks up, a bit confrontationally.
>"Rick, look at it from our point of view. You got put in the hospital last time because you were helping us. And now you want to go after him again? This guy is crafty, and you're not invincible. What if something worse happens?"
>You hold up a hand to silence her.
"Then it's my choice that put me there, not yours. And regardless of your concerns for my safety, this degenerate still needs to be brought to justice. He hides from the law behind his Stand and his trickery. That makes me the only one capable of judging him."
>Rainbow sighs, pinching the bridge of her nose.
>"AJ was right, stubborn as a mule. I can see why you get along with her."
>You nod.
"So tell me. Is there any new information on the thief?"

All for now. Thoughts?
>>
>>36265905
For all you cool cats not in the know, this is the latest in the ongoing story that is "Rammstein's Bizarre Adventure."
Written by Ace_Sorou not Thruster

You can begin to read it here: https://pastebin.com/susEAHiW
>>
>>36265894
>...And that is why love is just a chemical reaction that compels animals to breed
Oh thank god you saved Twilight from turning herself into a pickle. She'd call herself Pickle Twilight.
>>
>>36265979
Not gonna lie.
That would have made the story a billion times more funny.
>>
File: 1130888.png (533 KB, 850x900)
533 KB
533 KB PNG
>>36264540
Yeah, I saw your post and with the general sentiment being "fuck it" I decided to try to recreate this general
https://youtu.be/hmpJqJLsR48
>>
>>36265129
This is the greatest thing about EQG.
>>
File: ftp.png (105 KB, 478x490)
105 KB
105 KB PNG
>>36264522
Hell yes. I've been wanting to wrtiefag for this general for a while. I'm gonna think about starting something as soon as I'm done with my /lst/ green. The girls are gonna be EQG tho, so inb4 the >no hooves fags sic the jannies on the thread.
>>36264774
We affectionately refer to ourselves as "writefags".
>>
File: The Saga Continues.jpg (1.66 MB, 1694x3160)
1.66 MB
1.66 MB JPG
>>36265129
Dude, most of EQG is a huge Jojo inspired reference.
>>
>>36266012
Which thread was /lst/?
>>
>>36266484
Uuuhhhh... Light Sodomy Thread.
That must be it.
>>
>>36266732
Ding ding ding! We have a winner!

>>36266484
Lewd Sleepover.
>>
File: ENfH_IzXUAE1IWV.jpg (190 KB, 1165x1200)
190 KB
190 KB JPG
>>
Rest assured folks, more green is on the way. Look forward to more RBA.
>>
bump
>>
>>36267664
Sure thing boss
>>
>>36265913
About time he made some friends. Gotta give a few more likable traits to the poor guy.
>>
>>36265905
>>36268608
I'm glad the misunderstanding with the dover- I mean, the Diamond Dogs got cleared.
They were good guys after all. Simps, but good nonetheless.
>>
>>36265905

Continuing...

>The girls update you on what's been going on.
>Apparently the thief is getting sneakier.
>People now believe a ghost is haunting the girl's locker room.
>That's because girl's panties have been witnessed just sliding out of lockers, and under the locker room door.
>Afterwards, they just disappear.
>Some girls are getting scared, others are getting angry.
>But it's clear to the entire school something supernatural is happening.
>As you consider this new information, you take a moment to formulate a plan.
"I could hide in shadows, as I've done before. But there's too many unknown variables to account for with the Stand user."
>Rainbow nods.
>"For one thing, he's seen you, now. And he knows who to look for and who to stay away from. If he even has a hint that you're going to be a problem, he won't strike."
"But at the same time, he has no idea what my Stand does. He can't have figured out how I had ambushed him before. He thinks that by not showing up in the locker room at all, he can avoid me."
>Pinkie looks concerned.
>"So what are you going to do, Ricky? If he won't show up in the locker room, how are you going to find him?"
>You ponder for a bit, until a good idea comes to mind.
"Has Rarity had any personal incidents with the thief since last time?"
>The girls look at each other quizzically.
>Twilight addresses you.
>"Rarity has decided to put up with not changing until she gets home. She wants to make sure she isn't victimized by him again."
>That works out great for your plan.
"I'll need to have a word with her, then."
>>
>>36268854
>"No! Absolutely not! I refuse utterly and completely! One hundred percent 'No!'"
>You sigh.
>You knew this plan was going to be a hard sell ever since you came to the door of her boutique.
>But you didn't expect Rarity to be this hostile towards it.
"Rarity, look-"
>She interrupts you before you even make your case.
>"Forget it, Erich Rammstein! There is absolutely nothing you can say that will let me do what you're trying to propose!"
>You groan in frustration.
"Rarity, if you don't cooperate, we'll lose our chance to catch the Schweinhund! The plan is solid, and all I need is your cooperation!"
>Rarity huffs angrily, before sighing.
>"Erich, I know you're bad at picking up on social norms, so let me put this in a way you'll understand. What you're asking me to do is the equivalent of handing my undergarments to someone, and telling them to do what pleases them the most."
>She then locks her sight to you.
>"Can you imagine how scandalous that would be?"
>You protest.
"You aren't entrusting them to just some niemand off the street. You're entrusting them to me. Haven't I more than proven I can be trusted, by now?"
>Rarity's face is redder than a tomato as she makes her objection known.
>"It's not a matter of trust, Erich! I trust you completely with my life, but what you're asking implies an intimacy with each other that I'm not certain we have!"
>...is that really the issue?
"So because we aren't in a relationship with each other, you feel uncomfortable with going through with this plan?"
>Rarity nods, folding her arms, and giving you the cold shoulder.
>Well, its worth a shot.
"In that case, after this is over, how about I take you out on a date?"
>>
>>36268858

>"Hwuh?!"
>As if her embarrassed face wasn't red enough, you swear she could be a signal light at this point.
>The look on her face is a mixture of shock, awe, and general incredulity.
>For a moment, she's stock still, like a deer in headlights.
>But then her face hardens into a furious rage.
>"MR. RAMMSTEIN!"
>Gott, her voice could make a deaf man jump in surprise.
>"Haven't you even a modicum of decorum?! How dare you toy with a lady's heart to satisfy some personal vendetta! If we were not friends, I would demand immediately that you leave and never darken my doorstep again!"
>Yikes. Perhaps that wasn't the best thing to say.
>But she seems to be calming herself with a simple breathing exercise.
>"Instead, I will give you a chance to explain yourself, or at least apologize for such...uncouth behavior. It is very unbefitting of a gentleman such as yourself to ask something like that without good reason."
>You sigh.
>Sticking a pinkie in your ear, you make sure you can still hear alright before you proceed.
>>
>>36268860

"You're absolutely right, Rarity."
>You try to think of your reasoning in asking that of her.
"I may be personally involved in the act of trying to catch this thief. And I would not pose that question without a good reason."
>Rarity's eyebrows raise in curiosity.
"I know what it's like to have something important taken from you. Something that you aren't certain you can ever get back. Its painful, and you can't help but feel vulnerable. And yet this Fickfehler insists on inflicting that pain on others. Yes, my pride and honor is at stake, but think about it. I run around in a schutzstaffel uniform and hat on a daily basis, knowing the social stigma it presents. No, there's something more important to fight for here."
>You look at Rarity with determination.
"This arschlocke is inflicting pain and vulnerability on innocent young women day in and day out. How long before someone like Angel or her friends are his victim? How long before Applebloom, Sweetie Belle, or Scootaloo is inflicted with that pain? How many more have to suffer before he's caught? If having to break the heart of one woman is the cost I have to pay in order to save the hearts of so many more, then it is worth it."
>>
>>36268863

>You see Rarity tearing up, holding a hand over her mouth.
>She paces toward you, and moves her hand to your arm.
>"Erich, darling, I apologize. It seems that I was being...rather selfish. You just wanted to help people, and you need my help to help others. I understand where you're coming from, now. Even if I must put aside my own personal comfort, I'll gladly help you rid everyone of this menace."
>You offer a reassuring smile.
"Rarity, thank you. It must've not been easy for you to come to that conclusion, and I realize its asking a lot from you. But I appreciate it."
>After conceding something or needing reassurance, AJ would hug you about now.
>Thinking you should do the same, you pull Rarity into a hug.
>It seemed like the right thing to do, and she didn't seem to object.

All for now.
>>
>>36268868
That was very cringey man.
>>
>>36268976

A constructive observation.

What specifically was cringey about it?
>>
>>36268976
>>36268986

Not trying to be confrontational, I really do want to know. Feedback helps me become a better writer.

If I made a mistake, maybe I can correct it. If it's something unclear about the situation, then maybe I can explain my thought process. Either way, I would like to know specifics on why you think he's being cringey.
>>
>>36268986
Yeah, your story might be the tropiest and the "panty stealer" plot is something straight out of an anime, so it feels kind of lazy for a setting where you have stands and magic.
But this whole interaction with Rarity felt awkward to no end.
You can do without the whole "date" thing and this whole post >>36268860
Rarity really has all the right to refuse the plan of this guy going to her house demanding her help, a guy who has already failed one might add.
If you want to make the arguement of preventing the robber from reaching the younger siblings then it would make more sense, and be more in character, for Rarity herself to contact her friends and offer the bait. After all, Erich failed because he tried to handle things on his own and had little to no support.
Otherwise, the whole interaction feels, as that other Anon said, cringey.

