[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vr / vrpg / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / asp / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / wsg / wsr / x] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/mlp/ - Pony

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

Previous Thread: >>35396900

Show Vinyl some love by posting cute pics, as well as greens.

Vinyl Pastebin Collection-http://pastebin.com/u/Two_Echo

Vinyl Greens-

Vinyl Scratch x Neon Lights
http://pastebin.com/YwsptLtF
Wubs From Vinyl (Anon x Vinyl)
http://pastebin.com/TvHbH1xE
Fuck You (Anon x Vinyl)
http://pastebin.com/Eq11meSG
Vinyl gets a ride from Anon
http://pastebin.com/HutPuyAK
Vinyl Takes Anon
http://pastebin.com/Pg5V9FTm
Vinyl and Anon date
http://pastebin.com/G8dJtww7
Stuttering Vinyl
http://pastebin.com/SWaLMMjK
Vinyl and Anon at CHS
http://pastebin.com/mUFNraWX
Taking Care of Vinyl Scratch
http://pastebin.com/jbzqztU5
Vinyl kidnaps Anon
http://pastebin.com/RtGCZKw0
Teenage Vinyl makes a deal
http://pastebin.com/ZaeXSTxi
Vinyl's Gangbang Bus
http://pastebin.com/DMpdbbDa
Binyl Scratch: Raping anon to perfection
http://pastebin.com/j8TyjQpu
The Other Side (Anon x Scratch)
http://pastebin.com/EfmVk5pi
Canterlot Rape Wars
http://pastebin.com/857MZ8RQ
Daughter Vinyl
https://pastebin.com/Tyb8ZpPL
Raindrops
https://pastebin.com/m8ikDhrc
Coming down by Manly Man
https://www.fimfiction.net/story/449115/coming-down
>>
File: 1353746616267.png (434 KB, 900x900)
434 KB
434 KB PNG
>>
File: 50921.png (529 KB, 1000x727)
529 KB
529 KB PNG
A new day, a new wub.
>>
File: 1593993209583.jpg (208 KB, 1024x1456)
208 KB
208 KB JPG
>>
1st wub of the thread
>>
File: 1521071651856.png (1.75 MB, 1433x1500)
1.75 MB
1.75 MB PNG
>>35566544
Unfortunately, that's the second wub of the thread.
>>
File: 1588903629609.png (754 KB, 2000x2000)
754 KB
754 KB PNG
>>35566598
those are some tasty looking buns, could sink my teeth right into those
>>
File: 2382456.png (345 KB, 877x620)
345 KB
345 KB PNG
>>
File: 1547055302115.png (200 KB, 1123x1140)
200 KB
200 KB PNG
>>35567013
I want to BITE Vinyl's ASS!
>>
File: 41431.png (83 KB, 574x582)
83 KB
83 KB PNG
>>35567716
I wonder if it has all the properties of a warm marshmallow
>>
File: 1516427115772.png (689 KB, 713x900)
689 KB
689 KB PNG
>>35567950
I bet it's delicious regardless. I want to recreate that famous joke where a guy falls asleep and dreams about eating a giant marshmallow.
>>
>>
>never heard original I remember until now
>it's fucking amazing

https://youtu.be/kcZGNHJRczI
>>
Wub
>>
Let's try an Octavia-less thread.
>>
>>35570727
Y tho
>>
>>35570727
But I like Octavia, she's a good friend.
>>
File: 665952.png (712 KB, 1216x1100)
712 KB
712 KB PNG
>>35569096
Right? Love that song.
I pretend it's Vinyl singing

>>35570727
It's too late Anon, they were always paired from the beginning in the fandom and have been solidified in canon.
I wish you didn't feel left out in this, but both /vst/ and /oct/ have significant crossover.
It'd be like trying to separate salt from sand, it's just not feasible.

>>35571192
They're the best of buddies, but could use a third.
>>
>>35509003
I'm not dead yet...

>"I would say you are looking quite handsome now, but when are you not?"
"Rarity, please".
>"Oh come on Anon, take a compliment every now and then!"
>As soon as she finished, the bell chimed.
>Another customer was in the shop.
>It was her sister.
>"Sweetie Belle! What a pleasant surprise".
>Without saying a word, she hands her a piece of paper.
>"What is this?"
>"It's a design I'm hoping you could make for me".
>"You don't speak to me for weeks, but you're still coming to me for favors?"
>"I'm sorry, Rarity, but, I've just been so busy with my... studies".
>You weren't in the know about her studies, or their relationship as siblings, so you didn't say anything.
>"Very well, if you don't mind my asking, what is this dress for?"
>She was somewhat hesitant to say.
>"There's an... event happening, formal thing... It's happening in a few weeks."
>Rarity looked back at the paper that had Sweetie's design, her suspicions were raised.
>"It is rather... revealing, wouldn't you say?"
>"Ehh-"
>"Very well, but no more freebies after this!"
>"Thanks!"
>She hugs her, then goes on her way.
>Your suspicions were certainly raised, but this was none of your concern.
>>
>>35572185

>Finally, the day had come.
>Even though you had already made a first impression, you figured you better go there in a very nice car.
>You didn't think this was a special enough occasion for the 'Crown Jewel', however.
>So the Maybach 57s came out again.

>You reviewed the instructions on the paper that Vinyl gave you.
>It stated that you were to use the utmost caution when approaching and entering the property.
-TREAT SECURITY AS IF THEY ARE COPS
-REMAIN POLITE
-KEEP YOUR HANDS ON YOUR STEERING WHEEL AT THE '10' AND '2' POSITIONS UNTIL INSTRUCTED OTHERWISE
-DO NOT MAKE ANY SUDDEN MOVEMENTS
-DO EXACTLY AS THE GUARDS TELL YOU, WHEN THEY TELL YOU
-SERIOUSLY, THEY ARE HIGHLY TRAINED, DO NOT FUCK WITH THEM
>This unnerved you.
>The feeling definitely didn't subside as you drove on the gravel road leading to their property.
>Maybe you developed these instincts after all those years in the military, but you could feel all the rifles being trained on you, even though you didn't see them.
>You preemptively lowered your windows, ready to be questioned by a guard at any point.
>You also held onto the note, and put it on your dash, despite there being no signatures or identifying markings on it.
>After several tense minutes of driving, you arrived at the gate.
>>
>>35572199

>You approached a medieval style stone wall, and a wrought iron gate.
>Yours wasn't much different, but you didn't have a security detail...
>or guard towers like Auschwitz.
>There were three men that you could see guarding it, two in tracksuits and chest rigs, armed with AK rifles.
>One was a gentleman in a black suit, he had a sidearm.
>As unorthodox as they looked, you didn't let that make you underestimate them.
>If Vadim hired them for protection, then they must've been some real scary badasses.
>With a closer look at them, they were very intimidating.
>The suit approached your car. You would rather be trying to sneak crack over the border at this moment.
>"What's your business here?"
"I... was invited by Vadim and Vinyl... for dinner".
>He spoke to someone over his radio in Russian, you weren't sure what he was saying, but you think he was reporting everything you were saying to a superior.
>Vadim, maybe?
>"Name please..."
"Anonymous".
>"Этo Aнoним..."
>After a few agonizing seconds, he responded back to you.
>"Goings to garage ahead, they will search you, do not try to make bypass... Oh, and nice cufflinkings".
"Thank you".
>The gates opened, and you proceeded.
>Eyeballing the surroundings, you saw just how well-defended Vinyl and Vadim were.
>Forget a security detail, they had a private fucking army.
>Their home must've been better protected than the Wolf's Lair.
>>
>>35564498
Why is Vinyl so brimming with sexual energy?
>>
>>35572203

>You drove into the small garage on the side of the road, another man in a suit and several armed men were awaiting your arrival.
>"Put car in park and turn off engine, please".
>Remember: 'DO EXACTLY AS THE GUARDS TELL YOU, WHEN THEY TELL YOU'
>"Out".
>And so you stepped out.
"Gentlemen, I feel I should inform you that there is a weapon in there".
>"Of thankings..."
"Do you need help locating it? There are a lot of storage compartments in there that no one consid-"
>"Boss owns car just like this, but bigger".
>You knew exactly what he was talking about.
"A 62?"
>"That's the one!"
>Goddamn.
>Sure enough, they found your wondernine.
>"Browning Hi-Power, very nice. We'll keep it safe until you leave".
>And you can live with that.

>You got back into the car, and drove on.
>Now that you felt more comfortable, you took a closer look around.
>These security checkpoints look like they were actually modeled after the Wolf's Lair.
>Only instead of Nahtzees running around, there were gopniks.
>>
>>35572212

>It was a bit of a drive, how much property did these folks own?
>Along the way, you saw several large trucks and SUVs.
>A mix of military-spec G-Wagens, Lincoln Navigators...
>But the trucks, those were heavy duty.
>One of them you recognized from your time in Germany, a Zetros.
>What the Hell was Vadim doing with a German deuce and a half?

