[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vr / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / asp / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / wsg / wsr / x] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/mlp/ - Pony

Name
Spoiler?[]
Options
Comment
Verification
4chan Pass users can bypass this verification. [Learn More] [Login]
File[]
  • Please read the Rules and FAQ before posting.
  • There are 11 posters in this thread.

05/04/17New trial board added: /bant/ - International/Random
10/04/16New board for 4chan Pass users: /vip/ - Very Important Posts
06/20/16New 4chan Banner Contest with a chance to win a 4chan Pass! See the contest page for details.
[Hide] [Show All]

File: Door.jpg (3 KB, 250x127)
3 KB
3 KB JPG
>>
"So space travel is a thing. Like, a proper thing here. Not sure how Equus fell into this state if there's colonies on other planets, but it's likely because a mix of infighting and a robot uprising in some sense. We don't know enough about Sky Angels to make any quick judgements, but that fight yesterday probably has something to do with someone vying for power, and given the different lifestyles between Sky Angels and us on the ground, they are either unable or unwilling to do something about this mess."
"Don nue," Sunny shrugs, "Ben lik tis fur a' lung a' tribe nuen."
"Do the Sky Angels interact with you guys down here?" Skip asks her.
"Nott oten," She shakes her head, "Hav sentalenents scutar aroond."

What do you do?
>>
>>35516797
Are we still in the library? We might want to see about moving away from where we are, or at least keeping an eye on the Librarian drone.

"They have settlements here on the ground, or are you talking about your own? What about other tribes, how many are there and do they have better or worse opinions of the Sky Angels? What about non pony races, like griffins, yaks, and dragons, are they still around?"
>>
>>35516850
The four of you begin to move back toward the glass lobby, keeping an eye out for the librarian drone.
"They have settlements here on the ground?" You ask.
Sunny nods.
"What about other tribes, how many are there and do they have better or worse opinions of the Sky Angels?"
"Touthans! Oponins deepind un tribe."
"What about non pony races, like Griffons, Yaks, and Dragons? Are they still around?"
"Ys," She nods, "Yaks nort en montagnes. Buffaloes souh en desret. Dragons raire but aliv. Hered tings un Griffons, butt nevour seean une."

What do you do?
>>
>>35517036
"Good to know they're still around at least. Now, I believe we've got what we came here for, so let's make our way back to the hotel. Unless I'm forgetting something, there isn't much reason to be out and about right now. Do you think the librarian will care too much if I take the holo thing from this place?"
>>
>>35517036
Is there any tribes of anything that's between us and the crashed angel?
>>
>>35517131
>>35517225
"Good to know they're still around at least," You say, "Is there any tribes of anything that's between us and the crashed angel?"
"If yu tink robbuts cunte."
"Now, I believe we've got what we came here for so let's make our way back to the hotel. Unless I'm forgetting something, there isn't much reason to be out and about right now. Do you think the librarian will care too much if I take the holo thing from this place?"
"Nu." She shakes her head.
The four of you go back to the glass lobby and head back down the tower to the ground, heading back outside into the snow the trudging back to the hotel.
A few minutes later the four of you are standing outside the hotel.

What do you do?
>>
>>35517293
Head on in and go see what Artan is up to, if he's up. It would probably be worth educating him a bit on his surroundings, like the different species, history, and some of the local threats, considering he's supposed to be leading the Akigsker, maybe give him the holobook for a bit and make use of Sunny Meadow's knowledge while she's here. Or, we could just check in on him, since he was in poor shape not too long ago, see what his mood is like.

Alternatively, we could train some more with a sword with Lucius, or find a small game to play, though someone is likely waiting for Sunny, so we shouldn't keep her if she has to go. We definitely need to establish a way to get in contact with her though.
>>
>>35517293
The plan was to go to this angel, so we should prepare for it.
Look through some of the rooms looking for basic supplies jackets/coats food and water for everyone and a map of the city if we can find one. Hotels have maps right?
>>
>>35517442
I thought the fallen angel ship was most definitely deep in robot infested territory? Like, you go there to die type stuff, especially considering our lack of armor?
If we went there, we'd be risking Skip and Lucius, and would likely have to expose our changeling nature to Sunny Meadow to survive.
I'm not saying I'm fully against it, but I just really don't recall this plan, and think maybe we should at least let someone know we're going to be going there, as I don't believe we've done that yet. We went to talk to Lucius about that, but ended up bringing him along, if I recall.
>>
>>35517408
>>35517442
You head on inside and go to see Artan, which takes a bit to figure out which floor and which room he was in.
Once you find this set of information you head to his floor and to his room, knocking on the door and waiting a minute before it opens.
"What's going on, Cereza?" He asks.

What do you do?
>>
>>35517663
"Checking in to see how you're doing, and let you know a bit about what we've found out so far about this place. Plus, I'm a little curious about a Sky Angel wreckage, so we might check it out and figured you should probably know, just in case. That is, if you think it's possible to reach, Sunny?"
Turn our head and direct the question at her.

"We can come back another time if you'd like some peace and quiet, but I thought you'd like to be informed of what is going on."

>>35517442
>>35517535(me)
Right, I'm dumb. Looked back and saw it was discussed a bit, but couldn't remember it at all for some reason.
I did see a post about making sure the Akigsker wouldn't get into trouble before we left, and I agree with the sentiment, though we should also probably check that Sunny is willing to guide us there.
>>
>>35517663
Just checking in, seeing how you're settling in. We did find a library of sorts, it'd probably have all the knowledge you'd ever need to figure out how this world works.

>>35517728
This, seconded.
Nah it's alright, memory tends to fade of one cyoa while we do the other two.
I think we did as Sunny though and she was all for it.

>>35517535
If I recall correctly they're only enforcing a curfew, at least lore wise. Should we go out early enough and hide during the night we should be fine. Besides that the crash was on the outside of the city so we're only passing through robot territory.
>>
>>35517728
>>35517821
"Just checking in, seeing how you're settling in. We did find a library of sorts, it'd probably have all the knowledge you'd ever need to figure out how this world works," You tell him, "Plus, I'm a little curious about a Sky Angel wreckage so we might check it out and figured you should probably know, just in case. That is, if you think it's possible to reach, Sunny?"
"Carfuey, ys." She nods.
"We can come back another time if you'd like some peace and quiet, but I thought you'd like to be informed of what is going on."
He leans back to think for a moment before sighing.
"What's going to be trying to kill us this time?" He asks.

What do you do?
>>
>>35518274
Actually you're in luck, this world is similar in way to my own. Though many many times more advanced.
On the flip side you have to contend with all that new technology, including robots.
Sunny can probably tell you more about them then I could, but all in all despite how scary it all was we did manage to land in a place much better then before.
There are tribes of ponies and such you may have to worry about as well but I know even less about them.
>>
>>35518274
"Relatively little, if you're smart about it. This place is a different version of the world we came from and are trying to get back to, more advanced, but also less. The primary threat would be robots, who are mostly interested in enforcing a curfew, though they may also have gone insane, so there's that to consider. The primary race you'll interact with around here would be ponies in tribes, not inherently friendly, and quite jumpy, but making an enemy of them would make things very difficult, though there do exist several other species, such as Yaks to the north, Buffalo to the south, the rare griffons, and the rarer dragons. There may be some other races as well, but they are likely in hiding, if they still exist. The local fauna can be very dangerous, but you'd need to leave the city for that. The last potential threat would be the Sky Angels and their flying ships. Not sure exactly the species of Sky Angels, but they're likely ponies living off the remnants of their advanced tech. They don't target those on the ground, and fights are rare, but a lot is still unknown about them, which is why we have to go look at the crashed ship. Also, here."
Hoof him the holobook.
"Probably safer with you, it's a history book, if you want to learn a bit about the area. Anything else I can answer, or things we should be looking for while out and about?"