Don't mean to sound to harsh, but you can and have written better than this.
>>
>>36269045
Honestly, that's why I stopped writing. My storylines get worse whenever I get stuck in a rut. Unfortunately, this is the chapter everyone voted on, but that's not an excuse. I feel like if I can just get through this chapter, maybe my former skill will come back to me, but this chapter has thrown me through a loop because I don't have any idea what I'm doing with it. Every time I say "I'll come back with a fresh pair of eyes and finish it," I come back and don't know what to do with it.

That being said, I tried to use this chapter to build a friendship between the Rainbooms and Erich. And I realize my writing is falling short in that regard. Erich is supposed to be a social pariah by choice, and if you ask him, he started dressing as a NatSoc just because he thought people wouldn't bother him if he did. I tried to make it seem like he has no idea what to do in social situations, because...well he has no idea what to do in social situations. He's only ever had positive interactions with his family and the Apples. And he cut contact with the latter after his father died when he was a kid. I'm trying to get across the reprocussions of his early life, but I don't exactly know if I'm doing it correctly.
>>
>>36269076
In all seriousness, part of me wants to just axe this entire chapter and work on the next one.
>>
>>36269076
There is nothing wrong with Erich being who he is due to his childhood circumstances and upbringing, but that has already been touched upon in the previous chapters.

It would make more sense by this point to focus on the new members of the cast and what they can bring to the plot.
Like this guy said >>36269045, would be better to give them more agency rather than just being there to have the plot move around Erich. Rarity taking charge of the plan to protect the sisters sounds more interesting than just putting her in the place of a damsel that doesn't want to get involved until she gets eventually wooed by the words of the new guy. I'm joking here, if the story went through something like that then it would be even harder to take seriously.

