[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vmg / vr / vrpg / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / asp / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / wsg / wsr / x] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/mlp/ - Pony

Name
Spoiler?[]
Options
Comment
Verification
4chan Pass users can bypass this verification. [Learn More] [Login]
File[]
  • Please read the Rules and FAQ before posting.
  • There are 130 posters in this thread.

05/04/17New trial board added: /bant/ - International/Random
10/04/16New board for 4chan Pass users: /vip/ - Very Important Posts
06/20/16New 4chan Banner Contest with a chance to win a 4chan Pass! See the contest page for details.
[Hide] [Show All]

New board: /vmg/ - Video Games/Mobile

New board: /vrpg/ - Video Games/RPG

File: sinkingships.png (1014 KB, 1144x644)
1014 KB
1014 KB PNG
I miss RPD so much
>>
>>35646291
Me too.
>>
File: rdp.png (127 KB, 512x453)
127 KB
127 KB PNG
>>35646291
somebody was training a RDP AI last time we had a RDP thread. I wonder what happened to it
>>
>>35646291
What's he doing now? I can't hear his voice on anything but his MLD Rainbow
>>
>>35646291
RDP is still my favorite thing the fandom has produced, probably.
>>
>>35646409
He's making some robot game iirc.
>>
Didn't he angrily storm out because some other celeb was getting more attention than him?
>>
https://youtu.be/OBgKP5erzWQ
>>
>>35646355
>RDP: Past Sins is theortically possible with AI
what a time to be alive
>>
File: LMG-RPD-44_noBG.png (567 KB, 2000x700)
567 KB
567 KB PNG
>>35646291
>I miss RPD so much
If you visit the range to practice more often you'll miss less
>>
His fallout NV play through is permanently imprinted on my subconscious from using it as a sleep aid for years. Still hits nostalgia super hard just hearing that voice
>>
>>35647501
I rewatched it a while ago and it feels like he completely lost patience with the game halfway through, constantly being a downer about it.
>>
>>35646431
well i'm glad he is busy.
i liked his other work, it just didn't have the MLP autism to boost the views sadly.
>>
>>35646984
What a bop.
>>
>>35646409
He's been making his own stuff. Ever listened to Skyline radio? Good parody show.
>https://youtu.be/ds-xe2XVrgI
>>
>>35646291
Why did Greg have to go full blackpill?
>>
File: tubby wubby.png (162 KB, 555x745)
162 KB
162 KB PNG
>>35646291
My Little Dashie is my favorite video from that channel by far.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4mBa0civN5Y
>>
>>35647468
to be fair, the lack of a dovetail mount doesn't do the RPD any favors. The iron sights are okay, but it's just another light machine gun with no other reasonable use. Great for area suppression and defense, but not as good as suppressing an area as a MG-34/MG-42/Spandau, and nowhere near as accurate or practical as a Bren Gun or RPK.
So don't worry OP, the RPD misses a lot of marks in the first place.
>>
>>35646977
I don't know about that, but I think he is very sensitive to the amount of views or responses he gets on his videos. Once he shifted his material to non-pony work, his popularity fell since most people watched him just for the pony stuff. He comes off as pretty insecure and cynical.
>>
>>35646355
All attempts at training Tacotron2 failed with the resulting models being too unstable. However, new technology and implementation of FastSpeech2 came which has excellent performance on hard and small datasets, so this notebook has a pretty good working RDP model:
https://colab.research.google.com/drive/1GvWSYXzJ7CQLp5FGseUgNU9ujGfKKymL?usp=sharing
>>
>>35648422
Forgot to take off the name.
>>
>>35646291
I miss it show.

More than you know.
>>
Why did this guy stop doing pony again?
>>
>>35646291
I want to fuck RPD Dash so much
>>
Agreed. Honestly, while RDP rainbow isn't anything like canon rainbow I just love her personality so much: Its so happy and optimistic without being grating like pinkie. You can't help but love her.

I kind of like to headcanon that Derpy's personality is like RDP's RD just because I wish that personality existed as a canon pony.
>>
>>35648610
I think he never stated it explicitly but if you look at the comments at the end of the last episode of Mentally Advanced Series, he seems not excited about the later seasons. He probably just lost interest and stopped doing pony stuff. His main artist also lost interest in pony, so that might have contributed as well.
>>
>>35648179
Ah yes. I also fondly remember Arkane's version of this song. Can't find it anymore on YouTube though.
>>
>>35648958
I do remember him coming here and saying exactly that in a thread about that nepotism series he started.
>>
>>35648610
>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6KPNsvANgqQ
And then NAS ended up being on perpetual hiatus. I think his girlfriend also broke up with him around that time. Beyond that, I don't remember what happened exactly and I don't want to waste time looking.
>>
>>35648610
The magic of RDP was always Cool Voice Work + Cool Art. At a certain point, Cool Art guy left to do things that made money. Cool Voice guy (Greg) tried to fix this by learning art/animation himself, or by doing machinima, or by getting a new artist to do comics, or by doing LPs, but ultimately nothing took. Couple this with personal shit and the not death, but slow cooling of the fandom and the writing was on the wall.
>>
>>35648610
Lots of personal stuff, now he is a dad, got married, and has a cool moustache
>>
File: Page1.jpg (599 KB, 800x1067)
599 KB
599 KB JPG
>>35650325
All that and glasses now, too. I'm in my thirties and my eyes finally went. I think my left eye had been bad a while, but my right eye compensated, and when my right eye finally slipped I couldn't read road signs in the dark anymore.

These days I kinda just do things. Pic related. I still get e-mails asking me to explain the lore for MAS and NAS but it's a long answer and it's all been posted somewhere in the rolling void of the internet once or twice.

I still keep in touch with Petirep and he's still doing freelance work:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9FLmZBBD1qE&feature=emb_logo

I actually threw some comic pitches at IDW a while back and they gave me some notes, but ultimately nothing came of it. They encouraged me to send some ideas when they were buying more rounds of comics, but I kinda let it go because I enjoy working on my personal projects and all that is still hanging in there.
>>
>>35650485
Huh, didn’t expect you to visit the thread if it is really you, but good to hear you’re keeping yourself busy with your own projects.
Did you ever end up watching the final episode/season of MLP and if so what were your thoughts on it?
Hope you’re doing alright these days though man, I still revisit RDP regularly and it always holds a special place in my heart.
>>
>>35650528
I went through the trouble of catching up with everything that was on Netflix at the time I was throwing pitches to IDW, but I've got to be honest, the show was a little excruciating towards the end. I was just watching episodes during my son's feedings because I was chained to the couch then anyway, but there was an awful lot of non-story episodes.

I don't know how to put my finger on it, exactly. But I guess for example they tried to keep the show going with the kids in the friendship school, except they all had fairly bland personalities and didn't bounce off of each other very well.

I didn't watch season nine because season eight was so hard to get through and it came out after I'd sent pitches to IDW - or during maybe, it's a little foggy. You don't sleep a lot when a baby is little.

It so happens I'm here because Jenny's "documentary" was all over my Twitter feed and I figured I'd see if there was drama about it. Sure enough.
>>
>>35650557
You’re not alone, that’s the sentiment shared by most people on the board. We’ve been rewatching the old episodes together recently and having a great time doing it, nothing ever topped the passion and heart poured into those early episodes.
The finale was even worse so you’re better off not knowing about it.
And I figured it might be because of her video, seems like it’s drawn quite a lot of people back to the board.
>>
>>35650485
>>35650557

Don't worry about Jenny dude, she's just bitching about some dakis.
I'm happy you are still doing your thing, and the hard work you always produced. I wish you well and your family in these hard times.

P.S: Keep doing Radio Skyline, I have a good laugh with that crazy Slick Sam
>>
>>35650557
Nice to see you here, really you left at a good time and I'm glad you're doing okay.
Jenny's drama will blow over quickly I imagine, just people cashing in on a semi dead fandom for attention. Surely people have something better to do than create drama around a video made by someone who hasn't been relevant for years, right?
>>
>>35650557
Almost everyone on this board hates S8 and 9. You should have seen the reactions when the epilogue aired. It was a slaughter.
>>
>>35650571
Yeah. Well she's a remnant of the fandom, so using that to make controversy and generate viewership is a shrewd way to get herself trending.

Like every popular Youtuber today without fail, her take is partially correctly, inflammatory but vague enough to defend, and a little unfair. If the video didn't have these qualities it would not be trending in my Twitter feed. Knowing how they were always wrapped up in a few layers of irony and sardonic behavior, I have no idea if the video is calculated or just something she threw together for lack of ideas.
>>
>>35650594
I did see that Twilight is eternally young and all her freinds were getting old! They denied up and down that being a princess meant it was going to be that way, but, eh, admitting Twilight was going to die when she could be immortal would be its own grim reality. I also caught wind of the Princess Abdication Vacation episode, but didn't watch it. Fun stuff!