>At last, you made it to their home.
>And Good God was it something.
>You drove across a bridge on to an artificial island, going towards what could be described as a majestic palace...
>Actually, it looked more like it was modeled after a monastery from the old country.
>Along the way, another car drove past you going the opposite direction, a black C-Class.
>It aroused your suspicion, it seemed familiar.

>You made it to the entrance, and you were greeted by a valet and what seemed to be a maid.
>You handed your vehicle over, and got ready to hand him a tip.
>"Heт чaeвых!! Not allowed!"
>Either this guy is getting paid very well, or Vadim is treating him like shite.
>Then you walked back up to the woman.
>"Дoбpo пoжaлoвaть! Please follow me to the master living quarters".
>And so you did.
>>
File: Prokudin-Gorskii-09-edit2.jpg (2.85 MB, 3342x2490)
2.85 MB
2.85 MB JPG
>>35572239

>You followed her into a large majestic house.
>It was so big, it even had a lobby.
>"Please wait here, the master will meet you shortly".
"Much appreciated, thank you, madame".
>She bowed to you, then went to perform other duties.

>You took a stroll around the room, admiring every fine, luxurious, expensive detail.
>The marble floors.
>The great oak paneled walls.
>The paintings.
>One of them was of Vadim, made to look like Czar Ivan IV...
>AKA: Ivan the Terrible.
>Another one was of Vinyl, which looked more like Soviet era propaganda.
>In a glass case in the middle of the room was a military uniform.
>It was Vadim's.
>Judging by the rank insignias, badges and medals, he was no conscript.
"Interesting".
>If you weren't mistaken, he was ex-FSB, a Russian spook.
>With that being the case, a lot of those gunmen you saw on the way here must've been ex-Spetsnaz.

>Midway through your self-tour, you heard distant screaming.
>It was coming from deep inside the building.
"T-Tell me someone left a TV on or something..."
>Now all sorts of scary thoughts were running through your mind.
>>
>>35572204
Why are you a cuck?
>>
>>35572253

>What if Vadim decided he wanted to have you clipped?
>You handed them your car, so you couldn't escape.
>Even if you did have it, you would get lost so quickly on this massive piece of land, you would just die with an empty fuel tank.
>They took away your gun, so you couldn't defend yourself effectively.
>But even if you did have it, what could you do against this crack team of Russian commandos?
>Still, you'd be better off with your Hi-Power.
>At the very least, you could put a bullet in your own head instead of enduring whatever the Hell Vadim was doing to this poor bastard.
>The terrifying screams of agony were becoming even more audible.
>If that was the work of Vadim, he was giving this unlucky motherfucker a very good working over.
>You feared for your own well-being, you began to tremble.
>You turned pale, and began to sweat.
>Even having experienced war from the front lines, hearing that was paralyzingly scary.
>Then, you whispered...
"Our Father, who art in Heaven, Hallowed be thy name..."
>Parking your ass on a nearby couch, you continued to quietly pray.
>For your sake, and for the sake of the man being tortured.

>The screaming finally subsided, but this did little to lift your spirits.
>You continued to pray, repeating The Lord's Prayer several times.
>Finally, a Godsend.
>"Anon!"
>It was Vinyl.
>Just hearing her seldom-heard voice, it already put you at ease.
>>
>>35572281

"Vinyl!"
>There she was, at the top of a nearby staircase.
>She was wearing a long white sundress with a blue floral pattern, and a pair of moccasins.
>Beautiful as always.
>She rushed down the stairs to meet you.
>"Anon! I'm so happy you could make it!"
>She jumped into your arms, and hugged you.
>You returned the hug, embracing her small, soft little body.
"I'm happy to have made it".
>She nuzzled her head against your chest, and beneath your chin.
>You nuzzled her back, taking in the aroma of mixed berries emanating from her electric blue locks.
>She pushed you back, and got a good look at your new suit.
>"You look nice!"
"Am I overdressed?"
>"A bit, but it shows you have respect, my father will appreciate it".
>You got yourself another eyeful of Vinyl.
"I wish you'd dress like this more often, it looks... traditional".
>She blushed, and looked away.
"But considering your line of work, I'd imagine that this is for... special occasions".
>She looked back to you, and took your hands.
>Then gasped.
>"Anon!"
>Your cold, clammy hands killed the mood, as was expected.
>"Are you okay?"
>Not really.
"I think I've heard things that I wasn't supposed to hear..."
>>
File: CandyLand.jpg (197 KB, 1920x1080)
197 KB
197 KB JPG
>>35567013
>>35567716
>>35567950
>>35568317
>A sickly sweet smell wafts through your nose as you glide through the white hills.
>You're not quite sure how you're able to fly without wings but- oh, it seems you're wearing a wingsuit.
>Strange, you didn't remember putting one on... oh well, best to pay attention to what you were doing, you don't want to crash after all.
>Weaving in and out of the squishy mountains, there was disappointingly little variation in the landscape below you.
>There was little else on the ground besides the comically large doughnuts, (powdered, chocolate and an interesting glowing blue) short truffula trees with light and dark blue... fur? on the tops, and the occasional puddle with swollen looking pink gumdrops lining the edges.
>The sight was bizarre to be sure, but had become somewhat familiar after numerous times you'd visited the ground.
>The sky above was much of the same, matching the two tone color scheme of the tops of the trees you were flying over.
>Oh, there's something you hadn't seen before, a grouping of lumpy cartoonish clouds coming your way.
>Floating over to them, you gently land on top of one to get a closer look.
>It seems to be made of cotton candy, or marshmallow, or some squishy diabetic combination of the two.
>Attempting to identify it further, you bring your face down to a lump and take a inquisitive bite out of it.
>Or attempt to, the cloud seemed to have a decently high surface tension to it, not allowing for the chunk in your mouth to be separated.
>Giving the cloud a few more experimental bites, you conclude that without significant effort, the cloud would remain unchewed.
>You didn't come away empty handed though, the taste of marshmallow still on your tongue as you pull away.
>A similar taste to the rest of the world you think, though further testing would need to be conducted.
>Stepping off from the soft cloud, you're pleasantly surprised that it had floated to the ground while under your weight.
>>
File: CandyWorld.jpg (738 KB, 1920x1440)
738 KB
738 KB JPG
>>35572847
>Planting both feet onto the rubbery earth, you had almost expected the cloud to shoot back into the sky, but it seems to be content where it lies.
>Continuing with your experiment, you bend at the waist and burrow your head into the earth like an ostrich.
>Similarly to the cloud, there is a nice amount of give, but with every bite of the marshmallowy surface, you come away with only the taste.
>Frustrated, you get on your hands and knees and push together a large chunk of candy before sinking your teeth into it with some decent force.
>Immediately, the ground violently shakes in what must be at least an 9.0 earthquake.
>You are knocked backwards and face first into one of the surrounding puddles, getting your face drenched in what tasted like melted blue raspberry slushie.
>Pulling yourself out from the semi sticky liquid, you lick your lips and look to where you had taken the bite, seeing a small drip of cherry syrup leaking from the quivering bite mark, success!
>Returning to the spot, you lick up the cherry sugar an-
>A coppery and decidedly not cherry taste floods your mouth.
>At first you thought you might've bitten your tongue, but licking the bite mark again confirms the taste is not from you.
>You didn't know marshmallow mountains could bleed!
>Well now you feel bad.
>Kissing the mountain's bitemark better, you give the ground an apologetic pat and move on to continue your investigation.
>Curiously, there seems to be more of the gumdrop lined puddles around, many of them overflowing their basins spreading their warm fluids across the surface.
>>
File: TruffulaTree.png (206 KB, 680x1061)
206 KB
206 KB PNG
>>35572853
>Weaving your way around, you come upon one of the small truffula trees you had seen earlier.
>Walking up to it, you grab a hold of the thick trunk that was a similar shade of white to many of the other items in this world.
>Unlike the others though, the trees seemed to be much stiffer and have less play, seeming to have segments underneath the bark to hold up the blue tufts of leaves.
>Your visual inspection done, you gently this time, turn your head and take a bite from the tree.
>Somehow your mouth is able to wrap around the trunk, letting you get much of it between your teeth.
>As you bite, you make note of the same taste as the cloud and ground before the tree flexes in your grip, batting you with its colorful branches.
>Not wanting to miss the opportunity, you quickly take a handful of the stringy leaves as they come down and, you guessed it, shove them into your mouth.
>The taste and feeling were conversely unpleasant to say the least, blue strands of soapy tasting leaves getting stuck in your teeth as you try to get untangled.
>Freeing yourself from the branches, you stumble back and land into one of the huge doughnuts like a beanbag, the spongy surface holding you quite comfortably.
>Laying back, you notice the air had taken a richer, even sweeter smell than earlier, apparently coming from the puddles around you that had joined into each other.
>So many had come together that they had formed a lake of warm syrup and rapidly bobbing gumdrops that you were floating on top of with the help of your Innertube-like doughnut.
>Taking a closer look at your vessel, it seems to be dark chocolate with a very thick edge to it, barely any hole at all in the center save for a nice pucker in the middle.
>It felt a little softer than the other things of this world, having much easier give and pliability.
>The taste, you found as you nibbled on the rim, was also like mostly every other semisolid object here, a sweet candy marshmallow.
>>
>>35572857
>Your chocolate confectionery twitches at your touch, the middle squeezing and undulating underneath you as appears to deflate, shrinking.
>As it gets smaller and smaller, you are forced to fall into the juicy, tooth achingly sweet ocean.
>The sticky warmth envelopes you as you hold onto the still shrinking doughnut, eventually reducing to a normal size.
>Seeing as it was no longer keeping you afloat and that it was the first thing that looked like you could actually eat, you decided to do just that.
>Trying to take a bite out of the side proved to be impossible however, as no mater how you turned it, you could never get your mouth to an edge.
>Trying to eat it from head on came with similar results, ending up with just a taste and little more.
>Moving your attention to the center, you try pushing into the middle with your tongue.
>Instead of coming out the other side, your tongue seems to only go deeper, getting warmer and wetter the farther it goes.
>The doughnut seems to be fighting you as well, as you bottom out inside it, you are aware of the sides squeezing and rippling against the intruder rhythmically, trying to force you out or suck you in you aren't quite sure.
>All of a sudden, the earth quakes again, sending you from your treat and completely submerging you in the hot, blue raspberry slurpie sea.
>Receiving a healthy mouthful, you make it back to the surface in time to see a massive, Interstellar sized wave coming right at you.
>You feel yourself being pulled by the wave as it gets closer, sucking you toward it as it builds higher and higher.
>Reaching out desperately, you wrap yourself around one of the puffy gumdrops you had seen earlier and hold on tight.
>It pulsates roughly In your grip, dousing you with more of the liquid as the wave speeds up, almost on top of you.
>Before you die, there's one more test you need to do, as you bring your lips to the throbbing sweet and give it a bite right as the wave crashes over you.
>>
File: 220895.jpg (37 KB, 680x337)
37 KB
37 KB JPG
>>35572860
>"A-AAHHHH! BUCK!"
>Your eyes snap open, only to be greeted with a very similar smelling spray causing you to reflexively close them again.
>Cautiously squinting, you take in your surroundings as the voice you heard pants from somewhere in front of you.
>Ah, that appears to be a very swollen and wet vagina not two inches from your face.
>Pulling back a little, your vision is greeted with some familiar sights.
>Sitting a little further up, was the dark chocolate doughnut.
>Or should you say, deep onyx ponut?
>Even higher was a truffula tree, or rather this mare's dock and tail.
>Your inspection is interrupted by the mare in question turning her head back to look at you.
>"O-oh hey, you're awake."
>Her bright RED eyes pierce into yours, making you remember all that happened last night.
>You had gone to a beach rave with Vinyl who gave you some bomb ponydrugs™ and you two partied your hearts out.
"H-*cough*-ey"
>Perking up, Vinyl gives you her signature grin as she wiggles her butt, jostling your head on her pillows.
>"Wakey wakey 'non."
>Swallowing, you groggily clear your throat again as she keeps talking.
>"You look good back there. You make a nice towel."
"S-sorry I woke you up Vy."
>>
File: 1585982.png (19 KB, 271x414)
19 KB
19 KB PNG
>>35572870
>At this, Vinyl laughs.
>"Man are you kidding?! I couldn't even fall asleep to start, with you literally eating my ass."
"Well w-why didn't you stop me?"
>Vinyl purses her lips into a more mischievous smile while giving you a glance.
>"I didn't want to stop all the fun you were having back there... plus, maybe I likes it a little rough sometimes hmmm?"
>Looking down at your handiwork, you see Vinyl's usually pristine plot is marred with bruises, shallow scratches, spit, hickeys, and bitemarks, one a little more red than the others.
>"Note of criticism though dude?" Vinyl says as she stretches a little. "Go easier on the bean next time, I almost thought you were gonna pop it."
"Oh jeez, I did this Vinyl?"
>Vinyl capitalizes on the moment, making a puppydog face, complete with brimming tears.
>"There was nothing I could do! I couldn't stop my big strong predator from playing with his food, ravishing everything he could get his greedy paws on."
>Her face turns considerably less naive, licking her lips sensually.
>"The beast had pounced on me, claiming me for himself, to do whatever he wanted with me, what could I do except accept the inevitable?"
"Inevitable, that's a big word for you Vy." You say with a smirk of you own.
>"I hope you have something else big for me in those pants of yours~"
"Lets get off the beach first, you lewd mare. I think the early birds are coming in to surf."
>"Let 'em watch, I want to make them jealous~"
You say nothing, instead giving your bratty, horny mare a spank on her red flank, making her hiss.
"Mmm, yesss sir."