Should we tell Artan about changelings? The Akigsker likely have the basic concept of them from Shifters, but we could also try instilling the logic that they aren't as bad. At the same time, he'd likely question our sources.

>>35518430
Seconded.
>>
>>35518430
>>35518462
"Actually you're in luck, this world is similar in a way to my own. Though many many times more advanced, but also less so. The primary threat will be new technology, including robots, who are mostly interested in enforcing a curfew, though they may also have gone insane so there's that to consider. There are tribes of ponies and such you may have to worry about as well as Yaks to the north, Buffalo to the south, and rare Griffons, and the rarer Dragons. The local fauna can be very dangerous, but you'd need to leave the city for that. The last potential threat would be the Sky Angels and their flying ships. Not sure exactly the species of Sky Angels, but they're likely ponies living off the remnants of their advanced tech. They don't target those on the ground and fights are rare, but a lot is still unknown about them, which is why we have to go look at the crashed ship. Also, here."
You give him the holobook.
"Probably safer with you, it's a history book, if you want to learn a bit about the area. Sunny can probably tell you more about them then I could, but all in all despite how scary it all was we did manage to land in a place much better than before."
"...Alright," He nods, "May I question this Sunny for a bit? I want to be as prepared as possible."

What do you do?
>>
>>35518762
Give him a smile.
"If Sunny is comfortable with that, then sure. Just bare in mind she's got a dialect/accent that takes some getting used to."
Step aside so he's got a clear view of Sunny, assuming we're in the way. When we do, try to sense everyone's emotions, just to try and gauge everyone's mood and mental health.
Assuming Sunny is nervous about spending some time alone with someone of an unfamiliar species, or just uncertain:
"If you would prefer, Sunny, I could stick around for a bit."

"Now, if that's all, Artan, we'll be taking our leave. Send her up to the penthouse when you to are done talking."

It's tempting as hell to suggest we tease Sunny a little about spending some time alone with a 'stallion', but I can't think of anything that would be appropriate, and it's not like we know her that well. Maybe just a simple "Have fun, you two." with a slight inflection or something.
>>
>>35518762
Ask her, if she says yes I'll spend the time scraping together some supplies so it's no skin off my nose.
Motion for Sunny to respond and turn our head to look at her.
>>
>>35518876
>>35518933
You give him a smile.
"Ask her, if she says yes I'll spend the time scraping together some supplies so it's no skin off my nose. Just bare in mind she has a dialect that takes some getting used to."
You step aside so that he could get a clear view of Sunny and turning your head to look at her. As you do, you sense everyone's emotions, trying to gauge everyone's mood and mental health with everything being fine for both Skip and Lucius.
"Now, if that's all, Artan, we'll be taking our leave. Send her up to the penthouse when you two are done talking."
He nods and takes Sunny inside, closing the door behind him and leaving the three of you in the hall.

What do you do?
>>
Stopping for the night.
Have a good night or day!
>>
>>35519003
Make our way to the penthouse, since there isn't much point to standing in the hall.
"So, any ideas what we should bring? Or at least what we should do until Artan is done with Sunny? We've got food, weapons of questionable use, camping supplies, and medicine, and I'm fairly confident that we won't find much around this place. I'd be okay with resting a bit in preparation of the trip, but at the same time, I'm not all that tired. Either of you could also opt to sit this one out, considering this little venture is for information, rather than the necessity of traveling through the DOoRs."

>>35519097
Night, Pluto!
>>
>>35519003
>>35519131
This, but also add:
We mentioned scraping together some armor from the Akigsker during breakfast. I might need some too if Sunny is coming with us, which is most likely.
>>
>>35519097
Night.
>>
>>
>>35519131
>>35519187
The three of you head over to the penthouse.
"So any ideas what we should bring," You ask; trotting into the living room, "Or at least what we should do until Artan is done with Sunny? We've got food, weapons of questionable use, camping supplies, and medicine, and I'm fairly confident that we won't find much around this place. I'd be okay with resting a bit in preparation of the trip, but at the same time, I'm not all that tired."
"We could go scrap together some armor from the Akigskers." Lucius suggests.

What do you do?
>>
>>35521650
"Good idea, Lucius. It would be good to at least have some basic stuff, yeah. Not sure how well most of their stuff will fit us, and we'll have to be careful about moving around in it, since it might attract the robots attention if we're not careful, but I'd definitely prefer some armor to none."
Head down to the foyer and look to see if some Akigsker are hanging out down there. It would probably be better to talk to them there then go from door to door asking if they have armor.
>>
>>35521762
"Good idea, Lucius. It would be good to at least have some basic stuff, yeah. Not sure how well most of their stuff will fit us, and we'll have to be careful about moving around in it, since it might attract the robots attention if we're not careful, but I'd definitely prefer some armor to none."
The three of you then head down to the foyer to see if there were any Akigskers hanging about. There were a hooffull of them hanging around, mostly relaxing or talking with each other.
A few were actually selling the little goods that they had available though, using what money they had for it.

What do you do?
>>
>>35522188
Keeping separate from the Akigsker, talk amongst our group for a little bit so we can make a plan, trying to get a basic inventory of what we have and what they're selling based on a cursory glance.
"Too bad we don't have any cards, these guys look like they could use some entertainment. Really hope they don't decide to raid this place's mini bar, cause that would probably be a bit of trouble, even if they do deserve to relax."
Sit down and think out loud for a moment.
"So, we're probably going to have to barter for most of our goods. They likely won't want food too much, since the rooms seem to be stocked, and most of our other stuff can't be spared."
Turn to look at Skip and Lucius.
"Maybe I'm over thinking this, we've still got some of their money, right?"
>>
>>35522387
You keep the three of you separated from the Akigsker for now and start to talk amongst yourselves.
"Too bad we don't have any cards, these guys look like they could use some entertainment," You comment, "Really hope they don't decide to raid this place's minibar, cause that would probably be a bit of trouble, even if they do deserve to relax."
"I do worry about what'll happen when they get bored," Skip agrees, "What they'll do in search of entertainment."
"Soldiers and boredom don't mix well." Lucius notes.
You sit down and think out loud for a moment.
"So we're probably going to have to barter for most of our goods," You say, "They likely won't want food too much, since the rooms seem to be stocked, and most of our other stuff can't be spared."
You turn to look at Skip and Lucius.
"Maybe I'm over thinking this, we've still got some of their money, right?"
"I got a couple Septems left." Skip nods.
"I didn't spend too much so I think I have the most," Lucius replies, "Hopefully, Septems still have a value to them."