>>35650590
I mean, thing about no show going on right now is, what other new things you want to talk about?
>>
>>35648422
Nobody voicing greens? That's weird.
>>
>>35650628
>what other new things you want to talk about?
Pony Life! just kidding
Many fandoms are alive and kicking without any new official material, their world has limitless potential for fan creations, Jenny stuff is one or two threads, derpi drama is one or two threads, there's over a 100 threads left! Do you know about Pony voice AI? That's fun.
>>
>>35650557
assuming this is really you... i just want to let you know how much laughter you brought me as a kid. your sense of humor is so refreshing, i dont know how to describe it.

one thing i like of ur humor is i enjoyed it when i was younger, and i enjoy it even more now that im older because i get the jokes about taxes and other jokes that a middle schooler wouldnt get.

its kinda weird how fast time flies and how long it's been, you have a child and im now old enough to post on 4chan. when i was watching you im pretty sure it was 6/7th grade lmao. maybe earlier?

but get this, we are still both young! keep making great shit greg.
>>
>>35646291
I like his stuff, but his Twilight and Celestia is basically proto-"To be fair, you have to have to have a very high iq to understand-". I just don't find it funny. I don't remember any of Twilight's jokes, but I remember jokes from the other characters.
>>
>>35650628
Urgh, that's not all by a long shot.
>Princesses leave because nothing happens anymore, lol
>Equestria turns into a diversity hire paradise under Giraffelight
>Mane6 are completely OOC in S9 to make the new students look good and "wise"
>Atrocious animations quality in the last season
>Stressed in the last episode that things must be passed to new generations (Pinkie Pie is the only one with a foal, yes, singular)
>AJ and Rainbow hinted at being dykes for ***representation***, but no outright confirmation
>Shitty Trump insert who was actually proven right half of the time by the sheer writers' incompetence
>Ruined Scootaloo's background (but you can't dislike the episode because it has gay aunts, so saying something bad about it makes you a nazi)
>Not to mention how little of a fuck the staff gave about the show, as revealed by their tweets and the leaks
I've probably forgotten half of the stuff and my mind is already reeling. It's better to not watch S9, trust me.
>>
>>35650677
I think you've let the internet taint some of this perspective with pointless vitriol, but in season eight they had an episode where the students realized the Mane 6 were negative examples of what not to do, and announced that with practically a wink to the camera.

But then the show had really lost its way. The early seasons worked because the six main characters were all built to bounce off each other, and hard. They aren't diametric opposites, but every character had things to clearly like and hate about the others so that no matter which two ponies were in a room, there was always going to be conflict. One of the reasons people wrote so much fanfiction and made so many comics was because no matter what situation you imagined, you could see how it would play out in some colorful way.

But after the princess graduation, the dynamic was thrown totally out of whack and left the show scrambling to show Twilight had earned that, while at the same time trying to have a show at all. And when the entire show is about that clearly engineered social conflict, how do you have a good show if you've declared the lead character has overcome all that? So it just floundered really badly, and got worse and worse, and "developed" characters to lose parts of their personalities so they'd be more passive.

Then finally, you had some cheeky new writer come in and say, "Hey, wait, these are friendship masters! Applejack and Rarity still don't have a lot in common!" And it wasn't clever so as much as it highlighted how lost they'd gotten. That dynamic made the show work - starting off there was no reason to try to lampshade it because it was the center of everything. The fact that it had fallen off the tracks enough you could announce it as the show's flaw meant it wasn't working properly as a core device anymore.
>>
>>35650718
That’s the thing, you’ll notice most of the best episodes from seasons 1/2 featured all of the mane six together. Their flaws and strengths were well defined and that allowed conflicts to arise naturally. You also see that between the individual races. One argument could be that the friendship lessons would necessitate a change and development in the characters, so seeing these same conflicts 6 seasons in would make the lessons feel redundant, but the characters can still be flawed and have lessons to learn at that stage without forcing it. The problem is they ran out of ideas for the mane six and instead tried to focus on other characters, from Starlight Glimmer to the student six.
>>
>>35646291
>>35650485
Is there anywhere that Dawn Somewhere released all of their music? I really liked some of the BGM in RDP and I was hoping full versions existed.
>>
>>35651016
There were some digital CDs that had a lot of stuff on them and all the Monday Music stuff was available. Some of it used to be hosted on the website but those are dead links now. What songs were you looking for?

It wouldn't be a good idea to download something from a random link on 4chan you don't have a way of verifying but there might be an official link or page or something I can direct you to, or just tell you it's demised.
>>
>>35651045
I've not yet had the time to listen to the Monday Music playlist, so forgive me if I'm just oblivious. In particular, I was hoping to find clean versions of the opening track and the Twilight dream sequence of Haunting Nightmares, as well as the storybook scenes from The Star in Yellow. If you know of some way to find these, I would be grateful.
>>
>>35651045
If you can/want to upload them, smutty.horse (I promise its real) is a good site to upload files quickly up to 128Mb.
>>
>>35651160
>>35651179
"Bedtime Gremlins" was the Haunting Nightmare track that played during the dream, and it was released on a CD. At the first con I went to I printed off a bunch of download codes for the CD and just handed them out to people. I think I gave out like a hundred of the things.

Here's a link for that:
https://u.smutty.horse/lwdpvqlonpc.mp3

And the RDP Intro never got a release because it's just a short thing, but here's a download for that too:
https://u.smutty.horse/lwdpwdbhijd.mp3
>>
>>35651215
Wouldn’t wanna ask for too much, but are there instrumental versions of either sinking ships or tubby wubby pony waifu lying around anywhere?
>>
>>35650557
It's surreal to see you on here, assuming it is you, given that I browse the board so little nowadays too.

I just want to take the opportunity to say how much I appreciate all the content you make, specifically the things that aren't pony that have recieved tragically little attention, like all of the Personal Times with Greg. Those specifically have been downright thereputic in getting me through some tough times, so thank you for all of those. Keep doing what you do, you make great stuff
>>
>>35651221
I've got Sinking Ships:
https://u.smutty.horse/lwdpxdlarqw.mp3
but don't have an instrumental of Tubby Wubby Pony Waifu on hand. Consequently it's either in storage or does not exist, at least as far as I know. Somebody out there might have a copy of it, though.
>>
>>35651215
Thanks for the links, although I actually just managed to find a playlist on Youtube of all the music that had been released, including these >>35651221.
Do you mind if it's shared? I checked the Dawn Somewhere store to see if these are being sold still, but the store you had being selling them on seems to be dead.
>>
>>35651243
Oh, heck. So it is. I guess another online company falls to FAAG. Yeah, redistribute that stuff if you want! The fact I didn't even realize the store was dead tells you how much money it was making me in the first place.
>>
>>35650557
>>35650628
Greg man, based on what you’ve said about still getting emails and shit, I just know that you have probably answered this a million times, especially when you remember what old drama it is, but I still don’t fully understand:
A while ago, there was gonna be some collaboration between you and Jenny/Griffin, and then it fell through for some reason. Why?
The story as best I gather is you were emailing back and forth, and then you sent them a joke about blowjobs, and they emailed back “we find you sexist and don’t want to work with you” or something
Can you clarify this, are you even interested in doing so (cause I understand if you don’t)?
I know it’s ancient drama but I just don’t get it
>>
>>35651016
The complete collection of music released by Dawn Somewhere (as far as I can tell) can be found in the Youtube playlist titled "Complete Works of Greg Hoffman".

>>35651255
Ok, thanks for letting me know, and thanks for creating some pretty great music and videos. I also really liked those silly Allen Hour videos and the brief run of the Remarkable DeMarcus.
>>
>>35651265
It's been a long time since then.

Best I recall, they accused me of being sexist and broke things off before really putting anything into the project. Griffin had gotten some start on a sort of Rainbow Factory song - it was kind of a variation on the original, but I don't think he was too far along on it and I hadn't even completed the script yet.

I can't remember many details. The voice actor for Orion left the project early on for an unclear reason, and I think I asked Jenny if she wanted the part and in the process commented, "I don't claim to understand the women in my life, I just enjoy their company" with respect to the VA's reasons. Jenny then left, and the VA for the character came back.

On our end we didn't really understand what had happened. The VA actually drafted up an e-mail to try to smooth things over and explain our relationship - we'd know each other since high school and joked about each other a lot - but I asked her to leave it because I'd rather have a stable project than get those guys half way into production and have to scrap everything due to more drama.
>>
>>35650485
Gonna have to be another anon giving you thank yous. You were always the funniest Pony content creator, fuck everyone else!
Inshallah by 2020 is over Dawn Somewhere will be the most popular channel on youtube!
>>
>>35650485
Hey Greg. No questions, but I emailed you a couple years about using some of your music in a student project of mine. Just want you to know I still appreciate all your work and that particular project was a lot of fun to work on (and got quite a reception when I debuted it). Thanks again.
>>
>>35651303
Haha, that’s all fair. I didn’t know what kinda drama those people got into until recently (as in, last night). They both seem a little bit fucked, you seem like a normal guy though
Unrelated question, do you like It’s Always Sunny In Philadelphia? I ask because I loved MAS as a kid, and I always heard people describe it as “My Little Pony meet Its Always Sunny.” Decided to check the show out, and it quickly became my favorite show all throughout high school and college
Of course, like everything else, it sucks now too
>>
https://u.smutty.horse/lwdqefsjehq.wav
>>
>>35651368
Hmm, sounds too Gregish and not enough Rdish.
Hey Greg! You probably still have cut/blooper audio from over half a decade ago right? Think you could give it to us so we can immortalize a variation of your voice from a certain time period that will still exist long after you're dead? Thats a normal question to ask right?
>>
>>35651433
Or better yet, if he’s still here let’s see if we can get him to voice every vowel and consonant of the English language in every different voice he does. Just make sure the baby is sleeping first
>>
>>35651433
Give me 2 hours of footage reciting any text - Wikipedia articles, fanfiction, etc, and I can make a very good model.
>>
>>35651433
>>35651442
https://u.smutty.horse/lwdqifihhqe.wav

I've got some snippets from the scrapped "Equestria Primates" project that aren't in storage. It's been so long I forgot this, but apparently the whole thing opens with everyone whining about not being reimbursed for their travel expenses and Pinkie is inarticulately demanding to be fined because she thinks she'll get the opposite of what she demands.
>>
>>35651465
Kek, well, a few snippets probably won't do much good considering the guy got it to that point by taking the Dash audio from every episode, but to be honest I dont know.
>>
>>35646291
>>
>>35650485
I love kits orphanage and petireps panda obsession. Glad youre well again.
>>
>>35651465
Is there any timeline where you'd finish Equestria Primates?
>>
>>35651553
The timeline where the show kept being good and worthy of effortful creations.
>>
HE PREDICTED PONY LIFE.
Show changed the world so characters could achieve their dreams. They are in control. Nothing more can happen. So it was necessary to dumb it down. He made it and now Hasbro made it.