I just realized this one is a little text heavy, my bad.
https://pastebin.com/mPQSs6MA

>>35572295
Hey, awesome. Cool to get more green for best girl, keep it up!
>>
File: 1522267359216.png (793 KB, 1550x1024)
793 KB
793 KB PNG
Oh, I thought these two greens were connected at a glance and thought 'holy shit, someone wrote a lot.'
>>
File: 1579893.png (309 KB, 2126x2891)
309 KB
309 KB PNG
>>35572888
Nope, just two writefags livin' like larry, writing green for the thread of the most wubtastic mare around.
>>
Wub
>>
File: 1482599567754.png (468 KB, 577x699)
468 KB
468 KB PNG
>>35572899
Well, you're both a blessing to the thread.
>>
File: 2136555.jpg (304 KB, 1200x1694)
304 KB
304 KB JPG
>>
beep
>>
I have built up an autistic headcanon personality for her in my mind, making her my ideal waifu.
is this fucking insane?
>>
>>
>>35576115
No, and I guarantee mine is more autistic and cringey than yours.
>>
File: 1573301444794.jpg (458 KB, 1206x1312)
458 KB
458 KB JPG
>>35576115
No, that's fairly standard for this pony. Remember, for most of her life, she only had around half a minute of screen time.
>>
File: 1591163241052.gif (1.98 MB, 700x900)
1.98 MB
1.98 MB GIF
>>35577740
Post your headcanons!