What do you do?
>>
>>35522536
Well it looks like it still does for some, even if it's useless in this world. Let's see what they're selling.
>>
>>35522536
"It'll have some sentimental value at the very least, and they'll certainly get more out of it then we will carrying it around for the rest of our journey. Maybe we hold on to a couple if we can, as a souvenir, but we should probably check out what they've got first."
>>
>>35522536
They would be little more then a relic of their old home. Some may want them for that reason but... Well, I imagine not all of them would want another reminder of what they've lost.
We'll see if we can find one of them who will trade for them I guess.
>>
>>35522573
>>35522616
>>35522640
"It'll have sentimental value at the very least, and they'll certainly get more out of it then us carrying it around for the rest of our journey, though I imagine not all of them would want another reminder of what they've lost. Let's see what they're selling."
You go up to one of the Akigsker that was selling things and look at their wares.
It was mostly weapons.

What do you do?
>>
>>35522733
'Don't especially need weapons, as they probably won't be especially effective against the robots, not in comparison to our guns, but it can't hurt to look around a bit. Plus, I need a sword for practicing at least.'
Spend a moment browsing their weapons, looking at the condition of them, and trying to figure out if any of them would be a good fit for us, deferring to Lucius for insight.
"Hey Lucius, you think any of these would work well for me?"
>>
>>35522733
Dont we have the 40k weapons still?

What happens to stuff we are carrying when we shapeshift. Armor might not be a good idea for us given...

Maybe we could trade one of the guns? We cant use all of them and it would be very helpful for them...
>>
>>35522733
Move on to the next, we need food and water more then anything else.

>>35522998
No, they were too big for us to take, like a toddler wielding an anti tank rifle.
>>
>>35522951
>>35522998
>>35523203
'Don't especially need weapons, as they probably won't be especially effective against the robots, not in comparison to our guns, but it can't hurt to look around a bit. Plus, I need a sword for practicing at least.'
You spend a moment browsing the weapons until you come across a sword. It was average in terms of it's looks, nothing too spectacular about the design. Besides that though, it looked to be well taken care of.
"Hey Lucius, you think any of these would work well for me?" You ask.
"Maybe the sword," He replies, "But we can think about it for a bit."
The three of you move on to the next seller who was selling armor. Most of the armor was leather though and were only random pieces of armor instead of an entire set.

What do you do?
>>
>>35523255
Some armor would be nice... Do either of you two want it though? I don't need it realistically.
>>
>>35523255
Sort through them. Protection for head and chest take priority, and Skip and Lucius get first pick on armor since we're able to change shape, but it would be good to get something basic. Lucius has his mask at least.
If the seller allows it, pick up a helmet or chestpiece and compare it to our body, to see how much tailoring/smithing might be required to make the fit better, if any.

Also, we should probably get that sword, if it's not too expensive and we have the Septems left over.

>>35523478
This.
There is an arguement to be made that it's better to have and not need, and if Sunny is traveling with us, it might be nice to have the guise of needing it, but if we're wearing armor when we shapeshift, it could very well get in the way.
>>
>>35523478
>>35523520
"Some armor would be nice," You mutter; turning to the two stallions, "Do either of you want it though? I don't need it realistically."
"I would like some." Skip replies.
You begin to sort through the armor that was available, protection for the head and chest being a priority as you and Skip search through it.
The two of you eventually pick out a head piece that vaguely fit his head and a chest piece that only covered the front of his body.
"You have anything... better?" Skip asks the Akigsker.
"No," The Akigsker shakes his head, "Nothing that would fit you if you feel like asking around."

What do you do?
>>
>>35524068
"I think this is the best we're going to get for now. Depending on how long we decide to stick around, we might be able to get it refitted by someone from Sunny's tribe, but it's up to you whether you want to get it."
>>
>>35524068
Yep, it was lucky enough he had something that even remotely fit you, whoever made it wasn't thinking of a pony when they made it.
You'll need to modify it when you get the chance.
>>
Stopping for the night.
>>
>>35524170
Night, Pluto!
>>
>>35524170
Night.
>>
>>
>>35524119
>>35524136
"I think this is the best we're going to get for now," You tell him, "It was lucky enough he had something that even remotely fit you, whoever made it wasn't thinking of a pony when they made it. We might be able to get it refitted by someone from Sunny's tribe, but it's up to you whether you want to get it."
Skip goes silent as he thinks for a moment.
"...It's better than no armor I guess," He sighs, "How much is it?"
"Twenty-five Septems."
"I got it."
Lucius comes over and gives the Akigsker the required amount of Septems.
"You think we can somehow take our ropes and use it to tie the chest piece to my chest?" Skip asks you.

What do you do?
>>
>>35526433
"Probably, but we're gonna need padding for it I'd say. If we just use normal rope, it's gonna rub against your hide everytime you move, which may be fine for a bit, but will suck before too long. Not entirely sure we'll be able to find a more comfortable rope around here, or how much better we can make the rope we do have, but we'll have to make do."
Take a look at how much rope we have, comparing it against the chest piece, and drawing upon our limited knowledge of ropes and binds from when we used them in our work. Glance around to see how much the Akigsker are paying attention before looking back at Skip.
"Given time, I may be able to 'find' (make) some silk as an alternative, or wax to coat the rope, but we're gonna need some more mundane methods to improve it. Fortunately, we're in a hotel that can presumably fabricate stuff, so we've got a lot of bedsheets available to us."
>>
>>35526505
"Probably, but we're gonna need padding for it I'd say. If we just use normal rope, it's gonna rub against your hide every time you move, which may be fine for a bit, but will suck before too long," You say, "Not entirely sure we'll be able to find a more comfortable rope around here, or how much better we can make the rope we do have, but we'll have to make do."
You go into your backpack and look at how much rope you had, finding that you had enough for the chest piece. You then look around to see how much the Akigsker were paying attention before turning to Skip.
"Given time, I may be able to 'find' some silk as an alternative, or wax to coat the rope, but we're gonna need some more mundane methods to improve it. Fortunately, we're in a hotel that can presumably fabricate stuff so we've got a lot of bed sheets available to us."
"We can just use the ones we have in the penthouse." Skip nods.

What do you do?
>>
>>35526785
"Sounds like a plan, just let me get that sword, then we can head on up and take care of that. Unless you two think some of the other vendors have stuff we should look at?"
If there's no other vendors to look at right now, get that sword and a sheath for it, then head on up to the penthouse.
>>
>>35526822
"Sounds like a plan, just let me get that sword, then we can head on up and take care of that. Unless you two think some of the other vendors have stuff we should look at?"
There currently wasn't any other vendors right now so you get the sword and sheath for it and then head back up to the penthouse.
You and Skip then go back into the bedroom. Green takes the opportunity to scamper onto the bed and curl up on the blankets.