Greg was a genius when he was working on Nepotism Adventure Series. To me there is no doubt it's his best work. I can't really believe his only 2 episodes got less than 250k views, despite being really great. He uploaded a video explaining he won't be doing YouTube videos, because it costs him a lot of work while YouTube won't promote him, instead promoting channels that produce much longer videos of people just talking. He could go this way, reviewing MLP movie, new capeshit movie, use dishonest tactics to get views. But he needs to be creative and create suff that is worth is and viewer's time. He can't do it on YouTube, because YouTube is a pretty trashy place in general.
>>
>>35650557
You aren't missing much. The ending was a travesty. Anywho, I'm really glad to see that you're trying to keep working. Hope you and your family are doing well.
>>
Ah Greg, I wanted to say that, as someone who got into the show and fandom pretty recently (Less than a year ago) your ending commentary via MAS was very enlightening on the reaction of the fans to the episodes, and maybe more so provided great analysis on how the characters work and what makes them tick in your view, it changed how I interpreted certain key moments in the show. (Specially your devastating takedown at the end of the last episode, that hurt, in a good way.) So thanks for that, I'm glad I didn't skip the endings.
>>
>>35651577
>HE PREDICTED PONY LIFE.
>Show changed the world so characters could achieve their dreams. They are in control. Nothing more can happen. So it was necessary to dumb it down. He made it and now Hasbro made it.
It's actually uncanny.
>>
What's your favorite episode, lads?
>>
>>35648623
With Gregs voice?
>>
>>35651607
"Star in Yellow" and "Bittersweet" are my favs. But all of them are great.
>>
>>35651615
Duh.
Greg probably hasn't seen the lewd greens, has he? Post 'em.
>>
File: 1580216510294.png (420 KB, 1467x1964)
420 KB
420 KB PNG
>>35651642
Aye aye, cap'n.
>>
>>35651648
Dub when?
>>
>>35651599
Really, really worth a watch (listen actually) if you cared about his work. He gets a bit extreme calling most popular people on YT "losers" because what they do does not require skill or improvement.

What I know is that his Nepotism Adventure Series was great, just in time and ahead of time. Episodes should have 4 million views each, not 200k. I have millions of views on stupid pony video I made in 1 hour. YouTube is very unfair to content that takes a lot of work to make.
>>
>>35651656
When Greg makes an onlyfans.
>>
>>35651656
When someone gets the RDP AI voice working well I would imagine.
>>
>>35651607
RDP celestia is fantastic, so Spiderverse has a special place in my heart
>>
Hey Greg, if you're still here, can I get the jingle in Radio Skiline? Is really catchy.
>>
>>35651648
Don't forget these
https://desuarchive.org/mlp/thread/35390917/#35398733
>>
File: luna.png (568 KB, 864x712)
568 KB
568 KB PNG
AS NO PONY INVITES LUNA
>>
File: rainbow fun.jpg (151 KB, 960x640)
151 KB
151 KB JPG
>>35651607
It's gotta be Captain Hook the Biker Gorilla.
>>
>>35651668
>>35648422
See if that satisfies. If not, a bit more training might make it learn his way of speaking better, it's what worked for my Nightmare Moon model.
>>
File: 1589842419944.png (250 KB, 1443x1095)
250 KB
250 KB PNG
>>35651673
Why did no one cap that.
>>
>>35651688
A classic, to be sure, and also when RDP really started taking off. It only got better thereon.
>>
>>35651607
My little Dashie
>>
>>35651700
I don't like it desu. It makes Dash come off as a scared child
>>
>>35651688
Yeah, now this is where fond memories get made
>>
>>35651717
When I wrote that I was just trying to match the way she had been written in the original screencapped green but it did come across that way looking back, if I could go back and rewrite it I’d try to make it clear I wasn’t intending her to appear that way.
>>
>>35646984
Was this based on or inspired by anything in particular? Every time I hear it I'm reminded of some fucking (trance?) track from the late '90s/early '00s that I can never quite put my finger on.
>>
Where's Greg? Did he get spooked away by the AI guy and lewd comics?
>>
>>35652691
He's got a real life. He probably had something more important to do and forgot us.
>>
>>35652691
Hopefully he's busy recording a dramatic reading of >>35651648
>>
>>35651607
Captain Hook Biker Gorilla or Star in Yellow.
>>
b
>>
>>35651607
Haunting Nightmare
>>
File: rdp dance.gif (278 KB, 420x411)
278 KB
278 KB GIF
She is so cute.
>>
>>35648707
RDP Rainbow is a friendly retard. She reminds me of better functioning Downies actually, they can be lovely people.
>>
>>35652702
My hours revolve around my kid these days. Bedtime is a whole block of ritual events.

>>35652152
When I made music for RDP and MAS, I usually used a program similar to Garage Band or Fruity Loops - basically meaning that I mixed original stuff with licensed loops that you could buy online or whatever. You might be thinking of the Six Flags commercial with the old guy; there was some kind of upbeat keyboard thing they used to play, and it's got some similarities to Sinking Ships.

These days any time I need music I scratch-compose the whole thing myself. Youtube's system is retarded and too many people upload licensed content into Content ID to claim stuff they don't own, and there's a hilarious situation where a rapper downloaded the marimba part from Tubby Wubby Pony Waifu and used it in an album. A bunch of his fans thought he sampled my song and I am STILL getting e-mails about it, but actually that specific part is a licensed third party tune.

There are also examples of some actual studio projects that used loop programs to make theme songs and stuff on the cheap. There was an HBO series called "Dead Like Me", and their opening theme was just a bunch of stuff straight out of the base Sony ACID package. I recognize every part of it and it cracks me up.

>>35651969
I have seen the porn, but the element you're missing is that RDP was inspired by ruining porn. You may not have heard this story, but the proto-concept of RDP emerged after someone linked a date-rape fic here on 4chan. It was well-written and fairly in character, up until the sexual parts, at which point it stopped being in the character of ponies and ironically forced itself into a bad situation for the drama. It got me thinking, how would my version of Dash ruin that situation?

So you're trying to imagine sex with RDP Dash and the trick is, if you try have sex with her she's going to tell you a story about how she found out she has a peanut allergy.
>>
>>35654428
That makes a lot of sense. I did write something else in that older thread https://desuarchive.org/mlp/thread/35390917/#q35432575 which I guess in more in line with what you're describing, where she unintentionally kills the mood by rambling and losing track.
To be honest in the future I would rather write scenarios with RDP Dash that are a bit more wholesome and cuddly rather than outright sexual, seeing as, as you say, she's basically the total antithesis of that sort of thing.
Thanks for even giving any kind of response to that though, it must be a bit weird knowing there are a few Anons on this board who are sexually interested in your iteration of Dash.
>>
File: Cookie Train.jpg (41 KB, 1024x576)
41 KB
41 KB JPG
>>35654428
Hey Greg I've been going through some of your old content and was wondering is there any chance you'd re-upload the Coal-Powered Cookie Train promo somewhere?
And after you changed the website I cant find Lord of the Dwarves or any other comics from back then anywhere, any chance you'd put those up as well?
also please make more Allen Hour
>>
>>35648330
Fuck Anon posts like these are gonna make me forget which board I'm on, fuck.
>>
>>35654955
/mlpk/
>>
>>35654428
Man, I greatly regret that NAS got cut short. It was really amazing. Predicted Pony Life.
I wish you had enough horse patrons to fund this project. But at this point it's probably impossible, unless you still care about ponies.
>>
>>35654428
Oh fuck we summoned you. Wish you the best bro, still love RDP even after all these years. I'm curious, do you watch the show with your kids?
>>
File: 7TnnE5N.png (28 KB, 220x183)
28 KB
28 KB PNG
>>35655060
Anon....
>>
>>35655048
I actually was planning on doing a sort of retrospective series with Peel Off, where I was going to inaccurately talk about some stuff I was going to do. I've got a bunch of folders with scrapped projects in them. Some of them are empty and I can't even remember what I was going to do with them.

But one thing I was going to talk about was a project called "The History of Pony", which was actually a song. A whole minute of it was just screaming "go to bed, Seth!" in a manic crescendo.

But as I was working on the assets for it, the FTC came along and promised to crack down on Youtube's misbehavior by fining Youtubers if their content was seen by children. Now, I don't control what Youtube does with my works really, and I was only a little ways into the video, so I just decided to hell with it. Why bother? Youtube is so stupid all the time and it made me so mad that they were able to take a regulatory comeuppance that they deserved and turn it into an indictment of their users.