I think that Vinyl licks salt.
>>
>>35578933
What made you conclude that?
>>
File: 1568930611625.png (3.13 MB, 2000x2000)
3.13 MB
3.13 MB PNG
>>35579277
Horses like salt.
>>
File: 549829.jpg (274 KB, 640x480)
274 KB
274 KB JPG
>>35578933
>>35579527
>Tfw you have to confront your marefriend about her salt problem
>>
>>35576231
>>35577740
Ah. I take the waifu shit seriously and worry about taking it even further into unhealthy zones. Like I switched wallpapers because it reminded me of her and I feel like I should separate reality and whatever this is. I dunno. Like in a tea relationship it'd be considered unhealthy to base shit like that and your happiness off the one you love right? am I taking this too seriously?
>>
File: 579644.png (71 KB, 554x496)
71 KB
71 KB PNG
>>35580519
I think you're not taking it serious enough, Vinyl should be a part of everything in your life.
Real talk, the fact that you question it tells me you won't go off the deep end. Like everything else, moderation is key.
>>
>>35575231
boop
>>
>>35582408
Is anyone else still here?
>>
>>35580519
In a REAL relationship, rather.
>>35580881
Yeah I was actually considering a tulpa but held off on it because of this. I don't want to base my whole fucking life off another being, real or not. That's textbook unhealthy relationship. That's like religion.
>>
>>35583731
A Vinyl tulpa is hard to do, unless you have a very concrete voice for her that doesn’t make you think of someone else.
It’s a horror show when you try to imagine phrases and the face goes from pony to human.
Kinda like if you lucid dream and look in a mirror.
You could always have her as a mute, but it diminishes part of the reason for making a tulpa in the first place and various gestures are harder to interpret than just words.
It also doesn’t really help if you learn ASL, our fingers and arm physiology are pretty key for sign language (another horror show, imagine a pony snapping it’s forelegs into human arms and growing fingers out of their hooves. Or like those model switches of pikachu and captain falcon. Not a good time.) less so facial expression but that’s its own hurdle.
I’d recommend a mute human Vinyl if you were to try, but I also just don’t recommend it at all.
Plus it’s not a good idea to make a tulpa of something you wanna fuck. Bad things happen.
>>
File: 1553852632389.png (35 KB, 198x250)
35 KB
35 KB PNG
>>35583519
>tfw one day, this thread will just be me and Vinyl.
>>
File: 2395527.png (590 KB, 1024x962)
590 KB
590 KB PNG
We've been blessed brothers, we got another nice animation.
https://derpibooru.org/images/2395748
>>
>>35584768
I was not expecting the huge nut, that's glorious.
>>
>>35584175
i got turned off of tulpamancy when i saw how autistic tulpafags were, and the armchair psychology all of them use
>>
File: 495164.png (1.04 MB, 900x1200)
1.04 MB
1.04 MB PNG
>>
>>35584981
That’s probably for the best.
>>
File: 11049.jpg (130 KB, 987x1280)
130 KB
130 KB JPG
>>
File: 1505275720368.png (1.9 MB, 1726x893)
1.9 MB
1.9 MB PNG
Vinyl is a very important pony.
>>
>page 10
The state of this thread
>>
File: 1009599.jpg (174 KB, 720x1280)
174 KB
174 KB JPG
>>
File: 1574924378161.png (71 KB, 252x275)
71 KB
71 KB PNG
>>35588949
Be kind to Vinyl, because while she is important, she is also very lazy.
>>
File: 525161.jpg (655 KB, 2045x1409)
655 KB
655 KB JPG
>>35589952
incredibly so, but it just makes her more endearing
>>
File: 1480433975120.png (584 KB, 2000x1385)
584 KB
584 KB PNG
>>
File: 1306446.png (1.03 MB, 1800x1900)
1.03 MB
1.03 MB PNG
>>
I wish to inseminate Vinyl and have Octavia lick the remains out of her to share in a passionate kiss with her friend.
Then I wish to do the same to Octavia.
>>
File: Eb3tjY9X0AYTfyI.jpg (653 KB, 3828x4096)
653 KB
653 KB JPG
>>35592535
This but without the preggo.
>>
>>35594006
Well then you’re gonna have to do it in her butt as she is hyper fertile and just a drop of seed in her oven is at least four eggs fertilized.
>>
>>35595074
>Vinyl after just thinking about cum.
>>
>>35595116
>Dangit I did it again...
>Well, might as well go the whole way now.
>”Anon! Babe! Get that dick out, we’re makin more!
“Dammit mare! We haven’t even left the hospital yet, stop daydreaming about cum!”
>Vinyl’s belly bloats again at the mention of the c word.
>”Well now you’re really gonna have to knock me up.”
>>
>>35595726
That's weird, Anon. You're weird. I just want Vinyl to be regularly pregnant, like, once or twice.
>>
File: 557556.gif (696 KB, 500x373)
696 KB
696 KB GIF
>>35595758
If she's only pregnant once or twice, how is she going to be a broodmare then?
I'm not totally on board with her being captured by changlings and pumped full of eggs.
>>
File: 436510.jpg (152 KB, 1200x1500)
152 KB
152 KB JPG
>>
File: 1009604.jpg (136 KB, 720x1280)
136 KB
136 KB JPG
>>
File: 909487.jpg (1.05 MB, 2048x2048)
1.05 MB
1.05 MB JPG
>>
File: 853805.jpg (272 KB, 1024x728)
272 KB
272 KB JPG
>>
File: 909868.jpg (3.66 MB, 2032x3399)
3.66 MB
3.66 MB JPG
>>
File: image1795.png (653 KB, 2068x2064)
653 KB
653 KB PNG
she a tease
>>
File: 2329548.jpg (543 KB, 2723x4096)
543 KB
543 KB JPG
>>35599545
She better have spare leggings, cause those are getting ripped off.
>>
>>35600364
She had to get a job in the mall because her leggings budget is off the charts.
>>
>>35600453
>Vinyl goes commando with pic related leggings when she's at work.
>The only thing hiding her bare ass from the world is her loosely tied jacket around her waist.
>She has to be especially careful when going up stairs or escalators, unless you're the one behind her that is.
>>
Wub
>>
>>
File: 861595.jpg (139 KB, 613x739)
139 KB
139 KB JPG
>>
Lots of butts in this thread. and that's a good thing
>>
File: 1506635060665.png (260 KB, 1280x934)
260 KB
260 KB PNG
>>35602047
>and that's a good thing

There's no butts about it.
>>
File: 1044463.jpg (86 KB, 709x900)
86 KB
86 KB JPG
>>
File: 747737.jpg (453 KB, 1176x1632)
453 KB
453 KB JPG
>>35602800
Too cute, I wanna snuggle them.
>>
vinyl butt
>>
New Horsecat
https://derpibooru.org/images/2398615
https://derpibooru.org/images/2398614
https://derpibooru.org/images/2398613
>>
File: 1084523.jpg (3.43 MB, 1820x2170)
3.43 MB
3.43 MB JPG
>>
File: 807372.jpg (186 KB, 578x690)
186 KB
186 KB JPG
>>
Wub
>>
File: 21561.jpg (55 KB, 679x738)
55 KB
55 KB JPG
>>
File: 72883.jpg (131 KB, 900x700)
131 KB
131 KB JPG
>>
>>
>>35607617
Wub
>>
>>35609291
Vinyl, you’re blocking the drain with your fat butt.
>>
File: 1496554565798.png (1.32 MB, 2000x2409)
1.32 MB
1.32 MB PNG
>>35611512
I guess you'll just have to pick her up. If you can.
>>
File: 970167.png (2.89 MB, 2050x2000)
2.89 MB
2.89 MB PNG
>>35611593
That's a big butt.
>>
File: 1547203624213.jpg (130 KB, 512x732)
130 KB
130 KB JPG
It's my birthday, /vst/! Post your favourite Vinyl's for me!
>>
File: 641507.jpg (333 KB, 800x520)
333 KB
333 KB JPG
>>35612296
Hap birf, Anon.
>>
File: EK5U4skU4AA1XjR.png (196 KB, 823x853)
196 KB
196 KB PNG
>>
File: 2386258.jpg (374 KB, 792x978)
374 KB
374 KB JPG
>>
File: 1574929436199.png (190 KB, 1000x944)
190 KB
190 KB PNG
>>35611593
I want to pick Vinyl up and drop her into a pool; causing a gigantic splash that empties the entire pool and leaves her sitting on the floor.
>>
>>35612815
Damn that's a thicc pony, and Derpy breaking a building with her ass is canon, pony plots are dense af.
>>
File: 52192.png (410 KB, 4500x2855)
410 KB
410 KB PNG
>>35612296
>>
File: 1741952.png (2.07 MB, 3169x2468)
2.07 MB
2.07 MB PNG
>>
File: 1585638616718.png (653 KB, 790x736)
653 KB
653 KB PNG
>>35613662
those are some tall chairs for ponies
>>
File: 11354.jpg (89 KB, 516x515)
89 KB
89 KB JPG
>>
>>
File: 1524002464812.png (814 KB, 1167x1021)
814 KB
814 KB PNG
>>
I want Vinyl to burrow her way under my oversized hoodie to snuggle with me while rain pours outside as it grows darker.
>>
>>35617638
That's peak comfy.
>>
File: 425874.png (314 KB, 800x1440)
314 KB
314 KB PNG
>>35617644
I want Vinyl to slowly fall asleep in my arms, tuckered out from partying all day.
She'll nestle her head under my chin and mumble sweet nothings quietly until her body goes limp, sleep taking her.
>>
>>35611918
that’s a very appropriate bikini bottom for a rave slut like her
>>
File: Vinyl Human4.jpg (246 KB, 1200x600)
246 KB
246 KB JPG
>>35617852
baggy clothes best clothes
>>
>>35618324
Vinyl going Billie Eilish mode to cover up those huge jugs
>>
File: 264810.jpg (32 KB, 500x400)
32 KB
32 KB JPG
>>35618324
>>35618493
I believe Vinyl has a pair of humongous hungolomghnonoloughongous which she has to hide with her XXXXXL baggy tops!
https://derpibooru.org/images/2360828
>>
File: 1526564842741.png (1.42 MB, 901x916)
1.42 MB
1.42 MB PNG
>>35618493
I only understood one word in that sentence, but I'm sure the rest of it was about loving Vinyl!
>>
>>35618865
I still don't understand how Vinyl tearing her clothes off in sweaty, uncontained lust is only questionable.
>>
File: 2243133.jpg (2 MB, 1929x3000)
2 MB
2 MB JPG
>>35618865
>Vinyl's breasts are so big that she has to hire someone to hold them up for her so that she can play the turntable unobstructed.