What do you do?
>>
>>35527008
Snort and hop up onto the bed with him, dropping our disguise for the moment now that we've got some privacy before patting his head/the top of him and scratching under his chin.
"Come on, Green, you walking bowling ball, we need these sheets. We'll get you some sheets of your own later if you really want."
If he continues to be unhelpful, and doesn't take the hint when we nudge him towards the edge of the bed, gently lift him with our magic and move him to the floor.
>>
>>35527094
You snort and hop onto the bed with him, dropping your disguise for the moment now that you have the privacy, patting his head and scratching him under the chin.
"Come on, Green, you walking bowling ball, we need these sheets," You tell him, "We'll get you some sheets of your own later if you really want."
He doesn't listen even when you nudge him to the edge of the bed with his legs now sticking up in the air. You let him stay like that for a minute before using your magic to gently lift him and move him onto the floor.
"I'll take him to the couch if he wants to lay on something," Skip says, "C'mon Green!"
Skip picks him up and carries him out of the bedroom, coming back a minute later without Green.

What do you do?
>>
>>35527286
Pull the sheets from the bed and lay them out on the floor, removing the suture kit from the med kit, and preparing a small blade if we have one, either making our hoof bladed when needed or giving ourself claws if we don't.
"So, you got any ideas for the binding and sheets? I was thinking something basic like an hourglass-esque shape, with a length at the top through two loops, before going down and across in an X until it reaches two more loops, where it comes back together again in a knot. As for the sheets, a rudimentary shirt, or just a sheet folded and sewn together and placed on your back might be a start, maybe a combination of the two if we have time and the resources. I'll need to know roughly how big to make it though."
>>
>>35527286
Slip the sheets off of the bed first. No reason to risk damaging the rest of the bedding.
Carefully to what we need to do, not rushing or cutting corners and to not make ourselves start over again.
>>
>>35527426
>>35527444
You slip the sheets off the bed and lay them out on the floor, taking the suture kit from the medical kit out and preparing a small blade.
"So you got any ideas for the binding and sheets," You ask Skip, "I was thinking something basic like an hourglass shape, with a length at the top through two loops, before going down and across in an 'X' until it reaches two more loops, where it comes back together again in a knot. As for the sheets, a rudimentary shirt, or just a sheet folded and sewn together and placed on your back might be a start, maybe a combination of the two if we have time and the resources."
"The hourglass shape sounds good," He nods, "And we can just make a shirt out of the sheets, it's only going to cover my chest anyway."

What do you do?
>>
>>35527853
Fold the sheet so that we can cut the same pattern into multiple layers at once.
"Alright. Can you lay down on your back on the sheets? I'll cut out a vague outline of you, then it's just a matter of sewing them together along the seems, and then flipping it all inside out."
Once he's in place, begin quickly cutting the fabric, leaving several inches of space around him, and a bit more around his barrel/chest.
>>
>>35527853
No problem, those shapes should be easy enough. This isn't one of my many skills so please forgive me if there is some rough edges.
>>
>>35528062
>>35528273
You fold down the sheet so that you could cut a patter into multiple layers at once.
"No problem, those shapes should be easy enough. This isn't one of my many skills so please forgive me if there is some rough edges," You say, "Can you lay down on your back on the sheets? I'll cut out a vague outline of you, then it's just a matter of sewing them together along the seams, and then flipping it all inside out."
He lays down on the sheets where you start to quickly cut the fabric away, leaving several inches of space around him as you work, and a bit more around his chest and barrel.
After a few minutes you get everything cut out for him.

What do you do?
>>
>>35528325
Use the cut out as a stencil, laying it down over another section of fabric and cutting that out next.
Before sewing the two pieces together pin them to each other and hand it to Skip.
Here try it on and see how it fits, it'll be easier to adjust if we do this now.
>>
>>35528325
"You can get up now, Skip. I wager the bed may be a bit more comfortable to sit on than the floor while you wait."
When he does get up, give him a quick kiss on the cheek before getting back to work.
Before we begin sewing, double check that the layers are aligned as good as we can get them, using our magic to make sure they're not going to go anywhere.

>>35528391
It was folded together so that multiple identical pieces were cut out of the sheet at once, so we shouldn't need a stencil to cut out more, unless we're doing it on another sheet for even more layers. So, unless I'm mistaken, the first line may be a little redundant.
Other than that, Seconded.
I wouldn't have thought of pinning them together before hand, smart thinking.
>>
Stopping for the night.
>>
>>35528449
My mistake, that was a clever idea though double layering it. Might not be a bad idea to have a spare ready for when the current one disintegrates.

I know enough about sewing to know sewing is a pain even with hands.

Seconded.
>>
>>35528526
Night, Pluto!

>>35528551
Thank you!
Agreed, having a back up would be good. Not like we can make one as easily while on the move, and we've got the sheets already removed from the bed. My only concern with having Skip wear a shirt is if he overheats. It's nearish to winter, so he'll be fine around here, and I doubt we'll be back into a desert so quick after the last one, but a rainforest could be just as hot, or worse.
>>
>>
>>35528391
>>35528449
"You can get up now, Skip. I wager the bed may be a bit more comfortable to sit on than the floor while you wait."
He gets up and trots over onto the bed, giving him a quick kiss on the cheek before you get back to work. You double check that the layers were as aligned as you could make them, using your magic to make them stay as you sew the two pieces together.
The process of sewing the two fabrics together takes a while, but you eventually finish it and show it to Skip.
"Here, try it on and see how it fits, it'll be easier to adjust if we do this now." You tell him.
He takes the shirt and throws it on, looking it over once it was in place.
"...Fits pretty good." He says.

What do you do?
>>
>>35531053
"Good to know. Maybe I should become a seamstress when we get back, start my own line of clothing made from repurposed fabrics."
Giggle a little at the idea.
"Alright, let's get that chest piece secured and see how comfortable this is. Maybe we can make a spare shirt while we've got everything out and ready, but let's not get ahead of ourselves."
Placing the chest piece in place, we say.
"Hold this."
Moving to stand behind him with the rope, working to secure it with our magic in the pattern we discussed before.

(Sorry, cramming for a dive test, didn't notice the time)
>>
>>35531369
"Good to know. Maybe I should become a seamstress when we get back, start my own line of clothing made from repurposed fabrics."
You giggle a little at the idea.
"Alright, let's get that chest piece secured and see how comfortable this is. Maybe we can make a spare shirt while we've got everything out and ready, but let's not get ahead of ourselves."
"Sounds like a good idea, but one step at a time." He agrees.
You place the chest piece on him.
"Hold this." You tell him.
He holds it against his chest as you move to stand behind him with a rope, working to secure it with your magic in the pattern you had discussed before.
"Seems to be on just fine." He says after the chest piece is secured.
He takes a hoof to pulls at the rope to tighten it a little.

What do you do?
>>
>>35531650
"Want me to get the for you?"
Help him if he needs it adjusted.