Ultimately it doesn't look like the FTC did anything to anyone in the end, but you just can't win on that site without giving in to so much, and my perspective was that the video would have really been for the fun of a small audience anyway. The animations are so much work, and there is so much disincentive coming out of Google.
>>
>>35655130
How's your robot game coming along?
>>
File: Guard3.png (33 KB, 300x300)
33 KB
33 KB PNG
>>35655177
It hasn't received a lot of progress after the mold problem hit my house. It wound up sprouting around the house and we had to call a mold remediator. After that I had to throw a lot of stuff away and I have been doing my damndest to scrub it out of my computer without buying new hardware but it's still in there releasing spores from hidden dust or something. I think maybe there's some tight spots in the power supply I haven't been able to get the dust out of.

So I've been kind of coming and going from my office space a lot. This shit is a pain. Mold is a fucking pain. But all the monsters for the first area are done and I've got some maps drafted. The characters are done. The menu is functional but still needs some stuff. I have a tileset made for the first "dungeon" but need to do another for a few preliminary spaces.

I have made several new BGMs and then thrown them away because I found them a little too grating after listening to them for a while - that's tricky.

All considered I've made a lot more progress on mold than anything visible I can show in a project update, though. I also can't really ignore the other stuff too much just to focus on the game exclusively, because let's be honest it's probably going to sell like three copies when it's done.
>>
>>35655130
Yeah, I listened to "state of down somewhere 2018". Sadly YouTube works like that.
>>
>>35655130
>Ultimately it doesn't look like the FTC did anything to anyone in the end
A lot of the animators I follow have started to just put disclaimers at the start of their video of who the intended audience is. I've not heard much if that actually works since Youtube is a piece of shit and that whole can of worms is equally a shit show, but it seems to be the common response to it.
>>
I actually quit watching MAS in the early episodes of the reboot cause I didn’t like the new animation at all (that and I’d already stopped watching the show and reading fanfics, so MAS was the last bit of pony content I was still consuming) and this thread made me go binge watch the entire thing. I have to commend Greg at how much his art and animation skills improved in such a short amount of time, I’m actually astounded
>>
>>35655251
I don't know man, plenty of youtubers scour the steam new games list everyday and that can give you some spotlight, if you get your game on steam somehow.
>>
>>35655251
Could you ever see yourself making something pony related again in the future? I assume not with a combination of real life, youtube being difficult and your passion for the show diminishing, but figured there’s no harm in asking.
>>
>>35649110
If you find it, could you share? I remember it too...
>>
>>35650583
>>35650590
Sorry, how is this guy related to Friendship is Witchcraft at all? I thought they were entirely separate series.
>>
>>35656948

>>35651265
>>35651303
>>
>>35657037
Ty, I guess I'm surprised it's being mentioned at all since Jenny didn't mention this in her video
>>
>>35654428
what was the name of the rap song again? im pretty sure i remembered hearing it and going "isnt this that brony song"?
>>
>>35656931
https://ponemusic.net/browse.html#path=Artists%2FArkane%20Metal
>>
>>35658142
based
>>
>>35658142
couldve used better mixing desu
>>
>>35646984
Soul
>>
>>35658076
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WxL2au41cnk
I think I hate rap
>>
>>35656545
>no harm in asking
There kinda is honestly, it's somewhat guilt tripping, or setting him up for a "no".
>>
Did anyone ever save those vids Greg made that he later removed because they had too much copyrighted material? He made this great Harry Potter parody and I just can't find it, it seems to be lost media
>>
File: 1582311068630.png (416 KB, 700x700)
416 KB
416 KB PNG
Man, this made me realize how I just don't give a flying FUCK about anything that isn't ponies.

I'm so glad the RDP team graced us with their presence for as long as they did. But I'm not going to "follow" them anywhere.
>>
>>35659612
>and they never attempted to salvage it either
What? Compare these
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HQYXNqTwW1c
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sZjLNGpo00w
There's a big improvement
>>
>>35651456
>>35651456
>>35651456
DO THIS. I'll even pay you.
>>
File: uvz7nf1zre441.png (928 KB, 1080x1076)
928 KB
928 KB PNG
>>35659596
Okay.
>>
>>35659565
>http://www.theponyarchive.com/archive/youtube/Dawn_Somewhere_UCSNd59iRYuFSqo-vb0qjJuQ/?C=M;O=A
Any luck there?
>>
>>35659596
based
pony or nothing
>>
>>35659596
You seem like a mentally stable individual. Carry on.
>>
>>35658625
This is genuinely cursed.
>>
>>35659791
None
>>
>>35659565
I remember a David the Gnome one
>>
>>35661651
David The Freakin’ Gnome
>>
>>35651288
Link the playlist faggot.
>>
>>35651607
Haunting Nightmare. They're all great of course, but it fucking oozes charm out of every pore and I've always been partial to Halloween specials. Even when they're released in July.
>>
>>35650718
Hey. If you think the show didn't succeed in capturing the spirit of ponies, I just wanted to let you know that you did.
>>
>>35654428
Kek, the praying mantis. It always cracks me up to hear you go on that tangent.
I bought the Hard and Physical Edition of RDP recently and when I was watching it I realized that all of the commentary tracks were completely done from the ground up for the DVD. Since it's been a while since the release of the DVD and I can't find anywhere that people have uploaded them online, would it be okay if I uploaded them to youtube? The last thing I want to do is fuck you out of well-deserved cash.
>>
>>35658625
HAHAHAH WAIT IT WAS LIL UZI VERT??

LMFAOOO I THOUGHT IT TO BE SOME RAPPER WITH LIKE 200K FOLLOWERS ON INSTA BUT NOT ONE OF THE TITANS OF THE RAP GAME LMFAOOOOOO
>>
>>35662943
>>35658625
I cant even enjoy it cus i cant stop thinking of pony waifu.

although i'd probably like it if i never heard pony waifu. uzi def in my top 10 favorite rappers.

one thing this has on top of pony waifu is the the cool muffled kicks... or are they 808s?
>>
>>35659596
>I just don't give a flying FUCK about anything that isn't ponies
based and obsessed
>>
>>35651288
>>35661980
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL490mD4t3WXj2pGByhR7nfQN_Md9g3SID
>>
>>35663547
Thanks
>>
File: spike.jpg (13 KB, 301x168)
13 KB
13 KB JPG
Greg how do you feel about your kid growing up and finding out about your youtube channel and pony shit?
>>
>>35663547
Banging tracks
>>
>>35664483
I don't think he's just going to stumble into it. Where it comes to YouTube the only things it shows him is the weird Johnny Johnny Yes Papa and stuff like that. I try not to let him use Youtube unsupervised, and at some point he'll be old enough to watch it anyway, but all the same by the time he gets to my stuff he'll be traumatized much worse but what was in the "recommended" feed.

Since this thread has stuck around so long, does anyone want me to draw something? It won't be pretty but an attempt may be made.
>>
>>35665048
That would be nice. How about a Rainbow Dash? As for the specifics I’ll leave that to another Anon to decide. Maybe something simple like her sleeping on a cloud
>>
>>35665048
draw rainbow dash eating a pizza

also don't tempt fate, he might just stumble onto it by pure coincidence.
>>
>>35665048
>>35665059
How about Rainbow Dash drawing fanart of one of the monkeys in Banana Republic?
>>
>>35665048
Apogee getting curb stomped. I saw it in the draw thread
>>
>>35665059
>>35665087
>>35665088
Sure! Dash drawing a pizza while drawing boob-monkey. It's not on show model but to be honest it's been a good while since I've dawn a pony.
>>
>>35665371
Looks nice. About the commentary?
>>
>>35665371
Very cute anyway! Looks close enough to me
>>
>>35665371
I always liked the way you draw their faces
>>
>>35665371
You think you'll ever do a DVD for your other pony stuff? I loved the commentary for RPD.
>>
>>35665371
>drawing and eating pizza
Bad idea
>>
>>35651221
Here's the instrumental for Tubby Wubby Pony Waifu
https://u.smutty.horse/lwezhicpwam.mp3
>>
>>35665371
cute. I like her tubby belly.
>>
>>35665371
Cute as fuck.

>>35665628
Comfy as fuck.
>>
>>35665371
I'm jealous of your artistic skills. Cute Dashu is cute.
>>
>>35665371
CUTE!
>>
>>35665048
>>35665371
I was literally about to make a new thread about your stuff when I decided to first check and see if this had archived yet
Shocked it hasn’t
>>
>>35649115
I respect Greg's right to not spend his time working on things he's not feeling, but I wish he had continued Nepotism Adventure Series. It had a really strong start and was both funny and incredibly relevant.
>>
>>35650485
>>35650557
Glad to see you here. I think I started watching your vids around the time the first RDP rolled around. Bought the DVD, too (though not sure where it is).
Keep it going. Stay strong.
>>
>>35651607
Captain Hook Biker Gorilla
>>
>>35665371
Question. How long did it take you to go from the early style of your videos (Cupcakes, Bubbles, etc), to the animation in Captain Hook the Biker Gorilla? Also, what was Trixie Variety Show referencing?
>>
>>35667846
Not him, but I believe Trixie Variety was an Equestria Daily stand-in
>>
>>35667846
>>35667879
Trixie Variety Show is Equestria daily, they even acknowledged it in their post about his video
>>
>>35646291
what is RPD
>>
>>35668023
OP meant "RDP," which is short for Rainbow Dash Presents.
Rainbow Dash Presents was a spinoff of the Mentally Advanced Series. The Mentally Advanced Series was an abridged series of the show, and Rainbow Dash Presents would act out/parody popular fanfics with the ponies in their Mentally Advanced Series characterizations.
It was way bigger in the earlier years of the fandom, but nothing new of its been made in years for a variety of reasons. The creator of the show, Greg (FimFlamFilosophy is his online handle) appeared in this thread and started posting, hence why this thread has survived so long
>>
>>35651607
Bittersweet. I stumbled across it shortly after having read the fanfic (yes, I used to read fanfics inbetween the official episodes) and it had me i stiches. Plowed through all of DawnSomewhere’s material after that, really clever writing. Probably the best the fandom had to offer.
>>
>>35660449
>mentally stable
Damn straight
>>
>>35651607
Captain Hook the biker gorilla, easily.
>>
yeah, so do I.
>>
>>35665371
>new greg pony stuff in current year
Maybe 2020 wasn’t complete shit after all
>>
>>35662029
If you ever get to uploading them, hit us up with some link anon. Ive been dying to rewatch them and what better opportunity to do so.
>>
>>35665371
Do you have any feelings about G5 and it's movie that might release at the end of this year?
>>
>>35668939
The movie is slated for 2021.
>>
>>35669019
But it’ll more likely be pushed back to 2022 with corona
>>
File: 1574896320134.jpg (14 KB, 327x330)
14 KB
14 KB JPG
>>35665371
Is it still possible to get RDP on dvd?
>>
Went and watched some again, and I wish I didn't have this brainrot. I still really enjoy them, but I feel like I'm missing something.
>>
>>35650485
No way this is Greg.
>>
>>35648120
This actually pretty funny. Reminds me of the radio shows on GTA games.
>>
>>35668552
I can't find the original fanfic for Bittersweet these days, doc appears to be deleted. Got a link?
>>
"oh baby" from the /4/chan all-board cup is going to be played at my funeral
>>
File: bittersweet.png (1.36 MB, 2080x1620)
1.36 MB
1.36 MB PNG
>>35669421
I haven't read it in like seven years but I think this is the whole fanfic