I'm the "cringe" guy btw >>36268976
Sorry about that. Should have explained myself more.
>>
>>36269100
With how episodic these chapters are, you could just work on whatever story you want to write and finish this... "filler" some other time.
I doubt anyone would complain.
>>
>>36269172
... Thanks. I now have a better idea of what I need to do. I can't promise anything spectacular, writing this train wreck of a chapter has saw to that, but I think I can salvage it to the point where it's more enjoyable.
>>
Using musical influence to create a new power.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mPDzPithRcM
>>
File: 1538116836055.jpg (184 KB, 1228x1228)
184 KB
184 KB JPG
my dudes
have a marinuana edible and watch part 2 episode 1. watch it all the way through including the ending credits with roundabout playing.
then go to youtube and watch a jojo roundabout amv
fucking transcendent experience. just as good as watching ponies while high
everything is gonna be alright bro
>>
>>36269944
Easy with those things man. You don't wanna see punch ghosts around you, right?
>>
>>
>>36270226
that shit would be so cash
watching all the ora ora scenes while high brought me tears of joy, purely from watching jotaro make all the evil doers eat shit. punch ghosts would make the world so much cooler
>>
File: This pony has a DREAM!.png (570 KB, 710x980)
570 KB
570 KB PNG
>>
File: Never forget.png (299 KB, 680x383)
299 KB
299 KB PNG
>>36266175
EQG is just one big JOJO reference
>>
File: Pone E O Speedwagon.png (791 KB, 577x1024)
791 KB
791 KB PNG
You know who we need more of?
Best Pone Husbando.
>>
>>36271487
page 10 rescue, this is the power of requiem
>>
>>36272358
>Infinite return to page 1
A much better deal than what Diavolo got.
>>
Here's a lil' secret for those who were not satisfied with the answer provided in the other thread. why we have 2 Jojo threads confuses me, but that's besides the point.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ByTyfWy2QOQ
>>
>>36273387
Twice the Jojo means the fun gets doubled.
>>
>>
File: 1525310004092.png (1.2 MB, 2337x1675)
1.2 MB
1.2 MB PNG
>>36268665
>>
Bump
>>
File: 1540870356511.png (144 KB, 497x567)
144 KB
144 KB PNG
>"My [Barbie Girl] has no weaknesses!"
>>
File: 1505031335910.jpg (89 KB, 440x440)
89 KB
89 KB JPG
>>36276847
>>
Unleash The Magic?
>>
>>
>>36277542
>Abacus Cinch knew her high school's prestige had to be preserved under any cost.
>And since Canterlot High were already using magic to boost their performances in the competition...
>It would only be fair play if she found a way to level the field for her students, right?
>>
File: Shadowbolt Dance Magic.png (247 KB, 621x1200)
247 KB
247 KB PNG
>>36278192
The Shadowbolts became brutal.
>>
>>36278303
https://youtu.be/AQx_KMoCgJU
>>
The other Jojo thread fell down from the board.
Let's hope all the remaining Jojo and pony enthusiasts come to this one.
>>
File: 1561613828941.png (149 KB, 506x505)
149 KB
149 KB PNG
>>36279207
>>
File: Pony Brando.png (201 KB, 1280x1280)
201 KB
201 KB PNG
"I abandon my equinity!"
>>
>>36279207
Should that green that was posted in it be posted here or just linked?
>>
>>36280070
Might as well repost it. Otherwise it will be lost in a few days when the other thread isn't archived anymore.
>>
>"So we have a rough idea where that bastard took 'em?"
>"Micro Chips seems pretty certain Ace's signal can be traced to Mareis in Prance, Flash. Must be where BOI keeps their headquarters."
>"Over 5,000 miles away... they sure aren't making it easy on us."
>"We estimate we have about 50 days before they're through processing the girls. They'll take their time learning all they can about their abilities, extracting everything they know about Equestria... then they'll ship them off to who knows where, and that's IF they don't..."
>"Hey, Shining... we'll get her back, man. We'll get all of them back."
>"This isn't going to be easy. BOI has authority over the police, the media, even if they somehow don't see us coming and we keep a low profile, we'll probably be hounded by their agents every step of the way."
>"And that's not even considering what we'll do when we get to Ace himself... you say what kind of fire-power he was packing when they were taken."
>"Sunset, Twilight... none of them have ever hesitated when it was our asses they were saving from whatever magic monster crawled out of the portal. I'm sure as hell not going to just leave them to those paranoid suits."
>"Damn straight. And I'd be a pretty sorry excuse for a boyfriend if I just let them keep Twi-... oh, sorry-"
>"No, it's fine. Good to know my sister has someone like you looking out for her, Timber. No objections from me."
>"How about you big guy? You all set to go?"
>"Eeeeeeeeyup."
>"Alright. Get ready, Ace. And just hang in there a bit, Sunset..."
>"We're going to BOI Headquarters... LET'S HIT THE ROAD."
>>
>>36280246
>Still can't believe we survived that plane crash.
>How the hell did they know which flight we were on, Shining?!
>Beats me Flash. I guess BOI must have figured someone would come after the girls sooner or later and were monitoring all flights coming in and out of Canterlot City. That was my bad, we should have driven over a state or two first before hopping a plane...
>What a crazy bitch to run into, anyways. Who the hell was this 'Gilda' chick and why was she so fixated on keeping us from Dash?
>Bad blood in Rainbow's history, maybe? Your guess is as good as mine Timber.
>At least our flight made it to the east coast before touching down in the water.
>Yeah, Manehatten... never thought I'd get the chance to see this city.
>No time to take in the sights Flash. We're not taking any more planes to Prance, I'm looking up to see if there's a ship that'll ferry us there instead.
>Come on, Shining, surely the girls would understand if we stopped to see one show on Bridleway? What about you Mac, you seem like the theatrical type.
>Nope.
>Tough crowd. But really, we could at least stand to eat somewhere first. Haven't had a bite since we left Canterlot.
>On that, you got me. Will need time to find a ship anyways.
>...
>All the places we could have gone to in Manehatten, and you picked Chineighse, Timber?
>What, it's all good! I've seen you eating sushi before, I figured you'd be stoked for some oriental food.
>Yeah, when Sunset's feeding me I can get excited about it. I don't know how you even hold these fuckin' sticks...
>Excuse me, gentlemen...
>... Bulk?! Bulk Biceps? What the hell...
>I never figured to see you all here so far from school! What a funny coincidence, running into you all here!
>Yeah... 'funny'...
>I couldn't help but notice you all sitting together from my lonely table. You don't mind if I join you four, do you? I think we have a lot to catch up on...
>>
>>36280255
>"What the-!"
>"Our table!"
>"Sorry, Flashy-boy... but your road trip ends here!"
>"Bulk, you're-?!"
>"YEAAAH, I'm BOI alright! Glad I ran into you, I freaked that Gilda found you first! Never know what's going through that coo-coo's head! But now I can send you back in one piece!"
>"Why? They took our friends! Pinkie, Fluttershy... you're going to stop us from saving them?!"
>"Noo! Oof, I mean, YES! But for your own good! You guys are gonna wind up dead, and that'd make the girls sad!"
>"And leave them to Ace? He said they were a menace! Who knows what they're going through right now!"
>"Nothin' you or ANYONE can do, Flash! Ace'll never let you get close. So go home. That's what she'd want for you. To be safe"
>"...maybe. But right now, I don't care what Sunset would want. I care more about kicking your pasty ass-"
>"Wait, Flash"
>"Shining, let go!"
>"He tossed a 300lb table one-handed through the wall. We need to make a plan and- Mac?"
>"Y'all can sit this one out. I'll handle this."
>"Mac, Bulk's a freight train. We should gang up on him."
>"Nope. I'll handle it. I'm the only one who can. No offense, but none y'all spend 16 hours a day workin' a farm"
>"But-"
>"Timber, Gilda had a knife to my throat while the plane was fallin' out of the sky. You took 'er out from behind and saved my hide. Let me pay y'all back"
>"...if you insist, but let's move elsewhere. We gave the restaurant enough trouble, and we need less attention"
>"Reckon you're right. Follow me, saw a nice spot"
>...
>"Central Park. Classy choice."
>"YEAH! If you won't back down, I'll make ya! Wanted a crack at you since you graduated, Macintosh!"
>"Pardner, y'all are standing between me and my lil' sister. There's a lot a guy like me will let slide, but the one thing ya don't do is get between an Apple and his kin."
>"You're no good to your sis pushin' up daisies! But forget it: real men like us talk with our muscles!"
>"I'd say you done enough talkin' as it is."
>"LET'S DO THIS!"
>"Eeyup."
>>
>>36280258
>"There goes another tree."
>"Big Mac's holding his own, but Bulk's unstoppable."
>"Least he's faster, Timber. Mac's punches might not be doing a lot of damage, but Bulk's hardly landed any."
>"What do they feed you at CHS? That's the fifth park bench he's broken over Bulk's head, it isn't natural to be that strong."
>"Maybe Mac was right about that good ol' country living, Shining. Should ask him if they need an extra hand around the- MAC! He got hit!"
>"I could hear that from here... Bulk may have just broken his jaw!"
>...
>"YEAAAH! I'll give it to you, Macintosh, you're no wimp... but I knew all I needed was one solid hit!"
>"Ee..eyup, *cough* not gonna lie, that last one smarted somethin' fierce..."
>"HAH! Look at you actin' tough, you're barely standing! You're one tough apple to crack."
>"You mean 'nut'. Y'all don't 'crack' open apples... agh!"
>"We'll see! One more, and-"
>"Y'all ain't gonna get one more, pardner. That was your free shot."
>...
>"Free shot? The hell's he talking about?"
>"Who cares, he's in trouble! Let's get down there and-"
>"Wait, Flash, look at him. Mac's *smiling*."
>...
>"FREE SHOT?! You expect me to believe you LET me hit you?!"
>"Only fair, seein' I was about to finish this an' all."
>"Your fists barely tickled since we started! My muscles are so thick, a tank-shell would bounce off!"
>"You like doin' things quick, Bulk. Building up those big ol' muscles to knock me out in one hit. But that sort of work always ends up sloppy. REAL work is slow and steady. Y'all might think you've been walkin' them blows off, and maybe you have, but all those lil' aches and pains start to pile up. Y'all start movin' different, favorin' spots. And I've been noticing..."
>"WHAT-?!"
>"Y'all been protective of your legs-!"
>...
>"YES! He kicked the legs out from under him!"
>"He's off balance... is he going for a grapple?"
>...
>>
>>36280260
>"Got you!"
>"AGH! No fair! I've got weak ankles, those are tender! Lemme go! What can you even do, you've hit me with everything ya got!"
>"Not true... I ain't hit you with the HEAVIEST thing around yet."
>"Uhh.... whasat?"
>"YOU!!!"
>...
>"...Shit."
>"You put him head-first straight into the CONCRETE. The hell?!"
>"Huff... not exactly the same as plantin' fence posts back home but, close enough."
>"I see... nothing would hurt him, so you 'buried' him instead?"
>"Eeyup."
>"Is he gonna be alright?"
>"He's still moving. He'll probably either muscle his way out, or someone will come by and help. Either way, we'll be long gone."
>"Right. Let's get moving, I found a boat for us to take. Great job out there, Mac, you really saved us."
>"Heh. Nothin' special. Granny always said a softie like me should learn to throw his weight around a lil'."
>"Docks are just up ahead."
>"What was the ship's name again, Shining?"
>"The Sea Mule. It's a freighter that carries exports between Manehattan and the Braytish Isles, as well as small groups of passengers. It won't be luxurious, but BOI probably won't think to look for us on it, and once we arrive we'll be right across the Channel from Prance. And then-"
>>
>>36280266
>"HEY! Yeah, YOU! Stop right there!"
>"What th-? Bulk!"
>"Impossible!"
>"Got to be kidding me... how did he get out that fast!?"
>"WAIT! Just... *huff* gotta work on my cardio... hear me out!"
>"Back off, Bulk. We told you, you or your BOI buddies aren't stopping us, so unless you want my good buddy Mac here to-"
>"I don't wanna stop you! Not anymore!"
>"Huh?"
>"I'm sorry. The truth is, I wanna rescue the girls too!"
>"What?!"
>"They don't deserve to be locked up! Timber, you and Applejack saved me from drowning at the beach. Fluttershy gave me the comfiest wig ever when all my hair got burnt off. They're the nicest people I ever met, of course I wanna help them!"
>"Okay, okay! No need to start crying, big guy."
>"I don't buy it. If you wanted to help save the girls, why the hell are you with BOI?"
>"I joined to get close to Ace Thruster. We got... history to settle."
>"Explain."
>"...I fought Ace myself, once. A long time ago, so far back it's hard for me to remember why..."
>"So, what, last week?"
>"I'unno, maybe? Anyways, I took him on myself. But my muscles... they weren't strong enough. Not fast enough. I made a big mistake... and he took me down. To this day, it is my greatest shame. The day he beat me, I swore an oath: THAT I, AND I ALONE, WOULD FIND THAT PRETTY BOI, AND SETTLE THE SCORE TO REGAIN MY BICEPS HONOR!"
>>
>>36280268
>"Okay... then, why stop us?"
>"I meant what I said: I didn't think you were ready for Ace. I seen what he can do firsthand. I didn't want you guys to get hurt, and thought I could save the girls on my own. But you showed me how wrong I was! Maybe I can't beat BOI alone... but with all us together, we might stand a chance! So lemme come with you, please?!"
>"I guess we can use all the help we can get? Flash?"
>"I dunno... I still don't trust him."
>"We'll keep an eye on him. But Timber's right: someone with Bulk's strength is better to have with us than against us. Any issues Mac?"
>"Nope."
>"YEAAAAH! Alright bros, let's get on that boat! I'll get you guys toughened up before we get to Prance! Brought enough dumbells for everyone!"
>"I think we may have just made a mistake..."
>>
>>36280274
>Be Flash Sentry
>Be on the top deck of a freighter called the Sea Mule, looking out across the ocean on a sunny afternoon
>Keep gripping the handlebars again and again: you're getting cabin crazy and it's barely been three days
>Just wish something would happen when suddenly something grips your shoulder
"FUCK!"
>Turn back as a white hand with a long purple sleeve retracts back, Shining Armor's eyes wide with surprise
>"Shit, sorry. Catch you at a bad time?"
"Fuck..."
>Shake your head, reaching up to rub a hand through your spikey blue hair
"Couldn't have said 'hi' first or something?"
>"My bad." Shining repeats, giving a casual shrug. "Just thought I'd check on you."
"...fine. Thanks. How's Mac?"
>"Still throwing up. Timber's down there keeping him company."
>Can't help but give a sympathetic chuckle.
"Big guy still doesn't have his sea legs huh?"
>"Nope. I hope he isn't like this the whole trip."
"And where's our other big guy?"
>"I'm on Bulk duty. He's running around the ship again looking at everything... the amount of enthusiasm he's got going for him is kind of exhausting, I'm just decided to take a break."
>From the bow of the ship, you and Shining both turn your heads towards a distinct shouting
>"I'M FLYING, GUYS! I'M REALLY FLYING!"
>Shining crosses his arms, letting out a tired sigh, before raising an eyebrow as he peaks at your hands, still gripping and re-gripping the rail
>"Tense?"
"I feel like I'm just waiting for something to happen. Got ambushed twice so far, I'm not getting taken by surprise again."
>"I understand the feeling, but I think you can afford to relax a little now. BOI's got resources but I'm confident I picked something they won't expect to look for us on."
"I almost wish they would. Least if someone like Gilda or Bulk popped out of the blue right now, we could take care of them and then maybe I can relax for the next day before the next one shows up."
>>
>>36280277
>"We'll run into more of them, sure. But working yourself up isn't going to make it easier."
"It's not going to be as easy next time, I know it. Doesn't help that our biggest gun is stuck below deck hurling chunks."
>"We have Bulk."
"I don't trust Bulk. Whenever Ace's goons show up again, it's going to be on us."
>"CAAAAAPTAIN ON DECK!"
>Both you turn your attention towards the loud, boisterous voice shouting at you all from behind.
>A large, imposing figure of a man dressed in the garb of a sailor (with the sleeves looking as though they'd been torn off) stomps out onto the deck, his mohawk and goatee blowing gently in the breeze as a snort through his nostrils shakes the nose-ring dangling from them.
>"Iron Will wanted to make sure Iron Will's passengers had everything they needed today."
>Give an annoyed grunt: not what you were looking for right now was another headache
>Try to be polite
"We're fine, Cap, thanks."
>Shining turns offers a much more courteous smile.
>"Yeah, I think we've got everything we need. Thanks again for letting us book this so last minute."
>"Iron Will is happy to be of service! Still got plenty of sea ahead, so if there's anything else Iron Will can do, let Iron Will or his crew know."
>The chiseled man turns his head left, eyes glowing with anger as he shouts at a few ship-hands. "HEY! Does that cargo look secure to you?! If you don't tie it down, I'm taking you to town!"
>He runs off to give his crew a lecture, as you give him a glare
>DEFINITELY didn't need the volume
"You really know how to pick 'em."
>"Best I could do on short-notice. He's... a character, but I had to really dig to find him. We're off BOI's radar."
"Well, you're the smart guy. If you say it it must be true."
>"Just try and relax for the rest of the trip, at least. I'm going to go make sure Bulk hasn't broken anything."
>Shining turns to go chase after your wayward jock, and you decide to look back out over the waves, trying to focus on your own anxiety.
>>
>>36280283
>Be Flash again
>Another day of failing to follow Shining's advice to relax
>How could you? BOI could be around any corner
>Look to your right to see Bulk half-way over the side of the ship, eyes glue to his binoculars
>Your turn to watch him: fancy speech or no he could be a double agent, already worked for BOI once
>"Man, I don't get it Flash! I've been searching for days now but I can't see any fishes!"
"Guess they must be scared of you, Bulk."
>"WHAAAT?! But why would they be scared? They don't even know me!"
>Chuckle to yourself
>The guy has his moments of entertainment at least
>Look out over horizon, sun starting to set
>Makes you think of her
>Hope she's okay... and the rest of the girls too, of course
>Suddenly, something stands out against the horizon
>Squint hard, but it's not clear
"Bulk, you see that?"
>"YOU SEE A FISH!? Is it a carp?"
"No, you mor... just no, look over there: see on top of the water?"
>"Huh... kinda, but hard to make it out."
"A boat? We haven't see one since we left Manehatten."
>"OH! Hold on, I'll use my 'nocs..."
>Bulk puts them up close to his face again
>"OH! OH yeah bro, it's definitely a ship! No fish, but cool. Kinda looks like..."
>Bulk pauses, taking his binoculars down, his eyes narrow
>Turn up towards him in surprise: he usually doesn't look this serious.
"What?"
>"We have to warn everyone."
>Be more alarmed.
"Warn them 'what'?"
>"That's a BOI ship! I know it, they try to make it not stand out but I've seen it when I was with them! They found us bro!"
>Let go the railings, can't help but afford a small grin
>Fucking. Finally.
"Right. Let's go, we'll need a plan with Mac sick."
>"Why don't we tell the Captain? I LOVE the cut of that guys chin!"
"'Jib', Bulk."
>"No, 'chin', Flash! You see how ripped Iron Will is?! He's a chiseled masterpiece! I've been lifting weights with him the past few days, he's a total bro! He'll help us."
"He doesn't have any part in this, Bulk, it's for his own good we leave it that way."
>>
>>36280286
>Retreat below, making your way to Shining Armor in the galley
>If anyone will have a plan, it's him
>You and Bulk turn the corner fast, skidding across the deck floor
>You knew this was coming, you fucking knew it
>Try to remind yourself to rub it in Shining's smug know-it-all face later
>Reach the galley
"SHINING! We got a situation man, where-"
>Pause
>There you see Shining... in a choke-hold, the last light of consciousness snuffed as he's knocked out
>Gripping him is none other than your charismatic captain, Iron Will, who gently lays Shining down
>"There you boys are! Saved Iron Will the trouble of having to track you down himself!"
"...you... you're with BOI?!"
>Bulk looks distraught, more so than even you
>"C-Captain?!"
>Iron Will lets out a laugh
>"Sorry, kids, but Iron Will wasn't left with many choices with a deal like what those suits were offering. I don't know what you all did, but Iron Will is always happy to serve his country."
"You sold us out!"
>Grip your knuckles in a fury, while Bulk is still blubbering
>"H-how... it doesn't make sense... your abs... your pectorals... even your glutes! They're all toned to perfection! No one with muscles like yours could be evil, they just CAN'T!"
>Iron Will smiles, crossing his arms sternly
>"Who are you calling evil?! Iron Will is just doing the patriotic thing. YOU'RE the criminals here. BOI is with the government, and they offered Iron Will a great deal of money for any information on where you boys were headed... good thing too, Iron Will was getting a little short on cash."
"You bastard, you have no idea what's going on! BOI are the bad guys, they kidnapped seven innocent girls and we're just trying to get them back!"
>"Likely story, scumbag! But if you don't fess up to the crime, you better be prepared to do the time!"
>You ball up your fists, getting ready to take him down
"Alright Bulk, he's way past talking to, we have to handle him first... Bulk?"
>>
>>36280291
>Bulk is all but in the fetal position, still completely shocked at this turn of event
>"I-IF you can't trust a dude's muscles... what can you trust in this world? This just can't be..."
>"HAHAHA!" ゴゴゴゴ Iron Will lets out an annoying laugh, "Looks like it's just you and Iron Will, Flash. Took out your other blue-haired buddy here so he couldn't warn the two below deck. By the time we rendezvous with BOI's ship, it'll be too late for any of you."
"...Not if I have anything to say about it."
>>
>>36280297
>Be Flash Sentry again
>Presently getting your ass handed to you on a silver-platter
>Turns out charging a guy who could probably bench-press a car isn't that smart
>Even with a lot of pent-up rage
>You're pretty sure you hear (and feel) something crack as you are thrown into the metal wall of the ship, sliding down in a slump to the floor as you hold your gut, struggling not to vomit
>Iron Will's punches feel like a sledge-hammer
>You still manage to look up at the big, cocky traitor, cracking his knuckles
>"Iron Will thinks this is the part where you throw in the towel, son. You clearly ain't the brawlin' type."
>This motherfucker
>Struggle up to your knees, spit out some blood
"I've been in fights, jackass. Only difference is most of the kids at my school aren't juiced on steroids."
>"Steroids?! HAH!" Iron Will lets out a laugh, "Iron Will's body is a temple! Iron Will knows that only LOSERS are ABUSERS!"
>How the fuck did this walking PSA get the drop on all of you?
>You turn towards Bulk: you may not trust the guy but he's the only one here who can go muscle to muscle with this meathead
"H-hey, Bulk: you plan on helping out?"
>The big white body-builder is still in a daze, his world irreversibly shaken by the realization that a man with muscles as impressive as Will's could be so misjudged
>"Am I really good, Flash? I mean... I thought I was. I know pumping iron is good, so if you pump a lot of iron, you GOTTA be good. But Captain Iron Will is bad... how can I say for sure if all that iron I pumped was for anything good?"
"Fucking damn it, Bulk-"
>"Hey!" Iron Will shouts, picking you up by your shirt, "You kiss your mother with that mouth?! Just cause we're sailors don't mean Iron Will tolerates that kind of language!"
>He punctuates the lesson by throwing you over the shoulder onto one of the lunchtables of the galley, your body flopping over to the side
>God that hurts. A lot. Swearing is off the table but apparently kicking a teen's ass is A-OK?
>>
>>36280303
>Getting harder to think straight the more your head hits solid metal
>Need to think of SOMETHING: the longer Will kicks you around like this, the sooner that BOI ship will intercept the Sea Mule
>But what can you do?
>You don't have Mac or Bulk's strength, or Shining's smarts. You can't even keep your cool like Timber
>Can't just give in either: if there's one thing you know you got, it's the grit to keep going
>Just need to think how to use it
>Iron Will cracks his neck, coming in close as you crawl underneath one of the tables
>Desperate, but you'll take desperation over whatever Iron Will has planned
>"Running won't help, kiddo! Time for you to throw in the towel, turn yourself in. Few years in juvie might do you punks some good."
>You get beneath the table, but already feel the body-builder gripping and lifting it up easily
>Swiftly move underneath to the adjacent one
>Think, think, think... what would she do in this situation?
>He tosses the table you were just under aside, letting out a laugh as he moves to the next one you had crawled under.
>Quickly move on to the next again as he starts to pick up that one too, when an idea hits you.
>"Hahaha! Iron Will is a little old for hide and seek, but Iron Will accepts your challenge!"
>When he picks up the next table in line, instead of crawling to the next one, you quickly grab onto the tables' legs, holding on with all your strength
>As you predicted, the table is lifted up off the ground by the power-house chasing you, and you look down at the top of his head as he hefts the entire table up and over himself like it was made of cardboard
>"Gotcha-... huh?" He says, looking down in confusion at where he was sure you were a moment ago
>Now's your chance
>You let go of the table, dropping down on top of Will's shoulders, gripping tightly around his neck with your legs
>Iron Will throws out a shout of surprise: he won't give you long to do this
>You're not entirely sure what Sunset would do these days
>>
>>36280305
>But back when you and her were dating?
>She would have fought DIRTY.
"Up here, jackass!"
>As he looks up, quickly throw your fist right down at his eyeball, full-force
>When it connects, you hear Iron Will let out an inhuman scream of pain, his hands dropping the table to the floor with a loud metal clatter
>Before he can reach up and throw you off, you get a second hit in, practically squishing the other eye as you jam your knuckles in
>"GAAAAAAGAGH! YOU LITTLE SHIT-!"
>You grin: so much for a clean mouth
>Don't get to revel in your victory long before you feel yourself grabbed and thrown from Iron Will's shoulders, again sliding across the floor
>But you did what you meant to do: Iron Will is grabbing at his face in pain
>"IRON WILL CAN'T SEE!!!"
>Now's your chance!
>You get up, ignoring the pain coming from every part of you as you make a rush for Shining Armor, still knocked out
>Start slapping his face repeatedly, no time for a gentle wake-up call
"Shining! Shining wake up, now, we gotta get the hell out of here!"
>It takes a few moments, but between you slapping him around and Iron Will's wailing in the back, Shining's eyes eventually flutter open
>"F-flash... what the-"
"No time to explain! BOI's on their way here, Iron Will sold us out! We have to go down, grab Timber and Mac, and get the hell out of here!"
>"W-what?! Flash, I don-"
"I just fucking said no time to explain, come on!"
>You grab his arm and pull him off the table, the Crystal alumni struggling to find his legs as you force him into a run towards the exit
>He looks back, "Wait, what about Bulk?"
"Forget him! Guy just sat around having an existential crisis while I was getting the shit kicked out of me, he's useless!"
>Without further explanation, you leave behind the rampaging Iron Will as he throws aside multiple tables and a blue-screened Bulk as you race for your friends' rooms
>Not quite sure what do after, but you're apparently pretty good at coming up with quick stupid ideas
>>
>>36280313
>Continue to be Flash
>Running up through the upper-decks of the Sea Mule after successfully retrieving Timber and Big Mac, still clutching his stomach as he runs, from below as you and Shining plan to make your escape
>After one small detour...
"I can't believe we're going back for him... I explained how he did nothing while I got the crap kicked out of me, right?"
>Timber shakes his head, one of Mac's arms over his shoulder as he and Shining help guide the sea-sick apple farmer
>"Yeah, I heard, but it doesn't sound like he MEANT to let you get hurt, Flash"
"Oh, really? Well, that makes my broken ribs feel SO much better!"
>"I hate to admit..." Shining comments, "But if what Flash said is true, that's exactly the sort of thing we can't afford on our mission. Maybe he'd be better off..."
>"Look, we have to go back through the galley either way to get out of here. We might as well check on him." Timber retorts
>The four of you break through back to the galley, only to dodge an oncoming table thrown at you as you all look on at Iron Will, his eyes bloody and full of righteous fury, faces off against Bulk, seemingly pulled out of his earlier stupor as he blocks against another table that was thrown at him
>The white body-builder, shirt torn and bloodied, gleefully looks to you
>Big dopey smile on his face, like that asshole did nothing wrong
>"HEY GUYS! Good to see ya!"
>Fuck you Bulk
>"Bulk!" You hear Timber shout behind you, "We're getting out of here, come on!"
>"Not yet bro! I finally figured it all out!" He responds as he raises up his arms to block against a chair swung down on top of him by Iron Will
>"IRON WILL can't see so good right now... but Flash, if that's you over there, soon as Iron Will is finished with this kid, I'm going to find you and wring you like a towel!"
>You need to get off this ship. Now.
>"Iron Will!" Bulk shouts, shooting forward to grapple Will, holding him steady, "Listen to me! I get it... you're NOT a bad guy after all!"
>>
>>36280320
>"Of course Iron Will isn't! YOU'RE the bad guys!"
>"EXACTLY!"
>Relieved that you're not the only one giving an exhausted sigh at his response
>Not what you guys needed, though expected of Bulk
"Thanks Bulk, that'll convince him"
>"NO! That's not what I mean!"
>Bulk grunts, his impressive strength being exceeded as Will breaks through the grapple and puts him in a choke hold.
>"I mean you only think we're bad guys! No one who respects his bod like you could be a bad guy, but you can be a tricked guy! That's what BOI does!"
>"HAH! Spare me: they got government papers and a nice bonus for Iron Will's crew proving their side of the story, what you got? Even if your little girlfriends 'were' taken, why should I believe they didn't have it coming?"
>Bulk is turning blue, the hold strangling him. Fuck. You can't just watch, even if you're still pissed at him
>You're about to make a move when Bulk holds up his hand, signalling you to hold off
>"Bulk Biceps- I mean, *I* got proof, Captain!"
>Your eyes open in shock: he does?
"What's he talking about?"
>Thinking, Shining forms a smile
>"Of course! He worked for BOI before defecting, he must have something from their base detailing the abduction."
>"Oh crap..." Timber grins widely as well, "That could actually make things a lot easier going forward, too!"
"Hate to admit but, yeah, the law might hear us out if we had hard proof BOI were kidnappers."
>You look expectantly to see what he has up his non-existent sleeves
>Iron Will lets out another boisterous laugh
>"That so?! Well, then, Iron Will might be willing to hear you out. Where is it?"
>"You've... got it... in your... biceps... bro."
>"...Iron Will is confused?"
>"My... neck muscles..."
>What
>Iron Will loosens his grip in confusion, Bulk capitalizing to pull lose, catching his breath
>"No more riddles! Where's the proof?!"
>"This IS the proof!"
>Bulk strikes a pose, tensing up every single inch of himself as he flexes, destroying his tank-top in the process
>>
>>36280327
>Meanwhile, you immediately re-contemplate leaving this idiot behind as you look to Timber and Shining for approval
>A few firm head-shakes say no
>Iron Will continues staring at Bulk, before slapping his knee and howling
>"BAHAHAHA! What? Am I supposed to be impressed? I told you yesterday when you were spotting me, son, you got a LONG way to go to catch up to me."
>With a deep breath, Iron Will lets loose with a pose of his own, his captains' uniform likewise tearing at the seems as he flexes to match with Bulk
"I'm not seeing his proof. Do you?"
>Timber shakes his head
>"Uh... not so much at the moment, no."
"Great. Then, the exit is that way, right? Let's move it before they notice us."
>Meanwhile, as Iron Will and Bulk have their flex-off, the sailor lets out a huff of frustration
>"What... IS... this supposed to prove anyways, Bulk?"
>"You know exactly what it's supposed to prove, Cap... every day since this cruise started, we pumped iron together, lifted together, spotted each other... you're just like me."
>"Yeah? And your point is?"
>Bulk turns up, tears forming in the corners of his eyes
>"Do you REALLY think anyone that trains every inch of their body like us could be bad guys...?"
>Iron Will pauses, his flex wavering, before he intensifies his pose
>"You've got Iron Will's respect for your body, Bulk, but don't be naive: YOU could have been the one lead astray here."
>"Not a chance! I know what I'm doing now, and every inch of my chiseled bod agrees with me! My pectorals, my abdominals, my biceps! What we're doing, its the right thing!"
>"We'll see about that!"
>You stand there stupefied wondering what insanity you're being subjected to as Will and Bulk begin what you can only surmise to be a battle of posing and flexing
>Sweating and tearing more of their shirts as though they were preparing to shoot some sort of action flick... or something *way* more uncomfortable
>>
>>36280334
>Awkwardness is palpable as you all are lost in what you assume to be language exclusive to meatheads, until you hear one of them drop to the ground
>Iron Will falls to his knees, panting and huffing
>"I... I can hear it. Your spirit is speaking to Iron Will through your muscles. They tell me... even if I were to break your bodies and all of your bones, there's nothing I could do to break your wills to get where you're going."
>Bulk falls as well, simultaneously exhausted
>"I... *huff* I told ya so, Cap."
"What... what the fuck is going on right now?"
>Shining shakes his head
>"Don't ask me, I'm lost too."
>Behind you, Big Mac holds back yet another retching sound, struggling to speak up
>"Sorry. Y'all wouldn't get it."
>"Get what?" Timber asks in an equally confused tone. "What the hell just happened?"
>"What just happened is... Iron Will has changed his mind." The big blue brawler states, looking back at all of you.
>"I want you all off my ship. I've gotten enough trouble out of this as it is."
>Bulk grins like his big dopey self again, running to wrap his arms around Iron Will in a hug
>"YEAAAAAAAAHH! Thank you, Cap!"
>You're skeptical
"What about that big pay day they offered you?"
>"Technically, the guy I spoke to... Agent Klatch, that was it. He promised Iron Will money just for agreeing to bring the ship about."
>"If you were, hypothetically, to escape underneath my nose-ring? Well, I guess that's a tough break for him, but I still came through on my end."
>Shining steps forward with Timber and Mac
>"Where exactly do you recommend we go? We're nowhere near Brayton yet."
>"No, but the Mule ain't far off the coast of Coltugal now. Take one of the lifeboats, it should get you there in a day or so. Iron Will doesn't care where you all go from there."
"The BOI ship we saw has to be close in on us now though, right?"
>"Just quit your worrying, punk: I'll see what I can do to distract him. So long as you absolute pains in Iron Will's ass get moving."
>>
>>36280339
To be continued ===>