Would you do it? Would you be Vinyl's personal titty-holder? Even if you knew that they were going to get all sweaty and slimy from jumping around, which has the duel effect of grinding her butt against you all night? I don't think you even have the arm strength to lift those mounds, dude, much less hold them for that long. You're gonna let her and her breasts down.
>>
File: 14.jpg (455 KB, 1414x2000)
455 KB
455 KB JPG
>>35619051
I would drag my ballsack through a mile of broken glass and rusty razor wire just for the privilege to break my arms trying to hold Vinyl's bondonhonkaroos.
>>
File: 1550183951462.png (727 KB, 1428x932)
727 KB
727 KB PNG
>>35618493
You really do have a thing for Billie my guy. Also Vinyl has a smol chest. This is known.
>>
File: JP.jpg (340 KB, 1280x928)
340 KB
340 KB JPG
>>
File: 850142.png (1.48 MB, 1238x956)
1.48 MB
1.48 MB PNG
>>35619559
>Vinyl has a smol chest
Her breasts are so big that they fool your mind and appear small, like a integer overflow.
>>
File: 1026021.png (2.64 MB, 2126x2835)
2.64 MB
2.64 MB PNG
>>
>>35621414
UNF!
>>
>>35621414
You are posting very dangerously. Is good though
>>
File: image-w1280.jpg (106 KB, 1280x720)
106 KB
106 KB JPG
>>35572295

>"What kinds of things?"
>Just as she said that, the two of you jumped as a door somewhere slammed.
>Next thing you heard was what you could only imagine was Russian profanity.
>Then the man turned a nearby corner, and you were stunned by what you witnessed.
>It was Vadim, in a bloody apron, one bloodied gloved hand holding a filleting knife, screaming God knows what into an old cell phone.
>He then noticed you and Vinyl, and froze.
>The two of you looked each other in the eye, unsure of what to say.
>Internally, you panicked, thinking of some way to keep this from getting awkward.
>Think, Anon, think!
"I... suppose you have prepared us a suckling pig for dinner tonight!"
>Vadim just stood there, shifting his eyes between you and Vinyl.
>And then he started chuckling.
>And then he broke out laughing.
>"Xaxa! You are funny man, he makes funny!"
>Then he dismissed whoever was on the phone then got back to you.
>"I'm really sorry about this, I was in the middle of... business... I'm sure you understand".
"Completely".
>"Vinyl, dear, would you please show our guest around while I finish my work and get dinner ready?"
>"Yes, Papa".
>She took you by the hand, and you were soon out of there.

I'll namefag here from now on, in case other greens come around.
>>
>>35623007

>Vinyl took you out the front of the building.
>Both of you were rather compelled to get out of there as fast as possible.
>While coming down the stairs, you had this to say.
"You know something, I heard human flesh is a lot like veal, but less gamy..."
>And she turned back to you, disgusted.
>"Christ, Anon..."
>She sent a text out to someone, then got back to you.
>"You piss my dad off, he will serve some of that poor guy to you".
"I piss him off, I think that'll be the least of my concerns".
>You stood there a moment, waiting.
>What exactly was it you were waiting for, though?
"Uhh, Vinyl, what's going on? Why are we standing around like a couple of tards?"
>She pointed over to your left.
>It was a golf cart, a four seater, turning the corner.
>She grabbed you by the hand and guided you into the rear seats.
>Then she made a request to the driver, in Russian.

>As the cart whirred along, you got a good look around this castle of a home they lived in.
>This couldn't have all been financed through illegal means, Vadim must've been on every police agency's radar from here to the Motherland.
>But Vinyl was able to explain it all to you.
>"We run a lot of legitimate businesses..."
>From her music career...
>To everything that Vadim does, which included arms dealing and logistics.
>That would explain why he had big ass military trucks like the Zetros rolling about.
>>
File: 51xFK3b5-tL._AC_.jpg (32 KB, 379x485)
32 KB
32 KB JPG
>>35623025

>At last, you came up to what looked like a regular house.
>"Here!"
>And it was here that the cart powered down to a complete stop.
>"This is where I live".
>So she has her own house on a massive piece of land that her father owns.
>Talk about living large.
>"Cпacибo, мoй дpyг!"
>She gave the driver a hug, then took you inside.

>Her little living space was a nice, modest little thing.
>It wasn't much different from any given middle class home from the suburbs.
>She didn't like to live too extravagantly, so it seemed.
>At the very least she didn't like to be constantly reminded of her status as 'Papa's Little Princess'.
>She tried to exercise some humility.

>You took a look around, there was a living room with a TV and game consoles.
>Also part of the room, a little kitchen.
>And a staircase leading to what you assumed was her bedroom.
>"Want a cookie?"
>She presented you a jar of what you assumed were home-baked cookies.
"Thanks!"
>It was delicious, definitely not manufactured.
>>
File: Spoiler Image (61 KB, 1024x576)
61 KB
61 KB JPG
>>35623051

>"Wanna come upstairs with me?"
"Why, so we can engage in sexual congress in your bedroom? What kind of pervert do you take me for?"
>She chuckled, then pinched you in the cheek.
>"C'mon".
>She led you upstairs, and you were pretty surprised with what you saw.
>On top of being where she slept, it was also where she worked her musical magic.
>You didn't know anything about audio production, so you could only imagine how much all this cost.
>Most would assume it was paid for with Daddy's money, but Vinyl could make her own money.
>"I've also got a recording studio back in the main building for, you know, vocals".
>To keep privacy, you presume.
>"Sometimes when producing music, I tend to to work with some... undesirable folks".
"So you'd rather not have them here?"
>She nodded in affirmation.
>"Although, ever since I found... THIS..."
>She presented to you a box marked VOCALOID.
>"I might never have to deal with retarded singers ever again!"
"Is that what this does?"
>Looking at the anime character on the box, you would've thought she was a teenage pervert.

>You spent the next little bit sampling her up and coming tracks.
>As you listened to her tunes, you took a closer look around her room.
>She made her bed, that was a good sign.
>There were pictures on the walls, of her and her friends and family, you presumed.
>A flag of the Russian Federation, and another of what you assumed was her home Oblast.
>And a portrait of the Russian Patriarch, next to a Russian Orthodox cross.
>But off at the corner of the room was a rather peculiar box.
>>
>>35623104

"This looks interesting".
>"Hmm?"
>Then she saw where you were looking.
>"Oh Lord, you sure you wanna see what's in there?"
>She shouldn't have said that, now you had to see what's in there.
"What, is it your nudes?"
>"Okay, it's not bad in that way, but it's bad..."
>Oh boy.

>You cautiously opened the box, there wasn't anything that could've prepared you for what you were going to see.
>Among the things you found, there were several framed portraits of various... historical figures...
>Julius Caesar
>Nicholas II
>Adolf Hitler
>Benito Mussolini
>Augusto Pinochet
>Saddam Hussein
>Mummar Gaddafi
>Bashar al-Assad
>Joseph Stalin
>Pol Pot
>Kim Il Sung
>And others...
>There was no ideological consistency here (aside from authoritarianism), did she have several "phases" in her life?
>Or did she just have a fetish for dictators and royalty?
>And of course, she had several flags...
>Gadsen Flag
>Several variations of the Imperial Russian Flag
>Soviet Hammer and Sickle
>Waffen SS and Swastika banners...
>And one very interesting looking Iron Eagle...
"What the fuck!?"
>>
File: Spoiler Image (126 KB, 1107x722)
126 KB
126 KB PNG
>>35623124

>This bright red flag didn't have just any Eagle.
>Emblazoned within the olive branch, where a Swastika would usually be, was the symbol of Juche.
>A North Korean touch on a German emblem.
"Vinyl, what is this?"
>Her lips puckered up.
>"Told ya it was bad..."
>And beneath that flag was a CD...
>And beneath that, was a pair of Doc Martens boots...
>With red laces...
"Oh my God... Vinyl?"
>Then she sighed.
>"Yea, I've... done things..."
>She took the CD.
>"This takes me back..."
>As admittedly afraid as you were, you decided to take a listen.