https://www.fanfiction.net/s/6980435/1/Bittersweets
>>
>>35669184
http://www.dawnsomewhere.com/store
>>
File: nani.png (13 KB, 397x288)
13 KB
13 KB PNG
>>35669621
I wonder what they meant by this.
>>
>>35669630
Nice, just bought one. I think it's the first pony related thing I've ever actually spent money on.
>>
>>35669630
Why don't they sell RDP on Betamax?
>>
>>35650485
Thank you Greg for all the good laughs and for being absolutely BASED
>>
>>35658625
>Biggie died for this
>>
>>35668023
Its the Raccoon city Police Department from resident evil 2 and 3. I think OP is writing a crossover or something.
>>
>>35650485
Hey Greg thanks for all your content been watching your shit since 2012. I wish you'd continued NAS just for Starlight and Trixie since that second episode was some of the funniest shit you've ever done.
>>
Greg I appreciate you and I hope you have a good autumn~
>>
>>35669806
VIDEO 2000
>>
File: 20200728_081551_HDR-1.jpg (1.11 MB, 2344x2133)
1.11 MB
1.11 MB JPG
>>35655130
>>35654428
>>35665048
>>35665371
Not sure if you're still here, but I've been a fan since the very early days of MAS back before they were animated. I only relatively recently ordered the hard and physical Edition, maybe a year or so ago, I can't quite remember. I can't thank you enough for everything you've done for us over the years, when I find the time I'll be sure to take a look at your new projects. It's inspiring to see someone put this much effort into his projects regardless of the amount of views he gets, I'll be sure to be one of the three people to buy your game. (and I mean that, no ill will or 4chan sarcasm whatsoever.) That being said my experience obtaining the hard and physical Edition was certainly an odd one. The website (from what I recall) this really old-looking, kind of like a website that you would see your grade school science teacher in 2006 use to order new beakers after you drop a tray of them on the floor during a lab. The day I received the package was the day I moved out of my parents house, it was actually the last bit of mail I got while living there. I like to think that the package came from overseas somewhere, but that's probably not the case. It was very weird seeing the package, I hadn't touched Pony in years and just kind of bought it on a whim, I might have been drunk but I don't think I was. I rushed to get to my apartment and set up my TV so that I could watch it, and I must say this is worth every penny. The illustration on the inside is very nice, and the DVD plays very well with no stuttering issues. The first story I booted up was the star in yellow, and I watched every one twice, first without the commentary and then with the commentary.
>cont
>>
>>35671646
I felt physically changed afterwards, although for no reason in particular, I guess I was just having a fun time listening to this great content that you've put out over the years during a turbulent time in my life. There's always been something about the way that you phrase your sentences, how you enunciate certain words, just how you talk in general that is so appealing and easy to listen to. I don't know why I shared the story, I guess I just felt the need to communicate how much your work means to me and how cool it is to see you here, of all places. So thank you, Greg. I know they say to never meet your heroes, that they can never live up to expectations or whatever and I know you're a busy man with a family and a career but if you ever find yourself in our corner of the world during a convention or meetup, if you feel comfortable making your presence known. I would certainly love to say hi.
>>
Hey Greg, appreciate the posts. Do you know where I could find the lore posts about NAS and MAS?
>>
File: one day.jpg (113 KB, 512x1024)
113 KB
113 KB JPG
Damn. I need to rewatch it sometime
>>
>>35672334
>total commander
ok boomer
>>
>>35671646
>>35671654
Cute and fatal attractionpilled
>>
>>35672334
Didn't know there was a mobile version of total commander.
>>
>>35650485
that you for the joy you brought
>>
File: brushies.png (66 KB, 500x380)
66 KB
66 KB PNG
>>
Blessed thread.
>>
>>35674250
What's with the monkey obsession?
>>
>>35674715
They represent the human in Equestria trope.
>>
>>35674748
This.
>>35674715
RETURN TO MONKE
>>
File: monkecreate.jpg (80 KB, 680x664)
80 KB
80 KB JPG
>>35675104
>>35675104
>>
>>35674715
In the rainbow factory commentary he just says “I made Captain Hook a monkey because monkeys make me happy”
>>
>>35676027
That's pretty based.
>>
>10
>>
did greg died?
>>
>>35654428

Greg, I want to play RPGs with you. How do we make this happen?
>>
>>35654428
Oh shit the man himself appeared here I just got done rewatching some old RDPs thanks for all the great content you've created my man
>>
>>35677920
The opposite, he has a whole life to live
>>
>>35646306
Dash in the gorilla suit is a real cute
>>
>>35678327
he made it bros
>>
>>35680109
At least someone did.
>>
saving this thread from page 10.
>>
>>35682735
>>
File: 1417499749448.gif (38 KB, 256x256)
38 KB
38 KB GIF
hey greg, do you have any leftover files or the script to equestria primates? I was really hyped for it back then and I'd kinda like to see what never came.
>>
File: 1594235099351.gif (487 KB, 1000x590)
487 KB
487 KB GIF
>>
>>35685706
If you want to keep the thread alive anon the least you could do is post a main character and not some no name background pony.
>>
File: 1588554763047.jpg (104 KB, 542x467)
104 KB
104 KB JPG
>>35660059
>>35659596
Imagine having but a paltry single interest. You brainlets deserve all the suffering that will be sent your way in the coming years.
>>
File: Oregan Trail.jpg (384 KB, 900x598)
384 KB
384 KB JPG
>>35682735
>>35683495
>>35685706
>>35677918

Let it die anons
>>
File: [piercing screech].jpg (36 KB, 274x274)
36 KB
36 KB JPG
>>35685865
>>
File: 1520103190916.jpg (79 KB, 767x739)
79 KB
79 KB JPG
>>35685865
I just arrived, so never
...I miss Greg
>>
>>35686024
He'll come back when the time is right, anon. Let it die.
>>
File: tear4.png (312 KB, 679x800)
312 KB
312 KB PNG
>>35686084
Okay
>>
>>35685865
>>35686084
No. Just until Saturday. Maybe he'll have time then. He's become harder and harder to summon over the years damn it.
>>
File: mQLoIMN.png (67 KB, 202x217)
67 KB
67 KB PNG
>>35686403
I hate it as much as you anon, I didn't want to ask to let it die, but the writing is on the wall. The thread's been on life support for days already, and it's been nearly a week since the last time Greg chimed in. It's time to move on.
>>
>>35686403
Just let go anon, there will be another time.
Let It Die.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-GSCaYMIrtE
>>
So...
AI reading funny things when?
>>
>>35686480
I can't believe the thread's been up for a whole week. I expected it would have died after a few days.

>>35684387
The broad strokes of Equestria Primates is nothing amazing but I had a few scenes and interactions planned.

Starting off, they had a whole spiel about the candy lobby, in relation to the candy train they're always riding on. Rarity whines about candy getting stuck in her hair, AJ tells her it's magic candy so it's not sticky, Rarity insists it does melt and get in her fur somtimes, and then Twilight has this spiel about sloppy regulation on the industry and regulatory capture.

Then they Celestia presents them with an emergency, but everyone uses it as an opportunity to complain about how much they're traveling and about reimbursement for their time and expenses. It all flies apart because everyone has different opinions on work ethic and how much they should be compensated, and Dash wants to go to a theme park because they always go places but they never go anywhere fun. Celestia lets them rant for a while and then tells them what their job is without really addressing any of the whining.

They'd stay the evening at Canterlot on account of arriving late, and that's when Luna was going to show up in Twilight's bedroom and do this really pressing, crazy, unnerving thing where she wobbles between hurting Twilight and trying to be her friend. On the one hand there was going to be a lot of resentment about Twilight being Celestia's favorite student, but on the other Luna doesn't know how much of it is real or intentional. Twilight's room for evening was Luna's old room, which had long since been transformed into a guest chamber. It was going to display the threatening edge that runs in Luna's family, but with unhinged emotions that make it less predictable.

