[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vmg / vr / vrpg / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / asp / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / wsg / wsr / x] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/mlp/ - Pony

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

File: molly.jpg (76 KB, 853x1024)
76 KB
76 KB JPG
>"Of course you can have your certificate of Equestrian citizenship, Anon!"
>"But you're going to have to show me you really want it."
>"I've hidden it somewhere very, very secret indeed..."
>"How about you get back there and start looking?"
>"Once you're elbow deep, you'll be getting close..."
>>
>>35693241
Elbow deep? Is it really that shallow?
>>
why do you have an elbow deep envelope?
>>
>>35693241
What a shameless whorse.
>>
>>35693241
Elbow deep? Nah, you know what they say in Rome?

Head first.
>>
>>35693241
>get back there
but i was just at the everfree forest, i don't wanna go back. you realize how dangerous it is in there?
>>
>>35693241
is Molestia going to have a revival someday?
>>
>>35693268
that's entirely up to (You) Anons
>>
>>35693241
Guess this calls for a good old
>rape
>>
>>35693303
>rape
but for
>you
>>
>>35693303
Molly is the one pony you cannot >rape
>>
>>35693323
You just have to try hard enough.
>>
>>
>>35693241
no i aint shoving my hands into that to get my diploma, but with my dick however, maybe when its long enough.
>>
>>35693241
>Shoves fist into garden raspberries bush
Found it!
>>
>>35693417
>gloves
Oh no, you don't. Bareknuckled fisting or bust.
>>
>“Close, but no cigar Anon”
>“Other hole.”
>>
File: 93319453316.png (176 KB, 547x480)
176 KB
176 KB PNG
>>35693241
>"Mmmm... a little deeper."
>>
>>35694143
Even when it's a 99% chance, I still miss.
>>
File: 1436680316456.jpg (301 KB, 1260x1024)
301 KB
301 KB JPG
>>35693241
I never understood what the point of these threads was, I mean after all Celestia is one of the most popular waifus in the goddamn show, most Anons would jump at the chance to go balls deep.
God only knows why, she was so shit and you know it! Don't give me that "muh canon" even in S1 and S2 she was mediocre.
Anyway thanks for coming to my TedX talk
>>
>>35695068
>she was so shit and you know it!
Out.
>>
>>35693323
Not with that attitude!
>>
>>35695068
>uniquely designed to be beautiful instead of cute like practically every other character
>vaguely matriarchal with enough gaping personality holes to allow insertion of idealized traits
She's as waifubait as a character from a show for little girls can possibly get
>>
>>35693241
No worries I have long hands, I can reach behind your little cabinet and take it no problem.
>>
>>35695606
Sun ass is the perfect wife in ways none others can match
>>
File: 923940.jpg (108 KB, 1280x1280)
108 KB
108 KB JPG
>>35693241
Damn... I can't see anything, I don't suppose you have any shrinking spells do you? This would be a whole lot easier if I could go all-in if you know what I mean.
>>
>>35695606
But she desperately needs some foals of her own.
>>
>You'd rolled the dice once more.
>Another five minutes of this warped alicorn's antics and you'll be free to roll it once again.
>It's almost reached the 24-hour mark and it's almost sunset.
>You caved in and decided to entertain the lustful mare by caviing in her delicates with the length of your arm.
>She's able to hold her own, despite your relentless force.
>After a snappy comment from her, you decided and experiment was in order.
>With your free hand, you reach in to your pocket and, surely enough, the dice was ready - a faint glow indicating that it's power was restored.
>Quickly pulling out your dirtied arm, you switch to the other - dice enclosed in fist - before having it magically rammed in by force through magic by this crazy monarch.
>As far as your arm would go, you shake your closed fist, deep inside of her before letting it roll.
>The dice had been sucked inside her cervix - and with it's powers activated - you were being pulled in; form gelatinizing.
>The shock of having an entire human sucked inside her cooter send the mare reeling in to a frenzied climax as you find yourself on your merry way to another Equestria.
>Disgusted you might feel; you'd say it was worth it.
>>
>>35697501
Uh, what?
>>
>>35697501
unfathomably based
>>
>>35697211
Hire do you know that all those ponies aren't her descendants?
>>
>>35698363
*how
>>
>>35697501
> disgusted as you might feel
Hah ... do you even know me?
>>
>>35698363
I'll gladly make personally sure that some more will be, if you catch my drift.
>>
>Page 9
>>
>>35693241
>"God dammit Celestia, this vore fetish of yours is getting out of hand."
>>
>>35699701
>getting out of hand
Out of what?
>>
Bump.
>>
>>35693251
>"Celestia, why do you have these giant manila envelopes? What reason would you have to put something in one of these when it would be way easier in a regular sized one? It's like scraping at the bottom of a bag of Doritos bag."