the pics posted with this are great too.
>>36262388
>>36262393
>>36262395
>>36262402
>>36262421
>>36262426
>>36262432
>>36262435
>>36262447
>>36262452
>>36262457
>>36262458
>>
File: 1595019292168.png (192 KB, 1280x719)
192 KB
192 KB PNG
>>
>>36280644
This image is so beautiful...
>>
>>36280644
Hah. Dazzlings do pose a lot, and they are ancient and inhuman. I wonder if writers was actually inspired by Battle Tendency a bit.
>>
>>36280980
Too bad about your ugly face...
>>
File: 1519854791188.png (181 KB, 452x359)
181 KB
181 KB PNG
>>36281118
No U
>>
>>36281003
Totally.
>>36266175
>>
File: YOU in particular.png (411 KB, 1650x1650)
411 KB
411 KB PNG
>>36281118
Nah. He cool and so are you.
>>
File: ETVodLEWsAQo4Ye.png (29 KB, 472x538)
29 KB
29 KB PNG
>>
File: ETVocToXkAA3OTb.png (27 KB, 798x376)
27 KB
27 KB PNG
>>36282381
>>
>>36282381
>>36282735
>earrings are toilet paper
heh
>>
File: EkBHCGtWoAEIuy6.png (107 KB, 561x480)
107 KB
107 KB PNG
>>36282744
>tfw Twiggles finishes her Hamon training.
>>
File: voYGPas.png (873 KB, 1217x717)
873 KB
873 KB PNG
>>36280034
>>
>>36283196
>Dio Brando goes to Equestria.
>Begins to make his own pony abominations.
>Now there is a Pony!Brando.