Move our hooves to his shoulders, rubbing them for a moment, passively trying to figure out how tense his muscles and back are, and help him relax a little.
"The real test will come when you have to walk long distances with this thing on. Go ahead and walk around the room, see how it feels. I'll make a quick back up shirt then clean this stuff up while you do."
Using the scraps/hole in the fabric for reference, cut another shirt out and quickly sew it together, before tossing the majority of the sheets in whatever bin we can see, taking the good pieces we can salvage and turning them into strips, so that we can use them for kindling or bandages later.
From there, put everything away and don our disguise (if we aren't currently wearing it).
>>
>>35531783
"Want me to get that for you?" You ask.
"That would be great."
You grab the ropes in your hooves and adjust them slightly for him, getting them into a better position that would help them stay. You then move your hooves to his shoulders, rubbing them for a moment as you try to figure out how tense his muscles and back were, and helping him to relax a bit by giving him a quick massage.
Neither of you had a lot of time to relax throughout all this.
"The real test will come when you have to walk long distances with this thing on," You tell him; gently massaging his back, "Go ahead and walk around the room, see how it feels. I'll make a quick back up shirt then clean this stuff up while you do."
"Do I have to," He asks; sounding relax as he lays his head on the bed, "This feels nice."

What do you do?
>>
>>35531984
"You're the one whose gonna have to wear it, so don't blame me if it doesn't feel quite right because you didn't want to test it."
Despite our badgering, we turn into a petite version of ourself and carefully step onto his lower back as well, wings at the ready to help balance ourself or reduce our weight on him, all four hooves working away a different spots. With our magic, we begin delicately working the back of his head and neck as well.
>>
>>35532071
"You're the one whose gonna have to wear it so don't blame me if it doesn't feel quite right because you didn't want to test it."
Despite your badgering you turn into a petite version of yourself and step onto his lower back, wings spreading out to help balance yourself and reduce your weight as you bring all four of your hooves to work away at different spots. With your magic, you begin delicately working the back of his head and neck as well.
He practically melts into your hooves, his limbs going limp as he lets out a content sigh, his body flattening onto the bed.
"Definitely needed this." He murmurs.

What do you do?
>>
>>35532295
Really? All you needed to do was ask, we all deserve and need to relax every once in a while and I'm more then happy to help.
Work his shoulders and flanks for a while pushing deeply into his muscles working the tension out of them, working our way down each of his limbs open up our senses and take little sips on his emotions.
>>
>>35532295
"You realize I'm happy to do this for you at any time, right? And I certainly wouldn't mind the gesture being reciprocated, though I wouldn't force you to work on my chitin, as there are more fun ways to tire you out."
Lean down to talk more quietly with him, not wanting to be overheard.
"If you're feeling daring though, perhaps you could even try your hoof at working scales again in that rematch with the princess, as I doubt she was quite satisfied with your initial work. Later though, Artan won't keep Sunny occupied forever, plus Lucius is still around."

>>35532333
This.
Nice digits.
>>
>>35532333
>>35532448
"You realize I'm happy to do this for you at any time, right? And I certainly wouldn't mind the gesture being reciprocated, though I wouldn't force you to work on my chitin, as there are more fun ways to tire you out."
You work his shoulders and flanks for a while pushing deeply into his muscles working the tension out of them, making your way down each of his limbs. You open up your senses and take in little sips of his emotions, leaning down to talk more quietly with him.
"If you're feeling daring though, perhaps you could even try your hoof at working scales again in that rematch with the princess, as I doubt she was quite satisfied with your initial work," You whisper, "Later though, Artan wont' keep Sunny occupied forever, plus Lucius is still around."
"I could, mmm~, try to return the favor in a bit." He tells you.

What do you do?
>>
>>35532592
Smile and giggle working our hooves down his thighs gently kneading any knots and tension away.
Alright, keep in mind though. No happy endings, we're on a time limit.

>>35532448
Nice idea bringing back the desert princess for this, I really like that.
>>
>>35532592
"We'll see. I have to finish with you first... and I think it would be uncomfortable to have that armor pressing into my back through out."
Working a bit of changeling magic, we slowly heat our hooves, letting Skip get used to them as we press and pull on his back, only stopping once they approach the verge of discomfort.
"I'm no master masseuse, but maybe we could make this a regular thing. I teach you a few of my tricks, you practice and show me what you've learned, and then we go from there."

>>35532657
Thanks. I remembered that Skip gave her a brief massage out of the blue, and thought to reference her, since she was fun. Hell, for this post, I considered suggesting we change into her for a moment to tease Skip, but that's a bit too spicy, and I'm pretty sure Lucius could probably walk in at any moment.
Gotta say, you're covering the actions quite well.
Seconded.
>>
>>35532657
>>35532740
You smile and giggle working your hooves down his thighs gently kneading any knots or tensions away.
"We'll see. I have to finish with you first... and I think it would be uncomfortable to have that armor pressing into my back through out."
You work a bit of Changeling magic into your hooves to slowly head them up, letting Skip get used to them as you press and pull on his back, only stopping once it approached the verge of discomfort.
"Keep in mind though: no happy endings. We're on a time limit."
You keep on going for a few minutes until Skip lifts himself up a bit, not enough to make you lose your balance or knock you off though.
"Okay, your turn."

What do you do?
>>
>>35532915
"Aw, you looked so comfy though."
Step off of him, moving away from him on the bed before returning to our normal size.
"Very well then, if you insist, then I guess I must acquiesce."
Lay down on the bed and don our pegasus form, holding our head up with a hoof, puckering our lips and fluttering our eyelashes at him in a jokingly overt fashion before smiling at him.
>>
>>35533119
"Aw, you looked so comfy though." You coo.
You step off of him, moving away from him before returning to your normal size.
"Very well then, if you insist, then I guess I must acquiesce."
You change into your Pegasus form and lay down on the bed as Skip gets up, holding your head up with a hoof puckering your lips and fluttering your eyelashes at him in a jokingly overt fashion before smiling at him. Skip returns the smile and sits down next to you.
He places his hooves onto your back, pushing into the skin gently as he slowly rubs back and forth.

What do you do?
>>
>>35533509
Slowly lay our head on the bed and close our eyes, extending a wing opposite him, pushing up a little into his hooves. Give him a few minutes to build his confidence before speaking up.
"Hmm~, I know I look delicate right now, and I love how much care you're putting into this, but you know how much of a tough bitch I can be; you can do a little harder than that."
>>
Stopping for the night.
>>
>>35533877
Night, Pluto!
>>
>>35533877
Night.
>>
>>35533509
Rest our head on the bed letting a short pleased sigh as he works on us.
Close our eyes and try to relax, focusing our mind intensely on our body where we can feel his hooves at work.
Now this is the life... A cute stallion pampering me on s soft bed with a full stomach. What more could I ask for?
>>
>>35532740
You've got a good memory there, a little teasing wouldn't hurt but you're probably right that it's not the right time for it.

>>35533590
Seconded. Nice, that's really well laid out and the cheeky dialogue is pretty great too.
>>
>>35533590
>>35535266
>>35536399
You rest your head on the bed letting out a short pleased sigh as he works on you. You extend your wings opposite of him, pushing up a little into his hooves.
You close your eyes and try to relax in his hooves, focusing your mind intensely on your body where you could feel his hooves at work. Giving him a few minutes to build his confidence before speaking up.
"Hmm~, now this is the life... A cute stallion pampering me on a s-soft bed with a full stomach. I know I look delicate right now, and I love how much care you're putting into this, but you know how much of a tough bitch I can be. You can be a little harder than that!"
He responds by pressing a bit harder into you, his hooves moving down from your back to your hips and flanks.