After all that was monkey world.
>>
>>35689204
Instead of just Twilight everyone was going to go, but the ponies would be the only ones who were weird colors. The only doppelganger anyone would meet was Dash. She's meet her monkey self, who was working a dead-end job at a gas station. They'd think each other's lives were super cool and better than what they're doing now. Like look at all this crazy computer stuff and all these gadgets. You can just go online and call someone gay at any time? Man, you have to write letters to do that in Equestria.

Twilight would become convinced the McGuffin she was looking for, a set of keys, had become a prom tiara, transforming like she had when passing through the portal. But instead of trying to become prom queen she was going to try to steal the thing because it's a gosh dang school and the taira is made of plastic. It's not exactly high security. Except without magic she'd be kind of lost, and she'd spend a lot of time dealing with her plans backfiring and everyone being critical of what she's trying to do instead of helping.

Eventually the keys were going to unlock the prison Celestia and Luna's dad was in, and then that would have been a thing.
>>
>>35689204
I'm surprised it's still up too, but then you still have a lot of fans on the board so you stopping by is a pretty big deal to us
>>
>>35689218
Celestia's father was going to be a callous, deity-like figure that stood as a metaphor for how Hasbro handled the show. His name would have been Ahzra, and when he was released he wouldn't have been mad about the imprisonment.

Instead, he'd have been happy to see how well Equestria had been doing under his daughter's guidance, and he'd want to help, but he'd use his powers to make a lot of bizarre and harmful changes to the world based on his own personal logic. For example, he was going to elevate Pinkie to princess status, giving her all the power that comes with that, because she's pink and Azrah would think that's a good color for a princess. It was all going to cause a great deal of suffering and strife, but Azrah would been dismissive of all the harm he was doing because he was pleased with the superficial changes. Everything was lined up with his vision. What the ponies are eating, or if they eat at all, is just an unimportant detail the ponies should work out without his input. Besides, famines happens and it's not as though Azrah should do anything about routine problems like that.

I don't remember anymore how they were going to get rid of Azrah but I think they might have driven him off by convincing him Equestria had been irreparably destroyed and was no longer worth toying with, and it would have ended with picking up the pieces and salvaging all that was left of the world.

I remember for sure that actually destroying Azrah was not an option, because he was hinged to the universe somehow and killing him would cause incalculable damage to everything.
>>
>>35689295
>Azrah leaves to create his own universe with blackjack, and hookers
>calls it Pony Life
While it’s a shame we’ll never see it, thanks for letting people know how it would have gone. Hopefully one day Faust will be able to do something similar regarding the actual show.
>>
>>35689295
>because she's pink and Azrah would think that's a good color for a princess.
Amazing.
>>
>>35689218
>Like look at all this crazy computer stuff and all these gadgets. You can just go online and call someone gay at any time? Man, you have to write letters to do that in Equestria.
I read that in her voice. Fuck I wish this got made.
>>
>>35689295
Was this all a prequel to the nepotism adventure?
>>
Remember when people shit on Greg for his (correct) take on Testing Testing and his laughter of their complete distruction of Rainbow Dash's character and the simplification of story telling not for the children watching, but for the sake of the retarded autistic faggots clinging to the show as their only thing in life.
>>
File: 1389061051376.jpg (104 KB, 700x600)
104 KB
104 KB JPG
>>35689295
Don't suppose you have any of the art stuff or did it not get that far? Petirep was really getting good.
>>35686480
>>35686925
pic related
>>
File: Eldritch.jpg (97 KB, 1024x1024)
97 KB
97 KB JPG
>>35690987
I should have believed
>>
>>35689353
It sounds like some of the general themes got worked into NAS.
>>
>>35689295
I can’t believe how badly I’d have liked to see this.
>>
>>35690987
This, I really want to see the art. The only piece I could find was on Peti's deviantart, and I can't even find it there now.
>>
>>35689295
sounds pretty fucking good. sad it didn't materialize.
>>
>>35689204
>>35689218
Random thing, but thanks for introducing me to the king in yellow, man
>>
>>35692308
Good to know I wasn't the only one.
>>
rdp is and was dope
>>
>>35689204
>>35689218
>>35689295
damn, that reads exactly like something you would make.
>>35692308
>>35692788
It was nice to see the original fic and the RDP version, it doesn't get enough attention as a work of literature or as a story and gets lost in all the crap that lovecraft created. There's a theory that it was ghostwritten by someone else entirely, considering all of Chambers's other works were shitty dimestore romance novels.
>>
>>35647501
It's the closest well ever get to Rainbow Dash Presents: Fallout Equestria

Maybe we can raise money to pay him to do the voicework, then do the animation ourselves.
>>
>>35689295
Sounds like it would have been great , thanks for sharing
>>
Greg look at this meme
>>
>>35650677
It's actually THREE social justicing strikes with the confirmed Lyrabon marriage
>>
>>35668552
>>35651628
>Bittersweet
>Pinkie having Fluttershy read something while music blasts in the background as her last will
took my slow brain years but it's so good
>>
>>35671654
>>35671646
Based and sincerepilled
>>
did he died again?
>>
>>35695748
I think it's more like he actually has a life Anon.
>>
It's odd how I always end up coming back to RDP and MAS any time I go through rough times in my life. Without being a self-deprecating ass, these past couple weeks have been some of the roughest for me having to come to terms with being an adult and trying to navigate the clusterfuck we call life. I've decided this is probably just late-stage maturity after the novelty of being an adult wears off and all the actual responsibility and dread smacks you with full force at once.

During all this I've found a little piece of peace in just having a drink and going back through RDP and MAS for who knows how many times on a quiet evening. I'm sure it's incredibly autistic to find meaning out of a silly parody of pastel colored horses, but I genuinely think there's some decent life nuggets in there interspersed with the great comedic timing, art, music, etc.

I dunno. I've had a couple drinks and just happened to stumble upon this great thread. Thanks for the art you created, Greg. It's great stuff.
>>
>>35695890
jesus christ how horrifying
>>
>>35646291
I love how this thread has a typo in the OP yet it’s lasted for well over a week. Every one can see the mistake
>>
>>35698105
*Everyone
Glass houses.
>>
>>35689218
Rainbow Dash knows what gay is now? :O
>>
>>35698224
Yeah but I doubt my post is gonna last as long or be seen as much as the OP of this thread
>>
>>35698599
Doesn't matter, you're a hypocrite; and an obnoxious one at that. People have also already pointed out this error and made humorous posts about it, so you're just reinterating in inferiority by making a bland, waste of space post.
>>35696727
I generally find myself rewatching all of the episodes when I'm at my lowest. Call it nostalgia, but it's far more substantial nostalgia than FiWshit.
>>
>>35698752
No I’m not a hypocrite because nothing I said nor did was hypocritical. Learn definitions of words before using them
>>
>>35646291
F
>>
>>35650485
I know this thread is already in it's venture to oblivion, but I just want to state my words upon Greg himself.

As I may not've been the most frequent with liking your work, I must thank you not only because you and your peers always delivered quality stuff, but because you've remained loyal and genuine to the true Mlp and it's true fandom for so long, in way that feels natural and harmless to you. Hell, you even seem genuine overall, and that's a gift on the internet.

The thing is, after so many people departed, just stop caring about the show and/or it's community for natural or superficial reasons, and after Hasbro killed what seemed such a powerful (yeah, autistic but undeniably active, passionate, and creative) stronghold in the internet for it's own, predictable convenience, it's sad to see all of this almost drift away in such a whimper. It shouldn't be that way.

There are other, infinitely more important things going on right now in the world, and with your life right now (specially after that non covid respiratory trance you had) than Mlp and it's community, but whereas you are an oldfag from 2010-12 or an /mlp/commoner, a horsefucker or even just a simple brony, I think that genuine attitude is something worth of protecting. It's something worth of appreciating. Your work has proven to be feasible even beyond the Mlp boundary, with intelligent humor, interesting stark remarks and overall genuine good feel. Something I hope commoners and content creators get inspired by in the future.