How can the Mane 6 battle this new evil?
>>
>>36284024
>How can the Mane 6 battle this new evil?
Celestia is a better choice to fight vampires.
>>
File: 1606073647246.png (653 KB, 772x945)
653 KB
653 KB PNG
>>36284034
Holy shit, Celestia's a Ripple user!
>>
>>36284068
Kinda expected from Princess of the Sun, no?
>>
File: Hamon Masters.jpg (486 KB, 1309x950)
486 KB
486 KB JPG
>>36284068
>>
>>36279207
No one wanted to keep the thread alive for the writefags.
>>
File: Sunset kills DIO.png (1.37 MB, 2013x1148)
1.37 MB
1.37 MB PNG
As it turns out, vampires aren't much of a threat in Equestria.
>>
>>36285118
Well... the writefags came here so I guess it worked out ok.
>>
>>36285144
I'm writing something short gor the thread. Will try to post it during the week.
>>
File: Cupcake Tendency.jpg (158 KB, 731x1024)
158 KB
158 KB JPG
>>
>>36286104
>After being defeated by Cadence.
>Ditzy Zeppeli's last moments.
>"I just don't know what went wrong!"
>SPLAT
>>
>>36286427
Poor Zeppeli though. My man couldn't
t catch a break
>>
>>36285122
>>36286104
Be it a vampire or Pillar Men, there's one thing they can't beat.
Unless they are the ultimate life form.
>>
File: Spoiler Image (18 KB, 480x331)
18 KB
18 KB JPG
>>
>>36287323
What about monsters made of fire and/or lava?
>>
>>36287762
Then you have magic or you'd better hope you have the right stand to counter it.
>>
>>36287323
Esidisi was able to control heat, so wouldn't he in theory be able to survive in lava, though?
>>
>>36286104
>>
>>36288111
Who's better as Kars, Celestia or Luna?
>>
Bump
>>
File: 1484795256162.jpg (41 KB, 500x579)
41 KB
41 KB JPG
>>
File: 1477956178303.jpg (90 KB, 600x720)
90 KB
90 KB JPG
>>36287788
>"Your body of molten rock and extreme temperature won't mean a thing when The Grrrreat and Powerful Trrrrrixie unleashes her [KANYE]!"
>>
File: 1500135188526.png (117 KB, 467x570)
117 KB
117 KB PNG
here's a fun lil' activity to anyone that wants to dabble in writing greentext.
>Write a little prompt or small story about pic related.
>>
>>36289689
What is her stand ability?
>>
>>36290986
Let's go with...