What do you do?
>>
>>35537317
Let out a soft moan, turning our head and shifting our body a little on the bed as we really begin to relax, pressing back slightly into his hooves.
"Mmm~, just like that. You're pretty skilled at this, have you done this before?"

Assuming he decides to drift even lower, let him go about his business for a bit to see what he does before parting an eyelid to look at him.
"Careful, if you get me too excited now, I will find a way to make you wish you hadn't."
Drop the disguise on our eyes and teeth, flashing him a fanged grin, keeping our tone playful but making sure he knows it's not an empty threat.

Kinda feel that I shouldn't preempt/presume what he's going to do, but it just seems like the way he's gonna go.

>>35536399
Thank you. My memory is spotty at best, but I do hold on to stuff relating to CYOAs a little better than most stuff.
And I quite liked your post as well, had some decently fluffy and affectionate dialogue.
>>
>>35537398
You let out a soft moan, turning your head and shifting your body a little on the bed as you really begin to relax, pressing back slightly into his hooves.
"Mmm~, just like that," You moan, "You're pretty skilled at this, have you done this before?"
"A few times but not often."
He spends a bit massaging this area before returning back to your back, getting the shoulders and neck area.

What do you do?
>>
>>35537695
We roll our shoulders and spread our wings before settling back into place, turning our head to look at him with one eye and a soft smile.
"It shows, in a good way. You've got a knack, but I look forward to seeing what a bit more experience will do for you."
>>
>>35537743
You roll your shoulders and spread your wings before settling back into place, turning your head to look at him with one eye and a soft smile.
"It shows, in a good way," You say, "You've got a knack, but I look forward to seeing what a bit more experience will do for you."
He smiles and leans down to plant a kiss on the top of your head, then leaning back up to continue the massage.
He stays there for a moment before heading back down again, massaging between your wings and at the joints connecting them to your back.

What do you do?
>>
>>35537940
"Oh~!"
Let out a not so quiet moan, biting our lip to try and keep from moaning that loud again, giving Skip a somewhat apologetic grin for being loud.
"C-careful, Skip. That feels nice, but that area is sensitive, and I'm pretty sure you don't want an excited lovebug on your hooves right now. Be a bit gentler around there, please."
>>
>>35538149
"Oh~!"
You let slip a not so quiet moan, biting your lip to try and keep yourself from moaning that loud again. You turn your head and give Skip a somewhat apologetic grin for being loud.
"C-Careful, Skip. That feels nice, but that area is sensitive, and I'm pretty sure you don't want an excited lovebug on your hooves right now," You say carefully, "Be a bit gentler around there, please."
"I'll try." He nods.
After the moan it takes him a moment to get back to work, very carefully massaging the joints of your wings. This still causes them both to shoot out straight, stiff as a board.

What do you do?
>>
>>35538358
Loll out our tongue and let out a tiny moan, our wings twitch slightly letting off a slight buzzing sound when they do is he gets near their base.
Look back at him over our shoulder with one eye and smiling warmly at him.
Don't get any funny ideas for later, they're too fragile for anything fun. Think you can get my shoulders and neck? After that we can do me front.
Wink at him then look away from him and let him do his work.
>>
>>35538358
We let out a chuckle, blushing faintly as we watch him.

(I've spend the last 30 mins trying to think of something, my brain isn't working for some reason. Also, dnd)

>>35538621
This.
Though, I believe we're a pegasus at the moment, so the buzzing might be odd, unless it's going through the disguise, I'm not sure about it.
>>
>>35538668
Don't worry about it, sometimes things just don't come to mind.

Also you're right, I went back and checked and I think I got tripped up on the part where she dropped her disguise for her eyes and teeth.
>>
>>35538621
>>35538668
You loll your tongue out and let out a tiny moan, your wings twitching slightly as they are splayed out.
You look back over your shoulder at him, blushing faintly and smiling warmly at him.
"Don't get any funny ideas for later, they're too fragile for anything fun," You inform him, "Think you can get my shoulders and neck again? After that we can do my front."
You wink at him after with a chuckle, looking away from him and letting him get back to work.
"Those are the problem areas, huh?" He asks; going back to the shoulders and neck.

What do you do?
>>
>>35539085
You've got that right. Perhaps we should do this more often?
>>
>>35539085
Tense our neck for a moment before relaxing and all but melting into the bed.
Mmm... Yeah~
Running around punching muscle bound morons and flashing transformations puts a lot of strain on them.
>>
>>35539085
"Yeah. The bags aren't too heavy for me, it's just a bit of normal strain from wearing them so regularly. It was a lot easier to carry stuff as a Yak, especially compared to my much smaller and lighter 'normal' self, but I don't have that luxury right now. I suppose the strain isn't helped by the fact that I was shot not too long ago. How do things look back there?"
>>
>>35539190
>>35539193
>>35539212
You tense your neck for a moment before relaxing and melting into the bed.
"Mmm... you got that right," You sigh, "The bags aren't too heavy for me, it's just a bit of normal strain from wearing them so regularly. It was a lot easier to carry stuff as a Yak, especially compared to my much smaller and lighter 'normal' self, but I don't have that luxury right now. Running around punching muscle bound morons and flashing transformations doesn't help either. How do things look back there?"
"Pretty good." He replies; working his hooves over you.
"Perhaps we should do this more often?"
"Definitely."
He continues this for a few more minutes, gently working his hooves over and over again over your neck and shoulder.
"So you said something about your front?"

What do you do?
>>
>>35539407
Giggle a little flicking his side with our tail.
I did, I've got some sore muscles there too, it was mostly a joke though. However if you're not going to protest I'm not going to complain at all.
If he stops for a moment roll over onto our back, after a few moments of letting him see everything if he cares to look flick our tail up to cover ourselves.
>>
>>35539407
"Some of my muscles across my chest are feeling a little tense, so I wouldn't mind a little love there, and I wouldn't turn down some time spent face to face with you. If you want to wrap things up now though, I'd be okay with that."

>>35539544
This.
>>
>>35539544
>>35539642
You giggle a little, flicking his side with your tail.
"I did, some of my muscles across my chest are feeling a little tense so I wouldn't mind a little love there, it was a joke though. If you want to wrap up now though, I'd be okay with that."
He goes silent as he thinks about it for a moment.
"...Alright, roll over."
He stops and allows you to roll onto your back, allowing him to see everything for a moment before flicking your tail up to cover yourself.
He just smiles and plants his hooves onto your chest, pressing down as he gets the muscles there.

What do you do?
>>
Stopping for the night.
>>
>>35540044
Lean our head back and sigh, close our eyes and smile. Our ears flicking every so often while our chest slowly rising and falling under his hooves with each of our deep breaths.
... So what do you think about this whole alternate Equestria?
>>
>>35540142
Night, Pluto!

>>35540155
Seconded.
Maybe I'm just tired, but I've really got nothing to add at the moment.
Maybe we bring a hoof up to rub along his foreleg while he works.
>>
>>35540142
Goodnight Pluto.