>"It makes for a great gag gift, Anonymous. Plus I need a place to put all of my comically over sized checks."
>>
>>35693241
Your back end doesn't bite, does it?
>>
File: molly.jpg (44 KB, 600x600)
44 KB
44 KB JPG
>>35703425
>”No, but it certainly does bark.”
>>
rip thread, its on the deathbed
>>
>>35703633
Demonstrate?
>>
>>35704921
I don't think so
>>
>>35704921
>bed
>>
>>
File: 1593421042352.png (348 KB, 1230x1300)
348 KB
348 KB PNG
>>35704921
>death bed
Oh Molly would take you to her "death" bed alright.
>>
>>35694790
>>35703633
>>35704978
Aroused-looking Celestia is my new kink
>>
>>35705371
>not knowing who molestia is
>>
>>35705393
I'm a newfag, never got to experience Molestia
>>
>>35693241
>2 hours later
I think we’re past elbow deep. Are you sure it’s here?
>>
>>
This is still, I believe, the worst place you can put a wallet.
>>
>>35706117
I want to put my wallet in there, if you catch my drift.
>>
Bump.
>>
>>
What was the lore behind Molestia's pale lavender palette
>>
>>35708167
Lazy artist.
>>
File: threesome.png (162 KB, 1000x750)
162 KB
162 KB PNG
>>35706117
>>35706137
>You and Molestia go out for dinner
>All throughout you make sensual noises as you chow down and lewdly feed each other; licking fingers and hooves, smooching sloppily and lapping at each other like hounds dying of thirst
>Dessert arrives
>You rip off each other's clothes, slather it all over one another and make an absolute mess of yourselves on the table
>The check arrives
>You fumble through your discarded pantaloons for your wallet
>Molly titters
>"Silly boy," she chides, face down, ass up, the caress of her scintillating tail tilting your head to regard her rump o' plenty. "You won't be finding your wallet in there."
>An grin curls your lips, and you immediately get to kneading her bountiful cheeks
"Which was it this time, sunslut?"
>"And spoil the surprise?" She giggles. "Not a chance, fuck-monkey," she deadpans with a daring look, neck craned to stare over her rear, eyes languishing to see her most loyal subject at work, biting her lip
>An errant thumb decides to lavish her backyard star, earning a taut flex and gushing wink as it's coated, in and out, by lingering vestiges of warm chocolate sauce.
>Molly presses herself against it and sways her dock tauntingly, almost hypnotically
>"What's the matter," asked Molly after a moment, "afraid to get dirty?"
"Au contraire! I wish I had more chocolate to add to my eager Princess pie," you riposte
>"Capital idea! Waiter?"
>The waiter has been standing there, unaffected, motionless ever since he'd sat down the bill
>"Yes, madame?"
>"We demand more chocolate sauce."
"Strawberry would be good, too."
>"And strawberry sauce."
>The stallion bows and marches on to the kitchen, the picture of stoicism as he wove through the throng of mortified restaurant-goers
"By the by," you whisper, wiggling your fingers, clasping her dock and immediately plunging your arm half-way to your elbow into her flexile pucker, causing her to rock forward and brace herself with a lusty grunt, "I never said I'd wait for it."
>>
File: wokka wokka.gif (271 KB, 800x450)
271 KB
271 KB GIF
>>35708734
>Molly laughs huskily and looks tauntingly your way
>"Then I hope you're not afraid of commitment," she remarks, widening her stance
>You feel her insides squeeze down, a lurid vice upon your limb
>You flash her the ring on your free hand
"Anything but."
>The waiter returns with everything you both hoped for and stands by, staunch as ever, as in short order the two of you descend into a tangled mess of panting thrusts and goading pillow talk, caked in frosting, drenched in sauce, dripping sweat and other lustful leavings