>Stand Name: [KANYE]
>Stand Master: Trixie Lulamoon
>Ability: The stand prevents its opponents from completing their actions. The user can then make her next immediate statement become an universal truth.

An ability worthy of the somepony great and powerful.
>>
>>36291349
You that's actually pretty busted.
>"I will destroy you and all you hold-"
"[KANYE]"
"Thats great and all, and I'mma let you finish, but it's hard to take you seriously when you're dead."
>Bad guy dies, because it's now a universal truth that they're dead
>>
>>36291349
>>36291449
Shoot, I forgot to add a line to that ability.
>This can only take effect if there is an audience present to listen to the user.
>>
AWAKEN
>>
File: 1513578715586.jpg (141 KB, 1024x722)
141 KB
141 KB JPG
>>36291972
>>
>>36266175
>>36265129

holy shit
>>
>>36291972
>>36292133
https://youtu.be/XUhVCoTsBaM
>>
File: 1740895.jpg (1.32 MB, 3648x3704)
1.32 MB
1.32 MB JPG
Rip all the pastebins
>>
>>36293631
"PASTEBIIIIIN!"
>>
>>36293631
The JojoxMLP writefriends have been informed about it.
They are currently taking measures to contact as many authors from the thread as they can to inform about the issue, as well as backing up their content and reposting it in a new place for easier reading.

We hope everyone can understand that due to the matter of this situation some stories might be further delayed.
>>
>>36295062
To the writefrineds/fags, if you have migrated your content to https://ponepaste.org/, please share the new links to this post.
>>
File: Pink Pistols.png (2.43 MB, 2963x3564)
2.43 MB
2.43 MB PNG
>>
>>36296473
Of course Pinkie would have the kind of stand you need to feed.
>>
>>36296973
Of course Pinkie would have the kind of stand you need to sneed.
>>
>>36297712
Of course Pinke would have the kind of stand you need to kneed
>>
>>36297712
Of course Pinkie would have the kind of stand you need to chuck.
>>
File: 1607509418778.png (67 KB, 457x224)
67 KB
67 KB PNG
>>36297983
To quote Charlie Brown
>"Yare Yare Daze"
>>
How well do "stands" work as a power system?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JqLUmjwCDcs
>>
Get it before the calamity gets to you! The newest chapter of Jojolion!
https://hiwamatanoboru.com/2020/12/18/jojolion-103/
>>
File: Spoiler Image (659 KB, 910x1200)
659 KB
659 KB PNG
>>
>>36297712
Of course Pinkie would have the kind of stand you'd want to breed.
>>
>>36264540
>Next you'll say, "JoJo thread resurgence!"

And so it was.
>>
File: Joestar Dahling.gif (371 KB, 430x540)
371 KB
371 KB GIF
>>
>>36299363
>"It's useless Twilight. With my stand [WANTED], I can erase myself from the thoughts of any and every one. You'll never be able to trace me!"
>>
File: 1520613991199265840.png (1.64 MB, 1600x1656)
1.64 MB
1.64 MB PNG
>>
File: Boop Tendency.jpg (494 KB, 1280x978)
494 KB
494 KB JPG
>>
File: Spoiler Image (472 KB, 1860x1420)
472 KB
472 KB JPG
>tfw you finally summon your stand and it ends up looking like pic related.
>>
>>36303080
At least it can punch a lot?
>>
>>36303080
I see. Next step: how can you seduce your own stand?
>>
>>36303542
>seduce your own stand.
The kind of masturbatory proposition one could only find in 4chan.
>>
File: 1606156094831.jpg (437 KB, 4000x4000)
437 KB
437 KB JPG
>>36303747
>>
>>36303542
>>36303747
>circle jerking with the Jobros.
"Don't worry guys, I got this."
>>
>>36303525
She would have the cutest and softest stand cry.
>>
>>36304988
"Uhmmm... I'm going to Ora Ora now... if that's ok with you."
>>
File: 1498058676821.jpg (388 KB, 576x1024)
388 KB
388 KB JPG
>>
>>36305829
The idea of a crippled pony makes me sad.
>>
File: Spoiler Image (247 KB, 768x694)
247 KB
247 KB PNG
>>36302318
>the last thing you see before she gets away with your hands.
>>
>>36306624
Lyra just wants a handsy life.
>>
>>
>>36307553
Applebuck Crusaders
>>
File: c6f.jpg (429 KB, 737x619)
429 KB
429 KB JPG
>>36305829
>>36306319
Crippled, but with the darkest intent.
>>
File: 1561092338304.png (437 KB, 1000x1000)
437 KB
437 KB PNG
>>
File: Cripple Horse.png (495 KB, 1442x1483)
495 KB
495 KB PNG
>>36306319
I dunno. The most prominent one is also the most badass.
>>
>>36292133
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VoOW1Vvl2oU
>>
File: Sour Deluxe.png (1.44 MB, 1410x1024)
1.44 MB
1.44 MB PNG
>>
>>36310656
>tfw you only attract the crazy ones.
>>
File: Kak paints.png (518 KB, 1080x1215)
518 KB
518 KB PNG
>>
>>36311304
>MILF hunting regardless of species.
Kakyoin is a true G.
>>
Would ponies have the same luck as dogs in a Jojo setting?
>>
File: Zipper Mare.jpg (158 KB, 1275x714)
158 KB
158 KB JPG
[Sticky Pinkie]
>>
Wanna read something cool while the writefags salvage their greens?
Then try out "Velvet underground"!
https://www.fimfiction.net/story/423675/velvet-underground
>>
>>36312612
Don't you mean... [Zippermare]?
>>
>>36313344
Yo, this ain't bad at all.
>>
File: asc.jpg (14 KB, 360x270)
14 KB
14 KB JPG
>>36313344
It was pretty good. 10/10 milf
>>
Bump
>>
bump
>>
>>36313344
This one was great man.
>>
File: Sticky Pinkie.png (1.03 MB, 971x1037)
1.03 MB
1.03 MB PNG
>>36312612
>>36314387
Wouldn't be the first, or last time, Pinkie plays with zippers.
>>
>>36317444
Cursed
>>
>>36295062
>>36295604
I took a bit of time, but here's my Pone Paste with the MLPxJojo stories.

