[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / asp / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / wsg / wsr / x] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/mlp/ - Pony

[Advertise on 4chan]

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: ponyville.png (625 KB, 1280x720)
625 KB
625 KB PNG
>ywn live here
I'm homesick, bros
>>
>>36188249
O don't you worry, its waiting for us
>>
>>36188249
No with that attitude, you've got to believe
>>
>>36188249
we'll all go home someday
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (98 KB, 1280x720)
98 KB
98 KB JPG
>tfw finally having pony dreams
>>
How do I get to Equestria in my dreams bros? I never even remember the dreams I do have.
>>
>>36188395
Write tons of stories and save lots of pictires.
>>
>>36188395
Make a dream journal, and make a habit of poking yourself when you’re awake and checking to see if it works like it should. The dream journal will make your dreams more vivid. And if you poke yourself enough in real life, you might automatically do it in your dream too, and weird things might happen like your finger phasing through your body. Ideally, that should be enough of a shock to make your brain realize you aren’t awake, and then you start lucid dreaming. Then you can transform the setting into Equestria. And that’s how you put Equestria in your dreams.
Take this with a grain of salt. I’m just paraphrasing some advice I read about how to lucid dream. I tried it myself, and while the journal did make my dreams more vivid, I never was able to lucid dream, so I don’t know if it really works.
>>
>>36188249
Practice lucid dreaming. Equestria is right there waiting for you.
>>
>>36188449
No thats pretty much spot on. The journal trains your brain to remember dreams. Once you are doing that you can get into the more advanced lucid dreaming techniques
>>
>>36188395
set alarm for 2 am and then go back to sleep you will probably dream

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.