>https://youtu.be/y061TPeKoeI
>https://youtu.be/LVesxq-Cx9s

>Her musical works at this time were... interesting, to say the least.
>So if you were correct, she went through several phases in her life...
>Judging by the framed pictures with her friends, she started off pretty apolitical, at most, she was a generic conservative...
>Then became a libertarian.
>Then she had a wignat phase.
>And she even had a nazbol phase.
"Damn".
>"Yea, I made all this at a... rough point in my life..."
>It was best you didn't probe any further, you were done violating her privacy.
>You were, however, flattered that Vinyl was willing to open up to you...
>>
File: Vinyl.png (177 KB, 700x900)
177 KB
177 KB PNG
>>35623152
Very cool, pastebin my zigga?
>>
>>35623514
>snorting off purple leggings girl's ass
>in 2013
LiveSmutAnon was fucking based.
>>
>>35623564
Rip our boy
>>
File: 1549734338268.png (3.41 MB, 1920x2916)
3.41 MB
3.41 MB PNG
>>
>>35623514
Goddamn
>>
File: 537126.jpg (1.78 MB, 2189x1589)
1.78 MB
1.78 MB JPG
>>
>>35623564
>LiveSmutAnon
Who?
>>
File: 2401722.png (702 KB, 3508x2835)
702 KB
702 KB PNG
>>35626379
>And the cat's in the cradle and the silver spoon
>>
File: 1344682.png (1.35 MB, 1280x1707)
1.35 MB
1.35 MB PNG
>>35624696
Vinyl's gigantic tatas.
>>
File: 1449378.png (901 KB, 620x890)
901 KB
901 KB PNG
>>35626915
DJ's tig ol' bitties
>>
File: 2148358.jpg (63 KB, 614x458)
63 KB
63 KB JPG
>>
File: 1508573113112.png (279 KB, 779x1025)
279 KB
279 KB PNG
>>35628875
Man, Vinyl sure looks odd when she's so thin. I want to feed her a burger.
>>
File: 174352362748.png (522 KB, 1280x1040)
522 KB
522 KB PNG
>>35629080
She could use some eggs too, you know.
>>
File: 103.png (203 KB, 538x549)
203 KB
203 KB PNG
>>35629093
Yeah, I'd let thin Vinyl sneak into my house in the middle of the night, rummage through my drawers, and eat all my eggs before hissing at me and scurrying out the window.
>>
File: 1552564185062.jpg (119 KB, 708x961)
119 KB
119 KB JPG
>>35629100
>You walk over to the window and watch Vinyl slink back into the woods.
>Make a note to buy more eggs in the morning.
>You wave at her as she leaves.
>She screeches back, 'Thanks, Anon!
>As she escapes into a nearby rabbit hole.
>>
File: 55203788478.jpg (415 KB, 1280x1707)
415 KB
415 KB JPG
Found something that hasn't been posted in a while.
>>
File: 2226929.png (866 KB, 1280x1668)
866 KB
866 KB PNG
>>35628875
>>35629080
>>35629093
>>35629100
>>35629116
I'd be okay with gremlin/chupacabra scratch living in a worryingly deep and unknowingly labyrinthian hole in my backyard.
It wouldn't be too bad needing to leave fast food offerings by her hole to fill her up as to save some of my eggs for breakfast. I wonder if she'd like burgers or nuggies more.
It would be a little annoying to deal with the scratched floors and couch when she scurries inside whenever I mow the lawn though.
I also wonder what would happen if I suck my cock into the hole.

>>35629176
That dress is lewd as ponies are always "bent over" so to speak and her bits would be on display unless she's wearing equally cute undies.
>>
File: EHOi1MNVUAIwkZL.jpg (202 KB, 1200x1800)
202 KB
202 KB JPG
>>35629207
Well, that's just most outfits in Puella Magi Madoka Magica. How about this one?
>>
>>35629243
less lewd, but still cute
>>
>>35629243
Very cute
>>
>he
>>
>>35626873
Octavias TRUE love
>>
File: Ghrost.png (2.23 MB, 1951x2628)
2.23 MB
2.23 MB PNG
>>
>>35629267
>ywn make your maids do the monkey and then do the monkey
>>
File: 1595138413990.png (583 KB, 720x425)
583 KB
583 KB PNG
>>35623152

>There was one more thing in the box that caught your attention.
>A Tokarev pistol.
>"Oh shit, that's where it ended up!"
>She snatched it out of the box, and removed the mag.
>It was loaded.
>Then she rocked the slide, and there was a round chambered.
"You're fucking lucky there are no kids around here".
>"Tell me about it... Hey! Wanna go shooting later?"
"That would sound fun, if I had my gun".
>She jumped up, went into her closet, and took out a Krinkov and several magazines.
>A full on short-barreled rifle, it even had a folding stock.
"Very nice, good thing you don't have any dogs".
>Vinyl chuckled, she got the joke.
>"I'd take you into the armory, but it's empty at the moment".
"Expecting an ATF raid?"
>"Nah, my Dad just got bought out".
>And you weren't going to inquire about his clients.

>Some time later, you left her house and went out for a walk together.
>"Remember when I told you about the garage? You're going to love it!"
>You were legitimately giddy with anticipation.
>But of course, the surprises never end here at the Scratch compound.

>>35623514
https://pastebin.com/Rja3QQJh

Here you are, mah ziggs, sorry I didn't include it earlier.
>>
>>35633021

>You passed several large, boxy buildings along the way, a lot of them warehouses.
>One was a garage for utility vehicles.
>It was where Vadim kept a lot of his fleet of trucks.
>The marques of the vehicles going in and out of the building were mostly Daimler-Benz and... Kamaz?
>"Those are mostly for work around the compound, they aren't registered here".
>These are likely the only Kamaz vehicles in the country, they weren't exactly common here.
>One was leaving the building.
>"Wanna hitch a ride?"
>Next thing you knew, you were in a big Russian truck, on your way to see their private car collection.

>Aside from what you did in the military, you'd never been in a truck like this.
>It was pretty comfy.
>Well, it would've been, but there was only one passenger seat, so you and Vinyl had to share that seat.
>It wasn't uncomfortable per se, but having Vinyl's bottom upon your lap...
>There was something that didn't feel right about it.
>It felt... sinful.

>Finally, you arrived at your stop.
>And just like every other building in this compound, it was massive.
>You were ready to ask Vinyl just how big their collection was.
>But it was best that you saw for yourself.
>>
File: images.png (7 KB, 197x255)
7 KB
7 KB PNG
Help im trying to find something specific, a phone wallpaper where shes full horse, with a headphones swirling around HELP
>>
>>35633137
I don't know about any phone wallpaper, there doesn't seem to be exactly what you said on derpi.
https://derpibooru.org/search?page=1&q=vinyl+scratch%2C+headphones%2C+wallpaper
I get my DJ stuff there so I wouldn't know where else to look.
>>
>>35626379
>>LiveSmutAnon
>Who?
Enjoy
https://derpibooru.org/images/377665
>>
File: 2196143.png (1.4 MB, 1280x1280)
1.4 MB
1.4 MB PNG
>>
File: 1585393132714.png (1.47 MB, 1280x853)
1.47 MB
1.47 MB PNG
>>
>>35626873
kek
>>
>>35629093
Cease the bullying it was ONE time!
>>
File: EWqJel9UcAEkTBz.jpg (299 KB, 2048x1692)
299 KB
299 KB JPG
>>
>>
File: 1759898.jpg (40 KB, 480x640)
40 KB
40 KB JPG
>>35635317
I wonder what she's saying in niponese
>>
>>35636029
Damn imagine how good the purple leggings look on a pony plot...
>>
>>35636029
I'm not fluent, but something like "I don't do dubstep farts", then the vertical line is "Who said that?~"
>>
File: 2389265.jpg (397 KB, 1448x2048)
397 KB
397 KB JPG
>>35636663
Thank you tl Anon
>>
File: 1462932699423.png (490 KB, 1024x819)
490 KB
490 KB PNG
It's been forever since I've been outside vinyl. Any other threads comfy here too?
>>
File: 2403159.png (130 KB, 370x480)
130 KB
130 KB PNG
>>35637076
The Octy thread can be nice
>>
File: Back massage.png (253 KB, 934x856)
253 KB
253 KB PNG
>>35637824
Eh, I find the Octavia thread to be stuffy at times. Now the Lyra thread? There's a comfy place to be.
>>
>>
>>
File: 470184.jpg (116 KB, 995x803)
116 KB
116 KB JPG
>>
>>
File: Hip to be square.jpg (118 KB, 900x900)
118 KB
118 KB JPG
>>
>>35641766
Why isn't she real, fillies?
>>
>>35641847
I HATE IT!
>>
>>35633918
Thanks
>>
File: 360914.png (326 KB, 1000x1000)
326 KB
326 KB PNG
>>
File: 1513395502999.jpg (1.79 MB, 3200x3200)
1.79 MB
1.79 MB JPG
>>35643364
I want to rest my head between Vinyl's thighs. Not in a sexual way either, unless that's what she wants.
>>
File: 1262078.jpg (228 KB, 587x849)
228 KB
228 KB JPG
>>35643645
Vinyl's hot, squishy, thick thighs!
>>
File: 755037.png (2.57 MB, 3000x2335)
2.57 MB
2.57 MB PNG
>>
>>
Wub
>>
>>35574197
>>35611918
>>35643919
You clowns are dangerously close to anthroposting! Not that I mind, but, you know, rurrs.
>>
>>35646815
Skirting the line between anthro and pony while stuntin on mods is the best part.
>>
>>
File: 21201.png (446 KB, 724x800)
446 KB
446 KB PNG
>>
Wub
>>
>>35648796
Woob
>>
File: 1497405558882.png (656 KB, 1024x944)
656 KB
656 KB PNG
>>35649216
Boob!
Dear god, it all comes back to Vinyl's bosom!
>>
>>35649562
It is the natural order of the thread, what does not return to her butt comes back to her breasts and/or crotch boobs.
Or cock
>>
File: 738266.png (3.64 MB, 1280x1909)
3.64 MB
3.64 MB PNG
>>
File: 1745868.png (2.66 MB, 3996x3720)
2.66 MB
2.66 MB PNG
>>
buw
>>
File: 1537484139349.png (158 KB, 1024x768)
158 KB
158 KB PNG
>>35652843
What the fuck, where did she go?
>>
File: 1408434.png (1.55 MB, 2200x1410)
1.55 MB
1.55 MB PNG
All I want Is to be held close by her, embraced safely in her grasp.
For her to whisper softly to me that things aren't as terrible as they seem and will get better.
That's all I want, why can't I have that?
What gross malefaction have I committed that deems I be condemned to this cursed existence for all eternity
>>
Existential Wub
>>
>>35653898
Page 10 wub
>>
File: 2387636.jpg (349 KB, 1750x1500)
349 KB
349 KB JPG
>>
>>35572204
I want to smuggle alc into a party and use her barrel.
>>
File: Ear Holes.jpg (62 KB, 700x677)
62 KB
62 KB JPG
>>35656265
The hell does that mean?
>>
>>35656711
"alc" definitely means booze. But I couldn't tell you what anon means by "her barrel".
>>
>>35657350
Woah, slow down Berry.
>>
File: 26089.png (127 KB, 598x402)
127 KB
127 KB PNG
>>35656711
>>35657350
I think its a reference to the short about Anon and Vinyl smuggling in alcohol to a concert.
They had Vinyl drinking wine, whisky, and a keg of beer to get past the security checkpoints because ponies don't have pockets.
>>
File: 55387206_p0_master1200.jpg (440 KB, 825x1200)
440 KB
440 KB JPG
>>35653438
Calm down there my guy you're gonna be fine.
>>
File: 586225.png (721 KB, 1280x1104)
721 KB
721 KB PNG
>>
File: 1583287372549.jpg (270 KB, 2227x2440)
270 KB
270 KB JPG
>>35657538
Oh yeah, I remember that discussion.
We never did figure out how to get the alcohol out of Vinyl though.
>>
File: 1535754663860.png (750 KB, 2000x1700)
750 KB
750 KB PNG
>>35658163
>"Anon, I have an idea."
"Okay."
>"Have you ever heard, of Kirin Beer?"
"No."
>"Okay, see, what they do..."
"Vinyl, no."
>"Okay."
>>
File: wubbutt.png (735 KB, 1280x1638)
735 KB
735 KB PNG
where dey at tho
where dey at tho
>>
File: Vinyl Set.png (1.21 MB, 2500x1772)
1.21 MB
1.21 MB PNG
Post your fav recent record. Specifically one that Vinyl would vibe with.
>inb4 projecting
https://bluandexile.bandcamp.com/album/miles
>>
File: vinyl_mtme1.png (2.61 MB, 2893x4092)
2.61 MB
2.61 MB PNG
>>
File: unf.png (1.27 MB, 1035x857)
1.27 MB
1.27 MB PNG
>>35660500
>rambon is doing purple leggings girl now
>>
>>35657538
I would definitely drink from her.
>>35657381
>she would look this this
I would soothingly rub her belly.
And give her more.
>>
>>35660896
The fact they're humanized helps.
Humanized EQG is a weird thing to think about.
>>
File: vinyl_mtme2.png (2.58 MB, 2893x4092)
2.58 MB
2.58 MB PNG
>>35660500
Oh?
>>
File: 570363.jpg (631 KB, 900x1488)
631 KB
631 KB JPG
>>35661200
Oh no, watch out, she's getting lewder! That's what she does to get ready to rape!
>>
>>35660500
>>35661200
Lewd dubs
>>
File: jay-leno-s-garage.jpg (251 KB, 1920x1080)
251 KB
251 KB JPG
>>35633040