I hope for success for you in the future and your projects. Guess life can get complicated, but sometimes all you've gotta do is to "chin up". Thanks.
>>
>>35699383
Okay, you're a retard then. That better?
>>
I always thought this was super cute and terribly underrated
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vs92C0Kalp8
>>
>>35701150
Hey are you OP by any chance? You seem very angry and put out by a pretty mild comment
>>
>>35701977
omg yes the dsf32 vids were great!
>>
>>35702045
I'm not OP, I'm just tired of redditor shitstains like you coming on this board.
>>
Hey Greg what are your favorite pony content creators who aren’t you (or any Dawn Somewhere associate like Petirep)? Youtubers, fanfic writers, anyone really, who do you like?
>>
>>35703430
I really enjoy Somber's Fallout Equestria: Project Horizons, infact my next project is to animate it in it's entirety
>>
>>35703563
You’re not Greg. If you’re Greg post a picture of your dick.
>>
>>35703575
Sure, here you go.
https://u.smutty.horse/lwiwibjroco.jpg
>>
File: nice.gif (2.56 MB, 295x360)
2.56 MB
2.56 MB GIF
>>35703634
>>
>>35703634
wtf is this real?
>>
>>35646291
Me too anon, it still hurts
>>
>>35704954
Of course.
>>
File: rararara.png (50 KB, 688x660)
50 KB
50 KB PNG
>>35703634
>>
>>35703430
I can't really say much in the way of the Pony content that's released nowadays, however definitely my favourite fanfic that I read recently was 120 days of Blueblood.
>>
>>35706172
>120 days of Blueblood
A true classic, standing aside the likes of Fallout: Equestria and Past Sins in terms of quality.
>>
>>35703634
>12
Inches or centimeters?
>>
>>35706486
Feet
>>
This thread has officially been up for two weeks
>>
>>35706760
Greg deserves it. Probably the best thing to come out of all of pony. His play-through of mechwarrior has to be one of the best series I've even seen. The fact that he had to scrap all the sound effects and put them in manually or else he'd get copyright struck is just the level of dedication I really respect about him. Combined with how creative his is. I've just never seen anyone come at stuff the same angle he does, always seemingly seeing the layer below the layer. It's obvious he's extremely smart. It's really a shame that he seems to be doomed to by Sisyphus. It's definitely not for any lack of talent or trying though.
>>
>>35706172
>there's a pony fic based on salo
i love this fucking fandom
>>
>>35706172
Thanks for the tip. I don’t read much fanfiction nowadays, but I read a shit ton of it when the show first started and I am still mainly interested in fanfics based around that time canonically. And the description says it takes place before the first season so onto the list it goes.
>>
>>35655130
>a sort of retrospective series with Peel Off
I would have really enjoyed that, I don’t think it would have needed a lot of animation either since that’s what makes up most of the workload. It’s the “nanalysis” of the show now after it’s finished that would be the main draw anyway so mostly still illustrations would’ve sufficed plenty.
>>
>>35706911
>His play-through of mechwarrior has to be one of the best series I've even seen.
I don't think I've watched anything of his outside of MAS and RDP. I should probably go and watch that one.
>>
>>35708232
You familiar with Mechwarrior IV at all?
>>
>>35708562
I wanted to play it as a kid but I never got it. Played a different mech game instead, forget its name.
>>
>>35708232
His other animations are also pretty good, especially gym of the romantic journey and the stick figure series. I do wish he'd actually done that gta playthrough as well since its pilot was great.
>>
>>35708568
You don't really need to know much to get into it. Maybe look up the synopsis of the original, because I got a lot of humor out of how he completely rewrote the story from a guy's getting usurped when his dad died, and him taking his planet back - to RD's dad dying, her planet getting bought out by the megacorp "Oligoplmart", which controls like 80% of the universe, and her trying to reconquer it from the dastardly regional manager. It's a very Greg story, but I love that. Most the characters are the same as from MAS, including RD, Pinkie, and Twi but there's a couple new characters as well. Other MAS characters get added later, but the surprise of who and how is part of the fun.
>>
>>35702631
It’s just somewhat funny that a small typo (which usually goes unnoticed) is now the top of one of the longest running threads on the board right now. More of a comment really, don’t go shooting up your school just cause I thought it was a little amusing
>>
>>35708776
Watched a few episodes and it was pretty fun. Kinda want to play mechwarrior too.
>>
>>35701977
That was way too cute.
>>
>>35708776
I forgot all about Mechwarrior, I should watch that again.
>>
Remember MLP FIM Abridged?
Man it’s more painfully unfunny than I remember
https://www.dailymotion.com/video/x2f9c6f
For those who weren’t there or don’t remember, this was an abridged series project being done by a ton of bronies online, and Greg was a part of it. Everyone was allowed to write and it was a total shitshow. Greg finally quit and started the MAS series, and the original trixie episode is a parody of the experience
https://youtu.be/a45MvTnAWEo
>>
>>35712012
Crazy how well the old MAS episodes hold up. the first few are extremely rough, but he sure got the hang of it quickly. Ep. 12 is a personal favorite.
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLbr-HVHOIZZssp-9YhtFJB9Jtk91lMS8i
Here's a link to all the old MAS episodes. No 11, but considering the gag at the beginning of 12 maybe Greg never made an 11 because he thought Fall Weather Friends was boring? I can see him doing that.
>>
>>35712072
I don’t recall exactly why it was taking so long, but for some reason it was really dragging. Episode 10 came out October 11th 2011, then episode 12 came out December 1st, 2012; and it was rushed out quickly, I think it was released two weeks after Greg announced he was abandoning episode 11 completely.
There was this other show called Allen Hour where Greg’s friend Allen did little skits and jokes, and a running joke started that he himself was episode 11
https://youtu.be/qOoSmyouyoE
>>
>>35712151
hello friend allen
>>
>>35712151
so that's where that joke came from, I never understood that one until now. Thanks for the insight.
>>
>>35712151
Man, I should see Allen Hour more often. That was fun
>>
>>35712072
https://lostmediaarchive.fandom.com/wiki/Mentally_Advanced_Series_%22Episode_11%22_(Lost_Episode)
It was partially completed and only shown twice: once at Babscon, another time on a livestream. Nobody seems to have saved it though
>>
Did you guys ever see Fluttershyfridays?
It was only on Greg’s tumblr
>I’ve been informed #FluttershyFriday is a thing. I know what I must do. Every week, a drawing of Fluttershy spending her Friday nights.
>>
>>35713739
>Another Friday night! Another drawing of Fluttershy on an average Friday Night.
>>
>>35713745
>Since Kenza is visiting me, she decided to participate in Fluttershy Friday! Sad yellow pony has to clean the litter box. I can’t imagine using your face and mouth to look after animals, especially when your hair is long enough to practically drag along the ground.
>>
>>35713747
>We almost forgot Fluttershy Friday! Kenza drew this together in a rush. We went to go see Deadpool tonight. She’s headed back to Denmark tomorrow!
>>
>>35713749
>I almost forgot to draw Fluttershy being sad! Thankfully I remembered. I know animals in MLP are all intelligent enough to understand speech, but I like to imagine Fluttershy trying to work with the real world counterparts who would happily eat all your food even if it starved you and killed them in the long run.
>>
>>35713752
>Fluttershy gets a lot of phone calls like these. Every Friday! If you’re not familiar, debt collectors have a habit of contacting family and friends to cajole them into accepting the debts of the deceased. Fluttershy’s animal friends often don’t make a lot of money.
>>
>>35713754
>Fluttershy, weathering another Friday. If she never gets out of bed, it will be over much faster.
>>
>>35713757
>The thing about animals is that some of them bite more frequently and a lot harder than others.
>>
>>35713762
>A comic this time! Special holiday Friday.
>>
>>35713767
>Solitary Fluttershy. Except for that omnipotent chaos god that’s really into her, Fluttershy doesn’t see a lot of action.
>>
>>35713770
>Fluttershy never wins at board games.
>>
>>35713774
>I imagine a lot of daily chores are hard without hands. All the soap in the sink takes away that hair sheen!
>>
>>35713779
>Mice.
>>
>>35713781
>It’s hard to remember if you’ve fed everyone when you have over a hundred pets.
>>
>>35713785
>Fluttershy has a “life hack” for scheduling mishaps.
>Also an explanation for last week’s Fluttershy!
>>
>>35713787
>REAL friends help each other move furniture on Friday.
>>
>>35713791
>This is why we don’t have more Fluttershy episodes. No matter how many Fridays she spends like this, she never quite learns a lesson.
>>
>>35713793
>The Princess of Friendship is a condescending bitch.
>>
>>35713795
>Fluttershy is pretty keen on animal psychology. Animals are very complex, emotionally.
>>
>>35713798
>Because Rarity and Fluttershy both hate mess and adventure, I decided they are the best possible adventure team. So for a few weeks, I plan to draw Fluttershy and Rarity adventures in “Fluttershy is Sad and Holy Heck, Where Are We?”
>>
>>35713802
>And thus we truly begin the adventure of “Fluttershy is Sad and Holy Heck, Where Are We?”
>Full-blown comics are going to be a good source of much needed art practice, as well as fun in general. Also Fluttershy is a suck pegasus who doesn’t even keep track of the weather very well.
>>
>>35713805
>Sometimes even a cruel universe throws saddest pony a bone in its own horrible way. Sad pone is just happy to be useful!
>>
>>35713802
I'm sad this little arc wasn't finished, or at least I don't think it was.
>>
>>35713807
>And just like that, yellow horse is no longer useful. But maybe she can babysit your pet bunnies?
>Believe it or not, I keep drawing Fluttershy in these sort of splayed out leg positions because their legs are frickin’ weird and having them at odd positions helps me get a sense of them. In her last three panels, I guess the hock is really supposed to be tucked up underneath her butt. As for the forearms, well, they have cartoon anatomy and break constantly.
>>
>>35713811
>Art is pain. Art is failure. The key is not admitting that everything is terrible until after you’ve finished making it.
>Oh god, my art is terrible.
>>
>>35713814
>Sometimes bunnies spring, but they also leap and bound.
>Tried a few things with hair, faces, and hooves! Trying to nail down specifically how these ponies need to look. I think I finally really grasp the legs by the final panel. They’ve got two bones in that “thigh” area, and in spite of people telling me this, it wasn’t clicking in my head for the longest time.
>>
File: despair.jpg (52 KB, 227x290)
52 KB
52 KB JPG
>>35713747
>>
>>35713818
>The stallions in Ponyville have a saying: you can mess around with Rarity, but you never cross her.
>So okay, I recognize things need to actually happen in a comic for it to be interesting. Give me... two more? Then we’ll move from this spot and stuff will start happening. I got a plan, guys.
>>
>>35713821
>Stay with me, Fluttershy! You’re going to be fat and useless like always, but now it’s a survival trait!
>I don’t know if I’ve ever drawn a pony rearing up on her hind legs and I’m pretty sure I screwed it up a bit along with the face in a few panels, but the next week’s comic is done too and it’s looking alright! I’ve been enjoying myself with this and now I’m ahead on it. Soon, things will happen.
>>
>>35713825
>See, a fire would keep away the scary things! It’s not just about staying warm!
>So I thought to myself: a good way to practice drawing a pony is to draw her sequentially like twelve times. I’m probably not going to do a lot of classically animated gifs like this. The sketches and lines were reasonable enough, but when it gets to the lighting in the hair, which naturally bounces and moves more than everything else, there’s a lot of time going into touching up however many frames. Sadly Fluttershy’s head grew in size between the first and final frames. Poor form, poor form, but I think this is my first fully rendered classical animation.
>>
>>35713830
>I used to own parakeets, and while they were adorable birds, their “birdsong” seemed composed almost entirely of guttural, angry sounding noises.
>Had a little trouble keeping things the proper sizes in this comic!
>>
>>35713833
>It’s been a while since the last Flutteshy Friday! Anyone still remember where we left off? Man, having drawn some of this out a while ago and coming back to it again, my eye is fresh and I can see just so, so many mistakes. Oh well, hopefully on to the next one in the following Friday!
>>
>>35713836
>Another request from the 4chan draw thread! I know pony noses aren’t angled down like that, but whatever. I’ve been trying to experiment with how I draw heads and faces so that I’m doing less stuff with circles and guesswork as to where the shading is supposed to be when everything is fundamentally a 2D shape.
>Anyway, I guess maybe we can all this an early Fluttershy Friday? We haven’t done one of those in a while!
>>
>>35713840
>It might work better to let the escalator go all the way up, but then she’d be higher, which is scarier.
>This is mostly classically animated, with exception in the wings, eyes, and ears, which swap drawings. It’s a bit choppy for a few reasons, but it was fun and it’s been a thing I’ve been thinking about for a long time. MAS is currently done with the animation phase and will be online once sound is ready. This gif is actually part of another project that will be coming out later on.
>Heck. We’re a little early for my timezone, but let’s call this a FluttershyFriday!
This is the last one, there are no others
>>
>>35713851
Thanks for the dump anon.
>>
>>35713851
I remember this escalator gif. Thanks for posting
>>
>>35713855
You’re welcome anon
>>
>>35708776
>>35708232
Finished it. Enjoyed it a lot.
Want to play a good mech game now.
>>
>>35714723
Unironically, Mechwarrior IV. It works just fine with a mouse but if you can get a joystick it's so much more fun. I've heard Mercenaries is the best expansion for it since you can build your own mercenary team and whatnot, but never got it to work so that's just heresay. Then again it was the first game I ever pirated so I was just a dumb kid that couldn't figure things out. Maybe you'll have better luck.
>>
>>35714769
I have a proper HOTAS joystick, but I have no idea if it'd even be compatible with older games. That and I never got around to getting something to bolt it down to.
>>
>>35654428
you probably get this a lot, but is NAS cancelled? Officially?
>>
>>35659565
I've been looking for that fucking HP parody for weeks. Do you remember what happened in it?
>>
>>35715008
I'd like to know this too, but I think he's playing it smart and not saying anything since he hasn't decided whether or not he wants to continue it.
>>
>>35715020
What happened is when the copyright strikes started happening Greg pre-emptively took down anything using copyrighted material so his channel wouldn’t die
>>
>>35715100
It’s dead Jim
>>
>>35708776
Just finished it up, anything else Greg has done that's sort of like it? I'm hungry for more.
>>
Just in case Greg sees this. I'm a really big fan. Your stuff helped me in my darkest hours studying for law exams in uni. Thank you for all your hard work. I would love if you made a video giving your analysis for mlp's downfall, its sort of an unpopular opinion to have among the larger fandom.
>>
>>35716211
He already did several of those.
>>
>>35716095
I also enjoyed his playthrough of a pony mod of FF6. It's done from the perspective of Rae playing the mod though, instead of Rae being a character in the game. I like it though, as he will go on interesting tangents to discuss the differences between the characters used in the mod versus their FF counterparts. Like Trixie is used in place of some character I don't remember, but they don't square very well and he talks about it for a bit. https://youtu.be/5v6kTcms51A
Sadly I can't think of anything else of his that's done in a similar style to Mechwarrior. Most of his other stuff like Soul Reaver 2 and Legacy of Kain: Defiance are framed as Jordan, Rae, and Peyton playing the game, but their banter is just as good. Pretty much anything with the title "Let's Ramble with Rae" is done in that similar style. I'm still a big fan of them, but Mechwarrior is better.
>>35716410
I don't remember him doing those. Were they part of a Personal Time with Greg?
>>
>>35716574
Nah, but I'd say this falls under the umbrella. https://youtu.be/XncTx622tdE there was some stuff in personal time, but you really don't need to watch it all to get an idea of how he feels about it all.
>>
File: 1592429412549.png (43 KB, 169x171)
43 KB
43 KB PNG
>>35646291
>I miss RPD so much
> RPD
Rainbow Presents: Dash!
>>
>>35717094
>Rainbow Presents: Dash!
>its just a 15 minute montage of MAS Rainbow flying around with her rambling about how awesome she is and going on random tangents about things in the background
>>
>>35717214
I'd watch it. On loop.
>>
>>35717214
Sounds awesome
>>
>>35716410
Would it be too much to ask for a link?
>>
>>35716574
I really need to watch the ff6 one again.
>>
>>35717771
>>35716657
Might be more, but this is probably the best example.
>>
>>35717214
It’d probably make good background noise.
>>
>>
>>35706911
Absolutely agree. It's been years since I watched it but his lets plays were fucking top tier. I didn't even realize it at the time but they were a lot of fun. They really showed effort.
>>
>>35713851
A fine addition to my collection.
>>
>>35713811
>yes... that is why I splay her yellow thighs haha
>>
>>35722644
haha you tried to get a 9 and instead you got the gayest dubs lol
>>
Hey Greg, do you have the full version of the song at https://youtu.be/HzDuHercwQ0?t=312 saved? It's really catchy.
>>
>>35722836
Greg is NOT for lewd
>>
>>35723614
What about RDP?
>>
>>35716574
I downloaded it to start playing it, but for some reason none of my inputs work, it's just on an endless loop of the opening scene.
>>
>>35722996
Archive fag here, I have it
https://u.smutty.horse/lwlbwjcthxq.mp3