>https://ponepaste.org/user/StarAnon

"Interview with a Stand User" might get revised later on in order to make it less dependant on knowing the stories and memes that were popular in the thread at the time.

Hope you all have a fun time reading or revisiting these stories!
>>
>>36318616
No. Blessed.
If it has pink pony it is blessed.
>>
File: 1588943788981.jpg (190 KB, 1024x768)
190 KB
190 KB JPG
>"The greatest gang in Crystal Prep. The Shadowbolts!"
>>
>>36321723
Does that mean Sci-light is Giorno?
>>
>>36321723
>>36322287
Fighting Pone!
>>
File: abf.jpg (179 KB, 960x960)
179 KB
179 KB JPG
>>
>>36323220
That's the idea bro
>>
File: 2378775.png (1.29 MB, 1280x1067)
1.29 MB
1.29 MB PNG
>>
>>36323530
Pinkie would be the one to have a stand that lets her see the future and change it.
>>
File: 1538850148616.jpg (127 KB, 866x1199)
127 KB
127 KB JPG
>>36323532
She's been calling in 'Pinkie Sense', but it was actually a manifestation of her stand ability.
>>
Happy Holidays from the writefags of mlpxJojo!
>>
>>36324322
>The spirit of Jojomas wishes you all happy holidays and an ORA new year!
>>
>>36325005
But what holiday does each Joestar celebrate?
https://youtu.be/W4SMOuonOWU
>>
File: Crazy Doge.jpg (220 KB, 720x877)
220 KB
220 KB JPG
>>36311971
>"wow."
>"such stand"
>"much bizarre"
>>
>>
>>36325889
kek
>>
File: 1603062940656.png (847 KB, 1748x1181)
847 KB
847 KB PNG
>>36302318
>>
>>36325403
>Gappy doesn't celebrate x-mas because he likes french fries but not chicken.
Hilarious.
>>
>>36325005
>>36325403
Christmas with the Joestars sounds like the punchiest TV special.
>>
File: Pinkyoin.png (268 KB, 788x1024)
268 KB
268 KB PNG
>>
File: [Fabulous].png (425 KB, 1000x1000)
425 KB
425 KB PNG
>>
File: Awaken My Sirens.jpg (125 KB, 1280x720)
125 KB
125 KB JPG
>>36292133
>>
File: Jojo Fans.jpg (215 KB, 852x1000)
215 KB
215 KB JPG
>>
>>36331543
>Instead of a stone mask, those who wear the Lyra plushie abondon their humanity...
>and turn into Bronies!
>>
File: Posing Dazzlings.jpg (785 KB, 1280x819)
785 KB
785 KB JPG
>>36331237
The Dazzlings are top Jojo crossover material.
>>
>>36333559
They did summon themselves as stands in RR.
Never forget the whole EQG franchise is a huge Jojo reference.
>>
>>36334255
As evidenced in this post >>36266175
>>
>>36307553
>hoes and wine
QUI QUI I WANT MORE HOES
>>
>>36334255
I have never watched eqg
ok lie I saw the wallflower one time on a stream because I was to lazy to turn off
I might watch EQG because I am so hungry for new pony stuff that is not pony life
>>
>>36335874
Barbie memes aside, I ain't half bad.
The first movie isn't really good since it tries to do every high school story trope at once, but after that it does get better.
>>
https://ponepaste.org/user/AceSorou

Got my new ponepaste up, for those interested. I'll be transferring my older chapters over, while simultaneously doing some editing work to make them more tolerable to read.
>>
>>36336436
thanks for the warning if I do I'll make sure to push through to the second movie at least before dropping
>>
>>36336968
Most people got convinced by the second movie.
It starts to be more anime by that point.
I hope you enjoy it.
>>
>>36336885
Time to re-read Erich's adventures!
>>
>>36336968
>Getting into >no hooves.
I guess not everyone can be a Pony Life CHAD.
>>
File: medium.jpg (122 KB, 800x596)
122 KB
122 KB JPG
>>36337557
Careful Anon. It may be a path more dangerous than you may think.
>>
>>36337557
>>
Alright, so I've gotten chapters 6, 7, and 8 edited and ready to post. Which means my ponepaste will be caught up as soon as I can connect my laptop to the internet.