>Some of the patrons tried to leave at one point, but Molly sealed the exits with a whip crack of her horn and struck them still with the old Royal Canterlot Voice
>"I rather like having an audience," she says, once more flexing her upper fuck-tunnel with force enough to pull your arm in to the elbow as she teasingly looks down at you
>Not to be outdone, you muster your strength and pull yourself back for a whale of a thrust that left her panting, and another that cracked the floor tiles 'neath her gilded hooves as your elbow sank into the Charybdis betwixt her cheeks
"Getting warmer?"
>She met your cheek with a smirk and half-lidded stare
>"Only one way to find out."
>Her dock wiggles tantalizingly, the heat and sweet scent of her dripping, winking sex kicks your primal shag-lust into overdrive
>The night dissolves into an orgiastic haze as carnal furor obliterates all pretense of payment and the two of you dance the timeless tango before a horrified audience
>An audience which, judging by the hunger in Molly's eyes, would be going nowhere until they paid the tithe of her capricious lascivious appetite
>>
File: dessert.png (194 KB, 659x662)
194 KB
194 KB PNG
>>35708741
>Quite a while later, when the haze has faded and mounds of "defeated" mares - and a few stallions - lie around the two of you, you bottom out within her, the whole of your shoulder pressing into her hot cavern
>You feel the caress of her tunnel once again, and that lilting titter, that flowery portent of imminent intimacy, floats through the air just above the gasping and panting of your contented comrades in coitus
>Molly glances back, nibbling a lip and moaning in faux disappointment
>"Looks like you guessed wrong, stud."
"Oh no, that sucks."
>She shakes her backside again, arcing her neck back to give you a look of false sympathy
>"Don't give up yet, big guy." She braces herself once again, the graceful folds of her femininity parting with a vigorous wink, leaking hot sex and pheromones the like of which would melt the brains of lesser men. "By my count you've still got two more holes to plunder."
>You smile, but then give her a curious look
"Two?"
>She bares her teeth and licks her lips playfully, meaningfully
"Oh... shit."
>"Keep me waiting and that two becomes one."
>With gusto, and a little fear, you ready your other arm for the second bout
>Magic stills it before the fun can begin, though
>"So eager to dirty your ring? Tsk-tsk."
>Quickly it's pinned behind your back, leaving you with just one option
>"Now. Please your Princess."
>God in Heaven, she's a fucking freak
>>
>>35708734
>>35708741
>>35708745
Kek. Bonus points if the defeated ponies simply fainted because you made them watch.
>>
If hasbro hadn't killed molestia, would she still be alive?
>>
>>35709997
No because even the creator said he wanted to quit and it was just a convenient time for him to do so
>>
>>35709997
>>35710003
I still wish we had a complete archive of the blog though. Some images are scattered all over the place, but I haven't seen a complete collection yet.
>>
>>35710141
I think I found the archive, but maybe not all the images are there.
>https://e-hentai.org/g/829832/040c40574a/
>>
>>35708745
I wanted to sleep, but now I'm hard again
>>
>>35709997
She cannot die though
>>
>>35709997
>>35712236
She's a sex god. Dying would probably just be another fetish for her
>>
>>35693241
>>
>>35712725
Free her, and then lewd a lot if she wants to. I'm not going to >rape my waifu.
>>
Bump.
>>
>>35712718
Reminds me of that one green in which Anon and Celly develop a common fetish through her immortality as he kills her over and over.

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.