>>35540425
Get some rest if you need it. Goodnight to you too.
>>
Bump
>>
>>35540155
>>35540425
You lean your head back and sigh, closing your eyes and smiling at him. Your ears flicking every so often while your chest slowly rises and falls under his hooves with each of your deep breaths.
"...So what do you think about this whole alternate Equestria?" You ask.
"It's... interesting," He replies, "Even from the rubble you can tell that it was advanced, enough to go to space and create colonies. Still, it makes me wonder what happened here to reduce it to technological primitivism, and why nobody has tried to reclaim it besides a few settlements."

What do you do?
>>
>>35543199
"I know, right? Clearly there are still others around with technology, if the Sky Angels are any indication, and from what I read, there are also other planets and moons that have been populated, but the latter might be dealing with a similar problem to everyone else down here. I think the Sky Angels are unable to support them, due to resources limitations and risks, or unwilling to, possibly being connected to the robots and their weirdness."
>>
>>35543325
"I know, right? Clearly there are still others around with technology, if the Sky Angels are any indication, and from what I read, there are also other planets and moons that have been populated, but the latter might be dealing with a similar problem to everyone else down here," You say, "I think the Sky Angels are unable to support them, due to resource limitations and risks, or unwilling to, possibly being connected to the robots and their weirdness."
"Or, for whatever reason, they are unable to," Skip theorizes, "Think about it for a moment: I didn't get a good glimpse at the Sky Angels but the Sky Angels chasing the first one looked like they were painted in a police pattern."

What do you do?
>>
>>35543523
Oh dear, that's not great. We might be tracking down some criminal then. Whatever we find at that space ship we need to be prepared for anything.
>>
>>35543523
"Sharp eye, I didn't catch that. They have enough population to require a police force of some kind, or at least have up held some sort of system as a means of retaining some structure. Would've figured they had a remote shut down system in place, but that in itself would be an exploit. In either case, I don't think we're going to get many decent answers until we reach the wreck. Even then, I hope we find enough to make the trip worth while. It's a little tempting to just head for the DOoR and put all this craziness behind us, but we have the chance to rest here for a bit, and after all the effort we put into getting the Akigsker here, I'd prefer to know they were safe. Still, one step at a time."
Wrap our hooves around Skip in a hug and pull him close.

"... Artan has had Sunny for a little while."
Grin slightly at Skip, letting our voice take on a joking tone.
"What are the odds they've being doing a little more than 'answering questions?' There is a lot that a stressed stallion and a young and curious mare could get up to all alone in a hotel room."
>>
>>35543617
>>35543686
"Oh dear, that's not great. We might be tracking down some criminal then. They have enough population to require a police force of some kind, or at least have up held some sort of system as a means of retaining some structure. Would've figured they had a remote shut down system in place, but that in itself would be an exploit," You say, "In either case, I don't think we're going to get many decent answers until we reach the wreck. Even then, I hope we find enough to make the trip worth while. It's a little tempting to just head for the DOoR and put all this craziness behind us, but we have a chance to rest here for a bit, and after all the effort we put into getting the Akigsker here, I'd prefer to know they were safe. Still, one step at a time."
You wrap your hooves around Skip and pull him into a hug, pulling him close to you. He smiles and returns the hug.
"...Artan has had Sunny for a little while." You mutter.
You then grin at Skip, letting your voice take on a joking tone.
"What are the odds they've been doing a little more than 'answering questions'? There is a lot that a stressed stallion and a young and curious mare could get up to all alone in a hotel room."
"Are you suggesting something?" Skip grins back.

What do you do?
>>
>>35543821
Grin wickedly and raise up a hoof lazily waving it back and forth.
Well... More like implying, two strangers all alone pent up frustration and a sexy foreigner oh so tantalizing close, who knows what could happen? As for suggestions, I suggest we go check on them, quietly...
>>
>>35543821
"I don't know, am I? I mean, Sunny seemed a little shy, and Artan is likely concerned about his people, but at the same time, he was quick to dismiss us, and it's the shy ones you gotta watch out for. They're already doing a little cultural exchange as is, so it wouldn't be a total surprise if they decided to see if they could engage in a different kind of cultural exchange."

>>35543984
Mildly apprehensive about spying on them, but it would be interesting.
>>
>>35543984
>>35544140
You grin wickedly and raise a hoof up lazily at him, waving it back and forth in front of his face.
"I don't know, am I? I mean, Sunny seemed a little shy, and Artan is likely concerned for his people, but at the same time, he was quick to dismiss us, and it's the shy ones you gotta watch out for," You say knowingly, "Two strangers all alone pent up frustration and a sexy foreigner oh so tantalizingly close, who knows what could happen? As for suggestion, I suggest we go check on them, quietly..."
"You sure?" He asks; raising an eyebrow but not losing his grin.

What do you do?
>>
>>35544357
Chuckle and dart in for a quick kiss, grinning impishly at him in turn.
"You know I'm game if your are, Skip. I mean, surely it can't hurt to check in on our two friends out of concern, since they seem to be taking a while with their questions. If they decide to be loud, then that's their prerogative. Now come on, I like spending time with you on this bed, but we've got a mystery to solve."
>>
>>35544357
Perhaps, something could be holding them up, we should see whats keeping them it's only what a good friend would do after all. Mmm... We did need to set out soon anyway, two birds with one stone don't you think~?

Slowly get up and do some stretching.

>>35544140
Chances are they're just talking still and we're just mildly teasing Skip, though if it were to happen ylit would indeed be interesting.

>>35544527
Seconded, fantastic.
>>
>>35544527
>>35544779
You chuckle and give him a quick kiss, grinning impishly at him in turn.
"You know I'm game if you are, Skip. I mean, surely it can't hurt to check in on our two friends out of concern, something could be holding them up, we should see whats keeping them it's only what a good friend would do after all. Now come on, I like spending time with you on this bed, but we've got a mystery to solve."
He gets off of you and lets you get up in turn, the two of you then heading out of the bedroom and into the living room where Lucius and Green were.
"We're going?" Lucius asks; Green getting off of his place on the couch.

What do you do?
>>
>>35544924
Shake our head at him, petting Green if he decides to wander over.
"Just stretching our legs and going to see what's keeping them. The two of you can stay here and relax a bit longer while you can, seeing as we're going to be spending quite a bit of time on our hooves for the next little while. We'll be back shortly, with Sunny in tow hopefully."
"Green, stay with Lucius."

Tried not to be dismissive, but it still feels obvious that we're urging them to stay.

>>35544779
Makes sense. I think my main hang up is that it seems like it would be rude to peek in on them, though I can ignore that. Cereza seems a bit morally loose about sex anyway.
>>
>>35545141
You shake your head at Green, petting him when he wanders over.
"Just stretching our legs and going to see what's keeping them. The two of you can stay here and relax a bit longer while you can, seeing as we're going to be spending quite a bit of time on our hooves for the next little while. We'll be back shortly, with Sunny in tow hopefully."
You look down at Green.
"Green, stay with Lucius."
Green gives you a derpy look, but otherwise doesn't follow you as you and Skip descend down to Artan's level, heading over to his door to find that it was still closed.