There is also the version with lyrics which is hilarious
https://u.smutty.horse/lwlbwmwxqkd.mp3
>>
>>35724232
Read the thread, it started as Greg self-inserting his rainbow into a date rape fic to ruin it >>35654428. RDP isn't for sexual cause she'll just get side tracked by your bionicle collection as soon as you get her on the bed.
>>
>>35646291
God, those were the days, I remember that I sang Sinking Ships in my elementary school talent show because of how much I loved the series
>>
>>35724838
>RDP isn't for sexual cause she'll just get side tracked by your bionicle collection as soon as you get her on the bed.
That's cute and wouldn't put me off though.
>>
Did Greg ever say who his personal favourite character of RDP was? Other than dash obviously
>>
>>35650485
Do you still play dwarf fortress
>>
Greg please put your dawn somewhere music on spotify
>>
bump
>>
File: 1972626.png (176 KB, 570x539)
176 KB
176 KB PNG
>>35724858
>I sang Sinking Ships in my elementary school talent show
Thanks for the reminder how long ago that was and how old I am, Anon.
>>
File: just tired haha.png (553 KB, 738x1162)
553 KB
553 KB PNG
>>35727299
>>
File: 2304312.jpg (72 KB, 1470x898)
72 KB
72 KB JPG
>>35724858
Based fellow zoomer
>>
>>35724858
>elementary school
You need to be 18 to use 4channel
>>
File: 1588128000990.png (1.13 MB, 960x940)
1.13 MB
1.13 MB PNG
>>35724858
>I sang this in elementary school
Please stop.
>>
File: MatrixFeels.gif (1.44 MB, 720x720)
1.44 MB
1.44 MB GIF
>>35724858
God damn, hard to believe underageb& that young can post here now.
>>35727431
That's the thing though Anon, if his elementary school went up to sixth grade (as some do) then he would've been 12 or 13 at the time, meaning he could post here without breaking the rules...
>>
File: 1488290919070.png (787 KB, 1920x1080)
787 KB
787 KB PNG
I saw this on /mlp/ several years ago, and anon claimed it was real concept art from an episode. Idk if they were lying.
>>
File: 1488288927658.png (620 KB, 1920x1080)
620 KB
620 KB PNG
>>
File: 1488290384746.png (698 KB, 1920x1080)
698 KB
698 KB PNG
>>
File: 1488290214798.png (734 KB, 1920x1080)
734 KB
734 KB PNG
>>
File: 1488289518801.png (405 KB, 1504x1080)
405 KB
405 KB PNG
>>
>>35727643
We’re fucking old
>>
>>35727696
Fucking kek
>>35727722
God, too fucking old.
>>
>>35724359
That is pretty fucking good, kek.
>>
>>35725928
naw man, bring back that golden supcom: forged alliance commentary!
>>
Love ya Greg! I just bought the RDP DVD, can't wait to get my hands on it.
>>
Greg, what was the key in the negative episodes supposed to unlock?
>>
File: 1566792760984.jpg (22 KB, 700x712)
22 KB
22 KB JPG
>>35727520
>2010 was a decade ago
>>
>>35727722
Personally, I think the Homage one is funniest. I don't know how someone can even think of such a perfect combination.
>>
>>35728108
I'm waiting for mine to arrive too, shouldn't be long now.
>>
File: twilight screm.jpg (458 KB, 1242x1242)
458 KB
458 KB JPG
>>35728301

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.