That said, I've been working on chapter 9 for quite some time, mostly because I don't have any idea what I'm doing. And the entire 「ICE ICE BABY」 arc is universally agreed to be the worst in the story. I can only promise my other chapters are much better. So should I skip finishing chapter 9 until later, and move on to chapter 10?
>>
>>36338693
I don't object to it.
Although it may be advisable to leave a line in that chapter saying it is still a work in progress.
>>
>>36338693
The more Rammstein the better.
Although you pasted the chapters as TEXT instead of GREENTEXT.
Doesn't really change anything, but thought you might wanna know about it.
>>
File: medium.jpg (49 KB, 771x600)
49 KB
49 KB JPG
>>
>>36339018
That gives a whole new dimension to "ponut".
>>
>>36339041
kek
>>
>>36339018
But will Pinkamena ever reach the truth?
>>
File: New jojo villains.jpg (189 KB, 519x676)
189 KB
189 KB JPG
Remember, flamboyant doesn't aleays mean good.
>>
>>36340766
We need an edit of Anon or the ponies wearing those.
>>
File: 1599800750399.png (438 KB, 2000x2000)
438 KB
438 KB PNG
>>36339018
>Diavolo's many deaths led to his soul transmigrating into another form of being.
>Due to the bizarre nature of his soul, his personality still remained, albeit hidden in the psyche of his new "host".
>Every now and then his ability would emerge from the seams of the mind, giving visions, or rather premonitions, of future events.
>And while "Fate" seemed to test this new being way more often than the regular creature, Diavolo enjoyed a relative calm, knowing whatever could be thrown his way...
>...The pink pony would get away with.
>>
>>36303747
In part 4 one guy tried to fuck his stand (a human-size wood mannequin than can turn into anyone)
>>
>>36342245
Hazamada truly was the kind of guy who would later get into 4chan a bit too much.
>>
>>36342245
If you all ask me, he got lucky and didn't end up with a dick covered in splinters.
>>
>>36342245
The same dude that liked to touch himself during class.
Not manga material according to Rohan.
>>
>>36342245
How would you guys have used [Surface]? Would you have turned it into your pony waifu?
>>
File: 1441160475298.jpg (109 KB, 800x800)
109 KB
109 KB JPG
>>36342108
>inb4 her not being in danger doesn't mean other ponies are safe around her.
>>
>>36342504
Probably
>>
File: Celestia vs. Kars.jpg (154 KB, 320x1260)
154 KB
154 KB JPG
>>36284068
>>
>>36346754
Never mess with the SUN.
>>
File: 0c4.gif (760 KB, 1296x576)
760 KB
760 KB GIF
>>36347238
>>
File: aa7.jpg (2.3 MB, 1750x1450)
2.3 MB
2.3 MB JPG
>>
File: c3c.jpg (377 KB, 788x1024)
377 KB
377 KB JPG
GURETO Darling!
>>
>>36350585
If Rarity met Josuke, do you think she would LOVE his hair, or insult it and incur his wrath?
>>
File: 1513739780229.jpg (681 KB, 1054x1600)
681 KB
681 KB JPG
>>36350698
Darling please. Rarity would find opportunity in such a daring yet vintage choice of hairdo.
>>
>>36351133
>>36350585
Based
>>
>>36351133
>AJs collar and beltbuckle
>>
>>36351133
You can hear Rainbow working out to the beat of [Let's get physical].
>>
File: 3kwzbg.jpg (128 KB, 888x499)
128 KB
128 KB JPG
Happy new year everybody!
>>
>>36352037
How did he know!?
>>
File: Spoiler Image (340 KB, 1280x720)
340 KB
340 KB JPG
>>36352037
>>
>>
File: images.jpg (20 KB, 217x233)
20 KB
20 KB JPG
>>36350585
>Rarity innovated in the fashion world with her new hat.
>Was it a hat or a bizarrely styled mane?
>Equestria's greatests minds still fail to find an answer.
>>
>>36353151
Gets me every time
>>
File: images.jpg (11 KB, 220x229)
11 KB
11 KB JPG
>>
>>36354597
the answer is obvious
Both
>>
>>36356098
kek
>>
>>
File: 1592389076118420595.jpg (220 KB, 1080x1350)
220 KB
220 KB JPG
>>
>>36352037
Happy new year's! Huh wait...
>>
>>
>>36358643
Someone needs to recreate that scene but with the voices of Twilight and Panko.
>>
>>
File: 1665228.png (385 KB, 1257x961)
385 KB
385 KB PNG
https://youtu.be/73WTnRa0d6M
>>
>>36360140
>tfw they ask you to guess which one is the futa.
>>
>>36360128
>>
>>36360762
thicker the choker, thicker the dick
>>
File: medium.png (311 KB, 561x600)
311 KB
311 KB PNG
>tfw you find out the sweaty nerd's ability gives her control over anyone who has posted in 4Chan.
>>
>>36361409
>inb4 they all had a horse dick.
>>
File: large.jpg (302 KB, 900x1000)
302 KB
302 KB JPG
>>
>>36361912
nst is dead, grandpa
just let it go
>>
>>36362929
N-no! You'll see. It will get back and better that ever!
>>
Confirmed.
/nst/ and /jojo/ buddies for life.
>>
File: large.png (634 KB, 863x1024)
634 KB
634 KB PNG
>>
File: 2108387.png (3.93 MB, 4545x2338)
3.93 MB
3.93 MB PNG
>>
>>36362335
Hot
>>
>>36364526
>For (you)
>>
File: medium.jpg (86 KB, 720x600)
86 KB
86 KB JPG
>>
>>36365870
Does anyone have pics of Sunset and the EQGs getting fucked up Part 5 style?
>>
File: 6b6.jpg (2.86 MB, 2453x3300)
2.86 MB
2.86 MB JPG
>>
Who is best Jojo?
>>
File: medium.png (611 KB, 479x600)
611 KB
611 KB PNG
>>36367769
Sunset
>>
File: images.jpg (13 KB, 219x230)
13 KB
13 KB JPG
>>36367769
>>36368615
Part 3 Shimmer was too OP.
>>
File: images (1).jpg (21 KB, 225x225)
21 KB
21 KB JPG
>>
I'm surprised at the amount of Sunset dressed as Jotaro pics.
>>
>>
>>36370276
Better than having Jotaro dressed as Sunset if you ask me.
>>
>>36371471
...sure.
>>
File: medium.png (185 KB, 436x600)
185 KB
185 KB PNG
>>
File: large.png (628 KB, 764x1024)
628 KB
628 KB PNG
>>
>>36367769
Joseph
>>
File: large (1).png (624 KB, 1280x800)
624 KB
624 KB PNG
>>
File: large.png (762 KB, 1280x720)
762 KB
762 KB PNG
>>
>>
>>36367769
Jonathan Joestar
>>
>>
>>
File: images.jpg (8 KB, 194x259)
8 KB
8 KB JPG
>>
File: large.jpg (122 KB, 877x1024)
122 KB
122 KB JPG
>>
>>
>"The multiverse is a strange place."
>>
>>36379692
Cute
>>
File: fd2.png (1.02 MB, 800x909)
1.02 MB
1.02 MB PNG
>>
File: images.jpg (21 KB, 218x231)
21 KB
21 KB JPG
>>
>>36363631
what is HST’s official policy towards JojoTwi universes?
>>
File: medium.png (365 KB, 800x600)
365 KB
365 KB PNG
>>
Alien or just bizarre?
What do you think?
https://youtu.be/j0DGwKr-crc
>>
File: 2139108.png (578 KB, 1024x768)
578 KB
578 KB PNG
>>
>>36383116
Changeling!
>>
File: 2139120.png (598 KB, 1024x768)
598 KB
598 KB PNG
>>
File: 2139128.png (615 KB, 1024x768)
615 KB
615 KB PNG
>>
File: 2139114.png (503 KB, 1024x768)
503 KB
503 KB PNG
>>
File: 2139102.png (626 KB, 1024x768)
626 KB
626 KB PNG
>>
File: 2139140.png (559 KB, 1024x768)
559 KB
559 KB PNG
>>
File: 2139154.png (590 KB, 1024x768)
590 KB
590 KB PNG
>>
File: 2462084.png (596 KB, 1024x768)
596 KB
596 KB PNG
>>
Bump experience
>>
File: 2389003.jpg (1.17 MB, 2806x2562)
1.17 MB
1.17 MB JPG
>>
File: 1752479.png (943 KB, 2691x2022)
943 KB
943 KB PNG
>Sunset Shimmer has rejected her humanity and worn the Alicorn Amulet, turning her into a dangerous Nightmare. Thus, Twilight ventures to the Castle of the Two Sisters in the Everfree Forest to seek the mentorship of Master Celestia and learn the art of Hamon, the only thing capable of stopping a Nightmare for good. Unfortunately, she finds Celestia's arrogant student Trixie Lulamoon Zeppeli instead.
-from the author's notes in Derpibooru
>>
File: 311281.jpg (105 KB, 600x600)
105 KB
105 KB JPG
>>
File: 2384094.gif (25 KB, 225x230)
25 KB
25 KB GIF
>>
>>36392016
It's totally going rerorero on that hat.
>>
>>36392502
We can only hope
>>
File: 2432679.png (1.61 MB, 1548x2388)
1.61 MB
1.61 MB PNG
>>
File: Spoiler Image (527 KB, 1000x1000)
527 KB
527 KB PNG
>>
File: 2296941.jpg (314 KB, 2560x1600)
314 KB
314 KB JPG
>>
File: 2346580.png (824 KB, 902x3080)
824 KB
824 KB PNG
>>
File: 1610358078325.png (405 KB, 624x1280)
405 KB
405 KB PNG
>"[Under my spell] has no weakness!"
>>
Even protagonists can have a terrifying ability.
https://youtu.be/yyiG-O-UxmI
>>
File: 2522610.png (1.23 MB, 3072x1920)
1.23 MB
1.23 MB PNG
>"This, is the taste of [Love]!!!"
>>
File: 2520363.png (786 KB, 1300x1170)
786 KB
786 KB PNG
>>
File: 2512645.png (1.75 MB, 2020x1750)
1.75 MB
1.75 MB PNG
>>36375955
>>
>>36395474
Nice
>>
File: 2511991.png (2 MB, 3072x1920)
2 MB
2 MB PNG
>"What the- there's only mare plots in here!"
>>
File: 2453292.png (3.93 MB, 2000x4496)
3.93 MB
3.93 MB PNG
>>
>>36399226
>"...and none of those are Trixie's!"
>>
File: Spoiler Image (854 KB, 1024x1024)
854 KB
854 KB PNG
Warning: anthro?
>>
>>36400656
That ain't anthro, that's just a pony standing up on hind legs.
>>
>>36400743
Better safe than sorry.
>>
File: 2487042.jpg (217 KB, 1240x1754)
217 KB
217 KB JPG
>>
File: 2456540.png (411 KB, 375x625)
411 KB
411 KB PNG
>>
File: 2462102.png (1.77 MB, 2156x1213)
1.77 MB
1.77 MB PNG
>>
File: 2445679.png (3.5 MB, 1716x2041)
3.5 MB
3.5 MB PNG
Psychiatrist: Ponified Polnareff doesn't exist, he can't hurt you.
Ponified Polnareff:
>>
File: 2443938.jpg (2.69 MB, 2098x2700)
2.69 MB
2.69 MB JPG
>>
File: 2443108.jpg (547 KB, 2048x1039)
547 KB
547 KB JPG
>>
File: 2434955.png (95 KB, 1212x1060)
95 KB
95 KB PNG
>>
File: Spoiler Image (299 KB, 1045x1519)
299 KB
299 KB PNG
>>36265502
>>
File: 2415539.png (19 KB, 611x975)
19 KB
19 KB PNG
>>
>>36400656
i wanna fuck that stand user and steal her panties
>>
File: 2415069.png (125 KB, 680x665)
125 KB
125 KB PNG
>>
Low effort shitpost:
>>
File: 2414187.png (812 KB, 1170x1000)
812 KB
812 KB PNG
>>
File: 2411628.png (2.04 MB, 3543x3543)
2.04 MB
2.04 MB PNG
>>36405835
>>
File: 2401161.jpg (20 KB, 360x255)
20 KB
20 KB JPG
>>
>>36407757
kek
>>
>>36405835
A worthy way to die
>>
>>36410289
Death by kindness or death by cuteness?
>>
>>36410332
death by snu snu?
>>
File: 2401160.jpg (17 KB, 360x255)
17 KB
17 KB JPG
>>
>>36410612
Worth it
>>
I remember stepping away from these threads after the Part 5 anime had ended because I didn't wanna get spoilered for the next parts before I read em. Still haven't.
anyway, I've put that short green onto ponepaste that I'd wrote back then. Maybe y'all remember or at least can get mildly entertained by it for the first time. https://ponepaste.org/3583
>>
File: 1604980997624.png (2.79 MB, 3840x2160)
2.79 MB
2.79 MB PNG
>>36266175
Yep.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VoOW1Vvl2oU
>>
File: 2401156.jpg (386 KB, 2048x1448)
386 KB
386 KB JPG
>>
>>36412004
Cool
>>
>>36412004
Short but sweet
>>
File: 2401150.jpg (349 KB, 2048x1448)
349 KB
349 KB JPG
>>
File: 2401148.jpg (328 KB, 2048x1448)
328 KB
328 KB JPG
>>
File: 2400275.jpg (1.9 MB, 1820x2170)
1.9 MB
1.9 MB JPG
>>
File: 2397796.jpg (2.8 MB, 2117x2646)
2.8 MB
2.8 MB JPG
>>
File: 2391067.jpg (98 KB, 800x1067)
98 KB
98 KB JPG
>Heaven's little coincidence.
>>
https://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Fanfic/MyLittlePonyBizarreAdventures
>>
File: 2381258.jpg (374 KB, 1988x2048)
374 KB
374 KB JPG
>>
File: 2373657.png (449 KB, 1080x1120)
449 KB
449 KB PNG
>>
>>36414719
Cute
>>
>>36323530
It's funny how people keep comparing Pinkie with Diavolo...
>>36408362
...when canonically the crazy mare with multiple personality disorder is Fluttershy.

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.