What do you do?
>>
>>35545768
We hold our hoof to our mouth, to signal for Skip to keep quiet, before motioning for him to keep watch on the hallway in case someone comes along.
Look at the peephole in the door, and the bottom of the door, watching for moving shadows or other things to indicate that they might be near the door.
If it's all clear, press our ear to the door, being careful not to lean on it too much and accidentally make a noise, slowly increasing our hearing with changeling magic until we hear something or it becomes obvious that we're going to make ourself deaf before we hear through the door. Realizing we missed something quite simple, we use our emotion sense as well, trying to pick up on their presence and a vague sense of their moods.

I love Green. Not even that much of a dog person, but he's just so silly.
>>
>>35545948
You hold a hoof to your mouth, signaling to Skip to keep quiet, motioning for him to keep watch on the hallway.
You look through the peephole of the door but don't see much from there, similarly looking at the bottom of the door doesn't yield much information either.
Getting an all clear from Skip, you press your ear to the door, being careful not to lean too much into it and make noise. Slowly, you increase your hearing with magic until you could hear the two of them speaking.
"Thank you for answering most of my many questions, Sunny."
"Nu proelem."
Seems like they were just starting to wrap up.

What do you do?
>>
Stopping for the night.
>>
>>35546175
Frown slightly, feeling relieved that things didn't go bad, but also a little disappointed at getting ourself a little hyped up over nothing, though that feeling slowly turns into curiosity.
'Well, guess they weren't up to anything unusual. Glad to know they seem to be getting off to a good start, and it's not like I should really use my experience to gauge how others interact all the time. Sunny and I are quite different mares, and Artan can be hard to read, even if his motives are pretty simple at the moment.'
Listen in a little longer, maybe we can glean some information on how they interacted through the conversation based what they say here, to learn a bit more about them as individuals.

If we hear them get close to the door, turn our ears back to normal, back up a few steps, raise our hoof as if to knock, and act surprised when the door opens.

A little unsure of my post, as I'm not sure I got the thought quite right.

>>35546297
Night, Pluto!
>>
>>
>>35546175
Look towards Skip and shake our head to confirm to him that nothing is going on.
>>
>>35546175
Shake our head slowly then open up our emotion sense, turn to Skip and smile widely shaking our head to dissuade any expectations.
Whisper back to him.
Seems like we're either a bit early or late, but it's more likely it isn't going to happen.

>>35546455
Seconded.
>>
>>35547224
>>35548144
Seconding both of these.
>>
>>35546455
>>35547224
>>35548144
>>35549313
Happy 4th of July to everyone!

You frown slightly, feeling relieved that things didn't go bad, but also a little disappointed at getting yourself a little hyped up over nothing, though that feeling slowly turns to curiosity.
'Well, guess they weren't up to anything unusual. Glad to know they seem to be getting off to a good start, and it's not like I should really use my experience to gauge how others interact all the time. Sunny and I are quite different mares, and Artan can be hard to read, even if his motives are pretty simple at the moment.'
You look towards Skip and shake your head to confirm to him that nothing was going on, opening your emotional sense up.
"Seems like we're either a bit early or late, but it's more likely it isn't going to happen." You whisper.
Artan was apparently feeling relieved while Sunny was indifferent.
Through your hearing, you hear them start to approach the door. You turn your ears back to normal and retreat a few steps, raising a hoof up as if you were about to knock. A few seconds later the door opens with Artan and Sunny standing there, you acting surprise at the door opening.
"Sorry for taking so long, I had a lot of questions for her." Artan apologizes.

What do you do?
>>
>>35549659
Back up a few steps to give them space and smile.
"That's okay, we've certainly got questions of our own, though I think a good portion of them are questions that Sunny is curious about as well. Now that you know a little bit more, what's your assessment of everything so far Artan?"

We do our best to keep our face straight.
"I'm glad things seem to be off to a good start. Depending on how things go, there is a decent chance that the two of you might be interacting a fair bit more in the future. I assume that if you're sticking around, you're going to have to be in touch with her tribe, and vis versa."

(Happy 4th of July! Also, Happy belated Canada Day!)
>>
>>35549841
You back up a few steps to give them some space and smile.
"That's okay, we've certainly got questions of our own, though I think a good portion of them are questions that Sunny is curious about as well."
You do your best to keep a straight face as you continue.
"I'm glad things seem to be off to a good start. Depending on how things go, there is a decent chance that the two of you might be interacting a fair bit more in the future. What's your assessment of everything so far, Artan?"
"Well she filled me in on a few dangers here and the situation as well," He says, "I think we could possibly make a living here if we're careful."

What do you do?
>>
>>35549988
Smile genuinely and nod our head.
That's really good news, I think you can actually do it. You've got the determination and moxie to do it.
If you're careful and learn quickly nothing will stop you.
Do you have a plan?
>>
>>35549988
"Good to hear. Not sure how many would want to move, now that they've got some food, shelter, and water. This seems similar to our home at least, and from the sound of things, as you've said, so long as you're smart about it, you should be good here. Not sure how long we're going to be sticking around, maybe a couple days if we're lucky, but we're gonna have to go eventually. If there's anything we can do to help, don't be a stranger."

>>35550091
This.
>>
>>35550091
>>35550097
You smile genuinely and nod your head.
"Good to hear. Not sure how many would want to move now that they've got some food, shelter, and water. I think you can actually do it, you've got the determination and moxie to do it."
"Thank you." He smiles back.
"So long as you're smart about it, you should be good here. Not sure how long we're going to be sticking around, maybe a couple days if we're lucky, but we're gonna have to go eventually. If there's anything we can do to help, don't be a stranger. Do you have a plan?"
"Once the winter is gone we'll start trying to farm on the roof," He replies, "Don't have much of a plan besides that but I'll think of something."

What do you do?
>>
>>35550255
Not a bad plan, think about how much food you'll need to grow to support yourself all year round, get a variety of crops and figure out which ones you want to cultivate and what they need.
Make some emergency plans, so if something goes wrong everyone knows where to go.
I'll leave you to it, we may or may not be back but I want to really thank you for all the help.
>>
>>35550255
"If you can get some earth ponies to help you with that, and maybe some pegasi to turn water into rain clouds, you'll probably have a good deal more luck with that. It's also probably worth constructing a basic greenhouse structure, and doing some basic planning ahead regarding how many rooms you've got available versus population, as well as area on the roof you have to work with compared to the number of mouths to feed. Take it one step at a time though, you've got this, and you have others to support you, so rely on them."

>>35550374
Seconding.
Smart thinking.
We've put a lot into getting these guys here, so anything we can do to keep them safe would be good.
>>
>>35550374
>>35550396
"Not a bad plan, get some Earth Ponies to help you with that and maybe some Pegasi to turn water into rain clouds, you'll probably have a good deal more luck with that. Think about how much food you'll need to grow to support yourself all year round, get a variety of crops and figure out which ones you want to cultivate and what they need, it's also probably worth constructing a basic greenhouse structure, and doing some basic planning ahead regarding how many rooms you've got available versus population. Make some emergency plans so if something goes wrong everyone knows where to go. Take it one step at a time though, you've got this, and you have others to support you so rely on them."
He nods at you in understanding, still smiling.
"I'll leave you to it, we may or may not be back but I want to really thank you for all the help."
"Thank you for your help as well," He thanks you, "You could have left us in the desert to die, but you didn't. Thanks for that."

What do you do?

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.