>Before you dismounted the truck, you attempted to slip a 50 to the driver.
>"I'm not allowed to accept that, but thanks anyways!"
>You and Vinyl then hopped out.
>"Don't worry Anon, we pay them very well".
>You hoped so.

>The two of you approached the guard at the door.
>He was a rather large gentleman, in an awkwardly cut black suit.
>It was likely he was armed.
>After a cheery conversation with Vinyl that you couldn't understand, he opened the door for you.
>Upon entering, you tread upon a fancy red carpet.
>And then you looked up, and gasped.
>Ultra-luxury and high-performance cars all around, it looked like it could rival Jay Leno's collection.
>They had cars of all makes and models, even those that were never marketed here, a lot of classics too.
>Among the first vehicles to catch your eye...
>Vadim owned a Mercedes-Benz 600 Grosser, in Bond villain black
>Cadillac Fleetwood
>Toyota Century
>Aston Martin DB5
>Ferrari Testarossa
>Lamborghini Countache
>Rolls-Royce Silver Cloud
>Duesenberg Boattail
>Volvo 164
>Hongqi Flagship
>Several G-Class SUVs, including a G63 AMG 6x6, and a Brabus G900
>And of course, the Maybach 62 the guard told you about on the way here.
>Also hidden away towards the back of the building, in their own little group, were several hypercars.
>He had a Bugatti Chiron, Koenigsegg Jesko, and a McLaren Senna...
>And he had a spot reserved for a Mercedes-Benz AMG One he had on order.
>"Wanna get into one and race?"
"Vinyl, I'll have a heart attack if I so much as touch one of those".
>Speed wasn't really your thing.
>That, and you didn't want to be made responsible for having to pay for aerospace parts if anything went wrong.
>>
File: Spoiler Image (48 KB, 540x298)
48 KB
48 KB JPG
>>35661736

>Now those were Vadim's cars, there was a cordoned off section for Vinyl's cars.
>Her collection was no where near as big and extravagant as her father's, but it was impressive nonetheless.
>Among the vehicles in her private collection...
>You recognized the Toyota Supra from the night you met her.
>Acura NSX, first generation.
>Honda Civic Type-R
>Alfa Romeo 159
>Lexus LFA
>Lotus Elise
>Kia Stinger GT
>Audi TT
>FIAT 124 Spider, Abarth tuned
>Nissan GT-R Nismo
>Lancia Stratos
>Mini Cooper S Convertible
>Jaguar X-Type
>Land Rover Defender 130
>Subaru WRX STI, in rally configuration
>Toyota Hilux Arctic Truck
>VW Westphalia
>BMW M3 E30
>A couple Mazda Miatas, one of them AMG swapped.
>Several motorcycles, mainly Ducati and Yamaha.
>Toyota AE86 Trueno... with Katakana text on the side...
>Pontiac Trans-Am... supercharged, painted yellow with a white racing stripe down the middle...
>You had a good idea of the kind of media she like to consume.
>Now came the crown jewel of her collection...
>The 2016 Aston Martin DB9 Volante, its last year of production.
>In Skyfall Silver... of course.
>"Before you ask: No, daddy doesn't pay for my cars".
>The two of you had some pretty disparate tastes in wheels.
>You were into German luxury and American classics.
>She was into sportier cars, mainly Japanese, British, and Italian, with a few exceptions.
>>
>>35661766

>She took you around a little longer to browse the rest of her dad's collection.
>But she soon left you to your own devices, as she had to go use the little girl's room...

>The more you saw, the more excited you got.
>You had to admit, you were quite envious of Vadim's collection.
>Maybe not so much the hypercars, paying $20,000 for oil changes at least once a year didn't sound all that appealing to you.
>Among other costs related to maintaining these things...
>There was a section of other vehicles that weren't in working condition.
>There was another Duesenberg
>Several Eastern-bloc cars, such as Zil limouzines, Ladas, Yugos, and a couple Trabant sedans.
>A Schwimmwagen.
"Hehe, not quite ready to Schwimm, are ya?"
>But this next piece shocked you...
>In the corner, in a dilapidated state, was a Mercedes-Benz 770.
"Holy Christ..."
>Talk about rare, only about 200 of these were ever made.
>And a bunch of them were destroyed during the war...
>This must've been one of them, and Vadim was going to restore it.

>Sometime later, you came across a Mercedes-Maybach limo...
"Very nice Pullman..."
>Well, it was, if the passenger window wasn't shot up.
"What the..."
>But the window wasn't shattered, and the bullets had not penetrated.
>It was an armored "GUARD" version.
>Evidently, it protected Vadim... maybe even Vinyl, from an assailant.
>Perhaps whoever did this was getting carved up like a Thanksgiving turkey earlier.
>>
>>35661200
This is the first known picture of purple leggings girl without the skirt on, what a glorious day!
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (30 KB, 480x360)
30 KB
30 KB JPG
>>35661802

>Seconds later, the horn sounded off, the hazard lights flashed, and you jumped.
>"Boт oнo!".
>You backed away from the car, and got ready to put your hands up and surrender.
>For a moment, you thought the two men were here for you.
>But they were just here for the car.
>One of the men looked at you for a second, then went back to what they were doing.
>They started it up, the V12 engine roared to life...
>Just as soon as they arrived, they were gone with the vehicle.
>Unless you just witnessed an unopposed robbery, they must've been taking it to the body shop.
>Or wherever you would go to get an armored vehicle repaired.

>A short while later, in another far off corner of the garage, you came across a peculiar vehicle.
>Peculiar, because it seemed familiar.
>It was a charcoal grey... Bentley?
>Upon getting closer to it, you found it was actually a Rolls-Royce...
>A Silver Spirit... but where was the Spirit of Ecstasy?
>Stolen, evidently.
>And that wasn't the extent of the damage...
>The driver's door window was smashed, the passenger's door behind it looked like it was forced open.
>Going towards the rear, it looked even worse, like it was caught in a pit maneuver.
>In the back seat, the situation was very grim...
>The seats and lambskin rugs had been browned with dried blood.
>Again, this all seemed familiar.
>You remembered a situation like this, years ago, back when you were in the ambulance crews.
>A young woman had been raped and murdered.
>>
File: vinyl_mtme3.png (2.51 MB, 2893x4092)
2.51 MB
2.51 MB PNG
>>35661200
Oh my
>>
>>35662068
WEW IT'S GETTING HOT IN HERE
>>
File: Cyberpunk Skies.png (3.65 MB, 2191x2000)
3.65 MB
3.65 MB PNG
>>35662068
I want her to take off her gloves and shoes!
>>
File: vinyl_mtme4.png (2.55 MB, 2893x4092)
2.55 MB
2.55 MB PNG
>>35662068
Wew
>>
File: 1500061347816.jpg (1.42 MB, 2687x3450)
1.42 MB
1.42 MB JPG
>>35662412
>no leggings
>no panties

Oh no, my dick!
>>
>>35662412
Unf
https://u.smutty.horse/lwesumygpye.png
>>
File: 954653.png (892 KB, 968x1757)
892 KB
892 KB PNG
>>35662691
>The Ipod is just floating in the air next to her leg instead of slipped into her gloves or between her buttcrack or something.
>>
File: vshred.jpg (136 KB, 910x1280)
136 KB
136 KB JPG
Dude fuck 10
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7ZIqaWW2fRA
>>
File: 1394734164876.jpg (256 KB, 393x567)
256 KB
256 KB JPG
>>
File: 2404254.jpg (332 KB, 1863x1772)
332 KB
332 KB JPG
>>
>>35662691
It's perfect
>>
File: 1237689314626.png (1.97 MB, 1980x1620)
1.97 MB
1.97 MB PNG
>>35665862
She's perfect.*
>>
File: 1054765.png (155 KB, 764x779)
155 KB
155 KB PNG
>>
Wub
>>
File: 678341.gif (5 KB, 50x50)
5 KB
5 KB GIF
Would you still love Vinyl if she was only three inches tall?
>>
>>
File: LaunchpadVy.png (1.7 MB, 2988x2433)
1.7 MB
1.7 MB PNG
>>35667903
I can get behind a fun size Scratch.
>>
File: 2315951.jpg (187 KB, 1201x1570)
187 KB
187 KB JPG
>>
File: 2396239.jpg (225 KB, 1280x840)
225 KB
225 KB JPG
>>
File: 2295819.jpg (800 KB, 2048x2036)
800 KB
800 KB JPG
>>
File: 984655.png (1.21 MB, 683x1000)
1.21 MB
1.21 MB PNG
>>
Wub
>>
>>35657538
Story please.
>>
File: cbt.jpg (99 KB, 553x947)
99 KB
99 KB JPG
>>
File: Sauna time.png (3.6 MB, 2480x3507)
3.6 MB
3.6 MB PNG
More
https://u.smutty.horse/lwfuokxqiiw.png
https://u.smutty.horse/lwfuolpykai.png
https://u.smutty.horse/lwfuolukcka.png
https://u.smutty.horse/lwfuoljgoql.jpg
>>
File: 1494268317649.jpg (799 KB, 1000x1035)
799 KB
799 KB JPG
>>35672964
Great!
>>
File: 37570.jpg (189 KB, 720x900)
189 KB
189 KB JPG
>>
File: 127809547.png (658 KB, 1195x1215)
658 KB
658 KB PNG
>>35672964
>ywn be vinyl
>>
File: 285478.png (44 KB, 974x745)
44 KB
44 KB PNG
>>35674332
I don't want to be Vinyl in that scenario, I want to Octavia.
>>
File: 289520.jpg (247 KB, 1500x1125)
247 KB
247 KB JPG
>>
File: 2410717.jpg (177 KB, 750x800)
177 KB
177 KB JPG
Would you a hick Vinyl?
>>
File: Motorcycle.png (424 KB, 600x700)
424 KB
424 KB PNG
>>35675653
Would you a slick Vinyl?
>>
>>35675653
>Buck's Feed & Seed
>Formerly Scratch's
>>
File: camv.jpg (160 KB, 1280x983)
160 KB
160 KB JPG
>10
revive with fat white mare ass
STAT
>>
File: 296692.png (676 KB, 1436x1396)
676 KB
676 KB PNG
>>35676934
>>
>>35674332
Good. I don't want to sex myself.
>>
>>35671878
Seconding.
>>35658163
>not eating her out to make her lose her contents
>>
File: 1596062453824.jpg (152 KB, 1440x1080)
152 KB
152 KB JPG
Vinyl is PURE!
>>
File: 707164.jpg (38 KB, 640x480)
38 KB
38 KB JPG
>>35679341
cute
>>
>>
File: 915720.png (341 KB, 393x2045)
341 KB
341 KB PNG
>>35671878
>>35678770
It wasn't so much a story as it was a little oneshot.
I wrote it in the reply box and didn't bother saving it.
I'd have to go back a few threads to find it, not sure how long ago it was.
>>
File: 915721.png (410 KB, 328x2043)
410 KB
410 KB PNG
>>35681361
Of fucking course it was the ONE thread that wasn't linked properly in the OP.
I had to search for it manually in desuarchive cause it got skipped.
This >>35132932 is the thread that goes between >>35214526 and 35030410 for further generations.
>>
File: 1799633.png (1.09 MB, 2048x1536)
1.09 MB
1.09 MB PNG
>>35671878
>>35678770

>>35133862
>"Anon! I saw something on the poneternet and got a great idea how to sneak booze into the concert!"
"Yeah?"
>"Yeah! Where do we keep the 26ers?"

>>35133893
>Anon, after watching Vinyl drink two six packs, an entire bottle of vodka, and countless smaller drinks.
"Vinyl, this is just getting drunk."
>"Yesh."

>>35133893
>>35133983
>Carry the extremely drunk and swollen DJ to the concert.
>She has to go through a magical metal detector as security is suspicious about her overly large and distended belly.
>You can't help her through and in her inebriated state she falls through the scanner like a ton of bricks.
>Cartoon pony logic saves her however, and she safely bounces on her stomach like a kangaroo ball.
>"Okay she's clear."
>"Wooooooooo..." Vinyl cheers, holding up her hooves in celebration.
>"Sorry about that ma'am, needed to take precautions, congratulations on the triplets."
>"Fhank ya."
>Picking up Vinyl, you go to your seats and sit her down as best you could without her falling off.
"Sooo, now how are we supposed to drink the booze?"
>"You whant to drink my baybies?!" Vinyl gasps, trying to shield her rotund beer belly from you.
>Great, she's smashed and you're still stone cold sober.
"Okay Vinyl first off, this was your idea instead of having to pay for drinks, and two, you aren't pregnant!"
>"How can youu shay thhat?! You're da one who puttem in me~"
"I... We're gonna have a talk after this, but first I need to get wasted too."
>"Wait... I gotta idear to get da babiesh out..."

>>35134122
I want to drunkenly make-out with Vinyl as part of her poorly thought out plan to transfer the drinks through her caffeinated, alcohol infused saliva.

>>35134122
>"Wait... I gotta idear to get da babiesh out..."

I'm listening, but I'm not drinking your piss.

>>35134893
With enough preparation you could eat her out and literally use her as a keg.
Pick her up. Turn her around. ???. Get drunk.
>>
File: 1596062391527.jpg (116 KB, 1000x666)
116 KB
116 KB JPG
>>35681602
Thanks, archive-anon.
>>
File: 1545278846940.jpg (96 KB, 654x900)
96 KB
96 KB JPG
>>
File: 1428867.png (208 KB, 512x512)
208 KB
208 KB PNG
>>
Boop
>>
File: 754704.png (334 KB, 2894x2247)
334 KB
334 KB PNG
What if Vinyl doesn't speak because she only knows Japanese?
>>
File: aTqtywZ.png (771 KB, 1200x800)
771 KB
771 KB PNG
>>35685989
I can't believe that Vinyl is such a weeb!
>>
File: 400022.jpg (156 KB, 800x800)
156 KB
156 KB JPG
>>35685989
>>35687459
>Vinyl watches so much nondubbed anime that she forgets how to speak english.

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.